silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

(ego search / confirmation of other head of silverdrummer)
... People were right it seems....
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 am

too lazy to switch (this is silverdrummer)

This head is v/la til friday

sowwiz
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Junpei wrote:1. Hydras are ONE PLAYER YOU DO NOT GET TO HAVE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LINES OF THOUGHT AND REASONING THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO INDIVIDUALLY EXPLAIN JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE USING AN ACCOUNT STYLE THAT MANY PEOPLE THINK IS BS.

4. I'm really having a hard time keeping my head right now, I need to take a break from this thread. GET OVER YOUR PERSONAL GRIEF AND SEE PAST YOUR VENDETTAS. I don't care if Pine had sex with your brother and then killed your pet, I don't want you bringing in stuff like that to this game.

Zlinger has claimed a third party role that roleblocks. Furthermore he says that he has to roleblock someone who is his target and that target can be town. That alone is enough to lynch him. It is straight up bad play on his part. Unless someone brings up some third party idea that has to get lynched to win that isn't Jester, lynching him is a good idea.

If your other head is always mia then tell him to not post.

1. Yes the hydras i've played with did the same thing... hmm yup don't care... We are not one mind my friend so get real.
4. Besides my pine hatred he's avoiding commenting on this game. I have NEVER seen a game where someone isn't allowed to communicate to anyone in game. The fact that he's been prodded more or less disproves this post restriction theory... this is not town behavior.

Well zinger just claimed town jailkeeper... but regardless your example is incorrect because yes that town can get his action blocked.... but his life could also be saved... so again lynching him even before he claimed town jailkeeper was a terribad idea.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Are people still demanding my clarification on the "list" or no?

Also I'm gonna use this account as my other head has more or less flaked I believe.

(This is silverdrummer)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Pine - 1st
Marco - 2nd
Meran - Tied for 2nds
magna -4th... or 5th... well last for the moment.
goomba - 3rd
Nero - Tied for 1st

How the F... is this hard to see
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:52 pm

EBWOP: (Second part of your request comes later volkan)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:55 pm

That's the lazy man's excuse dave.

Ironically I'm too lazy to switch my account.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 pm

-Pinky... cause I'd think the Brain would actually read stuff..

Why would I have to OMGUS you if you aren't expressing suspicion? Do you think I'm stupid?

OMGUS means OH MY GOD YOU SUCK. Your voting me for quoting your post as the spirit of this town. and are insulted... exactly what I stated in that post. When did I state otherwise? Seriously read my posts man.. stop glancing

I'm assuming you agree that your just being angry and aren't bothering to read my posts since you haven't accepted or denied that i haven't soley been talking of pine.

There has been a shitload of activity in these past 2 weeks and most games don't have a FIVE WEEK DEADLINE, so you don't have to mudsling and tell me to go play Marathon. I've said this so many times, but we're really getting nothing out of this day.

Newbie games have 3 week deadlines, This game has a full month... not five weeks (unless he extended it unknowningly) so hey look it's actually only one more week than newbie games. (More talk of this is stupid and gets us nowhere so cease and desist on that)

You can say "WE CAN GET MORE INFO," but really, how much info have we gotten in the last few pages?

I got a rock solid scum read on Nero for 1.

How much MORE info would we get with a lynch right now?

You see that I flip town, my words are true, and hopefully actually listen to what I said. But why rush it when I can try to at least carry this town for a bit and attempt to get one or two more solid reads.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Diddin I'm not sure how much more you can rage at this point because your misinterpreting each and every quote.

Do you not know how to post without making a personal attack?

This is not a personal attack, you haven't been reading fully and it's perfectly obvious.

Actually, Hoppster and I agree and have agreed for a while that your tunneling on Pine SCREAMS scum with inside information.

What you responded to in this quote had fully to deal with you, I have no idea what this has to do with anything. If you feel that when then you do and feel sorry that you don't find an active lurker not that least bit suspicious. It seems like the smarter thing with that above logic would be to lynch Pine and depending on his flip (ala flipping scum) go for me... but whichever you wish lad.

If if is a month deadline, then you LIED when you said we had three weeks left.

I never said we had three weeks left.. I did say newbie games have three week deadlines... and this... is not a newbie game.

You aren't "carrying this town" and it's extremely arrogant to say that you are. And, as it turns out, lots of the town that you're carrying think you're scum. And if you flip town, it won't necessarily make your reads correct.

Please note the word try, Never said I currently was but am obviously trying to get reads on people, which (again with exceptions) is not what most people have been doing. Me flipping town doesn't make my reads correct but it sure as hell means I've been telling the truth and MAYBE by some magic powers you guys will.. actually investigate those I find suspicious... God Willing.

Take a chill pill or a drink... then come back and post when you've calmed down and please for the love of all that's holy take your time when reading.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:57 pm

EBWOP:
If you feel that when then you do and feel sorry that you don't find an active lurker not that least bit suspicious.

If you feel that way, then you do, and I feel...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Pine wrote:Sorry I haven posted...I work ridiculously (and probably illegally) long hours in the summer at a children's camp. Today's my day off, and I can finally catch up on this at the angry prodding of Jason. Tracking an existing game with a few new posts is easy at camp, reading pages of material and drawing new conclusions requires blocks of undedicated time, which I simply haven't had of late. Toying with just replacing out, as it's more fair to the game, but I'm going to go with keeping my perfect record of not replacing out intact.

Post 915, After he was supposedly getting replaced, thus making me assume he's not replaced.

@mod: Is Pine being replace
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:09 pm

jasonT1981 wrote:
18) Pine *

* = 1 Prod
** = 2 prods
*** = 3 prods (if 3 in a day replaced)
X = 4 prods / replaced (4 prods over all will mean replacement)

Game will begin when 20 of the 27 have confirmed. All roles have been sent out.

You try again now dave.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Officially according to the player list he's only received one prod....

If the second is the case... why has there not been a new post yet from mod stating Pine do not post anymore you are being replaced?

(What is the point you are trying to prove in all of this also?)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 pm

(Also like how you called diddin Pinky, and not the Brain... gave me a chuckle)

But ahem.. back to game plox
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Your ignoring what I quoted now... being post 915. Mod didn't say anything about said post. So again 1169 holds true.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Jason didn't react to post 915
STOP IGNORING THIS FACT
... seeing how we already need replacements for.. what 3 slots... for how long now? It's not hard to believe that he'd let Pine slide somewhat for now.

