Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

/confirm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jilynne1991 wrote:Ok, lemme clarify my earlier post. I think vezo's a VI, but I'll certainly never vote him again for a policy lynch, because he actually was the first person to do [REDACTED] in [REDACTED.]

Just b/c he got some votes doesn't mean anyone was going to PL him.

Jilly is defending/buddying Vezok just a little bit too much for my tastes. I also don't like Marco's reaction with Vifam.

vote:Jilly
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vezokpiraka wrote:
We have jylly who got a lot of votes in a short period. Not scum.

4 votes is alot?

Vifam wrote:
Now THIS seems like some honest sheeping, don't you think?

:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vifam wrote:Sorry Nero but your /confirm - JUMP ON WAGGON doesn't sit well.

Its was more like confirm-read thread for an hour-vote for who I thought was scummy.

Pinky and the Brain wrote:Not wanting to headclaim is about as anti-town as it gets.

I disagree with this. Yes I think it fairly obstinate to refuse a head claim but I've been in 2 games where the hydra was asked to claim and both refused. In one game the hydra flipped scum; in the other they flipped town. So I see ZeL's refusal null.

I would say Jily's replacing out is to get heat off her slot but the fact that she's replacing ou in other games tells me its sincere.

unvote

vote: Vifam

He's being extremely hypocritical here and I'm not exactly happy that he chooses to play marathon games instead of post here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

assume what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chevre is doing it to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've seen it done in the past just like I've seen people (who later flipped scum) posting in other games/threads while ignoring another game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

pvt is 213 tell us all to hold off on the Vifam wagon then states he's going to look for weak reasoning.

edit: Hasn't been on yet

I don't like Silverdrummers vote on vifam in 285. Nowhere did he mention Vifam being a scum read. So I don't understand the point of the vote.

unvote

Leonshade wrote:
Junpei wrote:
Why would you claim unprovoked?

For the sake of the argument Vifam's slot is town. Knowing that the slot was town would mean Jun doesn't want the slot to get lynched and I don't see any reason why he had to wait until L-1 or until someone asked him to claim. I really don't like this.

@Izak why are you voting the Meran slot. I agree that his "I don't post on day 1" is anti-town and even worse when it contridicts his day 1 play in another game we played

I'm still hating Cherve's lurking. Ignoring a game while post in another threads is a big scumtell for me.

vote: Cherve

Other than Chevre, I get bad vibes from Lenon, Rodion, Silver drummer and goomba

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silverdrummer wrote:@nero
I'm still hating Cherve's lurking. Ignoring a game while post in another threads is a big scumtell for me.

vote: Cherve

Other than Chevre, I get bad vibes from Lenon, Rodion, Silver drummer and goomba

Why are you picking Cherve when Pine is doing the same exact thing? Why don't you get bad vibes from him?

You're totally right. He is. The only thing I can say is that I continue to see Chevre read the thread but not post. But thank you for pointing out Pine's lurking.

But this begs the guestion Why did you decide to point out the flaw in my post instead of adress my claim that your slot is scummy b/c you never had a scum read on Vifam but voted him anyway?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chevre wrote:
You are lying. I've only looked in this thread once. I've already stated that I was demotivated by the first 5 pages. But now I'm glad I finally returned, this is a very enchanting game.

ok but we've been off page 5 for like a week. I don't see why you lurked so long.

chkballin wrote:Just a general inquiry....

Why is it such a big deal that hydras tag their posts? We are one player. We are one mind. You would/should hold us accountable no matter what either head says and truly my meta is much different in hydra because I have to consider his thoughts as well.

I think its a fairly antitown thing to do. Meta aside, having two people posting two diffrent opininions can be confusing. You are correct that each head is accountable for the the other heads postings though no one is asking for a Vulcan Mind Meld but I think a hydra certianly should be posting in one voice.

Zinger2099 wrote:In any event, for those of you who are town out there, I would be extremely suspicious of the people who are pushing my lynch so hard. I might not be town, but I am also not against the town. Your enemy is the mafia, and any time spent focusing on me is time spent ignoring your true threat.

Do you win along with the town or mafia ala a survivor?

ZeL1nK wrote:Zinger claimed third party with a self win-con. I want to lynch him just to make him lose D1 if he's telling the truth.

So were is the vote?

edit-changed your mind ok...

Zinger2099 wrote:I've noticed the majority of players on this website are overconfident and arrogant and rude. I much prefer the other website I play on. The playerbase here sucks.

:evil:

killerjester wrote:
Like with Meran, lurkers are really out of the day-lynching's hands.

No they aren't. Lurking scummy players like Sliver or Lenon are always preferable but a lurker lynch trumps a no lynch anyday.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Pinky wrote:Silverdrummer vs. Pine looks like Silver is scum tunneling his buddy Pine for towncred, we think.

-diddin

Hmmm … while not having a flip of Pine to use as a basis I could see this. Much like [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]. Then again him pushing that strongly on someone with zero content screams "Inside Information" so badly I can't see what they MIGHT think to gain from it.

Pine gives me post restriction vibes and I say this b/c he was prodded and didn't have to post in the game. Pinky's theory might be correct as well though an alternate one is that Silver is trying to vote out lurker Pine so lurker Cherve (she's posting now but at the time of Silver's vote she was still lurking.) doesn't look bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote: Silverdrummer

I really do not like the CJ head not explaining his vifam vote while not thinking vifam was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Edit

killerjester wrote:
Like with Meran, lurkers are really out of the day-lynching's hands.

No they aren't.
Lynching
scummy players like Sliver or Lenon are always preferable but a lurker lynch trumps a no lynch anyday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silverdrummer wrote:
My other head has been mia for awhile. Dunno why and if you don't believe me that's fine. I'll ask him to post about his vote and all that good stuff whenever he revives and shows up again.

