MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #265 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Greetings everyone ... have 3 minutes to type up a quick post before going back to the endlist honey-do list that I get hit with every weekend.

Hola to everyone I know ... which is most of you.

I should be able to be fully caught up by Monday evening and have my thoughts posted.

Unvote
Unelect all elections

Haven't even had a chance to read the thread but I know I replaced Tasky and don't trust his judgement as far as I could throw a Buick.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #341 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 am

Catching up incoming … and I’m going to try to keep the wall to a minimum –

@SGR
– I’m going to be lazy and just ask you … were you scum in Gorrad’s Large again? I’ll look it up later if I have to but it will go a long way to solidifying what side of the ledger I think you are on ..

--

Elect farside, MoI, and AGar.

Obv reasoning is obvious.

VOTE: OGML

You can see the reasons below. There are some others I would join as necessary but he’s far and away my strongest Scum read.

--

The amount of slap-fighting between VIs in the first 6 pages almost made me lose my breakfast.

--
GG wrote:Ahahahahaha. Faraday nailed it. We both agreed you were scummy as hell after 242, and he was like "hey let's vote Farside with no explanation so she can omgus us".
Sweet.
And this is where you guys lost your Town read and Election from me. Somehow, out of the blue, voting for Farside (an analytical player who likes reasoning and logic) and not expecting the reaction is fail. It certainly isn’t some Grand Scum-catching ‘Tarp’.

Shame on you Faraday. Crap like that I expect from Chesstroll. You know better.

--
AGar wrote:Oh, and after mulling it over at work... Sacrifice/Ressurect situation is nigh worthless aside from prior to MYLO/LYLO.
QFT. We don’t need to talk this any more than to say that I expect we will be using the mechanic to switch out our veritable crop of VIs for competent Town down the line.

--

OhGod is scum and needs to die. Given that it has looked difficult to actually get a wagon going on him makes me comfortable with this stance.

Let’s put this together is a nice little package ….
OGML wrote:AGar is somehow managing to fallaciously defend both SGR and himself with that BS about seeing town defend and get frustrated more than scum. Thats a whole new level.
Attacking with the assertion that Town don’t defend and don’t get frustrated? At first I said just stupid but then his later attempts to say Agar wasn’t reflecting reality in his stance (BTW, he was) leaps from dumb to scumtastic.
Ythill wrote:@OGML: You intrigue me because you've dropped a few towntells but your shift from gut to bad reasoning as the wagon built seems dirty. I looked closer at SGR and my initial read was accurate: he's doing the opposite of avoiding attention. It seems like you thought adding fluff to far's point would make it seem like your own.
This summarizes exactly why OGML is scum (except the part about dropping Towntells which don’t exist, just like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and OGML making a logical post).
OGML wrote:I find it interesting that SGR went to great lengths to make farside look as town as possible, then just went meh yeah don't care about AGar.

Vote: AGar
I find it scummy that you are again using relational tells that haven’t been established due to alignment flips to support a stupid hop back on obv-Town AGar

I'd quote more but it is just easier to read his ISO which is chock full of one-liners and lack of scum-hunting.

--
Ythill wrote:@SGR: Srsly dude, wagon != lynch. Flirting with a handful of big wagons is the key to catching scum. The info we create today is the win on D4, especially in
a setup that's heavily weighted to favor town in the midgame.
Bolded for emphasis – how exactly do you know the set-up is weighted to favour Town mid-game?

--
Vezok wrote:This isn't town agar I know. Sorry.
Disagreed. This looks very much like the AGar of Lost S2, Blackest Night and [REDACTED].

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #344 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 am

Locke wrote:Magna: who would you lynch first out of Apok, Nexus and Werewolf, and why?
Do I honestly have to choose? Can’t we carpet-bomb all of them and be done with it?

Looking at their ISOs I would say Werewolf would be my first choice. His ISO lacks any sort of content I would judge to be Pro-Town other than electing Farside. I disagree with much of the sentiment Apok is posting but at least she is taking stances with reasons attached to them. Nexus has consistently claimed to be sick in other games and announced this V/LA til tomorrow.

My question to you Locke – why didn’t you include Animorph or Vezok in that list?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #352 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 am

Apok wrote:3) Welcome, MoI. Any comment on my AGar case?
What case is this? I looked through your ISO and all I could come up with is –
So I'm a bit late on this, but I'm really not liking this post. Whether OGML is "dead-set" on SGR being scum doesn't matter in this case, because it doesn't change his actual alignment. The way AGar's talking about it, especially the emphasized part, it seems like he's a little too sure about SGR's alignment. Maybe even a little too I'm-scumbuddies-with-SGR sure.Unvote, Vote: AGar
If this is what you are referring to then I’ll simply say I don’t think your analysis of the situation holds water at all. I don’t read at all that AGar is sure of SGR’s alignment from the post you quoted.
Apok wrote:4) I read over OGML's posts again. Not the towniest posting I've ever seen, but not as scummy as AGar. I could actually see them being scumbuddies, though.
So your think it is possible they are both scum distancing from each other so heavily Day 1 that they’ve ended up forming wagons that could develop staying power on each other?

--
Wrath wrote:Then in ISO #22 he advocates that Farside is scum, but still wants to see where an Agar wagon goes, which was at a measley 3 votes at the time.
So it is scummy for him to not join a farside wagon (which at the time had I believe 1 vote) while keeping his vote on AGar (who had 3 votes at that moment including OGML)?

It’s one thing to attack him for voting for obv-Town. It’s completely different to attack him for having a scum read (even another fail read) on someone and not moving his vote to them when the result of the move would be to have even LESS votes where he ended up.

--
GG wrote:Her response isn't logical at all though. Unexplained votes are great.
As said … I disagree completely and am disappointed Faraday let that crap out of your QT. I’m not going to spend countless lines having the equivalent of an MD discussion with you.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #359 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:02 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:These don't match up. If it's an MD issue why did did it lose us our town read?
Seriously which head is this? If it is Faraday I'm going to scream.

You lost your Town read because I don't think unexplained votes are great - I think they are craptastic and scumtastic. Furthermore 'clever tarps' based on them aren't scum-hunting, IMO.

I see Farside's reaction as completely understandable given the circumstances. I call it a MD issue because we can go back and forth saying "Yes they are great and farside's reaction doesn't make sense" and "No, they are stupid and her reaction makes perfect sense" endlessly. We have opposing viewpoints and neither slot is going to change opinions from a conceptual standpoint.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #361 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

Seacore wrote:So there's a case there, and I don't find anything strange about Apok seeing it.
You know what would have been great? Letting Apock answer himself so I could get a better read on the person I ASKED THE QUESTION.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #366 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 am

Seacore wrote:I thought you didn't post your town reads?
He's already done it on at least one other occasion this game itself. Did you not see them in his earlier posts?

--

@Ythill
- In case I missed it ... please explain the significance to LlamaFluff being an honorary townie. I don't quite get that.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #398 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 am

Ghostlin wrote:Case in point: in SoS, Chess spent most of the latter half of Day 1 riding MoI. He didn't ask questions, he didn't have short reasoned statements...he just rode MoI.
DON’T TALK ABOUT ONGOING GAMES!

--
Ythill wrote:The S/R mechanic forces scum to either waste two kills (aka leave PRs alive) or have two extra confirmed, competent town alive in the midgame.
I don’t follow this logic at all. How are scum forced to waste kills? Are you referring to killing said confirmed Townie again once they are resurrected? And how does that process leave PRs alive. You are making a logical leap that the competent Town who would be brought back aren’t necessarily PRs in the first place which I don’t think is supportable.
Ythill wrote:Some players are worthwhile enough as town that I am less willing to lynch them on D1 due to the low percentage accuracy of D1 lynches, so I start them at town rather than null. Llama and Seacore both qualified in this game.
So an inverse policy lynch in effect. I see. Are Seacore and Llama the only players who met that criteria for you pre-game?

@
Ythill
– If you are so used to being killed early on in games (which I have seen you express at other times) why have you developed a Day 1 playstyle that creates useful information late game when you don’t expect to be alive?
Ythill wrote:Nine of the seventeen players who are not me in this game are familiar enough with my play to know that D1 bandwagoning and vote hopping from me is meta null. It's not my behavior that will cost you credibility, but your opinion of it.
Is Saint one of those Nine? If not why does his having a contrary opinion on what is a game-play choice cost him credibility? Just because you offer that it is Null doesn’t require everyone to ascribe to that.

--
OGML wrote:I guess its safe to say I'm not getting elected though. Unelect: OhGodMyLife, Elect: SGRaiize
If OGML is indeed scum this is a nice heaping bowl of WIFOM since he’s suddenly electing the player he’s hammered today.

If OGML is Town …. I don’t even ….

--
Farside wrote:Are you saying 'Tarp' on purpose for some reason? It really looks so odd.
I think Ythill has already shown you the reason I’ve been using ‘Tarp’. I have little respect for or belief in the effectiveness of gambit style traps like Gaggle ‘used’ on you. I’ve specifically referenced the Admiral Akbar “It’s a Tarp” meme because I’m being a bit of a jerk. I know … something I need to work on.
Farside wrote:Also you stated there were others you found scummy, would you do a quick reason/who post?
I’ll give you the very quick run-down of those I also have found scummy with brief synopsis reasons

Animorph – his early attacks are absolutely crap and when he starts to get attention for them he fades into Lurkerdom

Ghostlin – ISO I feel is chock full of inconsistencies. Example: Unelects Ythill for not pursuing his ‘scum-list’ yet doesn’t follow up ever with that thought and simly pushed SGR (who I believe is a Bunnylover-style player) instead. His explanation of why at 376 doesn’t hold water as anything other than survivalist play. There are others I can provide if necessary.

Werewolf – Complete lack of any content or opinion augmented by pure fluff. From a quick bit of meta-research he’s happy to keep a low profile when scum and can get away with it this game with the abundance of VIs around.

Llamafluff – Call it gut at this point but I don’t like ISO 2 and 3 regarding his handling of SGR. I also would call ISO 3 potential distancing / bussing with Ghost.

There are other players I would support a policy lynch at deadline to prevent a no-lynch but that’s my feelings so far.

--
Gaggle wrote:Dear god this wagon is stupid.
So you disagree with Ythill’s and AGar’s presented theories about driving wagons (even on Null and Town reads) Day 1 to create mineable information for Day 4 to 5?

--
Saint wrote:Nexus and Ythill are receiving scumpoints for deterring this easy lynch
They get scum points for not advocating a quick-lynch without claim?
Saint wrote:HE'S AT L-3 YOU ALL CAN'T COUNT sheesh

the L-1 thing was a misrepresentation
Um whut? He was at L-1 I believe until Locke and Ythill unvoted him. The same Ythilll you are saying should get scum-points for 'stalling the lynch".

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #400 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 am

Locke wrote:I actually found Apok the scummiest when I asked you because it seemed like the AGar vote was very forced and it took a lot of effort for her to work up a reason to vote for anyone at all. Then Nexus came up with his scum-tastic OGML post and went up my rankings.
Oh I agree that Apok’s post on AGar is horrible. I guess I just value low contributors who actually give reasoning (however bad) with their posts. It is easier to hold someone accountable (site meta wise, anyway) for what they actually said then for not saying anything.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #415 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm

Seacore wrote:If you've got more on the case of his scuminess then I'm all ears, because like I said, it was a gut reaction too, but one that I made myself check.
He doesn’t. I’d wager that is the Chesskid head speaking. It’s his MO to repeat it endlessly because quite frankly he’s a little troll and I tell him so constantly.

I’ll be more than happy to share my Sercret Invasion story that shows why I pretty much ignore him now.

--
Ythill wrote:@Magna: Congratulations on being the master of pointless questions. I'm going to indulge you this once, because I'm in a good mood, but don't get used to it. Also, I noticed that your suspect list is two leading alternatives to OGML, a VI, and a guy who isn't here. Safe-stance much?
Sorry, I’m not about to take flak about whether my approach to scum-hunting is pointless from someone who thinks running wagons up and down everyone Day 1 is going to provide useful information. Hint – it’s not as you’ve made it a pointless exercise in follow the leader. I’ll ask you whatever questions I see fit.

If you want to throw rocks at my suspect list let me just have a look at your lastest iteration -
Ythill ISO 39 wrote:Scum (in order): Ghost, ani, OGML, Apok
So your list is OGML (my number 1), Ghost (a leading alternative to OGML), ani (who is also on my list) and Apok (VI).

Hello Captain Hypocricy. You table at the ‘Oops I just slammed someone for something I am doing’ Café is ready for you.

But let’s address your soft-defense of Llama – why exactly again should I not be suspicious of him since I find his play so far suspect simply because he’s on V/LA again?
Ythill wrote:Yes, obv. Otherwise I would have included more people. See what I mean about pointless questions?
Nope, as I wanted to be certain the list of players you listed as qualifying for your rather stupid standard is small.
Ythill wrote:This question would be pointless even in MD, or in a normal game. I play to my wincon; if/when I die, other players can continue to exploit the information. In this game, it's a doubly pointless question.
Appeal to repetition much? Stating things are pointless over and over doesn’t make it true. I’m just judging how far you are going to take your ‘I always wagon Day 1 and do my late Day scum-hunting via VC analysis’ stance. Because in the game we briefly played together (where you were Town) you certainly didn’t do either.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #420 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Yhtill wrote:Difference is, I am at least partially responsible for making those popular candidates popular. You're riding coattails.
No difference at all. You haven’t built solid cases. You’ve been exercising your “Look at me I can bandwagon as many people as possible” muscles. Let’s take a little spin back down the thread shall we -

341 – this is my post where I make my case that OGML is scum.

Your posts that identify him as such before hand?

139– You state he is dropping some Town-tells but you don’t like his stance of SGR. In this post he neither merits being listed as either scum or person of interest.

230– You vote him for the solid reason of ZOOOOOM. But wait, at 326 you unvote OGML to jump back to Ghostlin. At that point OGML had only one other vote – AGar’s.

