Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:03 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

/Confirmation.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I dont like the idea of anyone being overtly day vig happy. Long drawn out lynches dont do it for me either. Im with Faraday on keeping to a level.

Re. Sensfan. Meh... i have no idea and dont want to know what supposedly happened but if it involved cheating, its quite enough said already.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:38 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Working til 9. May have something up afterwards.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:35 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Firstly vez. I agree with flay that if someone is fucking about then that person's fair target, although i perfer some form of warning before hand. Anyone who shoots anyone for the "lulz" i have no problem walking them to the noose or with another day vig vigging especially if we lose an important role. Its not PRO TOWN.

Post restrictions. AWH!!! You guise are no fun!!!!!!!!!! i like them. They make it more iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting!!! :( But re: alignment. Role=/= alignment imho.

Aw! I missed DGB. lol. She's too much fun to be dayvig'd. And i really rerereally hope your not anti town DGB? :( It would make me much sadness.

The status quo. I believe that bringing up day vigging sorts out where people stand therefore, GOOD THING.

Internet Stranger. I dont like that idea but we'll just agree to disagree.

MBF. I am never trusting you again after flash mafia. :( you a liar. :lol:

Dalfish. Could be a possible you could toy with "Notority"?

Re:Items. If i get one, i'll probably announce it, unless its not in town's best interest.

Oh....... Chesskid knows more about the whole thing of item grabbing...... noted. Stolen by you specifically chesskid, or are you at liberty to say?

Ooh! I just LOVE pictures!! :D

Faraday
Surely a scum thief would prefer to keep this sort of information to themselves?
WIFOM. But i like this. Cant say why. As in, im not sure why i like this statement.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:51 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Faraday since when was i permissing the disclosure, and how the hell did you pinpoint it down?! Yah though you're right. :/ I like ya though another reason is you actually done research which to me indicates you trying to find out more about the people you're playing with.

AGMaster. I remember playing with you in Shotty's Halo. But eh........ you never reallystood out to me. So thanks for remembering me afraid the feelings not mutual. SOWWIES. *cough*
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:55 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Isnt DGB a girl??? Secondly ^^ LAWL.

Faraday. And yes im irish. Rubberbandits WILL BE Christmas number one. :lol: But SW is UWS.... And the sig is totally unrelated. Anyway i want to get off this subject if you dont mind?

Anyway, we're all good in assuming Internet Stranger is a day vig?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:28 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Vote MikeBurnFire
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:32 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Hey, sorry for lack of posting recently. Ill keep serious. Long enough story, so ill abreviate. My friend got kicked out of home and is staying with me atm. Collecting my laptop tonight. Expect input after work, somewhere around ten oclock.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

My recorded series of events and thoughts and what nots.

1. InternetStranger was shot in broad daylight. Im assuming that anyone who voted InternetStranger can be ruled out for killing him. Whoever killed him seemed to pre-empt the kill. It was done quickly and suddenly so im personally ruling out Midnight's Sorrow and Vezokpiraka. (Such a difficult name to spell im just going to call you Vez) Would you not think so Mr. Flay?
2. Actually Mr.Flay makes a good point that AlmasterGM asking for me to be daykilled is really quite scummy. But i took it as a joke tbh.
3. Ooh! Tajo's in the game. HAI TAJO!!! :D
4. I have already stated my opinion on items.
5. I believe the room system may be very much like real life. We cannot be in the lobby and our room at the one time. One would assume, ((I would assume)) that were you the target of a daykill, it cannot be done unless you are in the same room as the perpetrator. Now that's just a theory. I dont know how true or false that may be.
6. Okay so ill out this before anyone has the opportunity to while "compiling a case" i know Internet Stranger voted me, but i did not shoot him. Hence my next point.
7. Internet Stranger's death. Was ANTI TOWN. I wholly agree with Guderian ((why are peoples names so hard to spell?)) InternetStranger's death was totally unecessary. I know that potentially he was a force to be reckoned with but a townies a townie, and the role pilot could mean he is the person who steers the ship. So we have potentially lost someone very valuable.
8. DGB what on earth do you mean by this?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Thats very irresponsible of Vezo to drop a vote on me and slink away into the night. I would OMGUS vote ck, but since he is away, it wont do any good anyways.

FOS: Vezo
Vote: Ivy
FOS: townie
Vote: buddy

SO EARLY IN THE GAME???
9. I was along the same train of thought as DaFish. But that got turned on its head. ((re: kills being revealed))
10. Assuming day vig's are revealed for me comes from previous games. Just me?
11. I agree with AlmasterGM's vote on chesskid3.
12. Re: Roelclaiming. I think its a mute point tbh. Considering that the role names are not indicative of town or scum and it could be difficult to determine alignment.
13. Re: shooter of InternetStranger coming forward im willing to hear them out, im going to be madder and a lot more disbelieving if it comes out further down the line.
14. Katsuki gives no input whatsoever. But i think this may be more likely he never read.
15. Guderian is back. Any *new* enlightenment on your travels?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Actually re-reading scratch number five.

Mod cleared that up in a question chesskid3 asked.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

I find the above (Guderian)acceptable.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Guderian

I started in the lobby. But was given access to another room. Due to extenuating circumstances i didnt actually access the room until today. I have also left a request in my room for anyone else to step forward. No one else has yet done so.

