singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #294 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

Fate wrote:FFFFFFFF WHY IS THIS GAME AT 5 PAGES? IM NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT IM ABOUT TO READ AM I?
12 pages...12 FUCKING PAGES.

Um, pooh. Yeah, I'm catching up, but have rehearsal for the next three hours...please don't have another 12 pages by then, kthxbai.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #308 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

Magua wrote:That all being said, AGar, Empking, and Nachomamma need to get their rears in gear and post.
Aw what? No love?

K, all read up now. Thoughts forthcoming.

Also, Fate, I want to apologize for almost insulting you elsewhere on this site. It was not intentional. <3

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #319 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

Baby Spice wrote:Dark Seraph gets a mana boost and knows who to give powerz too, or can unite earlier if seperate scum groups.
Light Seraphs
Have
to spend mana (Assuming similar to moho) and don't have town reads. Means light Seraphs might give light powerz to scumz. (Or sub-optimally give out powers)

That's why I think the quick lynch was pushed by scum. But I really felt that Andy was genuine town in doing it. Hence voting Mothrax who subtly cited quick lynching as part of his vote.
I disagree. Because of how the Faith is distributed, it's optimal to give the Seraphs more faith in the beginning when we can afford to make a mistake. Plus, it really told us a lot about who was online posting, as far as potential scumz needing to send in a kill at that time. The QL was highly town-motivated in my opinion.

How exactly did you read Andrius as genuine town pushing the QL?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #324 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

Andrius wrote:THATS NOT THE POINT KAT.
THEY NEED FAITH TO OPERATE.
WE NEEDED VEZOK DEAD.
IT WAS LIKE THE DAY THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
KATSUKI IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED JUST SAY SO AND WE CAN WALK YOU THROUGH WHAT HAPPENED.
BUT YOU ARE JUST ACTING DUMB.
QFT.

If I had been around in last 24 hours, I definitely would've pushed Vezok's lynch. He's not helpful to town, and would've been more detrimental to us had he stayed around. It only worked out so conveniently that it would directly help the Light Seraph, too.

This is why it's mildly concerning that RayFrost kept pushing the idea that we were continually forcing QLs (Kat, too, for that matter)...it only happened once, and a wagon of 5 (I don't think Gud was much further than that at the time), isn't even close to a lynch. Wagons help gain information. It seemed like both of them were too concerned with the the lynches, rather than the information we've been gaining from wagons growing, etc. Neither of their concerns seemed town-motivated, IMO.
Katsuki wrote:Why is it optimal to focus on giving seraphs faith rather than actually playing?
Why do you believe that by doing so, we are not actually playing? Town and scum united in the same goal for D1 (getting rid of an idiot as well as providing their respective Seraphs with more Faith), and now we have to sort through what happened. The only difference being that town was able to force scum to submit a kill, so we can use that to our advantage.
Baby Spice wrote:
singersigner wrote:How exactly did you read Andrius as genuine town pushing the QL?
I don't think I can answer yet due to ongoing games. When I can I will.
Both of you seem to think that the other has the opposite agenda according to an on-going game. That's useless to us. If you can't find examples other than that, you need to look elsewhere to allow the rest of town to confirm your suspicions (YES THIS MEANS YOU, TOO, ANDRIUS <3).

BS and Andy:
What about the other's respective play-style in THIS GAME do you find incriminating and/or out of the ordinary?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #326 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by singersigner »

Katsuki wrote: Seraphs need faith.

However, early on, faith-rush benefits scum more than town, y/n? If not, explanation is needed.

Also I'm not exactly talking about D1 (yet). I whole-heartedly agree with vezok policy. Though there are other shenanigans that occured to me last night that will require me to read the thread before commenting on.
I'm not quite sure on the semantics of that part of the game, but I thought it was determined that both are equally endowed with Faith, but the amount of Faith needed to "buy" certain roles vary according to the alignment of those roles.

Do you feel as though the Light Seraph should sacrifice it's benefits of gaining Faith in order to prevent the Dark Seraph from benefiting by gaining Faith as well? Why or why not?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #334 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:24 am

Post by singersigner »

Baby Spice wrote:
SS wrote:Both of you seem to think that the other has the opposite agenda according to an on-going game.
Que? How do you mean opposite agenda? Opposite to what?

Frosty, Mothrax is the only one for the reason I've said.

Starting to wonder about SS though after the above quoted. Look like someone trying to stir up some town v town action.
I mean that both of you have stated that you find the other to be playing against the town meta that you apparently have from a game you can't discuss.

I'm not stirring up anything. You both have stated that you find the other to be scummy (from what I've interpreted both of your statements about the other to mean). Does this mean you believe Andrius to be town then? Why the inconsistency?

Now I can see where Andrius is coming from... :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #336 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:02 am

Post by singersigner »

BALLS.

I WAS MIXING YOU UP WITH ANDRIUS IN THE SAME POSTS I WAS ANALYZING YOU IN. :eek:

I was just connecting the game you guys were apparently referring to, and mixed up who said what about the respective game.

This is what happens when you try to do things late at night, thinking that you remember what you clearly don't. X( I retract my statement.

/puts foot in mouth

//that tastes bad

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #386 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

Empking wrote:Singer: Would you say your play has improved?
What kind of question is that?

Gawd people! I can post in this game if I didn't feel like I had to go to sleep every now and then, waking up to another 3 pages I have to catch up on.
YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY I ALREADY GRADUATED.

Ok, couple thoughts:
I've never played with RayFrost, but I disagree with Fate's assessment of him bringing up the possibility that there might be two scum teams reading as genuine town-RF. I need to see him post more before I feel comfortable with that read.
FATE, DO YOU THINK EMPKING IS SCUM?
I agree with Andrius about Baby Spice. I knew she made me think she thought he was scummy for a reason. YOU ALMOST DODGED THAT ONE BS.
Where is AGar?
Gud being stupid=/=scum. Gud disappears=scum.
Furc=idiot so probably best he's not here.
Jack's "scum slip" is not a scum slip, IMO. It's all how you read it. He was talking to town and used the word "you"...though he's been fairly unhelpful since=/=pro-town.
I've heard nothing but good things about VV but have yet to see any of those things be accurate in this game.
Nacho...why are you voting Kit now?

Working on ISOs now.

Yes I get the irony of calling people unhelpful/useless, but I'm working on it.

PREVIEW EDIT: Eeeeeeffffffffffff.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #390 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Empking wrote:
singersigner wrote:
What kind of question is that?
A question that wants an answer.
What do you hope to gain out of me answering that question?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #391 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Andrius wrote:
Fate wrote: Guderian though, dropped his lil newspaper act when PEOPLE STARTED CALLING HIM OUT ON IT, and then voted Jack for an "lol" slip.

MMHMM

Case closed. Guderian and BS are scum. That'll hold us until D4, where we lynch KitKat and other scumz0rs.

NO WHY IS BS TOWN NACHO YOU ARE BREAKING MY HEART.
Fate/Andy, Gud didn't vote Jack for a "lol" slip. It's pretty legitimate to think that was an "oh shit" mistake. It's how he reacted after that makes him look scummy (i.e. trying to set Fate up to look bad just because you post in all caps and may or may not play a liiiiittle bit more aggressively than people are used to on this site).

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #397 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

But to answer your question: that depends. I think there are some people I play really well with, and some people I don't.

NINJA EDIT: :evil:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #398 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
singersigner wrote:
Andrius wrote:
Fate wrote: Guderian though, dropped his lil newspaper act when PEOPLE STARTED CALLING HIM OUT ON IT, and then voted Jack for an "lol" slip.

MMHMM

Case closed. Guderian and BS are scum. That'll hold us until D4, where we lynch KitKat and other scumz0rs.

