DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1522 (isolation #200) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

One of these OFF WAGON players is scum, and it's Feysal.
hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo,
Feysal
, farside22, (L - 4 )

Equiscum wrote:61 pages with this over my head should make for an interesting wall.

Sorry, but we can't wait for NS to swoop in and defend Jack by way of shenanigans. Someone needs to hammer.

Jack's last activity: 2011-02-24 14:46:31
2 days 16 hours

This sort of large posting gap is very unusual for Jack.

Feysal's last activity: 2011-02-24 14:46:31
2 days 16 hours

Last night he did post in another game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1523 (isolation #201) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 am

Equinox wrote:61 pages with this over my head should make for an interesting wall.
We can't wait for you. Don't help the scum stall.

Remember that there's NS who can take our hammer away at any moment.

Post your thoughts in the QT, ask your god to transmit the information to the others.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1525 (isolation #202) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:30 am

I DO NOT think there's more than one traitor. You sound like you're a little unclear about what's going on. The reason why we might want to lynch Jack before a claim is because if he is scum, and NS is scum, NS can come and halt the lynch to protect his scum follower.

There's a worrisome amount of stalling in this wagon, from Jack, and other players. This is a good sign that he is indeed scum, especially considering the game mechanics.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1527 (isolation #203) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 am

Equinox wrote:I'm not asking you to wait for me, DrippingGoofball. Yet again, you're reading things that are not there, and you've jumped to a conclusion.
Thanks, then, we won't wait for you.

I believe the conclusion I "jumped" to is correct, I'm 90% sure of it. The proof will be in the flips. We shall see.

Meanwhile, Jack needs more hammering with every hour that passes without his claim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1535 (isolation #204) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 am

Corvuus wrote: DGB: Jack isn't escaping. Immortal Gods who live forever should be more patient :).

I guess it takes a while getting used to that Immortality bizniss - I'm just a bit worried about NS, that is all.

I completely agree with your thoughts on a Jack, or a Feysal scum slip giving credence of the scum/traitor shout outs as a scum tell, in fact, a few hours ago, I was telling the same in nocase's QT. That's why I want Equinox to go last; if my prediction turns out to be incorrect, then he'll be spared.

@ farside: I have not seen Jack online, and I've been careful to not give that impression. I did look at his posting history, and he rarely misses a day. He's also not VLA. I apologize if I come off as heavy handed, and the last thing I want is to suck the fun out of the game for you. I'll try to tone it down.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1540 (isolation #205) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 am

farside22 wrote:
I had a small part to play in SpyreX's death, tbh. ;)
Andrius: on my reread of you can you elaborate a bit.
The fruit neighborhood is very team-oriented.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1543 (isolation #206) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 am

I can fetch that.

Andrius wrote:SpyreX's inactivity is totally not cool.
He's not acting pro-town like we all know him to be.
Evidentially going from POWERFUL WIZARD to HIGH PRIEST did something to his brain.

SpyreX is probably scum, sadly. :(
He leads as town, here he's just waiting for things to happen and not help MAKE them happen.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1556 (isolation #207) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 pm

populartajo wrote:You are being terribly antitown so dont be so annoying when I start thinking you are scum again.
With assurances from NS that he won't interfere with the lynch, I'm not in as much of a hurry to see Jack dead. My concern was fear of NS shenanigans.
populartajo wrote:I still wonder why somehow hito gets a free pass of this "telegraphing" madness.
I find that the Feysal and Equinox putative telegraphs are much, much more direct than anything that can be interpreted out of hito. This being said, the Jack flip might help see if the theory holds before proceeding deeper.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1560 (isolation #208) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 pm

@ farside, in these wagons, tajo, Feysal and Equinox become possibilities as well.

@ Equinox - to convince players to lynch you would be next to impossible. Furthermore, if I'm wrong, you're the player I'd most want to keep around. Those are the two reasons why I'd like to see you go last.

As for Jack before Feysal... it's a bit of a toss up, really. I could have gone either way. Jack was the most in-your-face telegraphing, if that's indeed what he was doing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1562 (isolation #209) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 pm

farside22 wrote:Hito is scum, your just too involved in your own theory to actually see his (1) lack of scum hunting (2) weak vote reasons (3)
His QT claim gets in the way of this. May I remind you that I asked players if they'd be willing to sacrifice themselves to save a PR, also.

But I'll add this: I do see what you see about hito, and I understand your points. If Jack and Feysal and the telegraphing don't pan out, hito is next in line.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1566 (isolation #210) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:56 pm

farside22 wrote:I pretty much feel Equinox is town.
So do I. But my feel is mitigated with something that I perceive as more factual, ie, the traitor telegraphing.

farside22 wrote:It would take more then subtle telegraphing, WHEN SCUM HAVE A FUCKING DAY TALK ABILITY
Not with the Traitor. The scum team needs to find out who the Traitor is, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Traitor needs to know who his buddies are. It's all about the Traitor. The Traitor doesn't daytalk with his buddies, he doesn't know who they are. Hence the telegraphing in the thread.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1568 (isolation #211) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:04 pm

farside22 wrote:
His QT claim gets in the way of this. May I remind you that I asked players if they'd be willing to sacrifice themselves to save a PR, also.
What did SpyreX, respond with? Oh right he passed that test and flipped scum traitor.
Awesome stuff.
Carry on.
It's not the test, though. It's much more. And don't forget we have cherry pits and a pea shooter over here at the temple
;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1580 (isolation #212) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 am

farside22 wrote:I seriously doubt Fesysal entrance comment was a telegraph. I think you are reaching.
Feysal was the alternative wagon yesterday. DRK-town was hammered by Jack and died, saving Feysal. I add this small item to the evidence docket ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1592 (isolation #213) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 am

DTMaster wrote:...scum couldn't have this information.
It's mod confirmed in thread
Where?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1596 (isolation #214) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 am

DTMaster wrote:For Emphais
Zoraster's Traitor PM Post wrote:
Even though you are a technical member of The Corrupt and win with them, they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.
Zoraster's Traitor PM Post wrote:
they do not know your identity and you do not know theirs.

BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE SCUM DOES NOT KNOW THEY HAVE A TRAITOR AROUND.

They don't know WHO the Traitor is. That's why they are FISHING. They know there is a Traitor and they are looking for him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1598 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 am

DTMaster wrote:Day 2 Flip. Zoraster posted the TRAITOR ROLE INFORMATION.
4 emphuziz

THE SCUM PROB KNOWS THEY HAVE A TRAITOR IN OUR MIDST DUH

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1611 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:59 am

DTMaster wrote:DGB. I'd only concede that THEY COULD know. This game: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12460 has a mafia traitor. This game, I was scum. I did not know there was a traitor in the game.
Key concept: I did not know who the traitor is in this game
. (You will need to go to the Archives).

I know you're not supposed to know who the traitor is.

In this game:
KGB mafia

I was a traitor. I knew who my buddies were. They knew there was a traitor. But they didn't know who the traitor was, or that it was me.

I shamelessly communicated with them in thread. I enthusiastically and unequivocally called them town I entreated them not to NK me until night 3 or 4 because I was hoping to be investigated innocent first. They shamelessly fished for me and I shamelessly acknowledged, in veiled terms, that I was the traitor. In thread, in front of everyone, and no one noticed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1615 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 am

populartajo wrote:Good stuff, DTMaster is also oficially town too.

I totally get the message in your criteria for being "officially town." Also, you're still not posting in the QT. Lazy much?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1616 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 am

DTMaster wrote:DGB: I didn't know about the existence of a traitor either. Hence the sudden reaction at the end of the game where I went: Lol wut we won so fast?

ARGH

The scum knew there was a traitor in the game I linked to.
The scum knew there was a traitor
The scum knew

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1622 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:11 am

Benmage wrote:This to me implies that they know the existence of one another...but simply dont know who.
EXACTLY

Hence the need to FISH.

For the identity.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1626 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 am

populartajo wrote:you dont want to comment on hitoscum who blatantly tried to get me modkilled in thread, why?
It's more like you tried to get yourself modkilled.

I'm giving hito the benefit of the doubt. On account of his claim. Is that clear enough???

