smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by smallpeoples343 »

Hmm... no clue why RVS applied to me :P

Vote: iamausername

Vote: Pom
because Pom have tasty seeds, but make terrible juice.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Yay, that's nice that my bandwagonning led to me being L-2.

Hmm... what to do.

Unvote: iamausername

Vote: Crazy

Let's see what happens when I extend the bandwagon. :P
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:36 pm

@Hiraki

Why?

Unless. *gasp* you must be mafia!

Unvote: Pom
Vote: Hiraki
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Scumhunting in RVS is fun. <insert cryptic message here to say that I am a Townie>
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 pm

I don't have any [finished] games on this site, but I also play on another mafia site.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Why do you need to know? (Sent you a PM, just in case stalkers come by)
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:21 am

Wow. All this conversation about me acting a lot smarter than I actually am :P

Seriously guys, it was just some random bandwagonning.

Ranmaru wrote:
Small seems like a person who plays on Smogon type mafia. They seem to rely on roles and pm-ing people instead of actually talking in thread. Rather, I have played mafia on RaymanPC and that's how they played. Their meta for mafia is that people who PUSH for wagons are usually the mafia. I take it as a newb town tell.

I'm assuming Smogon is a website, but no, I don't rely on PM's, I just thought of that as more of a question about me, than rather about my involvement in this game. I see my mistake.

I know from seeing that I'm at L-1 that I'm dead anyways, so I urge town to look for the people who've been attacking me the hardest.

Hmm... anything I say otherwise is probably going to be countered by some mafia person who hammers me, so I guess that's it.

I might post an analysis of some players later today.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 am

Ranmaru wrote:
"So, what to do..." Implies he doesn't know what to talk about in the sign up thread, or that he HAS something to do but just doesn't know what. This is why I say you should ask him why he said that to garner a reaction, that would be a good direction to go with your theory. I just don't think that's a statement that would make someone appear pro-town.

In response to that:

1) I didn't see in my role PM the "Confirm by PM", and on the site where I normally play, we confirm in-thread. That's why I was the last to confirm.

2) I didn't know that games would be transferred to Theme Park (which now seems obvious) so I thought the game was still being played in the "Queue" section. At that time, it seemed that no one was posting and I just simply put "So, what to do..." as a way to spark conversation.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 am

[Low Key] wrote:Ok nice catch RC. There is only one problem though:
its 100% fail on every point.

Being the vet I know you are, I suspect you will be able to admit it.

The story begins here with the following two posts:
RedCoyote on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 am wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@RC: You won't see me being 'un-committed' here. Just check my recent games in my Wiki to see if I have done the same or not. If you still have a problem trusting me, I'll out if needed for the sake of others. Anyways, I saw you do pretty well in Mini 1146 so I wouldn't mind playing with you, RC. : P

If it's fine with the Mod, I don't have a problem.

smallpeoples343 [color=red]post #38[/color] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am wrote:So... what to do...

Note the timestamps on both of these posts; role PM's have already been sent out.

Then this post occurs from Iam:
iamausername wrote:VOTE: RedCoyote

Pre-emptive OMGUS because I'm sure he'll be bearing a grudge after Khan's game. :D

VOTE: smallpeoples343

for other reasons.

I immediately note the amazing coincidence and Iam's wording for his Smalls vote. I immediately post the following:

[Low Key] wrote:I think
post #38
will turn out to be scum but just a theory and I am leaning town on iam.

I think Smalls had received his scum PM and posted, "oh what to do?" in the signup thread to appear as town even though he would of been chatting it up in his scum QT. Admittedly this is not the strongest argument ever BUT it IS significant enough to note and I think that Iam did as well.

The reason I unvoted Smalls is because I had more concrete evidence infront of me that was stronger than "other reasons"/post #38; A person should vote their strongest scum tells.

Once Smalls actually posted however, the circle was complete. His signup thread post fits the same newb-scum profile exhibited in his entry post and subsequent posts which elevates his scum read much higher than my original suspicion of Pom and thus my re-vote of Smalls.

I think it is truly a good catch of yours RC, just wrong, but you had no way to know that right?

I believe now with the above that this is explained.

With the above,
Unvote: Crazy
which was just a random bandwagon vote and
Vote: RedCoyote

RC is not being voted by anyone, but has one vote on me.

(He also has the best mafia performance :P)
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 am

Hmm... I think I saw a lot of things talking about my entry post. I just tried to be productive by starting out with RVS, which a lot of other people did too.