(I AM AGAIN GOING TO ASK YOU WHAT THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS IS (my guess is your just trying to whiteknight for some unknown reason at this point which has a literally no point and I'm simply going to ignore anymore claims of me lacking logic/comprehension/reading ability))
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:50 pm

There are 3 weeks left... (considering how you count weeks)... but what you quoted had nothing to do with that... and the deadline is a month. Least you cooled down.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:56 pm

You skim that and put fourth the effort to go scum hunt yourself.

Regardless i'm fine with my lynch but let me get my last word before a hammer when it gets to that point.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm using my main since my hydra just doesn't talk and more than likely flaked or just doesn't give a damn at this point. (Note To Self: Only hydra with people I actually know)

Anyway

VOTE: Nero
Same as yesterday.

-MOI
MagnaofIllusion wrote:This Silver discussion I think is very warranted.

With Zinger's flip as Town the way that the Silver wagon briefly crested above Zinger's ( I think at 9 votes to 8 IRRC) and then dropped in favor of Zinger's final wagon is very telling if Silver is scum.

If he's scum there is a goldmine of scum to be found voting for Zinger during that swing period.

On the other hand if he's Town there is not much to be gained.

This irks me. If i'm scum the way you word this seems to be the people on my wagon saw that Zinger was the more probable lynch and hopped back on instead of bussing me. Yet if I'm town, then the people who swung don't reveal anything? Why's that the case?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:02 pm

ugh this town depresses me.

I wanna quote our one lynchee but i'm too lazy to find the quote "eat my hat" or what not.

alright skimming and answering cause I only have time for one post a day.

-Shotty
VoTe sIlvEr
It'S tHe obVioUs lyNch foR toDaY.
WhO Not TO LynCh
RainbOwdash/sLatE/CrOpPy
MoI

I want some reasoning from you

*Reads post 1560*
I REALLY WANT SOME ANSWERS NOW SHOTTY
You recall that last fucking game we played where a similar situation happened, I played martyr and I ended up self hammering as VT so we wouldn't no-lynch and you were the other wagon... so give me reasons why the hell I didn't do it again or how your conviently forgetting that old game.

-Killerjester
Considering how suspicious everyone finds him, I feel he's harboring his vote by placing it on Nero. With the classic, "Just following my D1 play!" as his sole excuse.

What's changed from D1? What I thought was correct and Nero is still scum... nothing's changed except we are down 2 townies, one being the VI pr i thought he'd be.

Also read the section to pinky and brain

-MOI (please stop with your sarcasim as I'd like to be civil and my mood varies)
If you are Town then scum don’t really have a reason to swing the wagon between two Townies
(other than the slight motivation to get the claimed PR lynched over the claimed VT which holds risks).
Are there scum there? Possibly. But the chances of concentrated scum in that segment that swung the vote from 9-8 for you to die over to Zinger is much less likely, IMO.

Well I never asked for the me scum explanation but ok. Expand on the bold, specifically these risks. It's a little scary how your downplaying the swing in that zinger's wagon dies and mine picks up... then mine dies and zinger's picks up again as normal. A Lynched PR is always going to kill off the PR, you have no idea what would have happened if they had to try to NK him instead and it's a MUCH HIGHER risk.

If I can’t get some momentum on Pappums I’ll be voting you. Just a heads up for you. I HATE when Vanilla Town claims get off the hook in leiu of Town PRs.

If you "know" I'm scum then why even bother to wait less I'm at L-1?

-Town
Junpei could be defending me because he knows i'm town and would win townpoints on my flip... he's more than a smart enough player to do that so give him a null if I'm the lynch.

Also yes... I'm VT...

Also if I reach L-1 and someone's willing to hammer please wait up as I'd like to clean up my list below and give percents as to how strongly I believe each below is scum.

-Banshee
I'm still in the midst of an ISO reread, but I have a quick question for you. Can you give me a list of your top three scum reads, in no particular order?

I'm doing a little more than 3 in rising order

1. - Nero (should be obvious.. I've stated it before as silverdrummer I believe)
2. - Shotty (His posts... especially him claiming it's a scum gambit when I've done the nearly same exact gambit in previous game with him and flipping VT) - Everybody whose saying, oh he was quiet when the zinger wagon picked up... especially for the people who bitched about me being outspoken and repetitive in the first place, and really just seems like a pretty crap excuse to pick up the steam on my wagon again) This includes Rod who simply parrots the original one which is Pinky, and Jester is in there somewhere I think but I forget where now and am too lazy to find it (though I might be slightly wrong as to if they were bitching... maybe that was chk... upon which case throw Pinky into 4th, rod stays where he's at)
3 -Izak(Seemed to be opportunistic Day 1) -MOI (his downplay of the swing)

-Pinky and the Brain
Your, I didn't shove the LYNCH ME LYNCH ME "case".
1. I did that with Pine and you saw how well that worked out with you going... well Silver just keeps saying the same SHIT over and over again.
2. It's not like the thing was missed, EVERYONE read it and I constantly said I'm sure he's a VI
Basically your bitching that I'm stating the obvious too many times early on in the day... then when I change it and actually listen.. you bitch some more about me not repeating and capsing and all that shit. Good Stuff
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm

EBWOP

For list

killer also basically parrots while pretending he came to the conclusion on his own. Also states he doesn't like beating a dead horse.. which is what I did with pine... eh...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 pm

THIS IS WHY I DON'T EXPLAIN MYSELF WHEN THE REASONS ARE OBVIOUS.

Then your vote on me is completely hypocritical...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

EBWOP

Also answer my question directed to you... or throw your face into a wall repeatedly... either... or even both would be helpful for this town imo.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm

EBWOP again (this is unimportant not really helpful to town and only directed to chkballin) sorry for the third one though... I'm done after this for awhile I swear.
Spoiler: ChkBallin Please Click
chkballin wrote:VOTE: Silver

He should have been lynched yesterday. Also, on a separate note given the amount of activity we've decided to keep things brief. If we are tired of reading crap, we are sure there are others who are tired of reading it too.

If you are scum, ignore this.. and note that I'm not going to get any read from your response if this generates one. Whether it's omgussy insulting, an OMG SILVER YOU ARE RIGHT I SOWWIZ, or a complete ignorance of it as this isn't going to help me get a read on you in any way or form... but this quote needs to be addressed now.