My journey ends at
Vaabi
. However you get town points for saying it first.

Midnight's Sorrow

Isnt scum plural anyway?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Actually Chesskid3. I think you're very probably town. Call it ze warm fuzzies. You, Faraday and Guderian are giving me.

Although that doesnt actually mean i have to like you as a player. Your vote on Guderian after InternetStranger's death, regarding daykills was horrendously stupid. With excess flames and motor oil.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

On a potentially different note..... Oops.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:53 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

I dont like your play. But i think ive you read. And whether i like you or not makes no difference if your town. LIOKE OMG am i allowed to state that? ~sarcasm.

Ill stick an oar in if i feel like it, were you to actually be in any shape of danger for a noose. Your not. Nor are you the most outstanding town player im only going on your whole softclaim theory which is a risk in itself. So get over yourself. Im not voting you so im probably not one of the people you should be concerned about.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Yeah i agreed you deserved the vote on you because you were stupid for wasting your vote on Guderian, who by all accounts i believe was making sense regarding daykills.

ZAWNZZZZZZZZZZ.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:10 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Workn2 9.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

More2say
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

idiotfone
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Fecking idiots. Ive got work in like half an hour and LEFT MY LUNCH BEHIND ME IN THE CAFE BELOW >( to come up and stop this faggotry. Guderian is likely town so any town votes there are wasted. ALSO apart from me he's pretty much acted independantly and spoken with reason which alot ALOT of people seem to be devoid of. And since WHEN did bussing in the RVS become international symbol for scum? Albeit im not ruling out the possibility but i repeat Guderian is town and unless something was said i can really see this lynch going through.

The captains dead btw. He was in my room with a blank screen. Under a search of my room i found the tape. The whole purpose of the tape is to say that the convict/s do not yet have control of the ship and as we know specific game rule #5 town starts with control. More explanations at 9/9.30 depending on the weather and how many times i fall on my ass but please not votie votie bang bang til i come back.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Guderian.
I was allowed to PM the mod when i wanted the scene played. I delayed breifly until i got the balls to play it thinking that i was going to blow up with the tape player. But yay! All is well. And from what i glean, the convict/s while still onboard the ship, do not yet have control of the ship. I think it was just left in my room to be found. Also. No one else has joined me. I assume i am the only one with access to it.
Re: mechanics. I think they're vital but dont really want to discuss my opinion right now.

Im highly against a DGB lynch. Regardless of alignment until the time comes.
Out of a Katsuki, DGB and Xvart. Maybe Katsuki depends on them answers.
DGB is just too much fun to play with even if she is scum. :(

Wait whys Flay scum? :S

Katsuki.

Why do you think i would out why i think chesskid3 is town if he's under no pressure? Its not necessary to say why i think he's innocent yet.
Why do you think im town?
I did give you the tape FYI. I found the tape in my room and was instructed to pm the mod when i wanted it played.
Why are you so concerned why others think other people are town? I dont suppose i could have a list of some games you've played? I LOVE METAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

Midnight Sorrow.

Mod scene means that scum do not yet have control of the ship.
lol. @ #240.
Yah, re:amount of daykills. Yah. Im starting to get freaked out at every post by DN.

Xvart.
Also, his post about not knowing the town destination while he quoted the ruleset post that says the ship is currently headed towards the town destination should go hand in hand with each other if you are town aligned and are headed to the town planet.
The ruleset says we are heading toward Vaabi? I dont think so.... So mute point. You overlook the fact Guderian was the first to out his planet destination. Which matches my destination. Where are you headed Xvart?

I do however like your opinion when one leaves and enters their room. Mind you if its for an item grab that will not be my first priority.

FYI. Mod cleared it up with Chesskid3 (i think) that it is not necessary for you to be in the same room as the shot. But i like the idea of keeping track of who is in the lobby and who is not. I also agree with having 1st posts from ones room having "i have entered the lobby".

I also agree that town killers should at some point claim their kills.

Xvart. If its not clear im barning. I do not want someone who is generally quite sane who i can bounce ideas off to be lynched for stupid reasoning nor for a scumdriven wagon. I consider him OBV TOWN and Im content there's at least 1scum on his wagon. Yes. I walked into my room and the captain was there. Quite dead.

Chesskid3.
You deserved a vote because your view on the daykill of "Internet Stranger" was stupid. And i dont support stupidity.
Ooh! So you dont actually believe Guderian is scum. Okay well, that was sneaky. But i support it. So thats FlameAxe, Tajo and xvart. I cant really rule any of them out atm tbh. But i believe that was an interesting move. However you're being stupid with your current vote, so my stupid statement still stands.
In fact why not concentrate on the so called 3scum in Guderian's wagon?
Oh LORD! So now Guderian is scum again. Your worse than a woman. You look as if you're just up for a lynch tbh.

Mr. Flay.
Speaking of distractions, it becomes pretty clear to me now that the town destination is Vaabi.
Is yours not?

Tajo.

I like Faraday as town but i dont particularily see him as confirmed town from that post. In fact..... i cant remember why i think he's town but im fairly certain i remember thinking at some point in time "Faraday = Townie".
Chesskid3 is wrong both about Guderian and myself. I'd try rope him but stolen stuff and all gives me the heebies. He's like a condition i think i have to get used of. Like High Blood Pressure. Sure it could kill you but the meds keep the weight on you and i just love to stay slim. So Chesskid3 is the risk i live with.
I agree with Guderian that you should clarify where it is you are heading tajo. Like i am understanding if there are drop off planets as we go. But i am not loving the idea of losing 2/3 towns at once because we draw uncontrollably into a certain port.

