Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:03 am

Post by jediknight »

Wow...fast and furious...

Double arm ddt: IS
cause he's the only one in the game I remember from that magic time frame "ago". Hello IS!
Mandible claw: Chesskid3
cause he's next apparently according to jasont and he did use quotes.

Have a nice day...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by jediknight »

snapmare: jasont
for having fun this weekend. No fair...
diamond cutter: Vpb
your idea will progress the rumble...but the time has come for you to ease our pain!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 am

Post by jediknight »

crossbody block: furcow

suplex: primate

Down with the lurkers!!!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by jediknight »

At least I'm throwing people out gobot...Where are your moves? Don't accuse me of not paying attention. I'm making an effort. There are some that aren't.

Yeah, the moves are fast and furious...as they should be. so I overvoted furcolow....I'm not keeping a move count. That's not my job. I'm beating people up.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by jediknight »

You talk an awful lot for a dead people vp. I messed up. I admit it. And I could care less about the belt. Why are we letting someone direct the rumble from outside the ring. If you wanna go back and add it up (I don't) I've hit a lot more people than most. And its not like I ordered these after the mod had done his flavor scene. That would be hitting dead people.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by jediknight »

Wow...baby spice voted for IS. She's scum!!!! Throw her out. Come on guys...none of this is about scum reads. Let's do this. I'll get serious when it matters...right now its all about pain. Don't read too much into this. I'm just having fun.

I've been honest all along that I'm not paying alot of attention to the specifics. Don't see a real reason to right now as this seems to be all about who manages to raise the awareness of V...P....B (do hand motions) (much love VPB)

swanton bomb: Bella
Team jacob baby!!!!!
crippler crossface: baby spice
For being the hot spice girl.

Cause I'm the jedi and I'm aweeeeesommmmeeeeeeeee.....
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 am

Post by jediknight »

Thanks for clarifying Locke...I honestly wasn't sure about the talking out of the ring thing. Can't wait to see the cut scene. lol

Gobots? Really...how dare you throw me out before him. It's clear that Transformers are way better. You're just a cheap knock off and you know it. And what's up with Trendal indeed? Laying over there in the corner rocking out the fetal position letting Dink the clown defend him? I was robbed I tell you.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by jediknight »

That's funny...

I've never been a meta type player so I guess that's part of the reason I'm not seeing the "stuff to be learned" in all this. I just wanted to beat people up and get to the game. Explain to me what you're seeing in this. The bulk of people were just tossing people like I was...but there does seem to be a group that are working really well together. Does that mean they already know they're a team of some sort? Not saying they're scum of course ;)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 am

Post by jediknight »

Still here...didn't realize the rumble was over. Will read tonight and post more. sorry all.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 am

Post by jediknight »

Wow...that was alot of stuff to try and catch up on. Crazyness...I had some trouble getting on the website this weekend (was I the only one?) and then the rumble ended. Quick thoughts...and I will gladly admit I'm sure I didn't read as well as I should have.

Chesskid: Pushy and abrasive... Seems to be posting alot but really not saying much in those posts. Very viby for those reasons.

VPB: I had kinda picked VPB as my "feud" during the rumble. Came across as overbearing. But now I'm getting a helpful vibe after the rumble.

IS: IS is IS. He comes across VI to me usually and hard to read. Its his style.

Baby Spice: Posting alot. Not saying much for me to grab hold of.

mandible claw: chesskid
my ultimate reason is that his attitude isn't helpful in the long run.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:18 am

Post by jediknight »

If you had to put a name to it, yeah, that's what I'm saying DDDP.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 am

Post by jediknight »

What's an ISO? Sorry, i'm still working on the acyronyms.

Post 761 are my current thoughts after catching up. I have zero meta experience with anyone. With 27 players and only 200 words, it's hard to cover all. Chesskid was discussed early on. So was IS. The VPB comment was more of a comment of a town vibe nature.

Jason- If current vote leader is someone not "actually begin seriously talked about" then I don't know who is...

IS- I mentioned "baby lady" as you call her. If you mean Baby Spice. Who's Kermit guy?

As for Nero and Thor, I see the discussion about them...just haven't had the chance to formulate my thoughts. I go chronological.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:22 am

Post by jediknight »

Ah...that's good to know about ISO.

Jason- My vote is on chesskid. I stand by that vote. You said I didn't mention "anyone" that was "being seriously talked about." I did talk about Baby Spice. I just talked about Chesskid more.

DDD- What I am missing...what good and obvious town read did Baltar get out of chesskid?