These are the only posts you have at all that even suggest you think OGML might be scum. Nothing solid or conclusive. In fact the first time you vote for him it's just your pointless wagonning as opposed to actual suspicion. Yet the wagon actually does take off after I place my vote and suspicions. So please don’t try to pretend I’m riding your coat-tail.
Yhtill wrote:And yes, you can ask me whatever you want, and then I can tell you where to stick your mental masturbation.
Same place you can stick your overblown ego.
Ythill wrote:Oh wait. I just went to find that game and it looks like I was mistaking you for MacavityLock.

What game are you talking about?
AGM’s Mini Normal Classic Mafia. The game where you spent Day 1 as Jesus and formed a voting block with the 2 of the 3 scum Day 3 that sealed the deal for them. Yeah, I know that wasn’t your intention but that’s where it ended up.

--
farside wrote:Locke Lamora - WTH! Where the fuck was this scum hunting in other games dude. *mutter other colorful curse words* I actually have a town read, wtf man. Scum hunts (check), questions people (check) makes valid arguments (check), no one else has noted this. WTF. Knowing my luck with LL and our history my town read will mean he's scum in this game.
Refresh my memory farside … did you have a Town read on Locke in /invitiational 8? I find his play similar here to there.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #447 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 am

Ythill wrote:Lern 2 reed.
Again quite ironic that when I originally stated the following –
341 – this is my post where I make my case that OGML is scum.

Your posts that identify him as such
before
hand?
I highlighted what you apparently missed. Learn to read, indeed. So your ‘evidence’ from 363 and 364 is DERP. As for 246 you called him Null. I fully admit I missed 325 where you do say he gets ‘scumpoints’. Hardly the strirring evidence of you leading the way that you are trying to claim.
Ythill wrote:Even if your idiotic point was valid, it is nothing but a strawman. You didn't call me hypocritical for citing your lack of reasoning.
Speaking of strawmen … here in full force. I called you hypocritical for attacking my list of scum reads when yours more or less made up of the same composition of player types. You responded by saying “Luzl yuz is coat-tailing but I drove the wagon” which I showed to not be the case in my response. Now you are trying to misrep that.
Ythill wrote:You tried to act like I came in late suspecting the popular lynch candidates (like you did) when, in fact, I have been at least partially responsible for making them popular. That is fact.
I came in late? Lulz. Look at said wagon again.
Mod wrote:OhGodMyLife (7) – AGar, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, SGRaaize, Seacore, Ghostlin, Saint
I’m second on the fucking wagon so please demonstrate how I could possibly have come in late.

As for you coming in late you were the one who claimed to be leading the wagon. I simply pointed out where your assertions that I was coat-tailing were incorrect. Nice try, Tex.
Ythill wrote:Are you upset because I caught your buddy Nexus, or because I caught you?
Pure rhetoric. I’m showing how your weak attacks are filled with incorrect statements and outright mis-reps.

--
Gaggle wrote:We'd also wagon MOI in a fucking instant. Like just say the word and we'll be there quicker than batman.
Of course you would. I support Farside over you.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #460 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 am

LynchMePls wrote: I want to be perfectly clear that up until I started replacing in I never read this thread.
I think the players that are listed at the bottom are for the subforum (ie. Players in Theme Park).
Since I happen to be in other large theme games, that is why you saw my name down there, and not because I was reading this thread.
The bolded is 100% fact. Anyhone in Large Themes shows up there.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #491 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:31 am

Well today is Thursday … I wait for OGML’s content with great anticipation
of more scumtastic play.

--
Saint wrote:"I feel like MoI's play has been scummy due to replacing in"
Please explain this because I don’t even know what you are saying here.

I am playing scummy because I replaced in? Are you differentiating my play here from games I start?

Am I scummy because I replaced Tasky who you thought was scummy?
Saint wrote:OGML doesn't seem like he is going to be lynched,
Why do you think that? OGML is still the leading wagon and I believe the only reason he’s gotten any slack is his announced V/LA til today.
Saint wrote:Many good players view longer days negatively. Town are brash, and eager to hammer.
Appeal to Authority much?

--
Ythill wrote:That's a pretty serious accusation, saying I'm both playing off my town meta and lying about it. I ask him to back it up. His response?
Cropping my response to suit your needs? Scumtastic. Of course it's a serious accusation. I don't make light-hearted ones :roll:

Are you disputing the fact that in AGM’s Classic Mafia you did not use V/C analysis at all in the late game stage? Because you specifically went out of your way to avoid addressing that aspect and focused on the “Jesus” comment.

Here is the LINK again for those who want to review for themselves. As Town Ythill makes not one mention of using V/C analysis to determine who is scum.

I do appreciate that you've pretty much acknowledged that your scummy jabs about intelligence and my suspect list were just that -- scummy jabs.

--
AGar wrote:This needs to happen, since the OGML wagon fizzled at the point.
It has only fizzled since he’s completely ducked the thread due to Marti Gras.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #560 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 am

I agree that LMP is a good choice for the Backstage …

Unelect AGar
Elect LMP

--
Saint wrote: Who am I appealing to? I generally feel AtA has to be TO someone.
No, it doesn’t. You are appealing to the “experienced scummers” in your argument. It’s not a valid argument to do so because said unnamed scummers are certainly capable of being wrong.

--
Vezok wrote:OGML: Why am I a town read? Sorry but having me in your town pile really makes me feel you are trying to go along with some other people.
Do you not think your play has warranted being a Town read?
Vezok wrote:I actually agree with AGar here.

Although you can add him to the list of people I would like to lynch.
Um, whut? You agree with AGar but want him lynched? Or did you get a little loose with your Pro-nouns and mean to refer to someone else?

--
Wrath wrote:The main reason I have not elect Ythill is because he seems to be so influential. I can't get a read on him and his ability to lead wagons is either really good if he is town or really bad if he is scum.
This seems like needless undermining. Putting Ythill back-stage isn’t going to do much harm from the standpoint of causing wagons as it is a Night only activity.

If anything it puts his thought processes under scrutiny and if he is scum holds him possibly accountable if anything said Backstage is used against Town going forward.

--
Ythill wrote:Oh look, Ghost is one of those scumbags who replaces out under pressure. Wonderful.
Did you actually look to see if this was in all of his games?
Ythill wrote:Saint brought my attention to this count and I do find it interesting that, without Sea's self vote and two late-wagon votes from scummy mofos, he would not be going backstage. I've been wondering if scum were going to prioritize avoiding the neighborhood or planting a spy in it and, though I'm not going to give this one too much weight without cardflips, it does look a little like the latter.
Interesting theory – I went to the latest raise counts and looked at each raise wagon in comparision to your latest stated scum reads –
Ythill ISO 57 wrote:Ghostlin remains at the top of my suspect list by a decent margin. Ani and Nexus are the runners up. A lynch on any of them would be good. By the numbers, OGML, Apok, and Wrath have been sufficiently scummy that I wouldn't mind seeing them hang.
This is your latest rundown of scum reads that I could find in a quick search.

The List – Ghost, Animorph, Nexus, OGML, Apok and Wrath.

I bolded those players in the latest Top 4 Raised list
Mod wrote:A Gaggle of Geese (9) – Vezokpiraka,
WrathChild
Ghostlin,
/Apokalyptika
, AGar, Locke Lamora,
OhGodMyLife
Nexus
, Ythill
Farside22 (9) –
animorpherv1
, farside22, Seacore, SGRaaize, Ythill,
Apokalyptika
, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls
Ythill (9) – Llamafluff, Seacore,
animorpherv1
, Agar, SGRaaize, Vezokpiraka,
Apokalyptika
Nexus
, LynchMePls
Seacore (6) – Seacore, Vezokpiraka, A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize,
WrathChild
Nexus
Looking at the raw numbers we have the following –

Gaggle – 5 suspects supporting
Ythill – 3 suspects supporting
Farside – 2 suspects supporting
Seacore – 2 suspects supporting

On a percentage basis we have

Gaggle – 55.5%
Ythill – 33.3Z%
Farside – 22.2%
Seacore – 33.3%

I would think Gaggle, being less of a Town read for you than Seacore (ISO 58) along with a high raw number of Suspect supporting and higher percentage of Suspect supporting would be the obvious scum trying to get Backstage.

Thoughts?

--
GG wrote:I, FARADAY, think MOI is scum.
Then bring your reasons. Chesskid I’m happy to ignore on his personal dislike of me when he just calls me scum on a regular basis. You on the other hand I don’t expect to be flippant like that.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #576 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:45 am

Welcome Kubla …

I see several people commenting on how the inability to get a Ghost (now KK) wagon built is an indication of being scum. Yet no-one makes the same observation about OGML. His wagon was at L-1 and only fell apart because he went lurker-mode for Mardi Gras. He returns with a ‘reads’ list (which isn’t scum-hunting) and some speculation that about Ghost and Nexus. Oh, and throws in some pointless OGMUS statements to boot. And he disappeaers again. Not exactly play that stands out as Pro-Town.

--
GG-Faraday wrote:I'm uh, quite flippant. Anyway it's a gut read of course which obviously makes it completely invalid. Hopefully everyone else gets the same gut twinge and we can eventually lynch you.
You say that but in the two games we’ve played together (your half of the Hydra in Hydra Mafia and Lost Season 2) I would not characterize you as flippant.

--

Ah, I knew Chesskid couldn’t keep his personal grudges stay hidden for long ..
Chesskid wrote:MoI 560 is one of the stupidest posts I have ever had the misfortune of reading. More "scummy people" electing a target does not in any way imply, according to a sliding scale of how many such "scummy people" are electing, the probability that the electee is scum. Actually, if you'd turned on your brain, which we all know you have, you'd realize that it would actually make us TOWNIER.
Yes, the troll mocks what he doesn’t understand. I get that. You don’t get the purpose of 560 at all. It wasn’t about labelling you scum. But that you think more scum electing you makes you Town is funny.

The point of 560 was to test the validity of Ythill’s claimed assertion about scum wanting to slide one of their own Backstage. I took his list of suspected scum and compared it to the Backstage voting. If he truly believed his premise then the most scum voting for someone should reveal the stealth scum candidate. He responded and gave me more information for my read on him.

Funny how touchy you are when you suspect someone is even suggesting you are scum. Reaction in much greater intentsity than stimulous. Aka scum nervousness.
GG-Chess wrote: inb4 you come back with "Further evidence" lolololl there was no evidence at all.
Do that and you die. Guaranfuckingteed. You can try to play coy, but it's not going to work.
Pre-emptive arguing against something happening? Classic scum-tell.

As for your threat … I am hardly scared. I’m used to being Nightkilled by scum N1. See the Title thread regarding that.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #615 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 am

GG-Chess wrote:Because putting "Thoughts?" at the end of that was clearly you disagreeing with Ythill, and not at all you trying to start an unelect GG movement, amirite?
Or it was inviting him to comment to further solidify my read on him. But feel free to be paranoid.
GG-Chess wrote:Oh hey look, being MoI. Classic Scum tell?
See what I did there?
Yes, I see you were once again trolling. Because your tell (simply being a player makes them scum) is just you being stupid. What I’ve suggested is behavior that I’ve observed in the past coming from scum and makes sense from a scum perspective (pre-emptively arguing).
GG-Chess wrote:Do you seriously think Scum woud pile on scum with elect votes? Are you actually trying to argue this?
And no, we don't think "because scum are electing us we're town". We KNOW we're town, tyvm
Did you miss the part where it was Ythill arguing that scum would be trying to slip a team member backstage? And that post was taking
HIS
reads and testing to see
HIS
reaction when presented with statstics that feed into
HIS
theory?

I’m glad you ‘know’ you are Town. So does everyone in a Mafia game :roll:
GG-Chess wrote:Also, all these people on our wagon you call scum, we call "Grade A mislynch bait", and guess what?
Grade A mislynch bait general have pretty good reads, and suck at arguing them
Hey look, once again you are conflagrating Ythill’s reads with mine (although we have some commonality). Don’t let the facts get in the way of your rant.

If you think his reads are filled with Grade-A mislynch bait why aren't you questioning him about them?

And I’d like some evidence for your bolded assertion because I’d venture to say that’s a pretty inaccurate statement.

--
Ythill wrote: @Magna: KK replaced ani, not Ghost.
I realize that now. Ghost requested first so I just assumed Jahudo sloted him there. First time I have seen a Mod replace in reverse request order (ani replace first when he requested second).
Ythill wrote:1. He's never been higher than third on my suspect list and that only briefly. Currently, I've got him at null.
2. Upon returning from V/LA, he dropped several towntells under pressure.
3. Scummy-as-they-come Wrath made a slip that suggests OGML is town.
I don’t really care personally where he is on your suspect list or you feelings on Town-tells. He’s at the top of mine. He’s never addressed the behavior I pointed out to coincide with my initial vote, lurked away the pressure, and continues to do zero scum-hunting IMO. Also see his latest bout of scumminess I show below. I see him as a viable lynch candidate and will move off him if necessary at deadline if someone I consider scummy needs a vote to secure a lynch.

--
OGML wrote:I would still really like to lynch ghostlin. I could live with lynching wrath. Currently for some reason it seems really difficult to get traction on either of these wagons because people keep making excuses and coming back to either me or nexus.
Perhaps people keep coming back to you because you are scummy? That’s why my vote stays with you.

Speaking of scum-tells –
OGML at 595 wrote:Wait a minute, since when have you been suspicious of ani? You never even mentioned him before this.
OGML at 289 wrote:farside, just because someone doesn't explicitly express suspicion of you doesn't mean they're not suspicious of you. Did you consider the possibility that I unelected you as I became suspicious of you?
The only mention you made of Farside before unelecting (aside from your election) her was to agree with her suspicion of SGR at 119.

You are showing cognitive dissonance. You argued against your sudden suspicion of Farside in 289 being scummy but are indicating that Seacore displaying the exact same behavior is scummy.

I’m very happy with my vote.

--
Farside wrote:I don't like WC post where he list his reads of players. If you read it, he has states reasons that don't make sense on why he believes a person is town. He down plays the ghostlin case with saying I see it but get a town read on him. He does some fence sitting glore on those reads.
In light of your thoughts on the WC list post what do you think of KK’s similar style post at 599?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #634 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:39 am

GG-Chess wrote:That's not a day 1 100% sure he's scum read, that's a day 3 PoE read.
I've gunned for MoI/had this wonderful gut 100% scumread on him twice. I'm two for two.