DGB.
I have no read on you as of yet but AWWWWWH SHUCKS. :D

MBF.
READ.

Other random comments.

Ah yay! AlmasterGM was scum and is dead. Good job!! :D .... whoever. =)
Mr Flay poked AlmasterGM on his scuminess of asking me to be shot. Town points. Guderian also commented on his dislike for almasterGM asking for people to be shot.
I still dont reward stupidity. AKA Chesskid3 saying Interent Stranger's death was not scummy. And voting Guderian for saying it was is stupid. Not scummy. Never said scummy. Stupid. Also his current vote on me is equally stupid so his take back on Guderian is mute point. He reckons he's found scum in Guderians wagon and then votes me. Sense?
On par with Seraphim about DGB(inactivity) but also feel like he's calling the kettle black.

Towns

Faraday.
Chesskid3.
Guderian.

Needs to see more of...

DGB.
Seraphim.
Mr. Flay.

People who give me heepies

Katsuki.
xvart.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

By the way. Brainstorm.

Leaving room. Be back asap.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:14 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Xvart
Yah you clear it up but you still hold your vote on Guderian who has been vocally curious about the rooms and mechanics, and i have to say so am i. But this imho does not warrant a vote. PS. You've never seen a wagon gain rapid velocity after a few running votes? My "SENSATIONALISM :D " Comes from the fact i'd rather not see him lynched atm so FUUUUU.

Re: bussing = interenational symbol for scum, maybe i didnt phrase that right. I was in a game a while ago where everyone more or less stuck to Mafia theory and if person A done this and flipped scum the person G was scum because they voted person A RVS. And just a loada shite i really dont want to revive this game.

Vote Katsuki
Bad vibes. Clearing someone based on an item they recieved in their room. I dont understand why you would clear me of being anti town for finding the tape but then wipe out that theory because i just found the tape. Same occurance, but yet im cleared town, and then its taken back? Maybe you know im town? Also
Wait what, so your case against me is based on my style of one-liners? You're also somewhat misrepping the "accusing then clearing" players thing, that happened once when I misread something. *elaborate*

That said, why are there not more dafish votes? Tries to encourage item speculation pre-game, daykill revealing, and asks a question about what the dead pilot means for us?
Im not an avid supporter of dafish. Nor am i against him. But its almost like a diversion from his playstyle. I find his questions personally open and honest. Long story short. I want you to post more than whitty one liners.
Le Cupcake wrote:
PoisonIvy wrote:
Katsuki.

Why do you think i would out why i think chesskid3 is town if he's under no pressure? Its not necessary to say why i think he's innocent yet.
You go from "good voting on chess" to "chesstown".
[/quote]

Evasion of question. Ive stated its not necessary to say why i think chesskid3 is innocent yet and as a townie i would assume one would just zip, he kinda needles me on "why do i go from chesskid3 deserved that vote" to "incling chesskid3 is town". this i dislike.

Can you give me a list of previous games or not Katsuki?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

lol. firstly. Yay((scanner))!! and rofl. at MBF. What if you have an en suite though? :P

Secondly. Xvart. Please tell me you are not anti town? The fact you have a weapon does not necessarily mean you are anti town im assuming. Nor does it necessarily mean you has killed yet. As you said earlier, you did not kill Internet Stranger or AlmasterGM. Im willing to be proved wrong however.

Im still however happy with my Katsuki vote. I think your scum. Why push me to say why i think chesskid3 is town? Its an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Your refusal to answer why you were pushing this is scummy. You will not give any attempt at a response instead you are just trying to sweep me under the carpet. No?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mr. Flay wrote: Ivy: Why do you think xvart has a weapon? Reread Guderian's post again; he said the scanner detects items, whether they are killing weapons or not.
Big whoops on my part. Admittedly i did not read that right. Apologies xvart.

Forget what i said i guess. Only thing i can put it down to is sleep deprivation due to christmas work. But everything else have been reading accurately. Id like to think.

I agree with what you are saying otherwise i think. Hitting hay ill catch up tomorrow.

PPS. Guderian votes are stupid. In the wagoner's im thinking there is obv scum. But that's for another day. Night night.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:42 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Im okay with a TSQ/kitoari lynch based on TheLonging's disclosure they appear to be non town.

Either give soem form of an answer Kitoari or i switch my vote.

Not going into too much detail on things to light yet. Still awaiting xvart's explanation but work has me flat out. Been called in AGAIN for tomorrow aka my former day off. :( Now working everyday til Stephens day (26th). Stephens day is my friends traditional ALL OUT BOOZE DAY. But I will however continue to check in.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

So for all intensive purposes Kitoari, you are town?

Also. Happy b*day DGB!! :D
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

*or is that slice of birthday cake just my immagination? :S
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Okaies. It is christmas.... Ive come off work, im tired and ive had a few Baileys. *hic* so excuse me if i may at some stages be a bit incoherrant as to any reasoning i may go through. *hic*

Mr. Flay. I found the tape in my room.

