Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1021 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1009, Nero Cain wrote:lawl @ oversoul 984.

vote:Oversoul

Shoulda been yesterdays lynch. Probally a few scums on the Pali lynch yesterday.

hahahahahaha

Vote: Nero Cain

God, I love replacing into a game and seeing scum posting useless shit. It just brightens my day right up. Now put me in the ring with this scumbag so I can rip his head off and hold it in the air like a champion belt. I'm surprised not to see the one on one beefs that are have been in every mafia game I've played in my entire life, so I guess scum are being scared and cautious little fucks.

MoS reminds me of a dyslexic grandfather; senile as fuck, but ultimately no harm to anyone.

IS is not IS, which is sad, but means we'll probably get more done. We gotta wait until I build up some towncred first though because he'll just beat whoever he's up against into a bloody pulp regardless of alignment.

The Fonz is scummy as hell. He can die tomorrow, though. Gotta satiate a little of my bloodlust before frying this scum; otherwise it's like fighting the boss without stomping a single one of his minions, and that's just bad manners.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1022 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 814, Oversoul wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANT
Day 4 Vote Count (#1)

Palisade (2) - Internet Stranger, CooLDoG
Oversoul (2) - Timeater, Amrun
Toogeloo (2) - Darox, Palisade
Bogre (1) - zMuffinMan
The Fonz (1) - Mastermind of Sin

Not voting (10) - NanookTheWolf, T-Bone, springlullaby, The Fonz, kiwieagle, Bogre, Toogeloo, Magister Ludi, Nero Cain, Oversoul

Toogeloo is V/LA until August 29th.

Deadline is Wednesday, September 7th at 11:00 PM EDT. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to select a Kombatant!

Day 4's stage is: Living Forest!

I am going to try and gambit to save my life...

Wish me luck?

Also, that little Mason gambit fiasco is putting Oversoul into the town category for me for now; the fact that he quoted a random mod votecount in the post saved his life. Townies usually pull crazy shit like this simply because they don't have scumpartners to tell them that this is an absolutely terrible idea and will not work in a million years. Also working in his favor is the fact that he expressed his frustration at making a mistake in thread. No matter how monumentally terrible a mistake scum make, they won't express their frustration at it IN THREAD. Town can afford to because their mistakes don't mean insta-death, it just means having an idiot moment.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1024 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Toog, there are most likely two different mafias. The two faction-specific cop flips prove that. If the "Mafia Goon" flip confuses you, might I refer you here, to a game backup modded by DH. The mafia were distinguished by the color of their flips, and no names were given. I wouldn't be surprised at all if DH used that style of multi-faction scum flipping here. I find that far more likely than two cops + two millers versus one scumteam, which would mean one scumteam with members having different immunities to different cops. If that IS the case, though, SL is still most likely town: two cops + one miller is just plain weird.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1036 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1025, zMuffinMan wrote:Oh, I toyed with the idea that it was colour-coded, but here's the thing....

Assume Kira is Black Dragon and Shao Khan is Invader... Why are both their role flips #BF0000? Sure, their names are individually colour-coded (as is every other name), but roles seem to share the same colour code based on alignment. So why are opposite factions flipping the same colour code?

I'm running on the assumption that Shao and Kira are both Black Dragon, and the other faction hasn't flipped yet. Is there something wrong with that assumption?

Toog, I wouldn't mind campaigning to throw MS in the pit if you help me with Nero.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1037 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The Fonz wrote:This is funny, because the above is PRECISELY why I suspect ML himself. He doesn't seem as proactive as he normally is when town, I just feel he's coasting. IS, by contrast, went out of his way to try to force through a Palisade lynch.

Do me a favor and distinguish between MoS towncoasting and MoS scumcoasting. Does he coast as scum normally, but not do so as town? Or is he being lurky in opportunistic ways?

The Fonz wrote:I figured that that was the scummiest part of the wagon, like I said before... people who jumped on late, didn't add anything, and put the wagon altogether too high for a joke.

What really needed to be added to the wagon?

Darox wrote:Let me just step up and disagree loudly.

First of all, Amrun is on that wagon, which should set warning bells off in your head, second, that's a D2 wagon, aka before Amrun was investigated, and third, it was picking a competitor to square off against cop-guilty Weyoun.

