DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

/Confirmed
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Internet Stranger is scum.
American doesn't resort to nukes.
GG.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Toogeloo wrote:If we get Cop, awesome. Chances are we will because no scum is going to prioritize it anyways unless they really want to know who the other scum team is or deny us from getting it.

I'm saying it's low priority for us as well. There are other things I would rather deny the scum teams first, and they are going to want them as well. Cop is going to be one of those lesser contested roles I think, and it probably should remain that way.
Can you re-post your list of what Town should get before Scum does.
I would ISO you, but I'm more then sure your iso contains about 12 pages already ._.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I really hate it when I am in games with Fate ._.
And I found it Toog (your list), thank you.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Baby Spice wrote:Nuke whoever youwant, just be willing to justify yourself or recall.

Which brings me to:
Nuke: Someone

V/LA 3 days
^^ Anyone doing that should be made to glow in the dark.

Launch yes, but don't launch and disapeer.
I agree with this.
Don't really care who or what you nuke, as long as you can justify why you did it
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I wanted to continue the quotes, but I can't D:
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Faraday wrote:Sure, but just because you can justify something doesn't make you not scummy. You can justify most things, is what I'm saying. Maybe it was supposed to be 'Justify it, and I agree with it/see where you're coming from' but that wasn't really all that obvious.
What I meant was if you can justify it and it actually make sense, then yeah.
If your justification doesn't sound good, and its still scummy, then your in trouble.
So what you said, was what I was agreeing with.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Jed Cooper wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:If we get Cop, awesome. Chances are we will because no scum is going to prioritize it anyways unless they really want to know who the other scum team is or deny us from getting it.

I'm saying it's low priority for us as well. There are other things I would rather deny the scum teams first, and they are going to want them as well. Cop is going to be one of those lesser contested roles I think, and it probably should remain that way.
Can you re-post your list of
what Town should get
before
Scum
does
Why do you say before scum does?

There is only one way you can be certain that Toog is not scum... :eek:
Well aren't we picking at the same time and first come first serve?
That mean we need to get certain classes before scum.
I'm not certain that Toog is town or scum. I am most suspicious of the ones who are helping us the most, as scum would have as much reason to do this as town does. I've never implied that Toog was scum or town yet.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Toogeloo wrote:I can't wait for your "Chrisrage" you've taken to since playing on this site btw. You know what I am referring to. Break the Caps Lock, have an aneurysm, rupture a ulcer in your tummy... strike fear into all that you play with. You and I both know you can't work that kind of magic on me.

You were easy to manipulate in Day 1 of hypnotists because I used the meta of us knowing each other. Of course I had to kill you Night 1 for it as well. But don't pretend that I am intimidated by your play in any way... Let's not force you to break out that wallet of yours, m'kay?
o.o I'm not the only one who isn't afraid to go against Fate when he go into rage mode :D.

@Fate Post #533: The only post of Dana you made is that you said This is all you contribute? Other then that you have said nothing that has made him scummy this game other then his own meta. If both Town Toogeloo and Scum Toogeloo would do the same thing, why is doing something different make him scum?

@Katsuki: Your list I do not like. Dana, Chesskid, and Jed as scum. Those are what everyone is saying, so you posting that does not mean you are contributing with your reads. The town list is all those who have posted. Again nothing contributing

@Kitoari: Sorry I only have 8 post :<. Hard for me to voice my opinion when others are much more louder then I am in this game. I will try to change that.

@Kitoari Post #569: Fucking epic picture.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I am not saying Dana is town. I am saying that I am not going to policy lynch him based on previous games, which is what you practically want to do. I am also saying what you have pointed out of what Dana has done does not scream OMFG THIS GUY IS SO FUCKING SCUM LYNCH NOW! I do find it weird like you pointed out what is the difference between Decon five and four, but I don't find it scummy.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

o.o
Vote Faraday

1) He comes in (I think its a he), and joins the biggest wagon, although everyone was doing it, without any reason what so ever, or even saying I agree with what is previously stated.
2)Does the exact same thing, only changes his vote to Dana.