Stop helping the scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1627 (isolation #221) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 am

populartajo wrote:The point of the discussion is YOU CALLING SOLID TOWN READS SCUM for "traitor fishing" when this is not a certainty and avoiding scummy hito for a reason I dont understand.
I know it's not a certainty, but it's high probability.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1633 (isolation #222) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 am

populartajo wrote: What evidence do you have to support this hypothesis?
I think it's highly likely that the scum knew they had a traitor around, explaining Feysal and Equinox's bizarre greetings in early game. It's not guaranteed. But I think it's highly likely. The evidence is all the games where scum knew they had a traitor, and those where scum didn't know.

I'm repeating myself now. Read my old posts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1636 (isolation #223) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:30 am

Equinox wrote:1.
Andrius and DrippingGoofball
: You mentioned earlier that you have 200+ QuickTopic posts. Who is leading the discussion? I need BOTH of you to answer.
Both of us. Indistinguishable.

Equinox wrote:2.
DrippingGoofball
: Traitor communication. One-way or two-way street?
Two way. Mostly to establish identity. Beyond that, probably little communication if at all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1639 (isolation #224) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:34 am

populartajo wrote:2. do you sincerely think all scum traitor fished? Scum have daytalk, wouldnt it be enough to just have one member do the dirty job?
Yes. Because it's too hard to telegraph to the Traitor "Hey SpyreX, I'm scum, tajo is scum, and Equinox is scum, we are your buddies." But a message like "I know most of the people on my team of followers, but not all, but I'll get to know them better soon" is rather inconspicuous, UNLESS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING.

Tajo, check QT. I have to leave - will be back in a couple of hours.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1643 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 am

Equinox wrote:Show me where SpyreX communicated to either Equinox or Feysal, then. You are blowing a lot of hot air when I know your allegations (against me, at the very least) to be false.
I already showed where SpyreX was breadcrumbing his Traitor qualities. Look at my older posts.

SpyreX did not communicate with Equinox or Feysal directly. He did communicate directly with NS, and indirectly with Jack.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1682 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:
populartajo wrote:I definitely see Almasterscum fakeclaiming a power role. Claiming vanilla at L-1 with so many people wanting to hammer and with so many people willing to change to hitoscum is extemely bad play as scum.

Lets lynch hito.
^^^^ good fucking posting.
Mmm, yeah, but vanilla is also the easiest claim to come up with in an instant.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1684 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 pm

populartajo wrote:i see your point but even a doc claim could have made some people hesitate

Yes, but in a hurry you might claim something that's already been claimed, a power that's on a dead player, or say one of the god's powers, which would not be expected to be doubled up as a town power role. And then you have to come up with night choices for the previous nights, you can get caught very easily.

Vanilla is the only safe choice if you're in a rush.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1698 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

populartajo wrote:the problem about this is that vanilla claim is a SUICIDE in almost all of the cases.
Meh, maybe 50% you'll be spared, but 75% is Yosarian is in the game.

populartajo wrote:I definitely think a PR claim, even if wrong, can bring more uncertainty to this lynch.
In a hurry, though... a player could really shoot himself in the foot.

Hopeful claimant:
"I claim Doctor and I protected player X"

Astute townie:
"OK then why do we have a dead Doctor and a dead player X????"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1724 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Benmage wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:I thought it was pretty obvious I was talking about non mass claim situations. I mean I've modded games and stuff...ya know.
AH-HA!

"Well, I claim VT. Not that it does much, but that's what I am."

Elleran. Lynched in my game Richards 1061 Normal Mini.
I don't understand this at all. Help!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1729 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:46 pm

DTMaster wrote:Edit: I agree with Faraday/Mina in that I would try and out a PR if absolutely necessary and if I'm going down in flames.
I'd do that too, but I'd need to have a believable night choice for my predecessor, and not pick a role that's already been claimed, or is already dead, etc. In such a short, short amount of time, vanilla is the only option.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1731 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Benmage wrote:Sorry...this was side chatter with Faraday. Basically scum rarely claim VT. But it does happen. AGM claimed VT. Thats about it.

I've claimed vanilla as scum, too, and I've certainly seen others do it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1737 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:54 pm

@ BenmageOutside of mass claim, yes.

@Equinos - that's a fairly good point, but often times, scum teams are really lazy and not on the ball at all, even with daytalk.

I'd rather lynch Feysal if we're not lynching AGM.

But I'd still rather lynch AGM. He was rushed, rushed to claim, claimed vanilla, and ended with a theatrical good luck town or some such. It doesn't inspire confidence.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1738 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:55 pm

DTMaster wrote:DGB. There is a role that someone could claim. It'll take 10 seconds of reading the flips on the first page. V.V;;
The ONE role that shouldn't be fakeclaimed, because you won't be counterclaimed, but you're guaranteed to die the next night? That one?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1743 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Equinox wrote:Feysal is also not scum. That is an impossibility given the wagoning behavior at the time, and I will eat a lot more than hats if I am wrong with that analysis.
Why? I would have thought just the opposite.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1745 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:06 pm

farside22 wrote:I have too. I did it in one game where I hoped by claiming VT it would save me rather then trying to out a PR.
However I'm on the fence with the claim. I think your just eager to see if your theory is correct then anything else.
I'm on the fence with the claim as well, and my wanting to check out my theory is what's making me tip over a little...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1748 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:12 pm

But I understand this as Feiysal being more likely scum, Equinox.

Hey I think we're forgetting that Jack/AGM hammered DRK yesterday, too.

I think we should still lynch him (Jack/AGM).

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1749 (isolation #237) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Equinox wrote:spreadsheet for reference.[/url]
Doesn't work - permissions incorrect.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1768 (isolation #238) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Shall I claim for hito?

I've been hinting that's he's town for a reason.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1770 (isolation #239) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Fishythefish wrote:
VT claim is a good towntell.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Only for certain circumstances surrounding a VT, not a VT claim in general.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1772 (isolation #240) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Equinox wrote:Now that I think about it, though, if Feysal was a town-driven wagon, then it wouldn't matter whether or not it was competitive to the DeathRowKitty wagon.

Let's see:
In post 1135, Equinox wrote:Feysal (8) - DTMaster,
Lady Lambdadelta
SpyreX
, Nobody Special, hitogoroshi, farside22,
DeathRowKitty
, DrippingGoofball
DeathRowKitty (8) - populartajo, Benmage, Andrius, Fishythefish, Feysal, Jack, Corvuus, nopointinactingup

Sitting on the fence like Humpty Dumpty (2) - Equinox, Mina
I don't know where you were schooled in wagon analysis, but you take the WRONG wagon. You have to take the FINAL wagon.

Feysal (7) DTMaster,
SpyreX
, hitogoroshi,
DeathRowKitty
DrippingGoofball
DeathRowKitty
(10) populartajo, Benmage, Fishythefish, Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox,
Lady Lambdadelta
, farside22, Jack

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1773 (isolation #241) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Fishythefish wrote:
Pretty much any VT claim outside of massclaim, when the claimant has a wagon on them they might be able to derail.
The hope of derailing a wagon as vanilla are not particularly large for with the Disciples of Lynch All Vanilla Claims, headed by Yosarian2.

You sound like a scum god protecting Jack/AGM.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1777 (isolation #242) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Equinox wrote:a wagon on scum has to be entirely town-driven because there's no reason for scum to bus.
Wut? Scum always bus'es.

Equinox wrote:DeathRowKitty got some pretty well-deserved hate for his behavior, and scum would not have had any trouble jumping on the DeathRowKitty wagon if they needed to save Feysal-scum.
But that's what they probably did... if Feysal is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1778 (isolation #243) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Equinox, do you want me to claim on hito's behalf? I know what he's going to claim.

YES/NO

Otherwise, unvote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1779 (isolation #244) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 pm

I believe we're moving from a wagon on scum, to a wagon on a townie, based on a rushed vanilla claim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1784 (isolation #245) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Equinox wrote:I think I have a very good idea of what he's claiming, and I am prepared to call for the hammer if that is indeed his claim. No, I am not unvoting. Claim if you so desire.
What do you think he's going to claim? Quick answer plz. I'm on hold.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1787 (isolation #246) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Equinox wrote:Fishythefish can post the explanation if he's here; it's long, but I suspect, based on the slip I've called out, that hitogoroshi is SK.
Spoken like a true scum bag, worrying about SKs.

But explain.

