Convict's Revenge!! Game Over (Convict Wins!)

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Flameaxe »

/Confirm?
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Flameaxe »

mikeburnfire wrote:Oh, we have IS in this game. I didn't realize. I suggest we all lynch him now, because when he's obviously scum I can never get him lynched.
That's what a daykill is for, duh. :D
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Slow amount of posting due to finals and such. Done tomorrow, will be back at a normal pace then.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Vote: Flameaxe

I'm a daycop, he's scum!
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #150 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Oh shit, Tajo.

Unvote, Vote: Populartajo
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #270 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

I'm back, so...
Unvote

Tajo isn't scum...yet. :D Gonna try to get more in depth leading up to the holidays, but no promises for obvious answers...

Vagueness:
  • Gut hasn't felt right about Guderian recently. Points against him from Tajo and, believe it or not, chesskid seem to validate my gut feelings.
  • 265 is pretty much good posting.
  • 266 is just as good. We obviously need more votecounts for DGB's scumputer to kick in.
  • SHEAAAAAAA where are you. :(
  • I guess I'm missing something, but why is xvart singled out for the IS kill exactly? I don't really see anything to show the kill coming from him more than anyone else.
  • More Guderian iffy-ness: Not liking his prying for information out of ckd. Mainly still gut, but he announces that he is willing to give his information, but doesn't seem to have given it yet. For instance, I came from the engine room. There was nothing there, two people were there, one is still there. Your turn. Additional stream of thought: You seem to be very concerned with the actual mechanics of this game, and almost seem to be using that concern as a way out of actually being useful. Yeah, I said it.
  • Back to the xvart situation: Post 161. Only six minutes after a daykill, and this. What the fuck am I missing here, seriously.
I can't think of anything else and I'm tired. :( But I see no reason to withhold
Vote: Guderian
, it may be mostly gut, but it's what I've given myself to go on right now.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #422 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Inb4prod: Hi. Obligatory holiday stuck with the family excuse. :D

Gonna look over this wagon business shortly, on the surface I'm not sold on it. Shea lurking and replacing out isn't very telling to me, despite his GD posting. More comments:

Gud's "case" on Katsuki is weak at best. Honestly, a "flying under the radar playstyle"? A) Show us how, and B) Tell us scum motives from it. Even then, we can probably agree that there are plenty of people, possibly myself included, that would fit that bill, what sets Kat apart from the rest? Constantly asking others to ISO in light of that doesn't sit well with me, gives me a feeling that he doesn't think his own case is that great. Still not getting good vibes from him outside of that. Example of posts with strange, mainly odd feelings: 332. When it comes down to it, my previous comments haven't changed much in that you seem more interested in game mechanics than finding scum, and your attempts at scumhunting come across horrifically uninspired.

Getting some nice buddying vibes from Ivy recently (towards Guderian for what it's worth). Ivy had a terribad vote on Kat, somehow managed to make a weaker vote/case than Gud.

@Flay: I'm good for a claim.

Holy softclaiming in this game batman.

Reading the case on Kit/TSQ now, may or may not get a post together depending on how my thoughts turn out. If you think I need a comment on something, tell me. If you think you can do a better job explaining the wagon than the last few pages, go for it.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #476 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Flameaxe »

this hasn't really changed. Have no qualms voting ivy either.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #478 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Guderian wrote:Is being mysterious your M.O.?
Is not reading my posts yours?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #482 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

ITT Ivy doesn't read posts and OMGUS. I'm glad I can make your scumdar based on that single point. That's not a stretch at all, kinda reinforces my opinions earlier.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #486 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

PoisonIvy wrote:Yadda.
Helpful as you've been the whole game! I see you have no interest in giving your own explanation as to my place on your scumdar? Hypocrite. (I'll point out, that your post with me on your scumdar is the only time my name has been mentioned in your iso, so don't try going that approach). Your Kat vote is just as weak and uninspired as before. Your reasons to push Guderian town are worse at best, moot at worst. On that note, your constant attempts at thwarting pressure on him doesn't sit well with me. Your Xvart pressure doesn't seem genuine and is (I get to use this word twice in one post!) uninspired. Asking a player if they are pro-town or anti-town is just silly. You KNOW the answer you are going to get, so why continue to flood your posts with them?

Going through the iso a bit: You claim that Guderian wagoners are obvscum, but I don't see you committing to any names. I, again, have issues with this. I guess I have more issues with the fact that you don't really follow up with that line of thought.

Again, asks Kit if he is town. Again, you know the answer you are going to get, so this kind of questioning is flawed from the get-go, and a great way to come across as more useful than you actually are! I'll also add that while you do threaten a vote on Kit, you never commit to it. This only adds to your general non-committal attitude throughout the game. Your stuck on this weak Kat vote, and aren't sticking your head out anywhere else (not counting your magical "read" on me).

Is this a good enough explanation? Excuse me while I ask for it right back at you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #487 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

TheLonging wrote:
Guderian wrote:Coo.. I have a new theory about the scum team.