@Jed: The post I did made, I gave out my opinions. If I didn't give an opinion on something, then the odds are great that I didn't have one.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote

I thought I say Jed name, but it was Katsuki. Therefore my vote has no reason to stand.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Right now I agree with Toogeloo.
What Fate wants to do with Dana is a policy lynch, and if I can see that I'm more then sure everyone here including Fate can see it too. Toogeloo latest post (number 750) is the best post I've seen this game, and makes a whole like more sense then everything else.
Vote Fate

Also I'll tell you guys already, I am not a big Day 1 poster. I have those games where I am active Day 1, but mainly I am active lurking during Day 1. I'll post my opinions when people ask me to, but if no one ask I probably won't be posting unless I have a full grab on the situation at hand. Don't be scared to call me out on my lurking, I usually stop lurking when I am called out.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@RedCoyte:
That post is a lot to read, so at the moment I just read what was addressed to me.
I placed a vote on Faraday since I thought he voted for Jed then went to Dana for no reason. This to me was bandwagoning. In fact, Faraday didn't vote Jed but voted Kitsuki (or w/e sorry im impatience right not) then Dana. That isn't as bad as what I thought previously, although a little suspicious.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Mod: I am voting Fate ;D.
The message we receive I can't make anything out of it.

(Fixed. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I never said I won't post Content. I said during Day 1, I have the tendency to lurk through it, rarely posting. When I am called out on it (the lurking part), I start posting. Don't know why, but its a habit I've fallen into.
I like how everyone voting you, is scum. I would say on some of those, they are omgus.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: Faraday bandwagon without saying I agree with this post, these points, or what ever. I don't mind when a person sheeps off another person, as long as they say they are doing that and point out what they are agreeing to. I mean whats the point of making a case if no one can vote off that case? But Faraday didn't say he agree with any points, or post, just joined the bandwagon. Its the voting without a reason that is getting me all suspicious of the said player. Implying is not something you want to do in this game of mafia. It allows you room to wiggle free or distance yourself from a wagon.
As for Dana: His vote on you seems like a pressure vote. Yes I know how weird that sound, but it does sound like it (read his ISO post 13). His vote on Jed seems like blantly bandwagoning with fluff reason. I do not like the reason he has stated for voting, seems like he isn't really trying to do anything and trys to distance his self from the wagons. I will tell you this, I don't know if Dana is scum or town. His post so far have him leaning on the Scum side.
But those are not the reason why you think he is scum. Your reason for him been scum is that he promised content and failed to deliver. Before that I believe you called him scum too.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I am here.
I have nothing of value to give as of this moment.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I really dislike this crap. From what I can tell, your reason for voting Toogeloo is because he is not acting like his meta town. Would scum not make sure to reciprocate their town play so everyone believes they are town? From what point does Toogeloo scum have to act as he has in Day 1? Does Toogeloo scum meta compare to his play this day?
@RedCoyoto: Right now I am hating Gandalf and Chesskid. How many wagons, vote switches, or useless (more on Gandalf then Chesskid on this point) post have they made during this day? Gandalf been on Jed, Dana, and Toog wagons without a word of reason why. Chesskid has been on at least Fate and Toog wagon, probably Jed too not too sure about that.

Part of me wants this Toog v.s. Fate debate to be over with, both shut the hell up, and actually try to find real scum. The two most vocal people are at each other throat. Fate attacks Toog for having his vote on him, they fight, Toog switches his vote which to me is what Fate wanted, then Fate attacks him for switching to his next scum target. To me is all completely idiotness.
To be honest, I only see this situation from both of them.
They are both Town.
They are both Scum on the same team.
This whole ordeal just seems to me set-up, which is why I am considering them both scum on the same team. Whoever gets lynch, the other one scores huge town credit (like they don't already have enough just from past experiences) and probably wouldn't be attacked till they make a slip or someone investigates them and finds them guilty and what not.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

D: No one alive would notice the difference if I died :(.
@Gandalf: I think its two scum team the town are facing.
@Fate: Am I scum because I dare to think the impossible is possible and voice it out? I mean what is so strange about two same alignment scum players auguring with each other? Logically they would want to distance themselves from each other. I think you two have done the most distancing from each other.

;D Im the common enemy that has brought two of the vocal forces together. Do I get a cookie as a prize for this ;D?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Interesting turns of event.
I can't tell if Toog is claiming because he's just given up, or he claiming just to shut Fate up.
Its 1:00 AM for me right now, going to think over what just occurred then post my thoughts.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Bunnylover »

My thoughts on the subject no longer matter, as anything I say will be influence or said to be influence by Toogeloo coming out and saying it was quiet obvious that he wasn't claiming scum. And Yes I know he didn't use those words exactly.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Bunnylover »

As I said before, that interaction did not look like a Town v.s. Town.
Vote: Fate
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Av: Why did you leave out the other scum faction in your example?
@Spryx: Why exactly is it either me/Dana who has to be scum?
@SocioPath: lol that what I was thinking Russian scum v_v
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: Who says I need to post my other reads? I know who my other reads are, if I feel that I am going to die during the night or something then I'll post my reads and explain them. Otherwise, I'm keeping them to myself for now. I do not believe the interaction was T v.s. T. Since Toog flipped town, I am assuming you will flip scum and until a better suspect that I find or someone else points out comes along, my vote will stand. As for the content, the day just started, be patient.

