Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

A Convict's Revenge

The Story:

There are many worlds as there are many resources. Some places have more then others and some places have nothing at all. Trading has existed since the dawn of time and will continue to exist way into the future.

The same can be said with murder.

Convicts, rapists, thieves, druggies, and all maner of evil lurk within the hearts of every being. So what happens when simple people on a simple trade vessel become witness to something hostile... to a convict. The worst part is, this is not any convict.

This is a mastermind.

Someone whom would slit your throat without hesitation and has plans as vast as space itself. Can you outsmart the evil within?

The Players:

3. Chesskid3
7. Vezokpiraka
13. Midknight's Sorrow
15. populartajo

The Dead:

The captain maybe?
4. Internet Stranger- Xi, The Pilot

6. AlmasterGM- James Ridel, The Technician

1. Mr. Flay- Dr. Michele Ortega, The Medical Officer

14. curiouskarmadog- Phane, The Head Engineer

8. Kitoari
Thestatusquo
- Deacon Thomas, The Leader

17. mikeburnfire- Christos Velotropolus, The Mechanic

12. Seraphim- Julia White, The Stow Away
9. Katsuki- Carolyn Kross, The Lady
20. xvart- Mr. Owens, The Chef
10. Faraday- Phillip Metcalf, The Communication's Expert
5. PoisonIvy- Inquisitor Maxwell, The Head of Operations
2. TheLonging- Mr. Fred Burnson, The Businessman

11. bristep123
Flameaxe
- Akeal Terrance, The Engineer

18. DrippingGoofball- Steven Duran, The Rocker

19. leiskyrie- Hgroth, The Brute
Dafish

16. ender241
guderian

In the Lobby:

Day 1 start: Everyone
Day 2 start: Everyone
Day 3 start: Everyone
Day 4 start: Everyone
Day 5 start: Everyone

THE RULES
1.) Deadline:
The Day phase will last 3 weeks starting from the thread unlocking. When the deadline is up, the greatest majority will end up being lynched. If there is a tie, the one with the first vote gets lynched. If requested, I will extend the deadline for a day or two.

2.) Voting:
The vote is the most powerful tool in any mafia game, except for Tarhalindur's roles. In order to use it properly in this game, you must place vote in this format-

Vote: {insert player name}

It is not necessary to unvote to change votes but if you wish to just take your vote off then please bold as well. If you wish to no lynch, then type-

Vote: No Lynch

Vote counts will be posted daily... hopefully.

3.) Lynching and Dead People:
Once a majority has been reached (Half the living players plus one), then the thread will be locked and the lynch scene shown. There is no night phase which means no twilight or Bah posts.

I hate ghosts. So don't speak in thread the next day, not even a "Bah".

4.) Prods:
After 72 hours of not posting, you will receive a friendly little prod. The prod means you have another 48 hours to post before I find someone who actually wants to play my game. If I fail to see someone and announce their prod, a gentle reminder is appreciated.

I am lenient on Prods because I would be a hypocrite otherwise, but if give too many of them then I will be forced to replace you.

5.) V/LA
Just let me know if you going to be absent from the game for a bit either by PM or in thread. Please state when you will be able to return.

6.) Player Rules

-Site Rules Apply
-Play to win
-Limit your cursing please, I am not a fan of blatant rudeness. (Not enforced, just for my sake please)
-This is the game, don't talk about it anywhere else until over.
-Don't quote or pretend to quote me.
(Exception is mod flavor which will be given out via PM as ~Blah Blah~)

I seriously doubt I will Mod Kill anyone but if you are, the game will immediately go into the next day phase.

7.) Mod Stuff

As the Mod, what I says goes for this game so I reserve the right to screw with my own rules in case something is wrong or something needs to be added.

If I am needed, simply say-
Mod: Blah blah blah

If you have questions involving roles or rules then please PM me about them. I am not going to have a discussion with you in thread.

Good Luck everyone and Have Fun!!

Game Specific Rules:

This game has several unique mechanics to it.

1. Notoriety-
Players all have Notoriety that will go up if something suspicious happens to your character. All killing roles gain Notoriety from 1-3. Once your character reaches 6 notoriety, his title and role name gets revealed to all. If your title or role name is revealed, then you can no longer perform killing actions.

2. Titles and Role Names-
Unlike most games, your name is not indicative of scum or town. Here is an example name:
Title: The Jock
Role Name: Joe Somebody

Based on that information, it is hard to determine what his alignment is.

3. Killing System-

*Hand to hand can kill anyone who doesn't have a weapon or other protective Passive Abilities.
*Melee (Knives and Pipe) can kill anyone who doesn't have protective Passive Abilities. If trained, can still penetrate Passive Abilities.
*Ranged (Pistol and Rifle) can kill anyone who doesn't have protective abilities (body armor). Rifle will penetrate any opponent.

4. Nightless-
As stated several times so far, this game is Nightless. Once a lynch has been done, the next phase starts and all abilities recharge if they need to be recharged.

5. Ship Destination-
The game has a set end game of 7 days. Once 7 days is up, the ship will land at whatever planet it is destined for. The ship destination changes based off the item
Ship A.I
. The A.I. starts off with town.

6. Multiple Rooms-
In general, the game will be played here which is the Ship's Lobby. However, some people may leave this room and enter quicktopic threads that are designated as other parts of the ship. You are not allowed to post in the quicktopic thread until the mod confirms that you have shifted threads. In order to move rooms, you must PM the Mod with the desired room you wish to switch too. You will be introduced to that room by the mod and can post in there after your introduction. You may only pick up items or talk in the room that you currently are in. Votes go as normal.

7. Items-
There are multiple items in this game. To gain an item, someone must give you one or you must pick it up. Items will be placed in the Lobby as well as Quicktopic threads. Only people who can go to the quicktopic threads are allowed to pick up those items. You must be officially moved into the thread by me before you can post in that thread to pick up the item.

8. Talking in Quicktopics-
Quicktopics are game threads just like the Lobby is with the exception of the Mafia Quicktopic, therefor you will have to post with your MS name or at least state who you are on MS if you have a different account.