Um, What?

Two for Two? Have you been hitting the weed with VV?

You seem to want to dismiss every case where you are wrong because it doesn’t suit your argument.

Here’s a full record (I think so, did a quick skim of my Wiki to compile) of our completed games and your reads –

Lost Season 1 – You surprising didn’t call me scum. I was Town.
Personal Agenda Mafia – You ‘read’ me as Town since you were Mafia. Failed to realize I was Jester.
Gorrad’s Favorite Mafia – Called me scum Day 1. Was Town.
Secret Invasion Mafia – Called me scum. Was Town.
Return to Liten – Replaced in and called me a third choice scum (behind Thor). Was scum who lynched you.
Lost Season 2 – ‘Called me scum’ in Dead QT. Not in thread. Was scum.

Yeah, your track record isn’t nearly as accurate as you would like to pretend. The only game here where you actually read me correctly was Lost Season 1.

I look forward to throwing this game in your face as further evidence when it is over

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #636 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 am

I have to say I got a laugh out of Seacore’s “Furc is horrible” post at 619 with him being in the game (albeit in disguise).

If everyone is going to be absolutely stubborn in letting OGML skate as scum I’ll be moving my vote the new Ghost ( 00iC ) as deadline approaches.

--
Llama wrote:This is mangified by the fact that OMGL is a medium town read to me, and the wagon on him is really ugly looking.
Justify your Town read on OMGL. Seriously. I’ve posted in two ISO fairly clearly why I think he’s scum (ISO1 and the new bit of Cognitive Diss at ISO 16). Please explain why those reasons aren’t valid suspicions.

--
Ythill wrote:Strange in a game where people otherwise seem ready to trip over their feet to wagon with me, huh?
Perhaps it is best explained in your wagonning every which way (including self-professed Town reads) has sapped everyone’s willingness to blindly follow you? It’s like the Boy who Cried Wolf to some degree.

--
Farside wrote:@MOI: You asked me my thoughts on KK. In short I didn't like his post. I'm still doing my full read of the game, but I read that and something didn't feel/look can't explain with rereading kind of thing to it.
Ok, thanks for the info and explanation.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #661 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:46 am

Ythill wrote:What's the point in discrediting my methods? By the time these fruits ripen, I'm going to be confirmed
See this sort of reaction sets my gut afire. You asked why it was so hard to get a wagon on Player Y. I gave you a reason. Did I say your method wasn’t going to be effective? No. I said that player who weren't 'converts' of said style probably got sick of wagonnning for wagonning’s sake (which is what was going on) and might not be quick to follow along once again.

That’s not discrediting your methods. It’s giving you an honest answer about why you were getting so little traction. That you jump to the conclusion that it’s discrediting is suspect.
Ythill wrote:I'm still interested in reading others' opinions of the sequence: namely MoI, KK, and anyone else who has you on his/her radar.
Since you apparently didn’t see my thoughts on the matter I’ll requote them for you -
MoI 636 wrote:I have to say I got a laugh out of Seacore’s “Furc is horrible” post at 619 with him being in the game (albeit in disguise).
I only knew Saint = Furc due to playing in Cyclical Experiment with him as a Hydra with Vi. On my re-read I was curious if he was flying solo but picked up on enough contextual clues I came to the conclusion he was. I don’t see anything unusual in Seacore’s comments (since he ostensibly has no reason to know Furc = Saint) other than they are unintentionally hilarious.

--
Llama wrote:I dont really see that much scum motivation for his play.
So you don’t see scum motivation in any of the following?

1. Trying to take his ‘gut’ SGR vote and amplify it with a terriblely reasoned ‘catch’
2. Cognitive Dissonance regarding voicing suspicions and attacking someone for behavior he displayed earlier in the day.
3. Ignoring questions about him and lurking out pressure.

--
Farside wrote:@MOI: Have you played with apok before? If so what game and how was his play. If not what was the point of post 400?
Never played with her before.

I looked back at 400 and my answer is –

I was answering Locke’s question. I’m not coming from a standpoint of meta. As stated Apok at least (of those with 5 or fewer posts) was providing reasons and logic (bad logic) for her stances. That’s behavior that is much less likely to be indicative of lurking scum, as opposed to the others that Locke had questioned me about.

--

00iCon’s 657
is a big ball of stall and nothingness.

I think the day is winding down and we need a flip to work with. Since there’s too much resistance to OGML that makes ZERO sense I’m doing as stated earlier.

UNVOTE: OGML
VOTE: 00iCon

--

@Vezok
– Looking at your ISO (which is pitiful in it’s lack of input and scum-hunting) I would say you are perfect Sacrifice bait. Thanks for playing your normal game. This time it will end up helping Town out when we cycle you out for a useful player.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #662 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:47 am

If Ythill's statement above is correct that should be L-1.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #665 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:56 am

vezokpiraka wrote:I wonder if magna is going to be shot tonight.
Of course I am. GG has already stated he's using his factional kill on me N1.

Notice in the post below this he states that "if someone does claim the MoI shot" as a certainty assuming I'll be dead.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #860 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am

Elect – LMP, Farside, Saint

My reads on LMP and Farside haven’t changed and Saint was willing to speak up and go after Ythill despite the flack he got for being against “Obv Town Ythill”

VOTE: OGML – This isn’t rocket-science people. Scumtastic Day 1 + Ythill’s “I don’t want to wagon him, let’s do anyone else” + his sad buddying when he knows he’s toast and Fate suddenly plays White Knight for him.

Resurrecting today isn’t wise … even if we got rid of obv-scum OGML.

1. We have a limit of 2.
2. Vezok is vezok.
3. As others have said … PoE is powerful later. Ythill’s death pushes a potential MYLO / LYLO back.

--
OGML wrote:We should sacrifice today to revive vezo. I should be the one sacrificed.
Just follow his desires to leave the game and hang him.. A Day 2 scum lynch is always helpful.
OGML wrote:This post is hugely informative.
I have a question – what makes this list by Ythill more informative than the others he did. Looking at your ‘analysis’ I would guess it lined up with the fake-hunting you want to do.

--
Fate wrote:EXACTLY SGR, he was playing the LONG game. Aka bussing all of his buddies one by one to remain the Town Hero alive at the end of the game who was always doc protected
Gee, on one hand I know you talk from experience on this kind of play. Good to know you also know it only works as a Godfather.

--
Seacore wrote:I am so surprised about vezok being NK'd.
Llama wrote:I need to do some thinking here, thats two flips I didnt see coming.
At least one of these is scum looking to get ‘Town points’ by being surprised by the flips.

--
Gaggle wrote:stop making bad posts llama. plz.
If you think he is scum why would you ask him to stop making scummy posts?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #923 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 am

Seacore wrote:I noticed MoI has had a swipe at me for being surprised that Vezok was killed.
Actually I pointed out that both you and Llama did the same thing and there is likely scum between you. Yet that you ignored that I included someone else in that group.

To clarify – it’s looking for Town points because you are stating the obvious. No kidding Vezok is an completely unusual NK choice. It goes without saying that he’s a substandard scum-hunter and has a history of mis-using Town PRs. Aside from maybe Apok or Wrathchild I think everyone here knows that.

What you didn’t do was bother to state why he was killed. Probably one of the three reasons

1. He dropped a PR tell.
2. Sabotaging the Sacrifice Mechanic. If there are less VIs around to heft to the fire there are less easy targets that are available for Town down the road to utilize the mechanic.
3. Like Ythill the majority of the scum team rest in the ‘Town’ pool that most players have. Note this is only a logical reason if we have a single Team. If we have two separate scum-teams this goes out the window.
Seacore wrote:Ah, the L's confused me.
Um, whut? You can’t tell the difference between LynchMePls and Llamafluff? Does also having Locke Lamora in the game confuse you to no end?

--
KK wrote:Actually, I'd like to read MagnaofIllusion's opinion of Nexus/Fate as well.
Nexus was such a lurker I had no strong read on him Day 1. After the fact his unwillingingness to hammer OGML combined with his ‘Cassandra’ing OGML’s play (ISO 2, calls him a bit of an idiot, rather than scummy) is suspect as is his stance that the wagon will be ‘Good’ for VCA down the line.

Later he backtracks on his OGML stance as ‘Town Idiot’ (ISO 8) after the wagon has started to fall apart.

The rest of his ISO is basically ‘I’m V/LA’ and ‘I should have just hammered’. No significant reads on anyone.

Fate’s play is Fate – specifically crafted to look just the same regardless of his alignment. He pretends to not know players are in the game, buddies up to his pals, and generally spams the thread.

I’ll judge Fate on the results of his ‘suspicions’. If his ‘cases’ yield fruit quickly I’d suspect he’s scum looking to establish Town cred to make up for Nexus’s lurking and non-entitiy status. If his reads are bad I’d look closely at the people he buddies up to in the game if he survives. At least one of them is likely scum who will keep him around to drive mis-lynches.

--
Fate wrote:Oh look MoI posts and doesn't even comment on my entrance or alignment AT ALL except that I'm "playing the White Knight" (which would make OGML town and me scum in typical usage of the terms)
Well, I only picked out the part of your spam I thought was worth commenting on.

Yeah, typically White Knighting is when Scum comes in and defends a Town player under fire. If OGML is just that bad at this game thanks for making it clear what’s occurring.

That said I think it’s more likely you just put him in your ‘buddy’ blind spot like you do other players (Spyrex and Mina as examples). So when he does later flip scum I’ll resign myself that you are probably Town who just loves to ignore scummy players they ‘like’.

--
Wrath wrote:OK, I'm really confused why people are writing off the possibility of a town Vig. Why are SK or two scum teams being the only things discussed?
Because aside from Saint and myself most everyone had the typical ‘Ythill is obv-Town’ read on him. There were plenty of other scummy looking candidates for a Vig to ventilate last night (OGML for example). Shooting a consensus Town player as a Vig as opposed to scummy players is unlikely.

Thus the two team / SK speculation.

Additionally from a pure meta standpoint Large games are much easier to balance and somewhat reduce swingyness if you include two scum-teams or a Serial Killer as opposed to Minis.

--
OGML wrote:seacore keeps talking about things that aren't scumhunting. the setup. other games. lots and lots and lots of text about stuff that isn't scumhunting.
Oh the irony. What of your ISO is scum-hunting? You scummed it up Day 1 trying to get a lynch on SGR until you realized it wasn’t happening and abanodoned ship. Then you lurked until your buddies could engineer a lynch on someone else.

Day 2 you pop in with ‘Oh, sacrifice me’ for Town Brownie points and then sheep Fate on Apok. Your ISO 50 is simply a case of you picking out select quotes from Ythill’s ISO that supports your wagonning. That’s not scum-hunting.

But since you are getting a ‘pass’ let’s see how good Fate’s read is.

VOTE: Apoc

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1043 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 am

Yeah, life has fucked me over pretty hard since Saturday when I was engrossed in Marathon games …

I’ll keep this catch-up post shorter than normal because frankly I don’t see me not being lynched today given that the ‘Powers That Be’ have decided backstage that I’m scum.

I simply ask that you lynch me as opposed to sacrifice me since once I’m dead my alignment will be confirmed and there exists a possibility of my role being brought back later in the game.

Elect LMP, Farside and Agar
Revive Apoc
Sacrifice Saint

--
Saint wrote:vote: MoI L-1
Claim immediately because I have role information that says your Sacrifice for Apok is a great move. And you are hoping to end the day via lynch before that can happen.

Once Saint responds I’ll fully claim my role.
Saint wrote:WC I am not even going to claim if I CAN be roleblocked, let alone answer that fully.
You are reading like scum fishing to see if I have a Power Role, honestly.
You aren’t going to discuss whether you can be roleblocked? Good to know since the odds of a Town role that can’t be blocked are astronomically smaller than a Scum / SK role that can’t be.

--
Seacore wrote:So we are going to completely ignore (apart from Gaggle) the hammer without a chance to claim?
Farside wrote:Did you miss the hammer from MOI where he didn't allow a claim? How is did that not even registered to you?
Why is OGML scum in your view?
Funny that neither of you raised a peep that I could find Day 2 about SGR’s hammer without a claim on 00Icon. Yes, the results of my accidental hammer were worse than SGR’s. We both were not paying close enough attention. Yet his is apparently no big deal simply because it hit a VT.

Noted.

--
SGR wrote:Listen to me next time, please
No, listening to you would have been foolish. Now we resurrect the stronger role and still have another Ressurect to use closer to MYLO / LYLO on another strong confirmed Town.

--
Seacore wrote:He could also really be scum with MoI. His case on MoI? "His day phase wasn't impressive". I mean,
there was more wrong with MoI's day one than that
. But he sits there and the reluctantly gets off because a town read tells him to.
Bolded for emphasis … speaking of revisionist history. I looked over your ISO. All you say on the issue of my scumminess is that "He always seems so, look at ATHF".

--
Gaggle wrote:What else. OGML's so fucking town, but stop lurking plz and come back and give us a content post.
Lulz. OGML is Town even though he does nothing Pro-Town and lurks like a champion.

--
Farside wrote:Fate believed that OGML used the wagon on himself to look for scum. Basically play bad and look for those who use crap reasons to vote.
He also thought OGML was pushing SGR for information not for mislynch. I think reading Fate's views he saw it as OGML trying to gain information from those that jumped on those wagons.
Um, not. For this to be credible OGML would have actually had to have
DONE SOMETHING WITH THIS GAMBIT INFORMATION
. But has he? Nope. He’s lurked like a champ and rode out the suspicions on his terrible Day 1 play since he was ‘protected’ Day 2.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1122 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:35 am

Since Saint has softclaimed some multi-faceted role without specifics I’ll just claim my role directly –

I am Mr. Ibis (Old God) and a Limited Universal Back-up. Each Night I get a 1-shot use of whatever power the person lynched for the Day had. My power does not work on Sacrifices or Nightkills and has to be used the Night I receive it or it is lost.

N1 I got all the powers of a Vanilla Town … aka zilch.
N2 I got a one use Watch inherited from Apok do to my mistake hammer.

I used it to watch Fate since his suspicions about Apok turned out dead wrong. Who visited him last night? Saint.

