Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hey guys. Confirming. Sorry I am so late I didn't see my message cause I am at the beach.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

mastin2 wrote:(Can someone fill me in on who Guy Gardner is? No knowledge of source material guy, here. In it because I was asked and we needed the players at the time, not because I'm a comics guy.)

Wasn't he an earth green lantern? Why would that be miller?

See yOu guys in a couple of hours.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I can't choice claim because I don't have the choices of the original slot. I'll ask Dana for them.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ok, Dana sent me Kublai's choices.

Kublai Khan's UPick choices were:
Non-lantern
Black/White Lantern
Colored Lantern

I got non-lantern
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

- FrozenMirror

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Non-Lantern
Colored Lantern
White / Black Lantern

- nopointinactingup

- Kast

- Andrius

Andrius wrote:I guess I'll start.
I sent in Colored Lantern, then Non-Lantern, then B/W Lantern.
Faraday sent in Non-Lantern, then Colored Lantern, then B/W Lantern.
I'm not sure what the mods took as legit, since neither of them went in through Callandor.

- Toogeloo

- Candle Jack

CandleJack wrote:SnakePlissken chose Nonlantern/Colored/White or Black when sending in Lantern choices (pity, I'd have preferred the exact opposite order, I wanted possible White Lantern anti-Cult powers and I'd rather start Cult than be recruited anyways). Wound up colored lantern so...

- WeyounsLastClone

WeyounsLastClone wrote:My choices:
Preference:
1) No Lantern
2) Colored Lantern
3) Black/White

- marco1610

- hiplop

hiplop wrote:I sent in: Coloured
White/Black
Non-Lantern

- Mr. Subliminal

- GhostWriter

- ToastyToast

ToastyToast wrote:My choices were:
Colored
black/white
non-lantern

- vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka wrote:WTF?

I picked 1)non latern
2)Colored lantern
3) Black/white lantern and I got a white lantern????

- ooba

ooba wrote:1) White\Black lantern
2) Colored lantern
3) Non-Lantern
were my choices.

- tanstalas

tanstalas wrote:1)Non-lantern
2)Colored lantern
3)black/white

I got colored lantern.

- Bogre

- Nikanor

Nikanor wrote:I picked:
Black/White
Coloured
Non-lantern

- Apokalyptika

Apokalyptika wrote:The person I replaced picked
-Colored lantern
-Black/white lantern
-Non-lantern

- zMuffinMan

zMuffinMan wrote:Skimmed so far, choices were 3>1>2, catching up properly after some sleep.

- Mastin2

mastin2 wrote:

Non-lantern
Colored
Black/White

In that order.

- Lady Lambdadelta

- kondi2424

- inHimshalibe

inHimshallibe wrote:I've never done this before, but it's right.

Claiming Miller

inHimshallibe wrote:Greatpostan about Andy's FOS and no vote.

Nikanor and Mastin are town. Secret townlean as well, will reveal after a while.

vote: Andrius

Guy Gardner.

- Oversoul

Oversoul wrote:Kublai Khan's UPick choices were:
Non-lantern
Black/White Lantern
Colored Lantern

I got non-lantern

Someone (I think Magna?) asked for a list, but I don't know how useful it will be.

Anyways Nika, I don't like you overassuming that you know vezok. I hate it when people bring meta into games. Meta is the worst reason for or against someone.

All in all, we have alot of inactive players in order for this list of Lantern choices to be completed. :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:It's in my notes, duh. I'm just not posting it until it's complete.

Of course it is. :roll:

Mr Subliminal wrote:Hey Oversoul, scumhunt, or at least pretend to.

I am rereading the thread now that I have partially made that list. I don't like Nika's buddying with Vezo, and I don't like Mastin's immediate assumptions on everything. I never like early D1 because I can't tell if people are being serious or not.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

hiplop wrote:My PM is worded in a way that makes me not believe he can straight-up claim white lantern right off the bat, it says something along the lines of we have to wait for them to become part of the game.

I suppose i could just be an exception, but I'm pretty sure he just scum-slipped due to not knowing how our PM's are structured

White Lanterns in the flavor don't come into play for a while, but when they do they augment people iirc. This makes hiplop confirmed town.

Andrius wrote:Enlighten me. How the hell do you know this?
Just say role info if its role info but the game OP says nothing about there being only ONE cult or them being not cult.

I'll let that grow for a bit.

SORRY TANS IF YOU WANT TO GET LYNCHED FOR BEING LARFLEEZE THEN CLAIM ALREADY.
<3, BUT COME ON.
You're making alot of noise and that's not towny at all. Come off it.

Andrisu, what? Why are you being so thick. If LLD knows that there is not a second White Cult, what could that mean...

Also, interesting choice of words with "grow" for a bit. Stop trying to cast a shadow of doubt for later in the game on someone who is most likely a WL. I also think LLD is confirmed town now too.

LLD, like the others, if your Red and Blue isn't a PR please stop it.

Same goes for your Mr Subliminal.

Toogelo wrote:
I'm not going to vote for Andrius or Toast right now. Neither wagon came off as serious the first time I looked at them. Toast's latest series of posts look townish enough that I don't even know why he has votes anymore. LLD's overreaction to my vote hasn't really given me a reason to remove it either. No one else is really standing out atm. Aside from that, I don't typically move my vote around much. As I said in my previous post, I town hunt more on Day 1. I don't vote just because people pressure me to do so.

Toog, why would you continue to vote for her when she softclaimed already? And why would you hunt town on D1? With two anti-town factions, one of which can change alignments, wouldn't it make more sense to hunt for scum?

Ooba wrote:Let's get one thing straight
- Black lantern(s) are mod-confirmed to be cult (Dueling cults is fun to speculate on but barring new info, I'll just assume it's one cult)
- Really shouldn't matter who the scum team is right now
- "Lynch scum for the first lynch; lynch cult for second lynch" is funny. Cult's obviously the growing threat and trust me - we are going to have a hard time lynching CR even if two lynches are spent on the cause.

Also, finally, Andrius is not cult - so your votes are better used elsewhere.

I don't like this post by Ooba at all.

It lacks the certainty that hiplop and LLD displayed when discussing the cult
Scumhunting always matters and building connections is an important part of that
I agree that we should split the votes for scum/cult for now
Where did anyone say they were voting Andrius for cult reaons??

Mastin wrote:How many games have we been in together, Oversoul? Including Marathon Games, quite a lot. That didn't give you any hints?

I have 1 game with you other than this one and I think I played 1 marathon game with you. Unless you have played with me many times on an alt, in which case :shifty:

vezok wrote:I read again and it seems my name is Ice ( Freezer)

So WTF is my name? Freezer or Ice?

Ice is your name. Freezer is your ability. :facepalm: He definitely messed up something. I believe his claim though.

If my hunch is correct, then I think Friend is town based off his interaction with Tans at 284 and 286.

Toasty, why do you think hiplop is scummy?

vezokpiraka wrote:
Mr Subliminal wrote:hiphlop is our claimed White Lantern, right? Are you one of those that got discharged from the Corps (like Superman), or are you one of 'The 12'?

Were did hiplop claim white lantern? He just said they get activated after some time.

how else would he know that?

Also, I agree with Mastin about his playstyle based off my game with him in [redacted]. your other head should know that already :\

VOTE: Andrius
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

tanstalas wrote:See the thing is my PM basically says I gave my powers to Lex Luthor for the time being (24 hours) but I will get them back.

So I'm unsure of what to make of his role. I believe he is Lex Luthor, but I am wondering if he might turn after D1 into another faction.

I believe Ooba's claim. I don't think think he would turn into another faction based on his flavor and seeing as the flavor is Brightest DAY (24 hours) it could just be a reference to the battle.

Subliminal, don't some of the leaguers turn into white lanterns? This flavor has me so confused.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Oversoul »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Tooge

Tans, I don't know if this answers your question or not.

"During the Blackest Night event, when word got out that apparently everyone around the world who have died are rising as undead Black Lanterns, Luthor isolates himself in his safehouse in fear that all the people he had murdered over the years would also reanimate and seek revenge on him.[68] His fear is justified as his victims, including his deceased father, arrive, seeking to feast on his avarice-filled heart. However, Luthor escapes after receiving a power ring fueled by the orange light of avarice and becomes a deputy of the Orange Lanterns. Luthor arrives at Coast City and joins the battle against the Black Lantern Corps.[69] Luthor engages battle with the Black Lantern versions of Superman and Superboy. However, the Agent Orange Larfleeze wants Luthor's ring off, as the alien does not want to share his power with him, resulting in them battling each other for it despite all of the dangers around them.[70] Luthor is able to use all of the people he has killed as his own Orange Lanterns, and seeks to add Superman to their numbers.[71] Luthor is quickly overwhelmed by his greed, and sets out to steal the rings of his fellow inducted Lanterns, taking Scarecrow's yellow ring and attempting to steal Mera's red one, but is held back by the Atom(wielding the ring-staff of the Indigo tribe) and the Flash wearing a Blue Lantern Ring. When deputy Violet Lantern Wonder Woman uses her magical lasso to restrain Luthor, under its spell of truth, Luthor is forced to confess that he secretly wants to be Superman.[72] When Nekron is defeated, Larfleeze takes the ring from Luthor, leaving him powerless, and allows Luthor to remain on Earth with the Green Lanterns (although Sinestro notes that this is the first time Larfleeze has given anyone anything).[73]"

Taken from the Lex Luthor article on Wikipedia. If Dana is following with the flavor, I would assume that after the time period has elasped, Luthor would be most likely made into a townsperon? right?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

hiplop wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:Did you factor in any votes between the VC and Nik's lolcopclaim?

are you even in this game?

He is one of the heads on the MrSubliminal hydra.

I don't find inHim scummy because he has already basically claimed his entire role. Unless you don't believe that he is a miller and his claim is a gambit, LLD, he practically confirmed that the mafia were going to be Red Lanterns. I don't see why a mafia member would do that.

Mastin, why do you think Kast is scum? Other than confusing your softclaim I don't understand the Kast scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Holy shit just ISOd you, you haven't done
anything

I know, to be honest the mechanics of this game have me pretty lost. I've never played with a cult before and I have never played with a double voting mechanic.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
Mr Subliminal wrote:Holy shit just ISOd you, you haven't done
anything

I know, to be honest the mechanics of this game have me pretty lost. I've never played with a cult before and I have never played with a double voting mechanic.

And that leaves you completely incapable of scumhunting?

No, but having the cult fuck up my reads and recruit someone without me knowing makes me tentative.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

inHimshallibe wrote:Am I just going to be able to OMGUS LLD when I'm town and catch scum? Sweet.

To be honest, I think she already softclaimed.

My reads:
Town-
MrS
Mastin
Nika
Hiplop
Friend
zMuffinMan
LLD
Vezok (Nika through Vezok are because of their WL/masonry claims)
inHim
FrozenMirror
Tans

null:
Kast
CJ
I want to put Ooba here, but I haven't made up my mind. I find his Lex Luthor claim believable, but after I looked at a wiki article on him I think his alignment could change to SK with a BLkilling wincon
TT

scum:
GW
Andrius

When I remember more i'll add it
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:What did she softclaim? Tell me moar.

Well, I think she soft claimed a White Lantern.

And based off her Red/Blue text...

That is all I am saying. I don't want her killed if I am right about who I think she is.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Red/Blue text isn't a softclaim silly. And y'know, outting a softclaim when you don't want to reveal it ruins the point.

:igmeou:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Red/Blue text isn't a softclaim silly. And y'know, outting a softclaim when you don't want to reveal it ruins the point.

Oh I think I see where I lost you.

I think she has a WL because of her interactions with other possible WL's.

Her Red/Blue unnecessary text thingy lead me to believe that she is a particular WL.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Toast, no, it isn't any particular order. Just the order I could remember who was in the game when i was making the post.

I don't like GW because he was trying to make Friend look scummy after Friend and a couple of others got a modconfirm pm about each other or something.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why am I always accused of being a noob. -.-
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: town
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

Tar, why would your role from another game be in this one? that makes no sense.

And I still don't like GW.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

Maybe only the people who aren't already on a voting wagon can vote for someone.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Also, Mastin, I don't think all the lights are present in that flavor scene. Why wouldn't there be any black light?

pedit: Omg andrius
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

Andrius wrote:OH WAIT WAIT WAIT.

[TINFOIL]
I THINK HAWK FAILED TO CATCH THE BOOMERANG, GUYS. IM NOT SO SURE IT WAS A SK AFTER ALL. MAYBE THE BOOMERANG DUDE KILLED DOVE? JUST A TINFOIL.
[/TINFOIL]

What? Is this somethign to do with the

Nikanor wrote:I got a Serial Killer result on Toasty at the beginning of the day.

[/quote]

What the fuck. I thought you said you weren't cop.

VOTE: Toast
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Kast, what is the directed kill strategy? I am looking through Nik's posts, but I can't find the one you are talking about.

MrSubliminal, wouldn't your plan just out all of the nonclaimed WLs? I don't want to do that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Andrius wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Kast, what is the directed kill strategy? I am looking through Nik's posts, but I can't find the one you are talking about.

MrSubliminal, wouldn't your plan just out all of the nonclaimed WLs? I don't want to do that.

They tell ToastyToast (Hint: SK) who to kill each night. If he doesn't, he gets lynched.
Basically its using another kill for the town's purposes.
ToastyToast has already lost the game as we won't let a SK win with the town (mutually exclusive wincons).
So yeah he's f***ed.

That is a pretty good idea. But it is too highly dependent on which faction (scum or town) that the SK would want to win (other than himself).

UNVOTE:

Where has Tans been? We haven't heard from him today.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

ToastyToast wrote:A mason whose investigative, bulletproof, and can pass through my ability? Yeah there's no way in hell thats town.

With Subliminal claiming to give people their white rings that is actually very possible
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No ring.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Kast, I pmed the mod about the difference between Uncultable and Unrecruitable and they said the difference was the wording.

They wouldn't elaborate on that so I am going to say that the words are interchanageable. Kast, I agree with your suspicion of Tans. Larfleeze is too volatile of a character to be trusted and his paranoia yesterday seemed insincere.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Okay so guess what? I fucked up the OMGENIUS gamebreaking a bit. Luckily, it can still be salvaged.
No more WLs claim EXCEPT the following.

If you are one of the following please state whether you have received a ring yet:
- Andrius (assuming no)
- Candle Jack
- WeyounsLastClone
- GhostWriter
- ToastyToast (assuming no)
- Apokalyptika
- Oversoul

No need to have someone out themselves when they aren't in lynching range.

MrSubliminal,

Where is the second part of your revised omgenius plan?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:Whatever, I'm done waiting for Sublim and hiplop is confirmed scum.
Unvote. Vote: hiplop.

I agree with Friend. I thought he was confirmed town especially with the Vezok issue early yesterday.

And about MrSubliminal's omgenius plan, well I guess that's that.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

Apokalyptika wrote:Tar, I never said Nikanor was flailing. I said that Nikanor's claim amused me, as did seeing the results (i.e. people getting excited and flailing about). And I specifically mentioned that I found it odd that neither Andy nor tans questioned the second cop claim, especially since Andy talked a lot about BPs and such yesterday.

