DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1363 (isolation #200) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I think Empking's playstyle precludes the commission of any kind of scumtell. The only thing I have on him is the Scumputer.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1364 (isolation #201) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:51 am

RedCoyote/Tar filts a slackerscum profile. RC is a bit soft and all over the place, lots of RL excuses. Then Tar comes in, puts some efforts, disappears, votes me for a crap reason after I point out he's disappeared,

RC's RL excuses. Though he did end up replacing out; it's just that Tar is continuing with that fine tradition.

RedCoyote wrote:Sorry, I am behind. My keyboard at the apartment is kind of screwed up, and I don't want to get a spare because I'm moving soon. I will post from work later.

RedCoyote wrote:Oh, no, that's not for a couple of weeks yet. I'm just posting from work now.

RedCoyote wrote:I've been letting you guys down with my poor activity levels, and for that I'm sorry. I've set aside some time later tonight to post.

Why is RL excuses a scumtell? Erm, I noticed it was for
me
. I noticed I tended to use RL excuses as scum. And I really have to fight the urge now; but the urge does exist.
"Oh I've been so terribly busy, guys..."
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1365 (isolation #202) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 am

And of course, what mega-bugs with imaginality is the CONSISTENCY. It's really forced and unchanging.

How is this a scumtell? I've been scum, like, on a million scum teams, and I'd urge my buddies to do this or that. And then they said they COULDN'T, because, urgh, they have to be consistent. Scum are very uncomfortable changing their minds because they think it's suspicious. And imaginality is doing it to an extreme.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1366 (isolation #203) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 am

Let's make some calculations to see if we can afford ONE mistake and say we mislynch today.

I'm assuming 2 scumzors left. Nine players.

Night 4

8 vs. 2

Day 5

7 vs. 2

Night 5

7 vs. 1

Day 6

6 vs. 1

Night 6

Doesn't happen, we win.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1367 (isolation #204) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 am

KUNKSTARSCUM ON
REDCOYOTE
:

kunkstar7 wrote:RedCoyote joins my list of townreads.

kunkstar7 wrote:
Amrun wrote:I unvoted RC and voted Pom earlier because Pom was being scummy too and yay bandwagons, but after Pom was replaced by DGB, I see no reason to keep my vote there and plenty of reasons to vote for RedCoyote.

This confuses me. You had two scumreads, WLC and RC, one of which was a viable wagon (WLC), yet you were willing to sheep the other viable wagon as well without any really strong read on it? I say without any really strong reason because you seemed to have dropped off of the Pom/DGB wagon as soon as DGB showed up, without saying if DGB has really swung your opinion on that slot with her entry.

kunkstar7 wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Yeah and Amrun was null on RC the day before. Her being a town read is no excuse.

What? I meant that RC was a townread from Day 1. So Empking voting RC with NO reasoning or prior mention of RC being scummy is bad compared to Amrun being null on RC then seeing a flip and thinking that RC's position on a mislynchwagon was bad (and stating so, which is giving a reason for her vote on RC), then voting RC. That's a demonstrable logical path to a vote on RC.

I can't decide if kunkstar is whiteknighting RC, or if he's faking a town read.

KUNKSTARSCUM ON
IMAGINALITY
:

kunkstar7 wrote:
iamausername wrote:I think it's very weird that he hasn't voted at all. Not scummy-weird, just 'why would you sign up for this game and then not exercise your right to vote?'-weird. His activity so far is wretched, I think we're in a 'shape up or ship out' scenario here.

I also think you made a very good point about his "Whatsup with the smalls wagon? Legit or just randomwagongo?" post that he has pointedly failed to address. And I don't like the way he attacks Empking for making tons of unexplained vote changes, but says nothing about Hiraki doing the same.

I am uncertain on imaginality. Early on I had a weird gut feeling about him, but have been trying to largely ignore it due to its lack of grounding in actual content.

This is the only mention of imaginality. The scum is
"uncertain"
, has an
"earlier weird gut feeling"
that he's
"trying to ignore."

That very much looks like distancing.