Kitoari: Mod WIFOM. Bad point.

GOD DAMMIT NOT MR. FLAY!!! >(

WTF.! ?!?! This now unclears Chesskid3. I thought due to his whole secretive hush hush manner, he had the A.I. (then clearing him imo. as A.I. started with town. Am quite uncertian about him now)

DGB. Please unconfirm me. Im getting quite uncomfortable. o.0

More later.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

You are a real mindfuck chesskid3 you know that right? :(
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

If scum shoot would it be bad for town or scum? :D

((Rheotorical Question))
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

No telling please!!

((LA LA LA LAAAAA))
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Any news TL?

PS. Katsuki. I reckon everyone is currently unavailable for Christmas.... But hopefully will pick up soon enough. Y'know once the celebrating hoo ha has died down.

MOD. Will be V/LA 7th - 14th January.... if the game lasts as long! :lol: Exams.

Merry *belated* Christmas!! :D
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Christmas Mike.

Xvart. My presence has gone noticed?
Am not responsible for any of the shots. Apologies.
Thirdly, you have not told me if you are anti town or not. Im quite on the fence about you.

Lastly. I dont know if ive done this as of yet.
Unvote, Vote Katsuki
Asking me to elaborate why i thought chesskid3 was town was kinda scummy. Short unsatisfactory answers if he is town, not much of a loss, if he's scum................. CAKE!!!!

Also. Faraday is falling from town status to "Questioning Individuals" -> curtesy of DGB.

Flameaxe. Explanation please. I find it hard to believe one so quiet can then form an opinion they cant explain.

Leiskryie. Anyparticular reason?

Scumdar

Katsuki.
Flameaxe.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Yadda.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Flameaxe wrote:I'm back, so...
Unvote

Tajo isn't scum...yet. :D Gonna try to get more in depth leading up to the holidays, but no promises for obvious answers...

Vagueness:
  • Gut hasn't felt right about Guderian recently. Points against him from Tajo and, believe it or not, chesskid seem to validate my gut feelings.
  • 265 is pretty much good posting.
    Guderian wrote:Another death? At this rate, we wont make it out of day one.

Whoever shot Almaster should come forward. They are pretty much confirmed town at this point, baring 2 scum groups or more. (which seems unlikely)
    chess wrote:Now can we lynch Poison Ivy?
    Why would we do such a thing?

Its a new player. And with a case! oh its on me.
    scummy post number 1: nervous non-scumhunter question to appear active, making attacks without calling names, exaggeration of those attacks
    This is some strange posting right here. Not calling names? What do you mean.
    Faraday is confirmed town for post 55.
    Elaborate?
    ok, forgot what I said about chesskid, bulbsaur is town and is right about guderian, claiming destination so fast reeks of fakeclaim/higuiseimatown.
    So let me get this straight, wanting to steer the ship towards the TOWN destination (which somehow I knew and claimed first???) without letting it get off track is scummy? You are telling me you do not want the ship towards Vaabi? If so you had better explain why in your next post.

Well, the person I was voting died, so i'll switch over to FOS number 2.

Vote: Thelonging

Xvart:
    1. Did you kill internet stranger?
    2. Can you access any other rooms?
  • 266 is just as good. We obviously need more votecounts for DGB's scumputer to kick in.
    Seraphim wrote:This game.

Guys, DGB is eerily silent.

I'm not sure why we haven't lynched her yet.
  • SHEAAAAAAA where are you. :(
  • I guess I'm missing something, but why is xvart singled out for the IS kill exactly? I don't really see anything to show the kill coming from him more than anyone else.
  • More Guderian iffy-ness: Not liking his prying for information out of ckd. Mainly still gut, but he announces that he is willing to give his information, but doesn't seem to have given it yet. For instance, I came from the engine room. There was nothing there, two people were there, one is still there. Your turn. Additional stream of thought: You seem to be very concerned with the actual mechanics of this game, and almost seem to be using that concern as a way out of actually being useful. Yeah, I said it.
  • Back to the xvart situation: Post 161. Only six minutes after a daykill, and this. What the fuck am I missing here, seriously.
I can't think of anything else and I'm tired. :( But I see no reason to withhold
Vote: Guderian
, it may be mostly gut, but it's what I've given myself to go on right now.
This is all jumbled accounts of whats been happening and no real content. "bad vibe from guderian cause of a weak case on Kat" "asking others to use iso's", "interested in mechanics rather than finding scum" BUT DOESNT THAT CONTRADICT
Constantly asking others to ISO in light of that doesn't sit well with me, gives me a feeling that he doesn't think his own case is that great.
so he's asking for people for their views on his *in your opinion weak* cases.
Getting some nice buddying vibes from Ivy recently (towards Guderian for what it's worth). Ivy had a terribad vote on Kat, somehow managed to make a weaker vote/case than Gud.
you could have built a bigger case on my self proclaimed barning and my feelings toward Katsuki. Neglecting this, i suspect your trying to jump on the wagon of someone who was looking quite popular for a lynch in favour of losing someone who is town but has problems with communication...... or stringing coherrant sentences together....... whatev's. Honestly im quite an easy lynch because i sometimes..... go into hsyterical mode and maybe not read as much as i should. Guderian is/was a popular lynch who speaks well. Coherantly and calmly. Realistically, scum would want to off Guderian. Faster than Ivy who can look scummy quite easily.