Magister Ludi, hi there! Are you actually going to tell me why you tried to quickhammer, or are you going to clumsily try to dodge the question again? Also, protip: Being on a townie lynch =/= trying to quickhammer that townie, nice try.

Peregrine's 1114 strikes me badly. Lots of people seem to suspect that either I or WLC are CL, but Peregrine's blatantly setting up a "one or the other" type scenario. Reeks of laying a foundation to chain lynches, especially with double lynches.

So your defense is that, Peregrine is acting more like scum than you are and we should therefore look at him? That is horrible. Also, a lot of people think you are mafia, not Cult Leader.

VOTE: Apok

I too would like an answer to Apok's question (about Candle Jack).

Subliminal is most likely town. There is no reason that mafia or cult would pull something as dangerous as that gambit. His play has followed a towny mindset and he is actively scumhunting. Other than gambits, what are your suspicions of Subliminal/Nikanor, WLC?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:Image

Second time I have seen that picture.

What does it mean? :?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

ToastyToast wrote:
Andrius wrote:Fucking love Bang (the game).
We had a 10-person bang session once.
Pretty freaking awesome.
'
WAITING FOR FLIP.

What reminded you of bang? lol
Playin teh Indians. Banging all of you.

Must. Resist. Inappropriate. Comments.

GAHH! :evil:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

To be honest I didn't read any part of it because the color hurt my eyes and I saw that part of it was German so ya... Lol
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

Apok had very little connection with anyone at least from what I can tell. And the connections he did have are all dead basically. :/

Remember that a couple of people such as Vezok and WLC are on V/LA.

I think it is safe to assume that Apok stole Candle's vote yesterday, right?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why is Peregrine a choice for lynch? He hasn't done anything really and interactions if any with his slot will be hard to analyze.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:You haven't really done anything either.

True. But how could I when I was roleblocked last night?

Toasty and co, you need to get Vezok in on that so he doesn't roleblock one of you/your targets.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Isn't that what he was asking?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Andrius wrote:oversoul you say right now whether you were RB'd or not last night.

Tans, don't answer if its too much but do you have a copy of mine permanently or limited?
Because I could always target you again down the line for another shot if you need it. :/

Pretty sure. My ability was 1 shot and I don't have it anymore, not that I would be able to tell if it was used or not. :/
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

tanstalas wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
Andrius wrote:oversoul you say right now whether you were RB'd or not last night.

Tans, don't answer if its too much but do you have a copy of mine permanently or limited?
Because I could always target you again down the line for another shot if you need it. :/

Pretty sure. My ability was 1 shot and I don't have it anymore, not that I would be able to tell if it was used or not. :/

Cult only gets 1-shot?

I'm not cult. And if you think I am try stealing from me. You won't get anything.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

hiplop wrote:No, he wouldn't. He doesn't get cult actions.

LOLCULTCLAIM

What? That doesn't even make sense. I'm not cult. If he can steal abilities that are already used up he might get something. If he can't, then he won't get anything. I've already crumbed what my ability was, but you all took it as a cult claim.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

vezokpiraka wrote:Get we get a claim from oversoul?

His ability will resolve today and I want to see what he was trying to do.

I'm not claiming unprovoked. I haven't seen any indication from my target that my ability succeeded or failed and I find your rolefish attempt highly suspect, Vezok.

Besides, I'm not even suppose to be on the computer right now. I am watching a movie with my wife and if I spend any more time away she will get angry.

fos:Vezok
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why would you put the miller as a possible scum pick, Peregrine? That doesn't make sense.

Vezok, why am I suspicious for being a lurker?

Anyway, Scumpicks would have to be:

WLC
GW
Peregrine
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ghostwriter, if you are reading, please claim now. Tans, I thought you were Larfleeze?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

nevermind. I found the post where you explain it
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

That was a lynch, Muffin. I agree with Blackberry. A claim tells us just as much as their actual role.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:hey guys i just inspected nolynch and got town so let's not lynch him okay??

What the hell? Who is nolynch? And I am getting really fucking confused with your claiming shit.

Also, I am catching up on the 8 pages since I last posted. I haven't been feeling well for the past few days and recent happenings in a few of my games have really put me off from playing mafia. -____-
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Oversoul »

PeregrineV wrote:
Nikanor wrote:It's the notes. It's fluff, and half of them are wrong anyway.
AND I've already said that the masons are not actually masons. We're just all very, very likely to be town.

Ahh, that does change things. So the fab 5 are just fab town, but not confirmed masons. That's much better, because I was having a hard time squeezing all of the scum and CR into three people using PoE.

And they were notes for me when I read, so as to how much to weigh each post. And I'm glad I did, since you were able to clear up misconceptions.

I do not like this post one bit. First, it shows that Peregrine is not actively reading (asking a very obvious question), and second I get the impression that he is trying to falsify his opinions by using PoE instead of trying to scumhunt. Maybe it is the paranoia in me, but I am suspicious of Peregrine.

Andrius wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Nikanor wrote:So if we go
ToastyToast: OverToast
tans: WLC
Andrius: PeregrineV
Do you three find that acceptable?

Andrius wrote:Except you're not supposed to do it like that, Nik.
You give us a LIST.
We target from the list.
The THREAT of being targeted will work almost as well as a true target.

tans def. targets WLC. If he doesn't someone should.

Do you think people can't think for themselves?

They can.
Hence we don't need "you do this" when a list will do.

Hammerdrop by vezok thank god.

See you all tomorrow.

Happy that there was a hammer, when there wasn't? Seems too anxious to go into the nightphase. Andrius's play has been unusual for well, all of the game, but more sporadic during this second lynch cycle of the day.

About the massclaiming, I see why people are worried about it, but as Andrius said, we already have a rather large group of confirmed townies. Instead of a massclaim, I was thinking why don't the ones who aren't confirmed through the masonry claim? It appeals to both camps and keeps some powers hidden to keep the scum teams guessing.

Blackberry accusing Friend of being culted... I just don't even know anymore. This game is too confusing with people gambiting up a storm. Blackberry, was your accusation of Friend being culted true?

Andrius wrote:Hell, Friend, you might as well claim cult.
Perhaps claim overall.
Because, regardless of who is lynched, today, I will tell you now, if I had bullets they'd be aimed at you tonight. (Which I don't, but.)

Andrius, why the rolefishing? I don't understand your train of logic here. You imply that BB might be lieing about accusation against Friend, but you still believe that Friend was culted last night. What would a claim do for that? He would still have the same townie claim as before? I think I know who Friend and Nopoint are softclaiming to be, but this is just a gut feeling.

GhostWriter wrote:Right, so I've been busy moving for college. Took a lot longer than expected, but that's life. I think I called for a V/LA in here, but it wasn't for long enough.

Anyway, I don't really know where the wagon on me came from. Probably my lack of talking and possible slot-replacement. WLC should be lynched right away, and I don't know why anyone thinks differently. Perhaps I've missed something whilst away. I will be rereading, but I don't think my read on him will have changed. VOTE: WLC

Also,
Blackberry wrote:Saying someone's claim is "fairly obviously fake" sounds like scum to me. "Due mostly to the fact that it's too early in the timeline for that". I can't see a towns person saying that or having that thought as a genuine flow of logic.

Lex Luthor being a 1-shot OL signifies his short time of having the power, meaning we're still in that point in time. Furthermore, had the WL rings been sent out that night like he claimed, Deadman would have flipped WL. Outside of Swamp Thing, he's the single most important WL there is. It was clearly a fake. I'm not sure how this isn't a genuine flow of logic.

GhostWriter, seriously? You are in danger of being lynched and that is what you give us? No claim and then a vague ass vote?

Also, let it be known, that GhostWriter is apparently acting like this in all of this games and has quasi site flaked.

Mr S and his flipflopping vote on Friend and GhostWriter is off putting and suspicious. His excuse that he didn't read the bolded accusation is also very concerning because it basically confirms that he wasn't really reading the thread. Also, when people started to get suspicious of him and express this suspicion he flips out. That is very hypocritical especially with regards to what happened with another hydra, Candle Jack, on the first day where Mr S jumped all over CJ for the fail hammering.

Mr Subliminal wrote:
I'm at the tipping point.
I want to vote Magua.
Because I think he's one of the best choices for CR.

But on the other hand we have GW, who's more likely mafia than CR.

And that's a much less risky lynch.
BUT.
I did just tell BB about last game- about how the lynches that we spent on nopoint and tans were "wasted" in the sense we didn't go after the CR.
And I think this is it.

So I'm a better lynch but you're still voting GW? How's that fence?

This post doesn't help Mr Subliminal at all either. Andrius basically said that he was iffy on who to vote (and has continually brought up the problem that Mr S called fence sitting) and was just talking aloud, but you felt the need to call him out for it? It looks like he is trying to undo what had just happened by revoting GhostWriter and then trying to cast suspicion off himself. His posts afterwards look like flailing to me as he is looking for any way out of being under suspicion anymore.

Blackberry wrote:
Mr Subliminal wrote:
FRIEND, DO NOT CLAIM. DO NOT FUCKING CLAIM.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe:

A) Only one person (Andrius) asked Friend to claim
B) Friend isn't anywhere near lynch
C) Friend was accused of being a Cult Recruit, meaning he would have a legitimate claim before he was recruited

All that being said, I'm really curious as to why Friend even said "I'LL CLAIM" with barely any reason to. Unless he feels guilt. Do you feel guilt and pressure Friend?

Finally someone mentions that Friend already has a safeclaim if he is cult. To be honest, Friend's willingless to claim without realizing the implications that it doesn't change anything look like true towniness to me.

Blackberry wrote:Errr, I messed up what I was thinking.

Basically, the amount of time it took to string up MC and the # of active players doesn't make sense. Obviously Cult recruited an active/town-like player (thinking about it, it could be Nikanor as well, though one might suspect Nikanor may die).

In fact, thinking about it some more, my gut says Nikanor would be a good Cult Recruiter. Mafia, I'd kill Nikanor tonight if you want to eliminate Cult. Because the town aren't going to lynch him and then before you know it the Cult will pwn you. Think about it, CR wants to do something DAY 1 to avoid being a target the entire game, so he fakes a cop gambit to make himself seem town. (Just an idea that came to mind, I have no idea if it's likely or not, LOL).

Anyways, my original theory had to do with all the active players (likely cult recruits) being on MC.

However, the following players aren't on MC: ToastyToast ... Err, I think there is at least a few more, I was basing it on who was on the first 2 lynches (i.e., active players who kept up with what was going on).

Plus, I think if MC was CR someone would have done something by now to throw it off of MC and onto someone else. And being as I'm the only one who is doing anything close to that, I don't think MC is cult. And the more I thought about it, I could see a cult recruit voting their CR early on the wagon under the presumption that it wasn't going to pile up. I know I've done things like that before as scum but I got yelled at and people acted like they'd never do that as scum (during a 5-player kill the godfather game). Also, Mr. S was quick to switch off MC, so it's another possibility of CR-Recrutee partnership right there, I guess, but Mr. S wouldn't have let MC get this far and then continue to push for his lynch.

I.e., I will be shocked if MC is cult recruiter.

A few things with this post, I am almost positive that Nikanor either softclaimed or claimed that he was bulletproof and that he was most likely the shot for the indigo dayvig. However, because of a mod error and the lynch occuring before the dayvig shot, Nikanor, if he was shot at, got his bulletproof ability back. Unless they want to risk lhaving no kill and living through another 2 day lynch with the roleblocking effects tonight, they won't use their shot on Nikanor. I agree though that Nika would be a good recruit and if there are any watchers or sensor they should watch Nika to see if anyone visits him.

Also, there is a chance that GW's recruit isn't on his wagon seeing as a few people haven't voted and can't cult win with just one member of the faction? So the recruit could be on his wagon and it would look anti-cult to do that especially if it is a pro town looking player.

Nikanor vs Toasty revisited doesn't really make sense Nikanor. He Jailkept you to protect you, I don't see why that is hard to understand. I have to agree that there is a bit of a logic fail with Toasty. If he thought you were a daycop (the only way you could have gotten a scum result on Toogeloo), then it would be entirely possible to get a result this day. I find Toasty legitimate and I am wary of doing anything to a jailkeeper because the rule is so valuable.

Also, about the roleblocker thing you have to remember that not all of them are a roleblocker by their role. From what I can gleam of Tans and Andy, Tans stole the roleblocking ability through his original ability (he is larfleeze). Andy would therefore be a roleblocker. Kast is a Jailkeeper which isn't only a roleblocker. Muffins claimed a roleblocker ability so I can see how there could be a surplus of roleblock abilities. However, 2 straight roleblockers is a little odd especially since Andy is also apart of that roleblock masonry.

vezokpiraka wrote:Why are you posting so much spam?

Lynch someone already.

I didn't find anything worthwhile in the last few pages.

Vezok, you come back after what you assume is a hammer vote from yourself and then you make this post? Not to mention you have been prodded. This looks similar to Andrius wanting to go into night pretty fast, but at least Andrius has been rather consistent with that opinion. You didn't find Subliminal's failfriend vote worthwhile or Blackberries accusation of against Friend worthwhile?

Blackberry wrote:Also... something fishy about the 'Masonary' ... although I haven't actually read it to see what was claimed.

Last game there was a MASON RECRUITER.

Someone came up UNRECRUITABLE instead of UNCULTABLE.

I.e., there is a Mason Recruiter... which means there is NOT a masonary consisting of 3+ people at this point.

I asked the mod the same question and literally the response was "wording".

I'll go back and get the pm, but I am almost positive they mean the same thing and can be used interchanageably.

Ya, I asked if there was any difference between the words and the response was "wording".

Blackberry wrote:There was a MASON RECRUITER in the LAST game Andrius... -_-

What happens when Cult cults a Mafia? That's fricken dumb as hell and way too cult-sided, no?

Larfleeze was an SK back then that stole rings, I don't think the mod would put the same roles back into the game. I'm not gonna try and out guess the mod, but that would be really dumb and breakable.

Ok. I think I am caught up on everything.

fos: subliminal

I will hammer in 15-30 minutes. I am going for a run. I don't want to hammer in case anyone wants to talk about my post or someone brings up something new.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok I am voting now.

Nika, is there anything you want to discuss?

VOTE: GhostWriter
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

although I am flattered to be sigged (for probably the wrong reasons), but why did you and Skrew quote me in your sigs?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:
Sublim wrote:Nikanor, why are people suspecting me? Claim an inno result or something.

I already used my inspect on nolynch. I'll inspect you tomorrow.

Stop making fun of me. :cry:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

a
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Oversoul »

s
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

LOL
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Kast wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Kast is a Jailkeeper which isn't only a roleblocker
Is this a typo oversoul? I did not claim this. Did you mean to type Toast?

I think the main reason GW wasn't lynched earlier is (as muff already pointed out) that he's likely mafia, not CR. Don't think this really matters at this point though...Was hoping for more coordination, but Andy, since you're probably mafia blocker, I strongly suggest you let me follow BB tonight. I'm fairly sure he's CR. It's still in your best interest even if you are mafia.

Also, guess: R

:oops:

ya, I meant to say ToastyToast. Sorry.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

o
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

h
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I knew it was something Greek once I saw T _ O S
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry wrote:Just curious - did Kast already claimed tracker?