KUNKSTARSCUM ON
EMPKING
:

kunkstar7 wrote:Like I said, empking has no precedent or reasoning for voting RC and on day 2 he should have at least something to say by now. Plus lulzvote on a townread of mine doesnt sit well with me.

Notices Empking's LACK OF CONSISTENCY and berates him.

kunkstar7 wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Yeah and Amrun was null on RC the day before. Her being a town read is no excuse.

[...] So Empking voting RC with NO reasoning or prior mention of RC being scummy is bad compared to Amrun being null on RC then seeing a flip and thinking that RC's position on a mislynchwagon was bad (and stating so, which is giving a reason for her vote on RC), then voting RC.[...]

kunkstar7 wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
Unvote Unvote Vote: Kunkstar
Btw, who is scum to you?

[...]Tons of vote changes from Empking seems sketch. Count of 6 separate players without any logical explanation for any of the changes.[...]

Here's something iamausername noticed about kunkstar:
iamausername wrote:And I don't like the way he attacks Empking for making tons of unexplained vote changes, but says nothing about Hiraki doing the same.

kunkstar7 wrote:Hiraki's vote changes were nowhere near the same level as Empking. Like I said Empking managed to vote 6 separate players without any reason for vote changes. Notably though Empking has moved away from this style in recent posts.

kunkstar7 wrote:@Empking: WTF is that RC vote? Absolutely no precedent in your ISO.

Vote: Pom; Vote: Crazy.

Berates Empking, but votes two townies. Lack of Empking vote... that also smells of distancing.

So far, the best bets for kunkstar's partners are
imaginality
and
Empking

SHOUT OUT TO GHOSTS IN DEAD QT: How am I doing?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1369 (isolation #205) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

NOW for the REVERSE exercize.

EMPKING ON
KUNKSTARSCUM
:

Empking wrote:@ Ran

Scum
Wey
LK

Null:
Kunkstar
, Elli, Imag

That's it. Kunkstar is NULL. No kunkstar vote. Ever.

IMAGINALITY ON
KUNKSTARSCUM
:

imaginality wrote:* I liked kunkstar's reads in 381, including his scum-read on Crazy. That made me rethink things and I'm swinging back to the Crazy-scum read I had before, due to things like how in 387 Crazy revised his reasons for finding Ellibereth's question about Furry scummy:

imaginality wrote:@Ellibereth: why are you voting Red Coyote? Why call Ran and kunkstar likely scum but not vote them?

imaginality wrote:kunkstar7 - town read: in particular for cases made in isos3, 4 and 11. I feel like he is reading this game like I am.

That's a little bit of a bold statement to make about one's buddy.

imaginality wrote:As for kunkstar, "defensiveness" is just too easy an accusation to throw around, so it's tempting for scum to base their votes on. It's vague, it often allows the suspect's response to it to be characterised as "further defensiveness", and in particular it doesn't engage with the content: does DGB regard kunkstar as acting defensively in response to good arguments against him (if so which), and/or does she feel the arguments against him were bad (if so which) but he acted defensively anyhow, as scum caught for the wrong reasons? That allows other players to agree or disagree with her more usefully.

imaginality wrote:Empking, always hard to read, seemed maybe null D1, but he's contributed pretty much less than zero D2. He's among my suspects now but maybe 5th behind DGB, smalls, Crazy, and kunkstar - who I didn't think was scummy 'til now, but unless WLC flips scum (doesn't seem likely) this hammer is definitely really bad.

imaginality wrote:Taking that into account, I think kunkstar7 should be lynched today ahead of DGB, since he's still scummy under either scenario.

There was little choice but to bus at that point.

imaginality wrote:And then hammering kunkstar7 without even giving him the chance to make another post is a clear sign of a scumbuddy already knowing he's scum.

This feels like scum framing a townie. Very much. Imaginality himself did the "no one hammer, wait for claim!" which is the textbook response a townie should have, right? But really he's allowing his buddy (who hammers townies without the mercy of letting
them
claim) to come in and wiggle out with a fakeclaim, outing a PR, etc. And then I show up, and cheekily hammer the buddy. I can see the outrage.

imaginality wrote:He's also tied with known-scum kunkstar7, having defended him.

