Zachtown in the mountains (Game over TOWN WINS!)

Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Nul »

Hello everyone.
I've compiled a list of trends that scums tend to do while browsing through this game and others which are completed.
I know that not all scums will follow these trends but I think it is important that I lay them out for discussion purposes. Let's just call these trends; factors that contribute to scumminess. The more a player follows these trends, the more higher they go up my list of suspicion.

1. Scums usually try to get away with posting as little as they can.

Yes, I've seen this in so many games that even I was finding it a little odd. A few minority type up walls and walls of text every page but as I said that's only a minority. If you look at the first 10 pages, you can see that the confirmed scums, Dry-fit and Mongoose, are doing exactly that averaging one post every 2 pages.

2. Scums will have no interactions with each other at early stages of the game unless forced to.

Another arguable point, but look again. Dry-fit and Mongoose have had no interactions at all until Dry-fit was a primary suspect during page 10 and all he had to say was:
mongoose wrote:I dont see anything wrong with dryfit to be honest. I think everything he has said can be justified. On the other hand, redcoyote's posts aren't really that great. There is alot of irrelevant and silly stuff, along with some questionable points (like his votes on sotty and nikanor, I didn't quite catch the reason for those). However there has been alot of stuff I think is townie behavior as well. While I think that the judgment of older, better players than me shouldn't be disregarded, i still think that the case on furcolow is stronger, so I keep my vote there
If you look carefully at this paragraph, he only directly talk about Dry-fit in the first two sentence and attempts to divert further attention by bringing up another topic straight after.

3. Scums avoid voting the same person

This is basically inscribed in the book of "what scums should do" and a lot of scums think this is smart and somehow prevents suspicion. In my last game, the scums never had their votes at the same person unless special circumstances arise.

Now let's look at these postulates, and assuming they are true, who do we have here?...
Sotty7

I was actually quite surprised at how much he fit the points, and reading his posts over and over again have confirmed my suspicions.
Sotty7 wrote:
Dry-fit Post 159 wrote:However, that does look like a slip by jason.
Unvote. Vote: jasonT1981
Bad backdoor wagon vote right here.

Elaborate in your next post how Jason slipped and how that is scummy.

= = = = =
I Am Innocent Post 175 wrote:Usually the mafia distance themselves, so I thought one, maybe two would be on my early wagon to "see where it went". The first underlined caught my eye though. How could townie sotty be so sure that of the 5 or so players that were coming after me, that none of them were scum. It made more sense that scum was on the wagon, maybe multiple scum.
“I really doubt” isn't me being
sure
. At this point of the game I don't find the players you rattled off to be scummy. I also think you are reaching in this whole post with my whole “lets try something different” but whatever.
Let me start off by telling you that this wasn't the start of his post. I actually cut off a wall of text in front of what disguised the jewel. Here's a small question that he asks Dry-fit for what I can only assume was intended to put away suspicion, had Dry-fit been lynched in the near-future.

Now notice here what IAI was saying...
I Am Innocent Post 175 wrote:Usually the mafia distance themselves, so I thought one, maybe two would be on my early wagon to "see where it went". The first underlined caught my eye though. How could townie sotty be so sure that of the 5 or so players that were coming after me, that none of them were scum. It made more sense that scum was on the wagon, maybe multiple scum.
My theory is that Sotty7 reading IAI's post, was reminded that scums distancing themselves was a easy scumtell and thus tries to interact a little with his scum partner Dry-fit with a meanlingless question that he did not even follow up with anything.

Look back at point two and reread this post. Sotty7, like MonGoose, goes straight off the topic as soon as he even draws the slightest bit of attention between the scums. Not convinced? There's more, ladies and gentlemen.

