Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Damn, I wake up and it's 8 pages. Get the earlyy morning school stuff out of the way and it's like 10 pages.

Anyway.
Furcolow wrote: I am town, it is obvious I am an investigator, and if you have any fucking questions just ask them instead of voting me. I would request that you make them in posts that have relatively few lines so I don't miss them.

Furthermore, since I didn't hear noise last night, and am an investigator, you all need to keep me alive even moreso. I doubt I will be night killed or even passed a fetish, and I feel I am more confirmed than most.
I don't think you're confirmed yet. From what I've seen all we know is that you claimed to have targeted somone. To be confirmed as having warded then someone would need to admit to a failed action on El Goosuki, and since that action would be either stalk or craft somehow I don't see that happening. If El dies overnight then we know you are lieing. If El survives then we learn nothing about your status. (Second ward/resurection kit/ change of mind etc)

The only person close to being confirmed is Benmage due to his brutal honesty and aparent dislike of Fate, most likely to his eventual detriment.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lappy died miid page three and I have reesorted to the kindle.

No idea yet if Furcolowm is town or not.. I just took exception to the confirmed bit.
Benmage however is more likely town as he is setting himself up to be a murderer suspect which cannot be in his personal beest interrest and is vaguely testable.

I also warded.
Chose MoI basically at random since I have played with virtually no one here unleesss they are in a hydra and I have not seen theem. After looking at the action summary in SA I it seemed to be the best optiooon for me.

I heeard no noise.

Sorry about the typing and stuff the kindle nott easy to type posts on.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Still not convinced that Fur is confirmed and do not llike those that say he is. Also do not like that he seems to be trying to play to his meta. If he needs to play to his town meta then he is trying to hide how he plays imo.

Strongly suspecct Beenmage and Fate to both be investigators but Ben is most definately not town.

Unfortunately they are most of the thread.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

An investigator,who is almost by definition in this game a townie, that decides or tries to go murderer must be a not town townie. At least until they get their second kill and become pure not town.

I strongly suspect that Ben wants/wanted to go murderer hence what I said.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow #97 wrote:I should take a breather, and collect myself. Should. I'm not going to. You know why? Because it would not fit my town meta.
Furcolow #380 wrote:I don't have to try to play my town meta
You don't have to play to your town meta but you are? I don't understand.

You are flogging "mod confirmed" for some reason, but you're not. (Considering my last two larges are 'mod error affcted' I bloody well hope not)

You claimed a ward on someone who wasn't in the game (technically) but didn't end up cowering like the mod says should have happened.
(I remember Elibereth in the signup thread claiming a spot as Drippereth but stopped paying attention to it not long after.)
Mod. Was Drippereth ever listed as in the game in post 0 of the game thread?

You claim that the mod changed the rules because of a pm from you, but I think the rules for ward were already that way. It was the section under hearing noise that was changed. 30 minutes or so after MoI brought it up by quoting the hearing noise section. (post #7)

FOS Furcolow

I can't think of a pro-town reason to explain this, but I can't think of a culty reason either.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Baby Spice »

You're saying that anyone who bothered to read the first post of the game when the game started is a cultist.

Well give me a robe becaue I did. The moment I decided to ward someone I thought "Maybe I should find out who is in the game so I can send in my actions" and read it.
Bet I wasn't the only one to read it before sending in a N0 action either.
Sheesh.

Vote Furcolow

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow #409 wrote:go read the signup thread and see for your fucking self babyspice
you are a fucking idiot

i last posted there at 3:19
DGB changed it from drippereth at fucking 4pm like an hour later
moron
Baby Spice #396 wrote:(I remember Elibereth in the signup thread claiming a spot as Drippereth but stopped paying attention to it not long after.)
So it might have been DGB not Ellibereth.
Doesn't matter.
but you've just abused about the one person (I believe) who says they saw Drippereth in the signup thread
you are a fucking idiot
qft.

Previed edit

Madam Butterfly also commented on Drip and lo is being attacked by Furcolow.

Flail much?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:04 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Seacore wrote: I was responding both to her concerns and to her confusion between "Investigator" (which is a role) and "Town" (which is a choice of alignment).
Damn, I knew I'd seen someone say that. It sort of explains what I was trying to say about Benmage. Investigator (Role) but not town (Alignment).

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote: You are taking that completely out of context. It had a bolded question to the mod what is implicating me. Furthermore, I cleared that up in my #405, need I QIFT?
Hang on, are you saying that I'm quoting myself out of context?

and how the hell does #405 clear up you abusing the people who saw Drippereth in the signup thread?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:47 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Furcolow wrote: You are taking that completely out of context. It had a bolded question to the mod what is implicating me. Furthermore, I cleared that up in my #405, need I QIFT?
Hang on, are you saying that I'm quoting myself out of context?

and how the hell does #405 clear up you abusing the people who saw Drippereth in the signup thread?
sigh...
why would you quote yourself? you quoted me out of context. Obviously.
#405 PROVES that I didn't know their hydra changed names/gained a player

ADD IN that I thought he changed my shit alphabetically.......... I was fucking surprised to see my ward action PM say El Goosuki, lets just say that. They heard noise. They won't end up dead, or have any fetishes passed to them. Unvote me.
If I quoted you out of context, then where is the bolded question you refered to as it's not in #409. You know, the thing I quoted. Not #405 either.

and none of that invalidates my original question on the topic. Why didn't you look at post 0 of the game thread before sending in your actions and why am I scum for doing that?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:08 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote: GREAT town players find my playstyle effective, though crude, and generally keep me alive because I am so obvious due to meta
That would be the town meta you are being careful to play too I take it.
Furcolow wrote:I should take a breather, and collect myself. Should. I'm not going to. You know why? Because it would not fit my town meta.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice wrote:
Seacore wrote: I was responding both to her concerns and to her confusion between "Investigator" (which is a role) and "Town" (which is a choice of alignment).
Damn, I knew I'd seen someone say that. It sort of explains what I was trying to say about Benmage. Investigator (Role) but not town (Alignment).
AV, are you, and others, voting me over a confusion in terminology that I have already addressed?

An investigator is not necessarily a townie, though I did equate the two myself early on and I think people still are.

Case in point, the summary for SA II lists someone as a murderer even though they only had the one kill, and listed someone else as town who also had one kill.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:Once again, Furc is in the right but still posts too damn much about it.

I go to the super ice cream fun store. Twenty seven flavors of ice cream! Yum. I decide that I want the Double Chocolate Hyperbanana ice cream - it's my favorite - and I tell the ice cream man at the counter such. However, woe is me, that is not actually a flavor of ice cream at the store! They used to have it, but they decided to add in some SuperStrawberry and you can't get the regular stuff anymore. So technically I've ordered nonexistant ice cream. But guess what? There is NO other ice cream in the store with EITHER Double Chococlate OR Hyperbanana. Double Chocolate Hyperbanana did used to be a flavor, too. So it's a technical error, because I should have looked at the menu and ordered Double Chocolate Hyperbanana SuperStrawberry, but there's
no ambiguity
, is there?

That's what I thought. Now unvote Furc and play the damn game.
'Hey we don't have that flavour, do you mean Double Chocolate Hyperbanana SuperStrawberry instead' would be what would generally happen in most ice cream stores.

