Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nice to play with you again Mariyta.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LlamaFluff wrote: Beaver needs to head claim. Head claiming is pro-town, especially in games where not all players are hydras, see Supernatural Mafia.
HA!!!! I was thinking the same thing. I went to re read it just a second ago. Beaver needs to claim/DH's suggestion sucked.

vote: Beaver
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:Booo you stole my RVS from me Fuzzy Beaver. Thus I rule that the RVS become the Random Killing Stage. Everyone you are a day vig with unlimited bullets. Discuss these shenanigans.

Daykill Diddin
because reading him is awful. Neutral reads should be shot. Scum reads should be lynched.

- The Cthulu Beaver

Edit: Flavour claims shouldn't be trusted FYI. Reboot Mafia modded by Nikanor had Dot and Little Enzo as scum. Both DTM and Nikanor in KOL mafia made some heros as scum and gave scum safe claims. So trusting flavour is null.
^^^^^^^Andy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zang wrote:Fuzzy Beavers is very confusing but I see nothing wrong with not revealing his main accounts. I've seen several players who don't believe in meta.
Its not about meta. Personally I think meta is stupid and quite frankly I DON'T really care what two heads they are. The problem is, as was the case in Supernatural, he/she is being fairly obstinate. One head said we could figure it out and I'm sure I could but I don't feel like jumping hoops right now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

jasonT1981 wrote:im not sureyour right Nero, I think Meta can be an excellent tool to pin down scum or find out if someone is town. but its harder to use with a hydra account.
Never said its not useful; just I don't think its the say all be all of scum hunting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote:So it is DTM and.....
diddin wrote: I'm gonna go ahead and guess the other head is Nikanor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't think so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ribwich wrote:Why the unvote Nero? Do you no longer care if beaver's other head claims, or is this somehow related to the fact that SensFan is now voting for someone else?
I already said I don't really care what heads they are. I still think is stupid one head is expecting us to jump through hoops but to be perfectly honest I haven't kept up with this game that well so sometime later tonight I'm going to reread EVERYTHING and if I still find Beavers scummy then my vote is going back on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Deer wrote:Nero Cain needs more votes guys.
No. Nero needs to stop being lazy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still think DH's mass claim idea was silly and I don't know if I buy the "I wanted to get discussion started" claim. It seemed a bit wordy + there were some disscussion out there with the "Who are Beavers?" So it almost seems like it was a tactic to distract.

Hirakis defense of Darla in 130 and 135 is noted

boo @ Kage 138. I think if you want to look at contradictions you should look at Jason who in 58 says "Hydra meta is confusing" but still wants it for some odd reason.

lol @ Jasons following Kage in 145. In fact I'm not a big fan of 145 at all. Most of it meta hunting which is why I'm not a big fan of it. For instance player X does this in game, if he does it in this game does it mean he is town or scum? I don't think past alignments have anything to do with present alignments. Lets worry about this game. Was I the only one that LOL'd when DH told Jason he's never proposed a massclaim b4?

Don't like 184. Jason bashes Tragedy for posting fluff and then grills her but ignores Wraith. Scum going after a less experienced player?
Mariyta wrote:Says the person(s) who took up five pages trying to get people to guess who they are...
:lol:
LlamaFluff wrote:For why NC is scummy, same reason that Jason is scummyish. He is locked into the whole hydra debate while managing to ignore the rest of the game. Every single one of his non RVS posts relate to who the hydra is and his opinion on hydras.
That was the main disscussion at the time. What else was I supposed to talk about?

Don't like Jason's 251 and 252. First Jason goes back a few pages. I thought Nacho was saying that he/she just had a scummy read on sotty...then she puts some pressure on Nacho.

vote: Jason

contentz noa wraith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but thats what it sounds like.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

boberz wrote:jason is looking for too much of an easy target with his "needs" slip.
I don't follow. It was Tragedy that said Sleepless needed to get his vote off her. Jason pointed it out and said it was scummy so how does that make Jason an EZ target?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*LOOKING FOR*

disregard my last post. I agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather like Llama's case on SA.