You are stating... that both of you pertaining to this hydra are lazy.... too lazy to read the posts that are made in this game. If you are town... this is %110 anti-town. While I could hold partial mercy if you were one slot... this is not the case. You are two people, you could have one read half... give a light summary.. and the other read the other half of posts or what not. There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of lazy behavior and if you are town i'm seriously asking you to either change your attitude and actually put fourth effort into this game or request replacement (Apologies to mod in advanced but laziness to this extent... especially admitting that it's simply laziness... not life getting to busy... not outside influences... just eh lazy... requires me to state this). If in end game you don't do either of the two actions I ask AND you flip town... just as a heads up (though I highly doubt you'd have any sort of problem with this) your going on my blacklist. Your active lurking... admittedly active lurking from sheer laziness which is a complete waste of a slot. If you don't feel like reading a lot you shouldn't join large games... especially if you can't handle such a game as a hydra nonetheless.

Anyway respond what you wish... as I stated i'm not going to respond to it no matter what you state. I'm also not going to shout TOWN TOWN if this kicks you into high gear or replacing nor will I state SCUM SCUM if you don't do anything about it. My best hope is you either put fourth effort and contribute to this game, or allow someone else to.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am

Not sure if your looking at the right game Dave.. I've attempted martyrs in quite a few and in different ways... this is the game with shotty i'm talking about though. Wasn't day 1 though, day 5.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=750

-ChkBallin
Oh I forgot you were part of the hydra *blush*... but yeah now that you clarified more it makes sense... that original post just came off as I'm too lazy to participate. That's all.

-Killer
It's all good, but do please answer my question
What's changed from D1?

(also it being originally at that point not now currently)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:03 am

David Xanatos wrote:And for the record, I just read over the game Silver's using as a defense.. different situation as far as I can see. May read more into it but I can't justify wasting any more time.. >_<

Also don't twist my words Dave, I'm not using it as a defense. I'm only bringing it up because Shotty doing what he's done while in the past it's occured before sets off slight alarms. (He is Shotty though... the perfect VI -_-... so it may just fall under that).
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

-Dave
David Xanatos wrote:You know, in that game you were actually worse. You self-hammered as Town, putting the game into MYLO... that's not exactly something to be proud of having meta for. If you'd no-lynched, or let the deadline expire, it would have went to 5-2.. better odds at least, combined with the NL and the mafia lynch... I simply can't see the logic in your play that game. You know for a fact you are Town, and by self-hammering you gave the Scum an advantage. -_-

I don't think anyone in that game thought out the MYLO thing til later and I'm not gonna be a liar, I told em straight up I'd self hammer if at L-1 and everyone was seeking said lynch. All that would have ended up happening really is a no lynch occurring and then either me or shotty getting lynched the next day. Really no advantage not given either way bud. Regardless what is the point of this post... besides just saying I'm a bad player... which I won't comment on either way.

-Banshee
In regards to your wall vote post
Same as I stated before.

Where is the iso you did of me or was the vca all that it was?

-MOI
Trying to look for scum behavior in the wagons by looking for how scum wanted to save the claimed Town PR by wagoning you isn’t very fruitful or even logical, IMO.

I thought we were talking about the swing from me back to zinger? Upon which it's scum wanting to save me to push the PR lynch again which again benefits scum much more even if they felt I claimed VT or not.

I don’t know what you are even trying to say in the bolded portion. I’ll respond to it if you clarify.

What I'm saying is, if scum lynches a PR, it's a much better move for them. Instead of lynching someone else and having to nightkill said PR. While this is obvious the point is scum pushed the PR lynch hard, steam died on the PR wagon, the lynch came to me which is better than nothing for scum, but my wagon dies and they see the PR wagon build up again and swing to it to get the PR lynched. If this hadn't occured, the PR could possibly have been the nk where all sorts of things could have gone wrong for them. That's the point... There's a pretty big reason for scum to have swung back onto said zinger wagon.

1. Way to put words in my mouth. When did I say I “know” you are scum or say that I was waiting for L-1?

1. It's more or less your attitude... but not in a negative way. It's like you sorta act overconfident but I don't mean it in an insulting way or what not.

-Killer
I apologize for being repetitive but you are missing the point of the question. You stated this early this day.
Killer wrote:Considering how suspicious everyone finds him, I feel he's harboring his vote by placing it on Nero. With the classic, "Just following my D1 play!" as his sole excuse.

and I have asked, What's changed from D1? in post 1569 Please ignore everything further that has happened today when answering this.

-Shotty
I want answers when you get backkk.

----

I'm gonna take a look at andrews iso... I'd still heavily prefer Nero but I'll look into andrew tomorrow and see if I think he's playing his typical "self" or not.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm

-Banshee
The fact that you've done that before as town, ironically, makes me believe it more likely to be a scum gambit here since you immediately referred to your meta as proof of your towniness.

For the third (maybe second?) time this is not true at all. I only referred to my "meta" in the sense of attacking shotty...

There is a reason why I put sections in my post ya know... and label them with different people.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 pm

EBWOP
-Banshee
Also post the iso of me anyway, throw it in a spoiler. It's easier to have the whole thing thrown in a post if it's a culmination of what you agree with so far in regards to me or what not.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:19 am

-Dave
Hey Dave, I appreciate you answering my question in post 1611.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... start=1611

-Shotty
Hey Shotty, I appreciate you answering my question in post 1611

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... start=1611

-Banshee
Do you have something you especially want addressed regarding your posts that hasn't been addressed sufficiently so far in your opinion?

It would have been nice to see your full fledged ISO on me. Just threw it in a single post with a spoiler tag so it didn't clutter the thread... Simple enough.

Do you know why people are voting Andrew right now? Have you read his recent exchange with MoI? I don't understand your reaction to his wagon.

I'm not sure why your confused here. I know why people are voting Andrew... I have read his exchange with MOI, so I'd like to look into andrew more to see if he's not being the typical andrew I know. In case it's hard for you to see I normally throw andrew and shotty as VI's as either town or scum. I'm going to comment about andrew at the end of this post.

-Junpei
I think that it is scummy that silver asks for a typed out investigation of his ISO that will provide no new evidence. It doesn't seem to make any sense as to why it should matter much at all to silver is what I'm saying, if he's town. Silver you should be scum hunting, discussing cases against you is a passive thing not an active thing. Prove you are town with future actions, not endless debate over the past that you won't win.

1. To my knowledge the ISO was already typed out, it was a simple copy and paste. Getting someone's full fledged view on me is always helpful for the future.
2. You don't think I've been scumhunting?

-zelink
I TOLD YOU SO

Anticlimatic :(

-Killer
Asked and answered. Is there anything you need me to explain further?

No No No your misinterpreting my question, What I quoted from you is saying you found it suspicious that after Day 1 I resume my campaign for a Nero lynch and throw my vote on him once more or as you put it "I feel he's harboring his vote by placing it on Nero. With the classic, "Just following my D1 play!" as his sole excuse." So what happened up to that point that could have changed my mind?

