Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:41 am

Post by The Master Hand »

Vote: lewarcher82
So I heard you're somewhat good at Serial Killer. :P

The Baker-man checking in. We had NO IDEA who our character was, but we're ready to get down and covered in baking flour for this game.

Hey there to RedCoyote (first time playing with you?), Dekes, CSL, dana, esurio (first time with you too IIRC), LUNA LOVEGOOD, GhostWriter, mb53, and DTMaster, all of whome I know.

Activity-wise, we're going to attempt to stay fairly active. We'll tag our posts, but most of the time we just discuss and post under one head rather than both saying stuff here. More affective hydra this way.

GO NINTENDO.
-The Baker
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 am

Pinky and the Brain wrote: the baker?
which one of you is that?
ToastyToast here. I'll probably be tagging my posts with...
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

FFFFFFFF.

Though I know you're probably kidding, my initial reaction was just "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

RedCoyote
Yes, I was mistaken. Glad to be playing with a comrade again. :D

CSL
Crazy Hand is much worse IIRC. :P

esuriospiritus
HEY 'SURIO.

mb53
Long time no see buddy. :)

Of all the people voting me, Lelouch was the most opportunistic. Most likely scum too. And I don't know him.
Unvote, Vote: Lelouch

Unlike most hydras, we're highly functional and amazing.

How am I a threat to you DTM? :(

ALSO.
THE BAKER IS ANDRIUS.

-The Baker

OH WAIT. HAMMER MUSIC. HAMMERFALL
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm actually going to wait for the mod on this one.
DTM seems serious. >_>

-Andy
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:remember guys Mafia is like politics if you have a vote I'll do what you want. If only you had a vote.
What does this even mean?

@DTM: just remember that if you doing a meta read on us, Andy and I have much different playing styles and thus it will only work half the time.

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:Eh... no you should feel like it now... Tragedy is Townie I can FEELS IT FLOWING THROUGH MAH VEINS... nope wait thats just the adrenaline...
anyway
Unvote Vote: Crazy Pianist
Until you give a good explanation
Anyway brb Im off to fight a land war in asia.
Then what is your explanation for just writing Tragedy off as town?

Also, character speculation is BAD at this point. Not to mention that your lists makes absolutely no sense. Mario characters with Sonic thrown in? You do know that the sonic series is Sega, not nintendo.

Also, Ashblades vote was obviously an RVS vote. Speaking of RVS...
Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:BWAHAHAHAHA I AM NEW!
I can tell
Come at me I dare ya I got a nice ole shovel I'll hit you with before you end up seeing yourself in a Grave (Cocky writing just to lay my ground as Alpha Townie) Anyway, CSL I agree sooo much MasterHand is a bitch to kill and I can't stand it but besides that the random voting I don't like it so f-it I'll jump on a wagon.
Vote: The Master Hand
1) Calling yourself an alpha townie does not make yourself an alpha townie;
2)A bandwagon vote is inherently scummy when the target has done nothing to get said vote.
3)Why are you against RVS? Its standard.

-
Toast

REALLY. You played the n00b card. That's a GREAT defense bro. Use it all the time.
NOT. That's a bullshit defense and doesn't mean anything other than you can't defend your actions in a pro-town method without some sort of justification- here appealing to the n00b mentality that any mistake can be "oh lulz imma newb without a brain herp derp".

YEAH.
NOT BUYING IT.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:00 pm

ObliviousDruidMuncher wrote: @Hand: Who are you referring to in your rant at the end of this post?
Lelouch.
ObliviousDruidMuncher wrote:On a side note, whenever I see Andrius sign his posts "The Baker", I think of a mafia baker sitting there rolling dough with flower all over him and just staring me down :eek:
Also, another idea, if the hydra is scum, make one hydra head sign as the other and vice-versa to fuck with people's meta of them.
This is odd. Are you accusing us of doing this? Not sure if its a suggestion for mafia (scummy) or an announcement of suspicion.
Espeonage wrote:LVB is town.
If you take the time to read his posts he is actually posting some tidbits of relevent IoA, which is his way of trying to show he isn't a VI scum as everyone else seems to think. idk, comes across as townie who is unused to the playstyle here.
LVB is obvdumb, and can be scum. I don't see any relevance in his posts, sorry.
Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:OH I REMEMBER A BIT MORE NOW! I was saying that I am fucking with the Mafia Mentally and hope to make them Panic haha! BY acting scummy they shouldn't kill me but because I look scummy I may get lynched THUS the reason I wont be killed BUT the SMART Mafia would kill me and say they framed him, anyway point is I am fucking with all of you to gauge whats up. >:)
Why are you revealing your alleged strategy?
+WIFOM; Preferring to get lynched over being NK'd is bad. Getting lynched means town thought you were scum, and then scum gets an advantage over us.
You should only be fucking with scum.

-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 am

Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:In my honest opinion Dekes and Pinky and the Brain appear to be Town but I don't want to Hit the hammer on the head just yet.
Ha funny how the people who appear town are the ones on your side.

You also are vote-hopping when anyone accuses you.
Lucresia wrote: If you act dumb, you can become a liability to the town later and if you are just mafia on the defensive then we need to lynch you. See how no part in this behavior is helping you?
Which is why calling someone a newb in order to defend them or see them as town is a BAD idea. More later

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:59 am

DTMASTER
I'm playing "null"?
Oh please. DGB and I orchestrated the whole thing to attempt to become badass Vigs and save the day, yadda ya. :P /jk

Oh I believe Lelouch was opportunistic. Quick and easy way t get on a nice big wagon (us) and not draw flack; in the heat of the moment.
esurio is also female, DTM.

Ok, I'm going to tell the truth here, so bear with me.
I don't like Lelouch. I can't tell if he's trolling, has the brain the size of a pea, or is just trying to be spam-tastic and annoying as fuck.
Whatever it is, its working.
The vote on us? Opportunistic.

The continued douchebaggery and "oh i command them scum to suicide".
OH YEAH. GOOD ONE.

#68 by Lelouch is shit. We could all sit here and list Nintendo characters and why they should be in the game and what roles they should have. OH YEAH GUESS THAT. MY CHARACTER ISNT ON YOUR FUCKING LIST BRITANNICA.

DAT'S RIGHT.
SSBMafia makes its first allude. <3
TMH wrote: REALLY. You played the n00b card. That's a GREAT defense bro. Use it all the time.
NOT. That's a bullshit defense and doesn't mean anything other than you can't defend your actions in a pro-town method without some sort of justification- here appealing to the n00b mentality that any mistake can be "oh lulz imma newb without a brain herp derp".

YEAH.
NOT BUYING IT.
This was me. Talking to Lelouch. Because its fucking annoying. Do any new players actually have BRAINS? Because only the bad players are well known; the idiots and the trolls; not to mention the cheaters...

His OMGUS in #77 and #78 is laughable. Not even mentioning me before then, and after we call him out he goes "TMH VIGPLZ NAO". MMHMM Not to mention half his crap is unreadable to begin with. You act like a retarded newb because you are one; don't delude yourself with grandeur; you're only more of a VI for pretending you're something good.

HEY TOAST.
LEWARCHER LIKES ME BETTER THAN YOU. :lol:

Yes. Lelouch rolename fished. And I'm willing to bet he'll claim anything to stay alive, like some "really good player" would do (translation: bleeding-heart VI).
I was ranting at Lelouch.

No to mass nameclaim.

I'm THE BAKER because I breadcrumb like a Baker. :P See my wiki for more details. :P

Yes, Tragedy. Yes you can tell. STFU and die idiot.

#96 is horribad. Please come back after you take ESL.

Waiting for lelouch to talk sense is as likely as shotty to become a ListMod.
Dekes wrote: Page 5 already? Why isn't Master Hand hammered yet?
Say what? O_O
You want me dead? Is this a joke or a legit scumread? Because you revote to mb53 and I'm confused. :S

Now.
Espeonage, why you gotta be so naturally scummy?

#125 is headdesk. His massive OMGUS on esurio is shit too.

He claimed Vanilla? FFFFF

#150 Lelouch_Kettle is calling mb53_Pot black.

Saw what, Dekes? Just tell us for those of us who are too busy/lazy to do ISO work for ourselves.
New players shouldn't start with large theme games.
Honestly I feel like limiting them to Opens/Newbie games was better. Weeds out the idiots from playing these games until they know ANYTHING about mafia.

I like #166. Maybe its because I want Lelouch dead regardless of 166, but 166 is a nice find, and I'd definitely be down to test it on D1. (Spoiler: I really want Lelouch dead. Seeing his douchbaggery and idiocy every time I try to read drains the willpower like mad. I'm no Green Lantern; I don't have infinite willpower.)

Thank you for your permission, Lelouch. Please self-vote, log out of your account, and never visit this site again. :D

Tragedy still needs to die a horrid, horrid death.
dana wrote: Sorry for lurking. For some reason, my mind is blown every time I look at this game. Why does lelouch seem so much like scum giving up if he's really town?
I apologize if this is somewhat weak. My willpower is drained from the idiocy literally spewing from assface over there and every time Toast and I talk about the game it devolves into "fucking lelouch needs to fucking die".

Questions/comments/concerns?
-The Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:38 am

danakillsu wrote:
The Master Hand wrote:
dana wrote: Sorry for lurking. For some reason, my mind is blown every time I look at this game. Why does lelouch seem so much like scum giving up if he's really town?
I apologize if this is somewhat weak. My willpower is drained from the idiocy literally spewing from assface over there and every time Toast and I talk about the game it devolves into "fucking lelouch needs to fucking die".

Questions/comments/concerns?
-The Baker
Okay, I'm really confused by this quote of me. Does this mean
I
drain your willpower by spewing idiocy? As in, I'm assface? Or is the quote there because you're agreeing with me and the assface is Lelouch or someone?
No, the latter.
I'm agreeing with you. :D

Sorry for the confusion.

-The Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:43 am

Ashblade wrote: Not liking TMH's (Andrius or The Baker anyway) post on Lulu, seems more hating on the new (although definitely green and definitely VI) more than actual reasons why he's scum. And most of it is... harsher than anything. I mean some people can't suffer newbies but... quit the site forever? :neutral: All in all I think he's trying more to prick at Lulu more than anything.
Yes, we will be a complete asshole about this because Lelouch's behavior is so distracting that it hurts actual scum-hunting. Everytime I read this game I just see Lelouch say something so odd that in most situations would be enough to out him as scum. I'm technically a newb and I manage not to be a complete idiot.

I don't like his claiming, I don't don't like his role-fishing, and I don't like him.

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 am

@Lelouch: And why exactly would you reveal who you think is doc? You do realize that can result in scum killing off a PR? Thinking something is assumed in mafia, no one knows what is actually true until a flip.

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Okay, I'm not an "oldie". I haven't been here for a long-as-fuck time. I got here last February, a n00b who thought self-voting to L-1 was a good idea. I did my time in the Newbie Queue, followed the rules of Newbie games first, then Minis, then Larges. I was lynched. Multiple times. Sometimes D1. Most often D2.

I was a VI. Alot of us started out as the very same.

I say this as a frustrated 1-year vet. This new influx of players is shit. We had the triage of cheaters who cheated in multiple games, the idiots like drshottyizsik, the trolls like chesskid, those that actually try like gandalf. And this influx of idiots pisses me off to no end. The Open Queue has turned into a cesspit of idiocy, and mods are having a harder time keeping unwanted players out. Its hard playing with them when they're all idiots and think they're the world's gift to mafia. Lelouch is one of the worst cases I've seen in awhile. Shotty is just dumb as fuck. chesskid is a troll. Lelouch is a full-on VI.

Us pushing for his lynch is not scum-motivated. Are there scum on the wagon? You bet. A lynch this easy will have scum. Every lynch will have scum in a game this large. I advocate this lynch based on two grounds: 1) he is actively scummy. Calling people Doctors, role claiming early and without reason, rolefishing on muiltiple occasions, blatant and rampant OMGUS against most attackers, and 2) he's unreadable as fuck and annoying. He will not make cases. In his little world it must be ok to OMGUS people to death.

Maybe its because epicmafia shut down that we got all these idiots like him and mist and people. Whatever the reason, its annoying as hell because when you pull a badass town role you've never pulled before with one of your best friend and want to enjoy a great game with great players that motivated you to join (looking at you RC, Dekes, esurio, dana) and a NINTENDO THEMED GAME, its really frustrating to see Lelouch vomiting shit out of his mouth all over this thread. Its not cool.

