Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well this is easy.

Vote: mothrax

I'll probably be voting for quadz after we're done with mothrax.
hito seems Town. Town hito is a wall posting baddy. Never seen a scum hito before so YMMV.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Gamma, what game are you talking about? I don't remember being in a marathon with you.

I do remember being in a sykedoc marathon game, but that was the one where me, Nikanor and SaintKerrigan were Town aligned "Mafia" mason docs going against VP/Amished/magnus_orion etc. :? Hmm.. actually, I don't remember the other players though... although it that's the game you're talking, I'll ask you a question. How did that game end? I know how it ended, I wanna know if you know too so that I'll know if we were on the same game.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, that's accurate. I still don't remember you in it though but my memory's always bad anyway. (Trololol VP scum D1 lynch.)

...actually, I don't know why I even asked this after you outright claimed your breadcrumb. :? Where was I going with this again? -_-
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't get why people are harassing me for my mothrax vote. A mislynch is bad
because of the nightkills/scumactions that follow
, not because of the mislynch itself. Town is getting rid of someone they don't trust with the lynch and that is ALWAYS a good thing. If AGM is telling the truth, then there won't be nightkills for a not-bad lynch. I don't see why we shouldn't take advantage of this.

This essentially an N0 vig, why not use it?

Besides, how many people here were in MoCo? Do you honestly believe that we shouldn't be getting rid of mothrax, the guy who never voted for scum and was on all Town mislynches? Can any of the other MoCo players who are against this give me a reason why we aren't taking advantage of AGM's claim to keep mothrax alive?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #4) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:Oh so the crux of this is that a single game is a reason to get rid of him? Bad use of meta to defend a bad vote. You haven’t given one reason why you thin he is scum.

My vote stands.
Do you have a reason to think he's Town?
I don't. I'm voting for him to find out. If mothrax shows Townieness, I'm off. If he doesn't, I'm continuing.

Equi wrote:You do realize that applies to a sizeable portion of the town in MoCO, right?

Also, this isn't a Night 0 vig, so don't say that it is.

All right, instead of talking about why mothrax is such a good policy lynch, how about we talk about the players in the last 6 pages? After all, lynching scum > policy lynching, any day.
I knew that. I'm still voting for mothrax. Problem?

I said it is
essentially
an N0 vig. It get rids of someone you don't want to play with. The downside is, you have to convince everyone else to go through with said vig.

Heh, don't gimme that "hunt scum" crock. I'm hunting at my own pace. I react to things as I see them. I don't have to force my opinions on things that don't stand out to me.

---

MoI whiteknighting the policy issue and being adamant in his stance is typical scumMoI. I suppose I could be voting for him soon too. I do have a 2/3 record of reading him correctly anyway.

Hey Faraday, explanation on your #117?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What exactly am I ignoring MoI?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 am

Post by VasudeVa »

HAhah. That's pretty funny coming from you, mr. Parama. You're a way worse offender than I am in the things you've mentioned.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Parama wrote:things I've mentioned:
you riding a crap policy wagon on the say of agm so that you don't have to bus today
I really don't think you've read a word of my posting.

Yeah, I misread that. I'm actually playing LoL at this moment.

The problem with your bullshit case is that you're a hypocritical sack of shit.
You attacked me because I lack content and I rode a wagon(on mothrax), and FOS'd quadz.
Magua is attacking you because you lack content, you're starting/riding(whatever, don watn to scroll) my wagon, and then FOS'ng quadz.

Soo yeah, don't be hatin bro if your own BS case gets used against you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:07 am

Post by VasudeVa »

MoI wrote:Pretty much anything that doesn’t involve a lazy lynch just to lynch someone (Mothrax) and your Why Me routine.

What do you think about Parama and Magua?
Yes, because I like paying attention to all 20+ players at the same time. Nah, my way of picking a few to read then working from there works best.

---

Hey Faraday, I asked you a question and I'd like an answer TYVM.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:08 am

Post by VasudeVa »

oh, and parama is null leaning scum and Magua is Townish. kinda dforgot add that because I was too busy dying in my game.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Faraday wrote:ALL Of the lights.also vv just fucking claimed my phone so bad scum aint in prediction

this post is anything but clear.

ps. I'm not scum. And I have every fucking right to go "WHY ME" when I haven't done shit worth voting for.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Faraday wrote:
Faraday wrote:Huh vuvv is scum. What's confusing. I was mad as my phone doesn't have scum as a word

^
Literally the most useless answer you can give.

In case you don't know, it was the first time you've called me scum. And I don't want scum to have my mislynch without them giving their shoddy reasonings first.

What's that stuff about the claim?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Moar Parama hypocrisy. Unfortunately, while I am familiar with Parama's play I have no idea how to read Parama since we've never butt heads before.

It is annoying as fuck, but it's not the scummiest thing in the world. Can anyone who can read Parama check our arguments? I think I'm getting scum pings because he's annoying me rather than him being legitimately scummy.

PEDIT:
Faraday wrote:Thanks for logging my actions in this game, I'll call on you if I ever get confused. Though I guess maybe not, you'll be dead scum. ZING.
Yes, ignore legitimate questions and keep bullying those with shoddy wagons.

You really got that Best Town performance with play like this? :|
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:53 am

Post by VasudeVa »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:How in anyway is your wagon shoddy?

You vote for Mothrax is scummy has hell.
You are doing no scum-hunting and are exercising the old "Why Me" mentality.

