Zachtown in the mountains (Game over TOWN WINS!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Man, I was really hoping to be scum this game :cry: :cry: :cry:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'd say I prefer scum. This way I can basically only blame myself for a lose.

However I wanted to be scum this game so I wouldn't have to give it as much attention since I'm spreading myself thin(And mountainous setups require alot of work). Also the last mountainous one I was in I was town. Tho the double day lynch is different.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:I'd say I prefer scum.
I'd say I like being the manipulator more than the investigator, but to each their own. Also I'm town more than scum...so I like the latter.

That said...D1 should only have 1 lynch. Not 100% on the mechanics of this double lynch, but I guess we can no lynch for one of the lynches and than perform a standard lynch.

I'm thinking we no lynch off the bat..and than progress the day as if it were normal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

Dry-fit wrote:
Benmage wrote:I'm thinking we no lynch off the bat..and than progress the day as if it were normal.
Wouldn't it make more sense to lynch the first day and then see what we decide from there?
OHHHHHH right we see the flip instantaneously.

F what I said. We'll utilize both lynches.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:ITT: Scum explain how happy they are that they're not scum.
How much you willing to stake? (For my self, no nothing of the copycat)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Benmage »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:I know 3 people in this cast. I feel a newb all over again. :)

I would random vote, but since they don't count yet...
I think I was in a game with you....where you either flaked...got replaced...or active lurked...i'm blanking and don't want to lookup my own history...you remember anything by chance?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Benmage »

VOTE: percy

Can one be permanently v/la for a game.....there may or may not be an ongoing game that may or may not be mind bottling :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote I am innocent
this case seems sound.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:
Benmage wrote:I'm thinking we no lynch off the bat..and than progress the day as if it were normal.
Wouldn't it make more sense to lynch the first day and then see what we decide from there?
OHHHHHH right we see the flip instantaneously.

F what I said. We'll utilize both lynches.
I already nix'd that plan. But thanks for the IIoA....looks like the 7 year old was right.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Benmage »

I Am Innocent wrote:
I just took the call on it and completely blew it up in your face.
For the purpose of????? .........Trying to look busy......classic scum tell.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Benmage wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
I just took the call on it and completely blew it up in your face.
For the purpose of????? .........Trying to look busy......classic scum tell.
For the purpose of trying to make sure town uses all its lynching opportunities. Anyone suggesting otherwise is pushing anti town strategies.

Question back at you: Was the information I provided helpful to the town? Was it hurtful to the mafia?
It was null. It was filler. Therefore it was scummy and not helpful for the town. It was information on useless points because my initial point was based on the idea of not seeing the flips. I had forgotten that Zach said flips would be instantly revealed and corrected myself. Had they been hidden, I would've pushed for a D1 only 1 lynch.

**My vote on innocent if it isn't already clear, is no longer random.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:IAM, if Benmage's plan was scummy, why aren't you voting him?
Cause it's page 2. I don't over react to
poor play early
in the game. More often than not these players turn up townie. But I'll watch him...
Misstatement...I had already corrected myself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:IAM, if Benmage's plan was scummy, why aren't you voting him?
Vote: Sotty7
Looks like your trying to show something ....what is it?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:53 am

Post by Benmage »

RedCoyote wrote:I don't think IAI's numbers are IIoA, because he clearly states after giving us the information that he doesn't like the plan. Additionally, he isn't saying that Benmage is scummy for suggesting it, he's just crunching the numbers for the town's benefit. Benmage getting defensive looks significantly worse than anything else here.
It's filler posting. Thats why its scummy.
I Am Innocent wrote: To not use every possible lynch helps scum, so I used the words "scummy plan". Does that mean a townie who plays much more like a newbie who doesn't know any better could suggest it? Absolutely not.

So my first move was to make sure town understood that every lynch should be used, it is in our best interest. Next was to see if Benmage is a poor playing townie or opportunistic scum. So far his play falls under the poor playing townie category.

SO you can crunch numbers..but fail at reading comprehension. I nix'd the plan...so the town already wasn't doing it, so you weren't guiding anyone. And again, had reveals not been instantly flipped I'd of pushed for 1 lynch on D1 only.
I Am Innocent wrote:
@ BenMage, what is your record on this site as town and mafia? Can you give me your best game as town?
Feel free to do the research yourself.
Elmo wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:So my first move was to make sure town understood that every lynch should be used, it is in our best interest. Next was to see if Benmage is a poor playing townie or opportunistic scum. So far
his play falls under the poor playing townie category
Okay. Why do you think that?
QFT. I'd like to know this as well considering I already corrected myself over a misinterpretation...so to suggest I'm playing poorly...is simply trying to undermine me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Benmage »

V/La Till Monday evening EST.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

I Am Innocent wrote: Ben has that newbie feel
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I Am Innocent wrote: Ben, I really do think you are townie. If you are, step back and look for a minute and stop being so dang stubborn:
AtE
I Am Innocent wrote: 1) Do you know that INCLUDING THE PREGAME CHAT, 7 of the 16 players have 2 posts or less. Do you think there is a chance that the three scum could be laying low, watching this all play out and smiling. One player has yet to POST AT ALL!
Deflection. And yes there are more than 1 scum in this game..thank you.
I Am Innocent wrote: 2) I have never put out the statistics like that before. I could have blended in and random voted like everybody else.
But I thought it was essential that town use all its lynches
. NOBODY BEFORE I POSTED THAT SAID THAT WE SHOULD USE ALL OUR LYNCHES THROUGHOUT THE GAME. I was clarifying, because nobody else had. I can guarantee you one thing, if I was scum, there ain't no way I am shooting out the statistics cause my hope and prayer would be less lynches and more nk's. Think about it.
Standard, "I'd never do this as scum, I can't be scum".....geeze and hes calling me newb :roll: :roll: ... basic 101 scum tells up the ass from this guy.

Do I write him off as a VI?
I Am Innocent wrote:
Benmage wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
@ BenMage, what is your record on this site as town and mafia? Can you give me your best game as town?
Feel free to do the research yourself.
Very anti-town behavior here. If you have nothing to hide, you would supply this information willingly.
Use the search function...look at my posts..i dont have the time, nor desire to pull up every game of mine, and I don't have an arbitrary "oh I was the best here" game.. I was the best in every game I played, save my first newbie, and first large one.
I Am Innocent wrote: Question for you, are you playing under an alias in Newbie 1017 by chance, cause there are
a ton of players
just like you in there...:roll:
lol...yeah i'm playing as all of them...why are you asking pointless questions?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:why are you asking pointless questions?
Oh right, you like to talk about pointless filler stuff...and pointless questions because you are scum. Right.

I haven't read pg 4 and on...will do so with more time... V/la now tho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Post 94 mon, obv misrep /scum can you find it? Will show later and deal with innocent who after this game really needs to ho back to the newbie section. I am not opposed to his lynch/being replaced out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Benmage »

I did some reading here, when the thread was locked...but gonna go back and reread so i can quote things.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey Pecry, I wish I was scum so I didn't have to read every word. Is it nice skimming?
reCaught up only to pg 6 :(
I Am Innocent wrote: Do you know what else is a scum tell...voting for yourself.

unvote
vote I am innocent

To the rest of the town, sorry. I have never been lynched as a townie, nor lost a game as a townie. Somehow keeping me around may cost me another win...so I am bailing to rid us of this confusion. Keep an eye for those on my wagon, at least one scum there.
More AtE/guess what noone cares about your short term record.
I Am Innocent wrote: Sotty nominated me for a scummy as best new player. Now she wants me off. Watch her, def scum possibility. Townie Sotty would know how much I could help the team out...
News flash. If you win in the special Olympics....you're still special. And your play warrants a lynch, or a replacement. Go back to the newbie games please.
Mina wrote: Or even better, actually make a case on someone who's scum, and vote for that person in order to get
that other player
lynched. How the hell are you saving the town from a mislynch by ENSURING YOU GET LYNCHED MORE QUICKLY? You're just cutting discussion short, giving fewer people a chance to take stands, and letting scum keep their hands clean.

But probably replace out, because now people will all go, "Oh my God, he's APPEALING TO EMOTION," and hop on your wagon.

Oh my God. I hate irritating "self-sacrificing" Vanilla Townies who think they're being
soooo
selfless by handing the scum a free mislynch on a silver platter.
All of this.
I Am Innocent wrote:Now vote me out.
ALL OF YOU!
Scum surely ain't gonna touch this now
Stating the last part ruins any potential truth to it....please go back to the newbie section.
mongoose wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:you know, this stat talk is really getting away from the actual objective of finding and lynching scum. I would suspect scum would be happy to drag discussion away from scum hunting in anyway possible maybe even perhaps lead the discussion away.....
I agree with this post. I think the people who lead discussion away from lynching tend to be scum, and the stats didn't help this. However, I am innocent does list his suspicions and they seem to be decent so for now I think he is town.
So it looks like in this statement of yours you agree with my point against IAI that his stat post was filler. Whether he redeemed himself with listing suspicions as well is an entirly different thing.
mongoose wrote: On the other hand, Benmage's posts dont help much at all.
He suggests 1 lynch every day,
Inaccuracy #1. I never said 1 lynch everyday. I said for the first day only we utilize 1 lynch.
mongoose wrote:He starts a case on Innocent which is rather pointless stating that posting facts is scummy, which isnt true because hes been posting content along with it.
1. facts were filler, hence scummy
2. content doesn't nullify my initial point.
mongoose wrote: I think he is the scmmiest player so far, though even then I think its not much of a case and isn't too strong. I have pretty bad feeling about him too.

vote benmage
Explain this last sentence because I am lost.

1. You think I am the scummiest thus far?
2. You don't think the case on me is very strong?
3. You have a bad feeling about me?
^All correct?
RedCoyote wrote: In other news, I don't have much to bring to the plate offensively at the moment. Elmo, Percy, Sotty, Oso... all making valid points and good posts. benmage is a little sloppy but, like IAI, I don't really see anything sinister about him.
?
Pecy’s 1 post of content is all good?
Percy wrote:
Mina wrote:Oh! And something I wanted to ask Percy about:
(Also, Benmage said he forgot that the flips weren't instantaneous, but it sure looks to me like he read the OP and didn't read the Rules post.)
So what do you think the scum motivation of this would be?
It's a lie. Scum lie. Scum lie to make themselves sound better. But sometimes people lie to make themselves sound better, even when they're not scum, because they want to cover for their mistakes. Maybe it's not a lie, maybe he genuinely read the rules post and the OP and still didn't get the instantaneous flips thing, and then proceeded to forget about it and kick up a big fuss.
But I think it's a lie, and it's worth noting.
Interesting....I read what was in the sign-up thread. And didn't re-read what was in this thread. Some time passed, and the detail of instant flips slipped my mind. My last game with multiple lynches waited to the end of the day for flips. Although you honestly believing it a lie...is something i'll note.
RedCoyote wrote:Benmage, as town, should've either recognized that or went in a different direction with his accusations. There's no reason to continue to press on a point like that unless you're just hard up to get into a shouting match.
***********Really? I wouldn't jump to conclusions about how effective my actions may or may not be? Does anyone at this point not think IAI is a huge, wasted slot,
TOWN
-noob?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

imkingdavid wrote: Anyway, just did an ISO of Benmage. His first few posts are about as obvscum as you can get. First, he complains about not being scum (yeah... right...). Then he says we should not use one of our lynches, which is a terrible idea, and then he immediately changes his mind when someone calls him on it, as if he didn't know.
Benmage wrote:It was null. It was filler. Therefore it was scummy and not helpful for the town.
Null =/= scummy. Null = null.
VOTE: Benmage
This is as "obvscum" as you can get. :roll: :roll:
Point 1. WIFOM. Done.
2. A damn good thing had we not had instant flips which I had forgotten about. Why would I make such a blatant misstatement?
3. Null posting doesn't benefit the town. Therefore on the premise that if it aint benefiting the town, it's hurting the town. So if it hurts the town, it is scummy.

