Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Umbrage »

VOTE: PeregrineV

For having a weird avatar.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Umbrage »

1) Looked like a fun game. I had no idea how addicting it would be.
2) I politely and clearly explain why they are being stupid and wrong.
3) Either as that guy who single-handily won the game, or that guy who annoyed the hell out of everyone.
4) GMT-5
5) At least once per day, although I will be going V/LA for a week in August.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Umbrage »

VOTE: kendall

Very aggressive, when called out goes 'oh well this is the way I play making opinions known is protown' blah blah blah. He's trying to be Alpha Dog, and this early in the game I find that rather suspicious.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Umbrage »

kendall wrote:while i appreciate a good analysis, i don't like that you pinpointed that you think i am town. for all i know, you could be mafia, and i do not want a mafia to buddy up to me.
not to mention other players could interpret it as us being scum-buddies.

ACK! That's drenched in scumminess. Only scum care if it looks like they're buddying.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Umbrage »

Ray wrote:I think Umbrage is being far more opportunistic than bob is with the kendall vote, considering there's quite a lack of content posting from the guy.

It's called minimalism. In a game of this size we can't all go RAH RAH LOOK AT ME.

kendall wrote:care to comment on any of your scummy behavior i pointed out? or are you going to continue tunneling me?also, it's naive to let someone "buddy up" and share your ideas without commenting on it. you run the risk of seeming allied with them.

Which is fine when you see someone is actively buddying you. Saying you agree with someone and/or think they are town once doesn't mean you're buddying them. You sound really paranoid and worried that it'll look like someone's buddying you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Umbrage »

k e n d a l l wrote:i am protown and not scum because i am scumhunting and if i'm paranoid it's because i'm aggressive and that's pro-town and you're buddying which is scummy and i'm pro-town so why are you questioning me?

Get real. You've done nothing all day besides brag about how you're such a great player.

EDIT: OK REALLY. This is the second time it's gone to preview. You don't need to post so much. "Nice." is not useful information that you need to share, nintendo. A small thread is an easy-to-read thread.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

Kendall is still scum. In my experience those who try to be aggressive town leaders, particularly early in the game, are scum.

diddin wrote:Kendall wagon is bad. I just honestly don't see anything terribly bad she's doing other than annoyingly not using capitalization. From my experiences, noobscum like to lurk, stay under the radar, and draw as little suspicion to themselves as possible. Kendall is doing none of those things.

WIFOM. Bad diddin.

Glowball oozes town btw. Bobsnox is also scum, but I doubt he's on the same team as kendall. Everyone else is null and posting too much. Chill.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

Kendall" wrote:you fail to answer the question "why?"
other than saying that i am aggressive, you have no reason to suspect that i'm mafia.
another question you fail to answer is how me being aggressive is a scumtell.
this is another example of voting me out of dislike, rather than actually having a reason.

OK. Here are more reasons:

You don't scumhunt.
You spend most of your time explaining why you are not mafia.
You seem either too arrogant or too afraid to change your style of play.
You're paranoid that someone will buddy you and make you look bad.

Ray Montano wrote:Cool. But I prefer not to line up lynches.

MGHNH. If someone volunteers to be lynched, it's not lining up lynches. This is a cop-out. A 'I'm not sure what town would do here so I'm going to excuse myself' knee-jerk reaction.

diddin wrote:I love how you accuse me of WIFOM, and then use WIFOM of your own. Bad Umbrage.

I love how you accuse me of WIFOM, and then don't bother pointing out the WIFOM. Bad diddin.

glowball wrote:Find the motivation in her actions..and then you can push the wagon.

The motivation is for her to look like she's scumhunting while she does nothing. She's so paranoid, she can't stand the slightest hint of suspicion on her.

And by the way, saying you refuse to play the newbie card is playing the newbie card.

Nanook wrote:Any opinion as to why you feel bob is scum?

Nope. Total gut read.