These players will not change. I still believe that a D1 policy lynch is a good idea, especially given the fact he now WANTS to be lynched. And one dead vanilla won't kill the town if he does happen to flip town. But if we're going to lynch him we need to do it now, as waiting for LyLo would mean even more swing if he is in fact town).

I won't WIFOM you all to death saying that I- as scum- wouldn't go out of my way like this to ensure that some VI, who claimed VT, was lynched D1. Because that would be terrible play. Pushing a lynch this hard D1, (and given that he'd probably flip town if I were scum), would only lead to my lynch D2, which is not optimal play.

I'm sick of this twit. My willpower to actually play this game is just void when all I see his his assbaggery.

Yours in the White Hat,
-The Baker

p.s. jmj, if the excessive swearing is a problem just let me know. This wouldn't sound the same without it.

p.s.s. I'll catchup later on. I'm done with this thread for now.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Lelouch:

-The Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:07 am

Consider myself warned
but seriously, that bolded bit is REALLY wordy. :P
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 am

CSL, ObliviousDruidMuncher
: If we replace out will you guys stay? Lelouch is getting lynched anyway, and then you both will stay, so then jmj will only have to worry about 1 replacement instead of 2. And as a mod myself, replacements are already a pain in the royal ass. One is bad enough, but two?

I still think you guys are pansies for doing this, but I'm willing to /out because keeping one player for two isn't worth it.

jmj, offer stands. If they're both willing to stick around if we leave then that's fine by me.

-The Colorless, Masonic Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 am

Its worth a shot.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:17 am

Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:I can keep my mouth shut if others can profanity wise, TMH and Esurio just piss me the fuck off.
Um, contradiction? Its obvious the feelings mutual, but Esurio hasn't been profane. I would ask those who requested to hold on for a second, we've gotten over our rage. I've been considering replacing out, but I figure just blacklisting Lelouch after this is all over is more appropriate.

Tragedy's style this time around is different from the scum games I've played with him, so I'm actually getting a town read.

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 pm

While yours truly was reading The Republic, the more attentive head of this hydra watched this topic.

From what Toast said, Lelouch said something like 'its no fun being mafia'.

SO YEAH. LELOUCH CLAIMED SCUM.
LYNCHITY LYNCH LYNCH.

*Hint: He's now "Jakalope", so don't screw that up when you hammer plz.* :D

(Sorry jmj; there are bad players and then there are BAD players. Can't background check them all. We all know better for next time.)

-The Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:53 pm

YO YO YO we're not replacing out, as esurio seemed to believe.
We're here to stay, so get used to it.

Finding replacements during the NP is probably better; less thread growth-age.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:01 pm

ESPEO.
HAMMER.
REFUSAL TO HAMMER IS A SCUM-CLAIM.

SERIOUSLY. UNLESS LELOUCH WAS ASKING TO BE BLACKLISTED BY EVERY MOD WORTH TWO CENTS HE WILL FLIP SCUM.

NOT HAMMERING IS A SCUM-CLAIM.

-SIRIUS
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 pm

jmj3000 wrote:
I am making this clear now. I blocked out Lelouch's post due to the fact that he is no longer a player in the game, and as such has no need in posting. As such, I would like to ask everyone who saw what he posted to tell me please.
Yes, I did see the post and understand your reasons for blocking it, but the fact that he said "aw, gee, it sure isn't fun being scum" isn't something that can simply be cut out of the game. Does it deserve a blacklist? Yes, especially considering that he messed up the entire day by saying that.

-Toaster

And if he is, FOR WHATEVER REASON, flips town, all mods worth their weight in bullion should blacklist him, and then MAYBE he'll get the message that he's an idiot and no one wants to put up with his shit.

-Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:16 pm

TheJakalope wrote:I haven't finished reading the whole thread, but before someone hammers based on his personality, his "scumslip" was an obvious attempt to take me out as a last minute attempt to screw up this game. I'll post who I feel is scummy in an hour or two, I still need to get it all together.
He already had. I'm willing to wait for a response, but, honestly, this day has been hell and the slot deserves a lynch.
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 pm

DTM.
WHAT.
THE.
F***.
T_T

WHY IS EVERYONE REPLACING OUT?
ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS LYNCH LELOUCH.

HE CLAIMED SCUM.
HE CLAIMED SCUM, GUYS.
WHAT PART OF THAT DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND?
ESPEONAGE FAILING TO HAMMER AFTER THAT: SCUM.
DTM REPLACING OUT? SCUM.

THIS GAME JUST GOT EASIFIED BY LELOUCH'S ASSHATTERY.

/again, sorry for swearing but the scum are dropping like flies before us.

What part of "LELOUCH CLAIMED SCUM" does NO ONE understand?

@ esurio: Yes. I understand. We saw it, we reported.
NOW LETS LYNCH THIS F***ER.

Sorry Jakalope. I hoped to play with you again under different circumstances but the guy you replaced was an idiot.

That's how the cookie crumbles.

BAKERMAN
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Oh hi Ythan.
Its been a really long time. :P
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm

TOWN
Ashblade
Dekes
pinky and the brain
danakillsu
esurio (pending lelouch flip, but definitely town on its own)
GhostWriter
lewarcher
crazypianist (not sure, but leaning)

NULL
RC
Tragedy (Toast things he's town, I think he's scum)
thil13
Lucresia (needs to post more)
ObliviousDruidMuncher (scummy side of null)
mb53 (not scum with Lelouch)
DBE v/la???

SCUM
CSL
Espeonage
DTM

CLAIMED SCUM
LE-FUCKING-LOUCH/Jakalope

OUR LIST WE JUST MADE.
I still haven't read most of the thread; seeing Lelouch is a massive turn-off for us to read. Knowing he's scum when we read it over N1 will be MAJOR pointage.

HE CLAIMED SCUM.
LYNCH NAO.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Ythan, I'm Andrius hydraing with a friend of mine. :P
I don't think I'm awful. Its just been an awful long time since we've played together.

<3 RC. I might have to start a coalition of the sane and ballsy if people keep failing at:
1) not replacing out
2) not hammering CLAIMED SCUM
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 pm

You know what has to be done to get rid of him, Ythan.
You have your vote.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:57 am

ToastyToast wrote:You answered your own question, Jakalope. Also, we're not basing our argument on solely his claim (but its there and thus lynching him should be done in any situation). He was at L-1 before that because of his actions. His only defense has been "oh, he's just a village idiot."
Sorry, but thats not enough to clear anyone as town.
-
Toast

Ahem. Please remember to post under your hydra.
Yeah, my bad
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 am

Lelouch VI Britannia wrote:I want to let you all know that if I see one more blunt post that is meant to smudge my name I will do all in my power to have those people either removed from this site or the game removed or the site removed, it was understandable when I am in the game but I am no longer here so STFU. Rule 15 lol..... Moronic.
Are you illiterate?
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING.
SERIOUSLY.
YOU GOT ON PROBATION FOR A REASON.

SERIOUSLY.
I'm taking this up with mith if this continues.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 am

He wants to get the site removed. LOL
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 am

The Baker's essay is done and submitted.
Expect something from me after class.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I PM'd Kinetic about this issue, like we went to VRK for the aaah/wizrak scandal that resulted in multiple bans.
Hopefully we'll get some sort of admin involvement, since the moderators and players don't seem to be enough.

-The One and Only Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Yeah, the more voices the better I think.

-The Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:46 pm

@SSBF: Exactly what part of "he claimed scum" do you not understand? AND he did so after being replaced, so it deserved a ban. Was our vote emotionally charged? yes, but you can't say that his actions weren't scummy. Even early in the game, he had our suspicions. And you say our initial vote on him came b4 he did anything scummy, but given that its EARLY, he was sticking out already.

As for calling out people who weren't voting Lelouch--again, he claimed scum. At that point I think a vote is necessary, and the VI card can no longer be played.
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Xtoxm wrote:
Vote: THM

The way he went about attacking Lelouch looks scum motivated.
And what exactly is this alleged scum motivation? Lelouch was in no way an asset to the town. He turned out to be VI who managed to garner enough scumpoints within only a few posts and deserved our initial vote. He defended terribly, claimed scum, and insulted players. Jackalope did not do enough to change our minds. Oh, and he fails at crumbing. Just made him look like a janitor.

Andy and I were planning on making a long catch-up post, but we are both very tired and bitchy atm thanks to the thing called college. So I apologize in advance and promise to be more active when I don't have three essays to write.

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Ok, so quickpost.

Andy and I are still in disagreement over Tragedy-scum, but we both agree that Espeonage is a prime subject
Vote:Espeonage

HOPING FOR MORE LATER, but you know how it is...lazy andy
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Dekes wrote:Andy, people who can mod can play games as well. You haven't posted at all on Day 2. Change that.
If Andy=Andrius, then just know that he has been aware of my posts and we've talked about the game, but he is definately behind and currently on Easter Vacation. I've caught up on the game myself but most of it has been on a case I don't agree with, but Andy does (regarding Tragedy). Hoping to get him to stop being so lazy (that's my job) and give a long catch-up post Monday-ish.

In other news, xtoxm's lack of any input since his vote on me is both annoying and scummy. Has yet to explain his vote, and I want to see a post of both his suspicions and his reaction to SSBF removing said vote.
I've also had an increasing town read on pinky
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 am

/prod dodge

Andrius is complaining, but he'll post something tonight.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #39) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:16 pm

I think we need to hear from the Lucresia/chkflip right away, as lucresia lurked like crazy and didn't really give any answer for her suspicious Lelouch hammer.

We also need to hear from me :P
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #40) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 am

hmm I'm starting to see Espeonage, thil13 scum....both lurk, thil being the one to suggest it for tow cred, and he defends by playing the newb card and saying NOW i'm not lurking. If that is the case, thil, what is your excuse for lurking at the beginning?

As for me, I've been lurking due to finals, but now that that's over my posts should become more frequent, as long as andrius SAYS SOMETHING.
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #41) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Xtoxm wrote:
Request replacement

I have no interest in playing with people who are just going to moan and insult me.

Eh, This is a bad replacement...Dekes wasn't even insulting you, really.
For now, because I was asked why I haven't placed my vote (just got back home from college, andrius is currently who knows where),
Vote:thil
. Him, espeonage, and xtoxm/hohum are my biggest suspects, but I'm not caught up yet so yeah.

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #42) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 pm

@Mod:I was voting for thil13 before the most recent vote count. Vote:thil13 Just in case

-
Toast

Fixed.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #43) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:02 am

I read hohum and am feeling a town-read on him. I disagree with his stance on esurio, however.
The thil votes/cases I agree with, so I feel like that is todays best lynch.
Pine/Espeonage are still very scmmy, but I want him to catch up. There is still the possibility that he legitimately thought lynching lelouch was a bad idea (I still don't think it was). The manner in which he replaced was scummy. Is espeonage still active in his other games?
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #44) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:08 am

D1 was draining, and now I just don't know what to say about the game. Basically, Andrius has gone into "I don't want to play in any games" mode, and I have just gotten behind on reading. I wasn't surprised by the Tragedy town flip, and think Espeonage is scum based on D1. D2? Completely missed it. Thil13 has poor defenses. Really, none of my reads from the early list have changed.
So yeah, we are lurking hard. The only excuse I can give is...D1 pissed me off, this is really only a one person slot, and I have nothing original to say.
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #45) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:24 pm

The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #46) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm done. 42/42 pages.
The wallpost of death will come tomorrow- so get those reading glasses out and get ready.

Because I want to do something I didn't do in SOS: MAKE CASES.
And that'll complete the catchup.

Going to wash the baking flour off my hands.

See you on the upside.

-Andrius Kairys Walker
The Colorless, Masonic Baker; Your BANHAMMER
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #47) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:11 pm

The Master Hand wrote:I'm done. 42/42 pages.
The wallpost of death will come tomorrow- so get those reading glasses out and get ready.
Because I want to do something I didn't do in SOS: MAKE CASES.
And that'll complete the catchup.
Going to wash the baking flour off my hands.
See you on the upside.
-Andrius Kairys Walker
The Colorless, Masonic Baker; Your BANHAMMER

This guy just told me my reads suck. can't wait to disprove him. Also, I believe this post will be our proper response to those who suggested we replace out.

-
Toast, made of bread; I helped
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #48) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:32 am

I'm sorry for Toast's behaviour. We're used to bickering when we hydra- we started the game as neighbors in a hydra and now we're in different states hydraing, so that doesn't work as well. Toast apparently thinks that bickering in-thread is ok- it is not. Nothing is as worse- for a hydra- as a bickering hydra. To solve this, he simply will not be posting for awhile, letting me work back into the game while he contributes from behind the curtain. So we don't have a QT yet. My post will come tonight most likely. I'll be heading up this hydra on my own for a bit as I work my way into the game and work the scum into the noose.