To pick up an item, simply post:

Grab: {Item Name}

That is all the rules for now so please confirm in thread and let the games begin! ((Game will officially start on Thursday 10:00 P.M. central time))
Last edited by DeathNote on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 am

Post by DeathNote »

***PLEASE TAKE NOTE ON SPECIFIC RULE CHANGE NUMBER 8****
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 am

Post by DeathNote »

Just to clarify to anyone who doesn't understand the Quicktopic Rules. During Day 0 (now), people will only be allowed to post in the Lobby (here). No actions are allowed day 0 and no voting. This is basically your chance to scum hunt before the day vigs are unleashed. In order to post in the quicktopic, you must tell me that you are moving rooms. That will mean that you can only post in the quicktopic and not in the Lobby. Sorry for the confusion everyone.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~Kinitic has been informed of the situation and is looking over the player list in case SensFa did get into my game. The odds are unlikely but it will be taken care of as soon as possible. He just needs to finish watching the Giants game.

BTW- consider this the start of Day 0 which means you are able to talk and scum hunt as normal until Thursday. Everyone must remain in the lobby till day 1 and no powers are to be used. There will also be no lynch for day 0 so dont bother voting either. Enjoy!~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 am

Post by DeathNote »

~FINALS ARE OVER!!!! I will end conformation stage by 10:00 P.M. central time today, possibly sooner unless anyone has objections.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Year: 4305 A.D.

Time: 4:24 P.M. (18:24) on a 28 hour day

The planet known as
Prebian
is a major population world known as one of the primary trade stops for several Universal Trade Routes. (U.T.R.) The world is mostly land covered with high raising peaks. Several floating stations orbit the world and are chained down towards the ground. Shipments from the planet travel through the connections to the sky ports. Only miners and other craftsmen are allowed on the surface level. Travelers and tradesmen always visit the planet via the sky ports. The South Hemphire Port is one of the larger ports and can hold up to five standard trade vessels as well as ten traveler ships.

The sun hit hard on the metallic surface of the docking station. The metal whirring of the final clamp finally stopped and a quick *snap* was heard as the vessel known as
The Kalastrian (Kal)
finished docking. Quickly the docking crewmen rolled out the carpet towards the ship main entrance. It was a needed procedure as the heated metal would all but melt the surface of anyones shoes. The blast doors opened and a wide variety of traders and passengers waltzed off with their bags in hand. They jabbered carelessly with each other, not in the least bit concerned with the fact they were many miles above the surface, walking on only a metal catwalk with a carpet over it and an air dome surrounding them. Of course, the air dome was also needed or else the current up that high would toss anyone like a tumbleweed.

In the port, the markets were as busy as ever. Two children ran though the alleyways, playing a bizarre game of tag that involved sticking a blue gloop on each others back. The giggled innocently and a variety of monkeys watched in amusement as they played, wondering if they should join in. Despite being so high in the sky, there was still plant life on the platform. No one wanted the port to seem like a prison so they placed all manner of grasses and trees to help bring a homey feeling to the floating station. The noise of the station's constant hum was drowned out by the dull roar of the negotiating of traders and businessmen. They bargained endlessly with each other having all manner of background noise behind them...

...week was caused by what authorities have confirmed as the criminal Henry Little. The man has been finally taken into custody and will be shipped to the prison on Helios as soon as possible. The council has issued a statement on the matter...

"While we can not undo the damage caused by this mad man, we can relieve the general public that such events will not happen again. Our hearts and minds go out to those injured in this past explosions on
Kharn
as well as to the brave young men and women who brought the fiend to justice. Keep them in your prayers as they bring the villain home, once and for all."

::Two Weeks Latter::

The voyage of the Kalastrain has been smooth with no complications aside from one. Recently, the ship lost power with the captain reporting everything to be normal and for everyone to remain calm. All that is available for you to do at this point is wait in your room and hope that nothing serious has happened.

~Day 0 is over and Night 1 has begun. No actions will happen tonight but scum may talk at there quicktopic. Thread will open up again in 24 hours.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by DeathNote »

This is... krkkk... This is your captain... krkk...

Something isn't right.

Your captain speaking... krkkk... please remain calm as we sort our the power failure.

Then... gunshots.

Silence.

Ultimately, a very bad feeling.

Intercom comes back up with a rather different voice.

Good day passengers. We have just undergone new management so your cooperation will be most appreciated. Furthermore, if anyone has any knowledge on...

A distant murmur of voices.

Can't you hold on one moment, I am trying to... who the hell is that?

Intercom goes dead and lights come up.

~Day 1 has begun and from here on out, there are no breaks. Welcome to survival of the fittest and if you wish to change rooms, you may do so now. Deadline is set for three weeks from today at 10:00 P.M. central time.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:04 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Guderian enters the Lobby~

Vote Count #1
populartajo
- xvart, flameaxe
Internet Stranger
- Midnight's Sorrow, vezokpiraka
xvart
- Katsuki
Mr. Flay
- Faraday
MikeBurnFire
- PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
- Chesskid3
vezokpirak
a- DrippingGoofball

~With 20 alive, its 11 to lynch.~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~A gunshot is heard and Internet Stranger falls dead on the floor.~

Xi, The Pilot
(Internet Stranger) was shot day 1.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~Guderian enters the lobby.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #1
populartajo
- xvart, flameaxe (L-8)
Dafish
- Guderian (L-9)
xvart
- Katsuki, TheLonging (L-8)
Mr. Flay
- Faraday (L-9)
MikeBurnFire
- PoisonIvy (L-9)
PoisonIvy
- Dafish (L-9)
vezokpiraka
- DrippingGoofball (L-9)
Guderian
- chesskid3, vezokpiraka (L-8)
AlmasterGM
- Midnight's Sorrow(L-9)
Chesskid3
- AlmasterGM (L-9)
Midnight's Sorrow
- Mr. Flay (L-9)
DrippingGoofball
- Seraphim (L-9)

~With 19 alive, its 10 to lynch.~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~PoisonIvy and Curiouskarmadog enter the lobby~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~AlmasterGM enters the lobby~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 am

Post by DeathNote »

::MOD SCENE::

There was much commotion and debate, a heated argument. Who is responsible for the ship's blackout and more importantly, who killed Internet Stranger? Someone is not suppose to be here and the passengers demanded some answers. Just then, PoisonIvy enters the lobby. She announces to the room,

"I found something!"

She waves her tape in the air, apparently she found security footage from somewhere. Placing the tape into a nearby player, the lobby gathers close to watch what happens.