Why would you want to hammer a claimed vig? SK or town, he's a NK target. Hammering a claimed/uncounterlclaimed vig is as dumb as hammering a claimed/uncounterclaimed doctor.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1788 (isolation #247) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Equinox, you are SK-hunting, are you not?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1791 (isolation #248) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Equinox wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I want that hammer to drop. Forcing a replacement to claim and then hammering sounds cruel to me, and I highly doubt Jack's slot has anything to say in its defense.
Why did you abandon the Jack/AGM wagon after this? Explanations please.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1792 (isolation #249) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:is hito claiming vig or are we dancing around the subject.
We are currently dancing around the subject in a effort to catch scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1794 (isolation #250) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Benmage wrote:Had AGM claimed doc, with No CC... I'd be more than happy to lynch him.

Who lynches a claimed doctor, except perhaps in suspicious end game situations? It's like you get a free lynch, since the claimed doc is going to be NK'd. You move on to another player in the hope of hitting scum.

Same for vig claims... Pfffffffffft I doubt there is a Doctor in this game anyway, so PR are high NK targets.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1795 (isolation #251) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Benmage wrote:Call me hunting SK.

Claim for hito

Had AGM claimed doc, with No CC... I'd be more than happy to lynch him.
And bloodthirsty as you are... why did you move away from the Jack/AGM lynch????

You'd be happy to hammer a claimed PR, but you will spare a rushed vanilla claim?

Explanations from you, too, and hurry up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1800 (isolation #252) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Benmage wrote:Plus its a bullshit excuse...a scums on his last leg...so he outs a PR..or lives and gets a townie mislynched... IF YOU PLAY SCUMMY. You get lynched. Fuck your role.
FAIL

That's not even an explanation.

Why are you leaving Jack/AGM obvscum alive, after screaming for his death, and now going for another player... whom I am vouching for? Hito isn't "scum on his last legs" I've been hinting that he shouldn't be lynched since the Flood.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1802 (isolation #253) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm

populartajo wrote:DGB, read your sig.
Sorry for the delay, I'm catching scum, and I think I've hinted enough anyway. Why are you interrupting BenMage and Equinox bring caught tripping on their own semantic shoelaces?

Some players lynched a townie yesterday on your urging. It's not happening again.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1803 (isolation #254) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm

populartajo wrote:what is taking so long
Also, it's pretty OBV anyway.

The players expressing a willingness to lynch a PR, and going paranoid with SK speculation need intense questioning.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1812 (isolation #255) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Benmage wrote:Yeah I wanted Jack dead.

I'm still torn on that slot.
You sure didn't sound
torn
at all before.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1814 (isolation #256) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:why are people even thinking hito's a vig, look at who died last night.
He did what we told him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1816 (isolation #257) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Benmage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Benmage wrote:Yeah I wanted Jack dead.

I'm still torn on that slot.
You sure didn't sound
torn
at all before.
Quote which post of mine says I've eliminated all doubt regarding that slot.

Your votes. Not ALL DOUBT, but just the right amount of doubt, apparently.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1825 (isolation #258) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Equinox wrote:I don't care which scum I lynch as long as it's scum. I am not SK hunting specifically.
But hito is town. He claimed on Day 1. Last night, he gave me his updated scum reads in case he died. There are many little hints like that one that add up to a townie, not an SK.

Now, he's going to be NK'd anyway.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1829 (isolation #259) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:39 pm

populartajo wrote:why didnt you guys vig me? I thought all your followers, specially HITO and even YOU thought I was scum by the end of day
Hito really didn't want to kill you, but we compromised after I made a voting analysis, narrowed it down to a couple of players, run it by Andrius, and the credit goes to Andrius for picking SpyreX.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1833 (isolation #260) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:45 pm

populartajo wrote:I SERIOUSLY doubt they somehow changed the read on Spyrex and prefered him over people they (Andrius, hito and DGB) called scum constantly (Jack, me).
But I did.

This is PARAPHRASED what I wrote in the QT:
I wrote:WE know WE're town and DRK flipped town. Therefore

On the Feysal wagon
DTMaster, SpyreX, NS >>>> these 3 have an increased likelihood of being scum.

NS can't be killed. DTMaster claimed hider.

By wagon analysis, DTMaster and SpyreX each have a 50% probability of flipping scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1835 (isolation #261) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Andrius really had it in for SpyreX, too. That contributed in the decision.

Also, tajo, I hinted very strongly that hito was a PR in the QT.

Your behavior is very un-townlike.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1836 (isolation #262) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 pm

WHY I BELIEVE Equinox is scum:
Equinox wrote:
Why I Believe hitogoroshi Is Serial Killer

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1837 (isolation #263) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Equinox wrote:I asked myself, "Why would he assume that there would be double-kills every night?"
BECAUSE He's the VIG. Duh. :roll:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1838 (isolation #264) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Even I think there's are 2 scums, 1 traitor, and 1 scumgod. That's a educated guess. I have no special info, Equinox.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1841 (isolation #265) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:52 pm

Feel free to unvote while you do that thinking.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1844 (isolation #266) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Okay dokey

I hope there's a coconut in this basket.

VOTE: Corvuus

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1848 (isolation #267) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Equinox wrote:
I want hitogoroshi to shoot me tonight.
This was on the table for tonight, actually, because we didn't think of it last night. But since you
ask
, there's really no point in doing it, so we'll probably go for scum unless we have nothing better to do.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1851 (isolation #268) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:02 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I want hitogoroshi to shoot me tonight.
This was on the table for tonight, actually, because we didn't think of it last night. But since you
ask
, there's really no point in doing it, so we'll probably go for scum unless we have nothing better to do.
Ooops I confused you with DTM. We considered shooting DTM tonight to confirm the hider claim. Not you.

What's with the death wish? OH wait

:lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1864 (isolation #269) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Benmage wrote:DGB how did you go from ragemode Jack/AGM to okey Corv?
Is Jack/AGM happening? Looks like that vanilla claim was mighty convincing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1867 (isolation #270) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Equinox wrote:Kill any of the following: Benmage, Corvuus, Equinox, nopointinactingup
I like this list, let's load the watermelon catapults.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1868 (isolation #271) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:58 pm

populartajo wrote:
populartajo to DGB wrote:
anyway, why are you so sure hito is a vig and not a sk? what special behavior do you see on him that excludes him from being sk?
I already answered, go find it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1870 (isolation #272) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Tajo is now the player most officially hung up with fear of SK.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1871 (isolation #273) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:that wasn't what I found funny, the whole situation just reads really absurd. i thought you were the vig for a time, especially with your not so subtle LOLness a few pages ago.
Remember that bit where I asked if a vanilla townie could take the fall for a PR? Unfortunately, the PR ran up a wagon, despite my obvious warnings. It would have been genius if it had worked.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1876 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:18 pm

populartajo wrote:hey dont be mean, there is a lot of spam in your iso. :( could you point me to where you explained it?

You don't be mean, there's a lot of spam in my iso. :oops:

But basically, the early claim. He obviously knew there was no chance of him being counterclaimed within the Fruit Neighborhood. And by counterclaimed, I mean "quietly and efficiently NK'd by the real vig." Which is what would happen to a SK fakeclaiming vig.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1879 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Benmage wrote:Tajo, DTM could and hopefully was rb'd.
God forbid we should have a confirmed townie. Keep up with the SK paranoia, though!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1882 (isolation #276) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Benmage wrote:Not a NK immune SK gambiting on no vig in a game of 15 with a scumteam..and an sk...and a vig? Lotta shots.
Too risky. If I'm scum, then I have him NK'd and no one is the wiser. If I share the claim with scum, thinking that player is town, he'll be NK.

Hey maybe he claimed one-shot vig so......

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1884 (isolation #277) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Benmage wrote:? If he's NK-immune he doesnt really fear the scum....Plus if he, like most, has a town read on you..and you are town..all the better. Games aren't won without taking some risks.
It's a crazy, pointless risk from a player who is quite conservative. And on Day 1? And leaving me a list of players he finds scummy at night, in case something happens to him a night? WIFOM I know, but that hardly sounds like a SK to me.

You're sounding more and more SK-obsessed scum yourself, though, I'm within a inch of voting you.

==========
one
inch
==========

VOTE: Benmage

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1886 (isolation #278) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Benmage wrote:? If he's NK-immune he doesnt really fear the scum....
And another thing, if the scum tried to kill him and failed, since he isn't doctor-protect-magnet, they'd be all over him the next day screaming "SK! SK! SK!"

