SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Here we go then

VOTE: Glowball for being too bright all the time.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

Bobs wrote:Well nintendo will probably claim scum if he is, so I'll go with Beck.

VOTE: Beck

If this is true why would you not pressure nintendo to see if he squeal's?

@chk: Why ask bob about his vote after you join the RVS BW?

1] Why did you decide to give mafiascum a try?
2] How do you react to people attacking you?
3] What will you be known for in this game?
4] What is your time zone?
5] How frequently can we expect you to post?

1) A person from another site I was at told me about this place and I wondered over.
2) depends on my mood. Seriously. I go from cold to hot. Call if female hormones but really it's hypocrisy, misrepresentation and stupid people that drive me apeshit.
3) Snake or rocking hydra or annoying bitch (if directed at me). Just saying it's happened
4) PST
5) I post before going to work (start at 8am) and if I can when I get home (which really ranges from if my little one lets me or if I have to wait till he goes to bed).

*Note: Not sure how snake is in any of these answers, but that is how I am. (farside)
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

1] Why did you decide to give mafiascum a try?
2] How do you react to people attacking you?
4] What is your time zone?

(Snake P's answers)
1. Pranadevil iintroduced the game on the UKFF.com forum and I migrated from there.
2. Passive aggressive.
3. Heading off to Pizza Planet for a bite to eat.
4. GMT +1
5. Next week im on hols so I'll be leaving it to my hydra partner pretty much, other than that hopefully at least on a daily basis.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 am

Post by SnakeSide »

I can see already that Nintendo will be causing me pain this game already.

I so thought when I read this question it was a nick name. The annoying bitch part works. I like snake's (the second head to this) answer too.

I don't see what the big deal to the questions are. I don't know why chk needs to analysis them.
It's information. I didn't like Nintendo's answers to them, especially the how do you react to pressures. His answer was it depends on his alignment. I don't see a reason why someone who is town would concern them self without answering.

However his latest post seems like reaction posting. Not a fan of it personally I see it cause more fights then help.

@Bob: I'm still waiting for an answer to my question about your RVS vote.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 am

Post by SnakeSide »

bobsnox wrote:Flavour - I said Nintendo would claim scum if he is and someone asked me why I didn't ask him if he's scum. So I asked him. <_<

Snake - Guess I didn't see your question...

If it's true that ninetendo would claim scum if he was then why vote Beck over him to see how he reacts?

Also added: what is your view on Nintendo's claim?
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

@Kendall: Did you play mafia at another site before playing here? If so is tunneling normally a scum tell?

k e n d a l l wrote:oh yeah? well, it's also mafia playstyle

your excuses annoy, rather than placate me. stop making them.

null tell is null tell.

And as of post 116 I want cry and hit my head more times then I care to count.
Kendall are you normallly so.........................bitchy?

(sorry could not think of a nice word)

k e n d a l l wrote:
@ everyone who answered chkflp's questions

why did you immediately answer them? did you consider that they could serve to help the mafia agenda?

No.
How do you believe they help the mafia? In what way shape or form or question helps mafia?

nanook wrote:I am bothered that Beck is basically keeping a vote based on dislike, but I feel it's more personal then scummy.

Which is why bob voted for Beck in the first place. Point?

Umbrage wrote:VOTE: kendall

Very aggressive, when called out goes 'oh well this is the way I play making opinions known is protown' blah blah blah. He's trying to be Alpha Dog, and this early in the game I find that rather suspicious.

I don't see the word pro-town in the sentence below

k e n d a l l wrote:i'm a very straight forward player. the game is fun for me, but i don't hesitate to make my opinions known, nor should i have to.

yes, i always play this way.
no, i won't change.

Why is being Alpha and agressive early scummy?

And at post 150 from Kendall: I dub Kendall the person that will rub players the wrong way with her "aggressive" and "telling it like it is" behavior.

I'm stopping at the top of page 8, going to dinner.