Speaking of the noose, I get a leaning town read from thil13, and have no problems voting with him- as he claimed Cop on someone. Will have to investigate his role-name, but I trust his claim. Besides, if Espeonage/Pine flips town we just shoot/lynch thil. Its not that hard, guys. lol

-The Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #49) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:10 am

Yes, no one hammers until:
1) I get my post in
2) Pine claims.

Those are the necessary conditions.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #50) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Unvote

Until my post gets up, there will be no vote from us down. (Post coming later tonight, hopefully.)
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #51) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm

HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me preface this by saying that NO ONE should regret the Lelouch lynch. Best tasting lynch ever- nice side of BANHAMMER and Chianti.
To business.

Day The FirstLet's try this again, shall we?
Big hello to everyone I've played with or moderated over before. (Esp. Espeonage (<3) and Ythan, who is doing the site a massive favor right now. (You know what I mean.))

Yes, I purposefully over-reacted to DTM's LOL-HAMMER.

I'm going to put esurio on this little town pedestal right now. Meta dictates that she isn't one to come out of retirement to play some shit role in a game with idiots and mucho-replacement. Also, she isn't too keen on pulling scum.

Early town read on pianist, for the reasoning DTM gave in #42.

Also: The Hope Diamond slot is probably town, given it started with a hydra that I THINK was CMAR and someone. >_> But yes. He's probably town.

I'm torn on Ashblade. HERE, he draws attention to the Lelouch problem. I personally feel like town would be the first to jump in and cast a vote on a suspicious person, but the fact he doesn't say whether Lelouch leans town or scum holds me back.

Hey Toast, read this again, just for lulz. Just the responses to the first two quote blocks. MMHMM TASTES LIKE COOKIES.

ODM wrote:
One of euso and CSL is likely scum.

At this point, CSL.

mb53 leans town at this point. :/

Dekes seems like the perfect middle-of-the-road player at this point. (p.s. Have I ever seen you as town?) But yes. Saying Lelouch is town, but needs to die eventually; calling esu a good vote as well but "might have to take a look into the lotr mini D1 again". Flip flop flippy flop flop. There's something else here too, but.

lewarcher wrote:Whoever proposed the nameclaim must be kidding, or is mafia willing to look town.

Why does it have to be one or the other? I feel like its only common protocol to bring up nameclaiming D1. It always happens, whether you plan for it or not. (The mod ALWAYS plans for it.)

Espeonage's constant "ok guys, Lelouch is town" reminded me of the essential divide of the lelouch wagon. Problem is, it isn't as easy since he was only noise and idiocy rolled together. >_>

Well. Esurio's QT-related madness DID catch Lelouch-scum... in Naruto Mafia. lol
Moving along...

lewarcher's #145 reads like a town IC straightening out some n00b. Town read.

Does anyone notice something funny with Dekes' #153 and esurio's #154? I have no idea what to think. "I can't be the only one who saw it". What was it? Also, at first I thought esurio's "you're not doing anything to improve my read on you" was a scum-to-buddy thing, but now I'm not so sure.
Regardless, if I had to call one of them scum, it'd be Dekes.

Meehhh, crazypianist here looks like scum trying to buy towncred off esurio's case. Scum wants a piece of that cake.

Ashblade wrote:
Some things I'm making note of though.
2. Dekes is pretty likely town.

Makes me feel loads better about my reads. :)

dana reads town at the moment.

Small townread on Espeonage for meta, and for attempting to be sexy town. He thinks he has to work to get my attention. lol

ODM is town. As is lewarcher.

mb53's scumlist in #214 is looking real good.

esurio wrote:@ TMH: What are your opinions on:
a) esurio's out-of-thread investigation on LVB?
b) The people who then went 'GENIUS, ESURIO! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!'?

~ Hopp

Null. I read her as slight town at the moment.
Yes, it is major town-props, especially if Lelouch had flipped scum.
But, scum-esurio won't read GD/MD threads just because she's scum, so whether or not she'd use that or not is null. The read is in the implementation. I like how she did it. Meh.
Still townish.

THIS is what I was talking about. If Dekes is so confident in his scumread on me, why has he not voted me/campaigned for my lynch? HMMM

RC wrote:
Absolutely. We have too many players here. We need to see some night time activity. The flips will give us all more to work with and help invigorate the town.

NO. RC. NO.
YOU DID NOT JUST...
GAHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, but I find the whole "let's see them nighttime activity and kills and go from there" as a scumtell. Idk. I WANT you to be town. That's the first srs bsns tell I've got on you. :(

lewarcher is town. Its the little things like this that read as town.

esurio wrote:
I'm not going to be doing anything but prod-dodging until the insults and asshattery comes to a full and complete stop. I have no desire to read and try to get reads through all the hate-spewing, but I'd really rather not replace out over something that's (hopefully) going to stop once Lelouch is gone.

Saying things like this is scummy. "Hi guys im going to prod-dodge until we do something cool? ok cool."
Aaaaaand then I thought of hohum in LotR. *sigh*

YES. REACTIONFISHING TIME.
HEHEHAHAHA.

So yeah. CSL's "oh im a pansy replace me due to foul language" is scummy as fuck. Poor baby. Here's your bottle.
CMAR flakes all the time, and the Hope Diamond slot is definitely town at this point.

BONUS: If Dekes is scum then CSL isn't scum with him, due to the first line of this. As scum, the first place you post if something happens (with daytalk) is the scum QT. If he had something to say to his scumbuddy, it'd be there. So they're not scum together. YESSSSS

And now Dekes votes Lelouch. Who he's had a townread on all D1. Know what?
NOT BUYING IT.
Unvote, Vote: Dekes

This also supports the above theory.

thil13 is probably town. I like his train of thinking. (Unrelated to the read.) He comes in with a list of reads that he's sold on. Only thing missing is a vote..

Who the hell is this Lucresia?
Not showing up on the main post...

DTM wrote:
1. This post about your reads? Hidden reads? Terrible. At this time your vote is on Crazypianist. You want to advance a scum case great? Go for it? But you're not. You've got a "secret case/arguement". I find this to be quite a scummy explanation for your vote (my best guess). If you really are town trying to scum hunt, you would advance your case and push for it. I don't see that. If I don't see explanations within your next post that you are actively trying to convince people to go for your scum read that's terrible scum hunting.

Also specifics please? I get you see Andruis/TMH town. Whoopie do, one whole stance out of 20. (2 if I count crazy, maybe). I more interested in who you think is scum out of my list, or if you have a unique case to post.

I seriously wish you were still here. :(
But yes. You're spot-on with your read here. AShblade is scum.

Esurio wrote:
Dekes is SUPER, SUPER OBVIOUS town and if you were actually reading the game and not skimming it like a scummy McScumbag you'd know exactly why. Get your vote the fuck off of him right the fuck now.

Not what you said up there in #154.

me wrote:
DTM.
WHAT.
THE.
F***.
T_T

This.

Dana wrote:I would be as shocked as I've ever been about anything in mafia if Lelouch/Jackalope was town.

How about that HasCow flip in Storm of Swords? ;)

TOWN:
Pinky and the Brain
danakillsu
thil13
GhostWriter
ODM/sorasgoof
THE MASTER HAND
lewarcher

Leaning town:
mb53
esurio
Espeonage

Wait, Who's this:
Lucresia
DarlaBlueEyes

Leaning scum:
Ythan

SCUM:
Ashblade/Xtoxm
Dekes
crazypianist1116

That better be everyone, dammit!

Day The Second
Dekes wrote:Barring any investigative result, my vote won't move today.

What the fuck? Concerned about those investigative results?

SSBF <3

pianist is still scum.

GhostWriter leans town. Reminds me of Resurgence.

Wow. SSBF is a town god.

Esurio wrote:But no, seriously, I'm seeing a very high amount of bullshit and fluff in that thar post.

OBJECTION.
I don't see much at all, actually. Very business-like. Convince me otherwise if you'd like.

I'd be kinda disappointed if we only had one scumteam and no SK. Just saying. :(

Goddamn, RC, I have no idea what to do with you or the wall on mb53. He leans town, you lean scum.

There's that Lucresia person who doesn't show up in the OP.

Xtoxm wrote:

The way he went about attacking Lelouch looks scum motivated.

Cool story bro. Now, content please?
OH WAIT.

OHGOD AN ALLIANCE.
Hoppster/Spoon hydra leans town for the Tragedy-ISO here. Scum aren't generally motivated for this kind of activity, so this is a nice towntell at the moment.

lewarcher wrote:Tragedy was scum in one game only: Frenzy mafia.

GOD YES. That was an amazing game. Everything about it: The amazing town bloc I set up, the scum slipping up so bad, the mod, the roles. Just AAAHHHH <333

Tragedy, counter-wall-ISOing someone voting you is a scumtell. Sorry.
But:
LOL U DED.

No. I do NOT like the voting block if Dekes is a founding member. Don't like this at all. I won't refuse an invitation, but this is lunacy. At least Ashblade/Xtoxm isn't in it. (But srs bsns, you let pianist in?!?)

Ythan, lay out scum reads now please. All I'm getting is Tragedy. And that's not cool. Scumtell FTW.

SSBF wrote:
@danakillsu: You are the co-mod to "The Battle For Olympus". Can you confirm whenever or not you have been able to contact Andrius since April 19, 2011? Just a "yes" or "no" will do.

:oops:
I do feel really bad about this. Toast hardly brought this game up, so I kinda' thought he was handling it. Whatever. I'm here now. /Diddy

BUNNYLOVER. <333

TOAST wrote:
If Andy=Andrius,

WTF IS THIS SHIT.
YOU KNOW WHO I AM VERY WELL GODDAMMIT.

Dekes wrote:
Oh, and SSBF, scummy people don't get vigged. Detriments to the town get vigged aka lurker and VIs so we don't have to deal with these null dead weights later in the game where we can't afford to waste a lynch on those people.

Well, we'll just see who is dead tomorrow and you get back to me, ok?
OH WAIT.

Bunnylover's catchup post is crap. Sorry.
List of reads NOW.

Xtoxm here. Translation of post: 1,2,3, are not scum with him. Good deal.

O_odana, what happened here?

DAY THREE
Ythan wrote:Dampe.
Waddle Doo.
Old Bird.

Wtf is up with this lineup.

QFFT

GhostWriter is doing it right. More Ythan votes. Or Dekes. Or pianist. Or RC.

KDUB. BLUE BROTHER. (Fuck black lanterns)
READS PLEASE. HELP A BROTHER OUT.
ESPECIALLY PIANIST, RC, YTHAN, DEKES.

Finally. Hey chkflip. Heard good things about you. Glad to be playing with you.
Reads please.

chkflip wrote:Has anyone considered a Reverse Mafia? (e.g. the Mafia consists of what would normally be heroes)

TINFOIL: You're right.
REALITY: Going to keep throwing my baking flour in the air and see what happens.

Xtoxm replaced out like a pansy. Just like CSL.
Scumbags.
Translation: He had no intention of playing, was waiting for a good place to replace out, and found one.

<3 jmj. Always a trooper.

ROFL hey hohum. :D

PURE GOLD
<3, but srsly. This could be interesting to watch. Please don't replace out because of hurt feelings.

Ythan pulled out the haystack. I've missed that thing. And the batman avatar.
But yes. I still read scum on him.

Thil, what happened to your list of reads?
I want a new list of reads.

I'm confused as to why hohum is calling everyone scum. >_>
<___<
>_____>

OH GOD NO.
ESPEONAGE.
GET THE HELL BACK IN HERE.
;_;
I feel like I've gotten dumped.

Ythan wrote:
I would rather see Es hang if he's replacing out. Another player in that slot is not going to help.

FUCK NO.
NO.
WE ARE NOT LYNCHING ANOTHER ONE TODAY.
WE ARE LYNCHING MAFIA TODAY.
YOU ARE PULLING A FATE.
FATE GOES "LETS LYNCH THIS IDIOT"
"NOW THIS ONE"
"NOW STRATEGIC BUSSING"
"NOW BACK TO IDIOTS".
NO.
ESPEONAGE IS NOT HANGING.

PIANOMAN IS SCUM.

chkflip wrote:Sell him to me? I think I was first to that bakery.

Say what about Baking?

Dekes wrote:Feels like lynch the VIs until you find the scum among them.

