DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

/confirm
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 am

Leave nothing to the foreign scum. We are all Americans, and we should have it all.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 am

Im here to nuke me and lynch some Soviet/Chinese scumbags.

I will use every tool I get at my disposal to do so. So if I manage to get me some fancy toys to do so, all the better.
I dont need any help from some yokels in Arkansas, California hippies or them New Jersey guidos to kill'em them commies. I will do it by myself if I must.

U.S.A! U.S.A!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 am

IGMEOY: Chesskid3
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 am

OMG, youre all scum. Im going to nuke you ALL. Its the only way to be sure.

As awesome as the Stars and Stripes Forever is, save it for presidential dinners and the like. "AMERICA: FUCK YEAH" is more appropriate in this case.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:02 am

Im so excited. I cant wait to nuke me some commies.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Wow, it would really suck if Percy turns out to be a commie sympathizer, right?

TRUST NO ONE.

Nukes will be flying, despite the attempts at constant manipulation by the peace loving one-world government hippies. The communist scum will be ferreted out and disposed off. Either by lynching or crispy-critter style.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 am

Wow, dont you weenies have any pride? Any pride to be a full red blooded American? This bedwetting communist talk isnt what being an American is about. We have nukes and we will use them again. We bombed the shit out of the Japs and it won us the war. We shall do it again to these commies and win yet again.

Dont any of you find it ironic that the proposed method to weed out the communist scum is by using a centralized form of planning regarding what to do with our own god damn nukes? I dont know about the rest of you, but im not ready to kneel in from of Percy and gobble him. Its downright shameful the way some of you hippies are behaving. The communists are sitting around laughing at your weakness.

Henceforth I say, screw you all. I will weed out the scum by myself if I have to, THATS what America is all about. Self-reliance and stomping on commies with a nuclear missile.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:12 am

No one decides where my nuke goes except me. Only the communist scum will make such blatant attempts at manipulation and will be dealt with harshly. (Probably via a good ol' fashioned American nuking)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:03 am

Im all giddy with excitement. I cant wait to nuke me some commies.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 am

gandalf5166 wrote:Internet Stranger makes my eyes bleed. It's mafia, not D&D.
So says the one named Gandalf.
Now that I think about it, that whole LOTR crap was pretty communist, wasnt it?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:35 am

Right, because the Earps could never be communist scum.
Seriously Jed, are you just begging to be nuked? Do you really want to know what a hot flaming all American nuclear mudhole stompin' is like?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 am

ahh I see, so who gets to be an Earp and who gets to be the sheep?
Kinda hard to corral your proletariat komrades when they have nukes, isnt it? So naturally you want to disarm them by putting arbitrary restrictions on when and on whom they can nuke.

Screw you buddy. As an American, I will not have my sovereignty challenged by filthy communist scum.

Hey Jed, I highly suggest you go for that Fallout Shelter, just sayin'
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 am

Im not convinced. No commie thumb sucking bedwetter is going to tell me whos ass to shove my nuke into.
Im an American damnit, we are better than those evil commies. We have truth, justice and the American way standing behind us. Our nukes will always hit the right scum target.

Can we just skip the formalities and go into DEFCON 1 now? Im ready to do some nukin'
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 am

I know who im nuking. Just sayin'
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:50 am

Did I miss the election where the town council leaders that think that they are going to control my nuke were elected?
So who wants to claim to be in charge? I have a vote to send over your way, just give it 72 hours to get there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:01 am

Hey Jed, thanks for setting up a list of "more probably scum" for me to nuke. Of course, you will be going first for causing all this chaos and disruption to the town.
You aint no Earp, buddy. No one elected you Sheriiff or Marshall. Youre just another mook with a nuke like the rest of us.

The scum are the ones that try to control the actions of the town, whether overtly (via white knight shennanigans like youre trying to pull) or subtly, like the your lurking scum buddies are doing.

