DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I was going to post 3 hours ago but MS died on me before I could. Anyways, I just saved the post I had typed up.

[quote="AGM]If you are being targeted with a nuclear missile, you may post I do not wish to die a painful radioactive death in the thread.[/quote]Was this in Defcon 2? If so, did anyone use it? It seems like the wimp's way out.

Someone fill me in on what the scum draft lists looked like in Defcon 2. Some of the lower half of the ability list were added on since Defcon 1 so I don't know how they affect what scum wanted. Also, good idea to try to steal abilities from them? Y/N?

Total War is tempting if I go Silo but I don't think I'm rolling that way so no to Total War.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Goddammit.

AGM wrote:If you are being targeted with a nuclear missile, you may post I do not wish to die a painful radioactive death in the thread.
Was this in Defcon 2? If so, did anyone use it? It seems like the wimp's way out.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Me wrote:Someone fill me in on what the scum draft lists looked like in Defcon 2. Some of the lower half of the ability list were added on since Defcon 1 so I don't know how they affect what scum wanted. Also, good idea to try to steal abilities from them? Y/N?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I didn't phrase that right. I wanted to consider whether I should pick the town abilities I want or go for the scum's favored abilities and steal them from them.

Pedit: Thanks, AV.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

You guys can keep up your shenanigans about what to keep out of scum hands. I've already figured out what I want so I'm just waiting on Defcon 4. I know this has been stated but, to put it clearly, you have an option as Submarine to nuke publically or privately from what I understand.

I want to propose an idea. Say you go for Fail Safe because it's a fun role and everyone wants a fun role. Should you claim it as soon as Defcon 1 lands down?

Non claimed-
Pros:
Your death will be avenged.
If targeted by mafia who is protected somehow by his teammate, you are allowed to reveal his name and set up a lynch.
Awesome nukes at anyone who defies your power.

Cons:
You can hit a town player if he nukes you.
Can't avenge yourself from a Terrorist kill. (I'm assuming the Terrorist doesn't use a nuke)
You will probably be lynched once claimed unless you're :goodposting: continually.

Counterintelligence isn't all that you're make it out to be. Scum will have to be psychic to be able to use it correctly. It's not going to be super-high on their lists either from what AV showed me of their roles in Defcon 2 and from what I know of my mindset in Defcon 1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Katsuki wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:Counterintelligence isn't all that you're make it out to be. Scum will have to be psychic to be able to use it correctly. It's not going to be super-high on their lists either from what AV showed me of their roles in Defcon 2 and from what I know of my mindset in Defcon 1.

You realize that scum can't communicate normally in QTs at all for fear of Eavesdrop, right?

Eavesdrop we definately want town to have, then counterintelligence.

Counterintelligence is only good in that sense if the eavesdropper has to claim.

Re-read to see why you said that and saw someone MoI quoted about the unsecured QT. Yeah, CI is useful.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Still, CI isn't that great when you compare it to better roles. I'd hope that, after 2 previous games, scum would know to establish a type of steganography or something else during Defcon 5.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Regfan wrote:Also, for those who have mentioned that Eavesedropper was pivitol in the previous editions of this game would you recommend aiming for it in this one?

Only if you're willing to put a lot of thought and time into the results.

Also, I fucked up again. I assumed you would know who killed you with the Stealth Bomber when using Fail Safe. I feel all kinds of blind right now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

We can only submit lists right now, yep. Zhero hangs tomorrow. Socio will play to the SK wincon guaranteed even if he's town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday wrote:i trust myself completely to read anyone accurately.

Don't let scum buddy you early like I did and influence that read. >_>

SDC, OK.

I've played with scum AV and town AV before and haven't seen anything that backed either read.

HEZZZZZWAVRE wrote:Anyhow I'm going to be very disappointed when town loses this game because they won't listen to me about SpyreX.

Lolwut? I am seeing town Spyrex.

I also found some Europeans.
Dana
IS
Hez

The other 2? YOUR NAME COULD BE HERE.

Dana wrote:I obviously read what was in the angle brackets. Now could you answer my question about what makes me scum about my response? Because you say you want me dead for it. I do not see how the post "waffles" nor how "saying nothing but I'm willing to policy lynch hez" makes me scummy. I'm really confused as to why you are trying to make this difficult for me. Do you just really want me to be scum?

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You think Dana/Hez are a team?

Dana wrote:I can't be 100% sure already of what hez's alignment is, but I'm sure that with that playstyle, hez is not going to be catching scum during the day, but rather throwing everyone else off. I'm not even saying I'm going to lynch hez right away, although I might.

Yep.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

OoT is the only one I can remember, Kat.

Magua wrote:I notice your scumlist only contains extremely easy targets. Why is that?

I found them scummy and want them dead.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vi wrote:Weak question, sinister question (repeated until #3), dissatisfying conclusion long after the Total War decision was made.

I was curious, I wanted to know if the majority of people thought we should go with what we want or organize our lists to steal abilities, and it was my first post since the site went down before I could post it. Last time I checked we were asked to vote on Total War. There are posts WAY after mine doing it.

Vi wrote:First paragraph reads from scum. The commentary on Fail Safe is sketchy in itself, never mind that it was founded on ill premises; it and the Counterintelligence commentary in #5 and #6 suggests that Hinduragi was trying for both of them. It looks like he's trying to find what he can pick safely.

I thought Fail Safe would let me kill someone who sent in the Stealth Bomb kill. I had forgotten it was a shared ability. I sent in a list and changed it later once I realized it didn't let me vengekill NK's. And...no. I was saying CI couldn't do anything unless someone got really lucky. I didn't read the last sentence of the role. I'm not interested in picking an ability as useless as CI. Sure, if town got it, it would do the Eavesdropper a favor and would help us get a day message, but that's about it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Hinduragi »

SDC wrote:Hinduragi ignores it because ???? #9

I #411 wrote:SDC, OK.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Dana

We've already got the first scum.

Magua needs to be nuked at Defcon 1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Time to really get into this game.

After looking at Hez again: 1.) LOL 2.) I can't see this guy being mafia. Too chaotic and contradictory. Good mislynch target or avoid-bandwagon target for scum, though.

AV's hard to read for me because I can't use his language and words to read him. He picks it all too carefully. That said, I've extensively read/skimmed AV's posts in Defcon II after reading through Percy's ISO/analysis of his Eavesdrop results since someone in here said Eavesdrop-Percy was awesome. Looking at AV in Defcon III now. Ok, so here's what I got from Defcon II AV. He's focused on "Oh, please don't nuke me" A LOT. He also was more aggressive and caps'ing than I've seen him be. Actually, I've never seen him do that, town or scum. Anyways, I think AV-scum would never caps like that again so, if he's scum here, I don't think he'd caps. Aggressive, maybe, but I don't see that either. He also isn't like "Oh, shit, I'm gonna die" or showing his mad at being caught behavior here. He's also trying to get his scumreads lynched here. There, he was like "Oh Faraday u scum; I LYNCH U" and was generally EVERYWHERE with all his reads all the while being "trololol, when I flip, you will be sorry". His 618 really does fail, though, on part of this. Still, it's a lot less aggressive and more regretful he's dying instead of mad. I had to look up quite a bit of town games to see ones where he actually got pressured. TxtMafia was the one I eventually got to. He had the same regret. Overall, he reads slight town.

Dana's still scum and needs a nice bandwagon. There's nothing townish about any of his posts and, though people agree with Dana-scum, no votes. America, I'm disappoint.

The rest of you I'll get to. Pretty sure Spyrex is still town. Ludi looks bad but I'll get to him later since I just spent an hour and a half researching AV and his walls.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Hinduragi »

ooba wrote:You comment on Dana\Hez. Commenting on AV ic cool - but you leave out one of your top three scum reads and comment on somebody like Ludi\SpyreX?

ITT not mentioning all your scumreads in a post means you're scum. Spyrex was on the wagon I called a mislynch/avoid-bandwagon target. Ludi looks bad and needed more attention.

IS, I called your slot scum after you replaced in. I didn't forget about you, you just weren't worth mentioning. All you've said so far is "Vi is scum for being a white knight and misreading Zhero, who I replaced" and "Some of the people putting out read lists are scum". So, you're right. I really don't have much to go on.

1.) Scum can be on a mislynch and avoid the main bandwagon by hopping onto that type of wagon. People pay more attention to a wagon if you bring it up in that context. Inhim's right about the nuke thing when it comes to Hez, though.
2.) I never said anything about all of his posts not containing anything close to town-related content. I said that for you. I said he was chaotic and contradictory. Specifically his "I'll nuke Spyrex, no wait I won't. I'll continue threatening nuking people if it gives you town reads" and his 562.

RC: I'm pretty sure SDC is town. AV a little too, but not as much as SDC.

You know what pisses me off? I posted a pretty damning piece on the entire AV wagon and it gets ignored.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, right. I took Magua's first post at Fate to mean he had Airbase. If he can't die by NK and he picked it "to piss Fate off", then it's the perfect scumclaim. That's why he gets nuked at Defcon 1. I don't trust him with it.

RC wrote:Your entire defense of AV seems completely derived from meta with the exception of your opening statement where you admit that he is "picking his words too carefully".

He does that as town and scum because he's an English major. That's why I said he's hard to read because of it.

RC wrote:And why would I advocate a wagon on a person I thought was town anyways?

Where did this question come from?