I mean, "Hey guys, let's have fun :D" would be plain fluff (which I try not to post).

Also, looking at page 5, it seems to me like Hiraki is scum, by the way he talks, suggesting possibly paranoia, but considering I don't know him very well, I don't know if it's good enough to be a vote.

FoS: Hiraki
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 am

EBWOP: Just noticed I actually was already voted on him, so... disregard the above about not voting.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 am

Also, since someone is probably going to lynch me soon, I'm trying to find scum to suggest people to lynch after people find out that I was just a Townie.

I'll post one soon. Until then, please don't hammer. If we reach deadline, then I'll be L+2 (assuming it's still 5 to lynch at deadline)
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 am

[Low Key] wrote:Is there any chance Smalls could be good enough to be faking this??

I WISH!!! But no, I'm still relatively a newb.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 am

Hiraki wrote:Get the fuck off Smalls, plz and thank you.

Hmm... so, you're trying to stop me from defending myself when people put me at L-1?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:50 am

Hiraki wrote:I don't care if you defend yourself, I'm just 100% sure that you'll flip town.

Why are you so offensive to me?

Why am I so offensive? You were one of the people who put me at L-1.

Ellibereth wrote:It's not for producing anything specific immediately...not everything has to produce something anyway.
Small: Stalkers just use google. :P and

why you think that be good reason. I mean, you're hesitant to vote Hiraki (or the intention with it already being there, whatever) in your next post but you're willing to vote for the above etc.etc.

The fact that no one was even voting him (though he was before) made me think he was possibly a very good mafia. Also, that wasn't the reason, just something to add to it.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 am

smallpeoples343 wrote:
[Low Key] wrote:Ok nice catch RC. There is only one problem though:
its 100% fail on every point.

Being the vet I know you are, I suspect you will be able to admit it.

The story begins here with the following two posts:
RedCoyote on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 am wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@RC: You won't see me being 'un-committed' here. Just check my recent games in my Wiki to see if I have done the same or not. If you still have a problem trusting me, I'll out if needed for the sake of others. Anyways, I saw you do pretty well in Mini 1146 so I wouldn't mind playing with you, RC. : P

If it's fine with the Mod, I don't have a problem.

smallpeoples343 [color=red]post #38[/color] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am wrote:So... what to do...

Note the timestamps on both of these posts; role PM's have already been sent out.

Then this post occurs from Iam:
iamausername wrote:VOTE: RedCoyote

Pre-emptive OMGUS because I'm sure he'll be bearing a grudge after Khan's game. :D

VOTE: smallpeoples343

for other reasons.

I immediately note the amazing coincidence and Iam's wording for his Smalls vote. I immediately post the following:

[Low Key] wrote:I think
post #38
will turn out to be scum but just a theory and I am leaning town on iam.

I think Smalls had received his scum PM and posted, "oh what to do?" in the signup thread to appear as town even though he would of been chatting it up in his scum QT. Admittedly this is not the strongest argument ever BUT it IS significant enough to note and I think that Iam did as well.

The reason I unvoted Smalls is because I had more concrete evidence infront of me that was stronger than "other reasons"/post #38; A person should vote their strongest scum tells.

Once Smalls actually posted however, the circle was complete. His signup thread post fits the same newb-scum profile exhibited in his entry post and subsequent posts which elevates his scum read much higher than my original suspicion of Pom and thus my re-vote of Smalls.

I think it is truly a good catch of yours RC, just wrong, but you had no way to know that right?

I believe now with the above that this is explained.

With the above,
which was just a random bandwagon vote and
Vote: RedCoyote

(He also has the best mafia performance :P)
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:52 am

We don't have a specific thread to confirm in, we confirm in the game thread. I can attach a link if you still want it.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am

[Low Key] wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:
LK 204 wrote:Is there any chance Smalls could be good enough to be faking this?? I would be willing to policy lynch but I already know THAT isn't happening with today's meta and everything so:

Faking what? His post? No, I doubt it. I mean, by no means does it necessarily mean he's scum or anything, but I think it's worth testing him over. I wouldn't necessarily call it a policy lynch though. I think if someone else had put that, I wouldn't have necessarily came down on them like I am with smalls.

He pretty much straight-up admitted itt that he is too inexperienced to even know how to perform the scum tells I was accusing him of. He specifically stated that he didn't even know there was a separate game thread.