Sotty- You are correct...I should have specified how far along my brain had traveled. I'm sorry. Not used to such a huge game yet. :)

With Nero, all I'm seeing is that he's scum cause IS says so. First cause he posts and then cause he doesn't. Nothing more for me to say.

With Thor, IS again saying he's instigating versus scumhunting, lurking vs non-lurking (seeing a pattern...lol) Sotty's post 720 is more telling to me. Sotty asks how one tiny thing is the whole basis of a town read. How is that different from what everyone is doing at this point? Gman jumps on Thor after that with the same reason. Why not let the conversation play out a bit more?

Furcolow- Parenthesis? (Full of crap!)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 am

Post by jediknight »

Mod- Lowell's voting twice.
Sotty- who's "we"? Right now currently you're the only one still pushing.

As of right now, thor has three votes (two actually...omg furcolow...parenthesis!) and it's you and gman...who basically up till this point has only posted one post of note which was pretty much a rehash of your read on thor. That's since the day started.

The reason that I bring this up is that it relates to my question earlier. You were "pushing" thor about his defense of BS which I understood and was getting something from the discussion. But then gman and lowell jumped on shortly after with little more than a "me too...so true" as their response. Lowell has since come on and with little fanfare (ie.-not much explanation...but that appears to be his way) changed to Scott Brocious.

Whats up with this Scotty "too hotty" wagon anyway? I'll have to go back and look later tonight.

Still wanna know how VPB outed chesskid as town. Can't find it. If you'd please direct me i'd appreciate it.

I will
unvote: chesskid

and
peoples sock: trendall
I agree with all that has been said and can add no more at this point.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 am

Post by jediknight »

I was all for a chesskid wagon. But apparently he's off limits.

Haven't had a chance to look at scotty too hotty. Will do so after work.

San dimas high school football rules...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by jediknight »

re: chesskid I said that if you had to put a name to it that policy lynch is the best wording in response to someone else. I've said I fully support a chesskid wagon but he appears to be in VPB's corner and off limits. His play and attitude is what I'm not for. I've stressed that from the rumble on. Pretty consistantly.

I'm all for the wagon on trendall. Why post just for the sake of saying the things everyone else has already said. Just cause "me too" isn't very original doesn't make it any less true sometimes.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by jediknight »

I didn't call it a policy lynch originally. I was asked if that's what it was and I said sure why not. It wasn't based on much more than my feeling about his play and that he was a bit abrasive. I can see where that seems like going back on myself DDD.

Gman- (re. 831) You agreed with sotty only which hadn't been fully explored yet (which is what I said) I was following the sotty/thor dialogue. It certainly didn't merit a "me too" response yet imo. Sotty's reasoning for the read on Thor seemed misplaced to me at that point. It could be the hydra thing that I was vibing (which I asked about) but for you to come on so quickly and agree with no more comment was iffy. I feel that I explained that pretty well.

Trendall's stuff had been debated for pages and pages at the point I expressed agreement.

Since so much of day one has been based on meta, I'm at a disadvantage cause I don't know anyone. My reads are all guts. Which explains your terminology of "null-reads" I think.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:41 am

Post by jediknight »

Bischoff had a run in WCW where he was a "good" guy. Right before the NWO. I don't remember much of his brief return to the WWE after the buyout...but i remember seeing somewhere that this was based more on old school wrestling. So meh...

One kill seems odd to me for such a large game is my first thought. I think that point has been lost with the Vezo spazzout.

I get that Vezo got hometown and made an error. This bothers me that he would out himself as an investigative role so quickly on day two of a huge game such as this. That suggests either overeager cop or erstwhile opportunistic scum. My feel is the former. The thing throwing me off is that he went directly to a fully heel wrestler such as Davari. There are much more likely choices that are tweeners. Two big ones (and more likely choices haven't been listed yet.) Why assume Davari...which has already been asked several times. But I wanna know too.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 am

Post by jediknight »

For what its worth...I went to the link as well. Jesse Ventura came up first. Daivari was 229. And at least one wrestler other than Ventura popped up before him.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 am

Post by jediknight »

But for the sake of argument...and since its all out there. If you are who you say you are Vezo...what was it about DDD that made you check him out?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 am

Post by jediknight »

I really aughta think it all through before I post so I don't have to wait. lol

I'm inclined to believe Vezo even though I don't know how you got to Daivari on page five. You did come up with (and it was confirmed) DDD's hometown. So unless you're scum buddies (a scum cop wouldn't jump out day one I don't think), you couldn't have gotten that by any other means I can think of. That makes you lean town in my book. The only reason I'm saying lean town is if there's more than one mafia group you might have moved to out the other mafia group to take the potential heat off your group as a scum cop. I don't think that's likely but I had to say it out loud...