Will get back to this after eating.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:00 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Flavor: what do you mean by Spread out pressure in post 157?

DonJosh wrote:VOTE: kendall

REALLY don't like the "buddying up" thing.
Also, she's distancing herself from EVERYONE. Not very town-like at all.
Also don't like the "Mafia are after me" thing.

scum ^

Post 236 from glow. Thank god it's not just me. You missed DonJosh there in calling people out as scum.

@Nanook: Nvm for some reason I thought you were voting Beck.

flavor wrote:Good wagons: Donjosh, Ninty, Mikehard, Umbrage, and Bob.

Agree with Donjosh and Umbrage.
Disagree with Ninty
Null with Bob currently.
Unsure about Mike. Didn't like the unvote and fos on past 171. What is the point of an FOS and why not vote.

@Umbrage: I asked you question here:

Why is being Alpha and aggressive early scummy?
unvote:
vote: DonJosh
Fos: Umbrage
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:34 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Umbrage wrote:Kendall is still scum. In my experience those who try to be aggressive town leaders, particularly early in the game, are scum.

I've personally seen both scum and town be aggressive it's a null tell. Are you saying you never saw someone come off aggressively and flip town?
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Ray Montano wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:Any inside info?

I don't like this question. Asked to anyone by anyone.

There is no reason to believe there is 2 or 1 scum team at this point. There as been no deaths and saying I don't see a person on the same scum team looks suspicious to me as well.

Umbrage wrote:The bolded is argueably a scumslip even, as she is already assuming that we have one team when I see nothing in the flavor that suggests a single-scum setup.

I read the first page it's vague. How do you get 2 lines from the mod to = 2 scum teams?
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

farside here. Snake is out of town this week and I got some things that came up and a game I feel behind in.

Mod: Consider this account on V/LA for a least 2 more days.
I should have most everything worked out by then.
Thank you.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am

Post by SnakeSide »

I'm currently in catch up mod. I'm up to page 20 right now and hope I will be done by Sunday (I get busy with work and RL).
A couple of things I want to say. I know many felt Kendall's attitude was grating, but the attitude from people here was very, very unnecessary (looks at flavor). The case on her was crap as well.
I have no clue what the vote count is right now but I am leaning heavily on Umbrage right now.
I've asked Umbrage a few questions he's dodged now and his case on Kendal was WIFOM along with BS.

umbrage wrote:You don't scumhunt.
You spend most of your time explaining why you are not mafia.
You seem either too arrogant or too afraid to change your style of play.
You're paranoid that someone will buddy you and make you look bad.

false
false
why is this scummy?
why is this scummy?

I'm putting some notes I currently have:

umbrage: post 287 still holds onto the scum aggressive comments but has yet to answer where he has this theory.
Yup umbrage is scum. He calls diddin's theory on scum WIFOM, when his own theories are WIFOM and he still refuses to answer why aggressive = scum

@Beefster: Why is aggressive behavior scummy and not null?

mikehart wrote:I found and still find her play strange which is why i find her suspicious. Weird/strange play is suspicious to me.

Why focas on the strange? Why not look around the strange and see what others say?
Also what is the point of with holding a vote?

umb wrote:I don't want a lynch on Beck/his replacement. He's basically what Kendall should be acting like. He's new, but he tries to fit in. He's relaxed and joking, yet still focused on the game.

Isn't this how scum would act? Under the radar, not taking fire, trying not to make wave.....how is what I just said now WIFOM?

I really don't like glow's question about naming one player whom people would not lynch. That is helping scum know whom everyone finds the most town.

Hiraki wrote:What're the points on DonJosh?

He seems like a cool dude.

Votes on the biggest BW for crap reasons with very little said
DonJosh wrote:
Every day.

Last post before the comment from Hirk (July 29th). Posting throughout MS while not posting here.
How was he cool before he came back?

flavor wrote:Why unsure about Mike? Why do you disagree on Ninty?