Also, I kind of town-slipped that I wasn't CR. Although I realize I'm pointing this out myself... but someone said "How do you know CR recruits Night 1"... when in my mind that was a common assumption cuz that is how CR usually works. Whereas someone else pointed out CR didn't recruit until Night 2 in the previous game. I.e., if it's the same, then I wouldn't be CR cuz I didn't know that. I think it's incredibly dumb for someone to think the opposite of that and think I'm CR for assuming CR can recruit Night 1... wtf?

What? How does that make you a town slip? Was there some mechanic in the last game that prevented the cult from recruiting night 1?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

So much to wrap my head around..

I think we can out the person who Vanillalized Kast and Tans just by claiming who we targeted last night.

Also, I COULD have either condemned or cleared CJ as CR or not CR if Vezok wasn't a fucking dumbass and delayed my ass the first night.

Blackberry and Tans... omg.. so fucking confused.

I want to believe Kast and Tans as Andrius surely would have claimed that he had his powers permanently taken (and judging by his posts I think he successfully roleblocked Subliminal last night), but I am so very confused and need a few minutes to think things through.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I looked up Kilowog and apparently he is the Green Lantern who teaches all of the other Green Lanterns. Given the fact that he is literally a Drill Sargent, I want to say he was the double actioner unless the power belongs to one of the unconfirmed powers.

First, Blackberry. I am so confused with your postings. When you post ALL of your thoughts, it is hard to differentiate what you are really trying to say.

Blackberry wrote:Just curious - did Kast already claimed tracker?

Also, I kind of town-slipped that I wasn't CR. Although I realize I'm pointing this out myself... but someone said "How do you know CR recruits Night 1"... when in my mind that was a common assumption cuz that is how CR usually works. Whereas someone else pointed out CR didn't recruit until Night 2 in the previous game. I.e., if it's the same, then I wouldn't be CR cuz I didn't know that. I think it's incredibly dumb for someone to think the opposite of that and think I'm CR for assuming CR can recruit Night 1... wtf?

Blackberry wrote:
So, NOPOINT was cult-recruited.

*reads up on Nopoint to see if there's anyone he defended yesterday*

This makes you look very bad. You say you are town because you did not know that CR began recruiting on the second night. However, with Nopoint's flip, we now know that the CR did recruit on N1 as that only makes sense with the NAR that Oa posted. That "town slip" isn't a town slip anymore...

Blackberry wrote:Also, just out of curiosity - why are NONE of the claimed PR's dead? This raises a flag for me O_o.

Why does that raise a flag? Scum want to kill cult just as much as town want to kill cult. I feel like this is like you are sad that PRs aren't dead as the cult don't have a factional kill ability like Mafia.

Blackberry wrote:
Andrius wrote:
nopointinactingup of Hawkworld.
We condemn the desecration of your body, but we condone the elevation of your spirit and
hope
you embrace the light as it embraces you.
All will be well.

I targeted Subliminal last night.
So unless shenanigans then he isn't the CR.

What is this 'HOPE' capitalization? Is this some sort of signal to someone? ... :igmeou:

You're asking a lot of questions that aren't helping us find scum. I don't like your play today given your flips. You are acting too paranoid especially given that a cult member finally flipped.

Blackberry wrote:When you say fake mod-scene... do you mean "Atrocitus (Uncultable 2-Shot Extra-Janitor)" that is fake? (as I either suggested or thought to myself, I can't remember if I posted it...)

Errr, ya I know he was suicided because of Friend, but my question still stands. If he DIES in the same night he is RECRUITED, does he flip as part of the cult or not sense technically he would never have been a part of the cult since he is dead. X_X

Do you even read? I am pretty sure that Andrius said it was modscenes like that Indigo Dayvig shot. Unless there is a Deathmiller or a Janitor, flips cannot be tampered with (correct me if I am wrong). Given that Nopoint came up as 1-shot Bulletproof and so did Nikanor I do believe the Indigo shot, but why didn't Mastin's dayvig death have a modscene with it?

Blackberry wrote:I also want to reiterate, my experience with tans, he is NOT acting like he did last game me and him were both town together. In his last game (Dexter Season 2) he acted very similar to me, we both posted a lot and both drew a lot of suspscion and I came to the conclusion he thinks a lot like me and keeps him mind open and is ready to change his mind when the time is right. But the main point being he posted a lot and threw a lot of ideas out there as town and he is not doing that here.

Do you normally use meta? Tans claimed Larfleeze like the second we got into this game and he has been a proactive scumhunter. You cast suspicion on others, but you don't really follow through with that suspicion and it gives me a horrible vibe of trying to look like a scumhunting town member.

Blackberry wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:I'm thinking... CR pool:

Kast
CJ
Blackberry

Somewhere in that mix.

[quote="Blackberry"I *might* be able to confirm one of those as non-cult.

Kast said he would track me last night, no?

Kast, did you track me? If you did, it's pretty obvious I'm NOT CR and it's obvious as to why. You can answer with "You didn't go anywhere" or "You went somewhere." I prefer nothing beyond one of those two statements.

You mean you can't confirm yourself as noncult? What the fuck? Your accusation against Tans is ridiculous.

Blackberry wrote:Nopoint says only the following about Tans on Day 2:

nopointinactingup wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
I trust BB

Do you want to kill Hiplop?

And this guy. wtf is going on??

Yes, in the same exact post, NOPOINT says the same thing.

nopointinactingup wrote:
Kast wrote:
vote: bb

Kast this untalkative is strange?
Base on my last experience with BB, I think he's pretty clearly town.
But also base on my last experience with him, his reads are pretty bad :P

In other words Nopoint says based on my previous play he thinks I am town (yet Nopoint was slinging mud at me the whole time... but anyways) he then comments on tans (who if he was cult buddies with, would want to comment on him but not throw much suspect on him) and says "wtf is going on with this guy"... YET Nopoint came to the same conclusion that he thinks I'm town. In other words, Nopoint's saying 'wtf is going on with this guy' is not genuine at all because Nopoint agreed that I was town. I strongly feel that Nopoint's short comment was not a genuine comment at all and feels like a "this is my CL but I need to post something so people don't think we're together".

This doesn't make sense. Tans is almost confirmed town, he has actions that are verifiable by Andrius. He basically softclaimed Andrius's role when he claimed that he was Larfleeze when he said, "I roleblock and steal from people at the same time" I don't think that is very balanced seeing as we have so many roleblockers already and that is why I think it is a softclaim.

The only way Tans could be CR is if Andrius was the first recruit, and we have already seen that is not the case as Nopoint has flipped recruit. The only way that would happen is if Peregrine motivated Tans the first night or CR has the ability to recruit twice in one night. I don't like you trying to incriminate Tans when he is basically the most townie other than the White Lanterns.

tanstalas wrote:
Kast wrote:This is the real Kast back from V/LA, though won't be around over the weekend. I'm sort of caught up and my brother filled me in on what's been going on. I think he is still interested in reading along and posting.

Mr.S wrote:
@tanstalas
: How come you no say who you jailkept last Night?

I think I might know why that is. Last night we got a mod PM essentially stating that our powers were taken away. Your claim seems to imply you can either use a stolen power OR steal another power. So I'd like to amend the question to:
@tanstalas:
WTF did you steal our powers instead of blocking your suspected CR?

@BB-

Can't help you; I essentially got blocked when my powers were taken.

OK, now I'm wondering...

I got the same PM Kast, my powers were taken away as well, it sounds like its permanent - it says I am now a Vanilla Townie, this is fucked. Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this, both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town (if you are town) then again this is the sequel to the last game which was imbalanced as fuck as well

Someone needs to claim the Vanillalizing power now. If you don't claim now you will be lynched. This is the same scenario with CJ and how his vote was stolen. If this vanillalizing ability ISN'T town that means we still have 2 scum to hunt plus the CR and their recruits, which fucking sucks because we are doing very well with 3 dead scum and a dead recruit.

Blackberry wrote:NOPOINT WAS AGAINST WLC

WLC CAN NOT BE CULT LEADER

TOP PRIORITY SHOULD BE KILLING CULT LEADER

I.E., KILLING WLC IS DUMB

it implies Tans isn't paying attention, nor are you

Have you never heard of the terms bussing, or distancing, or whiteknighting? Those can all be applied to Nopoint's actions. Also, if you have such a problem with Tans and Nopoint saying that they trust you, wouldn't that also make you a likely scum?

Kast wrote:@Tans-
Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this,

Doubt it's an error on my side, I asked a few questions about the PM already and got responses (hence why I realized it was permanent). You should check if it was an error on your side.
both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town

Firstly, if there is a scum ability to permanently erase a player's power each night, then we should DEFINITELY start with lots of town PRs and likely have some redundancy built in.
Secondly, two possibilities immediately come to mind if this is a result of a night power:
-We have a Doubler in this game who Doubled scum (if there *is* a town Doubler, then this possibility becomes extremely likely)
-Vezokpiraka claimed a delay power, so if Oversoul is the power-stealer/eraser he may have targeted either you or me on N1 and it got delayed until N2.

@BB-
Yes, except there was some flavor that implied it was temporary. Mod clarification stated that the flavor was just flavor.

I have a town read on Tans, so I'm guessing he's legit. His reaction actually makes more sense with what he's claiming now (and fits with my own annoyance at going from PR -> VT).

I never targeted you or Tans on Night one and I don't have a vanillalizing role. I will claim in full if you want me to and at this point I think it is the best thing to do. I want to hear more from Andrius though as he has experience in dealing with cults and what to do at this point in the game but he is V/LA. If we are going to claim, wait until he is off V/LA.

Blackberry wrote:O wait, I just read Toast claims to have jailkept Oversoul. That throws a wrench in things?

Wait, so both Toasty & Tans claim Jailkeeper? o_O

Do you read? Like at all?

Toasty claimed Jailkeepr when Nikanor accused him of being an SK.

Tans claimed Larfleeze as an ability stealer and stole Andrius's power the first night and then claimed to use Andrius's power against WLC last night. That is not a jailkeeper. If anything it is an ability steal, or ability steal + roleblock (which I think was just a softclaim to confirm to Andrius).

Kast wrote:- Blackberry
- WeyounsLastClone

- Mr. Subliminal
- Candle Jack

- inHimshalibe

These are also the only people who have not claimed anything and I would like to see a claim from everyone before we lynch our first target.

ToastyToast wrote:That leaves CJ and WLC for me.

CJ basically soft-claimed someone who survived to endgame as cult in the last game...would make a good fake claim flavor wise OR could be a starter cult member.

WLC's play has been very...middle ground and hidden. Perfect for a CR.

I'm also not buying the NOPOINt WAS ALL FOR LYNCHING WLC argument at all. Why? well, it makes sense for cult to protect their leader, but a cult esentially acts as a growing scum team. If an entire scum team is buddying with their godfather, and the godfather gets lynched, I'd say they'd lose pretty fast. Exact same thing could happen to a cult.

I agree that the possibility of trying to buss the Cult Recruiter is still an option and it is likely as cult are basically a town based mafia without a kill. Where did CJ claim? I haven't found anything where he said he was a particular character from the last game.

Blackberry wrote:My current CR list:
* Toasty
* CJ
* WLC
* inHim

After tunneling, Tans for his metadifferences and his connections with Nopoint you don't have him as a CR? You made such a big fucking deal about it or have you finally come to your senses that Tans is TOWN.

Remove Toasty from that list and add yourself and I think we have a pretty good list as I was NOT RECRUITED LAST NIGHT AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY DELAYED ABILITY.

Also, reading things, I'm pretty sure Toasty isn't confirmed either. Given the situation, it's very possible Toasty could be CR and fake-claimed because of Nik's gambit.

Nik did not confirm being roleblocked. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Toasty like Tans is all but confirmed through their actions. Didn't Nikanor softclaim bulletproof? Unless he had another powerrole, going off Nopoint's role Nika wouldn't have an ability to submit.

For the first lynch, pending their claims and actions, I am most likely going to vote BB or WLC.

Also, I am probably going to be on V/LA until Tuesday.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:Are we MCing our targets? Because I targeted Kast and tans last night.

Why are people eliminating others as CL based on the fact that they were RB'd? Does somebody know the number of recruits?

I'd like to MC, starting with WLC.

WHAT THE FUCK NIKANOR. Putting you and your claims into a box, in a closet, in a warehouse, far away from me. :cry:

Either way, this confirms that there is only 1 scum unless Nikanor is the scum.

I've made up my mind, for this first part of the day I am only lynching Blackberry or WLC unless someone has a damn good reason not to.

Mod, do masons have daytalk and do cult members have day talk?

I am posting this on all of my games. I am going to be V/LA until Tuesday (I said this earlier) so see you guys then.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:CJ's probably mafia.
The only thing we learned from yesterday is that WLC is probnotcult. afaik the list of people who are not confirmed to not be the CR looks like this:
- Kast
- Candle Jack - probnotcult
- WeyounsLastClone - probnotcult
- Blackberry
- Mr. Subliminal
- ToastyToast - probnotcult
- vezokpiraka - probnotcult
- inHimshalibe - probnotcult
- Oversoul

Like honestly why are people eliminating Oversoul as possible CR again?

Because I got delayed and then jailkept and a recruit already flipped? I am the only one who cannot be cult. And you and hiplop are lucky you guys are confirmed white lanterns because this lack of reading skill is annoying me.

gah. back to writing my papers
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

and I wouldn't mind to have a massclaim
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:PS:

WLC wrote:Anyway, I have a feeling that everyone who was targetted tonight has lost their powers, as at the start of the day I got a pm with the same information tans had. Something's fishy at the least. After I get answer from tans on questions above, I'll claim if that's what people really want.

This is bullshit.

Either Kast is lying, or people who lost their powers performed no actions that night, which means tans did not end up targeting you (or he's lying about having lost his powers), so you couldn't have lost your powers from someone targeting you, and it doesn't explain why others who were targeted by someone didn't get this mysterious PM that you supposedly got.

Did you lose your powers permanently?

The pm was at the same time as start of day post. So I believe everything during the night should still have processed as normal, and that's why I want to know what tans did tonight.
PM basically says my powers are gone. As it doesn't specify anything regarding the loss being temporarily, I assume it's permanent and not just stolen what tans was going to do in the night.

VOTE: WLC

Scumslip.

Nikanor already claimed to vanillalize Kast and Tans and Andrius gave no indication that he received a PM stating his powers were removed. That in combination with your power being anti cult, you are likely mafia.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think he is scum, but the only thing that makes me think he is mafia is his "I have an anti cult power rather than anti mafia power", but that is a pretty big tipper. :\ meh. Now I am indecisive.

Either way, let it be known that WLC is scum and deserves to die sooner or later, I don't really care. As long as he dies.

And are we ever going to massclaim?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

I didn't receive a result for my action.

Be back later to type something up, maybe. Feeling like shit.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Andrius wrote:CJ IS NOT CULT RECRUITER.
CJ IS TOWN.

BB you tell me right now why WLC is not for the hanging today.
BB is town.

I am using color because this post is huge and too annoying to dissect. How does BB not wanting WLC to die make him town? Especially with the stuff he has been saying. O_O

So I'm going to assume that if no one claims the power-theft deal it was anti-town motivated. Waiting to see if anyone claims it...

