Verbose Mafia 2 - Post or Perish (Game Over)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

DrippingGoofball sat in her lonely corner, perplexed, her mind meandering as it pondered the unusual set of circumstances that lead her to be so completely ignored.

Generally, her immense eyes, strikingly unequal, widely set on a colossal purple head guaranteed odd stares and a few muffled whispers, the occasional impertinent child slapped by a well-meaning mother with a warning not to stare.

The Goofball continued to sip on her Strawberry Daiquiri, the loudest, most colorful drink on the list. "Criminy," she thought to herself, "who the bloody hell took these photos? May I be struck by lightning if it's not some religious fanatics?"

Even in the privacy of her own mind, she stopped herself from thinking in a politically incorrect way. "I respect people's religions," she tried
to convince herself "yes, I have the utmost respect for all the people that believe in that crazy horseshit."

She repressed a bit of laughter and an alcohol-laden burp.

A highly fragrant little fart, for she has been eating a bit too much fiber lately, had a mind of its own, and could not be contained.

A minute or two later, people finally were beginning to look in her direction, nose twitching.

Well hello, everyone!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:14 pm

Goofball waves Turbovolver absent-mindedly... mostly she is preoccupied with the general malaise she feels, being a woman in a man's body. In reality, she is a physically handsome man, her carriage erect and firm. No one but herself knows of her deep gender confusion. DrippingGoofball was merely a persona, a mask she would use, unbeknownst to anyone in his family and social circle, to conceal her masculinity, the virile world she was forced to live in.

Just as someone drops tequila has her feet, Goofball has an epiphany: to make a sustained effort to think of herself as a man and live with the body that she has; Goofball is a "he" and from this point onward, fully assumes what his anatomy dictates.

Or, as the nuts would say, "the body God gave him."

Sorry, I've been experimenting with vegetarianism, but I think all the beans and sprouts and vegetables are better left to rabbits.

I have presented you with indirect, olfactory proof that we did not evolve to eat a large proportion of such indigestible material.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:18 pm

DrippingGoofball sips a bit more of his Strawberry Daiquiri, this time concerned about its fiber content.

DrippingGoofball had no love for God. He was so saving of mercy, so extravagant in murder, so anxious to kill, so ready to assassinate, that he hated him with all his heart. This God visited the people with pestilence, saw babes starving on the empty breasts of pallid mothers, heard the sobs, saw the tears, the sunken cheeks, the sightless eyes, the new made graves, and remained as pitiless as the pestilence.

He knew he could not trust a fictitious deity to sort out his blackmail problem. He knew that if he died, he would return to dust, and leave no eternal soul behind.

DrippingGoofball was very much intent on continuing to live. He continued to sit quietly, though he could be detected with senses other than sight and hearing. He felt it was safer to look about, than expose his thoughts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:35 pm

The tragedy of suffering from congenital cyanomegacephalon is that it makes you an easy target for vigs and would-be vigs.

Goofball takes out some blank parchment, and a quill, and ponders his next speech. But it is too difficult; his mind keeps coming back to the danger that one may suddenly find himself a target for blackmail. Indeed, Goofball knew that his views were controversial, and most of his supporters could be counted within an enlightened minority. Everyone in the majority, fearsome of fire and brimstone, was a possible ennemy, and had a motive to blackmail. Goofball put away his quill and parchment, and prepared to step onto the steel bird.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:24 am

The wearer of the DrippingGoofball mask notices his neighbor has awakened, and waved a hairy hand, very much paw-like, as if he was speaking to a ghost, and muttered "grandma" under his honey, salmon and wild berry breath.

Greetings, fair traveler, we have a mixed, masked crowd here, wouldn't you say? You seem like a friendly fellow. Might I bring you a libation, as a gesture of goodwill and "good morning" - coffee or tea? Milk or black? Sugar? Twist of lemon?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:28 pm

Please accept my sincerest and most grovelling apologies for my egregious negligence to carry out the most basic requirements of my persona during the pre-game phase.

Mmm... I don't know who I should nominate at this point, as I cannot find reasons to nominate anyone at all. Nonetheless, I shall be bold and will select three unfornate soul-less bodies to jeopardize. It should be noted that these nominations are but lines in the sand, and they will shift with the ebbs and tides. And yet I think of past and current events, stories I make up in my own mind where people hide inside people like Russian dolls with their eyes painted shut. This whole crash business makes me dizzy, I feel I am about to faint... not... feeling... well... but must keep writing, talking, muttering and uttering... Is anyone listening?

Nominate: CES, mikeburnfire, Adele

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:28 am

When I looked at the Nomination count above, only CES had been nominated. The threesome I nominated were already on my mind, floating about, for some reason of another, so it was easier that to lookup the player list, hence my qualification of my nominations as being "somewhat random." I also did purposely avoid nominating Kelly Chen to even out the playing field, another fact that reduced the "randomness" in my nomination. I don't know whether the above will assuage your doubts, I hope that it will.

VitaminR, you seem to make repeated requests for indulgence. Would you, in turn, indulge me a question? I would like to know what kind of indulgence you need. An indulgence in the Catholic sense? Or are you a hedonist?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:38 am

Please forgive me, I don't know why there is insistence that Fritzler is more likely to suffer from a fatal accident that may be self-inflicted, or perhaps even manslaughter or downright murder.

Why is this fine, inebriated young man earmarked for an early demise?

Though I chose not to nominate her for the sake of being open and fair minded, it is true that one person I consider most likely to wish me harm is Kelly Chen. But I shall give this young lady the benefit of the doubt. Not all of one's enemies are labelled as such; sometimes they are labelled as "friends" and one must always exercize caution.

This being said, my nominations are by no means firm, and I am paying rapt attention to each and every precious word that is posted.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #145 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:40 am

I don't know what this is about, but... "I am gone forever." Exit, pursued by Commodore Amazing. "Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Commodore Amazing!" sounds like intellectually stimulating comments to make, and I am game to collaborate with someone's agenda when good things are promised, "'I promise there's a point to this." Too enticing to pass up.

Thesilentspeaker, would you kindly point out where I have concurred with Petroleumjelly, as I am most curious. I have yet to notice anything
outstandingly
peculiar about PJ's posts, and I cannot imagine which of his lines I might have "co-opted" to make my own. If I did, it is most unconsciously.

As to the enlightened minority I belong to, I refer, of course, to the Agnostics. And as Thok points out, us Agnostics and Atheists have much to worry about when it comes to the feverishly religious.

I hope the above explanations were to your satisfaction. If not, feel free to inquire, I will be most delighted to illuminate you further.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:41 am

I don't know whether or not this is useful information, but it might be noteworthy that some players thus far remain nomination-challenged.

The forgotten include:
Commodore Amazing, Fiasco, PookyTheMagicalBear, SpamWise and Werebear.

In the spirit of sharing goods that I possess in abundance with my less fortunate human brethren, I am willing to forego some of my hard-earned nominations in their favor.

Oftentimes, it is the very people that contrive to earn our trust by looking inoffensive, that end up stabbing us in the back. Oftentimes, the greater the intend on stabbing someone in the back, the greater the effort to cloak one's intentions.

Unominate: mikeburnfire

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:23 pm

Mister CES, I apologize for my errors in identifying the nomination-challenged. I don't know what happened but I did purposely exlude Seol from my calculations as I had read an announcement concerning him. I am glad that this has not resulted in nominations being transferred on CA on account of my mistake.

Is, as Tamuz suggests, the mysterious Rasputin amoung us? Am I to expect the likes of Nostradamus, Joseph Smith, Plato, Simone de Beauvoir and Hugh Hefner?

I would like to nomimate Pooky. It's not a random vote, granted, my only motive is too remind us that Magical as he may be, his name is on the ballot. That is all, until I find a worthier subject for nomination. Pooky is a bit "lurkish."

Nominate: Pooky

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:00 pm

It appears that the Agnostic, the Religious, and the Drunk are up for the lynch. I find it interesting what are perhaps the most colorful characters must be rid of first.

I for one was looking forward to some interesting debates with the Religious, copiously watered by the Drunk. It looks as if this will not happen at all.

I do find some comfort in being the center of attention, for I am given to blessing audience with long, well-thought out speeches. I don't know why this is so...

So that you all know. I am Robert Green Ingersoll, the Great Agnostic. I characterize mysself as an Atheist. Perhaps you ought to consider the kind of society you would be living in, had I not roused the crowds with my oratory gift.

I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #199 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:33 am

I don't know, ladies and gentlemen, but we must wonder whether our flavor personas indicate your Mafianess or your Towniness.

I am not sure whether I am been selected to be blackmailed on account of my legendary verbosity, or my atheistic viewpoint.

Perhaps all the members in this assembly should ask themselves this question: "Have I left my mark in this world for my oratory skills?"

Perhaps some of us are famously verbose, and others famously silent/introverted?

Is it fair to assume that one Hitler is among us?

Spamwise - again I apologize for the errors in my list of nomination-challenged crash victims. My list was to be of individuals that had received no nomination at the time. No other stranded traveler has been more forthcoming than I about his/her line of thinking. I am the only one having revealed my true identity, as well as my philosophy. Would you not agree?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:19 am

I should add, I am taken aback that Kelly Chen should be high on the voting list on account of her religious convictions. These are her beliefs. I do not share these beliefs, I think they are silly, but I don't think Kelly Chen ought to be condemned for having them. This is contrary to my views concerning freedom of speech.

I don't know why Fritzler should be similarly persecuted for substance abuse. He is a bon vivant, with a penchant for indiscriminate nominations. But he adds quite a bit of piquant to a group that could quickly become stuffy and stiffling. I find he lifts and livens the atmosphere, and I would rather keep him around, than not.

I am more worried about Pooky's slick maneuvering - he is very, very cautious about not tripping people's radars.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #203 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:32 am

Criminy! Nominations end in 3.5 hours! I don't know what to do now!

In post #24, mikeburnfire said "'Omelete du Fromage" but in fact, he should have said, "omelette au fromage." His capitalization of every noun is very germanic and not at all French. The spelling of "omelette" is incorrect. Furthermore, "Omelete du Fromage" would be literally translated to "the cheese's omelet."