I want to know Vezo's reasons for picking DDD to investigate. And I'd like a name claim. Not a full claim. I'm pretty sure the "flavor" is important in the roles/names.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 am

Post by jediknight »

Hoppster...you're reaching. A name claim rather than a full claim was perfectly appropriate in this case. I wanted to see if the role matched what he was claiming. Good ole JR certainly seems like the type of role (as a famous WWE/F) announcer that would get that sort of information. I just don't think he went about trying to use his information in the right way.

As for the wording. I have addressed it and I'm done with it. It wasn't so far outside the realm of possibility to vote the way I did so early in day 1. I'm back after a four year absence from mafia and I don't know all the lingo. If that slip is what you're voting me for then by all means go crazy. You'll be wrong but have at it.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by jediknight »

Hit me a few times...I dare you! It makes good town sense.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by jediknight »

You can do with this what you will...but I'll say it. I don't trust the VP and DDD component of this game. for Vezo to be town, which I think he is...and so do others...then he got the town of our hallowed champion. Every role that I've found that comes from Minnesota is more heelish than face. And he doesn't want to name his character. It means to me that either his name is so blatantly scum or he's a tag partner protecting his counterpart. Either way that's suspect to me.

And VP keeps proclaiming people town just cause he says so and seems to expects us to follow it. I don't like it... Course I got nothing better at this point I suppose that makes me scum...

I want to look at some ISO's before I make my move. Until then if you wanna hit me go ahead. I'm hardcore...just don't go too far.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 am

Post by jediknight »

VPB- Something about "bothered me on an intiutive level" and "formalize a case at some point so people will see what I've felt." It's this exact thing that makes me say again...i don't trust you.

IS- playing the way I've always seen him play...course its based on reads from five years ago. And he played the same as town or scum back then. Almost a reckless...who cares what you think mentality.

EA-there's too many people discussing this to get it all from ISO's (which are truly a godsend in this big of game). I'd have to go back and look at the thread as a whole.

Gman- I do have some thoughts here. I'll have to save them for this evening though.

I'd like to think that there's some valid points in what I've been saying. I don't just come on and say post or prod dodge as I've seen from some. I just have a hard time handling the sheer volume of this.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 am

Post by jediknight »

Thoughts on Gman- In the rumble he said he was confident about his scum hunting abilities and he'd be an asset. He made a case against Trendall based on lurking tendencies. Fair enough, he throws out a list of people that Trendall is or isn't talking about and from then on it seems like he's only answering questions directed at him. So far nothing...which leads me to...

Sotty and Thor were discussing why sotty had gotten the read on thor that he/she/they had which was based on thor's BS read. Gman agrees with Sotty and says that its a null-read in his opinion. Which isn't suspect in and of itself...but it came way too early in the exchange. Why not let them expand on it a bit more. I don't see how it was so cut and dried as you made it out to be.

I keep coming back to Sotty. I would think that a person with two sets of eyes on this game would be a more helpful. Alot of the ISO is questions about what others are thinking.

figure four: gman
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:39 am

Post by jediknight »

Was just playing around in the ISO's (i love this feature) and some other things stuck out in my mind.

So far Furcolow's major contribution to this game is his parenthesis theory. lol...that should be on the mafiawiki methinks for sure!

Empking hasn't said anything at all of note since joining. Join that with Bella's epic contributions and it's rather interesting to me.

Jasont1981 posts mostly one liners or recaps what someone else already said. He did that with me on the DDD/Vezo imdb check and another one that I can't remember. In his last post he swears he's not going to get lynched this game. Which was March 11th BTW. What's that all about?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 am

Post by jediknight »

Jedi's trash talk about the injured Jason Hardy does not go down too well and so gets tossed into the corner and hit by Poetry in Motion!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:04 am

Post by jediknight »

Jesus... Vp you ride me for not trying then you mock me for trying. Everyone else can look at the lurkers but I'm "lacking"? Its interesting to me that I said I don't trust you and have for a while and you discount ask I try to say.

I apologize for the jason thing again. There's way to many people in this game. Not used to it.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

Post by jediknight »

Did you miss my post above about gman? Seriously? I'm sorry if my fruit don't jive with your fruit. Would you rather I go after who you tell me to? So you don't like me playstyle. Whatever...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 am

Post by jediknight »

Gman- VPB has discounted my reads several times...the ones on the earlier page are just his most recent attempt. Examples of VPB proclaiming town? Chesskid for one. DDD for another. There are others...but those are the ones I can state without going back thirty pages.