Here, imaginality tried to frame Crazy. Which is rich, since imaginality himself defended kunkstar until it was no longer tenable.

REDCOYOTE/TAR ON
KUNKSTARSCUM
:

RC wrote:I think this is a reasonable position to have. The problem is that you're still not voting anyone. Especially in a game where votes are worth half as much, this is kind of suspect, man.

Vote: kunkstar7

He's not voting. He was called out as to why this was, and he side-stepped the issue. Strangely, he posted rationale as to who would make for a good vote, but he has yet to act on it. He's calling out wagons (e.g. small's wagon), but he's not taking a firm stance on it that I can tell.

RC wrote:I like my own two votes too much to give up right now. That said, I did like kunkstar's post 381, so I may consider flipping it. He doesn't appear to be giving anyone a hard time over calling him out, and he rectifies the situation with two seemingly well-reasoned votes.

RC wrote:kunkstar, just one question, are either of your votes influenced by the Furry kill?

Meh. Doesn't sound like buddies talking to each other in-thread. And RC changed his mind quite sharply... scum won't back out of a distancing position so boldly.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1370 (isolation #206) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am

imaginality wrote:@DGB:

Sorry. Not talking to scum. You're not scum hunting. You're in the business of framing townies for crap. I caught you.

CONCLUSION:

S
c
u
m
a
r
e
E
m
p
k
i
n
g
a
n
d
i
m
a
g
i
n
a
l
i
t
y

By some stroke of luck, I am already voting them.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1371 (isolation #207) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 am

Just a short word about the scum's argument about Quilford's L-1 save. I could have EASILY hammered Quilford. So anything else is moot. I iso'd him when he was at L-1, as I said before, and wasn't going to hammer. Further, you dont' stall a claim to come up with WOE IS ME, VANILLA.

But here's ACTUAL PROOF that imaginality is BS'ing.

DGB wrote:Post #1287 (isolation #163) »
Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 am

As much as I'd like to hammer like I did with kunkstar, I'm not finding Quilford as egregiously scummy.

I will wait for the claim, and there better no be evidence of stalling.

That was my last post on the site for the night.
I went to sleep. Check my activity.

QUILFORD CLAIM = Post Post #1288 (isolation #32) »
Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 am

Claim was early in the morning.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32
am was my next post. And I was satisfied with Quilford's response.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1374 (isolation #208) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 am

imaginality wrote:
DGB wrote:Further, you don't stall a claim to come up with WOE IS ME, VANILLA.

Okay. So.
Why did you write kunkstar7 off as stalling, when he could
also
have come up with 'WOE IS ME, VANILLA'???

BECAUSE NUMBER ONE I iso'd him and he was scum, and I NUMBER TWO I wasn't sleeping.

DIE SCUM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1375 (isolation #209) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 am

If you somehow manage to finagle to have me lynched instead of yourself... GG scum. You're a feisty one.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1377 (isolation #210) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 am

Don't delay, folks, we have to keep it moving!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1385 (isolation #211) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 am

We can lynch Empking & imaginality. ONE is scum, if not both. If it turns out that one is town, as a last resort, I would have a Quilford lynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1386 (isolation #212) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 am

imaginality wrote:
Unvote: Crazy; Vote: smallpeoples343

Pfffffffffffffffffffft

Easy target, he's not scum, and he won't show up for the claim, he's being replaced.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1388 (isolation #213) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 am

imaginality wrote:I find it interesting that DGB waited until now to swamp the game with content, including suggesting others make a whole bunch of new cases too just days before deadline. As Ranmaru said,
why only now, DGB? Why not before?

It takes a lot of time and effort to fine-tune reads, scum, but you don't have to do that. You can just stay consistent and follow your scum agenda.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1389 (isolation #214) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 am

imaginality wrote:He's already claimed.

Can he defend himself?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1391 (isolation #215) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 am

Bus your buddy Empking, time is runing out

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1394 (isolation #216) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 am

imaginality wrote:You forgetting he's claimed seems like a scumslip to be honest.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft

That's the sort of thing scum keeps track of, not to waste NKs on vanilla townies.