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1890 (isolation #279) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Benmage wrote:^^ I am more than fine with that.
Your attempt to sound cool feels a little forced.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1914 (isolation #280) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 am

Benmage wrote:For fucks sake... this only reads as trying to maintain doubt on my alignment because I dropped the 1 card you really shouldn't ever drop (but once dropped confirms me 100% town)....So YES you read scum here.
I'm reading a firm softclaim here.

Dead Group Cop - Vig - Hider - PGO??? - Benmage softclaim

If the town is this loaded, the scum must be heavily weaponized.

-OR-

...some of these claims come from scum. We can rule out the dead group cop, he's town. We can rule out the vig, he's town. Weak doc would be pretty dumb to have for scum, though hider is not completely impossible, just a big stretch.

PGO when we have a vig... that's a tough sell. Benmage confirmableness... mmmmmmmmm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1918 (isolation #281) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:11 am

populartajo wrote:And EVERYONE should also do this.

Vig vote: Feysal.
No, this isn't happening. We're not controlling the vig in-thread in front of the scum, nO0b.

And, gah! I forgot about the self vote, and now an unforced, premature VT claim...

UNVOTE:

VOTE: populartajo

Aside from the aggression, which may be fake, I see no evidence of pro-town behavior - quite the contrary. If I'm wrong about the traitor-fishing, and Equinox/Feysal isn't the scum team, you're back on the hot seat.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1936 (isolation #282) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:32 pm

DTMaster wrote:2. DGB: You wanted me to hide behind Tajo remember? Please let me hide there as planned "hint hint hint"
Oh yeah, I forgot.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1953 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:35 am

WE have a problem. No one is lynchable in this game.

1. Andrius
THE GUY TRYING TO DRAW THE NK AWAY FROM THE VIG

2. populartajo
PEGGED AS TOWN BY EVERYONE BUT THE FRUIT PEOPLE

3. hitogoroshi
THE VIG

4. nopointinactingup
PERHAPS CONFIRMED BY DTM-HIDER

5. Equinox
PEGGED AS TOWN BY EVERYONE BUT THE FRUIT GODDESS FOR TRAITOR-FISHING, SOFTCLAIMED PGO

6. farside22 TOWN

7. Feysal
WAGONED YESTERDAY, BUT NOW PEGGED AS TOWN BY EVERYONE BUT THE FRUIT GODDESS FOR TRAITOR-FISHING

8. Lost Butterfly
TOWN

9. Corvuus
NOT EVEN SCUMMY

10. Benmage
SELF-VOTES, VANILLA CLAIM

11. Jack/AlmasterGM
THE "CONVINCING VANILLA CLAIM"

12. DTMaster THE HIDER

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1954 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:38 am

Hear me now, believe me later. The scum is below. The rest of you can keep waffling for eternity if you want.

populartajo - extremely uncooperative with his town-goddess, sower of mayhem.
Equinox - not buying the PGO bizniss with the rest of PRs, traitor-fishing.
Feysal - traitor-fishing.
Jack/AlmasterGM - it's all too strange.
Corvuus - buddying.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1973 (isolation #285) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Jack/Alamaster hasn't moved his vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1974 (isolation #286) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 pm

SIGH

VOTE: Corvuus

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1983 (isolation #287) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 am

DTMaster wrote:1. DGB did you answer if you're talking with Nopoint in QT?
Not intensely, but 58 posts as of now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1984 (isolation #288) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:14 am

Feysal wrote:...and scum would not have killed SpyreX instead of recruiting him in the first place.
In fact, the scum recruits the Traitor
BY KILLING HIM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1985 (isolation #289) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:18 am

My spidey sense is tingling.

I would bet that the scum did in fact RB DTM.

They're the ones who have been insisting on the possibility of it quite strongly.

I don't recall who was barking that nopoint was NOT confirmed because DTM as roleblocked. But they are scum. Who was it?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1990 (isolation #290) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am

Equinox wrote:I should ask... How much does he explain his reads in the QuickTopic? How often does he post in terms of intervals between posting?
Barely and sparsely. This being said, it doesn't clash with his in-thread posting style. Unfortunately.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2022 (isolation #291) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 am

VOTE: AGM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2063 (isolation #292) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:27 pm

I want to vote AGM again.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2064 (isolation #293) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:28 pm

And again for good measure.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2088 (isolation #294) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 am

Corvuus is town, totally town, and the scum is
AGM

This above is an EXCELLENT piece of scum hunting.

Those that have called the AGM wagon worthless will be ashamed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2089 (isolation #295) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 am

I want to see 3 more votes on AGM for the lynch. The nopoint wagon is lame, the scum would be dumb to RB DTMaster, and kill LLD. They need to RB DTMaster, and kill DTMaster. The LLD... is almost as if the scum were trying to guess where DTMaster might have been hiding.

Three more, three more, and we have a lynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2098 (isolation #296) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:34 am

populartajo wrote:DGB: you think AlmasterGM could have predicted that a vanilla claim would have saved his lynch?
He had a chance. I have personally stopped vanilla claimants from getting lynched in the past. Jack/AGM had no chance/time to do anything else but claim vanilla.
populartajo wrote:Dont you think daytalk scumbags would have planned a claim when jack was starting to get the heat?
NO. I might. But even I, might not have. Scumz are usually lazy, and I doubt very much they would have bothered giving AGM a fakeclaim with a plausible night choice (and credible explanations).
populartajo wrote:Dont you think forcing a counterclaim or an appeal to role would have worked best when there was a competing wagon with a lot of support = hito?
One small mistake (an extremely likely prospect), and he'd be 100% dead. With a vanilla claim, he had a prayer. And it worked.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2099 (isolation #297) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 am

populartajo wrote:Regardless of Jack's alignment, who is the scum iun this wagon?

*** Jack ( 7 ) *** DrippingGoofball, Andrius, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Benmage, Corvuus, Fishythefish, (L - 1 )
Maybe Benmage, with nopoint as a long shot that we should test LATER, not today. But it's entirely possible that this wagon is all town, and the scum had enough reasons to hold off (like Jack flaking off the site).

STOP getting in the way of the Jack/AGM lynch. Earlier, you were complaining about our lack of focus, but now, all you are doing is distracting.

I also suspect there is an incentive to concentrate the hits in my neighborhood, because we are powerful, working as a team.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2100 (isolation #298) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:39 am

populartajo wrote:DGB,

Almaster GM ( 5 ) Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi, DrippingGoofball, (L - 3 )

you think this is a 100% town wagon, y/n?
YES, yes I do think this is a townie wagon all the way.

Every player putzing about on other worthless wagons is suspect.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2101 (isolation #299) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 am

populartajo wrote:hito should also vig Feysal.

Hito will not vig anyone on YOUR recommendation.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2102 (isolation #300) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:42 am

populartajo wrote:why would scum think the PRs are extremely limited? Even if this were the case, how could town know that is the case and lynch him?

You sincerely think we would have lynched, lets say a doc, with no counterclaim?
The mod pretty much hinted at one per neighborhood, so... good luck with that. We have a hider, a vig, and a dead cop.

Also, you can't claim doc when a god has a protective power. You'd be lynched. And not likely to counterclaim.

Please stop defending scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2121 (isolation #301) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 am

BECAUSE NOPOINT IS TOWN

I REFUSE A NOPOINT LYNCH

PERIOD

NOW CAN WE LYNCH SCUM???

I am violently opposed to another townie lynch, yesterday was embarassing, I don't want today to be embarassing, too.

===========================

WHO spearheaded the DRK-town lynch???

TAJO

Who is beating the drum for a nopoint-town lynch?

TAJO

If I'm wrong about the traitor-fishing... tajo is scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2122 (isolation #302) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 am

Nobody Special wrote:That said:

VOTE: nopointinactingup

This is the lynch for today.
Sayz the scum.

Come on. We're NOT lynching nopoint.

We're lynching AGM, the guy the scum is trying to save.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2124 (isolation #303) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 am

I said, he is town.

The fact that NS wants him dead is another hint - and the fact that NS helped save AGM's keister is another.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2126 (isolation #304) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am

AGMscum might have done the vanilla thing commando.

But yes. The scum are saving him. Or at the very least, finding the nopoint wagon significantly more scumvenient - which is highly suspiciouns.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2129 (isolation #305) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 am

Benmage wrote:I do not like the NS vote on no point :?