Nukes will fly amigo, for America!
U.S.A! U.S.A!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:32 am

Oh Jed, I cant wait to nuke you until youre crispy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:53 am

That vote doesnt count. Votes dont start until DEFCON 3. We are still in the circlejerk stage. The difference is that you have 72 hours to submit your power role choices.
I do like where FATE is going though. The communist scum are clearly playing their little game of one vocal person and a bunch of silent goons.

It pains me that its going to be like a month before I get to nuke me some commie scum. Maybe we can lynch Jed before then, but im sure his wet diaper communist posse wont be having none of that.
Despite that, America will prevail.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 am

I think Jed got caught playing white knight and now he is stuck playing that role, so now he has to ham and egg it and fake it 'till he makes it.
We have already told him that he is a commie retard for trying to infringe on our god given American rights, but he his has to press on. Someone will nuke him eventually.

Although, I like (I think it was Fate's idea) that the scum are busy plotting behind the scenes in their quicktopics and not paying attention to us here. Like whatever happened to that mythical Percy? I thought he was coming in to save us all? Sounds more like communist scumbag to me.

There are a ton of communist lurkers that need to be ferreted out. Good thing we have the power of America within me to nuke them all. We got the VietCong out of their tunnels, we can get the scum out of their quicktopics.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 pm

... the town that has communist sympathizers in their midst? Sorry there Mr. Lenin Cheerleader, My nuke belongs to the good ol' U.S. of god damn A. and will be used accordingly to the whims of its owner. That being a very American me. Its the American way, and its the way it shall be done.

This aint some communist hippie commune where some arbitraty liberal ninny tells me what to do with my nuclear beatstick. My nuclear beatstick will be used to assrape a filthy communist scum and they will thank me for it afterwards.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 pm

This is isnt mafia. I know it kinda looks like it, but its not. Its DEFmnf'ingCON. Whatever scum isnt lynched in a month is going to get nuked into a glowing pile of bones in a hail of sweet American nuclear glory. God Bless America!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:46 am

You do all know that Percy is scum, right?

Who the hell is Dana anyways?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 am

Hey Gandalf, shouldnt your scumlist include lurkers?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 am

The nukes will decide. Them commie scumbags will be glowing in the dark by the end of the game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:51 am

Glad you could join us there, komrade bobsnox. Im glad that you have been able to illuminate us with your wisdom after reading "almost everything". Perhaps you can summarize for us whats going on in your quicktopic, that would certainly be more useful to the rest of us actual patriotic Americans than the post-lurk dribble you cared to share instead.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 am

You are all communist sheep that need to be cleaned by the fire of nuclear American glory. So many of you need a good nukin', its ridiculous.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 pm

I could have so many communist scum dead already if this damn red button would finally work.
*push button* *push button* *push button*
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh yea? What if I wanted to nuke my launch buddy? What then?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:03 am

Im so ready for DEFCON-ANYTHING at this point.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:15 am

I already broke my recall button.
Once my nuke flies, the only place its going to land is on my communist target.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 am

Jed Cooper wrote:Btw I would like to state a theory. All of this hype about nukes flying could easily be a ploy by scum to get the town NOT to choose certain power roles up high in their list (so that they choose like fallout shelter or just silo it) while they prioritize the power roles they have decided they want.

There have actually been a couple of suggestions from certain players about this as well -- that people should choose fallout shelter or nuke etc.
What if this was a double reverse backwards pseudo psychology by the JedScum to trick us into doing what his communist komrades wants us to do?

I dont trust these damn communists. As a proud American, I refuse to fall for such petty trickery.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 am

WTF? Im lurking? Dont be trying to pin that crap on me Jed, you surly communist!
Then Spyrex goes along with it all Herpaderp?

I honestly was going to take the fact that we are in DEFCON 3 to start rattling out the communist scum and determine my nuke targets, but this little lie of yours Jed just earned yourself my vote instead. I can ferret out the rest of your commie komrades later.