Goddammit
Unvote; Vote: RC

The entire exchange was bad. I don't get the unvoting of someone you thought was scum even if it is to prop up a wagon. I would've eventually gotten that job done. There's too much sidetracked reasoning for me to buy this.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

ooba wrote:
ITT not mentioning all your scumreads in a post means you're scum.
Not really. I've noticed townies always display a huge amount of confirmation bias. They always have some scum in mind and keep looking at what those people do to see if they can anything scummy. (or reevaluate).

Also - Ludi had these two posts from your earlier one (#652,#657) so he's given you even lesser than IS. I would have at least understood Ludi was on the Hez wagon you're looking at but no .. So there's no way you're commenting on this candidate instead of IS …

That's an opinion. If you can back it up with townies always doing that in a large theme, be my guest.

Those two posts are why I decided to look into him. I ISO'd him after the pitter patter thing because it didn't fit right with me. It was like fluff to make his post look better. Look at ISO 18 and then those two posts.

Equinox wrote:Faraday's thinking on this was that early setup speculation from Mina was a weak town tell; furthermore, he doubted that Mina-scum would want to face the scrutiny of
having to come up with a pro-town-looking plan and then following through with it

...Since town hasn't been able to follow through with it, wouldn't scum be more likely to try it and pretend they followed through with it and failed?

Luigi wrote:This is bad reasoning. If you think someone is playing in a scummy manner (as Socio is in fact doing)

I wrote:Socio will play to the SK wincon guaranteed even if he's town.

Vi wrote:Except for the part about how SDC isn't Town at all.

I've tried to get this. I read the Russian QT and everything to see Fate's choices and what he was thinking. I can see what you mean about the Air Base gambit being null but what I don't see is SDC-scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:Point me at this, because I don't see it. I see you saying that AV isn't playing like AV-scum did in DEFCON 2, and that you have a town read. But I see nothing about the wagon or the people voting AV.

I don't see any well-reasoned case where AV's scum besides pre-game comments that were labeled scummy. You could've labeled my CI and Fail Safe comments scummy pre-game but that doesn't change the fact I'm American. Also, I would think behavioral-meta outweighs an actual meta-case in regards to reasoning in cases. Moreover, I think maybe one person on the AV wagon even commented about it. Noone on the AV wagon tried to disprove it or anything. Usually, if someone's called town, then you'd think people calling him scum would argue the point.

LLD wrote:Did everyone just ignore what I had to say about Gorilla?

I read it. I thought you were scum for it, too. But then, I asked myself a question. Are scum going to be this obvious and easy to jump onto? Are they REALLY going to have the guts to even try and fake-analyze their own NK? I didn't see it. Even if they proposed it in the QT as a gambit, I don't see scummates agreeing to it. Ever. Anyways, NK speculation on framing or just done for lulz of wifom is something to leave for our wild imaginations. I don't think I could ever base a D2 vote off of the gorilla case.

Toast wrote:I saw it. I agree. Other people are scummier.

If you agree, you think Gorilla's definite scum. If you can explain why you think others are scummier and why you suspect them, that would help.

LLD wrote:I don't normally use tells in mafia, but this is one I have found to be fairly solid

Links?

Equinox wrote:Anyone here who has experience with Regfan who can tell me if lurking is a tell for the guy?

I'm really not sure. I recently replaced into a game he was town in. I didn't live very long in it so my view might be biased. He was pretty active and consistent in his posting walls compared to this game.

Socio wrote:Especially considering my view of Spy, those that know OF me, and those that know OF my playstyle, and those that know me, and those that know my playstyle, and those that think that they really know both me and my playstyle, people should realize that I certainly wouldn't kill Spy, of all people.

Socio's right. If he killed Spyrex, I will shit bricks. He could still be scum, sure. Is he scum? I could only read him if he came under fire, really. Most likely a good idea for a nuke.

ooba wrote:AV needs to die .. It is known ..

I want to know what AV did between Defcon 3 and 2 that earned your vote.

I'm still pretty sure AV's town. I'd like to hope that I can read someone I've known better than everyone here.

I'm comfortable with a dana lynch. CSL needs to provide reasoning. I'd like to hear from that side of the hydra rather than Vi.

Looked into ML. I think he's probably town. ISO 18 was apparently the only thing that ticked with me.

Vote: Dana
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Hinduragi »

AV wrote:With RC's townflip, that just means that those players thought they could get an RC mislynch and save my demise for today. Don't let the Eurotrash get away with this!

Who are you looking at?

Hez wrote:Remember everyone tomorrow we get nukes! You can satisfy your dumb agendas then. We have scum to lynch.

Why'd you change your playstyle mid-game?

Gamma wrote:and his big scumhunting post is calling out people who made scumlists and then attacking Vi for thinking his predecessor is scummy
I don't really get how this one adds to him being scum.

Toast wrote:AV, I currently think you are scum because of 1)how quickly you agreed with the RedCayote wagon, 2) emotional defense (WHAT CAN I DO? ) 3)Meta check

META CHECK? Let's see examples. You should probably ISO me and look for my meta check.

Ludi wrote:More obviously. Hez needs a nuke.

Explain.

MoI wrote:And what do you think of Hiraki, Gorilla and the others explicitly calling AV Town?

I'm not Hiraki.

Regfan wrote:from brief inspection it looks like a 'he's too scummy to be scum' attempt at logic.

Re-read. That entire piece is about LLD. Gorilla's looking like caught scum just based on reactions.

I don't really see IS scum this game.

Equinox wrote:danakillsu is probably town

Elaborate.

LLD wrote:Equinox, your new avatar dissapoints me.

Oh yeah, LLD. Your "why me" tell. Where does it relate to a SK? You said you had past history with it. Where was that?

Gorilla wrote:Actually decided AVox's attitude in recent posts comes off as too self-preservationist ("I'm not useless. I should not be lynched today.")

Citations please.

Equinox wrote:I don't like the references you're making to "SCUM WOULDN'T TAKE THIS" for Espionage and Eavesdrop

That's because they're wrong. Both sides have incentive to get it I think Eavesdrop was my second choice in Defcon 1(And here as well). Townpoints + scum could control the mafia quicktopic night-leaks. An example where scum can misuse it: Day scumtell leaks are an easy "Oh, they spammed that, I got 5 of those leaks when you guys got one so it's a null tell" issue. It's a strong role in the game in the right hands.

1078 is awesome
Unvote; Vote: Gorilla

Also, what is this talk of SK? I'm just voting scummy. SK and scum can be scummy. Though an SK lynch will be awesome, are we probably going to be able to hit it or scum? There's 5 scum and 1 SK. 5:1 ratio, and that's without town factored in. And, for those of you wanting to kill an SK, tip: SK's usually are on the fence and take the general stance on things. That's my #1 SK-tell if I had to pick one. Am I going to get him based on it? Probably not. There are way too many players doing that in this game. I'm pretty sure all of them are getting nuked too so we're probably going to see the SK flip during the holocaust.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Toogeloo wrote:Gorilla is reading as very likely frustrated noob town, didn't I already say this.

1089 maybe. The rest? Hell no. What thread are you reading frustrated noob town from? He claimed pretty early after soft claiming. It's looked like consistent pressured noob scum.

I'll take your word for it about SK's, LLD.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:Fixed that for you. I'm now comfortable with adding Screaming Death Clan to that list, too.

Why?

Also, someone tell me why Fate wouldn't kill Kat as scum. I don't get it. Because she had a townread on him? If anything, Fate would kill her because of that.

LLD wrote:Oh hey, the code is what I thought it is.

I just can't solve it yet.

I'm 95% sure that it is a Playfair Cipher,
but without the keyword
... I'm going to need to manually decrypt and decipher the posts.

I was looking into this and thought it was a caesar cipher with a second encryption. But wow. I forgot scum could do ciphers manually so I was looking for something less complicated since most scum using a playfair cipher would have to use an outside source unless they were taught pre-game. That doesn't explain the words without spaces, though. Are they taking the spaces away so it's harder? Also, without the keyword? That makes no sense unless they want us to read these and decrypt them. This should be a lot harder. Anyways, if you're right, these are practically already decrypted. Except they aren't because I just tried to decrypt them and that gave me a bunch of illegible word jumbling. What about them makes them not Digraph Ciphers and PlayFair Ciphers if we're going on double-letter-with-space encryption, though?

Someone nuke Dana. Seriously. Everyone except maybe one person thinks he's scum. He has needed a nuke and I've been trying to hold off his wagon in pursuit of better ones because I was hoping someone would nuke him and other people were saying they would nuke him.

Also, IS is town.

Pedit: Oh, what the fuck. Fuck you dana, fuck you. Should I claim now? I don't know how you guys did it last game or whatever. Also, I'll catch all the scums for you before I get lit up so be on hold for that. Vi is already dying, that's good. Dana's obv pressured scum that needs to die. Hez is town but keep an eye on him. His posting change may've been a ploy but I don't think it was. MoI also needs to die but townpoints to him for nuking like he did. Depending on what I get from gorilla, I'll give you guys a read. I didn't think he'd get this many results today when I went for him yesterday. With only one result yesterday, it was extremely hard to tell what kind of encryption scum used. With the 3 or 4 drops he gave us today, it's an easy crack if enough people work on it.

Vote: MoI

I don't even fucking care about explaining my reads now, and that's good. Less explaining means more time to find buddies.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

LLD wrote:It's not a substitution cipher because I tried all potential substitutions.
I meant Substitution and then something else. If they plan to use 2 ciphers they could trick us. If we properly decrypted it, it would look like gibberish because we were only halfway through with the decryption.

