:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: Hoopla
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Shut the hell up #1.

I bet you're a happy Nazi
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Guderian

Far too cocky to be town.

RVS is over by the way ladies and gentlemen, don't even start with me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Fate »

OH Jack, you dog you
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Vanilla, again????
Bad play, again????
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 am

Post by Fate »

Scum picking their numbers before getting their alignment means Hoopla is just blowing hot air.

But Guderian is still quite obviously scum, and he should have a much bigger wagon on him.

I'd list my town reads, but I see the benefit in NOT doing so at this point in time unlike Parama.

Sniped: Who's Ben?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Fate »

LlamaFluff wrote:Ben is the only one who starts with ben. For those who do not wish to look at the playerlist - Benmage.

Why are you trying to stop me from having even a somewhat happy thanksgiving?
I don't see his name on the playerlist, so quite frankly I don't know why you are calling for votes on someone not in the game.

@xvart: Not everyone can handle the pressure. Its lonely at the top, but its the only place to be.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Fate »

Maybe we can get along this game DGB.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Fate »

Look DGB, he's playing the "ignore the votes its RVS hopefully someone else will slip up and distract them" game!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Fate »

Awww I didn't realize Hoopla made a list of names in her survey question. Now I no longer feel like a badass ignoring her.

Slowsilver is a good vote, (pending his noob status) I missed that post.

Gandalf please don't be useless this game. Please.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #82 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Fate »

We don't need this D1 wagon on slowsliver mcMisLynch Fodder, we're better than this.

Guderian votes, make them happen.

Hoopla is most likely a scumbuddy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Fate »

If Iaun is scum he's exploiting sliver to direct the lynch away from GUDERIAN.

Move your vote accordingly Parama.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #89 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Fate »

parama, that's quite a list you've got there.
I present to you, mindless masses, BONIFIED SCUM.

I'm not trying to appear anything, I'm trying to get scum lynched. That's what SpyreX told me to do anyway.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote:bwuh?

are you always this abrasive? I cant tell if youre kidding or not.

If youre trying to get scum lynched, maybe you should vote yourself, instead of me? Just a thought.

How about a FATE case on you?

1. the second letter of your name is an a
2. the second letter of mafia is an a
3. YOUR SCUM SPAM SPAM SPAM
LLLLLLLLLAHAAHAHAHOLAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh

OH MAN

oh mannn
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh xvart. I had such high hopes for you fellow survivor buddy.

How could you.... how...could you...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Fate »

oh THATS the case on SS, phrasing. Meh maybe not as bad as I thought.

Looks like this is going to be one of those "more scum reads than possible" sort of games as opposed to "too many town reads"

Good thing we have bullets. Yes, WE.

Replace Iam with xvart and I think we're G2G.

Also look closer at the germandia case. Pay attention to
who he's voting for
in his most recent post about me being scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Fate »

If that thing doesn't contain a definite "yes scum could co-ordinate number pick after they received their alignment, I asked SpyreX" there's gonna be words.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Meh, its missing a "thus, combined with his scummalicious play, Guderian is the best place to vote right now. /Hoopla"

Otherwise 6/10
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #105 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Fate »

I guess you could be town this time Hoopla.
I guess

but Gandalf? Not when we have Guderian right in our face who you have REFUSED to comment on, for mysterious reasons.

Also I think the SS wagon IS scum motivated, so how about that?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Fate »

WHOW HWOAHOAHOWHOHWOA

HOLD UP.
HOLD THE FUCK UP.
Lots of Fancy words by Hoopla wrote:2 and 3 X picker aren't scum
12,3 Porkens
13,7 Dramonic
WHAT THE HELL? And that's only the first paragraph. And don't get me STARTED on how "I'm still typing Fate christ" took you 30mins of your sweet time to put together something that would look pretty.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #113 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Fate »

ANyway you say MORE fancy words and you say Volkan would be really nice to have as probtown and etc. etc. BUT YOU DON'T VOTE. GUDERIAN.

And good lord Guderian already CLAIMED scum
Not an exact quote wrote:I even had to
change the numbers that I sent in
So, Ms. Psychology, someone who says so SMUGLY AND CONFIDENTLY "Humans tend to avoid the obvious" "Im #1 aby don't forget it"

Do you think he changed his numbers because he was unsure of having chosen right, WIFOMing himself into oblivion? OR BECAUSE HIS GODDAMN BUDDIES TOLD HIM TO.

VOTE GUDERIAN FOR PREZ. IM TRYING TO BE NICE, AND YOU ALL SEEM A SMART ENOUGH LOT THAT I DON'T HAVE TO FAKE A GODDAMN GUILTY THAT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE D1 IN AN OPEN SET-UP BUT WAS NECESSARY ANYWAY TO LYNCH SCUM, SO PLEASE, VOTE GUDERIAN GOD DAMN IT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Fate »

IF YOUVE been reading as thoroughly as you pretend to be it should have STUCK out in your mind.

EH HOOPLASCUM?

EHHHHH????

ANyway post #110 isn't for you, its for me. Look at #113 and tell me why the hell you arent voting Guderian
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #117 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh ok #110 was for you, and if you CANT read the meaning there then god help us all.

You say X would not happen based on human MINDZ

I show you X and how it DID happen LAST FUCKIN PYP.

You say "the hells yor point you lunatic??!?!?"

Burn witch. And yes, gandalf is scum as well for all intents and purposes but he's not the shiny #1 top pick of scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #119 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Fate »

ALSO you failed to point out the WORST part of gandlaf's post which was:

"IDK WHY I PICKED THE NUMBERS I DID LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE"

Fuckin scumbag 15yearold college genius right here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #120 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Fate »

GOD DMAN IT HOOPLA DO YOU KNOW HOW LAZY I AM?
Guderian wrote:game theory. I had to change my original numbers too :)!
HERE. MY NOT EXACT QUOTE CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF THE DAMN POST ANYWAY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #121 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Sajin wrote:@all-Also, why has no one responded to my Submit ability before you post comment to ensure ability submission. I really hate when an argument is flat ignored. Just acknowledge it please. It takes 3 seconds. I will continuously bring this up until I get a majority of the player base at least acknowledging it.

@Guderian- I referenced the fact that I was town in order to reply to hooplas 3rd question properly with reasoning because I saw no other way to do so. I further wanted to point out something I know scum would do as I have done it in the past in order to shut down the amount of abilities flying around at night. But sure, attack the style and not the content, awesome. You obviously read my last post, so what do you think about it?

Also, Fate has a spammy post style with intermittent swearing. Its quite different then many. But different then the majority being scummy is another falacy (depends on what the difference is obviously, but a players generic post style is not one of them).

@slow-
slowsilver wrote:Not Gambler's Fallacy so much as trying to eliminate the opposition
Why is pressuring the 1st draft slot automatically scummy to you? All the first draft slot means is they are guaranteed to have a role (and likely a stronger/more influential one). Its not indicative about alignment. In fact I would theorize its a swingy lynch. If town, we are down a strong power role. If scum, scum are down a strong power role. Swingier does not = scummier. So...explain this one to me.

Your vote "for role fishing" makes little sense considering the mildness of your referenced post as opposed to others.

@Hoopla- I agree your theories would be awesome for previous PYPs. But this one may be different.

Sorry I do not automatically buy that scum could coordinate numbers in the draft. Its highly questionable to me whether scum were able to coordinate number picks. Role picks I can agree with. Even if you did indeed "co design". While I will concede if what you say is true, the argument about "neighborhoods" is a decent one, I still question the premise. How long do you think scum had to coordinate then, given said premise? I also would love to see some arguments from you that do not revolve around this premise. I think every one of your arguments so far is based on it ( or its cousin, the picking of roles, not draft order which I find far more likely to be true). I would be willing to take a poll on this though. Cause I foresee this being an important part of every one of your arguments for the rest of the game and I do not want to wifom toss out said arguments like old dish water.

@Xvart: I can absolutely see why someone (such as llama) would want to be lower end on the draft list. While I think its suboptimal to make that choice, I could see reasoning as to why it would be a decent choice. Of course, I can not speak for llama here, but I have a good idea what his reasoning is based on play from other games. Why do you think said reasoning is scummy at all?

I also absolutely hate wanting to introduce Wifom to Pomegrantes claim of did not sumbit a role. (In fact the way you posted strikes me as more of the "hey, do not clear a player because of some stupid technical thing" rather then the she is lying about not submitting a choice) Also the fact that you quoted DGB to refute her, rather than quote Pom to refute the motivation of the actual comment makes me think you are more interested in preventing a town read then critizing the player for their comment.

unvote; Vote: Xvart

@Jack- Can I see more then 1 line no explanation posts from you?

I need Rabies and Elibereth posts!
YES WE GET IT YOURE PRO TOWN AND YES NO ONE HAS EXCUSES TO NOT SUBMIT A DAMN ACTION.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #124 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh NOW you ask after hours and hours of typing, AND me already POINTING OUT THAT POINT MULTIPLE TIMES. SO you just skimmed over:

Fate wrote:If that thing doesn't contain a definite "yes scum could co-ordinate number pick after they received their alignment, I asked SpyreX" there's gonna be words.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #126 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:
Guderian wrote:game theory. I had to change my original numbers too :)!
HERE. MY NOT EXACT QUOTE CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF THE DAMN POST ANYWAY.
Okay, it was in queue thread, no wonder I didn't see it here.