Hoppster/Gman- I agreed it was a policy lynch for lack of a better term. I said it I'll take credit. I was only saying that I didn't call it that myself. If you wanna push further go for it. I'm finished talking about it. It just seems like you're reaching. A policy lynch based on weak reasoning (I did state that chesskid read weird to me previously to that) is a normal day one response.

As for talking about sotty but voting Gman... I find Gman more suspect but question a potential link between the two.

Baby Spice comes on every once in a while with posts like #1577 and nothing. I'd like to think I'm a little more consistant but each time VPB picks my reads apart as worthless and picking the wrong fruit. The difference? I expressed that I don't trust him.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by jediknight »

We're doing some massive spring cleaning at home this weekend and apparently I got into something that I am allergic to...my face around my nose is swollen and blotchy and my eyes are wicked watery. I'll get back to this tomorrow if I feel better. Sorry...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by jediknight »

I got alot sicker with a fever, sore throat and cough...I'm still battling it. I will respond to some other things later.

Gman as Eddie Guerrero....I can buy that. Alignment not so much. I keep thinking that a day vig as a wwe/f alignment (such as jason) could lead to a non wwe/f alignment night vig. Especially with the number of night kills being what they were.

Eddie was always at his best as a heal...i know i know...flavor may or may not play a part.

Eddie turned on tag team partner Tajiri by slamming him through the windshield of a low rider truck from what I remember. I miss Eddie...he was an amazing HEEL. Not changing my vote just yet.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 am

Post by jediknight »

Okay VP...so vote or die? How is it that anyone's not seeing that you're attempting to lead everyone around by the nose? You claim a "feeling of enease with my play" but let everyone else lay out their cases? I haven't seen you throw out reason one for why I'm a better choice than anyone. Just cause you don't like my playstyle. Well boo hoo to you.

Go ahead and vote for me. I just wouldn't hammer. But I guess that's your choice. Or VPB's choice I guess. Pay attention to who is railroading me.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:52 am

Post by jediknight »

VPB: Your timeline sets it up with no time for claims. Convenient. You've railed me off and on with no real case from you but by asking everyone "what do you think of jedi"? You might post alot but you just keep jumping your vote and demanding wagons. In the last week you've changed your vote four times. And still no case against me. Why am I the "superior choice"? Cause you don't like my reads?

need someone to post...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 am

Post by jediknight »

I didn't back off chesskid cause VPB told me to. I backed off chesskid cause my feeling changed on him. I used it as an example of VPB leading by the nose. I still wanted a DDD claim. VPB helped to lead the group away from that one too. He's trying to orchestrate this last ditch wagon and making demands on how it should happen. How is everyone not seeing my point?

In ISO VPB says in #193 that Gman will "kill someone the town wants dead" which is "fine in my book."
In ISO VPB says in #196 that "in terms of Gman shooting someone, that's up to him" He qualifies that afterward but what happened to Gman killing someone the TOWN wants dead? No TOWN opinion VPB?

Even that small tell is bigger than anything that anyone appears to have on me.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:21 am

Post by jediknight »

Just pay attention to who is pushing the wagon on me... And I can't risk VPB's pipe dream of leaving enough time for claims till after the "deadline" he set...

I'm Mick Foley and WWF affiliated. My night actions are based on the number of votes I get in a day.

So in the long run I guess a wagon on me is a good thing as long as it stops...
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by jediknight »

DDD- I'm 6ft 2 and from Long Island New York. My weight is 287.

I just got home from work and getting my kids to bed. I was counting the number of votes I've had today. VPB voted me at least four times...with no real reason given. I find that interesting.

IS- I'm Mick Foley. All of them. This is why I've been sooo interested in flavor. My role is filled with it. I'm hesitant to say more cause I don't know how much information is too much information. I'd appreciate some feedback on this.

My case on Gman stands regardless of how much negativity was spread leading up to this point. I feel it has merit. I still think that VPB pushed way to hard for my outing with no reason that I can fathom.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by jediknight »

I realize that it could have gotten buried in the negativity as well. My point was that Gman as Eddie could very well be a counterrole to jason's wwf vig as Jeff Hardy. Night and day. Seems very zen.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 am

Post by jediknight »

Checked in from my phone earlier DDD, and I have a hard time posting from there.

My night action, due to votes received, was to block someone's night action. I didn't block Gman. I'll outline my night process later...right now I have to go pick up my kids.