I find him impossible to read at this point.

I want to cry actually.

I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you want to cry... I don't really understand what apparently just happened...

I didn't know there was a separate in-game thread, as this is my first MafiaScum game. In AoPS, we don't have queue's organized like that. We have a list, but not a whole topic where you separately sign-up for that game. You can see it (as you guys already found my first game)

I don't really know what to say at this point, but I think I agree with RC.

Thinking about it, I just realized what [Low Key] meant before. I'm a little confused now, as to my plan of action. For now,
Unvote: RC

Let me re-read the last page and see my accusations. Please feel free to re-ask any questions I may have missed.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:16 am

RedCoyote wrote:
LK 229 wrote:@Ran:

1) He claimed VT
2) He is a guaranteed LYLO risk whether scum or not
3) Even though I don't believe this, he MIGHT actually be scum

Nobody believes like this any more so its useless for me to try.

All good reasons to vote him, but are you still going to work on an alternative wagon?

Some quick comments: Ranmaru and LK is probably town on town (although Empking's ideas have me scratching my chin). I have no problem with Hiraki earning some votes. WLC is a bad wagon. My first vote will most likely not be leaving smalls due in large part to his premature claim.

1) The above with LK 229, is that about me?

Quite frankly, I don't believe I'll even make it to LYLO. With Hiraki and [Low Key], and a bunch of others that seem to want to just lynch me ASAP, I'll be really amazed if I even make it to Day 3.

2) OMG, this game is so full of wagons.

3) In response to quick comments:

Rarnmaru and LK are talking a lot and scumhunting, but all I can say is don't rule out the chance that they could be scum, although it seems unlikely that both are scum. WLC just seems like he's annoying everyone. Ehh... I do see that my claim was premature, but I was at L-1 at the time. Forgive me for being a little desperate.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 am

Also, from that question about confirming in-thread.

Mafia Game 57
Mafia Game 64 (a little different as the confirm is shown by saying
2of4
)

Mafia Game 63 (same as 64 above)

The above 3 are examples are Newbie Games.

Impossibly Entangled (Mafia Game 62)
Mafia Game 56 (the beginning where everyone says "--Nuked--" was a joke)
Mafia Game 52 (Mod Abandoned)

The 3 above are Mafia Games (we don't have a division between Large and Mini. We're trying to implement one though)
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 am

Note: Why does it seem the only time I'm active, is when everyone is not posting?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 am

When I was in L-1, I just said that once you guys killed me, you would find out that I was just a townie.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:07 am

Why sadly?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 am

Hiraki wrote:
Ameilasay wrote:As to reasons for my current votes, I haven't really been fond of the tone of Hiraki's posts.. he seems pretty excitable early game.
This is your reasoning for a vote?

Why me amci. Why are you so scummy?

At this point, it just seems like you're calling everyone who votes for you scummy.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:55 am

Wow. A 5/6 post talk about why you guys called me smalls. I feel so special (and partially small. :P)
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:59 am

1) A little random question always helps. RQS in the middle of Day 1 FTW!
2) Thanks!
3) He always seemed a little too eager to lynch me.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 am

Oh really? *checking back*

Sorry Hiraki. Apparently I was wrong about that accusation about you being part of my L-1. :oops:
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 am

I looked for all of my posts, which they aren't a lot of. I also used the find thing. (Ctrl+F)

The post I was looking for had an accusation of me accusing Hiraki that he was part of my L-1. I searched a close wording and found it.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 am

Vote Count on same page.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 am

ISO?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 am

Ah, got it.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:31 am

I hope your father recovers!
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

iamausername wrote:smalls, why are you only using one of your votes?

This was a question a long time ago, but I just got on, so I was still deciding who I should put my second vote on.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 am

kunkstar7 wrote:@RedCoyote: Not particularly unfortunately due to the breakdown of the answers from people:

Haven't:

Amrun
Crazy
Pomegranate
iamausername
RedCoyote
Ranmaru

Didn't answer:

Hiraki
Ameliaslay
Low Key
Empking
smalls
Weyounslastclone

Has:

Ellibereth
Kunkstar7

Looking down a few posts, I see that the question is "Who has played with Furry before?", and again, this is my first game on MafiaScum, therefore, I have not.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 am

Ranmaru wrote:Hey Smalls. What do you think about Lowkey, Elli, Hiraki, and Kunkstar?