Nor do I; we must go back to AGM, which NS wasn't keen on lynching.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2131 (isolation #306) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:27 am

I can see scum doing that, on account of the presence of an unknown traitor whom Jack wanted to signal to.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2145 (isolation #307) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:26 pm

AlmasterGM wrote:
Unvote; Vote: nopointactingup

1) Jack suspected this guy, so I'll trust his read.
How can we allow this scum to live another day?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2146 (isolation #308) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 pm

nopointinactingup ( 6 ) Equinox, Benmage,
Fishythefish
, populartajo,
Nobody Special,
AlmasterGM (L - 2 )

The rest of you can only guess what I
know

But from my point of view, the scumgod is 100% on the nopoint wagon.

We can't be lynching nopoint.

Please please please

Non-voting townies, please come through for the town.

Lost Butterfly, DTMaster, Feysal, farside22 - I beg you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2148 (isolation #309) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:Mina likes Benmage more for scum than me. We both think AGM is town and probably won't be voting h
You might want to reconsider given the scumminess of the alternate wagon (nopoint). If you think both wagons are town, I urge you, if you are town, to counterbalance the scum and vote on the wagon where they are not. Even if you feel the chances of either are being town, the chances of AGM being scum are higher than those of nopoint. If you think nopoint is 10% scummy, and AGM is 11% scummy, you should still vote for AGM. Otherwise you are allowing the scum to control the lynch.

This isn't a particularly good bus'ing configuration for the scum. If one of AGM/nopoint is town, and the other is scum, I bet that the scum leans more heavily on the townie wagon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2176 (isolation #310) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 am

Feysal was telegraphing to the Traitor, hahahahaha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2179 (isolation #311) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 am

Equinox wrote:In a few hours, DrippingGoofball will be here to say Equinox traitor-fished and white knighted Feysal-scumbuddy.
Looks like you polished your crystal ball, it's working well.

Equinox traitor-fished and white knighted Feysal-scumbuddy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2181 (isolation #312) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:44 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:Farside might be scum.
YEP.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2183 (isolation #313) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 am

Why tajo was NK'd?
populartajo wrote:
neutral (lynch when scum list is done)

hitogoroshi NEW - the vig? / damn hito is scummy as hell and still want to lynch him.
Andrius - catching spyrex is a nulltell, because he was a traitor. / lots of acitivity in the QT, non comparable to his activity in gamethread that is basically I<3DGB.
Feysal - lots of fluff, somehow her reads are kinda accurate but her lack of agression is bothering me.
CryMeARiver/nopoint - NEW - I had a slight town read from Me=Weird, CMAR's last post before replacing smelt bad , nopint post yawns, /also the hider result. need reread.

scum

Corvuus NEW - lack of towniness, lots of non important fluff, kind of interested why he hasnt asked why I think he is scum.
SpyreX
SCUM
DeathRowKitty
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2188 (isolation #314) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 am

Equinox wrote:Are you deliberately cutting off his town section?
Yes, they're not killing him for his town reads.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2191 (isolation #315) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:DGB are you 1000000000% sure on Andrius?
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2193 (isolation #316) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 am

Equinox wrote:I know
for a fact
that his town reads were a factor.
No. Town reads are cheap. Scum reads are dangerous.
Equinox wrote:I'm on it, derp.
You're on everyone's, but mine.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2194 (isolation #317) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:59 am

What's a corrupt goon? Anyone knows/

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2203 (isolation #318) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 am

Andrius(0 )
(L -10)

populartajo
(0)
(L -10)

hitogoroshi(0)
(L -10)

nopointinactingup(0 )
(L -10)

SpyreX
(0 )
(L -10)

Equinox(0 )
(L -10)

farside22(0 )
(L -10)

Feysal
(7 )DTMaster,
SpyreX
,hitogoroshi,
DeathRowKitty
DrippingGoofball
, Andrius,
Nobody Special
(L -3)

Mina(0 )
(L -10)

Corvuus(0 )
(L -10)

Benmage(0 )
(L -10)

DeathRowKitty
(10 )***
populartajo
,Benmage,
Fishythefish
Feysal
,Corvuus,nopointinactingup,Equinox,
Lady Lambdadelta
,farside22,
Jack/AGM
(L -0)

Jack/AGM
(0 )
(L -10)

Lady Lambdadelta
(0 )
(L -10)

DTMaster(0 )
(L -10)

No Lynch(0)
(L -9)

Not Voting(1)Mina,
Total Votes(18)

Andrius(1 )AlmasterGM,
(L -7)

populartajo
(0)
(L -8)

hitogoroshi(6)
populartajo
Feysal
,farside22,Benmage,Equinox,
Fishythefish
(L -2)

nopointinactingup(0 )
(L -8)

Equinox(0 )
(L -8)

farside22(0 )
(L -8)

Feysal
(1 )hitogoroshi,
(L -7)

Lost Butterfly(0 )
(L -8)

Corvuus(1 )DTMaster,
(L -7)

Benmage(0 )
(L -8)

Jack/AGM
(4 )
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,nopointinactingup,Corvuus,
(L -4)

DTMaster(0 )
(L -8)

No Lynch(0)
(L -8)

Not Voting(2)
Nobody Special,
Lost Butterfly,
Total Votes(15)

Andrius(0 )
(L -8)

populartajo
(0)
(L -8)

hitogoroshi(0)
(L -8)

nopointinactingup(5 )Equinox,
Fishythefish
populartajo
Nobody Special,
AlmasterGM,
(L -3)

Equinox(0 )
(L -8)

farside22(0 )
(L -8)

Feysal
(1 )Lost Butterfly,
(L -7)

Lost Butterfly(0 )
(L -8)

Corvuus(1 )DTMaster,
(L -7)

Benmage(0 )
(L -8)

Jack/AGM
(8 )***Andrius,nopointinactingup,Corvuus,hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
farside22,
Feysal
,Benmage,
(L -0)

DTMaster(0 )
(L -8)

No Lynch(0)
(L -8)

Not Voting(0)
Total Votes(15)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2204 (isolation #319) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 am

Equinox wrote: LOOK AT THE FLAVOR, LOOK AT THE SPYREX FLIP, YOU TELL ME.
Where is it? Have I gone blind?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2223 (isolation #320) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:
Benmage wrote: Look when Feysal hit L-1. It was NS who unvotes (surprise surprise)
yeah we re-did our theory, if you were scum wanting out out more claims then npiau would have been a better vote, imo. it fits with your play this game (although, Ben you've been poor enough compared to what I've seen in ACOK, really) hammer still doesn't sit right with me, but meh.
Faraday, who knew?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2230 (isolation #321) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Hey

Who did DTM hide with?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2282 (isolation #322) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 am

DTMaster wrote:...scum tried to kill Tajo because it was claimed in thread that I would target Tajo. That also clears nopoint is up.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

But you didn't.

Clever.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2283 (isolation #323) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:35 am

DTMaster wrote:...since Tajo flipped scum.
Oops

And I just read up... so, you're not Hider. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2294 (isolation #324) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:07 pm

VOTE: DTMaster

We know who your partner is, and we're killing him tonight.

Well played, but not well enough.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2297 (isolation #325) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Corvuus wrote: DTm: My initial problem with you DTm was that revealing strategy/mentioning it is 'stupid' and that there was no town reason to reveal your role and your targets and then not change them when I said you should. Specifically claiming hider, posting the role, targets... intentionally 'screwing' up a gambit to pull off an even larger gambit...
If you listen to yourself, and not second-guess the obvious, you should vote DTM. You just explained it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2325 (isolation #326) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:49 pm

But DTMaster is totally 100% confirmed scum.

He was tracked to tajo.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2327 (isolation #327) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:50 pm

In blue, to make it more godly:

But DTMaster is totally 100% confirmed scum.

He was tracked to tajo.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2332 (isolation #328) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 pm

DTMaster wrote:Uh. what? I couldn't be tracked to Tajo I'm not a hider.
Tajo is dead. Playing innocent much?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2335 (isolation #329) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:08 pm

So, you're saying you were bus driven with the guy who killed tajo?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2337 (isolation #330) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 pm

DTMaster wrote:No seriously, why would someone use bus on the guy who claimed hider? It's the only way both of our information pieces are correct.
I like your assumption that a bus driver would have to be town.

