Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

petroleumjelly wrote:Also, have you lied in any of your other finishes games?

She did. In the most recent hard boiled, I think 316, we had a well established plan to claim PRs, she lies about not having a PR and then a scum took the bait and he counterclaimed them. Was a perfect town victory too.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Oversoul »

FourseenCircumstance wrote:Guys if I flip town promise me you kill FA -> Ray in that order

What the hell is this if shit? You were confident that you were town a few pages ago...

You were behaving in an anti-town fashion. Regardless, of your alignment, you were a hindrance to the town. Just pack and up leave, soldier. Nothing you can say to change what has already happened.

You suspect FA because of your fake watcher claim that actually caught someone? What has FA claimed? Woody? I am having a hard time believing Woody would be a vig as he is very passive and docile towards violence. Jailkeeper on the other hand, I could see.

Who wants to bet that Sid is a scum member? Remember how he mutilated toys? That is who I think FA is, personally.

That Teddybear is also going to be a scum member.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

Glow. :((((( Your dog tag is in my green pocket next to my heart. <3

And please forgive me for replacing into a game with 60 freaking pages. >_< I will try to be more active, but I was on R and R after owning a scum in 3pLyLo.

Admittedly, I have no real suspicions as I haven't read the game. Can someone summarize a Nanook wagon? I am going to reread his iso now.

Pedit: convienent that all of your scum reads are lurkers.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't understand the last post? Of course I am going to read the last few pages to see who died last night and then a wagon bubbled up on you rather quickly. I wasn't calling you hypocritical for your scum reads being lurkers, I was saying it is convenient because they can't readily defend themselves and what little defense they do have is tarnished by their lurkiness.

Either way, I have a newb read on Kendall from the first few pages. I am inclined to call his play newbtown, but I can't make up my mind.

Nice to meet you too. I am sorry about your grandpa. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

trucking along, but in light of the recent claims, I don't buy the neighborhood thing. :\

Rainbow, do you and your other neighbor make up for the lost percentage with a Nanook death? I don't see why you would want to kill a vi neighborhood member if you can direct his shot and threaten with a claim. I would rather a controlled town vig option than a weakened, gonna be dead soon neighborhood. Your claim unprovoked is weird as hell too given the strength of the claim. O_o

From Fourseen's flip I am going to assume who the scum flavor roles are most likely going to be..

Zerg
Zerg minion
Sid
Sid's dog
Ken (possible lover with Barbie?)
One of Sid's fucked up toys
Bear from the Third movie

I don't want to get too hung up on that, but why would one of the Alien's be evil?

I have a few other opinions about role flavor, but I will wait until another claiming situation presents itself.

I believe Bob's bulletproof ability especially given a scum plus modified neighborhood.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Oversoul »

farside22 wrote:
Oversoul wrote:trucking along, but in light of the recent claims, I don't buy the neighborhood thing. :\

Rainbow, do you and your other neighbor make up for the lost percentage with a Nanook death? I don't see why you would want to kill a vi neighborhood member if you can direct his shot and threaten with a claim. I would rather a controlled town vig option than a weakened, gonna be dead soon neighborhood. Your claim unprovoked is weird as hell too given the strength of the claim. O_o

You know this makes no sense. You don't believe the neighbor thing but your asking about the other neighborhood in general. You either believe the claim or not.

I see that you are still suspicious of me. I find it odd that Scott would add a luck based mechanic into the game as that is usually considered a no-no and I wanted to test to see if he was lying or not.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Random percentages less than 100 = luck because they require a certain degree of luck in order to succeed.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

farside22 wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Random percentages less than 100 = luck because they require a certain degree of luck in order to succeed.

:?: :?: :?:
What are you talking about?

If they only had a 66% of succeeding they will need luck in order to get that kill. Why are you confused and getting hung up on a minor point anyway?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

farside22 wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Random percentages less than 100 = luck because they require a certain degree of luck in order to succeed.

:?: :?: :?:
What are you talking about?

If they only had a 66% of succeeding they will need luck in order to get that kill. Why are you confused and getting hung up on a minor point anyway?

Because you don't believe the claim, while at the same time asking about the neighborhood. You either believe Rainbow and NtW's claim or you don't. How do you get 66% chance of success? Are you talking about per person? Then explain if that is what it is about what Rainbow stated about the neighbors agreeing to one person during the night. That then increases the odd's to the player being targeted 95%. (5 being RB, JK or doctor role that targets one of those people).
Also whom do you think killed glow if you believe that Rainbow or NtW was stopped?