Come on. Bus Empking. You'll get a lot of town cred, fo sho.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1395 (isolation #217) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Deadline is August 6, 5PM, PDT.

I will be on an airplane on that day, leaving at dawn.

Tomorrow is my last day here before night.

@PJ - my activity will be slow tomorrow game day, do not replace, I will be back unless NK'd.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1397 (isolation #218) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 am

Tar, please vote scum... I worked hard and I really want to see a scum flip before I leave for magnificent Utah.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1404 (isolation #219) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:09 am

Quilford wrote:VOTE: Empking

:goodvoting:

Is it my imagination, or has Empking has slowed down the votehopping since he's been under attack?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1406 (isolation #220) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 am

I'm not being hammered... both scumz are voting me already.

I
think
this is correct. I seem to be missing a Crazy vote.

DrippingGoofball
(
imaginality, Empking
, smallpeoples343,
Tarhalindur
)
3 smallpeoples343 (
Ranmaru
imaginality
, Quilford)
Empking
(
DrippingGoofball
, Quilford)
imaginality
(
DrippingGoofball
, Amrun)
2 Quilford (
Empking
Crazy
)
Crazy
(
Ranmaru
)
Tarhalindur
(Amrun)
1 Amrun (
Tarhalindur
)
Ranmaru
(smallpeoples343)

RED is absolute scum.
ORANGE are longshots.
GREEN is town.
BLACK are my weaker town reads.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1407 (isolation #221) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:20 am

Empking wrote:I don't know. Why don't you check rather than engaging in a pretty classic scum tactic?

Nice to see you're paying attention, but providing zero input beyond cheap insults.

DIE SCUM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1408 (isolation #222) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 am

Tar's votes are really bad, and I don't like that the deadline votes are likely to be in his hands.

smalls may not be replaced in time to unvote that dumb Ranmaru vote.

@ Quilford
- smalls was actively pissing players off. That's a bad idea if you're scum, and value your own self-preservation as per your wincon. He had a lot of Ranmaru bile. Why would he put himself in the crosshairs of a very active and influential townie?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1409 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:29 am

I just iso'd IAUN to see if he was a danger to anyone in particular. Unfortunately, he was not, so no info there.

Other than the scum must have felt pretty secure that the town was on a self-destruct path, and that they were not suspected, affording them the NK of a harmless player to keep a dynamics
status quo

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1410 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:35 am

Ellibereth wrote:
Unvote, Vote Kunk, Vote Red

Why was Elli killed Night 2?

He had a bee in his bonnet re:
RedCoyote/Tar
. AND
kunkstar
. So it's hard to say if he was killed for fingering one scum, or two.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1411 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 am

[LowKey] had a kunkstar scumread. Also, Crazy, and dead townies. Mysterious NK.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1412 (isolation #226) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 am

Day One: Vote Count #20

Hiraki
(
Pomegranate, iamausername
, smallpeoples343,
[Low Key]
, Amrun, Ameliaslay, RedCoyote,
kunkstar7
)
WeyounsLastClone
(Amrun, Empking,
Pomegranate
, Ranmaru, Crazy)
kunkstar7
(
WeyounsLastClone
iamausername
Ranmaru
)
Ranmaru
(
[Low Key]
, Ameliaslay, Empking)
2 Crazy (Ellibereth, imaginality)
iamausername
(
Hiraki
Ellibereth
)
2 imaginality (
Hiraki
, Crazy)
1 Amrun (WeyounsLastClone)
Pomegranate
(imaginality)
1 smallpeoples343 (RedCoyote)

No scum is bus'ing kunk.
Empking is voting two townies.
RedCoyote's L-1 vote is immediately before kunkstar's hammer on Hiraki.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1413 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 am

Empking wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Hey Empking. Why is DGB town to you?

A gut read on Pom.

Ranmaru wrote:Empking, give me a link. Last chance.

Ranmaru wrote:A link to a post of Pom's that changed your read on her.

Ranmaru wrote:Empking, what made you say this?

Empking wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Empking, how do you feel about Pom, Kunk, and Imag?