NO WHY IS BS TOWN NACHO YOU ARE BREAKING MY HEART.
Fate/Andy, Gud didn't vote Jack for a "lol" slip. It's pretty legitimate to think that was an "oh shit" mistake. It's how he reacted after that makes him look scummy (i.e. trying to set Fate up to look bad just because you post in all caps and may or may not play a liiiiittle bit more aggressively than people are used to on this site).
Why do you care as long as scum is getting lynched...?
If someone you thought was town brought up a faulty reason for lynching someone, would you let it go just because you thought they were town?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #399 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP: If someone you thought was town brought up a faulty reason for lynching someone you thought was scum, would you let it go just because you thought they were town?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #404 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes.
If this is in response to me...choo crazy.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #408 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Why? If someone I think is town is lynching someone I think is scum with me, it's okay if we disagree on reasons. The important part is getting scum lynched, so it's okay to leave people in their own delusions a while if it advances THE ULTIMATE GOAL.
:roll: Yes, yes, the ultimate goal. But what if that person WEREN'T TOWN? The only way you could actually know who's town is if you're scum (derp). It's very anti-town to let someone you believe is using a faulty case push that case on someone else, however much you agree that someone else should be lynched.

Andy, mucho <3, but I don't think Gud's vote on Jack was uncalled for, do you?

PREVIEW EDIT:
Empking wrote:
FoS: Singer
- She's not playing to how I think town Singer plays and when coupled with her avoidance andf poor answrr to my question I'm pretty confident that she's scum.
How do you think I play town? Like crap? Cuz yeah, that's been my meta so far, lol. If that's you're way of saying I'm playing better then I'll take it as a compliment. :wink:

What made my answer so poor? You did say you'd tell me what you were looking for. Or did you forget?
(by the way, if I thought your question was invalid and responded with a counter-question to get more answers as opposed to seemingly incriminating myself blindly, that's not avoiding it...silly Empking...)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #411 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by singersigner »

Empking wrote:Your play in this game (I feel) is miles ahead of how I'm used to town Singer playing. Now I've you've improved in which case I'd expect you to be aware of such a massive jump
or
your scum play is different from your town play, a fact that you'd not have enough self-awareness to notice.
:oops: That's actually a really big compliment, I think. I was hoping I had gotten better, and I told Andrius I'd play this game to show him that I don't suck that much anymore. But I mean, who's gunna say "oh yeah, I'm loads better" just to have someone else say "nah you're crap"...hence the seemingly incriminating nature of the question.

Do you really think that people don't realize the difference between their scum play and town play? I can only see the difference between my crap play and my better play. And I've had games to prove each. ;)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #478 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yeah, I'll go for Kit. VOTE: Kitoari
I want to figure out Gud's newbness so I'll give him a little while longer.

Nacho...why does it matter so much to you that we don't use up a little more battery before a lynch?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #516 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by singersigner »

VasudeVa wrote:EBWOP:
Magua ISO #26 wrote:Can Die In A Fire As Far As I'm Concerned:
1. AGar: Has yet to post. He's annoyed that he's scum in this game as well as MoHO.
8. Furcolow: Has yet to post.
13. Katsuki: Posts have yet to indicate she's even reading this game.
Magua Just recently wrote:Also, don't like VasudeVa. Going after the easy Katsuki-lynch. VasudeVa voting Guderian is another reason that I'm ok with lynching Kitoari.
Scum caught.
1. I am the only one voting for Katsuki. I don't think it's anywhere near classifiable as an easy lynch.
2. He is attacking me and avoiding the Guderian wagon because he apparently likes another alternative and listed the above as reasons.
3. Magua has called Katsuki scummy at one point(See quote.)

Magua + Katsuki + Guderian scumteam.

LYNCH AHOYY!!

Vote: Magua
because I'm more sure here.
There's the VV we all know and love!

Don't agree yet, but this is promising. I'm with Fate on Kit right now. Gud's forthcoming.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #578 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost wrote:Of those, I could go with all but magua, who I think is town. I prefer katsuki over ss, as she was who I first had doubts about vote-wise.

p.s. - you mistyped singersigner's username.

Anyway, going to the store and then coming back. See yah, much love and frisbies for you all.
How do you think Magua is town? He's been a consistent null read for me this whole time.

I can get on board with a Kat lynch until she can come back and give us something useful to work with.

I can see either Jack or Gud being scum, but not both. I'm thinking more along the lines of a Gud lynch, since he hasn't been able to put together any cohesive since the game started. Not to say that others haven't either, but he's actually tried to make it look like he's done something.

Furc just went up on my scum reads. That's a pretty cratastic case against RayFrost you've got there.

Andrius, you're gunna have to remind me of why there's a case against BS...

I'll vote Gud when we've had time to drain the life a little bit more, and other people have been given the chance to speak.

AGar? Why not as vocal as usual? /realizes there's plenty of pages to be caught up on...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #580 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

Hahahahaha. OMG, he was in another game I played with him, too. I can almost see that happening, unless his brother took over his account again...

lol. Oh Gud...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #592 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

Andrius wrote:I am still down with a Guderian lynch as per the case from when last I saw it. And his RAGEquitting makes it more damning, I think. (Y/N, Fate?)
More Damning? Are you serious??
:evil:
I don't think so.

Andrius, how could you be so easily swayed by something like "ragequitting"??

You don't need that to convince us that Gud's play has been damning in it of itself. And I know you and Fate are buddybuddy, but you also don't need to go asking Fate's permission to use it against him either.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #649 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:
vote: no lynch
Now why would you go and do a thing like that?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #656 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:the vig probably shot him for the reason i wanted to vote him
that or im softclaiming vig
dur dur

................................................................................................................

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #784 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by singersigner »

Catch up since last time I posted/read since being a little sickly:

Furc doesn’t really have much useful analysis, but posting a lot and taking weird risks like voting for a no lynch kind of makes him town.

Jack agrees with Furc and makes a joke (?) about soft-claiming vig…weird…

FURC WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING STUPID SHIT I DON’T UNDERSTAND
Another thought, you’re not acting intelligent by trolling this game
Fate wrote:The policy for lynching someone that is guilty by way of investigation is good play.
It is a good play, but no one claimed to have a guilt by investigation, so I’m not sure how that validates your point.

Why do you have a scum read on AGM, Fate? You were just praising Andrius and him for getting rid of a useless player like Vezok.

Kat needs to die for Post 684

Baby Spice is the first person to actually put some analysis into who was killed by what, surprisingly enough, making her more suspicious for speculating.

Andrius brings in his first big chunk of analysis since the game started…he’s still ahead of some…
^FATE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT?^

Nacho is…

Furc SHUT THE FUCK UP

RayFrost, I see where you’re going but I honestly just think Andrius is hypothesizing.

Ok, Andrius, I’ll bite. Of the top players in this game (you, Fate, Nacho, inHim, Jack, VV (?) [redacted]), who’s scum?

Magua calling both Fate and Andrius out for scummy posting, but still calling them town for the ONE Vezok lynch is bad. Are they town other than that?

Andrius, your fencesitting is bad.

Katsuki WTF is this supposed to mean??

AND SINCE I’VE STARTED THIS CATCHUP POST ANOTHER PAGE AND A HALF HAS BEEN POSTED AAAAAAHHHHHH

Replace out.

Fate is FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT

I’m ready to see a flip to get answers once and for all VOTE: Fucolow.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #791 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

Andrius wrote:I wasn't going to lynch Fate, Magua.
He didn't imply that you were. What are you getting at here?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #793 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

ok, so...AGM has decided to vote me, when he has me listed as scum with both Furcolow AND Magua...both of whom have more votes than me (granted, Magua only has one, but for the sake of the argument...)

Hrm............

What's your deal?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #801 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 am

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost wrote:Dislike this method of argumentation - we are not cloe to deadline. How is this an issue? Not replying to his actual points and trying to simple distract from them is scummy.
First of all, is there a deadline, really? I didn't think we were adhering to it much, all things considering.

Second of all, it just seems like he's not willing to place a vote on a more legitimate target, when it's clear he finds them scum. If he had posted any sort of reasoning for me to respond to, I would've. Other than saying "I don't like her posts, waaah" I didn't feel as though he had any merit. My curiosity got the better of me, I suppose. What's his angle of posting a legitimate case on Magua, and then voting me because he feels as though we're in some way connected to each other.

If you feel as though I've somehow missed something, feel free to point it out.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #803 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 am

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:Actually, I need a quick revision - if Furcolow is GF, I'll gladly lynch Andrius. If Furcolow is scum but NOT GF, one of Andrius/Fate is most certainly scum, and I think it's Fate, as he's using the meta/policy-case as a bus.

That said, I still don't think Furcolow is anything but Incorrect Town.
This.