Someone that wasn't interested in Glow otherwise it would attract interest to them incase they are multiple shot. Glow doesn't seem like a mafia kill imo as she was already suspicious, but I am guessing.

Rainbow said that each member of the masonry gets a 1/3 and if Rainbow and the other member both targeted NtW, that would be 66% of success. Another thing I am not buying out of the claim is... who actually submits the kill? Is it 1/3 individually per person? Or do the percentages combine for a higher rate of success? I am not counting any extraneous factors such as roleblocks because a role doesn't account for other roles in the game. Either way, I want to direct their vig shot now that they outted themselves.

Farside, I don't understand your paranoia about me trying to figure out their role. I don't believe it, but I am willing to if they can give acceptable answers to my questions.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

I have been prodded. Have no fear, I will bookmark this topic. :P

I kinda forgot about it in conjunction my other games real life (which just hit me hard so expect little activity for now).

I am still here (on page like... 22)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

I believe that Juls is town.

Also, I don't want to lynch Juls if she is a Vigilante due to the minigame.

Everyone make a list of two people that they find scummy. We can lynch the first one and then direct Juls's shot to the second most scummy player. If she doesn't kill the person, well, she better have a damn good explanation. If she does, then we are right back where we started.

Either way, if Juls is a Vigilante or a Vengeful Townie, a Watcher, if there is any ,SHOULD BE ON JULS.

I am posting to say that I will be V/LA until Tuesday. Sorry guys. I know I haven't been that great of a poster. I promise I will be more active after that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Why do I always get lynched on V/LA?

Whatever. Posting reads tonight.

Other than being lurky, is there any reason you guys are voting me?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

Blonde Doctor - nlt
bobsnox - nlt
DeathNote - S
diddin - t
farside22 - t
Flavour Analysis - t
inHimshalli - t
jmurph3 - nlt
Juls - t
kunkstar7 - S
mikehart - n
NanookTheWolf - t
Oversoul - t
PeregrineV - t
petroleumjelly - S
Ray Montano - S
Rainbowdash - t
SpyreX - nls
TheJakalope - t

I think it is easy to see what my reads. I am NOT going to be providing reads for every single person. You are going to have to ask and as I don't make notes really, this is going to have to do. Either way, I find Day 1 of this game particularly damning of the following players: Hiraki, Ray Montano, DonJosh, Chkflip and some what Spyrex. I think we should lynch out of those 5 people today as their interactions given kendall and Umbrage are extremely suspect.

I mostly based my reads this game off of day 1 activity. I can provide isolated reads if you request them, but there are too many people that I am not willing to do everyone. :P

You guys aren't probably going to be satisfied with this regardless so... ya. I have never really been "in" this game. I like the flavor from the outside, but the playerlist was quite annoying to read in the beginning and as RD said when he or she replaced in, everyone posts a lot of fluff. One thing that I don't like about Chkflip's slot is in one post where he missed a couple of pages he said "Damn, this town is moving fast." Not, this game or the town. This town. It seems like he wasn't a part of this town. That combined with Glowball's suspicions of him (I trust her as they are a hydra together and I think they know each other irl) is why I think he should be looked at. I have other reasons to suspect him, but they largely stem from those two points (mainly Glowball :P).

DonJosh ... is just wtf scummy. The first people on Umbrage's wagon are indubitably town and right at the half way mark are when mb and Spyrex hop on and then hop off to vote for DJ. I don't think it is a twisted form of bussing between those 4 but I think that Spyrex realized too many town were already clogging up on Umbrage's wagon and he felt obligated to vote the godfather (something that I think very few people would do in rvs/day 1 lest it went somewhere). Spyrex voting DJ moreso supports my theory of him bussing and just following an easy lead from town mb.

Ray Montano... just get out of here scum. Do not like your play at all day 1. Your interactions with Hiraki, who plays an annoyingly hard type of scum to decipher make me think you two were a scumteam. Hiraki poked, prodded, and all out called you scum, yet you never felt the need to tunnel his ass back, or do the same to him and I am almost positive you didn't vote him during that time because you knew it was just him trying to blow smoke so that people would get confused (umbrage was steadily gaining suspicion).

Juls town because of her actions and silver's first post is lolmakenosense. Scum wouldn't do something like that as that is highly suspect.

Mikehart I can't really discern and between Hiraki, Nintendoaddict, the replacements, and him... I am frustrated at this game. :P

Either way, I think Day 1 is the way to go with this game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

Juls wrote:What is your claim oversoul? Apologies if you already answered

I didn't claim. I don't know if Beefster did, so sorry if he did, but I have been laying down crumbs since I switched in if you want to guess yourself. ;)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am Sarge, the little toy soldier.

