YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #0) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:28 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

vezokpiraka wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote Count #2:

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - Morpheus

vezokpiraka (4) - (SensFan, DeathNote, Surye, Albert B. Rampage)
Surye (4) - (Internet Stranger, AGar, vezokpiraka, Zindaras)

mozamis (2) - (HezLucky, MrBuddyLee)
ToonFighter (2) - (Amrun, LlamaFluff)
DeathNote (1) - (Toon Fighter)
Albert B. Rampage (1) - (creampuffeater)
SensFan (1) - (Primate)
AGar (1) - (BrianMcQueso)
Amrun (1) - (Porochaz)
Bamboomancer (1) - (Kison)

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Reminder: Votes will not be counting without preceding unvotes.

Prods will be coming tomorrow, most likely

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Does anybody know MoS's stance on cults? Agent Smith comes to mind in this game...

Poor Yosarian2 and lucky MrBuddyLee know my stance on cults.

Yos, and poro.

You keep saying I'm scum and everything I did is bad for town and that I should die.
Poro is chasing a scum read ok, but Yos isn't even voting. What are you waiting for? Are you trying to hide from wagon analysis?

Uh. I voted for you back at the very start of the day. I guess it didn't count because I didn't unvote first, even though I wasn't voting anyone? That's kind of a silly rule. Anyway, let me fix that.
unvote
Vote:vezokpiraka
YosFlavouredCayke
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
YosFlavouredCayke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:30 am

Post by YosFlavouredCayke »

vezokpiraka wrote:
Sorry this makes no sense. Let's say you lynch me here just to teach me a lesson. You then proceed to lose the game, because of bad playing and other factors. I come back to the thread and see that people who lynched me for bad play actually lost the game so they aren't players as good as they think. How does that make me want to learn to become like one of you.

If your goal is to survive, and you get lynched every time you claim at the start of day 1 for no reason, then if you have any ability to learn at all, you'll stop claiming at the start of day 1 for no reason. It's not that complicated.

That's not why I'm voting for you, but it doesn't mean it's not correct.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”