Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by tvellalott »

tvellalott wrote:Hello all! I wonder who Fuzzy is... o.O;

Anyway,
@demonhybrid: erm, no.

VOTE: DemonHybrid
Posted that before I read all the pages, derp.

If it truly was a trap, what's the next play?
"All told, kindness is not fashionable."
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by tvellalott »

DemonHybrid wrote:
tvellalott wrote:
tvellalott wrote:Hello all! I wonder who Fuzzy is... o.O;

Anyway,
@demonhybrid: erm, no.

VOTE: DemonHybrid
Posted that before I read all the pages, derp.

If it truly was a trap, what's the next play?
Lynch boberz, pretty much. It was a clouded attempt to hop on my wagon and a really weak justification when called out.

I agree with everyone about Hiraki to some degree, but I need to do more info gathering until I can make a good decision about him.
UNVOTE:

I'm not sure if his actions so far are lynch worthy. Lets see where this goes.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by tvellalott »

Hiraki wrote: This person needs to die to, before DH. That makes me sigh.
Unvote, Vote: tvellalot
Hardly.
The content is coming, it's still ridiculously early in the game.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by tvellalott »

Tragedy wrote:
tvellalott

If you're going to wait for a damn bait, then make start an accusation. As mentioned somehow earlier, blindly following people causes major mislynches and big scum tells.
also @diddins&hariki
I don't understand how anyone could mistake me unvoting for 'blindly following'. His explanation for his actions were plausible enough to warrant an unvote, but not enough to put my vote on boberz, which could be called blindly following. The whole business won't be forgotten and can be later referenced if any inconsistances are found, derp.

anyway, so far my reads are:
sens: town - I like his scum hunting, although initially I thought scum because of the vote-only posts, but I've reconsidered.
darla: scummish - A slight rumbling in my stomach says that post #217 was deflecting to scotty and #221 seemed overly defensive.
VOTE: DarlaBlueEyes
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by tvellalott »

DarlaBlueEyes: DO NOT WANT!!!

Seriously though, hopping onto another bandwagon based on 'contradicting play', which you could now be accused of?
Lol.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by tvellalott »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:Tvella looks scummy for the "slight scummish" read on popular scum pick Darla, followed by an immediate vote. Why Darla over someone who you find scummier?
Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Next set of scum reads

tvellalott- Lazy Darla hop sucks.
Did you actually read what I posted?; because you're being complete ridiculous. You're completely fabricating things out of nothing. I found Darla's actions noteworthy and posted accordingly. In fact, we see here:
Sleepless Assassin wrote: Also to Darla, what is "contradicting" about any of my play so far? What have I changed without properly explaining? More so, what had changed at the point that you made that post (Page 10) where I had, what, two posts?
...you asking the same question as me here:
tvellalott wrote:Seriously though, hopping onto another bandwagon based on 'contradicting play', which you could now be accused of?
Lol.
You didn't think she warranted a vote, I did.

Perhaps you're basing your suspicions on the third-vote is scum tell?

LAWL.

Remember children,
lurking =/= scum.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

Post by tvellalott »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
VOTE: tvellalott
Double LAWL.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by tvellalott »

LlamaFluff wrote:
tvellalott wrote:
Hiraki wrote: This person needs to die to, before DH. That makes me sigh.
Unvote, Vote: tvellalot
Hardly.
The content is coming, it's still ridiculously early in the game.
Early on making excuses not to have to scumhunt. If no one ever decided to scumhunt we would never progress beyond RVS. There are even a few small wagons going at this point that tvelll is ignoring.
I'm not ignoring anything. I've got a legitimate vote on Darla.
LlamaFluff wrote:
tvellalott wrote:anyway, so far my reads are:
sens: town - I like his scum hunting, although initially I thought scum because of the vote-only posts, but I've reconsidered.
darla: scummish - A slight rumbling in my stomach says that post #217 was deflecting to scotty and #221 seemed overly defensive.
Again, overdefensive is never a tell, you have to be lying to yourself to think that is. Not sure 217 qualifies as deflection either, DBE explicitly says that the tell applies to her as well, but still brings up that sotty is active lurking. The move from the sotty to hikari I think can actually be a slight town tell after looking at a vote and reevaluating where it was, moving to somewhere that they think is better.