LLD wrote:And that's because it is a PlayFair Cipher. Playfair ciphers involve using 2 letter pairings, and discounting any kind of spacing or punctuation. That's why you've gotten gibberish so far.

A digraph cipher always uses 2 letter pairings as well and discounts all punctuation and spacing.

Magua wrote:"just tried to decrypt them", as there's 25! permutations for a playfair.

Right. I assumed the default permutation, as in a regularly ordered alphabet since LLD assumed there was no keyword. I'll get on the rest.

Socio wrote:AND EVERYONE ELSE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) SHOULD KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT ON THE SUBJECT.

What do you mean, Socio?

Mod: The nuke's aimed at me. Dana's voting Hez.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:As scum, do you make a habit of killing people with a townread on you, outside of lylo? I'll take examples.

As scumFate, who Kat claims to be able to read, yes. Hell, I don't know. That was a response at everyone who called him obvtown. All I know was I had an early town read on SDC but the lurking made it go away so I wanted to know why everyone suddenly saw obvtown in him. Anyways, the point was you wanted to add him to the dying list...Yet you think he's town?

Socio's town as fuck now. He might be lurking but trust me. Scumsocio without a nuke? NOPE.

Toast wrote:Also, MoI's nuke isn't an anti-town nuke.

Socio needed a nuke yesterday. Today? No. As soon as MoI didn't recall after Socio's post, it became one.

MoI wrote:This is the line from Hind’s 1214that to me sticks out as a sore thumb. Why would you wait for being under the threat of Nuclear Annihilation to scum-hunt if you were able to suddenly catch the whole team in 72 RL hours?

Hind has suddenly ‘come alive’ and is trying to look very Pro-Town under pressure. Suspect, IMO.

Considering I'm dying in 72 hours, I am obviously saying "Hey, I'm posting my reads for you people before I die but give me a second before I do" and I like to speak in a confident manner. I'd love to be able to catch the scumteam in 72 hours every game. Hell, maybe I can. I don't know because I never really tried it. I don't care if you would love to help Dana's nuke look good. It isn't. I'm also pretty sure Dana would want me dead regardless of what I do because I've been the main person on his case so pro-town appearances is moot. It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone outside of the nuking thing because they only care about the flip.

Socio, lamen's terms on the mouths shut shenanigans otherwise I will go ahead.

Socio wrote:MoI flings off a nuke, without second thought, at a person whom hadn't even posted in the thread yet since the thread opened, and DEFCON 1 hit.
Citing off how anti-town I am.
I call it 'having a predetermined agenda

No no no. You don't have the bad end of it. I got a nuke flung at me over Hez because DANA CAN'T LYNCH ME. Want to guess why? Because I'm AMERICAN. The case on me is that I'm not scumhunting in any logical way. No examples, no vote, just a one-liner among an ISO.

LLD, you got Playfair because they used no J's, right? Try looking at the ADFGVX Cipher too. I'm going to try my hand at that one in a second since Playfair hasn't done very well.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lame. I thought you had some awesomeness to share and were telling us not to claim.

Inhim wrote:Oh, Socio, I'm sorry it had to come down to this. Is it OK if I chuckle at the irony when you claim Battleship, even though you nailed my ass to the wall eleventy times better than MoI did to you?

This is really ironic. The entire battleship thing is like a big circle of irony, actually. And nah, Socio won't be claiming Battleship because I have the Battleship. What's ironic is I protected you on Night 1 and Night 2 thinking your push on RC made you look like :goodtown: and scum would kill you. I'm pissed Kat killed Spyrex. I was debating between protecting Spyrex or you during Night 1. I might've seen ooba town if he didn't vote me, maybe. I just didn't feel he stood out strongly enough to be killed. And Kat was lol. I don't even get how she made much sense as a target. Also, you guys remember that "Y DOESNT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME" thing, right? Yeah, I posted that to make myself look like a bad kill. Anyone who says shit like that doesn't make much of a good target and I wouldn't exactly look like lynch fodder in doing it, either. I'm just pissed I'm getting outed so early because I wasn't "scumhunting in any logical way". I thought I'd at least survive the first wave of nukes. One of you need to turn Dana into a giant blast crater like someone said they would. I forgot who it was but I will cheer you on.

I'm thinking about it, LLD. It seems really complicated already. They could have but I don't know. They could've made a 25-letter keyword instead >_> If they did, we're only going to crack this through brute forcing, which we can't, so it'd be up to pure luck and analysis from trial and error. Also, see the third leak? I feel like that's the best one we could look at. I got "wrap it up" somewhere in the sentence from putting Move. I changed Meow to Move because I thought Meow might've been them changing keywords. When I put Meow in, I got 'vrap it up' so I change the words around and made it Move. It's possible they posted Meow and used only the first letter of every thing they posted to introduce a new key, which means this is on an entirely new level of difficulty. M and V are definitely in the current key if 'wrap it up' is part of the actual plaintext, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I don't get it. >_> What's the point in switching every night? In case he might be scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...You really think anyone is going to nuke inhim? But yeah, I goofed my claim. I didn't really think about it. My bad.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL, sadly, no, I'm flipping American. I'm surprised you can't read me. And yeah, but you were all "Scum might've nuked inhim". I saw the part about them not knowing and being paranoid too and said sorry. But no, you had to be a dick and keep pressing on about how I fail claimed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Pooky wrote:At least see if he nuked a scumbag b4 deciding to vote for him.

If only.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HEY.

ATTENTION.

I'VE GOT SOMETHING ON THE CODES.

I WANT TO SEE IF IT WORKS IN ANY OF THE OTHERS, BUT I HAVE SOMETHING I THINK.

Must tell. I took a break a few hours ago but I'm willing to go back now.
PEdit: Fucking awesome. WE HAVE THE PLAINTEXT AND CIPHERTEXT NOW. NOW WE FIGURE OUT THE KEY(WHICH IS SIMPLE WITH PLAINTEXT AND CIPHERTEXT) AND GG MAFIA FROM THERE. ^5
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, that phrase says scum got sub. Lame.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

...I should stop spamming. One free nuke I thought meant sub. But someone said it applies to all of the subs nukes now. Which is it?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw, LLD, something's a bit strange about how you did it. Work with me here.

Original:
KG XQ VD EZ SL XQ ED MX AM MT KM AS TM DR VF QO BS MT UL AN DV XQ MT NQ MU CU ZY
LLD-Version:
KG XQ VD EZ SL XQ ED MX AM MT KM AS TM DR VF QO BS MT SA PU QC VZ QO LS QM UL VX

See the difference? Something got messed up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah. Encode the bus me part with the etavulpc key, though. It always turns up different, meaning there was a different text in the x's you removed. We need the x's to see what it meant.

LLD wrote:Until I removed the X's, and started making words out of it.

What'd you get before removing them?

Wait, show the letter frequency work. Might as well check the work while we're at this. That QTdrop was scum getting afraid.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Need doesn't have an x substituted in for your version, though. :neutral:

dana wrote:Yeah...cause it makes sense that SCUM (who have people trying to prevent their lynch simply because of alignment) get lynched more easily than TOWN (who have people trying to push their lynch simply because of alignment).

I know self-meta isn't all that reliable but when I play scum, it's every man for himself in my book until the next night phase. Just putting that out there.

Magua wrote:Chances are very high that every scumteam member has a different key.

I think this is the case. Running all the phrases that had the same key for letter frequency analysis would've cracked this thing within less than a couple hours with multiple drops.

I stand by Socio-town. Magua, I know you think it's scummy but look at who you're talking about: Socio. Plus, he's likely dying anyways so I doubt he cares. I rest my case.

Inhim wrote:LLD is also scum that cracked the code imo.

Except there's more than one code. Why would scum want to keep me alive for one last protection anyways? You really think the townpoints would be worth it? I don't.

Also, you nook-speculationists are silly. Remember, we've got that Defcon 3 thing I asked about early on still. No need to wait as long as Gamma's cool about it and is town. Hey Gamma, can you ask to get nuked faster?. Your flip will help a lot and I really doubt it's getting recalled.

And LLD, what does your frequency analysis say about the repeated QL in the "dhuxthwcutxhpqsxodephdqlsqvmicql" line? What do you think are the odds QL=TH? Any frequency analysis on it? Also, the inverse HD and DH repeats. Anything on HD/DH=EH/HE, HD/DH=ON/NO, or HD/DH=ER/RE?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Toog and SDC? No.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

One of {SDC, Reg, Toog} needs to be replaced with Toasty on that scumlist, Socio.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I didn't want to say it because of the shit Socio was pointing out about revealing my N2 target but I've got role info that makes Gamma look like a piece of shit lying Euro trashbag. I am pretty sure I got roleblocked last night. I got a message saying the target has not been received. Good enough for you? UNLESS SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER AN EXPLANATION TO WHY MY SECOND INHIM PROTECTION FAILED,(which, trust me, I spent a while trying to figure out after what Gamma said to make sure inHim wasn't anything like Air Base and I wasn't about to fuck us up by misreading into a PM or anything) continue on with EuroGamma-nuking and fucking recall the one on Socio. I was blocked by A.) Gamma B.) Katsuki. Socio was blocked by A.) Gamma B.) Katsuki. Toog was blocked by C.) Noone. Gamma lied. Socio told the truth and is nuking a scumbag. We kill Gamma; Socio lives. Scum flip. Next in line please and thank you. And if anyone has a history of failing to receive their target and can confirm whether or not it equates to a person being roleblocked, speak up now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, Pooky is nuking him. Socio
tried
to nuke a scumbag.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

1.) Battleship
2.) Eavesdrop
3.) Fallout Shelter
4.) Sub
5.) Silo

I was surprised I got my first one since I thought more people would go for it. I thought I only had a real chance at eavesdrop.