Wow...phenomenal vote there chief. (massive sarcasm)
Furcolow wrote: oh. i didnt know there were only townies and mafia.
i feel like an idiot.
im glad you told me that.
Hey Percy, lookie lookie.
jasonT1981 wrote:
unvote
vote: Nik

flat out lie. He is not a day cop.. If he was, he would know my proper role and not that I am mafia.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
jasonT1981 wrote:ok, i see above he is lying.... Im happy with my vote.
A claim like that could have outted a real cop.

you say your vote aint random and its down to business... with a fake cop claim? if its serious... present your case and defend your lies, scum!
Ohhhhh Percyyyyy???????
jasonT1981 wrote: my vote was based on that, realizing the game is all vanilla...
Perc

Pg 6 down.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Benmage »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote: my vote was based on that, realizing the game is all vanilla...
Perc.
Yea, nice try trying to make me look bad there... the way you quoted that it looks like I am saying my vote was based on realizing it was all Vanilla... that was not... if your gonna quote me to make me look like scum at lease quote it right. the realizing this is all vanilla part was in reference to the bit you continently left out which made it obivious what I was saying...
jasonT1981 wrote: I realize that now, I am in a few games atm as well as modding and it didnt registered at the time of post that it was all vanilla setup with 3 goons, m
y vote was based on your rolecop claim, claiming me as scum.
. at the time I thought you were being serious and I had not realized it was all vanilla. I knew you were wrong with your claim that I am scum and voted you thinking it was a flat out scum lie. I actually thought you were seriously claiming rolecop with a guilty on me and knew (at the time) you were lying about it)

m
y vote was based on that, realizing the game is all vanilla... I will go back to my previous vote

unvote
vote:Elmo
you left out a key part to make me look bad there. Nice try

unvote
vote: Benmage
No dumbass. I quote it to show that you misread the game, Or basically that you forgot about a key element of the game. Notice how I continuously call it to Percy's attention. Because he called out my forgetfulness as a lie. Which it clearly wasn't. Despite you somehow forgetting this game to be mountainous isn't even my point.

But thank you very much come again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

RedCoyote wrote:
Benmage 205 wrote:Does anyone at this point not think IAI is a huge, wasted slot,
TOWN
-noob?
Yeah, I don't think that. I think he's an okay guy. I think you're the one who's wasting time tunnelling on a slot you supposedly see as town.
You don't think him town...thats funny considering:
RedCoyote wrote:I actually like you IAI. I think Sotty is being too harsh on you for what I see as a fairly common argument between you and Benmage (although it's a little shorter than normal perhaps). Two townies go crazy on each other but eventually back off with both of them conceding that the other is likely town.
Tunneling a slot to confirm them town to the whole game...sounds like a check in my book. Worried we're gonna start confirming people as not scum? I'd be.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:
Benmage 205 wrote:Hey Pecry, I wish I was scum so I didn't have to read every word. Is it nice skimming?
Was this solely on the back of Nikanor's reaction? I haven't skimmed at all this game, nice try though.
Nope, it was done solely out of jealousy.
Percy wrote:
Benmage 205 wrote:Interesting....I read what was in the sign-up thread. And didn't re-read what was in this thread. Some time passed, and the detail of instant flips slipped my mind. My last game with multiple lynches waited to the end of the day for flips. Although you honestly believing it a lie...is something i'll note.
So you're saying you read the rules the first time around carefully enough to notice the instant flips (because the doublelynch mechanics are shiny and new and it's the first question that came to my mind), and since forgot? It made much more sense when you were saying it was just a mistake. But now you've said you forgot, and this story shows up when I call you on it. Not buying it.
Lol, called me out on it? You make it sound like that means something. Why would I just be like, Oh I thought A then forgot about A thinking B, but now I remember A again…all on my own? Lol. And how does that not make sense… it’s actually quite simple.
Percy wrote:
Benmage 208 wrote:No dumbass. I quote it to show that you misread the game, Or basically that you forgot about a key element of the game. Notice how I continuously call it to Percy's attention. Because he called out my forgetfulness as a lie. Which it clearly wasn't. Despite you somehow forgetting this game to be mountainous isn't even my point.
Except it's actually completely different. Jason says he misread the game. It's quite a bad misreading. Scummy? I don't think so. But he hasn't now, several posts into clearing up this misunderstanding, said he "forgot".
Your hysterical defence is noted.
:!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :!: :!: Wow.... How does someone read this thread, and misunderstand it beign mountainous :eek: :eek: :eek: fantastic right off Percy....And its not scummy..because scum don't skim right? Wait... are you skimming Percy?
Percy wrote: OK, I'll play along. How is this different to Benmage vs. IAI? Especially with the "forgot" comment.
What of the forgot comment.. it was further explaining a response to you actually thinking it was a lie…no one else suggested this…I didn’t just make it up whimsically… You’re really stretching here.

unvote vote Percy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Sotty7 wrote:Benmage, what are you exactly trying to say with post 227?
It looks like RC specifically says he doesn't think IAI is town. However he than goes to right off mine and IAI's exchange as town v town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

mongoose wrote: I wasn't too big on the initial case on Jason, since I had made the same mistake in
forgetting
the roles.
Pecry :o :o

Humans….making errors? Like forgetting things??? Impossible. String me and mongoose up right now! LAL! Right Percy!!! Why aren’t you voting me anyways? You think lying is acceptable? That’s messed up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

I Am Innocent wrote:Question for the group, did the following strike a nerve with anyone?
Sotty7 wrote:
Nikanor Post 117 wrote:Where are you getting day talk from?
If I was one of three scum in this set up I'd want some day talk. The amount of mislynches needed would make me cry, double day or not.
What bothered me was 1) the topic of day talk. Never even crossed my mind. And 2) the thought of the amount of lynches "would make" her cry. Another thing I never contemplated as a townie.

Did anyone else here think along the same lines as Sotty?
Nope. Lets look at a flawless math game. 10-3 on D2. 7-3 on D3. 4-3 D4...1 mislynch = gg.

D4 don't look too hard. Scum have a huge advantage in mountainous game imo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

imkingdavid wrote:Oh, wow I
forgot
this game was all vanilla/goon as well.
OMFG! The hits keep coming. Percy you nailed a whole scum team by now right?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

RedCoyote wrote:
Furcolow 134 wrote:also, the town seems really really split on benmage
I noticed this as well. This IAI/Benmage thing is pretty divisive.
What do both of you think of IAI and myself. Please repeat if you've previously stated...i just wanna keep everything fresh.
RedCoyote wrote:
Elmo 141 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:ok,
i see above he is lying
.... Im happy with my vote. A claim like that could have outted a real cop.
Shouldn't you already know he was lying? What did you see?
Unvote
;
vote:jasonT1981

And how could a real Cop be outed in a mountainous game?

This is quite telling if you ask me.
I hate ambiguity. It leaves room later for wigglage....wigglage is scummy.

What is quite telling?
Dry-fit wrote: However, that does look like a slip by jason.
Unvote. Vote: jasonT1981
Easy wagoning :igmeou:
KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:uhm... so when kingdavid says he forgot it means nothing, but when jason says he forgot it's a scumtell? Seriously?

I'm still happy with my vote.
No!...they're all lies...Gosh are following nothing....tell him Percy.
Nikanor wrote: Only I'm allowed to WIFOM myself into finding town, because I'm the only one who does it right.
IDK NIK......I'm a bit of a wine connoisseur.
Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Dry-fit

I think Jason's 'slip' is being blown way out of proportion and Dry-fit is trying to capitalise on that.
QFT
I Am Innocent wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Had they been hidden, I would've pushed for a D1 only 1 lynch
I just proved a few posts earlier that one lynch a day is worse for town than two lynches a day, even if they are random.

The underlined above is scummy. It shouldn't matter whether a flip is revealed or not, we are still better off, ESPECIALLY D1, lynching the two most scummy looking people, even if we don't get an instant flip on the first player.

Disagree?
Disagree...your math is for computer randomization and doesn't account for humans. I take my skills first.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:I can get behind percy this game. His post feels really protown. I am another person who really likes the RVS. I disagree with his putting I Am Innocent in townreads, but not everyone is perfect.
Uhoh..here we go again.

Percy you should be renamed king of the VI’s.
Percy wrote:This is poorly phrased. I do not think that Benmage not knowing about the instaflips is a tell either way, but I do think that his "forgetting" line was an unnecessary lie.
Meaning what?
I Am Innocent wrote: Ben this was Mongoose's first official post of the game. (He had one other prior to the game officially starting)

Would you consider this filler posting Ben?

Also, please provide your top 3 suspects as soon as possible.
1. No
2. I'll get back to you.

Alright I think I
skimmed
:o :eek: ...err read the stuff I was behind in.

Anyways my #1 lynch is Percy, but dry-fit and RC are both good lynches.

Will look into some fancy stuff soon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Alright new reads.
11. Benmage –town leader.
4. Elmo- Town
3. I Am Innocent –town
16. Mongoose-town
13. Oso –town
1. JasonT1981 –town
2. Sotty7 –slight town
6. Nikanor – null to slight town
7. RedCoyote -null
9. Mina -null
10. Furcolow –worth policying
15. KaleiÐoscøpe –null
12. Imkingdavid – null to scummy
5. Percy-100% scum
8. Locke Lamora-scum
14. Dry-fit - scum
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

EBWOP: Kscope should read null to slight policying (don't iso him :eek: )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

1 second.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Checking the last votecount.

Let's go for Dry-fit...we have till the 12th for D1...we should leave 1 week for our second lynch atleast. A policy on Kscope could be easier to achieve in 1 week if need be.

unvote vote Dry-fit
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

***********I want everyone to weigh in on their view of Dry-fit in their next post.

His iso is small if you need refreshing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Elmo wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to post. We probably need to kill someone soon? I think I'm going with Sotty's read on Jason, plus Red + Dry-fit voting for him. I think most people should move to one of the major reasonably soon.
Why does Red + Dry-fit voting Jason make you like voting Jason more?