Also in the sign up thread I'm pretty sure it was stated DGB wasn't in the hydra too, so it's not like hydra+1
I was just about to go looking for that Hito quote.

Hito, your little whatever is flawed. What if I'm allergic to strawberry? What happens if they give it to me without asking?

As Lost Butterfly says, they would ask if I minded the change.

"I want to target Drippereth" and "I want to target the hydra that contains Drippereth" are different things, just like your ice creams are different things.

Here's what I think happened.

Furcolow pops into the scum chat lateish and gets handed a craft fetish list.

Makes his prepared fake claim against one of his fetish targets, and immediatly gets pulled up (incorrectly) on his noise report, panics and starts flailing. Scrambling to cover aparent his mistake.

Still flailing

Lets look at this, since Furcolow has specifically stated that Percy responded to a Furcolow PM, a proovable lie.

11:56, Furcolow ward/noise claims.
12:04 hito calls Furcolow a lier saying that Furc must have heard noise if he warded.
12:05 Furc flail post. "also, i'd like to add, where I didn't hear noise and I warded, this needs to be rectified somehow... makes no sense."
12:05 Furc flail post. "that's not a lie. things offset wards, as in other wards. are you dumb?"
12:06 Furc flail post. " "Your action will fail if someone targets you with Ward. " "
12:06 Percy's correction of Hear noise, which includes an answer to Lady Butterfly.

There is absolutely no time available for Furc to have ask the question that he claims that Percy responded (#167) to as there are only 180 seconds total available for a Furc PM, Percy to analyse the problem and respond with the corection, especially if we add in the Lady Butterfly answer as well, and there is no question in his posts before Percy's answer (Except the abusive one to another player) It is not possible.

Baby Spice #396 wrote:
Furcolow #97 wrote:I should take a breather, and collect myself. Should. I'm not going to. You know why? Because it would not fit my town meta.
Furcolow #380 wrote:I don't have to try to play my town meta
You don't have to play to your town meta but you are? I don't understand.
Furc still hasn't answered this.

But tl/dr Furc lied, prooven. If he's lied about that then his story about targeting doesn't hold water either. Add that he is faking his town meta and there can be no other answer. He's scum.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

*ebwop. That should be Perc responded to a Furcolow question, not PM. I just assume it was a pm because it wasn't in the thread.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

AurorusVox wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:AV, are you, and others, voting me over a confusion in terminology that I have already addressed?
No, I'm using your own terms. You said "more likely town as he is setting himself up to be a murderer suspect" i.e. he is less likely to go down the murder route because he has explicitly set himself up as a murderer. Then you said "most definately not town" (these are your own words, it's your contradiction not my misinterpretation). Then you said "I strongly suspect that Ben wants/wanted to go murderer" which also doesn't mesh with the first thing.
So that would be back in my second post then, when I was confusing the terminology. Before Seacore, I've quoted him earleir, properly introduced the idea that investigator =/= town.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hello, Furcolow confirmed town? In what game because it's not this one.
Prooven lier, prooven that he is trying to play to his 'town meta' (Something only scum need to do), hell just so scummy in every way.

Let alone his own relentless push to try and claim mod-confirmed-town.

Hell, we haven't even confirmed his night action, only his target.

Finally, Percy did not change the rules for ward at all. His correction was to the descriptive part of the hear noise. Ask him yourself if you doubt me.

Anyway, I'm off to a two day Bloodbowl tourney this weekend, so
V/LA
though I may be able to check in via my kindle if I find a hot-spot.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hello all, I'm back but exhausted.
Have six pages to catch up on after I rest up and eat.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:55 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Jeez. I fell asleep with 6 pages to read and now it's more like 10.

I think I'll cherry pick things as I read through and hopefully not end up with (yet) another wall post. Not that I've written one yet but ...
Wickedest #637 wrote:Is it just me, or has Benmage disagreed and or tried to prevent every plan that would confirm that he is town? The plan to have him kill Fate he was against. He's been trying to get Fate lynched instead.
It occured to me that perhaps Ben didn't stalk Fate, but someone else. The whole way he claimed that he stalked Fate struck me as weird, and after the signup thread I just assumed that he would and I suspect half of the town did. But what if he stalked someone else and did the claim thing partly to tweak Fate and partly to set him up. "What do you mean you didn't hear noise, you must have Ben stalked you you fake claiming scum!" Then when Fate claimed to hear noise we've just taken it as a given that Fate was Ben's target.
But Ben's flip flopping on killing Fte/not killing Fate and the whole lynch Fate thing makes me wonder if he really did stalk Fate.
Wickedest wrote:Benmage also tried to persuade Fate to not use commune on him
Actually, it makes a little more sense if Fate is trying to avoid the commune, since if he stalked someone else then he'll be killing them and claiming the he didn't kill because fate is still alive. If he was then communed the insanity from the murder would show and proove the lie.

tl/dr maybe Benmage stalked someone other than Fate.

AurorusVox #663 wrote:I find it highly unlikely that [Furcolow] stalked.

- Furc played in SA II, and in SA II, when warding, you hear a noise regardless of whether anyone visits you
- If Furc lied about Warding (i.e. if he stalked someone) then he would have claimed to have heard a noise, since as far as he would have known, he SHOULD have heard a noise
- Thus, I do not believe he is lying about Warding
So AV you're saying that Furc is too much a VI to properly research a fake ward claim so he really warded?

Vi over maliciousness?

There could be something in that, and it could explain a lot of Furcolow's posts.
Furcolow #674 wrote:"First of all, you did say you were "trying to play to your town meta""
XVART: I DON'T HAVE TO TRY. IT COMES NATURALLY.
Furcolow, I've quoted what you said twice now, and I believe Xvart has quoted it at least twice, and this is your answer?

Yeah, VI.

Unvote

LB wrote:You realize that Bowser is CSL, right?
Fate #737 wrote:As far as I'm aware the shit that Bowser has crapped onto this game has been CSL,
Five posts from a two person Hydra? Planned Lurking?
Fate, do you mean all the bowser posts have been CSL and shit, or are you saying that the three that are signed CSL are shit?

Is it just me or is the majority of what's going on Benmage/Fate and Furcolow related. Including plans about cofirming either of Fate/Benmage. Not that I'm understanding the logic behind most of them. SSBF's #725 is a good example, though there are others.
Hito #728 wrote:Good: Two townies players rob grave, no one gets anything as long as we're right on one of the two, two insanities.
Great: Townie we're sure of robs grave. Cultists not only get nothing, they have to take an insanity on the chin or else we get equipment, one insanity.

The problem with "Great" is that it's terrible if we're wrong on the townie. Furcolow doesn't want to do it, so I guess the question is, is there anyone besides him we feel safe calling "town" and making our graverobber? If not, it's not a huge deal, we can just have two people bounce the grave.

---

I still don't want Benmage to go through with the murder. If he and Fate were both under intense suspicion, it might be worth it. But they're both pretty likely town. Risking the death of one pretty likely town (with losing a Rez kit being our BEST case scenario) just to make another pretty likely town a confirmed town? I don't buy it. It's not worth either losing a townie or blowing a protect just to get the equivalent of a single investigation on a likely town slot.
Ok, I don't follow the plans to confirm Ben/Fate, and I feel that that are both investigators anyway and that most of the plans wont work or will get screwed with (Even if I do think Ben is trying for murderer). So why not avoid the problem and go with "Good" and have Ben and Fate do the grave robbing?
rewq #751 wrote:If Fate v. Benmage is town on town and we rez Benmage tonight so he cannot be killed by scum
From memory Ben didn't report hearing noise so he can't be the target of an NK N1.
Hito #769 wrote:Baby Spice is actually pretty similar. Lots of tunneling on Furcolow for the belief that he's mod-confirmed scum.
Really. Where did I give that impression?