Sotty7 wrote:
RedCoyote Post 426 wrote:Sotty and IAI are particularly interesting, because they both practiced a in a bit of a slap fight throughout the game.
Slap fight? This sounds like you are playing down the opening exchange I had with IAI in an effort to make it look scummy. Just come out and break down what you find scummy about it, these kind of subtle jabs don't look good.
RedCoyote Post 426 wrote:Sotty comes up not too long after, and interestingly she mentions that Dry-fit is her second biggest suspect and that Locke and Kscope are her best town reads. This is almost too coincidental. She was alone on the Nikanor wagon. She was backing up the Dry-fit wagon, and she thought the two most recent proponents of the wagon were her biggest town reads. I think I took issue with this at the time, but I never followed up on it. Locke and Kscope had given very few posts and opinions up to this point. Kscope in particular had been tight-lipped. For Sotty to claim them both as her biggest town reads is suspect just due to the fact that they weren't very active (nevermind that they both happened to be right in their Dry-fit suspicions).
I explained both my town reads on KScope and Locke, do you have an actual issue with what I stated? Kinda sounds like you do but you never challenged me apart from pointing out Locke not getting your wagon. I don't see anything you list here as scummy and unless you break it down it is looking a lot like mud slinging.

You need to go into detail
why
this is scummy. It's all very vague and by default, weak and scummy.

I'll say now Jason and Locke are now my two biggest town reads. Wanna fight them too?

= = = = = =
Baby Spice Post 427 wrote:Think I said hinky not scummy btw.
Wishy washy language is wishy washy.

(That means I find it scummy btw)

Your vote is on benmage who was a big force behind the Dry-Fit lynch, what is your case on him? Why was Jason's reason to hammer so poor? Why no comment on Nik's vote on you?

= = = = =

This is a great post. The only way it would be any better was if IAI's vote was on Nikanor instead of Percy but I will deal.

I agree that IKD's reaction to Nikanor's claim is suspect. That pushes Lrdwhyt higher up my scum list, but I would really like to see more from him. Red, Nikanor, Baby Spice are my other scum reads at this point. Percy's plea post happening soon after Red's trips an alarm in my mind, but I still have a more of gut town read on him. I understand his suspicions on me for example, while Red's are awful. I do need to look closer at the whole scum list issue that has been put out there. But my initial reaction was 100 posts happened between those two Percy posts, not sure if it is as damning as people want to say.

I'm happy enough to keep my vote on Red, but I need to review some more.

EDIT BY WAY OF PREVIEW: I see Fitz has made a post, I'll give it a read in a mo.
You can basically ignore the first paragraphs and the last paragraphs because as I explained earlier, scums hide their interactions with other scums between their posts, and usually end on a different topic so people don't make a big deal out of it.

You guys need to reread the thread right now starting from page 1 up to 10 and see the relationship between Sotty7, MonGoose and Dry-fit. I don't have much time right now because it's dinner and it already took me 5- minutes typing this up but try to see how they avoid each other. The early stage of the game is what I believe to be the most important because scums would tend to avoid each other and throw votes around at people trying to cause panic.

MonGoose and Dry-fit never even remotely talks about Sotty7 during the early stage but they talk about everyone else and throw votes around trying to cause panic. Look at their votes, almost everyone gets a vote.

I am very convinced that Sotty7 is scum.

And if you guys can't be bothered to look at each of MonGoose and Dry-fit's post I'll post more tomorrow.
Show
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by Nul »

50 minutes*
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:02 am

Post by Nul »

omg lol almost forgot about the most important part

vote: sotty7
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:24 am

Post by Nul »

Ok I have more time so I'll try to find quotes when I was reading Dry-fit and MonGooses' post that led me to Sotty7. So I basically kept ruling out people they interact with. Watch the list:

JasonT1981
Sotty7
I Am Innocent
Nul Elmo
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor
Mina
Furcolow
Benmage
KaleiÐoscøpe
Dry-fit wrote:
Benmage wrote:I'm thinking we no lynch off the bat..and than progress the day as if it were normal.
Wouldn't it make more sense to lynch the first day and then see what we decide from there?
this is dry-fit's first post and there is no way that a scum would interact with another scum on their first post. So I assumed benmage was town, now the list is:

