Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Benmage »

vote sensfan
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:I'm going to go with a
Unvote; Vote: Beavers.
This will be removed if and when the main account is revealed.
Agreed,
unvote vote beavers
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ugh I hate the fact that I have todo this from a phone. A few things:

First Which I am guilty as well is that we completely undermine our votes on beaver by saying we will remove. Well why are they there? They are there because he is purposely and willfully withholding information from the town which is inherently antitown. Therefore I ask the question, since we have already ruined any worth to our votes, is anyone willing to go through with their votes and see that beavers is lynched if he maintains this obstinate behavior? I am.

Also I find beavers style too playful. It doesnt seem to be adding anything to the game. His daykill jest thing, all his posts read fluffy.

Also I find DH's idiotic comment more of a towntell than anything else. I believe his last comment and you rarely see scum trying to make such ridiculous comments that early on.

As for llamas quick vote I find null. Both opportunistic scum and overeager town jump at early foolishness.

There might've been more I wanted to say...damn phones.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hiraki wrote:DH needs to die. His vote hopping and opinion are anti-town.

Not to mention, his alignment could really help this game.

There's more I could say, but I don't really want to.

Vote: DemonHybrid
Vote hopping? Lol.... is noone else guilty of this? How could his alignment help? ....don't want to say more....nah nah nah. Say more.

That's another hing I hate when people make you try and assume things like in bobs case or in this case, don't spell everything out. Spell it out. We need everything from everyone. I hate pulling teeth from people and if I had a second vote it'd be on Hiraki.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

ribwich wrote:
Benmage wrote:First Which I am guilty as well is that we completely undermine our votes on beaver by saying we will remove. Well why are they there? They are there because he is purposely and willfully withholding information from the town which is inherently antitown. Therefore I ask the question, since we have already ruined any worth to our votes, is anyone willing to go through with their votes and see that beavers is lynched if he maintains this obstinate behavior? I am.
I am too. I don't think we've really ruined our votes worth though. If anything, we're just giving him a chance to remove our suspicion of him by saying exactly what it is we want.
Indeed. However if he maintains this stance of being difficult and scummy he will, for me at least, reach a point of no return. Are we expected to ring him up to L-1 for a simple claim. And then what he throws his hands up and goes "fine" and claims...What a fucking waste of time that would be.

Fuzzy
In your next post claim your heads, or hang. Enough of this childish shenanigans.

I'm not gonna fucking waste my precious limited mafia time on some bullshit that should be automatically given.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hiraki, are you now saying that a lynch will bring about information? Duh...any lynch will bring about information. DH isn't super special (sorry bud).

Saying his alignment could really help, strongly implies him specifically. But saying that his wagon will be informative could be true about anyone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

So it is DTM and.....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah but was that confirmed?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Deer wrote:While I see the concern with Hiraki, I feel like DarlaBlueEyes' actions have been worse. Do you guys see what I'm getting at? In ISO it's especially bad.
No, not really seeing it in iso... care to enlighten me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote hiraki
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Kate, explain your connections some more.

As for DBE the Bob vote is weak. The beaver vote looks half rvs with the confusion comment, and half serious with the vote to get the Hydra info.

The switch to Bob and beaver commentary that beaver doesn't look bad is peculiar. I found beaver pretty useless until it appears Nik posted.

If I recall correctly I was never too impressed with DTMs game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Tragedy
link or state the name of the game you were lynched in during the RVS, and if it aint from this site, don't bother because it'll be meaningless.

Fonz
while vote hopping may not be a scum tell...it is annoying as fuck and the towns probably better off without that person. See furclow in zachs game that just ended.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Tonight I'll finally be back at a computer, and I plan on regoing through this game to see if there was anything I missed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

I've been pretty busy RL atm, I need to put some quality time into this thread. I've been skimming when able and am still happy with the hiraki lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Benmage »

So replace out....?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

I have returned.

Reread starts on post 139, sorry if I rehash old things. I did try to skim at times (phone mainly) to keep up.
DemonHybrid wrote:Its a horrible idea, so I expected it to be universally rejected. I was also expecting votes too, and judge behavior off of vote reasoning.
Bingo Bango
jasonT1981 wrote: Don't see the points of the votes on FB earlier due to him not revealing at that time who he was... silly votes I think.
Did you not see my point on the inherent problem with "town" people withholding information....??

I dislike all of 147:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Jeebus! You get a life for a day or so and everyone decides you're scummy! FFS.
Fluff
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: Anyways - while I admit some of my actions may have seemed scummy,
So which actions do you think are the scummy ones if you right off these next two:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: my first two votes were RVS and done in jest, hence the lack of reasoning beyond I DO NOT LIKE YEW LAWL.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I was super busy until today, which I did mention, and there was at least one post between my two vote posts where I explained that I missed page two and so I was unvoting until I read that.
Zzzzzz

DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I find Deer's vote on me opportunistic at best, maybe even scum grabbing onto a weak player/someone who's implicated themselves and his reasoning to have me lynched is weak at best.
This
deflection
doesn’t warrant a vote?
Opportunistic votes don’t seem like a good thing to me. And this is an “opportunistic vote at best” Or scum attacking a weak player…. Hrmmmmmm…Worth mentioning apparently, but not worth voting. Phenomenal.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: For now
unvote
as I am not sure who I wanna vote for right now.
Oh hello…. let’s try not to be too firm on anything.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: Got 2 other games to catch up on and then will return.
Black Pot Calling Black Kettle Black. (You can do that, I google’d it.) Anyways reason to lurk was all I read…What did you guys get?