I believe it is wrong, and innacurate, for Furcolow to call himself mod confirmed town, and if he was then the mod should have killed him. That sort of thing can ruin a game and it has happened to me where I was the one mod confirmed as town and it did destroy the game.
I have never called him, or tried to indicate that he was mod confirmed scum, and indeed after reading AV's #663 I'm willing to concede that Furc did ward El G and is most likely an investigator. A VI investigator though.
RC #792 wrote:I do have a question for you, though: What would you think if you rezzed Fate tonight, but Benmage was dead by morning? <snip>
Which is why I keep thinking we should just lynch SEACORE, BABYSPICE, or one of the other OBVCULT.
You are suggesting lynching someone (possibly me) on the basis of something that cannot happen.

Why are you and Rewq pushing the same erronious idea? Master plan to get the town to waste resources/mis-lynch perhaps?

Damn, it's after midnight and there's been three pages added.

Looking to the most recent posts;
AV 954 wrote:Which would you rather see: a cult or potential murderer swing? And why?
I saw this and thought Duh! cult. but then I thought about it a bit.
Follow me here. If I have this right a murderer can win by N5, and they only need to suceed with either their first or second attempt, and their third, whereas the cult can win at best by N7. Every murder that happens will affect this of course but since a murderer doesn't care the alignment of their target we have to assume that they will hit town more than cult, which improves the chances for the cult. Of course I am ignoring res kits here for simplicity.

On this basis we are much better stringing up potential murder's as they can hurt us two ways. ie: Murderer win con and possibly making the cult win con easier.
So if given the choice between cult and potential murderer we have to seriously consider the potential murderer.

At this point I'm not sure if the SA2 method of controlling murderers, grave robbing, will work reliably since people can ward the dead, and the cult might ward the dead to prevent reveals/control access soas to get grave dust. Which means that the murderer could claim to be blocked from the grave rob attempt.

Which means a: We should consider a policy lynch on Benmage today, and b: If we don't lynch him today then if there are any overnight murders we have to lynch him tommorow. (See above for my theory that Benmage didn't stalk Fate.) This applies to any other prospective murderer as well.
We also would have to be careful of town directed stalk/murder's
Final point. We can't eliminate the cultists before a murderer can possibly win, unless there's three cultists murdered.

Alternately, we have to leave any murderer or potential murderer alive and force them to kill each other, but then we run the risk of getting to N5 and having a murderer win by killing a rival, or lynching said rival on D4 by accident.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Baby Spice »

AurorusVox wrote: It actually doesn't matter if he's a VI or a "proper researcher," because
even if
he had looked at the rules, they were only explicitly changed after he claimed that he hadn't heard a noise. Both his previous experience and the rules in this thread would have led him to believe that he SHOULD have heard a noise. And so it makes no sense, if he was lying, that he would have reported warding and also not hearing a noise.
Only the "Hearing Noise" section was changed, to reflect how the rule was presented in the "Ward" action.

Baby Spice wrote:Follow me here. If I have this right a murderer can win by N5, and they only need to suceed with either their first or second attempt, and their third, whereas the cult can win at best by N7.
A murderer cannot win until N6. They need at least three
successful
kills.[/quote]

You're right and wrong. Three murders, I misread a bit there, but N5. N0 stalk, N1 murder, N2 stalk, N3 murder, N4 stalk, N5 third murder for the possible win.
Which means that we have to be careful how many murderer's we have. Whether we have any investigators besides Benmage who can achieve this by N5 it's too early to tell, but I believe there were three murder attempts N1 (Or whatever the first oppertunity was) for SAII.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Triglav wrote:
Fate wrote:Lost Butterfly's "ZOMG WHY WOULD SCUMHYDRA DO THIS AND CONTRADICT?" is really scummy in and of itself. Why would a Town Hydra overdefend their contradictions so much?
For those who haven't spotted it, this appears to be the first post to have been posted with the wrong future time stamp.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Fate wrote:
WHAT IS YOUR READ ON BENMAGE? TOWN/CULT
WHAT IS YOUR READ ON FATE? TOWN/CULT
May I answer instead not-cult and town respectively.

And it was me who asked you about your bowser comments. It wasn't exactly clear.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Trilobite wrote:Baby Spice, why exactly did you unvote furc in post 964? Spell it out for me.

Despite how scummy he seems, someone (Hito? AV?) convinced me that Furcolow probably did ward as he is too much VI to have faked it.
If that's the case, then VI explains so much of what I find scummy, the posting, the flailing, the temper, the vote jumping, etc.
I think the post was early on in the period I was off playing Bloodbowl :)

Don't get me wrong, I think my poor eyes would be happy to see Furcolow lynched, but I think he's probably an investigator, and dare I say town.
Hito wrote:People playing from their phones/E-readers: do push-button spoiler tags work alright for you?
Well the previous one wasn't too bad.

Fate
, are you only voting whatever wagons happen?

What happened to the wagon on Bowser. It formed, got to 4 votes, Bowser unvoted, it fell apart, then reformed, got to 4 votes, and fell apart. This I fail to understand.

Has RC answered the hypocrasy question. Not much of a question so I really can't understand why he wont answer if he hasn't.

Have to take a closer look at the various wagons but my first impression is that they contain oppetunists who are just looking for a wagon to vote. (Wether they are worthy wagons or not.)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Firstly, while AV's post 663 did come after BabySpice left for Bloodbowl, my 301 came well before. Secondly, and more damning, "too much of a VI to properly research a fake ward claim" is completely backwards. The issue at hand was that
both past experience AND proper research into the pre-amended ruleset would have told Furcolow that warding would produce noise. For him to report that he did not heard noise basicially proves that he warded and was telling the truth.
Firstly Hito, you're explanation in #301 wasn't clear and was innacurate. AV's was crystal.
A lot of people are saying Furc isn't confirmed. Read the very beginning of the game. I called him out for warding and not hearing noise, and Percy responded by
fixing the ruleset
to show that warding was not intended to make you hear noise in SAIII. The posts were more-or-less simultaneous, and it's extremely unlikely this was any sort of crazy master plan (it would have had to be furc lying about warding, AND making an objective mistake about it making noise, and having the two luckily cancel out.)
The rules for ward were right, it was the section under hearing noise that were wrong.
- Furc played in SA II, and in SA II, when warding, you hear a noise regardless of whether anyone visits you
- If Furc lied about Warding (i.e. if he stalked someone) then he would have claimed to have heard a noise, since as far as he would have known, he SHOULD have heard a noise
- Thus, I do not believe he is lying about Warding

- If he warded, then it is very unlikely that he is going murder route
Secondly, and I have already asked this in private:
Mod. Did the wording under 'Ward' change at all in the rules post? Was it only the section under 'Hear Noise' that was changed

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

If it's not mentioned under side effect then it isn't a side effect is it?