I have a new read on Tragedy. SRS she's only a few days short of being here a month. And her unvote on SA further reiterates this point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Deer wrote:Nero jumped out at me because his posts were completely content-less. I looked over some other ISOs, yeah, but no one stuck out to me like Nero did.
:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I'm Vanilla Townie. My 'Role' as it were is Grounds Keeper Willie which I got in pre-claimed on my first post with a Willie quote. Assuming you've all seen the X-Files ep anyways.
I'll buy it. Though I'm not that big of a fan of the pre-L-1 claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

popsofctown wrote:Nero cain, do you think DBE is town?
Her play certianly sucks. She started off playin' the rusty card. "I haven't played in awhile." etc. I really don't like her "FIND ME SCUMMY FOR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF ISO!!!" Now its all sympathy stuff...
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I have the virus now - not gonna pass it unless the town wants me to.
So had you asked me pre-claim I would have said yes.

Now?

I don't watch the Simpson's so how big of a character is Grounds Keeper Willie?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh snork...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:
Nero Cain:
NC gets a solid "meh" from me. While his posts are rather fluffly and he hasn't really done much in the way of actual hunting, he less lurky than other games I've played with him. My meta on him is "if he's lurking = he's up to something" (Mariyta can testify)
I don't really remember being "lurky" in LOTR but I do need to catch up and post more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nachomamma8 wrote:@Deer: I was never too good at translating emoticons... Are you saying that Deer is scummy for this?
no. It was more like "his case on me is stupid". But I do think he's fairly scummy and should be a potential lynch candidate.
Sleepless Assassin wrote: Nero, why is Tragedy being new a town tell?
Not sure where I used the word town...
Nero Cain wrote:
I have a new read on Tragedy.
Nope I didn't so why would you misrep me like that?
DemonHybrid wrote: Also, don't get me wrong. That wasn't a defense of Wraith, however, I wanted to give you food for thought when it comes to him. That's his natural playstyle and he HAS been town when he's played like that.

I personally find Wraith extremely hard to read, so I'm unsure of him.
I agree however just b/c he
might
be town doesn't mean he's on a safe list. But if he's not going to play he'll just end up being a liability in end game.

jasonT1981 wrote:fNero - needs far more content, don't like how he accuses me of scum going after less experienced player though in ISO 10.

Yeah 'cause its totally impossible for scum to go after VIs.
Steven Hacking wrote:Hi Everyone in Simpson's Mafia land, why are we getting so fixated on the flavor? I honestly don't think focusing on flavor will get us very far. The Simpsons has run for 20+ seasons, do you really think that through all of those story arcs there are characters who are plainly "good" or "evil?" And that's not even mentioning all the Halloween episodes, which fans of the series will know aren't considered cannon, but at the same time do provide a wealth of possibilities, none the least of which include alternate dimensions, evil twins, doctors who practice medicine w/o licenses... etc. I've watch most of the early episodes until the show started to slip, just to be clear. Anyway, how abouts we get back to the scum hunting?
Theme game=flavor. If flavor didn't matter in a theme game whats the point of making it themed? I do agree with that's there's alot of possibilities b/c the show has ran for a long ass time but I'm fairly sure that certain characters will fit along their alignments such as that guy that stalks Bart would deff be mafia.

Deer doesn't exactly strike me as pro-town. I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

Wraith either.

I'm still down for a Jason lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RE Mist is really an alt

While the mod DID say that he wouldn't let her play unless she was an alt she also said
Mist7676 wrote:Awww well i have played forum mafia on another site. I just joined here. I can prove it to you if u want i have links to them. Im just new here but i get all of the mafiascum stuff. I read the entire wiki. Quiz me if you want.
@Mist can I get a link to said offsite games

@Mod Is that the reason you let her in the game b/c she had played offsite?