We are going to also bring up (a weak) deflection on DBEs part we get to bring up more textbook on your part.
Over-defensiveness is NEVER a tell? I disagree.

What you find to be a town-tell and I find to be a scum-tell is completely subjective, obviously.
So when you say "more textbook on your part", you're merely fluffing, because 'textbook' doesn't exist.
LlamaFluff wrote:
tvellalott wrote:In fact, we see here:
Sleepless Assassin wrote: Also to Darla, what is "contradicting" about any of my play so far? What have I changed without properly explaining? More so, what had changed at the point that you made that post (Page 10) where I had, what, two posts?
...you asking the same question as me here:
tvellalott wrote:Seriously though, hopping onto another bandwagon based on 'contradicting play', which you could now be accused of?
Lol.
You didn't think she warranted a vote, I did.
You say he should be applying the tell to DBE, not you. Sort of like you are... what that word... "deflecting" the suspicion onto DBE.

Then slight OMGUS, also lurking is a slight tell. Its a very strong tell for a few people.

Triple lawl

unvote
Vote tvellalott
First of all, I'm saying he should apply his scumtells to everyone they apply to, not change them to match someone you're obviously trying to draw pointless attention to. As I mentioned, scumtells are subjective to the player so what he sees as ME deflecting and what I see as Darla deflecting may be completely different actions. You admitted she was slightly deflecting yourself.

Second, slight OMGUS? What the hell are you talking about. Stop applying words to my plays that clearly don't match.

Finally, you just said Lurking was a slight tell and a very strong tell in the same sentence. R U CONFUZED?
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by tvellalott »

@nachomamma&DemonHybrid

No explainations? Sad bear. :(
Hiraki wrote: I'd like to lastly(I think) take another look at tvella and DH. Both have come up as scum reads at one point, but I think DH's was misguided, and tvella still looks a little weird.
Perfect.
Hiraki wrote:
tvella wrote:anyway, so far my reads are:
That's all?
At that point, yes.
Hiraki wrote:
Tvella wrote:Seriously though, hopping onto another bandwagon based on 'contradicting play', which you could now be accused of?
Explain this. I didn't see any true contradictions.
Ok, if you insist...

Here we see DBE explaining her vote on sotty:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Also my vote on him is for his lack of actual constructive content in the majority of his posts. I will go back and quote them in a row to point this out, but he's posting mostly fluff, diversive things, and pointless accusations/comments which lead no where really.
I noted the 'fluff' and the 'diversive' part.

Here we see her say "not to be a hypocrite", acknowledging that was indeed contradicting herself...
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:btw
vote scotty
not to be a hypocrite here, but moar content plz. less fluff.
Just because someone says:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:and please don't hurt me guys. Would it help if I overshared and said PMS was involved? =D and I hereby solemnly swear to devote myself fully to this game from here on out and stop acting like such a n00bfail.
...doesn't make them any less suspicious to me. Stuff like this only make my scum-dar go off even more.

Darla has since only posted once, but her interwebz may be down or she may be hoping to cruise under the radar until the aforemention nonsense was forgotten about.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by tvellalott »

Hiraki wrote:But Darla didn't contradict herself between what you've shown in those two posts. In fact, the only thing that I could see you finding bad about those two posts, is that she's done nothing to convince anyone further of her case.
Clearly you don't find her contradicting because you don't think she was fluffing and diverting. I do.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by tvellalott »

V/LA until for the next 24 hours

I'm sorry about the lack of activity and the crappy contribution people. Flat out at work and struggling to keep up with the many posts and directions with my limited time. Loving the game though.
After tomorrow, I'll be able to dedicate significantly more. Promise.
tvellalott
tvellalott
Goon
tvellalott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by tvellalott »

EBWOP: -until

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”