I don't think this is particularly scummy - what scum motivation is there to declare that in thread? If you think the reason this is scummy is because it implies Guderian changed his numbers due to being handed a scum QT, explain why. Because I don't think anyone would be that stupid to go "oh, I submitted 7,2, but then I realised my scumbuddies wanted me to pick 1,1!, derp derp, better say that in thread!!" - lets let Guderian explain what he meant though, because it definitely needs clearing up.

For what it's worth, my logic for voting Gandalf is based on wanting to eliminate a unique number, and he is the best choice based on chkflip being town, and because I think vollkan/Guderian aren't scum together. Given the high chances of scum being on unique numbers Gandalf slightly dwarfs going for one of those two, if at least one of those two are town. Plus he's scummy as fuck.
But gandalf is ALWAYS scummy as fuck so I'm hesistant.

Also, scum motivation? What scum motivation is there EVER to put that smiley evil devil face of knowing too much? An example of it was ooba in /in11 where he said "I'm not gonna CC DGB teehee" because he was SCUM with her.

The motivation is personal satisfaction. Not EVERY player makes EVERY post in some attempt to further their win con,
because players aren't all that good and humans just don't work that way.
There is fluff, and there is scummy fluff.

He, gloating and happy as he should be (null) about being #1 draft pick was all like "hehehha. And I even had to change my numbers!!" Of course he thinks that would be interpreted as nulltell, or maybe not even read into at ALL, but I see though the shades and into the mind that a person who was confident and "game theory-literate" wouldn't just up and change his damn mind.

OH AND.

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED 110 WHERE I SHOW YOU CONCRETE RECENT EVIDENCE THAT FALSIFIES YOUR DAMN THEORY.

Snipe: Oh I see. I don't really know the likelihood of it, as I don't have the full scum team roster and perfect insight into their personalities. (If only I had known what mithscum was like... if only...), but the goal of scum picking numbers is to to fuck with people, so anything is possible. I mean 110 wasn't so much as a "HERES WHY VOLKAN AND GUDERIAN ARE SCUM TOGETHER!" so much as a "here's a way your argument is factually flawed and may just be hot air, scum literally did two numbers in a row last time."

So basically I'm just in disagreement that you seem to be putting Gud/Volk in their own neighborhood where a townflip on one implicates the other and so forth. NOR how you seem to be justifying not voting them because you group them together AS a neighborhood, as if that makes it poor play to lynch either of them.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #128 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Heh, I missed that post I suppose. Sorry, I just figured you wouldn't be asking SpyreX in thread if you had already had an answer.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #130 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Why does it have to be harassment? Why can't it just be good, honest, town on town debate?

You know, two minds greater than one figuring out the scum and all that fun.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #131 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Fate »

(oh wait, it was harassment, because I was trying to get you to move your vote onto Guderian. Jesus I forget my own motivations sometimes.

Sorry I'll find someone else to bully)

HEY ANDRIUS. WHY YOU AVOIDING THIS THREAD AND NOT SHEEPING ME YOU
SCUM BAG
?

AND HERE I THOUGHT WE COULD FINALLY BE TOWN TOGETHER. AND YOU'RE MISSING OUT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #135 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Fate »

oh god yes Jack is town AND voting Guderian AND fresh and new content

<333
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #145 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Fate »

I like this volkan guym he hates Parama just as much as I do <3

Just one thing though... you are aware that bus driver isn't a possible role in this setup, right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #198 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Fate »

*sigh*

Well I was kinda trying to avoid doing this, its a big elephant in the room. But he's left me no choice by addressing me:
Prana wrote: I'm begging Fate to rip you a new one here.
Prana, dearest, we love you. I want you to know that no matter what's going on in your life, we are here for you and we won't judge you. There's nothing wrong with you, nothing
wrong
at all. You're just unique, you just like to talk to people who only exist in your mind! Its just a sickness, like a cough or a flu you know? Only they call it "schizophrenia" in your case.

We're going to take you to the doctor now, and make you all better!

Please, no Prana, put that down. PRANA. STOP. Calm down, we're not calling you
insane
we're NOT!

Prana listen, you NEED to come back to us. You're not the same as you were as a child. You argue with yourself over the best strategies and theories, and then you ask Uncle Fate to help you in your arguments? We're worried about you, we really are.

Those people that are bothering you, those people who have been in your life for so long, they aren't really there. You can survive without them, you have us, Prana, please. Let us help.

Please.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Fate »

PranaDevil wrote:Fate, the one time I need you to back me up, on a stupid statement from Ben no less, you turn all failed comedian on me. And here I thought we were just starting to see on the same page :(.
I can't encourage your madness. If I had to take a stance as if this were a mafia game and I were town, I would say you are right and your delusions are in the wrong when it comes to MD Theory this game.
LlamaFluff wrote: Ben needs lynching Uncle Fate, just join the wagon already. We can all be wrong at times, its just about how quickly we can remedy it. Here is your chance.
Wrong ABOUT WHAT? THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? STOP ENABLING HIS MADNESS!?!?

If I NEED to hammer a hallucination to get you all to SNAP OUT OF IT then I will. But I'm not gonna waste my vote by letting it sit in no-man's land.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote:also of note, considering we are on this numerological path:

pyp2: (1,1), (3,7), (6,4), (7,2), (12,1)

pyp3: (2,12), (4,8), (5,4), (12,3), (13,7)

note the number of times the scum pick and x number not followed by a 1. it happens 8/10 times for the last two games. 80%. It would seem that not picking a one in the y value is an attempt to take suspicion away from the scum.

preview: hoopla, 0%.
HOLY SHIT.

DOES THIS POST NOT REEK: "Hey look I discussed Y numbers and how we should pick them in mah SCUM QT" TO YOU?

AND THEN THERES GANDALF WITH HIS IDK AND HIS REPLACING IN AND HIS JACK ON HIM.

YEAH THEY ARE BOTH SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #271 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Fate »

LlamaFluff wrote: The loud one I have an idea but I want to see them dig themselves a bit of a hole before biting.
Do I get to be the loud one? That spot better be reserved for me!

<3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #272 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway back to lynching scum:

Everyone's defense of him is N00B or VI, but this PYP-Virgin comes in, understands how the draft works
so freakin well
he does game theory, aces it-wait no he CHANGES his numbers first-then wins the draft.

And THEN, he speculates on WHAT Y NUMBERS SCUM WOULD PICK? I mean, how often did that even COME up in the other games? Maybe halfway through D1 of PYPIII? There's NO WAY he thought of it without scum QT promptings.

Because we ALL know the scum qt had a post or 6 about:
"And what about Y numbers. Should we all back , 1, or blend in and pick ???? Y numbers and say we didn't know how shit worked or whatever?"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #274 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Fate »

But I'm #1 right?

Can't you just refer to him as "the active one" so I don't feel like my spotlight is being taken?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #276 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Deal.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #278 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Fate »

You still have xvart as scum?

Derp.

Inhimscum called Parama scum who is in the same group (8) as him? Maybe. He's not as much of a threat as Guderian is.

Gandalf is obv, but I have secret reasons why wagonning Guderian will be more beneficial to town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #280 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Fate »

I see it now. Though you need to differentiate your "G" reads for sanity purposes >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #281 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by Fate »

(because I can't tell if you are saying "if Guderian flips scum (aka my G read is wrong) Inhim needs instant death for deflecting form his bus wagon" or "If Gandalf flips town, inhim needs to die?!??")
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #284 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Fate »

LLAMA I WAS ASKING YOU TO ELABORATE AS IN ELONGATE THE LETTER G BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO GS IN THIS GAME AND THEY ARE BOTH SCUM.

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #288 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:37 am

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote:Fate, its not to hard to look at the y numbers.

I have written papers about game theory. Use I understand it. You can shut up now.
Its not "hard" but its not LIKELY either. Apparently you have no reason for why you thought to look at them, other than
my scumbuddies were discussing it
"its not hard to look at them"
It is quite a list, composed entirely out of the blue with nothing to back it up.
Then why didn't you ask for him to back it up, or comment on how scummy the list was to you?
MHMMM
And what happened to ben; he makes a few points and disappears like smoke.
THATS BECAUSE HE IS SMOKE DONT FEED THE MADNESSS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #291 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Gandalf
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #293 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Fate »

Cupcake there is no way you can be a sentient human being, read Hoopla's posts, and NOT understand that doubling up is the latter.

FFS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #300 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Fate »

YOU MUST CLAIM WHAT YOU ARE VT TO.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #303 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Fate »

I SAID, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU VT TO.

NO TIME TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR BUDDIES.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #307 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Guderian

While I Think.

HMmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #310 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

I'm going to let Hoopla handle this one, I can't wrap my head around certain theories because I've never been scum in PYP before.

And I'm leavin for work
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #312 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Fate »

Because I like my vote being on you, and you are the biggest bandwagon, and I helped create it.