Why is it scummy? I've said my reason: AGM targeted him with his policy lynch ability, and now I'm using my vote to get a read on mothrax and see if it's worth pursuing the lynch.

That's not scummy. That's scumhunting.

And puhleaze, the "why me" mentality has caught me a lot of scum. Scum like to mislynch me. I make them pay for it. It's how I read you in Mordor and it's how I'll get my reads since I'm being wagoned. So don't give me this 'not scumhunting' bullshit.

--

Oh kay then, let's add Faraday to list of potential scumbags for his inability to conjure any reasoning for his shoddy attack on me.
@People who have called Faraday Town
: Why?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

He's refusing to back his vote up with reasoning. How is that 'sincere'?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #15) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:40 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Magua wrote:How is it not?

Do I really have to wall up on why not explaining votes is scummy/insincere ?

Gammagooey wrote:Hay VV-
Why do you like quadz lynch?
Is there anyone other than him and Parama that you think is particularly scummy?
Who would have you random voted for if you got here before AGM did?

VP's case. I like it. Plus quadztown isn't that twitchy. Actually, I wanna hear what SS says about him.

Don't really think Parama is that scummy anymore. His admitance to his hypocrisy is very odd. But then again, this is Parama we are talking about, hence I asked someone to look through the argument.

MoI wrote:Perhaps he's testing your reaction to assess you alliegence. That's totally valid, right?
Last time I checked, you're not Faraday. But that's okay, you're probably buddies anyway.

Actually, this is one of the reasons why I'm voting for mothrax. I haven't explicitly said it, but I did imply it when I was explaining the vote. Why does he get a free pass and I don't?

Katsuki wrote:lolol VV is scum, cute.

I
am
cute, but I'm certainly not scum.

Care give me reasons? Or are you gonna shut me down and break my heart? :(
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #16) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Sotty wrote:I prefer a Vas lynch over a quadz lynch at this point. He appeals to the player list on Parama and pulls the old "waa waa waa, why me?” trick with him and mothrax. His vote on mothrax is super weak and I don't even know who he thinks he is scum at this point. That's not the town Vas I have come to love.
What's so bad about appealing? I'm not too confident in my ability to read Parama, so I'm asking other people. This is scummy, why?
I've already adressed the "why me" stuff, so don't give me that bull again.
I don't get why my mothrax vote is weak. Care to say why?

Sotty, you haven't exactly seen me get wagoned before. It's a bit bad to think I'd be playing similarly when in both games we played in(SAIII, WWF), I was lurking 80% of the time.

MoI wrote:Other than either propping up your ego what scum-hunting do you expect to achieve throwing crap like this?

"Perhaps he's testing your reaction to assess you alliegence. That's totally valid, right?"

MoI wrote:1. You pop in the thread and go “Weeeeee, policy lynch Mothrax” and comment on nothing else.
2. You are claiming to be getting a read on him with this vote. Yet you aren’t questioning him about his posts.
3. Unless prodded with a pointy stick you’ve more or less avoided actively doing any scum-hunting (yes … I said it again) or giving solid reads.
4. Your scum suspicions more or less revolve around those pressing you. You can’t even claim Newb status to hide behind that.

1. Adressed this, I don't comment on anything that don't stand out to me. You like to keep complaining about shit I already talked about?
2. Because he's not posting yet. Duh. How the fuck am I supposed to ask him anything when all he has done is "I'M ANGRY AT AGM, BTW QUADZ IS SCUM.".
3. Glad to know you know you're repeating yourself.
4. Heh, t'is how I work.

It's weird that you are attacking me for my playstyle when you know damn well how I play. We have butt heads enough for you to get a feel on how I play, yet you're still attacking me for the same shit you have attacked me when in ALL games we've been in I have been Town.

MoI wrote:You obviously missed the sarcasm.

Faraday didn’t make his first post and vote saying “Herp, Policy lynch”. You did. Continue to pretend that your votes are analogous though.

Furthermore your vote languishes on Mothrax while you’ve actively called others scummy. Faraday is at least moving his votes around to players he’s calling scum.

One shows Pro-Town intentions. One doesn’t. Can you figure out which is which?
This link between you and Faraday is all sorts of weird.

I don't get why you are explaining Faraday's play for him. Although there are more pressing matters to be done namely...
*turns away from MoI*
HEY GUYS LET'S PLAY A GAME. IT'S CALLED SPOT THE CONTRADICTION.

In the two MoI quotes above, (all from the same post!) MoI has given contradictory stances on what he thinks about me!

The winner receives my bro-love and a possible Town read!(provided you are not scum, and your name is not Faraday)

Seraphim wrote:VV, let's fight again, that was fun.

Sure! Let's fight about MoI, mothrax and Parama. Read up on them, and then get back to me.

Tags fixed. ~Vi
Last edited by Vi on Thu May 05, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #17) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

ERgh. Failtags.

I cast Summon Vi. I use the magic spell "Modfix!"

PEDIT.

Parama wrote:VV: My game was better
What game are you talking about? :|
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #18) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay what the fuck?

@Vi: I moved my vote to mothrax and never voted for hito. Why am I voting for hito?

Because you never noticed the vote count being wrong yesterday. ~Vi

Vote: MoI

Did someone steal my vote or something? >.>
Last edited by Vi on Sat May 07, 2011 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #19) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Duplicity:
I don't remember being scum against you Regfan. Not in a normal game, at least. If you're talking about the marathon game, why are you comparing my play here to a marathon?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”