So he is either Scum who got delegated to kill Fate, a Serial Killer (and this makes sense if he killed Ythill … going after strong players regardless of perceived alignment), or a stupid Vig.

TL: DR
– Saint is a killing role of some sort and I doubt very much he is Town.

--
Gaggle wrote:teehee.png magna trying to see if he can out a pr before going down. OH NO WAIT WE HGAVE 137373737 investigative roles instead.
I love that you know exactly what I am going to say.

And why exactly do you know so much about the set-up?
Gaggle wrote:This head was being impuslive >_>
Oh look, Hydras being inconsistent and using the Hydra as an excuse. Where have I seen that before?

Macavitar in Clash of Kings – Scum
MasterSpy in Andrius’s LOTR – Scum (yeah, that was me – full disclosure and all)

The Faraday head is well aware of how that works having Modded Clash of Kings.

--
KK wrote:Actually, it was your hammer that did that..
Additionally, the entirety of the rest of your catch-up post is horrible. I'm willing to hammer.
Ah, the classic “entire post was horrible” claim without quoting a SINGLE BIT of why. Great use of rhetoric there :roll:

--
Farside wrote:Have you two had issues in the past that cause the reaction you had?
We’ve played one game together before – Classic Mafia from AGM. I’ve already linked to so look at my ISO if you want to read it.

My problem with Ythill is very similar to my problem with Fate or ReaperCharlie or Ythan – his ego and inability to accept that his way isn’t the only way.

Quite frankly I didn’t vote from him simply because I’m a realist … his Town cred was way to entrenched by the time I replaced to make it a meaningful gesture. He wasn’t getting lynched based on the flack anyone who questioned him got (see the reactions to Saint’s attacks on him).

--
Saint wrote:I urge someone to simply vote on MoI so you all don't lynch yet another power role
fucking idiots
Self-preservation on display right here. Hammer me before I can provide the insight into why you should be sacrificed.
Saint wrote:That's actually why I voted
hoping scum would hammer MoI really quick, before I could be mis-sacrificed

the fact that has not happened proves to me MoI is scum, as I know I am not
Anyone who believes I am scum needs to go back to the fact I was the only fucking person pressuring Ythill at all.
So your argument is the following? –

1. You are Town.
2. You put me at L-1 after I indicated that I had role-based information on you that caused you to be a viable Sacrifice target.
3. You thought that scum would quickhammer me to prevent you from being Sacrificed?

Sorry, step 3 is where your logic falls apart. Regardless of my alignment if you are Town scum (be it single faction or multi-faction) wouldn't quickhammer so as to get rid of you also. Nice try but your logic if Fail.

As to you not being scum –

1. How do you know there aren’t multiple scum groups again?
2. How does your intereaction with Ythill not slot nicely as distancing?
Saint wrote:my role enables me to pick between 3 options at night, one which has a 50% chance to obstruct roleblocking
that is all that I am going to share for now
1. As has been mentioned % use abilities are not very common.
2. As mentioned above this reeks of a Serial Killer power set. 3 unlimited use powers to choose from each night?

--
AGar wrote:And where is MoI? It's fucking Thursday (alright, so Wednesday was the last day so far for normal people, but w/e). Isn't his V/LA generally stuck to weekends?
To be blunt AGar – Fuck off.

When you posted this it had been less than 48 hours since my last post. My life has been fucking busy lately. Deal with it.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1132 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:33 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:yeah MOI didn't even provide any flavour for the role. thanks for helping out wc x_x flavour plz moi.
Um my role PM has no flavor. Thus there is nothing to provide.

You can now go back to outguessing the Mod and failing as usual :roll:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1143 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Unelect AGar
Unelect Farside

Elect Seacore
Elect Locke Lamora

If anyone else has question for me I'll check in once a day or so.

At this stage I'm not going to waste time attempting to get any interactions and reasons since everyone's mind is made up.

Once I flip you can start looking at those who jumped on my wagon with little forethought.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1159 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:27 am

Llama wrote:Something feels off though, GG just mentioned what feels most odd. Just the result makes me uncomfortable.
Nice soft rhetorical argument (feels odd, you are uncomfortable). Have anything concrete to say? If Saint flips SK and not Mafia this looks like clear distancing from what scum knows to be a ‘bad’ non-Mafia sacrifice to me.

--
Gaggle wrote:the whole just for lynches thing sounds incredibly bad too. if town lynch wrong it doesn't matter as we get MOI to take that pr...
Getting a 1-shot use of a PR isn’t the same as taking over the PR. Thanks for more ‘Outguessing the Mod’ …
Gaggle wrote:thanks for permission. at least you got the lack of flavour right.
Yeah, your magical ‘Tarp’ sure was effective. Here’s a hint – Traps only work when you are looking to trap someone who is lying.

--
Wrath wrote:I still don't really buy his claim, seems too convient but the flavor fits because Mr. Ibis was a mortician.
What is convenient about my claim? Please detail why it is ‘convenient’ because it is far from convenient for me. I’d much rather have had a role that people wanted to keep around like Doc or Vig.

--
farside wrote:MOI: Why did you "watch" Fate?
Because he was a logical target choice.

1. He got to go to the magical Backstage area and was the only new body there.
2. He soft-claimed roles as per his usual he would be a good target regardless of alignment.
farside wrote:MOI: While I'm asking did you read the book?
Nope have not read it yet. It’s on my list of soon-to-reads based on personal friends who have recommended it.

The rest of this post is horribly scummy given the facts outlined by Gaggle.

Still no comment as to why you had ZERO outrage for SGR’s claimless mistake hammer but mine is a Death Sentence?

--
Seacore at 1147 wrote:OGML, given that MoI is going to be lynched, would you mind switching your sacrifice vote to Saint. Or provide a good reason why not?
Seacore at 1155 wrote:OGML, quality player

At least we have tomorrow's lynch taken care of.
Um, whut? You directly ask OGML (who still is scum, BTW) to move his sacrifice vote to Saint and the moment he does you call him scummy?

Hypocrisy and bad distancing from OGML for the loss here.

Unelect – Seacore

Seacore wrote:Independent of MoI's claim, we all thought he was scum, and are prepared to lynch him for it.
I’d ask you for reasons but … you know … that’s inconvenient.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1161 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:09 am

Wrath wrote:@MoI: It's convient because it was basically Saint vs. MoI for the sacrifice and you claimed scum result (in a sense) on Saint to save your ass.
Yet your theory blows right up since my claim ISN’T saving me. If I was faking a claim (I’m not, but I want to discuss the theoretical here) to save myself I would have claimed Vig who shot Ythill or a Doctor role who protected a Pro-Town player.

My role is marginally useful … it depends on the quality of the lynches each Day. We lynch VTs or Goons and I’m no more than a VT myself.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1163 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:11 am

AGar wrote: Lolwut?
What about my theoretical discussion confuses you AGar?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1168 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:And yes I'm outguessing the fucking mod. I do not believe your role claim. I think you're scum and have done for some time. TARPS can also fail on competent players even if they're scum though.

Doctor would have bought you a very fucking quick hammer from me, so I see your' i'd not fake claim this' and that and raise you a 'that'd be a worse fakeclaim'
So you admit your pointless 'Tarp' was pointless regardless of my alignmnet. Bravo waste of time.

Um ... hard for you to quickhammer when you were already on me to begin with. Don't let reality get in the way of a good story.

If you want to miss the point of the statement that me claiming my role isn't a survival tactic good job. Because I'm not claiming to survive despite the fact that no-one seems to be willing to provide me reasons other than 'Dude, guts says you are scummy', 'Dude you accidently hammered ... yeah I ignored when others did that but you I get riled up about', and 'Dude your claim is fake because I like to outguess the Mod'.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1170 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:01 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:[
can fail = definitely a useless TARP in what language?

You're scum because you're scum. Your roleclaim hasn't changed my mind on that.
Oh .. I'm scum because I'm scum. Good to know :roll:

It's a useless exercise for the follow reason. I'm make it simple so you can follow along.

1. Your Tarp fails when the person claiming isn't fake-claiming.
2. You state your Tarp can also fail when used on 'Competent' scum.

Your Tarp failed. So either I'm not fake-claiming (hint ... this is what happened) or I'm competent scum which I would have been before your Tarp.

So it was a fantastic waste of time and just an excuse for you to spam up the thread. So Bravo.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1172 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:MAGNA YOU MEAN...

Traps don't work on comptent players YEAH CLEARLY I WAS TRYING TO SPAM. Fucking wat.
No ... provided the Mod actually knows what the Hell he is doing and STAYS THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD.

Nice try ... sadly you ended up quitting that game and lost ... I've been wondering why.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1174 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:25 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote: You were getting lynched there regardless, don't flatter yourself :) Mod just sped the process along. Just proving tarps can work dear. Now sit back like good scum and take your lynch.
Continue to believe that Faraday. The only reason anyone jumped on board is the Mod 'counter-claimed' me.

And your logic was fail once again since Booster Gold was the Hero I sent in my PM to Dana :P

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1190 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 am

Gaggle wrote:MOI did you breadcrumb your role?
No, as by the time I would normally have bread-crumbed my result I had to directly soft-claim it today.

--
Farside wrote:I have a null read on you day 1 and after ythill and day 2 I had a scum read on you. I have a town read on SGR. That is why you get noticed. I also mentioned that most people do look at the vote count so things like that happen.
Well, at least you are up front about your inconsistency.

I’m not sure exactly what the second line is supposed to mean.

--
AGar wrote:I'd hammer you into oblivion if that was so, a thousand times. I know he flipped scum, and that was great, but that was not an optimal vig-killing N1.
That’s patently stupid logic. You’d hammer someone for getting a correct result (killing Mafia) because you don’t feel it is
optimal
play? Really?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1198 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 am

Farside wrote:God I really hate these let me throw shit comments from people.
The second is pretty clear. I'm making a statement that most people look at the vote count.
You may hate it. I personally hate when people are blatantly inconsistent in how they approach scum-hunting and use generic reads as a cover.

You say “I have a Town read on SGR so his accidental hammer before a claim isn’t scummy”. If making said hammer is scummy behavior it is scummy behavior regardless of who does it.

The crux of your reasons for having a ‘Scum’ read on my can be summarized as follows – You didn’t like Ythill and my interactions. I’ve already explain to the full extent about why I didn’t push for him to be lynched Day 1 based on my replacement in. If you don’t accept them that’s not something I can do anything about.

I don’t know how you are certain that most people look at vote-counts. Regardless trying to ascribe a generic norm as a reason I’m scummy again isn’t something I can argue against other than to point out generic norms never apply directly to players in any sort of useful manner.
Farside wrote:MOI: If you had a scum read on Ythill day 1 why did you keep disputing Saint's points against Ythill?
Just because I have a scum read on someone doesn’t mean I’m obligated to ignore bad arguments against that person. Getting reads on others based on their behavior is part of the game. Much in the same way Gaggle pointed out your ‘flavor’ argument was pure crap when they have a scum read on me.
Farside wrote:Why is following Fate and hammering worthy of a vote on day 2?
Since OGML was AGAIN off the table I chose to vote with Fate to test his reads. He replaced into a slot that was generally perceived as scummy (Nexus), immediately called my top scum-read Town as Town can be and pushed a low content slot as scum. Had Apok flipped scum I would have had strong reason to believe that Fate tossed him under the bus for cred. That’s the kind of slot Fate historically has no problem throwing under the bus. That I inadvertently hammered just was that ... I missed Llama's L-1 warning.
Farside wrote:Why are you posting in another game while ignoring this game before you hammered Apok?
If you are going to do research do it well.

This thread opened Saturday. My last post in any of my regular games was Friday. My only posts in games on Saturday were Marathon games. I posted in none of my other on-going games. I didn’t have full time to post until Tuesday and guess what – this game was my VERY FIRST STOP.

That you are trying to insinuate I was lurking here is a crap argument.
Farside wrote:If you know you saw player X target player Y and player Y is dead why would you chose to sacrifice that player instead of voting them?
Because Sacrificing is more helpful to Town than lynching if the target is Scum. It’s not rocket science there. My result on Saint meant the chances of him being a Town PR are pretty much Nil. No need to worry about bringing him back via Ressurection.

Now a question to you
– your first Sacrifice of the Day was to sacrifice me to resurrect Apoki. Why didn’t you vote me instead of sacrificing me? If it’s because you have a scum read on me then my conclusion is you are grasping at staws in your questioning here. Because you are softly insinuating my behavior is scummy (Sacrificing someone I have a scum read / info on instead of voting) when you did the exact same thing.
Farside wrote:OGML!!!! READ THE FUCKING GAME OR THE NEXT POST YOU MAKE THAT IGNORES MY QUESTION WILL GET MY VOTE ON YOUR ASS!!
Oh, I see. This vote hop is particularly scummy but the rest of his play has been so Town … :roll:

--
Gaggle wrote:Saint's role claim, I don't really understand it. Can someone explain it to me? is he a 50% doctor? bodyguard? what? does he know? does anyone?
You would need a full and accurate claim from Saint to make any sense of his claim. He’s posted conflicting information during his long, drawn out claim.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1238 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 am

farside wrote:In your belief of Saint and saying you watched Fate get shot. Why not think he was a vig?
Because the Fate shot from Saint as a Vig makes zero sense. Why, as a Vig, wouldn’t he be shooting someone he suspected. Look at his ISO. Day 2 he elected Fate backstage and placed votes to sacrifice me and lynch AGar. Were he a Pro-Town role why wouldn’t he have killed on of his most recent suspicions? No need to wait to hang scum when you are a Town Vig … you just shoot them.

His shot makes much more sense as SK / Mafia looking to keep suspicious players alive to lynch.
farside wrote:@MOI: Why would you "watch" Fate over Llama who was practically hitting people over the head that he had a PR?
Um whut? Llama’s soft-claims are pretty much in line with Fate’s soft-claims so I don’t see why you prioritize one over the other.

That said after the Apok flip my read on Fate was stronger Town than my read on Llama. Watching a scum-PR is much less likely to net useful results, IMO, so I took the bigger percentage play in my mind given I only had 1 shot.
farside wrote:Also if Saint is a SK do we know if he would flip just SK? What if there was more to him that you as a "back up" could have for the town.
If we are going to bring back Apok via Resurrection we have to send someone in his place. That person CAN’T be brought back as opposed to someone lynched. I don’t think my ability (which is marginal) warrants Sacrificing someone else. Even if we are forgoing some nice one-shot power I am more assured that Saint is scum via my result and his play than anyone else other than OGML.