Except either way I think it's Andrius for his craptastic push on Gud earlier.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #806 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

Magua wrote:
singersigner post #802 wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:Actually, I need a quick revision - if Furcolow is GF, I'll gladly lynch Andrius. If Furcolow is scum but NOT GF, one of Andrius/Fate is most certainly scum, and I think it's Fate, as he's using the meta/policy-case as a bus.

That said, I still don't think Furcolow is anything but Incorrect Town.
This.

Except either way I think it's Andrius for his craptastic push on Gud earlier.
@singersigner:
Please explain this stance ("Furcolow is town") combined with your vote on Furcolow. Again, keep in mind I'm slow.
singersigner wrote:I’m ready to see a flip to get answers once and for all VOTE: Fucolow.
It's not so much that I think he's scum (like someone said stupid=/=scum), it's that he has odd connections that need to be weeded out. The only way to do that is see his flip, especially since this whole godfather, no godfather business. He's been contributing to town in a detrimental way. I'd also be fine with a VV lynch, since he seems to have awkward contradicting stances that's not presenting himself in the best of light.

Or Andrius. That thing with Gud really didn't settle right with me. But I'd rather see Furc dead than Andrius right now. Andrius will give better reads if he keeps talking.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #856 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

Katsuki wrote:No leave me alive until at least Sat. I have some things I want to look at before I die.
What IS this??

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #860 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Katsuki wrote:ITS SAYING I DONT WANT ANY OF THE QUICKLYNCHING BIZNESS BEFORE I GET THE TIME TO THROW SOME LAST THOUGHTS IN

WRITING ESSAY NOW, MEETING+DRINKING TMR, SO GIVE ME SATURDAY TO DO SOME DIGGIN'
You realize you're asking us to prolong your lynch for TWO DAYS, which inevitably drains the faith we could be giving town-Seraph, right?

What about that is pro-town?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #863 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

Katsuki wrote:
singersigner wrote:
Katsuki wrote:ITS SAYING I DONT WANT ANY OF THE QUICKLYNCHING BIZNESS BEFORE I GET THE TIME TO THROW SOME LAST THOUGHTS IN

WRITING ESSAY NOW, MEETING+DRINKING TMR, SO GIVE ME SATURDAY TO DO SOME DIGGIN'
You realize you're asking us to prolong your lynch for TWO DAYS, which inevitably drains the faith we could be giving town-Seraph, right?

What about that is pro-town?
What about faith-based playing is pro-town?

And I hope you realize the hole in your argument, as I recall going over that with you earlier in this game.
Actually, I recall responding to you, and you keeping your mouth shut because you realized I was right. You made an argument early on about how a quick-lynch is pro-scum. Fine, I can see where you were going with that. However, what about this is a quick-lynch?

You had at least 9/37 posts in your ISO about how you either weren't going to read the thread, or you didn't want to, or you'd read it later, etc. Not even promising content, which is good, cuz otherwise you'd've broken your promise. What about that is pro-town?

You also had several posts about how you were just going to piggyback Fate. YOU'RE NOT ANDRIUS. YOU CAN'T JUST GET AWAY WITH PIGGYBACKING ANOTHER PLAYER LIKE HIS PRETTY FACE CAN. Especially if you can't produce any of your own gawddamn content.

If you didn't have time for this game, you should've replaced out
before
you realized you were a little fish in a big pond.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #864 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:I am on a phone. I will catch up on this tomorrow ... Kat,who hopefully wasn't bussing, :roll: was on the kit wagon... Hmmm I might unvote.... Yea.
unvote
Do you think it's beneath Kat to bus? Do you find anyone scummy on Kit's wagon?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #911 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

Fate wrote:
Magua wrote:So, Fate (and, in general, everyone, but mostly Fate), when Katsuki flips town, are you going to be more suspicious or less suspicious of me?
GRAAAAH.

This is town madness Magua. No scum would say "hey look I'm saying X will flip town. Will I get town points after he flips?"

BUT GODDAMNT STOP TELLING ME WHO TO SUSPECT. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT KATSUKI IS TOWN AND WHEN HE FLIPS SCUM THE EGG ON YOUR FACE WILL BE PRICELESS ENOUGH TO MAKE A GLORIOUS OMELETTE.
What do you make of Katsuki's latest plight?

You're not one for AtE, I know.

BUT, knowing Katsuki, is he the kind of person to act like this when flailing?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #960 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yay! I'm out of the hospital!

Aaanyway...
AlmasterGM wrote:This whole catchup thing isn't working so I am just fucking it, skimming, and then going from here. SORRY but that's the best I can do. And, there's recent stuff to work with, so.
HEY ANDRIUS. DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE? LOLZ.
AlmasterGM wrote:2) singersinger is still scum. iso is very revealing. also, all her contributions are insubstantial. For example, the latest:
singersinger wrote:ok, so...AGM has decided to vote me, when he has me listed as scum with both Furcolow AND Magua...both of whom have more votes than me (granted, Magua only has one, but for the sake of the argument…)
What? How does this make ANY sense?
That's what I was saying! lol. Why would you vote for me when your other two scum targets were more likely to be lynched than I was? And you were definitely wrong about one of your scum reads.
I
know you're wrong about another. And your third has been seemingly pronounced town by everyone. I know you're skimming and all, and it must be very hard for you to keep up with this game, but would you care for another chance to list your top three suspects?

So what again about my ISO is revealing?

VOTE: BabySpice cuz she's being crazy.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #964 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

AlmasterGM wrote:
singersinger wrote:HEY ANDRIUS. DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE? LOLZ.
hey you can't play that game when you know I'm skimming GIMME THE CONTEXT
Wait what? I was just referencing a game I played with Andrius that went way over my head so I just started reading along since that's all I could do. It was moving too fast for me to actually give any sort of content, so I ended up sucking massive monkey balls. It's actually the game I was referring to before when I told Empking that I was playing this game for Andrius to make up for that one.

Granted...I don't think it's really done a massive amount to fix my rep in Andrius' eyes, but hey, I just got out of the hospital, give a girl a break. :P

I'll do a better reread of the latest shinanigans tonight.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #996 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

Hmm...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1010 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:32 am

Post by singersigner »

AGM, I'm still unsure as to how you got this huge scum read on me.

Furc, I'd like to know why you're completely willing to sheep the Seraph's reads. Even AGM had only stated that he liked their apparent scum read on me, and that's because he had already expressed suspicion on me.

You've managed to completely disregard your suspicions on basically anyone else, except to say, "I called Andrius was town," and now you've effectively cast suspicion on 4 different players at once.

Right now I'm suspicious of BS...maybe VV, but even less so now that BS is voting him to "test them" where I'm assuming "them" is referring to hers and Andrius' scumspect's being the same or something of the sort.

Also, how sure are we that Andrius is town and that we can trust the Seraph's read on him?

ALSO, I'm not so sure that their read on AGM being the SK is accurate. His goal would be to get rid of mafia, right? It might seem a bit too obvious and WIFOM-y, but you would think that if he genuinely thought I was mafia, he would've vigged me...yes?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1057 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:why not VV and then you could be like SS sheeping hito's reads while not providing any input nor admitting you're sheeping hito's reads
I'm definitely not sheeping their reads. I had been voting Baby Spice long before they had any reads out. You're lucky people just think you're an idiot town. You'd forever have a scum game in the bag with that play. :roll:

Also, I'm actually beginning to think AGM's scum, not the SK.
Andrius, I don't know if you implied you thought so, too by calling us both scumbags, or if you just meant you think he's an SK and I'm scum so we're both scummy, but either way, I agree that AGM's not right.
What about our reactions are "off"?

And the Seraph's were able to give us something on VV and BabySpice...why not me? :(
mothrax wrote:Furc, rayfrost is town and has been calling for BS and SS scum since D2.
False. I don't remember him saying anything about me being scum until I wasn't able to post for a while, which wasn't until D4 at least.

Speaking of which, Andrius, why is not being around indicative of scummy behavior? You know how fast this game can move when people want even a good seven hours of sleep. Just sayin...
Andrius wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:So we have still split groups and a scum vig
You're the SK, aren't you?

Coming around on this very possibility.
HERESY.
So here's the question: do we lynch scum or SK first? Either way, Baby Spice seems to be the best option, yes?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1077 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

AlmasterGM wrote:Disagree, his vote is in a very good place.
Then why the fuck aren't
you
voting for me, then?