Secondly ive must have mentioned work x1000 hundred times. Now whose not reading? On top of this, I recently dealt with kicking my cousin out of MY house because of her issue with space and not reading through my phone but while its all worked out, (and she's back home)there is still family pressure distracting me and more than this i have exam notes to pass onto friends from class. I have quite a bit on my plate atm with no social life. And have not yet looked at the wagon because i am tired ALL OF THE TIME. Ive worked everyday since the 17th except christmas eve so frankly i dont care. In this light your explanation is weak. Also, you dont think there was any scum on Guderian's wagon?

But if you want to commit yourself to the notion im scum. COME ON THEN SCUM VOTE MEEEEE! :D

Oh wait.
Flameaxe wrote:
Vote: Guderian
this hasn't really changed. Have no qualms voting ivy either.
So Guderian is still scummier than me? Why say you so, scum?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Once was not enough? lol.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

ps.
Flameaxe wrote:Again, asks Kit if he is town. Again, you know the answer you are going to get, so this kind of questioning is flawed from the get-go, and a great way to come across as more useful than you actually are!
Quite ironic no one has actually answered this question.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Katsuki wrote:
PoisonIvy wrote:Once was not enough? lol.
Unfortunately I had posted with the wrong account. :P
LMFAO. Unfortunately i only see avies. :lol: XD
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Guderian. Why on god's green earth are you voting mike? Elaboration on request? Well i have no real need to know becuase i dont think you can provide much re: mike. He hasnt really participated this game.

Sure, he's an evil genius and mastermind and diobolic and devious. But if he's town i'd really like to keep him non the less.

PS. What happens when you are the ONLY person in the room?
AlmasterGM was not in my room.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

PPS. Intermediate attention. Drinking. How i met your mother.
PPPS. Guess whose getting her fifty inch tomorrow? :D

TELEVISION YOUR PERVS!! :lol: ojoj.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

I has nothing on the idea. lol. But i kinda get it if you mean Faraday. He was one of my solid town reads at the start of this game. The fact he is spiralling irks me.

Re: Mike. Wait for it. I thought it was all hype too.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Mod V.C. please?

ps. thanks Faraday for the clarification.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:49 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Flameaxe

No, Guderian was asking others to iso based on his "weak" case. Whereas you proclaim he is focused more on the mechanics of the game than actually scumhunting. There is the contradiction.

Also. Re. My asking people their alignemt
You KNOW the answer you are going to get, so why continue to flood your posts with them?
BECAUSE THEY'RE THE POSTs PEOPLE ARE NEGLECTING!!!!!

i HAVENT GOT
ONE
GODFORESAKEN ANSWER TO ARE YOU TOWN. NOT EVEN FROM YOU! Who knows even if i were to see some sort of courtesy and openess from you, xvart or Katsuki i could be a little bit warmer in my approach to you. Its not particularily nice being ignored. But ftr your vote on Guderian. Is a loada bollicks. As is your suspicion of me. And yes maybe i OMGUS'd you a little bit at first but digging i have not liked what i have read. I dont like why you have gone with the popular lynch rather than building a case on me when fairly, i am that little bit scummier than Guderian, pre latest modscene. But now your willing to lynch either of us? I can happily say im town, can YOU? Or what, do you go from a system of everyone is guilty to innocent? Is that why im not town in your opinion or because we dont see eye to eye? Tell me your town and why you think your actions have been townie? But please enlighten me as to WHY GUDERIAN IS YOUR TOP LYNCH instead of me? Is it cause everyone else is voting him?

HURRRRRRRM?

Ps. RIP Mike. I thought you were town after your non existant levels of activity. But i'd never say for sure, cause, you.......... being you and all.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

HAIIII GUISE!!! Its coming up to my annual booze new years so expect input to be sevrely disadvantaged at that stage...... or drunken.

Flameaxe sez

"What exactly are you expecting to accomplish from asking this (which you haven't actually asked me in the first place, so don't even fucking start about how I haven't answered)? I'll answer for you: There is nowhere for that line of questioning to go."

That's not an answer. Isnt it just easier to say "I am town" like most people? o.0 instead you go turn it all into a grudge like. :( i expect my opinion to hearing you out change is what i expect.
You're boring me now.

I get gut feelings and go with them. Your unrelenting, and generally i dont see what it was about guderian that has made you vote him in comparision to anyone else. If you want me to read, dont write a wall. Simple bullet points suffice instead of making my eyes bleed. *and if there was an emo emoticon here i'd for certz use it*

Guderian

re-read the game specific rules regarding noteriety.

Xvart

Sorry i thought i covered that. But will reread and recompile an answer tomorrow. Night shift at nine. So my pardonings for that i hopes.

Re general aspects of the game ie. name claims

Im not pushed either way but leaning to Mmno!

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

vez

Why do you need to know what strong willed is? Surely if it's in your role pm then you could hypothetically pm the mod if you needed to know?

~14 works of work. broken sleep thanks to Rihanna from the flatmates room. Be back properly....... uh............. 1st of January. Getting my drink on from tomorrow~
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Im am just off work and consider myself to still be pretty damn LOADED from last night. Happy belated New Year!!! :D

But am off work til 6pm tomorrow i hope to have something substantial by then.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Im drunkuie. I succumbed to the beer..... :( My bad. Tomoorow tomorroe. Brasseye is on atm. XD lol.