-Nero
What is your read on andrew?

---
Castle Bravo is interesting
Rod pretending to make a case from it is more interesting...

Now reading andrew iso.
Eh he's making longer posts than I last remember... but he's still being essentially the same andrew I know. His lynch I can dig for the day but I think pressure should go elsewhere currently and since my vote is unfortunately unproductive at the moment... let's change it.

VOTE: The Continuously Opportunistic Izak
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:10 am

-Dave
David Xanatos wrote:Got a moment to read over that. If you didn't realise, that was me making a comment. If I had to put my thoughts in a nutshell, it'd be the following.

"Stop trying to make a martyr of yourself and play to your goddamn win condition."

So basically your admitting it was another useless post that really wasn't productive in the slightest to the town. This is deja vu all over again except your now accusing me that I'm not playing to my win con which I obviously disagree with fully. Maybe... just maybe if you put more thought into your actual posts and tried to be... productive, instead of continuously trying to get into a useless back and fourth with me which would do nothing but clutter the thread. Maybe you'd actually be playing to your win con. Unless your scum.. upon which your doing a great job and if you persist i'm going to believe you aren't just an arrogant outspoken person. Instead i'd believe the former. So continue if you wish in your useless completely unproductive criticisms.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 am

Which is better Dave. A Lynched VT... or a Lynched Townie PR. Which is better for town.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 am

It's called playing with and to extents being a fracking VI.

If Zinger was third party he could still be helpful.
If Zinger was scum he would not. A few people including myself were quite sure this was not the case and this was explained.
Simply put there was VERY little motivation for Zinger to claim third party and then switch it to town AS SCUM.

-Jun
There was nothing day 1 that should have made you so very confident that Zinger was indeed JK if you're VT.

What's the difference if I'm a VT or another town role?

--
I am again going to ask what the productiveness of this convo is... if you don't answer I'm moving my vote to you.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 am

I'm just going to start quoting posts until people get the message that I've addressed some of these questions already.

-Junpei

A cop serving himself up instead of Zinger would have been ridiculous even in theory and if a cop claim had done that we'd lynch him.

Don't you dare twist my words bud. Your questioning my confidence in Zinger as a JK if I was VT so again I ask
What's the difference if I'm a VT or another town role?

It is a very big point in the case against you and so far you've done nothing to show that you were so sure of Zinger.

Tell me silver in the posts you made after the martyr move, the posts where Zinger had gotten more votes, why didn't you acknowledge this fact and try to push the lynch onto yourself?

silverbullet999 wrote:-Pinky and the Brain
Your, I didn't shove the LYNCH ME LYNCH ME "case".
1. I did that with Pine and you saw how well that worked out with you going... well Silver just keeps saying the same SHIT over and over again.
2. It's not like the thing was missed, EVERYONE read it and I constantly said I'm sure he's a VI
Basically your bitching that I'm stating the obvious too many times early on in the day... then when I change it and actually listen.. you bitch some more about me not repeating and capsing and all that shit. Good Stuff

Post 503
Post 633
Post 1060
Post 1121
Post 1184
Post 1190

Ninja
-Dave
You brought it up.

Wrong you brought this shit up. Don't you remember how you "commented on it" or are you really gonna claim you have short term memory loss all of a sudden. Actually with your intelligence level i'd be hard not to believe it at this point. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall... you are so completely useless at this current juncture... because you constantly want to whiteknight/show your better than me in every which way for some unknown reason. If you have a strong read on someone you defend it or push it... you don't sit and do nothing especially when your role itself doesn't do much except stick around and vote (ala you can't make dramatic changes at night).

-Jun
*facepalm*

Both jun and dave are winning scum points here.. but I'd like actual productive pressure currently so more votes on izak please.

-Nero
+ Isn't the izak vote just as useless and why do you want lynch/wagon on him after stating you'd be fine with lynching Andrew?

1. No need to end the day early.
2. more people are willing to put pressure on Izak... or were.

but you let a claimed power role get lynched after you tried to play martyr witch just seems like a big ATE to me.

See above...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 am

-Nero
Iso 33

Its possible that one of the neighborizers is scum, its also possible they are both town and while its much less of a possibility both could be scum but there was only one night kill so..

This is basically stating oh I think there's a possibility he's scum or not.. Idk for sure...

So again how do you read Andrew slight town slight scum... etc... make a choice
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:14 am

-Jun
silver, 1 role has zero actions or other modifiers, one does. Is that seriously what you meant to ask?

No jun... nevermind

-David
The subject was all but dropped until you dragged it back to the surface, so yes, you did bring it up. I actually had to take time out from coursework to look back and find the damn thing.

Always have to try to be right.. never failing to try.. stubborn as a mule... If you didn't comment about the game I linked which was asked by another player... this wouldn't have happened so AGAIN this is you who brought it up. Stop trying to say it otherwise because 1. it's pointless and 2. just distracts everyone.

Actually this reminds me, you stated you looked back and didn't see a link from this game to the other game I was talking about however you didn't even share what game that was. So since we are going to have this back and fourth, might as well make it somewhat useful. What game did you look at in that case?

And just a minor thing, Silver, why the hell did you claim this early anyway?

People stating hey he heavily softclaimed VT.. sorta kills the point of the mystery.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 am

I'm ignoring David until he become productive again. Half tempted to vote him as I don't buy his, I don't remember the game title and I'm too sleepy baw baw baw... and I really just think he's trying to discredit anything I say in order to attain my lynch.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:54 am

Apologies thought I did.

but to me not really... just seems more like a case of tunneling
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 am

-Dave
Give me the game name... you easily could have done that by now.

Also stop being a man's private parts and either sleep or get laid or something so you get off on the right side of bed.

---
@mod: V/LA til 13th give or take... visiting fam
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 pm

you guys would hammer the day i get back...

Now I'm going to read and catch up on today...

WHAT THE FRACK IS GOING ON

oversoul's mistake isn't... horrible... but his reaction is more than enough to vote.... but first votecount...

Bravo tooo

Shotty not so much

My head hurts...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 am

hmmmm

yup
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:56 am

dave you answering my question back in day 2 was very helpful to me...

really what is there to say at this point.. I'm debating hammering atm to be quite frank as I stated what I felt already in prior post.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 am

I'm of the opinion he does something when lynched, not when night killed.

Then again if his death fails to come or we don't have a vig, then he goes next give or take?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am

I'm fine with rainbow's plan.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Who was the user in this game that so adamently said there were no cults?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Why does shotty always do these gambits.