There were two men walking down a hall. Security for the ship; guardsman if you will. The lights were flickering and one was listening intently to his radio, attempting to hear anything. They approached a corner which they turned about cautiously. Satisfied that no one was on the other end of the hallway, they relaxed a little and resumed listening to the radio. The door behind them opened ever so slightly and a man... a gruesome looking man with a torn orange jumpsuit and nasty, bloody hair that clung down past his neck. He slid into the hallway and behind the two security men, a knife flew from his hand into the back of one of the mens head. He grabbed the other man's gun and twisted downward, releasing two powerful gunshots that echoed through the ship. Flying an elbow into the guards face, he managed to pry the man's gun away from him and slice his through with ease. Whoever this was... he meant trouble.

This would explain why whoever hijacked the ship wasn't still in control. It appears... we have a convict on this ship and the man is a bigger threat then we realized.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Flameaxe enters the lobby.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~Someone has died. You all heard the gun shot and the scream that followed. Finding the body of AlmasterGM was not a good sign... however, turning his body over and learning that he possessed an insignia of a known terrorist group made everyone feel much better about his death.~

James Ridel, The Technician
, (AlmasterGM) has been shot day 1.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #3
populartajo
- flameaxe (L-9)
Dafish
- Guderian, Katsuki (L-8)
xvart
- TheLonging (L-9)
Mr. Flay
- Faraday (L-9)
MikeBurnFire
- PoisonIvy (L-9)
PoisonIvy
- Dafish (L-9)
vezokpiraka
- DrippingGoofball (L-9)
Guderian
- chesskid3, vezokpiraka, xvart (L-7)
AlmasterGM
- Midnight's Sorrow, Guderian(L-9)
Midnight's Sorrow
- Mr. Flay (L-9)
DrippingGoofball
- Seraphim (L-9)

~With 18 alive, its 10 to lynch.~

~Prods will be going out tonight. I am trying to be lenient with them since it is the holidays.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Mikeburnfire enters the lobby.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~PoisonIvy enters the room.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Faraday enters the room.~

Vote Count #4
Dafish
- Katsuki (L-9)
xvart
- TheLonging (L-9)
Mr. Flay
- Faraday (L-9)
MikeBurnFire
- PoisonIvy (L-9)
PoisonIvy
- Dafish, chesskid3 (L-8)
vezokpiraka
- DrippingGoofball (L-9)
Guderian
- vezokpiraka, xvart, populartajo, flameaxe, (L-6)
DrippingGoofball
- Seraphim (L-9)
Katsuki
- Guderian (L-9)
Midnight's Sorrow
- Mr. Flay (L-9)
thestatusquo
- DrippingGoofball (L-9)

~With 18 alive, its 10 to lynch.~

~thestatusquo has 24 hours to return to this game and post before I replace him. He has already been prodded.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 am

Post by DeathNote »

~Kitoari replaces thestatusquo. Thanks kitoari!~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~Kitoari enters the lobby.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 am

Post by DeathNote »

::Mod Scene::

~If only you had more time... you were... were so close to preventing something terrible. Now, you lay bleeding in your own room, your equipment shattered and your life at an end. ~

Dr. Michele Ortega, The Medical Officer,
(Mr. Flay) has been shot day 1.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:30 am

Post by DeathNote »

~The group gathers in the lobby. There was something that needed to be discussed. People were dying left and right but what is worse is the most recent death. Looking down was the body of a reptilian looking man. He had been repeatedly shot and released a nasty looking black substance from his body. The worse part about this death, however, is who the man was. This engineer was the one who had supposedly been keeping the A.I. safe. Did he have it when he died? Did whoever kill him take it? It is time to consider punishing someone for these crimes.~

Phane, the Head Engineer
, (Curiouskarmadog) has been shot day 1.

~Due to having two recent kills. Votes have been reset to accommodate the new lynch marker of 9.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:51 am

Post by DeathNote »

~leiskyrie replaces Dafish. Thanks leiskyrie!~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~TheLonging enters the room.~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 am

Post by DeathNote »

It was quite clear that the ship's survivors were frustrated. Why shouldn't they be? Accusation were flying about along with dead bodies falling to the floor. It was time to act and as the group surrounded Kitoari for an act of vengeance, a shot was heard in the confusion. Repeated shots. The town looked about, scared at who could have died this time. It wasn't until the looked back at Kitaori that they realized what had happened.

They searched the now dead Kitoari's possessions and found that he didn't have an I.D. He did, however, carry a very powerful rifle and since he wasn't a guard... it was safe to assume terrorist.

Deacon Thomas, The Leader
, (Kitoari) was shot day 1.

~Due to the Christmas being over, this game should pick up again. I will be sending prods out and getting a vote count up soon.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #5
Midnight's Sorrow- Katsuki (L-7)

~With 15 alive, it is 8 to lynch~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~prods went out.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 am

Post by DeathNote »

This man hasn't been contributing much so when the group found mikeburnfire on the ground dead, they were only concerned with learning his identity.

Christos Velotropolus, The Mechanic
, (mikeburnfire) was shot day 1.

But was that it? No, it was time for some answers and one person in particular had been acting especially off. The group surrounds Guderian demanding his I.D. It seems he has been acting odd for the majority of the day. Guderian seemed a little taken aback but reluctantly reveals who he is.

Guderian has gained 6 notoriety and is revealed as:
Gunnery Sergeant Lang, The Head of Security.