If everyone would be on board sacrificing OGML and lynching Saint I’m all for that.
farside wrote:MOI: Is your back up ability for all alignments?
Locke wrote:MoI: do you know whether you can gain any role in the game, or if there are any limitations to which roles you can pick up?
I clarified this immediately on getting my role-PM when I replaced in. I backup whatever powers the individual lynched has, regardless of alignment. I cannot replicate factional powers so for example …. Lynching a Mafia role-blocker would give me a 1 shot Role-block to use that night but not a kill since the Mafia kill is factional.
farside wrote:I looked and on the 22nd you were not posting in a marthon game. You posted in one of your games. So I ask again since you were behind why follow Fate and not see what the vote count was? Why avoid this game for the day during the discussion when you were clearly on MS?
What the hell is the point here? Day 2 opened the 19th and I had informed Jahudo I’d be V/LA until Monday the 21st.

I posted my weekend catchup on the 21st. My next post was the 23rd. I didn’t post on here the 22nd. So what? I wasn’t prodded. W hat is your fascination with the 22nd? It is some magical date to you? I only posted in one of my multiple ongoing games on the 22nd. I was rather busy that day and that game was paramount on my mind given my limited time. In my 23rd catch-up I missed that Apok was at L-1 (as I see that Llama posted). The previous Mod vote-count had him at L-3 and I missed a vote. Nothing more to say on the issue.

--
Seacore wrote:Yeah, granted my "ogml do this" "ogml did this, he's bad" looks bad at a glance. But asking somebody if they will do something or to provide reasons why not is not the same as hammering without thought.
So you are trying to say that your “OGML please do this” followed by your “OGML I can’t believe you did that you are tomorrow’s lynch” when he did simply what you requested (sacrificing Saint or explaining why he will not) is less scummy than an inadvertent hammer?

Yeah, admitting you are acting scummy but saying “Oh, oh … MoI is scummier” isn’t a very strong defense.

Here’s the question to you I’ve been asking Farside – if hammering before a claim is so scummy why did you not attack SGR on that exact point?

--
Kublia wrote:OhGodMyLife has been keeping very under the rader on Day 3 as well. Seems to be actively trying to hide behind the wallpaper.
That’s what scum do when they have a close call Day 1. Yes, I know my Day 2 hammer didn’t help matters …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1259 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 am

Saint wrote:Scum have tried to kill me already, so that's how MoI knows I'm an SK.
Well now I know you are a Serial Killer. Before I just knew you were an anti-Town killing role.
Saint wrote:I will gladly work with the town.
Of course you will. That’s the only way you can hope to work into a position to betray us in attempting to fulfil your Non-Town win condition.

--
Gaggle wrote:K back to thinking MOI is almost certaonly scum. Explains the convolute role claim (i.e. I think he's more likely scum gambitting, as a failed kill on saint is a good chance of not being doc protected).
Lulz. So when Saint wasn’t admitting he killed Fate and was a Bodyguard who was blocked it made sense for me not to be scum. Yet now you cops to exactly my Night results and I’m clearly scum again :roll:

--
Seacore wrote:First, MoI, you've misunderstood what I said. I wasn't comparing my "please sacrifice. Ooh you sacrificed, you're scum" to you. I was comparing it to him. OGML.
I asked him if he would be willing to sacrifice Saint
. He then immediately hammered Saint in the sacrifice. No comments, no case, no request for full claim. Not just that, but at a glance it seems he hammered on my say so. And I'm on the top of his scum list.
Let’s revist your exact quote in regards to the bolded -
Seacore at ISO 78 wrote:OGML, given that MoI is going to be lynched, would you mind switching your sacrifice vote to Saint. Or provide a good reason why not?
That is your exact wording. You don’t ask if he is willing to sacrifice. You ask him to move his vote or to explain why he would not. He moved his vote and you immediately jumped all over him. Bad distancing is bad.
Seacore wrote:MoI - For the stated reasons ie hammer, convoluted claim and the way he's been playing.
Hey look, Seacore once AGAIN dodges the direct question about his blatant inconsistency regarding inadvertent hammers. Lulz. Can’t you actually come up with reasoning that doesn’t make you look like obv-scum?

At this stage I’m willing to support Seacore’s lynch instead of OGML

VOTE: Seacore

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1262 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:46 am

WrathChild wrote: There's only one way MoI knows Saint is an SK and not lying scum.
Lulz. Yeah, the fact that SAINT JUST CLAIMED IT IN THE POST I QUOTED.

Feel free to make a completely horrible justification to hoppin on my wagon.

Was I wrong in assuming that Ythill wasn't trying to bus you?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1272 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 am

Saint wrote:MoI, who is more of a thread to a non bulletproof SK?
Right now, being sacrificed, which is why I was forced to claim when my fakeclaim failed
but if I'm forced to vig who the town tells me to vig, I will get lynched if I don't follow the plan
What is not to understand?
1. So now you are non-bulletproof? I thought you were bulletproof since that his how you made your deduction that you were targeted by Mafia last night.
2. I understand what you are saying. My objection to you being leashed is the same objection I have to any non-Town killer being leashed - you can’t be trusted to fulfil your end of the bargain for the good of the Town. Nothing personal but you would be playing against your win condition. Your goal in making the bargain is to continue to survive long enough that you can’t be safely lynched. Your win condition does not jibe with the Towns. Additionally you may possibly be scum who is once again fake-claiming Serial Killer to buy another day. Seems unlikely but until you flip we can’t be certain.

--
Wrath wrote:Just in case anyone is going to get any ideas here, I'm just making a point. Saint claiming something does NOT make it true. The fact that MoI just swallowed it up made him confirmed scum in my eyes. Hell Saint already claimed six different things today, why are we supposed to believe that he's SK and not lying scum?
Are you being serious here? Because this is so illogical I don’t even …

Players facing immenint death via Lynch (or in this case Sacrifice) don’t lie when claiming scum (AKA non-Town) after claiming a non-scum Power-role. The only question is if he’s in fact lying Mafia hoping to get leashed as a Serial Killer. Given that no-one so far has counter-claimed his shot on Ythill I doubt very much he isn’t an SK.

Your statement here is ludicrous as it throws all semblences of logic out the window. It’s either scummy or stupid … not sure which.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1276 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:18 am

Locke wrote:MoI: did you think Fate's softclaiming was any more genuine than usual (ie. not very)? Can you explain again why Apok's flip made you think Fate was town? I'm not sure I understand the reasoning the first time round.
Fate’s soft-claiming was on par with the norm IMO … no way for scum to tell if he’s serious or not. See Blackest Night where he hinted at being a Cop as a Gunsmith.

As for the read based on the Apok flip I’ll detail it as concisely and clearly as possible.

Fate replaced into a not great slot (Nexus).

He identifies Apok, a player who is a low contributor (aka possible lurking scum) immediately as scum and gets Town to run him up.

If Apok had flipped scum gut would have said Fate was his scum partner who sacrificed him for insta-Town cred by cutting lose a weaker player. The exact sort of play some people have been accusing me of doing in regards to Saint.

Yet Apok flipped Town. Thus my gut said Fate was more likely to be Town overcompensating for his slot’s early play.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1278 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 am

WrathChild wrote:See my post @KK. Saint is not sacrificed even though he is at the majority. He sees he can still weasel out. My point is and you even confirm it yourself as a possibility AFTER I grilled you for it. There is a DISTINCT possibility that Saint is lying Mafia, the fact that you did not even consider it tells me you already know that he is not. Then you tell me it's FailCakes logic when you even used the same logic in the above post.
No ... what's fail if your logic that following Occam's Razor that Saint is in fact a Serial Killer means I'm scum.

The chances he is fake-claiming Mafia are minimal because at any minute whoever killed Ythill could counter him. Yet it hasn't happened. Odds are, given his push on Ythill Day 1, that he is Ythill's killer.

And thus NOT POSSIBLY MAFIA ALIGNED WITH YTHILL! Given Llama's point about Ythill's flip the chances of Two full scum groups are VERY small. Thus Serial Killer fits logically with Saint's play.

But continue to scum it up clinging desperately to the logic you are floating. You've doing a great job undueing the hard work Ythill did distancing form you. If OGML and Seacore weren't more obv-scummy I'd be inclined to follow LMP and wagon you instead.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1288 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 am

Saint wrote:Well, you all can lose the only person in the game to have pegged scum.
AtE in full effect … but let me ask you a question.

Was your shot at Ythill 100% based on a scum read? If so why did you shoot Fate. Or was your Ythill shot made to eliminate a strong player (regardless of alignment)?

--
Gaggle wrote:if we lynch saint and don't sacrafice can moi confirm himself via an extra kill? yeah? he should be able to right?
If the SK kill is not a factional ability then yes I should be able to make a kill tonight if Saint is lynched. Given that we want to bring Apok back for N4 action who would you suggest we Sacrifice in Saint’s place?

--
Seacore wrote:I'm Sam Black Crow, I'm Human, I'm one of my favourite characters in the book, oh, and I'm a Commuter. I commute on prime numbered nights, which I thought was a pretty cool little twist given the theme.
In that case I’d like you to address some quotes you have said regarding my claim.
Seacore ISO 79 wrote:In summary. The claim is fine.
Seacore ISO 86 wrote:MoI - For the stated reasons ie hammer, convoluted claim and the way he's been playing.
1. Please explain what about my claim changed between 79 and 86 that took if from a fine claim to a convoluted one.
2. Please explain how you find my claim to be convoluted in light of your own claim which operates based of Prime Numbers? Given the ‘cool little twist’ you had in your role-pm why is the twist to my role suddenly convoluted.
Seacore wrote:You said back when you were still fake claiming that you visited Fate. Did you? Was that the person you killed N2?
The following quote highlights that Saint visited Fate. Otherwise he would not have included the bolded portion -
Saint wrote:
but MoI might not be lying
because I chose to go with myself being unroleblockable (50% like I said) last night, and uninvestigatable by dt, so here is information there is for sure a cop/rolecop (50% again on being un-dt-checked).
He couldn’t have questions about whether I was lying or not if he hadn’t actually visisted Fate as I saw him do.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1326 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:51 am

Seacore wrote:Also, complex role "copying the powers of those who have recently been lynched the day before" is not the same as a role that has a standard name and just acts on an interesting timing mechanic.
You are overstating the complexity of my role. I’m a Universal Backup who is limited to one-shot of any ability I receive. That’s hardly complex. The other factors – namely backing up only lynches – is necessary based on the Sacrifice mechanic in the game. The added complexity of the game itself necessitates more rule language.
Seacore wrote:Commuter is a standard, if infrequently used role, it generally acts on odds or evens. I don't think it makes it that different or more complex to act on Primes, it just ties it in with the mysticism of the setting.
I don’t disagree that Commuter is a fairly well know role. My issue is that it is more a very common fake-claim for scum (I know, I used it myself in Return to Liten). It explains why you haven’t been killed.
Seacore wrote:Let's say I'm lying. Which of these two is true?
That you are restricted this to two options with no credence given to other possibilities I find scummy. For example, you could be using a Mod-provided fake-claim that was prepared during game creation which well pre-dates Chesskid’s post. You yourself say that it fits the mystical flavor of the source material. It could be an odd coincidence that Chesskid posted that same mechanic that Jahudo made for this game. That you are trying to limit the scope of possibilities in an manner that is stacked towards you being automatically Town is scummy.
Seacore wrote:I think that might be why MoI and LMP, and you to an extent (as all three of you are scum reads for me) have come after me so hard today, because you failed to NK me last night.
Where have I seen this reasoning before … oh that’s right …
Saint wrote:Scum have tried to kill me already, so that's how MoI knows I'm an SK.
Which shows exactly the problem I have with that statement above. I spent the beginning part of the day going after Saint based on my role-information. I shifted my attention to you based on your scummy play today. You can't say that I've been coming after you so hard all day when I was going after Saint hard based on my Night result.

Let me ask – what happened to OGML being scum? I see him in your next post as being scum ranked ‘higher’ than Llama. Why didn’t you mention him here? You basically called for him to be scum for following your lead earlier and then he disappears from your discussion until the list.
Seacore wrote:In short, lynch LMP, he flips town. OGML and MoI will show up as even scummier and then we'll have caught most of the scum.
What the hell is this crap. You are advocating lynching a ‘scum’ suspect that I have a Town read on. You claim that if he flips Town it makes me scummier? For someone opposed to rhetoric you aren’t giving a reason why right here. Scumtastic.
Seacore wrote:In conclusion: MoI is scummy regardless of his claim. If his claim is true it fits a scum power set perfectly. However it's more convoluted than others and could likely be fake.
1. Funny that you’ve never actually posted anything akin to a case regarding me. You’re doing exactly what you accuse LMP of doing to you … posting empty rhetoric regarding my alignment.
2. How exactly does my role make perfect sense as a scum power? It makes just as much, if not overwhelming more, sense as a Town role devised to reduce swing in the set-up.

--
Saint wrote:this has all been a gambit, I'm really just a vigilante
sup WC scum

p.s. sorry I killed you Fate, I'll probably be joining you soon
As soon as the game is over I’m nominating this as Funniest Claim. I don’t know if it was intended to be funny but had me falling out of my chair laughing when I read it.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1328 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:00 am

@Seacore – So I addressed multiple points in that post and you chose not to address anything regarding you scum read on OGML or that you yourself have not been presenting anything of a case on me. Noted.
Seacore wrote:I don't see a Back up, limited, modified, universal, one shot or otherwise, making that much sense in a game where we can bring back the dead with their PRs intact.
That’s great – you haven’t explained why it doesn’t make sense.