I'd say cb or peregrine today. Keeps shotty alive one more day and he'll either get roleblocked, killed, or get a (fake/real) result and if he is alive we lynch him to prove him or not.

Full claim from shotty'd be nice though (ala whose actually town and what not from his results)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

-Nero
Nero Cain wrote:We lynch scumShotty today and tomorrow we lynch scumSilver.

vote:Shotty

You are really going to forget about peregrine?

---
I'm willing for either of the two.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 pm

ZeL1nK wrote:Two town JKs?

My Money is on no, just like the two neighborizers.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:35 pm

silverbullet999 wrote:-Nero

---
I'm willing for
either of the two.
shotty
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Nero reminds me why he should be lynched eventually with his recent post.

Its not like I have a super duper town read on PereV b/c he's lurking fairly badly but Shotty and you are obvscum. I'm not going to go back over why you are scum but the past few days you've done nothing but coast and you're long over due for a lynch.

"Silver you are obv scum... but I'm too lazy to persuade the town to follow me"

The fact your stance on lynching Pere didn't change after Shotty revealed he didn't cop him reeks of a survivalist nature.

This is a blatent lie, if he bothered to read 2736 he'd see my stance did change.

Maybe no one believes but you ain't gonna flip town.

But I thought I was obvscum...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I believe shotty has 6 votes and is thus at L-2. However we should pretend he's at L-1 anyway and HOLD OFF ON VOTES as MOI asked.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 am

I change my mind for the moment on Nero. He might just be extreme tunneling with his post 2745.

Top Tier (aka most scummy) of 1.925 – Mysterio, Fourseen, Shotty
Second Tier (in the 1.8s) – Vezok, David, Jakalope, Nero, Meran, Peregrine, Silver
Low Tier (below 1.8) – Izak, Zel1nk

I'm gonna put some faith in this vca.
VOTE: Fourseen
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 am

izakthegoomba wrote:Fourseen is confirmed to be non-goon. That makes him CONSIDERABLY less likely to be scum.

Refresh my memory
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am

David Xanatos wrote:
killerjester wrote:Eh, I feel useful claiming here. My name is Michael Guerin and I am the town's Goon Cop.

Izak, Mysterio, and fourseen are
not
vanilla goons, respectively investigated on nights 1, 2, and 3. That's all I know.

jasonT1981 wrote:4] Do not quote any private mod/player communications. Do not pretend to quote private mod/player communications. Doing so will result in a modkill. Be careful how you word your claim, coming too close to role PM will result in a Mod Kill.

Lastly, I think that's how shotty should die btw.

From there.

At the time though I did consider that Fourseen could have been trying to draw a Cop investigation, which might imply GF, but frankly I can't see him picking up on a potential tactic like that.. so I'm forced to conclude VI. If he was trying to draw the NK, I don't think he'd be so obvious why "Why aren't I dead yet" and similar. :/

I'd be more inclined to think him Godfather with his tactic like that.

I'm ok with mysterion too.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 pm

David Xanatos wrote:I just.. from what I've seen of him, do you think he'd be likely to work out a strategy like that? :/

Why were you suggesting Peregrine over Shotty yesterday by the way? It seemed rather out of place..

I've seen more surprising things in games.

Erm? I don't ever recall saying Peregrine over shotty. I did say I'm willing for either of the two though. I didn't forget about Peregrine but he's for when we get to level 2 of VCA.

P-Edit:

Alright let's get indepth here.

silverbullet999 wrote:-Nero

---
I'm willing for either of the two.

:I comment to Nero how in his post he completely ignores Peregrine. I also state that I'm willing for either of the two. Then after a few more posts from shotty I want him.

Not sure where I ever preferred one over the other.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2795 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Either of the two as in Pere?

As in pere or shotty.

Did you think we should be looking at Peregrine at that point? Do you think your response had something to do with OMGUS toward Nero?

I thought looking at both was best. No.

Silver, are you actually JK?

No
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Can someone tell me how many claimed PR's (Town or otherwise) we have left alive?

I think it's

Zeilink - Tracker
and Peregrine - SK?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #57) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 am

1. Are you actually reading this game at all?

No, not at all, that's why I didn't remember that zeilink claimed a PR.

2. Why did you ask that question?

Because I wanted to know.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:22 am

Why did you want to know how many power roles were left? You are clearly aware of Peregrine's claim of Holy Serial Killer. Do you know the circumstances surrounding that hardclaim?

Because said prs still being alive erks me. Said prs still being alive and there not having been any additional night kills except for some holy kills erks me more.

Do you intend at any point to start reading the game?

You do know I was being sarcastic... right?

Who do you think the most likely scum are, and why?

2 in the top vca
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am

-Banshee
This game is 113 pages, calm yourself.

Why would it upset you that a claimed TOWN power role remained alive? I'm referring to ZeL1nK here.

Your question should be an answer in and of itself.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:47 am

... the game has gone on for... 2 months now? give or take? I don't recall every little detail.. I do sincerely apologize for it but that's the point of me initially asking.

Can you explain to me why he might still be alive if he is town, based on other postings in this thread?

Wifom?

So how does that fit in with your "I suspect the people at the top of the VCA" comment?

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 am

Last post for a bit cause I'm just getting frustrated at this point.

So how does that fit in with your "I suspect the people at the top of the VCA" comment?

How does my suspicion of people have to fit together in one lumped reason?

Let's look at facts. Last night we lost MoI. If MoI were still alive, we'd probably be lynching/questioning his top VCA suspects.
MoI is dead, I feel there is a simple reason for this, scum doesn't want above to occur.

We had a PR claim early (day 1?) yet that PR is still alive, Zeilink hasn't really been doing much except for hammering. We haven't had any night kills except for holy ones which I'd guess is SK. Im not saying Zei should be lynched today or anything of the sort but it simply erks me.

Most of Shotty's "clears" are dead, only ZeL1nK and Silver remain..

I wouldn't say i'm a clear simply cause he was like he's jk one minute and then voted me the next.

P:Edit
Banshee wrote:I looked at Shotty's clears and accusations. Just tons of WIFOM there, I'm ignoring pretty much everything he said.

Banshee wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:ZeL1nK is Vanilla Town as well.

Ring any bells?

That's probably why scum didn't go after him. Either ZeL1nK is scum, which I find unlikely based on his recent play, or he's Vanilla Townie and as such no threat to them.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:54 am

Why are you not voting one of the people at the top of the VCA if you think it's accurate and that's why MoI was killed?

Fourseen 1 - Silver

derp.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:01 am

Why were you pushing suspicion at ZeL1nK and Peregrine, in that case?