I find this hard to believe given that he's currently active in mismash.

and beyond that. My questioning of the drummers vote on vifam was in post 383, the CJ head of the hydra last posted in 416. So he coulda easily answeared then...but he didn't so he's ignoring this game b/c?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silverdrummer wrote:I've noticed that I have been getting a lot of pressure from the whole Vifam/Pine thing.

I voted for Vifam because they were a viable lynch target at the time
- this was while silverbullet was away. When he got back, he unvoted Vifam and voted Pine without any consultation.

As such, I cannot speak for my vote on Pine,
which is why I haven't been posting - because the majority of the heat on me is because of the Pine vote.

So I'm leaving silverbullet to reap what he's sown. I'm sorry if that doesn't sit with you, or whatever, but I think that I shouldn't have to be part of silverbullet's argument if he didn't originally check with me on the vote, or anything.
~ cjdrum

2 things here.

1. The bolded part, if you're not posting b/c no one else but me is giving you slack over your horrible vifam vote that looks very much like avoiding it so it doesn't turn into a focus point.

2. Again you said nothing about a scum read on vifam and in your own words you just voted him since he was a viable lynch. That doesn't read opportunistic at all.

Am I just over reacting here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PeregrineV wrote:
@Nero- Is he getting heat for his Pine vote? I actually saw more people voting Pine.

Yeah he was. He was pushing Pine hard. Speaking of Pine...

@Thad Pine's slot is getting replaced. So why are you voting it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I really dislike how scummy Silvers bandwagon has no momentum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silverdrummer wrote:
Pine - 1st
Marco - 2nd
Meran - Tied for 2nds
magna -4th... or 5th... well last for the moment.
goomba - 3rd

VOTE: Nero Cain

This is so not an OMGUS vote.

His post 894

Whom I can only believe to actually have meant I really dislike how , Scummy Silver's, bandwagon has no momentum.

Why are you getting snarky and attacking my lack of grammar?

It's such a productive post that he wins my vote

it was my way of questioning why there is no momentum on a scummy slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silverdrummer wrote:
Someone who really hasn't put in much info but goes "why is this scummy player not being wagoned more" just rides me the wrong way, especially since he's lax on his reasoning.

I feel I've done a sufficient job of explaining why your slot is scummy and I think that its fairly easy for others to see that.

Though if anyone has questions; just ask me.

Zel1nk ISO 50/51 don't give me good vibes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

silverdrummer wrote:Marco as meransiel is v/la and it'd have no effect whatsoever until he came back.

jasonT1981 wrote:
Marco has requested replacement.

banghead.gif

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So... you've only posted 2 (3 if you REALLY wish to be lenient) posts about "me". So no I don't think you've done a sufficient job at all in explaining why my slot is scummy unless it's simply solely my other head that you have the "case" on.

No No No. No more copping out. I posted or mentioned YOUR SLOT in 5 posts and thats not even counting the last 4 or so where its just a back and forth. There is no "me" and "him" its just "your slot".

You're responsible for his posts just as much as he's responsible for yours.

In 285 the slot votes Vifam without a scum read.

In 385 the slot defends Cherve. I then ask why the slot didn't repond to my accusation.

So in 388 cops out and says the other head did it.

In 416 one of the heads is STILL ignoring my accusation.

In 435 the silver head asks for more Pine votes.

In 503 defends Zinger then says the slots ok with a Junpei wagon after stating the following.

your claim as tracker dropped any suspicion i have for you today. For today you are certain town.

In 703 claims to have sent a pm to the other head.

In 707 says to have lied about pming the other head.

LOOK IT!!! CJ head is back in 739 and FINALLY, after 300+ posts, explains his vote on Vifam apparently he voted Vifam since he was a viable lynch. Admits to never having a scum read. Oppertunistic much?

Hypocrite scum is hypocrite. In 896 the slots voting me for a very similar post to silver's 436.

Not a fan of Silver head's reactions to Junepi in 927/930

981 claims CJ head has flaked. Asks if he needs to explain his list.

994 is very confusing to me....CJ head claims that he's still here and that its actully Silver thats being hard to get along with.

f he won't do the Hydra thing, I won't bother doing it myself.

Besides the crap vote on vifam, I think this whole hydra disavowence thing is really really scummy. He's lied twice. And his vote on me is horrorbad.

EDIT

ThreeIsFrench wrote:
@EVERYONE, WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ON LEONSHADE?

As a refrence point lets look back at the jilly wagon. Vifam, myself and Lenon voted for her. Moi says Vifam is sheeping. Vifam then says that I'm shepping but if I was sheeping how was Lenon not sheeping? She voted after me and used my exact same reasoning. Might mean nothing but its a weak link between Junepi and Lennon.

Also not a big fan of her 307 where he gives Junepi crap for claiming.

Leonshade wrote:
@Nero:
Silver made a good point about you not making much of a case on him, and your answer to that post was to... point out a mistake Silver made. What's your case on Silver and how do you feel about Silver's vote on you?

Case is above.

As for his vote; like I said in my case that his vote on me is hypocritical.

I assume that the "mistake" you mention is Silver head's 1023 were he says he'd vote for replacing Marco but not for V/LA Mernsial. This is not a mistake, this is a contrdiction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vollkan wrote:
Neo Chain wrote:
Hypocrite scum is hypocrite. In 896 the slots voting me for a very similar post to silver's 436.

The post he voted you for was:

His reasoning here was, it seems, simply that your post was unproductive
It's such a productive post that he wins my vote for the moment since a Pine lynch doesn't appear to be happening yet...

435 (I assume you mean 435, because 436 was by marco) was:
Less bickering, more votes on Pine plox

I'm assuming that the hypocrisy here is that both posts are fairly useless?