1. Any lynched Town PR loses at least two Night actions .. the night they are lynched and the night in which they are resurrected since they return at Daybreak. My role mitigates the potential damage to Town suffers from a bad mislynch.
2. You haven’t explained how it is more logical that my role is a Scum role.
3. The ability to resurrect is limited to two uses. Please indicate how that invalidates the possibility of my role existing given Nightkilled players can also be brought back?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1330 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:11 am

WrathChild wrote:RE: Flailing Saint
I've got a bad feeling he's not an SK and not on Ythill's team. I was thinking his claimed role (at one point) would fit perfectly as Loki (Low-Key), the god of chaos and part of the two-man con with Wednesday. Could Saint have a partner and be doing all these schenanigans to pull wool over our eyes that he has a partner?
That doesn't seem likely as a motivation as I expect his flip would give some indication if he was part of a unit ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1336 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:50 am

farside wrote:After everyone questioned your role from here to sunday and to claim it as a fake claim without reason. Yes I want a fucking case from you on why you believe Seacore is scum at this point that has nothing to do with the claim.
Well … so it’s ok for everyone and their brother to call my role-claim fake with impunity but I’m not allowed to consider the possibility that Seacore is fake-claiming at all? If you want to be inconsistent on a regular basis in a manner that is at best Anti-Town that’s fucking great.

You know what I want? A fucking case from ANYONE not you on why I am scum. I’ve yet to get that. And “Lol your hammer was scumtastic” isn’t a case. Neither is “MoI’s play is scummy … yeah its gut deal with it”.

Have you not been reading the thread? Because I’ve hardly ignored Seacore all game long as he has ignored me.

Let’s revisit some of my observations … shall we?
ISO 5 wrote:You know what would have been great? Letting Apock answer himself so I could get a better read on the person I ASKED THE QUESTION.
Here Seacore has pre-emptively answered a question for someone that they were fully capable of answering on their own. Anti-Town at the very least.
ISO 22 wrote: At least one of these is scum looking to get ‘Town points’ by being surprised by the flips.
I called out both Seacore and Llama here about the “Oh, vezok was killed that was so surprising” posts.

Seacore’s reaction to this is suspect, as I indicate in ISO 23.
ISO 24 wrote:Funny that neither of you raised a peep that I could find Day 2 about SGR’s hammer without a claim on 00Icon. Yes, the results of my accidental hammer were worse than SGR’s. We both were not paying close enough attention. Yet his is apparently no big deal simply because it hit a VT.
He also shares my problem with you in regards to zero consistency in the scumminess of actions – re SGR.
ISO 24 wrote:Bolded for emphasis … speaking of revisionist history. I looked over your ISO. All you say on the issue of my scumminess is that "He always seems so, look at ATHF".
Further shows his ‘read’ on me that I was scummy Day 1 was completely fabricated. He doesn’t have any ISO posts from Day 1 or Day 2 that support his “Oh, MoI was scummy Day 1. Yet when it becomes 'popular' he's in with the crowd acting like he's suspected me all along.
ISO 29 wrote:Um, whut? You directly ask OGML (who still is scum, BTW) to move his sacrifice vote to Saint and the moment he does you call him scummy?

Hypocrisy and bad distancing from OGML for the loss here.
This is fairly recent but once again his reaction to OGML’s ‘hammer’ of Saint was scumtastic.

Add in the further inconcistency he’s shown today (using rhetoric only to attack me but calling LMP scummy for the same activity and I think I’ve made a pretty clear case for Seacore as scum.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1339 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:23 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:I think we should all claim whether or not we are "Old Gods" starting with Kublai.
I think you need to explain how this is relevant at all to scum-hunting.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1341 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 am

WrathChild wrote:@MoI: The reason people aren't buying your claim is because your hammer yesterday was so scummy. Seacore doesn't have that bleamish on his record like you do, so his claim is being taken with less scrutiny then yours.
So let me get this straight ... your stance is that an accidentaly hammer (which is what it was ... I've explained it as fully as possible) is so much more scummy than the sum of Seacore's scummy play?

Questions for you Wrath -

1. Why, if you feel this way, didn't you attack SGR for his hammer. It falls under the same umbrella as mine - he didn't check the vote count to realized LMP's fake-hammer was a gambit and voted to 'get on board' after the thought the lynch was already decided. He didn't allow for a claim. Other than the fact that 00ic was VT and not a Power-role I'd like you to explain why I'm public enemy number 1.
2. You 'case' on me for assuming that Saint was a Serial Killer after HE DIRECTLY CLAIMED IT IN THREAD was craptastic. I've already demolished it yet you keep refering back to it when you say you have 'made your feelings known'. Other than bringing up the inadvertant hammer over and over do you actually have anything else that's valid scum-hunting?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1344 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 am

Gaggle wrote:NOPE. Low Key's a good guy.
Insert face-palm pic here …

--

@Apok
– Ok, you can quote me. Good for you.

1. You didn’t explain crap once again.
2. I note you dodged all the direct questions I asked you. :roll:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1363 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:21 am

Not a ton of time to post right now.

Call me non-plussed about Farside's plan. Confirming Seacore's role as a commuter doesn't necessarily confirm his alignment, especially in a game with a Serial Killer. That said obviously there is strong enough support.

Back to my 'Number 1 for 3 Days running' suspect.

UNVOTE: Seacore

All the points I have made previously still stand.

1. Lack of scum-hunting and coasting.
2. Ythill's "not the lynch today play" Day 1.

Add to that that I don't have a significant scum read on KK at all and the course of action is obv.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1373 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:34 am

Kublia wrote:I was waiting for A Gaggle of Geese's reaction. Doesn't anyone find it interesting that he didn't comment on it at all and he's reacting to it by voting me?

I'm leaning towards 2 right now. chesskid3 is impulsive enough to be enamoured with a mechanic and blurt it out at an inappropriate time.
File this (especially the second part) in my ‘To be Mulled’ folder.

--
Seacore wrote:So, right now you think I'm scum?
Are you happy to wait for farside's plan to confirm me?
What do you know exactly about the plan that provides Farside with information about your alignment? Just curious, because all I see so far is “I can prove Seacore is a Commuter”.

To quote KMD – ‘Proven ability does not equal proven alignment”
Seacore wrote:However, it does assume that there are no scum backstage.
Given your reads of myself, OMG, Llama and LMP as scum the current Backstage crew would have scum. How does this factor into your thoughts on the plan?

--
farside wrote:I have yet to see commuter be a scum role. You have links or games you ever saw a scum hider or commuter I would be open to this WIFOM.
Pretty sure I have seen one here on MS. It wasn’t in a game I played so I’m going to have to dig. I think it was either a Kise or xRECKx game so that should help me. I’ll post it when I find it.

I agree that Commuter is more likely to be Town than Scum. I just am not willing to rule out the concept that proven Seacore as Commuter can’t be scum. Especially given his play.

--
OGML wrote:Once again this is why I would have preferred to have been sacrificed yesterday, so scum wouldn't have this dumb wagon to fall back on yet again.
Then why didn’t you argue to replace Saint as today’s sacrifice so he could be lynched? That would mean I might have been able to use Saint’s ability to off scum or perhaps prove Seacore’s ability directly.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1374 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 am

Didn’t take as long as I thought –

Kise’s Square Enix I was the game in question I was remembering. May be more occurances that I do not know about.
Kise the Mod wrote:10. Chronopie - Cagnazzo (Archfiend Commuter) - Lynched Day 5
Archfiends were one of two Mafia factions. Now I grant you that we are unlikely to have two Mafia factions here but I don’t see a Serial Killer as ruling out the possibility for a Scum Commuter.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1383 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 am

AGar wrote:His play has been a bit apathetic, but Ythill's behavior towards as the wagon progressed him gives me more of a town-vibe than a scum-vibe.
Does Not Compute.

You are going to have to back this up because, quite frankly, it makes no sense.

Looking at Ythill’s posts from the minute OGML reached L-1 on, including his refusal to return to OGML, looks very much like buddy interaction and mild defense to me.

--
KK wrote:I think farside22 is more scummy than town, but the rest of the town is too closed-minded to want to hear it.
Have you laid out a case for why farside is scum? I’d like to read it if so. Otherwise this is just flufferly.
KK wrote:I need to start looking elsewhere, so I mind as well go to left field and bring up someone that's been bothering me lately.
Deadline is in just over three days. I appreciate casting a wide net. That said you certainly could have made a case for Locke while actually voting someone who has a chance of getting lynched today. Like OGML.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1425 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:09 am

ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS NOT NAMED SAINT

When planning for deadline please do not count Saint in among the vote totals for any lynch you want to go through. His best chance right now is to force a No-lynch by jumping off the dominant bandwagon close to deadline. Remember … not lynching causes the Sacrifice to fail.

Also, welcome back to MD ooba!

--
AGar wrote:I don't want to form a flashwagon here, but is anyone else really uncomfortable with how LMP is just coasting away here? Like... literally coasting.
Pot … this is Kettle … I’m sending you this long distance dedication to call you Black.

In all seriousness you’ve been in Coast mode since you were gifted the ‘Town’ designation by Llama’s soft-claim. You pop in, take a few pot shots, ignore direct questions and then pop back out.

I’ve yet to see you make anything of a case other than “Lulz, Player X is scum and needs to die”.

--
farside wrote:@LLama and I say this mostly to you. I see nothing town in OGML except the sacrifice me comment which is null.
On day 1 he calls Apok town then when the wagon goes on him for the link, shows links to Ythill/Apoko. He ignores any questions asked to him. He then votes Seacore when he has no case before or stated suspicion like he claims he had.
All in all if OGML isn't scum he sure as hell is anti-town.
Why has it taken you til deadline today to come to this conclusion? OGML hasn’t suddenly spammed the thread with scummy posts. He’s been playing this way since Day 1 when he caught heat.

--
KK wrote:@MagnaofIllusion - The above is typical of why I've been so frustrated with farside22's play. It's not town. This is twice now that I've caught her asking questions I've already answered. And both times it's immediately after she alledgedly ISO'd me to look for inconsistencies/hypocrasies. She's framing, not scum-hunting.
I understand where you are coming from here. Since she pulled out the “Mr. Ibis is a minor character in the book” attack on me I’ve been very wary of her.

--

@Seacore
– you dodged this … please answer ASAP –
Given your reads of myself, OMG, Llama and LMP as scum the current Backstage crew would have scum. How does this factor into your thoughts on the plan?
Also …
Seacore wrote: For this to be true, Gaggle is also scum.
Your point? I’ve not had a Town read on them this game.

--
Gaggle wrote:If we had to vote for one of them, we'd vote for seacore, but we are p. confident both are town
Continue to White Knight it up ….

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1436 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
Continue to White Knight it up ….
YEAH HOW DARE WE DEFEND A STRONG TOWN READ OH NO THAT'S JUST BAD OF US. FUCK YEAH WHITE KNIGHT.
YEAH AND HOW DARE I NOT TAKE SOMEONE AT THEIR WORD AND BASED ON MY OWN FUCKING READ SUSPECT THEY ARE SCUM LOOKING TO GET CRED.

FUCK YEAH SUSPECTING GAGGLE AS SCUM.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1440 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:02 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:> implying you're town.
DERP. Because you certainly aren't doing the same fucking thing :roll:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1443 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:05 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:what do you think of the fact ythill pushed on farside backstage over a really stupid wording thing? you think it was distancing (this is mostly why I think farside was town as he did the same to us over an edited post) and it looked like fake scumhunting.
Lulz. You do remember that most of us can't see the magical backstage happenings to judge what we think of said interactions? Do you?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1507 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:06 am

Gaggle wrote:HEY MAGAN YOU GOT SEACORE'S POWERS? SUPERCOOL STORY BRO.
Hey Gaggle of Derp – yes I did. I got the ability to Commute on Even Nights on Night 3. Again, trememdously useful. Thanks for making the bone-headed decision to make that happen.

Let’s examine the wagons, shall we?
Seacore (7) – LynchMePls, Llamafluff, Kublai Khan, OhGodMyLife, Saint, AGar, A Gaggle of Geese
OhGodMyLife (6) – Seacore, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, farside22, ooba
I’m taking yourself, Seacore and OGML off the wagons. You made the choice and the other two obviously were not going to vote anywhere else and were both Town per you.

Seacore – LMP, Llama, KK, Saint, AGar
OGML – Locke, MoI, WC, farside, ooba

So both your Town reads from 1506 (ooba and WC) and your prob Town read (farside) were on OGML. Your prob-Town read had a plan to test Seacore Night 3. Yet you chose to hammer the wagon with confirmed scum Saint, your meh read Llama, and your scum read KK on it. And made the choice to hammer the Town player (per you at 1474) who claimed a Power-role over the Town player who claimed VT. And is fucking useless.

VOTE: Gaggle

All you’ve done this game is throw rhetoric around, declare people Town with no really good basis, and proclaim yourself obv-Town. I’m not letting your cruise through the game any longer. You are scum.

If people are interested at some point in lynching Obv-Scum OGML I’d be happy to finally accomplish that also.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1516 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:37 am

ooba wrote:Apok should have some results for us ..
I think you mean singular. He should have a N1 result to share.

But that does remind me

Elect Apok
Elect MoI

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1540 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 am

At this stage Gaggle and OGML are as good as confirmed scum. I don’t see voting outside those two today. I might be able to be swayed to Llama or maybe farside or LMP in a pinch but the odds are really unlikely.

My Town reads at this stage are Apok (obv), Wrath, Locke, and ooba. Unless any of you can bring a convincing case against someone I’m not moving outside the obv-scum group today.

@My Town reads above
– I’d like to hear your thoughts on the following Topic –

The Backstage has YET to be hit with a successful Mafia kill.

N1 – LMP, farside, Gaggle and Ythill Backstage. Scum hits Vezok and SK hits Yhtill (Scum Backstage)
N2 – LMP, farside, Gaggle and Fate Backstage. Scum hits ???? (if Saint or Seacore, it was not Backstage) and SK hits Fate (Town Backstage)
N3 – farside, Gaggle, Locke and Llama Backstage. Scum hits AGar.

I find it hard to believe that if farside, Gaggle and to a lesser degree LMP were all Town that scum would consistently been shooting away from that group.

@farside
– I’d like to hear your thoughts on Gaggle.

You want some chuckles
– what do 1530 and 1508 have in common?

