farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #827 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

I never found myself disagree with a person more flavor post

He thinks Hiraki is scum for wanting to lynch himself based on his town read of Kendal.
Resons for finding Glow scum or weak. Questioning Ray who isn't voting anyone else is a fucking town tell not a scum tell. And what good point did Umbrage bring up?
Attacks glo for seeing that Umbrage dodge her question in the first place but hey that's okay apparently according to FA.
Finall this:

Doesn’t try to consider a person’s actions, instead picks sides, and doesn’t really give much thoughts on others

Pot this is kettle. I see you.

Don't like the vote from Mikehart. Does iso has read and votes for the person whom said the least and saying lynch me.
Yeah that sooooooo sounds like scum to me to. :roll:

PeregrineV wrote:Well, mafia would not wait. And the quiz came up when I first got on. And Toy Story 3 was my favorite (then 1, then 2).

And I can share what the power is, or leave it a giant ass question mark for the mafia to figure out. I'll let everyone vote on that.

So, if enough people I think are town want to hear what the power is, I'll spill the beans.

If the info helps the mafia, don't say shit.

Can you explain why you have not said anything relevent in game since the question came up and why you find DJ and Umbrage scum and whom else you find scum?

hirk wrote:This is the crap that is causing such a fuss?
You missed the actively lurking comment too.

And I forgot to FOS: Borge

Scum list in short:

FA
Borge
Umbrage
Soda
Mikehart

Leaning scum
Ray

Questionable MB

Rest is null or town right now.

FA's reasons for whom he finds scum is so full of crap I felt myself seething at the discrepancies. Umbrage deserves a vig kill or lynch. Soda is floating by and wishy washy scum.
My biggest issue with Umbrage wagon is the number of people say I would vote umbrage but doesn't and the back and forth I see with Umbrage taughting looks like he's trying to make a point and failing each step so I promote vig kill more on Umbrage and lynch of FA.

vote: Flavour Analysis
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #857 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Hirk: When did active lurking become a town tell? I caught more scum actively lurking. I rarely have seen town and I can count on one hand the number of times I caught town doing it.

@Rainbow: I'm more for either FA/Umbrage over DonJosh. Don't ask why just reread FA and tell me how asking question and having null reads = town. As for Umbrage the refusal to answer questions, no scum hunt and put a crap case does not = VI.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #994 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:22 am

Post by farside22 »

FA wrote:That post also had scum reads. Things such as I didn’t like, disgusting, etc, refer to scumreads or a person's scumminess. Most of that post wasn’t just reads, but it was opinions on events that have occurred in thread. I have given more reads than that.

Lets look at this comment above. Doesn't explain what my post is scummy and everyone has an opinion so saying that is scummy is really a stretch. Guess what buddy you have opinions don't you does that mean you are scummy?

My other head didn’t just attack him FOR THAT. Nice straw manning there. There were other points to her attack, such as him not mentioning Mike the whole time he was voting him, and instead was pushing for Ray

There are more then one person doing that. Borge, you pointed out mb4. As for DJ I just pointed out a tendency to flake. I don't know hirk's reasoning any more then you, but the wagon looks to be a lurker lynch. I had a feeling the bold was a scum list. Even though I was on it I agreed with the majority of what Hirk was reads. The leaving in this game is getting out of hand

FA wrote:
That was not a town tell at all, please. I have already pressured ray on voting when he wasn’t voting. She brought up him unvoting saying “But you believe she is scum, so why unvote her?” Dispite him voting Umbrage. So, he wasn’t voteless when she asked this question

Ah I missed the revote and looking at the vote count I thought it was on unvote. I retract that thought process.

mb53 wrote:
@ mod

Sorry, I have to replace out. I simply can't play mafia when I am only home for 12 hours a day. And when this week is over, I won't feel like catching up on a weeks posting

Sorry =( I really wanted to play this game.

12 hours and only.......7 hours to sleep and the rest to do what?
Don't like this replacement request. I have 12 hours at home and I find time in my busy life to post here and I have a child and household work, ect, ect

Beef wrote:I still don't like the Donjosh wagon. Too much sheeping going on...
How about a RainbowDash wagon?

Why?

unvote:
vote: mb4

FA: Some points you made back I can't disagree with but some I find you stretching things a bit. Example giving an opinion is part of scum hunting, calling it scummy makes no sense. I honestly thought Ray didn't not revote. I question many people talking just about umbrage and DJ like those are the only options in the game, which Ray did in that post he voted for umbrage (just saw the vote I missed the first read thru).
I have more to say but I need to get ready for work.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

At work and don't know the password to snakeside.

I want Umbrage to claim flavor of that role considering Bo Peep = watcher makes no sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Nanook wrote:
I don't know if you realize this or not, but as this game re-opened I replaced into another large game with 40+ pages. If you saw me on the boards, it was because I was sitting on my back porch reading part of the game I replaced in on my cell phone.
Posting on a daily basis at the very least is not lurking from my standpoint, and never will be. I work for a living and also have a family to tend to. By the time I make time for these games and find myself reading them, it can get a little overwhelming. Any lurking I do is related more so to RL, not the game. This game is already up 3 pages since it opened last night. Call me a slow reader, but I've got a schedule for reading and I try to squeeze in posting. Sometimes if it's a slow night at work I can add many thoughts .. Other times internet access is sparce to the point where I can only read from my phone. If I'm on my phone, I will not usually post because it's too much work to include quotes.

Check please.

You are complaining about your time but decide to go into another game that is 40+ pages. You want me to empathize with you I don't.
I have the same issue but I'm sure as shit not whiny or not posting thoughts on people. Lets add to the fact you just inned for another game and it decreases to scummy posting
Don't worry sweetie I have a huge post in mind for you tonight (or in the morning if the hubby doesn't relinquish the computer tonight).

Mod: I'm giving up on Snake who seems to have all but disappeared on me and wish to have farside as the main account from here on in.
Thanks!

Obviously fine with me.
Last edited by Scott Brosius on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

Long post in comming:

Nanook wrote:I'm sure as shit not bitchy. I am posting my thoughts on others. I sure as hell have added more substance to this game then either you or snakeside have.

Lets look at each of your substantial post shall we then:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3298905

Talks about the kendal wagon. Bobz not getting votes, lets switch to the one gaining speed over my more stronger scum read.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3301738

This talks about whom a player won't lynch. Kendal and Ray but I don't get why.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3305131

The above is weak which has no real point on what Nanook thinks of Silver

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3317325

blah, blah, blah

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3323745

defense of Umbrage noted

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3324624

Way to be wishy washy. One post is Glow is scummy, next post I don't know what to think

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3332651

More defense of Umbrage

Glowball, Congratulations. You've pinned scum. However you compromised sooo much that I don't really find the logic of fake claiming followed by your gloating into the following day to be very town like. Why did you choose to counter claim BoPeep of all roles? I don't buy the possibility of you being a cop with a guilty result as this game started in the day phase and you didn't push for umbrage's lynch until later in the day. That kind of attitude has and probably always will rub me as scummy.

Vote: Glowball

And lets just call crap reasoning, crap.

I'm sorry I get paranoid reasoning (I disagree but I get it). This is someone celebrating being right. Are you saying when your town you aren't patting yourself on the back for screaming that X is scum and being right. I sure as hell am satisfied when I find I'm right.

Scum Nanook wrote:Not that me having signed up for another game really has anything to do with your argument, but my posting has decreased to scummy? Explain, because I thought the issue was that I wasn't posting at all considering that I just had a chance to post in the game earlier today (which btw was within 24 hours of it opening).