I owe it to town to have my vote on you if I'm unsure of my gandalf vote ATM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #316 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Fate »

Once this is sorted out, yeah. See ya in 8 hours or so
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #335 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Fate »

fuck phonepst. I wasn't thinking before. VOLKAN AND CHKFLIP DON'T CLAIM. Reasons will come later, but its a bad idea
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #355 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Jack wrote: But this is not stuff that occurs to you if you haven't played the last few pyp's/talked about it with your scumbuddies in the qt.
Q

Jack wrote: But this is not stuff that occurs to you if you haven't played the last few pyp's/talked about it with your scumbuddies in the qt.
F

T
T
T
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #356 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Are you saying you couldn't come up with that on your own if you weren't in PYP1-3 jack?

Jack +10
Yeah, that's what he's saying. Ten scumpoints for that? Hmmmm especially since:
I'm sure no one cares you think that it is insincere. Explain how it is insincere, and why that translates into concrete arguments for being scum.
HEY FUCKN HYPOCRITE. WHY DONT YOU ELABORATE ON
YOUR
BASELESS ARGUMENTS FIRST.

OH AND BTW SUNSHINE, WHATS YOUR READ ON ME SINCE THAT JOKE POST ABOUT ME BEING SCUM?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #357 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote: 3) Do you think it is likelier that scum chose unique X numbers, or doubled up on at least one of their choices?
3. Unique. Probably 5 midrange numbers followed by a 1.
Guderian wrote: 3) Do you think it is likelier that scum chose unique X numbers, or doubled up on at least one of their choices?
Guderian wrote:
followed by a 1.
Guderian wrote:
followed by a 1.
Guderian wrote:
followed by a 1.
Guderian wrote:
followed by a 1.
Guderian wrote:
followed by a 1.
OH ITS FUCKING ON NOW.

ITS ON.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #362 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Sorry I forgot about this game, I still haven't commented on MORON OF THE YEAR AWARD: GANDALF.

I mean, seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? I really have no explanation for his "I choose something I didn't choose for these reasons don't hurt me please" and gandalf is SERIOUSLY for the dying tonight I SWEAR.

But tonight. TONGHT he is for the dying. i can't get my head wrapped around his vanilla claim as scum.

And what REALLY irks me? Hoopla pushing for everyone above him to claim gunsmith.

Hoopla wanted to narrow down the Gunsmith and this is seriously anti-town

And Hoopla should know better, HooplaTOWN would have stepped back and said "well if Gandalf is scum he wouldn't claim vanilla to a role he DIDNT know was above him, so therefore there is no reason for us to have the top three above him claim."

HOOPLASCUM WAS TRYING TO OUT THE GODDAMN GUNSMITH, which is now narrowed down to two players WHO SHOULD NOT CLAIM EITHER WAY AT ALL NO SOFT BULLSHIT NOTHING.

Yeah I said it. Hoopla is scum and she's pushing an agenda and that AGENDA is gandalf and THATS why Im not keen on his lynch.

His fuckin bullshit, and he ALWAYS has bullshit D1 (LotR mafia, he speculates 2 scum teams for no fuckin reason without realizing the scum pm was in the oP DERP DERP) and this bullshit, man I can't even rectify it. I just can't, maybe he's a fuckin pathological liar and just lies to explain himself no matter where he is or why BUT I HAVE THIS WEIRD FEELING HES TOWN.

Because Hoopla's scum.

And Hoopla's scum with Guderian.

And Guderian is for the rope.

THE FUCKIN ROPE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #363 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian wrote:Yes, I changed my mind since looking at the data. You must have a low estimation of many people on this board to not figure that out fate.

If anything, what you pointed out helps me fate. I changed my mind after looking at the data of previous games, not just going off what I thought would be optimal. Is changing your mind scummy?

What are my baseless ideas fate? I think I explained my case on gandalf before.

Lalalafluff, what is the point of that post?
Hey Guderian, here's the thing:

1. You looked at the DATA before the game right? because you were doing game theory and you wanted to get the best fuckin PLACEMENT in the draft right?

2. But when you "LOOKED AT THE DATA" THEN: you didn't think "oh look at scum picking these fancy Y numbers to try and hide themselves from suspicion" you POSTED in response to Hoopla "scum would pick all 1 for Y"

3. Now you're trying to convince me that you looked at the data again, within-what-24 hours of the thread being open? And IMMEDIATLEY saw a pattern you didn't see before and IMMEDIATELY deduced why scum wouldn't pick all the same Y numbers? WHY DIDNT YOU DEDUCE THAT WHEN HOOPLA ASKED YOU THE QUESTION NUMERO TRES?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #370 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:
:roll:

Here we go.
Oh THATs a TownHoopla response all right. VERY well thought out post here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #371 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote::
I'm sure no one cares you think that it is insincere. Explain how it is insincere, and why that translates into concrete arguments for being scum.
HEY FUCKN HYPOCRITE. WHY DONT YOU ELABORATE ON
YOUR
BASELESS ARGUMENTS FIRST.

OH AND BTW SUNSHINE, WHATS YOUR READ ON ME SINCE THAT JOKE POST ABOUT ME BEING SCUM?
Not getting ignored assclown.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #373 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Don't fuck around Hoopla, my POINT is that YOU ARE SCUM.

Don't twist this around and ask ME questions.

YOU explain YOURSELF and why YOU started trying to get people above gandalf to claim gunsmith or not.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #376 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:Don't fuck around Hoopla, my POINT is that YOU ARE SCUM.

Don't twist this around and ask ME questions.

YOU explain YOURSELF and why YOU started trying to get people above gandalf to claim gunsmith or not.
Your post really does imply you think Gandalf is town, though. If you think Gandalf is scum, you should have no qualms pushing for a Gunsmith claim that possibly hits two birds with one stone. So, I'll take you arguing this point as you thinking Gandalf is town...

...which is laughable.
Now you're fucking deflecting.

YES I AM IMPLYING GANDALF IS TOWN.

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING, THE HE IS SCUM AND HIS BUDDY ABOVE HIM PICKED GUNSMITH?

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #378 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla I asked you a question you scumbag.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #379 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by Fate »

The second bird was a rhetorical comment to showcase the stupidity of forcing an imposed train of thought onto someone (particularly given a complex, multiple possibility scenario);
This does NOT adequately explain the second bird comment, as it assumes gandalf is scum and his buddy above him is the gunsmith, and that his buddy would CLAIM as such.

Which is NOT a point of view that town would take, and your explanation of it was overcomplicated on purpose so no one would say "wait WTF is Hoopla saying" without feeling dumb. BUT HERE I AM, SSAYING WTF UA RE SAYING IS SCUM YOU SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #382 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Anyway since Hooplascum run away, here are my points against her:

1. Calls for the gunsmith to claim
2. Her reasons for wanting the gunsmith to claim are that gandalf scum is claiming vanilla to
HIS SCUMBUDDY ABOVE HIM
or that he simply
HOPED THE TOWN GUNSMITH WAS ABOVE HIM, AND CLAIMED VANILLA TO A ROLE HE DIDNT KNOW WAS ABOVE HIM OR NOT

1. I seriously doubt gandalfscum would claim a vanilla to a SCUMBUDDY above him when there are only 3 people to choose from. More likely he would claim a role someone further down the list picked up.
2. I seriously dout gandalfscum would claim vanilla to a role that WASNT actually above him

Both 1 and 2 are congruent with any TOWN thinking about gandalf's claim. Note that Hoopla has avoided commenting on why she thought this even though I explicitly asked her in #376. She didn't consider gandalf's claim as town at ANY point, she IMMEDIATELY said "ok gunsmith above gandalf claim." If you all can't see the SCUM motivation for this, and the lack of any TOWN motivation, then I have no hope.

None at all.

Unvote:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #385 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by Fate »

HOOPLA YOU ARE DODGING THE FUCKING POINTS I AM MAKING AGAINST YOU.

ANYONE WITH EYES CAN SEE THAT.

AND YOUR ARE BACKTRACKING IN CIRCLES TO WITH THIS "IM TRYING TO GET THROUGH TO FATE THROUGH RHETOTIC THAT IS SO COMPLICATED IT CANT ACTUALLY BE CALLED A SERIOUS ATTEMPT AT GETTING THROUGH TO FATE"

TELL ME WHY, IN AN IDEAL WORLD, YOU WANTED THE GUNSMITH TO CLAIM WHEN GANDALF-WHO YOU THOUGHT WAS SCUM-CLAIMED VANILLA TO GUNSMITH.

I KNOW WHAT YOUR ANSWER HAS TO BE AND ITS BULLSHIT, SO GO AHEAD AND MAKE THAT ANSWER INSTEAD OF DODGING
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #389 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:Guderian, vollkan and chkflip need to confirm this. If not, gandalf dies. A simple "went for Gunsmith", "didn't go for Gunsmith" is all we need - don't claim roles.
Tell us these grand ideas, since they AREN'T claiming.

And right after xxart points out gandalfs bullshit amnesia:
Hoopla wrote:Nice one, xvart. Still wouldn't mind confirmation from vollkan and chkflip, though.
OH REALLY?

WHY?