I guess you know there's none on the scumteam, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2338 (isolation #331) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 pm

NO ONE lynch DTM before I come back.

I have MOAR.

But I need to go to sleep now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2343 (isolation #332) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:18 pm

DTMaster wrote:Before I die, do not call DGB scum. Also we have a town busdriver. That's all. Both of our analysis are correct
Vote DTMaster
What????????

Self-vote?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2346 (isolation #333) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 pm

DTMaster wrote:Then let my death note that DGB is telling the truth and nopoint is clear.
How would you know that I'm telling the truth? And who I get the information from?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2347 (isolation #334) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I'll talk to you tomorrow morning. Be alive. I have more questions for you.

I have to sweep the banana peels from the temple floor for now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2367 (isolation #335) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:49 am

Benmage wrote:I get it, its a fake track....kudos.
Not fake. Still discussing 3 moves ahead of everyone around the Altar of the Pineapples.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2398 (isolation #336) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:41 am

In fact,
we have no track result on DTM.

However, the reason I broadcasted this false information is to gather more.

DTM claims Hider at a time when it was totally not necessary and uncalled for, a move that serves to explain why a star player wouldn't be NK'd. Also, a move that is un-Hider like. A hider would hope that a NK would be avoided when he's targeted, and would breadcrumb his own target. I suspect the idea of claiming Hider is to allay suspicions that come from DTM's continued survival in the game.

The following night, Tajo dies instead of the obv vig hito. This makes it look like the scum is after DTM, when the scum should in fact seriously doubt that DTM is hiding with his announced target. Not to mention that Tajo was vig-bait and lynch-bait. However, if DTM is scum, his scum team pretty much HAS to kill Tajo, despite Tajo normally being very low on the scale of NK-worthy players. Not to mention that the hider is a more worthy target than a vig with a solid aim? No.

Soon after we hint at testing DTM's claim via vig shot, DTM admits his Hider claim was a lie. Had we not said that we want to test his claim,
how long would he have continued to "clear" people falsely
? How long would this have gone on for?

When I announce that DTM has been tracked tajo, he self-votes. Wait a minute?!?! How could DTMGambitMaster not see another player's gambit coming? Especially a DrippingGoofball gambit? If DTM actually targeted Tajo... DTM would not think it's a gambit.

DTM's dying list consists of a few townies... and little scum, if at all. I'm too lazy to re-check, but it lacks the hysteria I normally associate with the wrongfully accused when feeling the chaffing of rope on their sensitive neck skin.

Further, DTM assumes the bus driver is town... is that a slip that he knows there is no bus driver on the scum team?

Also, NS has all but vanished.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2401 (isolation #337) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:16 am

Lost Butterfly wrote:...Dtm brought his gambit to the grave, here he backed down....
Under threat of being vig-tested, though.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2403 (isolation #338) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 am

I should add...

A hider,
who may or may not
be hiding with a townie that's under a boatload of fire, is NEVER a more worthy target than a claimed vig with a solid aim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2407 (isolation #339) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:40 am

Exactly. Hito was the obv kill. Tajo was lynch bait, vig-bait, even.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2417 (isolation #340) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 am

Benmage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Exactly. Hito was the obv kill. Tajo was lynch bait, vig-bait, even.
And ur reasoning for why they didn't?

I think I know why. But I will only know for sure if DTM flips scum.

If DTM flips scum, we pretty much have the game wrapped up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2418 (isolation #341) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 am

DTMaster wrote:You do realize that I claimed this before your track result
I do realize, I never said anything of the sort. It's not the track result, is the prospect of being vig-tested that was the pivotal point.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2420 (isolation #342) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 am

Equinox wrote:Something doesn't make sense to me.

DrippingGoofball, do you think DTMaster-scum would have launched an entire messaging network to support a later town hider claim, only to sink it when he's at least a couple of rounds away from LyLo?
Again, we threatened to check his claim by vigging him. If his claim was true, he would have survived, from our perspective, there was nothing to lose if he were town, we'd be confirming him and his results.

But now with the prospect of being NK'd with a pelting of coconuts, he had no choice but to recant his Hider claim.

Had we not "threatened" to confirm him with a vig shot... there is no telling how long it would have gone on for.

How long would DTM so-call clear players? HOW LONG?

We stopped him, he didn't stop himself.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2428 (isolation #343) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 am

DTMaster wrote:Also
Everyone in the Temple of Rewards, I WANT COURVIS TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS POST- DEATH.
I want him to comment on the FF/Farside/Courvis case that Equinox brought up. You must not let my line of questioning/comments go to the dust.
I thought you said we could hammer you, with your self-vote and all.

I agree that we should.

Farside is town, Corvuus is alright, and who cares about Fishy, he's divine.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2432 (isolation #344) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 am

DTMaster wrote:Like I said, my existence plays to your scum argument
Since when am I scum? You're sounding desperate.

DTMaster wrote:because you're using the same logic that I used to clear Nopoint, in that Hito was able to vig and Tajo was killed. In fact Tajo's death could be used to confirm/deny me depending on what side of the DTM alignment you favour.
Yeah but I know things that you don't.

DTMaster wrote:So test in blood. Shoot at night as you always have. We're 2/2 in vig shots.
And you just called me scum? Haha. We shall. Yes we shall indeed shoot at night.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2434 (isolation #345) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:58 am

nopointinactingup wrote:UNVOTE YOURSELF NOW DTM. THERE ARE STILL THOSE OUT THERE FOR BENMAGE'S BLOOD AND YOU ARE ONLY WORSENING IT BY BEING MISLYNCH FODDLER AND GET ME KILLED AT NIGHT BEFORE I CAN PUSH A BENMAGE LYNCH.
DTM's buddy has spoken.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2437 (isolation #346) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 am

DTMaster wrote:Hinting she believed in my claim.

Now that we know it's not true, we do have 20-20 hindsight. I should never have second-guessed myself.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2439 (isolation #347) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:02 am

DTMaster wrote:I'm not moving my self vote.
Thank you for making your lynch more expeditious.

We don't care about NS's alignment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2444 (isolation #348) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:08 am

DTMaster wrote:I also said that DGB thought Spyrex was town D1, hinting at directing the vig towards him rather then thinking hes the traitor.

Read again, after the wagon analysis, I put SpyreX on the list:

In fact, I said that DTMaster and SpyreX have a 50% probability of flipping scum.
With SpyreX flipping Traitor, your odds are greatly increased.

SHOWING MY CALCULATIONS ON THE FEYSAL WAGON:

DTMaster
SpyreX
hitogoroshi
DeathRowKitty
DrippingGoofball
Andrius
Nobody Special

BOOM SHAKA LA

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2449 (isolation #349) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:13 am

DTMaster wrote:No DGB. Both events are independent since I wouldn't know Spy's alignment.
EXACTLY. That's what makes you scum. Thanks for pointing it out. If you knew Spy's alignment, you'd be LESS scum. But you didn't. So you're MORE scum. Thank you.

DTMaster wrote:Plus Feysal is scum. The odds decrease because of that.
In your dreams. That's not how the scumputer works. Early wagon bus'ing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2450 (isolation #350) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 am

DTMaster wrote:In fact, Spyrex probably thought Feysal was town since he didn't know who was scum. For realz actually.
He did look for signs. He clearly thought he got a message from Jack. He may not have picked up anything else.

Anyway, that's not even relevant. You're still scum, that remains unchanged.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2452 (isolation #351) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 am

DTMaster wrote:In fact, Spyrex probably thought Feysal was town since he didn't know who was scum. For realz actually.
Than changes exactly nothing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2457 (isolation #352) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 am

DTMaster wrote:Exactly, the change is that scum probabilities remain at 50%. Not higher/lower.
No my friend.

With SpyreX revealed as not part of the informed minority, your chances shoot up to near 100%. The only mitigating factor is that NS might be the scum god, but then he may not be.

Obviously you don't know the inner workings of the scumputer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2460 (isolation #353) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 am

It's interesting that nopoint, whose player slot, including himself, has been literally sleepwalking through the game, has become
really really really
excited, in the QT, and in the thread, about the DTM lynch.

Nopoint is very eager to defend DTMaster. That's one issue that has put matches to his toes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2464 (isolation #354) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:31 am

DTMaster wrote:BTW DGB. You should really reread OOT. I know self meta-WIFOM. Your arguement on nopoint makes no sense as my buddy.