For me it actually turns me off from his lynch. Plus I've gotten so many noob-tells from the guy I'd rather not have him be the first lynch. Maybe the second...we'd assess that obviously after imo a dry-fit lynch.

I'll tell you this right now. With the information at hand, I will not be voting Jason.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In fact Elmo.... could you go ahead and bullet the case on Jason for me please.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Another thing is I think DH flips scum. I'm not buying his claim. So afterwards when there is only one lynch and;

Diddin(who probably dies tonight), Slaxx, Simo, Jase, and obviously myself(to myself) are confirmed. The last scum exists within yourself, Smit, and TL.

Catering to DH, and following what he's saying about himself to be town (although I don't believe this) means that when he dies TL also goes to the confirmed side. Meaning you and smit are the last 2 scum. This isn't setting-up multiple lynches this is logically deducing who could possibly be the remaining scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Benmage »

FUCK....Last post is in the wrong thread^^^^^^^^^^^
Mod can you edit/delete?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh woops....I think I blundered thinking you were voting Jason. Gotchya now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't think furc is a viable lynch. Not enough interested...Not for the first lynch at least.

Elmo, Kscope.
You both said a willingness to switch to Dryfit...lets start making lead wagon. Please switch your votes to Dryfit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Benmage »

V/LA until Monday
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

OMGUS by Percy looks all too appropriate, wouldn't you say.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Requesting Day Extension
....Two replacements...that pretty important in a game of only 16.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote: You continue to misrepresent my points.
I'm merely pointing out your inconsistency.
Percy wrote: I think you lied.
Think I lied? A second ago you sounded dead certain.
Percy wrote:I haven't voted you because I've had trouble locating the scum motivation - lying when you don't have to is a pretty scummy thing to do, but it could (have been) just be an overdefensive playstyle thing.
You haven't voted me, because you know I'm town. You know I'm town, because I wasn't listed as one of your scum teammates in your role pm. You also didn't vote me because you know the likelyhood of getting me lynched is basically a big ole zero. However you've created this carefully asserted "lie" concoction in a subtly way to perhaps use in future case building, or to undermine my town authority.

Otherwise what took you so long to Lynch all Liars?

What scum motivations would there be behind that kind of lie?

You really think its so farfetched that I could forget something like this? But find it so much easier to accept that I'd lie over this....to save face? :roll:
Percy wrote:
Bemmage wrote:3. I Am Innocent –town
I don't know why IAI is a townread for you, especially given how you started this day out. Also your scum-by-wiki version of scumhunting surely means IAI is scum with that self-voting business, only scum self vote right?
Pointing out tons of scummy actions causeing him to implode in a manner that I have seen beginner town players do. Checks for me.

I don't know what "scum-by-wiki" scumhunting is...so feel free to explain, or carry on making up random false tangents.

Let’s break this down again Percy. You find it unfathomable that I could forget an abnormal aspect to this game. Yet do not care when these two people also say they forgot aspects of the game. Moreover you write off a misread by Jason as not being as bad as forgetting something. How does one read this game and not know it mountainous is beyond me, yet all good in your book. Like I said, you sought to assert a “lie” onto me to undermine my town authority.
mongoose wrote:TBH
I forgot
the game had no PR's as well.
imkingdavid wrote:Oh, wow
I forgot
this game was all vanilla/goon as well. So Nik what was the point behind that fakeclaim then? I guess I'm missing something.
RedCoyote wrote:
Benmage 264 wrote:What is quite telling?
jason said that Nikanor was lying about him because he's not scum and votes him. A couple of minutes later he says, "i see above he is lying" refering to Nikanor admitting the obvious fact that there is no Cop in the game. As Elmo pointed out, there was no need for the second post. The second post shows jason's first post to be a complete sham. The first post is just a forced reaction.

In other words, it's like the second Nikanor says he's a Cop with a guilty on jason, jason reacts with a revote and a protest without so much as thinking about it. He has to because he's scum. If he would've taken two seconds to think about it, as I think a townjason would have, he would've realized it was just a dumb joke.
I don't see this as damning as you are suggesting. I see the first reaction as a town noob exploding when being lied about.
RedCoyote wrote:
Benmage 265 wrote:dry-fit and RC are both good lynches.
Benmage 266 wrote:7. RedCoyote -null
9. Mina -null
10. Furcolow –worth policying
15. KaleiÐoscøpe –null
12. Imkingdavid – null to scummy
5. Percy-100% scum
8. Locke Lamora-scum
14. Dry-fit - scum
These contradict. Explain.
Benmage wrote:
Alright new reads.
RedCoyote wrote:
Benmage 276 wrote:***********I want everyone to weigh in on their view of Dry-fit in their next post.
Not a fan. I wouldn't be upset if he was lynched.
The hour is near. You should switch to Dry-fit. A Policy on furc for the second lynch could probably be accepted.

I Am Innocent wrote: Then you got Ben who as RC pointed out, is trying to cut off the Furc wagon before it gets started.
You're damn right. Too many directions for L1. I am being the only town person here trying to put a lynch who most people have said they're willing to lynch. Seeing as we have 2 today those of you who feel more strongly elsewhere can pursue those options for our #2 lynch. I want the #2 lynch to have ample time. So yes, not voting Furc now, give you more time to campaign a furc wagon later if thats truly what you want.

Seee meeee town.
Sotty7 wrote:
Benmage Post 298 wrote:OMGUS by Percy looks all too appropriate, wouldn't you say.
Not really. Your case was awful, it pushed you up my list by leaps and bounds.
I dare you to attempt to identify my case. Go ahead, bullet it for me.

I agree with LL post 309.

Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: red coyote

dry-fit gave a reason why i should unvote. he claimed he will be more active.
I wasnt sure why people would say RC was scum, but I dislike his vote on me and can see why he would as scum.
:roll: Thats reasoning?
Furcolow wrote:anyways, the only explanation I can see is you scum with dry-fit.
unvote;
vote: dry-fit

bigger wagon on scum > smaller wagon on scum
You are all over the place.

Furc, meet context. Referring to ones actions would sound weird to give them such personification as “scum”. Rather you attribute the actions as reflections of the person thus using the term “scummy” was used to describe the filler posting of a person at the time believed to be scum.

And despite this specific out of context misread saying someone is scummy or scum would be null in my book.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote:I'm considering voting Dry, but I want to see him post some more first...
Thats another one of his strikes...lack of content.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote:Ben, this is your third post
whilst
you are supposedly V/LA. I don't consider this a good sign.
That's because you are a noob. Activity is a town-tell.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 am

Post by Benmage »

@MOD
Can you please in the meantime continue to look for players with more site experience. Baby Spice doesn't even know what LA means.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Benmage »

There is nothing to defend from. You don't understand the concept of limited access. You are either:

A) A Villiage Idiot
or
B) A Noob

There is nothing wrong with the latter. We all start there. This game, however, has specifically asked for experienced players.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:55 am

Post by Benmage »

FURC if you don't revote dryfit in your next post I'm voting you and not unvoting until you hang. Enough is enough. You unvoted him for more content...then revoted, and now unvoted for the same excuse.

Enough is enough.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah that game you looked town. You've been all over this game, whose your read anyways?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:dry-fit faked an FoS on me to make me appear scum
i am fairly sure he tried an in-depth tactic as scum, to buddy town
So dryfit is your #1 suspect atm?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

vote Percy
so now that I'm confirmed town Lets nail another scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

jasonT1981 wrote:how does that make you confirmed town?
Come on buddy.

You're also basically confirmed town-VI/noob..buts thats okay you'll get better.

I bet you already know why I am confirmed. Lets use some Socrates style of questioning to help you realize you knew all along. Why do you think I could make such a statement as I'm confirmed?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Your fearless leader says RedCoyote is not todays lynch.

Percy is.

People of interest include Mina and Nikanor. Locke's contribution thus far has been so abysmal that he can't be written off so easily, yet.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

jasonT1981 wrote:Guys, Im heading out tonight... wont be back until tommorow sometime.
Ditto.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tomorrow I'ma break it down why Percy is our #1 choice for todays second lynch, while also naming probably 3rd scum and clearing some others as town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

Busy weekend sorry guys ill be back in here soon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:My initial read of Dry-fit was scummy, but I was seeing scum in the way the wagon was developing, and I didn't think there was enough for a lynch. I was wrong.
Yep.
Percy wrote:
Hannity 418 wrote:
vote Percy
so now that I'm confirmed town Lets nail another scum.
It's a fact that you were third on the Dry-fit wagon, and you gave it a big push.
It does buy you a lot of town points, doesn't it. Fuck, I was so sure I was on to something with you.

Hmmmm. I'm going to leave off my case for the moment. But I'm not considering you confirmed, and I'll still be keeping a close eye on you.
Lol. The mod might as well have confirmed. But you need to keep up your undermining. I'm appreciating the "hannity". And whats with this "case"?? You got a case me...lol i'd love to hear it.

Lets see.... Despite alternative wagons the one you campaigned got a scum lynched!.....oh wait :eek:
Percy wrote:Fuck. Fuck!

With my Hannity read blown, and my RedCoyote read blown, I'm reeling and need to re-read.
Lets seee...(what happened to his furc read?)
Percy wrote:Based on nothing more than the slip that has been pointed out before, I'm going to
Vote: Baby Spice
. For those that missed it, here it is again:
jason wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Hmm, Jason's #98. Blatant buddy on Sotty and
a vote on town
that includes buddying as a reason.
Note the bold! Vote on TOWN.... now how is BS so sure eh?
I really like this slip for BS-scum. I'm going to re-read and figure out whether my vote should stay, but that's where I want to go right now.
Easy vote on Furc-VI yesterday. Easy vote on obv-VI BS today. Trying to be very non-confrontational aye Percy.
jasonT1981 wrote:I actually wouldn't mind seeing the case on Percy. I'm still undecided about it. BS right now is my no1 pick as scum.
BS is an easy mislynch. You don't want him here in lylo...but we dont need him dead yet
Percy wrote: I think jason, havingfitz, Locke Lamora and Benmage are probtown, along with RC. I think IAI is town for reasons I said earlier. I had a townread of KScope, but no more, he's solidly null. I still think Furcolow is scummy, but I think Baby Spice is worse.
Easy mislynches on VI's.
Locke Lamora wrote:I'm a bit behind on this game, but based on a quick glance through Percy's ISO, it's quite clear he's a good candidate for Dry-fit's buddy. The first time he mentions him, he includes him in his scumreads with no other explanation, which I find to be a good tell. He then moves from saying he's scummy but he prefers his own wagons more to casting doubt on the wagon because of the people on it. There are several attempts to derail the wagon without ever really making an extensive effort to analyse it or Dry-fit's play.