BECAUSE I CAN QUOTE FROM YOUR ISO WHERE YOU THINK CHKFLIP IS TOWN, AND VOLKAN+GUDERIAN NOT BEING A SCUMTEAM, SO WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THIS?
Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:
The second bird was a rhetorical comment to showcase the stupidity of forcing an imposed train of thought onto someone (particularly given a complex, multiple possibility scenario);
This does NOT adequately explain the second bird comment, as it assumes gandalf is scum and his buddy above him is the gunsmith, and that his buddy would CLAIM as such.
Goddamn, I hate arguing with you. You're so fucking tedious sometimes.

The only reason I "assume" this is because your initial post predetermined that is what I must have been thinking, so I am arguing from
that
perspective to show you how dumb your assumption was. You were the one that said Hoopla must have been thinking that, not I. Because I was not thinking that. In an ideal world, I'd be pushing a top 4 massclaim, but I already know how that's going to go down in this group of players.
LET'S TAKE A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE:
Hoopla wrote:Just Guderian and Gandalf should claim. We only have one noose for today. No point exposing anything more than we need to.
oh rly? OH FUCKING RLY?

YEAH. TOWN HOOPLAS TRAIN OF THOUGHT ENDED HERE, WHERE SHE THOUGH CHKFLIP WAS TOWN, AND GUDERIAN WAS SCUMMY, AND NO UNECESSARY OUTING.

YET-

"i WOULD be pushing a massclaim of the FANTASTIC FOUR but we know how THAT would go down so I'mnot only going to NOT push it, I'm going to push in the OPPOSITE FUCKIN DIRECTION (and say only guderian and gandalf should claim) and THEN PUSH THE OTHER WAY WHEN I WANT THE GUNSMITH OUTED.

And your fancy web of "what scum know, what town know" shows NO town train of thought. Here's MY TOWN train of thought:

-I think chkflip and volkan are both town
-Guderian, regardless, has claiemd not gunsmith
ERGO
-Either Guderian is scum gunsmith lying with gandalf buddy
-Guderian is not gunsmith and one of TOWN chkflip volkan are TOWN gunsmith
ERGO
Volkan and chkflip SHOULD NOT CLAIM for obvious fucking reasons

ERGO

HOOPLA

IS

SCUM.

PARAMA. IS. RETARDED. CHRONOPIE WAS NOT A FUCKIN MISLYNCH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #392 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Fate »

Jack did you SEE the jump in her ISO?

"only these two should claim, no reason to out shit for no reason"

"I WANT A MASSCLAIM OF FANTASTIC FOUR. BUT I WONT PUSH THAT IT WILL GET ME HEAT. INSTEAD I WILL ASK FOR THE GUNSMITH TO CLAIM, EVEN AFTER GANDALFS SLIP BY XVART WAS POINTED OUT, EVEN AFTER ITS INCREDIBLY LIKELY THAT IF GANDALFS SCUMBUDDY IS A GUNSMITH HE WONT CLAIM AS MUCH AND LET GANDALF HANG, AND THE ONLY GUNSMITH TO CLAIM WOULD BE THE TOWN ONE."

No.

JACK NO.

DONT DO THIS TO ME WHEN IM RIGHT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #393 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Fate »

And what is Hoopla doing? Instead of answering my valid points in a reasonable and town manner, such as in PYP III, or refuting my points as they come instead of side dodging and deflecting:

She is UNDERMINING my credibility with ad hom fucking attacks. The SCUM motivation here is obvious, "I will make everyone think Fate is a thick headed dumbass who needs to be talked down to, then no one will listen to his reads."

Her REACTIONS to being called scum are classic scum Hoopla:

Gandalf says someone called herout on something awhile back, and hoopla says "lol ok"
I call her out and she says "oh here we go"

Because shes ARROGANT as scum and probably thinks her play has been FLAWLESS D1 and she SHOULDNT e getting the attention she's getting.

But I'm here and im not letting it fly.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #395 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Fate »

Morning scumbag, how are you today?

WHAT DOES TOWN GAIN BY HAVING A GUNSMITH OUTED?

YOU TELL ME THIS WOMAN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #397 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Fate »

And since I KNOW which card you're gonna play next:

HERES WHAT SCUM GAIN AND YOU FUCKIN KNOW IT:

Chk-I dat dere gunsmith
Volkan-Walp... Im not

Scoops-ehehhehehehehhehe foolish manipulatable townies. Now due to X, Y, Z roles that my partners have, I know that Chk flip is XXXX powerful town role and is worth killing more than Volkan!!!

EHEHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA

OR

THE PRO-TOWN WAY TO DO IT

Chkflip- STFU SCOOPS
Volkan- +100 Hoopla

Scoops-OH FFFFFFFF NOW I HAVE TO GUESS! CHKFLIP IS A NONTHREAT SICKBAG TOWNIE, SO I DONT WANT TO KILL HIM, BUT VOLKAN MAY VERY WELL JUST E THE USELESS GUNSMITH AND I WANT THE XXXX DEAD.

SO YEAH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #398 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote: I wanted the Gunsmith to claim because there is a high likelihood of at least one scum being in the top four, and going by previous games, two is probably the likeliest exact amount. The situation is to be considered based on what information each alignment knows. Scum know if Gandalf is scum, so lets look at it from their perspective. If Gandalf is scum with them, then they likely have the Gunsmith at a different pick, in which case a Gunsmith-claim situation doesn't give scum any more info. If Gandalf is town, scum already have it narrowed down to most likely 1 or 2 spots regardless (depending on how many scum are above a hypo-town-Gandalf), or it's possible scum are the Gunsmith themselves above Gandalf. Regardless, we don't give scum much information they don't already have, whilst giving town more (on par with what scum has or nearly has). And even if scum only have it narrowed down to a 1 in 2 chance, they probably have better roles to kill/fish for (aka, those vigs). The whole idea of claiming gunsmith is to give us information scum already likely have. It's a net gain for town.

The point I played devil's avocado with isn't actually a bad one too; if Gandalf flips scum (which seems to be on par with a coin flip), we've totally just missed the chance to lock their buddy into an active claim, either linking with Gandalf or setting him up to be a liar.
I READ IT YOU SCUMBAG.

YOU THINK I SKIM POSTS?

THIS IS WHAT THIS POST SAYS TO ME:

"Lots of words to explain away my scummy motivation"

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SAY:

"There are likely 2/4 csum in the top 4. I think those scum are guderian and gandalf. Therefore I see no FUCKING REASON FOR VOLKAN OR CHKFLIP TO CLAIM"

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOURE CAUGHT DEAD AND I GOT A PLANE TO CATCH.

WELL DANCE LATER.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #406 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:The entire reason for this disconnect is based on differing beliefs of Gandalf's alignment. You think he is town, so obviously claiming is less beneficial for town, whereas, I think it's likelier than not he is scum, meaning it's more beneficial to catch a scum claim this way. Regardless, if you believe Gandalf is town and chkflip is town, I have no idea why you're not wanting Guderian or vollkan dead, because surely the odds of scum being there trump whatever subjective scumtells you have on me.

If you want to vote me tomorrow, fine, but everyone voting outside of the top four is wasting their vote. We should be closing down neighbourhoods early.
It is less beneficial REGARDLESS of his alignment based on YOUR own proclaimed reads of chkflip town, etc. YouSTILL have not provided your train of thought oln WHO gandalfs supposed buddy was and how you thought that he had chosen gunsmith as opposed to gandalf being vanilla to smith. All you have said is "derp well last game 2/4of scum was there sso surely its the same" bs evidence to support your stancee that isn't based on scuumhunting

No part of this post reads as town "if you think I'm scum, fine, but lynch guder/volan then if X" is MARKEDL SCUMMIER THAN TOWN who would say"wtf? You think I'm scum? GANDALF IS OBVSCUM YOU IDIOT AND THE NUMBERS SUPPORT IT"

You have basically admitted to being scummy and the case on you valid in this post. Why should we close down neighborhoods today and not tomorrow (when you suggest we lynch you)? Why should we EVER follow a lynch schedule off our top scumread?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #494 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Post by Fate »

inHimshallibe wrote:Image
This is a pretty sweet image, and normally I'd come in here with caps saying 'you rang?' or something loud like that.

But
consider me LA
not the normal sort of LA where I can't get on often, but the emotionally drained LA where... well you know. Let's just say I wasn't on a plane to paradise, it was to hell, but I went anyway because I had to.

Now give me some time to get back to my old self.

In the mean time:
Guderian-Lean town=Hoopla=more scum
Note how a lot of her recent posts have been of the "this is what hooplascum would do and hooplascum would not bus etc. etc." since that is her mindset and not so much who is scum etc.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #502 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Fate »

No its just a horrible wagon
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #523 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by Fate »

HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED is probably town. I find it funny that Volkan would make a case on him based on him wanting to policy lynch anti-town, and then goes on to make the rest of his case talking about how anti-town he is.

I mean, sure the cop stuff was flawed and bad, but scummy? Nah it can just be twisted that way.

Also the weak doctor is obvtown if anyone has been paying attention.. so that point is pretty weak as well.

I'm willing to see gude town, and Hoopla is still scum. Just sayin'
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #533 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Fate »

xvart makes a very good point about guderian.

I don't read that post and see: "oh he was showing ME a quote" I read it and see an arrow pointing at the second quote and a comment directly related to that quote.

Just makes no damn sense.

