DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Toogeloo wrote: (as you can see, I like my Ranma stuff), but everyone calls me Baku for short.
Ok, most important question of the game time.

Sub titled or dubbed?

/Confirmation by the way
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 am

Post by Baby Spice »

You do realize Faraday that you can't vote yet?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Some good planning here is going to be important, even essential. Something I've learned from [redacted]. We have to do some sort of role claim plan, without locking people down into easily identifiable roles.

Pandaman has the right idea. Split the abilities into groups by claim priority.

So I suggest that people pick one,or perhaps two, from the following (Modifired) Toogeloo list as their first/first&second picks:
Toogeloo wrote: Americans will really want to prioritze the following (in my opinion):
-
Aircraft Carrier
is huge for Americans if we can get it. It's essentially ROLEBLOCKER, and would be a huge boon to us.
-
Battleship
is the DOCTOR of the game, and it stops nukes, so keeping it out of scum hands would be nice.
-
Submarine
would allow them to nuke any one without fear of exposing themselves once we get to DEFCON 1.
-
Fallout Shelter
would make it so the only kills they worry about are the other scum team night kills, meaning Americans can't nuke them.
-
Air Base
would only stop a kill from the opposing scum team.

Then select a lower pick from:
Toogeloo wrote: -
Fighter
is ROLE COP, it would give them an easier time identifying key power roles.
-
Espionage
is essentially COP. If scum gets the role, then they can just look for the opposing faction members with it.
-
Radar
is like TRACKER, but Scum Night Kills are untrackable, so it's only use is to detect people with Offensive Troops.
-
Fail Safe
is similar to BOMB, and scum would rarely like to trade 1 for 1, but a kill is still a kill. Americans are more likely to lose two town members I would bet.
Those that want can then add eavesdrop to the last pick on their list.

We have around a day (28 or so hours) to hammer this list into shape, or decide on a different strategy if people really disagree.

I know some people will disagree and choose Silo's anyway.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Trouble is, if I understand things right, if we all put sub at #1, anyone who puts battleship at #1 would likely get it as first picks resovle first, then second picks etc.

So yes, pick what you think you can use best, but think of taking your first pick or two from the top list too.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Nuke whoever youwant, just be willing to justify yourself or recall.

Which brings me to:
Nuke: Someone

V/LA 3 days
^^ Anyone doing that should be made to glow in the dark.

Launch yes, but don't launch and disapeer.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

SpyreX wrote:I like how that your sentiment really shows through starting with "bipartisan" and going right to :giantsmugulon:

See, I'll make it real simple. I trust myself right now to take a shot.
Just be willing to justify or cancel the shot is all I'm saying, and don't shoot when you can't do either either.
I know what team I'm on, every time.
Your own?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Jed Cooper wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Nuke whoever youwant,
just be willing to justify yourself or
recall

Which brings me to:
Nuke: Someone

V/LA 3 days
^^ Anyone doing that should be made to glow in the dark.

Launch yes, but don't launch and disapeer
This is my strongest scum read so far of any.

Can you imagine the chaos created by multiple nukes in the air (with the understanding that its OK if you just recall them of course)??

Boy I'm glad you dropped in from your QT to share with us. :roll:

I mean can you IMAGINE the chaos and the HUGE distraction to the town!? Man scum would LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

MAN, I'm so worked up about this one, I'm about to go all caps like our friend Fate here...
Wow, I mean, wow.

"I launched the nuke because I have a gut scum read on him"
"He's not playing to his town meta soI nuked him"

You willing to put up with that kind of rubbish are you? Lovely reasons that the commies can use quite freely because you don't think people should be accountable for their launches.

Chaos like you seem to be pushing is the commies best friend.

Or are you trying to say that no-one should launch a nuke. Remove one of the Americans best weapons in killing off the commies.

American control, and American reasoning, and American teamwork is what will win this. Not spouting rubbish and trying to shoot down the winning strategies.

Preview edit

Wow JC talk about a change of tune. Call me scum for trying to suggest a control of nuking, then try and suggest your own.
Best yet, nuking the wagons. That is the scummiest idea I have ever heard of. Nuking doesn't end the day, so I can see it now.
Nuke the wagon, build the next wagon and nuke it. Rinse and repeat every 72 hours or so. Hell, as soon as that nuke is launched everyone will unvote the now pointless vote and form the next wagon. You could nuke 10 wagons in a day. Way to help the town.

Jed C, scum.
A scumtell, for reference, is something that benifits scum more than town, and that idea is a big one.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Missed a day or two due to illness, and likely to miss a couple more.

V/LA

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Back and with 20 pages to read :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Toog

You really do suck.

I don't think I've posted while I was off sick, except to say I was off sick, and you call that scummy? You sound more like someone trying to distract away from the votes that are being placed on you, and that is stupidly scummy.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

bobsnox wrote:
Scumlist
:
IS
Katsuki
Jack
Rule of three?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Damn, what's to comment on.

Jed makes all sorts of theory based and disapeers out of the blue. Waiting for replacement to show. Think his spat says town, but pissing off like that is hinky.

Fate/Toog. Noisy noisy noisy. Toog voting to distract a wagon is scummy though.

Dana. Seems scummy, but then he always does.

Chesskid. Scum. His defense of Dana smacks of trying to buy town points for not supporting an aparent mis-lynch.

Percy. The messiah. Don Quixote. The White Knight.

Bob. I'm always sus when someone lists three scum reads or three town reads.

SpyreX. Don't know if he's playing or mucking around. So different from the one game I think I've played with him. Leaning town.

RC. almost too serious, but town.

IS. If someone could be over the radar instead of under the radar, he's it. Bleeds red white and blue.

I hate it when I hit submit and walk away, only to find preview stuff up.
Chesskid, rule of three :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

danakillsu wrote:@ BS (heh heh)
How would you know that I look scummy all the time (although you are correct)?
A little while ago I read a couple of larges that must have been about the first larges you played in.
Some things just stick.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

What's to talk about?
Crapping on during twilight is such use.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Chesskid

Thought he was scum yesterday, still think he's scum today.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

"Bob was too caught up in the bussing that wasn't even bussing."

That (and some shite with Bowser's game) is what really sucked the life out of this game for me.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Into Bob's spot preferably. Somewhere around signups would have been good.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”