Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #200) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Flavour Analysis »

I don't think Nanook is town tho. So you're gonna have to tell us sometime.

Also guys, Beefster is town. How many times do I have to say this.

Jakalope's scum.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #201) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Jmurph, I explained around the time I claimed. I'll explain again.

He saw my joke crumb, and most likely thought I was a cop. As you can tell, his wholleeeee post was weird and strange. I didn't expect that. Then lolz it hit me. Him going "i was an idiot..." twice, TWICE, makes me feel he was attacking the wrong person, and he was. Thus, that was a TOWN reaction, and I felt SOOO much town from that. As you can see, he even sheeped a vote from me.

His playstyle is null.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #202) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Or rather, him going "I'm in idiot" makes me think he realized that I must have been a cop, but I wasn't. :P What matters is, his WHOLE reaction was a bit iffy. "Your defense is that of town alignment" I don't think he'd let it go that easily.

Plus, if he WAS scum, he'd have told his buddies. I wasn't nk'd, so obv he's town unless his buddies [if he's scum] r dumb.

Now what do YOU think?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #203) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Hey Jakalope. What are your thoughts on Rainbow?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (isolation #204) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:36 pm

@
Jmurph
: Ak ok, let me know what you get when you look at it again.

Hey Rainbow. Can you run by your read on farside to me again? Thanks in advance.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #205) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Farside
: Jakalope, Nanook, Rainbow, you, and bob are scum.

CLAIM TIME. I'm actually a joat. I wouldn't have claimed 1 shot vig like that, but I was outed by Fourseen. >_> All my abilities are one shot. :mrgreen:

Rainbow, I jail kept you. My options were: Rainbow, Jmurph, and Spy. Then narrowed it down to [Rainbow, Jmurph], and chose you. I was choosing suspects that were least suspicious, yet if I was wrong, you'd also be protected as a side effect.

Rainbow, how would you feel about being copped, or Nanook?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #206) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Also, Char claim?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #207) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:41 pm

@Jakalope: We already claimed Woody, Day 2.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (isolation #208) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Rainbowdash wrote:@FA - I would prefer to get somepony else confirmed town then myself since I think that I can prove it through actions before game ends, but I would be happy getting NtW copped since it would finally get him out of the lynch pool or
clear me and my other neighbor by association

For character I am one of the Aliens, we use the claw to vig ponies. Oooooooo the clawwwww.

I look forward to your 'proof' later on then. (I also want it to prove your alignment, not just that you can DO stuff) If you can't then I think a copping on you would be fine, no? Also, to the underlined, I don't understand how you and your other neighbor can be cleared by association when you and your other neighbor had
DOUBTS
on Nanook and supposedly tried to kill him.

Also, now is your argument of Nanook = town still in effect? What is your thoughts on him now that you know it was ME who targetted you?
Also, D2 you voted Mike Hart. Was this also related to the Neighbor thing?
I also am going to state I don't like this ??? neighbor thing but I'll withdraw for now. I do hope you have a good reason for that.

I DO like the Flavour :mrgreen:

diddin wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:
Farside

CLAIM TIME. I'm actually a joat. I wouldn't have claimed 1 shot vig like that, but I was outed by Fourseen. >_> All my abilities are one shot. :mrgreen:

Rainbow, I jail kept you. My options were: Rainbow, Jmurph, and Spy. Then narrowed it down to [Rainbow, Jmurph], and chose you. I was choosing suspects that were least suspicious, yet if I was wrong, you'd also be protected as a side effect.

Rainbow, how would you feel about being copped, or Nanook?

fuckin saw the JOAT claim A MILE AWAY

I don't really think Rainbow is telling the truth.

I don't think so either. I'm interested in how Rainbow plans to prove herself.

farside22 wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:
Farside

And yet your reasoning's are still missing. I get Jak, hell even I have a scum read on Nanook and bob. But Rainbow and myself. Are you still up in the ass about me calling you out and looking at you as scummy?
Oh wait my town read on Glow as crap, right?

What is your thought now with Rainbow's claim on NtW?

diddin wrote:Nah, I'm just almost certain there is at least 1 scum in your neighborhood.

This was my thought process.

Rainbow because I jailed her, and no kill. No not your reasoning for Glow. I didn't like that you unvoted Nanook and jumped to Jakalope. Made it seem like you knew more than you should, because Rainbow moved to Jmurph wagon and thus you left after she did, if you were really suspicious of him you would have questioned Rainbow at least but you didn't.

I don't believe it. It seems like a very convenient excuse for a scum team to say, but that is why I propose one of [Rainbow, Nanook] be copped. I felt she was scum coming out trying to bait town and call them scum for blocking her kill. I feel the 'randomly chosen' passive ability would cover for speculation on who would kill the next night. So she could fall back and say "OH NO SADLY IT RANDOMIZED TO MAH OTHER NEIGHBOR SO NO IT WASNT ME". The claim seems like a solid safe claim to me. I'm willing to see where she will go with it though.

Another thing, I don't like how she said she was trying to use the A/B scum team slip from Umbrage to try to clear her Neighbors, because it can be also a good tactic for her if she was scum. If she tried to clear others besides her neighbors or had other intentions as well, then it would be a bit better.

The Flavour can fit, but it also can fit as a safe claim in my eyes. Or fake claim.