DGB. You are voting Guderian? Why i thought you said you were getting quite the town vibe from him? Anyone who lynches him i will hunt as sheer belief they are scum. I want every person to make a list of reasons WHY they are voting him and conclusively you should all realise your idiocy. LAAAAAAAAAV.

PS. claiming strong/weakwilled only gives the scum information. I am very against it and not claiming either way. Even were it to result in death. Ew......77

PPS. Am aware Vez has claimed, like i said im hoping to read tomorrow before work if not in the two days after and i am SWITCHING MY GOD DAMN FONE OFF.

G'night.

~IVY.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

K kids. Ivy's here.

Soz DGB i just read of BV's V.C. and was like HUH????

But anyway. My work hours have been fucked with ((AGAIN!!)) but i will make a return sometime after 9o'clock tonight. Ill do a read up then and post any thoughts (/replies) which i know you'll be expecting with great anticip.......ation....... :shock: lol. only mucking about! But yah, ill be reading when i gets home. Lav!!
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Oh whist the pair of you. lol. But seriously, if i didnt interject on some occasions the scum finger would be out..... or i would be replaced. And neither am i keen on. :( On the life note though. Home from s*it at work. Phone is away. And im off tomorrow. 5th attempt to watch Scarface has failed. Thus im taking it as a sign and here i are.

Re-reading.

~Ivy.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Im quite tempted to buy what leiskyrie is selling............... But this may later be retracted. It really depends. Explanations later.

Ps. Write up half complete but not finished due to important things you dont want to know about ((exams)) ((oops))
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:04 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Leiskryie. You say you can monitor every room? So...... hypothetically, you could see the conversations in whatever particular room? Sorry. I know that question is kinda intrusive but i am curious and going back on something that has been forgotten about.

MS. I dont get what your trying to sell about Flameaxe? :S
PS. Flay was a dumb hit. :( In fact if you hadnt claimed to kill IS id say you were were cert scum. And you still could be scum mind you because of IS's sheer vocal force as a player. Get him out of the way with? What happened to announcing if you were going to shoot anyone? I thought that would have been the best port of call? No?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Leiskyrie. Forget what i said. I have no real business with you except for your explanation of why it is you are not allowed on the ship.....? one would think you would have addressed this in your roleclaim.

Guderian is allowed on the ship. His plus 1 noteriety was from me checking his pass.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Chesskid3. Yes. The guard who is guarding the ship in a guard uniform is not supposed to be on the ship. What do guards guard? Prisioners. And supposing a convict escapes, who is the first person they meet? A guard.

I checked leiskyire because of his roleclaim. If he had his pass i could trust him, to look into my QT and then see any further additions to people who are and are not/meant to be here with us. However, Leiskyrie himself, has no pass. Im awaiting some form of explanation from him but reserving my vote on the Leiskyrie choo choo until then.

Im not altogether throwing away the idea my role works in reverse.... But leiskyre is a far better lynch than Guderian. imho.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:31 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

TheLonging wrote:I think that explains PI's play.

Also I have lost my ID, wtf?
So.... you are saying you're town, but without any ID?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:54 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

TheLonging wrote:I am saying I am town and my ID is LOST PoisonIvy.

As far as I care though only absolute town here for me is Faraday and DGB
I believe you. Seeing as your the actual first person to just be honest and say "im town but *fuckfuckfuck* here's my baggage." But what reads so townie about DGB and Faraday? Not that im necessarily objecting.

Search: Lobby
Worth a shot and i dont think any of us have actually checked outside our rooms. Who knows, since, there may be fallen items in our room. You have any idea how you lost it TL?

Im much less sure of Leiskryie but ive an exam in five hours and counting that i have not yet studied for. Hope you'll excuse me til sometime after then. Truly planning to give an updated version of the game but these lost ID. cards were really not pre-empted and are confusing enough. So my role kinda renders useless something changes. Its everyones own decision, but at the time of his roleclaim i think it would have been fairly noteworthy to mention DaFish had some sort of a choice. Also, in my room i ask if there is anyone else out there. But no one has ever replied. And there have not to my knowledge been any breadcrumbs to back up what your saying?

Unvote, Vote Leiskryie
This is my decision and dont follow up with your own vote unless you really think Leiskryie is srsly scum. Like i said i need to do reading. Or ye guys could scumhunt within yourselves. Ill be rechecking my room too depending if there are any results from the lobby search.

Guderian. More than you think. Sounds like you could do with a reread too.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Xvart. Hi. I remember meeting you, but i have little time to reread. For reasons ive been told bother people and are unimportant. Quote walls annoy me so please just state what it is that bothers you so about me?

Yah. It would be much helpful if anyone who has lost an ID to claim it NOW.

Awh DGB. :(

Secondly, mafia is based on who is and isnt allowed on the ship.Those who do have ID cards are town. Guderian had his ID yesterday, hence my interjection at his wagon, Leiskryie does not have his. Confliction!!!!! Whoop. So it seems my role is useless in the face of people losing slash and or the theft of said ID cards. Im choosing to believe this lose/theft of cards because i believe TL is town.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

True. But im willing to believe Guderian is town regardless. I think the chances of him stealing a ID card off the bat straight away as scum are pretty slim seeing as no one else has yet claimed to have haad their ID card lost/stolen.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Chesskid3. Sorry no i didnt say. I wasnt told explicitly in my PM whether or not i have an ID. I assume i do as im town. But i was told in my PM that i could search targets to assert whether they were town or mafia based on whether or not they were allowed on the ship.

