Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by ObliviousDruidMuncher »

lol that The Master Hand is at L5 on page 1 in a large theme -_-
Vote: this

Druids are tasty, I just don't even realize I'm eating them because they're so common
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:30 pm

EBWOP
Vote: Thil
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Obvious reaction test is obvious and seems to have actually worked.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:34 pm

esuriospiritus wrote:meh, obvious gambit is obvious. If serious DTMaster needs to get vigged or lynched D2 for being either a.) scum or b.) horribly, horribly anti-town to the point of being a potential liability.

But if not serious, hey, it gives us something to talk about and gets us out of RVS.
Fuck you ninja.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:35 am

Going back and writing this in: If I didn't quote the post I'm referring to, I likely linked it.

Also, I thought of a good future hydra idea. One half of the hydra reads the role PM and discusses the game with the other hydra in a QT. The other hydra head makes posts in the game without knowing their own role. Just throwing that out there for the future.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:LOVE YOU ALL TOO, REALLY. LAWL. I so awesome getting a bad rep already ;D

vote red coyote
because Austin is NOT Texas.

Also what the hell @ the Surprise Hammer???? Do we need like hammer-time music going now or what?
Unvote; Vote Darla
This kind of reaction means Darla needs to be pushing daises... -_-
DTM wrote:d. I can't make a judgment call on Obvlious since Esurospirit made this theory more obvious so null now. Only dislike is the lack of personal reaction analysis, but that's technically my job.
Actually, truthfully, right when I saw you said you hammered I made that post, then went a read reactions. But that's WIFOM.

@Mb and Dana: Why are you still RVSing? Shit's happened. Though I could give a fuck about the votes on me.

@Espeonage: What you talking about Willis?
EBWOP: Just kidding.

@Lelouch: Why'd you ignore Espy's vote which had no reasoning?
Lelouch wrote:crap can we think of a few more likely roles?
This is rolename fishing.
Ashblade wrote:You are one of those that needs an explanation at the vote huh? Mmk.
Unless it's an RVS vote, you practically always need a reason for your vote. Really, even in RVS you should have a bullshit one.

@Hand: Who are you referring to in your rant at the end of this post?

No to the mass name claim. Some characters are more likely to be PR's then others.

I'm going to watch the Lelouchtown wagon rise and then pick scum off of it. He's not scum, his way of going about business is just out of the ordinary.

@Tragedy: You seem to be ignoring the game.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:37 am

On a side note, whenever I see Andrius sign his posts "The Baker", I think of a mafia baker sitting there rolling dough with flower all over him and just staring me down :eek:
Also, another idea, if the hydra is scum, make one hydra head sign as the other and vice-versa to fuck with people's meta of them.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:06 am

@Pinky:
Who the fuck is Lucresia? I must have missed that vote or else I'd have called them out as well.

@Pinky and Euso: Okay. Here's my thought process. Lelouch doesn't seem to actually be trying to rolename fish. He genuinely seems to be trying to think of Nintendo character names to help the town - even though it's not helpful at all -_- He seems VI and an easy wagon for mafia. One of euso and CSL is likely scum.

For the record, I am a firm believer in wagon analysis. Which is funny, because I'm pretty sure the other half of my hydra hates it. -_-

DBE needs more votes.

@GW: Feel like commenting on what's going on? Shit's gone down.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:06 am

@Lewarcher

Scum and town both gauge their votes on scumminess (or what scum perceives to be as scummy), not whether or not I will perform wagon analysis or not. In other words, I doubt anyone will change anything just because I said I analyze bandwagons. I said what I said because my situation between CSL and euso is based on bandwagon analysis.

@Lelouch: You make as much sense and as much WIFOM as Nixon.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 am

Pinky and the Brain wrote:
mb53 wrote: Why aren't you attacking ODM for posting
the exact same thing
that I did?
"oh well he did it too" *walks off*

blatant mudslinging there

"look, they did it too" = scum tell.

VOTE: mb53
Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:Cough basically people who are RADICAL are heavily investigated but the silent guys get away with it all, I want to make everyone a Radical.
This post makes no sense to me whatsoever. Why cough? What do you mean by radical?
If it wasn't for mb53's Tu Quoque then you'd have my vote right now. Talk sense or we'll reconsider
Yes, but his "Look they did it too" was valid. After I saw mb's question, I myself wondered why I hadn't been called out for doing the same thing.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 am

lewarcher82 wrote:Since I did it for myself (a lot happened in 3 pages), I think I can just share it:

Unofficial votecountDarlaBlueEyes - 5 - Tragedy, DTMaster GhostWriter, Espeonage, ObliviousDruidMuncher (L-6)
Lelouch VI Britannia - 4 - The Master Hand, lewarcher82, esuriospiritus, CSL (L-7)
The Master Hand - 2 - RedCoyote, DTMaster (L-9)
ObliviousDruidMuncher - 2 - thil13, danakillsu, (L-9)
mb53 - 2 - Dekes, Pinky and the Brain, (L-9)
RedCoyote - 1 - DarlaBlueEyes (L-10)
Crazypianist - 2 - Ashblade, Lelouch VI Britannia (L-9)
Tragedy - 1 - Crazypianist (L-10)
Ghostwriter - 1 - Lucresia (L-10)
Pinky&tB - 1 - mb53 (L-10)

@Dekes: you are right, discussing nameclaiming d1 is ridiculous. And a propos nameclaiming: I have been in 3 or 4 theme games before, and as far as I recall scum always get fake names and sometimes even fake roles. Whoever proposed the nameclaim must be kidding, or is mafia willing to look town.

on the gambit: it was a way like any other to end the RVS.

@the Darla-voters: can I please have a summary of your case on her?
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:10 am

lewarcher wrote:@the Darla-voters: can I please have a summary of your case on her?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:LOVE YOU ALL TOO, REALLY. LAWL. I so awesome getting a bad rep already ;D

vote red coyote
because Austin is NOT Texas.

Also what the hell @ the Surprise Hammer???? Do we need like hammer-time music going now or what?

Dekes wrote: You sure are of the helping kind, ODM.
If that was sarcasm, the reason I did that was to correct it if you cared to notice. If not, then yes, I am indeed.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 am

Pinky wrote:so you're not scumhunting with us because it's boring? Just because a player is boring it doesn't mean they aren't scum, no?
your passiveness neglects town's strongest weapon; their opinions.
It came across pretty clear that he didn't mean scumhunting on Lelouch or Lelouch himself was boring (if you think Lelouch is boring, you haven't read the first 5 pages), but that he thought the case on him was boring -_-
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 pm

CryMeARiver wrote:
TheMasterHand wrote:
ObliviousDruidMuncher wrote:On a side note, whenever I see Andrius sign his posts "The Baker", I think of a mafia baker sitting there rolling dough with flower all over him and just staring me down :eek:
Also, another idea, if the hydra is scum, make one hydra head sign as the other and vice-versa to fuck with people's meta of them.
This is odd. Are you accusing us of doing this? Not sure if its a suggestion for mafia (scummy) or an announcement of suspicion.
I was adding on to this that I had in my previous post for future hydra ideas:
Oblivious wrote:Also, I thought of a good future hydra idea. One half of the hydra reads the role PM and discusses the game with the other hydra in a QT. The other hydra head makes posts in the game without knowing their own role. Just throwing that out there for the future.
Damnit -_-
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 am

CSL wrote:
Mod, replace me. I no longer have any desire to play with people who get too emotional and spout profanity out of their dirty, rotten excuse of a mouth.
@Mod: Same goes for us.
Hydra FTW

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”