Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Dafish »

/conform :P
"If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all."
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Dafish »

chesskid3 wrote: What if I have a rifle and think he has a knife?
How would him daykilling you help you figure this out?
"If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come: the readiness is all."
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Dafish »

Also, Katsuki, what about your history with chesskid3 makes you so eager to daykill him?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Dafish »

Just a side note, I just saw SensFan viewing this thread. Coincidence?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Dafish »

Flay, was "asses" a Freudian slip? Why does chesskid in particular need to prove himself? What makes you think his style is so contrary to the success of the game?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Dafish »

I think it's quite reasonable to be talking about daykilling this early on, considering that is the main game mechanic in play here.

So votes/daykills from other rooms carry over? Does this mean we could potentially not know all the actions occurring in the game?

Anyone have any speculation about the use of items/what role they will play?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Dafish »

VOTE: PoisonIvy because potatoes.
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Dafish »

Holy... I definitely thought that daykillers would be revealed. Does that mean that the kill happened in another room?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Dafish »

Guderian wrote:Not sure what all of the
6. Multiple Rooms- In general, the game will be played here which is the Ship's Lobby. However, some people may leave this room and enter quicktopic threads that are designated as other parts of the ship.
are. If someone has more information about this, would be appreciated.
If anyone should have more information about this, it is you. Didn't you come from another room?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Dafish »

Guderian - I assumed day kills would be revealed because I think it is to the mafia's advantage to have kills not revealed, do you think otherwise?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Dafish »

Right, but the notoreity system reveals the role name, not the player name, which is still ambiguous enough to hide under.
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Dafish »

Flay - what exactly would outing role names gain us?

All - Does the loss of the pilot mean anything? Does that mean the ship's course is now fixed, or that it can be more easily changed course?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Dafish »

I ask because:

A) We do not know where exactly we are headed at any given point, or at least we don't right now. The Pilot would potentially have that information, and without it, we could be steered in a direction we are unaware of.
B) The Pilot seems like an apt name for the person holding the course of the ship steady. This means that they would have some ability or information that would allow them to make sure we are going towards the town's wincon planet. Again, without them, we could be redirected towards another wincon's planet more easily.
C) Since the captain is dead, it seems the Pilot would be the second most important (and thus, powerful) person on the ship.

I actually just saw that Midnight had already asked the question and no one responded. It's still a pertinent question though.
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Dafish »

TheLonging, would you mind answering my question before you start questioning its motivations?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Dafish »

Chesskid, if you want to lynch Poison Ivy, why aren't you voting them? Or are you trying to imply that someone should kill them?
Hamlet
Dafish
Dafish
Goon
Dafish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Dafish »

I'm really sorry all, but I'm going to have to accept that I just can't keep up with this game.

Access has been severely limited, and I just can't see myself participating in an active way. You all deserve a great game, especially with a theme as fun and interesting as this. I can't provide you with that.

@Mod: Requesting replacement
Hamlet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”