What is your thoughts on Rainbow's claim? Oh lol you quoted Diddin saying that was your thought process... (thought you were responding to him)

I think it's possible there is more than one. I also think if Rainbow is scum, stating that there is a neighbor as ??? is good to cover up another scum mate. It is possible Nanook is scum with her. We don't really know if she and her other mystery neighbor targetted him or not as a kill.

Rainbowdash wrote:
diddin wrote:role stuff points against that

Yeah I know. I don't like this role too much, im probably one of the more paranoid ponies to start and now I have to try and trust others that share a kill ability with me. I liked it more when I thought Umbrage was part of an A/B scum faction and just auto-cleared all my neighbors because of balance from that.

Lack of scum actually blocking me, I mean damn FA I actually breadcrumbed entirely because I thought you were a full vig and wanted to wave around a "shoot elsewhere" sign, does take away most of the reasons I defended him.

Stupid role.

; _ ; I'm sorry I don't really look out for crumbs. Again, does this change you read on Nanook again?

chkflip wrote:
Beefster wrote:
unvote

VOTE: SodaSpirit

I don't feel like catching up.

As promised, this scumbucket is finished. Today.

VOTE: Beefster

Don't like a lot of what he's done; really exhausted right now though, have a big day I prepared for tomorrow. Therefore my actual case will be posted in my next available moment.

@Mod:
I'll actually have to take a single day's LA to get acclimated at the junior college I'm going to. First day of year two, now we get serious!

Lol Chkflip u scum? Because you didn't seem to catch that I have said Beefy is town. You seem to be trying to push a scumpick you started on D1. (Meaning that you voted Beefy D1 because you liked Ray's case, but then nothing else has changed your read on Beef? Nothing else has caught your eye? [besides Nanook] Me no likey. Btw, that post you quoted was Beefy sheeping me because he saw my Joke Crumb. LOL Sorry that has to ruin the win for your faction tho bro.

You haven't even given an opinion on much people. I want your thoughts on Rainbow's claim? Thoughts on my claim? Thoughts on Nanook, Farside, Ray Montano, PJ, and Jmurph.

And where are those questions you said you were gonna give out bro? I'm not trying to badger you man sorry about irl shit but you GOT TO PUT OUT.

farside22 wrote:
TheJakalope wrote:@FA, My bad, thanks.

I 95% believe FA is telling the truth.
75% with Rainbow.

No reason's and active lurking still noted. The % difference between the two is just crap posting.
Still no reason found to change my vote.

In other news
I've decide to file everything I feel for FA under the I told you so file.
So lets do this a bit more openly, but not so openly the scum know everything the town is doing (hey I always think scum have roles that are screw you roles to counter PR's in this game). You have your list of suspects there. I'm betting with JOAT you have a 1 shot everything ability (don't discuss what). Why don't you use the one that can clear people in some way, shape or form.

Also I'm thinking if Shadow is saying this neighbor group has a QT that has a day talk then it's possible scum has a day talk. Something to keep an eye on.

I agree Jakalope's statement is useless. Sounds like filler. Thus why i'm still voting him.

I'm not telling you what abilities I have ToDay. Use your best judgement as to why. If you have a problem with my suspects list then I will discuss
those
with you.

I will say I chose a specific order for my abilities, and once I chose the specific path I wouldn't want to stray from it, reason won't be given ToDay. I felt JK was a safe n2 action. N1 I felt was a good night to vig just in case I might have been nk'd. Do you think I chose wrong?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #209) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Blonde Doctor
: Sup with that catch up?

Oversoul
: Sup with that catch up?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #210) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm

@
Petreleum Jelly
:

I have already explained that above in response to Farside.

In short, I believe it's possible she can be scum with Nanook. We don't really know if she chose to target Nanook. It's possible she as SCUM could have killed vig fodder to back up her claim. The 'randomness' of the claw can cover for speculation of who did what IF a member flipped scum. The ??? would also cover at least ONE of the members if they were all scum. Although if she vigged Nanook, and he flipped scum, then I could believe her. What makes you think Nanook isn't scum with her?

@
Rainbow
:
Questions:

Ok, since your neighbor had a shared vig ability, didn't this throw you off since you thought we were a full vig? I am also interested in in your BOB opinion.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #211) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Also, does that mean Nanook would flip Neighbor?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #212) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Ranmaru wrote:Blonde Doctor, are you finished with your catch up?

OOPS Quote mine :cry:
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 am

Bob. What do you think of Rainbow? Farside? Chkflip?

Also, can you vote TheJakalope for me?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Hey guys. I'll try to catch up tonite. : D
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #215) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 pm

@
Juls
: Generally, I'm a team player. I am always helpful. I like to call out people lurking alot. I do think it's a playstyle thing, because me and July have very different playstyles. I like to be active, and be in everyone's face. I'm also arrogant. July likes to make cases, and likes to pressure those not spoken of, and most likely someone who won't omgus unless she really feels that person is scum. I generally ask alot of questions regarding reads because I felt that was the most important thing to ask about. Since July only posted twice, I do not think you can really be conflicted with us read wise, since I have been posting the most overall.

About my #784, I'm guessing you like the way July speaks, which is fine I guess. I admit I'm not the best at communication, but I don't think that's something that can give you conflicting reads on each of us. Also, she goes off vibes, and it seems you do too, so that may be another factor.