Vote: Thelonging

in the meantime.
this also has plenty of details and evidence and reasoning
Funny how this game works, isn't it?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #514 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

@Ivy: Preventing a quote war here. Kind of hard to, but I'll try my best. (Ps: With all of my posts, this is done semi-stream of conscience style. This post is constructed in order, and I don't go back to change a thought that may have shifted further down the post. Probably won't be a huge deal, but hey. Better safe than sorry.)

First off, if you're going to display posts I reference, please do it properly. Its better for all of us if you don't bring this game down to a battle of misreps. I hate misreps. In the post you quoted (which is weeks old, and is pretty lulz that you are bringing it up now, and had nothing to say then is just comical) is post 264, not 265 mentioned in the post.
265 wrote:No, Guderian, the problem with you claiming the ships town destination and trying to use it to clear yourself is that is what scum with fakeclaim would do.
Which is a completely valid point, therefore :goodposting: in my eyes. Moving on.
Ivy wrote:This is all jumbled accounts of whats been happening and no real content.
I fail to see how pointing out what has occured and my general opinion of the matters is chalked up to "no real content". As far as I know, that is what content is defined by, and I don't really understand what you're expecting. Your very own ISO 8 is titled
Ivy iso 8 wrote:My recorded series of events and thoughts and what nots.
which I will again point out your own hypocrisy. In this post, you do exactly what you criticize me of doing: Point out what is happening, and give opinions on it.
Ivy wrote: "bad vibe from guderian cause of a weak case on Kat" "asking others to use iso's", "interested in mechanics rather than finding scum" BUT DOESNT THAT CONTRADICT
Constantly asking others to ISO in light of that doesn't sit well with me, gives me a feeling that he doesn't think his own case is that great.
so he's asking for people for their views on his *in your opinion weak* cases.
I fail to see this contraction. I point out that his case is weak. I point out that he is asking others to iso. Then in my next quote you reveal that...he is constantly asking others to iso because he doesn't feel his own case is great. There is no contradiction here, in fact, I'd say the second quote reinforces my first point, and here's the kicker: GIVES MY OPINION ON THE MATTER, WHICH INCLUDES ME TAKING A STAND. You're practically doing the work for me here.
you could have built a bigger case on my self proclaimed barning and my feelings toward Katsuki. Neglecting this, i suspect your trying to jump on the wagon of someone who was looking quite popular for a lynch in favour of losing someone who is town but has problems with communication...... or stringing coherrant sentences together....... whatev's. Honestly im quite an easy lynch because i sometimes..... go into hsyterical mode and maybe not read as much as i should. Guderian is/was a popular lynch who speaks well. Coherantly and calmly. Realistically, scum would want to off Guderian. Faster than Ivy who can look scummy quite easily.
Again, I may be missing a point here, as I really am not following this point. I could have built a bigger case...Your point?

After a few reads of this paragraph, I'm noticing some pretty nasty stuff. You play the easy lynch card. Scumpoints in my book. While not exactly a foolproof scumtell, there is a definite hint of AtE here. Sure, you may not be as well-spoken as Guderian (I assume this is the point here, correct me if I am wrong), but that is in no way telling of alignment, and I fail to see where you are coming from with this. WIFOM with the whole "scum would want to off Guderian" stuff, on two fronts really. The traditional WIFOM outguessing for one, and additionally...it really doesn't apply if he is scum. Your logic here is a little bit flawed even, if you look scummy quite easily (WIFOMtoilet spiraling, sorry) it makes sense that you would be under pressure from scums.
Secondly ive must have mentioned work x1000 hundred times. Now whose not reading? On top of this, I recently dealt with kicking my cousin out of MY house because of her issue with space and not reading through my phone but while its all worked out, (and she's back home)there is still family pressure distracting me and more than this i have exam notes to pass onto friends from class. I have quite a bit on my plate atm with no social life. And have not yet looked at the wagon because i am tired ALL OF THE TIME. Ive worked everyday since the 17th except christmas eve so frankly i dont care. In this light your explanation is weak. Also, you dont think there was any scum on Guderian's wagon?
I'm sorry...but I don't really see how your work applies at all. None of my case had anything to do with your schedule outside of this game, so this whole point is moot in my eyes. The fact that you use this as a defense, DESPITE the fact that it does not apply at all adds more scumpoints in my book. As for scum on guderian's wagon, sure. I would not be shocked to find a scum bussing this early in the game, especially with this playerlist.
But if you want to commit yourself to the notion im scum. COME ON THEN SCUM VOTE MEEEEE! :D

Oh wait.
Flameaxe wrote:
this hasn't really changed. Have no qualms voting ivy either.
So Guderian is still scummier than me? Why say you so, scum?
Where to start here... General disliking of the whole "If you think im scum, dats cool, vote for me then" attitude. Makes another bold claim that I am scum, more on that shortly. I'll also add again, that your reading skills truly are ones to be reckoned with[/sarcasm] "hasn't really changed" would assume I've mentioned something previously, correct? Perhaps that would be a good place to look. Although, after this post, I'm beginning to doubt my 1-2 shouldn't be reversed.

