StrangerCoug's Favorite Roles Return (Game over!)

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by xvart »

Hello, All. Happy hunting. I'll try not to get ejected from this game, SC. :lol: I haven't played in a while, and just seeing the flux of posts reminds me how much I hate D1 of large games.

Anyways, wagon ahoy!

VOTE: jindori
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #1) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:19 am

Post by xvart »

Empking wrote:I don't support this type of policy of lynch.

Empking wrote:I'm not going to lie. The part of me annoyed at this lynch is much smaller than the part of me going "Awesome".

What's the difference between these two posts. One of is in opposition to the lynch and the other is saying "Awesome." The only difference I see is that he gained four votes between your two posts.

VOTE: Empking

Zinger2099 wrote:
Parama wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if the Tragedy kill came from mafia
who knew they'd painted Tragedy as obvtown after D1.

When did this happen?

Yes, what are you talking about Parama?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #2) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by xvart »

animorpherv1 wrote:I also thought that jindori was a RVS wagon, so henceforth why I never commented on it.

I'm not buying this. By the time you came in jindori had already self voted, claimed to being doing a slayer gambit among other things. You just popped in a had a srsbsns vote because of lack of posting by Tragedy.

And your bobnox ISO? How and why did you pick him out of everyone?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: animorpherv1 (L-1)
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by xvart »

Yes.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:35 am

Post by xvart »

Sorry; I got swamped with end of the year shenanigans. I should have something up tonight.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #5) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by xvart »

animorpherv1 wrote:Essentially. However, I has my doubts about a SK in this setup.

I am a little partial to this role since I was the Arsonist in that game, however the kill flavor "napalmed" is interesting. Does anyone recall a SK type role that involved napalm?

animorpherv1 wrote:
Empking wrote:
Amrun wrote:Why?

I don't think it'd be given to mafia as a fakeclaim.

I'd also have to be an ARSONIST for this to work, if I was, in fact, a SK.

Which I don't think is entirely out of the question.

animorpherv1 wrote:
vote:bobsnox
until he starts contributing.

animorpherv1 wrote:I'll call Empking out as mafia. I will say that because even though I have proved myself as a VI player before, I would not claim the exact opposite of my role. Ever. I consider that practically suicide.
I am not voting him yet because I would like to see some more posts by him before I vote him.

Hmmmm... you voted someone to start contributing (even though you didn't think he was scum), but you aren't voting empking because you want to wait to see him contribute even though you believe him to be scum?

My vote stays.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #6) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:10 am

Post by xvart »

animorpherv1 wrote:There is a small but important difference.

For bobsnox, all he was doing was sheeping. For Empking, he is providing his own content, so I want to hear what he says.
Really? All he was doing was sheeping? No. You originally picked him to ISO because he sheeped, but you voted to get him to contribute. It wasn't until later that you morphed the reason you picked him to ISO as the reason you were voting him. And, out of curiosity, how to you evaluate whether someone is sheeping less? Isn't a binary thing that can only be evaluated over an extended period of time?

animorpherv1 wrote:
vote:bobsnox
until he starts contributing.
animorpherv1 wrote:I picked him because of the mindless bandwagon on the top of the last page.
animorpherv1 wrote:All I've been trying to get you to do is to actually start participating and sheep less. As it seems to be happening
unvote
animorpherv1 wrote:3. What I'm doing is teaching you to stop sheeping. And it's working.
Now you won't vote empking, despite him being
your biggest
an actual
scum read. Furthermore, why are you hesitant to place a vote? Do you think your profound argument on empking is going to instantly cause every player to come with you and basically get him autolynched?

Empking wrote:Amrun's point on Ani seems like
the sort of inoffensive thing that I'd expect scum to peddle
FOS: Amrun
Empking wrote:
- The ort of frantic thing
I'd expect from scum
The sorts of comments I'd expect scum to make.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #7) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:40 am

Post by xvart »

populartajo wrote:xvart, ani claimed firefighter with a napalm kill last night, thoughts of this?