Vote: Percy

Could also go for a Nikanor lynch. Jason is clearly town.
QFT
KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:Let's lynch either Percy or Redcoyote before thursday, so we don't waste this time.
RC aint being lynched today. Sorry. Too many opposed.
Percy wrote:Earlier in the day I had a townread of mongoose, largely gut-based. But there was some weirdness that I pointed out here. And while everyone is piling on me, how about this quote from mongoose:
mongoose wrote:I dont see anything wrong with dryfit to be honest. I think everything he has said can be justified. On the other hand, redcoyote's posts aren't really that great. There is alot of irrelevant and silly stuff, along with some questionable points (like his votes on sotty and nikanor, I didn't quite catch the reason for those). However there has been alot of stuff I think is townie behavior as well. While I think that the judgment of older, better players than me shouldn't be disregarded, i still think that the case on furcolow is stronger, so I keep my vote there
Add in Baby Spice's slip, her strange Benmage case post-flip (and pre-flip, tbh) and her present lurking through Phase 2, and I think we've got a great candidate for Dry-fit's partner.
Really. I, who made the dryfit lynch a reality, see BS as a massive VI. Noone would be so blatant to accuse me. You're pushing an obvious mislynch on an easy VI, and it aint flying today chief. You hang.
KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:Let's lynch Percy today and take a closer look at RedCoyote tomorrow.
This.

I haven't been able to give this game or even the site the attention I'd like to.

That said Percy hangs today.
-Attacks easy targets.
-Inconsistent on stances regarding myself and others in an attempt to undermine me.

Those who you need to lynch tomorrow after I die:
-Nikanor, Mina

Those you don't want here in lylo:
-BS
-Furc
^In that order

Those almost as confirmed town as I:
-Locke
-jason
-havingfitz
^In that order

******** I think Zach iso 13/14 post counts are very important
The scum aren't on the Dry-fit wagon because bussing at that time would not be opportunistic, however they are likely on the other lead wagons.

Key notes there are: Mina, Percy,
Dryfit
, and Nikanor...but also note to not ignore, Kscope, Elmo, and Furc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Elmo wrote:Fun fact, deadline is in ~48 hours.
Which is why you need to vote Percy
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furc, I don't see the case on RC. In fact he's becoming more and more of a town read.

Percy has 6 votes, L-2...RC has 3, L-5....with the deadline this close the logical conclusion is to lynch Percy. Stop fighting the system, prove you aren't the sites newest biggest VI and vote Percy.

@Thor
Vote Percy. Time is of the essence. I am confirmed town, so just follow me on this one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

I Am Innocent wrote:Carry on peeps. And remember, Vote for IAI (for best new player) in 2010!!! :cool:
Self campaigning FTL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote:Because I am starting to find it really annoying that you're always 100% confident in every single one of your opinions, in every game, even when the arguments and logic you're using to support your opinions aren't always very good. I don't mean to be harsh, but learn to rein your ego in a bit more. </rant>
I'm only 100% right when I'm 100% right. Show me otherwise. Now why don't you act less obv scum and put your vote somewhere useful instead of a pathetic VI.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote:Seriously, to anyone voting Percy, explain to me what his scum motivation would be for that.
How blatant do you expect Percy to be? Would you like him to quote his role PM for you?

Why can you wiggle onto a BS wagon with little belief in it, yet are defiant to lynch Percy and demand a strong illustrated case. Maybe 6 days ago you could've asked this. Now..you lost your chance. Adhere to the higher authority, me. Cause you know I'm town. I know I'm town. And go with me. You might not like the blunt style I play, but its damn effective and you know it.

I'm not gonna accept a no lynch at this point, and 0...thats right...ZERO other wagons have a shot at being successful at this point. I'm salivating to see Furc hung, but attempting that switch would be detrimental to the town. Any attempted wagon switching this late would be detrimental to the town. Stop fighting the town, and start helping. Vote Percy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote:Re: your argument that Percy's only pushing easy targets...um...leaving aside that he attacked Sotty early on, why isn't Percy pushing a Red Coyote lynch, the most viable counterwagon to him and easiest target of all? He's set himself up for ages to vote RC. Instead, Percy suddenly backing away from the only viable wagon other than himself, and is
criticizing
the Red Coyote wagon.

Seriously, to anyone voting Percy, explain to me what his scum motivation would be for that.
Let me break this down for you again. Because I like Percy. He's a smart cat. So for those of you who get stuck a few steps behind here's the simple version:

RC has no chance of being lynched today. Too many smart town people recognize that he's town. Therefore there will never be a sudden late "oh crap need a lynch" surge onto him. However if enough people piddle-dick around you might have the support for a surge VI lynch.

Percy recognizes this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote:
Benmage wrote:Percy has 6 votes, L-2...RC has 3, L-5....with the deadline this close the logical conclusion is to lynch Percy. Stop fighting the system, prove you aren't the sites newest biggest VI and vote Percy.

@Thor Vote Percy. Time is of the essence. I am confirmed town, so just follow me on this one.
Thor, prove you can think for yourself and vote for who you personally think is scummiest of Baby Spice, Red Coyote, and Percy. Ignore Benmage's attempt to bully you into doing what he says. I know I've been fooled by Percy as scum before, but the Percy case isn't 20% as good as Benmage thinks it is.
Thor also broke down the speed in which he can catch-up in a game. Seeing as that will be after the deadline, I wanted his vote to be utilized. Something you apparently do not.

There's obvious reasons why your in the next top 3 lynches. You pickin up on it?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Elmo,
you gonna lynch Percy, or accept a no lynch?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:There's also still enough time to lynch someone else, and those acting like my lynch is a foregone conclusion should be looked at tomorrow.
That'd be me. Those suggesting otherwise should be looked at.

And you shouldn't worry Perc. If people follow my every word, all bases are covered:
Benmage wrote: Those you don't want here in lylo:
-BS
-Furc
^In that order
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Well.
Unvote vote No lynch

This is clearly what this fail town wants.

Apparently "Oh crap I was wrong." and "Really, I'm town" suffice for town tells these days :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

havingfitz wrote:I need to take a closer look at Benmage. He's so obvtown and the best player I've ever been in a game with. OMG!!!!

I'm certain he is the key to a town victory.
QFT
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Mina your reasoning for not voting RC i 10X stronger than your reasoning for not voting Percy.

You might as well no lynch with me tho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:So we're lynching Benmage next then, hmmm? ;)
I fucking hope so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote:Ben, what exactly makes you "confirmed" town. Someone saying you were obv town I'd accept after all people are allowed to be wrong, but confirmed?
You didnt see the mod message confirming me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

TL/DR/Waste of time reading at the moment reading scum posts.

Was gonna enter today mad at people for the horrendous RC lynch. There is 2 mafia left. Town, you only have yourselves to blame for that failure. Dunce caps would've been mass issued......but it looks like we can get ourselves back on track today.

Vote Percy
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:What a fair and balanced view of the game, Hannity!
I'd be comically flailing around too if I was scum as badly caught as you are.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

If I'm Hannity, you can be Glen Beck.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #76) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Glen Beck wrote:
Benmage wrote:If I'm Hannity, you can be Glen Beck.
How... unimaginative.
Really, it fit incredibly nicely if you ask me. I actually chuckled thinking about it.

-King of the VI's. Check.
-Loud absurd flailing. Check.
-Spouts nonsense. Check.
-False statement/distorts the truth. Check.
-Zero facts. Check.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #77) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

-The VI's still love you. Furc in this game, (Now apparently Thor)...Mina(although shes not always a VI, but you have quite the control over her)... other games as well. You're their king. You know this.

-I skimmed the last one to see that nothing new was brought to the table and you basically commented on nothingness to look like your doing something...I could break it down for you if I must. But ZOMG I said "tl/
DR
" did I lie before! I must save face :!: :!: :roll: ( :P )

-You created that magnificent far-fetched fabrication about me lying about an abnormality in this game. For the sole reason to undermine me. And tried to write it off when I became confirmed as me saving face. Meanwhile you neglected two other parties guilty of the exact same thing you accused me of. Moreover you wrote off jason whose fault shouldn't been worse. Yet prior to me becoming confirmed you were desperately trying to stick to your guns. And now your downfall is imminent, grats.

-Again...you write about nothing of consequence, but essentially eloquent filler. Which is why the VI's love you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

PLEASE PUHLEASE PLEASE quote me saying "I didn't realize I made a mistake"...and than switched to "I forgot".

Because news flash: It was "I forgot" from the getgo, or was if I recall "slipped my mind" which is analogous for forgetting.

So we now have another fabrication that I A) lied and now B) changed my story. But all we have to go on, is you saying it. Because, again. PLEASE SHOW ME CHANGING MY STORY. (Hint Hint, Beck lied)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

And the VI aint people who dislike me. Thats too many. And it aint people who like you. I like you. Its the people who are covered in a shroud of fog. A veil to the truth. They listen to your eloquent, well put together, aesthetically pleasing posts and write you off blind to very real scum tells.

You really gonna argue against this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:And you're not confirmed, so why do you keep saying it?
If you say something enough it becomes truth, right? :P Hahaha kidding. You yourself named me town. You yield that its damn near impossible following yesterdays events that I'd be scum. SO why do you insist on undermining my authority? If you can't confirm scum, you might as well confirm town. (Especially since theres only 2 scum left...lets make the pool smaller) Like havingfitz, he was confirmed and therefore killed. And yes I am using the word "confirmed". But I am experienced. You are experienced. We both know theres no absolutes in mafia, and I don't think I need to s.p.e.l.l. that out for you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Locke and Sotty are accurate in that Percy is the most logical lynch choice for today.

Sotty, I’ve explained countless times why Percy needs to hang.

However The last 2 scum may or may not have been on the RC wagon. Regardless, that wagon was a town, and town only failure. If Percy is scum, 1 scum didn’t make that change happen. Town has only themselves to blame for that horrendous failure.

Percy’s lynch, while likely scum, is nonetheless the next required step in this game. Either A) we lynch a scummer. Or B) we can assess his reads through the lens that he is town.

So I agree that he needs to stop flailing, stop attacking those he thinks town, and start saying why he believes x,y, and z scum. Then he should accept his death as the best course for today and for the town. A town win, if hes town is still a win for him.
Thor665 wrote:Page 14-catching up

Scummiest post I've seen from Benmage, and really the only scummy thing I've seen.
@Benmage - justify, please?
Ask a question please. Do you also want to play the noob card this game and not understand what V/LA means?
Thor665 wrote: I want to lynch either BabySpice or IAI today. They are both pretty dang scummy. I don't seem to have much support out there for the IAI wagon, though I'd like you all to weigh in on my comments about his case as it currently stands.

I never even had a town read on Mongoose for her to destroy ;)
Please wait till you are caught up in thread before voting. You're voting on out-dated/inaccurate information.

Mina, You have Thor on whatever page he is casting shitty votes. Lynching town RC. So gladddddd he listened to your advice and voted with blindfolds on (siiiiiiiike). Rather than following confirmed town. Good choice. (<----internet sarcasm)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote:Benmage is still arrogant scum, nothing changed there. Seriously 'confirmed' in this game means you're dead and flipped. Claiming otherwise is scum trying to make themselves into a white knight and lead the town to a loss.
And if there was 1 scum team. A dead GF and a dead cop whose results said I was town.....Would you call me confirmed?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt could be scum. And worth a strong look over once Percy hangs. But right now isn't the time for distractions. It's a Percy Hanging and thats that.