BECAUSE YOU'RE MAFIA AND THINK BABY SPICE IS THE SK AND NEED TO TAKE OUT YOUR ENEMY FIRST, HMM.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1082 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

AlmasterGM wrote:HERP DERP

FIRST IM SK

NOW IM MAFIA

DESPITE THE EVIDENCE BEING TOTALLY CONDITIONAL TO SK AND NOT LINKING TO MAFIA AT ALL.

WUT.

Protip for future games: When scum, do not panic. Remain calm. Panicking is scummy.
1. Where am I panicking?
2. Where did I
ever
call you the SK?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1083 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh that's right. I DIDN'T.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1089 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by singersigner »

AlmasterGM wrote:Baby Spice is the obvscum.
AlmasterGM wrote:singersinger, on the other hand, is slippery.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1091 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

AlmasterGM wrote:singersinger is JUST AS scummy as Baby Spice.
You clearly don't think so.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1093 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

Protip for future games: When scum, do not panic. Remain calm. Panicking is scummy.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1107 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:51 am

Post by singersigner »

Andrius wrote:Oh hey Jack's still in this game too, yes?

Come out Jack. I miss you. This game isn't the same without you. :( I'm all alone against Scum_Aphrodite and SK_Ares.

<3,

Hades
HEY REMEMBER THAT LAST GAME WHERE PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS SCUM BUT OH WAIT I WASN'T.

Yeah. Stop being dumb.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1108 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:Here's how I break down things from my POV:

From Town to Scum, in their various tiers:
inHim - ohai guize
Andrius - A WONDERFUL AND GLORIOUS SERVANT AND VESSEL
----
mothrax - Very Town looking over things between him and Fate.
RayFrost - His chatting with the Seraphs is A+++
----
Furcolow - I'd have him in the second tier with mothrax and RayFrost, but I have this slightest bit of paranoia about a Fate-bus.
Jack - Most recent posts read more like Jacktown, especially the bizarro stance on BabySpice.
Nachomamma8 - I had something to say about you but I forgot what it was. Will dig this up.
AlmasterGM - reads somewhat panicked and nervous after being called the most likely to be a Serial Killer by the Seraphs.

This leaves the following candidates I most want to lynch, from top to bottom:
singersigner
Baby Spice
VasudeVa

I'll be back sometime to fill in what I left out on Nacho and to tell you about the scum. Cheers.
And yet another sheep of the almighty gods. I bet scum is just miiilking this.

inHim, what's this about Jack's "bizarro stance with BabySpice"? How do you interpret that as town? I mean, I agree with you, but I'm interested in seeing what you have to say about it before I give my reasons.
Also, why no vote with your reads?

I agree with RayFrost about VV's 1094 looking like flailing, but I suspect it's more like desperate town trying to ween his way back into good graces again. Blatantly mimicking you for the sake of looking more town is not something I think VV would do.

Jack, as far as BabySpice goes, if she wasn't scummy before, this really should've done something to ping your scumdar:
Baby Spice wrote:One wonders how you can be so wrong. One wonders how, when your god says "This person is scum with Fate", and provides a case (The only scum case they have provided to us I believe) that you don't want to follow that.
1. I'd love for her to actually point out the case they made against VV (that was the only person they implied would've been scum with Fate), since they didn't actually make one.
2. She's practically begging for people to sheep the Seraph, which, like I've said, it's just scum milking their reads.
3. She's voting for someone she THINKS they made a case on, and who, if she turns out scum instead of SK, is least likely her scum buddy (aside from me, who they didn't have a case on).
I suspect AGM is.

YO HITO-SERAPH-GUYS. IS THE PLAN TO LET ANDRIUS KNOW WHEN YOU WANT HIM TO HAMMER SOMEONE TO END THE DAY?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1111 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: jack
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1113 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

wha...that doesn't even make sense.

ftr, I think he's town.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1115 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

Actually, the reason I believe he's town is something I'm trying to extract from inHim at the moment, if you read the thread at all.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1117 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:yeah, i've seen you feign town behavior, buddy jack, and on this page defend him
what of it
Are you even trying?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1119 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

Andrius wrote:Hey Furcolow.
Unvote Jack.
Things like that won't get you in the Seraphs' good graces. :P
They outlined a CLEAR LIST OF SUSPECTS and you vote Jack.
You're forgetting that they're not infallible.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1122 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:I don't need good graces to make lynch cases
You don't need
anything
to make lynch cases, apparently. :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1124 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

False.
singersigner wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:One wonders how you can be so wrong. One wonders how, when your god says "This person is scum with Fate", and provides a case (The only scum case they have provided to us I believe) that you don't want to follow that.
1. I'd love for her to actually point out the case they made against VV (that was the only person they implied would've been scum with Fate), since they didn't actually make one.
2. She's practically begging for people to sheep the Seraph, which, like I've said, it's just scum milking their reads.
3. She's voting for someone she THINKS they made a case on, and who, if she turns out scum instead of SK, is least likely her scum buddy (aside from me, who they didn't have a case on).
I suspect AGM is.
And other various contributions, though by no means a specific case.

Are you ok with Furc's incompetence?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1127 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost wrote:My statement was aimed toward furc, not you.
:oops:
I SOWWY!

But yes, I agree, he hasn't really made any cases, which is very disappointing. :(

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1134 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:Actually, Rayfrost, I made a case against you if I recall
I also have made a case against SS/Jack which is why I'm voting Jack

For all the iso'ing you do, you know, you might want to actually read things in context.
Pot meet kettle.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1138 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by singersigner »

OOoooooooh, ok, so as much as I'd like BabySpice lynched, it's pretty obvious who's actually avoiding her lynch, despite the fact that she's the ONLY person (other than VV, I see) who there's actually a case for (outlined beautifully by RayFrost).

I think we can go somewhere with that...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1140 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

Wait...why do they die?

ANDRIUS YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1142 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh.

I thought you meant the Seraphs.

Um...do you have anything to offer then? I forget if you were supposed to keep quite... If you're going to die next anyway, it'd be nice to have the thoughts of one of the few competent people left in this game.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1144 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok.

THANKS ANDRIUS!

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1148 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:Can you quit being a facetious twit because I got you lynched?
[REDACTED]

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1176 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 am

Post by singersigner »

I knew it was dangerous for the Seraphs to give their reads like that. It fucking gives scum an easy ride to the win.

FTR, ANDRIUS IF TOWN LOSES IT WON'T BE MY FAULT.

VOTE: AlamasterGM

Furc, you weren't wrong about me, just go along and sheep like the good boy you are.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1179 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by singersigner »

Jack wrote:Him and singer are trying to distance too. Badly.
:roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1197 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

Furcolow wrote:the next cycle will be lylo
Explain your reasoning for thinking this is the case.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1200 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vi wrote:
--- Baby Spice ---
Righteous
--- Rejected Day 5.
Nachomamma8 wrote:@Ray:
Baby Spice is TOWNNNN
;)

Vote: singersinger
Oh ho! You called someone was town and they were! Congratulations. That just proves you weren't bussing.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1202 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

Then I don't understand why we aren't more concerned with the SK. If you think AGM could be either, then would it not be more beneficial to lynch him gunning for the SK, and potentially hitting mafia if we're wrong about alignment?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1204 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 am

Post by singersigner »

:roll:

I'm really not, and not even the Seraph's could provide a case. Tell me, who pushes for lynches that don't have a case? Town or mafia?

I'ma ISO you, inHim, and Jack, cuz there's bound to be some scum there.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1207 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 am

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost, you're right, that looks like I was implying they were scum. I don't think so, but you would also think that they would put the priority on the ones they thought were scummiest. Why would you lynch someone that effectively has no case on them other than "lacks substance." Of the people left, who do you has been lacking the most substance and/or been skating by. Who sheeped the Seraph's for all it was worth.