Didn't Nikanor claim the power on Tans and Kast?

magua wrote:
That's it.
VOTE: BB
I honestly don't give a shit if you're town or not. You are a fucking anti-town FORCE.

BB is town you twat.

Again, why?

tans wrote:I got the same PM Kast, my powers were taken away as well, it sounds like its permanent - it says I am now a Vanilla Townie, this is fucked. Wondering if this is a mod error and only one of us were supposed to get this, both of us losing our powers in the same night seems very anti-town (if you are town) then again this is the sequel to the last game which was imbalanced as fuck as well

It would be interesting to find out how this works.
Namely, to see if this occurs more often. Odd/Even night deal, there were two of you, etc.
If someone Motivated anyone last night, this might be a good time to consider claiming- you might have motivated the Power Thief.

TINFOIL, but plausible.

Because I was SAINT WALKER, BLUE LANTERN MOTIVATOR last game and was BROKEN because I was a Cop and a Motivator- something they no doubt fixed for this game.

Nika, did you get motivated last night?

Kast wrote:Secondly, two possibilities immediately come to mind if this is a result of a night power:
-We have a Doubler in this game who Doubled scum (if there *is* a town Doubler, then this possibility becomes extremely likely)
-Vezokpiraka claimed a delay power, so if Oversoul is the power-stealer/eraser he may have targeted either you or me on N1 and it got delayed until N2.

I agree with the first two; hadn't considered the last one.
Which might be reasonable.
That doesn't even make sense. I got delayed the first night and then jailkept the second night. My power could not have occured. Besides, I aimed it at CJ for his fail hammer on Ooba.

OK WE NEED TO GET ORGANIZED.

- Kast,
Tracker
turned VT N2
- Andrius, RB
- Candle Jack, Doc
- WeyounsLastClone, ???
- Blackberry, ???
- hiplop, WLC
- Mr. Subliminal, ???
- ToastyToast, Star Sapphire, JK
- vezokpiraka, Delayer [?], WLC [?]
- tanstalas, Larfleeze,
Power Copier
turned VT N2
- Nikanor, WLC
- zMuffinMan, WLC
- inHimshalibe, Miller
- Oversoul, ???

- Kast,
Tracker
turned VT N2
- Andrius, RB
- Candle Jack, Doc
- WeyounsLastClone, ???
- Blackberry, ???
- hiplop, WLC
- Mr. Subliminal, ???
- tanstalas, Larfleeze,
Power Copier
turned VT N2
- Nikanor, WLC
- zMuffinMan, WLC
- inHimshalibe, Miller
- Oversoul, ???

NON-CULT RECRUITER:
- Andrius, RB
- hiplop, WLC
- tanstalas, Larfleeze,
Power Copier
turned VT N2
- Nikanor, WLC
- zMuffinMan, WLC

HIGHLY DOUBT IT:
- inHimshalibe, Miller
- Mr. Subliminal, ???
- Oversoul, ???
- Kast,
Tracker
turned VT N2
- Candle Jack, Doc

POSSIBLY CR
- WeyounsLastClone, ???
- Blackberry, ???

BOLDED NAMES ARE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO CLAIM; CR IS MOST LIKELY IN THAT LIST.

I agree

No, BB. TT is JK, tans is Power Copier. Munk from the last game.

Are you even with us, lol? Munk is already flipped as cult cop. And Tans said his power and it doesn't sound like town copier. What are you guys going on about when the people who have the anti-power abilities already claimed?

Kast wrote:Motivator will come from the Blue Corps.
Like last time.

So sue me I don't have faith in the mods to make the game unbreakable. :P

Kast wrote:-If anyone else got a PM that they lost all their powers, now might be a good time to share it. There's also a possibility that a DEAD player might have had their powers erased and didn't have a chance to claim (also if it's a mafia ability, there's a chance it hit a Black Lantern who might not want to claim).

This.

Kast wrote:This leaves the only possible OS (ordered based on my opinion of likelihood):

- Blackberry
- WeyounsLastClone

- Mr. Subliminal
- Candle Jack

- inHimshalibe

He's in the top two- calling it now.
I already said why inHim can't be it- if *I* were a CR who wanted to claim Miller I'd claim Miller FOR THE COLOR I WOULD FLIP WHEN INVESTIGATED. NAMELY BLACK. So I'd give Nekron/whoever a WILLIAM HAND fakeclaim.

But apparently there's a Cult Cop so its probably CultCop/MafiaCop instead of Color Cop so less breakable there.
Which raises questions about inHim but I don't think its him and if I've been duped again then I'll handle that later.

Kast wrote:Agree with Mr. S's analysis on Day kill: we know it happened D2. Also, did anyone else notice that nopoint's 1 shot BP was striken out? I'm betting he was the Day 1 indigo target.

Good point. :/
Or he lost it upon getting recruited for obv BREAKABLE reasons but. :/

I have an opinion on this hold on

TT wrote:Andy has some sort of roleblock power ??

Yep.
Don't forget Muffin.
Muffin isn't strictly a roleblock.

TT wrote:CJ basically soft-claimed someone who survived to endgame as cult in the last game...would make a good fake claim flavor wise OR could be a starter cult member.

Bad logic.
They added all the characters who died last game so why would this be different?
Besides, I think I'd blacklist dana if he made SAINT WALKER start as Cult.
Because that would just piss me right off.
FOR THE MEMORY OF LAST GAME.

BB, inHim said he'd flip RED LANTERN if investigated.

True.
If Toast keeps RBing people with no actual power then he can get away with a JK fakeclaim.
But at the rate we're going I don't think this is a Vanilla-less setup, soooo it'd be incredibly hard for him to pull off.

I don't think CJ is the CR.
WLC/BB FOR THE LYNCH.
HELL WE CAN LYNCH BOTH OF THEM TODAY.
THATS A GRAND IDEA.
Agreed

oversoul wrote:I want to believe Kast and Tans as Andrius surely would have claimed that he had his powers permanently taken (and judging by his posts I think he successfully roleblocked Subliminal last night), but I am so very confused and need a few minutes to think things through.

Yeah I would have but I wasn't so OOOOOOH WELLLL MAYBE NEXT TIME [?]

Tans IS confirmed town, people.
+1

oversoul wrote:. I want to hear more from Andrius though as he has experience in dealing with cults and what to do at this point in the game but he is V/LA. If we are going to claim, wait until he is off V/LA.

You're not the CR.
You don't need to fullclaim.
Let's make one thing clear though: You KNEW that your action was Delayed N1, yes?
Just a simple yes/no will do.
This can clear one person as CR i think.
(Unless you're culted OFC but.)
I didn't get a result night1, I thought I was roleblocked by someone

nik wrote:Does somebody know the number of recruits?

ASSUMING night recruition, there's been two night.
One dead black recruit.
So if he wasn't blocked, there's one live recruit.
If he was, its just him.

nik wrote:Why are people eliminating others as CL based on the fact that they were RB'd?

Because nopoint was culted N1, and blocked people N1 couldn't have recruited him.
Simple logic.

But yeah
I propose a fullclaim from WLC and BB. Most likely CRs.

Just 2nd and all plz.

BB no one had Daytalk last game.

Let's try this again.

FULLCLAIMS FROM WLC AND BB. MASSCLAIM IS NOT NECESSARY WITH THE POWER THIEVES ABOUT.

As for BB I read him as town because of the similarities between his play here and SkypeMafia- I don't think I've seen him play outside Skypemafia, but I could be wrong.
Regardless, the logic speaks- if its not WLC its most likely BB after that, so.

TOAST VOTE WLC WITH YOUR NEW CORPS.

nik wrote:Yeah. I'm thinking Andy was recruited by Sublim last night. Sublim wasn't on anybody's list. This looks like an excuse to 'clear' Sublim from being the CR.

He was on MY list.
And I'll pull it for you.
I think I made it VERY CLEAR that I was going to, and got him on the list for that reason exactly.

I'm all for a massclaim but ALL WE NEED at this juncture is claims from WLC and BB.
In light of the Power Theft I think it best to CONCENTRATE a massclaim among likely CRs FOR NOW and then we massclaim if that fails to net us nekron/whoeverthefuckheis.

muffin wrote:A cult doc (now vanilla),

Wait what?!?

subliminal wrote:Hey, Andrius, Muffin, you both say you've got some form of roleblocking power, but we don't know your N1 targets. These would be people who can be confirmed to have not recruited nopointinactingup N1, so, y'know, we'd like to hear them.

I actually *did* block tans. :P
I thought that was made clear with the long andy/tans talk of D1. :P

TT wrote:

@CJ: Why Andrius and why nopoint? It seems like you were protecting people from likely vig shots rather than scumkills.

Just because YOU don't think I'm obvtown... ;)

TT wrote:Also, I am in favor of a mass claim, or at least a claim from all of the possible cult recruiters.

Cool.
Now WHO ARE YOUR CR READS?
Because you're like "claim from the Cr possiblities" without listing them yourself.
I'm trying to clear you as one so shape up you twat.

AGAIN, LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR:
If someone Motivated anyone last night, this might be a good time to consider claiming- you might have motivated the Power Thief.

FULLCLAIMS FROM WLC AND BB. MASSCLAIM IS NOT NECESSARY WITH THE POWER THIEVES ABOUT.

Mr Subliminal wrote:How much skill does it require to blatantly avoid a post full of questions even after it's been shoved in your face multiple times?
Not like it matters anymore, Daykill sent in.

So you're the daykiller? That doesn't make sense given your suspicion of the indigo shot day 1.

Mr Subliminal wrote:Oh look, Andy contradicted himself again :roll:
If he's not scum, I personally guarantee that I will hunt SKrew down, barbeque him, and eat serve for dinner.

Nikanor, nopoint bussed?

If I got culted I would fucking buss. Are you saying that if WLC is not scum or if Andy is not scum you will kill Skrew?

Blackberry, that wall post. Gah. So many things wrong with it. Just say one thing, CJ agreeing with you that Tans is suspicious is not a town tell. Tans is basically confirmed town like the White Lanterns. I will hopefully respond fully tomorrow as I am not feeling well right now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry wrote:ALSO.I JUST ASKED THE MODERATOR ABOUT IF I WERE A POWER THIEF WOULD I KNOW/GET A COPY OF THE MESSAGE THAT WAS SENT OUT REGARDING THE POWER BEING STOLEN.THE MOD GAVE ME AN AMBIGUOUS "PROBABLY MAYBE."With three powers stolen, my bet is one of those three is the thief itself and was also drill sergented by the dead guy. I.e., the power thief knows what to fake-claim if they want to fake-claim being stolen. Being about to steal three powers = way too overpowered IMO. Drill Saergent & Faking Claiming = makes sense.

Wouldn't that make WLC the liar? I believe Tans and trust Kast, but certainly not WLC.

Also, Berry, didn't you make a wholes stink that Kast said he targetted you last night and you would be able to be confirmed? :facepalm:

Also, sorry mods. I thought it was ok since LLD did it and I didn't see her get a warning.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: WLC
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Who did you shoot day 1 and you shot Mastin on the second day?

Also, why we lynch WLC, then one of CJ or Kast
Blackberry
and then roleblock the last two if none of them flip the recruiter. everyone is happy.

pedit: and I hammered?

pedit2: we're both fools. I was already on WLC's wagon. ._. derp
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry wrote:Also, I find it odd Kast hasn't clarified who he targetted last night. All his response was that he lost his power, yet he never mentioned who he targetted.

It was in reference to that, Blackberry
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Subliminal, why aren't you voting him if you distrust him that much? >_>

And I understand you mean now, Blackberry. Meh. I don't really see Kast as anti-town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: what you mean now

I need to get sleep and sleep off this bug
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Whoa whoa whoa.

I was not culted by ToastyToast last night. I do not have a ring modifying power/ring switcherooing power. I was able to choose on the first night between the ability of Watcher or Tracker. I think I already said this, but I took Tracker and used it on CJ.

I don't understand how me saying my ability could confirm or condemn CJ would lead to anything other than an investigation role. I repeat, my ability did nothing to change the role/power of my targets I merely tracked him.

Also, I don't buy WLC's claim. If he was Mera he would be a Red Lantern, and Cult Doctor doesn't fit at all with that claim. She has no healing abilities.

If you think I was recruited last night lynch ToastyToast, but I will not be on that wagon. I was delayed and blocked both nights. I can confirm that Vezok and Toasty's powers did work. I was not recruited and do not believe Toasty to be lying about his Jailkeeper ability.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

Not when I get no result from the fucking mods.

I was looking for crumbs in CJ's posting and I didn't see any which is why I said "any indication"

Are you implying that I am the CR? I am confirmed to not be cult because of Vezok and Toasty's claims. How you can have that much distrust for me that invalidates their claims?

pedit: Blackberry, for christ sake please read the thread.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Whoa whoa whoa.

I was not culted by ToastyToast last night. I do not have a ring modifying power/ring switcherooing power. I was able to choose on the first night between the ability of Watcher or Tracker. I think I already said this, but I took Tracker and used it on CJ.

I don't understand how me saying my ability could confirm or condemn CJ would lead to anything other than an investigation role. I repeat, my ability did nothing to change the role/power of my targets I merely tracked him.

Confirm or deny: You had a one-shot tracker or watcher. You chose to track Candle Jack N1.
Confirm or deny: You tracked Candle Jack N1.
Confirm or deny: You received no tracker report N1.
Confirm or deny: You received no tracker report N2.

Blackberry wrote:VOTE: TOASTYTOAST

Doesn't matter, vezok hammered WLC. We're waiting for the lynch scene.

I was able to choose whether or not I wanted to be a 1-shot tracker or watcher. I would not be able to use the other one throughout the course of the game.

Night 1 I chose Tracker ability.

I tracked Candle Jack on Night 1.

I got no result as in "Your action did not succeed" on Night 1.

I received the same no result "Your action did not succeed"

Blackberry, TOASTY ISN'T THE RECRUITER YOU ARE GOING TO LYNCH A TOWN FUCKING JK IF YOU PURSUE THIS

also

Blackberry wrote:Not to mention, there was already a town 1-watcher, and there's a tracker. Highly doubt you were a 1-shot tracker or watcher. I think you had some sort of anti-cult ring thing, I don't know.

There are literally 5 roleblocking roles in this game. I don't see how this is any indication at all that I could be anti-town. TOAST FUCKING ROLEBLOCKED ME I CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THE DAMN RING CHANGER THAT HIT CJ

And your whole, if he has a strongman ring changing ability is bull as VEZOK'S POWER WOULD NOT HAVE AFFECTED ME EITHER.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TELL IF CJ WAS TELLING THE TRUTH THROUGH HIS CRUMBS ONCE MY ABILITY WAS RESOLVED BUT I GOT ROLEBLOCKED LAST NIGHT SO I CAN'T TELL YOU

AND SUBLIMINAL I WILL I WILL
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

BLACK BERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

I AM FUCKING AQUAMAN WHICH IS WHY WLC'S CLAIM IS FUCKING FALSE. I WOULD HAVE A QT OR SOMETHING WITH MY FUCKING WIFE (HINT THE FUCKING CRUMBS I LEFT IN THAT VERY SAME POST I MENTIONED ABOUT WANTING TO SEE CRUMBS FROM MY TARGET) AND I DON'T! DEPENDING WHAT WLC FLIPS DETERMINES SUBLIMINAL'S ALIGNMENT IN MY EYES. TOASTYTOAST IS NOT THE FUCKING CR. I WAS NOT FUCKING RECRUITED. IF WLC FLIPS CR SUBLIMINAL IS RECRUIT IF WLC FLIPS SCUM SUBLIMINAL IS SCUM

IF MY ACTIONS RESOLVE NIGHT 2 INSTEAD OF NIGHT 1, I STILL HAVE THE CHANCE OF BEING FUCKED BY ADDITIONAL ROLES. THINK ABOUT IT LOGICALLY LIKE THIS. THERE ARE 4 VERTICAL LANES THAT A CAR CAN GO INTO. ANOTHER CAR HAS THE CHANCE TO RUN THROUGH HORITZONATLY ALL 4 LANES . IF I MOVE FROM LANE 1 TO LANE 2, I AM STILL AFFECTED BY THE CAR THAT RUNS THROUGH ALL OF THE LANES.