What do you mean by were... I talked of Peregrine yesterday and Zelink today.

shotty was probably truthful in saying that silver had no powers.

This fuckin game...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 pm

@silver what's that supposed to mean? Are you trying to softclaim something?

Izak have you been reading this game... at all...

shotty was probably truthful in saying that silver had no powers.

Where in god's name do you find this?

Shotty claimed me to be JK... which is obvious if you read...

I'm just throwing izak under VI for now to make my life easier.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 am

izak wrote:I think it's time for me to read as well. I'm not too confident in my reads ATM.

FTFY

--
Myster wrote:@Silver, what makes you think I'm scum?

Silver wrote:Let's look at facts. Last night we lost MoI. If MoI were still alive, we'd probably be lynching/questioning his top VCA suspects.
MoI is dead, I feel there is a simple reason for this, scum doesn't want above to occur.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:47 pm

FourseenCircumstance wrote:Looking at the VCA I have to vote
Vote: Silver

FTFY

also I'd like to know how you'd have to vote me vs others.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 am

FourseenCircumstance wrote:I am just looking at the votecount history and it makes sense to lynch you silver

FourseenCircumstance wrote:Looking at the VCA I have to vote Vote: Silver

Votecount history... or VCA... which is it.

Top Tier (aka most scummy) of 1.925 – Mysterio, Fourseen, Shotty
Second Tier (in the 1.8s) – Vezok, David, Jakalope, Nero, Meran, Peregrine, Silver
Low Tier (below 1.8) – Izak, Zel1nk, Banshee

If VCA why me vs everyone in first or second tier besides me.
If Votecount history... expand.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 am

David Xanatos wrote:
"Aye"
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 am

I have done meta on Fourseen and he's always sort of like this as town, though perhaps not to this degree.

Links
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:36 am

Seriously? Go look for yourself. I am not rereading that again just because you're too lazy to do any of the research yourself.

I did... and I want to find out how you came to your conclusion, so Links plz.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:55 am

In a game that I can not mention because it is ongoing... however he was lynched day 1 and flipped a scum pr... where first he plays dumb, then sarcasm, then bitches and moans about who should die.

On a COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, has anyone ever played THE SIMS MEDIEVAL!? It's pretty fun! You get to go on quests and such.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 am

You'd think that if you really wanted to dissuade the Fourseen lynch I wouldn't have to push you.

You meta'd Fourseen as scum in one ongoing game

Where he's acting similar (not exact but similar) to here.

And then you try to change the subject when you're caught out on it?

Please tell me you are a blonde or a brunette... everything would make so much sense to me if you are.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 am

Banshee wrote: I really would rather not lynch Fourseen.

Banshee wrote: So I'm not trying to "dissuade" the Fourseen lynch.

-
One game does not constitute a meta read on another player.

One game can counter a meta read.
-
And by the way, making nasty personal comments

?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:44 am

It's a comment that I think there's a better wagon or two out there.

Which brings us back to the original argument as to why I had to push you to try to persuade people to move to your better "wagon or two" or why you didn't attempt to push people to move to your better wagon initially.

Why do YOU think Fourseen is the best wagon for today?

Recent posts of his.

-
Banshee, your posts are quite intelligent (easily more intelligent than mine)... though some of the things you say are what I like to call, flaky as fuck. One being "why are you not voting him!" and now recently with the "your attempting to change the subject!". It's either a result of tunneling, or (since you isolated blonde I'm going to assume you are) flakyness or a combo of the two. Things make a lot more sense now though so thanks for clearing that up.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Last post for awhile... cause I just.... wow...

Banshee wrote:I'm not trying to STOP Fourseen's wagon

Then why bother with this tid bit.
Banshee wrote:I have done meta on Fourseen and he's always sort of like this as town, though perhaps not to this degree. As scum he's more float under the radar in my meta read, and I doubt he'd have called attention to himself like that if he really were a scum power role.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:17 pm

providing people with information

Like post 2870
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Timeline of order of events.

Banshee posts "I don't like Fourseen Wagon. I did extensive meta research that I am not going to share that leads me to believe he's town because he acts like this as town."
Me posts "Links so we can see for ourselves"
Banshee posts "No stop being lazy and do it yourself"
Me posts "I did"
Banshee finally posts her evidence and links.
etc etc etc
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:32 pm

I laughed.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Banshee went off and checked Fourseen's meta is a bad thing?

No not at all, her not posting her findings until asked is though.
(By findings I mean actual evidence.)

Basically I'm saying
I have done meta on Fourseen and he's always sort of like this as town, though perhaps not to this degree. As scum he's more float under the radar in my meta read, and I doubt he'd have called attention to himself like that if he really were a scum power role.
is bad posting. She's suggesting he's town here but doesn't back it up with evidence at all until asked.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 pm

That's true, I just felt she was trying to soft defend him while pretending to not at the same time... if you get my meaning.

You said you'd done a meta on Fourseen before, Silver, and you didn't post it AT ALL or even MENTION it until I mentioned one. So that must mean you're REALLY scummy, right?

I did and I didn't get the oh he's town feeling from his meta... I don't really bother mentioning meta until someone else brings it up because I don't have much faith in it.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm

*Also in/b4 banshee mentions i mentioned my previous game day 1 or so but ignores the fact that I only mention it because of shotty's actions back then.

Banshee.. Chill Out
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Also to afraid to vote him.

I honestly can't believe this fuckin game...
Fourseen 3 - Silver, Izak,Jackalope,

DERP X2

I could comment on the other posts but it's really not worth it anymore if this is continuously happening.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 am

As always, if I'm at L-1 let me get my last word (a wall post) before hammer.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 am

silverbullet999 (also cjdrum, silverdrummer) (Shotty innocent and then guilty)

Shotty never claimed a guilty result... he said he thinks I'm scum...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 am

Actually fuck it I'll just do it now. Half of me doesn't trust you'd be patient and wait. Beginning part is game related, end part is more of a rant.

Fourseen is scum, he should be the lynch, just look at his iso and his latest posts.

Spoiler: Fourseen's latest posts
In post 2844, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Looking at the VCA I have to vote
Vote: Silve

In post 2849, FourseenCircumstance wrote:I am just looking at the votecount history and it makes sense to lynch you silver

In post 2851, FourseenCircumstance wrote:I thought VCA was Vote Count history..

In post 2852, FourseenCircumstance wrote:You've only voted three times all game. So ya.

In post 2854, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Nope. I have no reason. Other than he is the best choice of the three candidates.