My question right now is this...Bella had a belt from what I remember. Were you the one that gave it to them DDD? For the amount of contribution that they made...and the fact that they (Bellemp?) flipped scum makes me wonder why they would get a belt nod if it came from a pro-town player.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by jediknight »

I have four possible night actions depending on the number of votes I get in a day.

If I get less than 5 votes I'm plain old Mick Foley. No night action.
If I get 6-10 votes I'm Dude Love. I can protect someone backstage.
If I get 11-15 votes I'm Mankind. I use the mandible claw to block a backstage move.
If I get 16 or more votes I'm Cactus Jack. I can take out anyone backstage of my choosing.

I didn't get enough votes day one. Last night I had 15. I did use that ability.

@furc- you're an idiot. There I responded to your accusation. What part of I'll say more tonight when I have time did you not get. My thoughts on you is that you're trying very hard to bus someone when you realize that you're as likely of target as anyone.

@DDD- Thank you for responding about the belt situation. I am interested in how the belts were distributed. Bellemp seemed like a stupid choice all the way around unless they were scum distributed.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by jediknight »

My reasoning for not sharing my target is that I might be able to use it to catch scum if someone claims to have done something in the future. If you feel that is a pointless exercise then just let me know. I already feel wayyyy overexposed to the scum right now.

I take out any person of my choosing with a barbwire 2 by 4.

While by no means scientific...my thoughts on Sotty have been posted before. I would expect someone that has two brains working on this thing to be alot more helpful. I can't seem to wrap my pitiful skull around it as one person...

I have a roleblocker component. Bell/emp was a roleblocker. Near as I can figure there's only three possibilities if Gman is telling the truth. I can't get the word count page to work...could someone post so I can lay out my possibilities just in case I'm longwinded?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by jediknight »

Yes sotty...15. I kept track by name. I can give you the list.

EDIT: You are all correct and too fast for me. I spend too much time editing...
It's votes total collected. VPB voted for me four different times yesterday. It doesn't reset till the next day.

So my thoughts on gman/furc exchange.
1) we have ANOTHER roleblocker
2) Someone protected Furc last night
3) Gman is lying

These are discussion points mostly cause from my perspective they're all equally possible. Here's my expansion on each one.
1) Gman could have been roleblocked if that is the case. I will say again...I didn't block Gman.
2) I can't fathom why someone would protect Furc as his contributions haven't really stuck out as ones that need him protected.
3) His reason for targeting Furc is glib enough. And I won't deny I thought there was a chance he'd hit me. But again...other than the meta reasoning why Furc?

Furc came on and OMGUS'd me with no real reasoning except he didn't get immediate satisfaction of my response (mankind=scum?) and then he did the same to Gman. It seems scummy to me...

Ouch my head hurts...too much thinking. I'm going to bed.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by jediknight »

VP/Hopp/VP/Gman/VP/KK/Hopp/Vas/VP/Emp/Chess/Furc/AV/Lowell/Vezo

If I had been smarter I'd have put it more in context by keeping track of unvotes, time stamps and such. VP and Hopp voted multiple times and pretty close together. And they have been the biggest JK wagoners. VP never laid out his case and Hopp didn't like my wording even after I explained it several times...weak reasons for multiple votes.

If more than one person sees the benefit in it DDD then I will share my block target from last night. To be honest...I still don't trust you totally. ;)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by jediknight »

It's possible that I stopped a kill last night. I wanted to talk about the number of kills on night one yesterday but was told that my reads were lacking. Not so farfetched now huh?

Kise claims to have been targeted night one if you remember that exchange. It'll be easy to find as his ISO reads about like the famous leaflet "Great French War Victories" :)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:41 am

Post by jediknight »

Furc- Yes I know what it means. "Oh my god you suck" cause you didn't respond to me IMMEDIATELY. So there!

Sotty- I keep track but so does Locke. I get a PM that tells me.

There wasn't enough time to get the votes I needed to vig although I came close. My issue since the beginning was how to get votes but not get lynched by you wagon happy fools. ;) and not get killed at night. It's hard to play this poorly...lol

Here are my thoughts on the belts. It would make good town sense to disclose if you have a belt and allow the group to suggest passing options right? If you're keeping it secret then you must be scum. I might be in the minority but its open to discuss. At least with the tag belts anyway.

Also I don't buy the Bristep, missed the deadline crap. Even if he did then it's just poor play and scummy.

I will announce my night move towards the end of the day.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 am

Post by jediknight »

End of game day. 10pm EST the night before. Sound familiar? ;)

Seriously...I will disclose it at some point. I just feel that it right now I wanna hold it for a bit.