Next Post:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I interject far too much of my own personality into my play then, I guess,
Zzzzz mumbo jumbo crap excuses
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:because to me my 'reasons' were baseless and my comments sarcasm on boberz
Fair enough.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:and just flat out RVS-bandwaggoning on Fuzzy (which more than just I was doing to get a identity claim out of him), I didn't feel like expounding when I had so little time/was so busy so I said ditto the crowd.
So this was, a post a go done in jest. And is now “just” rvs-bandwaggoning…cute.
Hiraki wrote: Not to mention, tvella is such a better lynch.
Yeah, you don't really explain why in your vote boss... Care to?
Deer wrote:That was not sarcasm. I'm more upset about the boberz vote than the FB vote really.
Really... Wow.

I could buy sarcasm. Bob had 3 posts before DBE’s vote…none of which looked like something to warrant another playing legitimately saying they dislike their play.
Deer wrote:Why what? The boberz vote?

It's cause it's exactly the type of vote I've made before as lazy scum.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:That's not exactly a good reason. Because You /=/ Me
QFT

Not to mention, where’s the value in placing a lazy vote on someone like bob…wouldn’t scum be more inclined to lazy vote a wagon?
diddin wrote:Apologising for things some people don't even think are scumtells=trying too hard to look town=scum.
Agreed.
jasonT1981 wrote:Tragedy, do you have any suspects?
have you seen anything that the rest of us might have missed?
what is your take on what has gone on so far?
I read these while skimming and thought, fluff questions.. I would've told you to fuck off this early in the game.
LlamaFluff wrote:
Benmage gets a scum read, but
I won't say why just yet.
Sweet, I can elaborate because Hiraki already confirmed that my thought wasn't true. The not wanting to say more thing, to me, looked like someone with role related info. Sure, we haven't had a night. But some roles are immediately given information that can help them figure things out.
Not so subtle rolefishing here
Apparently it was...I don't think anyone else picked up on any sort of roelfishing attempt...But in case it was, your reasoning for trying to highlight it is......????
Guderian wrote:These clowns need to vote:

Nachomamma8, Tragedy, Wraith, Nero Cain, tvellalott, DarlaBlueEyes
Posting without posting…Check.
Fuzzy Beavers wrote: Also, adding "mhm" to the end of every sentence is a good way to get yourself lynched. Please stop.
Really...that's the quality of scum-hunting I can expect this game?
Mariyta wrote: Says the person(s) who took up five pages trying to get people to guess who they are... I'm not against hydras, but I hate it, and let me stress
hate it
, when they hijack threads with irrelevant guessing games.
QFT, and I also dislike hyrdas. (although I have yet to try it)
The Fonz wrote: Tragedy with more noob uselessness, though must express displeasure at the 'I say stupid things easily' comment
which could be pre-emptively justifying doing something antitown.
Agreed, I hate that shit.
boberz wrote: I should point out that I am not happy that you can get away with anything just because it was a gambit to get out of RVS,
imagine somebody new had replied to DH's request
, there are ways and means. However I am prepared to accept that it is not scummy, because it probably is not.
Lol, that is valid. I've been baffled countless times with idiocy in this game.
jasonT1981 wrote:1) avoided my questions
2) not made any contribution to the game except for your fluff posts.
Let's be fair...1)they're shitty question. 2) What of hers do you deem fluff? Were there really ZERO contribution to the game in them? Is noone else guilty of fluff posting?
sottyrulez wrote:Which is totally the vast majority of your posting as well.
:lol: :lol: :lol: QFT
sottyrulez wrote:So Jason, do you admit that you find a particular action that you are also guilty of scummy, which also means that you are in turn scummy, or is it a crap point?
OooOOoooOOo i can't wait to see what happens there. (I personally would pick crap point, and put my tail between my legs (But lets be honest I'd never be making the crap point to begin with to put my tail between my legs)) I bet jason argues it in some twisted way.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: C. I did not lie about any of my votes. I explained them, and whether or not you like my reasons doesn't make them untrue.
Ehhhhh technically you said one thing and than another. :neutral:
Tragedy wrote:How does 'looking town' should look like to you?
Aggression.
Tragedy wrote:Yeah, The RVS stuff is NOT from the site, so don't bother. I'm not a total newbie, but the site I played on before didn't really involve hydra talk and stuff, though...
Thought so.
Hiraki wrote:1. Is it scumhunting?
No.
What is scumhunting?
Hiraki wrote:2. Will it lead us to scum?
Plausible, but Meta shouldn't be a uber tell, so 99% NO.

3. Does it annoy me?
YES.
2-Nor should meta be ignored.
3-And who cares.
Deer wrote:Okay well because of secretive ongoing game reasons I'm deciding that my initial read on Darla may be slightly off.
This just seems bad to say, bad to think, bad for me to read...bad bad bad...keep shit like this to yourself.
diddin wrote:Votehopping being a tell depends on the game really. If people keep being scummy, I see no problem in changing votes. I find "classic" votehopping is more of an idiot tell than a scumtell.
I guess so. It irritates me where people are flailing around voting people they (maybe alone, or not most) think are scummy..but not lynching the player most agree is scummy.

