Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #354 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:59 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Sorry guys, catching up. Missed this game due to mixing it up with a bunch of recently closed minis getting bumped on my wall of topics as they got closed...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I chose Colored/Non/BoW, in that order.

Based on 58, Mastin is outrageously protown. No, not at the time of the post, but the fallout from it has produced a lot of nice content and has people

Andrius' post 79 brings up a wonderful point:
Andrius wrote:ooba now RVS votes via dice? LOLWUT

Hmm...

VOTE: Ooba

I believe InHim's miller claim, and its flavor makes perfect sense, actually, if we assume the scum team is made of negatively colored lanterns (red, yellow).

After coming off as initially normal-wtf-null Vezo to me, I read Vezo as town, especially in light of the nameclaim debacle.

LLD is most likely town. If you honestly can't figure out why, then I've got to question your ability to read.

Tans claiming Larfleeze is interesting, and I'm actually inclined to believe it. I think he could be good, since part of Brightest Day involves the taking of various emotional spectrum entities, and he plays a part in it on the side of good. Further more, with two lynches, a scum group, and a cult, I don't think that trying to also balance and SK would be worth the trouble, especially since Larfleeze didn't do too many SK-ish things like he did in the beginning of the Blackest Night arc.

CJ's post involving putting the mafia on higher alert due to the amount of members they have in them doesn't sit well with me at all.

I find Friend a nice person to read. Because he takes a list of Mastin's, gives reads off of it, gets called scum/scummy by Mastin, and then proceeds to try to invalidate Mastin's reads. And then calls it scummy when Mastin calls that post scummy, saying that pushing Friend as scum is scummy. Why is it scummy and why is it different than him calling others scum, repeatedly?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

mastin2 wrote:
but the fallout from it has produced a lot of nice content and has people
Mind finishing this sentence?

on edge based upon his reads of them.

(Hint: he's scum. Now confirmed. Especially with Friend apparently as town. There should be zero doubt that Ghost is scum.)

Wait, how is Friend confirmed town?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:20 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Sorry, picked up my prod. Relatively caught up. Actually not sure what took so long for the Ooba lynch to reach this point. Probably has something to do with all that pointless LLD suspicion being thrown around, despite the fact that she's damn near confirmed town based on some of her earliest posts. Also, just to see if I understand this, I'm scum because I assumed people were taking what I had also assumed was a mod error (what with me getting a deleted PM from the mod and such) to be mod-confirmation of town status? A status that several people are now challenging? Before the messages went out, I had a scummy read on Friend. But, no, he got a message, he's tots safe though no one knows what the message said. However it's cool to suspect CJ after finding out he got the same message? Seems hypocritical to me.

But speaking of CJ, I'm assuming we're waiting to see what the heck is going on with his vote not going through?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 am

Post by GhostWriter »

No, not CJ, sorry, I meant Nopoint. I thought Friend has been insinuating this for a while.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Relatively caught up. Sorry. Gonna go ahead and call this:

Mods, I am semi-V/LA right now, as I am getting everything ready to move on Saturday. I will be V/LA fully from Friday until, most likely, Monday.

But with that out of the way, VOTE: WLC. With recent events, he's looking a lot more like a good CR option.

Also, I got nothing about a ring.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 am

Post by GhostWriter »

It seems pretty obvious that Nika used a gambit D1, got scum with it, and decided to try it again today. Granted, it wasn't nearly as good this time as the first time. I highly doubt he's scum for that. You're just taking it personally.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 am

Post by GhostWriter »

My problem with WLC is that MrS's Entity claim was fairly obviously fake, due mostly to the fact that it's too early in the timeline for that. Yet WLC seems to try to discredit the White Lanterns. In conjunction with Ooba's train of thought yesterday, I'm really feeling like WLC is indeed the CR.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Also, what exactly in Ooba's train of thought makes you feel I'm CR?

That post is too long to quote, so I'll link it instead.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Right, so I've been busy moving for college. Took a lot longer than expected, but that's life. I think I called for a V/LA in here, but it wasn't for long enough.

Anyway, I don't really know where the wagon on me came from. Probably my lack of talking and possible slot-replacement. WLC should be lynched right away, and I don't know why anyone thinks differently. Perhaps I've missed something whilst away. I will be rereading, but I don't think my read on him will have changed. VOTE: WLC

Also,
Blackberry wrote:Saying someone's claim is "fairly obviously fake" sounds like scum to me. "Due mostly to the fact that it's too early in the timeline for that". I can't see a towns person saying that or having that thought as a genuine flow of logic.

Lex Luthor being a 1-shot OL signifies his short time of having the power, meaning we're still in that point in time. Furthermore, had the WL rings been sent out that night like he claimed, Deadman would have flipped WL. Outside of Swamp Thing, he's the single most important WL there is. It was clearly a fake. I'm not sure how this isn't a genuine flow of logic.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 am

Post by GhostWriter »

It should be noted that I not only enjoyed playing this game (when I could, sorry about that, I think I was moving at the time I was killed), but enjoyed reading it. GG and all that jazz, can't wait for part 2. Also, I apologize for the fucked up Ganthet claim. That was entirely my fault, good sir. I said he needed to be a GL. He was supposed to still be blue.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”