Yes, must not have copied the response from another tab where I said I was a little partial to the firefighter claim since I was the Arsonist in that game. I also said the napalm flavor was interesting and asked if anyone remembered a SK type role with napalm as the kill flavor. The fact is, the claim itself is not enough to warrant unvoting considering the level of scum behavior ani is exhibiting. There could be countless explanation for Arsonist being a fake claim in this game, especially considering this game may or may not be bastard. Find me a SK role with napalm flavor and I might reconsider.

Empking wrote:
The sorts of comments I'd expect scum to make.

Why?

Interesting that you of all people should ask this question. It's an inane comment with the bare minimum of context or explanation why the behavior is more likely to come from scum or less likely to come from town. It's especially enlightening considering that you have zero explanation for the person you are currently voting for other than "being the worst of the not voters" (other than yourself) and now you have two behaviors you expect from scum and two FoSes on the same person.

animorpherv1 wrote:Like I said, I'd like to see some more posts before I throw a vote. But I do agree with you on those comments. They are scummy.

I'm still trying to process why you won't for someone you think is scummy when you have already voted someone you didn't think was scummy for the same reason. Also, is your question directed at my comments to you or to empking?

animorpherv1 wrote:So, wait a moment. I wanted to lynch a player (albeit for bad reasons) who wasn't jindori and I'm getting lynched for it. Inteseresting thought process there Parama. I love how you completely disregarde my firefighter claim(I haven't seen more than 2 or 3 posts on it), and when I stated for reasoning D1 on the jindori lynch, NOT A OUL gave me any sort of reasons at all.

Very interesting.

Plus the descripancy in logic behind who you vote for. Don't forget that.

Amrun wrote:Then what's stopping you polivy lynching him now?

Because they are buddies and he found a reason to get off the wagon.

populartajo wrote:do you think its more likely scum bussed or they defended an inevitable lynch?

I think some would have bussed and I doubt any that didn't bus would have actively defended him. I'd say a day one wagon like that would probably have the scum toward the end of the wagon trying to buy town cred; probably after jindori voted himself.

Parama - Did I miss this answer somewhere?
xvart wrote:
Zinger2099 wrote:

When did this happen?

I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #8) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:26 am

Post by xvart »

bobsnox wrote:
Amrun wrote:Uh, why would the French thing make Surye more likely to be town?

It puts mafia at a great disadvantage to not be able to communicate effectively (persuasively). Just seems like too inhibiting of a role for scum.

Yeah, we need to stay away from this line of thinking. I beat this horse until there was nothing left in one of the SWN games and I was wrong for all the logically consistent arguments I put forth. It does no good.

Baby Spice wrote:
bobsnox wrote:I also doubt Surye is scum with this French thing going on.

That's a very interesting observation after I've mentioned that the only French post restricted role I can find associated with SC is a scum one.

SC said something when commenting on posting role pm's directly from other games that we weren't allowed to make any changes, if there were any, to the original role pm, so I'm guessing that it is likely that changes to alignment are a possibility.

I went through every theme game, large and mini, in SC's wiki searching each thread for "napalm" and yielded no results. (side note: does the "search this thread" box differentiate between "napalm" and "napalmed"?). The flavor reeks of SK, and it could just be an instance of SC modifying the role/flavor to fit the game.

animorpherv1 wrote:That would be a stupid move. Why the hell would I claim firefighter and essentially out myself when I could claim doctor instead?

Because scum are not interested in killing a Fire Fighter since it only protects against the flavored SK; so you wouldn't be a NK target to them. If you are telling the truth about your role you are only a threat to the SK. It's actually a pretty good fake claim until you get to the point where the WIFOM of why the arsonist hasn't killed you yet starts to weigh down. Animorph - can you self protect? Hmmm... I just thought of something and need to do a little more thinking about this claim/setup. In the meantime...

UNVOTE:

Twistedspoon wrote:If i was scum, tunneling on BS would be extremely risky and unfeasable

Why would that be risky?

Empking wrote:
Unvote
- I'm not in love with a BS wagon anymore.

TS seems activbely worst with some really awful thinking w.r.t wagon analysis. OTOH, Smarge seems to taske the field of calculated inaction to a whole new level. If I can get past the part of me that thinks Tajo is scum then Smarge is objectively scummier.

Unvote

Vote: Smarge
Empking wrote:
populartajo wrote:wait when did you say I was scum?