My crumb when Glowball died was the best thing EVAR
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

Juls wrote:Alright, I did notice the crumb but it could have went with a couple of things. Are you vanilla?

Sadly yes. Forgot to claim that in the last post.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

I want a Ray or Petroleum lynch today. Especially with the wanting to direct Hider movement.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

I totally did not leave 1 crumb. I remember 3 instances where I crumbed because... I was more interested in crumbing than scumhunting at that point :oops:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'll find them for you guys, not that it matters
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oversoul wrote:
FourseenCircumstance wrote:Guys if I flip town promise me you kill FA -> Ray in that order

What the hell is this if shit? You were confident that you were town a few pages ago...

You were behaving in an anti-town fashion. Regardless, of your alignment, you were a hindrance to the town.
Just pack and up leave, soldier.
Nothing you can say to change what has already happened.

You suspect FA because of your fake watcher claim that actually caught someone? What has FA claimed? Woody? I am having a hard time believing Woody would be a vig as he is very passive and docile towards violence. Jailkeeper on the other hand, I could see.

Who wants to bet that Sid is a scum member? Remember how he mutilated toys? That is who I think FA is, personally.

That Teddybear is also going to be a scum member.

Oversoul wrote:Glow. :(((((
Your dog tag is in my green pocket next to my heart. <3

And please forgive me for replacing into a game with 60 freaking pages. >_< I will try to be more active, but
I was on R and R
after owning a scum in 3pLyLo.

Admittedly, I have no real suspicions as I haven't read the game. Can someone summarize a Nanook wagon? I am going to reread his iso now.

Pedit: convienent that all of your scum reads are lurkers.

Oversoul wrote:
trucking along
, but in light of the recent claims, I don't buy the neighborhood thing. :\

From Fourseen's flip I am going to assume who the scum flavor roles are most likely going to be..

Zerg
Zerg minion
Sid
Sid's dog
Ken (possible lover with Barbie?)
One of Sid's fucked up toys
Bear from the Third movie

I don't want to get too hung up on that, but why would one of the Alien's be evil?

I have a few other opinions about role flavor, but I will wait until another claiming situation presents itself.

I believe Bob's bulletproof ability especially given a scum plus modified neighborhood.

I could have sworn I had more, but I guess I don't. Glowball's reference was AWESOME because Dog Tag fit so perfectly. /touch
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

SpyreX wrote:I will wash over the earth if a VT claim and look I breadcrumbed Sarge sways heads.

Juls you're starting to make me paranoid.

This is why you are null leaning scum. Well that and Nintendo's weird ass play.

I still think my list is a good way to go and I am willing to bet that Spyrex was the first scum to vote the Godfather realizing that the wagon *actually* had steam at 6 votes.

I didn't vote because well... I was never really "in" this game. I replaced in because Glowball asked me to and I wanted to play a game with, but she got killed which made me really lose interest in this game. I know it looks scummy, but I am not one to be flimsy with my vote. Generally when I vote, it stays there unless a claim and what not.

Spyrex, what makes my role so unbelievable? The fact that it is Sarge and he is a VT? (don't worry that had me scratching my head too)

Spy is playing scumscum like .. omg I forgot the game we played together.... hold on stream of consciousness right now.

Sedilla. Got it. Spy playing scum like in Semi-Open Sexy Sedilla.

My preferred kill order would be:
Ray
Deathnote
Spyrex

Juls, use your vig on one of these three if they don't get lynched.

pedit: yay.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

wow. after reading over my last post I forgot to put like 3 words and it looks really jumpy. >_>

pedit: I would rather have you not be lynched then so as to bait the scum whether or not they want to kill Rex hider thing.

Wait.

We can coordinate. What is Rex's ability? Like Odd night or Even night? Cause we could potentially screw Rex by not having you lynched today. :\ I like you as a player too. :(

pedit: What does your last line even mean, Spy?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Who claimed Rex again?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok so TJ claimed Rex and Odd Night hider. Hmmph.

I think we should let Juls stay alive and lynch her target anyway so that there is WIFOM between the Hider and Vengeful townie. I suspect that Juls is going to be killed and if there is any watcher choose carefully. :P

Spyrex, that is ridiculous. Just go away into your scum cubbyhole now. I'm in this game.

I don't care who we lynch of the 3 I preferred, hell, Ill switch from that list to another of my suspicions from my reads if you guys have a good case, but I definitely think scum is all 3. How many people were there at the start of the game?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

SpyreX wrote:Thats not a cool kid thing its a me thing and it is what it is.

