DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2701 (isolation #200) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

popsofctown wrote:ITT DGB says "the fact that I stay alive is more important than the town becoming composed of only Eruci".
I am Eruci. I forget who said that they somehow knew that I was. I don't know how they knew. But I am.

I won't deny it, my whole shtick is one giant AtE for more scum blood. It's like I'm addicted to devouring Daevori.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2702 (isolation #201) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:30 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:A weak vote on the person you don't want confirmed town by your death. How lovely.
Hello scum. If you read the game and wrote your own stuff instead of cannibalizing other people's large posts to inflate your 5 line post, you would know that I unvoted since pops is confirmed town.

I'm willing to demonstrate that the Tree Stump, which is in my possession, has no effect on me as evidenced by a vote - shall I vote you, StrangerCoug?
NotReadingTheGameCoug wrote:If we lynch DGB and for some strange reasons he survives the lynch (Treestump?), we roleblock DGB and Track BunnyLover (who once again should have no abilities).
You sound so eager to see me dead. And so worried that I may survive, that you want me
ROLEBLOCKED
at night?????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahAHAHAHAhahahha not gonna happen - if I'm alive, and you're alive, I will mercilessly purge you.

OK. Since you ask.

VOTE: StrangerCoug

Watch as the vote is counted by our attentive mod. Everyone will know that I am telling the truth and that you are scared, lonely scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2705 (isolation #202) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

WrathChild wrote:Lynch SC, Roleblock Bunny, Purge LMP.
Are we certain of our confirmed townie list? It should be checked and double-checked.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2720 (isolation #203) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
UPDATED SCUMPUTER

Helghast wagon:

RC, pops, Saint, LMP >>> one scum, 33 points each
SCUM found, scum was RC

players that might be distancing:

EtherealCookie & IAI,
TMH

TMH
wagon:

RC, IAI >>> very high likelihood that one of these is scum,
if not both
. 50 points each. >>> ONE SCUM FOUND - RC.

Pwerrox wagon:

q21, NeroCain,
quadz
, pops,
TMH
diddin
, Saint, Bunny, WrathChild >>> 1scums here. 15 points each now as the list has narrowed.

RC & StrangerCoug

NeroCain & CKD

DarlaBE wagon:

LMP, implosion, pops, StrangerCoug, q21 >>> 1 scum at least, 20 points.

WrathChild wagon:

nhammen, Nero Cain, LMP,
diddin
TMH
>>> 1 scums, 33 points each as list has narrowed.

LMP & pops
RC & implosion

IAI & Bunny

quadz08 wagon, 1 scumz, 15 points each:

q21
Nero Cain
popsofctown
themanhimself

Saint
Bunnylover
WrathChild

=============
Nero Cain 15 + 33 + 15 = 63
q21 15 + 20 + 15 = 50
LMP 20 + 33 = 53
pops 15 + 20 + 15 = 50
nhammen 33
Saint 15 + 15 = 30
Bunny 15 + 15 = 30
WC 15 + 15 = 30
StrangerCoug10 (RC distancing bonus) + 20 = 30
implosion 10 (RC distancing bonus) + 20 = 30

===============
The above is if TMH flips scum, and in case I get NK'd.
Scuse me but hardly anyone voted RedCoyote, I nabbed him with vote analysis very soon after I replaced.

The biggest wagons that RedCoyote and Q21 ever got is
ONE VOTE

And you're criticizing my predecessor, but he did purge chkflip, which was an obv vig target.

I can't understand why you're not seeing that I'm town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2721 (isolation #204) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I Am Innocent wrote:It took 109 pages, but I finally agree with you. DGB is close to his win condition, and I think it involves him, as SK, outlasting Daevori (or being responsible for X number of dead Daevori).
I'm town, so it's not that relevant, but seriously, that would be the most ridiculous/unfair wincon for a SK ever.

It's like you're forcing yourself to see sinister designs in my rabid scum hunting.

Meanwhile, StrangerCoug is the "scum-giving-up" of the day, he stopped making sense altogether.

And guess what? SC, and whatever partner he may have left, are going to shotgun towny townies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2722 (isolation #205) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Also, for 2 years I haven't had a Scummy under my name. Not that "Funniest Player" screams SKILLZ but hey. ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2732 (isolation #206) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:17 am

I Am Innocent wrote:But if DGB flips SK, we likely have 1, possibly 2, daevori left. So the need to eliminate scum pairings is probably not as important as keeping the abilities in the game.
I won't flip SK dammit and you need me to kill Daevori, and you don't want the Tree Stump and the Disconnect to be re-released into the cycle.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2736 (isolation #207) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:43 am

LynchMePls wrote:@DGB: If you're town, I will be nominating you for best replacement. I hope that makes you feel better.
I'll take it! <3
LynchMePls wrote:Also, what's with the appeal to fear in 2732? If you have role information about the abilities you've shelved coming back into play when you die, then out with it.
I do. I didn't say it? I thought I did. I certainly intended to. I'm too lazy to re-read my claim post, but I thought I did. The shelved abilities return to play.
LynchMePls wrote:Also refusing to make those lists I've asked you for...
I total will. I need to re-run the SCUMPUTER first. I should have it done by the end of the day.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2738 (isolation #208) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:The shelved abilities return to play when I die in a different way depending on whether I am killed during the day phase, or during the night phase.
I did mention it, in post #191.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2740 (isolation #209) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:56 pm

UPDATED SCUMPUTER

Helghast wagon:

RC, pops, Saint,
LMP
>>> one scum, 33 points each
SCUM found, scum was RC

TMH
wagon:

RC, IAI >>> very high likelihood that one of these is scum, if not both
50 points each.
>>> ONE SCUM FOUND - RC.