Which reminds me, inHim, I don't recall you ever explaining why you thought Jack was town after I had asked you.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1210 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
singersinger wrote:I'ma ISO you, inHim, and Jack, cuz there's bound to be some scum there.
I thought you thought Jack was town.
ISOing people isn't indicative of alignment. Jack could show connections in a different way than just ISOing who I think is scum. He's in the three I haven't seen/heard a whole lot from, therefore I think it's worth looking over what he has to say.
Jack wrote:
singersigner wrote:Then I don't understand why we aren't more concerned with the SK.
You don't?
No I don't. The SK takes another target, and we can't count on them to target the common enemy (mafia). It seems as though there have been cases or allusions to AGM being either one of the SK or mafia...so my question is why wouldn't we take care of someone who's most like to benefit us one way or another, rather than a hit or miss target? Does anyone care to enlighten me on what I'm missing?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1212 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by singersigner »

you and inHim...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1215 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

But oddly enough, it makes you surprisingly more town in my eyes... :?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1226 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 am

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost wrote:AGM is at most mild scum.

SS and VV are superobvscum with special emphasis on the scum part for SS. At least one of these two is scum. For sure. 100%. Definitely.
K. So you've effectively said BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO BE SCUM TOGETHER WELL AT LEAST ONE OF YOU. :roll:

Check it. You're reading ISOs with confirmation bias according to what the Seraph's have said. There's no way anyone else can be scum now.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1228 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

I had been suspicious of/voting Baby Spice long before the Seraphs said anything, so that's null. And would be a pretty easy misrep of scum.

And you're right. The ONE person who I was chalking up to just being an idiot before the Seraph's laid out a case on anyone, I believed.

I DON'T THINK VV IS SCUM AND NEVER DID.

If you paid attention after the Seraph's posted their reads. Nearly EVERYONE agreed with all of them. I was the ONLY one of the Seraph's scumreads who actually had an opinion of their own.

Sure, AGM thought I was scummy before, but notice how he easily jumped on to the other reads so long as it would clear his name. He didn't vote for me or try to get on my wagon until AFTER I had called him out on it if he was "so sure" I was scum.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1229 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

RF, vote on Furc was to get answers, not because I thought he was scummy.

There's probably more to respond to, but that'll have to wait.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1231 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

That doesn't even make sense.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1236 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost wrote:
singersigner wrote:K. So you've effectively said BOTH OF YOU HAVE TO BE SCUM TOGETHER WELL AT LEAST ONE OF YOU. :roll:

Check it. You're reading ISOs with confirmation bias according to what the Seraph's have said. There's no way anyone else can be scum now.
I find it highly likely that you are both scum. If neither of you are scum, I shall change my avatar to this or this of your choosing for a week.

I actually read the isos without considering what the seraphs said. They hardly said anything worth noting in the way of presenting cases. The fact they said "We think these people are scum" doesn't make them right. The fact said people have a series of scummy actions that make me suspicious of the aforementioned individuals does.
Then you put be in a really difficult position as I am town and do not think VV is scum. I like the first one, though.

They didn't provide a huge ISOing case, you're right. But have you even paid attention to who's been sheeping them without having done or said much else for the cause?

It's unfortunate that I have a town read on Jack, too, because it makes me wonder if my defense of Gud at the beginning wasn't out of line...

I'd still like inHim to answer my question about why he said Jack was town, though. He's been scarce.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1244 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by singersigner »

No, Nacho, RF wasn't sheeping the Seraph's with BS. Did I ever say he was?

RF, you're then assuming that the Seraph's reads are right, when they've already been proven wrong once, and if you lynch me today, will be again. I didn't want to say this before inHim answered, but he seems to be ignoring my question, me, the thread, something, so I have little hope of getting it out of him. Part of the reason I think Jack is town is because there was no scum motivation for him to blatantly disagree with the BS wagon when the Seraph's had a scum read on her, the majority of people were agreeing with it, and RayFrost actually had a convincing case lain out on her.

RF, you've been the only one to actually present a case I can respond to, but it seems as though you're the only not content with letting the town lose. Response will be in my next post.

Preview Edit:
You seem to be forgetting that lynching someone =/= thinking they're scum. I'll admit that I thought VV was scummy at one point, but I fail to see how that's indicative of him being scum either. I thought the same thing of Furc. I'd also rather see a VV lynch to get the information from which people clearly see as scummy than me. So what?

How many mislynches do you think we have left? How many can we afford? I think town would be making a huge mistake by lynching either one of us right now because the minute one of us flips town you're going to assume the other must be scum.

AGM...you're scum. STFU.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1281 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

GAWDFUCKINGDAMNIT.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1286 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

We are so gunna lose...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1304 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

Jack wrote:Seraphs receive a boost from quicklynches, so lynching vezok as fast as possible could work well for those of you that are town.

vote:Vezok
:(

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1311 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

Honestly, I think Furc is riding his VI-town read for all it's worth. He said something in [REDACTED], and knowing his alignment in [REDACTED] makes me think he's scum here.

It's unfortunate.

As far as Mothrax goes, VV you being up interesting VC analysis...but you did leave out those were dead, which knowing their alignments, could still help us now.

HITO, is it possible that his interactions with Fate could've been before he knew Fate was fellow-scum? I realize that it's wifom to talk about how he wouldn't want to completely drop his Fate-hate after the merge, but...even with insight of the kill flavors, I would almost say that works more against him than for him.

Why was it scummy for BabySpice to speculate about kills/flavors, etc, and not Mothrax?

Preview Edit:
inHim, I don't know what you mean by that.
GAWDFUCKINGDAMNIT I FORGOT SCUM HAS/HAD DAYTALK.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1319 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

You're town in that game.

That's why.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1371 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:43 am

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:And, because I know you guys are lazy...

SINGERSINGER, ABRIDGED:
Only thing she gets out of her reread is that the quicklynch was town-motivated, a fact that was already covered.
Massive fencesitting on Baby Spice v Andy.
Votes to lynch someone she thought was town just for a flip.
Calls Katsuki horribly anti-town for wanting us to wait to lynch so we wouldn't use battery up although she held the same opinion earlier.
Screams about how sheeping the Seraphs is destroying the world, then sheeps the Seraphs.
Calls a vote on her invalid because her wagon wasn't big enough for it to be valid.
Wrong. :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1373 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

Self-hammering as town is a bad move. You should know that.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1384 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh FFS, Furc died.

Why Fruc instead of RayFrost? Hell even
I
was beginning to think Furc was scum because of things unmentionable.

VV, I'm sorry, but I promise I'll be back with something later tonight. I'm actually think it's Jack at this point. His slip at the beginning was too convenient.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1388 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

Fuck, I suck at large games. :(

I believe mothrax to be mafia, and Jack is SK. His last comment is just a deflection after I just brought up his slip from the beginning. WHY DID WE FORGET ABOUT THIS.

VV, Nacho's taking on AGM's town-tunneling of me. I think he's just become opportunistic that now that AGM's confirmed town, he can switch to me. Isn't that what everyone's been doing with the Seraph's reads? :roll:

Mothrax, wtf is with "proxying your vote"?
inHimshallibe wrote:If we start running up the SK I think we have to stop and try again.
inHim, what do you mean by this?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1391 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

I wasn't...mostly everyone else who hadn't voiced original opinions before the Seraph's spoke.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1393 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

Excuse me, "most everyone."

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1395 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:48 am

Post by singersigner »

what?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1412 (isolation #89) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

Post by singersigner »

Games have fallen by the waistside in the past couple of days, sorry. I'm gone all day tomorrow, but I'll try to catch up when I get back tomorrow (tonight?) night.

I plan on voting for Jack when I get back.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1424 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

RayFrost wrote:SS iso alone is so long that it gets it's own post.

SS:

I draw a blank through the first 6 posts. I really glaze over the BS interactions when I read them. Dunno what that says about her alignment though.

This post says a lot of stuff without saying much of anything, imo. Sure, she gives gneeric reads, but she doesn't provide anything remotely in the realm of reasoning for the majority of them (gud, furc, rf, vv). The stuff regarding BS reads like coasting more than genine feelings to me. Moderate scumminess

Last bit of this post reads like overcautious scum trying to avoid slipping. I think empking had a similar issue. Minor scumminess.

Next post makes it make sense, though. Feels geniune, change the effect to null.

This reads like feigned raegdisbelief to try and get minor brownie points.

I shall describe what I got out of this post. "Furc is town. Vote: Furc" Excuse me as I proceed to
Not really vote but pace a major suspicion tab on: SS

Already covered my issue with this post

Another "Furc is town" post... but with a vote on furc.

