Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #449 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:03 am

Post by AGar »

I assumed to be getting a link in my role PM or shortly thereafter...

-_-

Fuck, 18 pages of catchup.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 am

Post by AGar »

Quicklynch D1. Oy vey. At least you could have chosen Furcolow...

Magua relying too heavily on MoHO is bad. To think Vi would let MoCO be so easily read by going back to MoHO is foolish.

Setup speculation is also what really distracted the town in MoHO. That and lights/darkness.

(Hint: Don't spend too much time on it)

Guderian is nitpicking on things hardcore. I don't like him for it. Looks like I get to bust out my favorite analogy!

Gud's nitpicking is like the water that slips between a small crack in a rock right before the temperature starts swinging below and above freezing. It freezes. It thaws. It freezes again. It thaws. Each time it freezes, it expands a little, putting pressure on the rock, pushing the rock outwards over and over until the rock finally breaks.

Usually the rock is town.

Usually the water is scum.

Dislike RayFrost trying to derail the Gud suspicions with the newbie card.

Nacho targetting Magua emptily on D2. Dislike. (Post #291)

I'm on page 15. Let's brain the walls with Guderian and Nachomamma to start.

Baby Spice needs more focus from me.

Magua is prob-town in my eyes.

Need to re-read closer: VV, BS, Kit and Kat.

Might need to rescind the idea of braining the walls with Nacho.

Still. Of the opinion of braining the walls with Gud right now.

VOTE: Guderian
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by AGar »

RayFrost wrote:When you say "Baby SPice needs more focus from me" does that mean you find spice suspect or that you forgot to pay much attention to spice's posts and hence need to read them again?
I really just skimmed BS's posts, being that they didn't look to have anything too important for my catchup in them.

Equi - Can you link me to the specific Kitoari post/link you're referring to? And that was more of a "I don't like Furc, I like vezo." type deal.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Equinox wrote:AGar: Just to note, this isn't particularly game-relevant; my response to you was a "Trust me, this lynch was better" thing.
Kitoari wrote:Thank you Vi for sparing me in my infinite stupidity.

In other news, I figured that only a recent game could incite this much RAEG, so I went and found this.

VEZOK VERY MUCH DIE NOW

UNVOTE: VOTE: vezokpiraka
Oh. Meh. I drew scum with Vezo in MoHO. He really wasn't as bad as he gets painted up.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 am

Post by AGar »

Jack wrote:Magua is probably scum.
Nah, you're wrong on this one.

VV, stop being an obstinate prick, please.

Kitoari Iso...

Lurks, doesn't commit to any reads...

This feels too easy. But he can be lynched anyways, because I'm not gonna catch myself in that bullshit.

Baby Spice Iso...

Looks null to me at the moment. The nagging thing here is the whole "Scum seraph knows who to give powers to" in ISO#5, based on MoHO. I know Sottyrulez had to burn faith to get in touch with us, and they didn't know who they'd be talking to until they were in our QT. Scum generally tend to be more attentive to details in something like that, and considering that's a major cornerstone of the case on Andrius, it strikes me as sloppy and gives me a slightly town-leaning read.

I'd rather Gud be the play today, but Kit can go too.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by AGar »

Mag - I didn't realize it to be L-1, for starters. Also, I wanted Gud lynched more, had hoped to get the shift onto him. But oh well.

VOTE: Gud

L-2 I believe?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by AGar »

singersigner wrote:
AGar? Why not as vocal as usual? /realizes there's plenty of pages to be caught up on...
Mostly a hard slump.
But also I do feel I'm being adequately vocal here, calling what I see when it needs to be addressed.

In other news, Vezok was a heavy early bussing target in MoHO from me - he did his semi-ragequit-thing then. I say Gud's pulling this one out of the MoHO playbook. That'd make Fate totally scum with Gud... ... .... What?

Gud. Definitely linked to Kito.
VV. Terribad reasoning in errythang all up in thizzz bitch.

Andy gives me the heebie jeebies. I do not know why.

Magua wagon needs to be seriously dismantled. Asaply.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Fuck me. GUD and VV are my "need to die moar" list.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 am

Post by AGar »

Fate case:

1. Nitpicking is nitpicking. I'll call it that way any time. He's trying to make mountains out of molehills.
2. Yes, I discouraged setup speculation. Yes, I know this one is essentially open, and MoHO was closed. Still, setup speculation, and speculation on who is putting down these lights is going to end up derailing town from actually getting something done. Just because Magua or you or me think it's a good idea for the Town Seraph to give X power to Y person, doesn't mean the seraph is a) going to do that or b) listen to us. People voted the seraphs in because they had confidence in their critical thinking abilities and their knowledge on how we will benefit most (at least, I would hope they did).

3. Magua is town. I knew that from the point he took the time to look and see I was active in other games and not active here and made the logical connection that I had a high possibility of being lurker scum. He's playing level headed. Doesn't mean town is always correct in their assessments.

4. I've already made my defense against that. If you're going to take that and run with it, god help you.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:58 am

Post by AGar »

Empking, mind doing more than saying RF is "faking" it? Because honestly, I see pretty genuine intent there.

Furc hammer. I actually approve of this one. A replacement was just going to stall, derail and generally move the town in the wrong direction as people tried to "reassess" the replacements' play.

VV-scum is funny.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Because town has never suggested that a player they feel is scum should give up and turn in a list of names. :roll:

Seriously, that's the poorest analysis I could've expected from anyone...

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by AGar »

I feel like I don't deserve this win.

End game was anti-climactic.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by AGar »

Empking wrote:Epic town victory. Simply epic. If there was a "Best performance in a Losing Cause" scummy I'd nominate Singer for it.
What you did there.

I see it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:47 am

Post by AGar »

Agreed with VPB. Always enjoy the Vi modded games.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by AGar »

I find it mildly hilarious that 3 scum helped drive the insanely quick vezok lynch, which in effect fucked their own seraphs.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 am

Post by AGar »

WHY ME?!?!?!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by AGar »

Haha I see.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”