I'm not sure why I have gandalf town Ellie, I really wish I knew why, I really wish I could explain how I could get a town read after he so blatantly lied about his thought process.

I wouldn't cry if he was vigged or lynched, in that preference order.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #536 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Fate »

Hey Ellie. I still am out of it and in the process of getting the answers I need out of life, but here we are still trying to keep my obligations:
Fate wrote:Sorry I forgot about this game, I still haven't commented on MORON OF THE YEAR AWARD: GANDALF.

I mean, seriously, WHAT THE FUCK? I really have no explanation for his "I choose something I didn't choose for these reasons don't hurt me please" and gandalf is SERIOUSLY for the dying tonight I SWEAR.

But tonight. TONGHT he is for the dying. i can't get my head wrapped around his vanilla claim as scum.

And what REALLY irks me? Hoopla pushing for everyone above him to claim gunsmith.

And Hoopla should know better, HooplaTOWN would have stepped back and said "well if Gandalf is scum he wouldn't claim vanilla to a role he DIDNT know was above him, so therefore there is no reason for us to have the top three above him claim."

HOOPLASCUM WAS TRYING TO OUT THE GODDAMN GUNSMITH, which is now narrowed down to two players WHO SHOULD NOT CLAIM EITHER WAY AT ALL NO SOFT BULLSHIT NOTHING.

Yeah I said it. Hoopla is scum and she's pushing an agenda and that AGENDA is gandalf and THATS why Im not keen on his lynch.

His fuckin bullshit, and he ALWAYS has bullshit D1 (LotR mafia, he speculates 2 scum teams for no fuckin reason without realizing the scum pm was in the oP DERP DERP) and this bullshit, man I can't even rectify it. I just can't, maybe he's a fuckin pathological liar and just lies to explain himself no matter where he is or why BUT I HAVE THIS WEIRD FEELING HES TOWN.

Because Hoopla's scum.

And Hoopla's scum with Guderian.

And Guderian is for the rope.

THE FUCKIN ROPE.
Fate wrote:Anyway since Hooplascum run away, here are my points against her:

1. Calls for the gunsmith to claim
2. Her reasons for wanting the gunsmith to claim are that gandalf scum is claiming vanilla to
HIS SCUMBUDDY ABOVE HIM
or that he simply
HOPED THE TOWN GUNSMITH WAS ABOVE HIM, AND CLAIMED VANILLA TO A ROLE HE DIDNT KNOW WAS ABOVE HIM OR NOT

1. I seriously doubt gandalfscum would claim a vanilla to a SCUMBUDDY above him when there are only 3 people to choose from. More likely he would claim a role someone further down the list picked up.
2. I seriously dout gandalfscum would claim vanilla to a role that WASNT actually above him

Both 1 and 2 are congruent with any TOWN thinking about gandalf's claim. Note that Hoopla has avoided commenting on why she thought this even though I explicitly asked her in #376. She didn't consider gandalf's claim as town at ANY point, she IMMEDIATELY said "ok gunsmith above gandalf claim." If you all can't see the SCUM motivation for this, and the lack of any TOWN motivation, then I have no hope.

None at all.

Unvote:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #537 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Fate »

So that also answers your question of where I got gandalf town, I forgot that it was due to Hoopla scum as well and Hoopla scum not knowing where town gunsmith is...

Also Im not sure if I made this point but she said somewhere something like:
"If you think gandalf and chkflip are town SURELY you should be lynching volkan or guderian today not meeee"

Which makes no sense and isn't indicative of town trying to explain their reads/push the bandwagons they believe, and more scum using their analysis to direct my play. "Don't lynch me, lynch one of these two based off your proclaimed reads and number theory! tehee!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #579 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Cupcake popping up just to snipe obvtown?

Townie points there /bullshit.

Also if I were Fate id make a rage post about how poms recent post about semantics doesntt even redemble anything near content and then how two others popped up commenting on that garbage.

One of those was Hoopla
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #585 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Fate »

Id like to hammar
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #632 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius is in this game? Seriously?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #704 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Gandalf
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #707 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Fate »

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #716 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Hoopla
K so.

Red vanilla has me screwed up, he WAS scum right?

Ijn that case gandalf your scujm play did NOT impress like you promised.

Lordy cbhkflip nyou chose SS?

Hooplan wantingthe gunsmith to claim woulda narrowed kit down to volkan, instead scum shot chk...

Though I wouldn't be sjrprised if chk got town bullets and scum missed the nk HARDY HAR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #720 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote: Hooplan wantingthe gunsmith to claim woulda narrowed kit down to volkan, instead scum shot chk...

Though I wouldn't be sjrprised if chk got town bullets and scum missed the nk HARDY HAR
MY MASTER PLAN OF GETTING MY BUDDY LYNCHED TO NARROW DOWN THE GUNSMITH WORKED. GREAT SUCCESS! VIRTUAL ROOTBEERS ALL ROUND IN THE SCUM QT!
YAY...

ROOTBEEER?

U SCUMAGS ARE SUPPSED TO BE ANTI PROHIBITION. WDF

ALSO NO ONE TAKES CREDIT FOR GANDALFS LYNCH BUT GANDALF. THATT CLOWN CLAIMED SCUM THEN TOOO SCUMFORSCUM ANF BACK AGGAIN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #721 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

TBH I JUST WANT VOLKAN TO COME IN AND SAVE THE FAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #722 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL HOOPLA CALLED VOLKAN SCUM WHEN WE KNOW HE'S GUNSMITH... I GUESS SHE THINK GANFDALF CLAIMED VANILLA TO HIS SCUMBUDDY INSTEAD OF QWHAT HE WAS REALLLY VANILLA TOOO???

HRMMMM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #724 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Fate »

GUDERIAN GANDALD WAS VANILLA TO EITHER YOURS CHKFLIPS OR VOLKAN GUNSMITH.

TELL ME WHAT TYOU THINK ABOUT VOLKAN NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #726 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

I FUCKN REASD IT.

IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT HOWTHEY COULD BE SCUM TOGETHER SINCE FROM YOU POV U AREN'T THE GUNSMITH AND CHKFLIP SURE AS HELLWASNT EITHER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #731 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Fate »

hey volkan saijin would like to have a few fjckin words wwith you
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #735 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: inhim

I think your sufferin confirmation bias wih both him andben, but w/e
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #759 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Fate »

Guess who never gets my vote again?

Llama.

I TOLD U it was biased damnt.

AND GUESS WHAT. DSAJINS TOWN TOO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #765 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Andrius

Yeah more vanilla scum death!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #791 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: Guderian
Scum picked weak doc?
Scum picked all 6?

YOU KNOW I'M GETTIN REAL FUCKIN TIRED OF YOUR FEAR MONGERING.

ITS HIGH TIME YOUR SCUMMY ASS CLAIMED
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #792 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Fate wrote:Yeah I said it. Hoopla is scum and she's pushing an agenda and that AGENDA is gandalf and THATS why Im not keen on his lynch.
Fate wrote:Her REACTIONS to being called scum are classic scum Hoopla:
Fate wrote:YES I AM IMPLYING GANDALF IS TOWN.

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING, THE HE IS SCUM AND HIS BUDDY ABOVE HIM PICKED GUNSMITH?

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
Just quoting this all in a post for when I need quick examples of Fate's wrongness and paranoia for future games.

Actually, quick question Fate. What happened from you believing Gandalf was town to you dropping the L-2 vote on him (without reason)? You never really explained that.
Meh. I thought gandalf was 2scum4scum which maade me thinknur role fishing was scummy. I ADMIT I WAS WRONG DAMN IT. Let's move on.

I voted gandalf to get a lynch, 2scum4scum+vanilla gsmith claim really weak threw me off, and he was an infinitely beetter lnch than benmage, I really didn't know what he would flip at that point that I voted him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #795 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Fate »

£HAT FOS WILL BE YOUR. DEATH KNELL BITCCH.

OH SO NOWNTHAT ALLL SIX CMMENT WAS SARCASM??

SARCASM!!!!!

MY ASS. YOU MEANT IT WHEN U SAID IT NOW YOU'RE BACKTRAACKING AND FALLING DOWN. NO SHIT INHIM COULD BE SCUM BUT ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT AN ISSUE TODAY OR LIKELY AT FUCKING ALL.

YOUR JUSR SPEWING WORDS TO SPEW THEM. AND YOUR FOS ON ME AFTER SUPPOSEDLY METAING ME... HAH. JUST HAH.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #799 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Fate »

I actually read Hooplas wall, gandalf being the highest scum pick is plausible, especially given my own role related info.
VOTE: slowsilver
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #802 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

That snippet confirmed my scumragedar.

He's asking Hoopla to DEFEND HIM ffs.

CAN'T DEFNED YOUR OWN DAMN SCUMMY SELF SO UAPPEAL TO CONFIRMED TOWN EH?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #827 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh Pom..... Pommy Pom Pom...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #834 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama continues to be a shitastic player.

I mean, I thought gandalf was town yesterday for the same reasoning, but I CHANGED ACCORDINLY based on fuckin flips.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #835 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
Guderian wrote:To what do you refer LL?

pom, I highly doubt after picking weak doc that you can say with certainty that inhim is scum, or even put him close to the top of your list.
Shh, you're ruining Llama's trap.
OBV TRAP IS...

oh wait

its her.