Pedit: Lol@LLD's #2 and #3.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:I didn't want to say it because of the shit Socio was pointing out about revealing my N2 target but I've got role info that makes Gamma look like a piece of shit lying Euro trashbag. I am pretty sure I got roleblocked last night. I got a message saying the target has not been received. Good enough for you? UNLESS SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER AN EXPLANATION TO WHY MY SECOND INHIM PROTECTION FAILED,(which, trust me, I spent a while trying to figure out after what Gamma said to make sure inHim wasn't anything like Air Base and I wasn't about to fuck us up by misreading into a PM or anything) continue on with EuroGamma-nuking

IHSIB should claim if he has the Airbase or not. Assuming that IHSIB doesn't claim Airbase, this is 100% correct -- Magna should abort the nuke on Sociopath and Gamma should die in a fire.

Except my first protection worked so inHim CAN'T have Air Base unless he got it after N1.

SDC wrote:^Like this, I mean SERIOUSLY, this isn't the Socio town I know.

Wow, just saw this in a Socio quote. Yeah, I was the person who proposed that before Socio too but you didn't spot that one. If Gamma flips now, we have info and wouldn't have to recall nukes later. More information now leads to better information later. But now Gamma's scum anyways so it doesn't matter.

Mina wrote:Next question. Hinduragi, why did you put Battleship ahead of Eavesdrop? If you really thought your best bet was taking Eavesdrop, why did you choose Battleship first?

I never played a doc role before and I thought it'd be fun. Plus, I remember predicting NK's in games before as VT by just thinking about it and then being pissed that our doctor protected scum or a VT claimed doctor . Plus scum wanted it last game. It was like a win-win-win situation except I predicted wrong..twice.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Hinduragi »

gorilla wrote:
Magua wrote:
@Swift Justice:
One of Regfan or Magister Ludi, with more of a preference on Regfan. If Revenge of Wei flips town instead of scum, Internet Stranger.

regfan has claimed to have a nuke, so I want him to target someone before he possibly gets nuked so he can't go "trololo i am scum nook magua" or w/e

If he goes "trololo i am scum nook magua", I'd RATHER have him dead BEFORE he targets someone.

LLD, got anything on the bottom of 1403?

Toog, you need to read the post where I got RB'd. Gamma's scum. Yes, he needs to suicide. No, he probably won't but will instead lurk until his homeland is a crater.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Toogeloo wrote:Are we going with scorched earth theory then at this point?

Any WIFOM of alignment should just be craterized? I think you said you had some crazy theory of bussing between gamma and socio, but I'm not sure they would go about that in such a manner in less than a dozen posts, would they? Should MoI be recalling and let gamma drop dead, or since we have a 75% advantage over scum, and them having a single night kill a night, opt for total destruction of all questionables?

Pooky nuked Gamma for IS when IS had to go for Wei.
Gamma said he blocked Toog to confirm his counterintelligence both nights.
MoI nuked Socio.
Socio sub-nuked Gamma and got blocked.
Gamma says it was Katsuki who blocked Socio.
I say I got blocked last night.
That's 3 blocks. Socio's confirmed. I know I was blocked. Toog must be the guy who wasn't blocked.
A.k.a. Gamma lied. Why lie about Toog? Townpoints, buddies, etc. No town-motive, though.

LLD, I was messing around with possible 5x5 grids and I wanted to know if I could shortcut it by looking at some of the stuff you had earlier. It's fine.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Gammagooey wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATE!
Hinduragi is scum battleship about to get outed by Revenge of the Wei not dying.
Katsuki blocked Socio.

YEP.

LOL, what'd you do? CI my protect to Wei?

Gamma's confirmed scum. He won't suicide because he knows there are confirmed townies as soon as he does. Wei probable buddy? I don't know where his prediction of Wei not dying comes from but if it happens, there's buddies in either Wei or Toog.

Faraday's obvtown too.

Magua wrote:Kindly suicide now with the magic phrase then.[/quote
I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHY HE HASNT DONE THAT YET
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

HEY GAMMA. For the record, did you or Katsuki block me?

Faraday, read on Mina. I was just letting her slide by and trusting you and hoping you were town. Now it's crunch time.

MOI, WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN?

SJ wrote:fucking LLD can't be allowed live till endgame btw. don't let it happen. seriously. someone promise me it won't come to that if she's scum btw i'm gloating for fucking ever for being awesome,. if she's not i'll pretend i was trolling all along to get reads >_>

Ok, I saw the earlier case on LLD. But then she was like "RECALL ON HINDU OR I WILL HOLOCAUST YOUR ASS" and that was insta read change. Bullet point why she's still scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Pooky did make a good point, though. Can you see IS using code? lololol
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

This is going to sound crazy but on the OFF CHANCE IS is scum, Pooky is prob-buddy. Double-bus nuke on their buddies makes for one of the best gambits in mafia history. I haven't played with them before but I'm assuming they're decent and have guts so I can see it. I have a townread on both, though.

and I'm pretty sure that two of them will live to endgame

I accepted my fate as soon as I posted I was battleship and again when I posted I was blocked.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Gamma has been all over Hez and IS. He voted Regfan once. That is no grounds for being uncomfortable with a Regfan nuke.

Hez, explain why you changed your posting style.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:Pretty much why I don't have a townread on IS.

IS wrote:I will agree that the flavor reads like the terrorist pulled off a kill and the Europeans are a bunch of shitbags that cant even get a kill right. They probably wasted the entire night discussing bullshit and trying to find some socialist way to make everything fair for everyone. I knew those European dog scumbags had no balls.

Pretty sure IS is town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

[Day 3, DEFCON 1 - Vote Count IV - Party Time]

"I get half a million just to show up at parties. My life is, like, really, really fun." --Paris Hilton

Even the mod is partying. The Gamma party infection is spreading.

Equinox, they're all waiting on flips. I would be too, except I already voted beforehand and Socio is basically confirmed town now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I have this gut tingling that Socio is flipping town.

Really? What was it? The part where Gamma basically confirmed him or the part where he was obvtown post-nuke? ...<_<.....You got it from PEOPLE PLANNING TO NUKE YOU? I don't even....

Also, Dana recalled like...20 pages ago or something. But, after I'm NK'd, someone needs to policy nuke her if it goes down to low numbers.
Dana wrote:I think I've been pretty transparent about at least the first two:
SCUM:
HezLucky
Hinduragi
Gamma? (He's been buddying me pretty hard, which would seem to be a mafia tactic. Not sure about this one since it's a bit self-meta etc.)

NULL:
Everyone else except....

TOWN:
RevengeoftheWei
Swift Justice

You guys KILLED two of my townreads, so...yeah.

LIKE HELL I'LL EVER TRUST THAT PLAY IN A 2 TOWN 1 SCUM SITUATION
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Holy shit it's my scumday and we're getting 2 scum at once on it. I need more of these things.

FATE, WHY AREN'T YOU SPAMMING MORE NOW THAT YOU'RE BACK?

ML wrote:eh, spamming caps doesn't change the fact you've not acted in a protown manner all game. You're more likely scum than town. Thats why you need to be nuked.

eh, posting fluff content doesn't change the fact you've not acted in a protown manner all game. You're more likely scum than town. Thats why you need to be nuked.

Gamma, I will party with you ONLY ONCE before you die. I've got a special song for you. You'll get to enjoy it tomorrow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Or, well, today. But later on. Like, an hour before you die or something.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Socio isn't fucking suiciding. That's the stupid'est shit I've ever heard.

Also, who was that who tried to rule out a nightkill or nuke or whatever based on someone LEADING THE TOWN? I MEAN, DID YOU CHECK THIS PLAYERLIST? LOLOLOL THERE WILL BE NO TOWN LEADER WITH THAT KIND OF PLAYERLIST.

Socio wrote:Unvote
VOTE: SCREAMING DEATH CLAN

WOULD you bet your reputation on it?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

HE IS TOWN. SOCIO DOESNT WANT TO ADMIT IT BUT I CAN READ HIM. STOP FUCKIN' AROUND.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate, reads on: dana, gorilla, Hez, IS, ML, Regfan, Toast, Toog
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I can see SDC-scum and I wish you publically nuked him. But...

SDC wrote:SOCIO IS NOT TOWN.

HE HAS JUST CLAIMED SCUM, FOR HIS FUCKING OWN SAKE.

He just bet his reputation, which you were asking him to put on the line.
IF NOT THEN IM GONNA MODKILL MYSELF TO GET TO HIM SOONER.

Alright then.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

SocioPath wrote:There is no way SDC would have lasted this long in DEFCON 1 without launching a NOOK for some EGOTASICAL SCUM HUNTING.

Which makes Toog look worse by comparison.

And LLD better.

Lynch the hell out of SDC.
Don't waste a NOOK.

And don't forget about Regfan.

He PROMISED to modkill himself if you flipped town. It seems like a better idea to just let him kill himself.