I didn't. Its just been at the back of my mind all day.
Empking wrote:If I knew I'd probably be voting you. I
think
its because nobody is attacking you and your defending players.

I haven't liked any reasoning your have provided for any of your suspicions all game. What happened to Amrun? Did you have no comment on my post responding to your questions on why your "the behavior is something I expect from scum" "is something
I
expect from scum"?

I also think the Korean smiley face discussion is ridiculous.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #9) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:47 am

Post by xvart »

Twistedspoon wrote:scum pick on the easiest targets or lurkers. They have a high chance of being lynched and hardly fight back

So how do scum justify lynching a bunch of easy targets/lurkers as actual scum hunting? Wouldn't we eventually catch on to them and there very narrow minded mode of operation?

Twistedspoon wrote::0
but I want a BS lynch

Why? Do you think she is pushing an easy lynch by wanting you dead? If so, how to you reconcile that there is only one person on your wagon with the ease of getting you lynched?

I'm not going to go into much detail but I firmly believe that the best course of action, regardless of Ani's alignment, is to let him live. There are several town benefits from him living tonight (even if he is scum) if people are smart and think about it.

VOTE: empking
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #10) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by xvart »

populartajo wrote:xvart, your post is gold but you should be voting smargaret and not empking.

I'm really not seeing the scumminess of smargaret. And I'm not really following your next post; are you seeing an associative tell on smargaret for her relationship to animorph or are you simply saying smargaret is scummy due to the waffling on her animorph read? Either way, that's all find an good (although if it is the former then ani should be the first lynch) but I think it is really a pretty weak argument to be pushing compared to Empking's relative lack of substance and exceptionally poor justifications for his reads/votes/vote switches.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #11) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:03 am

Post by xvart »

populartajo, 464 wrote:smargaret is scummy due to the waffling on her animorph read. this is scummy regardless of ani's alignment.
i think im fine with empking dying too.

Okay. I couldn't tell for sure just based on the progression of quotes and their context.

Amrun, 463 wrote:xvart, Empking always does that. He may or may not be scum, but the case on him nowhere near rivals that on the cases on ani, smargaret, and twisted spoon.

He always does that? Regardless, reviewing both players in isolation I think Empking is leaps and bounds more scummy than smargaret. For instance (many of which I've already pointed out):
Empking, ISO4 wrote:
Vote: BS
- (excluding myself) I think BS comes out the worst of the not-voters and I don't like his recent post at all.
Empking, ISO6 wrote:As somebody playing to win I don't support this type of policy of lynch. As somebody playing for awesomeness the part of me annoyed at this lynch is much smaller than the part of me going "Awesome".

I'm not going to lie. Its a contradiction in my very being.
Empking, ISO13 wrote:Amrun's point on Ani seems like the sort of inoffensive thing that I'd expect scum to peddle.,
Empking, ISO14 wrote:
- The ort of frantic thing I'd expect from scum.
Empking, ISO22 wrote:
Unvote
- I'm not in love with a BS wagon anymore.

TS seems activbely worst with some really awful thinking w.r.t wagon analysis. OTOH, Smarge seems to taske the field of calculated inaction to a whole new level. If I can get past the part of me that thinks Tajo is scum then Smarge is objectively scummier.

Unvote

Vote: Smarge
Empking, ISO24 wrote:If I knew I'd probably be voting you. I
think
its because nobody is attacking you and your defending players.

He has a bunch of half baked suspicions, two FoSes on the same player, and zero follow to any of them. On the last quote above, how strongly is your unknown suspicion driven by nobody attacking populartajo and how much is due to him defending other players? Because there are several players that have received no attacks and I can't help but wonder why you haven't interjected a suspicion of them akin to your drop in about populartajo. And, Empking, what happened to your read on Amrun? Whenever I see things I expect scum to do I usually expect them to also be scum, and vote worthy.

Amrun
- what is your read on Empking?

And reading the last few posts I now remember why I dislike playing with Parama. Speaking of which, can you please explain what you meant by this post:
xvart, 317 wrote:Parama - Did I miss this answer somewhere?
xvart wrote:
Zinger2099 wrote:

When did this happen?