If I think players 1, 2, and 3 are scummy. But I can’t lynch players 1 or 2 without massive work and convincing and then still not a definite…Well you bet your ass I’m happy with just lynching player 3.
sottyrulez wrote: because it is situational.
Everything is situational.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: A: Does no one in this game understand the language of sarcasm? REALLY? Because I am doomed if that's the case.
Yeah I'd say you're probably doomed. Its hard to read context and thus sarcasm can be difficult to follow... and an excuse I don't wanna read about. I would suggest avoiding it.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:EBWOP:

that looks like a OMGUS there, I realize, but I wasn't paying attention to who I quoted since I added the response to the quote to my already existing vote...
oh-shit mode?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:and as for my vote, WHY YES THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM WHY DIDN'T IT HIT ME TO CLAIM THAT SOONER, OMG I AM SO DUMB. I AM REALLY DUMB. FOR REAL.

(and in case it wasn't obvious enough, sir, that was S A R C A S M which basically equates to an answer of no.)

I could go further into why that's a stupid accusation and question but it'd be silly WIFOM logic that would only waste time in which scum (like you) could be found.
Oo i actually smirked with that usage. And the end "like you"...such vigor, I think my dick moved.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Why is scotty suddenly an us?

*blinks*
Oh goddamnit, limp again.

Yo I'm stopping top of pg 10. I have off tomorrow, so I'll finish the catch-up then. Feel free to comment on anything..or not if it eventually gets covered. I'll be sure to restate something I definitely want answered, if youss fail to. Also feel free to highlight anything I missed or anything I should note in the next pages to read.

Note I'll also stay concurrent from this post on while I do my reading of the missing pages (incase it takes longer than planned).
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Benmage »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Though I have never played in a game with a Hydra/s would it be illogical of me to assume that one of the hydras would be town and one to be scum
:?: :?: :?: :?: w.t.f is even being said here?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:What I think we have here is a problem with genders. I am a woman. Women are bound to be more emotional over things and clearly that's been miscontrewed in my posts as taking this too seriously.
W.T.F....playing the female card?? Gee golly…if this gets too overwhelming you’ll always have the kitchen for sanctity.
boberz wrote:but fails to understand basic things such as random role dispersal. Something just does not ring true for me.
Yeah this is mind bottling here.
Deer wrote:Nero Cain needs more votes guys.
You really dont say why again....just complain about an iso...just like with DBE....zzzzz do something.
The Fonz wrote:
boberz wrote:DBE has been on the site more than two years but fails to understand basic things such as random role dispersal. Something just does not ring true for me.
Read: was on the site for about six months, played a handful of games (I think no more than 4 non-newbies) disappeared for 18, and is now back.
Role Dispersal!?!?!?
Tragedy wrote:
Vote: Sleepless Assassin

FoS has been removed temporarily, until Sleepless Assassin removes his vote from me or does something more/less suspicious.
*sigh*
boberz wrote: It is very hard to play mafia when people like tragedy and DBE are wandering around town.
This.
Guderian wrote:Also on the fence about Llamafluff. Usually, he is advocating and pushing wagons, defending people, and being active. Here, he has posted a few times and then posited a vote on someone with no hope of being lynched, and has washed his hands of all leading wagons.

He is unlikely to draw serious criticism today, and sets himself up well for d2-onwards.
Oooo this isn't bad. While Llama is a horrid scum-hunter he at least tries.

The Fonz wrote:
Vote: Wraith
Odd.
329.DH defense-odd.
330.Fonz comment odd.

Onto top of pg 15 now. I guess I was in a commenting mood the other night. Trying to be quicker now. I'm going to the gym soon, so maybe tonight I wrestle through the rest.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey LLama
Benmage wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Benmage gets a scum read, but
I won't say why just yet.
Sweet, I can elaborate because Hiraki already confirmed that my thought wasn't true. The not wanting to say more thing, to me, looked like someone with role related info. Sure, we haven't had a night. But some roles are immediately given information that can help them figure things out.
Not so subtle rolefishing here
Apparently it was...I don't think anyone else picked up on any sort of roelfishing attempt...
But in case it was, your reasoning for trying to highlight it is
......????
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Benmage »

sottyrulez wrote: I pretty much agree with Steven. This game feels very fragmented, everyone seems to be off doing their own thing. I think we need to make more of an effort to pull in together and get some traction going up in here. Looking at the latest vote count, I'm thinking about shifting over to Darla or tvellalott if no one is interested in a diddin lynch. I am less enthusiastic about a hiraki lynch at this point than I was a few days ago. So probably won't move there.
I agree direction needs to start getting centralized. I still like a hiraki lynch. You don't need to sell me on DBE or Tragedy. I'd put my vote there if need be. I don't recall reasoning, haven't read yet or haven't looked into tvell/diddin.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Benmage »

LlamaFluff wrote: He starts saying that 1.he has role related info and implies that 2.he may be scum for that because we havent had a night for any town roles, scum knows more. Then 3.he goes on to say that if he was a town role, it wouldnt be as scummy, making the only way the tell fails to apply is if he is a town role.
Whose he 1?
Whose he 2?
Whose he 3?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Quote SA saying/believing I had role related info please.