Please don't speak to me as if you're my mother, and check your facts before you go on a tangent related to my actvity. Posting on a daily basis/even every other day is being active no matter what anyone thinks in this game. I've played on this site since 2003, and my activity level has never been questioned as long as I made the commitment of posting daily. I have more posts then your snakeside account.[/quoted]

You mentioned lurking yourself

scum nanook wrote:Any lurking I do is related more so to RL, not the game.

And frankly I call the post whiny because it sounds like excuses, which I don't accept. Fine you were out for a week, I was out for a week. I'm not accusing you of lurking. I'm accusing of lack of content and reasoning.

Also, since my wagon seems to be based alot on lurking

Inaccurate. The votes are based on your comments about Not having a counter claim and letting Umbrage walk without lynching him.

Nanook wrote:Quick Iso just revealed seven posts made by silver, last one made on august 8th.

I don't find lurking as a scum tell to begin with, but for those of you who do ... again, read my posts and you'll see I've provided substance. As far as I can tell I haven't left any questions directed towards left unanswered either.

Hey I don't think lurking is scummy but look at this guy. :roll:

By the way when your going to complain about my list of suspects and say I don't give a reason why when I clearly type this right after

SnakeSide wrote:Also I have a few things I want to say today but I need to get my ass to work and it's going to be a long post.
I need to think about something that has been really bothering me since day 1.

fars

Reads Flailing scum

Nanook wrote:I found the quote. All I meant by that was since it was day one and Umbrage may have fake claimed, I didn't want another player to come out and state ... Hey, I'm BoPeep with this great valuable pro town power, while Umbrage in turn outs a pro town power role. I guess mafia godfather for a pro town role isn't a bad idea now that I look back. I just didn't want a powerful townie (doc, cop, and blocker for example) to be exposed if Umbrage was just full of fluff

This makes no sense. You think Umbrage was town fake claiming a PR and should not be CC'ed or scum fake claiming. Because if you thought scum then why not vote on lying scum?

unvote:
vote: Nanook

@PJ: Please tell me what post you found from Nanook that was well thought out and looking at suspects because right now I'm not seeing reasoning that makes sense except Kendall.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

mod: Could you please clean up the post above
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Speaking of people posting elsewhere and not here someone needs to look at Bobz as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ray Montano wrote:
FourseenCircumstance wrote:The three people I listed don't have to go in an specific order the arrows are just to link them together. Although, I'd like for a DJ lynch first, I think it is neccesary at this time for a FA lynch. This is based off new concealed information.

I think you're bullshitting, you don't have any concealed information. All you've done this entire game is throw out reads with nothing to back them up. You've done nothing and you've said nothing.

Ummm he CC'ed the fake watcher claim from Umbrage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ray Montano wrote:Again, Fourseen has no concealed information. He knows nothing.

So you think he is lying?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:
@ Mod am I allowed to quote any part of your PM's?

Rules from most games are you can not outright quote your PM. You can paraphrase the PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Rules from the front:

5. You may not quote any private communication with me.

Basically you can state what you can but can not outright quote word for word what the mod said to you via PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ray Montano wrote:
farside22 wrote:So you think he is lying?

Yeah I think he's bluffing.

Town bluffing? That makes no sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ray: I will never say that Fourseen post are all that informative. I stated before my read on him.

However I'm having a hard time understanding why (if your saying fourseen scum, which I assume at this point) he would CC a claim from scum like that. Town cred? I mean really the question he asked from people doesn't really scream scum to me. It reminds me of a few LOL players who don't really think......well lets call them fluffsters that are null. I have personally been back and forth on my reads with Fourseen but the watcher CC as scum is really hard to believe that coming from scum.

I'm curious enough to see what FA has to say for this to come into play

unvote
vote: FA
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

glowball wrote:AWESOME.

Why are you even speaking?! Did no one read what I wrote?!

So now that you've outed yourself, you've now softly outing Flavour to scum, if he isn't scum. FANTASTIC

You do realize that is the same person calling you out day 1 calling you scum based on AtE right?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also before I head to bed. I don't recall a game I ever saw 2 vigs unless it was an odd night or even night vig. So the talks of 2 vigs in the game is really odd to me.

@Rainbow: You need to explain why you think a game would have 2 vigs in it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Ok guys. Time to be blown away.

I targetted Soda. You want a reason? Check my last posts at the end of the Day.

I am Woody. Town 1 shot Vig. Thanks Fourseen for being a nub and outing me early. You're lucky I got no more bullets.

Beefster is confirmed town for #962

1st I want flavor
2nd are you saying you would shot Fourseen?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

Someone should cop FA.
There i said it some of that comment feels off. But Andy as a JK doesn't make sense unless you think about his box keeping the toys locked up.
I'll ponder on this for a bit in my head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm having issue with WIFOM since Woody in the movie never carried a gun. He isn't show with a holster but I know in Movie 2 they had the Woody's round up but God help me I don't remember the character in the TV show.

Forseen would you mind declaring your character and a paraphrase of your role PM to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Never mind I see something that changed my mind looking at some pic's from the movie. He had a holster.

unvote:

There is no vig kill on a fucking claimed watcher talk. God you people need to stop with the catty shit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Of course I killed him.

I had other picks before too. Choices were Glowball (earlier on before the CC business), Snakeside, MB53, and Soda was the newest.

By the way my biggest issue on this list beside Glowball is that you had person of interest when talking about me and thinking of shooting me does not give me warm fuzzies either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:
farside22 wrote:Never mind I see something that changed my mind looking at some pic's from the movie. He had a holster.

unvote:

There is no vig kill on a fucking claimed watcher talk. God you people need to stop with the catty shit.

Still want my flavour and role?

Well let me ask you. Does it have more flavor then 2 lines on it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

glowball wrote:Well you wouldn't know if Fourseen got vigged, he could just as well be NK'd because of his outright claim for no reason. FANTAStIC

It's not catty Farside- it's truth. He isn't necessarily my first choice, but let me get a vig power I am taking out anyone who is a liability. I'd never lynch Fourseen, but as he stays in game- watching people, and outing more and more PRs? He's obviously not using his role intelligently.

I hope I am never in a game with you if you are a Vig. As much as Fourseen outted a potential PR that does not mean you vig the person. Hell if he catches scum you may be kissing his ass one day.
FA wrote:
Yes. I did want to shoot you. Why? Because YeSterday you repeated a question that Kendall has already asked us.

What question?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Glow: What about Mike reads town and why not associate him with Umbrage?

*talks to self about reality of 24 player game and no doctor.
Good talk.
Insanity level goes up a notch*

Damn you Ray I think I just noticed that the majority of the so called shots that FA intended (I think accept Mb53) attacked FA.

*mutters more about lack of sleep and promise of vengeance later*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:Yes. I did want to shoot you. Why? Because YeSterday you repeated a question that Kendall has already asked us. It seemed like you were trying to bring attention to something that could make me seem scummy, even though I have explained it well enough. I just thought it was fake concern. That was it though.

And yet you answered the question I asked

Snakeside: Spreading pressure as in, pressuring more than one person. I have pressured Bob a bit, but voted Umbrage because there was none on him. Why unsure about Mike? Why do you disagree on Ninty?

And said nothing about the issue there? Why wait to bring up the problem now? Why is it scummy to repeat a question that was asked when I was clearly in catch up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
farside22 wrote:Glow: What about Mike reads town and why not associate him with Umbrage?