JasonT1981
Sotty7
I Am Innocent
Nul Elmo
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor
Mina
Furcolow
KaleiÐoscøpe
Dry-fit wrote:
KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:Make sense?
No.
Vote: KaleiÐoscøpe
JasonT1981
Sotty7
I Am Innocent
Nul Elmo
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor
Mina
Furcolow

this is post #123
mongoose wrote:
Mina wrote:
JasonT1981
Sotty7
I Am Innocent
Nul Elmo
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor
Furcolow

post#159
Dry-fit wrote:
Unvote. Vote: jasonT1981
Sotty7
I Am Innocent
Nul Elmo
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor
Furcolow

post#177
mongoose wrote:
unvote, vote furcolow
Sotty7
I Am Innocent
Nul Elmo
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor

and now if u read sotty7's earlier posts, he suspects the others that his 2 partners didn't suspect
post#68
Sotty7
Nul Elmo
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor

post#179-180
Sotty7
Nul Elmo

the only one that is not mentioned often is elmo but that's because he was busy with real life, so there isn't really much to attack
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 am

Post by Nul »

Point three should be revised to:
3. Scums generally avoid suspecting the same people

which as I demonstrated in my above post, sotty7 and his 2 partners suspected different people.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:47 am

Post by Nul »

So you're saying Percy killed Locke after Locke clearly stated that he felt "ok" about Percy?
Locke Lamora wrote:Conclusion: aside from the buddying, I still feel ok about Percy. I perceive town-concern in his reaction to the plan, with my only concern being that it felt like he was trying a little bit too hard to make Mina look bad.

Besides, what is the case against Percy anyway? Or do I have to spend another few hours scouring through the thread.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:13 am

Post by Nul »

OK
I've just read up to page 35 and I agree that Percy could be scum too.
So maybe I've made a mistake at the point after mongooses' and dry-fit's posts.

but the scum has to be one of these 3
Sotty7
Percy
Thor665 Nikanor
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Nul »

Sotty7 wrote:And yet I am on every page bar five and six, with multiple posts for the most part.
Scums lurking is usually due to their inexperience but seeing as you've been playing this game for 2 years and have 3500 posts, I'd guess you would know how to type alot and still appear townie.

Sotty7 wrote:mongoose also didn't mention:

Elmo
Percy
Kscope (unless you count mentioning his avatar)
Percy wrote:
mongoose wrote:Im a bit suprised it almost a 4:1 ratio to the scum, but it should be about that much.
You're surprised, but it should be about 4:1? Huh?

(It's not 4:1, it's 61:39, which is about 1.56:1.)

(( Also, a two man scumteam in a 12 person mini has ~65% chance of victory
mathematically
, but I don't think it's anything like that in practice. I'd say this setup favours town, frankly.))

I'm happy with my vote for now.
You can see here Percy answering a question from mongoose at a very early stage in the game; page 3.
One of my scumtell theories is that scums will try as much as possible to not make contact with each other during the early stage of the game, say pages 1-5. I think that if Percy was scum, he would of let someone else answer the question.

As for Kscope:
Dry-fit wrote:
No.
This is Dry-fit's second post and thus has reduced the probability of Kscope being scum on my list.

As for Elmo, I didn't even analyze any of his posts.

Sotty7 wrote:This trend is just bogus. Scums will totally bandwagon with each other.
Well, you can quite clearly see that Dry-fit and Mongoose never once voted or FOS'd for the same people.

Look if you don't believe me, pick any random complete mafia game, for example:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=100
The scums in this game are Empking, volkan and Tenchi, yet you see the following voting pattern.
Patrick wrote:Votecount

Hoopla (2) -- Incognito,
Empking

Empking (1) -- q21
vollkan (3) -- Kmd4390,
Tenchi
, populartajo
curiouskarmadog (3) --
vollkan
, mykonian, imaginality
Tenchi (3) -- SpyreX, Hoopla, Ojanen

Not voting -- Kinetic, Slicey, curiouskarmadog
15 alive, 8 to lynch.
Note that this is the first votecount I found where a majority of the people had placed a vote. It's around page 5.

Sotty7 wrote:As mentioned, your player slot as well as Percy and Kscope ALSO fit this profiling you are pushing on me. You have shown nothing that has set me apart from them or you. On top of that you have purposely left out parts of my interactions with confirmed scum to make this all sound and look better than what it is. Why is that?
Ok, here are the reasons I think you are scum:
1. You have no interactions with Dry-fit and Mongoose during the early stage of the game (page 1-5) thus proving point 2 of my list of scum trends.
2. Your suspects are always different to your mafia partners. Point 3 of my list of trends and as I just shown above, this is a recurring theme that scums generally do.