Sounds like Fate-scum.
OH WAIT.
I'm ALREADY VOTING YOU.

GhostWriter is town.

esurio wrote:While I 110% empathize (ohey, iso links work now. <3) with the position Andrius has put you in, it's really not an excuse. I suggest you replace out if you forsee this lurking/apathetic thing continuing past the end of D3 or so.

I clicked the link, felt like shit, and promised a read.
Truefax.

THEM READS WE ALL WANT:

TOWN:
PinkyandtheBrain
danakillsu
GhostWriter
chkflip
Kdub
Andrius
lewarcher

LEANING TOWN:
esuriospiritus
Espeonage
thil13
mb53
Bunnylover

LEANING SCUM:
RedCoyote

SCUM:
Dekes
CSL/Ythan
Ashblade/Xtoxm/hohum
crazypianist

BUT YES. COP GUILTY IS #1.
Unvote, Vote: Pine/Espeonage

SO YEAH. CASES LATER AND STUFF. THIS WAS MORE IMPORTANT.

Now, if I asked you for reads above, give them now please. <3 And I'd like reasons, please. I didn't read 42 pages of gametext for lulz. And I am NOT content with ANOTHER Cassandra Victory.

-The Baker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #52) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:49 pm

ME, UP THERE wrote:Finally. Hey chkflip. Heard good things about you. Glad to be playing with you.
Reads please.

LOL JUST KIDDING.
THIS NOW GOES FOR WHOEVER REPLACES YOU.

-BAKERMAN
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #53) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm

And for posterity's sake:
LYNCH PREFERENCE ORDER:
Pine/Espeonage (Cop Guilty, d'oh), **thil13, only if Pine/Espeonage doesn't flip scum**, Dekes, Ythan, pianist, RC. :D

NOW. If I could get EVERYONE's reads like, now, that'd be GREAT. But since it isn't going to happen, if I asked for your reads up there then give them now plz.

-BAKERMAN
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #54) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:51 pm

RedCoyote is leaning scum. Aka, not a town-read, and the scum-read stuff isn't strong enough to push him past bigger candidates.
Also, people on the town/scum lists are in no order within categories.

Except the above post.

-BAKERMAN
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #55) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:55 pm

I read his posts. It said 'Cop Guilty' so I am following the lead. If Pine DOESNT flip scum then problems = none: WE LYNCH THIL.
NOT THAT HARD GUYS.

Also, you should read MY posts for RC stuff. Not the most streamlined info-dump, but explanations later. I'm going to have to reread 42 pages for a concise case, as ISO doesn't do it quite the justice I want done.

-BAKERMAN

p.s.
Ythan wrote:By the way, always happy to meet a fan.

I PM'd you about it the other day. lol

-Andy
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #56) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 am

Ythan, Danakillsu, Pinky and the Brain: If you cannot see the value of someone claiming cop with no counterclaim and catching scum, see it now. The moment thil gets an incorrect read, he's lynchable. How can you guys turn against someone who caught scum?

I need to discuss with andrius about our final vote, but
FOS: Ythil
. The results of D3 suggest that he's scum, and the fact that he's continuing to push the issue today is terribad.
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #57) » Thu May 19, 2011 7:32 am

The Master Hand wrote:Ythan, Danakillsu, Pinky and the Brain: If you cannot see the value of someone claiming cop with no counterclaim and catching scum, see it now. The moment thil gets an incorrect read, he's lynchable. How can you guys turn against someone who caught scum?

I need to discuss with andrius about our final vote, but
FOS: Ythil
. The results of D3 suggest that he's scum, and the fact that he's continuing to push the issue today is terribad.
-
Toast

I just realize I failed ind combined names. thats supposed to be
FOS:Ythan
:P
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #58) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:33 am

esuriospiritus wrote:People in the so-called bloc are not getting killed and it is making me nervous. I need to reread.

Hint: Dekes is scum, that's why.
Vote: Ythan

Toast, I can't remember the last time I used a "FoS". We're voting and getting shit done.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #59) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 am

@ lewarcher: The same world where a scum dayvigged his partner D1.

-BAKERMAN
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #60) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

Okay, ythan is tunneling. Dekes is following and trying to take out our credibility. Both happen to be on scum list.
1)thil claimed cop, he got a scum. This is no time to out a claimed power role. Who is thil scum with?

Esurio, what about our vote doesn't give you "warm and fuzzy" feelings?

-Yhan's lack of an answer to Dekes' question is alarming. Not to mention the whole TRUST ME BS. If you want trust, prove why I should trust you. Isn't that what you said to thil about his cop claim? If you want more proof than a scum flip, then you should provide more reasons to trust you than blatant tunneling.
-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #61) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Ythan wrote:I find it questionable that TMH both acknowledges my hinting and yet suggests that I'm tunneling. It's one or the other but he is still taking the opportunity to accuse me. Interesting.

Ghost, I would still
absolutely
right if he flipped townie. But there is no reason for him to have fakeclaimed cop as town. As scum he had to. And yeah I'm down.

Ythan...these are the following options for thil
1)He truly is a cop who found Espeonage scum. if this is the case then your tunnelling on him and a town flip makes
you
the lynch

2)He is scum who took out a buddy to save himself. If this is what you believed D3, and not that he was scum trying to get a mislynch, then you should have been voting Espeonage regardless. Why? because it suggests that you thought Espeonage was scum, who had a cop investigation (whether or not it was scum distancing or town-catching scum) backing up such a thought.

Did you think Espeonage was scum? Answer this in addition to my earlier question that was not given an answer: Who are his buddies? You don't know? Hypothesize harder.

3) He is a VT who miraculously picked scum and faked a cop investigation. Yeah, no.

Whatever the angle, you did not take the towniest approach and as such I have no reason to trust your hints. They certainly are there, but that does not mean I believe them. My post in no way suggests I'll be voting thil because you want people to
trust you
Trust me
, I'm not that easy to convince.

THIL, have you already given your investigation results for N1?
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #62) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 am

Pinky and the Brain wrote:
The Master Hand wrote:Ythan, Danakillsu, Pinky and the Brain: If you cannot see the value of someone claiming cop with no counterclaim and catching scum, see it now. The moment thil gets an incorrect read, he's lynchable. How can you guys turn against someone who caught scum?

See, but he's not going to get any incorrect results - he's not going to get any, period. Either he's going to continue the 'OH I WAS ROLEBLOCKED' charade, or if he's actually town he's just going to continue to be roleblocked.
Essentially, you are giving him a free pass for the rest of the game.

The Master Hand wrote:Ythan...these are the following options for thil
1)He truly is a cop who found Espeonage scum. if this is the case then your tunnelling on him and a town flip makes
you
the lynch

Why Ythan? Why nobody else voting thil (dana, myself, Dekes, esurio)?

1)But that will happen regardless of alignment. Not to mention that if we lynch the role-blocker, we end his ability to say that. I'm saying that its poor play to lynch a claimed cop at this stage in the game. There was no CC, and I see this entire case as turning into "uh, well, scum could have done that!" Well, guess what? Town can do that too.

2)Ythan because he was the primary pusher of the thil case both D3 and now D4. Ythan because I have a much stronger scum read on him. Of course, what I said can be useful to the whole of town, but I was asking questions TO Ythan in that post, and thus it was primarily meant for him.

-
Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #63) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 am

ToastyToast wrote:Yeah, I'm not voting thil today. Trying to get Andrius to post again
-Toast

I was doing so well too....
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #64) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Ythan wrote:Sufficiently outvested in this game to just do this now and see what happens.

Peach. Doctor a la SMRPG. Protected RC n1. And n2. Sent an RC protection n3 but deleted the PM and begrudgingly sent in a protection on the claimed cop after his target flipped goon and not x mafia goon. And the unoutstanding RC was killed rather than the claimed cop.

Hm. Was this the information you have behind your whole
trust me
thing? If so, the fact that a claimed cop wasn't NK doesn't make him scum...he was still scummy (as shown by all the votes on him). If thats all you have, then no, I cannot trust you and place my vote on thil...
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #65) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:Anyway, if anyone can catch me up on any major events, I'd appreciate it. Lynches, kills, claims, big arguments, wagons waning and growing, and current suspicions.

I'll try, but someone else should clear up D3, because that was the day I was the most lost/behind

D1--wierd stuff. Guy named lelouch claimed scum in thread (but flipped town), got lynched, and continued to post. He is no longer on this site. main pushers of lynch were myself and esurio

D2--Tragedy was very defesnive about lelouch, and her defense was poor. Also flipped town

D3--wagon formed on thil, who claimed to catch scum via a cop read. However, the fact that he did not mention this immediately leads some people to believe thil was scum who claimed cop in order to clear himself. Also, the person he claimed cop on already had a large wagon.

D4--its pretty much bee ythan v thil. ythan has been very adamant about lynching thil (even b4 the end of D3), and thil...well, he claimed cop.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #66) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:00 pm

esuriospiritus wrote:I thought I posted more recently. Huh.

I still don't really have much to say though.

@TMH: Can you elaborate on why you're leaving your vote on Ythan, please?

I still don't understand his whole
trust me
thing given his claim. Also, need to talk with Andrius to get his thoughts on the claim. Guess it wouldn't hurt to
Unvote:ythan
though
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #67) » Sat May 28, 2011 11:08 am

Isn't it obvious? A doc is not an investigative role. How does protecting thil and him not getting killed make him scum? You are assuming that scum would IMMEDIATELY lynch a cop without a moments thought. This is a lie. Thil was still going to be a target (as shown by today) and, if they have a roleblocker, it makes things that much easier.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #68) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:48 pm

It'll be interesting though, since I don't think thil13, by himself, would bring up the idea of faking Cop result on his buddy. Yes, the N1/N3 claim is convenient. But what scumteam wouldn't just blanket-RB him for awhile and prevent his reads.

Am too lazy right now to actually ISO anyone. Sorry.

Ythan wrote:
I find it suspect that you're refusing to look at any angle other than thil claimed cop. There is plenty more to read in his posts and plenty that has been posted by others. Dude's scum.

Dude, Pine flipped scum. If the scumteam is going to buss its own and hand us a scumlynch out of the benevolence of their hearts, well then feel free. Hell, buss all of your members in order, please. [/sarcasm] But seriously. He netted us a scumbag. If he's scum who bussed his buddy then so be it. But he bussed his buddy and we lynched the fucker. We're good. thil isn't going anywhere.

hohum wrote:We have an equal chance of lynching scum if we do it in the reverse order and if he lives through the end of the day he's likely to draw the NK anyways before he has a chance to reveal another investigation result.

Are you guys just being pricks to be pricks? We wouldn't we lynch the cop-damnified scum before the supposed fake cop? Seriously, he's probably town and he probably has a guilty. Deal with it idiots.

Ythan wrote:
he claims cop with ONE result on day three

At max, he could only have two results, silly.

hohum wrote:
Also TMH: There's fucking two of you on that hydra and you post so infrequently that you end up with these giant text walls. Post more PLEASE

I'm sorry the other head isn't quite as good to carry the weight of the hydra. I could, but am frankly unmotivated to do so when he hardly prods me, and since he's been doing a fine job so far, day n' nite and all, I've let it be. He pesters me and I finally get in here. Its just really hard to get into this game at times.

Ythan wrote:
Again I find completely ignoring every other facet of the claimed cop situation to be the acme of scumminess.

I find completely ignoring the fact he has a guilty is scummy as hell. OH WAIT.

dana reads as town because of Storm of Swords. I thought his non-posting was scummy as hell, and he was town. So yeah.
Kdub is still really likely town. As was

bunnylover wrote:
]We either lose a VT or lynch scum when lynching Pine. We lynch Thil, we either lose our cop or lynch scum. The choice is obvious.

Oppportunity Costs, guys. Opportunity costs.

I loved Paper Mario. The first one. /just saying

Dekes-scum wrote:
And Ythan seems to be a little too desperate to get thil lynched in the last couple of pages considering the gain/loss of a Pine vs. a thil lynch.

I agree, but he's scum for plenty of other reasons besides that.

lol@Ythan hammering Pine.

OH HI DEAD SCUM. LOL
WARIO. HRMMMM.

Also, I'd bet my night action hohum was vig'd. (Or, killed by SK attempting to post as vig.)
Also, the killflavor for hohum and RC is oddly familiar in the "energy burns" field.

Ythan entering D4 is just crap. Sorry. Not sure how to take that, tell-wise though.

lewarcher wrote:
why would two mafias (chk = lou and pine), one of which was already hardly fos'd, decide to start a case against a third mafia member? I don't see how chk could be scum with thil. Would on the contrary make perfect sense for you to be scum with them.