Since I proposed that Hitler is among us, he may very well be hiding under the "mikeburnfire" mask. The germanic capitalization, coupled with the fact that Hitler wanted to conquer France, and indeed invaded it is behind my decision to change my nomination:

Un-nominate: PookyTheScummyBear

Nominate: mikeburnfire

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #210 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:03 am

I have not replied to nominations that were based on subjective criteria, for instance, I was nominated by Fritzler for the following reason: "I'm always suspicous of dripping goofabll as always." One cannot reason an unreasoned argument.

I did respond to Spamwise, for his reasons were based on facts. His interpretation was not quite correct, and I clarified that matter.

Werebear, Robert Green Ingersoll does not attack contrary doctrines. Mostly, he tries to illuminate his audience with famously verbose speeches. Contrary doctrines include belief in any deity, he was a proponent of scientific inquiry as a means to acquire knowledge rather than religious revelations, but he was against animal experimentation when it was not yet fashionable to hold this position.

I don't know why this is viewed as suspicious - but who am I to judge? I am also a proponent of democratic principles and tolerance in society, and I must therefore accept the ruling of the majority.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:44 am

We are quickly running out of time. Can someone kindly explain to me what is so wrong about my vote for MBF? Explanations have been made, but I do not understand them. I don't know - it seems like forcing multiple-way ties to get rid of as many players as possible should be bad, not good? There is something I am not quite catching on. It is not on account of bad intentions on my part, but perhaps something that is blatantly obvious to many of you, is shrouded in fog to me. I would be grateful if someone could patiently explain it to me as if I were a small innocent child.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:26 am

I understand now. Thank you for the kind clarification. I completely misunderstood the whole concept. I don't know whether you'll mind, but I suppose that you will not, Pooky, but I will nominate you once again, simply to put your name on the marquee. I would not want to see you overcome by feelings of abandonment. Consider it a friendly vote. I am sure this is a harmless practice. Thank you for expressing your suspicions and explaning the rationale behind your timid nomination practice.

Un-nominate:MBF, Nominate: Pooky

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:35 am

the silent speaker wrote:DrippingGoofball, we are only going to lynch one person regardless of how many nominations we have made. It therefore benefits us to have as many nominations as we can, so that our choice of
who
to lynch is as unrestricted as possible.
I don't know what I read to misunderstand this but I was under the grossly incorrect impression that the top three positions were to be
lynched
, resulting in massive pruning. I could not understand the insistence on having so many guests on the list. Please accept my apology, and thank you for making it clear for me. I hope this time, I understand correctly that only one person is to be eliminated from the wreckage of this plance, by way of death. Too bad there is no afterlife.

It is on account of this misunderstanding that I revealed my identify so quickly. I mistakenly thought my life was in danger.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:41 am

the silent speaker wrote:
you never so qualified them.
That was petroleumjelly's turn of phrase, not your own.
You are absolutely correct. When I answered PJ, I don't know why, I did not re-read my own post. Indeed, upon checking this morning, I can see that I made no such qualification in my original post.

mikeburnfire, you persist in your erroneous capitalization and mispelling of "cheese omelette." Are you Humpty Dumpty? No, but I did find a few interesting references to "omelette du fromage" and a cartoon called "Dexter's Laboratory." Dexter was trying to study for his French test, and all he could say was "Omelette du Fromage." Am I correct?

I was unable to find lyrics for the tune Fritzler so dearly loves. Like the others, I shall assume that the reference was mere post fluff.

I would like to vote Pooky for the simple reason that I find Pooky's feverish, fantasy-laden, but unreciprocated admiration for Adele most unsettling. He is distracted silly and his participation is heavily framed by inappropriate romantic visions, taken straight out of Harlequin romance novels from the seventies. I think this tactic is one designed to escape deeper scrutiny.

I cannot vote for Pooky; this part of the rules, I understand.

Adele's last-minute effort with the nominations, and her association with the slippery, libidinous, pineapple-munching Pooky has earned her my vote.

voet: Adele

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #255 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:13 am

Turbovolver wrote:I am in fact Malcolm X.
Fascinating. I don't know whether Turbo and myself are a representative sample, but both Malcolm X and Robert Green Ingersoll are known for their famously verbose public addresses.

Politically correct or not - who is the most famous utterer of speeches, if not Hitler?

Other famous orators include, according to Wikipedia:

Abd-el-Kader (Algerian Kabylian leader against French colonial conquest)
William Jennings Bryan (Peace advocate, presbyterian, critic of Darwin)
Fidel Castro
Winston Churchill (WWII British PM)
Charles De Gaulle ('Free French' general and statesman)
Frederick Douglass (American abolitionist)
Ralph Waldo Emerson (American abolitionist, declared Jesus was not a god)
John Henley (Entertaining preacher)
Patrick Henry (Advocate of the American Revolution)
Adolf Hitler
Robetrt G. Ingersoll
John F.Kennedy
Malcolm X
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Abraham Lincoln
Benito Mussolini (Duce of Fascist Italy)
James Orbinski (Doctors without Borders)
Ronald Reagan (US President- often scolded as 'mere' actor, but great text delivery)
Daniel Webster (American Politician, compromise-seeking)
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (Pakistani)

Total famous modern orators on Wiki: 20
Total players in this game: 20

Coincidence? Food for thought.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:56 am

I have made my claim, a few others have as well. My claim is consistent with the claims that followed. Skeptics might be convinced by the Great Agnostic's repeated use of some words, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Some people feel that on account on my historical record, I can be viewed as a "good guy." This view may change as the game evolves and the setup becomes clearer. But for now it would be difficult to fit Ingersoll as a bad sort of fellow.

Why are five people choosing to overlook my contribution to educating people and my striving for a better society? It might be a good idea to examine this line of argument today, or tomorrow if it becomes too late. But it is revealing that they would be willing to get rid of someone who did nothing but good. They may not like me personally, my debating style, my strategy, my flourish, my love of hyperbole, or my world view. That they wish me dead should raise some alarm among others that labor, and especially give long speeches, to improve the world.

I feel the same for people that vote for Fritzler. Fritzler's posts have been nothing but, er, Fritzler-ish. Yes, he is unconventional, no, he is not stuffy, but why condemn him? It is good to accept each other for what we are. We can debate it all we wish; but we should accept our inborn nature. I find the reasoning given for Fritzler's votes to be frivolous, vague, and subjective at best.

I also think that Turbovolver is arguing in earnest, I feel that he is motivated by the fire of Truth and a genuine desire to uncover Evil. I am not surprised that the maudlin, libidinous, slick Pooky is voting for him.

I see that Adele, CES, Pooky, and a host of others are very cautious in avoiding to put themselves forward for examination, but are rather swift and cunning with their votes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:38 am

This Turbovolver bandwagon disturbs me greatly. I can sense Turbo's frustration in every line he writes. From personal experience, I am inclined to believe that someone who invests so much time, effort and care in defending himself is usually innocent. And as it often happens in such cases where the innocent have nothing but the fire of Truth in their bellies as their motive, there will be people that will pile on the accusations, the semantics, etc. Turbovolver's verbose, passionate, and defiant defense of himself is only more ammunition for the evil ones. A few innocents inevitably follow the twisted path thus created, overcome by the momentum engineered by others that seem to have an intense interest in stoning Turbovolver.

I am not at all surprised to see Pooky chiming in on this one. The very fact that Pooky wants Turbo gone, nearly confirms Turbo's innocence to me.

I don't know... but I don't like this one bit. You can count me out of the Turbovolver bandwagon entirely. I'd rather slaughter no one, than risk hurting someone who smells so bloody innocent.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #336 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:15 am

Well, how about me? I’m a funny sort. Do you trust me? I seem so dishonest. I claim this, I claim that, and why? Yep, if I were you I’d look me over with a closer eye. No doubt about that. Although, you know, I wasn’t on Turbo’s bandwagon, so that’s a point in my favour. Heh, just saying…

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:24 am

DrippingGoofball folds a little piece of paper from which he was reading. With a shaky hand, he wipes sweat off his brow. and sighs heavily. Trembling, he begins to speak...

VitaminR, I must ask you... you don't quite sound like yourself... is there... anything... wrong? What happens if you are not on the lynching block? I am not sure whether I should cooperate with this. It doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

DrippingGoofball regains some of his poise and composure

I shall nominate Pooky for reasons I have stated yesterday, for now. As for the other two nominations, I shall re-examine yesterday's event, in the light of the two lost companions.

Nominate: Pooky[/url]

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #340 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:38 am

I hardly think yesterday's lynch was justified, and I surely am not alone in holding this opinion. Perhaps, even some of the individuals that have cast their votes against Malcolm X, aka Turbo, realized that it was quite likely they were sending an innocent to his death.

VitaminR's request seems odd and un-natural. It sounds as if he is taking some medication that makes him say things that he doesn't really mean to say. Most strange indeed. I was hoping that VitaminR gives us more information as to whether putting him on the lynching block has some benefit or if it's just something he feels compellled to say.

Unlike you, CES, I am in no rush to slaughter the innocents. You may feel that my logic was "crappy" but my instincts were spot on.

I apologize for the incorrect tags in my post above.

Nominate: Pooky
(correction, earlier incorrect tags)
Nominate: CES

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #343 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:10 am

Addressing VitaminR: you say that it "doesn't seem like a good idea" - yet, it is "vital" to you.

Do you face death if your bizarre request is not carried out? We must know this to avoid further mistakes.

You astutely figured out that I was not quite myself for a moment, it must be the sheer stress of the situation. I feel that our hosts are like Roman Emperors in an arena, looking down the gladiators and champions battle for their lives, with sadistic pleasure, drinking wine from bottomless cups.

Addressing CES: if VitaminR is pro-Town, the request to be included as a lynching choice is not pro-Town. I'd rather "spend" my nomination on someone who is actually suspicious. Unless of course, failure to comply would be detrimental to VitaminR or the Town.

In fact, by virtue of the fact that VitaminR makes this request, I am rather inclined to think VitaminR innocent. Contrary to what CES misleadingly suggests, I need no roleclaim to form this opinion.