Also Elaborate more your reasoning for saying "not so subtle rolefishing"...what was the purpose of this statement? What were you trying to achieve?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

diddin wrote:Ooh I've never been called a VI player before.
Diddin, you're a VI.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

diddin wrote: but we have bigger fish to fry IMO.
Like who?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Uhh how did Darla think she was L-1?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll jump back in here tomorrow, busy week.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sens where was that promised content?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

Crazy weekend in Philly ....I'll look to check in here tomorrow after work.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Is there any strong thing I should take note of? I'm muddled around pg 20 or so. I can't muscle through the rest atm, but I want to fully catch-up asap with the fastly approaching deadline.

Lets see....in some haphazard notes of mine:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Benmage

Mainly for reasoning around the FB wagon. He joins on after SensFan, agreeing with his reason to vote until the heads are claimed, but then he says this, which makes it seem like he's more interested in getting the lynch and he could really care less about the names.
Bullshit...I was more interested in maintaining the integrity of the game, that withholding information is antitown and will not be tolerated. More over dicking around too long will result in a lynch. I was holding people who said "pressure vote" accountable...because claiming a vote to be simply "pressure" with an easy clause to remove it erases any actually worth of the vote.

-Hate part of fuzzy 374. (Very pissed this slot left....mainly because I disliked this post so...and because Lowell replaced him....Holy Shit Lowell blows. I policy lynch him in a heart beat)
Mariyta wrote: BenMage's #67 seems fake.
Explain.

Mariyta wrote: SA doesn't give me warm and fuzzies, either. #361's explanation for the town read he has on me is especially bad. Based on his comment, I'd be tempted to take a second look at me. I don't see the town read at all, especially considering that at this point, I hadn't posted in four days and never really explained my Hiraki vote.
Interesting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah and I can't help but feel like this is Mafia 118 all over again. Plus siblings Qt...wouldn't it be family? ?? Get your siblings to name claim.

I'll hammer when ready.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Benmage
Whats up dude?
Wraith wrote:At this point it should be INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS that this guy is scum. And I guarantee a lot of scum were among those who started and pushed the immensely retarded Mist lynch.
Following Sotty's post there can't not be.
SensFan wrote:
Vote: Wraith

I think you're being pretty opportunistic here.
With what? His vote?
Hiraki wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Hiraki wrote:For assuming it's not helpful, I'm annoyed.
For your complete lack of any sort of effort this entire freaking game, I'm annoyed.
I thought Guiderian and I
know that Diddin are scum
. I have participated, while I do admit that I was lacking a little in Day 1 from my usual standards.
:?:
Nero Cain wrote:Jason, Hiraki,
Mist
tragedy and Mari (though I can't explain my vibes on her) are also good lynches.
Don't make waves please. (internetsarcasmit'ssometimeshardtosee)
sottyrulez wrote: Please, lets lynch Jason. He really benefits from us being shut down. Just look at our interactions with him during day one. No one else will push him like we would and he knows this. It is too convenient, for him not to be involved.
Sotty’s gotta be one of my stronger town reads. 10 posts…crazy.

My only hesitation is that I’m a sucker for activity. I also can’t fathom there not being opportunistic scum on the Mist wagon following your vote.

Nero Cain is someone I’d like to see hang. His presence or lack thereof, is reminiscent of Supernatural Mafia, where he actively chooses to be unseen as scum.

Kage’s post 437 is odd in relation to DBE. Kind’ve half-heartedly supports her death…then tells her to claim if she gets close to a hammer…in which she super early claims. ****Did she read this as coaching?
-Calls out others for not posting
-Admits to not do much scum-hunting themselves
-Horrible Mist sheep, post sotty vote.

So yeah obviously I also won’t lose sleep over seeing DBE hang.

Anywhose hears my sheep vote. I'd be most happiest with NC, Kage is a close runner-up....It's the activity thing really that gives me pause about Jason... But I'll follow this, especially since Sotty is limited today.

vote Jason
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sens, my last question.

Also on Kage which I had forgotten. He tried to draw connections with myself, and others. Early on. Lynch X if Y flips scmum. I called him out on it and he quickly backed down.

Question for ribwich I forgot to ask beforehand....I forget if anyone already asked this. But in 475...why did he openly say he had role related info? Did not seem worth it to do so....