Rainbow wrote:Being aggressive is not, nor has it ever been a scumtell but a playstyle tell. The fact that he is pushing this as a tell is in itself a tell. He continues to miss the fact that you actually need someone to push pace of a game too, or it has no direction and stalls out early. The game needs someone to take reigns, its better if that person is town, but I would rather be replacing into a game that scum did this then one where everyone sat around twiddling their hooves.

Aggressiveness, particularly early aggressiveness, is a scumtell. Going RARA LET'S GET SCUM is a good way to hide that you're not actually scumhunting.

Rainbow wrote:He misses another simple point here of scum only are nervous of being tied to other scum, so unless he is calling for a FA partner, this is very moot. Infact scum love it when they look like partners to town, so why is FA scum? This question goes to EVERYPONY who is harping on her for this null to town tell.

I don't think so. There are more town than scum, for scum, tying themselves to a townie means a big sacrifice for a smaller gain. Besides, kendall freaked out when it was still way too early to be concerned about buddying. That's paranoia, and that's scummy.

Rainbow wrote:This one is argueably a scumslip even, as he is already assuming that we have two teams when I see nothing in the flavor that suggests a multi-scum setup.
I would even say this is more likely a single scum faction setup for reasons that I do not wish to disclose at this point
but will become obvious as the game progresses.

The bolded is argueably a scumslip even, as she is already assuming that we have one team when I see nothing in the flavor that suggests a single-scum setup.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

kendall wrote:he's voting for me, admittedly, because i am eager to find mafia.

No. You're pretending to be eager. You're really just OMGUSing. You ask a few questions, but the fact that your vote is on me because I'm voting you proves you don't have any good leads. The whole "hint a third party" thing is bullshit, and you know it. If you truly believed I was scum with bobsnox, your vote would still be on bobsnox. After all, he's been on your radar the whole game, right? I'm only scum if he's scum, and you've had more time to put together a case on him. So why is your vote on me?

kendall wrote:why do you think mafia would be so eager to draw attention to themselves on day one? that doesn't make any sense.

WIFOM.

Rainbow wrote:Nope, null tell. Town and scum both love to take controll of a game because it plays to their wincondition. Kendall is pretty off compared to most people, but that type of aggressiveness induced meltdown is probably town.

Not newbie town. There's absolutely no reason for Kendall to try and take control of a game this size unless she absolutely has to do so in order to survive. That's why I'm thinking SK over mafia.

Rainbow wrote:How is tying yourself to a townie a bad thing as scum? Where is the sacrafice in having someone think that you are parters to town? Its scums best dream to have people think they are partners to him, good scum will actually spend the entire game trying this. Paranoia is also a mild town tell, so kendall is town for that as well.

Now you're getting into WIFOM territory. Theory aside, I've never seen someone react like that when a player agrees with them once.

Also, paranoia is not a town tell, and has never been a town tell. Suspicion, yes. Paranoia, no.

Rainbow wrote:There actually is something suggesting single scum faction due to balance ease, and I am not pointing it out yet. Assuming non-standard in multi-scum is not only something that allows scum to introduce suspicion of players to the game as you already are here saying that we should still lynch people who arent partners to a first player.

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHHEEE

WHEN DID I SAY WE SHOULD LYNCH BOBSNOX?????

THINK FAST SCUM.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Umbrage »

kendall wrote:how am i pretending to be eager? what proof do you have to back this up? why do you think this?

Read my posts if you still don't understand. I don't have to convince you you're scum so I'm not wasting my time playing your games.

diddin wrote:Ok so the first quote is WIFOM, but the second quote isn't? They're practically using the same reasoning. So hypocrisy on Umbrage's part.

Strawman. You're acting like aggressiveness is my only tell on Kendall.

@ Rainbow

Hm... I'm going to assume that the picture means "I can't argue with you anymore Umbrage, you're too smart for me, so I'm going to try and dodge the issue with humour". WAS I RIGHT???

If you have never seen someone react like that how are you using it as a tell? I see that reaction as more likely town than scum and have explain why. If you are trying to counter this you better be bringing more to the table than that weak stuff, no reasoning and no past experience? Try again. Paranoia is a town tell when applied correctly, no pony, ever, has gone through a game as town without feeling some paranoia over a player agreeing with them, or second guessing their vote, or anything along those lines.