Neo Chain :)

In my mind I've found scum therefore I want to lynch scum. So my post was questioning why his wagon had no momentum and asking others to go back and look at it and vote if they agree. His posts was asking for more Pine votes. If he says that my asking for more votes on a scummy slot (which happens to be his and that might be why he's pissed) is unproductive then his post asking for more votes on a scummy slot is just as unproductive so that's how I see that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also a question got cut off.

@Silver Do you think the question that Cherve asked you was loaded?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pinky and the Brain wrote: I
@
Nero
: I Ctrl+F'd 'Zinger' in your ISO, and I found very, very little. The third party claim (although now retracted) has been one of the main events of today - why is it that you've had so little to say about it?

Never fully bought into his claim. Why would third party claim? Is wagon built fast so...His ad hom attacks on MOI and the rest of MS scream newbie scum to me.

@Junpei When I wrote up my case on Silver scum and posted about Lenon your name came up a few times. While nothing was directed at you I thought you might comment/have some kind of reaction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edit

Nero Cain wrote:
Pinky and the Brain wrote: I
@
Nero
: I Ctrl+F'd 'Zinger' in your ISO, and I found very, very little. The third party claim (although now retracted) has been one of the main events of today - why is it that you've had so little to say about it?

Never fully bought into his claim. Why would third party claim? Is wagon built fast so...His ad hom attacks on MOI and the rest of MS scream newbie
town
to me.

Nero Cain wrote:
In 503 defends Zinger then says the slots
ok with a Junpei wagon
after stating the following.

your claim as tracker dropped any suspicion i have for you today. For today you are certain town.

Not a fan of Silver head's
reactions to Junepi
in 927/930

ThreeIsFrench wrote:
@EVERYONE, WHAT IS YOUR THOUGHTS ON LEONSHADE?

As a refrence point lets look back at the jilly wagon. Vifam, myself and Lenon voted for her. Moi says Vifam is sheeping. Vifam then says that I'm shepping but if I was sheeping how was Lenon not sheeping? She voted after me and used my exact same reasoning. Might mean nothing but its a
weak link between Junepi and Lennon

Also not a big fan of her 307 where he
gives Junepi crap for claiming

I'm not really asking you anything. I just found it strange your name/slot kept coming up so thinking out loud.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Junpei wrote:Well I've been over-active (
which is my biggest flaw
as a player which I still haven't fixed).

I don't understand how its a flaw unless you are trying to lurk.

Pappums Leather Jacket wrote:
1) Zinger is town
2) Zinger is scum
3) Zinger is actually third party?

1/3/2

ZeL1nK wrote:
junpei wrote:In this post ZeL1nK says that he thinks my Zinger lynch is scummy. However this is odd because I did so with a ton of self confidence.

*snip*

Now it's a town tell to push hard on a wagon? You even say arrogantly so even if you don't agree with my logic it should still be a town tell for you.

Silver hasn't shown any indicationt that he'd be willing to vote for any of the main wagons.

apparently I'm a moron to b/c I don't know what Silver not voting for Zinger has to do with you thinking Junpei is pushing to hard on Zinger.

silverdrummer wrote:
-Nero
Please answer 1048.

silverdrummer wrote:
At LAST you actually produce a full fledged "case" now why did it take you this long to.. "no longer cop out"?

This?

The basis of my case was written throught my other posts. And why was it so important you have a full fledged case on you?

Pinky and the Brain wrote:
Sick of this day. It has stagnated from actual scumhunting to Junpei spamming the thread, silver posting the same stupid shit about Pine, and zelink telling everyone they are wrong. We should have had a lynch days ago.

I agree with this.

Andrew, ChkBallin and Perg need vote to either Zinger or Silver.

Edit

Ballin did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We can argue all day if you want Silver but thats only helpful for scum wich I suspect is what you want.

Two things though.

silverdrummer wrote:-Nero
In regards to your claim in 1142 that your whole case was written throughout your other posts... that's a lie.

Nero wrote:The
basis of my case
was written throughout my other posts

basis=//=whole

Scum want full cases put on them so they can look at things to discredit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silverdrummer wrote:-Nero
We can argue all day if you want Silver but thats only helpful for scum wich I suspect is what you want.

Did not state let's argue so don't try to twist words. Expand on how having more time and having more posts ala more information is exactly what scum wants?

Its currently day 1 with 50 pages. Me and you or anyone arguing back and forth is just a distraction. Lynches provide a ton of information. Of course you don't want a lynch on yourself (though that very much contradicts an earlier statement).

+and just in general if we have a scum wagon the more time scum has to point fingers elsewhere and derail.

Scum want full cases put on them so they can look at things to discredit.

If you have a good case on someone... that makes others possibly believe them as scum and you earn others joining you... so how's that help if you have a case on scum?
Only if someone has faulty evidence can it be discredited which leaves the possibility that your mislynching. It's simple logic

No. I think if I come out and say "X, X, X reasons are why I find this slot scummy" and someone says "oh well I can't refute those points, what else ya got?" Thats why scum want full cases.

ThreeIsFrench wrote:
Gah silverbullet is so obvscum, but zinger still needs to die :| 100% chance vs 75%, seriously; theres no way hes town

???

If Silver is obvscum(wich I agree he is) why is he only 75%?

PeregrineV wrote:
Unvote.
VotE: 3isFrench

Silver will either be investigated or killed at this point, so it's probably a wasted lynch. Aside from the Pine fascination, looks to be town.

??????????

This post makes me a little angry. I agree that he's likely to be kiled/investigated depened on his alihnment but thats no reason to not lynch him. Wanted a vig/cop investigation to be wasted on obvscum is scum logic.