But does this mean he is on our side? Can we trust this man, or not? The only thing we know for sure, is we are not going to let him kill anymore.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #5

Guderian- Flameaxe, TheLonging, vezokpiraka (L-5)
Katsuki- PoisonIvy (L-7)
PoisonIvy- Katsuki (L-7)
Leiskyrie- populartajo (L-7)
Flameaxe- Midnight's Sorrow (L-7)

~With 14 alive, it is 8 to lynch~
Last edited by DeathNote on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #6

Guderian- Flameaxe, TheLonging, Leiskyrie (L-5)
Katsuki- PoisonIvy, Guderian (L-6)
PoisonIvy- xvart (L-7)
Leiskyrie- populartajo, chesskid3, katsuki (L-5)

~Searching for replacement for Seraphim. I will be V/LA starting tomorrow as I am driving to St. Louis and do not know what my internet connection will be like while there. bv310 will be helping out during this time so please send all actions to me and him if you have any to make.~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~Deadline has been reached. Still have not received any replacements for Seraphim. Locking the thread until I can post a lynch scene.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~Attempting to unlock the thread for another 24 hours. I was mistaken about the deadline and will end it when I can on Saturday. Friday is your only for sure time for day 1.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #7

Guderian- Flameaxe (L-5)

Katsuki- PoisonIvy, Guderian, chesskid3, DGB, xvart, Faraday, TheLonging, vezokpiraka (Lynched)

vezokpiraka- Katsuki, leiskyrie (L-6)
Leiskyrie- populartajo (L-7)

::MOD Scene::

The journey continues. Does it matter that the ship has been hijacked or that a convict is loose? No, the only thing that matters is that you must survive. There were people onboard who had done wrong and people that needed to be punished. This times choice is none other then Katsuki.

The Lady never seemed like a decent type. Her figure was persuasive and her attitude selfish but was the group right about her? Midnight's Sorrow (MS) didn't seem to think so. The group stood in a circle, glancing about at each other with nervous anticipation. Katsuki stood in the middle, her face flushed with anger that they were treating her in such a manner. Logan, The Head of Security stepped forward. The group allowing Guderian to maintain his position.

"Tell me Katsuki. Is there anyone else on this ship that doesn't belong?"

Katsuki gave a glare, "I have nothing to say to you murderer."

MS, a large armored man stepped forward and without a word pulled his gun out and placed a small bullet hole in the town's target. He sheathed his gun and looked down upon the lifeless body of the woman while others searched the corpse. There was nothing to indicate a hijacker or any other sort of traitor. However, once Seraphim was found a few minutes latter, the group noticed that she had no identification at all and must have been a stow away. The group turned to MS and looked his armored frame over. For too long he has been taking things into his own hands and the town is going to need an explanation if he intended to continue living.

Carolyn Kross, The Lady
, (Katsuki) has been lynched day 1.
Julia White, The Stow Away
, (Seraphim) has been shot day 1.

Midnight's Sorrow has gained six notoriety and is being revealed as:
Jack "Iron Fist" Smith, The Mercenary

~Day 1 is over. Day 2 has begun and powers recharged.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #8

Midnight's Sorrow- Guderian (L-6)
Flameaxe- Midnight's Sorrow (L-6)
Leiskyrie- PoisonIvy (L-6)
PoisonIvy- xvart (L-6)

~With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch~

~Prods going out.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~Guderian enters the room.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~PoisonIvy enters the room.~

Due to an unforeseen issue that is of no fault to Guderian, he is being forced replaced. The topic is not up for discussion but will be clarified after the game ends. Thanks to Guderian for being a good sport about this.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by DeathNote »

~leiskyrie enters the lobby.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:21 am

Post by DeathNote »

bristep123 replaces flameaxe.

ender241 replaces Guderian.

Thanks guys!!!!
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #9

Midnight's Sorrow- ender241 (L-6)
bristep123- Midnight's Sorrow, faraday, chesskid3, PoisonIvy (L-1)
Leiskyrie- populartajo (L-6)
PoisonIvy- xvart, vezokpiraka (L-5)
Populartajo- DrippingGoofBall, TheLonging (L-5)

~Prods going out.~
Last edited by DeathNote on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count #10

bristep123- Midnight's Sorrow, faraday, chesskid3, PoisonIvy, vezokpiraka, ender241 (L-1)
Leiskyrie- populartajo (L-6)
PoisonIvy- xvart (L-6)
Populartajo- DrippingGoofBall, TheLonging (L-5)

~Prods going out.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 am

Post by DeathNote »

***reserved for mod scene****

Xvart is now dead.

Xvart was Mr. Owens, the Chef, (Town)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Action starts to pick up again as right after one death comes another. Faraday had always been willing to help the town but now it seems that he was a bit too helpful. He lay motionless now with nothing but a radio and a snapped neck.

Phillip Metcalf, The Communication's Expert
, (Faraday) was killed day 2.

~Due to kills, votes are reset.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by DeathNote »

::MOD scene::

It was evident that people fell into one of three categories. Passengers, Crew, and those not allowed... so when PoisonIvy began to search for those who didn't belong, it made since that she should die. However, while searching her personal it was discovered that she had found more then just a video tape.

Inquisitor Maxwell, The Head of Operations
, (PoisonIvy) was shot day 2.

~The Captain's Wallet has been dropped.~

Yet again, votes reset to prevent an auto lynch.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 am

Post by DeathNote »

After a long and tiring day, it was decided. No more deaths, least not ones that the town didn't decide. TheLonging was the person to lead this lynch.

"Mr. Bristep... or should I say Terrance?"

Bristep looks up, shocked that TheLonging used his real name. TheLonging continues,

"What is it that you planned on doing? Where you after my goods? You should know... the magistar doesn't work for just anyone."

Bristep took a step back then decided that there was only one solution left for him. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a weapon. With a quick shot, he ended TheLonging's life. Populartajo rushed forward before another bullet was let use pushed the weapon upward and released a powerful elbow onto the terrorist face. The rest of the group ran forward and held him down. It was Midnight's Sorrow that delivered the final blow again. All it took was a snap of the man's neck. Now, who is left?

Akeal Terrance, The Engineer
, (Bristep) was lynched day 2.
Mr. Fred Burnson, The Businessman
, (TheLonging) was shot day 2.

~The A.I. has been released to a random person.~
~The Captain's Wallet can be picked up.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 am

Post by DeathNote »

~The
Captain's Wallet
has been dropped.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count
Populartajo- Midnight's Sorrow (L-4)
ender241- Populartajo, leiskyrie (L-3)

~With 8 alive, its 5 to lynch.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 am

Post by DeathNote »

Vote Count
Populartajo- Midnight's Sorrow, ender241 (L-2)
ender241- Populartajo, leiskyrie, chesskid3 (L-1)

~With 7 alive, its 4 to lynch.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

DrippingGoofball was indeed a rock star just as he said. The ship was nearing the end of its journey and running out of passengers but throughout the entire trip only one thing remained true, that was DrippingGoofball's desire to prove himself. So, when his body was found dead, it didn't surprise the others. It was time to end this.