Also, i want your thoughts on Beefster's #962. Do you think he would do that as scum?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #216) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Also, no the crumb was a joke. It's not normal behavior because I don't crumb.

Also, regarding FourSeen, I meant his soft counter on Umbrage netted us scum, which is funny. Also thanks to Glow for backing him up.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #217) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 am

farside22 wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Why would Bob be confirmed?

Hider dies if he hides behind mafia. If TJ is a hider and lives and flips town hider this confirms that bobz is town.

But if he's scum then he wouldn't hide behind em.... Hmmm....

How about this.

Jak hides behind Nanook, and you guys vig nanook. If Nanook flips scum, and Jak doesn't die, he's scum.

IF Bob is bp scum, better we lynch him.

Unvote Vote: Nanook

I'm good with the Nanook wagon though.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #218) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 am

Juls wrote:Prediction: Rainbow is going to lose this game for us.

That's because she is scum.

If Nanook flips scum, we go after her.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #219) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 am

Mod: I'll be limited access from tommorow until the Hurricane settles down. If i'm not back within a reasonable amount of time, replace me if needed.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #220) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm not convinced.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #221) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm talking about Nanook.

I honestly didn't care for your hider explanation.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #222) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 pm

@
Rainbow
:

I don't care. I want to lynch scum. I don't give a fuck about your apparent death. You are waffling on Mike, and I don't like that. And who said you could have my cupcakes? :lol:

I think PJ explained it best, it's most likely not possible for there to be two scum, that is true. I am not reliant on that. I'm not settling out of Nanook's lynch because of that.

Also, don't bag on my idea. It's a new role to me, as it was to you, so try to consider it from my pov. I don't know the standards, since it is new to me.

Yet you said you would have vigged Nanook, so I don't see the problem. You draw a night kill and help pr's stay alive longer. I think of it as masons, cept with the extra vig ability. You are saying something about your wincon that I did not see tho, I'll re-read that...

Also, if Nanook flipped town, I'd consider Farside as town, from POE.

Also not lynching Jmurph.

I don't mod guess, and I don't rely on roles, but instead actions. (When basing on a read)

Ha, funny. Well, I don't really believe you would have argued against me being vigged, because your town read on me was weak.

Anyways, I am not really thinking hard on the mechanics of your role, nor do I care. I'm open to re-consideration tho. I don't care about your feelings about me being vigged or not, so don't waste your time. I think you bringing that up is fake tho.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #223) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Mod: I'll be limited access from tommorow until the Hurricane settles down. If i'm not back within a reasonable amount of time, replace me if needed.

^ Keep this in mind. I'm not unvoting either.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #224) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Also, where's Spy?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #225) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 pm

I'm goin to sleep. So if you guys have anything important to ask me, ask me now.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #226) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:54 am

Vote: DeathNote

Sorry guys, been busy with school starting up.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #227) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 am

Random Acts was viewing but didn't even say anything.

Also, if the neighbor hood is mostly town, I'd assume Juls is scum for trying to push on the idea of them being scum.

I mean, I feel scum would let them live to then accuse them of not being dead yet, that is why I find Jul's #2075 nasty and stomach sickening.

But I don't believe Bob either.

@
Bob
: What is the flavour of each of your actions?

@Mod: Votecount please.
: D
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #228) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 pm

In post 2115, NanookTheWolf wrote:@ Jmurph - You stated that you found FA (Woody) on night 2. What do you mean by neighborize?

@ FA - Can you confirm Jmurph?

Yes I can, we received notice from the mod that jmurph, Bullseye, neighborized us at the end of N2 and we were then able to access a qt to talk to her last Night.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (isolation #229) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Lol yeah I was referring to Ran and I with the "we" and "us", although I've been pretty much non-existent most of the game
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2127 (isolation #230) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Also this is the July head, hence why I said I've been nonexistent most game, but now he's busy and I am trying to get into this game
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #231) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Farside: I've been busy. (Started school)

I docced Murph.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (isolation #232) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Whoa lol, Randomcats is cop?

Well, kendall's aggressiveness and proactiveness feels like how I would have acted as cop. Vocal, in every ones face, trying to lead everyone, etc.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #233) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Oh shit Chkflip guilty? Yes I was right... Hmmm. I know I attacked him earlier on, I wonder who reacted to that and who didn't etc.

Who did Kunkstar replace?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (isolation #234) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 am

I docced Murph because she's mod confirmed Bullzeye. Pretty town to me.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #235) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 am

*Mod confirmed to me when she used her action on me.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #236) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 am

I believe the CHkflip guilty. He can go die.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #237) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:21 pm

We only had three abilities. Vig, Doc, and Jailkeep.

So I vigged, then jailkept, and then docced.

I suspect Juls. Rainbow may be a survivor who comes up guilty to cops because she has said before she would rather not have been copped.

I have said this before, Jmurph is mod confirmed Bullz eye to us.

Farside asked me why I haven't used an ability to investigate someone, and I couldn't because I didn't have one.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (isolation #238) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.

Jmurph isn't confirmed town to us. Just confirmed character role.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #239) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 pm

I would like for Spy to say something. I think he is a good investigation.

Who did Blonde Doctor replace... Oh wait, he replaced Beck, didn't he?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #240) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:58 pm

OH, I would still like to hear something from him. They aren't fused or anything. Don't see the rush.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (isolation #241) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:54 pm

In post 2342, petroleumjelly wrote:Okay, this needs saying again.