And no, Equinox. Do you have any tips or want to help before you die? Right now, it's look at stuff, hope it's this letter, make a guess at letter placings on the 5x5 grid, and then hope that guessing will get the key.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Fuckin' told you so. Die SDC, DIE.

BAHAHAHAH I bet you're right that it was a CSL nuke. God, that's hilarious.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

What the fuck is Regfan smoking? Magua? What game are you reading?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I trust Faraday in reading Mina. More than most of you guys anyways.

Here's the need to die list in actual order. Take it from someone who's been active.
SDC
Magna
Regfan
ML

Look at these people if 2 of the above are town.
Toast
Toog

These guys are town.
Pooky
IS
Dana but I don't trust him in an endgame situation.
Mina because FARADAY SAID SO.
LLD
Gorilla maybe if the code keeps checking out.

Hez and inHim I am unsure about.

Where did Gamma clear inHim?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

SDC
Magna
Regfan
ML

Any of these are good. SDC might have fallout shelter and that's why Socio said not to nuke him. He didn't want anyone wasting their shit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

^A.k.a. I doubt SDC's a good nuke.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'll make a different list for you, Faraday. That one didn't get across everything I wanted it to.

No nuke:
Dana
IS
Magua
Pooky
LLD (YES FARADAY, SHE'S TOWN. ISO GAMMA 15-17.)
Gorilla
inHim

Nuke:
SDC
Magna
ML
Regfan
Toog
Hez
Toast
Mina (BECAUSE FARADAY IS ACTUALLY UNSURE BUT DOESNT WANT TO ADMIT IT)

All the remaining scum are in the nuke list, guaranfuckingteed. Final 3 are IS, Pooky, and Magua.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

What happened to modkilling yourself?

Unvote; Vote: SDC
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I do the same shit with all my townreads. Unless we're already forgetting the town force that was Socio who I was "RECALL NOW" about.

even after regfan's fail nuke? Vote:Regfan
Ur reads are still bad (at least I agree on your final 3)

Really? RC's the only one I've ridden out that I've been wrong on. Vi? Flipped scum. Gamma? Confirmed him as scum when he got cornered. Socio? Flipped town. AV? Town too.

My N2 report was Hinduragi targeting inHimshallibe, and is the reason I did a complete 180 when Hinduragi claimed and his visit matched up with my report

See, Faraday? I'm confirmed town. I am not joking with you when I say LLD is town. Goddamn, you get to defend your townreads to the letter and I abused that back in Defcon 1. That's why I buddied you hard D1 versus Elscouta. But me, defending my townreads? I get called their scumbuddy. I don't defend my scumbuddies. I get them killed just like I nuked Socio back then.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Regfan, better hurry up and recall on Magua. Faraday will make you burn and he's only got about 12 hours left.

Fate, there's no reason to say "LOL BET YOUR REP ON IT" "LOL ILL GET MYSELF MODKILLED" when you aren't doing anything. YOU EITHER BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD OR YOU DIE FOR THE SCUMBAG YOU ARE. AMERICAN HEROES DON'T NEED TO GO BACK ON THEIR WORD. WHICH MEANS YOU ARE SWEET SWEET EUROTRASH.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL
SDC wrote:Gamma is more likely town then, and Socio's not. Gamma still needs to die because of "Gamma scum roleblocking elsewhere while claiming to block Toog" subpar play anyway.

SDC wrote:I have this gut tingling that Socio is flipping town

SDC wrote:GAMMA SCUM WOULD CLAIM THE RB ON SOCIO-BUDDY IF THEY WERE BOTH SCUM AND KTAS HAD RB'D SOCIO

BUT GAMMA SCUM WOULDNT CLAIM AN RB ON SOCIO IF SOCIO WERE FLIPPINT OWN, CAUSE ITD LOOK BAD OR SOMETHIN

SDC wrote:IM STARTIN TO THINK YOU WONT FLIP TOWN ANYMORE

GAMMAGAMBITFAILURES BE DAMNED

THERES NO WAY YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT

SDC wrote:TYPE THE MAGIC WORDS EHS OCIO?

YOU DONT WANT TO DIE A NUCLEAR DEATH DO YOU?

SDC wrote:WHAT REPUTATION>?

HES FUCKIN SCUM.

IF HES TOWN THEN FUCK IT ILL DIE WITH HIM AND WE CAN BE OLD LOVERS IN THE DEAD QT.

SDC wrote:SOCIO IS NOT TOWN.

HE HAS JUST CLAIMED SCUM, FOR HIS FUCKING OWN SAKE.

IF NOT THEN IM GONNA MODKILL MYSELF TO GET TO HIM SOONER.

SDC wrote:ILL ACCELERATE A NUKE

IM NOT MODKILLING MYSELF DERP

BUT ILL SUICIDE JUST FINE

You know, Fate, I like you. You're cool and you usually do lead town to victories. But THIS? This isn't victory. You realize why I have to kill you, right? And, FOR THE RECORD, I did read Defcon 2 after I asked you for those reads on those people. SAME PLAY.

Don't listen to Fate PLAYING DUMB about the N1 kill. He's played this game THREE FUCKIN' times now as scum. I'm SURE he knows how the Defcon 2 phase goes. IS played dumb about it too. COINCIDENCE THAT FATE'S SAYING THAT NOW? I DON'T THINK SO.

Fate wrote:BY THE WAY IGNORANCE IS A TOWNTELL

BUT OHHHHHHH FATES JUST PLAYING DUMB AND WIFOMING AS SCUM

YOU READ MY MIND.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Toast wrote:Yeah, dana recalled the nuke. but thats about all he did. I think you just don't want him to nook you again

LOLOLOL. IF DANA WANTS TO CONFIRM HIMSELF AS SCUM, HE SHOULD GO AHEAD. I HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED THAT I AM A DEAD MAN EVER SINCE I CLAIMED.

Oh, and my biggest town reads are all on your nook list. Mina? Toogeloo? Dare I mention, myself? How in the world do you think they are more deserving of a nook than any of those 3?

Yep, you and Toog. Toog for WIFOM. You for the interactions with all the flipped scum. They were interacting a lot through questioning. I like how you never questioned any of my town reads, which went 100% against almost the entire game's reads at the time. Mina because lol@her with the flipped scum and because Faraday is unsure. There's a reason she's at the bottom of the list, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate, you did the same thing to Socio in Defcon 2 and that was only when he nuked your buddy. You wanted to protect inhim SAME AS GAMMA IN HERE. WHAT IS NOT SIMILAR? SIDES, WHY ARE YOU NOT SAYING WHO THE LAST SCUM ARE?

Faraday wrote:i'm not unsure on mina, just trollin' her a little that's all.

Cement the read before you blow up. I can see her going into the final 3 if you call her town so it's pretty important.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

And for the record, I'd rather have ML dead before Magna but that's just me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

This post. There's a lot of gamma-town after you said Gamma was scum.

I wrote:
SDC wrote:SDC wrote:
GAMMA SCUM WOULD CLAIM THE RB ON SOCIO-BUDDY IF THEY WERE BOTH SCUM AND KTAS HAD RB'D SOCIO

BUT GAMMA SCUM WOULDNT CLAIM AN RB ON SOCIO IF SOCIO WERE FLIPPINT OWN, CAUSE ITD LOOK BAD OR SOMETHIN

SDC wrote:
IM STARTIN TO THINK YOU WONT FLIP TOWN ANYMORE

GAMMAGAMBITFAILURES BE DAMNED

THERES NO WAY YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT

Toast wrote:My interactions with revengeofwei(who I was going to make a case on but was then nuked), katsuki (who no one payed attention to) and gammagooey (who I thought was null until today's behavior). Right.

And I did mention your town list, so...

This isn't the "WHOSE READS ARE BETTER" contest. It's the "MY READS ARENT ACTUALLY BAD" contest. Sure, I called some people scum. Did I go and lynch 'em? Hell no. I got my reads straightened out when it came down to it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

God, why are you taking reads from that early as proof anyways? I could probably go back and take plenty of people's lists from back then and say "Lolwrong".

LOL Faraday. By the time you read that wall, you will be blowing up.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, Faraday, you guys need to nuke ML.

On another note, after all that shit, Socio is wrong. Fate's town.
Unvote; Vote: ML
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

BUT WAIT, WHERE THE FUCK IS RECK? REALLY?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate wrote:IM CLEARLYT SCUM WITH A FUCKING FAILSAFE GAMBITING

SO DONT GIVE ME THIS TOWNREAD BULLSHIT

LET SCUM NUK ME

Hear that, scum? Nuke him. NUKE FATE. OK? OK.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magna, you better flip scum so I can get THREE scum flips on my scumday.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magna wrote:Don't be a moron Hind.

Why the hell would I, as scum, immediately suicide to give the Town better reads on which to make decisions.

I'm only hoping. Due to [redacted], your stubbornness was a towntell and so I wanted ML to go before you, etc. Seriously though, why are you so stubborn? >_>

Toast, I see you as scum because I looked at the scum interacting with each other. When I looked at you, it was VERY similar. Plus, I'm pretty sure a buddy is in Gamma's null category. Almost everyone in there is confirmed town 'cept you and Toog now.

Faraday, bottom of Gamma ISO 68. YOU SEE IT NOW?