Steven Duran, The Rocker, (DrippingGoofball) was shot day 3.

~Vote count has been reset with 4 to lynch.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 am

Post by DeathNote »

vote count
Leiskyrie- populartajo, chesskid3, vezokpiraka (L-1)
Populartajo- Leiskyrie (L-3)

~Proding EVERYONE CAUSE YOU ALL SUCK!!!! But really... the game is almost over so everyone needs to get their rear in gear.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 am

Post by DeathNote »

vote count
Leiskyrie- populartajo, chesskid3, vezokpiraka, Midnight's Sorrow (L-1)

~Before you ask, no there is no mistake. There are four people voting Leiskyrie and it is four to lynch. Day 3 continues.~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:09 am

Post by DeathNote »

vote count
Leiskyrie- populartajo, chesskid3, vezokpiraka, Midnight's Sorrow, ender241 (Lynched)

The problem with trying to kill Leiskyrie is the fact that he was such a... large being. How do you kill something with such ferocity and size? Lucky for the remaining members, Leiskyrie wasn't one who enjoyed sitting around talking. With a grunt, he exclaimed,

"ENOUGH CHATTER!!!"

Leiskyrie lunged forward and threw the closest person. Everyone else attempted to help with the exception of Vezokpiraka who simply watched in fear. He wouldn't so much as take a step towards the Biggorat. But even if he did help, it didn't seem likely that Leiskyrie would go down until the beast struck out wildly and punched through a wall, disconnecting wires, and electrocuting himself to death.

Hgroth, The Brute, (Leiskyrie)
was electrocuted day 3.

~Day 4 has begun. It is 3 to lynch.~
Last edited by DeathNote on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by DeathNote »

vote count
Ender241- Populartajo, chesskid3, Midnight's Sorrow (Lynched)

Gunnery Sergeant Lang had one worry, the survival of his crew and the members of the ship. Since the start of the trip, his priorities where slightly shifted. After all, with so many dead, he had already failed in his mission. Now the only thing that was important was killing this convict. He had to avenge those that were lost. He had to prove he was here for a reason. He had to...

*BAM*

He had to... die?

Midnight Sorrow sheathed the pistol and looked around at the others making sure it was ok for him to commence the execution. Lang crippled to his knees and the group searched his person to find...

Gunnery Sergeant Lang, The Head of Security, (Ender241)
was shot day 4.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by DeathNote »

So here is the end…

Three people are in the lobby; Chesskid3, Midnight's Sorrow, and Vezokpiraka. They talk and talk but it doesn't take long before Midnight's Sorrow begins to feel uncomfortable. Where had Populartajo gone? He glances about the lobby then mentions it to the others. They in turn start to feel nervous.

"Communications disrupted."

What? Midnight's Sorrow goes for the last pistol in the room and stands ready. Not that it mattered much. A strange gas entered the room and tugged at the three peoples eyes. The child was first to drop. Chesskid3 didn't last but a few seconds before being knocked unconscious. The drunkard known as Vezokpiraka didn't last much longer in his inebriated state. That left Midnight's Sorrow, the big armored mercenary. He had made it so far… he… almost… had him.

Populartajo walked into the room, a gas mask tightened across his face. Midnight's Sorrow lifted his gun and attempted to steady it on populartajo but it was no use. The gas was draining his strength quickly. Beside, upon pulling the trigger, nothing would happen as the convict removed the last bullets after killing Gunny Lang.

Midnight's Sorrow only had time enough to mutter,

"Damn you…"

All three lay unconscious and the ship continued on its destination of H-Prime where the senate would be holding a gathering, the largest one seen in quite some time. The only person who wouldn't be there was Terrance Lonathon, the father of Jason Lonathon… otherwise known as populartajo.

The Convict was ready to unleash this speeding space missile into the planet and by the time it reached their, the magistar gas that is on board would be potent enough to destroy all life on the once proud H-Prime.

The convict has had his revenge.

Jack "Iron Fist" Smith, The Mercenary (Midnight's Sorrow)
was killed day 5.
Louis McGree, The Drunkard (Vezokpiraka)
was killed day 5.

Kyle Bick, The Child (Chesskid3)
was end gamed day 5.
Jason Lonathon, The Convict (Populartajo)
finished his victory condition day 5.

Congrats to populartajo for winning the Convict's Revenge!

Roles:
Spoiler: populartajo- The Convict
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Convict (Third Party)
Role Name=
Jason Lonathon
Flavor=
A man of Terror who is renown throughout the galaxy as the biggest threat to all mankind. Little is known about the terrorist and his motives are often unclear. After the bombing in K'thun, Jason was found and arrested as the allis "Henry Little." He is now being secretly transported through the ship The Kalastrain to the planet H-Prime, capital of the Galactic Union.
Active Abilities=

*Kill-
Jason is a lethal man with everything from guns to knives to even just his hands. You may make as many kills as you would like but depending on what weapon you have and the fighting skill of your target, you will gain anywhere from 1 to 3 notoriety. (See Special Rules on Kills and Notoriety)
*Steal-
Jason has a quick hand and can steal objects from people. The odds of stealing depend on the person you are stealing from. You may only steal once per phase.
*Stalk-
Stalking someone means that person will become more aware of your presence but you will learn their role name after one day phase and their title after two. Can only stalk one person at a time. 50% chance the stalked person will learn you targeted them.
Passive Abilities=

*Stealth
- Being able to avoid the law for so long means that Jason has grown used to being able to sneak around. Your notoriety goes down by one every phase and you have a fifty percent chance to catch someone stealing from you.
*Thief-
Your skills in thievery have made you adapt in getting around. There is no room that you can not get into and you will not be announced as a new part of any room.
*Master Plan-
Jason is a smart man and because of that, you know everything that is going on since you planned it. Every quick topic thread is available for you to watch but not speak in.
*Self Defense-
Your skills in combat have made you a hard man to kill. If anyone tries to kill you with a melee weapon, you will not be harmed.
*Strong Willed-
You can not be scared into doing anything. (Immune to Threaten, Seduction, or Frighten)
*Trained- You are skilled at using weapons.
Starting Room=

Your starting room is in a Cage in the Cargo Hold. This is not an available room to play in until day 1 and because of this, you may not speak day 0.
Extra=

You will not gain access to quick topic threads until day 1.
Win Condition=

You have many plans…
1) You must acquire control of the ship's engine. In order to do this, you have to kill whomever has possession of the Ship A.I.
2) The cargo hold has three containers that you must get into. Steal the Manifest B. so that you can open them.
3) Cut off communication by destroying the comm's room in the command center. (Speak in the comm's quick topic)
4) Survive till ship reaches H-Prime (Game End)

Your objectives may seem hard, but do not worry. Your character is more then capable of it. Good luck!