I like this very much. I've been defending nopoint all game. Now that I call him scum
ONCE
(and I think I'm rather famous for my reversals anyway), you come up with:

DTMaster wrote:
Scum-DTM wouldn't make his buddy so obvious
. Scum-DTM would actually tell his buddy to bus the living day lights out of him. :p "attaches a nail to his coffin"
Hahaha, over-reaction & self-meta WIFOM.

DIE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2466 (isolation #355) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 am

DTMaster wrote:EBWOP: It can be a total paraphrase of the others.
You're just wasting time now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2504 (isolation #356) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 am

Andrius wrote:Comments? NS and DTM are scum on the scum wagon.
I'd support a nopoint lynch second to DTM.
Aye, I think NS is town. We're still blinded by Jack's first 3 posts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2507 (isolation #357) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:40 am

You can't save DTM.

If he's not lynched, he'll be vig'ed.

Let's get this show on the road.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2509 (isolation #358) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 am

Equinox wrote:DTMaster claimed a target on populartajo on March 2.
DrippingGoofball started calling populartajo scum on March 8.
DrippingGoofball asks why populartajo died (via posting his null and scum reads) on March 10, 12:47 PM.
DrippingGoofball asks where DTMaster hid on March 10, 7:34 PM.
DTMaster posits scum killed populartajo to get to DTMaster, and DTMaster clears nopointinactingup on March 10, 11:01 PM.
Three minutes later, DTMaster rescinds his town hider claim, March 10, 11:04 PM.

I can see where the threat is coming from, and with DTMaster not posting between March 6 and March 10, he couldn't announce any new targets. I can also see the line of thinking behind DTMaster-scum killing populartajo.

But I'm going to stick my neck out here and say:

DTMaster is not scum.
Based on your own facts, you should be voting DTM.

As for why he killed tajo, it's to lend credibility to his own claim, and because he actually couldn't shoot the vig for strategic reasons - you'll find out tomorrow.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2512 (isolation #359) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 am

DTMaster wrote:Exactly. I'd prefer to be lynch rather then viged because the temple of rewards will spend an entire night phase off the tracks. Lynch me now.
Correct course of action, wrong reasons, but we'll take it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2523 (isolation #360) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 am

hitogoroshi wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Aye, I think NS is town. We're still blinded by Jack's first 3 posts.
Bwah? You never mentioned this in the QT. What's the reasoning?
Aside from Jack calling NS scum from the get-go, NS hasn't been obviously scummy. No different from Fishy. This being said, I'm not renting out a whole lot of brain power figuring out the alignment of the immortals. But NS could very well be town, he was on the Feysal wagon after all, and there is very little reward for him to get town cred voting his priests dead.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2527 (isolation #361) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:56 am

[quote="zoraster"]
Final Day 1 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

SpyreX ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Feysal ( 7 ) DTMaster, SpyreX, hitogoroshi, DeathRowKitty,
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius,
Nobody Special,
(L - 3 )

Mina ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

*** DeathRowKitty ( 10 ) ***
populartajo, Benmage,
Fishythefish,
Feysal, Corvuus, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Lady Lambdadelta, farside22, Jack,
(L - 0 )

Jack ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

Lady Lambdadelta ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 10 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 9 )

Not Voting ( 1 ) Mina,
Total Votes ( 18 )

See... there is little benefit for NS to ride the Feysal-scum wagon. He doesn't fear death. So what if players speculate he might be scum? They do already, they can't do zilch about it, and they'll never find out his alignment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2529 (isolation #362) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 am

DTMaster wrote:You have my "buddys" in Nopoint,
LB, NS
, Equinox.
Fixed.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2551 (isolation #363) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 am

DTMaster wrote:Tracker and Vig in Andruis/Nopoint
Hito is VT
Nice self-contraction there, so you think Andrius is scum, or the vig?

HAHAHAH

Desperation in action.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2565 (isolation #364) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 am

farside22 wrote:
vote: Corv

I'm serious here. If Fishy is scum God then my best bet is Corv as a scum team member.

Also looking back Fishy never voted for Feysal and called DRK scummier then Feysal and day two had Feysal as probable town.

I'll look up Corv.

Don't second-guess yourself and let scum get away.

DTM might have continued to "clear" townies from now to eternity if we had not threatened to check his fakeclaim with a vig shot.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2567 (isolation #365) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 am

DTMaster wrote:D3 is my Courvis FF and Farside case.
You can't be serious. Farside? And Corvuus?

DTMaster wrote:What contradiction? I'm explaining to Farside where my DGB/Andruis read came from (AGM reignited it) and what I looked for (my summary) and what I concluded (not very plausable).
You can't possibly consider that I'm scum, with the scum-killing vig still alive in my midst. Only scum would bring up such a preposterous theory. It helps none that you wrap it up in "wild cards."

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2568 (isolation #366) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 am

DTMaster wrote:Ok, I'll change my Farside preference to Courvis then Benmage and upgrading Farside to Equinox/LB level hito. :p
You're really thrashing about like a torn flag in a hurricane.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2571 (isolation #367) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 am

Corvuus wrote: I have some feeling for the temple of time. LB and Equinox are likely town but i'm not clear on Farside at all.

vote Farside
Is that what makes Crovuus scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2576 (isolation #368) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:02 am

But Fishy also voted Benmage.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2577 (isolation #369) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:03 am

DTMaster wrote:I explained, hang me now for playing with a read
I'm trying, I'm trying.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2581 (isolation #370) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:07 am

DTMaster wrote:DGB, get Hito to vote me. You only need 2 votes. You should start debunking my Courvis case. That's a good angle to discredit me.
Thanks for the lead.

If we can't get you today, we'll get you tonight. I'd rather today to have people's alignments on your wagon.

Fishy isn't voting you
, ALL FISHY DID, is AGREE THAT YOU'RE TOWN, and AGREE THAT NOPOINT is CONFIRMED.

QED

NS is voting you. So. There.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2583 (isolation #371) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 am

farside22 wrote:No. Go read FF.

I did.

Fishy's comments on DTM are:

"DTM and nopoint are town."

And change the subject.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2591 (isolation #372) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 am

FIshy is still not voting you.

But we're hitting the periphery of your scumbeing.

At the core, you fakeclaimed hider, fooled us into thinking a player everyone wanted to lynch was town, and god only knows how long you would have faked being hider if we hadn't threatened to vig you in order to confirm you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2595 (isolation #373) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 am

farside22 wrote:Come on seriously. You of all people think Scum will put their whole team under town category? Really? reaaaaaaaallllllly?
I certainly have. Many times. Once, I ran the scumputer, and they all rose to the top like the good scums they were. I posted the results with 3 of my buddies in the top 3 positions.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2601 (isolation #374) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 am

DTMaster wrote:I say screw the implications of people who I fake cleared. The person I fake cleared is a town read. So NYA!
It wasn't a town read when we tried to lynch him. And then... you didn't do much to get us to lynch him despite your
FAKE
clear.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2602 (isolation #375) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 am

DTMaster wrote:DGB can you answer my questions? Do you need a summary of all the questions I asked?
You're scum, so it's a waste of time.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2608 (isolation #376) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 am

Reminder:
DTMaster wrote:@DGB
1. I'd be willing to investigate Feysal only on the off chance there's distancing afoot. But due to the wagon shifts that occurred last day I might have to agree with the Feysal-town read supported stronger by Spyrex, and go from there.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2610 (isolation #377) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 pm

[quote="zoraster"]
FINAL Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

nopointinactingup ( 5 ) Equinox,
Fishythefish,
populartajo,
Nobody Special,
AlmasterGM,
(L - 3 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 1 ) Lost Butterfly,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

Benmage ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

*** Almaster GM ( 8 ) ***
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Corvuus, hitogoroshi,
DrippingGoofball,
farside22,
Feysal
, Benmage,
(L - 0 )

DTMaster
( 0 ) [/color]
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

I'm re-examining this votecount.

I will now check how much effort our fakeclaiming, fakeclearing hider made to suggest that we NOT take his "clear" too seriously.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2612 (isolation #378) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 pm

While we were running up a wagon on nopoint, DTM was lurking.