++++your vote on TiFsucks. Its avoiding both major bandwagons. It does nothing as TiF is not going to be todays lynch.

Rainbowdash wrote:
Junpei wrote:I know you've recently come into the game, but perhaps you could elaborate on the silver town tells?

His early reaction to the claim from Zinger.
Him being on that wagon
is actually the only reason he is not one of my top town reads.

but he's not on the Zinger wagon.

Junpei wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Hello all, I have a lot of catching up to do. Can someone please give me a quick jist of this game.

Uhh...

Zlinger claimed earl

Vifam was put at L-2, I replaced in, claimed Tracker

Zlinger claimed thirdparty JK

Zlinger crazyclaims doc(i guess?)

Zlinger claims Town JK

this seems rather bias to me.

Junpei wrote:
Zinger2099 wrote:@JLunpei,

Stop calling me Zlinger. It's ZINGER.

There is no L.

Asking someone who has no respect for you to do something fully for the sake of your preference is idiotic because all it will do is cause that person to not do it in spite of you.

Its common courtesy to call a player by his or her name or a common nickname. I also think its a slightly scummy thing to do b/c its an attempt to get under the players skin. Volkan did it to me in death at a hotel mafia (by calling me Neo Chain). Not sure why Cherve is doing it this game though.

@Jun can you clarify your read on the silver slot for me?
+can you confirm Vifams name claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

These are all from Junpei

480-
Town would never claim third party. So either he is third party hoping that we will go with him and allow him to win, or he is scum trying to go under the radar and not get lynched.

487-
And I will continue to scumhunt, however I don't see myself shifting away from a confirmed non-town.

504-
If he is third party/scum (he is confirmed one of those)

538-
or go for the confirmed non-town who claims to be a roleblocker?

545-
You'd leave someone confirmed to be a wild-card third party

664-
not town

BUT THEN....

1277-

I don't believe you're guaranteed thirdparty/mafia just the most likely out of all our options.

I like how this stance changes once Zinger was close to getting lynched + her Silver connections irk me.

Silver shoulda still been our lynch yesterday so...

vote:Silver

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Junpei wrote:Just woke up, but Nero I obviously (as proven by his flip) can't say he is confirmed. It just is my way of saying I strongly strongly believe that he is third party or mafia. You took what I said out of context, as during that time Zinger was yelling at me saying "how do you think I'm _confirmed_?"

...............................................................................................................................

I don't think its fair to use his flip to defend things you said pre-flip. Fact of the matter is You believed for the majority of day 1 that Zinger was confirmed scum but when he was close to getting lynched your stance on him changed. I don't see how that's out of context.

How do you feel about a Silver lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Junpei wrote:Nero you're doing that thing where you ignore the bit at the end that proves that it is out of context.

I fail too see how Zinger stating that he's not confirmed anything and you responding "Oh u isn't confirmed scums, just our best chance of catching dems." is taking things out of content. You spent several posts stating that YOU felt Zinger was confirmed scum and would 100% NOT flip town. But when he was nearly lynched you changed your stance that he was no longer 100% scum. To me this looks like distancing from a lynch. Apparently I don't get how this is out of context so feel free to explain it for me.

So I think that Silver is most likely scum. However I don't like how quickly people jump to it, I assume that everyone's logic is the same as mine, but what about Andrew and ZeL1nK? Both have done some suspicious things and no one seems to be considering it much. Town, you can't have tunnel vision you must observe all possibilities and decide which makes the most sense. Once again, I think silver is scum but I want to explore other options so I won't be voting.

Do I really need to explain why this is full of fail?

Junpei wrote:I said that I do find Silver scummy. However look at people who are voting silver blindly

Moar discredit the wagon.

Its three votes, I don't see why you are so worried?

Crap discredit fight with Pere.

Junpei wrote:
So, as it turned out I didn't have a ton of time during those 3 days or so to reread the thread and take notes.

You have time to post 200 times but you don't have time but you don't have time to read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FIX

Junpei wrote:
So, as it turned out I didn't have a ton of time during those 3 days or so to reread the thread and take notes.

You have time to post 200 times but you don't have time to read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

David Xanatos wrote:
First part: I don't really see Junpei distancing. He points out his other opinions but he still makes it clear that he's fully behind the Zinger lynch.

Second part: Yes, you do. He's making the point that people seem to be simply bandwagon hopping without providing their own reasons.. and frankly that'd concern me too. In my opinion, he's basically saying "I think Silver is scum, but there's no sense in a quick-lynch if we can get more information out of this".

Third part: I read that as including yesterday too.. Silver had 8-9 votes on him.

1.You so didn't read that well or are intentionly misreading. Either way, Junpei made it clear that HE felt Zinger was scum and that there was no chance in hell that Zinger would flip town. When Zinger was near lynched he changed his stance that Zinger was no longer 100% scum but only the best chance to lynch scum. He can say I'm taking things out of context all he wants but the posts are there.

2. To bandwagon hop someone has to be on a[nother] wagon to hop from. lol He throws out Andrew and Ze1. Tells town not to tunnel. Wants us to look at other possibilities. Says he wants to explore other possibilities while not doing so himself. Afirms that he thinks Silver is scum but is afraid of putting a vote down.

3. Thats BS of the smelliest kind. He was talking about today and the three votes on Silver.

+++What do you have to do with Jun? Why are you defending him?

Junpei wrote:1) Nero when I said confirmed I didn't mean literally confirmed. Zinger said "OH, how am I LITERALLY confirmed scum?" to which I basically said " you aren't confirmed you scum you're most likely scum". How doesn't that make sense to you?

You yelled at screamed that YOU BELIEVED Zinger was 100% confirmed scum. Therefore in your mind you did not believe that he was town...at all. When he was nearly lynched your statement "I don't believe you're guaranteed thirdparty/mafia just the most likely out of all our options." contridicts your earlier statements.