HAI! YOU NINJA ME!
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: If their was no way in hell you would be lynch today, I would express my concern about you, say that you aren't getting lynch which is the only reason why I am moving my vote, and then go to my next suspect. I'm not saying that holding in my suspect list is PRO-TOWN in anyways, but its just me.
That next suspect would be Chesskid.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I fully agree with IS Post #1171 after some thinking.
Also agree with RedCoyote saying about if Fate is scum, he will be doing a good job of weeding out the other scum team.
Unvote

@Faraday: I'm the only one who said it. Why is Katsuki scum? You haven't said why or given any reason to why you believe this person is scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok first off I am not bandwagoning.
I was on the original Fate wagon when it started, and I believe I was the first or second person on Fate wagon today. If you believe that is bandwagoning when I had my reason, fine then.
The reason for no vote yet, is because I'm trying to gather reason for my vote. If you want to know, my vote is more then likely is going on Chesskid. I am just gathering my reason.
As for what you posted Fate, I messed up. I thought I said it was a T v.s. S or a S v.s. S. I was wrong. Let me ask you this, what motivation does Scum have to do something like this? What motivation does Scum have trying to lynch one of the most vocal person if they just created a mislynch and therefore they will probably create more mislynches? If I am scum, I have no motivation to try and get you lynch yet.
The reason for my unvote was because I agreed with IS, which I said when I unvoted. IS is right when he says that the scum are going to easily get by by lurking. All we've done is attack the active players. I also agreed with RedCoyote when he said that if your scum, your going to do a great job of lynching out the other scum team.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@IS: I couldn't remember if you said it too, but I knew R said it.

Fate you didn't answer the question I asked. Whats my motivation for scum to be doing this?
How exactly is this me claiming scum if I am town? I forgot something. I forget a lot of things.
Even beside that, how is this setting up the
perfect vote
on you?
Your acting like this is a giant mega slip of some sorts, when all it is me forgetting.
What consistency are you talking about?
Stop trying to fear people into voting me. If they agree with you, they agree with you. If they don't, then they don't. I haven't claimed scum, because I'm not scum. Your trying to get everyone to gain some town points in your eyes by basically throwing an insult at them if they don't vote me, but given them a complement if they do.
So far the only people you have attacked, are the people who have expressed concern about you or has voted you.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I didn't say I forgot who my suspect were o_o. I forgot what I originally posted. No you didn't. What is the scum motivation? Spell it out for me.
@IS: Don't worry, I don't give up. Even if it seems hopeless, I don't quit :D.
@SocioPath: What is wrong with that first quote? Should I just vote with no reason as all? If you look back at my ISO, the same post that Fate got my quote out of, I express concern about the bandwagoning that Chesskid and Gandalf was doing. I want to have reason for voting, so I'm going to find my reasons. How is getting my evidence together to place my vote making me scum?
How the fuck is that a 180 turn? I said I probably won't post my opinions unless someone ask. Fate didn't ask for my reads, he stated that I didn't give any other reads. It was not till after I posted that quote that you are trying to make scummylicious by using it out of order that Fate asked who my reads were. I told him my next read, which was Chesskid. I expressed concerns about Gandalf and Chesskid as I've already explained earlier. So how exactly is that a 180 turn? IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY POST, YOU WILL KNOW MY OPINIONS. But nice try at a misrepresentation.

@AV: The reason I haven't explained nothing, is because I forgot. I could have just tooken what IS said, and made up some fake ass shit about how it was just a typo, but that not what happen. I forgot. Where the fuck did I use "Hope to get out of jail card'? I've been owning up to everything I've done. I never said it was a typo, because their is no typo. I think your jumbling up some of other post along with mine, because the only explanation I gave was I forgot, which is the truth.

@Jack: Bullshit vote, is bullshit.