Well I agree that Percy has a probability of being scum but you are just the highest on my list right now.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Nul »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14701

Another thread where scums purposely avoid voting/suspecting the same people.
The scums are: nobody special, haylen, twomz
The first vote count with majority of people voting looks like this:
StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Andrius (1): mothrax
animorpherv1 (3): Zajnet,
Twomz

Bunnylover (1): InflatablePie
Haylen (1): seth
InflatablePie (1): SpyreX
MehPlusRawr (2): TheLonging, SaintKerrigan
Nobody Special (1), MehPlusRawr
Nachomamma8 (1):
Nobody Special

SaintKerrigan (1): Bunnylover
seth (2): Phaen, Me=Weird
TheLonging (1): Nachomamma8
Twomz (1): Andrius
Not voting (3): animorpherv1,
Haylen
, Kise
So I guess we can say that point three is pretty damn accurate in most cases.
I seriously picked these threads at random by the way.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Nul »

Point three usually only occurs during the early stages of the game btw.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Nul »

Sotty7 wrote:?

This is some kind of strange conformation bias your showing here.

Confirmed scums early voting record.

Mongoose

-benmage
-furc

Dry-Fit

-KScope
-Oso
-jason

Players who are alive that didn't vote any of the above players in the early goings

benmage

-Percy
-IAI
-Dry fit

KScope

-Red
-Dry Fit
-Percy

Mina

-mongoose
-Red
-Babyspice
-Lrd
-Elmo

Sotty

-Red
-IAI
-Nikanor
-Dry fit
Well I already explained why I think benmage, Mina and Kscope are innocent. But in case you didn't catch it, here it is again:
They made contact with the scums or the scums made contact with them during the early stage of the game.

Don't believe me? Go read through pages 1-10.

I ISOed everyone, and just did a find on the word VOTE and jotted down everyones votes on the first few pages of their ISO. I tried to get all the day one votes but I might have extended myself with a couple of people.

So another premise of yours busted. Why isn't KScope getting more heat? He seems to check all the boxes I do, why are you glossing over him? Why are you ignoring Babyspice?
Babyspice era was during the later stage of the game, and it is my belief that all the crucial things happen during the early game because a lot of external factors come to play during the mid-late game where it is harder to catch out scum.
And again I already explained why Kscope is low on my suspect list. He mentions the scums several times during the early game and Dry-fit's second post was directed at Kscope. Let's repeat that again. SECOND POST. How many times do I have to repeat lol. I thought I already wrote the reason on my first post but fine I'll quote it again for you since you're apparently a girl :P :
Dry-fit wrote:
No.

Sotty7 wrote:So your saying I killed Locke after he seemed to imply he thought I was town?

And post 1140 is just ridiculous. :igmeou:
Well that may be because I'm not good at structuring arguments but the posts mainly revolves around the idea of my third point; the early relationship of the scums.

And where in those posts did Locke say you were town? All he did was made a logical case against Mina in those posts you've linked which I don't entirely agree with.
The reason I think Locke was killed is because he sounded like he actually knew what he was doing with all his post analysis and big words; i.e. the smartest in the game.
Which is a obvious choice for scum to kill in the case that he puts a logical case against you later in the game.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Nul »

lol reading over my post
what i meant by "because you're apparently a girl" isn't supposed to be sexism ok lol
i mean it in a nice way since being nice to girls is the orthodox of society
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Nul »

So right now my list of scums look like this:
1. sotty7 75% of being scum
2. percy 32% of being scum
3. I am Innocent 29% of being scum
4. thor 26% of being scum
5. jason 5%
6. benmage 4%
7. furcolow 4%
8. mina 2%
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Nul »

woops Kscope would be 5%

i'd doubt a scum would be dumb enough to keep repeating lynch x every page
in fact i think hes been saying that one thing for half the game LOL
however his lack of activity and small posts do seem scummy otherwise he would be around 2% on my list
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Nul »

Does anyone find it funny that most of Kscope's posts usually consists of one sentence along the lines of 'lynch x'

and hes been playing for 4 years

hahahahaaaha
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Nul »

o wait, sotty's actually been playing for 5 years,
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Nul »

which further proves my point that inexperience scums will lurk and experience scums will not.

and btw heres the last game that i've played, this is the first voting count where majority of people have voted
Day 1, Vote Count #1
Nul (3) <-
wolframnhart
, Mr. Actionist, Ellibereth
Ellibereth (3) <- Nul, Damon_Gant, Deludedtwilight
Damon_Gant <-
bonedragon

Not voting: Sarg338, vrtra
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Nul »

After rereading the thread, I would also like to add that something about sotty's defense sound really fishy.