Vote: Jed
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:43 am

Oh and Fate. I said Percy is scum. Im calling it now. And if I have to shove a nuke up Percy's ass to prove it, then so it shall be.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 am

FOS: Bobsnox

You sir, are absolutely worthless. You have contributed nothing to the American cause except to merely annoy me. Clearly you must be communist scum.
Consider yourself a member of the American Official "Nuke them 'till crispy" List.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:47 am

WTF is this nonsensical load of asscrap of me lurking?
Who the hell are all of you communist ass assclowns trying to say im lurking?

Where do you get this shit? Bunch of god damn communist retards, seriously.

I am so seriously going to nuke the fuck out of anyone else that accuses me of lurking. Is this some sort of communist scum ploy? Because if it is, its the dumbest scum tactic. EVER.

Jed and Jack, communist idiots. IMBECILES! Seriously.

Screw you all, im so nuking everyone that has a name starting with J now. God damn communist scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

Read between the lines. I have 35 posts of good American content. Jed has 155 posts of mostly fluff and dick waving with the Panda guy.
All youre doing is making yourself a communist nuke target Jack. Keep on going. Please. Save your buddy Jed by creating a crapwagon towards me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am

I like this Jed bandwagon. He can serve as an example that we shouldnt be trusting these self-proclaimed white knights; they are really communist scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 am

Damn Fate, Pandaboy just called your ass out. I want to see some gold ol' fashioned American RAGE.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:19 am

Damn Dana, if youre not going to even try, why should we keep you around? You realize that you just recited the communist scum consolation speech?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Unvote: Jed
Vote: Dana

Youre useless, like Bobsnox. Your lack of American pride is disturbing. If you arent going to assist us in catching the communist scum, you are clearly a communist sympathizer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Dana seems pretty disgusted.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Do you mean EVERYONE submit their lists? Wouldnt that become a communist ScumHaven?
Or do you mean make the person that is about to be lynched submit it? Cause I assume komrade scumbag isnt going to be very cooperative if they are about to be lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Chesskid. Drop the crap with this claiming. Like I said, anyone that is about to be lynched will give out a hearty fuck you and not post anything or will bitch and cry like Dana does. Why should they help us as we string them up?
In the meantime, we have three candidates:

Komrade Fate
Komrade Jed
Komrade Dana.

So whats it going to be? Dana is a whiner. Jed is a flip flopper and Fate is.. well. Fate.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 am

Seriously Chess, do we have to spend 20 pages on this too?

* ANYONE THAT IS ABOUT TO DIE WOULD HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO GIVE US ANY INFORMATION *

Especially when youre talking about the information as being received posthumously. So not only are you just looking to antagonize townies, youre looking to out town PR roles and giving the scum an incentive to lie, since youre going to kill them anyways.

But stop trying to be more clever than anyone else. Put your panties back on and go on FateRage rants and find us some communist scum.
Where is Rage anyways?

Where is that scum Percy? Is he back from whatever V/LA nonsense he is hiding behind?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am

Great incentive youre giving them. "Tell us what we want to know and we will kill you anyways".
I can assure you that at least one prideful patriotic American will tell you to sod off.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am

Oh, and any reason why no one is talking about the secret message yet? Is that from someones quicktopic?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 am

We could always test your theory out by lynching you first Chess. You could then be helpful to the town, right?

AV: All I see is the word furry in there. Maybe its referring to that Panda guy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:49 am

Hey Fate, looks like you ignored my one-liner analysis of the super secret commie message in the preview edit of your magnus opus there.
Furry could be a code word for the Panda guy. The rest sounds like noise and gobbledygook.

In my experience, players that are White Knights (Fate, Percy, etc) are routinely scum trying to play pied piper to the sheep in the game. So watch yourself before youre sent to a tribunal to determine your loyalty to these great United States of America.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 am

Fate wrote: Show me this "experience" because it sounds like decade old meta used to justify your suspicions of players that are producing content and doing awesome things.

Awesome things? really? Like superduper American style awesome? Toby Keith awesomely awesome? Or we are America and we are going to nuke your commie ass awesome?