True. But how many town players have you seen get this paranoid DAY ONE?

And as a matter of fact, I do have past experience that applies to this situation, so you fail there as well. Although I have to remember that 'weak stuff' line. That's gold. I'm just going to shout "YEAH? WELL YOU HAVE WEAK STUFF!" whenever I'm losing an argument now. Thanks for the tip!

Bobsnox is also scum, but I doubt he's on the same team as kendall.

^ does not equal 'lynch bob plz'. Nice try though.

If
When Kendall flips scum we lynch her obvious buddy Rainbow. Two scum down. Oh Umbrage, you've done it again, you handsome devil.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:Question to all Kendall wagoners...
What is more likely of a scum partner in your opinion: bussing, defending, or ignoring?

Specifically to Umbrage: Rainbow should be lynched why exactly?

1) All depends on context.
2) Obvious defence is obvious.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Umbrage »

@ glowball: Your defence is based on the fact that you find Kendall's paranoia to be justified. I don't. She flipped out because someone agreed with her, and yet she's voting me because I think she's scum. There's just no pleasing her.

I don't want a lynch on Beck/his replacement. He's basically what Kendall should be acting like. He's new, but he tries to fit in. He's relaxed and joking, yet still focused on the game.

@ diddin: Yes, D1 strikes me as the best time for defending. Nobody ever looks for partners D1.

And I'm not denying my earlier logic is WIFOM, it was a gut read, I pushed it, and it turned into something stronger.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Rainbow wrote:You are acting like its the best tell you have though.

I'll take that as a complement.

Rainbow wrote:Oh no, im just mocking the fact that you have suddenly switched to saying kendall is the SK because its the only reason newbie players would ever be that aggressive.

I find scum, I don't identify the exact species. Scum is scum is scum is mafia is SK.

Rainbow wrote:I get plenty paranoid throughout the entire game but just keep it out of thread so other ponies take more more seriously. Second guessing yourself and wondering why people are making the moves they are with relation to you is something anypony who is competent as town does, and deals with in their own way

You're trying to get off topic. We're talking about Kendall throwing a hissy fit because somebody agreed with him. Discuss.

Rainbow wrote:WOOSH point dodge! You still are entirely failing to give me refrences to this suddenly existant past game where you have seen this exact thing pan out before, and are failing to explain why its indicative of scum instead of town.

Oh. I didn't know you wanted a reference.

ISO boberz.

Rainbow wrote:I always thought saying "Somepony is scum" means that you think they should be lynched. Still this is blatantly setting up possibility of a bob lynch for if kendall flips
anything
. As I have said, flavor gives away some things that will be brought to the surface later in the game by me or others who from their few posts have obviously seen what I did. Calling two scumteams though is quite likely a slip.

Heheh... what? Declaring a gut scum read = setting up a lynch? Kendall flipping ANYTHING = lynch bobsnox? You're just making shit up now, aren't you?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Rainbow wrote:That is not the case on Umbrage. The case on him hinges around his pushing of kendall on two weak points that he continues to fail backing up despite multiple requests (overagressive as scumtell and not liking people buddying) and his slip saying that this is a multi-faction scum game, which no mod post mentions.

Umbrage wrote:OK. Here are more reasons:

You don't scumhunt.
You spend most of your time explaining why you are not mafia.
You seem either too arrogant or too afraid to change your style of play.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

Rainbow wrote:Scum are always far more interested in finding a SK than town is. My wondering is why you are pushing SK specifically since its really impossible to get a 'must be' SK read on anyone, even if you are the best player ever.

As I said, I find scum. Mafia or SK, I can't tell the difference until the flip and I don't care either way. Nice try at twisting my words though.

And besides, isn't it a good thing to get rid of the SK D1? Fewer deaths for the rest of the game. Looks like you're full of shit once more.

Rainbow wrote:Paranoia, natural. Its a bit much of a freakout, but you can't POSSIBLY think that his reaction is more likely to come from scum than town. Infact you haven't even said why you think it comes from scum at this point, just continued insistance that its a scumtell.