1. They don’t bother to elect someone to resurrect? Lulz.
2. Why not? Because it makes no sense to use the last revive on any dead player. Seacore would come back for Day 5 and be killed overnight since he’s an EVEN NIGHT Commuter.
3. Both look like they want to get away with getting a claimed Town PR killed two days in a row and hope no-one notices.

@Everyone who has been saying my role didn’t make sense since all the flips have been “Watcher, Tracker” –
what does you have to say now that Seacore, who is an even night commuter, flipped simply “Commuter”. I’d really like to hear how what you have to say now. Really.

--
Gaggle wrote:i mean seriously manufacture better reasons than this if you're going to suspect us.
See, unlike you (aka Scum) I don’t need to ‘mafacture’ reasons. I just have to show my reasoning. For example, the scum motivated behavior I pointed out above the you dodged since you can’t provide any sort of Town motivation for you choice. It's ok. You don't want to get into a debate because it only will make your obv-scum status more apparent.
Gaggle wrote: Wagon analysis is retarded though, I hammered the person I thought had the bigger chance of being scum. Both were town, but seacore had a slightly better chance of being town. I explained all that yesterday, I'm pretty sure. I don't think this is remotely hard to understand.
1. Wagon analysis is retarded because it shows your scum motivation, I assume. :roll:
2. So you are saying Seacore had a
SLIGHTLY BETTER
chance of being scum, so you decided to hammer claimed Power Role over claimed Vanilla who has been 100% scumtastic all game long. Yeah, that’s not remotely hard to understand – you are scum who played the “Lol they are both so Town … I’ll just hammer the PowerRole because it makes my win condition easier to achieve and then will pretend it didn’t happen” game.

--
OGML wrote:Elect: Apok, Locke, OhGodMyLife

Vote: Kublai

Sacrifice: MoI

Yeah that should do it.
You can just come out and directly claim scum. I can’t see anyone really being this stupid in real life. I can't believe players didn't sacrifice you or lynch you yesterday.
OGML wrote:Its like every day farside has to throw out her reads and start all over again. That convenient.
Convenient you had no problem at all until she actually came to her senses and started suspecting you as obv-scum.

Yeah – having reads that change is a scum-tell. :roll:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1554 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:16 pm

@Locke and ooba
– I’d like some thoughts from you about Gaggle if you please. Please take note that his plan today is to spam the thread with rhetoric and hope that Appeals to Repitition are enough to get him off the hook.

--

@Gaggle of Derp
– Nothing to say about you scumtastic sacrifice move with your obv-buddy OGML? Noted.
Gaggle wrote:I think that's how the usually flip. in my experience with commuter's it's standard they can't commute every night. how does this make your role more credible? lmao terrible.
Terrible? Lulz. Standard commuters can’t commute on successive nights but aren’t restricted to Odd or Even Nights. Seacore’s role is obviously a variant. Either you are too stupid to figure this out (unlikely but possible if this is Chess) or you are scum who over-extended and can’t disengage in any manner that doesn't make you look scummier.
Gaggle wrote:this is MONUMENTALLY STUPID on literally every fucking level imaginable. seacore once outed is as good as a vt, he's got no use and he's no threat to scum he's certainly never going to be a high priority kill for them.
Yes, everyone who doesn’t buy your crap explanation is monunmentally stupid :roll:

Are you fucking serious in saying a Commuter, even when outed, isn’t a threat to Mafia. Town roles that have kill protection are potential kryptonite to scum. Especially with the WIFOM that Seacore threw out there about being Prime Number (which by the way if you aren’t smart enough to deduce would have potentially fucked over the scum when they tried to kill him N4 or N6). That you are trying to say a Commuter is no use or threat to scum compared to a Vanilla Town is laughable.

Die scum die!!!!
Gaggle wrote:if lmp is town he's worse than OGML at this stage, at least OGML has the courtesy to have good reads.
I cannot explain how much this makes me laugh.

Flail some more scum.

--

@Apok
– Any reason you didn’t share your N1 results?

--
farside wrote:MOI: Let me get back to you on GG in a bit.
Somehow I doubt you would have been very charitable when you were grilling me yesterday if I had responded in this manner. But since you aren’t obv-scum like Gaggle and OGML I’ll give you some rope, as it were.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1559 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Kublai Khan wrote:You didn't list me as either a town or scum read, but I'll chip in my thoughts anyways.
To be fair you are in my null pile just outside Town status along with LMP.

Also -

Elect ooba

I think it may be best served having a fully new set of eyes Backstage given my thoughts above.

I'd support also support Wrathchild on that front.

Anyone not Electing Apok is doing it wrong.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1560 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:55 pm

I see Gaggle of Ostriches continues to use the "Head in Sand" technique. Yes, you don't "negotiate with terrorists" because you are scummy as hell and can't really frame your play otherwise.

At least they are consistent.

More votes for the obv-scum clown please.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1566 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Look .. you squint closely enough and you can see the Scummy desperation in Chesskid spamming the thread basically saying "Lulz, yuz scumzors"

MORE VOTES FOR GAGGLE OF SCUM PLZ.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1570 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Gaggle wrote:> implying this is chesskid and not faraday
Really? I wouldn’t expect Faraday to spam the thread and be so obv-scum about it. He comes off as way smarter than Chessderp. Live and learn.
Gaggle wrote:also, asking about how backstage works given we know scum was there n1 and likely at least 1 scum has been there since is clearly KK trying to play town who doesn't know how BS works.
Wow … let’s play the game then Gaggle of Scum. Name the scum backstage. Here’s the handy dandly list of N2 and N3 backstage. I’m really curious who it is.

N2 – LMP, farside, Gaggle and Fate Backstage.
N3 – farside, Gaggle, Locke and Llama Backstage

Inbefore Gaggle of Scum ignores because he doesn’t want to commit a read who might be his scum partners …

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1583 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 pm

LlamaFluff wrote: We arent killing MoI, chances are he still is town here, same situation applies for GG. Although he isnt at the same level as the other two, OGML is not getting lynched either. We also arent sacraficing today, that happens tomorrow.
More on the rest of this post when I have time but ..

FUCK NO

Simply put you don't get to take two obv-scum in Gaggle in OGML off the table. No dice.

And we aren't lynching KK today. Sorry, I have a bigger Town read on him than you.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1591 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:26 am

@Gaggle of Scum
– I asked you SPECIFICALLY at 1570 to identify the scum backstage N2 and N3. I find it highly ironic that you attack others for “NOT ADDRESSING STUFF” but you are doing the exact same thing. Hypocricy … your name is Gaggle of Scum.

Preview edit
- Nice way to keep your option open - who again was backstage scum N2? You said they were backstage every night.
Gaggle wrote:yeah because it's not like we've given an explanation of why we hammered seacore. never done that. not even once. if you feel both are town you lynch the one who' slightly more likely to be scum. this is fucking obvious. continue to ignore the perfectly valid explanation in the thread, I mean KK and MANGA are doing a pretty good job, KK won't even respond to my OGML town tells with words (SCARED)
Funny … you are a master of ignoring perfectly reasonable explanations when post in thread (anything to do with my claim which was proven right BTW) but get all flaily when people don’t accept your crap.

Fact – Your explanation make ZERO sense from a Town perspective. That you further compound it by trying to say that a Commuter is more useless than a VT just demonstrates that you have no ground to stand on and are trying to do anything you can to avoid the noose.

DIE, SCUM, DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Gaggle wrote:well he's voting KK and wanting sacrafice MOI. he's done well finding scum. Making a case doesn't make one a townie. In fact it's not any sort of tell at all.
Translation
- I’ve dug my heels in too heavily regarding my Obv-scum Partner and can’t bus him now so I’m going to just throw stupid crap in thread.

Prediction
– OGML is some sort of scum PR which is why both Ythill and Gaggle have worked so hard to make sure he isn’t lynched.
Gaggle wrote:way to ignore informative pr claim jackass
Oh wait – weren’t you the moron who has been throwing dirt at plenty of other PR claims (I seem to recall it went something like "lulz, Investigation role everywhere Mafia" )and hammered PR Seacore over Obv-scum OGML?

Yeah, STFU scum.

--
farside wrote:I looked at the final count day 1 for BS and noted that everyone voting Ythill that has flippled is town. There is only 4 people (this includes myself) that have not flipped. I know I'm town and I'm wonder if the scum didn't want a connection to Ythill, but this still doesn't explain everything.
I want to explore this a little bit. Here is the break-out of the Ythill support / non-support at the end of Day 1.

Ythill
(9) – Llamafluff,
Seacore, Agar
, SGRaaize,
Vezokpiraka, Apokalyptika, Nexus
, LynchMePls, OhGodMyLife

Everyone else (8) – Gaggle, MoI, Kublai Khan, Wrathchild, farside, Locke Lamora,
00iCon
Saint

Some questions –

1. You mention that only 4 people from the Ythill support have not flipped. This is Llama, ooba (was SGR), LMP and OGML. I’m curious why you include yourself on that list. Per the end of day voting you were not supporting Ythill. Why do you include yourself in that list?
2. What do you make of the fact that Ythill was not supporting himself but did support all three of the others who went Backstage (yourself, LMP and Gaggle)?

--
Llama wrote:Now, not that it matters much at this point, but I will throw out all results of mine since we are getting to the point where it can probably clear out quite a few players. BS players know how to take this so I wont claim 100%, but this is what I have so far apart from the N1 innocent.

N2 - SGR (now ooba) is not mafia
N3 - LMP is not mafia
1. Please explain your motivations for investigating AGar, ooba and LMP.
2. Why, if you are indeed a Cop of some sort, are you still alive? I’d like your thoughts.
Llama wrote:I am taking GG off the table. I am also taking OGML and you off the table, and then im taking ooba and LMP off the table. This aint a buffet, there is a nice resturant with a menu and you can select only one item.
Um, you seem to be confused. I don’t care who you particularly think shouldn’t be lynched. You aren’t in position to make demands.

Both you and Seacore shared two little tidbits that I suspect greatly

1. You both comprised Ythill’s “Town until I say otherwise” pool Day 1.
2. You both did the whole “Wow, how shocking Vezok flipped” reaction Day 2.

I’ve said before that I think one of the two of you is scum based on those facts. Seacore flipped Town. Thus I don’t trust you in the least … especially given you are defending GG and OGML scum with no reasonable explanation.

--
Apok wrote:Oh yeah, I watched LMP night 1 and nobody visited him. I actually didn't intend to breadcrumb, though. Magna, where does your town read on KK come from?
My read on KK is a combination of gut and direct experience. In short his posts read to me as coming from a Town perspective.

Add in that players I have a scum-read on (Gaggle, OGML and to a lesser degree farside) have been pushing him. That makes me lean Town on KK even that much more.
Apok wrote:I also just noticed that OGML flavor-claimed Spirit of the Old World; I'm somewhat more inclined to believe he's town now, but not at all sold.
Why? I’d like to hear any sort of reasoning for flavor equating alignment when the Mod specifically said that alignments were scrambled 100% independent of character.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1592 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote: nostats.jpg court of the gods proved me correct on this so many times and it comes from town VASTLY more than from scum. i have all ur bases u lose.
So you solid base is a Single Game? Yeah, that's quite a pool to base it on.

Let's play back up your assertions - what players in Court of the Gods prove you right?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1595 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:43 am

Oh look, Gaggle of Derp once again can post a pointless picture as opposed to answering questions.

LYNCH IT WITH FIRE FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

Confirm Vote - Gaggle of Derp

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1596 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:45 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:@KK: My townreads are perfect so far based on flips this game
Lulz. Of course your Townreads are "perfect" ... you role PM tells you who your partners are.

It's Ok to bus OGML .. that way you can live till tomorrow so we can sacrifice you for Seacore.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1602 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:22 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:manga is using rhetoric. :) he all desperate ^_^
Actually I'm indulging in a little fun in basically using your own tactics against you. Who says I shouldn't enjoy frying a serial rheotric-using scum with his own 'best' weapon.

Funny that when I use it I must be desperate ... but you on the other hand in makes perfect sense :roll:

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1606 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:25 am

ooba wrote:Where are WC and Locke?
Good question.

In the meantime I'd like hear you thoughts on obv-scum Gaggle and want to know how your general reads have changed since Saint flipped SK.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1611 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:36 am

Gaggle wrote:oh and I think every single read I had while alive in court was pretty amazing, go search yourself, you were in the fucking dead quicktopic. benmage, almaster all proved my point w/r/t the vanilla claims. derpity derp.
No, I’m not bothering to look through 100 plus pages trying to collate your spam to see how ‘righteous’ your reads are. You want your evidence considered anything but laughable you need to do the work yourself. Oh that’s right, you are scum … you don’t really need to work just to engineer mislynches and kill with your team at night.
Gaggle wrote:@ MANGA we're ignoring your pr claim as it's a fakeclaim.
Good … I was hoping you would bring this up again. Please describe EXACTLY why you think it is a fake-claim. I’d like to see your reasoning so I can shred it.

Or are you just going to dodge this like the other hard questions?
Gaggle wrote:Iirc I said as useless, not more.
Oh look, it’s a visit from our Friend the Strawman of Semantics!!!

Rather than address the fact that your opinion makes no sense you pick out a single word and say “Hey, I said he was equally useless not more useless”.

Pro-Tip – A COMMUTER being as useless as a VT when he faked the Nights he could commute on is so laughable I don’t even ...

Once again – Gaggle of Scum can’t come up with anything to say other than “I already said so in thread”.
Gaggle wrote:also llama's not a cop, he's a fakeclaiming bp townie. leave him alone.
Um, what? He’s a BP Townie. In a set-up with a Proven Commuter Townie. Yeah, that makes sense …

Insert link to SoStupidYouCan’tEvenPossiblyReallyBelieveThat.com here.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1613 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:39 am

Gaggle wrote:revived commuter is useless,
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can’t be this stupid.

You are saying reviving a CONFIRMED TOWN PLAYER on a Day he is GUARENTEED TO BE IMMUNE FROM NIGHTKILLS is useless?

Your ‘Fate is more useful’ sthick I’m sure is based on his blindspot to your Obv-scum nature.