Should we throw a parade for you now considering all the awesome things you have done for us, Mr Super American?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

hmm... questions... questions... Thats odd. I dont see any questions. If you could remind me of which question that you asked that I didnt answer maybe I could go along with this dog and pony show of yours.

Who exactly made you the ringmaster of this little merry band of American Adventurers anyways?
Since im not drinking your kool aid youre going to try to peg the communist stink of death on me now?

Such blatant communist behavior isnt appreciated and only the most mindless amongst the sheep will for that crap.

So are we lynching Dana or are we going to continue this charade? Or is Dana suddenly not commie scum anymore?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 am

Its no surprise that a communist scumbag like Percy would throw a subtle OMGUS my way, thanks to my unyielding loyal American roots, I am the only one that can see that he is nothing more than some communist double agent trying to pose as an angelic white knight to the rest of us. Oh no, but I wont fall for such petty foreign tactics. As a pure blooded American, such trickery just falls short. Im that entire Percy diatribe, there really wasnt as much content as you would expect from the one that is supposed to save us from nuclear armageddon.

Posting 100 one-liners and having your toadie, Jack, jump around like Quasimodo on ecstasy saying "Percy is right! Percy is right!" doesnt exactly demonstrate to the rest of us your patriotic American fervor.
In fact, that looks mighty communist to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am

Hey Dana, im glad youre putting in some more effort instead of bitching and whining. How about you try highlighting some of those votes out. You dont have to write a novel like them so-called white knights do, but a few examples would help. If you dont call anyone out and present us your suspicions, youre going to end up lynched.

Now, if your commie scum and you are giving up anyways, then thats all good with me. You commie scum need to hang in the shadow of pure American pride. We are coming to get you commie bastards. Americans always get their man.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Its based fully on Bobsnox being a product of the communist machine. They breed them stupid out there unlike how we breed our badass Americans. He is on the nuke 'til crispy list.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:35 am

He is just jealous of what America stands for. Our freedoms, our rights. Those communist scumbags like Bobsnox are jealous about how good we have it here in the best country of the world. Why else would they want to come and attack us? Because they hate what we represent. Americans represent the best the world can ever have. We are here to represent and teach those communist masses what it means to be a real American. If we have to nuke hardcore communists like Bobsnox, then so be it.

In fact, Bobsnox, OMGUS.

Unvote: Dana
Vote: Bobsnox
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 am

Im still guessing that toog is the furry one from the secret message too. Is this going to be like the Dana wagon again though?
Im leaving my vote on Bobsnox for now, he hasnt contributed anything except worthless attempts to sully my good American name and pride with communist remarks.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 am

Oh WTF?

Toog, youre retarded. Why did you have to pull a bitch move and take the ball and go home like that? Had you put up much of a fight, you could have beat Fate. Why did you piss yourself when you saw his sheep falling for his bullshit?

I think this little rage act from Fate of going all waterboarding on someone until they break is fun to watch, but not really all that helpful. Its like torture, eventually the oppressed is just going to tell you what you want to hear, like Toog is doing. Nice going Fate. When youre all loud and waving your hands in the air like youre doing, its hard to get a read. But eventually you can still get found out as scum.

Im not worried about Fate because scum are going to target him anyways. Either the opposing faction or either one of them if he happens to be town.

I still say Percy is playing the White Knight role a little too well. I DONT TRUST HIM. He is sitting back, playing the good guy, riding Fate's coattails and sniping on the weak.

Jack... when is DEFCON2 starting again? Did you mean actual time tomorrow or game time tomorrow? I thought it was in like two weeks?

One scum ALWAYS stays off the current wagon. Bob is still dumb. Faraday is voting for two people according to the vote count. I would have been voting Fate had I been back in time, Percy is clearly in my sights (hope you like nukes), RC, whats with you?

So that leaves Vesudeva as a very likely scum as well. He had no reason to sit out. He could have clearly picked a side and didnt, why?
Percy also falls into this category. Mostly everything is probably doubled because of the two factions.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 am

Toog, assuming that one of us Americans got the cop role, we still have to deal with double checks just to rule one person out.
After that, there is the whole WIFOM deal of "would he act that way if he was really scum?".