This.

dana wrote:
Hmm. After reviewing the evidence, I tend to agree that thil's actions read more like inept scum than unfortunate town. I'll vote: thil and see what happens. The wagon should at least get us some information. So I guess we have a vig, a SK, and mafia shooting at the same time, then?

What is this "evidence" you speak of, and how does it mean thil being scum?

esurio wrote:There were no deaths N1 and 1 N2. I don't think there's an SK.

Either that or all the kill-slots were being replaced. (Yes I'm srs.)

pinky wrote:
Yet when you're then attacked the next day, your answer is "anything I have to say would be taken as scummy to you"?

That's not the attitude of a cop.

You're justifying the vote on thil by saying "that's not how a cop would play".
Which is a crappy excuse. We're not talking about how roles interact.
We're talking about how PEOPLE interact.
And thil isn't your average good player on mafia. Sorry. You're expecting him to play godlike because he's cop. Being a cop does not mean you must play godlike. It means that when you get a guilty you get a Mo-Fo lynched. Simple as that.

Pinky wrote:
As scum, it's not unreasonable to try and draw out a CC as you go down.

It IS uncommon to see a player throw his buddy under when he could have just as easily gotten a mislynch from the cop claim.

Ythan wrote:
Because there is every reason to believe he didn't catch scum. Keep up, we've been talking about it.

He caught scum. Pine flipped scum.
Whether or not he is a cop or not is under question, yes, but he did catch scum, effectively.

ythan wrote:Because you're not a cop. You're trying to use the fact that you don't have a result

prove that you somehow

are the cop.

Prove that you somehow

are the doc.

OH WAIT.

thil wrote:
doubles of PRs might be a plausible idea.

OUTGUESSING MOD, WARNING:
I find that highly unlikely.
[/END]

Dekes wrote:
Let's get the facts straight:
- There is no hint whatsoever to be seen thil had a guilty on Espeo

LOLWUT

esurio wrote:
Part of it might be because the bloc hasn't been acting like a bloc since early Day 2 and has lost a lot of its threat for any scum.

Because the block is infested with scum??

CRAZYPIANIST IS SCILL SCUM.

Dekes wrote:
Andy, you know I love you, man. But you should also know that you lost any credibility and a town membership since this one here.

HEHEHAHAHAHA. That's gold there. Ok, I'll grant you that. /lolthatwasfreakinhilariousdanadidyoucatchthat?

OH WAIT.

Kdub wrote:
Ythan, do you think that scum fakeclaiming cop would claim to have failed to send in an action N1? If anything, that strikes me as more likely to be an honest answer. That just raises extra doubts when he could have easily claimed an innocent on someone if he was lying.

MEHHHHHH (Its a small small small townread, yes.) But I like your thinknig.

esurio wrote:
But if Ythan is pulling that card then... hell.

Oh hey, esurio. Guess what.
We're freaking MARIO.
Ythan, Dekes, and crazypianist are all scum. [/last three night actions]
OK OK. NOW START VOTING THEM.

Y U NOT VOTING?

OH WAIT.

Yeah. The "that card" shit is shit. I'm sorry.

TMH wrote:
Esurio, what about our vote doesn't give you "warm and fuzzy" feelings?

The better question for esurio: why does it matter?

ythan wrote:
I find it questionable that TMH both acknowledges my hinting

I didn't think you were crumbing at all, actually.

dana wrote:I would think normally that big a bus would be impossible for scum to make.

OHOHOHOHO.
Resurgence Mafia. Day Two. Scum strategically bussed Exilon. Scumwin.

Hey thil, who did you investigate N3?

dekes wrote:
it may be better need to claim eventually to get the thil lynch through.

*cough*what thil did.*cough*

pianist wrote:
TMH: How confident are you in Thil's claim?

As confindent as i can be with ythan alive.
pianist's catchup leavese much to be desired.
OH WAIT.
pianist is scum.

*facepalm at 1237*

pinky wrote:
See, but he's not going to get any incorrect results - he's not going to get any, period. Either he's going to continue the 'OH I WAS ROLEBLOCKED' charade, or if he's actually town he's just going to continue to be roleblocked.

I beg to differ. He'll pull results if he's scum and confident in his non-death.
No one gets a free pass. Saying someone does is bullshit.
Yaaaay misrep?

pinku wrote:Hmm, coming from somebody who apparently wins with the rest of the town. Wut.

if that's all you have to say we need to talk.

pinky wrote:
Why Ythan? Why nobody else voting thil (dana, myself, Dekes, esurio)?

Dekes is also scum.
You and esurio are possibilities.
But Ythan is scum-more and we need him toasted.

MB53.
OH WAIT.

THIL. This is what you will do. whatever you think, you say. if someone is scum then you say so. speak your mind please. dont be afraid.

bunnylovers' vote is good. reasoning is not.
ANYWAY.

Hoppster, always assume a scum RB. That's how I work. :) That's how mods solve balance issues, so always assume scum RB/Redirector/JK.

crazypianistmustdie.

esurio wrote:Emphasizing "trust me" kind of says role information to me.

All it reads to me is "im pulling a fate". And I know you love Fate, right?
OH WAIT.

lew wrote:
@thil: investigating tmh for being a hydra is not a very convincing explanation after the events of late day3... if you were cop, you would have prolly investigated hohum, or chk...

unvote; vote: thil

my reasons for doing this don't depend on dana being less scummy (still scummy as hell), but rather on stuff that was hinted to in the last 24 hours. Obviously I cannot reveal my reasons without ythan's consent, and I see that he does not want to share as much as I would... so please keep reading: the rest of this post is relevant.

WAIT WHAT.

lew wrote:
if you were cop, you would have prolly investigated hohum, or chk...

unvote; vote: thil

LOLWUT.
Please don't tell me you voted him on who he investigated.

lew wrote:
Obviously I cannot reveal my reasons without ythan's consent,

The fuck?

ythan wrote:
This breadcrumb in my second post (meant to put it in my first) is in reference to my pulling Peach in a game of RC's.

If that's the best you could do...

ythan wrote:
It is referred to as the time Exor destroyed Star Road.

LOLNOSON

Ythan, do you have any other scumreads?
townreads?
PLZ

esurio wrote:
@TMH: Can you elaborate on why you're leaving your vote on Ythan, please?

We think he's scum. A rare co-op read for us, but nonetheless.

NO YOU FUCKING PUT YOUR VOTE BACK TOAST.
Vote: Ythan
Claim changes nothing.

lew wrote:
However, I want the bloc to keep existing... let me quote L from Death Note: "Even if you were Kira... I could still use your help and keep you close"

<333 WIN
But I want the bloc under new management. Namely, not esurio or Dekes. And new members. Namely, not esurio or Dekes. Mainly dekes.
Do we have an agreement?

jmj wrote:
At a dart tournament, will get to this tonight.

lies. We know you're on skype. :P

Why is everyone claiming so early?

lew's 1395 is love. But missing a ythan vote. or a dekes vote. or a pianist vote.

TOWN
Kdub
lewarcher
GW
bunny
thil
mb53

MEHHH
pniky
esurio
dana

SCUM
ythan
dekes
pianist

-GUESS WHO
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #69) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:57 pm

i find your crumb to be incredibly weak. sorry. its a common phrase.
also, my role pm alludes to no games my character was in. so yeah. stretching a bit, FMPOV.

-King of Crumbs
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #70) » Tue May 31, 2011 9:25 am

Ythan wrote:If you think it was unreasonable of me to attack an uncountered cop claim, you must think it's just as odd what you're doing now.

No, I'm just ignoring your claim for now. You thought thil was scum albeit the claim; same here. Doc claim does nothing for you IMO.

dana you're not the best mislynch, especially when we have three scumlynches dazzling before us. All we have to do is stretch out our arms and TAKE THEM.

I read the last 10 or so pages from the last time I posted and got scummy reads on dana, esurio, and pinky. A couple things they did ran me the wrong way. And I highly doubt that its going to be as easy as me reading once and catching the last three scum, as amazingly Cassandra it would be.

You're not obvtown esurio, so please.
Then let it boggle your mind. pianist is crazyscum. Dekes is not town.

Since you like defending people with meta, I'll give you some for mine:
GW - town via Resurgence Mafia
Bunny - town via Storm of Swords and SSBMafia
thil - town via cop claim and my overall read on him (aka, weaker player, newer player, using his cop claim to speak as he sees fit regardless)
mb53 - town via CYS (thought he was scum, wasn't.)

AMIDOINMETARITE?

lewarcher wrote:oh god please TMH tell me that there was no breadcrumbs in your wall. Tell me I just imagined I saw one. I don't think I can take one more at this point.

>_>
<___<
>_____>
/Serial Breadcrumber

TMH wrote:
Oh hey, esurio. Guess what.
We're freaking MARIO.
Ythan, Dekes, and crazypianist are all scum. [/last three night actions]
OK OK. NOW START VOTING THEM.

Me softclaiming some sort of cop results here was for emphasis, lewarcher.
This is a pricky issue though. If we had anything important to say *coughthreeguilties* we'd let you know. :P

-THE SERIAL BAKER
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #71) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:18 am

@esurio: regarding our CP suspicions, part of the reason I suspect him is because his play is remarkably similar to his play in Candy Zoo Mafia (he was scum and I was town). So, if you are getting "not mafia" from meta, you may want to check that game out.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #72) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:20 am

ah, missed the last part. Ythan is still favored.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 pm

It was a massprod, guys. Read your PMs. :roll:

We're planning a joint-post and stuff, but I agree with alot of what lew said in the post above this one:
-Ythan is still scum
-The "voting bloc" is comprised of, and headed by, scum

-The Baker and The Toaster
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:50 pm

So our ultimate consensus is that we're not lynching thil and we're not lynching dana, despite his pleas to do so. Vote stays on Ythan, and I don't think there is anything in the thil or dana case that will convince us otherwise.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:45 pm

Addendum: Last night Toast asked me if I thought I could shift a wagon onto one of our scumreads and push it to a lynch. Looking at where we're headed now, I don't think we're going to get anywhere close to a Dekes or pianist lynch, and a Ythan lynch is the only one I see plausible at this point.

Vote stays on Ythan. dana's sacrificial play is town. Thil is cop.

lewarcher wrote:
ythan is scum. ythan slipped in assuming a correlation between night actions that town players cannot see. ythan is not even defending. a doc who claimed for no reason would feel terribly, and would at least try to scumhunt and to avoid being lynched, to lynch another scum, to stay active one more night... is this what he is doing? He just posts one-liners discussing minor details... he wasn't even able to suggest an original case... after his plan to get thil lynched (hopefully) failed, all he could do was basically quitting posting content and moving the vote to a safe wagon.

you know what he is currently thinking? He hopes that you lynch the cop, and he is not on the wagon, so that he will be able to wifom his way out of day5 once we wake up and he is still alive tomorrow.

lew is right- no scum will buss their buddy now when they could just lurk for a no lynch. esurio's non-commitance right now /lack of posting is highly suspect.
Also, Dekes' claim is believeable, as N1 was N1 and had no result and blocked kills and crap like that.
YET, I think its just as likely to be scum as town.

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Also, danakillsu is town.
Unvote and vote Ythan please.

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Wasn't going to post until night but I saw Dekes' bullshit and had to respond.

Dekes wrote:So, you'd rather no lynch today than lynching a claimed VT, offering his death for information's sake? Gotcha.

I will NOT lynch a player, who in my mind, is near confirmed-town status. If you're unwilling to vote Ythan then you're going to have to selfvote for me to help you lynch right now.
Why? Because thil and dana are strong townreads at the moment. Nothing besides a Cop-guilty on dana would make me lynch him right now. This is how sure I am right now.

Dekes wrote:Your tunneling is getting ridiculous.
1) Link me to a game with a scum mass roleblocker.
2) Tell me the benefits of a mafia that blocks everything during the night, including his faction's own kill.
3) Why would scum me claim unprovoked right now before night without any pressure? I did it to out the information I have and to stop NK speculation about the discrepancy in NKs that has no place right now close before deadline when we should discuss lynching business.