Do we really have to go through this AGAIN? Town has no reason to be paranoid when someone agrees with them. Paranoia is a scum reaction caused by trying too hard to pretend you don't know who the mafia are combined with a fear that you will be caught. It's happened to me when I've been scum.

Rainbow wrote:Yay point proven for me! Its a playstyle thing not an alignment thing.

NONONO IT'S A POINT PROVEN FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you're ready to stop the antics and have a real debate, feel free to tell me.

Rainbow wrote:What was the meaning of "bob is scum but not with kendall" then? I think ive tapped out every possibility except "bob is not scum" at this point. Was it "I think bob is scum no matter what kendall flips but not enough to vote him upon kenalls flip but at the same time enough to be the only other person [at said time] that I am going to call scum"

It's. Called. SCUMHUNTING. It's a town thing, you wouldn't understand.

Flavour wrote:I think when you first notice his posting, you'll notice instantly why he is scummy. Oh, lol yeah the vote on Kendall was what I felt to be scummy. Initially.

Oh, PLEASE don't tell me this is going to be ANOTHER game where I figure out all the scum D1 but idiot town lynches me! I'm getting SO tired of bragging about my abilities and insulting worthless fuck-ups in endgame!

SpyreX wrote:Umbrage:
All over kendal + "scumslip" voodoo + the double tie Rainbow Kendall f--.
I really was struck by:
If When Kendall flips scum we lynch her obvious buddy Rainbow. Two scum down. Oh Umbrage, you've done it again, you handsome devil.

@ diddin: Yes, D1 strikes me as the best time for defending. Nobody ever looks for partners D1.

As a fine piece of dissonance.

I'm not 'everyone', am I?

MUAHAHA.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But hey, pointing out fake contradictions is easier than making real cases, right? Don't worry SpyreX, your turn under the Magnifying Glass of Truth will come.

Also: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

KENDALL'S REPLACING OUT????????????

WHOOOOOOOOO, BABY, THAT'S A SIGNED CONFESSION!!!!

We've got ourselves a lynch boys, I'm gonna lurk and do other stuff now.

SEE YOU TOMORROW! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rides off into sunset*
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Why isn't Kendall dead yet?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Rainbowdash wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Why isn't Kendall dead yet?

You miss the post where someone daykilled him and he flipped LGM - Town? Please keep up with things better.

ISOed mod. No flip scene. Please don't smoke pot while posting.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

Are there really people who think DonJosh is scum? That guy reeks of town.

If you're really going to be idiots about kendall, then kill bobsnox. Look at how he's throwing his vote around. He's chatting with people, trying to look more active than he really is. He's not kendall's level of scum, but he's still got a greater than 50% chance of flipping some sort of scum.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:@ Umbrage, why are you defending DonJosh so much? Can you give me examples of how he "reeks of town"?

Hm. You're not asking why Hiraki is defending bob? Our posts are quite close to each other. Interesting.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:And Umbra, what do you think of inHim?

He hasn't said anything noteworthy so far.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
glowball wrote:@ Umbrage, why are you defending DonJosh so much? Can you give me examples of how he "reeks of town"?

Hm. You're not asking why Hiraki is defending bob? Our posts are quite close to each other. Interesting.

Classic deflection, and exactly what I thought you'd do as scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Umbrage

^ is in itself a deflection. :cop:
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:OKay, Hiraki- if the DonJosh wagon gets more heat, I'll hammer I have no problem with that. I just think that Umbrage is scumz

Oh good, nice to know you're not discriminating between lynches today.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Umbrage »

VOTE: glowball

The last two pages have convinced me she needs to go first. She's panicking. The mislynch she wants isn't happening fast enough, so she's trying everything she can to hurry it up. No town motivation to do this.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Umbrage »

OK, deal.

BLUFF CALLED, SCUM.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:No bluff, I won't even fight it- but I know that you love it because I've nailed you :D

Seriously guys, get behind this. No joke, I don't want any hesistation

Lynch me.
Then lynch Umbrage, DonJosh, and Beck

I won't even fight the votes, I want this guy exposed for what he is. It's not VI, he's scum and if that isn't enough then lynch me.