Gamma wrote:Well I personally enjoy cheetos from time to time

LOL. I didn't forget, Gamma. We'll share one last moment of mortal enemies turned friends together when I'm back.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2033 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

That makes two of us.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

WHAT A FUCKIN SCUMBAG

YOURE THE LYNCH TODAY

VOTE: MASTER LUDI

NOW WE AGREE

RIGHT, FARADAY, DONT BOTHER WASTING A NUKE ON ML. HE GETS THE NOOSE TODAY.

ML is voting Regfan and Regfan would be a helpful nuke for anyone who hasn't launched.

MAN I LOVE THIS GAME. JUST IMAGINE IF WE GET ALL 5 SCUM IN ONE DAY.

GODDAMN FARADAY, WHY DO YOU THINK LLD IS SCUM? I DONT SEE IT.

Fate wrote:OH NOW IS EE IT

SANDWICHED IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR BULLSHIT

"OH FUCK I CANT PUSH SDC ANYMORE WITHOUT LOOKING BAD"

YOU EUROSCUMOF A BITCH

CAN WE HURRY UP AND NUKE ME SO ML CAN BE LYNCHED?

WHEN I CALL SOMEONE TOWN, THEY DONT GET NUKED. YOU SEE? I CALLED AV TOWN? YOU LYNCHED HIM. HE FLIPPED TOWN. I CALLED SOCIO TOWN. HE GOT NUKED. HE FLIPPED TOWN. I CALLED YOU TOWN. THIS TOWN BETTER NOT BE
THAT FUCKING RETARDED

FARADAY, I WISH YOU WERENT DYING. I'LL BE HONEST I ALMOST THOUGHT YOU WERE SCUM WHEN I WAS TRUSTING YOU BUT THEN AV GOT LYNCHED AND I DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED. IM GONNA MISS YOU MAN. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? IS THERE ANY OTHER CONFIRMED TOWN BESIDES ME AND YOU LEFT?

Toog doesn't die. I am pretty sure he's town after that post.

ML wrote:I'm not the lynch for today.

LOL. WRONG.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I've got one. Are you bussing a buddy? Y/N?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Regfan is already dying if he doesn't recall. RE: Faraday's post with a nuke with Regfan's name on it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Gammagooey wrote:So...one hour left to live. Let's make it a fun one.

MEN, ALTER COURSE, STARBOARD FIFTY-SIX DEGREES. WE'RE HITTING THE AMERICAN EAST COAST.
TURN ON EVERY SPEAKER IN THE SHIP AND ON THE AIRCRAFTS TO FULL BLAST. HAVE MEN ON THE SURFACE TO AIR MISSLES AND ANTI-AIR GUNS IN TIME WITH THE BASS. PUT THE ENGINES AT MAXIMUM SPEED.

WE'RE GONNA SHOW THOSE AMERICANS WHAT FREEDOM SOUNDS LIKE. LET'S MOOOOOOOOOOVE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM9ViORA ... re=related

IT'S ON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTHZLFcMeIE
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Bahahah, your Euro speakers are no match for the sound of FREEDOM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G07AoVriiI

Magua wrote:Magister Ludi, this is the time for claimings.

Hez, do you have a nuke? y/n

In case this gets lost in the spam, I will bump it back up after the BANG off the shores of our east coast.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

He may be Canadian but everyone who went to Goofbash knows Canadians are allied with AMERICA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM6wuVudnP8
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Who do you think suggested we nuke YOU? Yeah, THAT'S RIGHT. IT WAS CANADA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ3iGeM02sI
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

2 MINUTES LEFT NOW. GAMMA, I LEAVE YOU WITH ONE LAST SONG. I WILL SEE YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE. FAREWELL, YOU WERE MY FAVORITE OF THE EURO TRASHBAGS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF_IBrHsuzA
STILL ALIVE
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

we are. i'm just allowing Equinox to do it. chivalry 'aint dead yet.

I think we ALL know who the head of your hydra is, Faraday. And yes, Hez, you listen to Magua or you die.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hez wrote:I'm not nuking for the sake of nuking. Sorry. What do you want me to do? Nuke dana for being a moron? No thanks.

He's been IMPLYING he has a nuke so I'm assuming he does. I read his original "Im not claiming" post as a "I won't nuke today so scums won't know that my nuke is headed for them tomorrow". That made NO sense but if you combine it with the quote above it makes perfect sense.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

After all the nukes go off, I want you guys to wait and delay for a lynch. I think I have a shot with these codes as long as we aren't getting trolled.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Someone start listing off common 4-letter words paired together at the beginning of a sentence. (I.e. Hint hint, okay okay, well well, etc.)
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2118 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, we do know ONE thing for sure about the scumteam based on this code. They're fuckin' pussies. You guys should see how lolcareful they were with all of it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi wrote:They're fuckin' pussies.

In one form or another, still pussies.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, I ruled out that last mod drop as anything worth looking at as well. The scum are scared, though. That's a good thing. Throwing out random drops that don't make any sense. You guys are so funny.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yes, thank you for seeing ML's scum. Faraday missed it.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do cryptography, so I'm afraid I'm of little use there. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't stalling out or anything, considering Lady Lambdadelta's with you and stuff.

Well, let's see, I was going to pass on the US Army Field Manual PDF stuff and link everyone to the wikipedia before today ends anyways in case anyone wants to see how you decipher this shit. I mean, I'm what? Most obv scumkill ever? And when I die, obviously noone trusts LLD. Hell, even I would start looking at her. How she got the key from a message that had a mistake in it is anyone's guess so it's not like she's the best one to leave in my stead. I was hoping Magua would live but Regfan HAD to claim scum inthread.

HEAR THAT SCUM? U.S. ARMY FIELD MANUAL. 34-40-2; THE CRYPTANALYST HANDBOOK. YOU ARE SO FUCKED. If anyone wants to try a hand at it and learn now, ask. I'll be around to make you understand it. It's a pretty simple cipher to learn(Elementary Schoolers can learn it in 15 minutes) but it's hard to break.

LOOOL KK WIKI
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I like how Fate BEGS for a nuke and as soon as conftown tells someone to nuke him he gets mad. He might actually need a nuke tomorrow. I don't 100% trust him. He isn't a good kill today, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Do Kamikaze's.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

THE PART WHERE YOUR PLAY IS LOLWIFOM TO THE POINT WHERE I DONT TRUST IT
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

RIGHT, YOU CALL THE "YOUNGER SCUMMERS" LIKE INHIM, POOKY, HEZ, AND LOL-IS INTO BEING FATE-TOW READIN CHAMPS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT LOLOLOL.

Faraday, get some Triple Sec and Lime Juice make a Kamikaze with it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2168 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday is total awesome. No wonder I buddied him in Defcon 1 as scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Except you're dying in 5 hours or so.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If you have a nuke in defensive position, I will break you.

Unless he claims soon, that's likely Hez.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Or both.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (isolation #104) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL inHim. IRONIC. Considering Defcon 2 you WERE that one scum noone saw.

Fate, if you fucking suicide when you get nuked, you know what I'm going to do?
I wrote:Was this in Defcon 2? If so, did anyone use it? It seems like the wimp's way out.

EXCEPT YOU WON'T BE JUST A WIMP. YOU'LL BE WORSE THAN GAMMA WHO TOOK IT LIKE A MAN. YOU'LL BE A FUCKIN CREAM PUFF COWARD. YOU TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. I WILL MAKE YOU RUE THE DAY YOU JOINED THIS SITE. YOU JOINING THIS SITE WILL HAVE NOT BEEN BY CHANCE BUT FATE LIKE YOU SAID. THE FATE OF GETTING CONSTANT RAGE PM'S.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

No, I'm being fucking serious. Suicide and I will rage pm you for the next year, AT LEAST. You're taking the nuke and spending your last days at least TRYING to be useful.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2198 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Add inHim to the nuke list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

inHim was looking better earlier, actually. That's why I protected him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2207 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

MMM, nevermind, take him off that nuke list. I trust my town reads. If I can use a doc protect on someone TWICE, then there's some worth in that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Still, inHim, your play fell through. You were almost leading town D1 and now it's the occasional one liner comment. What happened? >_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

NIXON wrote:So, tell me RC.

You think AurorusVox is scum but needs a competitor wagon? OH NO, GET BACK ON THAT AVTRAIN CHOOCHOO.

Euch. Town mindset is to kill one and then just kill the other. You're not contributing anything by pushing the secondmost popular wagon if you think they're both scum.

vote: RedCoyote

Offer's still on the table to L-1 most wagons.

And now, it's..
NIXON wrote:My response wasn't code. It was an acronym, meaning "rolling on floor laughing." Typing "rofl" is a convenient way of expressing this sentiment.

Who are you nuking, I will let you have your choice.

That's too bad..I wish LLD was town. Or scum pretending to be town, at least to just give us more keys to the scumQT drops. What do you think of inHim's thing, LLD?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

No, I think LLD's actually HIGHLY LIKELY scum. I was going to tell you guys to ignore my townread because it was from buddying before day ended and I died but now it's just too bad. She should be nuked today.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Gamma cleared Mina? I just went with Faraday and now Mina's posting makes me read her as town too so she's fine as is.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey Faraday, have you ever lynched someone who buddied you who was scum?

And no party hat. Gamma hates me and didn't give me one. .-.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You're similar to how I do with my townreads/buddying so I wanted to know if you felt bad when you did it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right, inHim's townier than before. I don't think it's possible for scum to even say they "obv crushed" on a scumbuddy. It's either that or something else about that post made me think he was town but he's town. TRIPLE PROTECT TIME.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Faraday wrote:Image

FOR HINDU

FARADAY, DID WE WIN THE PARTY VS EUROS?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey, do you have the 10 pages of hand-written letter frequency work?