*talks to self about reality of 24 player game and no doctor.
Good talk.
Insanity level goes up a notch*

Damn you Ray I think I just noticed that the majority of the so called shots that FA intended (I think accept Mb53) attacked FA.

*mutters more about lack of sleep and promise of vengeance later*

Our shots were intended for people that were laying low or were being useless, and being scummy. I find Rainbow to be midly interesting, but she has DONE STUFF and GOT SHIT DONE so I would never touch her.

Haha funny mudslinging there. Beefster was hard attacking me but after seeing his #962, he was confirmed town to me.

Riding low:
Like mike who you asked about multiple times yet he's not on the list. I think I lost track of the number of players laying low, I think Bob is on that list as of today but I can't remember day 1 this late at night in my head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Farside
: Yes, I answered it. I wanted to see the rest of your play, which I didn't like either. It was a slight suspicion. Again, it was scummy to me because you were bringing attention to something I have already explained. If you were in catch up you would have SEEN my explanation.

There was 2 pages I had read and made notes on, I don't recall which pages, but I type in a note pad, went to bed without saving and didn't have the energy to go back and reread to make notes further.
I recall looking back seeing your response to the question, but that's all I remember.
What other things? Vague does not work in this game with me.

I have a scum read on Glow. You take her AtE as a town tell and I feel you are wrong on that. I can understand you relating to her stating she is sad that no one is listening to her. I even felt that way with my MB53 wagon. But I don't think you are really judging her WHOLE play and I want to be a bit more open to that. If there is ANYTHING else you feel is a town tell, then I am open to considering it.

Will work on this later.
*put on to do list*

Ray Montano wrote:Alright well unless something else exciting happens tonight I'll be back tomorrow night. I'd like to see EVERYONE who hasn't commented tonight to run down all their thoughts on pretty much every player who has interacted tonight (myself, Flavour, Rainbow, farside, Spyrex, glowball, Fourseen, Nanook, diddin).

Unvote

Will work on this later.
*put on to do list*

Ray Montano wrote:Now I'm really confused.

This ^

I think Deathnote claim is odd. Watcher and Lenny make sense but a CC on a name claim..........
I'm thinking about this a bit.
This could be one for one exchange. Lynch one if it flips the character they claim, then the other is scum for sure........

Forseen proved he was a watcher and deathnote replaced Hirk so

unvote:
vote: Deathnote

FA wrote:Concerning the CC. I am very giddy inside. I just am curious as to why FourseenSCUM would claim a char that could get him CC'd to his death. I do think it's best we wait for Fourseen's reaction. ;o

Are you thinking scum have a watcher?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nanook: No. See front page by mod

mod wrote:Bogre, Andy (Town Jailkeeper) killed Night 1
Last edited by Scott Brosius on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Also before I head to work. If anyone should paraphrase their role PM between Forseen and Deathnote. I would prefer Deathnote goes first as Forseen already proved his watcher claim and Deathnote hasn't proven dick.
Both should paraphrase their role PM.

That's just my POV on this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

*Noted: Deathnote CC's the role name and does not vote Forseen.
Forseen has his name claimed CC'ed and doesn't vote for that player.

Oy my head
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay I recall Umbrage stating that he was talking about two scum teams. I'm thinking that Umbrage was without meaning too letting people in on the scum. I also agree with DN's assessment on Forseen's action.

He claims a role and then outs another player in no way, shape or form is town.
Also when he is caught instead of saying yeah I didn't want people to know post then, he votes for DN's sticking to his guns.

unvote:
vote: Forseen
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:bahahhahahahhahaha we are lynching a confirmed watcher? Cool Story Bro.

Hey funny story. Did you know that watches can be part of the scum team.
True story. Mirror

Also you lied. You lied for no reason. You lied and outted another player that most would believe was a town PR watcher.
In short it looks more scummy then you being confirmed and looks like scum watcher.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:I really didn't need to claim my character so honestly it should not matter.

First of all it was more then a lie. You carried that lie to vote DN (who CC'ed you) and you didn't say hey guess what I'm going to tell the truth. You saw the 1 for 1 and didn't budge, then I ask for a full claim and all the sudden welp I lied and look I outed another character in the game in the process.
Tell me how that is town in any way at all?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote: Reading this over and over I keep going "this is going to be stupid, stupid town play."

I find this hard to believe. I know once upon a time I had a picture of a dog asking if that person was a special kind of stupid but I expect at least a mild common sense if a player is town and the do's and don't if they are town. If FA does flip town I'm putting him on by blacklist.
Yes it's that bad and no an apology without explaining WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN YOUR HEAD IF IT WAS NOT TRYING TO OUT A POTENTIAL POWER ROLE DOES NOT CUT IT FOR ME!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

I would want [Peregine, Glowball] Copped/lynch before moving on to [Snakeside,Rainbow]. This is all related to Fourseen flipping scum. Unrelated, we still have Nanook, Mikehart, and Bob as leads.

Would you like to maybe.....idk actually explain why you have this tie with everyone on this list and have Nanook, mike and Bob unrelated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

FA wrote:Rainbow made the 'two scum teams theory' when she was attacking Umbrage. She would do that as a scummate to leave a lack of connection to Umbrage being a VI who will die regardless. She also stated the 'double vig theory' which Peregine used to confirm Fourseen as town.

Umbrage stated that there was two scum teams and said something about the flavor up front. How does Rainbow catching that slip = scum connection? As for the other part I don't know why Rainbow thought double vig but I believe she stated that Soda looked scummy and could not see that as a mafia target.

FA wrote:You were having a hard time believing the watcher cc and called it null and called Fourseen a LOL player. You would say that to give support to Fourseen, while condemning me. You didn't really say why you were leaning towards me.

I have these moments with you were you come off scummy (example is your list looks more like self serving rather then scum hunting for whom you would shot) Fourseen claimed watcher who saw you target a player that is dead. I leaned on you because I have a your someone that gives me mixed views that I at times (see not always like 10% which is low) agree with and usually disagree with.

Yeah I need to work on my Glow reason I'm going to put that off till tomorrow night because I have to go back and find things I saw before and remind myself what all of it was.

As for your flavor. I don't see a gun and woody's belt and I see your list and the word sheriff woody and I start thinking about the movies and what makes sense in my head. Plus when you claimed (Glow beat me to stating it) It sounded like you had more then one shot which puts you on my someone to watch list. (not to be literal).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:49 am

Post by farside22 »

FA wrote:You were having a hard time believing the watcher cc and called it null and called Fourseen a LOL player. You would say that to give support to Fourseen, while condemning me. You didn't really say why you were leaning towards me.

I just realized I never said I didn't believe the Watcher cc. I said I had a hard time believe scum would CC a GF. Which means I believed he was claiming watcher.

working on glowball comments.

Also PJ: Please stop with the opinion about lying. It's a waste of a read and belong on MS discussion and is more page filling for this game, which is unnecessary. Bitch about it at the end of the game if you must.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Glow report:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3296225

Defends Kendal and talks about her experience and how she views things.
Why this is town: I felt the Kendal wagon was full of shit and I don't see scum share stories about their time on mafia.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3296522

this ^ been there felt that. I know many people who still aren't newbs who still behave that when someone attacks them they react as though it's from scum and get defensive.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3301491

joking/bitchy comments tend to come from town more then scum. (and no that does not mean the next person to act this way = town)

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3318187

Pushes the Umbrage wagon.

