DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2749 (isolation #400) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm deeply concerned by Nacho.

Nacho and hito need to die. The only question is the order.

Fishy wants hito dead now, and NS leans on hito dead first. Both want hito heading the line to the guillotine (pun intended!)

That worries me somewhat, since I know one of them is a scum god.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2751 (isolation #401) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:52 am

I will wait for you.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2762 (isolation #402) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:04 am

If the scum tried to shoot down hito... and hito was NK-immune, there has got to be a player somewhere that go a bee in his/her bonnet about hito not being what he claims to be.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2764 (isolation #403) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:07 am

One thing bugs, if hito is telling the truth, why only two kills last night?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2765 (isolation #404) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 am

farside22 wrote:@Hito: If you stating that your game was to help the town, then shooting at those suspicious of you instead of those you found scummy tells me your lying your ass off about your win con.
The thought occurred to me, too. And a SK, a vig and a scum faction... but did we ever have 3 NKs?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2766 (isolation #405) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:10 am

Nope. Always 2 kills/night.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2785 (isolation #406) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Nacho needs death.

Hey Andy, if you shoot Nacho tonight, and Nacho shoots you, do you both die?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2792 (isolation #407) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Let's lynch hito, then we go for Nacho.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2820 (isolation #408) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 am

Benmage wrote:I had a continuasly shitty game.....not sure why you all were so hesitant to lynch hito at the end. Should've been most obvious to the fruits.
I was going to vote hito but I wanted to see Nacho's contribution, I was worried that there were two scums left. I didn't want to go into night without having some sense about Corvuu's replacement.

I regret my tajo suspicion but I have to reckon that his lack of trust in me felt scum-motivated; the reverse might be true for tajo's suspicion of me, as well.

I also regret the Equinox NK, because my gut said "townie" but the early game wording, which I misconstrued as traitor-fishing (pseudo-confirmed by Feysal flipping scum), turned him into a major distraction for me. On the plus side, the game didn't have too much friendly fire!

I liked being bulletproof, Andrius was totally awesome in the QT, we had a ball.

I'm surprised that the scum god didn't exploit his scummy powers in broad daylight. Had I been scum god, I would have given the town a hard time with my power or messing with the neighborhood, but Fishy seems to have done neither. He's too nice a guy!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2821 (isolation #409) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:13 am

Benmage wrote:Yeah dgb was pretty hell bent on the AGM/Jack lynch.
Yeah. I have a thing for players claiming scum, as a joke, or as a "joke." No a good gambit to pull if I'm in the game... not to mention how it's not a purposeful gambit.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2824 (isolation #410) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:16 am

Faraday wrote:Oh and they shot the fucking most obvtown player in the game, noparagon.jpg
obvtown is not always equal to town. And we had the leg room to take him out, and still win the game. With hitofakevig surviving two nights in a row, we felt we had the game wrapped up, it was just a matter of when.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2827 (isolation #411) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Benmage, if it's any consolation... I always thought that you being scum was a long shot. ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2831 (isolation #412) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 am

Feysal in dead QT wrote:If anyone is wondering why we left Andrius alive for so long, it was intentional. We knew he was a vigilante (though I confused him with the traitor hunter), and he was left alive precisely to keep hitogoroshi's false claim intact."
Either hito was town, but if he were scum, he couldn't hide indefinitely!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2832 (isolation #413) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:29 am

Faraday wrote:Nah, Equinox was obvtown and had to be town...
Hey. Players thinking this about me, won me quite a few scum games ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2835 (isolation #414) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 am

Yeah, you dead big shots called farside scum, and Benmage etc. Like drunks watching football thinking they could do better plays!

LOL just teasing you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2883 (isolation #415) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”