*waits*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #837 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Fate »

DERP

POMEGRANITE.

ISO IHI(MZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #839 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Fate »

So you now have ONE scum read Pom?

-_-

*thinks Pom is town*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #840 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Llama since I'm not listening to your reads for the rest of the game, want to humor us with that "predominant" scum read now?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #850 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Fate »

DEATH TO RABIES

LIFE TO SS WAGON
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #851 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Fate »

GET YOUR GOD DAMN ACTIONS IN NOW NO FUCKIN EXCUSES IM NOT SAJIN SLAP ON THE WRIST MCFIDDLETHUMBS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #863 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Fate »

Hoopla wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
Le Cupcake wrote:IAUN is about to be modkilled as well...
And Sajin.

Quadruple hammer (slow, rabies, IAU, sajin) would be fun. I would not really be opposed to throwing down a vote that takes out basically all of my secondary scum reads.
Holy shit, we could win the game on D2. Seriously, none of those players being modkilled I would call town.
Holy shit, you can't call lurkers town so they'll flip scum?

GRADE A LOGIC HERE.

BTW Iaun and Sajin are town above town, as shown above.

(Yes Iaun scum has won before by calling me town and explaining why I am exactly so Town, but I like my drug and I'm stickin to it)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #865 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Fate »

Convince them of what?

That you're town? Its not like there's a wagon on your or anything and you definitely aren't LyLo fodder... (oh wait you picked 6) >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #867 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Fate »

You realize you just said:

1. I wish I could voncinve people I was town like I've swayed you Fate
2. I wish I could quickhammer someone and piss people off
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #869 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Fate »

Inhim don't we have to have you claim your target tonight to make scum make choices of doom?

I'm not really feelin a mechanics thinktank right now but I think thats how it works with a claimed weak doc.

Is there a reason we're not having Guderian claim or what?

Also I have NO IDEA what Volkan is talking about with regards to lack of cases on SS, as there have been several notable ones such as Hoopla's.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #871 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Fate »

Oh yeah forgot about that.

Hey Ben, would it make your inside churn if I told you I had initially submitted role cop as a choice also?

/grin
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #874 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Fate »

Who me?

I said INITIALLY

I didn't EVENTUALLY take that PR, just saying Benmage should realize we can work together not apart since our brains work the same...

As if I'd claim for no damn reason. GFUYAUWHGHAHA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #876 (isolation #114) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Fate »

Oh, VT

>_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #878 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Fate »

VOTE: SLOWSILVER

MWHAAAAAAAahHHAHAHSHAHHAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #888 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Fate »

ITT: We have one wagon and"
Players not voting: Andrius, Drippinggoofball, iamausername, Rabies, Sajin, Volkan
YURP.

Unvote:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #889 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll be hammering DGB, I'm more prepared to handle the flak
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #893 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: PranaDevil

So YOURE the reason we can't have nice things huh Prana?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #894 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Fate »

UH OH IS THAT THE SWEET SMELL OF TEMPTATION?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #895 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Apparently Hoopla claimed for Slowsilver.

WHOOPZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #897 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Rabies or ELlioebereth could be jailkeeper as well Hoopla.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #898 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:
Fate wrote:

So YOURE the reason we can't have nice things huh Prana?
:goodposting:
Fate wrote:UH OH IS THAT THE SWEET SMELL OF TEMPTATION?

:badposting:
Its almost as if this was the final day, and there will be no more, and all the scum will run amok and the wine will be gone and the QTs will be revealed and the tears will be SHED-

OH WAIT KEEP YOUR FUCKIN PANTS ON SLOWSILVER NEEDED TO DIE FOR US TO MOVE FORWARD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #900 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Rabies has two posts

hahahahhahahahhahahahahahha

LOOK AT ME I CAN CALL PEOPLE SCUM AND FEEL PRETTY IF I GET LUCKY AND AM RIGHT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #902 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok I'll give you some brownies filled with the smallest increment of respect points I can give if he flips scum.

I on the other hand say he's flippin town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #905 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Fate »

So you're a lot better than I give you credit it for, probably, but you don't ever try or put effort into the game so how can you even make statements like that?

Old yeller: Yeah I'm rpetty good at basketball if I get up on the court and play
Fate: Well you fuckin suck, I'm gonna be out here tryin my hardest and getting up running left and right because I'm not afraid to fall
Old yeller: You aint as good as you think you are son

NOW YOU SEE HOW WE'RE BOTH IN THE WRONG?

CEPT YOURE ALL TALK. I LIKED YOUR EARLIER EXPLANATION BUT THE CAVEAT OF: "ask and ye shall receive" and your posts of "great people think im scum this game" are just fucking TERRIBLE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #906 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Parama why did you pick 5 as your second number?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #910 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Fate »

HAHBAHBAHHAHAHA

FUCKING

HA

PARAMA.

YOU ARE NOW PROVEN FUCKING TERRIBLE.

I GUESS I AM AS GOOD AS I THINK I AM, AND YOU ARE AS SHIT AS I CLAIM YOU TO BE.

HOW MAMNY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BE WRONG?

OR ARE YOU JUST SAYING THE OPPOSITE OF THE MAJORITY SO THAT WHEN YOURE FINALLY LOOK YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF FOR TAKING THE UNPOPULAR OPINION AND BEING RIGHT.

YOU FUCKING CLOWN.

BAM
BAM.
DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT'S A SCUM POST AND WHAT'S NOT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #911 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Well there's literally no way scum can win this game now.

So......
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #914 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Volkan claims, rest massclaim.

We do it bottom up right Hoopla? Its been awhile.

Parama was the vig kill even though he was obvtown. He;s just that fuckin bad.

Ellie vote?

Yeah I can see Ellie coming up with this scum set up.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #920 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX when did you go all soft?

He's dead for fucks sake. He can cry about it in the dead QT its not like we're clogging up your game with personal attacks.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #921 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:I've already called a
potential shot, Fate.
I'd like to know Hoopla's opinion.

They pretty much have to roleblock me if they don't want information loose.
^^^ breadcrumb?
Oh lord if you go down that path I'll rip you a thousand new ones.

FFS its obvious he was responding to me asking him to claim his target
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #928 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian 1,1
Volkan 2,6 -Gunsmith
chkflip 9,5 - Super-Saint
Zodiark13 Gandalf5166 12,1 - Vanilla Gunsmith
Benmage 3,4 -Vanilla to Guderian
slowsilver 3,5 - Jailkeeper
Ellibereth 5,1
Rabies 5,7 - Vanilla MODKILLED
Hoopla 10,1
Le Cupcake 10,6
Jack 11,1
xvart 11,7
Fate 13,1
PranaDevil 13,10
llamafluff 8,1
inHimshallibe 8,7 - Weak Doctor
Parama 8,5 - Vanilla
Drippinggoofball 6,10
iamausername 6,11
Andrius 6,1 <--- Random WINNER
Sajin 6,1 <--- Random Loser
Pomegranate 6,1 <--- Random Double Loser!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #932 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Fate »

I have no interest in an Ellie lynch today.

I have interest in a mass claim and a nailing of scum and a clean sweep.

Why are people not saying YEAH LETS MC? Or NO NOT YET?

Disconcerting
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #935 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Fate »

They could just as well be lurking TOWN and a massclaim would help out with that.

But fucking hell.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #936 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:Wait hoopla claimed the jk thing and is....? The role cop?
Hoopla is confirmed town, why the hell are you asking what role she is?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #939 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Everyone and their mother called out gandalf for the bullshit he was spewing.

I have little to no faith in lurker reads. Especially since I got done lurking for the past week or so as town.

Lemme see where else Andrius has been posting.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #940 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Good point Hoopla, I just like my sweeps like I like my cereal.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #941 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Fate »

PranaDevil wrote:Christ...

unvote

So Hoopla is town, chkflip, Gandalf, Benmage and Guderian are scum... one left to find.

Not sure which is more important to lynch... most likely Guderian as he's top of the list and thus will have the best role for the scum.

vote: Guderian

Will happily lynch any of the above 4 though.
This is the only REAL post you need to see in Prana's ISO, given how he didn't mention gandalf AT ALL cept to respond to one of his posts about something unrelated, and suddenly he appears as a solid scum read.

That he'd be willing to lynch.

That he never voted.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #942 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Fate »

slowsilver wrote:Again, I'm not very experienced with this game.
But from what I can see PranaDevil seems to be only contributing votes and no content.
I honestly didn't think that Gandalf was scum, I thought that he just made many errors and that he was going to be mis-lynched, but I was wrong there. BenMage to me was very scummy during the middle of Day 1 (reading back for an example), and that is why I voted him. Why Andrius? He is blatantly lurking.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #944 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius - 3 - inHimshallibe,
slowsilver,
Ellibereth - (L-8)
Andrius scum?

Nah.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #946 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Fate »

My vote's in the right place then.

PranaDevil needs death
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #949 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Fate »

K fine he's scum.

Not today though, what's the damn point?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #953 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Fate »

That's more like it.

|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|Browsing this forum: Scum
V
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #959 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Fate »

I....I could have had Cop??
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #960 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Those ARE some shitty choices by the way.