How was tragedy painted as obvtown on D1?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #12) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by xvart »

bobsnox, 511 wrote:and is that a claim? you seem way too sure amrun was the mafia target.

It's actually pretty obvious who is responsible for what kill; and is exactly what I was expecting to happen. Why would the mafia faction kill a claimed fire fighter? It makes no sense unless they thought he was actually a SK. The real question is, what is with the flavor difference today? Necklaced? Unless that is unique only to the SK killing the fire fighter it seems strange not to have a fire related kill flavor, especially if the SK was targeting him for that reason. WIFOM aside, the fact that the Fire Fighter was killed last night makes me think the SK is a less experienced player.

Zinger2099, 543 wrote:The worst part is, if bobsnox is telling the truth he is basically a protective role. Sure there's a chance he could target scum but the chance is higher that he targets town. Gaaaah.

bobsnox - your role stops actions on a random player; does it also stop actions committed by that player?

If there is only one mafia left he/she must have some beastly powers since we had a roleblocker and goon flip. I'm guessing there are two mafia.

Zinger2099, 533 wrote:I say we put bobsnox on the back-burner. We can always lynch the hell out of him later. Personally, I would rather lynch another Mafiate today than an SK, because THEY are the threat to our wincon, not the SK.

How is the SK not a threat to our win condition? This post alone makes me suspect that Zinger is the SK, but with his softclaiming it gives me pause.

bobsnox, 557 wrote:Empking is scum genuinely thinks I'm SK or will kill Parama tonight. He doesn't really care if I'm mislynched.

Can you elaborate on this and your feelings of Empking? Because I think Empking is still a good lynch, but I'm not following what you are saying.

VOTE: Empking

The only other person I'm considering voting right now is Zinger, but I want to hear what he has to say regarding this:
Zinger2099, 529 wrote:
Don't hammer please
. I have something I need to say before the hammer, but I need to think about what it means first.

Did you say whatever you needed to say yet?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #13) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:44 am

Post by xvart »

xvart, 569 wrote:
Zinger2099, 533 wrote:I say we put bobsnox on the back-burner. We can always lynch the hell out of him later. Personally, I would rather lynch another Mafiate today than an SK, because THEY are the threat to our wincon, not the SK.

How is the SK not a threat to our win condition? This post alone makes me suspect that Zinger is the SK, but with his softclaiming it gives me pause.

Zinger - I know you read my post since you answered one of my questions. How about this one?

And seriously; you hammered someone after your whole big pomp and circumstance about not hammering before you came back? You hammered someone you said functions as a protective role? I think you hammered to end the day and discussion since I started talking about you being the SK, which is evident by the way you avoided the question above.

TwistedSpoon - do you have anything to comment on besides the fact you haven't been present all day?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #14) » Sat May 28, 2011 4:30 am

Post by xvart »

Baby Spice, 594 wrote:Zinger, why is your role pm edited?

This is an excellent question. The first thing I did was click the game link to see the game it was in and I got directed to this thread.

BS - I'm looking at your endgame breakdown and I'm trying to see the difference between Zinger being scum/SK leaves two clears in one scenario and not the other. On the other hand, I don't see scum fake claiming vig while the game is still going on, unless it was a desperate attempt to keep a fast wagon down on him. I need to go back and look at his posting compared to his kills.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #15) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by xvart »

wtf. I thought I posted yesterday and my post is not here. This happened in another game, too. Ugh. Anyways, populartajo, TheLonging quoted his actual role pm that SC sent him for this game and the people confirmed are BabySpice and her innocent roles, and since SC confirmed Empking's suggestion about TheLonging being confirmed, it essentially confirms BabySpice as the cop so we are in good shape town wise.

I'll get my post retyped up and posted tonight.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #16) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by xvart »

Sorry guys, I'm going to need another day. Here is my role:
MoI in Mini 1113 wrote:Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, Untrod Tripod!

You are a Gypsy Healer, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla]

You are one of the many peasants, workers and serfs who live and toil for the good of the Count in the province of Gevaudan. Despite the trials and tribulations associated with your lowly status you have lived a relatively happy existence. The Count is a kind member of the aristocracy and you enjoy the benefits for living under his rule. The recent deaths have disturbed the Count and threatened your lives. You will do everything in you power to help put an end to the killings.