I think FlavourAnalysis is scum. I'm at the point where I just don't care about the Woody claim. I don't need to explain everything in this game in order to be right.

1.)
FlavourAnalysis thought he was caught in the act of the nightkill on Night One. He was originally going to claim Cop -- he breadcrumbed Cop at the very beginning of the game. Although he claimed he apparently talked with chkflip about fake breadcrumbing at the beginning of the game, chkflip never confirmed this conversation, and more importantly, chkflip has been replaced by kunkstar7, who is now confirmed to be
scum

I'm thinking the reason chkflip never confirmed the conversation was because it was a scum conversation and he was probably just facepalming at FlavourAnalysis' explanation. How has
nobody
brought this up? This has been on my mind practically ever since FlavourAnalysis has claimed, and it's like it feels like this is just a permanent blind spot for everybody but me.

As for the "missing" kill -- it looks more and more to me like there wasn't a missing kill in the first place. I don't claim to understand why scum would want to kill SodaSpirit17 -- I can only assume scum though the was a power role for some reason, or they were trying to make a "random" kill so as to not give away information or whatever. I don't understand a
lot
of nightkills in this game.

But there are no Doctor roles to explain a lack of a kill other than the Jailkeeper. bobsnox apparently wasn't even Bulletproof, so that can't explain the missing kill.

I think there is no "missing" kill because the scum killed SodaSpirit17 on Night One.

2.)
Lest we forget, FlavourAnalysis originally claimed Vigilante after thinking he was caught sending in a kill. But after having a Night to think about things, and after the Aliens claimed, he suddenly changed his claim to JOAT because he realized he could no longer get away with claiming Vigilante. This is ridiculously important.
He did not change his claim to JOAT until AFTER the Aliens claimed
. He did
not
start Day Three saying "by the way, I'm not really a Vigilante." He only did it when it was essentially necessary to guarantee his survival.

3.)
On Night Two, FlavourAnalysis claimed to have jailkept
Rainbow Dash
. Seriously. As I've explained earlier, this looks to me like the scum just roleblocked Rainbow Dash, and decided to explain it in a "friendly" way.

4.)
On Night Three, FlavourAnalysis chose to protect
jmurph3
? Words are hard to even put here.

5.)
And now FlavourAnalysis claims to not have any more powers. I suspect this is because bobsnox claimed to only have three powers as a JOAT. And finally:

6.)
Apparently bobsnox
was
a JOAT. So I'm really doubting FlavourAnalysis just
happens
to be a
second
JOAT who just
happened
to get caught sending in a kill who just
happens
to not have any powers that can actually help the Town.

1) We decided to crumb cop at the beginning of the game regardless of what we were, it was some kind of inside joke between chkflip and Ranmaru. Also in every game I've been in on this site mafia (stupidly) doesn't have daychat, so how in the hell would we have had a scum conversation with chkflip at the start of D1?

SodaSpirit was a vig kill by us, we used our vig kill first in case we were nightkilled, because he was acting scummy.

2) This is stupid. Of course we didn't want to claim JoaT until we used all our powers; would you? Now we are vt and you can vig us for all I care, but I'm glad we got to use all our powers. Also don't misconstrue the facts, we claimed one-shot vig, so fully claiming JoaT after the alien claim was still our choice and not necessary for survival.

3) Do you understand that jailkeeping not only stops someone from using their night action, but it also protects them? Ran found Rainbow suspicious, I found her townie, so we jailkept her. Also, if she were scum, at that point it would have been easiest for her to send in the nk because she was for the most part considered town by most players so we thought that if she were scum we had a good chance of blocking a kill for that Night.

4) Jmurph is confirmed town to us. I would protect confirmed town over all ya'll any Day because (other than the fact that I haven't been keeping up on this game) I don't trust anyone OTHER than jmurph.

5) We had three powers, and I cbf to check if bobsnox said what his three were or not but I'll bet they were all different from ours. Buzz is a spaceman and Woody is a sheriff, their skillsets are pretty different and would be reflected as such in our powers. *personal, flavor related comment* Also I'm glad that bobs was a JoaT, just for the fact that Buzz was always my hero and deserves an awesome role <3

6) Vig us, and when we flip town motherfucking JoaT lynch PJ please for this very opportunistic case on us. Also two JoaTs fit with the flavor, and why don't you have an issue with the fact that there are two neighbor groups and a mason group?

7) Are they town confirmed to each other? Because I've been in a masonry with an indy before; shit happens. I also doubt they are town confirmed to each other considering that with jmurph we are confirmed that she is Bullseye but given no information regarding her alignment.

In post 2345, petroleumjelly wrote:Why "hide" the fact that you are a JOAT while claiming Vigilante instead? What good does that do if you are Town?

It allows us to use the rest of our night actions and potentially stop a scum night action/save a townie with jailkeep and save a townie with doc.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #242) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh also, I agree with my other head that we should hear from Spyrex before we end the Day; what does it hurt anyone to hold off on a lynch until one more person speaks when the thread JUST opened and we have until October 8th for deadline? Trying to shut down convo without Spyrex's input is not okay.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #243) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:07 pm

You mean it isn't that important to rush the day.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (isolation #244) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

In post 2349, petroleumjelly wrote:I am not going to respond point-by-point. I will just say two things:

1.)
You are claiming jmurph3 is both "confirmed Town" while also saying you were "given no information regarding her alignment." You can't even keep your story straight.