--

@farside
- Are you claiming that Llama claimed to be getting results from someone else backstage?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1618 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:51 am

Gaggle wrote:you seem pretty mad KK is getting lynched. so mad you can't even dread my posts properly (equally useless =/= more useless it's not a strawman, it's correcting a factual error ). that error changes the whole meaning of what i'm saying, outed commuter doesn't need to be shot, it can be endgamed as scum don't need to prioritise it. common sense, please manga, use some.
Lulz. Use some common sense yourself. Any revived player can be endgamed. DERP. That’s not an argument of thus why a Commuter is useless.

1. Mod Confirmed Town player is GUARENTEED to survive the Night.
2. Thus Scum must kill SOMEONE ELSE, narrowing down the field to take care of you and your patrners.

It’s not rocket science.
Gaggle wrote:except fate hates chesskid and would take great pleasure in lynching him. u silly. so silly.
Yeah, except

1. Gaggle isn’t just Chessderp.
2. He certainly didn’t push on you before. DERP.

Flail more caught scum ...

Continue to spam the thread in hopes that volume with no logical reasoning trumps logic and Town perspective.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1621 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 am

Gaggle wrote:lol if I was scum I'd be pushing a seacore revive you derp. he thought we were obv town.

OMG DID I USE WIFOM? I THINK I DID ^_^. he also thought kk was scummy, we should lynch kk as a present to him
Actually we should just lynch you. You make a much better present since you are actual scum who hammered him over your obv-scum Partner OGML.

Speaking of your partner – where is OGML? Lurking again?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1628 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:21 am

Ok, I’ll now take a break from responding with Gaggle of Scum to discuss issues that we need to consider as Town.

The game began with 18 players. Standard scum total distribution runs from 25% to 33%.

That would lead us to expect either 5 or 6 total scum, in a distribution of Mafia to SK of either 5 to 1 or 4 to 1.

That leaves us with 4 or 3 remaining scum.

At the start of today we have 11 players alive. Worst case we mislynch (you know, if you listen to Gaggle) and lose another Town player Nightkill. We would begin Day 5 with 9 alive. So worst case we are looking at LYLO on Day 5.

So deciding to wait on the last revive until tomorrow should be driven on whether

1. Realistically we think there are 3 or 4 scum remaming (Gaggle, could you clue us in? That’s be great!)
2. How strongly we feel about today’s lynch.

I’m leaning towards 4 scum based on a number of factors. Thus I want a scum flip today.

@Anyone voting KK over Gaggle or OGML
– Can you provide a summary of why you think he is scum over those two. The above mentioned scum don’t need to answer as I know their reasoning.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1640 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 am

ooba wrote:I'm narrowing it down .. Magna is confirmed scum after D2 re-read .. The other people not mentioned are town reads ..
When you’ve decided to read the whole game let me know. I’ve already dealt with this crap yesterday.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1642 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 am

ooba wrote: I've already read the entire game once .. And I know you're scum ..
Funny you know something that isn't true.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1657 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 am

UNVOTE: Gaggle
VOTE: KK

I think no more needs to be said. Maybe you should have listened to ooba ....

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1660 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 am

Apokalyptika wrote:...was that a hammer? Goddamnit MoI.
Yes it was. KK was at 4 votes with Gaggle, OGML, Llama and yourself.

Then farside was ever so kind as to directly ignore ooba's comments and place the 5th vote on KK.

Mine was the 6th to hammer.

Quite frankly I can't believe you let me quickhammer Town twice in one game.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1663 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 am

LynchMePls wrote:Wow... failtacular.
It really is. Congrats Town on letting me live til Day 5 when I should have been gone pretty much the second Day 3 opened up!!!

I really appreciated the extra time to WIFOM it up and sow confusion.

The second quickhammer of the game was just an added bonus.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1673 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:48 am

The last five posts make me smile!!!

It must be killing you that you were so right and
COULDN'T SEAL THE DEAL

Perhaps if you bothered with cases as opposed to just yelling "Lulz obv-scum" people would take you more seriously.

It's not like this whole day is distancing or anything ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1680 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:06 am

ooba wrote: Magna - the law of averages should have caught up by now - you've been scum in every single game we've played together ..
Actually that's incorrect.

Our first game together "Weeds Mafia" you were scum and I was Town.

I'm trying to remember what other games we have played together ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1682 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:08 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:actually, ran the numbers okay with this now. just need to find MOI's buddies. teehee. glad I'm guaranteed to be alive tomorrow. CALLING THE MOI HAMMER BTW.
Of course you will be alive .. what scum in their right mind kills their partner :P

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1683 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:10 am

ooba wrote:I remember two from Marathon day and this .. Forgot about weeds ..
That explains it .. I don't really remember Marathon games past a week or so.

And I wasn't scum in either of your Modded games either ....

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1685 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:31 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:tell me your scumbuddies so i don't have to bother catching them.
How lazy are you ... go look at your role Pm. Duh :?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1689 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:07 am

Goooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd Morning Stupid Town!!!!

Wake up it's time to continue failing on a regular basis!!!!

Sacrifice - OGML
Resurrect - Fate

This needs to happen. Only Fate can save your stupid asses from yourself.

VOTE: Farside

Lulz today is going to be so much fun.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1693 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:12 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote: ftr anyone who interacts w/ manga today i might lynch just out of madness, it's pretty easy to ignore his posts for the most part anyway, today should be no exception.
Call the WAHHHHHHmublence .... Lulz.

Sad that you have to warn people FOR THE THIRD TIME not to put someone at L-1 for fear of a quickhammer. How incompetant is Town for that to have happened twice already!!!!

UNVOTE: farside
VOTE: Gaggle
For being a hurt little baby.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1697 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 am

Yeah, Town is. Isn't it great to have that sort of force opposing us where I feel I can directly out myself as scum and not worry about the consequences?

High five brother!!!

So Gaggle of Derp - what happened to that grand theory that KK was my scum partner? Hhmmmm? So much for your reads lulz.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1700 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 am

Oh forgot about electing people .... thanks for reminding me LMP.

Elect: Apok
Elect: LMP
Elect: Wrath

No way LMP is getting lynched today. He's obv-town.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1701 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 am

Now I can't wait to see if Apok has results for us

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1703 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:31 am

Unsacrifice OGML
Sacrifice Apok

Wanting not to revive a confirmed PR over spam-master Fate? Are you a flip-Godfather?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1707 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:we can decide that later. who's MOI's buddies?
Everybody is my buddy ... you know that I'm universally loved!!!

Stop pretending you don't know ...

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1717 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:13 am

LlamaFluff wrote:Oh and seriously, why are we not reviving a power role? If we are bringing back vanilla, then yes we should be bringing back Fate. However since my result suggests a RBer, I want watcher/tracker around a whole lot more. Done making risks this game, too many myself already, Vezok is safe.
Because reviving Fate is the clearly correct way to go. Don't you know anything?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1718 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 am

MOD - I've be V/LA this weekend for Easter and regular family duties and will be back Monday morning.

Don't worry ... I'll make sure to have time to pop in to quickly remind the few remaining Town how stupid they are!!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1726 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 am

Lulz ... the 'Watcher' didn't get any results.

Farside - once again you couldn't be more wrong. Why would there be fake-claims if mod RANDOMIZED the characters alignments? DERP.

OGML - Good man. Way to continue to undermine Town's chances subtley!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1728 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:44 am

farside22 wrote: Well see with your flip if I'm paranoid with my thought process or not MOI. Yes the mod confirmed the characters were randomized which means the claim you made with the character matched up too much or was a fake name you used. I don't know which till you flip and the mod says your character name next to the word scum.
I'm going on official record - I PROMISE ON MY FAMILY'S HEALTH THAT MY CHARACTER IN THIS GAME IS MR. IBIS!!!

Now get back to repairing your image after you helped Quickhammer KK!!!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1780 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:39 am

Yes, Farside is clearly Town. Don't vote him.

And why aren't you stupid people resurrecting Fate? Vezok is SO BAD IT HURTS? You will not win with him around.

P.S. Gaggle
- way to continue to use the WIFOM to our advantage. We have this. Only Farside is even consideringthat this is LYLO. Thanks god for my Bomb role :D

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1790 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 am

I love how easily everyone is buying the whole "Seems overpowered for Town" lines hook-line and sinker.

Aside from my teammates you guys have NO FUCKING IDEA what is about to hit you.

Mwhwhahahahaha

I especially look foward to the reaction when your 'sacrifice' blows up in your face. Literally

It will be priceless the wailing and crying that is to come.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1828 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 am

Just posting a note to my fellow scum -

I'm still waiting to engage 'Operation Scortched Earth" at earliest possibility.

I'll be looking for the coordinating phrases we discussed last ni

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1830 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 am

LynchMePls wrote:What about 'Operation Mispel Second Word And Mismatch Single And Double Quotes"? Looks like you've got that one in full effect.
Yes I do. Nothing gets past your razor sharp intellect LMP.

Oh that's right ... you had me as Town.

Lulz

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1845 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 am

Farside keep up the good work spamming the thread in Fate style hoping volume will overcome logic via repetition! I think it is working.

Farside is clearly not scum.

Since everyone has completely bought my Gaggle distancing I'm now moving my vote to 'obv-scum'

UNVOTE: Gaggle
VOTE: Llama

It was obvious when Ythill put him and Seacore on his auto-Town list that one was scum. Seacore is clear (thanks for lynching him again over OGML Gaggle - it really worked out well for us) so Llama is obv-scum.

Don't let his claim fool you. We've established a traditional of lynching Town PRs in this game (Apok and Seacore, lulz) let's not stop now!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1858 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:47 am

Locke - You might as well bus Farside right now or face the noose tomorrow. I mean it ... bus her right now.

Apok - Vote Llama if you are Town. Don't vote Farside. It gives scum more room to claim bussing credit with a confirmed Town elsewhere.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1860 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:49 am

UNVOTE: Llama
VOTE: Farside

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1861 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 am

Wow ... its too bad the Revive votes both fell one short for either Fate or Vezok.

I wonder what happens now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I also really appreciate being able to hammer Town 3 times in one game.

To quote Homer Simpson - "I can be a jerk and no-one can stop me!!!!"

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1865 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:53 am

farside22 wrote:I fucking told you people to rez one person or the other
This Town has a very bad habit of not listening to solid advice.

As we will see shortly (as defined by whenever Jahudo appears).

I have to say I'm glad it is over. Being spammy and non-sensical is harder than it looks.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1875 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 am

Well quite frankly that's rather bullshit.

I wouldn't have bothered to make the move I made TO END THE GAME had the vote-count been accurate.

/out of thread. Don't bother prodding me.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2135 (isolation #110) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:09 am

Fate wrote:AT LEAST GIVE US THE FUCKING SCUM QT.

Before this I was ok with the QT being released until I saw this. After you withheld the QT with Vezok in the Square Enix Mini just to spite GreyICE I find this annoying.

I do
NOT
agree to the release.

More comments later when I have time.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2146 (isolation #111) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:13 pm

chesskid3 wrote:I mean I wanted to quickhammer WC today

Farside's play pissed me off

Then you are a complete idiot. Learn to play with what brain you do have as opposed to letting yourself get baited into hammering obv-CONFIRMED TOWN in LYLO.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2161 (isolation #112) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:19 am

Well I’ve now had enough time to distance myself from the tragic events (yeah, I said it) of the Vote Count debacle and can make my comments –

Good job WC. I was shocked to see LMP being killed right before LYLO but I guess it worked and there was enough confusion it got the two (ok, maybe three) remaining strong persona at each other’s throats.

Town I thought didn’t play that spectacular a game. I don’t understand how I was allowed to live past my obvious bad hammer on Apok Day 2.

I’m rather proud of managing to take Furc in place of me Day 3.

I understand Mod errors happen but that Vote-count problem occurring when it did drastically affected the flow of the game. When I saw Locke was online and posting here I did a quick check of the vote-count to see where the Sacrifice and Lynch votes stood. Given it was an impromptu Quicklynch I trusted Jahudo enough to look at the last VC and make the move. That was my mistake and I live with it.

I apologize to Locke for bringing him down with that.

Thanks Jahudo for hosting. It was very interesting to see that Shadow and Mr. Wednesday were not in the game. It probably would have been better to include them as opposed to some of the Folk Heroes who didn’t actually appear in the book.

--

Fate wrote:First of all, that game I didn't do it just to spite GI. I had lost, my scum qt was embarrassing, and there was nothing in that qt that was amusing or creative, none of my best work to show. So I didn't disclose it.

Here are some of your posts from that game after all was said and done. These don’t strike me at all as motivated by anything but spite. In context these were mostly in exchange with GreyICE.

Fate wrote:YOU THINK YOU COULDA LYNCHED ME WITHOUT AN EXECUTE?

ME?

NO WAY IN FUCK

Fate wrote:NO QT FOR YOU DERP

Fate wrote:You think Vezok is gonna cross me and post the QT?

HA

Fate wrote:HEY VEZOK YOU WANNA GO BACK INTO POLICY LYNCH LAND INSTEAD OF "I CAN READ VEZOK, KEEP HIM ALIVE" LAND?

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

Fate wrote:You WERE scared "oh waaa I said some mean things I don't wanna show it >_>b"

I just refuse to fucking show it for a BS set-up.

AND I DIDNT SIGN A FUCKING WAIVER KISE. YOU KNOW THIS SETUP WAS UNBALANCED. MASONS IN A GAME WITH ONLY TWO KILLS TO KILL THEM.

YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?

Those read as sticking it to Grey by not letting him see it as revenge. Calling the game set-up borked hardly is an indication that you “didn’t do your best work”. And threatening Vezok was a nice, classy touch :roll:

Fate wrote:Second, I LOST.

This game? You won. This game? YOU are doing this just to spite me.

So what? What does losing have anything to do with releasing a QT? That’s a cop-out argument and you know it.

Fate wrote:Fine, whatever, I guess you have to bear your cross of being a giant fucking douchebag right? Might as well embrace it and make sure EVERYONE knows it, MoI.

Yeah, this is what I was expecting. You can do whatever you want - but how dare I follow the same path …

I have ZERO problem with releasing the QT. Hell, I build into my set-ups that scum don’t have an option now because it’s a dick move IMO.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2174 (isolation #113) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:10 am

Fate wrote:So ABOUT that scum QT

Ythill had already posted it 4 or so posts above this .... :igmeou:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”