I planned to ward so read the rules for warding. You (and others) didn't plan to ward so didn't and no doubt were more concerned with being targeted than I was so concentrated on the hearing noise rules.
In SAII, warding caused noise, and the ruleset as written at the start of the game confirmed that interpretation.
and I disagree with you saying confirmed there, because I believe it wasn't.

But do you accept that AV's post was much clearer?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Baby Spice »

AurorusVox wrote:Actually, paranoid could be used if we absolutely had to - we all vote/unvote Furc at the start of the day, one at a time (like in the same post, or one after another if need be) and then Furc can vote for whoever he wants. Anyone refusing to do it will be labelled as scum and promptly lynched. A lot of the insanities can be worked around when the guy that's taking them is the town insanity-holder.

In fact
, doing something like that would catch out people who had been forced into taken a different voting-insanity; sadism, and distraction to an extent.
Ihad a similar idea.

If at the start of D2, and every other day, everyone's voted and unvoted the person next in aphabetical order in their first post, then in their second post do the same thing. We'd quickly find anyone with Paranoia and/or Distraction and/or Sadism.

I suspect it would work if we all voted and unvoted the one person in each of our first and second posts.

On the subject of Sadism.
Feysal
is their any reason you haven't placed a vote yet?

Until #1061 MoI was looking good for Paranoid btw, but he voted someone who hasn't voted for him in RC.

If I spot anymore as I continue the analysis, or even really close ones, I'll mention them :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

xvart wrote:
At the time of my initial claim there had been no discussion of claiming ward targets. I didn't claim my target because I didn't know if it was better for the town to claim or not claim. I waited so long to claim (as you put it) because nobody ever asked me and the claiming of actual targets didn't ever come up (unless Benmage and Fate had a discussion during their fight about claiming ward targets that I didn't read).
LB #10, pro claiming ward targets.
Furc #12 claimed ward target
Hito #13 neutral
LB #23 pro again
MoI #29 pro
Kunk #33 Pro
Feysal #36 proish
Baltar #44 against (Unless asked?)

Then we get to Xvart's claim. Clearly no discussion. Not.

Not much discussion granted, but there was some and it was pretty much pro-claim all the way. (Cult already has a good idea of who got warded so we should know etc.)
I did put my claims on the list when I made it. I just did not claim who I warded.
I claimed in my first post; just not my ward target. I claimed my ward target when several people asked and it became obvious to me that I was the only one that didn't claim.
xvart wrote:
ReaperCharlie, 25 wrote:Sh**!!!1 That means I am about to die tonight! FFFFFFF
Someone could have warded you, so you are not necessarily dead tonight.
Soft claim??
Your alphabetical list is extremely conspiracy theory, as I simply copied the player list from the first post.
The supposition is that you chose a fake ward target using that list to try and help you hide that you faked a target. Not that you did anything silly to the list or made it up or similar.
I'd have to be pretty stupid to think that nobody would notice; but if part of your case on me is that I'm exceptionally stupid then your point stands.
Or ballsy. I didn't think much of it until these answers to RC's questions. But my main concern is that 1 is plain wrong and that first Xvart post looks like it contains a soft claim for a ward target.
The fact remains that there are seven cultists and some number of them are likely lying about their actions/noises last night;
Actually, and perhaps I am tunnelling here, I was thinking someone who stalked might want to claim a pro-town N0 action and target. Cultists could always target each other since only stalk and craft fetish would be a concern with fake warding and the cult know who was fetished and to be frank who nomally would claim to have stalked N0? (Benmage and Fate hate is not what I would consider normal in this sense)

Vote Xvart

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

totallynotmafia wrote: @Baby Spice: why did you ward MoI?
Me iso#1 wrote:I also warded.
Chose MoI basically at random since I have played with virtually no one here unleesss they are in a hydra and I have not seen theem. After looking at the action summary in SA I it seemed to be the best optiooon for me.
To finish that thought; as I didn't expect to survive D1. So any equipment search would end up being wasted.

I've been/am in three larges. Lynch D1, NK'ed that night after replacing in, and one that's I'm alive in. All are still active games I think.

I've since found out that two players from that third game are in this game as hydra's. DGB and CSL. Actually, is Zachrulz part of Trilo. If so that would make three.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:If it's not mentioned under side effect then it isn't a side effect is it?

I planned to ward so read the rules for warding. You (and others) didn't plan to ward so didn't and no doubt were more concerned with being targeted than I was so concentrated on the hearing noise rules.
In SAII, warding caused noise, and the ruleset as written at the start of the game confirmed that interpretation.
and I disagree with you saying confirmed there, because I believe it wasn't.

But do you accept that AV's post was much clearer?
wow, you are STILL missing the point on this?
if you are town, i can honestly say you even make ME look good
I hadn't played an SA game before so read the rule for what I intended to do. You have played before and presumably assumed that the rules hadn't changed.

That's basically the point.

I'm not sure why others keep bringing it up.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Baby Spice »

xvart wrote: Okay, so there were some opinions stated about claiming Ward targets. Your soft claim comment is wrong; but it would please me if you could clarify the cult motivation for soft claiming a ward target or what benefit that would have if I was busy crafting fetishes or doing something Cultish.
Why should I clarify something I didn't say/intimate.

Which would make your question a deflection of some kind I suppose.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
BabySpice wrote:Until #1061 MoI was looking good for Paranoid btw, but he voted someone who hasn't voted for him in RC.
Explain how this makes any sense in the context that I voted Furcolow (which has been decried as Policy Based) before he had even posted, much less voted for me.
Someone with paranoid can vote for anyone, until people start voting for them. You (Until your vote for RC I think it was), and Feysal and a couple of others that I can check on when I get back to my lappy currently meet that profile.
It's not important yet I don't think but might matter more as we get closer to deadline.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Xvart. I believe I was calling you someone wwho stalked and thus needed a fake action claim. The soft claim bit being a bit of insureance if nobody else claimed a ward target after Furv blurted his out like that.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

ebwop.
Furc. I've worn the letters off of some of the keys on my kindle :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Baby Spice »

VV. MoI is scummy because he hasn't done anything scummy?

Or have I misunderstood.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote: he REALLY is posting less
You do realise Furc that yourself, Fate, and Benmage have made about a third of the posts in the game right?
You do understand that spamming like that makes all of the other players post counts seem low right?
Are you willing to redo your little arguement if you remove those top three posters and recalculate?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Fate wrote:Baby Spice, your unwillingness to take a stance on a very key issue that has come up greatly dismays me.

Must I remove that tentative town read I had on you earlier due to genuine posting?

I may need to. A sad day this is, that you will not comment on my case or move your vote from.... xvart or ask why,
lol, give me time, I had something rather large to read :)

Firstly, the Xvart vote is good, as he has some things that are hinky. Such as how he can only read two words in a three word sentence.

That said, I think that one has run it's course.
Unvote

Unfortunately I would tend to agree with TNM re Benmage, but I see a problem with Bencult having the cult killing you by ritual and having a different cultist claim the res kit, or Bentown tries to kill you, someone uses a res kit, and the cult decides to ritual as well. I cannot see an easy way to differentiate the two to deal with Ben on D2.

For preference, if we don't have definate cult to string up, I would prefer a probable future murderer to a possible cult, and I think Ben could be in either group. Benmage the murderer is a definate chance and Fate puts a good case for Benmage the cultist.