The last two days has been dominated by the same five-six people. Where are the rest of our fellow rasslers? Time for a lumberjack match?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 am

Post by jediknight »

@Hopp: Depending on the number of votes I get I have night moves as listed. I only have mick's hometown...none of the alias ones.

My flavor is fun. Its all about the amount of brain damage I take in a day. It causes me to assume one of the personalities.

Plain Mick Foley has no added abilities.
Dude Love is all about love and protects someone.
Mankind uses Mr. Socko and blocks someone with the claw.
Cactus Jack barbwires someone.

I was talking about the night action I did last night rather than the flavor of all of them at the time. Plus I have to get it under 200 words at a time.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'm well over 16. I would assume it works that way EA... The only clarification I've gotten is that I can't self vote.

I'm still thinking that disclosing the owner of the tag belts (at least) makes good town sense. Would someone tell me I'm an idiot or at least acknowledge that you read my posts occasionally? :)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'll take some virgins IS.

Are you a wrestler with a mensa level IQ Furc? Bobby the Brain?

Nearest thing to a bread crumb that I can see.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:48 am

Post by jediknight »

I guess I better throw this out now cause I'd hate for the hammer to come without disclosing.

The reason I waited is cause I'm not sure if the person knows when they're blocked. Wanted to see if my target did own up.

I blocked vpb last night.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by jediknight »

I've had my feelings about VPB since the beginning but nothing concrete. It's in my ISO. Having never played a game with him I don't have a meta. I just know that he did seem to be trying to deflect reads/discussions from chesskid and DDD and to a smaller degree BS. He voted me four times but wouldn't lay out a case and discounted anything I said. I think he's scum... I did consider blocking DDD but VPB was my far and away candidate.

He jumped on late to the Emp wagon only after my and gman's fizzled. Today he says (ISO 216) that IS, Jedi and DDD are most likely not the same alignment as Emp...again pushing the DDD town thing. Emp pushed for DDD to claim, which might be, but not a whisper of the possibility of a bus. And Emp wasn't the loudest claim pusher. For an analytical mind like VPB I would think he'd at least consider that. I sense a DDD connection but first things first...

crossface: VPB

KK- I had too many votes to protect.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 am

Post by jediknight »

Then tell me this then...how did it go from vitally important that I disclose to suddenly no big deal now that its you? And why is ddd saying my info would normally make him be on you like white on rice but not now cause its you? I urge everyone to go back and look at vpb's iso. He talks a lot but he really isn't saying anything except directing wagons.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 am

Post by jediknight »

You mean catching things like this?

ISO 226- "I actually think it is relevant who jedi targetted last night and would go a long way toward figuring out what is going on with the NKs."

But now that it was you it's discounted? And I'm tunnelling? tsk tsk tsk

Maybe I am tunnelling but there's reason. I will support the Gman wagon...his vig kill is spent and didn't for whatever reason succeed. But it doesn't make you any less scummy all the way around.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by jediknight »

I'm not sure who I'm gonna vig. I have a short list...you are on it VPB. But there are a couple others as well. Reading my playstyle is one thing but I don't appreciate the rudeness about it. I've laid out reads as I see it on you and others...you've done nothing but attack me and attempt to paint me as an idiot. I will separate that from my play but I don't owe you anything as far as disclosing my choice.

You attempt to rally these wagons but as far as I see it you're not as effective and efficient as you think you are. If others aren't willing to admit it I'll at least call you on it.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by jediknight »

My vote is on VPB currently not sotty.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 am

Post by jediknight »

Hey folks...I don't have alot of time right this second but I figured I'd better check in.

My kill didn't go. I have the unfortunate feeling that VPB expected me to vig him and blocked me. I didn't order my hit on VPB though. I'm gonna hold my choice till I can talk about it more.

My vig "flavor" is a barbwire bat. I think I had mentioned that earlier but if not there it is.

Bear hug could be andre the giant off the top of my head. Remember the bear hug on Hogan where it looked like all was lost and then Hogan got out of it and made the iconic slam heard round the world? He'd fit into the million dollar corporation and did at one point. The million dollar man "bought" the belt off him causing it to be vacated.

Also, just curious, I'll put it out there again. Were are the tag belts?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:30 am

Post by jediknight »

VPB was a roleblocker. I blocked him the previous night. Therefore he didn't block anyone that night. Now that we know there is two scum factions that equals a missing kill. This could mean that both factions have a roleblocker in them. That is a alot potential roleblockers out there though.