Cool story bro.

Also lol at Beefster's "I'll lynch the winner of glowball/Umbrage".
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Umbrage »

They're not all going to be TS3 questions, are they? I've only seen that movie once.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Umbrage »

PeregrineV wrote:@SpryeX- lol

@FA- night power, the details of which I'm asking about now.

UNVOTE: DonJosh

I love it when sheep are too scared to try and actually deliver a case on me. :lol:
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Umbrage »

PeregrineV wrote:
Umbrage wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:@SpryeX- lol

@FA- night power, the details of which I'm asking about now.

UNVOTE: DonJosh

I love it when sheep are too scared to try and actually deliver a case on me. :lol:

My bad.

Day1 Umbrage case: Umbrage seems scummier than DonJosh, whom I was voting for previously.

Vote: Umbrage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scared sheep.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:@ Umbrage, stop insulting people and calling them scared to deter votes. We all see it and it's obviously not working.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT SCUM WOULD SAY!!!!!!!!!! CAUGHT YOU SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Umbrage »

@ SnakeSide:

umbrage: post 287 still holds onto the scum aggressive comments but has yet to answer where he has this theory.

Personal experience.

Isn't this how scum would act? Under the radar, not taking fire, trying not to make wave.....how is what I just said now WIFOM?

Not newbie scum.

Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Umbrage »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET ME LYNCHED??

I'm going to be gloating my ass off when the game's over.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Umbrage »

Note how glowball only started saying I'm scum when I said she was scum. Hm hm hm?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Umbrage »

glowball wrote:
Umbrage wrote:Note how glowball only started saying I'm scum when I said she was scum. Hm hm hm?

Feeler post.

Actually we found each other scummy almost simultaneously, and I placed a vote on you first....

glowball wrote:
Umbrage wrote:

Classic deflection, and exactly what I thought you'd do as scum.

UNVOTE:

Then after I vote you, you turn around from saying that I "ooze town" to that I am scum and basically OMGUS vote me a few posts later. You disguised it as something else, and I vote hopped and you jumped on that fast- you were looking for opportunity to get the person who knows you are scum lynched. Truth is: You called me town, until I turned my focus towards you.

Yeah, no.

Look, I just put more effort into my defence than glowball did into her case on me!
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Umbrage »

I have yet to see one decent case for DonJosh. Hell, I have yet to see one noteworthy thing DonJosh has done.

The scum are among the active players, I'm sure of it.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Umbrage »

Seriously guys, what the hell is the DonJosh wagon about? We lynch lurkers D1 now?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Umbrage »

inHimshallibe wrote:Maybe if I sheep enough, people will forget how scummy kendall was!

No.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Umbrage »

DONJOSH WAGON IS BAD WAGON.

I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE REASON THAT MAKES ME WANT TO VOTE DONJOSH.

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE STATE A GOOD REASON TO VOTE DONJOSH.

STUPID FUCKING SHEEP.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Umbrage »

VOTE: Rainbowdash
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Umbrage »

Rainbowdash is making me not want to read the thread. Lynch plz.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Umbrage »

Rainbowdash wrote:Well the whole "We are past page 40 which means the day really needs to end" thing is a good enough reason to me. Its not time to lynch you yet, something like by N3 works though. We will reach that when we reach it. Right now its Umbrage lynching time.

Translation: I've already lined up who to lynch and when so shut and do as I say.

I vote Rainbowdash, she wants me out of the way. Hm hm hm?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Umbrage »

BWAHAHAHA

I'm really going to enjoy the endgame gloating. :D Stupid town, am I the only living human being who knows how to scumhunt?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Umbrage »

Oh, I'll do an ISO on Rainbowdash so I can honestly say I tried to win this game. Don't worry, I'll use small words. Then you can have your little sheep circlejerk and lynch me, OK?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Umbrage »

Ok everypony, a few of you had made this game very difficult to read since you post way to much filler, actually just one of you but the same problem exists.