First, let me just say that my analysis are terrible. This below is from the skimming that I do :P

Okay, [Low Key] seems to be the leading scumhunting force and the reads that (s)he is getting seem very legit, but I'm not sure how well it'll play out because in multiple games, I've seen mafia members seeming to scumhunt the most, while tracking down power roles, for obvious reasons.
Overall, I'd just give her a medal at this point and call her town.

Elli... I haven't really focused that much on her/his posts. Thinking about it, I should probably have read them more. I'll post an analysis of her later.

Hiraki, I've already denounced as scum, for the same reasons as pretty much everyone else. After conversing with [Low Key] a little bit, I'm a little not so sure.

Kunkstar, he seems to be in and out and have phases of activity and inactivity (which I could say for myself). He seems to be another one of those wagons that are mostly legit. Again, I'll post an analysis of this later, focusing on Kunkstar's posts and attacks.

BTW, sorry, I was out yesterday.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:51 am

I am sorry if I am a little inactive, I am currently getting ready my game for Alpha Phi Sigma (the other place I play at).
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:46 am

I'm here, I'm here. Just looking at what's going on. Quiet observation.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 am

Back. Looking at [Low Key], I believe that the suspicions are between Crazy/Ranmaru, with a little general suspicion on Kunkstar, so
VOTE: Crazy
VOTE: Ranmaru
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:35 am

[Low Key] seemed generally a little suspicious of you guys.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:43 am

Yes, it kind of does, but I'm not going to vote myself :P
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Why do you guys target me, out of all the people who were using the fact that [Low Key] was killed to use?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Quite frankly, I don't know who to suspect. I've thought that you were innocent, and maybe [Low Key] was a little too persuasive (maybe that's why mafia killed her...), then when she died, I was planning to use her suspicions, but now I feel hesitant :? . As for

Crazy wrote:Smalls, is your suspicion of me and Ranmaru really based entirely off of LK suspecting us?

Yep, considering the above.

Hmm... what to do, what to do... As for now, I think that Kunk might be a little more guilty, and I don't know about WLC.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Kunkstar VOTE: WLC, but just in case, I am keeping my eyes on you Crazy.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 am

RedCoyote wrote:
small 615 wrote:[Low Key] seemed generally a little suspicious of you guys.

Who is "you guys"?

Vote: smallpeoples343

We still need to get rid of you. If WLC is the only one who recognizes this, then I don't know if I'd feel comfortable voting him. I remember getting some early townvibes off of him.

smallpeoples343 wrote:Back. Looking at [Low Key], I believe that the suspicions are between Crazy/Ranmaru, with a little general suspicion on Kunkstar, so
VOTE: Crazy
VOTE: Ranmaru

smallpeoples343 wrote:[Low Key] seemed generally a little suspicious of you guys.

"You guys"=Crazy and Ranmaru when I said that.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 am

Sorry guys, for being offline so much. I'm back!
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 am

My votes are still the same.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:44 am

Hello Quilford.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 am

LOL Quilford.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:22 am

1. Yes, pretty much. 1b. That I should be in the town category.
2. At the time, Crazy and Ranmaru were seeming helpful.
3. Ehh... kinda.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 am

Or just plain lazyness?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 am

UNVOTE: kunk, VOTE: RC
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:34 am

I was already a little suspicious of RC, and now that he actually had some votes on him (I just realized), I decided to vote him.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Image
SCUMPUTER Day 3

INPUT

2 scum out of 6 players = 33 pts

iamausername
smallpeoples343
Amrun
Ameliaslay
RedCoyote
kunkstar7

2 scum out of 6 players = 40 pts

iamausername
Crazy
Ellibereth

Empking
Amrun
RedCoyote

1.5 scum out of 5 players = 30 pts

iamausername
kunkstar7
imaginality
Ranmaru
Amrun

1.5 scum out of 5 players = 30 pts

Amrun
Empking
iamausername
Crazy
smallpeoples343

2 scumz out of 7 players = 28 points

Amrun
Empking
iamausername
Crazy
smallpeoples343
Quilford.
kunkstar7

OUTPUT

161=40+33+30+30+28 Amrun
161=40+33+30+30+28 iamausername
98=40+30+28 Crazy
98=40+30+28 Empking
91=33+30+28 kunkstar7
91=33+30+28 smallpeoples343
73=40+33 RedCoyote/HackerHuck
61=33+28 Ameliaslay/Quilford
33=33 Ellibereth
30=30 imaginality
30=30 Ranmaru

YAY!!! :lol:

Now, back to more serious matters at hand:

VOTE: HackerHuck for being RC's replacement.
VOTE: DGB to be normal and join the others. Hmm... In truth, I haven't actually seen DGB as scum that much though.
Crazy is null-town in my thoughts.
Kunkstar... I'd say scum.