Most likely through ID cards.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Faraday dont waste your time or any abilites. TL is town. Confirmiiiiit.

And Chesskid3 i have no passive abilities. :( Im not special enough.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

He is of the utmost townie Faraday, and hence you too are townie if he sez so. He is being good honest man. In fact he is my numero uno townie at this point being in time. You. Then Guderian.

Other townie read including DGB. But no real strong feeling wither way. Leaning town with Xvart because he is NOT LETTING GO however annoying i think he's just justifiably in his head, trying to be town.

Members in the gray area is Vez who is active minimally with no real contribution, and chesskid3 who is inanely confusing. Midnight's Sorrow, i has having no read on whatsoever. But I would say one of them maybe scum but its a shot in the dark. (NOT LITERALLY!!!)

People who upset me gravely are flameaxe, who responds when attack, tajo who is lurking.

Anywho, these are my current thoughts. Leiskryie has my vote but i am still considering....
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Lol. Leiskryie. Any thoughts at all about what Tajo is selling? I'd half consider purchasing what your selling Tajo. But i already gotta vote for the minute. Also. Whats with the sudden reappearence once your name was mentioned?

Im not keen Guderian.

Also. GUDERIAN. Why am i lynch material?
And yes a mini case would be good.... the minier the better for easy reading. :nerd:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

You'd be willing to lynch me second favourite because of a "weird feeling"? Well that makes sense............... NOT.

And that butting into your wagon was amist life stuff which i thought seemed pretty apparent. I checked you because at the time prewagon because you genuinely do seem to speak sense and its nice to have someone to bounce ideas off and to rely on the fact you were town, the fact your wagon took off then was purely coincidental. However you are now missing logic because how i have landed in your lynch pool is beyond me just for a "weird feeling" when all my "little bits here and there" are meant to be bad when i point to tajo its "keep it up!"

So do you really believe im scum or are you just bitter i gave you a noterity point?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Right something you could not have gone and read yourself?

Its probably refering to (although i cant fully remember):
"Secondly. Xvart. Please tell me you are not anti town? The fact you have a weapon does not necessarily mean you are anti town im assuming. Nor does it necessarily mean you has killed yet. As you said earlier, you did not kill Internet Stranger or AlmasterGM. Im willing to be proved wrong however. " Yah i know it was in the wrong context COMPLETELY, that you have an item, doesnt necessarily mean you kill but thats no reason to completely overlook my question of your alignment. Its RUUUUDE. Most people go on a rant at that point and i was hoping to form an opinion and give les details based on your reaction, but you ignored it. End. Now you know theres little point.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

PS. i check whether or not a person is allowed on the ship. If they are town or mafia.

Day1 Guderian is allowed on the ship.
Day2. Leiskyrie is not allowed on the ship.

Leiskryie claims he has lost his ID because of a choice DaFish made. Im not entirely believing but chesskid3 was saying it is permissable.
If this is actually the case, then my role is virtually useless. Whoop.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

xvart wrote:
PoisonIvy wrote:Guderian is allowed on the ship. His plus 1 noteriety was from me checking his pass.
Can you check your sent box pm that you sent the mod and tell me what day and time you checked Guderian's pass? Have you checked anyone else's pass?
I checked on Dec 19th. 8.39PM. I assume this has something to do with Faradays's idea of your item. Which is why im disclosing this and thinking....

I also checked Leiskrie's as soon as today started.

Towns: Myself, TheLonging, Faraday, Guderian, Xvart (based on TL/Faraday link) = town.
People i REALLY want to call town: DGB.
No idea: chesskid, leiskrie, tajo.
Bad Vibrations: Midnights sorrow, vez, flameaxe.

Vez clarify for me why it is you are actually voting me please?

And im getting slightly more annoyed at Tajo. Even if he is town, if we were to lose him now i dont like to think it would cause us much harm. Imagine being caught in a lylo situation with someone like tajo's game to date. If he is town, its very easy to vote wrong in such a situation. If he's lurker scum then yay!! Either way im abiding DGB's wishes in screaming OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Also DGB why is vez town? :S

Unvote, vote tajo
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Consequently.

Flameaxe
You were on
ALL
night last night with myself (and i mean until ALL HOURS) and did not comment on anything. Am i expecting the same of you tonight?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

lol. if your not commenting your no good as town and highers the chances of town voting you in potential lylo. Forgive me for wanting to elimanate the lurkers. At least with Flameaxe you get a reaction. Why are you so inactive? Sorry if that sounds a bit intrusive.

Hm........i do get the uncertainty about Leiskrie though. But i cant contribute anything much to that with exams. Stupid exams. Your out of your WHOLE routine during xmas and they expect you to "study". Anyway. Im dithering again. Why should we vote Leiskryie over you? Im not sure, there appears to be no clear lynch candidate for today. But hopefully something will crop up with questions posed.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

I know, despite the whole Leis thing, that could be put on hold to let a potential investigative role have their way with him.