Pom is scummy
but the other two are null.

Empking wrote:Gut. At that point I had a minor scum read on Pom, my view of the game has since evolved since that point.

Ranmaru wrote:Empking: What exactly made your view on her improve? I mean did she do anything townie?

Empking wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:

Empking: What exactly made your view on her improve? I mean did she do anything townie?

It wasn't from her but the general view around her especially wrt her needing to be replaced.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1414 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 am

WeyounsLastClone
(Amrun, Empking,
iamausername
, Crazy, smallpeoples343, Quilford,
kunkstar
)
DrippingGoofball
(
iamausername
kunkstar7
, imaginality,
Ranmaru
, Amrun)
3 RedCoyote (Empking,
Ellibereth
DrippingGoofball
)
2 smallpeoples343 (RedCoyote, imaginality,
Ranmaru
DGB
)
1 Crazy (
kunkstar7
)
1 Empking (RedCoyote)
Ranmaru
(
WeyounsLastClone
, Quilford)
kunkstar7
(
WeyounsLastClone
)

I surmise a second scum is voting me here, one of imaginality or Amrun.
And another on WLC.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1415 (isolation #229) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 am

Day Three Vote Count #3

kunkstar7
(Amrun,
Ranmaru
, imaginality,
iamausername
, Empking,
DrippingGoofball
)
DrippingGoofball
(
Ranmaru
, imaginality, Quilford, smallpeoples343)
Ranmaru
(HackerHuck, Quilford, Empking)
2 HackerHuck (Amrun, smallpeoples343)
1 Crazy (HackerHuck)

One or two of Amrun, imaginality, and Empking are scum bus'ing. Empking being a late vote, and imaginality simultaneously weighing in on a competing townie. Strange how Empking was voting Ranmaru over me at that point.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1420 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 am

UPDATE I
think
this is correct. I still seem to be missing a Crazy vote.

DrippingGoofball
(
imaginality, Empking
smallpeoples343
Tarhalindur
)
3 smallpeoples343 (
Ranmaru
imaginality
, Quilford)
Empking
(
DrippingGoofball
, Quilford, Amrun)
imaginality
(
DrippingGoofball
, Amrun)
2 Quilford (
Empking
Crazy
)
Crazy
(
Ranmaru
)
1 Amrun (
Tarhalindur
)
Ranmaru
(
smallpeoples343
)

Tar votes are good too.

Useless votes that need to move:

3 smallpeoples343 (
Ranmaru
imaginality
, Quilford)
2 Quilford (
Empking
, Crazy)
1 Amrun (
Tarhalindur
)
1 Ranmaru (
smallpeoples343
)

smalls is striken, unlikely to be replaced in time.

I may be at L-1, but it's almost impossible that I be hammered, since all the scum is on the wagon already.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1421 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:58 am

Ranmaru wrote:Can you point out where? Why would that have rung scum bells to you?

FOCUS

Quilford is town and isn't getting lynched.

FOCUS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1423 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 am

Ranmaru wrote:I want to know why exactly he suspected me so damn hard before my masons claim.

I can sympathize.

Ranmaru wrote:Why do you think he is town again? (And I admit I only merely suspected him because the last time I asked he didn't answer, and cuz of what Tar said)

Combination of frustrated-townie tell, and vanilla claim.

Again, I can sympathize.

Also, his iso wasn't scummy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1424 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 am

Ranmaru wrote:...I'm not gonna let go just cuz he ain't getting lynched.

You should do that tomorrow. Call him a fabulous townie now, maybe the scum will NK him because he's un-lynchable.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1425 (isolation #234) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:14 am

From imaginality:

"Red Coyote,
[Low Key]
iamausername
, smallpeoples343, all are good townreads for me at the moment. "

Two dead townies among his town reads.

Also,
Ellibereth
was a minor town read of his. Also NK'd.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1429 (isolation #235) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:50 am

Ranmaru wrote:Hold on...

Imag accuses DGB of hammering Kunk without a claim... even tho Kunk did the same D1? Thoughts plz

AND
day 2!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1430 (isolation #236) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 am

Who is Flavor Analysis?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1433 (isolation #237) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am

Flavour Analysis wrote:Also DGB, what is your read on Amrun?