I attempted to vig Lowell. my short list was: VPB, BS, Sotty, Lowell, Furc.

Sotty for my view of a connection with gman earlier (you can iso me for that) They're also my leading candidate for scum which is why I didn't pick them. There's already a case building there.
BS cause she pops in recaps what others have said and then pops out. I didn't pick her cause I figured if she is scum she'll eventually pop in hang herself with her half paying attention ways.
Furc cause his posts just seem off to me. I decided against him cause Gman claimed to have taken a shot at him...I just couldn't see gman pointing out his partner so blatantly at that point although it could be that. And furc just strikes me as the type of poster that will eventually hang himself too.
Lowell- he supported the emp and gman wagon but didn't really elaborate why except by saying "either is fine". He also posted a "review" an the gman wagon that wasn't his thoughts but others thoughts. Small part...he said "no one ever Vigs me" and I like a challenge. :)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:06 am

Post by jediknight »

I apologize for that and did misspeak. I concentrated on the barbwire aspect. It is a 2 X 4 not a bat. Either way its a whole lotta barbwire pain! lol

I still think that there's usefulness in discussing who has the tag belts and why it was given to the next persons. And what was discussed during the night backstage that could be helpful to the town.

I also think that there would be some usefulness to discussing the intercontinental belt.

My reasoning is if we can put together a belt history then we can see trends. If a scum is/was wearing a belt there's a good probability they're gonna pass it to another scum player. The tag belts are easier to track. The intercontinental belt hasn't even been mentioned near as I can tell.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by jediknight »

I agree IS. It is rather suspicious to say the least that they "conveniently" forget to pass the belts on.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by jediknight »

Kise- your last post confuses me...Gman didn't fail cause he was blocked or furc was protected...he failed cause he was lying his ass off.

I will be V/LA until sunday most likely. I'm doing a leadership camp for teens and will most likely not have time to check in. I didn't have time to count votes...so if you wanna throw in a couple more moves and get me over 16 comfortably that would be good.

I'm getting to the point where I support a freakin policy lynch for anyone that forgets to pass the belt. I'm only half kidding here... ;)
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by jediknight »

BS- It doesn't have to be a literal translation of MDC. Andre DID have a connection to Dibiase as I stated and AV did this game's versions of quotes to remind people of what I said. I do find it interesting that after I conjectured Andre could have made the kill that chess didn't comment on it until someone asked him point blank. Were you hoping that andre as bad guy talk would go away if you didn't comment?

So you could say I breadcrumbed it too chess...and you didn't get it. That makes you suspect in my book.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 am

Post by jediknight »

Just waking up so don't expect any revelations lol...

I am currently at 15 votes for today. Multiple votes in a post do count. Need at least one more to vig tonight.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:02 am

Post by jediknight »

Chesskid name claimed on his own and wasn't being pushed from what I remember. It is the time to hear from chesskid and sotty.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 am

Post by jediknight »

Bundy did the splash. That was his thing. He would make the refs count extra. I saw him wrestle back in the day...good times! The main event at that show was Hogan versus Hercules. I still have the program signed by the Brooklyn Brawler someplace... lol

I just don't get those people that are all whiny about "concentrating on the flavor" I believe that it has been amply shown that the flavor is important. It makes me wonder if those that are complaining about it have "flavor" that paints them obvious as scum.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by jediknight »

Okay...I had gotten used to having to repeat myself to be heard. As long as speculation of flavor is noted.

Um...I dont get this speculation about the blocking of Gman. Kise did it first and now Gobots. He flipped scum people...and jobber at that. It's not forgone that anyone blocked him cause he was lying about vigging. I am wondering why he would say he attempted on Furc. Could it have been an attempt of scumbuddies to out a power role? I honestly thought about using my block that night on gman because i thought I might have been a target. I speculate that VPB blocked me for the same reason. I'm seeing alot of daggers that may or may not be out there from a good portion of you... (paranoia)

Interesting breakdown gobots...but I don't see Furcolow...there's been speculation to his alignment...is this an honest mistake or did you leave him off for one of those scum slip reasons. Like a partner forgetting to rank his buddy? Like I said...paranoia... ;)

Sotty needs to die (morning....really????) but I'm not sure how many votes they have. Do we let IS hammer?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 am

Post by jediknight »

Before people load me up today...hold off. I need to get a clarification on something. I'll comment later on after I get supper done and the kids to bed.

One question: Where did the belts end up at?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 am

Post by jediknight »

Go ahead and load me up.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2398 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by jediknight »

Well so much for talking about what to charge me up to.