2.)
You are acting like you couldn't have possibly talked with chkflip about the game during the game. Last I checked, the roles in this game were sent on a Wednesday, and the Mod did not start the game until "20ish" players had confirmed their roles, the following Thursday. So I suspect you would have time to talk during that time period.

Additionally, regardless of whether scum have Daytalk or not in "other games" has no bearing on whether scum have daytalk in
this
game: after all, the Aliens apparently
do
have the ability to daytalk, and so this game could easily be an exception.

Question, why didn't you respond point by point? I would like that please.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #245) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Jmurph is confirmed Bullzeye to us. That is all.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (isolation #246) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:13 pm

In post 2349, petroleumjelly wrote:I am not going to respond point-by-point. I will just say two things:

1.)
You are claiming jmurph3 is both "confirmed Town" while also saying you were "given no information regarding her alignment." You can't even keep your story straight.

2.)
You are acting like you couldn't have possibly talked with chkflip about the game during the game. Last I checked, the roles in this game were sent on a Wednesday, and the Mod did not start the game until "20ish" players had confirmed their roles, the following Thursday. So I suspect you would have time to talk during that time period.

Additionally, regardless of whether scum have Daytalk or not in "other games" has no bearing on whether scum have daytalk in
this
game: after all, the Aliens apparently
do
have the ability to daytalk, and so this game could easily be an exception.

1) I'm taking a mod confirmed Bullseye that neighborizes only Woody or Jessie to be a pretty legit nameclaim/role so that's a hell of a lot confirmed than anyone else in this game and that's good enough for me *Except for the aliens who are mod-confirmed not town as of #2295*

2) I'm pretty sure that's breaking the rules...? I know on the site I normally play on once roles go out, whether everyone is confirmed or not there is NO private communication unless you are allowed it. I don't know if that's the case here but basically what you are saying we would have to do to have already had a scum convo with chkflip is cheating, and you are soooo reaching. If you think we are scum, then have the scum aliens *sadness that the aliens aren't town, I like them as characters a lot* vig us.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #247) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 pm

No lie.

She is confirmed character, as we are to her.

My other head finds it to be a strong character tell.

Yeah Idc if we're vigged.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #248) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Just cop Spy or Juls. I don't care if he's a mason.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (isolation #249) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

In post 2357, petroleumjelly wrote:Because I don't like clutter. I get right to the point.

You have lied multiple times about this game, and now it looks like you can't even be straight on whether jmurph3 is "confirmed town" or not. Everything you have claimed in this game has been convenient and has only unfolded as the situation warrants. You breadcrumb Cop, you claim 1-Shot Vig when you think you've been caught, you change to JOAT after you realize people will start questioning why there is a 1-Shot Vig in a game with a
three player Vigilante team
, you just
happen
to roleblock the player who
does
claim Vigilante, and then you "protect" a player who you can't even decide whether they are confirmed Town or not.

Everything -- and I mean
everything
-- about your play points to scum. The
only
thing that has kept me off of you for this long is the fact that you have claimed Woody. But at this point, I am throwing claims to the wind and I am getting straight to hunting scum. And I think you are scum, Woody claim be damned.

My answer to you is that if you are SO fucking suspicious then just vig us, but then I really hope town has the good sense to lynch you toMorrow after our town flip. Also how was our breadcrumb convenient...? Our abilities were jailkeep, doc, and vig; we don't have a cop ability and we haven't claimed as such, which would have made a lot more sense if we were scum formulating a JoaT claim like you say. And your thing about jmurph is being blown way out of proportion, she's not mod-confirmed but she damn well might as well be, Bullseye neighborizor is a freaking legit claim and she's been very open with us about reads, I trust her to be town.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (isolation #250) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

In post 2359, Juls wrote:Don't play dumb. He is saying if you were scum together.

What is this in reference to?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (isolation #251) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:19 pm

No lynch Chkflip or Juls. : D
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #252) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm

In post 2364, Flavour Analysis wrote:No lynch Chkflip or Juls. : D

I'm still standing by keeping pj in mind for a lynch to because his case on us is uber opportunistic and reaching.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #253) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 pm

No, PJ just gets distracted by lies. I don't think he focuses on the right things, but I wouldn't think of him as a high priority suspect.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #254) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 pm

*But I respect that.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #255) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 pm

In post 2369, petroleumjelly wrote:
1.)
FlavourAnalysis is acting like she doesn't know what being scum on
this
site entails. As Juls said, this is just plain playing dumb. I don't think I've ever seen a game where scum were somehow "disallowed" from talking to each before a game started.

And most importantly, FlavourAnalysis pretty much completely ignores the strong possibility that scum have Day talk. I suspect scum do; this is pretty much a tacit agreement.

2.)
FlavourAnalysis is now continually offering themselves up to be Vigged. What a surprise. Once somebody makes a case against them, they immediately go for the ultimate appeal -- maybe if they
act
like they want to get Vigged, they won't actually be Vigged. They've seriously dropped this comment like three times on this page alone. If they are really town, they should be pushing to lynch scum (supposedly me) over offering themselves to be Vigged. Just another example a scum mindset.