So... are you saying this is a wagon scum wouldn't want to be on?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1040 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1038, kiwieagle wrote:I dont like how MoS just comes once in a while and all he does is post his scum list with no good reason

He's like you, except with suspicions!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1041 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1039, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:I'm running on the assumption that Shao and Kira are both Black Dragon, and the other faction hasn't flipped yet. Is there something wrong with that assumption?

It doesn't make sense flavour-wise. Shao Kahn is not a part of the Black Dragon syndicate.

Yet kira is conf black dragon, and shao khan flipped the same color as her. They're most likely on the same team, one faction or two factions.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1061 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1056, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1021, Nachomamma8 wrote:
hahahahahaha

God, I love replacing into a game and seeing scum posting useless shit. It just brightens my day right up. Now put me in the ring with this scumbag so I can rip his head off and hold it in the air like a champion belt. I'm surprised not to see the one on one beefs that are have been in every mafia game I've played in my entire life, so I guess scum are being scared and cautious little fucks.

LULZ!!!

This is important people, in Mafia on Werewolf Island he defended his scum buddy, T-Bone, hardcore. So if one flips scum the other is scum.

Though I find Oversoul very very scummy. If you don't agree with me fine.

Also I'd like Muffinman and MOS to explain their positioning on the Oversoul wagon.

CSL is pretty scummy too.

In witch hunt nightless I bussed the shit out of my partner. In team mafia I ardently defended one and bussed the shit out of the other. I'm sure you've bussed and defended partners in the past, so why is the revelation that I have as well so stunning. Why is the fact that I have done the same such an important revelation to you?

As for oversoul, it's your job to convince us to throw oversoul in the pit. If your not even trying to do that, then what are you doing here?
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1074 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Mastermind of Sin

Yes, Nero. I do.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1117 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

kiwi wrote:I thought my post had a suspicion.

Suspicion
s
, good friend. Tricky things, those plurals.

MoS wrote:READ MY SCUM META AND GTFO

If you're aware of your meta, you can manipulate it. Thus, it's a pretty shitty defense to tell someone to go read your meta.

Also, definitely not a fan of the Ludi wagon. IS makes a big post attacking Ludi, and most people discount it because it's flailing even though they can't explain why? No.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1132 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Amrun, you are lurking hardcore, which is not like the Amrun I'm used to. Is there a reason?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1259 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA for 3 days.

Sorry for disappearing, I'm having an insane week.
Will try to make a proper post before then.

Accepted.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1348 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Choose: Nero Cain

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1441 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1370, Nero Cain wrote:muffin vs. OS should be the days match up.

Does anyone in the game agree with this?
I'm looking for someone to toss in the ring with Nero, so....

In post 1374, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1221, DemonHybrid wrote:
Internet Stranger (5) -
Magister Ludi
, zMuffinMan, Amrun,
Mastermind of Sin, CSL

One scum on a five man wagon isn't abnormal.

In post 1398, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1396, Oversoul wrote:
I didn't really like Timeater's play, but nacho made the slot look better.

Why Nachomamma town read when she voted for you and supported me?

What did Nacho do that was better?

If you flip scum I'm going to start suspecting Nacho until then I have no reason to suspect her.

How do you read, Nacho?

How do I read?
Oversoul is town. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that somewhere.

Muffin, I'm all good with IS dying and all, but if he's an odd-night SK and today's an even day, I think we can better spend our time killing Nero.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1443 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1421, The Fonz wrote:
Why would a vigilante shoot ABR?

LOL, you're kidding, right?

You can die too.

In post 1410, The Fonz wrote:Although 'not paying attention' is a bit harsh, also. I mean, I just went back and did VCA. That requires serious attention.

Also, I'm hoping you weren't serious about this.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1444 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1442, Darox wrote:If IS is an odd night SK, what does that make Fonz?

It's these hard hitting questions that have completely slipped you by.

Either that, or you just haven't been reading close enough.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1447 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Still don't get it? What a shame.