I was actually formulating a plan DDD that would have at least assured two safe town players (albeit at the expense of a VIG kill) If I had the belt and charged to between six and ten then I could protect you. If you are indeed a town role DDD.

I've never played a game that had a framer. What do framers do? Could they change a persons hometown? Just spitballing here.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by jediknight »

So lemme throw this out here...you wanna keep the belt. You're confirmed(?) town cause there's no "other" wrestlers in either MDC or DX from Minneapolis and yet you won't tell us who you are? If you wanna be bullet proof then I feel that you need to supply more than hometown to be so.

IS is making some points that you're trying very hard to downplay. Of course, I admit I do have vested interest. But you haven't exhibited anything amazingly fabulous as far as we know and did set off my spidey sense earlier in the game (of course so did VPB) but then again so did gman and sotty...god I'm so confused...

Long story short...regardless of your hometown...I'm not totally sure of you DDD...call me paranoid if you will but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

On other news, I'm the intercontenental champion. In further news, it does dick for me.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by jediknight »

Wow...after that show of eloquence AV's either hacksaw jim duggan, the ultimate warrior, george the animal, or one of the bushwackers...

The title was what I wanted to get clarification on. It doesn't boost my powers with no real reason given (it was a rather humorus clarification that I can't quote). I had visions of a double protection, a double block or a double vig. My guess is is that's why it doesn't boost me...way too unbalanced of setup that way.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by jediknight »

Hey AV...I was joking...I know who you claim to be. The wrestlers I listed always came across to me as a bit drunk in their interviews. salgudyo...

I guess that the kane/undertaker thing is possible. I would expect one or the other to be in the game so if there's not a counterclaim i'll buy it for a nickel.

I just realized something...most if not all the wrestlers that have been claimed or outed by elimination aren't fully current (ie they come from the attitude era or before) Furc threw out John Cena in his ISO #118. I noted it at the time...but forgot about it. Doesn't Cena seem a bit out of place with the roles as they've flipped/been claimed thus far?

Obviously Lowell is next (goldberg reference ;) ) but lets not be too hasty and do a bit more hunting here.

AFTER POST REVIEW
DDD- I will consider your last post. It's been a while since I ISO'd you. Gimme a bit of time to think about it.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by jediknight »

As my daughter would say IS---Touche...

Just looking for as many clues as I can find...

DDD- IS is raising good points in my mind. Why didn't you mention the tag team situation after I asked. You did have ample opportunity to do so and we had decided that tracking the belts was a good townish thing to do. I'm going to bed now...later all.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by jediknight »

IS- Um... Gman was a good food choice. For a lynch. Yesterday. Now I don't feel so bad about my foot in mouth moments. :)

I hadn't gotten through DDD's ISO yet. My internet hotspot crapped out today so I couldn't do anything during my downtime.

BS- It was a good idea to give me the IC belt. I was excited till I got my clarification that it didn't boost my powers.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:31 am

Post by jediknight »

I vigged vv as well.

More later...I'm on my cell phone.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:27 am

Post by jediknight »

I vigged gobots. More later...just woke up.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 am

Post by jediknight »

double arm ddt: furc
bang bang!
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 am

Post by jediknight »

lol...do we need a mod prod?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by jediknight »

I did enjoy the game. I went into this thinking that I would play the VI role so I could get votes and also try to keep my role secret. I played with the idea of hitting myself...but Locke said I couldn't. So I flaked alot in the early days and figured that copping a bit of an attitude would help. VPB took an instant disliking to me because of that style I think. I apologize for that.

My favorite play of the game was my "read" on Jason after he was dead. I figured that if I posted that then eyes would turn onto me for sure. But after posting it I quickly realized that people weren't going to quit voting the guy that "sees dead people". So I changed my strategy figuring the only way to use the role was to disclose it. In hindsight, I had a harder time convincing people that I was who I said I was because of my irratic play earlier.

I stuck with my read on VPB as scum mostly cause of his reactions throughout but decided he was most likely town at the end of his day. My judgement was clouded by our earlier interactions but I did see the light. You were being rather mocking but I can see the reasoning now.
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2618 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:53 am

Post by jediknight »

Porkens wrote:Jedi or Furc, if you had received a message saying 'kill 'whoever' to get powers, what would you have thought?

tbh probably not... It might have depended on the powers offered and my read on that "whoever" person but I tend to take my killing rather seriously as a town vig role and struggle with the choice anyway. I'd immediately think that such an offer was a scummy behavior.
And I'm spent...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”