Flameaxe i think we might get a read on if he was ACTUALLY participating.
MOD can we get a prod on that?

And vezokpiraka? I could live with lynching but maybe not today, because everything seems to be oneliners that imo dont particularily contribute. I just need to see more of him personally. What do you think? btw. not suggesting anything rash yet that results in a lynch or specifically a shooting. D:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Actually thinking about it.... DGB is most likely town due to her involvement of hunting TSQ/kitoari down. plus town points and lulz points for
DGB wrote:Tajo probably has a club, a taser, or a home guillotine kit.
And okaies im assuming theres a gun in anti town hands. :shock: *shudder*

Tajo, do you want to share what item you have?
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

While we still have a chance, yes. Tajo's impossible to get any sort of read from and thus having him in lylo would be bad for town were he town and breathing in comparision to active scum. If he's scum regardless then SWEEEEEEET. lol "just cause he might be bad at lylo" You WANT someone who is bad at lylo IN LYLO??? Doesnt sound very town friendly to me. Ive ruled out TL, faraday, guderian and DGB of being the scum.

So let me ask you this vezokpiraka. Are you mad at me because ive put you in a gray area? Because if it helps your read is turning more sour with every post. Ive actually started questioning your relevance of being a PR inflicting 50% chance roleblocker considering we've already had a town roleblocker die. But thats not really an issue, ive been beaten at out guessing the mod before.

But viewing iso, you claim your PR may do something good later and then go on to call your role useless =/= sense and then drop the bomb you can also inflict a potential 50% roleblock.
Continuing on from this you jump all over guderian when he says he doesnt know where we're heading. He later is the first to verify that we are meant to be heading toward vaabi.
You bounce from Kitoari vote to suspicions of guderian and myself with your vote, but jump on the goodie loaded guderian wagon.
You remove your vote to me for interjecting the guderian wagon, but its kay now cuz guderian is town. (for no given reason)
And never give any remote reason as to why i remain/ed scum.

PS. Yes i would steal TL's ID and then believe him as town the next day. ((SARCASMS)) :D

PPS. You thought i was SCUM WAYYYYY before tajo wagon took off.

PPPS. im indulging DGB's idea of a tajo lynch, yet you target ME, why?

PPPPS. Are you just trying to derail a scum buddies vagon? :idea:
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Okay ill make it simple. Your saying im scum cause of this tajo thing, but you've advocated i was scum well in advance of tajo ever being mentioned.

How do you know tajo is "town"? You seem to be ignoring the fact he could equally be scum. Any particular reason for that?

If you are talking generally. Then yes. I like to win. And if there is a town who is being kept around til lylo and more than likely will be hung in lylo i'd rather have him gone and someone with a bit more credibility fight their corner there instead of deadweight. Damage Limitation.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Dude, you've contributed so little i for one have not a single read on you.

How terrible a mistake.....? Am a bit worried now! :(
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Good point on Leiskryie......and just because he has access to the rooms doesnt automatically innocent..........

Im quite believing however that DGB maybe town. Just on TL & Faradays word.

Honestly im dipping between the two of you(Leiskryie and yourself). My fear tajo is that like Flash Mafia specifically, scum could co-ordinate those who make it to lylo. And you have 26posts which roughly 8are post holders and one liners and if you are town that you could be dismissed as scum easily.

MOD can Flameaxe be prodded or replaced?

~He has been prodded already but not exceeded the 48 hours. I will replace him once the time is up.~

Jesus MS. Id completely forgot about him. :/

Eh.... yah im a bit odd sometimes. I guess. Iunno. Thats not really my place to say i guess.
Last edited by DeathNote on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

WHAT?!??!?! o.0

Kay guise. Im leaving to research my room.

Im having a few VERY slow days. Hope to be back soon.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by PoisonIvy »

Nothing.

Guderian/Guderian's replacement is still town in my book.

Xvart. I played with him as Snow White in Flash Mafia. But thats beside the point. If your lurking, do not give input, thoughts and ideas then stacked against 2alternative players who have been doing so and establishing and exchanging viewpoints, chances are the hypothetical town lurker would typically be lynched. To me this seems like common sense.

Re: Roleblocker. Vez has claimed a 50% success rate. Im really horrifically bad with potential set ups and out guessing mods so ill deviate that to someone with more experience than myself.
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:26 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

No access
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

Til 2mro
Queen Of Clubs.
PoisonIvy
PoisonIvy
Goon
PoisonIvy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 am

Post by PoisonIvy »

bristep123 wrote:From what I've seen of the recent play, there are definitely cases for both. I think Tajo is the stronger case though. I'm still reading through the 36(!) pages and am at the peak of a flu bug but I should be a lot more active at the weekend.
This post is SCUMMILICIOUS.

Tajo had little next to no contribution. This is the MAIN point against Tajo is his inactivity and from my point of view having him in lylo would be detrimental which is why i was FOR getting him lynched. I didnt particularly see eye to eye with Flameaxe and frankly tajo is/was an easy lynch. There is next to NOTHING on tajo but a lynch mob. But one way of getting tajo town points may be from lynching YOU.

If you flip scum, tajo is likely innocent.

Unvote, Vote bristep123

Also. Limited access atm. Robbed the flatmates laptop. Be back to full speed as soon as possible.
Queen Of Clubs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”