In what world is there "wifom" between a hider hiding behind a bulletproof and a vengeful townie?
In what world is that the shot with multibody vigs in any scenario aside from two being scum?
In what world is that the shot with a joat runnin around doin joaty things?

Yea I'm totally hiding in my cubbyhole.

Again, like I did when glowball imploded, I am guaranteeing you that I will not be lynched and it will be met with the greatest of backfire.

You yourself said there could be problems with the Hider announcing who he hides behind as well as him hiding behind Bob. And you are purposely not speaking about Juls and her condition of death, which is scummy as any smart player would realize what will happen tonight depending on how things go today.

I don't understand your second point? I trust FA's claim as JOAT and it makes sense given the Woody claim.

Whether or not that ending is deliberate is a WIFOM in itself and basically confirms that if town wants to deal with Spyrex later do it with a lynch. I don't want any shenanigans on his part.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok you did this to yourself I can't be cryptic without being obscure.

Spyrex, I think you just softclaimed PGO as your "town going after me would backfire".

Whether or not this was a scare tactic, I don't know, or if it is a legitimate claim, but I don't want anyone going near Spyrex unless it is Juls and her Venge kill.

If we lynched Juls for her vig and she shot someone from the list, it would basically be the same as lynching someone from the list and then letting Juls die in the night.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't find the neighborhood of vigs as a threat. Scum will inevitably have to kill one of the vigs and then it would be over for that scum in the neighborhood.

We can also direct their shot if you are that suspicious of them. And I never said you were lynch PGO ;).
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

SpyreX wrote:Juls = threat.
Neighborhood of vigs != threat.

Cool.

I DON'T FIND JULS SCUMMY OR A THREAT

ALL OF MY ASSUMED THREATS ARE ON MY READS LISTED AS S FOR SCUM
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Rainbowdash wrote:Why do I buy that claim?

I dunno. Maybe in part because I don't think scum claims vanilla faced with that situation. Maybe in part because the wagon composition makes me uncomfortable as I really think TJ is scum to the point where without bob I would be happy to lynch him. Something inside me thinks that pony is town though, and my mid-late game read in Beefy was not completely unfounded.
This feels different then contact with oversoul-scum I have had before.

Unvote
Vote Ray

Indecisive pony is indecisive.

LOL. :P Maybe because I didn't lurk for literally the entire game? :P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ray

Ray is most likely to flip scum anyway.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Instead of using like 5 word sentences, can you explain to me your Juls = threat, Vig neighbors =! threat post since I clearly misinterpreted it.

You started the caps. >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Spyrex, you were pretty set on a DJ death day one and flip flopped with Umbrage/DJ. What happened?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Why aren't DeathNote and Ray scum?

I was scum buddies with Hiraki and he was playing essentially the same way as he was playing scum that game. Hiraki's play as scum is very similar to his play as town because he has an inherently scummy playstyle to begin with. He said in the qt that the best way to play scum is play elusive scum like town which is what I think he was doing day 1.

Ray Montano definitely did not want to buss Umbrage and his actions clearly show that.

Spyrex was trying to diffuse a lynch onto DJ in a counter buss attempt to lure people away from the Godfather, but it failed and now he suddenly only wants Juls's blood.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

last post of the night for me

Spyrex wasn't in danger of being lynched. Ray or DeathNote are probably going to be the only two people today that will receive my vote
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Farside, unlike any of my other games, there was an analysis that was required of me in this game. The massive amount of reading I had to do for this game is what kept me away because I didn't want to say anything that I would later retract.

Take it as you want, I don't really care. You keep getting hung up on minor things. I want to vote FA based on his play, but I can't find the courage to do so. If they really did give Woody as a JOAT fakeclaim then ugh, but I don't like Petrol's role fish in his accusation against FA.

Gah. I'm not on top of my game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

DeathNote wrote:
Vote: Over

Why we aren't lynching you?

Farside, I wanted to crumb because I rarely ever do it and I wanted to start to see if anyone would pick up on any of it. Hard to say. I also replaced in with 60 pages worth of reading so scumhunting was kinda out of the question at that point.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I take it you want me lynched Rainbow?

Yay...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

:(

Do me proud Aliens.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Oversoul

Aim true. And please analyze Day 1. :( I think it is a potential goldmine of information.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: DN
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

BAH! Go town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2610 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't understand how you let DJ's replacement live for so long. DJ's Day 1 play was horrible as hell, especially with the Jmurph connection.

Congratulations to PJ who won a seemingly impossible victory, but seriously guys. :?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”