Glow after continues to push the wagon over DJ. I don't see why if someone was scum with Umbrage would push the wagon she did, which it's easy to just pile on the DJ wagon at that point and agree with Rainbow, whom Glow stated a town read on.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3322426

Finds them both scum but won't switch votes. If Glow was scum with Umbrage he could have used this post to justify a switch.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3330154

I don't expect someone getting pressure and scum would come back.

The biggest point against Glow and reading her in iso is the lack of reasoning for why she thinks the players are scum on her list.

Now FA: Please list the reason's you find Glow scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

*looks at thread*

Why is FC not dead yet?

*goes back to sleep*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: NanooktheWolf

fos: bobz, jmurph, blonddoctor, peregrineV
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:27 am

Post by farside22 »

@jmurph and Jackolope: Whom else do you have a scum read on and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

hmmm I liked Murphs response. I have bobz, silver, Peregrine and oversoul all on there.

Diddin: Any reason you are voting Murph there?
I know I had a scum read on him when I was reading over some players last night.
Mostly the defense of Umbrage and DJ and not saying much going on in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nanook: I posted a case against you yesterday that never got response from you. It still holds true.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nanook: Whom do you have a scum read on and why?
It should not be difficult to answer.

Also
You don't think that Jmurph and Jakelope were just a bit opportunistic.

I don't know if your not reading the thread currently but I did call them out on their vote by asking for their reason's on people in the game, since they haven't said much either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

hmmm I like that catch from FA. I had forgotten that Jack had made that comment yesterday.

In regards to FC. When you out a PR and try to out what most would assume was a town watcher I'm not calling that town actions. 1 scum with 2 outted players does not = good play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

TheJakalope wrote:Like I said yesterday, I want there on be pressure on him. Today, since there were not many votes yet, I decided to help apply some of that pressure.

What about Nanook is worthy of a vote today and not yesterday? Is it just pressure or do you find him scummy?

unvote:
vote; Jakalope
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 am

Post by farside22 »

@Nanook: That is all I ever wanted from you the most this game. Was something of value about some players in the game. What's your view on FA at this point?

@Oversoul: Read the game and give me your views on players. I'm not going to hand you a case on a player without your on view from them first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

@Oversoul: NtW did not call out all the lurkers in this game Oversoul. Peregrin is lurking like a mad guy and BlondDoctor just got in the game but beck's play in this game left a bad taste in my mouth
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I just realized NtW admitted to calling out lurkers. LOL
Well NtW you missed the Beck/Blonddoctor player if it was all lurkers. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 am

Post by farside22 »

diddin wrote:
chkflip wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:
diddin wrote:Nanook isn't scum, I'd rather go for jmurph.

unvote, Vote: jmurph

QFT

Every post that included a vote for me doesn't even have a reason. I don't care what happened yesterday, but today if you want me to respond, give me something to respond to. Votes by themselves will not do it.

Aren't you a classy scummer? "YEAH THE COUNTERWAGON IS SCUMS GUIEZ NOT ME~"

VOTE: NTW

I don't buy it.

@Flavour:
Sup, bro? I'm working on a round of personalized questions so I can catch-up a little better. What're you up to?

Hi scum!

QFT ^
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:@
Jmurph
: Ak ok, let me know what you get when you look at it again.

Hey Rainbow. Can you run by your read on farside to me again? Thanks in advance.

Hey can you tell me your read on others beside beef and jak at this point?

Also NtW I asked you a question about FA you never answered.

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Also guys, Beefster is town. How many times do I have to say this.

How many times did I say Glow was town. Look to my sig for how I feel about your judgement calls right about now. :mrgreen:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry Murph I had thought it was defending both Umbrage and DJ but here was my note on you when I read during the night.

jmurph3 (I don't like jmurphs defense of Umbrage and pushing of DJ over Umbrage over and over). Really has not contributed much to this game of value.

Also what is with pressure votes and then unvoting? Do you have anyone else you find scummy at this point and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:
Farside
: Jakalope, Nanook, Rainbow, you, and bob are scum.

And yet your reasoning's are still missing. I get Jak, hell even I have a scum read on Nanook and bob. But Rainbow and myself. Are you still up in the ass about me calling you out and looking at you as scummy?
Oh wait my town read on Glow as crap, right?

What is your thought now with Rainbow's claim on NtW?

diddin wrote:Nah, I'm just almost certain there is at least 1 scum in your neighborhood.

This was my thought process.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

TheJakalope wrote:@FA, My bad, thanks.

I 95% believe FA is telling the truth.
75% with Rainbow.

No reason's and active lurking still noted. The % difference between the two is just crap posting.
Still no reason found to change my vote.

In other news
I've decide to file everything I feel for FA under the I told you so file.
So lets do this a bit more openly, but not so openly the scum know everything the town is doing (hey I always think scum have roles that are screw you roles to counter PR's in this game). You have your list of suspects there. I'm betting with JOAT you have a 1 shot everything ability (don't discuss what). Why don't you use the one that can clear people in some way, shape or form.

Also I'm thinking if Shadow is saying this neighbor group has a QT that has a day talk then it's possible scum has a day talk. Something to keep an eye on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Rainbow because I jailed her, and no kill. No not your reasoning for Glow. I didn't like that you unvoted Nanook and jumped to Jakalope. Made it seem like you knew more than you should, because Rainbow moved to Jmurph wagon and thus you left after she did, if you were really suspicious of him you would have questioned Rainbow at least but you didn't.

I don't believe it. It seems like a very convenient excuse for a scum team to say, but that is why I propose one of [Rainbow, Nanook] be copped. I felt she was scum coming out trying to bait town and call them scum for blocking her kill. I feel the 'randomly chosen' passive ability would cover for speculation on who would kill the next night. So she could fall back and say "OH NO SADLY IT RANDOMIZED TO MAH OTHER NEIGHBOR SO NO IT WASNT ME". The claim seems like a solid safe claim to me. I'm willing to see where she will go with it though.

Another thing, I don't like how she said she was trying to use the A/B scum team slip from Umbrage to try to clear her Neighbors, because it can be also a good tactic for her if she was scum. If she tried to clear others besides her neighbors or had other intentions as well, then it would be a bit better.

The Flavour can fit, but it also can fit as a safe claim in my eyes. Or fake claim.

What is your thoughts on Rainbow's claim? Oh lol you quoted Diddin saying that was your thought process... (thought you were responding to him)

First things first. Your point on Jak was right on the money. I missed the contradiction and his comment after is a cop out that is why I voted him.
As for Nanook I have my suspicion but he did the one thing I asked and it was a list of suspects with reasoning. Sure most of it was lurkers but it gives me insight, which was my biggest issue with Nanook. Am I still leary of Nanook. Yes it's a bit more then scum list but it's harder to explain.

Also I was agreeing with Diddin when he stated a neighbor could be scum. When I think of neighbor I treated unconfirmed alignments whom talk as more suspicious. 90% of the games I have been in where there is an unconfirmed partner at least 1 of the players is scum.

So you think you blocked the scum kill, and you think Glow as a vig kill or third party? Please explain who you believe killed Glow after he claimed Buster day 2 and why a person would kill Glow if you think you blocked the scum kill.

I only saw one game where 2 people claimed to be intertwined with each other. However most of the time if a player claims and they flip scum their taking out their scum buddy if the claim is fake. You realize how much more that hurts a scum team?