Vote Benmage

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ben, I'd be happy if there were only two kills tommorow. After what I saw in the SA2 summary, and with more people in this game, especially with the number not commiting to a N0 action I worried there will be five or six.

AV, yeah that's clearer I think. Basically we run the risk of the cult screwing with the res in some way or another and stuffing any confirmation, and frankly I doubt that Ben is "town" in the first place.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Furpants_Tom wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:I think the post was early on in the period I was off playing Bloodbowl :)
Playing Dwarves = Scum
Playing Goblins = Lying scum, actually playing Dwarves
Completely off toppic but would Furpantss Tom be an avid Sydney Swans supporter?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Baby Spice »

CD2
Username:
Baby Spice
Did you Hear Noise?
Yes.
Did you Ward? If so, who?
No
Did you gain Insanities, and if so, which ones and from what actions?
No
List all of the insanities you currently have:

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No.
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)
No
Twitch?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Wasn't it John Lennon who sang: "Life is just what happens to you, While your busy trying to play Mafia"?

Anyway finally got some time to read this and respond.

To despatch or not to despatch. I think we should decide how many graves we want to rob before we start despatching Fate or RC.
Mod, can 'despatches' be 'undespatched'?

Preview edit: Doesn't matter. It's been answered

Point is still valid though.

#1795 If people want me to rob graves then I'll rob graves.
Furc wrote:also, there is no fucking way I want baby spice or wraith to be robbing
and that would be because ...? I'm betting OMGUS btw.
AC #1919 wrote:- ALL of this screams that [Benmage] never stalked Fate, and that he didn't stalk last night.
What if Ben stalked, and killed, LB. Add the not taking twitchty,which could potential give away a bloody status, and it's a slim chance.

But I'm happy to rob and happy to not rob. Whichever the town prefers.

Am I the only one who finds Xvart and El Goos targeting each other slightly hinky. Especially with El G choosing to look for something that couldn't be there.
Plum wrote:Why would [Benmage's] desperation to have [Wraith] dead result in him voting you with OMGUS if he STALKED you last Night? He wouldn't be desperate - if he needed you dead, he could deal with lynching someone else because he could kill you tonight. In conclusion: Wat? No, I don't think so.
Except that's what Ben did D1. #55 he voted Fate, who he claimed to have stalked.
Plum wrote:Benmage can be controlled tonight with graverobbing;
Somehow I don't think so but we should make the attempt at it.

Ben: claim or don't claim. After FateHate I suspect some people, me included, don't trust Ben to actually be looking for scum as opposed to just looking for the kill. Screw it, Ben just kill or don't kill as the town says or as you wish and sufferthe consequences whatever they may be. Bugger claiming. Too much wifom screwing around potential either way.

I made comment above that I thought El G and Xvart loop targeting was hinky. So is Xvart's vote on El G.

Gonna go back and read them both.

IWC Cthulu

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Baby Spice »

It explains Fatehate/fatestalk/fatelynch.
Why try and claim a kill when he can claim to have stalked the lynched player, or claimed to have changed his mind.

Far fetched but it does explain a lot.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Dispatch: ReaperCharlie
Dispatch: Fate

Until somebody explains why I shouldn't.
The best reason why you shouldn't dispatch RC is that he was dispatched several pages ago.

Dispatch Fate

Since the consensus seems to be dispatch them all and dig dig dig.

El G. I can see why you targeted Xvart, but what do you think of him claiming to ward you especially since you voted him for so long yesterday.

Furpants: You were staring to sound like someone I know and there aren't that many east coast BB players who also play Mafia. :)

Wraith-Ninja :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #41) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

VV. MoI on Furc is staged, Furc on Moi is staged, or both?
You seem to say both and I am not sure thaat I read it right.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I'm lost.

Well, not quite. I've been looking at wagons and iso's and vote charts and that's probably why I'm lost.

El G. Now that the game is over I can say that DGB and I were briefly masons, and She was the same there as here. I don't know how that applies to the other two heads though. That's what throws me. f the other two heads are like/similar to DGB then it's kind of kosher. If not, then it's hinky. Are the other two heads similar in play to DGB? Are they prone to the disinterest, the "Just tell me what to do" that seems to catagorise El G at the moment?
For that matter the latest couple of posts sounds like someone has gotten interested in the game :)

Xvart. One of my D1 suspects. The main culty one. The fact that he has two night actions that make me go huh is still bothering me. But apart from thatI think he's a good solid townie. There's nothing apart from those actions that makes me suspicious. I'm not even going to role out that old "Too town to be town" chestnut.

Benmage. I doubt that he's cult. if he was we'd hear the other cultists screaming at him. Seriously, sillybugger targeting murderer is more likely than bencult. Not going to call him town though.

Side thought. What if we sanction Furcolow to stalk Ben. If we don't like Ben's target or if he plays sillybuggers again then Furcolow can have that vig shot he so desperately wanted in SA2 and we save a lynching for a cult suspect.

Which brings me to MoI.
There's a couple of places where moI presents possible cult actions or motivations, and he presents suboptimal ones, and no he goes on to display a good working knowledge of the rules so I don't think it;s an error.
I'm also don't like how long he took the furchate based on a targetinng thing. I took it a ways based on Furc's subsequent actions, not on something as simple as targeting Drippereth.
Sidenote 2: Wickedest. How much of your scum/town list is the inverse of Furchate? First blush it's seems to co-incide a bit.

Want to look at more people before commenting more.

Ongoing time issues slowing me up though, but I'll say this right now. I hate cases based on meta when I hardly know anybody here :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

VaVa wrote:But he can help the Town because he is the closest thing we have to a confirmed investigator.
Disagree. i believe that honour goes to Wickedest.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

MoI

If you don't think Furc is of any use to the town, why didn't you just stalk him and vig him out? Confirming your status as an investigator in the process.
If you don't scum hunt well before flips are revealed, why not keep a bit quieter and wait for them?
If you wanted to dribble scum to avoid being a NK, why do so in such an abrasive fashion? Especially in a game with so much potential for "doctor" saves for those who manage to get obv/confirmed town status.
snappy tom wrote:And on the offchance the cult chooses not to do so, you'll be almost-confirmed town.
Not sure I understood that bit. Not being passed a fetish is town confirmation?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Kunkstar wrote:I also don't see a vote out from you either, whos scum and why?
At the moment I think MoI might be, which is why I asked him those questions.

ps:
<-----------

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Been reading (on the kindle) and thinking, and swearing at a laptop that has a battery life of 10 minutes :)

Was terribly interested in El G's (Well DGB) last couple of posts. Makes me think that DGB at least is starting to take an interest in the game.
Have to wonder why though. Or rather, why now? Perhaps the absent minded/dis-interest thing was an act and not working?
Which makes me wonder about their claimed n1 action. Sure it's a silly action but as a fake claim it suited the playstyle they were using, and as an added bonus makes us all believe that the N0 action was a search as claimed. What if it wasn't?

Not satisfied with MoI's answers, especially to the "Why not stalk/NK the person you want policy lynched" question and the deliberately appearing scummy actions. Someone once told me that "dribbling scum" was a good idea but MoI's actions in that reguard are scummy without the dribble if you follow me.

Not sure I understand Wickedest on Kunk. Lurkeristic and Furc-hate in a game that seems to have a lot of both. Hell, Furc is still the scummiest read I got and I know that that read has to be wrong. (Hito's(?) reasoning is fairly conclusive) Kunk seeming to cast suspicions about and defendign scummy Moi does make me wonder though.