Ugh @ Jun 1527-I really don't understand why you're defending Silver.

Junpei wrote:
This shows conflict of interest (not trying to lynch scum just trying to lynch silver who may or may not be scum)

Junpei wrote:
So I think that Silver is most likely scum.

Once again, I think silver is scum but I want to explore other options so I won't be voting.

YOU think Silver is scum but you get upset when others think Silver is scum?

David Xanatos wrote:
Are you willing to tell us who the second recruit was?

Never knew you were a fisherman.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*sigh*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pinky and the Brain wrote:
It's too bad a Junpei lynch is off the table, because oh man this deflection post is golden.

Who said he's off the table? Jun gives me horrible horrible vibes.

silverbullet999 wrote:
-Town
Junpei could be defending me because he knows i'm town and would win townpoints on my flip... he's more than a smart enough player to do that so give him a null if I'm the lynch.

:eek:

drmyshottyizsik wrote:MoI is not scum neither is
Rainbow

explain your town read on Rainbow.

I'd very much perfer a Silver (who lynch is being derailed AGAIN!!!) or Jun lynch today. Like wise I'd be happy with a Sotty, Cherve or hipaddict lynch.

Its possible that one of the neighborizers is scum, its also possible they are both town and while its much less of a possibility both could be scum but there was only one night kill so..

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:MoI is not scum neither is Rainbow

try again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

silverbullet999 wrote:
-Nero
What is your read on andrew?

ISO 33

since my vote is unfortunately unproductive at the moment... let's change it.
VOTE: The Continuously Opportunistic Izak

Look at the faux vote change.
+ Isn't the izak vote just as useless and why do you want lynch/wagon on him after stating you'd be fine with lynching Andrew?

ThAdmiral wrote:
Pinky and the Brain wrote:It's too bad a Junpei lynch is off the table, because oh man this deflection post is golden.

But he wasn't deflecting away from himself. Does that still make it scummy?

but he's deflecting from a wagon on a slot that HE finds scummy. That what makes it bad.

Leonshade wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:MoI is not scum neither is Rainbow

try again.

You already responded to this post in a previous post, what was this post for?

was meant to be his 172 wich reads...

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Rainbow is obv town. Maybe more to me than anyone else.

Wich doesn't explain anything!!!

silverbullet999 wrote:Which is better Dave. A Lynched VT... or a Lynched Townie PR. Which is better for town.

but you let a claimed power role get lynched after you tried to play martyr witch just seems like a big
ATE
to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

slight town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Jun I have no clue what you mean by "hiding information" Did you mean he was being selective about it? Sure I can see that. But it was early and there was nothing but yesterdays 50+ pages to go on. What were they supposed to vote on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh @ Jun's 1720

killerjester wrote:Junpei is VI

FIFY

Rainbowdash wrote:
I still really dislike this silver wagon, that one feels really scum driven

So you don't think its possible that its a scum wagom and that scum hipaddict and scumSotty jumped on to distance/discredit?

ThAdmiral wrote:
wow, I just looked at oversoul's posting history. He has posted...

238 times

...since he last posted here. That is absolutely astronomical.

HOLY CRAP!!!

I wouldn't mind lynching any of:

Silver
Hipaddict
Shotty
Izak
Oversoul

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I did

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

David Xanatos wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:yes I did

Nero Cain wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:
-Nero
What is your read on andrew?

ISO 33

Nero Cain wrote:Its possible that one of the neighborizers is scum, its also possible they are both town and while its much less of a possibility both could be scum but there was only one night kill so..

No, you didn't.

HOLY MISREP BATMAN!!!!

Yes David, that is me talking about Andrew.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

Then scumsilver asks me about my read on him. And I replied that I has a slight town read. Which you
purposely
left out.

This is the second time you've followed Jun around. Whats going on?

Is there a reason that you didn't reply to my 1517?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

David X-Jun link found.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Junpei wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:David X-Jun link found.

Way to avoid the request.

Andrew seems like a VI. There are people doing much scummier things than him. The sole reason I have for suspecting him is that its very likely that both neighborliness are not town.

*notes how Jun doesn't deny her link with David*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have more to reply to but this caught my attention.

Junpei wrote:
I'm scummy because of Vifam and I am null since then.

No

unvote;vote:Andrew

With Sotty claiming day cop this is a no brainer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

KJ why are you so convinced that Ze1 is a vig? Vig is a very common SK claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:ZeL1nK is Vanilla
Town
as well.

ZeL1nK wrote:Why did you announce our roles instead of just our alignment?

@Jun why was it important to list your track AFTER Shotty claimed?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh I reread it, I understand what you mean now Ze1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have to agree with Jun here. Un4seen's latest post seems like just an activity post to me.

There are two town factions. I have no clue why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:There are two town factions. I have no clue why.

Um, whut in the hell is this?

Zinger and Pampus flipped blue town. Volkan flipped green town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Zinger and Pampus flipped blue town. Volkan flipped green town.

In Jason games Blue means Town Power Role and Green means Vanilla Town.

I'm not sure why ... it just does.

Oh ok.

vote:Shotty

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh look. Castle is playing like he did when he was cult.

unvote;vote: Bravo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you stop fucking trolling, June?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You're just being annoying now and this whole game you've been spamming this thread so you appear active.

Jun>>>David X>>>Silver>>>Bravo>>>foreseen. All are connected and all are scummy as hell.

unvote;vote:Jun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Junpei wrote:!
My question to thou is this: simply yes or no "Do you believe shotty's claim? Do you believe Oversouls claim? Do you believe Silvers claim? Do you believe ZeL1nK's apparent fakeclaim? Do you understand why Bravo and Foreseen want to be lynched? Do you have any idea why I'm talking like a moron?"