It's pretty clear they know they can't really make a "case" against me -- pretty much nobody
has
made a case against me all game since I replaced in, and I plan to keep it that way. So instead, FlavourAnalysis is just going for last minute pity and trying to bullshit their way through another day.

If anything, this conversation has only solidified my thinking that FlavourAnalysis is scum.

1) I don't. I (July) have played ONE game here on my own that I replaced out of and ONE other on this hydra, and in all cases I've been town.

2) Good theory, very textbook scumhunting but I want vigged because I'm really tired of this game now, the fun part of having abilities is gone; from what I understand jmurph neigborizing Jessie means we won't be able to talk to her at Night anymore, so I'm not very invested in this game anymore and if it proves we are town and saves someone who still has their pr then I think it's a win-win.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #256) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

In post 2369, petroleumjelly wrote:
1.)
FlavourAnalysis is acting like she doesn't know what being scum on
this
site entails. As Juls said, this is just plain playing dumb. I don't think I've ever seen a game where scum were somehow "disallowed" from talking to each before a game started.

And most importantly, FlavourAnalysis pretty much completely ignores the strong possibility that scum have Day talk. I suspect scum do; this is pretty much a tacit agreement.

2.)
FlavourAnalysis is now continually offering themselves up to be Vigged. What a surprise. Once somebody makes a case against them, they immediately go for the ultimate appeal -- maybe if they
act
like they want to get Vigged, they won't actually be Vigged. They've seriously dropped this comment like three times on this page alone. If they are really town, they should be pushing to lynch scum (supposedly me) over offering themselves to be Vigged. Just another example a scum mindset.

It's pretty clear they know they can't really make a "case" against me -- pretty much nobody
has
made a case against me all game since I replaced in, and I plan to keep it that way. So instead, FlavourAnalysis is just going for last minute pity and trying to bullshit their way through another day.

If anything, this conversation has only solidified my thinking that FlavourAnalysis is scum.

I don't suspect they do. The only reason you do is because Rainbow and her alien buddies stated that they have day talk. Jmurph and I couldn't talk until the night, which was odd seeing as the neighbors had day talk.

I am not making an appeal. I only said it once, my other head stated it as well.

I suspect Juls more than you.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (isolation #257) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 pm

@Spyrex: The mod told us we were neighborized by Bullseye (jmurph) and that we would have access to a qt the next Night.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #258) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:48 pm

@Spy: The mod told us we were neighborized by Jmurph. He had our character name in parenthesis, and had Jmurph's character role in parenthesis.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #259) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Go ahead and shoot me. I don't get why you are now pushin on Diddin instead of your top suspect, me.

Die scum. (Seriously Diddin can be dumb, he has been dumb since the beginning, but don't throw away the game because of him)

I can hammer if you guys like.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (isolation #260) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:16 pm

I also don't get Spy's reasoning for Jmurph being scum. IF she turns out scum, I will apoligize to rainbow.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #261) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Vote: Juls

This has nothing to do about respect. I haven't liked the way you pushed against the aliens. I also didn't like how you replaced in, and got the trivia as soon as you could.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #262) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:24 pm

In post 2475, Flavour Analysis wrote:I also don't get Spy's reasoning for Jmurph being scum. IF she turns out scum, I will apoligize to rainbow.

I would like this ^
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #263) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 pm

In post 2480, SpyreX wrote:Wellllll

If Juls is town and there's two scum left are you saying YOU are scum?

Nope. I'm saying when I flip town, how does that make Jmurph scum?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (isolation #264) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Oops xDDD I didn't mean that statement. looool.

I meant the "If FA flips town, PJ/Jmurph = scum"

loooool
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (isolation #265) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Oh nevermind...

There's seven of us. Ok that makes sense.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #266) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Why are you suspicious of Diddin ToDay? Why not before?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (isolation #267) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:36 pm

My point is, do you REALLY suspect Diddin?

You did suspect me hard, so I don't understand why you are going to shoot Diddin over me.

I just feel this is what you have to do as scum

----

;-;

Well for the record, I don't regret the hammer at all.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (isolation #268) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah she is.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #269) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

PJ, do you oppose Juls being lynched and shooting me?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #270) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 am

It doesn't matter if you are wrong or not. You are wasting your ability by not shooting.

Also there may be a chance you were just bluffing about being able to shoot, so I can see why you don't want to shoot.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #271) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:17 am

It's possible. I am interested in Spy's thoughts.

Wait. Jmurph, have you ever suspected the Masons? If not, why do you suspect them now?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (isolation #272) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Don't recall talking about RA flips, or anything.

I did get neighbored again though.

PJ, your play is and has been very odd from the start, and many have noticed that. From D2, you tried to accuse me of crumbing a character that YOU HAD, you were trying to fish reasons to pin doubt on me. You have been distracted by lies, and I don't care what you think is good play (yet you haven't really explained why lying isn't good at all, you just speak against it). I feel this is just a ruse from you to make it seem like genuine concern.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #273) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 pm

In post 2515, petroleumjelly wrote:diddin: UNVOTE. ME. NOW.

I am
NOT
about to be lynched. And I am
not
buying the Masons as scum. They've been on my town list since forever. I'm actually a bit surprised the Masons are alive over Nanook, but I guess that only makes this easier:

The scum here are jmurph3 and FlavourAnalysis. End of story.