Like how he's trying to divert attention by pushing the suspicion on other people such as this comment:
Sotty7 wrote:So another premise of yours busted. Why isn't KScope getting more heat? He seems to check all the boxes I do, why are you glossing over him?
I don't know about you guys but his defense seems to be shouting something along the lines of: "Look at X and Y! I'm innocent! Stop paying attention to me! Yes, look at X and Y!"

Looks like sotty's just dug himself an even bigger hole.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Nul »

Still no reply, I feel so lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy >:(
I guess I might as well type some answers that you guys will probably ask since we're probably on a different time zone.

Here are my player analysis:

Benmage

I really doubt he'd be scum seeing as his first post AND also the first post in this thread is:
Benmage wrote:Man, I was really hoping to be scum this game :cry: :cry: :cry:
I really, really, really don't think a scum did type that for obvious reasons.
And if you aren't satisfied with that, look at the interactions between Benmage and the confirmed scums. Not to mention the fact that Dry-fit's FIRST post was directed at Benmage.
Verdict... Cleared.

KaleiÐoscøpe

Attracting far too much attention with his posts and has made it clear that his entire existence on mafiascum is one thing and one thing only... Pushing wagons on people.
Also take note of the fact that Dry-fit's first vote was on Kscope.
Interactions with confirmed scums are evident throughout the early phase of the game.
He is also one of the first that pushed a wagon on Dry-fit thus more suspicion reduced.
Unless he suffers from some kind of personality disorder, I'd say the chances of him being scum are equivalent to the chance of picking out scum from the list randomly.
Verdict... Cleared.

Percy

Answers a question from Mongoose in post #67 when he could had easily let someone else answer.
But yes, his interactions with the confirmed scums are minimal AND his activity is little thus raising the probability of him being scum. However his average posts per day is two and that seems to be fine.

Take a look at post #195.
Percy wrote:Townreads
mongoose
jasonT1981
Elmo
Oso
I Am Innocent
KaleiÐoscøpe
Locke Lamora
Let's just say for argument's sakes that Percy IS actually scum... Now take another look at the list...
Would he actually REALLY put his scum partner NUMBER ONE on his townreads??
That is just SOOOOO unlikely. I, for one, would obviously put my scum partner either on scummy or unsure. If I had to put a scum partner on townreads I would try to mix him into the list to blend in with my post.
Yes people.
The chances of Percy being scum has just dropped BUT the possibility is still there.
Verdict... 32% of being scum.

I Am Innocent

Interaction with scum: post #63.
Chances of being scum: reduced.
Makes a selfish and inexperienced action of voting himself. Again, chances of him being scum are reduced seeing as he joined mafiascum this year.
I actually attempted to self-lynch in order to trade life with a player I thought was scum in my first mafia game. Needless to say he turned out to be scum at the end.
In post #123, Mongoose actually does a character analysis of IaI although it was short. Chances of being scum are again reduced.
Verdict... Cleared.

jasonT1981

Interaction with scum: post #94.
Dry-fit votes jason: post #159.
Dry-fit accuses jason: post #181.
The funny thing is that jason completely ignores both Dry-fit's accusations. I guess this wasn't on purpose since he seem pretty clueless as to what's going on during the early stage of the game but that's one of the reason why he's number 5 on my list otherwise he'd be looking pretty good.
Not much to comment on but a reread has put made me think he deserves a bit more suspicion.
Also I wanna quote this post just for entertainment purposes (... and to support my statement that jason was pretty clueless during the early stage of the game):
jasonT1981 wrote:
unvote
vote: Nik

flat out lie. He is not a day cop.. If he was, he would know my proper role and not that I am mafia.
LOL. I actually flicked back to page one to make sure that I wasn't the one confused but god damn it if he is scum, he is a brilliant actor and deserves applause for taking a risk at being the "oh poor clueless me" townie.