You have a safe claim that will be distributed upon request after day 1 starts.

Threads are here:
Game Thread
QT: Comm's Room
QT: Mafia Thread
QT: Cargo Hold
QT: Command Center
QT: Engine Room

Please confirm via PM since you are not allowed to post in thread yet.

Spoiler: Kitoari- The Leader
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Leader (Mafia)
Role Name=
Deacon Thomas
Flavor=
For too long has your luck been rotten! You were meant for bigger and better things and this is your chance. An employer who remains unknown has offered a job too you for stealing a rare Magistar Mineral that is being transported from the ship Victory Ahead. You have assembled the team and are ready to rock and roll. Lets get this job over quickly and painlessly…
Active Abilities=

*Steal-
Deacon is a sly man. The odds of stealing from someone depends on the person you are stealing from. You may only steal once per phase.
*Kill-
You may make as many kills as you would like but depending on what weapon you have and the fighting skill of your target, you will gain anywhere from 1 to 3 notoriety. (See Special Rules on Kills and Notoriety)
*Weaponized-
You start off with a Semi-Auto Rifle. (See Weapons Rules)
Passive Abilities=

*Stealth-
Your Notoriety goes down one every turn and you have a 50% chance to catch someone stealing from you.
*Strong Willed-
You can not be scared into doing anything. (Immune to Threaten, Seduction, and Frighten)
*Terrorist-
You can enter any room.
*Pass Item-
You may pass items to your scum buddies. (Only Deacon can do this)
Starting Room=
You start in the Command Center.
Extra=
Once the night 1 phase is over, you can pick any room to go to. You may communicate with your mafia partners, AlmasterGM, Flameaxe, and Dafish, but be careful with what you say.
Win Condition=
You win if the mafia equal or exceed the number of town or nothing can prevent the same, or if the ship lands in Iglesia. (Third Party counts as Town)

Threads=
Game Thread

Spoiler: AlmasterGM- The Technician
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Technician (Mafia)
Role Name=
James Ridel
Flavor=
Born and raised to an abusive family, you have been a very submissive person. Your skills with computers and communications have caused Deacon to show interest in you and force you into his group. Naturally, you don't like the situation but have little option as to what you can do about it. Your only chance is to finish the job and hope nothing goes wrong.
Active Abilities=

*Establish Link-
Every phase, you may attempt to establish a link with someone. Should they accept, you will gain a quicktopic thread with them and learn their Role Name. They will not know who you are.
*Rival-
A man named Phillip Metcalf is on board. You know this man personally through a training course back in the Military. More then anything you want to see him dead so killing him may unlock future abilities.
Passive Abilities=

*Paranoid-
Should someone target you with a power, you will be notified and gain one Notoriety. If one person targets you more then twice, you will learn their role name and title.
*Terrorist-
You can go into any room
*Comms Protector-
If anyone attempts to enter the communication's room, they will be thwarted so long as you are alive. (Phillip is the only exception)
Starting room=
You start in the Command Center
Extra=
Once the night 1 phase is over, you can pick any room to go too. You may communicate with your mafia partners, thestatusquo, Flameaxe, and Dafish, but be careful with what you say.
Win Condition=
You win if the mafia equal or exceed the number of town or nothing can prevent the same, or if the ship lands in Iglesia. (Third Party counts as Town)

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: bristep123- The Engineer
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Engineer (Mafia)
Role Name=
Akeal Terrance
Flavor=
Akeal knows everything there is to know about engines which is why he is the perfect choice to help in this hi jacking operation. Your main objective is to make sure the ship stays on course and no one hinders the groups plan.
Active Abilities=

*Invent-
You may choose one person among the player list and that person will gain a random item.
*Weaponized-
You start off a pistol. (See weapon rules)
Passive Abilities=

*Quick Hand-
So long as you have a ranged weapon, you will kill anyone that tried to kill you with a melee weapon.
*Terrorist-
You can go into any room.
*A.I.-
You know that Phane starts with the A.I. and can enter the Engine room.
Starting Room=
You start in the Engine Room.
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Leiskyrie- The Brute
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Brute (Mafia)
Role Name=
Hgroth
Flavor=
You are a Biggorat, a nasty and gruesome creature with a powerful jaw and stands nearly 8 feet tall. The good thing about Biggorat's is that they can morph into other races, allowing them to blend in effectively. Your job no this mission is to assist Deacon by keeping the crowd under control. It is not often someone resists when a Biggorat is starring you down.
Active Abilities=

*Fear-
Being the creature that you are, you have a way with beings to make them afraid. A fearful being will not target you with any abilities and will be unable to vote you. Effect lasts one turn and can only be used once per phase.
*Gruesome Kill-
Your strength allows you to easily rip beings apart, the only problem is that you are unable to resist yourself when you kill. This gains you 3 Notoriety for each time you kill. You can kill however much you want until your Title gets revealed.
*Final Breath-
Should you die, you will kill one person of your choice who is in the room.
Passive Abilities=

*Terrorist-
You can go into any room
*Massive-
You are a big man and because of that, melee combat does not work on you. People who are trained can still kill you.
*Strong Willed-
You can not be scared into doing anything. (Immune to Threaten, Seduction, and Frighten)
Starting Room=
You start in the Lobby
Extra=
Once the night 1 phase is over, you can pick any room to go too. You may communicate with your mafia partners, AlmasterGM, thestatusquo, and Flameaxe, but be careful with what you say.
Win Condition=

Threads
Game Thread

Spoiler: Midnight's Sorrow- The Mercenary
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Mercenary (Third Party or Town)
Role Name=
Jack "Iron Fist" Smith
Flavor
= President Hamburg, the leader of the Galactic Union, did not want to take any chances with the Convict being transported. Your reputation has forced him to call upon you to makes sure the job goes through. Should the Convict escape, it is your job to make sure he dies… no questions asked. The only problem is, will you follow through?
Active Abilities=