But I'm looking at Fonz/Nero/IS remaining as scum, probably. Bogre needs to flake so he can stop being a wildcard, but everyone else is town enough.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1511 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1467, Internet Stranger wrote:Out of curiosity Muffin, what exactly was the reason that Fonz cant be an even night SK? I mean you just took what Fonz said as gospel. Not even a simple question, not a shred of doubt. Nope, just Fonz isnt IS, so it must be true! You swallowed that up like Oversoul. Somehow I want to think that youre smarter than this Muffin, so this tells me that youre playing a game here. Maybe its a hardcore tunnel game thinking thats the only way to get rid of me.

I still heavily suspect you, Muffin, of being the other SK due to your actions and your weak circular arguments. I dont think youre with the scum team, but youre an untrustworthy White Knight nonetheless. White Knights are NEVER to be trusted and all need to ALWAYS be put to death.

But still, why not even ask the question? Why is Fonz a vig and not the SK?

First of all, who is the first SK?
Second of all, the even night kills I can buy as vigilante kills. The odd night kills? Nope. Thus the odd-night killer is either an idiot with a gun or SK, so he dies. Also, notice how everyone has kind of figured out that Fonz was the even-night killer before he claimed, and that no one really questioned his targets. SKs don't leave a trail of radioactive breadcrumbs like that.

In post 1470, Internet Stranger wrote:Also, how do we know this isnt some crazy ass WIFOM? You realize that we cant let you live to the endgame, right?

We can and we will.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1515 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nero wrote:Why are you not SK hunting?

What?

IS wrote:Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

Then I'll take you to the ball tomorrow after I lynch scum today, and we can have a beautiful dance and you can expose all of my useless questions and explain just how picking four people with scum and calling the rest of the people town is "treading water".

I mean, if you want me to get more specific:

Muffin is town. He's not dying.
With the even night vig claim, Fonz is town. He's not dying.
GreyICE is town.
Toogeloo is town.
Oversoul is town.
I feel decently about Amrun, and she's probably town.
I feel decently about kiwieagle, and he's probably town.
Darox can die.
Bogre can die after he flakes.
You are a scumbag.
Nero is definitely a scumbag.

Do you want me to put it into an infomercial for you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1517 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Amrun wrote:NERO IS SCUM

IS IS NOT GROUPSCUM AND NOT KILLING TONIGHT SO NOT INTERESTED, EVEN IF HE IS SK

NERO DIES TODAY

You just won my heart.
I am completely receptive to Bogre town reasoning.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1562 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

IS, this is what I provided in response to your shit case:

IS wrote:
In post 1515, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nero wrote:Why are you not SK hunting?

What?

IS wrote:Im not very fond of Nacho's play this game. He is acting busy by asking a lot of inane questions. He is hanging out in the peripherals not being involved and is treading water with his opinions. I actually think that Nacho is part of the scum and not your pet Nero.

Then I'll take you to the ball tomorrow after I lynch scum today, and we can have a beautiful dance and you can expose all of my useless questions and explain just how picking four people with scum and calling the rest of the people town is "treading water".

I mean, if you want me to get more specific:

Muffin is town. He's not dying.
With the even night vig claim, Fonz is town. He's not dying.
GreyICE is town.
Toogeloo is town.
Oversoul is town.
I feel decently about Amrun, and she's probably town.
I feel decently about kiwieagle, and he's probably town.
Darox can die.
Bogre can die after he flakes.
You are a scumbag.
Nero is definitely a scumbag.

Do you want me to put it into an infomercial for you?

I don't see how that's treading water.
I don't see how I'm "hiding in the peripherals", considering I'm still here arguing with you.

And I don't see how my response is just "snorting" to your case, considering the only case you provided was 2 lines long.

Care to back any of this up?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1563 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Okay, now Amrun.

Spoiler: quotes
In post 871, Amrun wrote:
Bogre wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Bogre, do you think anyone had good reason to be on CooLDog?

D1 wagons out of RVS are lovely, I support them.

I don't support the people just hopping on and looking like they're trying to substitute jokes or something for their reason to hop on.

Bogre wrote:I'm not agreeing with much from Palisade beyond the idiocy of lynching Amrun based on the fact that he's cleared from one team. Seriously- you're going to clear someone from 1 scum team and lynch them over the possibility of being another? He's obviously not the case.

Secondly, I think spring's case is STRENGTHENED by the flip- 2 scum teams, 2 millers. Maybe 1 faction cop finds 1 faction miller, etc.