Mina

Votes mongoose at post #110 (which is Mina's third post in the game) and also has several interactions with scums.
Although I have no idea why she pulled out.
Might have to raise Mina's probability to around 10% after a reread. I'll do some more investigation on her tomorrow.

Furcolow

mongoose votes furcolow in post #177.
votes dry-fit in post #168.
conclusion: low possibilities of being scum

sotty7

no interactions with confirmed scums during early stage till a point later in the game where i think he realized that both his scum partners are inexperienced and drawing too much attention and thus tries furiously to push the wagon to perhaps clear all suspicion

thor

dry-fit joins his wagon in post #159 which could go either way
1) nikanor is scum and dry-fit is trying to help him push the wagon
2) according to point three most scums will try to avoid suspecting the same people at the early game
and since i've already proven point three to be more common, i guess it is more likely case 2

got no time gtg already spent an hr writing this
will write more tmr
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Nul »

Ok im back on my ipod touch cos my parents kicked me off the laptop but illl still be awake for the next 10 mins so feel free to ask me any questions (as u can c if is really hard to type on a ipod touch with 2 sec delay on pressing the keys wtf
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Nul »

And theres alot more to prove furcolow isnt scum i just had no time
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 am

Post by Nul »

jasonT1981 wrote:Also.. this is 1159 and it was not by you.
Nul wrote:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14701

Another thread where scums purposely avoid voting/suspecting the same people.
The scums are: nobody special, haylen, twomz
The first vote count with majority of people voting looks like this:
StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Andrius (1): mothrax
animorpherv1 (3): Zajnet,
Twomz

Bunnylover (1): InflatablePie
Haylen (1): seth
InflatablePie (1): SpyreX :down:
MehPlusRawr (2): TheLonging, SaintKerrigan
Nobody Special (1), MehPlusRawr
Nachomamma8 (1):
Nobody Special

SaintKerrigan (1): Bunnylover
seth (2): Phaen, Me=Weird
TheLonging (1): Nachomamma8
Twomz (1): Andrius
Not voting (3): animorpherv1,
Haylen
, Kise
So I guess we can say that point three is pretty damn accurate in most cases.
I seriously picked these threads at random by the way.
the nearest post by you to it was 1152.....followed by next 1171...

so please, show me because 1159 was not yours nor were you anywhere close to a post there!
yea i wasnt in dat game i just went n clikd sub forum of this topic which is theme park , scrolled down n cliked a complete game , took note of who were scums then browsed thru til i reached a votecount where a majority of the ppl had placed a vote

and no if u think dat finding one game where scums vote the same ppl debunks my whole theory because as i sed not everyone will follow these rules
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 am

Post by Nul »

By rules i mean trends
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Nul »

The reason y i was sayinv no reply was because i typed it up an hr ago

ol its really anoying to type im going sleep, still expecting a logical defense from sotty7
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Nul »

Ok i misread jasons post

lol scratch wat i was sayinv b4
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:26 am

Post by Nul »

Sotty7 wrote:You'll be waiting a long time.

Do the game a favor and go to sleep.
I dont really know wat to say to this lol
r u being aggressive cos im suspecting u or just trying to make me look stupid so ppl wont take note of my argument?
Either ways ur not helping town and shuld at least defend urself since i took the time to analyse this entire thread in 3 day
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Nul »

Well if sotty does actually happen to be scum just remember i told you guys

unvote

no point pursuing this wagon now since you guys are so convinced that you won't even read my posts

will reread when i get back home and probably vote for percy
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Nul »

@sotty: percy and kscope does actually have interactions with the scum , u were the last one at around pg 10
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Nul »

Sorry for the inactivity guys.
I am still quite certain that Sotty is scum. Also, it is very likely that the remaining scum was on the Mina wagon.
I am not really convinced that Percy is scum so I'll stay on not voting for now.
Need to catchup.
Show
Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”