Wickedest. I started trying to think of ways for Wicked to be cult, and decided that it would have required both Feysal and NoPoint to be scum along with him, and somehow I don't see that as being likely. Only one resus on Wicked maybe. But the two of them. Doesn't mean that one of Feysal or NoPoint can't be cult though.

Xvart is just hinky. Two wards in two nights, both with targeting that is, well , hinky, is suspicious.But that's all I think is suspicious about him.
Once is happenance, twice is co-incidence, three times is scummy

In this reguard I'm looking forward to seeing what Xvart does N3.

Damn, I'm almost agreeing with Seacore. Any fakeclaim is a gamble, and good or bad depends on if it worked or not. Search occult/Investigate as a N0/N1 action works as a fake claim because the claimant wouldn't really need to fake a result. Could be used by a murderer wannabe too, not just cult.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Trilobite wrote: Why all the rhetorical type questions? If it is scummy,
say so
. If not, then don't bring it up. Also I don't like the attempt to make ElG look scummy for starting to play the game in effect. Would you rather they lurked?
~Sotty
Didn't we have this discussion somewhere else Sotty? If I think it's scummy I do say so. Often, and perhaps senselessly.

Anyway, the questions weren't rhetorical. Indeed I expect the answers to be telling. They weren't directed at anyone specifically, just for people to answer for themselves.

I think it's great that DGB has decided to get involved, but it really does highlight the early El G play though.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Well, it was kind of assumed with the two rezz's and no sucessful cult kill. Be an extra-ordinary gambit if three cultists faked something like that.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Seacore, how can I agree to a plan that is being changed every few hours?

What's the point of agreeing to one right now when there is a known wildcard threatening to interfeer anyway?

Hell, since I agreed with you on something and you immediately voted me I'm not sure I trust you to make the plans anyway.

I also notice that Wickedest isn't on your agreeing list, and he's far more obv town than you are Seacore.

preview edit

(Seacore, it's the difference between keeping up on the kindle but trying not to post from it.)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok. Grave rob plans:

I don't like that Seacore is making the plans. I don't consider him anywhere near town enough to be trusted to do that. I want the people making those plans to be the most town we have.
I personally don't want Furcolow anywhere near the robbing. I don't trust him. Sure he's fairly obv investigator, (Note investigator, not town) but I don't trust him not to decide to fake a result, no doubt for what he'd consider good reasons, especially if one of the town robbers ends up being killed by the cult or a murderer.
Finally, I don't want last minute confusion by people throwing idea's around. When it comes time to hammer, I think one of Wickedest, Hito, or VPB (as our towniest in decending order) should set themselves up to be the hammer vote, and that they publish what the graverob plan will be and then hammer. They can decide amongst themselves who does it.

Waited long enough for MoI to answer questions.

Vote MoI

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Furcolow, way to stay current. I only stated that something like two thousand posts ago. But lets me say it again.
An investigator who intends to go the murderer route, like I strongly suspect Benmage is and we know someone is, cannot be considered town. After all, they are following a non-town wincon aren't they?

Someone like yourself, who we cannot be sure what the hell you are doing from one page to the next and is generally considered a hinderance to the town anyway, can't really be considered town either.

But hey, you seem to like OMGUS votes, which are anti-town as well you know, so do what you want when you want.

But if Wicked/Hito/VPB decide that I should grave rob, and if you stick your nose into it, I will stalk you down and whack you as the hinderance to town that you are!

Seacore, strangely for someone who hasn't made he planswe have:
Seacore #2369 wrote:Night is approaching, so we need to organise our grave robs.
#2373 where you discuss who should rob graves

and it continues on.

Don't have time to list them all, and you star sheeping VPB's list from there. Though strangely you do keep posting "official" grave rob lists.

Also, I love how you accuse me of active lurking and popping in like that. I didn't post in either game that I'm currently in for two days or so, and posted in the other one before this one. Clearly active lurking in two games at once, I must be scummy.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Xvart, how about the fact that Seacore is the one who added Furc to the town side of the rob list. You know, Mr. reliable. Hell, I don't think he even gets the point of the grave rob plan

He added benmage to the town side of the plan. You know, the guy who has already stalked twice and refuses to do what the town wants him too? (He should be on the murderer side or not at all. Why give a potential murderer extra insanities)

Seacore added the two unreliable elements to the plan, on the side that should be reliable. He keeps posting "official" plans and such. I never said he shouldn't venture his opinion, but he shouldn't be one of the ones actually making the plans. That is for true blue , seriously general consensus townies.
I don't care which of the three do it, just that those three do it.

I find it hinky that you would vote me though, given that you also think that Furcolow is unreliable. Makes it sound like you want Seacore involved. Especially hinky after Wickedest calls your N0 action a null tell.

But more importantly, people keep on about will I participate. Only if truly trustworthy people do the planning and Furc is nowhere near it. Otherwise I wont trust the results nor participate.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Tom I really have to ask where, because Plum or VPB suggested Ben grave rob. Two graves, to shut him down.
As far as I can tell, it was Seacore who put him on the town side of the list, which is the trustworthy reliable side presumably. At least with how Seacore was presenting it. and VPB and Wickedest.
I don't think Ben is trustworthy.

You Furpants on the other hand were part of the "He robs two graves or hangs" school of thought. As an aside, if it's decided that Ben should graverob, or any other murderer or cult suspect, then I agree, they should rob two graves or hang.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Nope, I seriously doubt that Ben is cult, but he seems to be the type of less than reliable player (In this case anyway since Fate is involved) that a cultist might try to slip in. Or someone who isn't thinking things through might add.

Furpants, look at Sea #2373, not the first time Sea suggests Ben robs I believe.

Xvart. I said I had been reading on the kindle. I've also said somewhere that I typically post from the laptop because it's a pain to post from the kindle. As in that case. I was posting to the other game as I had time and a working laptop, and continued on to respond to things in this one.

(My laptop has a battery life of less than 10 minutesand we have to share a charger :( )

Also, if I thought they were strongly related Xvart, I'd be screaming scummy. At the moment they seem to be related in time and just, ..., hinky.

Actually, seeing Ben's last response I'm slightly less worried about him. But still have concerns with reguards to him and Fate.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hell, Furcolow had nothing to do with the grave rob plan and he still screwed with it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

It's ok VV, I got that. Me no rob.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I would have voted B though :)

Any other comments I want to make on the subject can wait for D3 because we have too much potential for confusion already.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Baby Spice »

CD3
Username:
Baby Spice
Did you Hear Noise?
No
No
No

Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
No
Were you murdered?
No
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result? (Note that these are both poor N1 choices.)
No
Twitch?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Benmage. Since we're still waiting for all the claims, why did you suspect Spyre of being a cultist?

Also, since people claimed that they were going to resus last night, we haven't heard from everybody, and Spyre was on Hito's resus list, why are you calling him cult for surviving? Isn't that a touch premature?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Killing Furcolow off before we get too near lylo is a definate pro-town move.