At the time of my post I had a null read on mike and a town read on Ninty. I didn't see anything scummy from him. However I found something that has be putting him quickly down.
Now I see Spyrex post that is the most I have seen him post and the last time I saw him he was scum. So going back to town again.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #820 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:02 am

Post by SnakeSide »

I'm at the top of 28 and need a break. Notes thus far:

Bogre wrote:
bobsnox wrote:
SodaSpirit17 wrote:Okay. I skimmed through this whole thing through a phone, so I'm definitely gonna re-read it. I didn't really like kendall and saw that she replaced out. However, since kendall replaced out, I'll give her replacement a chance to defend themself.

UNVOTE: k e n d a l l

I don't like this. Kendall's slot isn't even close to a lynch, and you don't like her slot. Yet you're unvoting? Her replacement can defend himself with votes on him, and indeed, SHOULD have votes on him if he's supposed to worry about defending himself.

UNVOTE: donjosh
VOTE: sodaspirit17

Way to unvote your scumbuddy and vote someone irrelevant. Fortunately, I have a vote, too!

UNVOTE beefster

VOTE: Donjosh

You find Bobz scum but instead of voting bob you switch to the biggest wagon?

Scum!

Bogre wrote:Addition to post. I just wasn't satisfied where I left it.

Everyone needs to be seeing the above scumminess of bobsnox. He's going to unvote the wagon that has the most pressure, on a scummy guy. His reasons for voting? Basically that Soda unvoted someone who replaced in. I did this as well, and I did it sooner. Why didn't you see fit to vote me, bobsnox? Was it because I listed you as scum?

Donjosh gets no points either from bob's unvote- it looks like a scum trying to weasel off his buddy and start something else more than I would attribute it to trying to shy away from townie lynch.

And yet you still don't vote Bobz.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:VOTE: Don

Flakier than frosted flakes, made a total of 6 posts, seen him very active on the boards, get back or get out. Your choice.

Are you voting him for flaking or because you think he's scummy? Last I checked you thought he flaked and wasn't worth considering.

prior comment from soda:

SodaSpirit17 wrote:JohnDon flaked methinks as well. Lol. So much for being there everyday.

Yeah I call that hoping on a BW vote from scum.

Beefster wrote:I took a closer look at Ray. And I change my mind. I've seen his type of playstyle before and it doesn't strike me as scummy.

To be honest, I'm more iffy about Flavour Analysis.
VOTE: Flavour Analysis

Wow aren't you full of sound reasoning and such here.

:roll:

Ray Montano wrote:
glowball wrote:Ray, why the unvote for Kendall, if you think she is scum then she is scum. So wtf?

1. I would never continue a vote on a replacement on D1. ESPECIALLY if that replacement is a good one.
2. I think I've stated multiple times my vote on kendall was placeholder.

So I don't know where your confusion is coming from, but its misplaced.

And you have no other scum reads to vote on right now?

DonJosh wrote:Umbrage - Overreacts, doesnt take the game seriosuly, seems like he/she/it is trying too hard to seem town.
kendall - Didn't like her playstyle, but I think thats it. inHim seems town though.
Silver - Hes even less committed than I am (From what I've read)
chkflip - RQS is scummy. I've seen it done many times by scum.

Also, apparently I still have a vote up. UNVOTE: kendall

Did I miss a huge post before this that gave inHim town points?
the rest I can't complain about. But I hate people who say voted for X for play style, find Y town that didn't post much of anything yet.