Everything -- and I mean
everything
-- points to FlavourAnalysis being scum.
Where did the Night One Mafia kill go?
The answer is that FlavourAnalysis sent in the kill (or at least felt compelled to "cover" for his buddies, whichever). Furthermore, the
only
thing confirming FlavourAnalysis as "Woody" is jmurph3 herself. And additionally, FlavourAnalysis could not give a straight answer on whether or not jmurph3 was "confirmed Town" or merely "confirmed Bullseye": obviously FlavourAnalysis did not want jmurph3 getting lynched, so he tried to toe the line as closely as possible. But he still minced his words whenever it came to giving an opinion on jmurph3.

1.)
jmurph3, why do the Masons "have" to be the remaining scum?

2.)
diddin, why do you think I'm scum? And furthermore, why do you think I'm the "last" scum? Do you seriously think this game only has (had?) four scum in it?

This is not true. I have said confirmed role, and said that seemed townie enough to doc. You just don't want to listen.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #274) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 pm

I think you forget we are a hydra, and my other head had a strong town read on her. Keep that in mind.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (isolation #275) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Vote: Pj

Yo Pj. So tell me again, why did you push for PJ instead of me yesterday?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #276) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 pm

I didn't think of anything. I know it's you, simple as that. I just need to know why you did what you did.

I didn't really see how she seemed scummy there. So I don't see how you came to a revelation that she just claimed scum. It's not that easy.

We didn't talk much. (basically what Jmurph told Farside about what we talked about, was the LAST thing we talked about) We never talked about RA. My other head told me that she was surprised about that. I went and checked if we did talk about him, nope.

You see, you are scum who KNEW she was scum, and would have her set me up. Then you pushed for HER instead of me.

Now you say you lynched her first because she was an easy scum lynch, but that's not true at all. You lynched her knowing she'd flip scum, to falsely incriminate me.

--

Now then. I had no town reads by the point I was to use my doc.

When the mod sent us the neighborization thing, it did say Bullzeye. That, was pretty mod confirmed to me. You also know that she was only 'confirmed' by role to us, like this :

(Bullzeye)
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #277) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Also, you seem to ignore that we are a hydra. So you don't see contradictions, just different beliefs.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #278) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Now.

Was there STRONG enough evidence for you to drop off of voting me and changing to Jmurph?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #279) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 pm

In post 2549, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 2548, Flavour Analysis wrote:
Vote: Pj

Yo Pj. So tell me again, why did you push for
jmurph3
instead of me yesterday?

Fixed that for you.

You had all night to think of a way to try to mislynch me, and this is your big question? My answer is pretty much Post #2540. Still:

Regardless of whether I thought you were scum (which I did), jmurph3's handling of yesterday -- waiting for you to show yourself online so the two of you could quicklynch me, and also suggesting that she talked to you about RandomActs' death -- confirmed to me that she was your partner. Still, it was
technically
possible for her to be lone scum, and so she was the better lynch. Finally, I'm not stupid: if I know two players are scum but I know I will have an easier time lynching one of them first, I will likely push to lynch that player first. Such turned out to be the case here.

At this point, there is nothing that confirms your Woody claim. Your "Vigilante" shot was a scum kill; your "jailkeep" on Rainbowdash was a role-block; and your "protection" of jmurph3 only exists insofar as the two of you have "protected" each other all game by soft-confirming each other.

Please die now.

@Bolded: Big words, but really just shut up. You've been tunneling a shitty argument on us since like D4 or D5 because you THINK we are an easy mislynch and that despite the fact that we are Woody you can get us lynched and win for scum and get MVP or whatever. You were soooo excited yesterDay because you knew that either we'd get mislynched to lose the game or jmurph would get lynched, you'd come in looking super townie after having jmurph set up that "scum slip", and then we'd get mislynch so you could win. You pulled up those quotes in your #2524 super fast, in like 9 minutes because YOU KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO SCUMSLIP AND SET US UP SO THAT YOU COULD PUSH OUR MISLYNCH YESTERDAY OR TODAY. The thing is I've seen this done before, I HAD this done to me before where obv scum said when I was being questioned "we" would never do that kill and people fucking bought it that he and I were scum and he would make THAT obvious of a scum slip. And your "I'm shaking from excitement" act is NOT convincing as town. IF you were town you'd realize just how important that kill was yesterDay and take it seriously, had we lynched wrong we would have lost but you were just super excited and willing to lynch either of us and diddin/Spyrex had to step in and say jmurph first. YOU wanted both lynches on the table because as scum it was win/win for you, either you get win on our mislynch yesterDay or you set up our mislynch for toDay.

ALSO, you know what is confirming our Woody claim?? The fact that we are Woody, we are the only fucking Woody in the game and if you seriously think that Woody is a safeclaim you are
dumb or
scum.

And finally, this is more for diddin than pj, but the mechanics of "scum neighborizer" don't make sense if we are scum as well. Scum neighborizer bullseye/lotso bear could neighborize TOWN Jessie and TOWN Woody, and that makes sense. Scum neighborizer can neighborize TOWN Jessie and SCUM Woody (which would be unholy of a move for the mod to make in general) makes no sense; scum neighborizing scum has no point. PJ, wtf do you actually think we gained from claiming this if you really think we are scum?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (isolation #280) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Lolz.