He's randomness in action thought and voting, and his tendency to knee jerk vote whoever even looks at him funny is a detriment to the town in the long run.
and please don't get me started on that mod error crap again. It wasn't mod error but the belief that you couldn't stitch a fake claim together properly that puts you on the probably confirmed list.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

nopointinactingup wrote:... which means there is a part of him that believes himself to be cult-mate with Wicked.
That makes no sense. Surely he would know for certain one way or the other?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

Post by Baby Spice »

El G has to go one way or the other.

But I don't think we can take the risk of letting El G get away with not following the town plan.

Hate to say it but Ben, I hate meta cases like that. It's not like argueing about what constitutes a scum tell or if something is a scumtell or not, but somethng that seems personal to you. Which means it's a trust issue. After FateHate I can't do that.

NoPoint, if Feysal's comment is a scum slip, what does that make Wickedest? Town or scum?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Actually, screw it.

If it was me robbing those graves, and it nearly was, and I ditched the job with some stupid excuse like forgot to submit an action, then people would be submitting their night actions by now not discussing things.
Vote El Goosuki

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I cheered when Xvart anounced that he had stalked Furc.
Until I actually sent in my night action just before the deadline I was going to do the same thing myself. (Searched for books instead)
I decided that Furc hadn't actually messed with the grave robs themselves, just messed with the planning a little, and thus my justification vanished.

I was willing to polish the knife for Xvart and encourage him to go through with it. That a confirmed Xvart sure as hell beats a confirmed Furc.
Furcolow wrote: I am better, the cult would actually kill you
That's actually a valid point.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

CD4
Username:
Baby Spice
Did you Hear Noise?
No
Nope
*twitches* yeppers, communed Furcolow and took twitchy as per Hito's list.
Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
nope
Were you murdered?
nope
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
Furcolow, who has more insanities than I do the lier
Are you bloody?
nope
Twitch?
*twitch*

Furcolow wrote:i am town with 0 insanities, so not at risk of modkill other than my insufferable mouth
Soon as I saw this, and with Xvart saying he was going to be wimping out, I knew who I was going to target with my books.

What a waste, but good on ya Xvart.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I don't think he ever claimed getting books actually. Just resus kit and warding iirc.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

"Well done Xvart, here's your shovel"?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3241 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Benmage

How the hell do you
know
that the cult warded El G's grave when neither of the people actually tasked with robbing it have actually posted yet?

Simply put AV, after El G, and after Benmage's actions yesterday in gun jumping, I want to hear from the people who should have robbed the grave first.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Baby Spice »

One reservations.

Ben's case was that SpyreX didn't play like town SpyreX. That was pretty much the entire Benmage case on Fate. Hell, he put more work into trying to show that SnappyTom wouldn't have rezzed Spyre than actually showing that SpyreX is cult.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3280 (isolation #70) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Baby Spice »

I don't trust Ben. At all. Hell, I don't like him either.

I don't like meta cases because there's no way for me to verify or check for myself (Without trying to read 10 or 15 of someones games) if the case is good or not.

So we have a case I can't check on being pushed by someone I don't trust.
That's my reservation.

Even yourself weren't that sure, iirc, though you made similar suggestions during D1.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #71) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Plum wrote:Okay. So, do you have any of your own feelings regarding SpyreX?

Regarding not trusting Ben: What ulterior motivations do you suspect for him to be intentionally making a bad/false case on SpyreX?
SpyreX lurked, and became far more active when challanged. Normally I'd be suspicious, but this game still has a few lurker types.
If it wasn't Benmage behind this push I'd be more interested.

Without going into specifics because the game is active, Benmage in the past has lynched someone he had a very firm town read on (me) to try and build a case on someone else he thought was scummy, well before deadline.

btw, assuming Percy says yes, Go Go Seacore Voting plan.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

My plan was neater though. :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote: Benmage; Unvote; Vote Spyrex; Unvote; Vote: Benmage; Unvote; Vote Spyrex; Unvote.

Simply, everyone vote for the person below them alphabetically, then unvote.
Then after everyone has vote, do the same for the person above them
rinse repeat.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Sorry, I just took the voting list from the post above, and assumed it was right because you seemed to say it was.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Not a huge chance of sucess yet, but soon the cult will rack up enough insanities to be forced to take voting insanities, also possibly murderers, and then we'll nail them.
Which is why I've been watching for them from D1, just in case.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3384 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Because that is all you need to violate each of the three voting restrictions twice since Seacore has voted for you earlier.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (isolation #77) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Nico

Spyre should have his actions tied up with robbing, not be lynched on the back of Benmage's hate.

Nico should be lynched as it's too risky to leave him alive, and he can't be trusted to dbl grave rob like he should be doing.

Lurkereffic for an entire day and night and cowered. (according to him)

Follow the rules or else. Because if there's no "or else" the cultists will have a freer hand.

Also, Xvart should launder and rob, and be checked for blood. Unlike Benmage there is the remote posibility that Xvart is already a murderer and should be watched accordingly.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3408 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Don't convince us, convince Benmage. It's his pick that has you there.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3426 (isolation #79) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

xvart wrote:How many cycles has Andy claimed to have communed? I know he did me (yesterday?) but anyone else? I can see the point Seacore is making and if he is Cult he can select from the list of people that he knows isn't Cult that would make a good Commune target and know they won't have insanities greater than him.
Baby Spice, 3409 wrote:Also, Xvart should launder and rob, and be checked for blood. Unlike Benmage there is the remote posibility that Xvart is already a murderer and should be watched accordingly.
You are directing a lot of night actions with little substantiate the direction. How could I possibly be a Murderer already? MoI killed LB. Benmage attempted to kill SpyreX, and those are the only two Murders besides my Murder of Furcolow.
I don't intend to. Actually, only two I think that should be obvious.

We assume that MoI killed LB based on his insanities. But he may have bounced his first stalk and selected a second target.
Four wards and two "modkills" gives around a 20% chance of effectively bouncing a stalk.

Your other alibi Xvart, if I can use such a term, is Andrius' commune of you, which you yourself cast a little doubt on above. Indeed if he is cult and assumed your insanity wrongly as part of a fake claim it would be a great reason for you to believe him a cultist though argueing such would be tricky.

As I said, a posibility, and posibile murderer's is what Wickedest envisioned grave robbing for.

Preview
Fine with me.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hell, has everyone who's robbing agreed to rob yet?

Nacho seems to have thrown everything for a bit of a loop.

preview edit

Case in point. Plum is robbing isn't she?

Hito, lead us away from confusion, please.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3520 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

V/LA due to illness.

Coupla days

Will try and follow/post

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (isolation #82) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

CD5
Username:
Baby Spice
edited by Mod

Did you Hear Noise?
Yes
Nope
Nope
Twitchy
Did you
successfully
resuscitate? If so, who?
Nope
Were you murdered?
Nope
Did you Commune or Investigate? If so, who, and what result?
Xvzrt is not bloody
Are you bloody?
Nope
Did you Stalk? If so, on who, and was it successful?
Nope
Twitch?
*twitch*
Vote: [Baby Spice]
<--- Replace this with your username!
Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote, Vote: Benmage

Unvote, Vote: Xvart

Unvote
Last edited by Percy on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (isolation #83) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Benmage wrote:
That said, when the CD's are in....Baby Spice hangs.
And exactly what planet are you on?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #84) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In fact Benmage. Why are you still alive? You just commited your second infraction on twitchy so why are you still alive?

Use it on other boards, mostly european cycling stuff.

Good dutch name that, :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #85) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Yes, and he got it right in his CD3.