Amrun was on every wagon. Scum will be self-conscious to avoid some. So they don't look like they're on every wagon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1434 (isolation #238) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 am

Ranmaru wrote:FA is my hydra. : D

Well I mean, Hiraki was stalling a claim, and Kunkstar hammered, but then Imag had a town read on him and wasn't mad about that.

Imaginality doesn't know how to change his mind as scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1435 (isolation #239) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 am

Where is Tar? Is he scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1439 (isolation #240) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 am

Ranmaru wrote:Ya but I wasn't on every wagon. For example, Hiraki. At best I would think this would be a null tell.

To be on every wagon is a wagon-tell, haha. Scum, ideally, should be on every townie wagon, for their wincon. But in the interest of deceit, they will hod back being on EVERY wagon, otherwise, they will fear detection.

Empking is very high on the scumputer, which measures exactly that. He's on all wagons minus 1. He also tends to favor voting townies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1440 (isolation #241) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 am

SCUMPUTER Day 4 - error corrected

INPUT

2 scum out of 6 players = 33 pts
1 scum out of 4, 25 points

iamausername

smallpeoples343
Amrun
Ameliaslay
RedCoyote
kunkstar7

2 scum out of 6 players = 40 pts
2 scum out of 4 players = 50 pts

iamausername

Crazy
Ellibereth

Empking
Amrun
RedCoyote

1.5 scum out of 5 players = 30 pts
0.5 scum out of 2 players = 25 pts

iamausername

kunkstar7

imaginality
Ranmaru

Amrun

1.5 scum out of 5 players = 30 pts
1.5 scum out of 5 players = 38 pts

Amrun
Empking
iamausername

Crazy
smallpeoples343

2 scumz out of 7 players = 28 points
1 scum out of 5 players = 20 points

Amrun
Empking
iamausername

Crazy
smallpeoples343
Quilford.
kunkstar7

OUTPUT

138 Amrun
108 Empking
108 Crazy
83 smallpeoples343
75 RedCoyote
45 Ameliaslay/Quilford
25 imaginality

===============

imaginality, in addition to valuing his consistency like his virginity, is also avoiding wagons with a meaningful momentum:
This is the only one:
5 DrippingGoofball (iamausername, kunkstar7, imaginality, Ranmaru, Amrun)

All other imaginality votes are on piddling wagons that won't lead to lynches.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1442 (isolation #242) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

Empking wrote:
Vote: Ran
Vote: Kunk

I stand corrected.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1443 (isolation #243) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 am

Try something else, scum.

Other than attacking your attacker.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1445 (isolation #244) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:06 am

You're voting two townies right now, but you probably know that.

Vote
Tar
&
imaginality
. You get to bus your buddy, and vote a townie, too!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1446 (isolation #245) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 am

I'm being facetious, but I realize one of my suspects Tar/imag/Empking is town.

If it's you, Empking, you should vote the others. It would mean that they are both scum.

But you're my #1 suspect right now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1448 (isolation #246) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 pm

UPDATE I
think
this is correct. I still seem to be missing a Crazy vote.

DrippingGoofball
(
imaginality, Empking
smallpeoples343
Tarhalindur
)
3 smallpeoples343 (
Ranmaru
imaginality
, Quilford)
Empking
(
DrippingGoofball
, Quilford, Amrun)
imaginality
(
DrippingGoofball
, Amrun)
2 Quilford (
Empking
Crazy
)
Crazy
(
Ranmaru
)
1 Amrun (
Tarhalindur
)
Ranmaru
(
smallpeoples343
)

Useless votes that need to move:

3 smallpeoples343 (
Ranmaru
imaginality
, Quilford)
2 Quilford (
Empking
, Crazy)
1 Amrun (
Tarhalindur
)
1 Ranmaru (
smallpeoples343
)

@ Ranmaru, Quilford, Tar & Crazy

The scum is already entrenched, smalls's votes are cast in stone because he needs replacement, and we need at least two or three of you to get together and decide on a lynch. It's in YOUR hands. I was scum recently in Mafia Invictus, and we tried to have a lynch without any of us scumbaggos on it. IT IS BLOODY HARD for a lynch to go through without the scum's help. Almost impossible. Like I said, the scum is voting, and they won't change. We need to organize a townie wagon.