Your idiocy is getting ridiculous.
1) Mini 943: Greek Mythology. Plum's SUPERPOWER blocked all actions against made against her scumteam.
2) I highly doubt, a straight mass-RB is your power (if you're scum). I think it would be conditional- everyone BUT YOU would be blocked, or every action would be blocked. Also, you would purposefully no-kill to pass off your claim as town, unless jmj said that your kill wouldn't work if you used it. Regardless, you either no-killed to paint yourself a true town all-stop or it blocks everyone EXCEPT your group's actions. And hey, as scum, guaranteed blocking any SK/vig/other mafia factions' kills is a bonus ANY night. Why are you so eager to prove they they don't exist as scum?
3) Because you're looking for towncred. And with me and lewarcher breathing down on your fail-tastic "alliance" and fail-voting bloc you could use the extra towncred. You'd be the perfect vig shot tonight and I plan to fire up the bakery oven tonight.

Hey Dekes:
Square Enix III wrote:Image
Character:
Heat

Alignment:
Mitochondrial Mafia
[Anti-Town]

Win Condition:
You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Role:
Universal Roleblocker

Abilities:
1) You are confirmed as a member of the
Mitochondrial Mafia
with bill1148 and inHimshallibe. At all times, you may communicate with your group privately. You are encouraged to communicate in this quicktopic:
*pending permission from the group*

2) As the universal roleblocker, you have the ability to potentially end a night phase instantly. Using this action will roleblock every living player, including your teammates. You cannot perform this ability on consecutive nights.

3) Each night, you may perform a night kill on behalf of your faction. Your kill flavor is "kicked to death."

4) At night, you may privately communicate in the following neighborhood:
http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/CNNG9Aw98NUJ

Size is mine. Please note his alignment. ;)

<3,

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:09 pm

dana, unvote. That's no way to the play the game. Vote Ythan. You know you're town. That's what matters. So please, at least vote someone who you know isn't 100% town.

This is ridiculous.

@ Dekes: :lol: You're just lurking at all the wrong times, dude. It failed because its supposed to catch scum and vote as a bloc. By
not
acting it fails
to
act and therein fails its purpose. Also, I'm just not motivated to make the case on you 4 hours before deadline, and with 4 hours left ROI says to not bother so.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:30 pm

THM wrote:I will NOT lynch a player, who in my mind, is near confirmed-town status. If you're unwilling to vote Ythan then you're going to have to selfvote for me to help you lynch right now.
Why? Because thil and dana are strong townreads at the moment. Nothing besides a Cop-guilty on dana would make me lynch him right now. This is how sure I am right now.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:58 pm

esuriospiritus wrote:Sure enough that you'd rather go through the same exact crap tomorrow? No lynching is mega anti-town, regardless of what your read is. I'm not completely thrilled with Dana going either, but it's better than
nobody
flipping. Town not being organized enough to push a lynch through can only benefit scum, in the end.

Whoop-de-freakin'-doo.
My read is based on a personal tell. He's town.
However, if there's a vig with half a brain out there I suspect he'd at least consider shooting dana if he had a scumread on him. Otherwise please shoot a scumread in general. Mafia Doctor = dead so there's no real excuse. OH HEY. If the vig isn't blocked then thil was. If thil is town and the vig doesn't kill THEREFORE thil must get a result. YAAYYYYYYY LOGIC WINNNNN YESSSSSSS

Oh yeah.
dana is town.

-Hydra with Half a Brain
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Jesus guys, did we have to claim role related information to get it through your fucking skulls that dana was town?
For fuck's sake, he couldn't have been townier.
IT DOESNT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST.

Dekes claiming was freaking retarted. Nameclaiming is bad as it would distinguish the VTs from the PRs since *apparently* the PRs are actual known characters and non-PRs are random joes (GET IT JMJ) thrown into the game. Freakin hell guys. dana was town.

Still think pianist is scum, even if my other scumreads flipped town. *sigh*
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 pm

esuriospiritus wrote:VOTE: thil

Can this happen now?

Nameclaiming is bad as it would distinguish the VTs from the PRs since *apparently* the PRs are actual known characters and non-PRs are random joes (GET IT JMJ) thrown into the game. Freakin hell guys. dana was town.

if you really believe this why the fuck is your vote not on thill?

better post when I havent been drinking. ^_^

No, it can't. Toast is under the impression that the mafia killed Ythan to make thil look worse. I'm coming to terms with it- let's face it. If they have a RB they can go LOLOLOLOLOLOL WE GONNA BLOCK YOU COP BOY forever and never worry about him- perhaps push a mislynch by getting the Doc killed.

Because I hold my townread on him regardless. We'll get a better look into what's going on after tonight, when they (mafia) CAN kill thil (no YthanDoc) and RB someone else like the person who killed one of them the other night. :P

Dekes, you suck for claiming prematurely. That is all.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 pm

6. Pinky and the Brain (twistedspoon and hoppster hydra)
8. esuriospiritus
10. thil13
11. GhostWriter
13. ObliviousDruidMuncher sorasgoof Kadersalad Kdub
15. The Master Hand (Andrius and ToastyToast hydra)
16. lewarcher82
17. crazypianist1116 weirdalexv
18. mb53 DemonHybrid
19. DarlaBlueEyes Bunnylover

HRMMMM

Taking townreads off the list doesn't leave many options for them scumbags to be hiding in. :P
Vote: weirdalexv (crazypianist)
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:56 am

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was scummy to push a lynch on someone who claimed scum after being removed from the game.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 am

Yep.
Weirdpianist still needs to die. So he replaces in as scum, is told who the easy mislynch is (remember whoeverbroughtitupD1: scum have daytalk), so he reads and pushes thil on crap reasoning.
TMH wrote:His reaction to the surprise hammer seemed genuine.

If that's the ONLY reason for a read then you need to rethink how you play your
scum
game.

weirdpianist wrote:
I am pretty sure that scum were pushing his wagon pretty hard.

Why would scum push a VT lynch D1, when they could simply push, oh, idk, ANOTHER lynch D1 without getting caught?
What scum motivation would we have (as scum (LOL)) to push a lynch THAT HARD knowing full well (his crumbs) that he will flip VT? If he'd flip Double-Acting-Cop then I'd throw a goon down to get that man lynched before N1. But no. He flipped VT.
So, tell me, where's the scum motivation for pushing that lynch --> knowing we would take a HEAP of crap for doing so D2? Hell, we figured if he DID flip town that we'd be shot for sure. (We weren't, so that tells you a couple things in and of itself.)

Also:
weirdpianist wrote:I don't like the way they pushed the Lelouch wagon. Call it gut if you want, but it felt off. Slightly scum.

You can call it gut.
But that is your only reasoning for ever suspecting us.

pianoman wrote:Same.

That's your reasoning for finding us scummy after the one instance of lelouch-wagon.

Also, if that's your replace-in post I am very let down.

His one case:
[quote"piano"]
And those are my reads. Here is my full case on thil13:
-He was lurking a ton earlier.
-He was using the newb card a little bit.
-ABSOLUTELY NO SCUMHUNTING. AT ALL. IN A 60 PAGE GAME.
[/quote]
-K cool. Everyone lurks. Dekes lurked too. esurio lurked too.
-Newb card maybe. (But if you haven't noticed he IS rather, oh, how do you describe it....... N00BISH.)
-Cool story bro.

Also, everyone else is "null reads". Anyone think that is a load of horseshit?

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1525 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 pm

^^Bunnylover is correct. That would be way to breakable. Besides, with that logic, how would you explain Marx as a mafia goon? Odds are roles were spread out among some minor characters as well. To make a case based on "which one doesn't fit" is to make a conclusion based on results we don't have, a false conclusion.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 am

@Kdub: I can't really explain why without saying it was role-related information, but OH WAIT, I guess role-related information WAS enough. Its mainly a personal tell with meta. Go read A Storm of Swords Mafia and read dana's play; it matched up pretty well. Also, we had a personal tell on him that made me think he was 100% town.
And honestly, he was SELF-HAMMERING. ESURIO. WTF. WHY WOULD SCUM SELF-HAMMER. SCUM JESTER =/= POSSIBLE. SCUM BOMB =/= IF HE SELF HAMMERS.

Your hammer was ill-carried out and scumalicious (scummy and malicious). And if your only argument was to save us from a no lynch then that's bollocks, my dear.

Should we have screamed "ROLE RELATED INFO ROLE RELATED INFO" and kept him around, and when asked to claim info said "oh it was a really strong personal tell with relation to roles"? Maybe. Goodbye, Anju.

Dear Esurio,

Read Bunnylover's claim.

Love,

TMH

Bunnylover is also town(ier) than before.

I'm against massclaim unless all my townreads argue for it. There's no need to do so now.

lewarcher wrote:his motivation sounds forced and unconvincing.

:oops:

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Pinky and the Brain wrote:
The Master Hand wrote:Because I hold my townread on him regardless. We'll get a better look into what's going on after tonight, when they (mafia) CAN kill thil (no YthanDoc) and RB someone else like the person who killed one of them the other night. :P

They could have killed thil if they wanted to by RB'ing Ythan.

Ultimately, though, thil is probably not going to be NK'd, because he's scum.

Claim: Aurora Unit 242, Even Night Sensor

Roleblocked last night, but Night 2 results - 3 anti-town players on the Tragedy wagon.

Tragedy
- 10 - Pinky and the Brain,
SSBF
, thil13, mb53, GhostWriter, crazypianist1116,
Dekes
, esuriospiritus,
Ythan
danakillsu
- (L-0)

So, removing flips (and myself of course) that leaves 3 scum in:

1. thil
  2. mb (now DemonHybrid)
  3. GhostWriter
  4. cp (now weirdalex)
  5. esurio

THAT'S PRETTY DAMN GOOD ODDS.

True. Your RB argument is good. Did Ythan claim D4 or D3 though? I forget.

I've seen a Sensor-type once before. Once. I'll think about it.

BUT, I really like the pianist/esurio idea going down here. :)
But I think we can do this: I'm thinking a *new* voting bloc headed by lew and us.
Voting Bloc: Everyone who isn't on the list Pinky gave. :P

Can everyone else get down with that?
So with 5 on the list, we have 5 in the alliance: lew, TMH, Bunny, Kdub, Pinky.
And with 10 alive its 6 to lynch, yes? So the bloc is good good good. :D
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 am

@weird: Your response to our case is enlightening.

@lew: Not sure I know what you mean by fork. The Patb vs thil thing sucks, I agree with that. Overall, my town read on patb is higher than my town read on thil (Andrius might disagree). This is why I think its better to vote weird, who is scummy regardless of any claims, before forming an opinion on what happened b/w the two of them. If by some strange occurance, cp/weird doesn't flip scum....well, that may change my judgement.

-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Why are we nameclaiming again? Because a non-alliance member suggested it?
LOLNO
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Buuut that suggests a lot of stuff that I'm not willing to believe
1)You would have to believe that Thil was lying about his claim as well
2)Lew-scum wouldn't have roleblocked his scumbuddy
3)What was Pinky and the Brains character? Aurora Unit? that doesn't sound like an important character
4)Lew is our strongest town-read
5)Still means there needs to be two role blockers

Unless your suggesting a Lew-PatB-thil scumteam, your theory doesn't make much sense.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:53 am

The main reason I don't like the 1v1 thing is because I have town-reads on both. I would rather catch the 3 scum out of 5 on PatB's Tragedy wagon thing. Wierdalexv is our strongest read, and as such we would prefer to vote him over unfortunately lynching a cop.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Did anyone even mention Dark Samus? Lol. Samus Aran works as a third party, but the point isn't about the claim. Lew thinks your play in the game is a the way a third party would play. Given that lewarcher has the award for "best serial killer," I think he has some authority in this matter. Not to mention the fact that if 3/5 people on the sensor are scum, then you are undoubtedly scum.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:37 pm

I think we need more scum-flips to figure it out. Bottom line:I'm not willing to lynch a claimed-cop. I'm not willing to lynch an obvtown sensor. I don't think speculating about a crystal ball will get us anywhere. Is it a 1v1? Maybe. Do I trust that the sensor is accurate in the three scum? Yes. As such, lets flip from that pool, and when a role-blocker gets flipped, it'll be much easier to sort out the thil issues.
-Toast
Also, Andrius will be gone until July. Don't think it will effect the game too much, but you out to know.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 am

^^I think he's hinting at the sensor thing? Which doesn't work because I thought PatB said it was a one-shot
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:31 am

^^I think he's hinting at the sensor thing? Which doesn't work because I thought PatB said it was a one-shot
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #97) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

oh look, we were right.
looker or esurio is the lynch for today. A lynch of either one will confirm patb's ability or make him auto-scum.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #98) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

esurio, dont lie. esurio and looker are the only people left on the tragedy wagon (other than patB himself).That means lynching on the wagon will prove/disprove patB's claim.