Also Sotty********
Why do you think you were post restricted, and not NK'd? Someone setting someone else up?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:
Wraith wrote: Was not aware of this. Do you have meta?
Ask and Ye Shall Receive.
http://67.222.17.61/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11722
One game does not qualify as "meta"....I have many games where I have actively sought to policy lynch. I even tried to install a policy lynch phase over the traditional rvs. But I'm not gonna bother ciphering through which games I advocated them and which ones I didn't bother it give you a complete list. Feel free to meta me yourself and find me in a lie. Otherwise believe what I say. If I was Sens I'd have said F-U.
KageLord wrote:
Benmage wrote: Kage’s post 437 is odd in relation to DBE. Kind’ve half-heartedly supports her death…then tells her to claim if she gets close to a hammer…in which she super early claims. ****Did she read this as coaching?
-Calls out others for not posting
-Admits to not do much scum-hunting themselves
-Horrible Mist sheep, post sotty vote.
1. Again, already talked about. Not quite right to blame her early claim on me.
2. Did do that.
3. Did do that.
4. How was it a horrible sheep? What makes it any worse than anyone else's vote on Mist?
1. I'll take that as potentially read coaching. But its reliant on either of you flipping scum and is nullified if either of you flip town.
4. All the votes following Sotty's leading up to the claim were horrid sheep votes. The post claim madnesss/voters being scummy.....ehhh, that role claim was absurd.
KageLord wrote:
Benmage wrote:Also on Kage which I had forgotten. He tried to draw connections with myself, and others. Early on. Lynch X if Y flips scmum. I called him out on it and he quickly backed down.
Where did I back down exactly?
In your iso 1 you say there is an obvious connection between me and DH. In your next post after I ask for you to explain them you link two quotes and say that it isn’t a strong connection but a possible one. Obvious connections to possible connections seems like a switch in confidence regarding me and DH being connected in some way (pending flips)…(Note: of the 2 quotes you state there are connections, I couldn’t disagree more, let alone obvious connections based on flips.)
The Fonz wrote: That said, I really hate people voting her on the basis of her claim. Day one cop claims work themselves out. I have never seen a D1 scum cop claimant survive to lylo in a large. Actually, I've never seen a cop claimant of either stripe do that.
Thats very true. The mason aspect threw me for a total loop. And I still have dana memories fresh from mafia 118. She claimed cop...lived a little longer than should've, but things did work themselves out.
jasonT1981 wrote:Last night I protected the Fonz, he was my other town read yesterday. I had considered protecting Sotty as that was also a town read however with the WIFOM introduced by Nacho about if Sotty lives they are town I felt scum would not target them last night.
Ahhh...Interesting....1 NK in a large game seemed low. Potential block here. Fonz, while I would probably put him in a neutral category, his experience alone could frighten a scum team.
Tragedy wrote:So my vote was Shameless since I summoned the OMGUS.
Cool story, Jason.

It's called
You're obviously suspicious since you've been targeting me mostly yesterday.
Isn't this the second time Tragedy votes whoever attacks/votes her....Let's start the policy lynching here please.
Hiraki wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Hiraki wrote:I've found Diddin scum, I need to say no more on this matter.
Then don't expect anyone to follow you on your quest to lynch him.
I said that because I've already explained it.
Uhhhhhhhhhh...No?....Can you quote your explanation from your own iso, or could you restate it please.

Unvote vote Nero Cain

This is my number one scum suspect. I'd be happy with a Kagelynch. A DBE lynch. A Tragedy policy lynch. I won't lose sleep over seeing Hiraki hang. I read initially scummy...now it seems more like a drowning newbie. I'm fine with essentially policy lynching Hiraki as well.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan
I don't think you answered my question in post 786 regarding wraith.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Okay...So you believe diddin is scum because of his actions. Your quote is from pg 16. We are now on pg 34. Has diddin done nothing since then? Has your scum read gotten stronger or weaker?

Also it was the wording which caught my eye. You say you found him scum which in my mind reads as some sort of inside information rather than you believe him to be scum based on X, Y and Z.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lowell wrote:homer is a cop, but the doc is actually doctor hibbert? Seems to literal to me.
Soooooooooo what are you thinking??? Because your not voting Jason.....and what do you think of the one NK?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

I should be in here later tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:First of all, because she originally didn't claim Neighbourizer, she claimed that she "could also talk in a QT with Other family members of my family at night".
Secondly, her new claim was that the person she chose would be guaranteed to be Town, which would give her:
(a) Two investigations per Night
(b) Someone she knew was Town to tell her results to privately

Don't you think that might have been a
tad
overpowered?
QFT
boberz wrote:
vote jason

Shame he is not in the 9, I will be reading the nine players to get a better understanding of them. BUt for now this will do.
Horrible vote. No way in a hell a claimed Doc on D2 lives to endgame...So this is pointless to waste a lynch on. Things will work themselves out or become insanely apparent.

Not to mention the 1 NK last night. Hrmmmm
SensFan wrote:Have you considered that your chosen way of dealing with claims means that you will literally never lynch Scum on Day 1?
Yep. Mafia 118 was singing in my ears when I was reading the claim...ing going down.
The Fonz wrote:Don't be ridiculous, that's not the case at all. For starters, I'm in general very much a claim-sceptic type. Like here, when I lynched a claimed cop on day four when she claimed one roleblock and two results on corpses.
No point to this....
The Fonz wrote:You know, with all the scummy hammering stuff, I'd kind of forgot that Rib softclaimed power too.
Yeah which I asked about ages ago, but he never got back to me on.
LlamaFluff wrote:
@Mariyata, Nacho, Hakari, Ben, Lowell
- Give us a damn good case next post or move your vote next post. What we dont need here is a million little wagon.
Plan to. Just keep getting pushed back and back in this game.