I mean hot damn.

Unvote:
Vote: Le Cupcake
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #963 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah, his interactions with gandalf were pretty bad.

Why not Cupcake?

Any particular towntells you have on him?

As per your own list its down to me, Ellie, and Cupcake now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #966 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Upon ISO of Cupcake his interactions with gandalf were forced, he was lamely distancing as only vote on SS far past its prime, he helped push the Inhim wagon to claim, and today his top scumreads are apparently two lurkers for 100% meta reasons.

What the fuck are you smoking Jack?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #967 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Jack wrote:
Fate wrote:Those ARE some shitty choices by the way.

I mean hot damn.

Unvote:
Vote: Le Cupcake
He's not the lynch but are you sure prana's town? Sounds like it with "shitty choices".
I'm not sure, nor does it matter, because he'll be lynched when the time comes if it comes.

Shitty choices also mean "skeptical choices" claim wise.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #969 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm savvy enough to mess with numbers, what the fuck?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #973 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Considering my whole play this game has been based off your number analysis, I'd highly disagree.

Then again I highly disagree with any statement that doesn't give me enough credit.

I'm sure if I'm ever scum in one of these things (I rather not be, considering the win rate unless they get a shit ton of competent players and OP roles in the mix), I'd come up with some pretty sexy number mindfucking.

OR I'd just kill you N1 and not have to deal with it.

Its a shame that my win in Elliland didn't dazzle and amaze you because you pretty much just wrote it off due to Elli's set-up, because I put my heart and soul into my scumgame and look at every damn analysis out there to make sure its air tight.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #974 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Scum don't have the inverter this game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #976 (isolation #152) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok that's fair enough.

I mean I can see Ellie scum due to the set-up, but then again I doubt he'd pick the same role as scum again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #977 (isolation #153) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Post by Fate »

Wait I just re-checked, why can't Cupcake be scum?

If he is that's only TWO scum with high number picks, which is likely.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #978 (isolation #154) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Fate »

OH nvm I see you say "and another high number"

I think Cupcake is that high number if Prana's claim is to be believed.

It is worth exploring, an Ellie wagon won't really tell us much except what people think of his meta and lurkers in general.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #980 (isolation #155) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Guderian 1,1
Volkan 2,6
Benmage 3,4
Ellibereth 5,1

I see so you're looking at these.

Guderian-You called him probtown for some reasoning I can't remember, but I do remember him being early on the gandalf wagon.
Volkan-He can easily fake scumhunting, I hate that he didn't send an action in after being warned, CHKFLIP died over him for fucking fucks sake, and I can't really remember anything else notable that he has done. What's your stance on him? WHY do you think scum killed chkflip when they could've just as easily pushed him to claim the next day, (as I suspect they may have done with Gude if Gude is town)
Benmage- Town
Ellie- Let's just step back and say Town for the moment and look at the others. He's basically a crapshoot given his activity. If ANYTHING the scum set-up with roles shouldnt' be usewd against him now that I think about it since he was inactive during the selection process.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #982 (isolation #156) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Fate »

I keep forgetting about the watcher....damn. Probably not a good thing because it shows scum what role I'm NOT.

Or.... IS THIS ELABORATE PLANBZ?:??
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #983 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Fate »

vollkan wrote:
Unvote: Inhim

Jack wrote: I'm finding vollkan very off putting as well. vollkan have you ever played nightless before?
Yeah. Ironically given my play here, I actually prefer it.
Hoopla wrote: If this is true, that vollkan and Guderian aren't scum, that would mean no scum chose 1, 2 and 4 as their X number. I think it's quite unlikely a scumteam would go into a draft with their lowest number being a 5, purely on the basis that when fabricating randomness, you tend to favour a wider spread then what true randomness really is. It would feel unnatural to go with all mid-range/high numbers. I think the only way a strange set of numbers would have been picked is if someone familiar with number analysis (and believes in it) is leading the scumteam (Jack is most likely). But I doubt Jack is going to be scum, given his experience of being scum in PYP2. He knows how easy it is for scum to swap roles when fakeclaiming - I doubt he would have made Gandalf claim VT unless he's in a scumteam stripped of any real power.
I don't agree with on this being a towntell re: Jack (or any other experienced player). There's a huge wifom element involved: whether experienced scum would judge it better than Gandalf avoid lynch by appearing to be a genuine newbie or whether they think it better that they give him a fakeclaim.
Guderian wrote: I did ask vollkan the same question as hoopla pointed out today and he had a rather strange reply:
Vollkan wrote:
Gud wrote: Basically, voll, if you really are town (which atm I dont believe), then you should definitely consider someone in the 3's scum, because if not, then the lowest number scum picked would be 5. Does that make sense to you?
This may be a "me not liking big picture play" thing, but I don't see why I should assume one of them to be scum. There are good reasons for town to pick 3, and there are obvious reasons (both strategic and WIFOM) why aiming for middling numbers might be a feasible scum play. I really don't think it helps to apply, based on a precedent of three games with different people, rules as to where scum most likely are that ride roughshod over individual behaviour.
What's your point exactly?

The SS wagon is bad. The closest thing to a case I can see is Guderian's 790. Point `1 of his I just have no idea about - stripping suspicions out of context and implying something about them is weak. Then it resorts to analysis based on the numbers, which I've already explained (in the quote above, conveniently) why I think it is a bad crutch. And finally "wishy-washyness" - which leads me to :
@SS
is that meta-consistent?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #985 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Fate »

I like Volkan and Cupcake as the last two scum, yeah
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #989 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Hey its not like gandalf was able to LIE about the role he chose and got vanilla too, am I right?

Thats just impossible
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1008 (isolation #160) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:49 am

Post by Fate »

Hmmmm

I WANTED to gambit out my ass, but I'm not feeling it this game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1017 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Fate »

The case against Cupcake is that he's scum.

Notice Jack's vote.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1018 (isolation #162) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Notice Jack's position in the draft.

Prod Xvartz?

Sajin is already dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1019 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Fate »

Hoopla sees between the lines. I don't know why she put a magnifying glass on it though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1020 (isolation #164) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Fate »

If the team is Fate/Sajin/DGB I will celebrate. Its probably not due to how bad my reads are.
Lol.

Your reads are bad when you're sober, please don't humiliate yourself.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1022 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Fate »

You don't need a VC to vote scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1023 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Fate »

xvart there is literally a vote count on THIS page, and I know you can do 1st grade math.

Are you scum?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1024 (isolation #167) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Fate »

Cupcake is at L-3, with xvart thats' L-2.

Two more votes... lets see from where.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1025 (isolation #168) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Fate »

Meh, I don't trust that list to make the switch in a timely manner, and I don't want this game to stall out.

Anyway as I said before I was tempted to gambit. Hoopla has already picked up on that gambit as claiming Role-Cop,

HOWEVER, I think the scumteam have the Role Cop this game so there would be no point in such a gambit it would only confuse town.

I think the scumteam make up is Gunsmith, Role Cop, Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, Something, as that seems to be the trend.

Claim: Watcher

Yes I have been pretending there was no watcher in this game for awhile and I was gonna fakeclaim role cop if we Massclaim'd, or vanilla.

N1: Ellie targeted Volkan. So did Cupcake, quite the dilemma you see. They could've been doctor or tracker or roleblocker etc. etc. I left it alone and went by day play.
Implies my knowledge of Ellie/Cupcake being a Weak Doc/Scum NK. You can see why I didn't push either of them. Ironically we outed the real weak doc, Inhim. Ellie can confirm his targeting of volkan (I doubt Cupcake will)

N2:
Cupcake
alone targeted Volkan. The deduction here is quite obvious, and he needs death pretty quickly. I WIFOM'd myself out of targeting Inhim because I figured they would shoot Volkan and RB Inhim, but it netted us scum either way.

So there you have it. Hammer Cupcake post haste, and my final read for scum is definitely PranaDevil. This game should be over pretty quickly, and even if its not, there's zero chance of a scum win at this point.

Bonus points for hammering Cupcake before the scumteam can change their NK to me, but if not, good luck and I have faith in HooplaConfTown and Volkan.

Volkan if you didn't submit your action... there will be no words.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1028 (isolation #169) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 am

Post by Fate »

You shot Parama not Andrius?

HOHOHOHOHOHLOLOLOOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1030 (isolation #170) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Fate »

Cupcake come back I have a final question for you scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1031 (isolation #171) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Fate »

Well whether Cupcake is scum Even Night vig or Roleblocker seems irrelevant.

Unvote:

Xvart, claim.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1032 (isolation #172) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Fate »

I am Tracker not a watcher, and I saw Ellie hit Volkan N1.

So then I wanted to see if Ellie was a roleblocker, and tracked Volkan.

He went nowhere.

But Elli neighborized me, so he couldn't have been the blocker.

The suspects for the roleblocker were in this order:
Cupcake,
Xvart,
Prana,
Jack

I doubt it dropped further than the 13s. Cupcake's claim is provable as not roleblocker. Xvart needs to claim.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1033 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage, you seem awfully quiet.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1034 (isolation #174) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Fate »

30mins and STILL no Fate hate?