Either strategy, town has this, but, quite frankly, I never was a fan of the 1v1 thing because we had town reads on both patb and thil. That hasn't changed.

In other words, yeah, sure we can kill PatB directly, but don't forget that he helped us find the SK with his "there are three scum on this wagon" thing. Both the NK's were people on that wagon. Someone is trying to screw Patb over.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #99) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 pm

very well. I still have major reservations as to why meta knight would be on the same team as kirby, and how it was oh-so-conveniently a two shot. I'll trust you on this.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:04 am

ready to hammer whenever, unless ya'al want to discuss.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Pokey, Vanilla Townie
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 pm

lewarcher82 wrote:pick next please

sry. Popcorn to Looker
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:15 am

You know that whole SK thing? It was better regardless of allignment because it meant one less kill.

You know that whole 1 v1 thing? Thil would have lost hands down, because no one here saw him as more town then Patb

You know that whole "siding with Patb" thing? It still doesn't make sense why he would claim being roleblocked. It didn't make sense. As such, I thought testing his claim was a better idea

OH, and thil flipped cop. Just saying.

-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 am

@Esurio: In case you didn't know, Andrius has been V/LA for like 2 weeks. He just got back so I'll encourage him to post soon (he's still been busy as he's now catching up with life)

We both find Looker scummy (look how easily he hopped onto Kdub's argument!), but need to do a review of the other players. If it wasn't for your claim I would have found you the most scummy. As for breadcrumbs, neither of us had any idea who Pokey was. We breadcrumbed vig a few times so we could eat a night kill, but no one seemed to catch it
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm

So Andrius promised to post tonight, as I'm helping him with something.

In any case, both the possibilities I see for it there are 2 scum left (lewarcher+looker or Kdub+looker) include looker, so thats where I'm leaning. His little no lynch suggestion is scummy.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 am

@Kdub: How many times do we have to say that if we lynched out of the 1v1:
thil would have been lynched, then we would have to go after pinky, and by that time obvSK would have pwned us. We were looking for the SK, and alex was THE MOST OBVSCUM PLAYER. Like, taking the 1v1 out of the picture (which we did because there was no way in hell we were going to let obvcop get lynched), alex was scummy, fit the SK profile, and his successor played to his scum-meta.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 am

Is it possible that lew had some insider info? sure. Is it equally as possible that he had the power of common sense and basic deduction skills? Yes.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm here b/c Toast nags me day in and day out like a bitch.

SO. I'm 2 gamedays behind and have no idea what has happened, save:

crazypianist1116
weirdalexv,[/color]
Dark Samus, One-Shot Bulletproof Serial Killer
was recycled Day 5.

CALLED IT.

10. thil13,[/color]
Merlon, Cop,
was slashed to death Night 5.

FUCKING CALLED IT.

6. Pinky and the Brain (twistedspoon and hoppster hydra),[/color]
Aurora Unit 313, Mafia Encryptor
was recycled Day 6.

LOL U MAD

DarlaBlueEyes
Bunnylover,[/color]
Donkey Kong, Vanilla Townie
was found incinerated and surrounded by energy burns Night 6.

CALLED IT.

Yeah. Tried to make a post but accidentially deleted it. Post later I guess. Assuming I get bitch-nagged like usual.

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 pm

As the only positive influence in your "life," its my job to nag.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Also, a claims list would be much appreciated from me.

I got Pitbull as my positive influence. STFU and GTFO.

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Kdub wrote:That is a major reason why the scum didn't want to resolve the 1v1 - because it made a thil lynch more likely. You're helping my case by saying that we had a town read on PatB.

No it didn't. How many times do I have to repeat the fact that regardless of any 1v1 bull that everyone had to play along with, wierd was our biggest scum read. I felt more comfortable lynching someone who I considered to be obvscum to trying to figure out which of the two (pinky and thil) was lying. You continue to harp over something that worked out perfectly for town.

I really don't know what else to say about the issue, because I disagree completely with your conclusions. Lynching an SK helps everyone. As such, if a town player has reason to suspect someone of being an SK, they are required to pursue it. Thats what we did, thats what lew did, thats what the people on the wierd wagon did (regardless of alignment).

We cannot know if the SK could joint-win or not. The scum-team wouldn't have known either. Stop harping on it, the SK is dead.
SK's can for the most part joint-win if their win-con is not "be the last player alive"
My bet would be that the SK couldn't joint-win, but its not worth speculating over.

Another problem with your speculation: You assume that a want to keep thil alive=scummy. There is something missing between your statements and conclusions. I wanted thil alive because I was 90% sure he was our cop, even after Ythan flipped doctor. Excuse the WIFOM, but I have trouble understanding why you think players who were so obviously on thil's side would have suddenly changed their minds and gone for a thil-lynch.

-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #112) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 am

@Kdub: Because I was 95% sure that wierd was scum, and my town-read on patB b4 his claim made me unsure about the decision b/w the two of them.
Oh yeah, and I still would have lost that battle if I tried to push a patB lynch over a thil lynch. It would have been me and lew vs. everyone else, and thil would have been lynched, the risk of a double kill would remain high, and town simply wouldn't win.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 am

oh, I'll answer the other questions (hopefully today). Have a job to do today tho, so no promises.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #114) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 pm

@esurio: I swear I've nagged him daily. He may be avoiding me. I called him a ho, and he seemed genuinely upset because of it.

@Kdub: Why should lewarcher be suspicion of someone for doing something he himself did? Are you asking him to be a hypocrite?
Why would our conclusion be that "kdub should suspect us?" I'm not trying to defend lew here, as I do find it odd how many things we have agreed upon in this game. However, these questions all seem like things we cannot answer correctly.

Kdub wrote:Now, I want you to answer these questions:
1) Do you agree that out of all the players who could have been lynched on D5, the mafia would have strongly preferred to lynch the SK over any townie (even one other than thil) because the SK was the biggest threat to them?

No. Vig was still likely, and town-alligned players are more of a threat than 3rd parties. They certainly wouldn't mind an SK death, but if thil had been lynched, there would still be a high chance that the SK would help them by killing another townie. Patb would be lynched, and who would the next target have been? The SK. So I think the way the day did play out actually played more to our favor if it didn't. Still, this question is more of a matter of "from my own experience" and I don't find it to be you trying to discover allignment. Also, your asking someone who has played as scum once as a replacement. Quite frankly, I suck at figuring out what a scum team would want. This isn't a newb card. This is a "wait for Andrius to answer because the bastard said he would like 3 days ago."

Kdub wrote:2) Do you agree that even if the SK were not lynched on D5, the mafia still would have wanted to lynch a townie other than thil as opposed to thil himself?

cop vs. another townie? If they had figured out esurio was a vig, they may have switched to him, but thil was hands-down the safest lynch. I think we are in a situation where a scum team was very safe, but the whittling down of players had put them into a dilemma. Who are the safest players in the game? Kdub and lewarcher.

Kdub wrote:3) Do you agree that the mafia, in light of their apparent failed kill attempt on CP D2, likely had reason to suspect that alex was the SK because of that?

They definitely would have taken note of it, but to say they would automatically assume OMGSK.

kdub wrote:4) Do you agree that if the mafia either knew or strongly suspected (through whatever means) that alex was the SK, that they would try very hard to get him lynched on D5 because it would give them an easy win by swinging a thil lynch the next day?

Yes.
Do you agree that lynching an anti-town person is pro-town?
Do you agree that town has the ability to catch scum?
Do you agree that town-reads can turn out to be scum?
Do you agree that town could have strongly suspected that alex was the SK, so they would try to get him lynched on D5 because it would eliminate a kill and let them avoid making the decision of choosing to lynch a cop or a sensor, even when they had a town read on both players and it was evident that the cop would end up being lynched?

Your questions basically can only be answered with "yeah, that could happen." But that doesn't mean it did.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #115) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 pm

esuriospiritus wrote:So, I asked my brain if it would be willing to deal with this game right now and it responded with a resounding "meh". Post later.

If I'm not mistaken, though, both looker and andrius are dangerously close to the deadline I've imposed upon them.

So I asked my brain if it would be willing to deal with this game right now and it responded with a resounding "no". Post later.

Toast seems to think that Looker is guaranteed scum.
I have no opinion on the matter since my head is still screaming "THIL IS THE FUCKING COP YOU IDIOTS" back in D5 and screaming for pianist's lynch. (HEY GUESS WHAT HE FLIPPED SCUM. <3)
Might read the 20 pages or whatnot sometime soon.
Maybe if I'm bored enough.

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 pm

eh, looker is only guaranteed scum to me if there are 2 scum remaining. But its risky to make that assumption

@Kdub: see, you were just redundatly asking questions, hoping for a contradiction. I got news for you: Thats not a contradiction. Scum would prefer to kill anyone that they have a lot of information on. In other words, scum would RATHER kill a vig, but if they had a shit-ton of information about an SK, then they would push for that too. Somehow I don't think it was coincidental that esurio was on the "3 of these people are scum" tragedy wagon
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 pm

well, they were trivial.
1)I'm not talking about you.
2) "Do you think its possible that" questions don't mean shit, because it doesn't mean I think its the most likely outcome.
3) Wait, we were arguing?
4) Trust me, I want him to post too. Unfortunately I do not have complete control over what he does. so, you are going to either have to accept this as a one person slot or be VERY patient

-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:48 am

1) I was saying that from MY own experience (which is little as scum, mind you) its more likely that.....
4) Then it looks like you're going to have to accept this as a one person slot.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Andrius: "I really want to go in there and destroy what everyone is saying, but I have to get up at 8."

Kdub, I don't think I could have given any response to convince you that I was town. You have a bias. You're twistng my words.
You asked me what I was referring to, I said that I was referring to your questions, which are answered based on my personal experiences. Given that I've been scum only once, I really only have the view of a town spectator. As such, the SK questions, the "what would scum do?"--I can only speculate. Idk what you want from me, but bottom line is that I did not once contradict myself, I answered your questions to the best of my ability, and expected you to be all nit-picky.

What are some other things that have caused our suspicion. Ah, the dana thing.
Yeah, we thought dana was as bored as we were with this game, so decided to get all LYNCHMEPLZ. When we got are VT role, we were like, "ew, VT hydra?" Lets crumb other roles to eat a NK. Hence, obvtown

Unfortunately, lelouch REALLY pissed the two of us off, we got him banned, and then we just had a distaste for this game.
Which leads to the second suspicion of our actions regarding lelouch.
No shit we were pissed off. Did any of that sound fake to you? I think the fact that we went out of our way to GET A BAN on lelouch says that this wasn't a matter of "pushing a lynch." It was a matter of "either we replace out or something happens to lelouch." We both preferred the latter.

@Esurio: Did...you really just point out a crumb? You have a player with the title of "The Baker" and another player with the user name "ToastyToast." Of course we're going to crumb, even if we don't have the role

Lets see....Post 1791. I'm not in the mood to quote so...
1) I'm not scum. I don't need to worry about an SK aiming for me. Also, I think what I said in this post earlier (that I do not have a talent for "lets look at this from the SK/mafia perspective"). Also, what I think about what mafia would do or what the SK would do is irrelevant to allignment, in my opinion, because players all act differently depending on what they are. They also try new strategies. If lewarcher was SK in this game, do you think he would do the exact same thing he did in another game? No. Would he try to manipulate everyone? Hell yes. So I cannot tell you "what SK/mafia" could do because, quite frankly, it doesn't tell me anything. It just tells me what I THINK MIGHT HAPPEN---that's too many words with doubt for me to handle.

2)Yep, you were looking for something, found something that WASN"T a contradiction at all and turned it into one.

3) I have an HUGE lack of understanding of your argument. I don't know what your getting at and I don't think any of those questions is helpful in determining allignment. I DID NOT WANT TO LYNCH THIL BECAUSE HE WAS OBVCOP. I DID NOT WANT TO LYNCH PATB BECAUSE WE HAD A STRONG TOWNREAD ON HIM AND I DIDN"T WANT TO TAKE THIS RISK ONLY TO HAVE ANDRIUS BITCH ABOUT HOW I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE. I wanted wierd to get lynch because it was someone we BOTH found scummy. We had meta reasons, we had SK profile, we had bad posts. Hence, he was a much better choice from our perspective.

4) So if I agree something is likely to happen, what then? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't change the "scum" read you've gotten on me, not would it show that I'm town. Hence, a pointless question. I see something as possible, but it doesn't mean it will happen. I have done everything in this game with a mindset that I am making the best choice to the best of my ability. If this means I have a different opinion than someone else, I don't give a fuck.