I kinda rushed my reading of the last 5 pages or so. Sotty has now post twice, correct? We should organize questions for him to make sure he answers them the next time he comes around. There was one in regards to him being post restricted and not killed that I wanted him to answer. Not sure if others have lingering questions.

(Gonna go relook at those off the Mist wagon.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Well that was easy.
Unvote vote Nachomamma8

Off the wagon alone. Nacho and Tragedy are the two I'd most like to see die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh if that seemed like there wasn't reasoning...Go do a quick iso of Nacho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

V/LA Thursday Evening to Monday Evening..Going Skiing/Superbowl.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

I've only been skimming seeing as I'm now away. Fonz you need to state more on that.

Diddin my activity is only affected by RL and not alignment dependent. Go look at Mafia 116 and Supernatural, two relatively recent games...and ask me if I lurk as scum. Whereas aCoK I got called out for lurking early game. 180d that around...and was town.

There's not much I can do atm...but I hope to contribute while still being away.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Activity is a towntell for me. Jason's high level gave me pasue..I.e. hesitation to vote him.

Yes most of this game has been playing catch-up.

Yes my reasoning against Nero is mostly personal experience.

Nacho doesn't answer when questioned.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Lololololol look at the context of that last quote buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah fonz I've been trying to keep my head above water this game .... what else is new? But thanks for waiting till I'm on vacation for this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Benmage »

There's a pole going for that? Geeze, of course we're lynching off the wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah fonz I asked you to elaborate, I'd love nacho to ask me elaborate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Fonz there was no attempt to hide relevance in that post...duh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Benmage »

What is there near 50% chance to hit scum off wagon? How is nacho not dead yet.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Tragedy and nacho are my top 2 picks for off the wagon. I'd like to see what/if nacho brings to the table.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Are single scum teams common these days? Usually in large games I'm in if there isn't a second scum team there's gonna be a 3rd party of sorts. I'm thinking 5-1 is likely ...a 6 man scum team has a lot of sway and would be quite powerful. (Though we are seeing a good amount of town prs .... oh wine )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah, I know Sens role included any non town roles....I musta read that 3 times to be sure. Which makes our chances of hitting a nontown role off the wagon insanely high. I guess 6-1 is viable considering the town roles seen. Or even 15-4-4-1...I think 14-5-5 would be nuts, but I guess viable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Nice :P . You failed to mention that in my last catchup isos 36/37 where I look off the wagon I start the nacho wagon but am also fine with tragedy. Does that count as reads? Then there’s iso 29 which gives my opinions/willingness to lynch on NC, Kage, DBE and Jason…does that not qualify as reads/giving stances?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #52) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

I believe awhile back you did say something about me not giving reads properly or being noncommittal..I'm unsure I could look for it. But then you also tell Nacho to get up to date in way unlike I did....Meaning?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #53) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Unvote vote Tragedy
Works for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #54) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lets not have another dumb claim. Full claim (In one Post). It is the time. There is no other real option at this point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

That's your iso really.... :roll: (inb4anotheruselesspostzomg!benmagescum!)

What additional explanation did I provide on the FB vote that wasn't around the first time you voted?

I'm pretty sure the next time I arrived in the thread FB claimed..what was I gonna stamp my feet and say you didn't claim both heads, or it wasn't your VERY next post....geeze :roll:

No effort to alternatives is harsh, but sounds nice, so kudos. I thought I made some decent points against Kagelord. Sorry I couldnt explain a meta feel against NC....I usually can't explain meta reads well...they're personal...obv. Did you want me to s.p.e.l.l. out why I was in favor of a DBE or Tragedy lynch? Should've been and should still be obvious...but if you wanted embellishment you could've asked. My time was already limited as fuck...not like I'm twiddling my thumbs this game.

A) I wouldn't say I'm votehopping at all.. I said many times I'd be down for either Nacho lynch or tragedy...Which ever one is the likely lynch is where my vote will be. If I jump it 100 times back and forth I wouldn't call that vote hopping. B) I never said I HATE it...but that does sound nice again. A
) Vote hopping around on nonexistant wagons/impossible lynches/random people (i.e. wasting time) is what annoys me. Trying to get direction for the day....nonono.

Nacho you've done nothing this game...Shall I do a PBPA analysis??? Your iso on me is atrocious.... its looks haphazardly rushed with old information and minimal content. Guess what buddy. I'd rather lynch you. But I'm quite happy with seeing Tragedy go. ZOMG.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 am

Post by Benmage »

What did I miss that you want commented on?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith, how was she scumny D1?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

The Fonz wrote:Ben: at the start of day two, why was KageLord in your view a better vote than Hiraki? Why was Jason a better vote than either?
Hiraki was an early suspect of mine at the onset of this game. Constantly trying to keep my head above water made scum-hunting difficult as I was focusing on regaining a grip on things. As a result concentration on him faded. As D1 progressed I saw more things which raised eyebrows from other people like DBE, and Tragedy. I had a meta scum come to light in NC, and a strong suspicion of Kagelord. I had Jason as a rollercoaster of a read and yes I had my #1 town read post restricted calling for Jasons head, on the basis that he was attacking Jason for a majority of D1 and Jason would want him quite. That initial logic seemed sound.