Finally do you think there is one scum group or two? And what do you say about Rainbow when she made the statement about 2 vigs in the game on day 2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Blonde Doctor wrote:
chkflip wrote:
Beefster wrote:
unvote

VOTE: SodaSpirit

I don't feel like catching up.

As promised, this scumbucket is finished. Today.

VOTE: Beefster

Don't like a lot of what he's done; really exhausted right now though, have a big day I prepared for tomorrow. Therefore my actual case will be posted in my next available moment.

This is stupid. How does that make him scum? I really hope you have something better to back this up because it seems like an empty reason to vote for someone after apparently being gone for so long.. :?

@FA: You keep mentioning this could or could not be true what Rainbow is saying about trying to vig NtW, why not ask NtW?

@ NtW can you explain the neighbor or is anything that Rainbow state is true?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 am

Post by farside22 »

@mike; Who do you have a scum read and why? Also if you could pay attention to the game here as much as you post in MishMash that would give me some better read then lurky and I could care less attitude I get reading your post here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:trucking along, but in light of the recent claims, I don't buy the neighborhood thing. :\

Rainbow, do you and your other neighbor make up for the lost percentage with a Nanook death? I don't see why you would want to kill a vi neighborhood member if you can direct his shot and threaten with a claim. I would rather a controlled town vig option than a weakened, gonna be dead soon neighborhood. Your claim unprovoked is weird as hell too given the strength of the claim. O_o

You know this makes no sense. You don't believe the neighbor thing but your asking about the other neighborhood in general. You either believe the claim or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:I see that you are still suspicious of me. I find it odd that Scott would add a luck based mechanic into the game as that is usually considered a no-no and I wanted to test to see if he was lying or not.

luck? How do you call it luck? It's called random and let me tell you about modding. I created a role called town drunk. Whom in a sense was a JOAT that got to chose whom he targetted and knew what role's could come up with picking that person, however I (the mod) was the person whom randomly selected the ability that the Town Drunk would be performing.

PeregrineV wrote:Vote: Jakalope

Didn't like the posting yesterday, and today's been even worse.

@Nanook- You've been outed as a neighbor. Since you know that
everyone
feels one of you three is scum, I'd like to here your thoughts on who it is and why. And how you feel about being the target of your "neighbors" last night.

I don't think everyone has weighed in on the subject. Do you?

What don't you like about Jak's post? Whom else is your scum suspect and why?
Any reason your lurking in this game?

@Mike: You may not like my attitude about your lack of posting here but it's more frustration to me to see someone not give effort to a game that it deserves. You signed up for the game so deal with making cases.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:Random percentages less than 100 = luck because they require a certain degree of luck in order to succeed.

:?: :?: :?:
What are you talking about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

TheJakalope wrote:I'm not sure if I mentioned it in this game, but I'll be making less posts due to the fact that high school just started.

If anyone besides Nanook would like me to claim, I'd gladly claim, right now, I'm keeping my role to myself.

Your at L-5 and instead of putting down sound reasoning on whom you think is scum or disputing those that are voting you, your like hey let me know if you want me to claim.....

:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Random percentages less than 100 = luck because they require a certain degree of luck in order to succeed.

:?: :?: :?:
What are you talking about?

If they only had a 66% of succeeding they will need luck in order to get that kill. Why are you confused and getting hung up on a minor point anyway?

Because you don't believe the claim, while at the same time asking about the neighborhood. You either believe Rainbow and NtW's claim or you don't. How do you get 66% chance of success? Are you talking about per person? Then explain if that is what it is about what Rainbow stated about the neighbors agreeing to one person during the night. That then increases the odd's to the player being targeted 95%. (5 being RB, JK or doctor role that targets one of those people).
Also whom do you think killed glow if you believe that Rainbow or NtW was stopped?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Farside, I don't understand your paranoia about me trying to figure out their role. I don't believe it, but I am willing to if they can give acceptable answers to my questions.

Frankly it's because you refer to it as a neighborhood. So you think the person that claimed Buster on day 2 was a vig kill and you think NtW and Rainbow tied each other together and if one gets lynched and flipped scum without being neighbor they would allow?
Another thing that bothers me is your basing your scum read on a claim between two people that claimed and have said anything about either of them or what you read this game thus far? Have you read the game?

Finally your still using % and outguessing the mod. I told you what I did as a mod, do you think outguessing the mod really = scum hunting?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

BlondDoctor wrote:@Farside...have I dropped an empty vote? Or did I misread something..

I don't recall saying anything to you. Are you sure it's me that asked about a vote?
Also there was more then one person that called Umbrage a VI.

@SpyreX: I wouldn't say ooze I feel he's lost.

meh I thought about this and I might as well claim. I'm the other alien neighbor. It's why I argued with people's thought process and calling the claim fake.

I'm alien #2. My reason's for finding NtW more scummy came from the QT. He didn't chat during pregame. He claims to be busy and didn't know the game had day talk. I was also the person whom believed all of us needed to come to a consensus and discuss our scum reads in case there was scum in the neighborhood. NtW night 1 had Bobz, FA and glow as scum suspects and I tried to get him to explain his reasoning and he never did. Many questions got ignored and when I called him out he walks out of the QT which heightened my scum read more.
Rainbow and myself discuss at length our views about the players in the game and how we read people. That is why I see her as town. She was all for shooting Umbrage night 1 and just wanted the town to come together to be a unity.

Also as I said to Oversoul. If all neighbors put the same name in as a target the chances of that target being vigged is nearly 100% the person who does the kill is 1 out of 3. We don't know whom gets picked as the person doing the vig ability or whom the claw picks.

I still find NtW scummy, but Jak's vote and jmurph jumping on a BW that they never really comment much about yesterday it sets my scumdar on high alert. Jak's still floating by and not explaining his reason's well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

THAT'S SUCH A COOL DYNAMIC.
/nerd alert

Yeah that was my reaction too. I actually never have had a vig ability before so for me it was a double score.

@Chkflip:
What do you like about the case on NtW and who else do you read as scum and why?

I want answer to that post stat or you can met the claw.

And for the nerd in me that missed the chance to answer those questions:

1.C shoes
2.B .25 cents
3.A Jessie
4.B 9
5.A Mr. Potato Head

diddin wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Juls

Acceptable shots are NANOOK, JMURPH, and THEJACKALOPE.

I'm not confirmed town, but I'm a strong townread for a lot of people.

I endorse this product and or service ^
I actually want Juls to finish her read and make her notes on whom she see's as scum. It may make me change my view on the spot she is replacing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:Actually, the answer to 3 is B.

Damn that's right I forgot Bullseye picked Woody up and had him riding around.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Juls you dig the boat we're in right.

I absolutely HATE that you've gotta go <3. However, we can do this right and get the shot at least and that helps a lot.

I don't see why you are pushing for this to happen.
I'm more hey lets lynch scum. Not hey lets lynch this person that disappeared since she got the gift of the day and is claiming it's a vig ability. Lets lynch her based on nothing at all and cross our fingers that she's town and not scum and uses the ability at the town's whim.

Yeah that doesn't make sense. I just want to see one of the 3 people diddin has on the list lynched or vigged. I also had more of a scum read on the person Juls replaced so I'm more interested in her views.
Still liking my vote on Jak. I'm intrigued to hear why Juls has him leaning town right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:38 am

Post by farside22 »

petroleumjelly wrote:Woke-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-post:

Rainbowdash/NanooktheWolf/farside22: It sounds like the Mod has given you all a QuickTopic. And it also sounds like you've been using the QuickTopic for everything.