1.no
2.no
3.no
4.no
5.no
6.Yes

David Xanatos wrote:VOTE: Oversoul
Nero > Uuh.. how exactly are me and Silver linked? Or me and Fourseen? Or me and Bravo? Hell, even with Junpei we've only been bouncing ideas around and occasionally off each other... for you to draw lines there for no apparent reason is just :lol:.

I know, I'm getting way ahead of myself here. We need flips before I can call you guys a scum group but I have a few problems with your statement. You've done for more than bounce ideas off each other. You've outright defended him twice now. To say that I have no reason to suspect a link between you 5 (and I mistyped, its killerjester, not forseen) is just absolutely stupid.

But Im tired so I'll explain my reasoning tomorrow.

In the meantime lets lynch obvious scum.

unvote;vote:oversoul

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

On day 1, after a horrible vifam replaces out b/c he/she didn't want to be lynched...Silverscum was all like "oh tee hee Jun is confirmed town for the day!!!"

But then....

EXPRESSES INTEREST IN BANDWAGONING SOMEONE HE BELIEVED WAS CONFIRMED TOWN!!!

Guess who Silver was also trying to get lynched on day 1. Pine. And who replaced Pine. Our good friend Grey Castle Bravo Ice.

On day 2 Jun was all like "I think Silver is scum but I'm not going to vote my scum buddy!!!!"

KillerJester makes a great point about how Silver never followed through with his crappy day 1 martyr play then turns a 180 and thinks he's town. WHAT.THE.FUCK?

Also on day 2 Jun attacked KJ over his Silver vote.

And David X has come to Juns defense TWICE now. So he's either buddying or defending his scum buddy.

So yeah, I deffo think there are a few scum in Silver, Jun, DX, KJ and CB. This is why a Silver flip is needed in the next few days.

Rainbowdash wrote:
3) We are lynching CB today, I will not be on the wagon, MoI will not be on the wagon. DMSIS will be hammering, and I want all of Peregrine, Meran, NC, Rodion, Mysterio and FC will be on the wagon.

but Sotty is obv fucking scum?

and why are you not going to be on the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rainbowdash wrote:but I prefer CB at this point.

Also I am staying off this wagon along with MoI because if CB is vengeful, we both are assured life. All those ponies I want on CB I would be happy if they got venge-killed. Should be around half scum.

This makes no sense to me. You want a guy lynched but you wont vote him.

And your reason for not voting him is b/c you're afraid he might be vengeful?

We've already had a vengeful flip.

And why are you so worried about getting killed?

Silver is still probably town so stop harping on him. Both of the flipped scum were trying to get him lynched over claimed town JK.

lemme get this straight, you think that Silver is town b/c scum didn't jump on a claimed town role?

this means nothing to me since we have a possible SK and Oversouls and Andrews votes on him could very well be early distancing.

David Xanatos wrote:
Izak > An SK at this point would have to have been blocked 2 nights in a row at least....

or they are someone inactive. Or its a delayed role. If you don't think it was an SK where do you think the shot came from.

I'd like Rainbow or Izak to hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:CB

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scratch that. Shotty clears Rainbow.

Still I wouldn't mind if any of these guys hammered.

4) PeregrineV
15) ZeL1nK
17) izakthegoomba
19) TheJakalope
27) silverbullet999

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PeregrineV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Lets get two more votes on Bravo. Wait for Jun's track and Sotty to hammer. If anyone hammers before he does they're scum anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

all mafia have weapons I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Rodion wrote:Questions to
everyone
:

1 - Do you believe Shotty's claim?
2 - Do you think Castle Bravo should already have been lynched by now and the derailing of his wagon that just took place is negative?

A simple yes or no will suffice, but feel free to elaborate if you want to. Please answer both questions;

1.no
2.yes , I think he should have been lynched already.

David Xanatos wrote:1: No. I don't completely disbelieve it.. I think it's a failed gambit he's clawing desperately at.
2: To an extent, yes,
but I see the merit in getting the Tracker information and potentially a Guilty from Chkballin's role

If Chk had found a gun on any of his targets MOI would have said something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote:And your reason for not voting him is b/c you're afraid he might be vengeful?

We've already had a vengeful flip.

Quite frankly – so what? We’ve already have proven examples of Town and Scum both having a duplicate power (Neighborizor). Why shouldn’t the possibility of more mirroring be considered?
nfirmed”

I can see this. I'm just rather surprised that she's so against being on the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Castle Bravo wrote:
Nero Cain is actually somewhat useful this game, heart attack, and doesn't seem likely scum. Although Nero Cain actually having six brain cells is sooooo odd.

On Ranbow:

Image<-----What Nero looks like reading her posts. She's far to obstinate for my liking.

On Sotty:

Sotty is scum. Even if he's a mafia role cop or there's a role cop in his faction, he'd want to get rid of an SK. So offering him up as a lynch as opposed to wasting a nk on him makes total sense. + it makes a ton of sense b/c I just got done playing in a game where he was scum and he lurked like hell there too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We lynch scumShotty today and tomorrow we lynch scumSilver.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

silverbullet999 wrote:-Nero
Nero Cain wrote:We lynch scumShotty today and tomorrow we lynch scumSilver.

You are really going to forget about peregrine?

---
I'm willing for either of the two.

More or less...yeah!!!!

Its not like I have a super duper town read on PereV b/c he's lurking fairly badly but Shotty and you are obvscum. I'm not going to go back over why you are scum but the past few days you've done nothing but coast and you're long over due for a lynch.

+

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Night 1- Rainbow Dash- VT
Night 2- Andrew- Mafia Neighbor Thingy
Night 3- ZeLinK- VT
Night 4- MoI- VT
Night 5- Person X- JK

OH LOOK NO PERE!!!