Pwerrox wagon:

q21
NeroCain
quadz
, pops,
TMH
diddin
, Saint, Bunny, WrathChild >>> ALL scum found.

DarlaBE wagon:

LMP
, implosion,
pops
, StrangerCoug,
q21
>>> Half a scum here. Pops and implosion are conf town, so that leaves 12 points to SC and LMP.

WrathChild wagon:

nhammen
Nero Cain
LMP
diddin
TMH
>>> I have a town read on LMP, but on the off chance that there is scum here, 10 points.

quadz08 wagon,
1 scumz, 15 points each:
- scum found, rest are confirmed town.

q21

Nero Cain

popsofctown

themanhimself

Saint

Bunnylover

WrathChild

nhammen

themanhimself
half a scum, 50 points
curiouskarmadog
Bunnylover

q21

WrathChild

StrangerCoug
LMP

=============

62 = SCoug 50 + 12
22 = LMP 22

=============

I think the above demonstrates that the strenght of wagon analysis is mostly in mid-game, towards end game, other information is more useful. We do have a pack of confirmed townies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2744 (isolation #210) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:45 am

Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Have you done anything besides vote analysis this game? Besides push a case on me that's been proven false.
Not during the Day, unless you count the blackmail.
My vote analysis was GOLDEN. Save for Nero Cain, a player I thought was scum and purged when I could have purged high-paying townie targets that had juicy roles in their possession for me to shelve.

No, I purged an empty-handed Nero Cain. SELFLESSLY.

USE UR NOGGIN'

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2751 (isolation #211) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 am

popsofctown wrote:I didn't have the hibernate N4, who did?
I DID.

That's probably why I'm still alive and was able to purge q21 un-molested..

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2756 (isolation #212) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 am

popsofctown wrote:Since DGB has some sort of relationship with the treestump, I think IAI's concern that a lynch on her could fail might be valid.
My vote is counting, isn't it?. There is no tree stump in play. It's inactive until I die. In which case, someone gets it at random.
popsofctown wrote:It could perhaps be toggled off and on, or perhaps she can cycle it to herself from the shelf at daykill speed (but then be forced to pass it, one would hope).
Now, with that and the speculation that I need a certain number of trophies on the shelf to satisfy some bizarre wincon, you guys have a feverish imagination.

I'm completely lynch'able AND NK'able.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2757 (isolation #213) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 am

StrangerCoug wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:1) Were you told by the mod you needed to activate the DayVig from the Void?
No.

Hi scum

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2758 (isolation #214) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

popsofctown wrote:How, pray tell, did you know he was the origin of the ability?
I didn't. I thought I did know, but I actually didn't. Unless I picked up some hint that I don't remember. At some point I even imagined it was from IAI. Maybe I assumed he ought to have had it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2759 (isolation #215) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

Scream appeal to fear all you want, but you will have to contend with the release of Tree Stump and Disconnect if you lynch me. It's a really stupid move.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2762 (isolation #216) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 am

Make your calculations properly, if perchance StrangerCoug lands the Tree Stump, he can't be lynched tomorrow, so he'll get two NKs instead of one.

If he lands Disconnect, you can kiss the Roleblock goodbye, too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2771 (isolation #217) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 pm

Saint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Make your calculations properly, if perchance StrangerCoug lands the Tree Stump, he can't be lynched tomorrow, so he'll get two NKs instead of one.

If he lands Disconnect, you can kiss the Roleblock goodbye, too.
And if perchance StrangerCoug lands any of those I would have to question which Townie was out-and-out stupid enough to give them to him... or which SK would be vengeful enough to do the same.
They're randomized. I have no say as to where they end up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2781 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 am

That's so idiotic.

You're releasing the Tree Stump and Disconnect into play.

:gigantic migraine inducing eyeroll:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2782 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 am

If you're going to be paranoid, you should be paranoid about something real, not all these wild scenarios you are imagining.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2887 (isolation #220) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:13 am

The Eruci wrote:It was interesting to see how the town's morale swung so hard after the death of RedCoyote and the first scumflip of the game. Nine straight town deaths had the town shot to hell morale-wise. But once there was one scumflip the game just fell into place for town, and the town morale shot way back up again. I think this might be saying that there is a bit of swinginess in the setup.
YEAH!!!

And some thanks I got from the town ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2890 (isolation #221) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am

This was a really, really enjoyable set up. I liked the computer flavor and the modding was top-notch!

The scumz were also playing exceptionally well overall, it could have gone either way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”