@ Crazy
- we may not be able to lynch unless you move that Quilford vote. Please do it ASAP.

@ Ranmaru
- FOCUS - That smalls vote needs to be placed somewhere useful. It's SO HARD to get a lynch without the scum's help, it's going to be pretty much impossible to lynch IMAGINALITY, especially with smalls AWOL - that puts us at a disadvantage. Empking won't bus. Imaginality won't vote himself. 5/7 townies, one of whom isn't around - so really, 5/6. We can't waste votes to send a message now.

@Tar
- your vote on me is stupid, but you may be scum, so you can leave it there for evidence tomorrow, If not, you are voting with scum. You need to move BOTH your votes, they both are the most useless votes in the whole count. If we no-lynch, it's on you, and you should be lynched tomorrow if that happens. Maybe you're the scum, and maybe imaginality is the townie. So don't mess with us Tar. We need a lynch.

We need two more votes to lynch Empking, a very green wagon.

Three more to lynch imaginality, another gree wagon.

It's to late to lynch Tar.

WE WANT TO AVOID LAST-DITCH, UNREASONED HAMMERS - everyone changing their votes needs to explain it. Don't wait for deadline minus 5 minutes, the scum can sneak in.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1449 (isolation #247) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 pm

@ Quilford
- smalls isn't happening. Please move that vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1450 (isolation #248) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 pm

On reason why I'm so sure about my reads is that
I've been at L-1 FOREVER
now.

And I'm
STILL
not hammered.

That's how I know who the town is. And 100% of the scum is on my wagon, right this minute.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1452 (isolation #249) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

imaginality wrote:Notice how DGB leapt on your error to use it against me rather than point out you were wrong...

See, that's why you and Empking are scumzors. You never, ever, for an instant, give me the benefit of the doubt. It's just a completely thoughtless knee-jerk reflex.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1453 (isolation #250) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

imaginality wrote:I was one of the people to call him on it even before WLC flipped, and then got him lynched for it the next day. (I've been
trying
to do the same with DGB whose hammer-before-claim was also bad... )

I love how you head town cred on yourself for bus'ing your buddy, but I'm scum for hammering him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1454 (isolation #251) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

EBWOP
DrippingGoofball wrote:
imaginality wrote:I was one of the people to call him on it even before WLC flipped, and then got him lynched for it the next day. (I've been
trying
to do the same with DGB whose hammer-before-claim was also bad... )

I love how you
heap
town cred on yourself for bus'ing your buddy, but I'm scum for hammering him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1455 (isolation #252) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:28 pm

And the two of you are hanging your hats on teeny-tiny technicalities, you never pay heed to the big picture.

That's because of your scum wincon.

I'm looking forward to reading your scum QT, just to find out which numb-skull decided to let me live to be the easy lynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1459 (isolation #253) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Empking wrote:So its acceptable to lie if it contributes to the made-up vision you're trying to sell?

:roll:

I'm not even going to answer that.

Your last fake scum-hunting effort in this game dates back 1992.

You're not really reacting to the changing winds of the game. You're just following the plan you cooked up in the scum QT last night, even though it long stopped making sense.

But as always, I
am
wrong with one of my suspects.

If I'm wrong about you - though I think you are the most likely one to pan out - stop being so stubborn, you know what to do. Help us lynch scum. That would
not
be me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1460 (isolation #254) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Empking wrote:Its infeasable for DGB with her scumputer analysis and her ISOing of me not to realize that I voted Kunk.

Do you seriously think that with all the information I spout out trying to piece things together, that I wouldn't get something wrong, mix some things up, and have a couple of brain farts?

I think you and your buddy are desperately hoping to convince a townie to hammer me. Do you have daytalk? If so, I can't wait to read it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1466 (isolation #255) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Empking,

This is what makes you scum.