*Mercenary-
Before you do anything, you have to pick what side you are on. By the end of night 1, you must PM the mod stating if you wish to be Third Party or Town.
*Guard (Town)-
You guard a target person for one phase. That person will not be effected by any killing powers. Instead, they will be redirected to you.
*Hunt (3rd)-
You follow a target, learning if they are the convict or not. Gains you a Notoriety for each time you do it. (Can not use this power if your Title is revealed)
*Kill (3rd)-
You may make as many kills as you would like but depending on what weapon you have and the fighting skill of your target, you will gain anywhere from 1 to 3 notoriety. (See Special Rules on Kills and Notoriety)
*Weaponized (Both)-
You start off with a pistol.
Passive Abilities-

*Armored-
You wear a massive armored suit that prevents any melee and pistol kills. Trained units can still kill you.
*Strong Willed-
*Engine KeyCard-
You may move back in forth between the engine room and lobby.
*Trained-
You are skilled at using weapons
Starting Room=
You start in the Engine Room.
Win Condition=

(Town) All threats to town are eliminated or the ship reaches Vaabi.
(Third Party) You win if the Convict dies and you survive to reach any planet.

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Seraphim- The Stow Away
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Stow Away (Town)
Role Name=
Julia White
Flavor=
Julia has lived her life as a space rat, hitching a ride illegally from one spot to another with no real purpose but to survive and maybe see the wonders of the known universe.
Active Abilities=

*Steal-
Julia has quick hands and can steal objects from people. The odds of stealing depends on the person you steal from and what abilities they may have to stop you.
*Spy-
You may choose one person per phase and learn which room that person started in.
Passive Abilities=

*Stealth-
Being able to avoid the law for so long means that Julia has grown used to being able to sneak around. Your notoriety goes down by one every phase and you have a fifty percent chance to catch someone stealing from you.
*Thief-
Your skills in thievery have made you adapt in getting around. There is no room that you can not get into and you will not be announced as a new part of any room.
Starting Room=
You start in the Cargo Hold.
Win Condition=
All threats to town are eliminated or the ship reaches Vaabi.

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Chesskid3- The Child
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Child (Town)
Role Name=
Kyle Bick
Flavor=
Traveling with the Captain, a good friend of your parents, you have lost your way once the commotion starts. Most people don't tend to pay much head to a child. That is, until they die.
Active Abilities=

*Hide-
You may hide behind any person for one day phase. Anyone who would target you instead targets the person you hide behind. The person you hide behind can still target you.
*Annoy-
You may annoy a person which gives a 50% chance of switching their target to you. You may use this ability even when you hide.
Passive Ability=

*Mourning-
Should you die, everyone gains one notoriety and is prevented from using any active abilities for one day phase.
*Passive-
You can not gain the Killing ability.
*I.D.-
You have an I.D. to prove you are allowed on this ship.
Starting Room=
You start in the Command Center.
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: DGB- The Rocker
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Rocker (Town)
Role Name=
Steven Duran
Flavor=
Just trying to get home to Vaabi for a concert, Steven was caught up in this mess of a situation. Hopefully they are not after you for your famous reputation and even if they are, maybe you can find a way to buy them off.
Active Abilities=

*NONE

Passive Abilities=

*Charisma-
People like and because of this you do not gain Notoriety.
*Buy Off-
Any killing move fails on you the first time that person attempts to kill you.
*I.D.-
*Passive-
You can not gain the Killing ability.
Starting Room=
Lobby
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: TheLonging- The Businessman
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Businessman (Town)
Role Name=
Mr. Fred Burnson
Flavor=
Mr. Burnson has never been much for socializing unless it suits him. However, he will do whatever it takes to get his product, the Magistar, safely to Vaabi.
Active Abilities=

*Pass Code (Cargo Hold)
- You may enter the Cargo Hold quicktopic thread.
*Bargain-
You can bargain with anyone so long as they are town. If the bargain is successful, then you will gain a random item. (Keep in mind that if your bargain fails, that does not instantly mean the person is mafia.)
Passive Abilities-

*Politics-
If someone attempts to kill you, they are given the option of either, A) revealing their role to everyone or B) canceling their kill but are no longer allowed to use any active abilities on you for the rest of the game.
*I.D.-
Starting Room=
Cargo Hold
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Katsuki- The Lady
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Lady (Town)
Role Name=
Carolyn Kross
Flavor=
A beautiful young woman who has spent her life getting what she wants through her looks.
Active Abilities=

*Seduce-
You may attempt to seduce one person per phase. If successful, you prevent any active abilities they may attempt that turn. If unsuccessful, you may try again on a different person.
Passive Abilities=
*I.D.-
*Entrance-
Any person you have seduced is unable to kill you for the remainder of the game.
*Passive-
You can not gain the Killing ability
Starting Room=
Lobby
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: xvart- The Chef
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Chef (Town)
Role Name=
Mr. Owens
Flavor=
A large man with large knives. Refuses to allow anyone in his kitchen and so long as you obey his rules, he is rather jolly.
Active Abilities=

*Weaponized-
You start off with a knife and are harder to kill with melee weapons. (See weapon rules)
Passive Abilities=

*Cook-
Raises Notoriety for anyone who targets you with an ability.
*Massive-
You are a big man and because of that, melee combat does not work on you. People who are trained can still kill you.
Starting Room=
Lobby
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Faraday- Communications Expert
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
Communications Expert (Town)
Role Name=
Phillip Metcalf
Flavor=
A lively and loyal man. Philip is a master in his field and will stop at nothing to keep the ship functioning properly.
Active Abilities=

*Broadcast-
You may send messages through the Mod for everyone to hear. (Limit 2 per phase)
*Rival-
A man named James Ridel is on board. You know this man personally through a training course back in the Military. More then anything you want to see him dead so killing him may unlock future abilities.
Passive Abilities=

*Paranoid-
Should someone target you with a power, you will be notified and gain one Notoriety. If one person targets you more then twice, you will learn their role name and title.
Starting Room=
Command Center
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: vezokpiraka- The Drunkard
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Drunkard (Town)
Role Name=
Louis McGree
Flavor=
Louis just simply doesn't care and will prove to be a bigger distraction on this ship then he had intended.
Active Abilities=