Addressing Fiasco: Oh my, oh my, what have I done? I don't know, I don't know... I think I am going to die for this transgression... I don't know, I don't know... I forgot! I am doomed. I am likely to be mod-killed for this one... Disaster! If I am mod-killed the day will end!

Avenge those who have persecuted me! I have done nothing but good in my life.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #344 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:12 am

I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know... I don't know, I don't know...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #349 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:30 am

I don't know whether I'll be struck by lightning sometime soon, in which case Fritzler is wasting his nomination on me, and, well, everyone is wasting their nomination because the day might end rather abruptly with my death.

Werebear, please take heed of the "monkey ventriloquist" plot and you will understand that I, and perhaps others to come, are bound by unknown forces to say things that "aren't quite themselves."

Thank you very much VitaminR for this clarification, I will therefore cooperate with your agenda if it becomes necessary.

I must say that this forced exercize of yours pretty much makes you innocent in my eyes.

Thank you seol for the nomination, it is very much appreciated. However, I did not fish for roles today, it is merely CES who is twisting my words. Please point out where, today, I have hinted that I wanted roles outed. I have not.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #351 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:51 am

I asked nothing about a role claim at all, and I find it suspicious that you would intepret this as a request for a roleclaim.

"I was hoping that VitaminR gives us more information as to whether putting him on the lynching block has some benefit or if it's just something he feels compelled to say" - Note how specific I was. (1) I wanted to know whether there were consequences to NOT complying with VitaminR's request and (2) if he was saying this willingly, or unwillingly. Where's the roleclaim request? I ask you again.

I don't know what you're after, Seol, but that was not asking for a role claim. In fact, VitaminR answered my follow up question "Do you face death if your bizarre request is not carried out? We must know this to avoid further mistakes" in the affirmative. The follow up question is mereley a rephrasing of (1).

I tried to decode VitaminR's use of the word "vital" - an unusual choice of word that I understood to mean that VitaminR might automatically die if the request was not fulfilled. I thought that VitaminR's choice of words might be limited by the forces that be. I rephrased the question so that VitaminR would answer it in a way that would confirm my hunch, while allowing him to continue to avoid using forbidden words.

Indeed, VitaminR replied in a manner confirming what I believed I had decoded, again avoiding words like "die" or "get killed" and instead using "I won't be able to stop my life will slipping out of my grasp."

This was all we needed to know from VitaminR. It was important that we know this to avoid another innocent death.

Yes - it is very suspicious of you, Seol, and CES as well, to view this as a request for a roleclaim at all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #364 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:05 am

I don't know why I keep being coerced to say things that aren't my opinion, but here I go again:

"I am gone forever." Exit, pursued by Commodore Amazing.
"Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Commodore Amazing!"

Sigh. Mr Thok, Ingersoll is not an obscure historical figure by any stretch. He is held in high esteem for being a tireless oratory in favor of rational thought, and against superstition and religion. I find it illuminating that what appeared to be our most incendiary and deeply religious character, Kelly Chen, was nothing but an ordinary citizen. So am I.

I am disappointed in myself in that I have failed the Town with my behavior. I am completely and utterly resigned to my fate, which is death tonight. But as LML says, the Town played sloppily in eliminating Malcolm X, and I say it is again playing sloppily eliminating Ingersoll for silly reasons and thoughtless bandwagoning.

My instinct tells me that at this point that it's pointless to even defend myself. No one listened to Turbo/MalcolmX. His impassionate defense of himself only made things worse for him. This crowd isn't a receptive one. I'll dutifully report daily for my lashing, but no more.

So - either I die defending myself, or I die not defending myself. Either way, I'll be dead. It's a foregone conclusion.

Having reported for today's lashing, I'll keep my peace until tomorrow morning.

Have fun shooting down the Townies and especially don't look for real scum, it's too much effort. Better to let the scum lead us to an easy target, let's turn our brains off, and follow the scum's programme like sheep.

Phew! Ingersoll sure is bitter...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #381 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:25 am

I don't know why I bother, but here I am, reporting for my daily lashing of anything-I-say-is-gonna-be-scummy.

CommodoreAmazing suggests that "We should pick someone who we don't like that will be forced to vote VitaminR when the time comes."

OK, I'll do it. I am your volunteer.

I'll vote when and how I am ordered to. Lynch me immediately afterwards.

In the meantime, I really want to make Pooky a widow. Sounds like fun.

Nominate: Adele

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #402 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:03 am

Good morning, reporting for my daily stoning, I don't know why, but here I am.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I would like my last meal to consist of a roasted Goliath beetle larva on a bed of chopped banana leaves drizzled with monkey piss vinaigrette, and I'll settle for a non-alcoholic pina colada for dessert.

It's sooooooo much fun when Adele works so very hard to find the people that nominate her scummy. It's like saying, "don't anyone nominate me, I'll nominate YOU!" Nice way to intimidate other players and avoid scrutiny!

Speaking of Pooky... the only thing would be more fun than lynching Adele, is Pooky's reaction! I'd very much enjoy seeing a plot to his romance novel. So far, I find his first chapter maudlin, libidinous, and plodding. Nothing happens. It desperately needs some character development, some action. Seeing the object of his infatuation lynched would make for a much more interesting read.

Toodles everyone, catch you all next tomorrow morning!

Confirm nomination: Adele AND Pooky! Either would really rock!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #414 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:19 am

Less than one hour to wait before the departure of my funeral procession, ooo-weeee!

Thanks for all the psychological advice, but what I need are hard medications, lots of them.

But we're on an isolated island, no pharmacy, so maybe I'll just relax, and think pleasant thoughts... Chicken pot pie!... Chocolate-covered raisins!... ehh... Glazed ham!...

I don't know... they think I'm CRAZY. But I know better. It is not *I* who am crazy. It is I who am MAD! Didn'tcha hear 'em? Didn'tcha see the CROWDS?

Goofball bites into a bar of soap

Oh, my beloved ice cream bar... how I love to lick your creamy center! And your oh-so-nutty chocolate covering!

You're not like the others... you like the same things I do! Waxed paper... boiled football leather... dogbreath... We're not hitchhiking anymore! We're RIDING!

Oh, no. I know what YOU want. You covet my ICE CREAM BAR!

No, you don't! You can't take it from me now. I've had this ice cream bar since I was a CHILD! People... always trying to take it from me! Why won't they LEAVE ME ALOOOOONNNNE?

Goofball grabs toothbrush from his smashed luggage

Don't make me use this! One step closer, I'm WARNING ya! Don't make me use it! NOW you've done it. YOU FORCED ME TO USE IT!

Oh yes, now you ask for "level-headed explanations," haha, I laugh, I laugh, I already gave you one, post 351, I didn't effing rolefish, you mouldy collection of re-gifted seven-layered fruitcakes - oh yeah, that explanation was immediately jumped on as, oh-so-scummy, by at least 300 people and their cousins from Turkey.

Wow. Who calibratred the scumdars this morning? The scum?

Goofball entire body shakes violently

What happened? But seriously... the best way I can help the Town at this point, again I recently learnt this, is not to waste people's time defending myself now that I see in my figurative crystal ball that it's going to be a pointless exercize.

I'll be glad to do the Town one last favor, and vote vitaminR when and how you want me to. Frankly I don't understand the purpose of CA's plan but I don't care. Just say the word, I am your faithful, humble, condemned servant.

I won't ask Adele how many times she's forced to use the words "faith" and "trust" in her posts. It's probably her own choice! Doesn't she know that faith is not a way to acquire knowledge?

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you can't find a nice, plump Goliath beetle larva for my last meal, I'll settle for a tarantula, crunchy outside, tender inside. I insist on the monkey piss vinaigrette, and I trust Pooky can cook up a frothy pina colada. If you could decorate it with a slice of orange, a maraschino cherry, and a little umbrella, that would really put a smile on that colorful goofball face of mine.

Cheerio! Off to the beach to enjoy the warm sun, the pelicans, the egrets, and the sand between my toes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #432 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:12 am

My heart is all warm and fuzzy this morning, I don't know why, could it be VR's compassionate offer to sift through tons decaying wood in the search for a glistening Goliath beetle larva?

Or could it be PJ's valiant efforts to sift through tons of mycelium laden, sporulating, slimy voting patterns?

Yes, I listened to PJ's speech with rapt interest. I wish I possessed such shiny and glimmering analytical skills and I am deeply humbled.

With only gut feeling as my analytical tool, I also came to the conclusion that Seol, in particular, was only interested in pushing easy targets "from the outside" so to speak. Seol speaks rarely. When he does, there is a peppering of unfounded suspicions on many players (MBF, TSS, CA, Adele) for good measure and to plant seeds for future votes, but mostly concentrating on the easy targets. Some posts are merely self-admitted "check ins." I believe he's used his "miss" - has he?

This is my own unique point of view of course, you may not share it, but from where I sit, the immediacy of his jumping on, and heaviness of his reinforcement of the preposterous idea that I was even remotely interested in getting info from VitaminR beyond the consequences of failing to comply with his programme, suggests to me that he was grasping at straws, and trying to shape them into logs, using a line of argument (accusations of rolefishing) that would ellicit maximum sympathy from the Town.

But Seol is not the the lynching block.

Pooky should be on the lynching block. He is too careful and crafty in avoiding suspicion. In one of the few speeches he made where he stuck his fuzzy, comforting plush neck out was an all-out attack on Turbo, combined with a defense of Adele, italicized for emphasis. Reading Turbo's response, I could sense that Turbo's spirit had been nearly crushed.

But Pooky is not on the lynching block.

Adele's been "rataliation-voting" - scummy. She's disappointed the wagon on the easy target (me) hasn't taken off as quick as she had engineered it to. All that hard work going to waste, how frustrating! Now she's grabbed a shovel, and she's pushing coal into the engine. Scummy. Add that to the vote-hopping, and Fiasco's defense of Adele suddenly looks hollow.

But fear not, little Adele, it is not you who will die today, it is I. I am, however, looking forward to your fake claim.

I am only here to cast a vote on VitaminR when ordered to, and follow CA's plan, whatever it is, and accept to be lynched.

RL note: I will be out glassblowing tonight and all day Sat and Sun, so I may not be able to change my vote immediately.