Bogre wrote:I dislike so many jumps on Palisade with the main reasoning being, 'He's lived too long.' Do any of you have reasons beyond that he's somebody to kill ?

Oversoul is better, I think the comments above stating he is constructing arguments and faking confusion are pretty worthwhile. Also see my original post on him. He needs to go in the arena.

VOTE: Oversoul

Bogre wrote:Oversoul- the quick slip on the wagon d1, general pleasure to throw ill-backed accusations, and fabricated posts.

Fonz- I think he was making a lot of noise against Palisade. On the other hand, Palisade was noising back. I'm not giving either town-points for it, but nothing was overtly glaring beyond that the back and forth made very little actual sense to me.

kiwieagle: Really pushing the Amrun is scum even though he's been confirmed as not-1 group of scum.

Bogre wrote:
VOTE: kiwieagle

I'd rather see kiwi forced into participating- looking at their recent back and forth I think would be more telling than another 'throw palisade in, lynch oversoul'.

Bogre wrote:Obviously.

Using the 'omg kill me and you get a mislynch and 2 nks!!!!' as scare tactics is not going to get you sympathy points, at least from me. In fact, scum might even crosskill.

ALL THE POSTS THAT MAKE BOGRE TOWN

KTHX MUFFIN U WRONG

Amrun wrote:Quote 1 - Not that strong. I just agree with this stance.

Quote 2 - Iirc, people were saying that this made SL more likely scum, and Bogre came in and disagreed (correctly). Thus, I assign him townpoints. Scum could have gone with the flow much more easily.

Quote 3 - Asking for more content to be generated is a good thing, though I agree a harder stance was probably warranted. Having a scumread on Oversoul is not a scumtell, plz try again.

Quote 4 - I agree with the statement about fonz/pali that you call fencesitting. I thought it all looked like a bunch of rubbish, though I know those two probably felt very heated at the time. My eyes glazed over, on the other hand. I don't think scum would come out and say this for no reason.

And the comment about kiwi was a town tell for me; I agree with it.

Quote 5 - Actively going for a more informative day, trying to generate content for the town. Strong town tell.

Quote 6 - It was an original point about Oversoul - one of many, in fact. I actually disagree with this quote in and of itself, but Bogre is town because he actually scumhunts, more than most of this game, actually.

There's a lot here about agreeing with stances, which doesn't mean someone's town or scum. And your next claim to Bogre's townness is that he scumhunts more than most of the game, which, upon an ISO read, I suppose I see. I just don't understand where the strength of the read is coming from.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1601 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1595, The Fonz wrote:I'm not shooting oversoul, ever. He's town.

and the people said HALLELUJAH

In post 1599, Internet Stranger wrote:A lot of people in this game are being mentally lazy.

Yourself included?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1679 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1623, Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Nero, could you go through your own ISO and prove him wrong?

Tick tock...

In post 1627, Bogre wrote:
In post 1617, Oversoul wrote:Bogre, am I still scum?

And it isn't that strange when he considers Fonz to be the first SK.

I would be still willing to lynch you. I'm less convinced on you, and more unsure about everyone else. I think at this point the only people I'd be hesistant on would be Amrun/Fonz/Muffin.

I personally find it more likely there is an alternating vig/SK, as was brought up before. But IS coming out with a second SK? Two odd night SK's?

You're less sure about OS, even less sure about everyone else, but would only hesitate in lynching Amrun/Fonz/Muffin? Clearly, your approach is wrong.

[quote="IS]NachoScum is hiding in lurkerland again (very townie of you Nacho, really). Of course he will probably pop out now that I called him out again.[/quote]
One day of no posting is going into lurkerland again? Quit reaching, scumbag.

In post 1659, Internet Stranger wrote:Nice little tea party you guys are having. Its almost as if youre planning as to how to carve up the town.

By the way, im not the the Shuriken SK, despite of how much you have convinced yourselves over the fact.

I like how you are shut down completely from one angle, so you just stall until you can get more bullshit to throw again.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1682 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

====[]

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1701 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Darox

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1704 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1697, Bogre wrote:
In post 1695, kiwieagle wrote:
vote bogre

If I had to choose it would be bogre

Actually.

I would be very willing to put kiwieagle in, as I just noticed this.

Explain.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1722 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Choose: Darox

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”