In post 2858, FourseenCircumstance wrote:I don't have a good reason.
unvote: silver

In post 2861, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Cough Jackalope Coughh David Cough are scum Cough

In post 2896, FourseenCircumstance wrote:
Vote: Silver
. This vote is for you because you are crapshooting a case against me in which you haven't even done proper research on which to base you're vote. Lynch this scum guys. His personal attack on banshee screams caught scum.

Essentially he tries to hop my wagon.. for the hell of it, unvotes. Then he omgus Jack and David because they are trying to get him lynched. Then hops my wagon again. I can almost guarantee that had he gotten more votes he'd start having a bitch fit and freaking the fuck out. He's obvious scum and should be today's lynch if not tomorrows.

Mysterion I'd go 50/50 on but he's also a good lynch from what Zei said, and how he reacted to me being ok with his lynch.

Pere's lynch should be postponed til later. I have a feeling he could be sk but it'd be better to let the mafia deal with him if he actually is one since their on different sides.

Really that's it... if you lynch fourseen you take out a scum, mysterion again is a coin flip but I think MOI's analysis was dead right. Pere should be saved for third. Occams razor really, this is why MOI was killed.

I think Nero and Banshee are town, mainly because of how they are tunneling me. Nero's post is so derpy that I really just can't see a scum doing that especially when Banshee did it this same day just a bit before. I could potentially see them being scum but I at least now wouldn't be comfy at all with their lynch. Banshee honestly thinking I tried changing the subject completely in 2873 again just makes me feel their being derpy aggressive tunnelers. (As a matter of fact Banshee I wasn't.. if you took a look at Fourseen's game you'd see a game called... well.. the game I mentioned... if you strike medieval... That's why COMPLETELY UNRELATED and the other were capitalized..)
I also like Dave and Zeilink....
Everyone else is nullish

Now let's rant a little (Reading this is optional!)
Spoiler: The "Personal" Insult
Banshee seems to have chilled but Jesus your reaction to that was mind boggling. You go as far as to call me a creepy stalker... I don't even know how that works. The reason why I asked if you were blonde is because you have had two derpy moments this game currently, one being the voting, the other being changing the subject. The rest of your posts have been intelligent and there wasn't any actual personal nasty insult meant from it. But.. you seriously acted like I called you the C word or something. This is the internet.. welcome to it. Stop overreacting to things and just either ask said person to stop or ignore it. I clearly hit a nerve with you and you started to put emotion in this game and it shows in your posts. While that can be helpful in some cases... it's not going to be helpful here (less I'm wrong and you are scum and did this whole thing as an act... upon which I say bravo and clap).

And last my unimportant lessons learned from this game (Reading this is optional!)
Spoiler: Lessons
1. Don't hydra with someone you don't know.
2. I probably shouldn't hold baggage from one game to another.. heh (Ala Pine)
3. Stop trying so hard, early days I was actually trying hard, posting a lot and crap probably not sounding clear at all, but recently I've just posted a sentence or two and simplified my thoughts for the most part and seem (unless I get a back and fourth with someone) a lot more clearer.
4. You thought i'd put something about calling people blonde in here didn't ya? Nope.. that's simple overreaction.

Anyway Cheers, this game is an interesting lesson to me. I'm flipping VT. I feel like that if you looked at Shotty's actions this whole game with me it should clear me.. unless you think we are that advanced at bussing. But I'll let the truth show upon my flip. It was a pleasure playing with you all.. even if I was headdesking myself.. repeatidly. Hell I have a feeling the same won't be said of you but it's all good. Good Day and Good Luck town.

Tl;Dr:lynch fourseen, then mysterion, then peregrine when I flip vt.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

But, I have to say, Silver, what's up with the long post as if you are about to die. You're L-3, right?

Half of me doesn't trust you'd be patient and wait.

-
Will do VCA Tuesday when I'm back at work.

I'm more than willing to wait on this before we end the day.

To prevent any accidental hammer UNVOTE:
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm

I unvoted, I want to wait for the VCA from pere.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:28 am

Anyone following the game has likely drawn their own conclusions from the two so far.

I want to see his. Why is everyone so rushy -_-
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 am

In post 2963, Meransiel wrote:Shut up and vote your partner so we can win.

*kicks you in the balls*

A third VCA won't change anything at the best of times.

It's not going to change anything now nor should it have but it would have been nice to see what he thought. It'd probably be useless info but it could have potentially been something.

but whatevs

VOTE: Fourseen
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 am

I need to recollect my thoughts...

I'd be happy with mysterio for the moment

not as happy with pere for the moment (him def tomorrow)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:26 am

Im fine with the massclaim.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3013 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 am

Pere is fine
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 am

Meran... I'm so fuckin jealous...

Father Dougal McGuire (Who is that?) VT.

ummm

Izak I choose you!
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Oh there's flavor, but I've never seen the show so my character for me doesn't mean much.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3035 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 am

4 more to go. *looks at watch*
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:03 am

I think you should both attempt to claim at the same time!
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:08 am

they'd have to close their eyes, and hit submit at an exact time... (like at exactly :10!) , and then hit submit. Using the honor system they can do it!

(I'm just being dumb lol)
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Alright so... mysterion is the only one whose role is still... *puts shades on* mysterious.... Awww yeahhh...

Time to nap til we get a replacement or he comes back to life.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:10 am

and we hit this again...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:20 am

I have a question for izak meran nero and banshee.

Do you all believe me to be an excellent player?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:28 am

Also one additional question for each of you (apologies for the triple post)

What scum role do you believe me to have?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 am

Answers to why I asked these questions
Do you all believe me to be an excellent player?

The True Answer (To me) No. However half of you believe I'd be ballsy enough to perform what I did on day 1. All of you also ignore the facts of day 1. What did Shotty do as soon as he replaced whoever he did? He voted me and hopped on my wagon and called what I did a scum gambit. What was my immediate reaction? That I found it heavily scummy and brought attention to it even though it wasn't heavily recieved. The question then is do you honestly think Shotty would bus me and I would bus him (A Scum Role Cop) right then? If you believe I'm a goon this proves more so because I'm giving evidence about Shotty's actions that could be used against him. Furthermore I'd like to point out the night kills. If I'm scum.. I've let Nero.. whose had a hard on for me this whole game.. live. What's my motivation in choosing MOI or Zeilink OVER Nero and others. It's not like Nero has been at risk of a lynch yet. I mean you guys are saying I'm terribad but I'm willing to risk great gambits. When the truth is if I was scum, I'm fucking terrible at trying to keep myself alive.