BTW our deadline for Lynch 1 is November 28th Everyone. Treat it as so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote: Finally, my case against you developed from my point in this initial post, and whilst you might not follow the line of argument, others will.
Quoting is so much better than linking. This is what you’re referring to?:
Percy wrote: (Also, Benmage said he
forgot
that the flips weren't instantaneous, but it sure looks to me like he read the OP and didn't read the Rules post.)
If I recall you attack me for lying. So what did I lie about? About forgetting the instant flips? Was that the lie? So all along I knew of the instant flips but lied to save face….is that it?

So where is the all “CHANGING OF THE STORY” Because you still have failed to quote me “I didn’t realize the mistake” To “I forgot”.

Face it, you created a fabrication. Maybe you misunderstood, but you stuck to your incorrect point and now you’re realizing your mistake.
Percy wrote: I have zero interest reading or responding to anything KScope, jason, Benmage or IAI have to say until they unvote me. It's distracting and stupid.

(I will skim right over your posts, so don't even bother.)
This is worst most novice thing I have ever seen Percy commit. He won't talk with anyone voting him until they unvote!!! Are you fucking kidding me. My jaw literally dropped reading this.

PERCY
Admit you lied. That there was no changing of my story and I'll unvote you.
Percy wrote: I believe the case on me goes something like this:

1. Percy initially declared a scumread of Dry-fit, without giving solid reasons.
2. Later on, Percy says he doesn't like a Dry-fit lynch, and actively pushes against it.
3. Dry-fit was scum.

Sure, this narrative doesn't look good for me. I made a mistake. I regret it. I
f you want to hang a second person for making essentially the same mistake, then go ahead, I don't really have anything else to say in my defence.
Worse AtE defense ever. Sometimes you need to lynch 3 people who commit the same fallacy before getting it right. AtE :roll: :roll:

The Case also constitutes Percy:
4. Attacking easy targets (Furc/BS)
5. Fabricated lie/Continuous undermining of obvious town-Benmage
6. Flails around attacking town-reads over scum hunting.

Lets breakdown the BS case:
Percy wrote: I still think Baby Spice is worse. I've stated my case before, and others are developing it well. Here it is in point form:

1. The slip where BS criticises jason's vote on Elmo as being "on town",
2. Her Benmage case, especially after the DF flip,
3. Her most recent post is some powerful cognitive dissonance. If you really thought this:
Baby Spice wrote:Sotty, Mina. You both seem to be having a go at each other, but are both voting the same player. It makes me think that one of you is faking the discussion/arguement, which is scummy, whilst buddying up to them, which is also scummy. Or that one of you is bussing hard and trying to use the other as cover.
...why would you then join the Sotty/Mina wagon on Lrd, without stating any reasons?
Percy wrote: Fuck. Fuck!

With my Hannity read blown, and my RedCoyote read blown, I'm reeling and need to re-read.
Fuuuuck.

Based on nothing more than the slip that has been pointed out before, I'm going to
. For those that missed it, here it is again:
jason wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Hmm, Jason's #98. Blatant buddy on Sotty and
a vote on town
that includes buddying as a reason.
Note the bold! Vote on TOWN.... now how is BS so sure eh?
I really like this slip for BS-scum. I'm going to re-read and figure out whether my vote should stay, but that's where I want to go right now.
^Here’s the previously stated case btw. I’m not sold on the slip. But Percy needs an easy target right…especially since In this quote he realizes I’m confirmed town. Anywhose…

Break down of case:
1. Calls town v town?
2. LOL This is why I have a town read on her.
HEY THOR!!!!
This is the reason why BS is both town and an easy mislynch. Noone but a huge dumbass would attack me after the DF lynch.
3. Well this is new….so your past case must’ve been excellent….oh wait….and yeah BS = easy mislynching fool.
Percy wrote:
Scummy:

Baby Spice
Sotty7
Lrdwhyt

For now,
, on the back of my case yesterday.
I am going to do a full re-read of my scumlist before my next post.
We ever get this? Or just flail, attack town-reads?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Thor665 wrote:Page 14-catching up

Scummiest post I've seen from Benmage, and really the only scummy thing I've seen.
@Benmage - justify, please?
Ask a question please. Do you also want to play the noob card this game and not understand what V/LA means?
Are you playing a newb card to try to avoid the question? :wink:
Do you believe scum can be VIs?
-You didn't ask a question. You asked me to justify...and I said justify what, while taking a guess on what you meant. So again....justify what?
-Are you fucking kidding me? Of course. Stop wasting my time.
Thor665 wrote: Is Baby Spice town somehow? Please educate me.
Also, my vote on RC is mine, not Mina's.
Yeah. Read point 2 of Percy's case against BS. That is why BS is obv-
VI
-town.
Yes, you're are foolish for voting RC while not being caught up in thread instead of listening to the better judgement of a confirmed town player. Mina is also foolish for suggesting to not listen to me. You two can live foolishly happily ever after. Ignorance is bliss.
Furcolow wrote: VOTE: unvote until mina responds
It's usually voting till they respond than weighing whether you like the response to unvote or would like to keep the vote on....just saying.

@MINA
I'll take you up on your avatar bet if you vote Percy and do not unvote him until he is dead.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

I would like to rebring people's attention to this telling votecount: (fyi there was no VC 10 :?: :?: )
Zachrulez wrote:
Vote Count #9 of D1 P1

Redcoyote - 4 (
KaleiÐoscøpe, Mina, Percy, Elmo
)
Jasont1981
- 4 (
Nikanor
, RedCoyote,
Dry-fit
, Furcolow)
Dry-fit - 2 (
Oso, Locke Lamora
)
Zachrulez wrote:
Vote Count #11 of D1 P1

Dry-fit - 6 (
Oso, Locke Lamora, Benmage
, Furcolow,
KaleiÐoscøpe
, Sotty7)
Jasont1981 - 3 (Nikanor,
RedCoyote
Dry-fit
)
Furcolow - 3 (Mongoose,
JasonT1981, I Am Innocent
)
Redcoyote - 2 (Mina, Elmo)
Benmage - 2 (Imkingdavid,
Percy
)
The Blue are our confirmed town players. The red are those who react the way scum do and are therefore worth a sterner look.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Use your noggin Furc. (hint: there's no absolutes in mafia) (help: at least pretend you know whats going on, you'll give the appearance of being better)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Benmage »

BS is a weak player yes. But not weak enough that shed attack me as scum.

1. BS is horribly scummy. Sure.
2. Opportunistic. What? How? Huh? Attacking the most town player opportunistic??? No no no.

See a scum BS would just NK me. Why draw the negative attention.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Noone would be that dumb as scum .... you can disagree, but whatever.

And yes link the opportunism of both please
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Noone will vote IAI he's second behind me in confirmed
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote: Still think that Ben is far too arrogant though.
I'm too arrogant? ME? Bullshit...you wanna see arrogance. You ready?:
Baby Spice wrote: I thought if I'm wrong on benmage, and I'll happily admit I could be
unlikely as it is
Unlikely as it is!! Unlikely! Let's break down this game, and moreover Baby Spice.

Lots of people find her scummy. Why? Because of her attack on who? Me, Benmage. That must mean that most people find Benmage to be?? Town.

What do I, Benmage think of BS? Village Idiot. Why? Because of her attack on who? Me, Benmage.

So let's recap
Noone
agrees with your(Baby Spice) view on me. Thats some fucking
arrogance
if I've ever seen it. Blatantly disagreeing with
everyone
in the game.

I don't sugarcoat shit, and you might not like that. But you(baby spice) are the single most arrogant person present.

I'm confident when the arguments are logical and sound, like me being obvtown this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Benmage »

I did not like Mina's post/case nor vote. Its another imo unnecessary tangent. Despite the fact that I found the case weak.

Percy keeps getting pushed back on her todo list and I dislike the stall.

Percy also seems to disappear when he can't make belittling posts my way. You'd think he'd be pushing the BS lynch harder seeing as it had some support....but then that would prove a mislynch....how many blind mislynchings can he get away with?

Mina, not taking me up on my counter-proposal?

Deadline Monday 11 PM site time November 28
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote:Personally Mina, I was happy leaving my vote on Lrdwhyt while I re-read and things, rather than throw my vote around willy nilly or wagon shop.

Ben, you do realise that when Percy was at L-1, you're the one who unvoted?

So we have both Benmage and Sotty starting wagons, on different people, and then jumping off when they reached L-1. I have no idea what to make of that, though it is hinky to then see Ben asking why the Percy wagon stalled.

Unvote

Vote Sotty

Sotty/Lrdwhyt are my top pairing for scum, with Ben as a possible. If ben is scum then I'd have to think I was wrong on Percy despite the supertowntell and general early townieness. (Though supertowntell looses strength if Ben is scum)
Do you even read before you post? Percy never even got to L-1, he was L-2 with the next largest wagon at L-4(Red's)...but he managed to wiggle himself out. When Red's increased to L-2, and Percy's decreased I unvoted.

Now read before you speak. You're about to be hung, and one reason you aren't dead. Is me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Benmage »

I Am Innocent wrote:LrdWhyt has made on post since 11/12. He needs a prod.
@MOD
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote: Anyways, I do like the Elmo case, especially his uninteresting comment and lack of stance.

VOTE: Elmo
Go ahead and restate the Elmo case that you're so fond of.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #96) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lrdwhyt wrote: Anyways, I do like the Elmo case, especially his uninteresting comment and lack of stance.

What are you talking about?
You're piggybacking on others people working merely saying you "like" the case.

State the case for me. Whats not to understand? I'm not asking anything difficult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #97) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Lrdwhyt wrote:
Benmage wrote:

What are you talking about?
You're piggybacking on others people working merely saying you "like" the case.

State the case for me. Whats not to understand? I'm not asking anything difficult.
No, I did state why I liked it.

It's on page 29 if you want to read it.
You didnt post on pg 29....I am asking YOUUUUUU to restalte the case. Why are you being so difficult? No reason to be.

Use quotes, bullets, summarization...anything but do not stall again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #98) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote: Percy was at L-2 when you unvoted,
but you were the one to start the run from Percy.

Doesn't change my question though.
-After it was obvious the lynch wasn't going through.
-What question?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #99) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote:Difficult what? Stall what? I don't see why that would be necessary. I can read English, my ability to restate the case has nothing to do with my affiliation.
Of course it does. Scum piggyback onto others peoples work all the time.

I doubt you even understand the case your fond of.

You not stating why your willing to lynch Elmo, means I can't illustrate why your reasoning is wrong.

MOD So much for this game being an IC.