Meanwhile, just to show who I would vote for, had I not decided to sacrifice myself for the good of all:

vote: Adele

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #434 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:34 am

I don't know... sure looked like retaliation voting on CA to me! And "distrust" this, "distrust" that - what's the deal with that?

Strictly for strategic purposes, the Town will have to eliminate me sooner or later. One thing is certain, I should not be retained for "end game" because I should not be amongst the few Townies left standing, I'd be too easy a target.

Again, if the Town is interested in playing a strategic game, I have volunteered to act as the "disposable crew member" - those who recall the old Star Trek series will know what I mean by that. So use me, and use me well. Figure out the best way to dispose of me to increase the Town's chances and decrease the probability of jeopardizing Townies with important responsibilities.

There are other reasons to keep me a bit longer, but again, making sure I am not left around for end game. If I spell it out, it will defeat the purpose, smart players will figure it out.

I will keep stirring the pot when it comes to words, but I will do as I am told when it comes to action.

I would not propose this if I had a power role, it goes without saying.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #438 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:45 am

Werebear - I think the Town can be wise about the timing of my inevitable lynch, and use me strategically. The scum won't take care of me at night, I am too useful to them, drawing suspicion away from them.

It's not so dumb to lynch me, again because I'll be useless in endgame, and again because I don't have powers. But at least, for crying out loud, lynch me in a way that will benefit the Town. I've already expressed my willingness to do some dirty work! Take me up on my offer, let's look for scum, and win this game.

It's going to be F-f-f-f-f-uUuUuuuuUuUuUuU-NnNnnNnnN! I don't know!

I have nothing to fear - my fate is sealed.

I am not a "sacrificial lamb" - I am a willing, active, participatory and ultimately cooperative player. I look at the big picture, and I think the Town's best strategy would be to keep me around mid-gamish, depending on circumstances, and on how quickly a job comes up for me.

CES - I see no such cryptic hints that Adele can shed light on "both their alignments" meaning, as YOU imply, but SHE does not, myself and Adele. She makes promises of a claim, and we might be surprised as to who might back her up, she writes. It's not going to be me backing her up, so at best, she can provide info on the alignment of herself, and a third party. If she tells the truth.

Either you misunderstand Adele and over-interpret her post, or you two are connected in a scummy kind of way, and you are adding your two cents because Adele's post isn't clear enough. She didn't lay the groundwork well enough for your upcoming scheme? You have to make it clear that she can reveal my alignment and hers, because she failed to do so properly? She was too cryptic?

I may be wrong about the particulars, but your interactions are
weirding me out.

Adele - I don't have the "power to override the town's wishes and commit suicide if" I "so choose." Pulling nonsensical theories out of a hat, are we?

I am, as Adele says, "merely certain" that the Town will lynch me, so it might as well be under circumstances that will benefit the Town.

We can have fun with this!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #443 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:09 am

Yes Pooky, you seem to make a lot of effort, a real lot of effort, in looking super-dooper sweet-as-pie innocent. But you show your teeth when the time comes to sledgehammer the innocent Turbo, Malcom X, for crying out loud.

You overdo the innocent bit. I don't know... or do I?

But I love that you are now showing your teeth to me, and cast a retaliatory vote, despite the fact that I am pretty much the only one to find you scummy. Have I touched a nerve? Are we a little over-defensive here?

I think you're great Pooky, but I think you've been assigned a scum role, so I have to pull your plush apart a little, and I am truly sorry to do this do someone like you, but such is life.

As for the strategy - it's as you all decide. I am your servant.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #451 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:39 am

I don't know!

Merely reporting for duty, I hope you all have a fabulous day. I may or may not have time tonight to check out how things are going with you all.

Meanwhile, remember that there is no God, there are no supernatural powers. Only us people and other living creatures, privileged to sojourn on this magnificent planet. Just walking in our little forest, listening to the birds sing as they go about making their nests, foraging, attracting mates and defending their territories brings tears to my eyes. And how can one be indifferent to the heady perfume of the plumeria?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #459 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:02 am

MBF, I don't know where you get your info, but I am not so much "deadset on dying" as I am resigned to being eventually lynched. It's a small point, but I though I better clarify it before it's wrongly picked up by others that may be somewhat innatentive.

Pooky - yes, I decided to contribute a little, after PJ's post. It really gave me hope that at least a few of the marooned were motivated to actively look for scum rather than merely go with the flow.

Pooky, I think it would be most interesting to find out Adele's allegiance in light of her behavior. Besides, it's only a crush that you have. It's not real love. Trust me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:19 pm

Cyrano de Bergerac indeed. But my dear, you have whispered words for me to say for evil purposes, herein lies your problem.

I was forced to begin the day uttering very stupid comments that were very self-incriminating.

In fact, many people did not pick up the hints that lines had been whispered to me, and attacked me for them. I was put in a position to defend words I had not meant and would have never said. I largely ignored the people that were trying to draw me to argue points I never wished to make, but was forced to counter some of them anyway.

Adele, why did you pick me, who was an easy target, and looked like tomorrow's speedlynch?

Why did you choose words that were designed to make me look as bad as possible?

Why did you then proceed to vote me, after making sure that I had incriminated myself?

I don't know why, now knowing this, CES votes for me, instead of Adele.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:21 pm

PetroleumJelly, I am sorry to be vaguely cryptic, I don't know, such are my orders, I am not completely free. Perhaps it has escaped your notice, or you wish to double-check, but I did give the information you seek already.

I wrote that I was forced to begin the day uttering certain words. Begin the day... begin the day... begin the day...

That should point out where to look.

Sorry to be beating around the bush, but I cannot say it any more directly.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #496 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:04 am

I don't know whether Adele is Cyrano de Bergerac.

I can only confirm that someone has the power to anonymously force someone to say words that aren't their own.

I cannot confirm that this power was exercized by Adele, but since she has taken the responsibility for the deed, I rather believe that she is indeed responsible for it.

Fiasco, I agree that Cyrano de Bergerac doesn't strike one as an evil person. He was in love with Roxane, and lacked the self-confidence to court her, on account of his unusually large nose. He spoke his words through the more handsome Christian, feeding him lines, in order to express his own love for Roxane. But Roxane was not a superficial woman, and would have loved him for who he is, not what he looked like.

Cyrano was an expert in the art of dueling, though I cannot be certain this is significant.

But Christian dies in the middle of the story, Cyrano never asks Roxane for marriage, and she chose to become a nun. It ends in tragedy.

I wonder what will happen with Pooky... since I've found some indigenous wheat, a cocoa tree, a cow and a chicken, I might be able to bake him some rich brownies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #508 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:57 pm

Oh, my, yes, I double-checked to make sure the "SATAN" thing was for real. I had to check because I felt that Satan, not being known for giving speeches or verbosity in general, didn't fit with the theme of the game - but for the fact that we have a few roles with a religious or atheistic flavor. The common element seems to be "verbosity."

Was Satan a big talker? A prolific writer? I don't think so.

I don't know, Thok, I am absolutely amazed that you were able to pick up a pattern this obscure.

If you noticed this, surely you've noticed all other restrictions!

I don't know... it's almost supernatural. Almost impossible that anyone would notice it.

Yet, Loudmouthlee picked it up also?

Nominate: CES, Thok, LoudmouthLee

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #518 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:19 am

Seol, yes, there were restrictions on talking about the forced words.

I would very much like to know, for I do not know, why CES felt yesterday very strongly that Adele was innocent, despite much evidence to the contrary. In don't know... he did explain his reasoning to some extent, and I am willing to believe him, but I would like more explanations, if he has any.

I very much look forward to hearing from CES, and Pooky.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #520 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:30 am

Oops, I don't know, I don't know, while cut and pasting I accidentally erased the part of my post above where I ask CommodoreAmazing for a small clarification. How both himself (portraying the bear) and the player he choses (exiting) would both be fallen, and not just the player he chooses, or only himself? Is it the part that says "I am gone forever?" then exit, pursued by a bear?

Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage, it is said, which explains in part some of the wording in the auditions. As with references to Ceasar. More matter with less art, from Hamlet. The lines are mangled. Why are the lines mangled? I don't think anything sinister is at play, pun intended.

It's all very clever.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #556 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:59 am

I don't know, I don't know... I don't think Thok as nomimation-worthy as he was yesterday, so I will remove my nomination for him.

Like petroleumjelly, I also did not believe LML's fib about Adele's so-called message to look at CES closely, in light of what she said in life, which is to scrutinize Commodore Amazing and myself. I will add that I do not much trust Adele's judgement. CommodoreAmazing strikes me as particularly unscummy, and I know what I am.

Therefore my nomination of LML will remain. I truly believe we might finally be on to something.

CES should not be automatically taken off the block on account of "Satanists may be good guys" - and the Mason claim should accepted, but with a good dose of caution for reasons already stated.

It would be nice to have an opportunity to look at Werebear who seems to be able to say whatever he wants. Godfatherific? Perhaps not. But since he doesn't have a single nomination... there's at least no harm in it.

*shrug*

Unnominate: Thok. Nominate: Werebear

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #558 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:31 am

I don't know, I don't know... I am more than a little nervous about CES, depite the Mason claim. Naturally, it is not desirable for the other Masons to come out. Please humor a less-experienced player here, but could the scum decide to all claim Mason? I understand that if the Town decides to lynch one, they would all fall, but we do not know how many they are, and end game is a "numbers game."

It was mentioned that Napoleon was often thought to be the Antichrist. I checked that out, and found many sites where it is claimed that Napoleon was the first Antichrist, Hitler the second... and George Bush, the third!

I thought I'd mention it because it's funny... not because I think it's significant.

Meanwhile, without much enthusiasm...

unnominate: CES

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:29 pm

I don't know... I must be confused... I don't know... but it appears to me that CES was indeed setting up a Napoleon claim. I have to suspend a lot of disbelief... too much, maybe. Maybe I shouldn't. I really do think he was planting hints about being Napoleon. It would be very difficult to convince me that he wasn't. I checked out the hints, and it's too much to be a coincidence.

I do hope the Mason claim is true. Normally, I would immediately accept it, but I have an eerie feeling that there is something not quite right. I am concerned that there are several satanists among us. It makes it difficult to know whether they are good or evil.