LYNCH FUCKING WLC. WE EITHER HIT CR OR WE NAB 2 SCUM.

I NEED A FUCKING BREATHER. SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I AM SUPER PISSED OFF AT BLACKBERRY RIGHT NOW.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
Also, I don't buy WLC's claim. If he was Mera he would be a Red Lantern, and Cult Doctor doesn't fit at all with that claim. She has no healing abilities.

Yeah, right, like a Red Lantern Mera would claim that role if they were scum. Mera was Red Lantern in Blackest Night, not Brightest Day.

As I mentioned before, I think we're looking for Aquaman, as my role pm mentions him, and dead creatures of the sea forming because of him.

Also, I don't like the whole Mr. Subliminal shenagigans of calling me hammered for the umpteenth time in a row. Who are you going to fool with that? I think vezok wouldn't be a hammer even if BB hadn't unvoted, as Oversoul's unvote/vote didn't do anything because he was already voting me.

pedit. Ah that's nice, Aquaman outs himself directly.
Unvote. Vote: Oversoul.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED. AND OBVIOUS SCUM. I CAN'T BE THE CULT RECRUITER YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER. I AM CONFIRMED NOT CULT BECAUSE OF VEZOK AND TOAST'S CLAIM. EITHER WAY I WOULDN'T HAVE CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN DELAYED AND YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A MISLYNCH ON MY ASS.

THE ONLY WAY I COULD HAVE CULTED PEOPLE IS UNLESS CULT HAS A STRONGMAN CULTPOWER WHICH WOULD MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING SENSE GIVEN THE AMOUNT OF ROLEBLOCKING POWERS IN THIS GAME. I
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

You said WLC was scum? Where?

Also, WLC's claim is bullshit. If he really was Mera his claim wouldn't be Queen of the Sea. It would be Queen of Atlantis as my role says Aquaman, King of Atlantis and it doesn't make any sense for them to be fake.

Subliminal, if you fucking think CJ is CR daykill his ass. What the fuck are you waiting for?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: make any sense for them to be different
fake

pedit: blackberry, do you see why i was so mad now?

pedit: Subliminal, that makes no fucking sense and Andrius already said that if they brought back pseudo cops it would be fucking retarded. you are a fucking liar. ya. go back into that batcave. and if that your shot only works on town
liar[/] is the case, who the fuck did you shoot the first day? that person is conf scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Oversoul, are you a White Lantern? y/n

NO I ALREADY CLAIMED I WASN'T A WL WHEN I DIDN'T GET THE FUCKING PM THAT ALL OF THE WLS GOT.

ALSO, WHEN CJ FAILHAMMERED OOBA, WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT HIM THEN?

THIS GAME AND ITS SCUM.

pedit: LOOK AT THAT CHUMMINESS BETWEEN WLC AND SUBLIMINAL HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry wrote:At the moment, you say this:

Oversoul wrote:I got no result as in "Your action did not succeed" on Night 1.

Thus, you knew your action had failed.

However, earlier, on Day 2, you say this:

I haven't seen any indication from my target that my ability succeeded or failed

However, you claim to not know if your action failed or succeeded.
I.e., you're lying. This all makes much more sense if you gave CJ some sort of ring.

VEZOK CLAIMED TO HAVE DELAYED MY SHIT BEFORE I SAID THAT SECOND POST. THE POST I SAY "WAITING FOR INDICATION" I QUOTE VEZOK SAYING "OH OVERSOUL'S POWER RESOLVES TONIGHT, WAITING TO SEE THAT"
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

YES @ KAST

PEDIT: OMFG BLAKCERYY STOP FUCKING TALKING TO PEOPLE ABOUT THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF THIS FUCKING THREAD STOP FUCKING TRYING TO OUTGUESS THE MOD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Got warned by mod for using caps. leaving thread for now so I am not modkilled as that is my second infraction.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

sorry for using caps
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Oversoul »

zMuffinMan wrote:@Anyone who thinks WLC is lying about his claim:Do you think he is lying and not using a mod-provided fake-claim?If not, what part of his claim do you not believe? Surely if he's scum of some sort with a Mera fake-claim, he's giving the real details of his fake-claim. The only plausible explanation for you thinking his claim is "bullshit" is if you think he's lying altogether.

Yes I just plain out think he is lieing. Too suspicious of a player, WEIRD ass claim with the role he says he is, and his actions today, all combine to form a nice little word called scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

Good point about my ability, Kast. I haven't received a pm that says my powers were stolen and I no longer have them, simply that I didn't get a result the first night or the second night and I assumed that I was roleblocked the first night until Vezok claimed.

I am curious to know what you think BB is softclaiming, but in the last 24 hours he has boiled my blood so I will wait on that. I don't even care at this point. WLC is obviously not town and the fact that no one else realizes this is disheartening. And yes, until you vote him, I don't think you realize it
Subliminal

inHim just requested a replace out in my other game. Curious to know if he is going to replace out in this one as well.

Hiplop, Nikanor, Vezok, CJ, where the fuck are you guys?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry wrote:
Oversoul wrote:Good point about my ability, Kast. I haven't received a pm that says my powers were stolen and I no longer have them, simply that I didn't get a result the first night or the second night and I assumed that I was roleblocked the first night until Vezok claimed.

If you didn't get a 'result' then you would have KNOWN your action FAILED because you didn't get a result. And thus you wouldn't say your infamous 'i haven't gotten any indication
from my target
that the action failed or succeeded' yadda yadda. It's plain as day that OS is lying. :mad:

I'm giving up. I don't even care anymore. Blackberry, probably the last time I am going to even respond to you because you just piss me off and make my blood boil. I said I THOUGHT I was roleblocked when I received the pm from the mod. Vezok claimed that he delayed me and I that was why I said it. You still don't comprehend the fact that I couldn't have possibly sent Cj a new ring because of the fact that I was roleblocked the second night. I don't know why you are tunneling the living SHIT out of me and it seriously makes me want to contemplate replacing out of this game because I am outright being ignored at this point. You are acting way too antitown wanting to lynch a claimed jailkeeper and myself not to mention your backwards ass way of playing. I swear if I didn't think that WLC was more likely scum I would be on your lynch as fast as lightning.

whatever. I'm over you and this god damn game at this point.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
Mr Subliminal wrote:If WLC is CR, then no one can be recruited because nopointinactingup was recruited N1 and he was blocked N2 by tanstalas.

Except that my powers were stolen and if that resolves first he wasn't blocked, so if WLC flips CR yo could be a recruitee

When did you get pm'ed your powers were stolen? Were they stolen, or did you just lose them?

Looking at this I think you're actually the one doing the stealing. You being confused about the timing might mean you can steal powers, but you might not know when the actual stealing is happening. And you keep calling it 'stealing', while the ones affected just get to know they 'loose' their powers. For now I'll guess you're 3rd party.

Also look at it from the perspective if someone was motivated, would they go for Kast, tans, or me, of the three that claim we lost our powers? I get the feeling from the number of people voting me that I'm not first choice. (this is all a big if, that one of Kast or tans actually didn't lose powers but caused the loss, but still).

How can anyone not see the phoniness in this post? TANS IS CONFIRMED TOWN. YOU ARE FABRICATING CASES.

Tinfoil time, guise

Tans claimed that his power acted as a steal and a roleblock with the exception of recruiting actions and mafia kill actions. WLC could very well have recruited even if Tans had blocked him. For that matter he could have sent in a mafia kill as well
appeasing Subliminal
. Vanillalizing power definitely goes under the miscellaneous section of NAR and copy/steal is one of the highest priorities.

WLC trying to force Tans's lynch is indicative of fabrication. If WLC is the recruiter and Tans ability is true that it doesn't block CR/Nightkiller it would make a lot of sense for Tans to be a recruit option as he is larfleeze so he isn't likely going to be uncultable, he is somewhat likely of being third party but given Tans play I don't think so, and he essentially acts as a pseudo cop with his steal ability. WLC voicing his opinion on someone he doesn't think is the CR, but planting heavy doubt is scummy. he is trying to counterclaim the same thing that happened to Tans happened to him when Nikanor already claimed that he targeted Kast and Tans with vanillafiying powers so that his own position would be strong once Tans comes up as a lynched recruit.

pedit:

omg its back
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Oversoul wrote:

Tans claimed that his power acted as a steal and a roleblock with the exception of recruiting actions and mafia kill actions. WLC could very well have recruited even if Tans had blocked him. For that matter he could have sent in a mafia kill as well
appeasing Subliminal
. Vanillalizing power definitely goes under the miscellaneous section of NAR and copy/steal is one of the highest priorities.

If you say recruitment is unaffected by actions, then all that stuff about you not being able to recruitment goes down the drain as well, so you could just as well be the CR.

Tans said that his roleblock would not prevent recruitment or mafia kill because those are factional abilities and can't be stolen. If you ever learned to read you would realize this and now you are flailing trying to paint me as something I am not.

Oversoul wrote:
WLC trying to force Tans's lynch is indicative of fabrication. If WLC is the recruiter and Tans ability is true that it doesn't block CR/Nightkiller it would make a lot of sense for Tans to be a recruit option as he is larfleeze so he isn't likely going to be uncultable, he is somewhat likely of being third party but given Tans play I don't think so, and he essentially acts as a pseudo cop with his steal ability. WLC voicing his opinion on someone he doesn't think is the CR, but planting heavy doubt is scummy. he is trying to counterclaim the same thing that happened to Tans happened to him when Nikanor already claimed that he targeted Kast and Tans with vanillafiying powers so that his own position would be strong once Tans comes up as a lynched recruit.

Have I said I wanted tanstalas lynched? No. Do I think he's non-town? Yes. Am I voting him? No. Am I voting for the CR? YES!
And the comment about Nikanor's claim means nothing. In the meantime we know anything Nikanor claims can't be trusted. He's claiming willy nilly.

You are not voting the CR. If you were voting the CR you would be voting for yourself. So man up to your vote, and vote yourself. Nikanor claimed a guilty on Toogelo and got it right. That isn't willynilly. Unless you know something I can't not believe Nika as both of his targets have claimed to be vanillalized and he claimed to do it. He admitted to doing it and this time there are actual results and people confirming it. Now you just major flailing.

Just die in a hole. Because of recent interactions when WLC flips CR Subliminal or Tans are likely recruits.

Andrius, really? That was all you had to add? Really?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Dear Kast;

...and anyone else who thinks WLC is the cult recruiter...

We think it's pretty goddamn obvious that WLC is mafia. We think the votes of Apokalyptika, Toogeloo, and Ghostwriter, which display an avoidance of voting WLC even when he's the only valid counterwagon, are proof of this.

We will hammer WLC only on the condition that you make a vow that if he dies and flips Mafia, you vote whoever the fuck we damn well say for the second lynch. If he flips cult or town, fine, no obligation, but if he flips mafia we get to say "WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO" and then you lynch our target of choice.

Deal?

Cult and his recruitee. Gotta love 'em.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Oversoul »

This is so tempting. Giving up my vote is not something I like to do especially given my suspicion of Subliminal. Can I sleep on it? Or is it something that needs to be decided now?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:You only have to give us your vote if you were wrong and we were right.And what's the chances of that occurring?

None because you are wrong, Skrew. Once he flips CR does that mean you get to be my lackey? I am going to enjoy this. :)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Damn it. I was hoping for a lynch tonight. Either way, no lynch or lynch, I need to go to bed now as it is too late and it doesn't look like Ludi or anyone else is going to get here in time.

Subliminal, prepare to eat your words.

pedit: Deal.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Good night everyone
Subliminal
. :)

I expect to have a lackey
bondage
in the morning.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What the hell? The only thing that my PM state about Mera is that we should join together to fight a new evil. It does mention that I can talk to dead fish and that haunts me, but I promise you I am not the CR. I was sure WLC was antitown. And this flip totally changes my mind on a lot of people
Tans

Subliminal, how does this equate into our deal?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I want Tans to claim his complete powers and its effect immediately. Why didn't Andrius act vanillalized when he got Tansblocked? :\

Tans, you are no longer confirmed town in my eyes.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:This is a very important question because it lets us know if we SHOULD clear the WL or if we should look into them further. At this point we all know Cult/Mafia are given fake-claims. It is very likely CL could be given a claim such as the rest of you.

Mr Subliminal wrote:It is confirmed for us that none of Nikanor, zMuffinMan, and hiplop are the cult recruiter.

Either you trust us or you don't. If you don't trust us, then our answer to the question is irrelevant.

This is your answer. Every time someone expresses suspicion of you. Literally.

Muffin, out of your list of Toasty, CJ, and Subliminal I would have to say that Subliminal > CJ > Toasty for my preference.

I know for a fact that Toasty is not the Cult Recruiter.

The duality between the roles is basically soft confirming that CJ and Berry are town.

Blackberry, for the last time, your ToastyOS CR/Recruitee theory is retarded. I don't understand what is different about Toasty and I when basically the entire playerlist has a pairing of actions.

Berry, you make me want to punch a wall.

Subliminal, you aren't a WL. You didn't claim getting a mod pm. You're a liar.

pedit: Berry. Haven't I answered all of this before?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

Love how that is the only thing you say about my suspicion of you.

VOTE: Subliminal
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mr Subliminal wrote:
Blackberry wrote:They're in the clear list.

Elaborate.

Because as far as we can tell, your argument for Candlejack being clear is "He claimed doctor."

And your argument for Kast being clear is "He said that tanstalas visited Andrius D2 after tanstalas said he visited Andrius D1."

And neither of those are compelling reasons to clear someone. Otherwise, we would like to change our claim to tracker. We tracked vezokpiraka N1, and he visited Oversoul. N2, we got no report. Are we clear now too?

Blackberry wrote:I'm investigating inHim. My mind will not be changed.

At this point, we're not trying to change your mind. That will not stop other head from mocking incredibly bad play, though.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Full claim. NOW.

Blackberry, it is heavily suggested you investigate Subliminal tonight.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCKING RAGE
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hiplop maybe because he hasn't really done anything. I believe zMuffin's claim and Nika... I try not to think about because he is so fuckign confusing. Either way if he is the CR he would only be bringing attention to himself so I don't think he would be it. I don't really think that WLC (wow just realized WLC... WLC...) are cult because of the pm that they received. How would cult get the same pm?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Do you have any opinions on anyone in particular?