I said I would get to your claim of me being scum shortly, and now is shortly. I will basically restate what I said in my last post: You still have not brought anything forward as to why I am scum, and it is getting quite irritating. I fully expect a damn good case in your reply to this post, otherwise I will assume you are just blowing smoke, and will continue with these baseless claims.

Final notes: That ended up being a bit more quotey and lengthy than I previously thought. In other news, Tajo is still pretty much town. DGB is probably town. Need to hear more from [Mr. BurnFire, Dafish's replacement, Seraphim]. Guderian and Ivy are probably closer to tied right now, for what its worth.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #516 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Is using reasoning and backing up a vote completely void from this site now or something? Holy shit.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #518 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

If it's as obvious as you think, yes. It must be pointed out in some way, otherwise you're just coasting on a baseless suspicion. As for ER, no.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #519 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Flameaxe wrote:If it's as obvious as you think, yes. It must be pointed out in some way, otherwise you're just coasting on a baseless suspicion. As for ER, no.
This should read "If its -not- as obvious as you..." Apologies.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #521 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Really. This mysteriousness is really making me sit on the edge of my seat. It's almost like you don't actually have a case! (Because I'm doubting you do at this point).
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #536 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Flameaxe »

No, Guderian was asking others to iso based on his "weak" case. Whereas you proclaim he is focused more on the mechanics of the game than actually scumhunting. There is the contradiction.
Still not seeing any contradiction. At no point did I say that he wasn't scumhunting, I said that his focus was not on said hunting. You are fabricating this "contradiction".
BECAUSE THEY'RE THE POSTs PEOPLE ARE NEGLECTING!!!!!

i HAVENT GOT ONE GODFORESAKEN ANSWER TO ARE YOU TOWN. NOT EVEN FROM YOU! Who knows even if i were to see some sort of courtesy and openess from you, xvart or Katsuki i could be a little bit warmer in my approach to you.
Then let me ask you this: What exactly are you expecting to accomplish from asking this (which you haven't actually asked me in the first place, so don't even fucking start about how I haven't answered)? I'll answer for you: There is nowhere for that line of questioning to go. As I said, every person in this game is going to answer the exact same way, answering differently goes against site guidelines in regards to playing to win. Using this question as frequently as you are only tells me that you fully know this, and are only wasting everyone's time with it, trying to make yourself come across as more town than you actually are. Too much fluff, not enough useful content. Again, another slight AtE by basically playing the victim card. We're all being courteous, we're all being open. You are the one with the closed-mindedness here, not us.
But ftr your vote on Guderian. Is a loada bollicks. As is your suspicion of me. And yes maybe i OMGUS'd you a little bit at first but digging i have not liked what i have read. I dont like why you have gone with the popular lynch rather than building a case on me when fairly, i am that little bit scummier than Guderian, pre latest modscene.
I have yet to receive anything from you regarding how my vote on Guderian is "bollicks" (bollocks, by the way, is correct), or how my suspicion of you is the same. If you brought anything forward that would make my opinion differ, it would change, but you haven't. RE "I have not liked what I have read": A nice way of saying that you still have no case against me, and a nice distraction to the fact that you have yet to actually give any sort of logical reason for your suspicion. Back up your suspicion, and I might take it more seriously. You continue to assume that I am simply going for the "easy" lynch, ignoring the fact that...I have reason for my vote on Guderian, reasons you essentially acknowledged in the same paragraph. At this time (post modscene) I still find the two of you on the same level of scummyness, Guderian reached that point before our little back and forth, and you reached it during our little back and forth. If you pass him on my opinion scale, if you will, you will get my vote. You have not passed him as of the last modscene. I'm certainly not liking how you are pushing this defense of the guderian wagon by pointing out that you "are a little bit scummier than guderian". That logic won't fly here, miss.
But now your willing to lynch either of us? I can happily say im town, can YOU? Or what, do you go from a system of everyone is guilty to innocent? Is that why im not town in your opinion or because we dont see eye to eye? Tell me your town and why you think your actions have been townie? But please enlighten me as to WHY GUDERIAN IS YOUR TOP LYNCH instead of me? Is it cause everyone else is voting him?
A few people in this game might know I hate using this, but a bit of a strawman here. Constant disregard for my points, and a constant chalking my actions up to completely absurd, and inappropriate assumptions. Brings up the whole "I'm town are yoouuuu?" business, which I already stated is a useless waste of space. You are not town in my opinion for the points I have been consistently bringing up in these posts. You are not town in my opinion because you consistently ignore these points and accuse me of having a reason of "we dont see eye to eye".

As for proving myself innocent in this situation, the burden of proof is not on me. You are the one making claims to my alignment, it is your job to bring me basis to your claims in order to prove yourself correct. You can't turn the argument towards me, when you yourself have not given me anything to refute. Innocent until proven guilty, and you have done nothing to even try to show why I am guilty, and I cannot prove a negative.
Ps. RIP Mike. I thought you were town after your non existant levels of activity. But i'd never say for sure, cause, you.......... being you and all.
lolwut? Town due to lurking? I do not understand.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #595 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Limited until sunday. Might have a chance before any fun tomorrow night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”