We must be cautious and guarded about waiting
too long
to be sure about the Mason claim. We must make sure that we do not find out after it's
too late

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #581 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:19 am

I don't know, I don't know... but "80% cleared" leaves a nagging 20% of doubt. Besides, 80% cleared is a fallacious argument, not to mention wrong math. You are one of 9 that is a "good hanging."

If we randomly put the names of the 9 in a box, when we pull the first name out, we'd have a 0.11 probability of having randomly chosen the "good hanging."

The better way to look at it is that in that list of 9 people, one is most certainly scum.

CES hides satanic messages (on the 80% list), as does mikeburnefire (on the 80% list) and you seem to be saying that there is something about you, too, that might prejudice us.

Since we've all been pretty reasonable with the other Satan worshippers or whatever else they are, but LML, please consider discussing with the rest of us. You don't need to claim, but talking is good.

To all: would it be an idea to have everyone on CA's good hanging list on the lynching block somehow? To at least give us the option of discussing their cases in the voting phase? If we hang the right one, we can be sure about the allegiance of 8 players.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #590 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:15 pm

I don't know, i don't know... seems like you have your facts wrong.

I am on CommodoreAmazing's list.

In particular, the category he refers to as: "I am also able to portray a bear and pursue one of the following players. I assume this means we're both going to die if I do this."

In particular, I am one of Cogito Ergo Sum, DrippingGoofball, Fiasco, Fritzler, SpamWise, Tamuz, VitaminR, the silent speaker and Thok. Fritzler is listed twice on the list, I assume erroneously.

How does Fiasco arrive at the conclusion that DrippingGoofball, Fiasco, Fritzler, MikeBurnFire, PookyTheMagicalBear, Seol, VitaminR are NOT on the list?

Are you using considering "the list" a subset of all the names listed? I sorry, but I am very confused.

Can you clarify?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #609 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:22 am

I don't know, I don't know... if someone has investigative powers, surely, I was investigated. Number one choice. Know what I mean? Let's not waste time.

Speaking of fine lynches.

I am torn between LoudMouthLee and Pooky.

But LML is lightyears ahead of Pooky riding the USS Scumterprise.

LML parroted Thok's noticing of CES's post restriction. The simultaneous discovery unsettles me. I called him on it rather soon after his post, and he proceeded to chastise me abundantly, saying I am protecting my "scumpartner" - then voted for MBF!

CES is doing his best to get LML lynched? Seems to me that CES has worked harder to get VitaminR and myself lynched, to name a couple.

Also, his "messages from the dead" are odd indeed.

Turbo asked LML to look at TSS. Did he really look that closely at TSS? Did he find anything? No. Did he not look as hard at TSS as he did CES? Too many things for me to believe on faith.

Adele asked him to look at CES. A Mason? Either Adele is communicating wild hunches, which is reckless, of LML is making it up.

He completely mangled his explanation voting for Adele, by his own admission, yet was pretty defensive about it.

Vote: LoudMouthLee

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #612 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:49 am

I don't know, I don't know.

I stand corrected.

Yes, he did accuse YOU of protecting your scumpartner, not ME. I must have read too quickly. In light of this, the rest of his post, at minimum, makes a bit more sense. Sorry.

What are the chances that 3 people figured out your obscure post restriction, pretty much all at once? Adele, Thok, and LML? I have a lot of trouble believing that.

I am so queasy about Satanist Masons... it sounds sooooo wrong. I take the claim with a generous dose of skepticism.

I shrug off my doubts for now, and await more information.

CES, does it make you uncomfortable that I do not completely and blindly believe your claim, unlike most others? Just a bit uncomfortable? Would it be convenient for you if I were gone?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #615 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:26 am

I don't know, I don't know... thank you, Pooky, for taking the time to explain yourself.

I understand why you'd want to vote for Seol as an involuntary reflex.

But see... I might agree with Seol to some extent, and believe you to another. At the end of the day, I will ask myself, who is scummier? LML, Pooky, or maybe Seol, whom I had not previoulsy paid much attention to?

Pooky, please tell me why Seol is scummier than LoudMouthLee with all his contradictions and tall tales.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #620 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:30 am

LoudMouthLee, you are wise indeed to be "somewhat less adamant" than Adele that her "list" correctly identifies 3 scums.

I don't know... I don't know... there is a certain aura abouts messages fromt he dead innocents. People might infer that they contain secret knowledge. In this regard there is a misleading connotation to it.

Once again, you are pushing CES, a Mason - perhaps. But so far we have to work under the assumption that he is. Does that not throw some discredit on Adele's message to you, in the sense that she might have possessed privileged information?

I find it very difficult to swallow that when Adele told you, supposedly, to "look at CES" that you looked for, and found, his particular post restriction. Conveniently, AFTER Thok spelled it out.

You could have said "Adele told me to look at CES, and I couldn't find anything, but now that you tell me, Thok, I understand what you mean." But no - you chose to claim that you had found the same thing independently.

People were curious as to why Adele didn't point her finger at me, but CES. So was I.

Suddenly, you've not only revealed that there were 3 people on the list, not just one (and you had ample opportunity to reveal this information), but you've added me (logically, Adele's top choice) and Seol (today's bandwagon).

You are not "mostly cleared" by CA. There is a fair chance that you are the "good hanging."

I think you made up "the list."

This old skeptic thinks you are lying.

I think that you've added people to the list because you are looking bad, with CES's Mason claim, and others admitting to having Satanic messages in their posts.

I think that you've added people to the list, because people have pointed out that I would have been Adele's favorite "to look at closely" - not CES, unless she ahd inside knowledge, which she now appears not to have had at all.

I think that you've added Seol on a gambit. Because he has many votes already.

I think that it it were true, you would have brought the info forward much earlier on.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #628 (isolation #55) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:29 pm

I don't know, I don't know... the conditions that Fiasco suggest to test LML's claims are fraught with risk and danger. Miscommunications, errors are likely to occur; if anything goes awry, it will be blamed on the difficulties of properly deciphering cryptic clues.

See... that's the whole problem.

I am not banking on any plan that depends on unspecified cryptic clues.

If LML is scum, wouldn't it be easy for him and his buddies to take advantage of the situation, and manipulate more Townies to be lynched?

No. Too dangerous.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #629 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:49 pm

I don't know. I don't know! I am not suggesting that we lynch CES today. But for the record, for future consideration, I would like to point out the following.

As you know I have been vocal about my skepticism of CES's Mason claim.

Early today CES cast his vote on me. OK. He might have reasons. Or he might not like my skepticism. I don't know.

Then LML comes up with "Adele's List" which I think he might just be making up as he is going along. I can't be sure, but I don't like the smell of it. I have explained why.

Now at the time of CES's next post, LML has 4 votes. Seol has 3.

He states that LML can be confirmed, with little explanation, and little consideration of the pitfalls of the plan, very cavalier.

Now get this.

He declares that Adele "should know."

Ah.

But the thing is, Adele has three people on her list. Myself, Seol, AND CES. Mmmmmm. And CES.

So CES changes his vote from myself to Seol. Now, Seol has 4 votes, equal to LML's 4 votes.

Opportunistic, perhaps?

Then, for good measure, he add that he is seriously considering ignoring my posts (remember, I am pushing for a LML lynch, and skeptical of CES's claim) - perhaps hoping that others will be influenced to ignore me as well.

Not saying we should lynch a claimed Mason; not saying Masons should be coming out; just pointing a few things out that you may wish to consider when making decisions at some unspecified later time.

My reasoning may be flawed... but maybe it's not. I don't know. Your comments are appreciated. Maybe there is something I am missing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #635 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:43 am

Spamwise, I don't know, I don't know... maybe you're lagging behind? The Great Agnostic CANNOT know! It is unknowable. The Great Agnostic is a rationalist, an atheist to the core. As for the use of "I think" - well, that's the Goofball. I am allowed to tone that one down.

I too am missing the core arguments against Pooky. I have to say I am glad he's widowed, to be honest. He seems to be more rational. I don't think Pooky is scummy enough that he should be cornered into claiming, if, as he says, he has a "fairly verifiable claim."

I have caught LML in a very big lie. Post coming.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #636 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:00 am

I don't know, I don't know... actually, yes! I do know!

LML has lied for sure, after you read this post, there cannot be two opinions on the matter.

A big lie, framed in inconsistencies, and guilded with "making it up as he's going along."

=== Inconsistency #1 ===

Has "discovered" an obscure restriction, but only after someone else posted about it.

That pulls at one's gullibility lobe a little bit.

=== Inconsistency #2 ===

He further claims that someone else also found it, a person who sent him a message from the dead.

Mmmm... we've got a high concentration of geniuses.

=== Inconsistency #3 ===

LML reveals that Turbo told him to look at TSS, and Adele at CES.

Ah!

The dead give ONE name
to look at. ONE NAME. Not three, but one.

OK, that sorta makes sense... but wait... it's consistent NOW, later it's not!

=== THE LIE ===

Then, for emphasis, and people please pay attention, LML declared that he
"was certainly surprised that Adele didn't tell me to look at Dripping Goofball."
Quote-unquote. His words, not mine.

Later, he explicitly states that Adele gave him 3 names. CES, Seol and Dripping Goofball.

Adele did NOT tell him to look at DrippingGoofball. Then, it turns out, she DID!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #640 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:57 am

Indeed, Werebear. I don't know, I don't know... your vote is a reasonable one.

However - LML has lied. Big lie, too.

This lie is so big, we have to lynch him.

In light of which, CES is looking extra-bad.

Why? CES is defending LML, believing all his nonsense, and a yet-to-be-described scheme to "prove" LML involving secret/cryptic clues. Forgive me, I am skeptical. CES, however, is a strong supporter of that. The Satanic messages, the claimed obscurity of the individual he supposedly represents, the Napoleonic clues, and their subsequent denial...

The only thing that throws me off is LML was soooo excited to have found a reason for lynching CES.

A setup? I cannot know for certain.

Then, just now, CES wants to... get back to lynching Seol!

Conveniently ignoring the fact that LML has (1) insisted DrippingGoofball wasn't on "Adele's List" then later (2)insisted that DrippingGoofball was on "Adele's List." Giving himself away as a liar.