So: Are you disallowed from talking to each other
outside
of the QuickTopic? Also, are you allowed to submit your kills by PM? And if you
are
allowed to submit your kill by PM, are you allowed to submit one kill in the QuickTopic while actually sending in a different kill by PM that will override what you say in the QuickTopic?

It doesn't say we can't talk outside of the QT, but I'm pretty sure MS rules alone falls under the category of not talking outside the game to others unless PM states otherwise.
We can only PM the name to the mod. The mod stated something about us talking in the QT about our choice, but would only accept the name through via PM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:I can go ahead and let you chew on that one if you want (but then I am off to bed):
(based on mb53, haven't got to TJ yet)
Post 390: "Takes his place" on the Umbrage wagon. I think scum would take the opportunity to at least bus his buddy here or do something more than resign to the wagon.
Post 585: Strong town sentiment from this post. This is something I had already noted about Peregrine (that he list his 3 top suspects and then a day later votes someone completely different).
In general, mb53 reads as town doing their best to keep up but falling short.

I'm going to disagree with your thoughts on 390. It's easy to bus for scum. Placing a vote and just walking away and letting scum get lynched is much easier then fighting it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

You finished your read yet Juls?

And I still want to lynch TJ or NtW.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 am

Post by farside22 »

bobsnox wrote:shooting buzz lightyear because it would have been "brilliant" of the mod to make buzz lightyear scum in Toy Story Mafia when Buzz was only brainwashed into being bad in one part of the last movie out of three movies, and considering buzz is always considered a good toy as opposed to the myriad of scum-candidates in said movies, is a bad idea. I'm amazed no one else is on this harder. You don't shoot a softclaimed town PR because the mod might have taken one small part of the overall story and used it as a basis to make that character bad when that character is a main, good character. You look for better suspects. You don't shoot him because his posts don't meet your expected word count. You realize that making buzz lightyear scum would be dumb, you look at the guy's meta if you're really that suspicious, and you move on.

ntw needs to be lynched today.

You want to WIFOM your character based on the movie, tell me how an alien is scum then based on the movie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

@Bobz: The mod put in the QT whom was alien 1, alien 2 and alien 3. So I would call that mod confirmed character.

I'm pondering some things in my head right now. Mostly WIFOM.......
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

diddin wrote:Inhim is slipping in my reads, I think he's trying to coast on the townread everyone had on kendall.

I agree but recent events tell me this is his normal play no matter his alignment these days
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 am

Post by farside22 »

she has to be the scummiest pony out there, especially given the stances between Umbrage and DJ. Just that post though makes me think town heavily, and is the only reason I did not vig her N1, and N2. I really haven't gotten the feedback I want from neighbors yet on this, or at least to the extent I want, so want to hear what others have to say at this point.

Until Jmurph does something that says hi I'm town, then I look at anyone that hops on the Umbrage wagon with weak reason as possible scum bussing.
Murph isn't saying a whole lot of anything that makes me think town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

posting in all games:
Mod: I'm on V/LA September 3rd and I will be back Tuesday September 6th
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 am

Post by farside22 »

At the Neighborhood: can you guys talk about how you each reacted to having the shared kill? Who brought up how to decide on kills? Etc.

Nanook didn't say anything. I don't remember rainbow's reaction when she came in without reading back through the QT. I laughed my ass off and said cool.

My idea was to have everyone discuss their views on all the players and have everyone agree to one player to vig. This way if there was scum in the neighborhood if the vig hit someone not discussed I would be more certain (instead of paranoid) there was scum in the neighborhood.
As for whom to kill it was mostly me and Rainbow discussing our scum reads. I had certain players, she had certain players and we talked back and forth a bit on why. All Ntw did was list 3 players day 1 without a reason then he conceeded to both Rainbow and myself choosing Borge night 1 without really fighting or saying anything during the discussion (this is why I started to lean scum on NtW).
After my case and points on NtW he stopped talking in the QT (I think since that case he said 3 things in the QT at the most).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

@Farside- How sure are you on Rainbow being town?

I've very, very sure that 2 people in the neighborhood are town. I know myself to be town and between rainbow and NtW I'm more sure of my town read on rainbow.
She was practically telling everyone day 1 in thread that she was going to vig Umbrage. She also has her paranoid moments, which I read as town. Plus many of her views and mine bouncing off of each other I think keep us sane.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

@Neighbors: Who was the agreed upon vig target before the last minute switcharoo?

We were going to target blonddoctor before the switcharoo.

@Juls: In regards to Beck. I pointed out to Rainbow about Beck's excuse and still posting which looked like a scum tell.

On general note that I did make was that kendall and Yamichan should get together and play a game of mafia. Can you imagine the pain? (that is, if kendall isn't actually a Yamichan alt)

I think I just threw up a little at this idea.

In regards to your theory on Rainbow saving Umbrage for investigation she did state we would have vigged her that night after DonJosh lynch. Sure it's just words and it's I can't say for fact she would have gone through with her promise to me, but I still lean heavy town read on her. I have a laundry list of issues on NtW that no amount of AtE really sways me (I'm a bitch too so take that into consideration).

Rainbow on the other hand is more stubborn even then me. :P
It's a good thing though as I said before.

I'm still not sold on mb53/TJ slot not being scum. TJ is sliding by, no reads and actively lurking scum in my view too. Any of Bobz, NtW or TJ is my biggest scum reads. Murph and BD moved down a bit on the list but I have to think in my head since the neighbors have a QT 24/7 if the scum do too which makes things a bit more harder in regards to some reads.

On a total side note I would like to thank Rainbow for talking me out of my Silver looks scum views. After Juls catch up post I'm leaning more town.

Here is my view with Bobz is that he has been soft claiming since the start, but I don't know if he is using his character as a shield (IE: Scum have a fake claim so lets shove it in people's faces) or if he is what he claims. He's not scum hunting very much and his push on Kendall was horrible. I don't feel Bob is giving any effort to this game or scum reads.

In regards to Rainbow's view on NtW I disagree with her thoughts, but I'm more stubborn and paranoid player (remember I said balancing each other out). NtW disappearing and emotional comments do not = town. He still does not say anything in the QT. He's still not giving views on players in the game.

edit: before posting: What is the flavor of Rex being a hider TJ?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

TheJakalope wrote:It says that I suffer from Anxiety and don't feel that I a scary enough to be a dinosaur.

unvote
vote: NtW

Since you should be able to hide tonight you should put a list of at least 3-4 players you will hide behind tonight. That way if you die and one of the 3-4 you list does not die we have a pool of 4 players to choose is scum. If you don't die there is one confirmed town in the game.

Or since bob is claiming BP you should be able to hide behind him without dying if a player targets him for a kill, but double check with the mods on that rule. He may have a different thought on that, then I do.
Ask the mod if Bobz is targeted during the night and is BP if you would be killed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathNote wrote:Why would Bob be confirmed?

Hider dies if he hides behind mafia. If TJ is a hider and lives and flips town hider this confirms that bobz is town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Alright after a chat with Rainbow and seeing a few of his issues, I'm willing to lynch on of the following people: mike, chkflip, murph, DN.

TJ gets to confirm Bobz at this point and we can move forward.

Rainbow made one point I have been pondering since the game started.
I like this one since hirk/DN was a scum read for a long time and the only thing I pondered was the Lenny claim, which is not enough to say that is town.

unvote:
vote: DN
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathNote wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DeathNote wrote:Why would Bob be confirmed?