I am town. I made a million calculations, plus a few brain farts, to narrow down the field to three players. Yet I keep second-guessing myself. What if I'm wrong about Empking, even though he's my #1 suspect? What if imaginality is town? What if there is a scum in my third pick, Tarhalindur? What, gowd forbid, is there is scum in my long shots?

But you. You are scum. You have never deviated one iota from today's agenda. Was it to frame me for hammering kunkstar? Did it help that I had narrowly escaped death a day before, and that players would be keen on sending me to the gallows? Are you limited in changes of heart that you could credibly make?

Why haven't you considered today that Tarhalindur may be scum? What about imaginality? Have you taken the time to take a deeper look? You've been on most large wagons, why aren't you joining a second one today? Why have you shown no inclination to look for scum? Why is your activity confined to attacking your attacker with quips and technicalities?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1467 (isolation #256) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Empking wrote:Crazy: You know how Quilford and DGB are pretty obviously buddies (the metaphorical FOS doesn't really work when you've got two votes). What does that make you think about DGB?

All you need is to convince ONE TOWNIE, Empking.

How am I Quilford's buddy, and not WLC, whom I defended, or Crazy, whom I similarly defended? Or smalls, for that matter? Or Amrun?

You're just trying to manipulate Crazy because he didn't get a Quilford wagon. That's what makes me a Quilford buddy.

DIE SCUM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1468 (isolation #257) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 pm

NVM, Empking is voting Quilford.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1473 (isolation #258) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Empking wrote:How?

If Quilford and I are town, who is scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1477 (isolation #259) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Empking wrote:The scum team not being you and Quilford does create a very difficult question. I guess Crazy and Small.

Do you have reasons?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1479 (isolation #260) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Empking wrote:Amrun and Imaginality are town based on their action.

That's convincing!

*facepalm*

Empking wrote:Ran is a Mason and vouches for Tar.

And he can't be wrong, right?

Empking wrote:Ergo those two.

Thanks for the in-depth research.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1480 (isolation #261) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Tar is a little bit more Empking's buddy with this. Because Empking is taking responsibility for an Imaginality town fake-read, but blames the Mason for the Tar town fake-read.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1481 (isolation #262) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Alright, I have to shut off the compy, hit the shower, plane is leaving at 8 tomorrow morning.

Toodles!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1505 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Empking wrote:I thought about before but the reason Imiginality is town because scum (DGB) lied in order to try and get him lynched.
Amrun has been a strong town read for so long that I don't even know what set it off.

But you're scum and I'm lying to get YOU lynched so.........

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1506 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:19 pm

imaginality wrote:*At the time of writing that, I thought the quick-hammer might have been less scummy if it was on scum rather than town, but then when it came to DGB's quickhammer, I realised that it's a scummy action either way - a townie unsure of the player's alignment, however suspicious, should wait for the claim, just in case. (What if kunkstar7 had claimed mason?)

No. His mason would have claimed for him earlier.

I saw evidence he was claim stalling.

Plus, he had hammered a townie pre-claim!

AND his iso was scummy to boot!

Do you know how hard it is to get a scum lynched after a PR fake-claim? They also out real roles. And they can really mess with us.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1507 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 pm

imaginality wrote:Look at how hard I've pushed DGB today...

Hey.

I'm pushing
you
hard.

One of you or Empking is scum.

FO SHO

If not both.

One of you is a semi-convincing liar.

Which one?

Why aren't you bus'ing Empking, imaginality? He is full of it.

Also, where the heck is Tar?

I'm kinda worried, because if the scum moves first, they might be the deciding vote. I know they can't move on me, because they're already voting me. But again, one of my suspect is town, and that town suspect might be hammered by scum.

Town is going to have to beat the scum to the hammer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1508 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 pm

I don't know what this means, alignment-wise, but it's strange how Empking is not defending himself, he's only attacking his attacker.

Gotta get off the compy now...

Toodles!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1509 (isolation #267) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Back for one last thing.

Calling for a player's head to roll for hammering pre-fakeclaiming scum IS TOTALLY SOMETHING I WOULD MYSELF DO AS SCUM.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”