The votecount above is on page 87. You have to go back to page 82 to find a DTM post: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 pm - and he had to be prodded for it, his previous post being on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 pm. He vanished for 3 days. Then he came back and posted this wall:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2855960

What does he have to say about nopoint in that mega-post?

DTMasterscum wrote:4. Nopoint: Why aren't you trying to find scumz and look for scumz reads?
That's IT. That's all DTM says about nopoint. DTM is not telling us that nopoint is scummy and we should lynch him despite the "clear," as a fakeclaiming hider should do.

Then, he makes this post of smokescreen rubbish:
DTMaster wrote:Lol I missed that... hmmm dilemma planning comes from Courvis/TMH-town is a strong argument that I can't refute. This comes from TMH's earlier: NS could be town reads, and is independent from that mess. I should mull over some stuffs. Particularity, post Jack gambit.
To which Equinox replies:
Equinox wrote:While you're reevaluating,
would you help me lynch nopointinactingup?
This guy needs a wagon.
WHY AM I BOTHERING WITH THIS?

Because it shows that DTMaster missed many opportunities to hint that his nopoint clear was utter nonsense, and that it ought not to be trusted.

And what does that mean?

It means that DTM intended to carry on with the Hider charade for a long, long time.

He intended to pull the wool over our eyes - until WE, the town, stopped him.

I repeat: the only reason he recanted his fakeclaim is after we threatened to test it with a vig shot.

I'd be very happy if we lynched this obv scum. How much more hard evidence do you guys need?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2613 (isolation #379) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 pm

farside22 wrote:Benmage stated that if we lynch Corvuus that the temple of fruit will shoot DTM tonight.
How would a player with "
no ability
" know either
(1) Corvuus scum is not the only scum in the game (2) If one scum left means Corvuus is town.
IE: SLIP!
Explain this better, because I've been promising to target DTMaster with Coconut Laser Rays if he isn't lynched.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2614 (isolation #380) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 pm

farside22 wrote:(1) Corvuus scum is not the only scum in the game (2) If one scum left means Corvuus is town.
IE: SLIP!
I've been saying there are two scumz left myself. @ scumz and one Traitor seems a little weak, with a vig and a cop.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2618 (isolation #381) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Maybe I'm slow. Let's do this piece by piece.

farside22 wrote:I personally think seeing 3 scum team +1 traitor + scum God is too much for an 18 player game. Then again it depends on the scum win condition.
Maybe. Against 2 town gods, 11 townies that include one cop and one vig.

farside22 wrote:Ben seems certain with his post that tonight you will shoot DTM
It is certain that we will, we've said so.

farside22 wrote:that Corv's flip means either another scum player in the game or Corv is town.
That's what I don't get. Corv scum flip? Town flip? That's the hiccup I'm not getting at all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2619 (isolation #382) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Andrius wrote:Yeah, that's right.
Keep non-voting LB and Equinox.
We know who's not getting a piece of the victory fruitcake when town wins! :D
hito join the DTM wagon plzkthx.<3
Well we know Fishy will never vote DTM, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2622 (isolation #383) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Day 2 Vote CountCorvuus ( 5 ) DTMaster,
populartajo
, farside22,
DrippingGoofball,
Equinox,

Who is scum on that wagon?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2624 (isolation #384) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Feysal wrote:
Corvuus [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2849855#p2849855]#1975[/url] wrote:I said that Jack's flip whether as town or scum shows NS is the scum God.
I'm surprised that after all the issues people are seeing with Corvuus, no one has caught this. The argument here is that NS is the scum god no matter what Jack/AGM flips. If that is a foregone conclusion, why would a flip be needed at all? What information would be left to be gained from it?

After two wall posts devoted almost exclusively to Jack/AGM, I'm amazed Corvuus has never noticed this. Another thing is that he has ignored the fact that Jack also claimed being told by NS that themanhimself, his predecessor, was also scum. Clearly it makes no sense to expect that Jack would've been telling the straight truth about what NS had said. SpyreX thinking so was already weird, Corvuus thinking so is completely irrational.

Combined with the things others have pointed out, Corvuus looks like a fine suspect. His attempt to have Jack/AGM lynched makes no sense.

The problem with that is I agree Corvuus being scum would mean Fishy was the scum god. But to be honest, I've spent most of the game wondering about that. Our QT is rather barren, and while much of the blame for that falls on me for my repeated absences, it means I've never had a very strong read on Fishy either way. I've been leaning town on him only because his ability would be so easy for scum to abuse, and because NS is just not there.

By the way, something that pinged my gut was this post:
farside22 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2848515#p2848515]#1955[/url] wrote:The interesting thing is that Fishy stated that most everyone has stated that they have their concerns, but felt NS was far scummier except Corv.
I don't know if farside paraphrased this or something, but if Fishy indeed called NS "scummy", that does not sound right. From his personal vantage point, if he is town, he should be practically certain that NS was scum.

Vote: Corvuus

Can't be helped, this is where my suspicions lie. I could compromise for nopoint, though I really don't have anything on him... which of course is the problem.
I'm not sure what the above means for Corvuus' alignment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2629 (isolation #385) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 pm

farside22 wrote:DGB: I don't know how much more clear I need to be. I said I want to vote Corvuus. Benmage alluded that there would be a night. Unless he is 100% knows the set up of the mafia:
That means lynched Corvuus is either town (how would he know this) or scum (IE: his scum buddy).
Meh.

That hardly compares to a player fakeclaiming hider stringing us along with a nopoint clear, and who was going to string us along for god knows how long until we threatened to vig-test his claim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2631 (isolation #386) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Lost Butterfly wrote:No hammers anytime soon. My more verbose other half is doing a complete re-read/iso extravaganza and wants to get it out there today at some point at least.
Just give us the conclusion. You have 3 minutes.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2632 (isolation #387) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Really I meant one minute.

I GRANT <hito> the REWARD OF <Double Vote>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2638 (isolation #388) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Benmage wrote:FRUITS SHOOT ME (In the premise that you lynch farside)

Otherwise shoot her.

If you count, you'll see that DTM is a lyncharoni, hail mary, pray I was right.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2666 (isolation #389) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 am

hitogoroshi wrote:oh thank goodness now I can stop pretending I would willingly submit a kill on Equinox

My suggestion was Corvuus, Andy.
All night, all you said, and I paraphrased:
"Maybe Corv should be shot tonight but I'll get back to you"
which you never did.

It was hardly a pressing suggestion, and there were no others.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2667 (isolation #390) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:39 am

hitogoroshi wrote:oh thank goodness now I can stop pretending I would willingly submit a kill on Equinox.
But now you can kill Andrius tonight without blowing your own cover.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2674 (isolation #391) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:57 am

I'm very disappointed that the Equinox NK didn't pay off with scum blood. It was a maverick move, to be sure.

For DTMaster's and Equinox' death, I console myself with the thought that both did have a lot of points against them that would have been a handicap at end game.

Now, I can look at the game with fresh eyes.

Our inability to lynch scum suggests that there isn't a whole lot of bus'ing going on.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2695 (isolation #392) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Benmage wrote:IMy only rationale is them killing ANdy would've outed hito to DGB....thats all I got.
I knew Andy was the real vig from the get-go.

It's more like outing Andy to the whole town... and hito as the "vig" that doesn't get NK'd.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2699 (isolation #393) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:48 am

I could live with a Benmage lynch now. Corvuus, a little less. And there's hito.

Neither Benmage or Corvuus would expect to be vig'ed, I have to point out.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2704 (isolation #394) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:43 am

Score!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2710 (isolation #395) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:16 pm

I have pushed RESET. Currently in OBSERVE mode.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2715 (isolation #396) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 am

I claimed vig on hito's behalf, remember? I thought hito was townie enough to keep him alive some more.

I told Andrius that on the off chance hito was scum, hito would have to keep Andrius alive longer than scum normally would.

And if hito survived too long for our taste, then Andrius would be alive to shoot hito, or we'd have reason to lynch him.

-If hito was truly town, he'd have been killed by the scum, and Andrius would be killed the next night.

-If hito was scum, Andirius AND hito would not be NK'd, and we'd know hito's alignment for sure before end game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2729 (isolation #397) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am

I'm second guessing-myself. I might. I should. I've been wrong before

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2740 (isolation #398) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Nacho is super-scummy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2748 (isolation #399) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am

I'm deeply concerned by Nacho.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”