She has sufficient offsite experience.
Last edited by Scott Brosius on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For the record I think there should be some rule against this. Its really distracting and annoying for someone to come in and NOT play (or joke around) like Mist is doing. I guess you could say its against the play to your wincon but if he's scum/3rd party then he's not. He needs/lynch replacement.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That was totally uncalled for Wraith.

unvote;vote: Wraith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh fine

unvote;vote:Mist

Wraith needs rope though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jasonT1981 wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:If you think so where's your vote Jason?
ummm it has been on Mist for a day now... oh my, did you MISS something? hmmm.
defensive scum is defensive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Vi's don't help. Jason is scum and Wraith is VI. I hate his fear mongering. So he's quite possibly scum. Day 1 VI lynchin' is good b/c if we get harder evidence on another day we won't have to worry with Mist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FFFFFFFFFFFF
Tragedy wrote:You're the Chief Wiggums?...Huh?
DON'T COACH HER!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Never.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mist7676 wrote::( Well I could also talk in a QT with Other family members of my family at night.
Oh hai mafia claim.

I also doubt Homer as cop. +your now claiming mason which why wouldn't you claim MASON COP at the beginning?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sottyrulez wrote:Wraith - Actually looks like townWraith I have seen before. Like to see him more involved, but leaning town.
I disagree. Town Wraith is more lurky. And instead of defending himself or deflecting he just gives up.

vote:Wraith

Jason, Hiraki, Mist and Mari (though I can't explain my vibes on her) are also good lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And Mist is dead...I meant Tragedy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its a vauge statement, thats what I don't like about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lowell is voting you not Hiraki.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SensFan wrote:Of those three, the correct play is Nero.
So why aren't you voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Jason, Hiraki,
Mist
tragedy and Mari (though I can't explain my vibes on her) are also good lynches.
Don't make waves please. (internetsarcasmit'ssometimeshardtosee)
Naw. I was an early proponet for the Jason lynch. As much as it pains me to say so Wraith DOES have a decent point about Hiraki + his beginning of day 2 calling us all idiots is super dumb.

unvote

I'll have to review more of Wraiths game but from what I remember of him he's a bit more lurky and I don't really remember him posting cases or aggressively defending himself. So that's why I voted Wraith.

Tradgedy's potential coaching of Mist doesn't sit well with me and I don't get her "gambling her life" post.

Mari agreed with me twice yesterday, just not used to it probally means nothing though.
Fonz wrote:The only way you'd really EXPECT scum to attack the VI replacing in here is if pretty much all the leading candidates are scum.
What has changed your mind?

vote: Hiraki

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why claim so early + Hacking voted you first so "technically" he stared it.

Scott Brosius wrote: With 22 alive, it's 12 to lynch.
Steven Hacking wrote:
Vote: Jason
sottyrulez wrote:
Vote: Jason
LlamaFluff wrote:
unvote
Vote Jason
Benmage wrote:
vote Jason
Tragedy wrote: ...Right, Jason.
Vote Jason
, Very Suspicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Hiraki what does my not liking the massclaim idea have to do with my agreeing that had somewhat of a decent point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hiraki wrote:
NeroCain wrote:his beginning of day 2 calling us all idiots is super dumb.
I believe by calling
everyone
an idiot, I am including myself. I am almost 99% sure that I said "we" as well to denote myself. Not to mention, it's not a scumtell, in fact, what the fuck was the point of mentioning it?
To me its alot like the "Well that sucks!!!" tell.
The Fonz wrote: @Nero: I don't believe I ever did change my mind. What gave you that impression?
You ended up voting Mist and you've yet to vote for either vote Kage or Hiraki. Why?
Tragedy wrote:So my vote was Shameless since I summoned the OMGUS.
Cool story, Jason.
It's called
You're obviously suspicious since you've been targeting me mostly yesterday.
YESTERDAY. I agree the Jason was scummy yesterday and I don't like early claim today though I'm tempted to believe it. But what about you, do you believe his claim? Mari asked you a question. Why have you not answered?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:Fonz