The fact your stance on lynching Pere didn't change after Shotty revealed he didn't cop him reeks of a survivalist nature. Maybe no one believes but you ain't gonna flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

silverbullet999 wrote:Nero reminds me why he should be lynched eventually with his recent post.
Its not like I have a super duper town read on PereV b/c he's lurking fairly badly but Shotty and you are obvscum. I'm not going to go back over why you are scum but the past few days you've done nothing but coast and you're long over due for a lynch.

"Silver you are obv scum... but I'm too lazy to persuade the town to follow me"

Maybe no one believes but you ain't gonna flip town.

But I thought I was obvscum...

B/C WE ARE LYNCHING SHOTTY TODAY!!!

The fact your stance on lynching Pere didn't change after Shotty revealed he didn't cop him reeks of a survivalist nature.
This is a blatent lie, if he bothered to read 2736 he'd see my stance did change.

Not a lie. I'll admit I misread that. Still doesn't excuse you from your original fence sitting though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why?

Silver is our lynch today.

vote:Silver

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He wasn't. He fence sat and then said he was willing to lynch Shotty but didn't actually vote him.

Infact this guy hasn't been on a single lynch wagon!!!!

Lets rename him Silver "doesn't want to make waves" bullet.

His suggestion that I was forgetting PereV may have been an attempt at disrailing the Shotty wagon.

+I asked you a question Vezo, why are you ignoring me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2853, David Xanatos wrote:7 times actually, by my count.

And when he has voted, he's backed it up with reasoning.

Care to explain your reasoning behind attacking him for a low total number of votes?

Doesn't matter. He hasn't been on a single lynch so that makes his votes useless. Wich means he's avoiding making waves wich means he's worried about being in the spotlight and doesn't want negative attention.

In post 2860, silverbullet999 wrote:
David Xanatos wrote:
"Aye"

To afraid to say it yourself huh?

Also to afraid to vote him.

Silver is 100% scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think Silver is scum. Currently disliking Vezok. ok with claiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #72) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mysterio should be prodded?

This game is getting boring.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3058, Banshee wrote:
Because if they let people know it wouldn't be flaking.

OH TESTIFY!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Barney Stinson-vanilla townie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no. You are far away from an excellent player.

Why does it matter what scum role you are? This is like a "If you can't guess my scumbuddies you can't lynch me" type defense.

vote:SB

Also not sure why we're waiting on Pere's VCA.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@David-Why do you want a Pere lynch so bad?

Silver is deff the lynch for today. Izak is right, if Pere gets his VCA up before the Silver lynch then cool if not he can finish it tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@David-Why do you want a Pere lynch so bad?

Silver is deff the lynch for today. Izak is right, if Pere gets his VCA up before the Silver lynch then cool if not he can finish it tonight.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3099, Meransiel wrote:I want to be the hammer.

no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if you're like a lyncher or something? Although I don't really care. DX switch to scumSilver and then someone else can vote on then you hammer Meran.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if you're like a lyncher or something? Although I don't really care. DX switch to scumSilver and then someone else can vote on then you hammer Meran.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3139, silverbullet999 wrote:Let pere throw the damn vca up izak.

He did. Though I have no clue what it means and I really don't care.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The...text...has...no...explanation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not sure how to take Merans reversal.

It doesn't take this long to post a screen capture.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3172, PeregrineV wrote:I'm saying after the fantabulous Silver lynch were he was town, and now we have 8 left alive and an unknown number of mafia, that unsubtantiated cases that are quick and crappy are very much in the mafia's interest.

Silver
needed
to get lynched. He was far to scummy and would have only been a distraction.

In post 3174, PeregrineV wrote:Because I don't know yet. I would have said Mysterio, but I guess he was lurking scum, just lurking town.

I have to re-read and look back over things. Don't you do that when you get new information in a game?

Lurker lynching is
slightly
scummy. And I know this question was directed at Izak and not me but....I do HOWEVER I think every player should have a running tabulation of who's scummy and whose not. That way you won't have to run back each time theres a new kill and find a NEW suspect.

vote:Pere

A quick read of his ISO shows that after the Sotty lynch all he's done is stall and argue aginst lynches and NOT taken a single stance against anyone. This very much reeks of scum sitting back.

He's our lynch today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3205, Meransiel wrote:
In post 3204, Nero Cain wrote:A quick read of his ISO shows that after the Sotty lynch all he's done is stall and argue aginst lynches and NOT taken a single stance against anyone. This very much reeks of scum sitting back.

He's our lynch today.

In contrast, Izak has taken only stances of people and done little else. You regarding that as much better?

Yes. TownIzak taking a stance and scumhunting looks 100x better thn scumPere stalling and NOT scumhunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

When I get back we will have WORDS!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3210, PeregrineV wrote:Show me his posts where your name can't be substituted for mine.

?????????????????

In post 3212, Meransiel wrote:
I can hardly see Izak as actually, properly scumhunting.

So you think Pere is scumhunting?

In post 3215, PeregrineV wrote:
So you're thinking Meran is thinking a third vengeful and backed off?

This is directed at you too Banshee, I'm just quoting Pere here.

This wouldn't matter 'cause as we saw CB venge killed VIdash who was off the wagon. Its possible that scumMeran knew that Silver would be a mislynch and backed off to save face. What do you think Pere?

In post 3223, TheJakalope wrote:I was pretty confident Peregrine was scum but this day has made me not so sure.

What made you change your mind?

Not Voting

PeregrineV
Banshee
Nero Cain

TheJakalope

Pretty sure I was voting Pere earlier.

vote:Pere

lets see if it works this time.