Very first line of her very first post. It'll get very ironic as we go deeper.

Being aggressive is not, nor has it ever been a scumtell but a playstyle tell. The fact that he is pushing this as a tell is in itself a tell. He continues to miss the fact that you actually need someone to push pace of a game too, or it has no direction and stalls out early. The game needs someone to take reigns, its better if that person is town, but I would rather be replacing into a game that scum did this then one where everyone sat around twiddling their hooves.

All of this is false. Rainbow's asking you to sheep here, and she openly states that she doesn't care whether or not scum have control of the game, she'll sheep the leader regardless. This is a backdoor if she gets accused of sheeping in the future.

Also, newbie aggressiveness in a large game is a scumtell. I'm not going over this again. It's a scumtell, and Rainbow is using a strawman.

This one is argueably a scumslip even, as he is already assuming that we have two teams when I see nothing in the flavor that suggests a multi-scum setup. I would even say this is more likely a single scum faction setup for reasons that I do not wish to disclose at this point but will become obvious as the game progresses.

Claiming scum knowledge = claiming scum. She should've been lynched right after this post.

Nope, null tell. Town and scum both love to take controll of a game because it plays to their wincondition. Kendall is pretty off compared to most people, but that type of aggressiveness induced meltdown is probably town.

Again: strawman.

I feel as if im being ignored, others should be commenting on Umbrage at the very least here if not wagoning him.

Rainbow has a drive to be in the centre of attention. This is the cause of the juvenile pony puns and pictures she spams. If she can make people like her, they won't lynch her. Here, she's upset because nobody's paying attention to her wagon.

Rainbowdash wrote:
Ray Montano wrote:
k e n d a l l wrote:it's very odd that you refuse to answer questions. are you hiding something?

I'm not going to answer stupid questions like "Who is scum". If I think I've found scum I'm going to push on them but I'm not going to push scum reads that I only half-ass believe in.

Without giving us anything though you are removing everyponies ability to be able to get reads on you and other based off what you are saying. The game requires ponies to actually throw out theories and give suspicions, even if they are not a sure thing because that kicks off other theories, and that makes for other cases and soforth. When somepony refuses to give any suspicions, they are going to actively hurt the rest of the town.

If you had to vote *somepony* right now, who would it be. Things along the lines of "I don't know" are not acceptable answers to this question. It's not who do you expect to be voting at the end of the day, but who is your current and subject to change highest scum read.

Hopefully a third active pony here can help in finally dismanteling the kendall wagon.

Defending kendall. Getting Ray and others to sheep by saying 'vote now' even if they don't know who to vote.

If you have never seen someone react like that how are you using it as a tell?
I see that reaction as more likely town than scum and have explain why. If you are trying to counter this you better be bringing more to the table than that weak stuff, no reasoning and no past experience? Try again. Paranoia is a town tell
when applied correctly,
no pony, ever, has gone through a game as town without feeling some paranoia over a player agreeing with them, or second guessing their vote, or anything along those lines.

Bolded bits are WIFOM.

Rainbow wrote:There actually is something suggesting single scum faction due to balance ease, and I am not pointing it out yet. Assuming non-standard in multi-scum is not only something that allows scum to introduce suspicion of players to the game as you already are here saying that we should still lynch people who arent partners to a first player.

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHHEEE

WHEN DID I SAY WE SHOULD LYNCH BOBSNOX?????

THINK FAST SCUM.

Here

Bobsnox is also scum, but I doubt he's on the same team as kendall.

Think faster scum.

Rainbow clearly isn't even reading the thread. I doubt her logic skills are that poor, so I'm forced to assume that she's not as concerned with scumhunting as she is with the appearance of scumhunting.

You are acting like its the best tell you have though.

Strawman.

Oh no, im just mocking the fact that you have suddenly switched to saying kendall is the SK because its the only reason newbie players would ever be that aggressive.

Strawman.

I get plenty paranoid throughout the entire game
but just keep it out of thread
so other ponies take more more seriously. Second guessing yourself and wondering why people are making the moves they are with relation to you is something anypony who is competent as town does, and deals with in their own way

Bolded is the flaw in her logic.