Powers –

Power of the Mob – Active Day Power – As members of the group that outnumbers the royalty you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated, at least one Town player remains alive, or nothing can prevent this situation from happening.

Please confirm you have received your role PM and understand your role by PMing me. Please include your role name in the PM.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #17) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by xvart »

I am trying to break this down, as I am almost certain that Zinger is a SK but I see the point Empking is making with keeping him on a tight leash. However, if he realizes his position and will get lynched before he can win he might go AWOL and decide to do whatever he wants to cause chaos. If he does and he kills one of the confirmed town and the other scum kills a different confirmed town we would be left with one confirmed town, 3 unknowns, and Zinger. If we mislynch then he will have a better chance at victory if he collaborates with the scum (2:1:1). I'm guessing if he is SK then he is probably investigation immune since he claimed when he did so he probably isn't BP, too; so he would have to worry about the cross kill.

On the other hand, if he is who he says he is then we could get a victory that much sooner; but I don't think it is worth the risk since there are too many uncontrollable variables.

Are we waiting for mothrax to post or can we send this game to night? Does anyone see any flaws in my logic above?

Empking - if we do switch gears I would see more value in lynching TwistedSpoon today as opposed to Surye. Why Surye?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #18) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by xvart »

Also, I am leaving early tomorrow morning for Hawaii so I will be
V/LA tomorrow while traveling and possibly a day later depending on how we get settled and adjust to the time change
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by xvart »

Sorry, everyone. I was trying to keep up with all my games while on vacation but my reads in this game are totally screwed due to being in Hawaii, the quick days, and Empking being confirmed town. I promise to give this game a big reread when I get back home Thursday afternoon and I'll try and get something before then.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 am

Post by xvart »

Again, sorry. I've hitting the red eye in seven hours and I've got 33 tabs open to read on the flight. Should have a catch up post up in 24 - 26 hours. Then we can get back to business as usual.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:33 am

Post by xvart »

A couple things that have stuck out for me over the last couple of page (and I don't remember who said them right now).

xvart, 656 wrote:wtf. I thought I posted yesterday and my post is not here. This happened in another game, too. Ugh. Anyways, populartajo, TheLonging quoted his actual role pm that SC sent him for this game and the people confirmed are BabySpice and her innocent roles,
and since SC confirmed Empking's suggestion about TheLonging being confirmed, it essentially confirms BabySpice as the cop so we are in good shape town wise.

One thing that has stuck out for me over the last few pages is the one or two people who said they were suspicious of Baby Spice. Why would you be suspicious of Baby Spice, especially since she was essentially mod confirmed cop, as I pointed out here?
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:38 am

Post by xvart »

Umm... just got off the plane with all my notes and I'm hammered? I'll be home in about an hour and if the ruleset allows will post everything I have then. Hopefully the people tomorrow make the right decision. Sorry again for my lack of activity; I earned that hammer I guess.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 am

Post by xvart »

StrangerCoug wrote:Once you die, I'll allow one "bah" post that doesn't contain any game-related content if you wish to make it, but you must thereafter stop posting in the game. Said "bah" post is the only post a dead player may make during twilight. Living players may continue to talk during twilight as long as they follow all of the rules.

Bah.
I only read quote walls.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by xvart »

I wanted to apologize to everyone for my play this game and I truly feel terrible for the way this ended up as I feel I let everyone down for the overall game play at the end. Once BabySpice posted her investigation results I crumbled under the pressure of having so many confirmed towns. Coupled with the unique days we had and me being on vacation I could never get caught up with some "legitimate reads". I just couldn't stay in this game for some reason and it is nobody's fault but my own.

Parama rolecopped BabySpice N1 and I wish I would have put up a fight to kill her at night but Parama wanted to keep her alive since he was Investigation Immune. Killing her would have changed a lot. While on vacation I spent two days trying to crunch the numbers for what the best play would be, and since I was convinced there was a SK I was trying to play down the middle and see if I could not advocate for his lynch (and show I wasn't scared scum of the SK/vig shooting me) while still leaving the door open to get into a 1:1:1. Obviously that didn't work out. Once I figured out that it wouldn't work I was even more behind...
I only read quote walls.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”