So to all whats going to happen after I flip town? And no, I don't want answer to be, "LOL YOU WON"T FLIP TOWN LOL." I want to know that my lynch, isn't just going to be repeated throughout the entire game, with Fate leading all the lynches against every single person who actually disagrees with him.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I have never once said I have no idea what your talking about, nor do I understand where your vote is coming from. I know why your voting me, I understand why your voting me. Just because I understand why yoru voting me, doesn't mean I'm going to sit down and take it, because I know my alignment in this game. And you did exactly what I knew you would do, say that I won't flip town.
@SocioPath: LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? AT BEST IT WOULD BE IS TRYING TO LOOK TOWNIE BY DEFENDING A TOWNIE. HE HAS NO PROOF THAT I AM TOWN, YET HE DEFENDS ME. ITS NOT HE GOD DAMN OTHER WAY AROUND.
I LOVE HOW YOU IGNORED EVERYTHING IN THAT POST. EVERYTHING. DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO RESPOND TO IT. AND YET FATE WILL STILL CALL YOU TOWN BECAUSE YOU AGREE WITH HIM.
@IS: Fate is scum. The question is should the town flip him now, or wait till he roots up the other scum team.
@Fate: Its only bussing if I flip scum.

Preview Edit:
As long as my lynch, can be used to help lynch Fate, I'm fine with it. The main problem I have playing this game is that when I am truthful about my answer, I end up getting lynched. When I lie, I survive.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@SocioPath: Since its Decon 2, don't Scum have day talk?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Bunnylover »

SocioPath wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@SocioPath: LOL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? AT BEST IT WOULD BE IS TRYING TO LOOK TOWNIE BY DEFENDING A TOWNIE. HE HAS NO PROOF THAT I AM TOWN, YET HE DEFENDS ME. ITS NOT HE GOD DAMN OTHER WAY AROUND.
Bunnylover wrote:@SocioPath: Since its Decon 2, don't Scum have day talk?
This makes no sense.

SCUM SHUR SHUD HAF RED DA GAEM A BIT MOAR.
KEEP IGNORING THE QUESTION I POSTED EARLIER, AND JUST KEEP SHEEPING FATE. AS LONG AS FATE IS ALIVE YOU WILL BE ALIVE!
The two quotes have nothing to do with each other. The second quote is the response to your, "The problem with Scum having night talk" thing earlier. Scum have day talk don't they?
And the first quote I already addressed.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I was overkilled lol.
Just go and kill Fate already =/.
I am Town - Missle Silo.
I did not want Missle Silo, it wasn't even on my list but I got it ._.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:I doubt that was ten votes. Nice try though Bunny, but the whole "kill Fate!!!" BS and no other scumreads makes it THAT MUCH MORE obvious what you are flipping.
Fate please be quiet.
I have already expressed concern about my suspects.
Fate, Gandalf, Chesskid3.
The only one I haven't said outloud I suspect is Internet Stranger. The reason for IS is because he really pushing this whole American concept and to me I just can't understand why.
It is not my fault, that you didn't read my post where I said who I suspected.

And I'm more then sure thats 6 votes on this page already.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

My list was:
Espionage,
Battleship,
Eavesdrop,
Submarine,
Air Base.

I got none of them :(.

@Percy: Why did I think it was a T v.s. S or S v.s. S? The two loudest voices try to take down one another, who ever stand victor would be be seen as "Townish" and be leading a lot of future lynches. Scum would have immense pleasure in taken out one of the most vocal and prehaps smarter player in the game. I really can't think why two townies would bite at each other throats like that. For me, Town wouldn't be attacking the most vocal players in the game, they would be going after those who have not posted content and who are just trying to get by.
And because it was Fate, Fate didn't want to have any opposition to him. Fate and Toog were both very influential players, who could make a wagon on probably anyone and have people follow them. If they were both alive, and one of them is scum, the town will be constantly divided unless they agreed upon an issue.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:OH SO NOW ITS BACK TO BEING A FUCKING TYPO.

AT THAT POINT IN TIME YOU CLEARLY THOUGHT IT WAS TWO "TOWN" GOING AT IT, AS PER YOUR OWN DAMN POST.
Well then I apologize for that. I understand what everyone means by me saying its a Typo.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:WEHGQREUGRHJWGAJGWJZGJJGAJGQAJWHGAHQAW

YOU CANT KEEP YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.

AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO CALL ME SCUM FOR LYNCHING YOUR SCUMMY ASS.
What I've been saying and still am saying is that I forgot I put T v.s. T. I thought I had put T v.s. S.
Why the hell else would I vote you and say, "Well I don't believe this is a T vs T".