Noob policy lynch commence:

Unvote :( Vote Lrdwhyt

You didn't post for forever, and comeback and piggyback onto others work. Insanely scummy. I don't believe you have a grasp on this game. And you couldn't prove otherwise.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #100) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote: Anyways, I do like the Elmo case,
especially his uninteresting comment and lack of stance.

After not posting for that long ...this is not sufficient. And when you say like the case and highlight the aspect you like the most, means theres other things contributing. What are the other aspects of the case is what I wanted to know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Infact when you quit stalling and try being town and helpful go ahead and illustrate (maybe quotes) where he has uninteresting comments and lack of a stance.

I want specifics.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Lrdwhyt wrote:
Benmage wrote:Infact when you quit stalling and try being town and helpful go ahead and illustrate (maybe quotes) where he has uninteresting comments and lack of a stance.

I want specifics.
It wouldn't make sense for me to stall as scum or town, unless the case was completely invalid and I realised too late. Otherwise, unless I'm incapable of speaking English properly, it's not that difficult to summarise a few paragraphs. And I'd be avoiding it, not trying to stall it.

It sounds like you didn't read it, but do you think the case is invalid?

Here you go:

Elmo wrote:It depends precisely what you mean by scummy. For example:
Benmage wrote:
Percy wrote:2. Her Benmage case, especially after the DF flip,
2. LOL This is why I have a town read on her.
HEY THOR!!!!
This is the reason why BS is both town and an easy mislynch. Noone but a huge dumbass would attack me after the DF lynch.
The point being that, if BS were scum, she would realise that she has no realistic chance of getting Benmage lynched, and wouldn't attack him; the only case in which she would do that is if she genuinely thought he was scum, where she has to
try
regardless or lose the game. As such, he doesn't think it's scummy.

Now, there may be other things that are "really" scummy, but I haven't seen them, albeit I haven't reread BS yet. (I have my own view, but it's uninteresting.)
Not answering Mina's questions and you can't really illustrate a lack of stance unless you quote his entire ISO.
So why have you been avoiding giving a summary?

:o :o :o That's your case???!!!??!?! I don't even know where there's a case within that quote.....What question didn't Elmo answer from Mina (And on a side note....that would be your whole case??? The fact that Elmo didn't answer a question....wow)

Summarize what you mean by lack of a stance. Surely you can add some sort of explanation of what you mean. No way you need to quote his whole iso, but maybe some glaring points that help explain/define what you mean. Because I've been in this game. And I disagree. So help me understand your point of view.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Elmo, me not dying in relation to Percy is a lot of wine. However before my head usually implodes from thinking on it I get the feeling that it further implements him as scum, not town.

On phone, but bare with me.

At the end of D1 I was pushing hard the Percy wagon but somewhere towards the end things shifted onto RC. I got mad, and whatta ya know a townie was lynch. Had I been killed last night everyone and their mother would've been like woah obviously Percy who was Ben's sole and total suspect would want him dead. GG lynch Percy. And Percy would've been hung with ease.

So my reasoning for Percy further being scum is twofold. As scum he'd know ninth killing me that early with pressure still surrounding him would spell utter doom. (So he chose another obvtown and put me o. The backburner to hope to wiggle through another day with fools like Mina and Thor and worshippers like furc)..

Point two why he's still scum, is an oppossing scum faction worth 2 cents would've ninth killed me to easily implicate Percy as an easy first mislynch....since this scum team didn't do that, Percy must be scum and we refer back to point one.

So you see why me living further implicates Percy and why it is he who should be hanging!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not sure why ninth popped up twice in that last post...damn phone, I think the first is suppose to be "that".... no clue on the second.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

I am still raging. But cannot stand such blatant difficult, obstinate, scummy behavior.

That said I'd be willing to ensure a BS lynch before the early deadline, especially if it'll help incriminate Percy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Benmage »

At any point Percy would appear to be a viable lynch I'd be voting/hammering him no questions asked. I think BS is a town village idiot and therefore a mislynch. However as our lynch one deadline draws near I have no problem switching my vote to ensure the lynch especially since I think it will further implicate Percy.

That said if I recall (since I'm on my phone) BS was also someone I named undesirable to have around lylo. So its all wins in my book.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh, and if it wasn't obvious during that back n forth with lrd, I couldn't sit there and let that utter antitown behavior go unchecked. I reluctantly had to vote him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yes Jason, I am a Communist.

Thor I said the samething as IAI and I am eager to use the additional evidence....how many mislynches you gonna let Percy lead before you wake up?

How many?

Comith IAI it is time to vote BS Percy set himself up for an easy switch in his next up comming post, and we cannot allow further wigglage..
unvote vote Baby Spice

This is me benmage wanting to lynch scum Percy, voting town BS whatsup.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Suggested no lynching ..... lol, that was me flipping you noobs off for lynching town over scum Percy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor.... you skimming this thread?? How did you miss my point, but see IAIs hrmmmmmmm......
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Not from my phone, but BS has been his lead suspect for the last two days.

Percy and I are the two most experienced people here, true or false?

The most experienced should be leading, or trying to if they're town. (Not obviously blind to others logic) true or false?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Thor.... you skimming this thread?? How did you miss my point, but see IAIs hrmmmmmmm......
Because I check up on my games by going to Bookmarks, clicking through all the new post links in a series of tabs, and then working through them one after another.

Also, it was jason's point, not IAI's point. Gosh are you skimming? :wink:
You said now you see where IAI got his stance from. I.e. you missed my first point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:Benmage, what is going on?

You voted Lrdwhyt, someone
I
have been talking about
all day
, and were
busy interrogating him.
All day? All day….hrmmmm…
What all day interrogation. You list him as a scum suspect. Sure. But this is your only interaction with him ALL DAY, and it certainly doesn’t read as aggressive all day hounding/interrogation:
Percy wrote:
Lrdwhyt 674 wrote:1. It could be a slip, or just poorly chosen words. Did she ever explain herself?
2. What's wrong with her Benmage case?
3. Yes, this looks like a thoughtless bandwagon vote, which is strange because she's accusing the two people on me.

Not a very compelling case, I'd say.
1. No, in fact she seems to have ignored it completely, unless I've missed her response.
2. The argument is that Benmage is arrogant scum, and that his initial proposal to use only one lynch was somehow motivated by scummy intentions. I just don't get it and don't see it. It feels extremely forced, like the anti-town nature of Benmage's initial plan is being spun for all its worth.
3. Glad you agree that it's strange. There's definitely enough weird reads coming out of this slot to earn my vote.
Percy wrote: Now you're voting Baby Spice, who you think is town, just to show me up?
Yep.
Percy wrote:Is this you wanting to win the pissing contest,
Pissing contest? What pissing contest. You and you're followers are the one who keep attempting to degrade my actions. You, calling me hannity, calling it a pissing contest, telling me to take my ball home…thor, worshipper “A” mimicking this…etc etc. It's an attempt to belittle my work, and its not working.
Percy wrote:or are you actually interested in finding out who the scum are? Because killing someone in the hopes that it will strengthen your case, rather than rephrasing and evaluating your case on me from what is already there, is completely insane.
Really...I don't. I've laid out why you need to be lynched several times for 2 days now. If it's gonna take the hand of god to wake these people up, than I will chop that shit off and show them. I see this as a good move...not an "insane" one.
Percy wrote:I still find it conspiracy-theory level logic to suggest you're scum - that you got it into your head that being the driving force behind a Dry lynch would confirm you as town, and you could then use that favour to line up the mislynches. It's a possibility, but not one I'm seriously considering.
So why do you keep wasting time talking about this. What you want to do, is instill some sort of doubt in people's minds about my alignment. I don't like it.
Furcolow wrote:liking percy and mina, and i still believe ben is town, so even if i'm not liking his play recently, i am not going to vote him.
Furcolow wrote:I am happy with both of the top wagons, though I would rather LW be the top wagon as opposed to BS. If BS is town, I'm going to be voting BM.
How can these two sentences co-exist? Talk about setting up to vote me. Just vote me. I already said, I am town voting someone who I believe to be town. If BS flips scum than I should be held under more scrutiny than if he flips town.
Sotty7 wrote:
Benmage Post 786 wrote:Percy and I are the two most experienced people here, true or false?
False. Hi.

Also, hammer time.
Damnit Sotty…that’s what I get for posting from my phone. Why have we never played together?
Mina wrote: Not one person's read of Percy will change if Baby Spice flips town.

Seriously, guys. Look at how this wagon developed. Half the players on it don't even seem to suspect her. There is scum on it.
-I disagree.
- AtE!?!?! What….Whose on the wagon that doesn’t suspect BS other than myself, and a willingness to join from IAI, who?
Percy wrote:I have 1,500 exams still to mark, so I can't post for today.

BUT

I'm not happy lynching Baby without re-reading Lrdwhyt closely. Even with the Benmage deadline we still have a few days.

Unvote

This unvote is only to prevent a stupid hammer. I will almost certainly replace my vote after I've done my read. Give me 24 hours, would-be hammerers.
^^^^^Wow scummiest post of this century. This is Lynch 1. Even if it goes through quickly, why/how would it affect your read on Lrd?? You’ve been pushing BS for 2 days. You should be jumping up and down and ecstatic about your 2 day lead suspect being lynched for whatever reason that have convinced others.

If people told them the tiny voices in their head were what convinced them to finally vote you. I’d go fuck ya lets do this.

That’s why I am town, and you are scum.
Percy wrote:EBWOP: The post above may seem to imply that I see a connection between the BS and Lrd, but I don't.
I just am not happy with some of my company on this wagon, and Lrd may be the superior lynch.
Does that mean BS is suddenly a bad lynch?
Who don't you like on the wagon?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina, why don't you see if you can bullet my case on Percy and maybe you'll see the magnitude of his scumminess.

Also stop talking about all the things you'd like to do. Woes you. Just go ahead. Read Percy in iso. Ask him your questions. Read me in iso. Read throuh the belittling, look at the arguments.

I ask this again, to you and Thor. How many mislynches will you allow?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

All the effort you keep putting forth complaining could be used much more advantageously.

I stopped caring for furc awhile ago.

We are hunting two scum in a sea of townies. His antics can be looked on later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and Mina, you didn't accept my counter proposal for the avatar.....soooo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
Benmage wrote:I ask this again, to you and Thor. How many mislynches will you allow?
How many will you vote in support of?
Deflection 1-0-1. I'd vote in support as many as it takes all the way up yo lylo. I doubt I'd live that long.....and (this is a stretch) but hopefully people here would wake up by than.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:It's not deflection, it's pointing out how silly the question is to begin with.

How many mislynches will I "allow"? First off, I'm not sure that I'm the sole force that dictates who is lynched and whether that lynch is a mislynch or a scum lynch.

Second, the basis of your argument for how we're mislynching is based on a belief that Percy is scum and that BS is town all while you vote BS which is just three kinds of silly.