Its more of a pressure vote though I do see him pretty scummy.
NC wrote:
The Fonz wrote: @Nero: I don't believe I ever did change my mind. What gave you that impression?
You ended up voting Mist and you've yet to vote for either vote Kage or Hiraki. Why?
Basically on day 1 he said that Mist was being pushed b/c Kage and Hiraki were scum wagons (calling them scum) then switched his vote to Mist. Then today, despite Kage and Hirki STILL being scum (in his view) he's NOT voting for them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thanks Mari. :)

I want him to answer my question. That's the pressure part but I guess you're right I don't think I'll be taking my vote off him unless someone does something really really stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So "Hay these two people are scum but I'm NOT going to vote them." isn't scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Fluffman's got a point.
Unvote Vote: tvellalot

Let's do this.
WHAT.THE.HELL?

Lurker lynches are bad enough but vote for a guy whose about to get replaced AND can't defend himself is pure shit.

unvote;vote: Wraith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and before you even say "I didn't know!!!" I'm calling bullshit.

Scott Brosius wrote:

tvellalot has requested replacement.
Sleepless Assassin has 48 hours to post or he will be replaced.
Scott Brosius wrote:

tvellalot has requested replacement.
Sleepless Assassin has 24 hours to post or he will be replaced.
So why are you not paying attention?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote: Wraith, where do you get that the Hiraki wagon has no support? Though some people have spoken against it, there are still people on it. Grow some and put your money where your mouth is if you feel he's scum. And Hiraki
is
a lurker.
QFT!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Only 'cause I think you are scum. Most of us have to rely on whats in the thread to scumhunt. So why aren't you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So how many [scums] were actully on the mist wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Solid. We should start hacking away at off the wagon folks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You were much much much lurkier that game. Infact thats what I said days ago. Town Wraith=lurker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know what game you were talking about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't minda a Wraith or Fonz lynch.

I think the Trev bandwagon is incredibly stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Scummy behavior is scummy. I agree that we have better chances of lynching scum that were OFF the Mist wagon (unless Sens was lying but I'm not to concerned with that right now. which is why my vote is on Wraith.

Now I want to ask you a question. Why were you only concerned with Fonz? Are you saying that you agree that Fonz is scummy what?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry Mari. :oops:

My 1108 was directed @ Boberz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sleepless Assassin wrote: Wow. Looks like a vig got a shot off, but scum was stopped. Unless someone wants to explain why Deer makes sense as a scum kill. Diddin ignoring the possibility that scum didn't shoot Deer looks kind of . . . intentionally dense.
What makes you think this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Serial Killer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@MOD: V/LA UNTIL FEBUARY 11TH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Wraith

Wraith still needs rope.

Anyone agree?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote: Hacking

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Serioiusly, Nero, it's pretty much you and someone else I can't remember who want me lynched. No one else.
I've played mafia for awhile now and I've seen alot of times where player X thinks player Z is scummy but the rest of the town doesn't agree with player X. Player Z later flips scum. So this is a pretty piss poor defense. "ONLY 2 PLAYERS THINK I'M SCUMMY THEREFORE I
DIDN'T
RECIEVE A SCUM PM!!!"

It wouldn't surprise me at all if I were wrong but that
doesn't
mean I
can't
be right.