I have my suspicions
Subliminal
but no one really seems to share those suspicions
vote him
unfortunately. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'll post something about the new content tomorrow. Too tired to really think. Could I know what the crumb is
tell me
? If Subliminal is telling the truth about the crumb and the message (I am trusting Hiplop, Nikanor, and Muffin on this) than that makes him White Lantern and confirmed town. *sigh* I wanted his blood. Why didn't you claim earlier, Subliminal? Would have saved me so much heartache. :(
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Oversoul »

What happened to the activity of this game...?

Kdub, claim, and then give your opinion on Candle Jack and the White Lantern "masonry".

My mood is totally buzzkilled for this game because I was so certain in WLC being CR.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor wrote:You're wrong about hiplop.
You should vote for somebody else.
There is a conveniently warmed-up wagon on Toasty when you are ready to join.

For the love of god, Toasty is NOT THE DAMN CR. This game is full of fail reading skills.

Magister Ludi wrote:I don't follow zmuffin.

Why do you doubt that?
Is there any reason you think hiplop is not cult recruiter besides "fakeclaim WL"?
And which white lantern, then, do you think it is?

~~~
On toasty, I'll reread him, but currently hiplop has his terrible claim, and his play doubly making me think he is CR, while only toasty's claim is working against him currently in my mind.

While I agree that Hiplop's play has been terrible, he did claim to be a WL as soon as Nika? brought up the PM. Toasty's claim is not working against him. I still can't believe that people actually think that Toasty is the fucking CR when I can verify through actions that he isn't.

zMuffinMan wrote:
ludi wrote:And which white lantern, then, do you think it is?

I'm not actually sure what the point of this question is, because you already know my answer. If any of the WLs are lying, it would more than likely be Subliminal. I currently don't think he's lying, but he's the most likely if any of us are lying.

Anyway, I'm still not seeing why you are against a mass claim. You are keeping track of who has and hasn't claimed, right? And how this relates to your list of suspects, right?

Agreed. Subliminal's opportunistic claiming to get the WL now is sketchy and I don't like the fact that he held off telling us he got the PM, but I am going to trust that Muffin can confirm Subliminal got the message.

Also, I have no objections of you guys permanently roleblocking me through a coordination of Vezok and Toasty's powers. The only regret I have is that you will be wasting your shots, but everyone is acting nonsensical as is so..

Vezok, I already went over this. Once I am delayed, due to NAR, I can still be affected by other powers that night. I was not given priority and if I was I would have had a result from my track.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Candle

pedit: Blackberry, now you are just contradicting yourself saying he should vote me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

I already said that the only people I would vote today are you and WLC. WLC flipped town and others are vouching for you and your role. My next set of votes was Subliminal > CJ > Toasty from Muffin's post. Subliminal claimed WL so that makes him not CR and I can vouch for Toasty as not being the CR seeing as I was roleblocked last night and was not recruited. So all that leaves is CJ who is already suspicious.

To appease you I will unvote as I don't want to read anymore failness
UNVOTE:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCK THIS SHIT IF CJ IS SERIOUSLY IMPLYING THAT I FUCKING GAVE HIM A GOD DAMN NEW RING HE IS EITHER LIEING OR SOMEONE ELSE DID IT. Sick and tired of getting accused of doing shit that is physically impossible for me to have done. I CAN CONFIRM THAT both Vezok and Toasty targetted me, therefore I CAN'T BE THE ONE WHO GAVE THE RING, IF CJ IS EVEN TELLING THE TRUTH.

This game and its people are fucking with my mind.

I WILL BBL WHEN I AM NOT PISSED OFF.

Blackberry, can you please listen to the drivel that is spewing out of your mouth? SERIOUSLY. USE LOGIC. You are asking to lynch confirmed townies to satisfy you retarded paranoia.

LLD was butthurt cause I got her ass lynched in Sexy Sedilla

pedit: BLACKBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT

I AM FUCKING DONE

VOTE: OS ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY? THERE. LYNCH ME. FUCKING LYNCH ME. WHERE DOES CJ SAY HE GOT A MODIFIED POWER!? WTF HE SAID HE GOT A NEW FUCKING RING!@@

I am going to be modkilled because Blackberry is too stupid for his own god damn good and likes to tunnel the living shitrage out of me.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCK YOU I DON"T EVEN CARE IF I GET FUCKING MODKILLED ANYMORE> BLAKCBRY I
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

I DON'T KNOW HOW SOMEONE CAN BE AS STUPID AS YOU BUT YO UARE FUCKING RETARDED. I HAVE PROVEN THAT I WAS ROLEBLOCKED, PEOPLE HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY ROLEBLOCKED ME. SUBLIMINA, THE ISO BEFORE THAT ONE YOU QUOTED IS THE ONE WHERE I BASICALLY CLAIMED.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

I AM FUCKING RIGHT. I AM BEING WITCHUNTED BY A BLIND ASS MOTHERFUCKER. THERE IS NOTHING I HATE MORE THAN BEING RIGHT AND HAVING PEOPLE IGNORE THAT COMPLETELY AND THEN DOING SOMETHING STUPID.

OMG, HIPLOP GOT OT HELL YOU LURKING POS

good bye
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry wrote:Oversoul, why have you still not claimed your role ability word-for-word?

If OS really wanted modkilled, he'd just post his role in the thread. He is just pretending to act like a raging lunatic so yall think he's town.

Now you are just trolling me. I will no longer be addressing you or your comments in game. If you want me to answer your questions, you better have someone else ask them for you. I have already started the wagon. If you think I am lieing, with 2 other people to confirm that I couldn't have been the one to give CJ the ring, then good for you.

I am going to go on a Site Wide V/LA because after discussing with the mod, it is probably the best thing for everyone involved. The mod has expressed great dislike that I have repeatedly violated the caps rule and as such I have received my final warning. He however also expressed great dislike to look for a replacement, in a 100 page cult game. I agreed with him on that sentiment and decided I won't switch out. Take it as you will, I really don't care anymore at this point, but I will not let a game I have invested so much time into, be stolen because of 1 poster.

I am Aquaman, (Tracker/Watcher), King of Atlantis.
flavor

Abilities
On the first night, you are given the choice of whether or not you want to be a tracker or a watcher. After you have chosen, you will only have that ability and can no longer choose the other ability.

Watcher - You may choose a player at night. Anyone who targets that player will be known to you.
Tracker - You may choose a player at night. You will learn who that player targets that night.

I chose Tracker and tracked CJ. I received "Your action did not succeed" both nights.

After Vezok delayed me, I asked the mod what does that mean. Can I send in my target again? He answered in a vague, sarcastic way saying, "luckily for you I don't think it would hurt to send it in again". When I was delayed I thought it was time to crumb and that was when I made the 1-shot comment and the cult comment because I was confused as to what happened to my role.

If you want to lynch me, I will not harbor any ill will towards you. Blackberry is the only one because of his idiocy. I am sorry it had to coem to this. I am only making the mood of this game a bad one. I am sorry Muffin, Nika, Hiplop (I didn't mean that), Subliminal, Andrius, Kdub, CJ, Vezok, Kast, Toasty, Dana, and Dekes.

I have discussed with the mod that is probably best if I took an extended break from the game and seeing as it is a long weekend, I think I will do just that. I am going on a 2 day V/LA and I will return on Monday afternoon.

Save your questions till then, or lynch me.

Again, I am sorry.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

I have returned. I will make a catchup post tonight, hopefully.

My respite from posting has cleared my thoughts so I can actually think logically now.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

You apparently cannot count.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ugh. I can't make up my mind whether or not to vote for Ludi or Subliminal. Ludi's Day 1 play was highly suspect, but given his claim I highly doubt that he is the CR. I need some to speak facts to me that is not involved
Muffin please help
. Subliminal's play has been odd throughout the entire day and I don't understand why he wouldn't claim to receive a PM when the other WLs received their PM. His refusal to claim anything despite being so close to lynch and persistence to direct night actions is also suspect and I dislike that part of his play incredibly.

His gambit that brought suspicion onto Hiplop is strangely reversed in this scenario and that only adds to the confusion. I am probably going to have my vote remain Subliminal today, pending input from zMuffinMan, and I think it would be a good time to for Subliminal to claim so that everything is on the table and we can make an informed decision for the vote.

Subliminal, welcome to my world of infractions
please don't beat me anymore Oa
. Can we please take this seriously and not play hangman until twilight?

Subliminal, claim now.
UNVOTE:
voting subliminal after answer to question below

pedit: who would it be hammer on?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Subliminal

CLAIM.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (isolation #118) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

I like Andrius's plan, just make sure that all of your are on atleast one other person.

Subliminal, I don't understand why you haven't fullclaimed yet other than "anticult" power. Every power can be considered "anticult" unless specifically designed to fight the cult like Cult Cop or Cult Doctor (WLC's flip pretty much destroyed my interest in this game... really killed all of the confidence I had).

Kast, I can see why you are suspicious given my interaction with WLC and after his flip, but please hear me out. My role PM does mention something about having the power to talk to dead sea life because of my time as a Black Lantern in Blackest Night. Flavorly, I was resurrected and the sight of my return + Star Sapphire's power turned Mera back into a normal superhero (she was a Red Lantern angry at my death I believe). I cannot be the CR because of actions that have already been confirmed. From a flavor standpoint, I also cannot be the CR because I turn into an elemental needed by the Entity.

I dislike the play from both of the players that are in danger of being lynched. If the one we lynch does not flip as the CR, please at least one person roleblock the other one as that basically confirms them as the CR.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (isolation #119) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2738, Andrius wrote:
os wrote:I also cannot be the CR because I turn into an elemental needed by the Entity.

I would pretend I know what's going on.
But I don't.

Yeah, the plan is good. Lynch Subliminal.
A: HE FLIPS NON-CULT RECRUITER. BLOCK AND KILL LUDI. ALSO BLOCK NIKANOR.
B: HE FLIPS CULT RECRUITER. Back to the regularly scheduled program.

CAN WE HAS AGREEMENT?

Ok I see the confusion.

I don't turn into an elemental now. Subliminal's gambit confirms that the Entity is not present in this game. Aquaman likely will turn into an elemental in Brightest Day Part 2. I was giving my opinion from the flavor I have read because WLC's primary reason for thinking of me as the CR was based on flavor in his role pm.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok, time for business

At leeast one of the people already claiming between Ludi and Toasty is lieing. I have a lot to say on the subject, and I have more to say after this, but Toasty went
nowhere
last night.

My other stuff to say after this is actually kinda important for massclaimings as well. So... ya.

VOTE: Ludi

I know this is out of order, but I might not be here for the rest of the day and I don't want to hold up this game
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also, if Toasty and Ludi are telling the truth then one of the roleblockerz is lieing.

Hiplop, I would choose your words very carefully. iPhone post. See you guys later
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2855, Blackberry wrote:Not claiming till last. If I claim roleblocked then andrius and other roleblockers have an easy claim to fake by saying they targeted me. I agree with kasts post 100%. Both mafia and cult might be lying and it's best not to let them know. Blockers should claim first

I agree with this mostly.

it looks like I am not going to be able and sit down to concretely read this thread and think about all of the possible outcomes because I am going to be really busy for the next few days, but I will pop in to offer advice.

The claim order should be and, aside from my deviation (which I didn't think mattered much) should be followed to the letter.

Ludi
ToastToast
Oversoul
zMuffinMan
Hiplop
Andrius
Vezok
Nikanor (I put him down here because he is barely active and I don't want real discussion to begin until we have had a majority of the claims. Plus, I think I know what he is going to claim *cough* BP *cough*)
Blackberry (cause he wanted to be here, although I think I know who he investigated, no coughing ;))

That list
should be followed
unless there are any glaring problems with it (only really thinking about this lightly and taking a cursory glance at the posts so far.

Also, why are we wasting a lynch on a recruit with Toasty? I thought we agreed we would only lynch CR candidates and Mafia.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2870 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Kast, opinion on the order of the claiming?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2874, zMuffinMan wrote:
blackberry wrote:Why are we ignoring getting claims from nikanor/hiplop?

We aren't.

Night action claims first, though.

blackberry wrote:Not claiming till last. If I claim roleblocked then andrius and other roleblockers have an easy claim to fake by saying they targeted me.

Yes, because with Oversoul saying Toast went nowhere, Toast saying he jailed Ludi, and Ludi saying he got no result, number one priority is for roleblockers to lie about targeting you... ... ... ...

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kast wrote:Pay attention to the game please. Muffin already stated D3 that he couldn't use his power debuff/block as he used it N2 and he can't use it consecutive nights.

Indeed.

Finish night action claims, then we can finish mass claims, then we can sort this game out properly.

That means either Andrius targetted Ludi or Ludi is lieing about being roleblocked.

Probably going to go with Andrius targetted Ludi and violated his own plan of action which makes absolutely no sense because Andrius supported Ludi yesterday. I think we just found the CR and his recruit, guys.

What I don't understand is why the hell Toasty went nowhere.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I would rather a Nikanor > Ludi lynch as Nikanor is most likely CR because of his claim (why would we need two BP townies? There isn't an overflow of killing roles or abilities). Not to mention that Nikanor is now lurking up a storm.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nikanor

If Nikanor does flip CR though then the whole establishment of the WLC is a hoax its members should be investigated
Hiplop

Onward with the claiming! Can't wait to see what bs that Nikanor comes up with.

seriously, with the hangman already
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hiplop wrote: I don't know what to say.
:oops:

What do you mean?

In post 2931, hiplop wrote:WL Pm said: The colour the mods sent our pm in, was not visible because of the white background on the site. They transferred it from another area of the internet.

What was the breadcrumb that Subliminal said that could have confirmed him?

In post 2932, Blackberry wrote:Oooooo.

*interesting*

HMMMMMM.

I retract my claim it was a PM sent out by the CR. But I do still feel Nikanor is CR. His actions are unmistakedly that of scum. A WL claim could be his fake-claim (in fact, it makes more sense for a CR to have a WL-type claim).

Nikanor's overeagerness to clear himself strongly suggests he is anti-town.

Go, go, go.

I actually agree with Blackberry. O_o

What about Andrius's over eagerness to clear himself (look at that google doc photo)? Do you find that anti-town as well?

I am happy with a Nikanor > Ludi lynch today.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #127) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2966, Nikanor wrote:
berry wrote:Nikanor - if toasty is CR - who blocked OS night 2?

Toasty is the CR. Oversoul is a backup CR/n0 recruit.

Where are you guys coming up with this shit? Seriously Nikanor. If you are going to try and muddy the waters at least make a believeable damn claim. This is the second time I have seen someone (pedit now third) claim that role. There has been no indication that the cult started with two people and the fact that you and (I forgot who at this point, its been a long game :oops:) think so implies that you have knowledge that you are not sharing with us.

Toasty cannot be the CR because I did not receive my result N2 and I was not recruited. I have verifiable PROOF that he can't be the CR and the fact that you are going for the only wagon other than you and your cult buddy Ludi basically confirms that you are not paying attention or trying to cult hunt. Nikanor is the CR. I don't even care about the WL thing anymore as his play today has been HORRIBLE. He has continued to post elsewhere on the site (with more activity might I add) and yet he neglects this game at probably the most crucial moment. Here is what