FA wrote:My opinions: Ray stating he’d wait for Jmurph to vote was sketchy, but then I liked the content he gave. So he’s town. Bob not giving thoughts on Snake,Glow, and Mike is disgusting. He promised to deliver, and never did. Spyrex is null, but leaning town. I just disagree with his Beck and Glow town reads. Hiraki is also null. Rainbow was tunneling a bit on Umbrage, and didn't really give attention to much else. This is why I asked her if she was new or just an alt, and I still want an answer to that question. You tend to misread, and I will point out how this is bad in the next few points. I don’t like that MB53 asked Spy to switch Beck with you, because I do not see any townieness from you. Diddin is null-town, but isn’t really trying that hard to find scum. Peregine is his null, lurker self. I feel MB53 didn’t wait patiently enough for Peregine support, and that can look bad for him. Need a little more from Nanook. I feel MB53 didn’t really seem to ‘remember’ his question to you about me. He never followed up, and I didn’t like that. I liked Ray’s post. I feel Ray is right in Glow’s thoughts being ‘misplaced’, and I wonder why she hasn’t replied to him yet (seeing she has posted long after). I want to see her answer to that. ;-; Hiraki voting ray = DISGUSTING.

There is a lot of null in this post

Right now I'm going to
unvote: DJ

FOS: Umbrage, Soda, Ray

IGMYOU: FA

Once I catch up and see where to votes are at I will be placing a vote then.

@Beef: In regards to your meta on this account. Snake is out of town till today. I had some problems come up, I outted of a game so I could have time to catch up in this game.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #828 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Sorry that ^ was to be posted from Snakeside account.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #831 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Bogre wrote:
SnakeSide wrote:
You find Bobz scum but instead of voting bob you switch to the biggest wagon?

Scum!

Yeah, as I posted he was one of my scumreads, so why wouldn't I be eager to join a wagon on him?

I can find Bob scum and post suspicions about him without hopping my vote over. It's a pretty big fallacy in my opinion that you need to vote your top suspect- it's definitely feasible to want to run up more than one person.

It's just scummy to want to run up -anyone-.

Jumping on a BW with weak reason while pushing another person you say is scummier = scum.

Means your afraid to put a vote down on the scummier person. Means your joining a BW while you can.
You continue to push bobz while saying next to nothing about other players in the game. = priceless scum.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

farside22 wrote:@Hirk: When did active lurking become a town tell? I caught more scum actively lurking. I rarely have seen town and I can count on one hand the number of times I caught town doing it.

@Rainbow: I'm more for either FA/Umbrage over DonJosh. Don't ask why just reread FA and tell me how asking question and having null reads = town. As for Umbrage the refusal to answer questions, no scum hunt and put a crap case does not = VI.

Sorry I forget I'm logged in under farside all the time before I post.
I'll do my best not to do this again as I know it causes confusion.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:53 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Rainbow: Where going to have a little chat about FA. I think your missing the pointless question that have lead no where since all he has is mostly null reads. It's called looking actively scum hunting while producing jack shit.

@glow: Please relax I for one have not let Umbrage off the scum block. There is more then the 2 faction comment. It's the lack of answering questions and pushing a bad case. He attacks those that attack him and hasn't put together a list of whom he finds scum.
The list goes on and on and declaring him slightly more town due to factions is a horrible mistake.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

FTR: I looked at DJ's past history on MS. I didn't have tons of time but two games I found he flaked and he flipped VT.
I find so much opportuntism on the wagon. Example:
FourseenCircumstance wrote:Well I certainly agree with the wagon, I'd be darned to not be apart of it!

unvote. vote: DonJosh

Where as this dude been to say shit? The Umbrage wagon barely went anywhere and I see more opportunism and mostly seeing it as lurker hunting then scum hunting I would rather see Umbrage lynch if I can't get FA wagon going.

unvote:
vote: Umbrage

@Rainbow: I explain briefly my reasons for find FA scummy. What part of it do you disagree with?
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #920 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:41 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Rainbowdash wrote:
SnakeSide wrote:@Rainbow: I explain briefly my reasons for find FA scummy. What part of it do you disagree with?

Just the general concept if that makes any sense, even with "pointless questions" it does actually generate a little bit of discussion, and they have developed reads on some of the poines I was having a harder time reading. If he keeps doing his thing, it will probably continue to help me nail down reads, eventually their own.