*Distract-
You may distract a target player, preventing him from using any active abilities that phase.
*Pass a Drink-
Give target a drink. If the person is not strong willed, then they will drink and become drunk that phase and receive a post restriction.
Passive Abilities=

*Drunk-
Your active abilities have a 50% chance of failing. Exception is Pass a Drink.
*I.D.-
Starting Room=
Lobby
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: mikeburnfire- The Mechanic
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Mechanic (Town)
Role Name=
Christos Velotropolus
Flavor=
Christos is a fun loving man who is always willing to experiment.
Active Abilities=

*Create-
Once per phase, you may create an item that will be given to the person of your choice at the end of the day. The item will be random and unknown to you.
*Pass Code (engine)-
You may enter the Engine room Quicktopic thread.
*Weaponized-
You start off with a pipe which means you are harder to kill with melee weaponry. (See weapon rules)
Passive Abilities=

*Sabotage-
Should anyone try to steal an item from you, it will be destroyed before hand.
Starting Room=
Engine Room
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Mr. Flay
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
Medical Officer (Town)
Role Name=
Dr. Michele Ortega
Flavor=
A gentle woman who takes on ship medical officer jobs as part time while she continues research of different viruses.
Active Abilities=

*Resuscitate-
Target person will not die if targeted by a killing move this phase.
*Research-
You may choose to not resuscitate or use any actions this phase and simply research. Researching yields various results that will benefit town.
Passive Abilities=

*Intelligent-
At any time, you can request to see who is in the lobby and the Mod will send you a list on who is in the lobby at the moment of your request.
Starting Room=
Lobby
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: curiouskarmadog- Head Engineer
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
Head Engineer (Town)
Role Name=
Phane
Flavor=
A chameleon looking man who is short and hunched over. Phane claims to have a connection to the spiritual world and his skin changes color based on the mood of those around him.
Active Abilities=

*Pass Code (Engine Room)
- You may enter the Engine room Quicktopic thread.
*Premonition-
You may pick one person per phase and get a premonition about them.
*Weaponized-
You start off with a disrupter. This weapon can not harm people but if targeted on anyone who has an electrical item, it will destroy that item.
Passive=

*Skin Color-
After a Premonition, you skin will change color. You can not have multiple colors.
Black
- Evil (Person is Convict)
Red
- Person has killed
Blue-
Person is crew member
Green-
Person is military
Grey-
person has an item
*A.I.-
You start off with the A.I. which means that the ship is heading towards Vaabi.
Starting Room=
Engine Room
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: PoisonIvy- Head of Operations
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
Head of Operations (Town)
Role Name=
Inquisitor Maxwell
Flavor=
Your job was to investigate everyone on board and determine their intentions. You have no love for the military and serve only the President Hamburg.
Active Abilities=

*Pass Code (Command Center)-
You may enter the Command Center Quicktopic thread.
*Investigate-
You may pick one person for a day phase and learn if that person is Town or Mafia aligned. This is based off if they are allowed on this ship.
*Lie Detector-
Once per day phase, you may send in a post to the Mod and the Mod will tell you if the person is being honest (assuming he knows).
Passive Abilities=

*NONE

Starting Room=
Command Center
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Internet Stranger
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
The Pilot (Town)
Role Name=
Xi
Flavor=
Xi is a race known as Blysoth. With tinted blue skin and fat, stubby legs, most people look down upon the Blysoth. However, your race is renown for their quick reactions which make them ideal Pilots.
Active Abilities=

*Pass Code (Command Center)-
You may enter the Command Center Quicktopic thread.
Passive Abilities=

*Quick Hand-
Should anyone attempt to kill you with a melee weapon and you hold a ranged weapon, they will die before they reach you.
*Initiative-
You will be warned before hand when items are about to come into play. (1-2 hours before)
Starting Room=
Command Center
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Spoiler: Guderian/ender241- Head of Security
DeathNote wrote:
Title=
Head of Security (Town)
Role Name=
Gunnery Sergent Lang
Flavor=
A tall and powerful man, Gunny Lang demands loyalty and will accept nothing but the best from his men. He is one of the few who knew of the Convicts presence and was his job to keep the man imprisoned and the passengers safe.
Active Abilities=

*Kill-
*Weaponized-
You start off with a Pistol. (See Weapons Rules)
*Pass Code (All Rooms)-
Every room is available to you.
*Handcuffs-
You may use your handcuffs once to bind a person to the lobby and prevent them from entering Quicktopic threads.
Passive Abilities=

*Self Defense-
Your skills in combat have made you a hard man to kill. If anyone tries to kill you with a melee weapon, you will not be harmed.
*Strong Willed-
You can not be scared into doing anything. (Immune to Threaten, Seduction, or Frighten)
*Trained-
You are skilled at using weapons.
*Nemesis-
The convict is your nemesis and because of this, your ranged weapon kill can not be stopped if you choose to kill him.
Starting Room=
Cargo Hold
Win Condition=

Threads:
Game Thread

Moderator Awards:

MVP Town-
TheLonging and DrippingGoofball will have to share this award. Although DrippingGoofbal wasn't always on the right track, it was his persistence that ended up getting some scum to slip up and worry. TheLonging had nailed down most of the scum and I dont think town would have stood a chance without these two.

MVP Mafia/Third Party-
Midnight's Sorrow. Although populartajo won and for good reason, I just can't get over that a third party member made it to lylo without anyone getting close to lynching him. He was revealed as the mercenary early on meaning that he had killed several times but yet he bluffed his way to endgame. Very impressive.

Biggest Flop:
Flameaxe replacing out killed mafia. He was doing so well and probably could have kept his team in but after replacing out, it screwed his player spot over.

Most Targeted:
TheLonging was targeted for kills and other actions more then anyone. Obviously because he was very pro-town this game.

Most Upsetting Kill:
Mr. Flay. Why did you kill Mr. Flay?!?!?!?!?!

Best Used the Game Mechanic:
This was a fairly different type of game and I would say that Guderian did well in adjusting to it and understanding what was going on.

~Let me know what questions you have because I am sure you do. I will answer all questions as soon as I can and good game everyone!!!~
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by DeathNote »

It didn't matter, he had killed MS then vez which is why he won.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah kitoari killed you Mr. Flay.
DeathNote