If you don't want to type them out...then scan every page. Upload them to tinypic or something and link us to them. I am deadly serious.

I thought about asking this to clear her but it seemed like a dick move and if I was scum I'd write out 10 pages of stuff real quickly and scan it. I also wasn't sure if it was allowed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Meta is effective. Who gave you the garbage that it wasn't? Some people on MS? They don't know shit.

Fate, inHim wasn't obvtown. See: change-in-posting quotes.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, SORRY DEAD QT SPYREX <_<
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Actually, I'm waiting for her to post because I've got a different method to evaluate if she's legit. Something she won't be able to fake.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

SDC does not eat a nuke today. He lives until tomorrow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

does not eat a nuke or die today*
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

He can go ahead and join you tomorrow. He's not a good death today. Period.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

He's too skinny, I think.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2252 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey inHim, I think you'd be competent at this. Wanna try code breaking? I've got a guide and everything to help you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

HOW ABOUT YOU RECALL YOUR NUKE? I MEAN, REALLY? LOL?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Regfan confscum for not even recalling but accepting death.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Plus she cracked a code where the scumteam made a mistake in encrypting it. That's the most telling thing, I think.

Kk, let me get you the links. Does anyone know if the U.S. Army even allows people to make their own upload of their handbooks or should I try and refind the existing one I dl'd it from?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Regfan, give us a read on ML while you're here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

inHim, here's the stuff.

Basic Concept of how Playfair works. Teaches you the three rules and how to encrypt
You can ask me about the above.
U.S. Army Field Handbook for Basic CryptAnalysis
This one's going to be complicated as fuck. Very logical, though. You'll enjoy it if you like math. It's a .zip file btw. You'll need Ch. 7(Skip to page 13 on it) and Appendix D mainly and that should be the only reading you have to do. If you want to be Mr. Crypto, though, you can read the whole thing. I sure as hell didn't.

Ludi hasn't claimed yet.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Four rules*
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

ML wrote:pooky is voting because I have fallout shelter? Its hard to even answer such logic because there is none..

It's called a claim. And you're doing it wrong.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

There are 3 unclaimed roles if I'm thinking right. Plus you could always be something else. That's why you SHOULD write it out, especially when you're the lynch for the day.

P-Edit: LOOOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, it was on my list. But it was #3. I don't know why, as town, you'd put it at #1. I literally see zero reason.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fighter and Vengeful were claimed? I've been pretty active. Must've missed both of them claiming.

ML's mad because he is being caught for all the wrong reasons.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

My top town read every day has a one-time fallout shelter. He doesn't need some shitty scum role.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And NK? Fallout Shelter blocks nukes. trolololol

Magua's claimed radar.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Regfan is in the process of dying right now. You will be joining him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2299 (isolation #139) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

^Fallout Shelter's immunity to nukes, Equinox. Fail Safe is vengeful.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (isolation #140) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

It's still really scummy that he put it at #1, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #141) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm comfortable with sending Pooky to the final 3.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #142) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, its impossible to argue any of this nonsence because its all true and all not anti-town in any way shape or form.

I'm glad you agree.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

ScumFate would do anything to make himself look good. RE: Going for AV Defcon 2 after Percy posted results. Not a towntell.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (isolation #144) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Your cases are anything but sound, especially with you not posting them.

Shut the fuck up and play, Fate. I know what I'm doing. I can read you perfectly fuckin' fine. I just couldn't read you back in Quick & Dirty. My play was shit that game. Blame Bunny. I've read some of your games since and have been able to see your town and scum meta. If I can read Socio, pretty sure I can read you. CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF. WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME AND LET ME SAY WHAT I WANT? HUH? HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? EH? JUST STOP. THINK ABOUT HOW INCEPTION-LEVEL I AM GOING RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. You'd make a better nuke target tomorrow instead of a lynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (isolation #145) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

" My play was shit that game. Blame Bunny"
And Jack. He was the reason I /inned since I wanted to see if he'd tunnel. I was disappointed when I called him town and he was scum. That was the same kind of "naive fool" thing you saw here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #146) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And Faraday killed all of your cases in one blow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (isolation #147) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate, ask yourself this. Do you REALLY want to go down this route? I'm going INCEPTION-LEVEL. You're going to have to spend weeks even figuring out what's going on or you could trust me that I know what I'm doing and continue on with lynching Luigi. It's not like your death is imminent.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And Ludi, I don't see why you're even mad. If I actually got Fallout Shelter, I was going to just let myself be killed. It's too paranoia-onset'ing to be able to even think about getting to the Final 3 with, no matter how :goodtown: you're looking. Sure, when you put it on the list, you're like "WHAT IF I MAKE IT TO THE FINAL 3. INSTA TOWN WIN" Nope. Doesn't work like that. Scum are thinking the EXACT same thing.

all I know is I'm dead tomorrow either way so I'd PREFER to not have to wait that fuckin long to get to the dead qt.

The suicide thing still stands regardless.

I know. I said Luigi to piss you off and get a reaction.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (isolation #149) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm willing to say I would be uncomfortable with those two being in the top ten, and either being in the final five people alive would be a disaster.

So you're going for them because you're afraid of their play and reads, not how scummy they are?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #150) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

He is WILLING to say that about his top two scumreads. Something's DEFINITELY not right here and it ain't badtown.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, when I put Fallout on my list, I was going to accept my death when it came. I knew there was no way in hell town would trust me unless I was somehow confirmed. Faraday's right. All of your points about Vi's lists are irrelevant. I think Vi would do ANYTHING. That's why I'm not ruling out scum based on some lists.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

With that role, yes. Did you see how MoI went out? That's what town does when it comes to crunch time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Pretend you're scum for me, Fate. What would you do?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If it was scum, he'd have to out himself by lying to get you lynched. Win-win situation.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Nonono, I mean when thinking about suiciding pretend you're scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Sorry, I figured you knew I was talking about that. LOL@the wall though.
RESIST dying as much as possible.

Ok, do this.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, assuming the nukes that are in the air already don't get recalled, Ludi is L-1. So, even though he's asking people not to vote(lolwtf is this), he's right.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #158) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

FOR FATE
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

I would've loved to see that for a scumclaim since right now it's L-2. But ok.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

SDC isn't a good death today. He'll out his buddies if he has any left. Ignore Reck's posts, though, because he's different from how Fate plays and he doesn't have the time to reread this. You should know, inHim. ML/LLD both die.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #161) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

kg xq vd ez sl xq ed mx am mt km as tm dr vf qo bs mt ul an dv xq mt nq mu cu zy

I just took a second look at this and LLD really needs to die. See "am mt". It should be "am xm tk ma st md rv fq ob sm tu la nd vx qm tn qm uc uz yx". The scumteam made 2 mistakes. Decrypting mistakes using letter frequency analysis is just about impossible. Decrypting mistakes using a key is very possible. She would've had to fix the mistake before decrypting it to even make any sense of it. She made no mention of a mistake but just said she tried a program that didn't work and went with letter frequency analysis and got lucky.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (isolation #162) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Gay, I messed up one of the rules. You don't separate double letters with an x unless it's plaintext.

And I doubt it, Toog. I've had a bad gut feeling we're off track.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Are you fucking kidding me? Mina's town. IF FARADAY TELLS YOU TO BANK ON IT, YOU BANK ON IT. ONLY SCUM WOULD WANT HER GONE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Plus I'VE got a town read on her. Don't even give me this shit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #165) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Hezlucky

Don't quicklynch him. I have thoughts to leave all of you with before I go. Also, nuke LLD.

MMM, I really think we've got the scumteam possibly coming out here. ML needs to die. Blaming MINA? REALLY? LOOOOOL Sorry kiddo, but now every townpoint you ever garnered is gone after using some already flipped town's DAY ONE gut read of you to defend yourself from a wagon that was STOPPING and trying to get Mina dead. We aren't using shit the scumteam said to CLEAR or 100% INCRIMINATE anyone. That's the worst fuckin play I've ever seen. So bad I can almost guarantee it to come from scum. YEAH, IM THAT SURE.

I'm going to just put my money where I'm thinking and say Hez, ML, Toasty, LLD. SDC is a good fallback option.

Here's an endgame situation I will leave you guys with. My town reads are STRONG. REALLY REALLY STRONG. I can GUARANTEE EVERY ONE OF THESE PLAYERS TO BE TOWN. IM THAT SURE.

GUARANTEED TOWNWIN AT ENDGAME:

inHim, Mina, MYSTERY READ.
AHAHAHA. You guys will know my mystery read when they come along. BAHAHAHAHHAA. I BET SCUM ARE TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT. REACTIONS WILL CONFIRM THEM.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #166) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

TOWN READ?!? For what?? She hasn't done jackshit all fucking game! I'm nuking her precisely because all of you assclowns are worshipping her as if she was the fucking queen of Sheeba.