WOOSH point dodge! You still are entirely failing to give me refrences to this suddenly existant past game where you have seen this exact thing pan out before, and are failing to explain why its indicative of scum instead of town.

Strawman to cover her own screwup.

I always thought saying "Somepony is scum" means that you think they should be lynched.

Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from underneath.

Yay point proven for me! Its a playstyle thing not an alignment thing.

Strawman, and a really bad one at that, seeing as how the guy was scum and all...

he case on him hinges around his pushing of kendall on two weak points that he continues to fail backing up despite multiple requests (overagressive as scumtell and not liking people buddying) and his slip saying that this is a multi-faction scum game, which no mod post mentions.

Straw- wait, no, this is just plain lying.

Scum are always far more interested in finding a SK than town is. My wondering is why you are pushing SK specifically since its really impossible to get a 'must be' SK read on anyone, even if you are the best player ever.

Strawman.

Rainbowdash wrote:Spent the last little bit trying to come up with a better response to the Spy post than the *brohoof* picutre I always use, but there isn't anything better.

Bullshit like this serves no purpose other than to try to make the thread unreadable.

We could brohoof and kill them in any order really, but I have an ego that wants to be fed and it wants Umbrage dead more due to a stronger read and punishment for mocking me. Not going to cry over DJ first, but I want Umbrage instead.

All we really need now is the rest of the alliance to show and wait for everypony else to just wagon along.

So, vote Umbrage because I say so, and wait for the rest of the town to mindlessly sheep. Any questions?

Rainbowdash wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Lets go back to DJ then I like that.

Unvote, Vote: DonJosh

Seriously vig you better not be cheeky silver just asked for death AND Umbrage wants it too

Unvote
Vote: DonJosh

Logically this first may be somewhat better either way, but my gut still wants Umbrage.

OH WAIT NEVER MIND WHAT I JUST SAID CUZ WE GONNA LYNCH DONJOSH NOW GO SHEEP GO.

@diddin - We are not saying lynch him this page, although that would be *so awesome*, you don't go looking entirely elsewhere due to a possible flake.

AND WE'RE NOT GONNA QUICKLYNCH EVEN THOUGH I SECRETLY WANT A QUICKLYNCH.

Also I realized how much of my case revolved around there being multi-scum

But of course I'm still scummy for implying there are multi-scum.

You miss the post where someone daykilled him and he flipped LGM - Town? Please keep up with things better.

I still don't know what the fuck this is.

None of that should really change how you ponies judge me though, im a competent player and all of you ponies should treat me as such.

SHEEP ME SHEEP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE SHEEP ME I'M A LONELY NERD AND I NEED THE ATTENTION!

I would be willing to shift back to Umbrage as he continues to preach the two scum faction arguement for no good reason here.

If I truly have no good reason, then why is it scummy? You say you have good reason, which strikes me as far more scummy.

Really debating moving back to Umbrage though since my town reads that have developed at this point support a multi-scum game, and if there are multiple scum, I can't for the life of me see Umbrage flipping town. Between his kendall pushing, slips saying its multiscum for apparently no reason, and even wagon composition makes me want to go back there. Logic though says other stuff. Need to think about it a little more.

Oh, so there is multi-scum, but I'm scummy because I suggested it before you did. And I've been pushing on kendall, who is confirmed town because you said so. OK, that makes total sense.

I have a very very very good reason asking for this which circles back to dual scum possibilities.

She has very very very good reason? Works for me! *sheep*

Hiraki - See problem there is that you crammed essentially an iso case of every post of his down our throats. That is a pain to read, and makes you look really biased (I know, me against Umbrage). I mean, he isn't a bad pick, but I like quite a few more at this point. Just tl;dr it for all of our sakes.

OMG HIRAKI U MADE A BIG POST, THAT'S BAD BECAUSE ONLY I AM ALLOWED TO SPAM THE THREAD. NOW I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO IGNORE EVERYTHING YOU SAID!