Whatever happened to CES, the LAL advocate? Why isn't CES urging everyone to lynch the Liar? Isn't it the oddest thing?

Isn't it interesting that LML added (and we now know that he is lying) Seol to the list, and now CES is pushing for a Seol lynch.

I now rather believe that Seol is innocent.

Are LML and CES in cahoots?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #642 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:33 am

I don't know... I don't know... but it is Shakespeare who is a "bit off" today, not I. I am in fine form.

Fiasco doesn't care about "I don't know" - Spamwise does, and has been answered.

The Commodore is demanding a claim from Pooky. I expect the people that nearly lynched me for so-called "rolefishing" are going to be horrified.

Pooky, don't claim.

Commodore, why are you ignoring the undeniable fact that LML has lied to us?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #648 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:04 am

Not so fast!

I don't know... I don't know...

But here are LML's own words:

"I was certainly surprised that Adele didn't tell me to look at Dripping Goofball."

Then DrippingGoofball is one of a list of 3 (let me again borrow Adele's alleged words, quoted my you):

"She is adamant that all three are scum."

Adamant.

Now, DrippingGoofball is merely an "aside?"

Gotcha!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #650 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:26 am

I don't know, I don't know...

LML, no, I won't "lick" the preview button. Heed my advice, and *click* the preview button yourself. Haha.

Perhaps the Commodore is unclear as to the difference between "contradicting oneself" and "lying."

I will explain, and increase my tiresomeness factor by several orders of magnitude. It's something I enjoy.

LML stated that Adele did not tell him to "look at DrippingGoofball." Outright denial.

Then he said that she did in fact tell him to look at DG, AND Seol, to boot. She was ADAMANT that ALL 3 were scum.

But now, he backtracks, and says it's just an aside?

Put everything together now. LML...
1 - Jumps on Thok's clever discovery
2 - Claims that both he and Adele also found it.
3 - Jumps on CES
4 - Some players express skepticism that Adele did not mention DrippingGoofball.
5 - Gives the impression that he gets ONE name from the dead.
6 - States that he was surprised that DrippingGoofball was not mentioned.
7 - Introduces a list of 3 people from Adele so important, it is magnificently baptised "Adele's List." Grand as Schindler's. Adds Seol for good measure.
8 - Declares that the message states that all 3 are scum.

CES, in conjunction with LML, are now pushing to lynch Seol.

The normally unyielding CES says: "if Lee is
really
lying." But Lee IS lying. Lying to deceive.

CES is uncharacteristically blind. LML's words "do not contract each other?" They do, from every angle.

CES wants us to rely on some unspecified, cryptic, cockamany plan to be decided later to prove LML's ability - it's not going to work, the dead cannot confirm him.

Who is willing to trust CES? Yikes.

Of course we need to lynch LML TODAY.

Seol is a intelligent fellow. The Town needs Seol, more than it needs LML.

We don't need some half-baked, cryptic plan to "clear" LML.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #659 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:33 am

Actually, I do know: my advocacy of Seol is indeed based on the assumption of LML being scum, as well as some linking I see between CES and LML, both of which would so love to see Seol down.

I also think Seol is more useful than LML. He's logical, and, WOW! He's not a liar. Big point in Seol's favor, compared to LML. He may or may not be scum. I don't know.

One could say CES is protectig LML.

Very hotly, even.

CES is protecting LML, a proven liar.

How cool is that?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #661 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:32 am

I don't know... I don't know... just theorizing here. No certainties, just speculation. CES is protecting LML by default, so to speak.

Normally, he would be expected to be up in arms, that we ought to lynch the liar.

No?

The experiment would only prove the ability. The ability may or may not be true. As you say, he might be scum with the ability.

Why bother with this test? It just confuses the issue, and gives LML a chance that we will forget about him, move on to other targets, keep the scum together and solid to plot one more night... so that they may devise a concerted plan for tomorrow's attack?

Where is the merit in that?

Surely, LML is the most worthy target today. Would we sacrifice Pooky or Seol, who have contributed intelligently (whether or not they are scum), in favor of LML, who has lied in order to deceive?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #669 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:19 am

I don't know... I don't know... or do I?

Fiasco, the problem is that the lynchee, who might well be a Townie, would give LML a hint to solve some riddle.

You are forgetting that LML, like Adele and Thok, is a super-genius mega-computer-power brainiac who figured out CES's post restriction.

A genius like that is sure to figure out riddles and puzzles devised by mere mortals with carbon based brains.

Just to continue on this sarcastic note.

CES still believes LML! "Adele's message was mostly about me instead of DGb, which was surprising," he says.

Haha. He is pretending to still believe LML, maybe he hopes some people are goig to follow his example?

Who knows what Adele's message was? Are we going to believe a liar?

Are we going to lynch a Townie (maybe) to confirm a liar (proven)?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #690 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:18 am

Aherm!

I don't know... I don't know... but LML cannot very much complain about being "framed" - after his string of lies, small and big, he's framed himself.

At best, his "ability" if he has one, puts him in the camp of spiritualists, widely recognized as charlatans. But it may not mean anything. I guess we'll find out sooner or later, in good time. It's a weird ability for scum to have, but easy for scum to CLAIM. Only, it doesn't work if you can't keep your story straight.

I sure wouldn't trade Seol or Pooky, who are astute probable Townies, in favor of a proven liar.

Like CA says, if LML turns out to be scum, a lot of people on his list will be cleared, if his information is accurate. Some of the people on that list have shown themselves very useful. And since it's quite likely that LML is scum, it's a good gamble. We have a lot to gain, and little to lose.

Has LML done anything to deserve the Town's mercy?

He was very scummy when Adele was lynched, then lied through his teeth.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #705 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:44 am

I don't know what conus means, LML, and I look up what I don't know...

Conus:
(1)Cone.
(2)Posterior staphyloma in myopic choroidopathy.

CES's conus starts in 35 minutes?

Better explain quickly. Type furiously.

Seol is right, I had not thought of this angle - you did NOT have to volunteer the "information (lies)" you weren't in jeopardy. You used the "information (lies)" to go after some people. First CES, then Seol and myself. Pushing your own agenda with falsehoods at the very best. Scum at worst.

Alexander VI - according to Wiki, the most controversial of the secular Popes of the Renaissance. Secular pope?

Still according to Wiki, he was reputed to have committed his first murder at the age of twelve. Further, his morals were notorious, his two dominant passions being greed of gold and love of women, and ecclesiastical corruption was then at its height. Though a Pope, he was father to the infamous Lucrezia Borgia.

He was a Borgia. The evil, murderous, corrupt family.

Time is running out, the information is accurate, though most certainly incomplete, as it is composed in haste.

You're frosting your own cake.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #707 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:49 am

I don't know, I don't know... here's another nail in the coffin, as I continue to read the Wiki page:

During his reign, the Church was brought to its lowest level of degradation... the people of Rome have seldom been more oppressed than under the Borgia... even if we do not accept all the stories of his murders and poisonings and immoralities as true, there is no doubt that his greed for money and his essentially vicious nature led him to commit a great number of crimes.

Murders, poisonings, a great number of crimes?

Well, I think we got ourselves some scum! But hey, as I like to say... I don't know! But it sure looks that way.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #710 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:58 am

I don't know but when you say "you have correctly lynched" it makes feel pretty good. Have you looked up your character?

It's not your son, it's you, pope Alexander VI.

I too await your death scene. I got my fingers crossed... I don't know why... you did fight to the bitter end, yet managed to sound scummy. I was hoping to find info on your character to save you from yourself, though it seemed like a lost cause.

What I found was too incriminating.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #718 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:31 am

I don't know! I don't know! I never knew! I always said I didn't know...

TSS, no, we were not told explicitly of any allegiance of the departed.

However, our hosts have stated that we win when all evil players are eliminated.

All evil players...

Rasputin was evil. Alexander VI was evil... right? Maybe we must used our judgment to determine right from wrong.

Maybe we did eliminate two evil characters. However, we are not told whether they are good or evil. It's just understood that they are. Maybe the "token corpse" being an evil fellow, fallen during the first night, is meant to help us understand this faster. A hint of sorts.

If true, then the evil characters (who are easily spotted when they roleclaim) may be automatically suspected. Perhaps this is why we are not told of allegiances.

How cool is that? I'm starting to really like this island.

I am not sure about my theory and there is a lot more to discuss regarding yesterday's events.

On the basis of the above, I'd like to nominate the two individuals that are bound to include Satanic messages in their posts. I don't remember if there were others. We should at least give ourselves the option of having them on the lynching block if need be.

Nominate: CES, Mikeburnfire

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #722 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:45 pm

My dear Fritzler, I don't know where I've said that "we" killed Rasputin. I said Rasputin was fallen during the night, perhaps with the intent of helping us realize faster that this is a "no reveal" setup.

Knowing this, I am more inclined to believe that CES is "evil" - perhaps the so-called Masonry is but a cult.

There are a few things I don't quite make sense of. Things I don't know.

For instance, LML was pushing for a CES lynch.

- Paradoxically -

CES was pushing us to give LML another chance (now we know what a disaster that would have been). CES was slow to acknowledge the gravity of LML's lies, and worked very hard to give him "another night." CES said "Now can we get back to lynching Seol?" - yet at the eleventh hour, when his probable partner looked like a goner with more votes than he needed for a lynch, CES mercilessly punished the liar with a "I'll show you what we do with people that lie." Well, he wasn't so keen on punishing the liar when he thought that he could still turn the tide in LML's favor.

Seol was brought into the mix. He's the one CES and LML were after. Maybe Seol was on to something that unsettled the evil ones? CES, LML and Seol were like their very own "axis of votes," but my working theory is that Seol was being sandwiched by two scums. Just gut feelings, I can't back them up with facts, only circumstantial evidence.

PLEASE - does someone have an explanation for the contradiction of LML pushing for a lynch of CES, and CES protecting LML?

What is up with that?

Thank you.

On another note, the lack of a nightkill bodes well that we have a protector in our midst, an intelligent protector who was able to divine the evil ones target. Whoever that target is, they may be "cleared" to some degree. Just so no one gets excited, no one should come forward with this information. Just something to keep in mind.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #725 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:26 pm

But Fiasco... I don't know... but wasn't Huey Long a nightkill? Perhaps a nightkill should be automatically considered an innocent. To declare them innocent would be redundant.