I
think happened.

Nikanor has claimed bulletproof. The cult leader last game was also bulletproof. We have a bulletproof townie flip already which does not make sense especially with the low amount of killing roles in this game. Nikanor has been playing from a White Lantern pedestal for so long that he has gotten sloppy. He thinks he can hide behind the pseudo modconfirmed aspect of the WL, but in reality you actually need to play in order to remain town. I believed the modconfirmed masonry thing but Blackberry's paranoia has made me think otherwise about the claim. Nikanor and Hiplop haven't claimed anything to make me think otherwise. At this point Ludi and Nikanor are just stalling. He is content with lurking in the shadows and trying to draw the least amount of attention to him. When pressured like he is now, he barely contributes anything at all and is basically crumbling under the weight of our suspicion. I think that Nikanor recruited Ludi last night and that is why Ludi's action did not go through. Andrius is probably scum roleblocker looking for a safeclaim on targetting Ludi "by accident" when in reality he did not want the scum's night action to fail and thus he targetted Toasty. Therefore I propose we lynch in this order.

Nikanor (if he doesn't flip CR you can lynch me instead) > Ludi > Andrius

pedit:

Kast, what do you mean buddying with the town? The only people I have "buddied" with are Tans, Toasty, and Nikanor? Tans I have a strong town read on, Toasty I can confirm his action, and Nikanor because he nailed scum d1 and was a white lantern. I don't think Nikanor is likely town anymore because of his recent actions, but in the beginning his day 1 play was convincing.

And why would I claim a tracking result on Ludi if he was my CR? I'm not going into the wifom but that seems too dangerous should a roleblocker (which there are plenty in this game) block Ludi. Regardless I don't think Ludi is lieing about his role, I think he is lieing about his claim today because he was recruited by Nikanor.

And I can't be the vanillalizer as that happened when I was roleblocked. It would make no sense that Peregrine would motivate me either because I was on a list of people to be roleblocked. If anything Peregrine would go for the at that point in time most likely town White Lanterns and motivate one of them.

Also, I lynched Subliminal because of his insubordination and my reluctance to lynch a claimed doctor.

And why is my claim to track CJ weird?

Either way, I want Nikanor dead and am willing to place my own lynch in the line of succession on the 95% chance that I am wrong and he does not flip CR.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #128) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ludi, Toasty cannot be the CR. Uou are lieing out of your ass to save your CR Nikanor.

Nikanor needs more votes.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #129) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3015, Kast wrote:@Nikanor-
Vezok might be lying or an idiot and might have actually delayed Toast's JK.

OS might be backup CR with Ludi. If so, he has all sorts of incentive to GET A MISLYNCH by LYING about Toast and thus stopping Ludi from getting JKed AGAIN.

Ludi/OS Cult team fits with EVERYTHING that's happened so far. All other posited scenarios have holes or implausible streches somewhere or other.

Move your vote. We have 5 who have already stated explicitly that Ludi is their top suspect for CR but didn't vote since apparently they all think there's no support for a Ludi lynch. This is exactly the kind of martyr syndrome that my brother was worried about when he replaced into this game.

Vote people.

What are you talking about? I cannot possibly be cult in anyway. I cannot be the CR because Vezok delayed my track ability and Npiau was confirmed night 1 recruit. I cannot be recruited night 2 because of Kdub flip and Toasty making me untargettable. I cannot be the night 3 recruit because Andrius claimed that he roleblocked Ludi and Ludi claimed he was role blocked which would prevent the recruit (hint its because Ludi isn't the CR, Nikanor is the CR. His play matches it and so does his BP claim).

I received a result last night and therefore I have not been recruited. Nikanor is the CR in this game. He is stalling out the game, barely contributing to the discussion about Ludi or I and just placing his tunnel vote on the fail Toasty wagon. Nikanor knows his time is up and that is why he is keeping his head low and making sure he does not step on anyone's toes.

I don't know what I have to do to prove to you guys that I am town. Why would I claim a track result on my CR that would assuredly connect me to him? That is stupid especially when the CR would die. You supported me on this yesterday, and now you are gunning for my lynch? Why the complete flip flop?

I voted Subliminal because I found him more likely to be CR and let Andrius and Blackberry get to me about the role prominence in this stupid game.

The cult is in dire straits and doing everything they can to not get lynched which is why we should lynch them. Nikanor IS the CR and HAS to die because of it.

Nikanor is the CR. If he is not the CR you can lynch me instead and do whatever you please with Ludi.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #130) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3021, Nikanor wrote:Ludi, before I vote for you, do you have any explaining to do?

Lol, nice buss on your recruit.

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

UNVOTE:

Any town player who wants to remove the CR from the game should be voting Nikanor.

See you guys tomorrow.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Why are you voting Ludi when Nikanor is obviously the CR? Ludi is the recruit. >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3048, zMuffinMan wrote:Oh, and in case anyone missed it, vezok has already claimed a delay on Nikanor, so if Nikanor is the CR, he
shouldn't
have a recruit right now. And I
think
Blackberry has an inno on vezok.

In post 3049, zMuffinMan wrote:(not to mention Toast's claimed jail on Nikanor N1, with 2 recruits already flipped)

Nikanor's claim fits CR perfectly, but I see your point with the claimed roles. Meh. I still feel Nikanor is CR and his lurkiness and claim proves it. Just like Ludi's loss of libido (lol) proves he was culted.

Although, all of the people who did not believe me when the exact same situation happened to me, where are you now? :roll:

Anyway, Kast, you have slowly crept up my suspicions list today. Why did you list Jade Andy Tans when you tracked Tans?

Anyway, my reads as of this moment

Cult:
Nikanor (CR)
Ludi (Cultee)

Mafia:
Andrius
Kast
Hiplop

Town (don't fucking touch these people):
zMuffinMan
ToastyToast
BlackBerry
Vezokpiraka
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

Both of you stop your nonsense. Ludi, if you believe that Hiplop is lieing about being a WL that means Nikanor is also lieing about being a White Lantern. Nikanor is more likely to flip CR than Hiplop and therefore you should be putting your vote on your CR buddy Nikanor like a good boy.

Ludi, Hiplop is most likely mafia. Stop trying to hunt CR and at least try to look town.

Hiplop, I know I am going into tinfoil territory trying to out guess the mod and the set up, but if every WL is unrecruitable + the two already flipped unrecruitable player slots + the other power roles, how do you expect the cult to even get ahead in this game? Unless you all flip Unrecruitable like Tooge and Mastin, I am going to have to say you are wrong. I have my own theories for why zMuffinMan and Subliminal said what they said (kudos to you if I am right), but you just tagging along is scummy.

If I am to believe you about the WL that would only further fortify my opinion that Nikanor is most likely CR. He is BP, Unrecruitable, and Modconfirmed? That is a little too powerful of a role in a game like this.

Muffin, see I am trying. I didn't make it an absolute 1v1. >_> I have learned from my fail of WLC.

Ludi is desperately trying to avoid suspicion on Nikanor and put it on Toasty (who is confirmed through actions to not be CR) and Hiplop (although not confirmed, is unlikely CR). I know that Nikanor was roleblocked by Toasty, and forgive me for going into Tinfoil territory yet again, but wasn't MoI not a CR until Day 2 or something?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3071, hiplop wrote:this game is flavour over balance is it not? Why would WLs be able to be Recruited. It makes no sense I thought, maybe I was wrong but I just sort of assumed it ( and theres nothing to show otherwise)

Did you just use flavor as a reason you can't be recruited?

I know I am saying stuff that is pretty much out there, but you say this with an actual belief. O_o I think Hiplop just scumslipped
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh look at Kast flailing trying to excite a lynch.

Kast, lynching a recruit is not the way to go, which is why I want to lynch his recruiter (Nikanor).

Vezok, please don't be illogical by listening to scum Kast he is going after an arm when he should be going after the head.

And I forgot about Tans. O_o He should be added to my town (don't fucking touch these people) list. I am as confident with Kast, Andrius, Hiplop scumteam as I am with a Nikanor CR.

Nikanor is MIA completely from this day. He is lurking up a shitstorm. Ludi is trying to save his CR by diffusing the suspicion elsewhere (onto Hiplop and Toasty).

zMuffinMan isn't scum because zMuffinMan is the only one of the WL I can confidently say is acting like town. And yes Hiplop, I did read your post. You said that there was nothing to dissuade you from thinking that the WLs were all unrecruitable when a WL already flipped recruit, and the other 2 did not have (Uncultable/Unrecruitable) in their role names. You slipped. Now try to look town by voting Nikanor.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'll in an hour or 2 to you Kast and why you calling me cult makes no sense, but I have to go now.

pedit:

ITT scum team of Hiplop, Kast, and Andrius scumteam try to rule the town. Nikanor CR lurks and Ludi cultee tries desperately to not die.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: grammar fail completely. what i get for trying to type while rushing out the door

I'll respond to you in an hour blahblah
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3077, Kast wrote:@OS-
To be clear, you are now ignoring all pretense and just going for flat out protecting your CR. It's funny how you stopped trying to buddy me as soon as I pointed it out.

Also to be clear, you are completely abandoning your prior position now that Ludi is actually in danger of lynch.
Probably going to go with Andrius targetted Ludi and violated his own plan of action which makes absolutely no sense because Andrius supported Ludi yesterday. I think we just found the CR and his recruit, guys.

You do realize I said that Andrius would be the CR right and that Ludi is the recruit? I was overzealous about Andrius being the CR after outting him and his crap reason and forgot that he targetted Tans and we have recruits flipped/blahblah.

More like I stopped buddying you and you are now pushing me.

You make no sense. You are appealing to the town members of the town because you know your case is wrong. I bet you are going after Ludi so that when he does flip recruited you can say oh well I guess OS was right and lynch Andrius who is mafia to try and get major town credit. I can't be the CR or the CR backup because I have results. Why would Andrius claim if he didn't believe me? Oh right. Because I am telling the truth. My track on Toasty that mysteriously solved why Andrius didn't roleblock who he claimed he would? Why would I have done that? I have no reason to lie about my track result on Toasty as everyone knew based off Andrius's plan (so he can move the nightkill around the roleblockers) that Toasty would target Ludi. As cult it would have been safer to claim that I did track Toasty to Ludi as there would be no suspicion around me .

You're just trying to discredit me in an effort to push through your bogus setup lynches. I could give a whole bunch of half baked reasons why you are mafia (Berry said some of them already), but I would probably be called cult or scum for it by you. '.'

And if I was the CR backup and Ludi is my CR why wouldn't I buss the shit out of Ludi especially after yesterday?
If I was regular recruitee why wouldn't I be joining Ludi on the Toasty wagon especially with a claim that could have damned him?

Halfbaked ideas:

Kast does not want to lynch Nikanor because that would directly implicate Hiplop and shred Mafia's last chance at winning the game. THe problem? White Lanterns.

Due to the duality of the roles in this game Hiplop is likely the Dayvig, Andrius is likely the scumroleblocker, and Kast is likely the scumtracker or the vanillalizer (leaning towards the latter). Problems? Outguessing the mod, balance issues, etc.

Kast's claim of Jade Andy Tans is odd because he investigated Tans to Andy yet listed Andy first. Normally it would be the other way around and I think he reversed it so as to cut ties when scum Andy flips scum. Problems? My word against his, Tans could be potential scum (unlikely)

Peregrine targetting Kast (like Blackberry said) is entirely a smart move on Peregrine's part as tracker is the best way to find CR and that is why he is likely the vanillalizer. Problems, duality proposition might be wrong, we don't know for sure, guessing at moves, etc.

Hiplop stating that this game is flavor over balance is incredibly weak. I won't reveal why I think zMuffin and Subliminal claimed unrecruitable, but I am pretty sure Hiplop is just piggy backing off their claim in order to gain more town cred. Problems? White Lantern, gotta check with zMuffin first, clarifying is risky until the CR is dead, etc.

Andrius coordinating the night actions is a nice way for his mafia members to move their actions around in order to be effective. Problems? assuming things and outguessing the mod

Nikanor as CR was given WL fakeclaim in order to balance, given strongman recruit (major assumption and not likely), perhaps has day recruit (again major assumption). HIs claim and actions fit CR perfectly though? Problems? Toasty has claimed to have blocked him the first night, and Toasty isn't lieing about his ability

Pedit half baked ideas:

Scum have 6 members. 3 red and 3 yellow. We already have Atrocitus, and 2 yellow, but no Sinestro. Sinestro is going to be in this game. Vanillalizer (paralyzing fear) makes sense for Sinestro (Kast *was* yellow mafia last game, and Tans was given the same role he had, so not entirely inconceivable), plus the other 2 Red scum members. Problems? major flavor guessing and outguessing the mod

Tans, if everything goes to plan, Kast can wait until tomorrow. Nikanor and Ludi, the CR and the Cultee can die today. We have enough protown blocking roles to neutralize anything funny that Andrius, Hiplop, and Kast scumteam want to do.

pedit: FFS Ludi give it a rest. You are cult. At least be useful to town and vote Nikanor. Toasty is not the cult. Hiplop is the mafia. Lynch Nikanor

Oh that reminds me.. going back to half baked ideas
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Why aren't you voting Nikanor then?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Before I go to bed, if you are so sure that I am cult, why don't you want to lynch me? I welcome you trying to spin that wagon. You presented the same scenario with my assertion that Nikanor is the CR and Ludi is the cultee.

I will reply in full tomorrow. Too tired at the moment.

pedit:

Ya, Kast, do you believe Hiplop now? :roll:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #141) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3096, Kast wrote:

@OS-
Spoiler: Revisionist defenses are so annoying.
How about playing with what is ACTUALLY POSTED instead looking at things out of context and pretending you just "made a mistake".

You are literally flipflopping on everything you said yesterday and are opportunistic scum.

That means either Andrius targetted Ludi or Ludi is lieing about being roleblocked.

You very clearly understood that Andy is a roleblocker and thus is NOT the CR. You offered two possibilities, one being Andy blocked Ludi or Ludi is lying. You state that you
WOULD
believe Andy blocked Ludi
EXCEPT THAT
it goes against Andy's behavior which means the latter; Ludi is lying and thus Andy's claim to block Ludi is a result of him being recruited. Your revisionist claim that "Oh I forgot Andy is a roleblocker" is BS since IN THE EXACT SAME POST you discuss Andy as a roleblocker.
More like I stopped buddying you and you are now pushing me.
Check your isos again. I've pushed you as backup CR since our confirmed townie revealed info from his ROLE PM that said YOU ARE A BLACK LANTERN. You tried buddying to get me to drop it and I called you on it. You only "stopped buddying" AFTER I explicitly stated that your buddying is scummy; at which point you joined Ludi's OMGUS and claimed Kast is suddenly rising in your suspicion.

You aren't going to believe so I don't even know why I am posting this to begin with. :roll: I said probably. There are obviously numerous other situations that could have caused Ludi to be roleblocked and you are blowing a simple brainfart out of proportion. Once I remembered that Andrius could not be the CR and that the only logical way for Ludi to be roleblocked was a recruit/Andrius telling the truth I started pushing Nikanor as he was the only that was basically unaccounted for at all (that and Hiplop, who why the fuck hasn't he claimed yet? Oh right. Because the scum have horrible fakeclaims just like Andrius said). Andrius is scum regardless and the fact that I outted his "oops forgot to change my target guise" is evidence enough.