Look, IS. I can guaranfuckingtee Mina. SHE AIN'T SCUM. If anything, trust my TOWN READS, OF WHICH ALL HAVE BEEN TOWN. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST TRUST THEM.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #167) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Mina needs to nuke LLD.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (isolation #168) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm dying tonight anyways, trololol.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (isolation #169) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I called my shot. LLD is nuked today. SDC is nuked tomorrow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (isolation #170) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fuck, really, surprised noone commented on the hez thing. And i'll leave it up to you tomorrow about the final three but seriously consider taking my suggestions. Townreads on them right now are like a bit insane off the charts type of thing. Easy win if they're alive.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #171) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

All of my townreads have turned out to be town. Post-game gloating will be so fun. Ok, IS. I'm battleship'ing Mina. Good luck wasting your nuke.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #172) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Waste it on me, then. My final 3 is solid and isn't changing. Your death isn't doing shit except wasting a town nuke which is the same thing as nuking Mina. Stop being stupid.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (isolation #173) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You know what's funny? Scum like Ludi think they can be LOUDER THAN ME. TRY AND DROWN OUT THE NOISE IM MAKING TO DETRACT TOWN'S ATTENTION. LOOK EURO'S IT ISN'T GOING TO WORK. YOU CAN STOP SPREADING YOUR TERRIBAD READS AROUND BECAUSE NOONE'S BUYING THEM.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2413 (isolation #174) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

No, you guys can launch the last double-nuke and lynch Ludi. The nukes will explode overnight. That would keep him from being the last lynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (isolation #175) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP
Last lynch if there isn't 2 town alive.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #176) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

But if you follow my final 3, that is a nonexistent problem anyways.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #177) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Umm, I didn't mean the final 3. I meant D4. All of my final 3 are town so that's a guaranteed win.

Also, Ludi, my MYSTERY READ is not someone any of you can pick. I already decided who that person was a long time ago.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (isolation #178) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LLD, tell me what program you used.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (isolation #179) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And LLD, if you're scum you might as well claim now. Playfair programs are rare.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (isolation #180) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Especially those that could get you a result, of which you could remove X's from until it made sense. Those programs don't exist at all.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2427 (isolation #181) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I dont think LLD's a good nuke.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2428 (isolation #182) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm feeling good about any of ML, Hez, and Toasty right now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (isolation #183) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, I think IS is just about confirmed town after all this. I'd be okay with him in the final 3 if need be but he's not my mystery read. ML's scum latching onto his argument but for completely different reasons.

Look at their posts towards Mina. IS is paranoid she's confirmed town who's actually scum. ML is using Vi's lists and has stuck by that, even going so far as tunnel through everything she's said today which is obvtown, as well as her PoE'ing Hez as the Fail Safe.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (isolation #184) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

I think Hez is likely town. I am feeling very paranoid about IS and Pooky.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (isolation #185) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

When she gets nuked, she won't be dying anyways.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (isolation #186) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate wrote:"Image file type mismatch: expected extension png but extension jpg given."

WHAT THE HELL

The fuck? I saved it as a gif. ....the hell is this? Photoshop won't even open it. Whatever. HERE.

That's funny that you mentioned that again. I was going to ask Vi postgame if I was really insincere to see if it was a playstyle problem or something. Then he looked scummier and later flipped scum.

IS THIS ALL IHAVE TO DOTO BE ALLOWED TO DIE?

ENJOY BEING NUKED TOMORROW.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2453 (isolation #187) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Obv. Fate. What the hell did you think they were going to do? Have Mina nuke him? LOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2459 (isolation #188) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

My vote wasn't doing anything. Might as well have been on safe claim just for pressure. Way to read the part where I said was prob town.

Scum arent trying to incriminate you. If they did, they'd be smarter about it. For one, you would fail at using that code.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (isolation #189) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh wait, they DID fail at using that code. AHAHAHA
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (isolation #190) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

IS/Pooky actually are people I'm paranoid as fuck about.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (isolation #191) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

DeathOrder list:
Mina
inHimshallibe
MYSTERY READ AHAHA
Toogeloo
danakillsu
gorilla
Internet Stranger
PookyTheMagicalBear
Screaming Death Clan (Fate & xRECKONERx hydra)
ToastyToast
Magister Ludi
Lady Lambdadelta<->HezLucky

I use doublespeak and WIFOM as my weapons of mass confusion.

Same shit as your town play, idiot. There're ways to tell your town/scum play apart. I like how you don't even know them, bahahaha.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2468 (isolation #192) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And before you ask, no, I'm not my own goddamn mystery read. Don't be retarded.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (isolation #193) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate wrote:I can tell my own plays apart, what the hell did I say yesterday?

I dont spew WIFOM as scum till I'm ACTUALLY Dying and can't recover.

As town I'll do it whenever I need a good LAFF

Do I detect a hint of anger after having the time of your life?

And trust me, Toasty REALLY needs to die. I like how noone else has commented on him. Hez, my top three reads are the only ones you should be 100% trusting by now. If you didn't have such a WIFOM role, you'd be in the top half. In fact, I'd actually put my mystery read above everyone else but he's in 3rd just because my top 3 are guaranteed town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #194) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I hope noone takes Hinduragi's list for gospel.

I just want you to know a lot of your reads are most likely being manipulated by scum. I mean, I hate to tell you and make you feel bad but I really want to say you're town and the top 3 on that list shouldn't be a gospel, they should be a fuckin' religion.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (isolation #195) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate wrote:BUT IM CALLING DOUBT TO YOUR AMERICAN WAYS

IMAJOR DOUBT

THROGINW DIRT ALL OVER YOUR SUPPOSED RECORD

YOU BACKING DOWN ON YOUR WORD?

MORE PROOF YOURE EUROTRASH YOU FUCKIN CLOWN

I'd bet he's scared to nuke you too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (isolation #196) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

HEY TOWN WANT SOME WIFOMS?
Party
danakillsu
gorilla
HezLucky
Hinduragi
inHimshallibe
Internet Stranger Zhero
Lady Lambdadelta
Magister Ludi
Magua
Mina
PookyTheMagicalBear
Screaming Death Clan (Fate & xRECKONERx hydra)
ToastyToast
Toogeloo

ULTIMATE PARTY
Gammagooey
Swift Justice (Equinox & Faraday hydra)
Regfan

Why am I not on this list?

And lol@scum. Getting 'FRAID over there, AREN'T YOU?

Gorilla, it's fine. I already determined all the day drops up to before were gibberish and Im not bothering with the rest. It's obvious they're spamming. /cue actual drops
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (isolation #197) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

No, because I don't trust you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (isolation #198) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Toog wrote:What are the odds that Pooky's nuke against Gamma was a bus nuke? I wanted to put him townie enough for Final 3, but after doing a brief ISO on him, I just can't develope more than a null read, even after the nuke was launched.

This is why I am paranoid about him and IS. I WANT to say "Hey, town as hell" but I nuked my buddy as scum and won the game as confirmed town. I don't want to fall for that same type of gambit in a double form.

And yes, I'm glad you can see why ML's scum. If you didn't notice, Toasty's doing the same thing. We aren't even talking about lynching him. I just mention him possibly dying and he flips his shit on me. You said scum might've rolled over and that got me thinking that we didn't have the right scum. So I remade my list. Toasty and ML both are overdefensive. Of the two, I think Toasty is more likely to flip scum.

I'm going to do something rare for you guys. I'm going to tell you WHY Toasty needs NUCLEAR DEATH. ML's in disbelief he has to die. Toasty has either made me look bad or told me my reads are wrong. Let's just say his flip is very informative coupled with him being probscum i.e. if he flips scum, a buddy is IS. Why? MMM, let's seeeeeeee...
Toasty wrote:IS, Hez, and Socio are all scummy

Vote:IS

^No reasons
Do you think EVERYONE is socialist? Also, I’m curious why you focused on Vi’s vote and called it scummy but didn’t even mention mine.

This surprised me. I mean, really?

FTFY
Actually, Socio can replace both SDC AND TOOG

SDC and IS are goodposting again. I also think SDC's whole "I know how SP plays" comes of as genuine.

There's something about this in which it's ironic he called my reads bad. I also remember Socio lol'ing at this and saying he was scum for it.

Toasty wrote:If gamma is scum, sp and hindu are town?
I'm getting confused....whose flip implies anothers allignment and why. This recent convo is hard to follow

Then we've got THESE quotes. I mean, what the fuck is this? There's two possible scenario's for this.
1.) Stupid town who isn't paying ANY attention to the game at all.
2.) Scum not wanting to accept a dying scumbuddy as scum and wanting to turn the town against the confirmed town.

Have a solid town-read on Hinduragi now.

He had that way back in Defcon 2 or 3. He made a list somewhere around today or the end of yesterday with me being in the highest part of his town list. Now I'm confirmed fuckin' town. And what does he do? He doesn't trust me? That makes no sense. NO sense. If you can even explain one ounce of this mindset, you will get dumbfounded looks. He also jumped on the AV wagon without much comment to it. Just a few lines in his earlier posts. But everyone in this game basically had condemned AV as soon as Defcon 2 started, FATE.

There's another thing I dislike but it's not even game-related. Like that one thing Vi said. I can't tell if he has an actual problem with ME or is just scum. I don't remember doing anything to him besides saying he needed to die. The way he's aggressive and tells me "Glad we had this talk" instead of asking why I don't trust him doesn't help. When I was scum, I had the same behavior when I hydra'd in Directional Mafia. Then there's his 180 flip on his read of me. All of the above makes me pick the "Well, yeah, he's scum" scenario instead of the "problem with ME" mindset.

You know who I'd REALLY like some input from? MAGUA, who is obvtown and needs to post some last minute content before he dies.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (isolation #199) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I also forgot to mention he flipped his read on IS a complete 180 sometime around when he flipped his read on me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”