I would like to address the Commodore's list.

First, the "one good hanging" list. Shall we assume that we got our one good hanging with LML? This would clear the following:

=== NOT good hanging list ===

Cogito Ergo Sum
Mikeburnfire
petroleumjelly
SpamWise
Tamuz
Werebear
the silent speaker
Thok

Perhaps one of these players is Caesar (who should be a "good guy")...

=== Caesar candidates list ===

Fritzler
petroleumjelly - "not good hanging list"
the silent speaker - "not good hanging list"
Thok - "not good hanging list"

Eliminated from the Caesar list:

X Cogito Ergo Sum - claimed Satanist - "not good hanging list"
X Mikeburnfire - claims Satanist post restriction - "not good hanging list"

Perhaps if I find myself in the mood for frontal lobe masturbation (I do make up these expressions, thanks for the applause), I'll try to look at potential "Caesar" post restrictions in the 4 potentials Caesars.

I'd like to keep my nomination on CES and mikeburnfire. If only to keep the option open. Too bad CES didn't say "which" Satanist he was, before it became clear that this is a "no reveal" game. It would have given more credence to his claim. Too late now.

I don't know... I hope I got this one right.

Who was rooting for LML? At least CES, Fiasco, and mikeburnfire, Fritzler and petroleumjelly to different extents.

CES, mikeburnfire and petroleumjelly are on the "cleared list" while Fiasco and Fritzler aren't.

Fritzler is already on the lynching block.

For this reason, sorry Fiasco, but...

Nominate: Fiasco

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #726 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:33 pm

I don't know... I don't know... but I think I believe CES today more than I did yesterday, especially after re-analyzing the Commodore's list in light of the new information. Yep - I think I am convinced enough with the Commodore's list.

Perhaps there is not much need to keep CES and mikeburnfire on the lynching block after all.

I'll keep my nominations open then, pending further input from the rest of the group, I think I've entertained you long enough for tonight.

Keeping Fiasco for now, but to be honest I am not getting much in the way of scummy vibes from him.

Un-nominate: CES, mikeburnfire

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #728 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:32 pm

I don't know why I am so tiresome! I don't know but it must be something I enjoy.

Below is the list of the people that are still alive.

*** I've added an X to the players that have been cleared by CommodoreAmazing's list.

*** I've added an O to the players presumed innocent.

*** I've added a ? to the players that should be investigated.

X Cogito Ergo Sum
X mikeburnfire
X petroleumjelly
X SpamWise
X Tamuz
X the silent speaker
X Werebear

O Commodore Amazing (because he gets the list)
O DrippingGoofball (Ingersoll - you be the judge)

? Fiasco
? Fritzler
? PookyTheMagicalBear
? Seol
? Thok
? VitaminR

That narrows the field quite nicely. Seol was trying hard to nail LML. The rest? I don't know. But Fritzler and Seol are on the lynching block already. Ideally we need to have Fiasco, Pooky, Thok and VitaminR added to the nomination list.

I very much look forward to petroleumjelly's vote analysis, it's going to add a lot to what we already know.

Nominate: Pooky, Thok

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #734 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:55 am

I don't know, I don't know...

I stand corrected. Thok is right, my bad.

Revised for easy reference and to avoid future confusion:

X Cogito Ergo Sum
X mikeburnfire - deliberately mis-auditioned?
X petroleumjelly
X SpamWise
X Tamuz
X the silent speaker
X Werebear
X Thok

? Fiasco
? Fritzler
? PookyTheMagicalBear
? Seol
? VitaminR

Not sure what the mis-audition has to do with anything. I did add it as a comment. Can you explain, Fiasco?

Still looking forward to PJ's analysis. Nobody does it better. What more can I say?

*** Important Strategy Question ***
Can we discuss this? Perhaps we could narrow the field still. Should we ask those that can confirm either of Fiasco, Fritzler, Pooky, Seol or VitaminR to come forward at this point?

Un-nominate: Thok

Nominate: VitaminR

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #745 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:53 am

Is Fritzler completely out of lunch?

He says that we can sort out the one good hanging later. We did. That was LML.

He says we should clear Pooky today - but if someone else is lynched, he can clear himself tonight. It almost sounds as if when he says that we should clear Pooky today, he really means that we should lynch Pooky today, explaining the "but if someone else is lynched" part.

Revised for easy reference and to avoid future confusion:

X Cogito Ergo Sum
X petroleumjelly
X SpamWise
X Tamuz
X the silent speaker
X Werebear
X Thok

? Fiasco
? Fritzler
? PookyTheMagicalBear
? Seol
? VitaminR
? mikeburnfire - deliberately mis-auditioned?

Very nice findings, petroleumjelly, especially concerning Werebear. Much appreciated, something to refer to during the voting phase.

I think it might be a good idea to test the Commodore's list. I certainly would not mind testing it on Fritzler by lynching him. Besides nominating and voting innocents, he's done pretty much nothing to help identify the evil ones that dwell in our midst. I am not too sure if I buy the "I can clear myself tonight" part of his argument. If he was in a position to make actions to clear himself at night, he should have a small track record. Fishy.

Fiasco - thank you for the exposing everything that was wrong with social sciences in the seventies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #753 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:28 am

I don't know, but I think it's the only responsible thing to do. Argh! I don't know!!!

The Commodore's list doesn't have
that much
information. The "one good hanging" for example. It's only because we got very lucky, ignored LML's "80% cleared" and correctly lynched him that it turned into a gold mine. If the list is true and reliable.

Just for the sake of redistributing the nominations a little, I will change my nominations.

But really, I am quite ready and willing to off Fritzler. He can only be confirmed tomorrow? This old skeptic ain't buying it. Plus, I'd really like to test the Commodore's list (though there may be no more than a 50-50 chance that any single player on his list of unconfirmed may be evil, I have not calculated). It's a chance I'd be willing to take with Fritzler. I am repeating myself, but his contribution is limited to offing innocents, I won't be weeping.

Un-nominate: VitaminR, Fiasco

Nominate: Werebear

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #755 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:43 am

Thank you Pooky for sharing this information. I don't know why, but I am looking forward to Thok's explanation. I am now very curious as to what Thok's reasons is for seemingly faking a restriction, but even more curious as to the true nature of the restriction. It is going to make it a very interesting voting phase, full of the usual mixture of brilliance and filler material.

I don't know, but I think it might be a good idea to make sure Thok is on the lynching block so we have the option.

Yeah, I know, I am nominating and un-nominating like crazy today. Such is life.

Nominate: Thok

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #781 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:05 am

I don't know... I don't know why some people feel the Commodore's List is "too good to be true." It's not!

The circumstances that lead to the list
becoming
powerful were truly a stroke of incredible luck. We had ONE good hanging out of seven (I am not including mike on account of mis-auditioning). In all likelihood, that good hanging was LML. LML messed up his ability claim to such an extent that we lynched him despite his "80% cleared."

Those were extraordinary circumstances, I would venture that they were not anticipated by our Hosts.

If anything, the "ONE good hanging" list might have been contrived for us to test "last" - information meant to be used to find one last remaining evil character. Just guessing. Just explaining why I believe the Commodore's List.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #788 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:52 am

I don't know, I don't know... luckily we've had a few claims to work with.

Unconfirmed by CommodoreAmazing:

? Fritzler - Some sort of voting power
? PookyTheMagicalBear - Information Role
? mikeburnfire - Mason?
? Seol
? VitaminR
? Fiasco

The last two on the list were very slow in voting off LML!

Both were very eager to lynch Pooky (possible information role) and reluctantly voted for LML when it looked hopeless for him.

Eenie-meenie-miny-mo... I think I going to vote Fiasco!

No, that's an error... I will vote VitaminR!

Vote: VitaminR

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #802 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:01 am

Sorry, CommodoreAmazing, I am unable to confirm being cast as Antigonus. Nothing has manifested itself in this regard. Do we even know what happens when someone is "cast?" Is there one casting per day? Is everyone cast at once?

Unfortunately this leaves me in the unenviable position of being amongst the "pursuable by a bear" along with Fiasco, Fritzler, and VitaminR.

I don't know. It's true! I don't know. I really, really don't know. Sometimes I wish I knew something, instead of not knowing something. Maybe YOU don't know. How would you like not knowing? Just goofing off, filler material. Trying to be funny.

Seeing that VitaminR's Screaming Lord Sutch makes sense as a claim, and that he's wasn't an uber-sinister fellow like LML's pope, I'll have to move my vote.

unvote: VitaminR
vote: Fiasco

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #803 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:21 am

I don't know, I don't know... and when I don't know I check out the Wiki. I am not all that familiar with Shakespearean lore.

The Wiki says that "Antigonus is sent by Leontes to abandon Hermione's newborn daughter on the seacoast of Bohemia. Hermione appears to Antigonus in a dream and tells him to name the child "Perdita" (derived from the Latin word for "lost"). He wishes to take pity on the child, but is chased away in one of Shakespeare's most famous stage directions: "Exit, pursued by a bear." Implied is that Antigonus is eaten my the bear - Antigonus' wife is later seen as a window.

Perhaps only Antigonus can be correctly pursued by a bear?

Agack!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #810 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:21 am

CommodoreAmazing, I don't know for a fact, but why would the bear die as a result of the pursuing? I don't know, but I read that it is Antigonus that says "I am gone forever" - nothing happens to the bear, except that he does leave the stage. But in the Winter's Tale, the bear does not die. Only exits the stage.

I further learnt that The Clown reports the news of Antogonus' death.

Should you pursue the wrong person, perhaps terrible things maybe happen. If you pursue the right person, perhaps good things will happen. After all, Antigonus ran to draw the bear away from the infant Perdita. The bear is widely seen as a transition from the tragic to the comic in the play, and as punishment of the deed Antigonus is forced to carry out by Leontes, but has misgivings about.

I wonder what would happen if you pursued me. Maybe she should try it later.

Maybe I am over-interpreting, or prematurely interpreting. We'll see.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #814 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:24 am

I don't know why I am compelled to say "good post, Fiasco." Maybe, oh, I don't know, it's because Fiasco made some very good points.