At the moment I’d probably have to do an iso read or skim of Hiraki to even really recall that players game. Have they been relatively quiet of late? I seem to remember (off the top of my head) things of non- consequence and it seemed like Hiraki was more of a noob than anything else. I have trouble reading the inexperienced and the village idiots.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

DBE was on the wagon. I see no reason to deviate from a tragedy lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Steven Hacking wrote: I really don't like any of the logic in this post.
What was illogical?
Steven Hacking wrote:
When you refer to Nacho's iso, is it just the amount of content, or is there something that is specifically scummy that I'm failing to see?
Lack of content, and failure to answer questions.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

The answer to some of them should’ve been obvious if you’ve read what I’ve been saying in context.
Like this one:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:This doesn't sound like some martyr trying to preserve the integrity of the game to me. This just sounds like he's pissed off.
I was expecting you to explain how that quote was preserving the integrity of the game.
By holding people accountable to their votes, and by illustrating to them that saying a vote is a pressure vote nullifies the pressure.

And this one:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:If you're voting to obtain information, what's the problem with removing the vote when you get the information you want?
Should be obvious what I'm expecting.
The answer should be more obvious. If someone gives a clause to a vote. The vote is worthless. Scenario: I vote you for XXX…once you perform XXX I’ll unvote you.

So the person can realistically never do XXX.

Because why?

You’ll have to convice everyone that their failure to do XXX is scummy and worthy of lynching (right?). Not an easy task. But even if you do so they can……

at L-1. ………

Perform XXX and nullifiy everything you asked for.

To summarize they can drag their feet hoping you loose interest, or at any point perform XXX and totally nullify your case.

I wasn’t about to waste my fucking time on some bullshit game figuring out a hydra. Seriously…this needs fucking explanation….
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Don't like this, obviously.
Referring to the "mist have your siblings claim" post.
First of all, you wanted to sacrifice a player in the game for Mist being confirmed town? What?
Second of all, sibling
s
? It wouldn't take more than one.

You also haven't given reasons for voting me, Tragedy, or wanting to vote DBE.
How was I sacrificing a player in game? I’m confused by you’re terminology, or simply not recalling myself or what I felt when I made that post. Everything mist was doing was bewildering, infact my own error was thinking Mist said siblings and claimed Homer when she claimed Family. Not Siblings…(I am fairly certain) My thinking at this point was a slipup by Mist claiming Homer and saying siblings…the asking for siblings claim was a farfetched thought that another scum might get outted. (its hard trying to recall my exact thought process from back then…but I’m pretty sure this was it). I might even have been scoffing at the idea of the possibilities of siblings.

I actually have given reasoning. If you want more you’re going to have to wait…Probably awhile. In the meantime. Is there anyone playing this game for you, other than myself?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Woooops copied the wrong part over from word...had to reread original quote context to make sure my context was correct...and it wasn't...first section should read:
Benmage wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:This doesn't sound like some martyr trying to preserve the integrity of the game to me. This just sounds like he's pissed off.
I was expecting you to explain how that quote was preserving the integrity of the game.
By holding people accountable to their votes, and by illustrating to them that saying a vote is a pressure vote nullifies the pressure.
Preserving game integrity if I recall was in reference to withholding information from the town, and that such actions are antitown and would not be tolerated. This quote was, yes me being pissed off, because I wasn't about to let FB drag his feet endlessly with such nonsense.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

SENSFAN
can you ask the mod if there could exist an investigative-like immune role, that could not be shown in your power.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:Pay the hell attention, this is like the third time someone has asked me. There is absolutely no wiggle-room, exactly two anti-town roles exist on the Mist wagon; no false positives, nor false negatives.
Yow.
SensFan wrote:My role pm is phrased such that the results are guaranteed unless the mod lies outright to me. Regardless, I sent him a PM to confirm this.
SensFan wrote:*sigh*
Regardless of the fact that my PM contains absolutely zero ambiguity or room for misinformation, the Mod is now saying he 'cannot deny or confirm' if my results are guaranteed to be accurate.
SensFan wrote:Alright, just got confirmation from the Mod. There are exactly two players who were on the Mist wagon that have wincons that go directly against that of the Town. No sanity/immunity issues to worry about.
I forgot about this last one. Pondering the game I would've thought a GF/SK would've been hidden from this, and I had forgotten you had full mod clarity.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

WTf gimmie a second to think........
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Pause for one second... I need to order chinese food. I've caught 1(probably 2 scum)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Alright first and foremost Steven Hacking is scum.

I tracked him to Llamaluff…here’s the kicker…. I also tracked him to the Fonz….This is why I was like w.t.f!! But how many town roles visit two people in one night? And Llama’s dead…nonono.

Here’s further why I have caught 2 scum. Yesterday I tracked ribwich to both DemonHybrid and Sottyrulez….I nearly jumped the gun in claiming when I saw Sotty had a post restriction…but I held back to see if DH had the same restriction wherein I was going to claim.

DH, didn’t…so I was perplexed and thought it best to not claim.

Now Llama is dead. SH visited two people. Rib visited two people. We only had one NK N1, but now two NKs N2.

We also have now seen a lot of town PRs. (Plus I count myself).

So my theory is that the scum can both perform some sort of night action and kill. Rib’s kill N1 was blocked is what I believe.