You can call it TV if you like but I'm going to follow Ben today but I still don't trust you one damn bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:bob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The Fonz wrote:It boggles the mind to see a townie lynched because of Ben's info yesterday
He did NOT flip town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Spoiler:
Scott Brosius, Troy McClure
-Killed N0
Mist7676
Guderian
, Homer Simpson (Springfield Cop/Family Man)
- Lynched Day One
Deer, Barney Gumble (Springfield Townie)
- Shot Night One
Tragedy, Comic Book Guy (Springfield Townie)
- Lynched Day Two
boberz, Bart Simpson (Springfield Roleblocker)
- Shot Night Two
LlamaFluff, Otto Mann (Springfield One-Shot Bus Driver)
- Discliplined Night Two
SensFan, Lisa Simpson (Springfield Two-Shot Sensor)
- Bored to death Night Three
These are town flips.
Steven Hacking
Zang
, Waylon Smithers (Nuclear Investigator)-
Lynched Day Three
Can you tell me the diffrence?

Hint: It doesn't say springfield and its in blue.

Infact you've been so full of fail this whole game Fonz.

Fonz, Mari and Wraith needs the rope after today of course.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The Fonz wrote:Fuck you you piece of shit. What on Earth makes you think for a second that's a scum mistake? Nero needs rope just for being an asshole.
^^^^^
Way to defensive for a townie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you think I'm scum shouldn't you ya know be voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Consigliere wrote:I fully agree that we should not quicklynch and the fact that we are just plopping a large amount of votes in such a short time is annoying as hell....The last day was really annoying.

Considering two of our nightkills were "disciplined" and "bored to death"...Mrs. Krabappel should fullclaim, especially considering the vote circumstance.

I asked moderation about the blue color a couple days ago because I was confused as heck about it and wouldn't be so quick to say that blue = town...as that is hardly what I was told....so it is very possible Smithers was up to no good...Not that we can get any freaking input cuz you people are lynching so fast without allowing folks to claim/make their case.
But Ben said that Steven was scum b/c he visited more than one person in a night. Steven flipped scum. Rib also visted more than one person on night 1. So I don't understand why you, Mari and Fonz doubt Bens info. Are ya'll accusing Ben of bussin' Steven? + what does Bobs claim do other than provide us with a nice shot of WIFOM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Consigliere wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
Fonz, Mari and Wraith needs the rope after today of course.
Fonz and Wraith were two that I had large town read on after catching up...but both of their play recently has moved them to Deniro Eyes level...Off the deep end for sure....Could be posturing etc...but if they're trying to get town folks to misread their intentions, they're doing a good job from this corner.
I agree with this. Fonz and wraith are the worst, I just don't like Mari agreeing with Fonz' fail post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mariyta wrote:Nero, why are you so sure that blue is scum?
'Cause Green is town and it lacked the Springfield designation. Therefore anything with out Green/Springfield isn't town. Its not that hard to figure out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The Fonz wrote:
Nero Cain wrote: But Ben said that Steven was scum b/c he visited more than one person in a night. Steven flipped scum. Rib also visted more than one person on night 1. So I don't understand why you, Mari and Fonz doubt Bens info.
Because at that point, we were working on Steven = town assumptions. Therefore Ben's info would have been wrong. Since you have so kindly pointed out the disparity between the Smithers flip and all the others, obviously
we
do not think that any more.
Shouldn't that say I no longer believe that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CLAIM NOW!!!!

One vote isn't going to make a difference.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The Fonz wrote:I'm starting to think Bob is SK, actually. If he were scum, you'd think his buddies would have given him a decent-sounding fakeclaim overnight.
Say he's Burns and him and Smithers were a 2 man scum group?

Its not pro-town to stall like this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Bob is deff scum. He's not even reading this thread anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Benmage wrote:Fonz u suck.

MOD
tell Fonz Steven Hacking flipped scum.
I TOLD HIM. NOW STOP PROCRASTINATING AND FULL CLAIM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

24 player game=6 scums/18 townies?
Cons, Benmage, Wraith, diddin, Sleepless Assassin, Nachomamma8, Lowell
Players off the Mist wagon wich is where most of the scum were. 4?
diddin, Mariyta, jasonT1981, DemonHybrid, Benmage, Lowell, Wraith
Tragedy wagon. 5 scums on it. Two already lynched, 3 left.