See thing is, im completely willing to give right now, and almost just want to say something along the lines of the following:

1 - Private lynch election between Me, Spy, glow, diddin, snake, inhim and Hiraki
2 - Whoever gets lynched there we all vote together
3 - Game once again unified
4 - I post more pony pictures
5 - Profit

Again, the message here is 'sheep me or I will fucking kill you'.

Ok. We are done. You are going to just run around in circle fine, im not going to take this sitting down though and if everypony is going to wait for a leader, I have no problem with taking the reigns and not only bringing everypony back together but also getting scum lynched.

We are lynching DonJosh. Period. End of story, cut print, wrap and send the letter on lessons learned about friendship (regarding how friends stick together to solve problems) to Princess Celestia.

After the initial ugly beyond reason post about kendall which he later backed off attributing to playstyle (lol?) not much happened there. There has never been a vote past then, or an attempt to scumhunt unless you say calling Umbrage and jmurph "Trying to hard to be town" is scumhunting. That and some of the early wagons on him are basically all town reads. Seven/Eight reads of at worse null on a player? Fire when ready.

No stances, no cases, no way town.

Spy, help me orginize here. We are taking this game back.

WE ARE LYNCHING DONJOSH BECAUSE I SAID SO AND I DON'T NEED ANY REASONING BECAUSE I CAN POST PONY PICTURES SO YOU MUST ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbowdash wrote:
Unvote
Vote DonJosh

Everypony needs to have that in their next post or a REALLY REALLY good reason not to.

How about you give us ANY reason to do so?

Umbrage is either getting vigged tonight or lynched tomorrow. DJ gets killed tonight simply for the fact that a single scum game means Umbrage is town, and if a flip shows one faction it means Umbrage is just Derpy Pony.

Move your vote. This game is being unified.

BUT DONT WORRY GUIZ CUZ I'VE GOT ALL THE FUTURE LYNCHES SET UP AND IF YOU DONT OBEY WE'LL FUCKING KILL YOU.

Rainbowdash wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Rain wrote:@Hiraki - Why is DJ town?
Again.

The case is that he's not supportive, so I last heard.

The case is stupid and/or weak.

SodaSpirit17 wrote:I'm not sure if DJ is lurking because he's scum, or because he's getting perhaps 'lazy'.

Reread what I posted. DJ is the play for today.

NO!!!!!!! YOU MUST SHEEP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! THE POWER OF THE PONY COMPELS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ MY POST WHERE I SAID THE EXACT SAME THING I'M SAYING NOW: SHEEP ME ONTO THE DONJOSH WAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a case on him, posted it a few isos ago. What parts do you disagree with? The game is split over a few wagons and its just stalling out at this point, and its time to push the game ahead. No one else is taking initiative so I am. Game on.

OK, seriously, what the fuck is this? This is some scary shit right here. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, hell any dictator I can think of said pretty much the same thing.

I could keep going, but there's really no point. It's the same fucking stuff again and again: sheep me, Umbrage is scum but not the lynch, DJ is the lynch even though I can't make a case on him, I'm a fucking humour genius because I can post pony pictures. Yada yada yada. Literally everything Rainbowdash has written is designed to try and take control of the town. She doesn't scumhunt, she takes a few points and repeats them again and again. If someone calls her out, she retreats behind humour. If anyone disagrees with her, she overreacts.

So save yourselves the embarrassment and lynch Rainbowdash. I know what you're thinking: if Rainbowdash is bad for getting people to sheep her, why am I getting you to sheep me? What's the difference?

I don't give a shit, that's the difference. I'm not campaigning for your affection, I don't care if you think I'm funny. I'm not interested in becoming town-super-leader. I don't think any townie would want that, we all distrust ourselves too much. So why is Rainbow trying to take control? I think you know the answer.

V/LA for about a week.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Umbrage »

Eh, might as well claim.

Bo Peep, Watcher
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Umbrage »

Obviously, an important role is going to avoid claiming until it's unavoidable, don't you know anything?

Oh wait, you're scum. Why am I talking to you?
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Umbrage »

But it's fun.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”