Lets geterdone.

Vote Steven Hacking
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah, after Sens claim I obv tracked off wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Thats why I didn't claim yesterday....
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I want to hear rib's fakeclaim personally before we end this day too early. But both will suffice :D
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Much later methinks considering ribwich was on the wagon....Which leaves only 1 scum left on the wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats L-3 than.... Please no more votes
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ooooo Sens nice gambit..and the plot thickens...We matchup who was off the first and on the second and hopefully got this on lockdown.

(brb)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

So that cements that rib is even more likely scum.

Leaving fonz/DH/Jason/maritya?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Consigliere wrote:sens' input also furthers your case against Steven.
Oh lol, you get tracked to a dead guy you die. :mrgreen: None of this Supernatural/aCoK crap.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Considering we have SH and ribbie locked down for the next two days... I'd be surprised if Jason as a doctor could live that long.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:He was not even roleblocked.
Would this have been shown?...there was only the 1 kill N1.

But like I said. We have days a couple nights...and I'd find it hard to see him survive that long. Compounded with the validity of your arguments. D5? Could very well be his hanging.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Consigliere wrote:If he fakeclaimed the doc, why the hell wouldn't the real doc have come out?
Woah WOah woah. Not necessary!!!! NOT YET
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

Probably should've counterclaimed right off the bat. 1 scum for 1 doc is definitely worth it.

However now that we have 2 days of lynching scum...if there is a doc to counterclaim...please wait to D5.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

sottyrulez wrote:Investigative roles yes. Protective roles generally don't get informed.
This.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Or scum feared a watcher on a doc...lotsa wine as to why Jason lived. But if he's around on D5 we can retalk things over.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

I assume I was blocked I tried to track Lowell and got a message that said I was unable to determine where he went.

That doesn't seem like a standard didn't go anywhere...so I assume I got roleblocked.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh ya and
vote bob
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fonz u suck.

MOD
tell Fonz Steven Hacking flipped scum.

Players with the best interest of Springfield will flip green
Last edited by Scott Brosius on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hammer away.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah we can wait...but I like night phase over the weekend..cause I'm usually busy over the weekend, and tomorrow its back to business.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

My only point is....we really dont need to hear more fakeclaim.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Benmage »

bobsnox wrote:
Benmage wrote:Hammer away.
Don't mind if I do. :P

VOTE: bobsnox
LOL....great scum move. I've seen it horrendously modkilled....

How the fuck did we let that happen.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ....hahaha comical...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah...i sorta lol'd at Scott when I saw the replacement thing.... Kinda a waste for you...if we need a replacement down the road, that culda been you... fuckina..what a waste...nice little maneuver there tho. Definitely got a chuckle and a roll of the eyes at myself for it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lol I'm sold....I did try and track wraith but got blocked again.

vote wraith
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #91) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

That's a new angle....get unsuspected team members lynched.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #92) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

If we're lynching 3 and nailing 2 I'm sure we'll probably hit the roleblocker and I doubt I make it far....but right now I can't complain....sotty and fonz deaths make sense.

I really don't care for the claims...the math is on our side.

Pedit ...or they just avoid Jason ...doc aint that bad for scum...Jason's also on the to die list...but we'll get there too
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:I still don't think making it a 2-shot Sensor was a huge mistake. One shot is almost useless until right before endgame if the Scum are proportionally on the lynchwagon.
How can you say that when after the first shot you had 4 scum in 10.
SensFan wrote:I think that when either scumteam decided to leave me unkilled/unblocked the night after my 1-shot claim, they should have known that they were playing with fire. And after my 2nd shot was claimed, I think killing me was just a huge mistake.
So it was bad that we believed a townie telling us his OP role was 1 shot. But it was also bad that after discovering the lie the person was killed....What if you were a 3 shot? Or unlimited sensor....then they'd be heroes.

(Btw myteam didn't kill you)
bobsnox wrote:Nuts.

At least I bought SA some time.
SA doomed your team killing me.... I was technically I viable lynch candidate.
Zachrulez wrote:By large game standards this game was actually pretty short.
QFT..gogo speedlynches.

Also the lynches were lined up mathematically...so you aren't scum-hunting everyone...you're scumhunting from a small pool.
SensFan wrote:While the setup was obviously very swingy, based largely on the Sensor role, I do think it was a well-designed and well-run game, and I thank the Mod and backup/reviewers for a great game.
I agree wholeheartedly.

**Any particular reason for quiting SF?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

I still dont see how sensor is useless with immunity issues... it would had said 1 person on the Mist wagon. BAM look elsehwere! (Just like town knew to do)

And it would had said 3 on the Tragedy lynch....examine it further. (Just like town knew todo)....but there would've been some extra leway for manipulation.

Its the same thing with cop investigations in any of the many games out there that have cops and GFs...the sheer presence of a GF or potential for the presence of a GF gives those automatic mod confirmed roles somewhat of a check and balance.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Town was jacked.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow.. So Nucelear team could've investigate us. And than redirected our kill and dominated!

But somehow Benmage nailed 2 with his first 2 tracks... Crazy. Oh and tracked the 3rd one on his next actual attempt but was RB'd :P ... Seriously. Best Tracker ever?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”