Members off the Mist wagon AND on the Tragedy wagon: Ben, Diddin, Wraith, Lowell.

I *think* we can assume Ben is town unless he's powerbussin' his mafia and if he is it'll catch up to him sooner or later. Though I wouldn't put it past him. :)

Anyways of those 4 Wraith is the scummist.

*just so no one fusses I already took the dead players off the list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Of those that were both ON the mist wagon (wich means is one scums left after ribs lynch) AND on the Tragedy wagon.

Mariyta, jasonT1981, DemonHybrid

I think my suspect list would be Wraith>>>Lowell>>>Jason as my top three.

and

Mari, DH, Diddin as sleeper picks.

Ben is a long shot but still a possibility.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DemonHybrid wrote: Nero, why isn't Ben likely? And why am I, as claimed non-CCed Marge Simpson and on the Red wagon, suspect to you?
Its not like I'm "ZOMG, Ben is soooo town!!!" but I don't think its that likely he bussed two of his buddies. I was just commenting on the wagon,TBH, I had forgotten all about your claim. Jason had claimed too. If we go ahead and assume that he's a doc this makes Mari far more likely to be the last scums from the Mist wagon.

But his is all a moot point...I think Wraith/Lowell needs rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Diddin, Wraith, Lowell, Mari group?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:or he's a scum tracker for the
other scumteam
scumslip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are probably right. Though it doesn't really matter, your claim and the math says you are scum.

vote: Wraith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

KageLord wrote:Anyone that votes Wraith before then gets major scumpoints.
I have to agree. Darla you need to start paying attention.

I don't really see what the point of Kage's
D
iddin vote was...

unvote

Also who was it that said something about having information that the kids were a scum group or w/e?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FOS: Darla

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ok, I'm still working under the impression that this was a 6 scum game.

If my info is wrong correct me.

Sens (who is town MVP btw) said there was 2 scum on the Mist wagon so that means there were possibly 4 off the wagon. We've already lynched 2 so there's 2 (mabye 3) between

tvellalott
diddin
Sleepless Assassin
Nachomamma8
Lowell

Sens also said there were 5 scums on Tragedy wagon. We've already lynched 3 so that means there are 2 left.

diddin, Mariyta, jasonT1981, DemonHybrid, Lowell

But this makes no sense!!! If Mari was telling the truth about being an SK then this means Lowell and Diddin can't both be scum. Or there was a swingy mechanic like undetectable...

So if Mari and Lowell are scum on this wagon then that means one or two of (if its a 7 scums game)

Sleepless Assassin
Nachomamma8
Cons is scum.

Lowell>>>SA>>>nacho>>>Mari should be our list of lynches.

Aslo I'm retricted so 10 posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hiraki wrote:I'm VT.

I'm also on
V/LA until Late Friday
And you're also going to post TWICE after that. PLS stop playing so scummy.
Nachomamma8 wrote:DH, I don't see the problem with Mari's claim.
Oh hai Mari scumbuddy.

vote:Lowell

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hiraki, jasonT1981, sottyrulez, DarlaBlueEyes, DemonHybrid, Mariyta-1 scum

If you take jason's, DBE's and DH's claim then we are left with hiraki,sotty and Mari.

Sotty is likely town due to being restricted on day 2.

This leaves Hiraki and Mari.

Mari's claim stinks. I'd be a large chunk of money that Mari is the last scum on the list.

diddin, Mariyta, jasonT1981, DemonHybrid, Lowell-2 scums

If Lowell flips scum today then Mari is likely the last scums on this list.

tvellalott/cons, diddin, Sleepless Assassin, Nachomamma8, Lowell-2-3 scum

if Lowell AND Mari flips scum it proves diddin is town and prolly means Nacho is scum.

So assuming Lowell flips scum.

Mari>>>Nacho should be the lynches.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”