Hider dies if he hides behind mafia. If TJ is a hider and lives and flips town hider this confirms that bobz is town.

See... that wasn't in his claim :/

It wasn't?

JT wrote:Claim: I am Rex, an
Odd Night Hider
. I can only hide on Nights like 1, 3, 5, 7, and so on.

Sure it's on odd nights only (which is meh) but he's willing to be lynched tomorrow so what is your problem?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:I am good with Nanook too obviously.

Unvote, Vote: Nanook (L-4)

P-edit: I would still love for the neighbors to confirm with the Mod that "Alien" is not just an alias.

My role PM confirms that Alien is not an alias, it stats talking to the other aliens and as I said at the start scott put in the QT who was each alien.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:farside, I know it's semantics but please just humor me. Ask the mod this exact question: "Are we guaranteed that each of our
role names
are Alien or is there any chance that one or more of the people in the neighborhood have an alias?"

Like any good mod that is worth their salt, which you should know better Juls.
The mod let me know there is never a guarantee to anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:Then I don't see why you guys feel it is "guaranteed" that he is an Alien. What about the thought that he is Buzz Lightyear stuck in the machine like in Toy Story 1

Because the role win condition is a town survivalist role. One town alien and a town win is the only way I win this game. I verified that Rainbow had the same win condition in the QT.
I heard Scott was a bastard mod, but to put scum in the QT with that win condition is pretty impossible. I came to only one possible idea that may be why NtW could be scum. I had to weigh this for many days and still wonder if I'm WIFOM too much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:Did Nanook verify that was his win condition? Not that it would do any good now but if you have left out any information in the QT that you feel that all 3 of you should know you should definitely quiz him on it. And I know hindsight is 20/20 but I think it would have been better for Nanook to out the win condition to see if he is lying. It's all crap though because he probably has a full safe-claim if he is scum.

NtW isn't talking via QT these days. Like I said I've fight guessing the mod with how I scummy NtW is acting.
It's why I voted NtW because many times NtW's scummiest outweighs WIFOM role.
I would vote for NtW in the long run because of his many faults, don't get me wrong. I don't even think he would vote himself like he said, but that small voice wonders if there is any possible way for there to be scum with that type of win condition.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:No I don't think she is scum, just stubborn.

This ^

Juls: Just a question I have from someone I have a town read on that is outside the neighborhood. Do you think people are pushing the ntw scum based on the claim or because they think Ntw is scum?
Think of it this way. Diddin says he is 90% sure scum in in the neighborhood based on secrete info. However paranoid and scummy can go hand and hand. If NtW does flip town does this mean people will go after Rainbow because of that belief or even myself?
Some of people's reaction get me and I wonder how much of it is scum and how much is paranoid town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Do you use NAR when determining night actions?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=NAR

Yep NAR

If the mod does use this order:

Copy
Hide
Bus
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect

Then the hider has nothing to worry about.
Last edited by Scott Brosius on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flavour Analysis wrote:I'm not convinced.

That's because your an idiot.

There I said and feel 100% better for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Hahahhaahhaha
The mod screwed up.
What I mean is that I asked the mod about possibly lynching Ntw. See what Rainbow didn't say is that for us to get our vig ability all aliens have to be part of the lynching wagon. I asked the mod if NtW wasn't on the wagon and was lynched if we would get our vig ability. He said no.
Since the role PM says all aliens have to be on the lynching wagon Ergo NtW is an Alien.

You can't have a fake claim and have that rule in the role PM then say NtW has to be part of the lynch if he was not in fact an Alien!!!

That means we are not lynching NtW.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:If Alien is just an alias for people in your neighborhood it doesn't matter. You guys not wanting to lynch him is really starting to scare me that this is all a gambit.

How is it an alias if it's part of the role PM rules?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:Insert "Member of the Neighborhood" in for "Alien". Even if he is an alien he could be a bad one.

Thank you. At least now your making sense.
With you asking for a guarantee (which you know no mad would do) and saying it can be an alias if felt like you were pushing the idea of a fake claim more then possible bad alien.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:You have to have 1 left in the end so why in the world do you not want him lynched just to see? Is it at least one or only one?

There is only 1 scum down and odds are if there is only one scum team (which is how it is looking) then that should be about 4 to 5 scum members.
For the win condition we need near perfect back to back scum lynches, be sure that NtW is part of the scum team and not be NK'ed by scum scared about us vigging them.

Odds are very bad with NtW lynched if he is town.
Thats the numbers I have.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:
Rainbow, we aren't lynching a lurker. Period. There is too much shenanigans going on.
I will only lynch one of bob, FA, or Nanook today.

Why are you wanting to lynch only the claim possible town PR's right now, when your list had other scum suspects?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #94) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathNote wrote:Must not be very many leads when people are voting for the lurkers.

And your scum suspects are? With reasons is?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #95) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:53 am

Post by farside22 »

DeathNote wrote:What do you know, that is my play thus far this day. But.... why does that matter? I have a hard time scum hunting when I have pressure... I crack early.

OMG HE HAS ONE FUCKING VOTE.
What was your excuse for no reads and lack of comments yesterday?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #96) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls wrote:@farside: The three that I mentioned are definitely scum-suspects / Null reads. I feel like someone in this bunch is a big fat liar because I don't buy it. Of all the claims, FA is the one I have the hardest time resolving because we have a 3-way vigilante group and a vengeful power. And we had a jailkeeper. Two of which FA is claiming to be. Without trying to outguess the mod here too much if I were to put a JOAT in I would use DIFFERENT abilities than what is already given (cop, watcher, tracker, etc.) not repeats of what is already in the game. I have been up and down on FA and I am still not sure how I feel about them but the claim is probably the most suspect of all of them.

Day 1 he was giving me big scum tells. The null read, the back and forth reads, the asking of questions that go nowhere. Day 2 I started seeing more of a VI. You know how you feel about Rainbow causing the town to lose, I feel that way about FA.
I could be wrong.
i told Rainbow in regards to beef's spot the jury is out and based on an ongoing game I mod I would be able to read oversoul a bit more. SpyreX makes a really good case and I notice things that look like scum tells.
He hasn't read the thread, but accusing people of being scum based on role claim. Talking about characters and adding fluff. No scum hunting found and Oversoul when he is town as that newb feel to him that makes you laugh because it's adorable. I think if OS flipped scum I would think hard about FA with all that back and forth OS and Beef had day 1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #97) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I had a town read early on Hirk too, however the whole argument between ray and Hirk made no sense. Hirk asking to replace out just looked weird. Plus add to that Hirk calling Umbrage a VI.

I'm good with this flow.

unvote:
vote: Oversoul
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

I don't know if I heard of one, I heard scum fake claim BP townie. :P

I'm looking around.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul wrote:Why do I always get lynched on V/LA?

Whatever. Posting reads tonight.

Other than being lurky, is there any reason you guys are voting me?

Why are you claiming you were V/LA while posting elsewhere on MS without a problem?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Oversoul:
Why did you claim to be on V/LA, but are however posting through-out MS without a problem?

post per day for oversoul

I'm not unvoting till this gets answered and OMG I agree with diddin. Wonders never cease me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Oversoul: I don't consider someone saying they are on V/LA and posting elsewhere minor. Actively lurking is a scum tell. Take that as you like.
Why did you feel the need to "breadcrumb" your role instead of scum hunting when you were here? What change your mind from not believing rainbow's role claim to calling her town?