And don't you dare try to get out of the bed you made.
You voted me before I explained anything. That mean before I even made myself scummier by your sense, you already thought I was scum and wanted me dead. Do not try to play it off as I was so god damn scummy that I had to die.
You wanted me dead the moment you voted me, you already had that mind set.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

<_< Fate I said I understood why you were voting me about 4 pages ago. What I don't agree with is that this is a scum slip.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Well firstly I wouldn't have voted you. Or I would have tried already to explain that I meant TvS. But other then that, I would probably have my vote on Chesskid for the bandwagoning of 3 different wagons.

First of all:
1) Fate of course. I've explained why of course.
2) SocioPath. What has he done in this game other then sheep off Fate? Also ignores answering my question, and pretty much ignores what I posted. If you look at his ISO, its mainly all caps, been sarcastic.
3) Chesskid. Bandwagoning of course.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Chesskid: I do not like Gandalf at all. Number 3 can be exchange from you and him. The main reason I didn't include him was because he is been replaced.
@Fate: What did you expect me to say? I meant to say Scum v.s. Town. But what I said was Town v.s. Town. Meaning if I saw/remembered what I said, I would either have to explain that I did a typo then vote you or just not vote you at all. I think your missing the point, of that either way, I would still consider you scum. The thing is, your only looking at that post. Every single post before that, has me saying you are scum. How is that one post, trumping everything else previous to it?
I don't get what you mean by horseshit on I wouldn't have said.....

Oh fuck you Fate. How dare you. You ask FOR MY FUCKING READS. MY READS ARE NOT GOING TO BE YOUR READS. I have said in other post why I believe the situation was not TvT, and to me that is a valid reason to keep the vote on you. I gave my reason for SocioPath, love how you just ignore them and go WELL YOU FORGOT YOUR SCUM READS. No, shut the fuck up. I have not once forgotten who I believe is scum. The only thing I have forgotten is what I've said 3 weeks ago. Not once have I said I've forgotten my scum reads so you can shove that up your ass. I had expressed concern about Chesskid before this day, with my own reason. No one has mentions Chesskid bandwagoning, so how can you say that I am sheeping on you? No you can not.

Fate why the hell are you going to ask me anything, if you are just going to refute it without a second thought. It is down right pissing me off. Don't ask me anything if you have your mind set, "BUNNY IS SCUM." You been saying that, but yet you keep giving me these ways to get out of my lynch? Why? If I am so guarentee that I am flipping scum, why do you need to give me a way to get out of it? THE REASON BEEN BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ANOTHER MISLYNCH ON YOU HANDS.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:YOURE DAMN RIGHT I DONT WANT ANOTHER MISLYNCH.

SO HERE I FUCKING AM, TRYING TO IMPROVE MY PLAY AND STEP BACK OFF MY TUNNEL AND SEE IF THERES ANY RATIONAL TOWN EXPLANATION FOR YOUR BS.

YOU TRIED AND THERE ISNT.

THERE"S NO FUCKING WAYT HAT POST WAS SUPPOSED TO READ "TOWN V SCUM" BECAUSE YOU SAID
BOTH
FUCKING
BOTH
TOWN

THERE IS NO TYPO WITH BOTH. NO MINDSLIP.
NO FREUDIAN SHENANIGANS.

ONLY SCUM.

SCUMBACKTRACKINGSCUM.

AND THATS IT. IM NOT WASTING ANOTHER POST ON YOU.

@Socio: I HAVE been laying off chesskid, if you notice in my last post I said "not town regardless of alignment" with regards to his PLAY rather than regards to him being scum. His obsession with gandalf is either bussing extraordinaire or geniune town scumread. Sure as hell doesn't smell like the latter in this set-up.
This is my point.
You been saying since you found the magically scum slip according to you, that I am 100% no way in doubt scum.
YET!
You are given me ways out of the lynch.
Their is no motivation to do that if I am 100% scum.
At the moment, I'm not even trying to get out of my lynch. I'm trying to open town's eyes and make them realizes that you need to die either by nukes or a lynch tomorrow after they see my flip.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

V/LA for the next 3 days, or at least limited access till Monday
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

YEAH TOWN SURVIVED.
I TOLD YOU ALL FATE WAS SCUM <_<.
I feel that I was kinda overwhelmed in this game. Don't know why though.
Surprised at the people who were still alived, mainly Chesskid.
Good game was good game.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

chesskid3 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:YEAH TOWN SURVIVED.
I TOLD YOU ALL FATE WAS SCUM <_<.
I feel that I was kinda overwhelmed in this game. Don't know why though.
Surprised at the people who were still alived, mainly Chesskid.
Good game was good game.
hey
lol well can you blame me D:.
In every game we been in you usually are lynched/killed before Night 2.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”