I'm voting for someone I think is town because we need informatin from watching him flip. I think he'll flip town, meaning we get no information, but let's do it anyway. Yeah... If VV is scum, SS is definitely so. Vice Versa. (I say this from the "I'd be willing to lynch VV, but I'm still voting furc" in that post)

Reads like sincere rage. Not sure if the rage sincerity means anything.

Vote BS for no real reasoning at all. Woohoo wagoning. +++scumpoints.

Again with the 'vv is suspect, but I really kinda want to go with this other person' business. HUEGLY SUSPECT.

Tells mothrax he is wrong but doesn't present any form of case on me or even follows through with apparant suspicion. Is this
purely
nitpicking at mothrax?

This post has
even more
connections to VV. My dear lord. If ss flips scum she should get a title for being such an obvious distancer. I swear.

First part of post reads like pointless false frustrations.

Overall: If VV is not the uber ultra obv scum of the year, SS is going to get my vote. Just saying.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1426 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 am

Post by singersigner »

I actually forgot about it but I'm picking it apart right now.

Jack, my read on you changing because my read on VV hasn't changed doesn't mean a whole lot. You defending it by saying "I must not have anything else on you" is reaching.

Mothrax's disappearance IS suspect...

Where's inHim...we need Seraphs. :(

The fact that VV has taken on my defense...I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW TOWN HE IS.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1427 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 am

Post by singersigner »

Confirmationbiasconfirmationbiasconfirmationbias.
Sorry.
Had to get that out of my system.
RayFrost wrote:This post says a lot of stuff without saying much of anything, imo. Sure, she gives gneeric reads, but she doesn't provide anything remotely in the realm of reasoning for the majority of them (gud, furc, rf, vv). The stuff regarding BS reads like coasting more than genine feelings to me. Moderate scumminess.
It was lot to catch up on, so no, I didn't really give the best reads at the beginning. It's also hard to give a whole lot with Fate and Andrius running the show.
RayFrost wrote:Last bit of this post reads like overcautious scum trying to avoid slipping. I think empking had a similar issue. Minor scumminess.
Empking was town so I don't know what you were trying to connect with him, then calling it out as minorly scummy.
RayFrost wrote:Next post makes it make sense, though. Feels geniune, change the effect to null.
Ok...fair enough.
RayFrost wrote:This reads like feigned raegdisbelief to try and get minor brownie points.
Here's where that confirmation bias comes in. I can understand the read, but I find that even as scum, I am very genuine in my reactions to things.
RayFrost wrote:I shall describe what I got out of this post. "Furc is town. Vote: Furc" Excuse me as I proceed to
Not really vote but pace a major suspicion tab on: SS
Excuse me while I already explained that we needed a lynch and we needed a flip. Neither of which were occurring at the time.
I'll have to find it to remember if I responded to it already...
RayFrost wrote:Another "Furc is town" post... but with a vote on furc.
You said this twice. So you're either dumb or trying to make me look worse on purpose thinking no one would notice how dumb it is to literally say the same thing twice in one post.
RayFrost wrote:I'm voting for someone I think is town because we need informatin from watching him flip. I think he'll flip town, meaning we get no information, but let's do it anyway. Yeah... If VV is scum, SS is definitely so. Vice Versa. (I say this from the "I'd be willing to lynch VV, but I'm still voting furc" in that post)
YOU DON'T THINK WE GET INFORMATION FROM TOWN FLIPS ARE YOU RETARDED. This is the dumbest thing you've said all game. AND THE THIRD TIME YOU'VE MENTIONED ME WANTING TO LYNCH SOMEONE I THINK IS TOWN FOR INFORMATION.
You also seem to have dropped the whole VV must be scum in your most recent posts, so...
RayFrost wrote:Reads like sincere rage. Not sure if the rage sincerity means anything.
I dunno. Like I said, even my scum play is genuine, so...
RayFrost wrote:Vote BS for no real reasoning at all. Woohoo wagoning. +++scumpoints.
Fair point. Agreeing with you wasn't enough, though I admit I didn't agree with you until AFTER she didn't react well to it.
RayFrost wrote:Again with the 'vv is suspect, but I really kinda want to go with this other person' business. HUEGLY SUSPECT.
"Again"? And he wasn't playing how I expected him to. DERP. The Seraphs gave reads on more than one person. Was that suspicious, too?
RayFrost wrote:Tells mothrax he is wrong but doesn't present any form of case on me or even follows through with apparant suspicion. Is this
purely
nitpicking at mothrax?
Why would I present a case on you? NOWHERE was I saying anything about you being scummy. I was pointing out how Mothrax was wrong and didn't back it up. Of everything I had to say in that post, that was the ONLY thing you had to comment on?
RayFrost wrote:This post has
even more
connections to VV. My dear lord. If ss flips scum she should get a title for being such an obvious distancer. I swear.
How is this distancing? Isn't the point of distancing an "I disagree with this person we are not the same don't connect us semi bussing act" sort of thing?
RayFrost wrote:First part of post reads like pointless false frustrations.
This is the third time you've misread my emotions as being fake.
RayFrost wrote:Overall: If VV is not the uber ultra obv scum of the year, SS is going to get my vote. Just saying.
And now you've seemingly dropped VVscum.

Seriously,
if this entire post wasn't absolute confirmation bias
, you're scum looking for a reason to back up the Seraph's reads. If my FUCKINGFANTASTICTOWNREAD on VV is correct, the Seraphs were wrong in EVERY SINGLE READ. I'm beginning to seriously doubt our choice in Seraphs if those are the ones that are supposed to be on our side. How did they confirm that Andrius and inHim were town again? inHim had a neighborizing ability, but how did they confirm inHim was town in the first place? How did they confirm they were town to inHim and Andrius? What's this big thing up their sleeves that we've been waiting for/that was the reason we quicklynched the first half of this day? Where did they go? When are we supposed to lynch this day?

WHY THE FUCK WAS FURC KILLED INSTEAD OF THE ONE FUCKING PERSON ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING.

Granted, I know it'd be a huge stretch that they aren't the town Seraphs considering how hard they worked and the fact that most things line up. But seriously, wtf is wrong with this picture...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1449 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

It almost seems too easy...

inHim, if you could confirm how they confirmed you were town, that would be a lot more reassuring.

Something's just not right...RayFrost, I love you man, and even though you've been a big meanie to me lately I've still assumed you were town...but seriously...this three "basically confirmed" and me...we're not at liberty to get anything wrong, and if even just ONE PERSON is allowed to slip by, we lose.

I mean, not that I can really imagine RayFrost putting in all this effort if he were scum, considering most everyone has just kind of coasted until pressure was put on them, but...seriously, why Furc? He was useless, practically confirmed obvtown, versus RF who's been carrying the town on his shoulders. Unless scum/SK/vig (whoever it was) was trying to invoke this huge WIFOMtastic situation...

Mothrax, what doesn't settle well with me is that you're starting to call me more town-ish, but with process of elimination, you should have at least a third suspect (unless you can find a better reason to believe there's no SK). If it's not me, then who's scum/SK with Nacho and Jack? Also, you say "why not use that info" from Jack's gambit at the beginning...so what info exactly are you drawing conclusions from?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1452 (isolation #94) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'll be voting for Jack because I feel as though he's the SK.

Mothrax, to answer your question from before. The reason I feel like he's the SK and you're mafia is because he defended Baby Spice when he had no reason to. That read as town to me, and SKs always read town more than mafia because they have a common enemy with the town.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1467 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

Where is everyone else? :(

And RF, I can see what you're saying, but my thoughts stem primarily from the timing of the two. Jack did it after the Seraphs revealed themselves, and gave reads that everyone could sheep. When Fate was around, it was easy to butt heads with him...I dunno...fine, it doesn't really matter who goes first, as long as one of them does. Apparently it doesn't matter if we hit the SK or not...

VOTE: Mothrax

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1487 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

IF WE HAD JUST LYNCHED JACK LIKE VV AND I WANTED TO THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

FUCKFUCKFUCK.

NINJA EDIT:
I'M RIGHT HUR.

WHY DIDN'T THEY KILL INHIM WHO HAS COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERAPHS. (Does he still have it??)