I agree that the Masonry needs confirming on account of MBF's Freudian slip and the context of a no-reveal game. No, I hadn't thought of that, but it is true that it might be safe for scum to consolidate their position under the guise of a Masonry.

Why might LML have been informed of his being cast as Ceasar, but not CA as Hamlet, Werebear as the Clown, or myself as Antigonus? Perhaps only evil ones are informed? Castable? Or as I suggested earlier, the actual castings might need a trigger. Strange indeed.

The lack of kill might have been due to protection as much as rule-breakage. Must ALL the evil ones break the rules for their kill to be neutralized? Seems unlikely.

Some claims from those on the Commodore's list are still missing (Seol and Fiasco) . Please come forward if you feel it might help solve the riddle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #817 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:27 am

Perry Mason? PERRY MASON????

I don't know... I don't know... doesn't fit the Religious theme, does it? It does fit the unproven ability, but not completely. Only one-use? Didn't Perry Mason have a weekly show? And novels galore? You'd think he'd have enough investigative ability to last a whole season, or a whole Verbose adventure. One-use? Difficult to prove. Conveniently difficult to prove?

Also, Perry Mason is a fictional character. So was Cyrano de Bergerac, but there was a real Cyrano that inspired the famous play.

Odd. Very odd indeed. This old skeptic ain't in a believing mood.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #823 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:06 pm

I don't know, I don't know... but I cannot bring myself to vote for someone making good helpful points. I will unvote Fiasco for now. A claim from Fiasco would make me feel better about this decision.

Again, good points about how a fictional Satanist would be most unlikely to be a good character.

Maybe CES should claim, rather than Fiasco, now that I think of it. We know his restriction. We know he's a Satanist. We know he might be a Mason.

However, he has withheld his actual name from us
for a long, long time.

I would like to know what that name is.

unvote: Fiasco

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #832 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:49 am

Tamuz, my dear... there ARE vanilla Townies in this game, I should know, for I am one of them.

Wait? Did I say I know something? I don't know! I don't know? But yes, that was something I know. I am vanilla. Perhaps this reflects my down-to-earth, no nonsense, rationalist philosophy.

Fiasco has yet to claim a role or a name, but we do have a lot of info even without this.

Would a name claim from the Masons help the evil ones? I should think not. The evil ones already know the identity of the Masons, and that is more important than the Mason's names, as far as the evil ones are concerned.

Am I unclear?

Once the Masons are out to the evil ones, the good people might as well know their actual names. There is no harm in it whatsoever.

Similarly, now that we now Fritzler's and Pooky's powers, there is no harm at all in him revealing his name.

I want names. From mikeburnfire, CES, Fritzler and Pooky.

Yep. Names. Especially in the light of MBF's Freudian slip, and his deliberate mis-auditioning.

Gimme them names.

PS: I insist that when the time comes for the Commodore to pursue someone with a bear, he pursues me, as he has cast me as Antigonus, there may be a goodie for whomever he cast as the Clown. Downside, the Commodore cast himself as Hamlet, that might be a monkey wrench in the whole scenario.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #834 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:29 am

I don't know... I don't know... the old skeptic isn't convinced.

There is only ONE reason why you would refuse to name claim, once the juicy plum of your role is out there on top of the fruit bowl.

You Satanist fellows both know it's going to get you lynched pronto.

Your names cannot possibly mean anything to the evil ones.

Your names are only important to the good people.

Give us your names.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #837 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:58 am

I don't know names... I don't know names! It's driving me crazy, and I am only a block away from the asylum.

CES, from what little we've seen, the names are more important than the powers. The longer you delay giving out your Satanist names, the more mustard goes up my nose.

To say that what I my logic is founded on assumptions that have no basis in fact is incorrect. Rasputin and that Pope were both corrupt, famous murderers and slick schemers. Big difference between "Pope" and "Pope Alexander VI."

Names are important. Very important. Do you deny this?

You and MBF are out as Masons. The scum knows everything it needs to know about you. Now, be fair to the Town, if you are pro-Town. Help the Town by giving us your names. Not knowing your names, while the scum knows your roles, puts the Town in a disadvantageous position. Right it. Give us the names.

Cruelly for the rest of us, neither of you Satan-worshippers are on the lynching block.

Now, whatchawegot from the Commodore's bizarre list:

? Fritzler - Some sort of voting power - no name claim
? PookyTheMagicalBear - Information Role - power lausibly demonstrated - no name claim
? mikeburnfire - Mason? - Afraid to say his name
? Seol - One-shot investigation. Perry Mason
? VitaminR - Screaming Lord Sutch
? Fiasco - Unknown quantity

My personal opinion is that VitaminR's claim is wholly believable. The restriction, the British thing, the requirement for nominations and votes and the verbosity fit like a glove.

I'm still willing to vote any of the below (note that MBF is not on the block so...) to test drive the Commodores' list:

? Fritzler - Some sort of voting power to be shown later - useless posts - no name claim.
? Seol - One-shot investigation not yet used - pro-Town posts - Perry Mason.
? Fiasco - Unknown quantity - some anti-Town posts earlier, now rectified - no name claim, seems reluctant to claim power if any.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #839 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:20 am

I don't know... I don't know... petroleumjelly, you are not saying it directly, but should I infer from your post that you would prefer that the evil ones know who is who, what the roles are, but deprive the Town of the knowledge of the character names?

I want to know why you are making statements destined to derail my attempt to draw names out.

Let me repeat in point form so that everything is crystal clear:

(1) the evil ones know the identities of the good people.
(2) the evil ones know many of the good people's abilities.
(3) the only information that is potentially useful to the good people is the character names.

petroleumjelly, why are you laboring to prevent the Town from acquiring important information that may go a long to evening out the playing field with the evil ones?

Why?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #847 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:54 am

I don't know, I don't know!

But it is with intense and unconcealed pleasure that I will make myself once again irksome, bothersome and annoying, this time for the private benefit of MBF. Lucky guy.

I will answer this one question: "How do we know the evil ones know the identities at all?" because I believe that in answering it, you will automatically understand the rest of my points. Perhaps they are so obvious to me that I feel they require little explanation. Perhaps I was wrong.

I don't believe that the evil ones know our identities at all.

A lot of people have come forward with their
abilities
. See? Both the good and the evil know about abilities now.

I am going under the assumption of a no-reveal game where the evil ones are actual, historical murderers.

For instance. You might be John Wayne Gacy. Perhaps you have a clown-related ability and restriction. It is your name that the Town needs to clear you. Not your ability, not your restriction.

"Pope" wasn't informative. "Pope Alexander VI" sure was. Tell me, mikeburnfire, where is the shoddy logic?

MBF, if you see no harm in telling us your name, why don't you do it?

I am not pushing for your lynch. I am pushing for your NAMES. For re-assurance, because you're still suspcious to many of us. If we have your names, and we can verify that you're OK guys, we'll leave you alone, and we'll pick on better targets.

Otherwise, you will leave us with the impression that you need to discuss a coherent plan of action and fake claims with your buddies at night, along with which one of us you want to murder.

You don't want to give that impression, do you?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #853 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:03 pm

I don't know who to vote for... I don't know... do you know?

21.5 hours...

I won't vote VitaminR even if that means no lynch. That how strongly I believe VitaminR's claim.

What to do, what to do?

I think I'll have to vote for Fiasco on account of being on the Commodore's list of unconfirmed, and having no claim to exculpate him. Sad but true.

~sigh~

vote: Fiasco

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #861 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:26 am

I don't know... sigh... oh! So I don't know! Don't ask what I know.

Fritzler has a problem in that his powers might not work today, on account of failing his requirements. We cannot count on being able to clear him.

I emphatically disagree with Spamwise's statement, that is "those who are out to kill us are those of a morally "good"nature." Looking by the proportion of murderers and non-murderers among our deceased should quickly put that argument to rest.

I'd rather the Satanists give us their names rather than have us lynch them to find out, or give them another night to make things up. Remember; this is a no-reveal game, so that if we lynch them, we still won't know.

I don't believe MBF's claim that his character is so obscure as to be un-googlable.

I am not buying it. The Freudian slip, the reluctance to come forward with a name, the "omission" of the Masons in discussing their identities... and now, a name that cannot be looked up?

Are we supposed to believe this?

Are we supposed to believe that there is a Mr. Anonymous Satanist in our coterie of famously verbose historical figures?

Are we supposed to believe that MBF trust Cogito's judgement to this extent? Is Cogito some supremo cult leader?

Check out the contradiction. MBF is a nobody, his name will yield no information, YET if he reveals his name "we shall endure the consequences together with only yourselves to blame."

Does this make sense at all?

I looked at the sentence "You say that if we aren't scum, that we've been horribly sloppy," as MBF suggested, and can't find a restriction there.

Cogito wrote: "People don't claim satanist masons without having any idea of what person/character to claim."

Could it be exactly what happened?

Guess what, I don't know!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1464 (isolation #94) » Mon May 29, 2006 1:05 am

Commodore Amazing had me fooled through and through. Had I been in the game, I might have joined werebear with his anti-satanic mason sentiments! So maybe it was a good thing Pooky sent me on my merry way to my own burial.

I don't know... do I?

/in Verbose Mafia III

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1476 (isolation #95) » Tue May 30, 2006 2:53 am

Pooky... thank you for killing me off as late in the game as you did.

Huggles.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1485 (isolation #96) » Wed May 31, 2006 6:14 am

You were mod-killed? I didn't catch that! Argh, out hosts were brutal...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1491 (isolation #97) » Wed May 31, 2006 7:23 am

Sorry, Kelly, when I read "Incidentally, though I was faithful to the restriction, I wasn't really faithful to the role I was supposed to be (blaming preaching on a speech impediment), and I believed this was why I was modkilled. " - I thought you were saying you were modkilled.

Fiasco... had we claimed, we would have made ourselves vulnerable to Pooky's mind control, no?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1497 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:29 am

If it's any consolation, VitaminR, I believed you 100%!

But I also wanted to lynch at least one of the Masons... so don't get too excited.

CA played me like a violin.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1505 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:06 am

We want Verbose Mafia #3!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”