His role PM said that I was a Black Lantern? Really? Have you read his role PM? Did you even read his words about the role PM? Do you even know this flavor? Several super heroes like Deadman, Aquaman, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Hawk, Firestorm, Maxwell Lord, Ice, etc were Black Lanterns that were brought back to life by the White Entity. My role PM states my former Black Lantern ability (speaking to dead sea organisms) just as Mera's states the same. In the comics, our marriage almost failed because I was so haunted by the fact that all these dead things were talking to me. You are clinging to anything that you can spin as scummy in the hopes that some of it will stick. My half baked opinions? Clearly labeled that they are such and should be taken with a grain of salt. The fact that you are taking them seriously shows either some merit in them, or you are just flailing scum. And hypocritical. :roll:

I've been going after Ludi since yesterday; notice who was pushing for Ludi's lynch and against Subliminal's lynch yesterday (hint it was Subliminal, Kast, and Muffin, the three townies who are actually trying to figure things out instead of playing by emotions (BB/Nik) or just sheeping (Tans/Vezok)). Ludi is the obvious CR; this remains as true now as before.

You are also scum and Subliminal supporting himself is a stupid thing to be used in your defense. The only thing giving credit to your opinion is zMuffinMan who I happen to find the most towny player in this game at the moment. You were were pretty towny until you decided to completely change your opinions on several players and decide to uber cult hunt (sign of the mafia).

Spoiler: Repeating lies does not make them true. You and Ludi seem to have the same mindset
I can't be the CR or the CR backup because I have results.
The only "result" that you have is that TT didn't target anyone; except that TT claims to have targeted someone. Aside from that you have a claimed track on CJ from N1 which in your own words should give an "indication from [your] target that [your] ability succeeded or failed". Even more explicitly, you stated "I was looking for crumbs in CJ's posting and I didn't see any which is why I said "any indication"", which is absolutely ridiculous to claim if you are a tracker/watcher since CJ would have no reason for crumbing ANYTHING about your attempted track on him.

You are taking things out of context, which you directly accused me of doing in this very same post. I was going to Track CJ that night regardless because I thought it might have been a reflexive roleblock, or he was maybe untargettable for whatever reason. I wanted to look for crumbs to see if he is was either going to crumb who he targetted last night, or who he was going to target the next night. Vezok claimed that he delayed me and that my action would resolve tonight, which made me look for his crumbs even harder seeing as I would get to see where he went. I thought that the delay would show where my target when the first night, but after asking the mod about it and him stating that I could be roleblocked again, I doubted that I would learn what he did the first night. You supported me for this yesterday and now you are vehemently going against it. What changed your mind during the night? Any new information you are not telling us about? Since you knew that Ludi was the CR yesterday before the Subliminal lynch you would have pushed me for "obv protecting my CR" like you are today. But you aren't. Cognitive dissonance.

You obviously have motive for lying about TT; Ludi is going to be lynched. If TT actually JKed Ludi and stopped the recruit last night, then cult is likely down to 2 members. Ludi being lynched would drop cult down to just yourself. TT or Andy would pretty obviously JK or RB you as the pretty damn certain last cult member. You only have a shot anymore if you can swing mislynches of people other than Ludi (ie. your Nikanor and TT schemes).

What? This is crazy talk. How does me lieing about TT go to me being roleblocked by Andrius or TT? That makes no sense and you are again making assumptions out of information that you are not sharing with us. I don't want TT to die, and that somehow makes me look for mislynches in other players? That makes no sense.

I could give a whole bunch of half baked reasons why you are mafia
And can you give any full baked reasons for why I am mafia? Your post is overflowing with lulz.

You clearly do not know how to read between the lines or take things with a grain of salt that are labeled clearly as something hypothetical and me just hashing out all the possibilities, which you seem content to not do in the hopes you can restrict town's information even more.

Spoiler: Did you just decide to start slinging crap and hoping something sticks?
And if I was the CR backup and Ludi is my CR why wouldn't I buss the shit out of Ludi especially after yesterday?
Seeing as Cult almost certainly loses if we lynch the CR AND the backup CR, then I would think it obvious why you would avoid doing something that directly would lead to your loss.

You can't go around assuming shit like that. you need to explain your reasoning and your thought processes. You are still acting on your assumption that TT and Andrius would roleblock me when it would be stupid to do that as I am a tracker.

If I was regular recruitee why wouldn't I be joining Ludi on the Toasty wagon especially with a claim that could have damned him?
Straw man.
Scum who have no real come back like to use wiki tells just like this. And you are using strawmans just as much as that one was. Regardless, actually comment on the damn sentence instead of immediately dismissing it.

Kast does not want to lynch Nikanor because that would directly implicate Hiplop and shred Mafia's last chance at winning the game. THe problem? White Lanterns.
Are you reading what you're posting? Subliminal and Muffin are vouching for Hiplop as a WL. How does anything I've posted relate to Nikanor clearing Hiplop (or anything clearing Hiplop for that matter)?

Due to the duality of the roles in this game
Hiplop is likely the Dayvig,
WTF?! Are you even trying? Hiplop is town or hiplop is mafia? Make up your mind.

I think he reversed it so as to cut ties when scum Andy flips scum. Problems?
Ok, how do you explain the three additional breadcrumbs that all indicated a track result of Tans targeting Andy? That right there is a bigger problem than "My word against his"

I honestly did not read your additional breadcrumbs other than "I am going to track BB" and "Jade Andy Tans". If you could link me to them (I am sorry I know you linked them but I can't find them at this moment >_>) I might let this go, as it stands though, the crumbing could be ambiguous so I don't know what to say for certain.

Toasty has claimed to have blocked him the first night, and Toasty isn't lieing about his ability
How do you explain Toasty's lack of JK despite you yourself knowing TT is a JKer? Are you claiming Andy roleblocked TT? Why would Andy lie about blocking Ludi; unless he was recruited by Ludi last night? Your story doesn't hold up.

Again. I am putting everything out there. Toasty could have been vanillalized (as you yourself indicated renders an action null and void since you didn't receive your result when you should have) and that could have prevented his action from going through, Vezok could have lied. TT could be a recruit, but I highly doubt that. There are numerous possibilities and me pointing out my thoughts doesn't make me scummy. Your insistence that something has to be a scum tell is scummy though.

Scum have 6 members. 3 red and 3 yellow. We already have Atrocitus, and 2 yellow, but no Sinestro. Sinestro is going to be in this game. Vanillalizer (paralyzing fear) makes sense for Sinestro (Kast *was* yellow mafia last game, and Tans was given the same role he had, so not entirely inconceivable), plus the other 2 Red scum members. Problems? major flavor guessing and outguessing the mod
Other problems, mods already confirmed they assigned roles randomly, so odds of Kast getting Sinestro AGAIN are extremely low (not to mention others who played in both games and flipped have not been the same roles as before...plus it would just be idiotic game design). Aside from that, a 6 man scum team (+/-1) is fairly likely and has been posited for quite some time...padding your post with IIoA?

LOLED at this. I don't know what everyone else thought, but when I saw the flips I thought it would be a 2 red 2 yellow scum team. Show me where people have explicitly stated a 6 man scum team? Oh wait. That was cognitive dissonance on your part again. You again take my half baked opinions as actual opinions and proceed to use that as scummunition against me. :roll:

Tans, if everything goes to plan, Kast can wait until tomorrow.
Nikanor and Ludi, the CR and the Cultee can die today.
Here is where you show your true colors once again. If you honestly think our lynches today should be used on Nikanor and Ludi, then there's absolutely zero reason for your strong opposition to lynching Ludi first and Nikanor second.

The same could be said for you, but apparently I would parrot a defense. :roll: You have no defense. I want Nikanor dead to prove that A) Hiplop is scum, B) that Ludi is scum, and C) to show that Toasty is genuine. You on the other hand? You just know that Ludi is CR because of your PoE scumnalysis by excluding all the claimed roles and your scumbuddies.

-In your scenario, Ludi flips recruit, it confirms that you are right about TT getting somehow blocked, and combined with your knowledge that TT is really a JK, you've narrowed down CR to someone who has no confirmed night actions (Nik/Hiplop/Vezok/Muffin), which almost certainly would mean Nikanor hangs. Your refusal to go with this shows you aren't honest about a Ludi lynch. You just want to mislynch a WL. If Nik got lynched and flipped WL, you'd likely go back to claiming Toast as cult recruit or some crap like that
again

You assume things and then use them as the basis for argument. Normally people assume actions and happenings *after* they happen, but you are going beyond that and trying to assert your opinion before it happens. If you were that worried you wouldn't have mentioned that and just called me out on it later, but no, you are trying to use everything in your power to paint me as cult because you know that you and your little buddies are going down in a blaze of red and yellow fury and you want to take as many townies with you. Andrius would have been confirmed LIEING about his roleblock as it was convienent that he claimed Ludi who already claimed roleblocked and looked scummy so no one would question it. Funny how you convienently forgot that. :roll:

Btw, have you taken a look at your own iso? The buddying is so thick it's stifling. You started this day buddying my and following to the Ludi wagon with hopes that I'd reciprocate your buddying and give you a free pass to endgame. Seriously man, pleading for me to not suspect you and asking my opinion on how to proceed with everything was kinda disgusting. Abandoning your "TT is a recruit" chain of thought immediately when my brother pointed out your hypocrisy in doing so
I buddied you because I considered you a beacon of towniness. When I realized that you were viewing the game through yellow tinted glass I knew that you couldn't be town and so I withdrew my support of you, which you then promptly started pushing as scummy because you were "hot on my tail".

@Peregrine motivating Kast-
Peregrine targeting Kast is a reasonable supposition; but there are two problems. First, Peregrine did state agreement with my brother's posts and trust of my slot. However, as he posted in his notes before D2 ended, he didn't pick up on my brother's Tracker claim. That's the problem with piggybacking the guy who wasn't really reading the first half of the game; BB didn't notice that Peregrine
didn't realize
Kast had claimed tracker. Actually BB was one of the ONLY PEOPLE who realized my brother's Tracker soft claim (probably since my brother stated intent to TRACK BB).
Second, and pretty damn definitive, Vezok delayed me on N2, so that blows the whole Kast vanilla'd Tans/WLC on N2 out of the water.

Umm.. No it doesn't. Who did Andrius claim to have blocked Night 2? Oh right. Subliminal, who as we have already confirmed, used his power on Night 1. We have already proven that Andrius is a bold face liar when it comes to that plan and he is probably lieing about Subliminal Roleblock here especially given that he could delay a nightkill which could then be subject to additional power roles. Ya. Roleblocking Vezok would have been a very smart move for Mafia. Also, this just reminded me of something in my notes. You and Tans claimed vanillalized on D3, which I basically gave immediate town cred for because it wouldn't make sense for the scum to do that. However, when WLC flipped that he was vanillalized that put a whole lot of doubt into the equation as to whether or not it was really possible that 3 people could be vanillalized in one night. Tans has actions to prove that he is town. Scum targetting Tans for a vanillalize is also a very good choice as he acts as a pseudo rolecop and could easily turn the tables on scum in late game. You.. since you yourself stated that no one saw your soft claim do not make a good choice at all for scum to vanillalize.

In post 3116, Kast wrote:

@OS-
As far as lynching Ludi first and you second or you first and Ludi second; either way is acceptable, however there is support for a Ludi lynch and not enough support for your lynch. It's not at all a parallel situation to yours (nice try asking me to give you a defense you could parrot :P). For that matter, your claim to want Ludi lynched after Nikanor flips CR makes no sense except as the empty throwaway post it is. If you genuinely believed that Nik is CR and Ludi is his last recruit, then a Nik lynch would effectively neuter the cult and you
should
move on to focus on scum. The fact you
claim
to still suspect Ludi and
claim
he should be lynched after is an obvious slip admitting you know he is cult but you aren't thinking about things from a town perspective.

PEDIT-
@Andy-
You are already voting Nikanor. No surprise that you won't lynch obv CR Ludi. Btw, the tone of your post indicates you don't really care which is lynched, which is inconsistent with your insistence on voting Nikanor over Ludi. Also, you missed the request from Vezok and BB.

Kast, now you are just being thick. The situations are the same and your refusal to hash out the possibility just shows that you don't have any real case.

How am I not going after scum? Did you not see my scum grouping which includes you? We have more than enough town PRs to completely BLOCK all 3 of your night actions as well as the ability to slowly verify one of you each night.

About my "slip", if anything, suggests that I would be Mafia since you claimed that Mafia would be willing to go fully after cult in order to reduce the potential for a lynch on their own heads. You just slipped implying that you know I am not Mafia and instead I am cult for "knowing" that Ludi is cult (when I said it is likely he is the cultee a billion times) because you know that I am not on your Mafia team. Nice job. ;)

Also, how does his tone implying he doesn't care who is lynched make it inconsistent with his vote on Nikanor when Nikanor and Ludi have had a parallel wagon all game? You are trying to coach Andrius into voting with you and it is blatant scumbuddying.

Kast should not live to see the light of LyLo and neither should Andrius. Nikanor and Ludi should be our lynches today. With a concentrated focus of all our remaining town powers on Kast, Andrius, and Hiplop.

Andrius. I am going to be that guy. Only because you are scum though. Hammer your own beacon of hope and life guide. You've already embraced the rage and fear so this should be easy.

Kast, see this, right here? Ya. To prove to you that I am not Cult and to show that you are Mafia

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ludi

Nikanor is still the fucking CR and people should finally realize this.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #142) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

Role a dice lol? Much easier.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

So ya. After Ludi flips cultee can we lynch Nikanor and then proceed with a block ToastyToast block on Andrius, Vezok delay on Kast, zMuffinMan block on Hiplop, and a Blackberry investigation on Hiplop?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

oh. I saw your vote and thought you did
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

oh. I saw your vote and thought you did
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nikanor is still a viable lynch, but no one listens to
crazy
Oversoul.

Ludi, just ... go do something else. I am going to write a paper. Andrius is going to drink soda/do accounting stoof, go wallow in Cult sadness.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ludi, I am pretty sure that is grounds for a modkill, but whatever.

Bah. Go town. We had a good run. :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

Did I play well for first time cult?

And fuck the WLC. That shit is so overpowered it isn't even funny.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Blackberry was mafia? Heh. Would not have guessed that. :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3173, Blackberry wrote:Nokanor targeted inhim night 2. Yes I'm scumclaiming

Nikanor isn't a part of the cult lmao. I was trying to get a mislynch on an inactive player
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3181, Kast wrote:Btw, Vezok delaying claimed Tracker was pretty scummy.

lol thanks for claiming scum, bud
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

facepalm.jpg
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #153) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

Sorry it ended this way, mafia. :\

I have more opinions but heading out to a wedding right now so expect those in a few days.

Although

Mod, why was there duality between the fakeclaims and actual roles? Mera Aquaman Hawk and Dove

Is Larfleeze that skinny?

Why was Mera a cult doctor and Soranik Natu a cop? They should be reversed in my opinion. :P

Yes, I am one of the people who habitually cried foul.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Was I obvious cult in this game? From the comments in the QT it didn't look like many people had me pegged as cult. Also, if you could, list reasons why I was/wasn't.

Thanks. :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”