FUCKFUCKFUCK.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1493 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Mafia will no-kill since thay have virtually no chance of killing the SK, and if they hit a different town then the SK does, it's game over for them.
SK shoots mafia because killing mafia removes the threat of a scum-judgement kill, which I'm sure goes through whatever the perks the SK has.

Thus, tomorrow it'll either be two of us versus the SK, or we get rid of a scummy townie and rev up that prisoner's dilemma.
I re-read this three times and I'm still not following your train of thought here. :?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1496 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

So there are 4 people left.
1 mafia
1 SK
2 townies

Why would the mafia no-kill? and why wouldn't they be able to get the SK?
You say the SK shoots the mafia...but wouldn't they have just as unlikely a chance to hit the mafia as the mafia does to hit them?
Wouldn't getting rid of a "scummy townie" pretty much be trying to hit mafia or SK?
Your theory for what could happen tomorrow is incomplete. We could still lynch the SK today...or why are we even talking about prisoner's dilemma?

inHim...are the Seraphs gone then? What are we supposed to do? I honestly think RF is ridiculously suspect now, and the only reason I'm not voting for him right now is because it makes sense to lynch the confirmed townie as opposed to the one who's been doing all the work...but still...fuck my life...

Preview Edit:
Yeah...I get that...but don't we still have communication with the Seraphs now? Wasn't inHim supposed to be confirmed townie, too? Or did the Seraphs not confirm him as town. They never answered my question as to how he was confirmed. If they really did confirm him, VV wouldn't have been the only confirmed townie, yes?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1501 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

If the SK is BP, the SK wins with everything but an SK lynch today, which forces a mafia win=town loss.
If the SK is NOT bulletproof, then we have a potential PD tomorrow barring no cross-kill.

inhim: how did the Seraphs confirm you as town?
I need to know whether to vote for you or myself today.

Think about it. Which is better going into night?
1. A no-lynch
a. town loss, mafia/SK draw (each kills a different town at night)
b. town win, mafia/SK loss (crosskill)
c. one anti-town faction win, town loss, other faction loss (one town dies, one anti-town dies)
d. three-player PD tomorrow (mafia/SK choose the same townie) which could result in another no-lynch

2. A confirmed town lynch
c. one anti-town faction win, town loss, other faction loss (one town dies, one anti-town dies)

3. A non-confirmed townie lynch

The only difference between options 2/3 are whether or not anti-town goes into the night being able to use PoE.

I'm not voting for a no lynch today. I give town better odds of

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1502 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

MEGA ULTRON NINJA EDIT :eek:
inHimshallibe wrote:THE SERAPHS HAVE PUSHED AND PUSHED NACHO/JACK/MOTHRAX AS THE WINNING COMBINATION OF DEATH.
Uh, what?

AND FUCK YOU I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAT RAYFROST WAS STILL ALIVE.

AND DOUBLE FUCK YOU FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME AND VV AND LYNCHING JACK (fuckmylifewhydidn'tIpushforit).

AND TRIPLE FUCK JACK FOR GETTING AWAY WITH SLIPPING FOR SO FUCKING LONG.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1504 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:I have been a loyal vessel for the seraphs. No mod-confirmation, just my actions to speak for themselves.
They mentioned earlier that they confirmed Andrius being town "through their tricksy Seraph ways." How? Neighborizing doesn't confirm alignment. And your actions simply say "I can't get caught not doing what the Seraphs ask of me."

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1506 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 am

Post by singersigner »

Why do you think SK is NK immune?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1510 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

Can we get a confirmation from the Seraphs as to what they'd like us to do. I'm ready to self-vote unless they have a better idea.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1512 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by singersigner »

So, YOU'RE not the other townie, that's for sure.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1514 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

Did you not pay any attention to the options I spelled out for you?

If we no-lynch the chances for town to win goes DOWN.
If we lynch either SK or mafia, we're handing the win to the other person.
The only way town increases their chances of winning is if there's a cross kill tonight, with one less person out of the picture.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1519 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

Chest pains.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1525 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

hitogoroshi wrote:Sorry. There's no non-dramatic way to descend from the heavens.
<3

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1537 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

That would explain why inHim wouldn't explain why he proclaimed that Jack was town. :evil:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1538 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Also, Hito, you're a God on Earth...you're Jesus!

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1543 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 am

Post by singersigner »

Hito, so are we going for lynching mafia today, then?

Is there anything else you can tell us without giving anything the needs to remain secret away?

You agree that it's in the SK's best interest to claim so that they win if town can't, right? Is it preferable that they claim now? Or if/when you die, should that happen?

ALSO:
inHim, can you explain why you stopped sending us the messages? There seemed to be a couple that had information we could've used to our advantage.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1545 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 am

Post by singersigner »

KEWL.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1601 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

Sorry I've been MIA all day. I actually had stuff to do today for once. o.O

BUT OK.

I'm ready to do what town needs to do to win.

RayFrost...I have to trust you on this one. But I'm not going to apologize for suspecting you until it's all over and I know for sure. I hope you understand. <3
And, I don't know why I thought this, but I thought they granted inHim a neighborizing ability, which he then used on Andrius...but your way makes more sense...

And...I'm so glad you're way familiar with MoHo. I've been looking at it for reference periodically to check facts and such...but I'm not very good at connecting the dots... :neutral:

How would inHim screw us over?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1616 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm so confused...

Am I supposed to vote now? Or once inHim shows up again...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1620 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

Don't we want battery to go down more?

Also, if inHim is uncooperative, doesn't that just mean we're at a standstill?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1630 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

VOTE: Nachomamma

inHim, you're also the only one who can decide our fate at this point. That's a lot of power. Power loves company, and Nacho doesn't seem to be able to keep you company.

:oops:

I'm really bad at this...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1632 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

MY WHOLE LIFE HAS CHANGED, WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

inHim...why were you acting like you were mafia and were actually deciding between SK or town's fate...

Am I the only town left? :eek:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1636 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

Wait...inHim...are you still scum then? I'm confused.

fuck
Fuck
FUCK
WUT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

ARE THERE TWO PRIVATE PARTIES???

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1640 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:10 am

Post by singersigner »

So...you're...not anything anymore...

Then who do you win with now?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1642 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:30 am

Post by singersigner »

Your mortality became your win condition...you win if you make it to end game, yes? Neutral

This means you'd win as a neutral survivor, yes?

This means if we lynch the SK we'd both win, yes?

(For the record, I hate sucking enough that I'm kept alive during the night, but not enough to be lynched during the day...I'm clearly not good enough for this... :cry:)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1645 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:35 am

Post by singersigner »

He can't win with you because you automatically kill him "tonight" if you guys decide to lynch me. The only way he wins is if all threats to his death are eliminated.

What's this about "granting doc and vig"?
and you're assuming I'd trust you'd do that if you even had that ability.

As far as I'm concerned, the only way for inHim and me to win is if you were dead.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1647 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 am

Post by singersigner »

Actually...if you don't mind, can you explain a little bit more where the situation was explained to you, etc? Hito said nothing of the sort, so I can only assume he knew nothing of this.

I need to make sure you're not making this up so you can win...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1657 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm really interested in seeing where this is going...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1663 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok.

I knew there was something weird going on...like I said, I have a hard time connecting the dots. Fucking large games...

Anyway, question for Nacho then, how does "shooting each other at the same time" work? If we're both alive tomorrow, our votes cancel each other out. I mean, what you're saying about inHim and the scum Seraphs is..., but like, this really means that you'd win no matter what, because you can still kill me during the night.

And...I guess I'd have to believe you if I do in fact receive a doctor role and I can use it on myself...though I've never seen a doctor who can protect themselves...

I rereading the last couple of pages...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1665 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:That said, if singer is going to go through with this, I might as well chance that I can win by lynching her. I'D RATHER NOT TRUST MY WIN TO AN SK.
If what you're saying is true, you can't win without me, so this holds no water.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1667 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yes...

But I don't understand how he win together during the day tomorrow...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1669 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

How does shooting each other at the "same time" work?

One posts before the other.

The first one wins.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1671 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

"should be fine"

Do you have confirmation of this?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1673 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:36 am

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Yes. I'm getting confirmation on how close together we have to submit our kills for it to work.
Have you found anything out yet?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1676 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'M THINKING.C

Fuck.