Therefore, at the very least, if this is a mislynch and it's bad that I'm allowing it then it must be equally culpable on your part for supporting/allowing it as well. I was curious to see how you'd respond to the question which is why I basically turned it around and fed it back at you, and your basic answer was 'deflection' and 'as many as it takes' so how about we consider those my answers as well.
The question is not silly. I'm asking how many times would you, would anyone, follow someone's lead suspect if they continuously flip town without begging the question of the person you're following alignment. Why can't you just give a number? Is it 1, 2, 3? I know If I was following someone I had real strong town read on, but lead town down 2 wrong lynches I'd be taking a strong reread of the person.

My vote on BS makes complete sense.

There's a whole lot of fodder VTs out there. Killing some off that Percy names as scum I think will benefit in the eventual lynching of Percy. I think it makes the case that he is scum, much stronger. You will see the light yet.

So when I say I'd support Percy's mislynchings in the hope that town would finally wake up, the most extreme example of this would be the town stupid enough to follow Percy on what....6 mislynches? All the way to lylo.

If you're now saying you'd follow Percy for 6 mislynches and than wake up.... WOWZERS!!! Am I correct here?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Baby is bad at this game.

I like that you don't like mine and IAIs votes but like the end result regardless. Which is what Percy should've been like X10 but isn't ....bewildering.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Benmage »

And I've tried hard to erase last man standing from my memory bank a traitor on a Mafia team should be marked as bastardly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furc, kscope, wont be today's first lynch. Sorry. So your vote if town is better used elsewhere ....keep him as your #1 suspect. Sure. But utilize your vote more effectively please.

And baby spice. Many people find you and your actions scummy. Most for weak attacks on me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furc, remember when you said you were new. Well I am experienced and kscopes play has not been telling of his alignment.

That's why he's not the first lynch for today. I'm not saying he's confirmed town or for you to ignore him. I am only saying he's not lynch one.

So ya, fix yoself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

And I know you don't believe that I don't read and that is your poor emotional rollercoaster, or whatever you wanna call it talking....cause I pick up on everything. And you know this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Benmage »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:yeah, but unless you have statistics, lurking is not a scumtell.
Lurking is a scumtell.
Furcolow wrote: d2 is perfect to lynch him,
and there is even a lynch between me and you to see how this guy flips
if he flips red, you're lynched next
if he flips green, policy lynch me and let percy fry when i flip green
problem fucking solved
How does this make any sense?

And good luck on YOU :eek: pushing the Kscope lynch this day.. I wish you the best of luck .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm on my phone watching the game so I didn't analyze Minas post heavily because I can't break it down at the moment. But on first glance its looks like a whole lot more of nothing, which is once again disappointing.

This isn't the first time Percy has promised something and failed to deliver. Delaying content....putting things on a back burner, hoping other people/subjects take the main front. Its scummy if you ask, and I've certaintly been in no rush to provide content and potentially incriminating content t when scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #126) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Phone ftl.

Question: does anyone (Thor, Mina, Locke) have a better town read on Baby Spice than Percy. Because I obviously do. IAI does. Kscope wants Percy hung. If you players do too than it would be illogical for you to not vote Percy over Baby spice to save baby spice (this of course only if you have a better town read on her than Percy). Obviously with Percy support the lynch switch would be swift.

So I want you to all know, that your inaction is just as much of an action in relation to baby spice dying.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #127) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Locke, can you answer my question.

Who do you have a stronger town read on? Percy, or Baby Spice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #128) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Benmage »

And idiots = scum?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #129) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Furc, Let Mina answer my question. Than feel freeto hammer.

We at L-1?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #130) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Alright Zach I get it.
Mod undermining me grumble grumble
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey Empking. Here's my case:

I'm town.

I think Baby Spice is town.

I'm voting Baby Spice.

Sup.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #132) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh Thor, try not to be scum this game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #133) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Sotty7 wrote: Ben, is your town read on Baby strictly because you think she is a VI?
Absurd VI.

That and she's committed no fallacies other than foolishly attack me.

People called this opportunistic somehow...that was the least opportunistic move ever.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Wowwww lol. I hate noobs. Impossible for me to read.... I don't get it Baby Spice could've saved herself by simply voting Percy. Sacrifice?

We should lynch furc or Percy next. Maybe Kscope. Or even Mina.

That unvoting shenanigans .... come on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Benmage »

I'd probably wanna hang someone else off the dryfit wagon.....whoever this 3rd scum is, I feel very bad for you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Benmage »

vote Mina
never attacked dryfit or baby spice. Elmo case. Lrd case.

AtE to me to get off the Baby Spice wagon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
Benmage wrote:Wowwww lol. I hate noobs. Impossible for me to read.... I don't get it Baby Spice could've saved herself by simply voting Percy. Sacrifice?

We should lynch furc or Percy next. Maybe Kscope. Or even Mina.

That unvoting shenanigans .... come on.
lynch me when i hammered scum?
vote: benmage
But of course. It took you forever to join that wagon. Hammering a fellow scum is a classic scum move. It by no means confirms you, in the slightest.

Unvote vote furc
. Because OH MY FUCKING GOD U SUCK.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:why is he even mentioning my name after ive been on both fucking wagons of scum
You joined both wagons on scum at the end when their lynches seemed irreversible. Scum bus period. Especially on the tail end. I basically led the two scum lynches (even if I led Baby Spice incorrectly). And yet you vote me proving your worthlessness, your emotional, erratic waste. What if this was endgame and someone makes u sad. There is zero logic
in your brain.
play.

And claiming a hammer = town...WOWWO lol, you're such fucking trash at this game and towns so far ahead that you need to die for the betterment regardless of your alignment because the use of your vote in vote totals makes you a handicap.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #139) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:actually i voted you
Ya and I omgus'd you.
jasonT1981 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:why is he even mentioning my name after ive been on both fucking wagons of scum
good way to distance yourself from them I guess if you are scum
This.
Empking wrote:
Maybe its because you acted opportunistically with both of them yet despite that you're trying to use your presence on them as irrefutable evidence of your being town.
BAM.

1-0-1 Furc. You fail to grasp this game and therefore are a massive hindrance to any town. Not lynching you now, and not policy lynching you in every game would be considered poor town play.

My vote is not moving.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #140) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
Benmage wrote:
You joined both wagons on scum at the end when their lynches seemed irreversible. Scum bus period. Especially on the tail end. I basically led the two scum lynches (even if I led Baby Spice incorrectly). And yet you vote me proving your worthlessness, your emotional, erratic waste. What if this was endgame and someone makes u sad. There is zero logic
in your brain.
play.

And claiming a hammer = town...WOWWO lol, you're such fucking trash at this game and towns so far ahead that you need to die for the betterment regardless of your alignment because the use of your vote in vote totals makes you a handicap.
stfu
i deserve this win
ive been on both scum wagons as town
get your vote off me and get off my nuts
also tone down the ad hominem
-No
-You don't deserve shit, you've done nothing beneficial to this game. Things have been accomplished when they have willfully chosen to ignore any random dung you say.
-Proves nothing. Infact since you were on the tail ends, it incriminates you.
-My vote stands
-
You're
(Your play is) fucking trash.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #141) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Benmage »

@ALL
2 Village Idiots have flipped scum thus far. No reason a Third can't.

Furcs death is the most beneficial thing now.

-Town is in a good position.
-He's proven several times he does not deserve the right to have a vote. Therefore we can't afford to have him endgame.
-There is nothing in his play that remotely resembles town play. The only excuse is "Oh thats normal bad furc"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #142) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:I have formally complained to the mod for you to tone your shit down.
You might be a wonderful person. And I am not insulting you, the person behind the computer.

But your play on this site, and moreover this game is fucking garbage. Your play has no resemblances of logic. It is unbelievably whimsical. And again, you have proven that you living is more of a handicap to the town, than wasting a mislynch on you.

Essentially a town Furc is worse for the town than a scum Furc.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #143) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:No offense, but trainwreck Furc is probably town.

We need a Percylynch
Empking is most likely our last scum. Everything his predecessors did add up to this conclusion. But sometimes even when everything is laid out like so, things don't work out.

I have no worries you'll be able to get a majority on Empking tomorrow.

Therefore Furc, who is the biggest town threat needs to die now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #144) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:Yeah, that makes no sense.
Where are you having difficulties following?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #145) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:
Benmage wrote:
KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:No offense, but trainwreck Furc is probably town.

We need a Percylynch
Empking is most likely our last scum.
Everything his predecessors did add up to this conclusion.
But sometimes even when everything is laid out like so, things don't work out.

I have no worries you'll be able to get a majority on Empking tomorrow.

Therefore Furc, who is the biggest town threat needs to die now.
^^This^^
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #146) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

tl/dr yawn.

So Mina and Empking are the obv top 2 scum suspects...therefore we should lynch furc the biggest town handicap.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:i revoted him because of benmage, though, and i would definitely not follow benmage if he was town and i was scum
Following benmage town-when scum is a winning strategy...benmage has a weakness for buddying...shhhh
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

Unvote vote Empking

Mina tomorrow if this isn't the win.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

Yeah I was hoping Zach was still here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Lets see...obv scum Mina, town detriment furc...

hrmmm obv scum

vote Mina
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm sick
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #152) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Everyone not voting needs to place a vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #153) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Percy wrote:
@Sotty7
: What is your read on Thor?
Sotty, why aren't you voting/voting thor?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Gah Mina you kill me.. Percy isn't cleared.

Your ..... "case" is too late. You're aCoK references are too late.

And Nul ...... geeeeze. Tl/Dr everything

We don't need this kind of postage. We need lynching.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina why aren't you voting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey Jason you have 0 chance of lynching me haha nana nana pew pew.

Go vote somewhere useful, scrub.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #157) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:Scum lost this game ages ago, we're just mopping up here.
Exactly....zzzzz...lets do this. More Mina votes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #158) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:this is kind of what i was looking for
unvote
Back to Mina buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #159) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote:Actually, I was in the middle of writing a post in which I was going to vote for
Kaleidoscope
, although mostly as pressure to get him to answer all the questions that he's been ignoring all game and give solid reads. Then had he answered my questions, I was going to vote for either Nul or Percy.
I never believe it when people go "I was in the middle of writing" Bullshit. People go from not on the site, to being in the middle of writing something just as controversy sparks up. Post the notes atleast....What could you have had?Did you actually... plan on writing something...or were you literally writing something...I'd never not post or complete some sort of effort I did.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #160) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Mina wrote: Guys, can you wagon Kaleidoscope during phase 2, even if you don't lynch him? The slot could use a bit of pressure. Please get him to answer these questions:
Saying you want to vote/wagon someone just for the sake of pressuring them nullifies all the pressure. *sigh* So basic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Mina posts so much and it doesn't even read like a case. Is it? If not then wtf are you doing.....

I'd love to see her try and put it into quick bullets.

Lets look at what we have and what Mina is doing (other than stalling the inevitable).

-Posting tons (why?)
-She's scum?
-As scum: her only option is to stall...post a lot, maybe attack someone else. Hope to appeal, get some sort of mercy-thing, and have things/pressure swing off her.