In post 3243, David Xanatos wrote:
In post 3237, Meransiel wrote:By the way. This is not mylo, because we have 2 anti-town factions.

Slip from Mera? I can't see Town making such a direct statement with such apparent certainty.. I can see Scum all over it though.

1: Throws Town off due to trying to reignite the Cult paranoia, which in my mind is now solidly negated.
2: Is basically saying to Town "Oh don't worry you can mislynch again and be fine"...

I'd say this was a softclaim if we all hadn't claimed VT. As it stands, I see no reasonable explanation for that from a Townie..

Meran doesn't give me warm fuzzies but this is stretching it. Cults usually don't have a kill although there is a special kind of killing culr listed on the wiki. regardless, cult, SK, mini-mafia faction...with two other kills I think its a safe assumption that there's something floating out there besides just the mafia.

In post 3245, izakthegoomba wrote:
@Nero Cain:

• If you had to lynch someone right now, who would it be, and why?
• Do you think PeregrineV is a Serial Killer? If not, what do you read him as?
• If Meransiel was lynched today and flipped Mafia, would your opinion of Vezokpiraka change at all?

1. Pere, I really feel he's been trying to stall the game and make it slow. Sure I understand discussion being good for the town but I think it can also work against us. I would also accept Meran.
2.Another idea is that he is a goon and mafiapwarole was throwing him under the bus but then again we have no clue were those other two shots came from.
3. No? You'll have to explain that to me. Are Meran and Vezok linked or something?

In post 3246, Meransiel wrote:Don't be obtuse. Of COURSE Peregrine is the SK. It was in shotty's best interest to disclose him.
But he doesn't have a kill
, so lynching him is a waste of time. Actually, he should be the ONLY one we can't lynch today.

How do you know this?

In post 3250, TheJakalope wrote:If I was forced to make a lynch right now, I would pick Pere, just because he's 95% confanti Town, but I'd much rather lynch scum.

This is a typo right?

Please explain how he's 95% confirmed town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to bed but in the morning I'll have words for David.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3223, TheJakalope wrote: I was pretty confident Peregrine was scum but this day has made me not so sure.

In post 3250, TheJakalope wrote:
• Do you think PeregrineV is a Serial Killer? If not, what do you read him as? -
Yes, scum.

these statemenrs do not match!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3260, Meransiel wrote:
Scum would never back off a hammer after they decided to hammer.

Why, 'cause it brings aton of unwanted attention? True but scum want to look town. Scum could easily do something "townish" for town cred.

edit:Izak already mentioned this.

In post 3261, David Xanatos wrote:
In post 3237, Meransiel wrote:By the way. This is not mylo, because we have 2 anti-town factions.

This is where the Cult paranoia comment came from.

There hasn't been 2 shots every night, so 2 mafia/werewolf factions are out. That leaves a Cult, as it's the only other possible anti-town Faction.

I see nothing about a cult. Not sure if a mafia HAS to kill each night so I wouldn't rule them out.

How do you go from "Meran scum sliped"/"O NOES, she's bringing the cult parinioa back" to "Yeah there
IS
a cult"?

In post 3262, David Xanatos wrote:Oh, and note how the person who's saying there are two Scum groups (despite no evidence of it)

I disagree that there's no evidence. The only evidence is that there are 2 unclaimed kills. An weren't you the oe that was yelling about Pere being an SK earlier?

In post 3278, TheJakalope wrote:Alright, I'd be willing to Hammer pere, but not for a while, we've still got a lot of day left in us.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

This guy ignored
EVERYTHING
directed at him.

+ if you think Pere is scum why are you fence sitting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmmm....probably.

His fence sitting on Pere makes me think he's a mislynch or what if him and Pere are scum buddies together? What do ya'll think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3333, Oversoul wrote:
We would own as scum. They would be blind sided. BLIND SIDED

Given that you lurked and got yourself caught....no.

and in an ironic turn of events...

In post 3347, silverbullet999 wrote:That reminds me. I'm never ever ever ever doing a hydra with a stranger...

I'LL HYDRA!!!

Thanks to all those that thought I played well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shottys play was terrible. There was no heat on him until his first claim. I have no idea
WHY
he basicly threw himself to the wolves.

Oversoul's was even worse.

Me, DX and Banshee did all the work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no you don't.

I actully forgot about you. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why Izak?

GI I could see.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3383, Junpei wrote:Shotty, andrew, and oversoul all played absolutely awful. But really there's no need to keep posting about it, no need to hurt their feelings more than necessary.

Jun is absolutely right and I'm sorry for bringing it up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3413 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wanted a Mysterio kill so a better player wouldn't replace in and peg us. So I guess its kinda policy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I will Diddin. Unless you want a better player.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3432, Rodion wrote:
In post 3431, David Xanatos wrote:I'm a priest. It fits, and it differentiated the kill flavour.

And you must admit, I did use it to rather excellent effect. :3

Your N3 kill was fantastic! Too bad we didn't have a doctor. :P

I believe it was Banshee that suggested killin' Ballin'. If so, she deserves the credit.

Oversoul wrote:
In post 3434, jasonT1981 wrote:It was in my notes when we set up the game that I would allow the vig to change flavor anyway up until the first kill. When asked about it though, I had extensive talks with the backup to make sure it would still be OK given the speculation and we both agreed as long as the first shot had not been used it is ok. if it had been used, it would not have been allowed. I believe it may have been Simpsons Mafia I got the idea from to allow the change... but can't be sure fully now.

That and if you gave individual flavors to each of the scum people,
since this is a small town in terms of the characters
, and scum were not given a fakeclaim, it would be incredibly unfair if a mass claim presented itself.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't see how that makes it small town but ok...

and it was Banshee that suggested the Ballin' kill. Boo @ DX for stealin' her credit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”