Hmm... thrillseeker. Sounds fun!
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 am

Hmm... on a serious note, kunkstar is at L-1.
On a funny note, the votes are in numberical order, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

imaginality wrote:
smallpeoples343 wrote:Kunkstar... I'd say scum.

And yet you vote DGB 'to be normal and join the others'?

Grr. I still think DGB is scum, and I guess smallpeoples343 could be bussing with this lazy-scummy post. But that's a stretch if DGB is scum GF or other scum PR. I think smallpeople343's post fits more neatly with a DGB town, kunkstar7 + smallpeoples343 scum scenario. The 'vote town but list your buddy as your second (in this game third) suspect' approach.

Taking that into account, I think kunkstar7 should be lynched today ahead of DGB, since he's still scummy under either scenario.

Oh hey, Empking's vote has put kunkstar7 at L-1. No quick-hammers please.

@kunkstar7: care to claim?

Hmm... And yet, if I unvoted DGB and voted kunkstar, releasing in his lynch, you'd be happy?

If you were scum, you could just be trying to remove town of another townie.

Although, I would like kunk's claim as well.

FoS: ima
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:51 pm

VOTE: HackerHuck, same as the last day.

I'd vote DGB, except he's at L-2.

I don't actually feel Crazy is scum.

To me, Ranmaru seemed too eager to jump to the Mason RC. Just in case, I'll be watching.

That's it for now.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

1) It doesn't mean that you are town.
2) Bah, I'm not too familiar with Mafia terminology that I haven't used yet. Had to ask a friend for what cc'ing meant.
3) Hmm... I'll wait, at least until Crazy answers ima's question
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Hmm... I'm still trying to figure out the complete context...
Are you asking if I'm taking back the Monk claim? (Sorry, I've never used the term cc)

If so, no.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Choosing between -_-, -_-', or >.>

Ehh... I don't know, but we still have 1 week and 5 days left.

PEdit: Not neccesarily, but I'm not ruling out the possibility.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 pm

-_-

Okay, I'm going to ignore all the mason stuff.

Hmm... BTW, just realized what CC meant. -_- Wow, I feel so dumb.

Now, because I don't have anything else to do:

VOTE: Ranmaru for pestering me :P

UNVOTE: Ranmaru because I don't actually feel like he's scum.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:01 pm

-_-

Really?

1) Why did you unvote Crazy, to vote Crazy?
2) VOTE: Ranmaru to go along with it.

I'll vote Crazy tomorrow.

P-Edit: -_-'

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ranmaru, VOTE: Huck
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Ranmaru wrote:Why are you voting me?

Well, why are you voting me?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

1) Your obnoxiousness
2) You voted me
3) You kept on pushing for me to vote Crazy.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 am

Wow, yuo guys are going a little over the top, ehh?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 am

Well, we went from Crazy being at L-1, to 1 vote, then now you guys are saying that because I refused to vote DGB as a precaution because I didn't want to get him at L-2, (and I didn't realize I was putting Huck at L-2/L-1.

UNVOTE: Ranamru, VOTE: Crazy like I said that I would do.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:28 pm

I don't see Quilford being that scumlike...

Hmm... DGB, you should tell me how you come up with those numbers.

PEdit: Again, now you guys are lynching me because???
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks :D
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Why even are we lynching me?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 am

UNVOTE: HackerHuck, VOTE: Ranmaru

I don't think Ranmaru has enough votes, and with the post(s) above, I think I'm not going to be the only person going against him.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 am

Just dumb, I think I've said this multiple times.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:45 am

For no other good reason than for the sake that he was lynching me for no other good reason.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:06 am

Amrun wrote:
smallpeoples343 wrote:For no other good reason than for the sake that he was lynching me for no other good reason.

So you did know he was a mason?

Yes.

Ranmaru wrote:Hey Smalls.

If I swapped my DGB voted for Crazy temporarily, would you vote DGB? :D

What kind of question is that?
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 am

Oh, sure.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 am

Vote: DGB

Okay, voted her.
Let's see how it goes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”