-She's town?
-As town: WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with her. Why is she bothering with all this when her lynch is inevitable and this game is in the bag. Her endless clutter of words are harming this town 10X more than any good they could bring. She's going to die. She should accept it. Maybe have a few CHOICE words and let it happen. Goddamn.

Conclusion: She's scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #162) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Also posting lots is better than posting nothing!
Yeah, but posting lots doesn't equate to a town tell either just as posting nothing isn't an assured scumtell.
If you don't have a grasp on this game and the players in the first 50 pages, you won't in the next 50 pages.

Mina may say all her posting is her still PTW, but I say its more of a detriment to the town. So the argument that shes trying PTW doesn't hold weight. Her attempting to say I'm glossing over is a fallacy. I read every word. If I skim it my first read for lack of time, I always go back and reread it. Always. The only thing I do skim is quotes...because it was originally already read.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #163) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Her saying everyone in this game has done atleast 1 protown thing, is:

A) the worst thing I've ever read
&
B) the most frustrating thing I've ever read

Mina, you're better than this. I'm sorry you got the wrong role PM this game. And I'm sorry your partners we're god awful. But thats still no excuse. You should've bussed em to high hell...Lesson learned. (And buddy benmage....It’s a flawless scum strategy, ask SpyreX)

Back to A&B: Most players, and I'm willing to say every player still alive in this game has the capacity to play protown(to a degree (thus having atleast 1 protown thing)). Simplest play as scum is to play as you play as town. It’s hard to distinguish between a bus and scum-hunting.

Saying everyone's done something protown is fucking ridiculous.

What is a scumtell anyways? Anything can be argued in any which way and thats that.
Mina wrote: I'm putting pressure on Thor right now. I'm putting pressure on Percy. No one else is mentioning the things I'm noticing about their shift in stances on me
Who gives a fuck that you're pressuring Percy and Thor on a change in stance in regards to you. Both of them can't be scum, so you've already nullified your argument.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #164) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Mina,
you've called me a good player...I'm gonna assume that you'd agree that I'm also knowledge and experienced in aspects of mafia. I'm telling you right now your extraneous posting is not beneficial to where the town is. I've been more than willing to accept my death if it steered town in the right direction or if I was too much of a distraction alive. I've seen good experienced players do the same. It's your time to bend the knee.

Granted I know its frustrating.....You shouldn't be upset out being lynched or so zealous to stay alive because a town win is a win for you alive or dead...and right now you're better of dead for the town.

I know your going to fight tooth and nail against this logic. Because you must. Because you're scum. I get it. I hope you get what I am saying though, and we can have a good laugh endgame.

Still love ya, my little Padawan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hey Mina, lesson learned is follow benmage in everything if he's in lylo lynch him.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

And don't post so much as town when your death is inevitable. Again where's that bullet case?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #167) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 am

Post by Benmage »

jasonT1981 wrote:Ben, what makes you feel you are so safe from lynch/confirmed town.. i forgot to ask that.
See pgs 1 thru 50
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #168) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Jason, I just want to take you back to this votecount.
Zachrulez wrote:
Vote Count #9 of D1 P1

Redcoyote - 4 (KaleiÐoscøpe, Mina, Percy, Elmo)
Jasont1981 - 4 (Nikanor, RedCoyote, Dry-fit, Furcolow)
Dry-fit - 2 (Oso, Locke Lamora)
Furcolow - 2 (Mongoose, JasonT1981)
I Am Innocent - 1 (Benmage)
Nikanor - 1 (Sotty7)
Benmage - 1 (Imkingdavid)
Oso - 1 (I Am Innocent)

Not Voting: ()

If I made any mistakes, please politely point them out and I will correct them.

Deadline for (Both phases of) Day 1 is Thursday November 12 at 12pm CST

With 16 alive it's 9 to lynch.
As your number 1 suspect, you think It most likely that I, over anything else in this game or any variables…that I as your #1 suspect chose here on D1 in a mountainous game with only 3 scum to swing the votes from two competing wagons. Yourself and RC’s onto my partner Dry-Fit. I just want you to acknowledge this point. As you believe me to be the final scum.

Quickie….Why was I so against a RC lynch? He was pretty unpopular and could’ve been easy enough for me to vote/piggy on.

Let us continue. You think I, who was also followed by IAI who wanted to lynch Percy and believed Baby Spice to be town but voted Baby Spice on the grounds that it would further incriminate Percy. So what reasoning did you come up with for me to bus my partner, while calling my partner town, but voting my partner. Where’s the scum tactic/logic behind that? Baby Spice wasn’t the lead wagon. In fact there was sentiment to switch to and Lrd wagon. But I pushed the Baby Spice wagon nonetheless…What incentive did I as scum have to bus my two partners?

I want to hear your reasoning on how after I led the pushes onto both scum in this gamed that you believe me to be the final scum, over people who didn’t attack either of the two scum (Mina). So go ahead. Tell me how I am scum.

“OHH because I hammered early” Boohooo 1 scum left. The question didn’t magically disappear. Was it so dire that it needed to be answered there? Clearly not.

So how am I scum buddy?

Because right now you’ve been nothing but a fucking waste. Its so goddamn obvious I’m town if you’ve been only half-ass following/skimming this game….I seriously feel like I’m dealing with a child.

Note: Color tag removed, read the rules.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #169) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

Dang Mina.... okay now its gonna take a little work. Let me do a little isoing,but gonna have to wait a little. On my phone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #170) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:in response to benmage:
dry-fit was inactive, and you would bus him for that reason
babyspice is a VI, and you would bus her for that reason

in holy order's agar won because he was "cleared"
you can't be cleared in a mountainous
sorry bro
there are no absolutes in Mafia I've said this a billion times, but the terminology I used is for the children that play this game.

Sure its possible I chose on D1/D2 to bus instead of follow easier lunches and maybe bus later in the game like any sane player.

I think Sotty for his lateness on the dryfit wagon could be scum, or of course Percy. But I'd like to lynch furc as he is still the biggest detriment to this town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #171) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Benmage »

In fact look where furclow lands on both wagons
..the end

vote furclow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #172) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Well lets see what happens.

Unvote vote Percy
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #173) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

I think Percy is a necessity lynch right now (as in today) if game doesn't end I am willing to lynch hard to read Kscope tomorrow.

Since Percy has been Kscopes whole essence this lynch will also force his hand.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #174) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Because I don't think we will be able to muster the support to lynch Percy tomorrow. Whereas I do not forsee that problem with Kscope.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #175) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Zzzzzzzz this game.
unvote vote Kscope
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #176) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm not
vote Percy

It was entirely plausible Percy from the getgo sought to bus Baby Spice, a horrendously weak player, for easy town cred....The whole LRDvsBS is his #1 suspect he unvotes crap was him messing up going "oh god just me on D2".... Then he realized he couldn't logically switch with all the crap I was giving him and he went back, knowing BS was gonna go eventually and he'd have to pull this out on his own nonetheless.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #177) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Equinox wrote:I don't think Percy would kill one of the few players who supported him.
Damnit, why does that have to make sense...Okay so Sotty called thor scum..I never like the Nikspot, I just couldn't imagine my buddy Nik replacing out on a scum role.

Also the elmo/nul/equinox slot...i'm sorry can't imo be scum...So his vote is bad.

Sigh*
unvote vote Thor
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #178) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Unvote Vote Percy

L-1
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #179) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'm still willing to vote thor...I'm happy with either...if we miss on Percy I'll be gunning for Thor, and vica versa...They are MY final two suspects.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #180) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Jason is my strongest town read.
unvote vote Thor
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #181) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

After the new year we need to have us a hangin.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #182) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:happy birthday ben
Thanks.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #183) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm willing to vote Furc.

unvote vote Furclow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #184) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thor665 wrote:@Ben - any particular reasoning on that one, I thought me and Equi were your last two?
Furc is one of those up and down reads, and the only town tell for him is he's always reckless....but his tailend voting on both scum wagons and then trying to right that off as a towntell looks like (possibly) shitty scum bussing.

And I think you could be a final scum, but I never said Equi was one of my last suspects, hence voting you and still willing to hang you....In fact I find that slot quite town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #185) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Equinox wrote:
Benmage, can you explain the following quote, please?
What don't you understand?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #186) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Benmage »

I dont get whats difficult to understand? It makes sense when I read it.

There was potential reasoning in it to unvote Percy which i believe I did. Then I gave speculation on the NK, with the addition of the Nik/slot....again what don't you understand?

I want to to lynch IAI and Thor. In whatever order.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #187) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

HAMMAH
Vote Thor
PLZZ END!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #188) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

I KNEWS IT!~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Game was run smoothly. Balance appears fine. As often is the case when town has early success they become complacent. I know I did. The math was in our favor. Thor did good, but like you said time/lynches was agaisnt him.

I really didn't peg scum-Nik on replacing out, but I didn't think was Nik townly...it hurt.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #190) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

Godddamn. Mina posts too much in life and too much in death. SOTTY I heardddsss UU.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #191) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Benmage »

Benmage's 1-2-3 success. Told ya I had this one on lockdown. Just needed to bypass a little collateral damage.
Benmage wrote: That said Percy hangs today.
-Attacks easy targets.
-Inconsistent on stances regarding myself and others in an attempt to undermine me.

Those who you need to lynch tomorrow after I die:
-Nikanor, Mina

Those you don't want here in lylo:
-BS
-Furc
^In that order

Those almost as confirmed town as I:
-Locke
-jason
-havingfitz
^In that order

******** I think Zach iso 13/14 post counts are very important
The scum aren't on the Dry-fit wagon because bussing at that time would not be opportunistic, however they are likely on the other lead wagons.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #192) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

Nikanor wrote:
Benmage wrote:I really didn't peg scum-Nik on replacing out, but I didn't think was Nik townly...it hurt.
Well I couldn't keep up with SOME PEOPLE and their walls of text, so I really didn't have a choice. >_> Not that I wasn't having fun, but you know how it goes.
You didnt mind the last time you were scum and i walled you to victory! :P
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #193) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Benmage »

2/10 in mountainous is normal. 4/12 would be so broken in favor of scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #194) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Benmage »

I could see a different scum team sweeping this. I'd be down for a redo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #195) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

We got luckyish with baby spice and scum got lucky furclow was town. Both weren't making it to lylo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

I may be but in general I find scum the favorite. This is magnified 10X when mountainous. If you ask me this is as balanced as a mountainous can be, which in my opinion is still a scum dominated genre. A more competent scum team wins this hands down.

I've also never been caught as scum by anything other than a powerrole...so go figure.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

may be ...bias*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #198) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Benmage wrote:I've also never been caught as scum by anything other than a powerrole...so go figure.
Not necessarily a PR catch, considering.:P
Dayvig doesn't count?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #199) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Still :P ...the point isn't that I've never been under suspicion, but try getting a majority on me...not easy.

And I have tried very hard to erase that game from my memory.... traitors on a scum team = fail game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”