Shotty's last actions should further put light on me. He claimed me Town JK when I had already claimed VT. While Shotty tends to act like a VI he isn't. and right before he said that I stated it's highly unlikely that there are two JKs. The fact that he doubles back on it and tries to get me lynched just further proves it as that was the FIRST time he laid a claim and then recanted it. Again unless you think there's some incredible bussing going on... I question your reasoning.

What scum role do you believe me to have?

This question supports the point above, unless someone thought I was a more powerful scum role than Role Cop which still doesn't make sense for Day 1 actions but does later on I suppose.

Anyway thats it really. The hard on you guys have for me is beyond annoying and I'm learning to just not get seriously into games and care about them anymore, I don't think we're at Mylo or Lylo so hopefully my lynch doesn't end the game, but shit half of me is glad I'll finally die because (no offense really as I'm a terrishit leader too) but this town has nobody good to lead em. All the really decent players are gone and it's just town getting bored and scum probably pushing a rush to just get more mislynches. I really don't have any motivation after Fourseen decided to be a troll.

I'd say meran and mysterio are good lynches for tomorrow, Mysterio for his lurking and reaction to me and meran for literally just hammering all the time and that honestly being it. (I also like how he theorized me and Fourseen as scum partners... I'd go with a meran lynch over mysterio if I could pick).

I don't really have town reads anymore.

Cheers and Good Luck to Town... you guys are really going to need it lol.

P.S. I think it's idiotic that you don't at least wait for Pere's VCA but whatever.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 am

The whole "I'm just a Townie and u guys gonna kill me and just kill me and get it over with and u guys are all scum nou and ur doomed and wait for VCA stupid town" thing

That's both an overexaggeration and an oversimplification.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 am

This really feels like a game of Epic Mafia now.. hah

PP: Edit

Dave the point is it doesn't hurt. Maybe he sees something new whether it be about me or something else. I mean if I get lynched now or I get lynched a week from now, what's the difference as long as I'm lynched?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:52 am

Just remember, Meran next, mysterion after.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 am

Possibly but not as good as the others. I'd rather force scum into a kingmaker situation than not. He's best saved for last in my opinion.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:11 am

In post 3124, silverbullet999 wrote:Possibly but not as good as the others. I'd rather force scum into a kingmaker situation than not. He's best saved for last in my opinion.

This is also obviously assuming he's an sk.

I'd still like an explanation for the religious kills if there isn't an sk though and unless mysterion is some pr it doesn't seem that we'll be getting it anytime soon.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 am

If we gonna play herp-derp town, I beg the mafia to kill me tonight.

You get to suffer... I wish you luck :P
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 am

Also take a screenshot of it, host it on photobucket and paste as image is an alternative
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

Town VT
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Let pere throw the damn vca up izak.

If i'm lying then you simply ignore the alignment he puts on it....

damn your dense.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I also feel like being a little mean

Is there some massive truth I have yet to fully grasp?

The points about shotty... but then you'd have to read it instead of getting omgusy that I didn't call you a good leader.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Nero if you are town, and it's really a coin flip at this rate... you sadden me.

*talks slowly so you understand*
And yes, the VCA was posted, but it's just text now... because as he stated... it's from an excel file... that's why he's taking a screenshot of it so he can post it as an image.
*talks normally after*
sigh...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Nero... are you trolling me? Tell me you are...

In case you aren't let me highlight my quote with important parts that you should know

but it's just text now... because as he stated...
it's from an excel file
that's why he's taking a screenshot of it so he can post it as an image.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:08 am

In post 3151, David Xanatos wrote:This is Silver's meta.. he flips out under pressure.. this seems to be par for the course for him no matter what alignment.

Actually it's my town meta... Though I wouldn't at all call this me flipping out. I've never condoned my lynch as scum. There was one time where I left a claimed cop alive and didn't hammer someone which could have enabled me to kill the claimed cop who had results on me (I was demotivated *shrug*). In my... few games as scum I've either been nightkilled or simply replaced for a few reasons.

But then again you should dismiss this as wifom and eventually let me be free (some posts actually seem productive for at least a little bit).

It doesn't take this long to post a screen capture.

I do agree and assume he either flaked or something of the sort
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:35 am

What's your case against Meransiel? What about Mysterio? Do you feel differently about Peregrine's probable alignment given the strange delaying tactics he appears to be practicing? Do you think meta is a good gauge of play in a specific game other than the general ability level?

Meran for (to me) having not done much and simply hammering most of the time, I recant him from the lynch him list for the reversal now... though maybe he's just paranoid that I'd actually be listened to *shrug*. Mysterio for his reaction to "I'd be ok with his lynch"... his overall contribution... the case from zeilink... and him also being on MOI's list. Meta... eh I don't tend to rely on it.. you proved it right with fourseen but yeah, meta sometimes works but I think it works best when there's nothing else to work with.

Can you give an example of a completed game in which you "flipped out" as town?

I'll find a specific one in a bit (I have to head out shortly), but really if you look at my previous games and see I was lynched as town, I probably "flipped out". Specifically for instance the one game I mentioned when I built my case on Shotty day 1. (Was probably made on the hydra and not this account).
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Jason I'll join your kingmaker if you want.

I think this game was the most amount of times I nearly got lynched... until I finally got lynched.

Fun fact, had jakalope not hammered I would have started attacking Banshee as I noticed a hypocrisy with her (Something with votes or something.. I forget now). I doubt this would have changed much but yeah.

Also want to state that jak... izak.. and... vezok... I'm glad that as scum.. you'd honestly think I'd have kept nero alive over... anyone else.

I think my one post "yelling" at town rings true. Meran did try to put some competence in the town.. at the end.. but it wasn't enough and the thoughts of an sk made it seem like we weren't at mylo.

Anyways Good game, scum did well leading in the end and killing the competent townies off, no hard feelings on my part... especially you Nero :P.

I have one question I've been dieing to ask though.
Banshee was your whole blonde thing an act?
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:12 pm

In post 3337, Banshee wrote:I'm not a blonde. Don't really care if you think I am. It's a dumb ad hominem attack though, since it has nothing to do with the game :)

YOU BITCH! :P

I wasn't thinking it as a scum tell... thought you were town at the time and your slight mistakes were coming from it! :P

HUSH GLOW! :P
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:27 pm

That reminds me. I'm never ever ever ever doing a hydra with a stranger...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

ever again*
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm

I'd hydra with you nero <3..
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 pm

I soak up all the attention as a VT :P
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:05 am

I used to be confident in my reads... but that doesn't normally mean they are correct.. and I'm happy to switch them...
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 am

VOTE: Meran

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”