And this coming from the guy who thought we were claiming his claim. Get outta mah town.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2555 (isolation #281) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:45 pm

*crumbing. Bleh xP
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #282) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:21 pm

NO SHIT WE COULDN"T HAVE HAD A CONVERSATION WITH JMURPH ABOUT RA, HENCE THE PART WHERE SHE WAS SETTING US UP. *headdesk* I know I'm talking to scum, but I mean this is a really simple concept, we said right away we didn't and couldn't talk with her even though she did try to neighborize us again.

#2 isn't hard evidence because it's NOT FUCKING TRUE. You are just throwing wifom all up in here, but you don't deal with the fact that you "realized" her scum slip, and managed to find her original post about neighborizing, write up your post and have her caught in this oh so unpredictable scum slip in a whole 8 minutes.

#3, her MOD CONFIRMED SAFECLAIM WAS BULLSEYE, TO US AND TO RA. Maybe she could neighborize other people, but then WHY did she choose only to neighborize RA and us, which you are saying is a lie so ONLY RA.

"Strongest safeclaim" as Woody, yeah okay. Once again if you actually believe that Woody is a scum safeclaim you would have to be dumb or scum, and its quite obviously scum at this point. Also you think that jmurph decided to claim to neighborize her scummate...so that she could have the support of a strong safeclaim, but totally wouldn't consider the fact that if she flipped scum it would point right to us? That would be mutual assured destruction if we were scum, but as town it was a really brilliant move on her part to set us up to take the fall after her flip.

#4, on the site we usually play on you capitalize Day no matter what, and we did it super consistently whether there were S's present or not...weird point in general but yeah if you looked at our posts, even now it's just habit to distinguish day (24 hours) from Day (game version of a day).
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #283) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm fine with that, if diddin has anymore questions then I'll be happy to answer them but your response are all just super opportunistic wifom, so at least my head is done trying to reason with scum.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #284) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Of course she couldn't talk to us on the same night. We only talked for
one
night. She then neighborized us again, and we had to wait till night to talk to her again, but she was lynched.

You asked her that question to set us up. What she said was not true, and I brought that up. It's quite odd that you would believe her as well.

The fact that you are so stubborn to accept that Jmurph lied means that you are scum, and not us.

That isn't hard evidence. I didn't see an effort to quick lynch anyone. Anything that involves "Well it should be obvious to anyone" isn't hard evidence.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2561 (isolation #285) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh no you don't. We aren't done here.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (isolation #286) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:35 pm

In post 2558, petroleumjelly wrote:*chin on hand*

Yeah, we're done here. Your responses are simply devolving into a big
"nuh uh!
(not that you have much of a choice), and that's not even worth my time.

Please reply to #2557
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (isolation #287) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 pm

I have already explained before that she neighbored us again for some odd reason.

So no. I never slipped up anything.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #288) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Also I would still like a response to #2557.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #289) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 pm

In post 2567, Ranmaru wrote:Nope. I was notified that I was neigborized at the start of the DaY. Therefore, we only spoke for one night.

I don't care for the specifics. I was busy and hadn't posted much after the first day. We hadn't talked much. This is no slip.

Of course you should argue with me to show Diddin that you are right. You just don't want to deal with my post because you know you set us up with that question to Jmurph.

You continue to ignore the confirmed role business. She was not confirmed town to me. I stated she was pretty town to me.

Post mine.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #290) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:03 pm

You keep calling bad play "slips". You know what? Tbqh we don't care to go back and fact check when jmurph neighborized us, and I've explained before that when the mod tells you Bullseye is neighborizing you, it not only seems like a mod-confirmed role but like mod-confirmed town. The thing that bothers me is that everything is just super opportunistic and like fact checking shit instead of looking at intentions, motives, etc which you just write off or provide terrible wifom for. You pluck at bad play and try to say that its super scummy, when really its a game and I have no motivation to fact check when the goal is to reveal YOUR true motivation, not perfectly regurgitate what has happened over a hella long game.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #291) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 pm

In post 2325, Flavour Analysis wrote:Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.

Jmurph isn't confirmed town to us. Just confirmed character role.

^

---

Also, we did talk for two nights. Again, that doesn't make me scum, nor does it help your case.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #292) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:05 pm

In post 2569, petroleumjelly wrote:Sigh.

FlavourAnalysis, Post 2348 wrote:4) Jmurph is confirmed town to us. I would protect confirmed town over all ya'll any Day because (other than the fact that I haven't been keeping up on this game) I don't trust anyone OTHER than jmurph.

Kk awesome, so tell me, what do we have to gain from that post if we are scum? What exactly did I (July) expect to gain from calling jmurph scum if I'm scum as you say?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #293) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:14 pm

EBWOP: calling jmurph town
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (isolation #294) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:17 pm

In post 2565, Flavour Analysis wrote:Also I would still like a response to #2557.

This ^.

Why don't you care to reply to it?
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (isolation #295) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Unfortunately it is ;-; If PJ is scum bleh, I knew it after the first case you made against us. If diddin is scum, GOOD freaking GAME.
Oyatsu Nuki
Flavour Analysis
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Flavour Analysis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (isolation #296) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:40 pm

WHY DID NO ONE RESPECT THE ROLE OF WOODY?

For reals, I'd have been seriously pissed if Woody was scum, bullseye being scum...acceptable. But never, NEVER Buzz or Woody. That's treasonous.
Oyatsu Nuki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”