Good thing VV isn;t it this game >_>

You have to admit, if Cupcake was scum and then he died and then scum killed me and the REAL watcher was on me?

Would've been a beautiful sweep. Fuckin' beautiful.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1037 (isolation #175) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: xvart

Jack, claim.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1038 (isolation #176) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Fate »

xvart who do you think is the roleblocker since you aren't and you confirm that Cupcake is indeed most likely an Even night vig?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1039 (isolation #177) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Fate »

I forgot Prana claimed cop.

That means its Jack or xvart.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1041 (isolation #178) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Fate »

Or Benmage in some insane crazy 3,4 3,5 scum number gambit, which I can almost see, but he's already claimed the same role to Guderian so unless they are scum together Ben isn't the roleblocker.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1043 (isolation #179) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
xvart wrote:I am VT, I picked even night vig, so llama is lying if he is counter claiming Cupcake since he is lower in the draft order than me.
Why would a townie pick odd or even night vig? I just assumed that this is something the scum might coordinate and have a chance of getting some vig power. The chance of getting this as town, when you know the scum will be trying hard to get it, is rather small, so why even try? And the fact that you only have an action 50% of the nights at best, means that it's not so desirable. Small chances of getting a lame role that's probably in the hands of scum, and pretty lame if you do get it, means xvart is scum.

This wagon is better than Cupcake's

VOTE: xvart

Uh

DGB.

Your reasoning is that he is scum for going for even night vig. So you unvote the person that HAS even night vig to someone that went for it. They both went for it.

GOOD TO SEE YOURE STILL AS SHARP AS EVER GIRL.

/goofclap
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1044 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fate wrote:xvart who do you think is the roleblocker since you aren't and you confirm that Cupcake is indeed most likely an Even night vig?
Wait

I didn't get that bit of info.

UNVOTE:

REVOTE XVART YOUR REASONING WAS SHIT BUT ITS THE RIGHT DAMN PLACE STILL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1045 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Guderian 1,1
Volkan 2,6 -Gunsmith
chkflip 9,5 - Super-Saint
Zodiark13 Gandalf5166 12,1 - Vanilla Gunsmith
Benmage 3,4 -Vanilla to Guderian
slowsilver 3,5 - Jailkeeper
Ellibereth 5,1 -Neighrborizer
Rabies 5,7 - Vanilla MODKILLED
Hoopla 10,1 - (I have a guess)
Le Cupcake 10,6 -Even night Vig
Jack 11,1 -
xvart 11,7 -Scum roleblocker: Fakeclaim-Vanilla to even night vig very convenient tehee.
Fate 13,1- Tracker. N1: Ellie-> Volkan N2: Volkan -> Nowhere
PranaDevil 13,10 Cop: Pom Innocent, Llama Innocent
llamafluff 8,1 -Innocent town, not Roleblocker
inHimshallibe 8,7 - Weak Doctor
Parama 8,5 - Vanilla
Drippinggoofball 6,10 -Derp.
iamausername 6,11 -HAI
Andrius 6,1 <--- Random WINNER
Sajin 6,1 <--- Random Loser
Pomegranate 6,1 <--- Random Double Loser!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1048 (isolation #182) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Benmage, you seem awfully quiet.
?
I just fakeclaimed watcher, Cupcake claimed vig, I reclaimed tracker, scum roleblocker was narrowed down, I could go on etc.

And nothing? You have nothing to say?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1049 (isolation #183) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Fate »

xvart wrote: And you really think I am scum who called out gandalf on his lie and I was pushing SlowSilver D1?
Jack did the same.

Only harder and faster
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1050 (isolation #184) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Fate »

Xvart show me where you commented on the Parama kill with your knowledge of the even night vig being above you and whether it was a scum kill or town kill
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1051 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Fate »

(I think its pretty funny how its down to Jack and xvart who both picked 11 tehee).

Anyway I doubt it would go any lower because the only people below Prana are confirmed town/not RB/lurkerscum so hard

I think Roleblocker would be the third pick. Gunsmith, Jailkeeper (can protect scumbuddies), Roleblocker, Role cop, ???

And the third scumbuddy is a high number somewhere between benmage and the 6s, which narrows it down to us.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1053 (isolation #186) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

DGB do some goddamn wagon analysis. Its down to Jack and Xvart and we're looking for the ROLEBLOCKER not the Even Night vig.

Even if Cupcscumcake he is a vig, and I don't see a Even night+Jail keeper combo.

Then again if Guderian's role is what I think it is and gandalf went for what... nah nevermind. There'd be no way to know Volkan was the gunsmith in that case.

I believe Gandalfscum actually went for gunsmith. That makes both the vigs very likely. The cop? Not so much. Prana may very well be scum still, but we'll see.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1054 (isolation #187) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:45 am

Post by Fate »

xvart wrote:
Andrius wrote:
I see you drivin' round town with the title I earned and I'm like
Fuck You, Fuck You
!
Ooooohh... Bus Driver crumbz????
Hoopla, 28 wrote:
1)
Did you fully understand how the draft system operated?
2)
Why did you choose the numbers you chose?
3)
Do you think it is likelier that scum chose unique X numbers, or doubled up on at least one of their choices?
  1. I understood how the first number worked, but I didn't really understand how the second number worked.
  2. I chose the numbers I did because I looked back at PYPIII and saw that the first numbers 10 and 11 were second and third in selection, so I picked 11 to emulate that in hopes of getting near the top. I picked 7 because I didn't really know how the second number worked so I just went with the 11,7 that the third person to pick in PYPIII picked.
  3. I really don't know.
VOTE: Guderian Jealousy!

xvart.
He didn't know how the second number worked. DOUBTFUL.

If he understood the first the second is just a normal leap. This reads as though he had discussed Y pick strategy in his QT and decided to play the dumb card.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1058 (isolation #188) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Fate »

I don't think you guys understand.

Only Jack and xvart need to claim at the moment.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1060 (isolation #189) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Fate »

The watcher still has one more shot left.

One of xvart/Jack is scum, if we have narrowed it down to them why do we need other people's claims just for the sake of it? So the Odd night vig knows who not to shoot?

Here's a hint:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1061 (isolation #190) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Fate »

Don't Shoot:
Pomergranate
Sajin (modkilled)
Llama
Hoopla
Fate
Guderian
Volkan
Prana
Ellie

People Left:
Andrius
DGB
Iam
Benmage
Jack
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1063 (isolation #191) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Fate »

Are you still drunk?

The hell does that even mean? You think Andrius shouldn't die?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1065 (isolation #192) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Fate »

Oh no you fucking don't

You don't ask ME why I think Jack is town when from your POV he is scum.

YOU GIVE ME A CASE ON JACK. MAKE IT FANCY AND USE AREA BOXES GOD DAMN IT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1066 (isolation #193) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

I could see Parama being killed from a town perspective, and by that token, could also be a scum kill.
I'll take this to mean you are going to continue to not comment on Cupcake's alignment given his shot and play.

Still if you are a vanilla to even night vig I would expect FOCUS on said vig's shot, but you have no posts on it at all and here you are justifying your play.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1069 (isolation #194) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Fate »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Fate wrote:Are you still drunk?

The hell does that even mean? You think Andrius shouldn't die?
I think that he isnt really obv-scum or anything. Other people on your shoot list actually seem scummy as opposed to him.
Who?

Andirus is certainly null.

But the others on the list have dropped more town tells than scumtells, unless you think DGB is scum (I don't, but I haven't been reading her posts).

What do you think of Jack and Xvart?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1070 (isolation #195) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Fate »

xvart wrote:Fate - I'm not asking you why you think Jack is town, but you said he was less likely to be bussing gandalf and slowsilver than me because he was coming on to them harder and stronger, which isn't true (from my perspective) unless I missed some big post of Jack's that wasn't number speculation. I'm not even convinced that Jack is scum so I am going to wait for him to respond, as I don't see the necessity of the RBer being in the small group that you named off.

You snipped that quote pretty hard about the vig kill speculation. With two deaths last night I knew the vig was above me but what point would it serve to be like "HMMMM... So someone above me is the vig for sure... I'll go ahead and spout off information for the scum to narrow down who the vig is if that vig isn't scum." The parama kill isn't conclusive enough for me to be like "OMG 100% scum" kill, for the reasons I explained that you cut out. If the two kills had been obvtown's I would have given that information in a heartbeat.

Jack was on slowsiler before you. Jack was also the first to say "gandalf just said "IDK" about numbers he didnt even pick, lets string his ass up" whereas I don't even remember your precesnse on the gandalf wagon, as you were screwing around with Llamafluff being scum because she tried to get a middle slot????
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1072 (isolation #196) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

Oh Guderian, you crack me up.

Let me go see the juxtaposition though
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1073 (isolation #197) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

He also slid off onto the Guderian wagon though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1074 (isolation #198) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Fate »

I mean, I want xvart to be town, I really do, but Jack as scum instead? Benmage?

Nothing really works. I'd almost go back to Volkan lying about being roleblocked, but no town blocker has claimed.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1088 (isolation #199) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Great jack and xvart both have identical fuckin easy convienet claims, AND they both think eachother are town.

This is gonna be fuckin fun.

And no prana isn't the best lynch

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”