I was done with this game at the end of d1. But I persevered, did my best to stay caught up, CAUGHT SCUM AND WAS RIGHT ABOUT 3/4 of those that have flipped.

-Toast
That's all for now. I'll be waiting for the "OMG Ate" and the presumably dazzling response Kdub will make, which everyone will then go "O.o IDK WHAT HE"S SAYING BUT IM GOING WITH IT"
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 am

The fuck.
IE9 ate my post again.

Well.

I'm sure as hell not typing THAT up again.

--;

esurio claim your night actions.

Idfc anymore.
I'm not typing that up and apparently I can't get it back sooooo.

I've got a 66% chance of being right if there's 2, and if there's 1 (like I think there is) we're in no danger save idiot-danger.

Vote: lewarcher

YAYYYYY LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW.
esurio is a "vig" and is "confirmed town" so yeah.
Leaving Kdub, Looker, lewarcher.
Looker is lolMIA and Kdub is here.

You know what...
this is a bad plan.
Because even if it IS Looker/Kdub Looker would have to come out of the woodwork first.

Hmmm.

esurio,, this was because we were lolVT and wanted to get kileld and out of the game ASAP. It was true; the influx of idiots is annoying and so was the lelouch rage. But the claim, yeah, bullshit. To get us NK'd and gone from the game. Because hell, I don't care, haven't cared for a long time.

I slashed chkflip to death with my sexy sword
and sadly, thil
. I was waiting for my kills to run out before I claimed.

L-O-FUCKING-L
YOU SHOT THE COP.
LOL
AND SO YOU ACTUALLY ARE AN HONORABLE VIG.
TOAST HONORABLE VIG =/= VIG YOU TWIT YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS A VIG SHE IS NOT A VIG SHE IS A 2SHOT VIG WITH TWO SHOTS AND DEFINITELY NOT CONFIRMED TOWN.
Now.

I can sit here and speculate on where the three-kills-a-night came from, but I don't want to type up a page and you don't want to read a page on setup speculation because I'm a whole lot more creative than SK+Mafia+Vig.

GOTTA GO PICK UP MY BROTHER.

PT II: WHO DID THE TRACKER TRACK?

COMING SOON.

THIS HAS BEEN A STREAM-OF-CONSCIOUSNESS PRODUCTION.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 am

>_>
<___<
>_____>

Unvote

Don't want anyone throwing a bitchfit, otherwise I'm out of here.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:00 am

Know what?
The hell with it.
Vote: lewarcher

Bitches gonna' bitch.

Also, there be a bit of reasoning behind this.
a) He's good. He's alive at LyLo[?]. Scum killed Bunnylover. (LOL) Something's wrong there.
b) He claimed 1shot PR. Ok, what's wrong with that? He's an investigative role who used his action N4.
N4
, for you, is three nights after N1, and N1 being the first night, followed by N2 (which is then proceeded by N3, leading up to N4. N2 is one night after N1, and thus the second night; N3 is the third night, one night after N2, and as we all know by now, N2 is two nights after the start of the game.) N4 is four nights too late for a 1shot investigative role to use his ability. What is this? A N1 mass-RB? Fine. So he's three nights too late for his ability. Yes, I'm using some tells that don't work 100% of the time. Do any tells work? This game proved that even CLAIMING SCUM isn't a reliable tell.

So yeah.

I highly doubt jmj's setup would have 2 SKs or is complex enough for esurio to NOT be what she claims she is. So I'm going to attempt to guess the setup which means that RB+GF isn't FLAT-OUT so I've got a 66% chance and tbf I like my tells on lew.

HATERS GONNA HATE.

Going to quick look into Looker now i guess whatever.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 am

Looker wrote:
1. Kdub
2. lewarcher82
3. The Master Hand

Original Roll String: 1d4 (STATIC)
1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

I like this guy's reasoning.
He doesn't seem to give a f***.

Hey Looker, its been a long time since Newbie 930 [?].
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 am

AMIDOINITRITE TOAST?

Still haven't actually read since D5. ISO-skimmed for claim info and whatnot.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:07 am

@lew: Why is our name red in one VC and blue in another VC?

@esurio: what do the numbers mean in your VCA
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 am

Esurio is going to have to explain her numbering system.

Also, I highly doubt that the Pine wagon was entirely town-driven (and SK) therefore no scum bussed Pine WITH THE COP GUILTY.
So deduction yadda ya not esuio and not
me
us. *gollum gollum*

HEY GUYS LOOK AT ALL THE POSTERS. LOOK, SEE WHAT SMEAGOL FINDS?!?
tl;dr: No quickhammer on lewarcher. :D

THE INFORMATION.

I'm starting to second-guess my second-guessing that there actually are two scum left; there might be just the one? Otherwise its definitely lew.

Re: Looker meta

I played with him once over a year ago in Newbie 930 IIRC and he was lynched D1 so there's no endgame play there either.

I'm thinking there's one scum in Looker/TMH and one scum in Kdub/Lewarcher

I feel like this line of thinking could lose us the game. Kdub/lew is still a possibility.

It's not as if scum had all that many obvtown people to kill that they couldn't take out one of the conventionally obvtown-looking people in Kdub/Lewarcher, so while it's WIFOM I can't help but think there must be one scum alive out of the two of them.

Then why did BUNNYLOVER get killed, hm?

I'm having kind of a hard time shaking Andrius' "esurio isn't confirmed town -- oh wait I guess she is" comment

I lost a game (won a Cassandra) because the town was 100% convinced that if you daykill a scumbag you are 100% town.
He flipped scum, and endgame'd the town.
Basically, your "two shots" could be ANYTHING, namely Dekes_JOAT's 1shot Vig kill? YEAH. Or any number of things.
HOWEVER, I highly doubt that jmj's setup is THAT complicated (no offense) to include roleMADNESS like that so I'l write you off as town.

probably partners with Looker

:lol:

After recent posts I'm starting to like Kdub/lewarcher.
I mos' def' think lew is scum at this point, as much as it grieves me to see him go, and somehow I think Looker's just being an idiot.

More attention to VCA when I dont have MH3freetime.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 am

lewarcher82 wrote:
TMH wrote:
@lew: Why is our name red in one VC and blue in another VC?

dude, are you serious? Did you even bother reading the two lines I have written? It's red (as yours) in kdub's reconstruction cuz he says I am scum; blue in mine, while his is red.

oy, I just misread. thanks for clarifying.
-toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 am

^That guy's an idiot or illiterate.

-A
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #129) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Toast is an idiot.
We never confer about the game; he just complains and I post when I want to/am fed up with it.
I haven't read anything since D5 and I certainly haven't read your walls.

Nonetheless, Kdub/Looker is RIGHT OUT.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #130) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Kdub wrote:LOL, seriously? Wasn't Toast the one who was saying lew and I were "safe"? Explain my play (and to an extent, his play) today then.

When the hell did I call you "safe"? I said on multiple occasions that lew was a suspect, but you kept being all like "MER MER MER ANSWER THIS AND THIS AND THIS"

ugh,
Andrius wrote:Toast is an idiot.
We never confer about the game; he just complains and I post when I want to/am fed up with it.
I haven't read anything since D5 and I certainly haven't read your walls.

...I could rage for hours about this post, but it would be too distracting for this thread. All I'm saying is you have no right to criticize my play in this game. You made it difficult, so I had to nag.
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 am

Kdub wrote:I think what you are implying here by "safe" is that we were not under suspicion (which, if you accept, makes Andy's Kdub-lew scumteam an insane proposal). If I am wrong, then please explain what you meant here.

Umm...no. "Safe" DOES mean that you were not under suspicion, but I was saying that being in that situation may have allowed you to sacrifice Patb, who was also safe at the time. Hence, you guys could be a scum team. If I thought being safe meant you weren't scum, why wouldn't I have just said "they aren't scum?"

-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 am

Lew's response to me makes it obvious that he wasn't the one who gave it to me, which is what I originally thought because his claimed power seems so weak and redundant and it would make more sense to me if he was hiding that long enough to give it to me, but I guess not.

Wait, you actually
have
a BPvest?

I've read between the lines a little and have a pretty good idea of who it is, but I'll save it for tomorrow because we can maybe confirm a second person if they don't get shot tonight and basically auto-win this.

IF there are 2 of them, and lew isn't the RB:
1) you'll most likely drop dead
2) you'll be RB'd

Unvote
for one second while I go figure out EXACTLY when Ms.Esurio claimed. Because I don't like the BPclaim at all.
1) When did you get the vest?
2) who gave it to you?
3) Are you told if you're shot?
4) What day did you claim?
Vote goes back on lewarcher unless esurio's iso looks like shit.

Just keep in mind that as confirmed town,

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh, going to mos' def' unvote now and just look for something.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:17 am

Wait, so why isn't esurio dead?
WHY THE HELL DID THE MAFIA KILL BUNNYLOVER OVER ESURIO CLAIMED_VIG OR LEWARCHER_1SHOTCOP_ANDGOODPLAYER?
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 am

Got dragged to the recycle bin (dead):
DTMaster
SSBF, Old Bird, Vanilla Townie , found with multiple high temperature energy burns all over their body Night 2
Lucresia
chkflip
E_Lou_Sive, Wario, Mafia Doc, has been slashed to death Night 3.

Xtoxm
hohum, Ribbon, Vanilla Townie, was found with multiple high temperature energy burns all over their body Night 3.
1. RedCoyote, Tetra, Vanilla Townie, was found incinerated with energy burns all around them.
4. Ythan, Princess Peach, doctor ,was found incinerated and surrounded by energy burns Night 4.
2. Dekes, Kirby, Jack of all Trades , was found with multiple high-energy burn marks on their body Night 4.
10. thil13, Merlon, Cop, was slashed to death Night 5.
11. GhostWriter, Luigi, Tracker, was found incinerated and surrounded by energy burns Night 5.
DarlaBlueEyes
Bunnylover, Donkey Kong, Vanilla Townie, was found incinerated and surrounded by energy burns Night 6.

SSBF was mos' def' a mafia/SK kill. Perhaps both.
Lucresia was a SK kill.
RC was the mafia kill. (mafia wouldnt kill hohum ever)
hohum was a hypothetical Dekes_JOAT-Vig shot.
Ythan and Dekes were mafia and SK kills.
**SK IS NOW DEAD**
Either thil/GW was the mafia kill. Where the other kill comes from I don't know.

GRRRRRRR
I DONT LIKE ESURIO'S CLAIM. ESPECIALLY BULLETPROOFNESS.
But I don't see where the extra kill came from. No f***ing clue.

Or TMH is a great actor.

I win Cassandras, not Oscars. :roll:

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF SHE LEGIT HAS A VEST OR NOT.

Also, why the hell did the mafia shoot Bunnylover over esurio_vig?
BAFFLING, WATSON.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:27 am

No wait. GW said Dekes didn't go anywhere N3.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Andrius, "slashed to death" is the esurio kill flavor (Meta Knight). In other words, it can't be the SK kill (LOLSKDEADANDWASEVILSAMUSPERSON) *facepalm*

We should get on skype and make our decision
-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:04 am

Andy, I highly suggest you read the entire game before talking about stuff that was resolved several pages ago

How much time do we have? I'll have alot of it tonight, so...
SORRY OK IM NOT PAYING ATTENTION AND TOAST ISNT TELLING ME ANYTHING USEFUL BESIDES "just post bitch".

Sober up some more please. There is virtually no chance that esurio is mafia.

:igmeou:

Yo. Still people - definitely lying - insist they were convinced that chk was a joat kill, and based entire cases on the pureile idea that scum was convinced of that too. But you all appear to be completely blind.

I'm exploring the options. Face it, 'surio isn't dead, is a VIG, and you're all screaming she's 100% town. MMHMM SOMETHING DOESNT ADD UP.
Yes. I have no idea how those kills got there and I really really really don't want to believe that esurio is the vig.

YEAH THATS RIGHT NO LOOKER/ANDY. WE CAN PLAY A BIG POE GAME. IN FACT, MAYBE WE SHOULD. COULD FIND OUT IF ITS ONE SCUM OR TWO.

GRRRRAAAA I WASNOTREADYYETGUYS.

/inb4lock
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (isolation #138) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:04 am

POE = process of elimination FTR
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #139) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 am

oh, what a surprise! Ya'all better win we don't want our undefeated record ruined so early

-Toast
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 am

RELEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

But yeah. Town win plz. Must keep the record strong.

-A

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”