Remember what I said about unity being needed though to accomplish greater goals? Im serious about that.

It's easy to ask questions and look active while contributing little to the game. I've seen scum do this, hell I've done it as scum. I've caught scum because of it.

As for DJ. I want the following questions answered:

What happens if he flips town?
What information do we gain from his lynch?
Did anyone besides me look at his meta to see how little he cares for mafia?
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1040 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

Mhm. Does it change your mind on Glowball?

No I still have a town readon on Glow for overall play. Yes I see the AtE but it also reads frustrated townie.
Plus I totally understand the frustration of players advocating one player over another. It makes you feel no one is listening to you. I felt that way in a recent game myself.

Scott Brosius wrote:
petroleumjelly replaces DonJosh
TheJakalope replaces mb53

Will probably be replacing OpposedForce unless he responds in 12 hours.

Mod: What about Hirk?

I replace in order of requesting replacement. So now I will fill Hiraki and then OP.

FourseenCircumstance wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on me?

Lurkerish. non substance poster. Didn't like the BW vote.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:More on mb. I think hes town but I hated the random PerV wagon.

Why?

SodaSpirit17 wrote:Hey Hiraki, whatcha thinking about inHim?

@Glow- yay!

Why don't you answer this?

By the way FA this is why I hate these question as I read it as scum getting response that they can use for purposes of jumping on and agreement without much else.
Plus the back and forth from Soda with his read looks like someone trying to appease another player.
Last edited by Scott Brosius on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1045 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

SpyreX wrote:Ohhh don't confuse most of this game with content.

The biggest difference is there was talk, talk aim FIRE.

Not talk, talk, go for a stroll, talk about our feelings, get 15 replacements, talk some more, pick up the gun, yawn, fall asleep, pick up the gun again...

Wait

Are you actually going to lynch Umbrage!!

JOY!

unvote:
vote: Umbrage
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1140 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

Hirk defended Umbrage and kept calling him a VI without explaining why.
Chkflip defense of Umbrage saying that Boo Peep makes sense is highly questionable. Boo Peep for the nursery rhyme lost her sheep and the character was the damsel in distress. So I want to know how it makes sense.

A few things I don't want to talk about have me leaning Hirk and Chkflip today.

vote: Hirk (replacement name here)
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1141 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

SpyreX wrote: I STILL would have rather had DJ lynched yesterday.

I also want to say in regards to DJ and how Umbrage defend the spot I put this under my WIFOM moment. I don't know why scum wouldn't hammer and take advantage if the spot was town, unless it was to look town.
PJ is one of those players I respect enough to want to see his views and comments before I drive myself into paranoia.
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1143 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by SnakeSide »

glowball wrote:I have mixed emotions on chkflip- I really wish he was more active not so flaky because his RQS just rubbed me the wrong way and ever since then he hasn't really rebounded.

You can add gut to my reasoning. Along with a few things that don't add up.

Can you humor me for a moment and give me your view on Bobz?
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:21 am

Post by SnakeSide »

@FA: Your right I did miss that. That is definitely worth asking about.

I think many people saw BoPeep as town so that comment means nothing. I don't understand why now 2 people believe BoPeep = watcher.
Makes no sense to me.

I support the following wagons:

Hirk
Mikehart
chkflip
Nanook

I completely disagree with the Glowball wagon. FA that is paranoid way of thinking. One advantage of what Glow did for scum is clear, but I have had nothing but town read of Glow that so far everything and every reason you given really rubs me wrong.

I'm going to go this way because ckflip needs pressure more.

unvote:
vote: chkflip
SnakeSide
SnakeSide
Townie
SnakeSide
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1197 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:51 am

Post by SnakeSide »

Also I have a few things I want to say today but I need to get my ass to work and it's going to be a long post.
I need to think about something that has been really bothering me since day 1.

fars

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”