@Rainbow: I had a list of suspects night 2. I stated my issue with Silver and why. You had your point and I listened. I also stated I would have rather killed BD over others I mentioned that night.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Yesss modkill flag activated

MMMM

One more vote and then Image

Why is modkill a good thing?

damn it the vote from oversoul really pushed me over the edge.

unvote:
vote: DN

I swear to god oversoul
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

bobsnox wrote:nevermind found it

FA claimed Woody JoaT?

It doesn't make sense to me either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

DeathNote wrote:Ok then here are my reports in case I die tonight.

I watched Glow night 1 and no one visited.

I watched Spyrex night 2 and no one visited. I lied about my role to prevent me being killed by scum as a PR. I am in fact a watcher and had nothing useful to report thus far.

Why did you watch spyrex night 2 over the claimed JOAT?

Why did you not call out Fourseen as scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

This was your day 2 vote:
DeathNote wrote:Glowball has asserted himself as a white knight of sorts and is not afraid of the more aggressive players such as spyrex or diddin. His play has been best for town and I like his style soooooo... town.

I am willing to get on the nanook wagon based on his defense of scum.

Vote: Nanook

Why did you not vote for Fourseen at this time
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

DeathNote wrote:
farside22 wrote:This was your day 2 vote:
DeathNote wrote:Glowball has asserted himself as a white knight of sorts and is not afraid of the more aggressive players such as spyrex or diddin. His play has been best for town and I like his style soooooo... town.

I am willing to get on the nanook wagon based on his defense of scum.

Vote: Nanook

Why did you not vote for Fourseen at this time

Had he claimed lenny at that time?

He claimed watcher
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

DeathNote wrote:Ok so, I wasn't going to just cc a watcher claim. I had no idea what possible roles there where and I just took my time. Sure enough, he slipped and claimed MY role so I cced him then when it was safe and when I wouldn't be revealed.

Soooo you ever been in a game where there was 2 watchers that were town? (no mirror mafia doesn't count, even though they were both scum watchers).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:54 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: just a reminder I'm on vacation till Monday night
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Juls: I sent in a vig kill on BD last night. We talked about BD or Ray.

Vote:Bobsnox

Hider stated he was hiding behind bobz. Mod confirmed NAR. Bobz = scum.

Any questions go look at wiki.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Also I know rainbow had been talking about mike as scum. I had a null read because his actions through-out MS were just like here.

Rainbow actually had an interesting list with reason's on scum. I agreed with BD more over then Ray.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 am

Post by farside22 »

There is no way I believe bobz. Hider went behind bobz, hider is dead. Bobz is scum.

I swear the next person that tells me otherwise will be voted right along with bobz.

Next on the list, claim time.

Since I'm curious about what SpyreX is getting at and Juls thought yesterday full claiming was a good idea and I have a town read on both I'm good with claiming.

I want

BD
Peregine
PJ

One of those 3 to claim.

Also I'm calling BS further to Bobz for not keeping a vote on FA or pushing for his lynch. No way in hell there is 2 JOAT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2120, NanookTheWolf wrote:
In post 2119, RandomActs wrote:kunkstar tonight

Noted.

This^

Speaking of which:
Mod please prod kunkstar7 and Ray.

I think Ray is AWOL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2130, SpyreX wrote:Also, fyi, with new information I'm now PRETTY SURE there has to be a scum in the vig neighborhood.

We'll see how the rest shakes out.

Well with NtW wanting to shot bobz I find it hard to believe he would be scum with him, especially after what happened day 2.
Idk how you can balance a role that is town aligned survivorlist with scum in the group. I had one theory, which was a traitor. It was the only thing that made sense that could balance the group.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #114) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:22 am

Post by farside22 »

@RandomActs: Did inhim or do you know if there was any results for night 3?

@FA: Where have you been? Did you use one of your JOAT abilities last night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #115) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Murph: You need to ignore the scum that has no out.
Until he can explain a hider (WHO CLAIMED AT THE END OF THE FUCKING DAY THAT HE WAS GOING TO HIDE BEHIND BOBZ AND HAS NOT FUCKING MOTIVATION TO LIE). Died

Spry: You have me curious. I would find it impossible to believe rainbow as scum with all that hinting about viging people day 1.
Also the mix up with the win condition. That's not something I see scum faking well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #116) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

@ Rainbow and Farside - Do you each confirm a Kinkstar target tonight?

Already confirmed I would. Will confirm again that my target tonight will be Kunkstar.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #117) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2160, Juls wrote:Blonde doctor
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Monitor took a crap on me. I'm on V/LA possible for 2 days. I'm beating the crap out of......I mean fixing the problem.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2177, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2152, Flavour Analysis wrote:Farside: I've been busy. (Started school)

I docced Murph.

Just now saw this. Can you give your explanation/reason behind your selection?

Does it matter?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

RandomActs wrote:
Flavour Analysis wrote:I docced Murph because she's mod confirmed Bullzeye. Pretty town to me.

Did you think she was seriously threatened for a night-kill? Why not investigate someone scummy instead?

and this is my issue as well
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2234, diddin wrote:Juls, you're putting all of your chips in one basket if you think ALL of the Aliens are scum. There is almost certainly at least one scum alien, for reasons I may claim if Ray doesn't get his ass in here soon. I'd rather lynch Peregrine or Juls tomorrow assuming both bobs and kunkstar flip scum.

I'm thinking Peregrine. Big Baby as VT......yeah I'm mod gaming.

As to Juls comment I honestly saw one scum team gambit and claim a role that tied them together. I understand the paranoid feelings from Juls. I just know we are all Aliens with a vig ability. I'm not as sure about scum in there but I won't cut it out like Rainbow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:01 am

Post by farside22 »

@RA: Ignore the scum flailing. The mod confirmed already that night action where done by NAR.
Which means if scum had a roleblocker it would not stop the hider.
Hider action goes first and once a player is hiden they can not be targeted by a night kill.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2248, bobsnox wrote:Farside what will you do upon my town flip?

Lynch me already. I'm sick of this bob is confirmed scum crap

At the end of the game when it's all over and if you are town (seriously I doubt this)
I would bitch to Jak the most because he stated he would hide behind you and there is no reason to change his mind. Tonight I'm killing Kunk!
Say goodbye to your scum buddy as you are lynched today. :mrgreen:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2257 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm pretty sure BD, claimed that should leave SpyreX and Diddin for last.
Someone double check about BD claiming.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2274, Juls wrote:Who does random replace again? If it was the original Kendall slot I can trust the results 100% and I am good with that. But bob originally claimed bulletproof which might waste a vig shot if it is true.

This ^ I don't trust Bobz and I don't like Pere pushing one over the other. It makes me edgy considering that Peregine is giving nothing to this game
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #126) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry to NtW for my paranoia. You were so quiet and never explain your reads I thought you were scum faking.
Congrats to PJ. MVP for the mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #127) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2640, SodaSpirit17 wrote:Also, I have absolutely no clue why DeathNote was even lynched...

He lied about his claim the first time and who he watched made no freekin sense.

I'm chalking this up to town that made bad choices and how scum win.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2645 (isolation #128) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

I made some bad choices. Finding BD scum was not one of them. Not listening to Rainbow about PJ was bad.

I think playing with Rainbow was fun. It was nice to bounce thoughts on someone once Snake flaked on me and she was obvious town.
I think me and her talking helped us focus and see things better.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”