If everyone could just promise not to be mad at me no matter what happens, that would be really cool. :?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1677 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ok, so with the doctor ability, unless I can be roleblocked, there is no tomorrow and I endgame with whoever doesn't die today.

SO.

I'm thinking...this vig ability tomorrow deal? Crap. There won't be a tomorrow no matter what happens. So do you want to try explaining this to me again?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1681 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
singersinger wrote:I'm thinking...this vig ability tomorrow deal? Crap. There won't be a tomorrow no matter what happens. So do you want to try explaining this to me again?
Why do you think there wouldn't be tomorrow?
People don't get endgamed when there are multiple endings to be had.
If I have a doctor ability where I can protect myself, then I can't die.
Meaning that I will endgame with whoever makes it through today, since there's no way for me to kill them and there's no way for them to kill me.
Meaning no tomorrow.
Unless we lynch inHim, I get roleblocked "tonight," and you win on your own.
Meaning no tomorrow.

Either way, there's no tomorrow.
You can't grant me a vig so we "die at the same time."
We endgame here and now, one way or another.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1685 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

inHim.

Can you explain why the scum Seraphs are still alive?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1688 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

Nacho, what happened to the one-order-per rule? What makes you believe I can be granted two orders?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1690 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

Then can you do it right now?

If I had the day vig now, I can confirm it to you, then we can lynch inHim, and send in the kill requests "tomorrow," right?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1692 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why did you do it now?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1693 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP: As opposed to having done it before today?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1695 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

Can you...explain that again?
How exactly do your orders work again?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1697 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

How come you used the dayvig on yourself today?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1699 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

Right.

So your plan was to convince me to lynch inHim and daykill me? Or vice versa?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1701 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

And why the change of plans?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1703 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

Which loophole is this again?

And why would you want to win with town as opposed to taking a solitary victory?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1705 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

I just need to hear from inHim again.

I mean, it sounds like you'd win either way, so...just double checking.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1706 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP: unless we lynch you, but still.

inHim...the fact that you haven't even voted for Nacho yet is weird. I mean, since his death is supposedly the only way you win, that should be a no-brainer.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1708 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by singersigner »

Because their wincon is to keep at least one "minion" alive.

And that was seriously a :roll: moment.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1715 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:TELL ME, WHY DID EQUINOX DIE IF ABLE TO SELF-PROTECT? HE CLAIMS TO HAVE GIVEN YOU A SELF-PROTECT DOCTOR, BUT THERE'S BEEN NO EVIDENCE THAT 1) EQUINOX'S GRANTED DOCTOR ORDER WAS ABLE TO SELF-PROTECT AND 2) EQUINOX DIED THE NIGHT IT WAS GIVEN HIM.
I have confirmation that I can protect myself. It's a done deal. Perhaps Equinox did not think to ask if he could use it on himself considering standard mafia site rules say doctors cannot protect themselves. I would've assumed the same thing.

inHim, you're not really answering my question, though. Even though your wincon would no longer be the same as theirs, the scum Seraphs SHOULD NOT STILL BE ALIVE AND WELL unless one of their demons were STILL ALIVE AND WELL.

So if not you, who's keeping them alive?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1717 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

Huh?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1719 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

No. Nonononono.

There's no way they'd be able to still play that card if they don't have demons "on earth" keeping them alive to play it. As soon as the last demon dies, they die, too.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1721 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

BUT WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE IF THEY HAD NO DEMONS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1724 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:05 am

Post by singersigner »

Wait, what order did they use on you again?

What message did they send you? What did it say?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1731 (isolation #150) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by singersigner »

It's not funny.

He's trying to understand the same thing I am.

Insulting him is insulting me.

Thx.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1733 (isolation #151) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:Also, go back and look at my play and tell me I knew any of the dark demons were my partners.
What is this even supposed to mean? What are you getting at?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1736 (isolation #152) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:I lost all my scumhood before the dark demons and the shadow demons were brought together.
When was this again? I don't think you've specified exactly when you were contacted...but I guess it doesn't matter. It's not much of an argument anyway. People said I could only be scum if VV was scum, etc. So clearly connections can be skewed. Fuck, with the way that Fate dismissed Jack's scumslip, I would've thought that they'd known about each other from the beginning.
inHimshallibe wrote:Also, Nacho isn't trying to figure anything out, he's trying to keep you from figuring the right thing out (that I'm telling the truth). You seem to be enamored with the SK, which is boggling.
I mean, Hito
did
say to let the SK win if he was killed...the only reason I haven't hammered you yet is because I'm trying to figure out if what you're saying is true. I didn't think it was that hard to figure out that's what I was doing...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1737 (isolation #153) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

VOTE: inHimshallibe

It's time for this to be done.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1761 (isolation #154) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

I AM SO SORRY.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1766 (isolation #155) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

Well, I just should not be the person to bring to endgame situations...though I suppose that's the point. XP

inHim, the neutral survivor really was a genius claim, but...you kept talking, lol.

VV<3thanks for trusting me. I fucking hate not being able to connect the dots. The only thing I thought was weird was that RayFrost was still alive after everyone proclaimed him towntowntownietown. And then figuring out that Jack was scum. But at that point, my word didn't hold much water (not like it did at any other point in the game :? ).

Hito, thanks for not being disappointed in me.

I at least hope I'm getting better at large games... :neutral:

Preview edit:
RayFrost, you should change your avatar now.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1771 (isolation #156) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by singersigner »

Thanks, Vi. :)

Honestly...I was trying to drag it out because I knew the scum seraphs were still alive and was trying to run out the battery for any stops they could've pulled at the last minute...though I probably should've done the math and realized it didn't matter since the game was going to end anyway, lol.

Plus that survivor claim through me for a loop. I would've almost instantly voted Nacho after that, but 1) inHim didn't vote Nacho, and he would've if he knew is claim was real (he wouldn't have even thought TWICE about trying to lynch the one person who didn't have a chance of lynching him), and 2) he couldn't explain why the scum seraphs were still around...it really didn't add up to MoHO.

Also, I totes nominate Nacho for MVP of the game. That was just awesome. I give him many kudos.
RayFrost, you're totally up there, too...though I did call you out on the confirmation bias. ;)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1775 (isolation #157) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by singersigner »

why is my name in that last post?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1781 (isolation #158) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why is that a bad thing, Fate?

Just because he decided to help us win, doesn't mean you lose any more than you already did.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1783 (isolation #159) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by singersigner »

I think I made it clear why his claim didn't add up.

Obvious sore loser is obvious.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1802 (isolation #160) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

Reading through the dead QT...I don't understand why voting for myself when I assumed there was one more town with me was such a problem...did NO ONE see what my thought process was for that?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1803 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 am

Post by singersigner »

Hito wrote:hopefully ss remembers when I told her that town becomes sk-aligned if I die.
I did remember. Nacho quoted it again. But I never forgot it.

I was actually going to blame you if inHim was telling the truth. ;)

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1804 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:41 am

Post by singersigner »

GammaGooey wrote:And if I know singer well enough from Ninja Boogaloo she won't make up her mind until there's less than 15% battery left- she's just too worried about making the wrong decision, to the point where she always wants more information despite the extra info not actually being useful 90% of the time.
Oh you know me too well.

I try and block that game from my memory, by the way. XP

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1820 (isolation #163) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 am

Post by singersigner »

inHimshallibe wrote:Totes sorry for not being there for the Nacho-hammer.

I thought Reflector would have been an immensely better choice, but again work picked an unfortunate time to keep me busy.

Thanks for the game, Vi! And the rest! Really enjoyed it. :)

Yeah, yeah, shoulda woulda coulda voted Nacho immediately after my claim.
Meh.
Oh man, inHim...that was a pretty brilliant play toward the end. I never would've thought of that (go figure :roll: ). Seriously, for pulling something like that, you deserve some cookies.

BOLDED: Buh...I know you don't like to hear this, but if you had done that, before Nacho proved that the Scum Seraphs were still alive, I would've been much more inclined to believe it, despite Hito saying the SK should win no matter what.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1822 (isolation #164) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:09 am

Post by singersigner »

vezokpiraka wrote:I won. YES<3
Now I'm sorry
he
won on a technicality... :roll:

Glad to know your spirit's still there, Vezok...

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”