In the meantime, a communist scumbag like Percy or Fate could be causing all sorts of damage to the town by distorting reads and taking good natured Americans out in the meantime before they are caught. By then, their komrades will be buried deep amongst us and it will be harder to weed them out.

I still say that Percy and Vesudeva are filthy communist scum. Bob might be scum, but its another WIFOM of "Scum cant possibly be this dumb".
Someone like Percy might be hard to lynch. If he was smart he would have taken the fallout shelter. I dont think he will live long in DEFCON 1. (Just sayin').
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:59 am

Good question. Gandalf. Are you a fellow patriotic American?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Toog is retarded, anyone dare pull bullshit like that, you suck. I should be going after Fate for going after him so hard and being mean to him.

Im still going with my pick, though.

Vote: VasudeVa
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Anyone else around that doesnt want to drink the Fate kool-aid?

I guess youre skipping my posts. No thoughts on Percy being scum? I notice you always ignore that theory everytime I try to bring it up.
Even so, if the scum doesnt post, all you get to do is FATE-RAGE all over all the other townies trying to find the lurker scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey Fate, are you like trying to trap me or something?
I dont really care right which kind of scum you are. If you turn out to be communist, great!

But, on that note, youre too vocal and entertaining to be lynched right now. Im sure you will be useful to root out the scum on whatever scum faction you dont belong to.
Although, since you just like to drown people in bullshit sandwiched in multiple posts (instead of wall -o- texts) im sure plenty of good god fearing Americans will be silenced in order not to have to argue with you or incur your unholy wrath.

Congrats Fate, youre big and badass. You made loyal Toog pee his pants and quit. You think anyone else wants to be next?
Im sure some of your voters are only doing it to shut you up. You want it to be all about you? Fine, but keep in mind that its an awesome tactic to keep the spotlight on you while your communist scum komrades skitter and hide like the roaches that they are.

For now, ill keep looking around for your scum friends while you play the role of circus ringmaster. It fits you well, really.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 am

RedCoyote wrote:I don't want to beat a dead horse, but the fact that the horse is dead worries me. Suspicions of JC were fleeting the second he stopped posting.
And that right there is my whole point.

Fate is going all FateSmash all over the people who are actively posting. That may get you 1 scum at the expense of all the participating townies. The scum are sitting back and letting Fate do all the dirty work of weeding out townies for them.

Nice job Fate, youre being a tool. A tool for the evil bastard communists.

I think Dana is more stupid than scum.
I think Bob is just stupid.

The scum are lurking. Its really that simple. Hey Fate, if you want to be actually useful instead of just entertaining, how about rattling the lurker bush for scum instead?
I still say Percy is scum, but he conveniently disappeared, so how am I supposed to incriminate him now and hand him down some true American justice?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 am

Oh dont you worry Fate, im fully counting on nukes flying. It would be a shame if our American superfirepower would just be wasted on the biggest loudmouth instead of the actual communist scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:35 am

AV, if a White Knight is due to be scum, Percy is more likely scum than Fate.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Hey Bob, OMGUS!

Unvote Vesudeva
Vote: Bobsnox
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Damn Fate. Looks like Dana grew some balls and is kicking your ass now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 am

Oh look Fate, its a list of your enemies. Imagine my shock.
I love how you conveniently ignore the lurkers, the V/LA'ers and the low count posters.

Lets hope you grabbed the fallout shelter. Youre making so many "friends" that im sure one of those patriotic Americans is going to be sending a gift nuke your way.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 am

Oh and I love the gobble job you did on Percy there. And then you wonder why I think one of you has to be scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:50 am

Hey Fate, maybe you didnt get enough sleep when you received your Hercule Poirot style of epiphany, but that looks more like bad grammar or a typo from Bunny rather than some communist manifesto explaining how we are going to be working out our lives in some labor camp.

