Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Nexus »

Ythill: *points to sig*

I'm currently in one other game, dead in one, and modding one. Plus I've played on other websites. Probably reaching around 20 games now.

vote: Llamafluff
You fiend. (Battousai's Mountainous Mafia)

Question: Those who are currently electing, are they random votes, or are you actually electing the people you want to send backstage?

Finally,
I've still got the flu and am kinda busy this weekend. v/la until Tuesday morning. I should be alright before then, but I don't want to risk not warning you
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #378 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Nexus »

I'm back. Can we not hammer until I've caught up and read the game?

Sorry about my v/la, it was somewhat unavoidable when I got sick.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #379 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 am

Post by Nexus »

Ok I'm not willing to hammer OGML at the minute. He just strikes me as a bit of an idiot, rather than scummy. That's just from a brief ISO and reading. I mean, the lynch will be good for VCA if he flips town, and we see who took advantage of the idiot to get a mislynch. I'm happy to hammer just before the deadline, but I'd rather not do it at this specific time.

nominate: Seacore, Gaggle, Ythill
not that it really makes much difference.

Also, OGML has declared that he won't be here until Thursday. Do you want to give him a chance to respond, or are you wanting people to hammer immediately?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #389 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Nexus »

Maybe I didn't explain myself.

I'm not convinced of OGML as scum. However, if noone has hammered, and it's ten minutes before the deadline, and we're heading for a no lynch, I will hammer him. Yeah, I'll take flak if we mislynch, but it also allows us to see who else was on the mislynch wagon.

What makes me think that OGML is a town idiot? The way he's acting. He could well be a scum idiot, but to me, most of the things he's done are just idiocy, neither town nor scum. Personal opinion. Would it have been easier to sheep along and hammered him without a claim, since that's what was being advocated? baaah.

I misunderstood when the deadline was. I thought we only had a couple of days, for some reason. That was my mistake, and that was why I thought the OGML lynch was inevitable-hence the agreement to hammer in a couple of days. Since I've realised that the deadline isn't in a couple of days, I can rethink my stance.

Ythill: If you read captain rattata's posts (SGR), he's pretty insistent on lynching now. So, I wanted to see what the general opinion of everyone else was. Didn't realise that was scummy. My bad.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #392 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Nexus »

There's still 11 days left til the deadline. Calm yourself.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #401 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Nexus »

@Locke probably the fact I was v/la for what seemed like longer than I was. A combination of illness and confusion, I think. Plus the fact there was someone at L-1 already.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #403 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Nexus »

unvote
I forgot I hadn't done this.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #466 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Nexus »

I don't know. I think that someone acting like that much of an idiot can't be scum, because scum would be more careful. So, I think he's town. Probably naive of me.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #482 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Nexus »

The whole crux of this argument is that I'm scummy because I refused to hammer, and have subsequently tried to "derail" the lynch on OGML. I didn't have a vote on OGML. I don't force the others to unvote him. If other people believed so much in the wagon, they would've kept their votes on. They haven't.

Hammering on day 1 of a thread, when there's about two weeks left til the deadline is stupid. Just because Furc/Saint is an idiot and doesn't understand the value of a long day, doesn't make his arguments correct.

I shouldn't have called OGML a town idiot, just an idiot. That's what he is.

Finally, SGR is pretty damn scummy. ISO #55 is pretty damn scummy. "I don't want to talk anymore lalalala". Man, you know that there's more than one scumbag, right? So if OGML flipped scum, we'd still have to find his buddies. Day 1 can be good for trying to root them out. So, anyone advocating ending the day so early is pretty scummy, imo. That's you SGR and you Saint.

Why do you believe that a short day is better than a long day? Obviously people didn't believe in an OGML lynch, because it got derailed quite quickly. Scumhunt more maybe?

Finally:
vote: SGR
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #483 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Nexus »

EBWOP: There were 11 days to the deadline when I came back from v/la. There's still 9 days. There's no value in ending the day now. Unless you're scum trying to avoid detection.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #485 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by Nexus »

No but it's the crux of what Saint's saying.

I was asking permission to hammer because it was 11 days from the deadline, and I wanted to see whether everyone who wasn't voting OGML massively objected to it. Turns out, a lot of people on the OGML wagon weren't in fact that behind it anyway.

We've got more information since I made that post (albeit some of it incorrect reads on me) than we would've had I just been like "lol hi guys, back from vla, ========[]"

We've seen SGR actively refuse to participate in the thread, Saint talk rubbish and a number of other posts that can be analysed.

Next time though, I'll just go with "lolhi ==============[]"
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #586 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Nexus »

Sorry, I ended up being quite busy. I will catch up soon.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”