Maybe you can flail around some more and distract the rest of us from actually finding scum. Or do you really want to go 0-2 that badly?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 am

Dude, youre throwing reading comprehension out the window. Thats not what he said there, at all. Anyways, screw Bunny, he can make this argument himself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 am

SpyreX wrote:What reading comprehension issue?

He went from "Toog and Fate are either Town or scum together" to "Toog flipped town, vote: fate".
...so it was either town or scum, then he made his decision and voted Fate. I dont see the issue here.
Maybe im just not drinking Fate's communist kool-aid.

I say still one of either Percy or Fate is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:42 am

Why would Bunny say something as stupid as that?
Fine, ill take a sip of the Kool-aid and wait to hear from Bunny then.

But if I start sensing something weird and communist happening, nukes will be flying!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:17 am

Bunnylover wrote:I also agreed with RedCoyote when he said that if your scum, your going to do a great job of lynching out the other scum team.
Actually, I said that too. Or did he happen to say it before me somewhere?

Either way, there you go. He was wrong, he misspoke, he admits it. Can we actually find communist scum instead of continuing this constant game of grasping at straws?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 am

So Bunny comes out and claims some super secret communist agenda between Fate and Toog, or maybe they are just misguided Americans. Like Vinny from the Bronx vs Stanley the California surfer dude.
So when Toog turns out to be a surfer dude, he realizes that he forgot that he was wrong and votes for Vinny from the Bronx (lets say its Fate) and hopes for his lynch because Fate made Toog pee his pants and quit.

I dont see the issue. So instead of claiming the magic bullet theory, he found Lee Harvey Oswald and wants to lynch him instead.
If its good enough for America, its good enough for Bunny.

Stand proud my American compatriot, stand proud and dont let Fate push you around. Dont quit like that coward Toog.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:00 am

Damnit, this isnt right. Fate is supposed to be scum. Im hoping that its just a case of one faction hunting down the other.

Unvote: doofus
Vote: BunnyScum
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 am

I wouldnt know how even his scum buddies could defend him out of that one.

Dude, you were doing just fine until you started the whole "I forgot" angle.
Now I really hope you turn out to be scum.

Even if you flip innocent, that just gives me more ammo against Fate and I can rub "0-2" on him some more.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 am

<FATE> AHA! ONLY THE SCUM WOULD KNOW THAT!

THE SCUM

THE SCUM

THE OH SO COMMUNIST SCUM

WE GOT YOU NOW! AND WE GOING TO GET YOUR EVIL COMMUNIST PARTNERS TOO!!!

TIME TO LYNCH! FOR AMERICA!!!</FATE>
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey inHim, you replaced into this game, you knew what you got yourself into.

* Start reading *

And thank Fate, Jed and Toog for the inane arguments.

Dont be a slackass communist. Be a true hard working American like most of the rest of us. America wasnt built on the work of others. We rolled up our sleeves and did it ourselves. Thats why America is the best place in the world. No one even comes close to being as awesome as a true American. So if you want to be a naturalized citizen like the rest of , start reading. If youre fast enough, maybe youll even get to fire off a nuke too.

Good luck citizen inhim.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:02 am

Fate screams too loud and is just to crazy to just simply be lynched. The only way to get rid of communist scum hiding behind a veil of White American knighthood (see: Fate & Percy) is to nuke the ever loving shit out of them. Thats how we get rid of the communists in our midsts. Not through tribunals, not through special investigations, but through the American way. Sheer unrelenting brute force.

Communist scum will suffer under the might of the mighty American nuclear boot!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:05 am

Chess probably thought someone would nuke him under the guise of "oops, guess he was innocent, LOL" because of the urgings of a communist scumbag like Percy. (Assuming he is innocent).

If Chesskid turns out to be scum, its brilliant. Who wants to potentially sacrifice themselves in order to prove him wrong?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:53 am

I still want to know why the fuck did y'all kill ME!! Was it just to ruin my satisfaction?

That was like driving three hours for a booty call, then getting killed in a car crash a few blocks away from the girl's house.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”