Why would I mention it in the thread if I spotted one? An insanity infraction like that is most likely going to be commited for the second time by someone with something to hide, someone faking it.
A voting insanity gets mentioned because we can force the person to breach it, but mentioning something like *twitch* removes it as a hunting tool.

I do have a list of the other infractions that have been commited too, and I am watching for them.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #86) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Benmage wrote:Hrmmm...well I guess I'll see if I hear anything from Percy. So far nothing.
Lets see. Since CD4 and CD5 are the same, you would already know because you would have got an infraction so you're answers should have been:

a: Didn't get one last time
b: oops

So hello mr. fake insanity.

Vote Benmage

Faking an insanity is a no-brainer lynch

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

You faked an insanity.

If you didn't fake an insanity then you got an infraction and didn't mention it.

Which of these two events is in any way, shape or form, pro-town?

As usual you arrogant so and so, you refuse to answer questions and call whoever questions you scum.

Answer the question. Why did you lie?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3654 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hito, why did you wait before anouncing who you stalked? I can see no good reason for it.

Benmages reaction being so predictable, Hito, if I was cult, what cult team in their right mind would ward me? Seriously.

Preview

You too Seacore. The second bit not the first.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Are you really that stupid Ben.

Why would the cult ward someone when that person would become the obvious lynch target, unless it was to cause a mis-lynch?

Hell, why would they ward someone you were going to scream at anyway?

And you still havent answered why you lied to us Ben.

Why did you lie?

It's a simple question. Here I'll start you off.
"I lied because ..."

Here's another one.

Actually I know you aren't stupid. Arrogant yes but not stupid. So ben, why did you mis-represent me above?

Here's another good question, whyare you claiming such scum hunting skills for SpyreX, when you actually sheeped a Plum case? Then called her scummy.

Why is your target list for the stalking thing just the lowest posters?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

So Ben, why did you lie about having twitchy then?

BECAUSE YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU DID YOU LIEING MONGREL!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD TWITCHY THEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED WHEN YOU BROKE IT LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GOT IT RIGHT ON CD3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You took great pains then to make sure, sosure that you put it in twice and GOT IT RIGHT BOTH TIMES!!!!!!!

CAN WE LYNCH THE LIEING MURDERER NOW PLEASE!!!!!!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Where did wraiths second insanity come from?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Xvart wasn't confirmed. Hell, still isn't.

Since we don't know who LB actually stalked, or for sure that LB stalked, Xvart could right now be a murderer.
The 'clearance' was a comune by someone that Xvart has called scum.

If it was by scum, then Xvart has to be considered a murderer.

If the comune result was wrong, from being faked then Xvart would know it was by scum, hence him calling the comuner scum.

Seriously, did the cult kill the only brains in this game when they took out Wickedest?

We have one probable murderer sneaking into a winning position and one likely murderer lieing about insanities and people are falling for a stupid Winey cult set up.

Way this is going I should have cowered. No-one would be hassling me then.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Baby Spice »

AurorusVox wrote:-Mentioning it today but not yesterday means he isn't concerned about stopping Benmage from being modkilled. In fact it makes it look like he's actually trying to get him modkilled. Why would a townie do this? Also, how could Benmage be a murderer? He robbed his graves last night as evidenced by the fact that all four graves flipped. And he's going to do the same every night. He can't win as murderer.

BS: At this moment we either have (a) One bonafide murderer (xvart) or two not-yet murderers (i.e. two with one kill each). We can't have both. We can't have one probably murderer and one likely murderer. It. Doesn't. Add. Up.

Also, isn't it pretty obvious that MoI was the murderer? He flipped with 2 insanities, neither of which he claimed.
When benmage didn't mention getting an infraction it would be a sign that he was faking it wouldn't it?

Me mentioning it would make him more careful wouldn't it?

When did I start saying that I didn't trust Benmage? After his CD4 twitch!

Damn, I said LB before, meant MoI.

Just because Benmage hasn't suceeded yet doesn't mean he isn't trying to be one, and I firmly believe he is. Why else would he lie about insanities?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Baby Spice »

If Benmage didn't say anything about receiving an infraction notice then he must be faking mustn't he. So where is the waiting for a mod kill part?

Pointing out the second infraction and asking why he hasn't been mod killed is scum hunting isn't it, pointing out the person is faking an insanity.

Or is there a town reason for faking an insanity that I am not aware of?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Why the hell wouldn't I check Xvart for blood. I'm the one who pointed out that he could currently be a murderer and that he should be forced to launder/grave rob!

DOESN"T ANYONE FIND IT STRANGE THAT AS SOON AS I QUESTION BENMAGE ABOUT AN INSANITY INFRACTION OOH LOOK I"M SCUM FOR BEING WARDED???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THAT"S WHY I ASKED WHY HE WAITED FOR GODS SAKE.

THE timing screamed suspicious with LOTS OF CAPITAL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

It's bloody Strangercoug's game all over again.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3707 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

totallynotmafia wrote:@Baby Spice: please claim all your night actions.
I already have claimed everything by now but to put it all in one place.

Ward MoI
Search Forensics kit.
Search books. (I was going to stalk Furc but a couple of hours before the action deadline, something like 3am local, I decided not too and just put down an action)
Communed Furcolow (Didn't expect Xvart to go through with the kill since he said he wouldn't)
Forensics Xvart

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok, I'm curious.

Hito, Seacore, Iec. Why did you choose me to stalk from that list?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3743 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Trilo. Try looking at where hito puts Andy on the scum list. Try looking at where Xvart puts Andy on the scum list.

Then riddle me this.

If Andy is being placed on scum lists, how in hell can his comune of Xvart be trusted?

Why the hell is the town falling behind a probable murderer and a someone faking an insanity?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3751 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Baby Spice »

No, the pertinant question is why are people letting benmage slide on several days of lieing about what insanities he took.

Xvart, I addressed the MoI and LB point around when I first raised the probability that you are a murderer.

MoI dbl stalked due to being blocked by a ward and you killed LB.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

totallynotmafia wrote:Do I really need to explain that VP? Seacore and Iecrint could be lying about stalking BS because they already knew hito's stalk on BS failed, and you could be lying about having a failed stalk on Nic. Nothing to worry about if you guys are investigators because all you have to do is stalk again.
he he.

Why couldn't Hito be lieing about a failed stalk on me and Seacore and Iec be telling the truth?
Why is he the one who is automatically telling the truth?
Why are you not questioning Nico?

The more I think about this the more I suspect that one of the 'town directors' must be a cultist. So I find it really strange that you question the integrity of two of them and not the third.

I find it really suspicious that you are pushing a case on me based on some silly gambit around a question that I answered.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

It's a question that had been answered before you asked it.

Oh, and Nico has posted. Right around the time I pointed out the twitchy thing.

So, are you reading the thread or just trying to appear like you are while you sheep the mis-lynch?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

totallynotmafia wrote:Yeah i was wrong about that, I didn't include hito because he claimed the stalk first but as somebody else pointed out obviously cult would know about the ward anyway so yeah hito could be lying too.
From memory, every other time that there has been a double up of night actions it's been the person who claimed first that attracted the most suspicion. So why are you different?

My second favorite tell btw. "I'm not going to answer your questions becasue you're scum" Amazing how many scum try that.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Iecerint wrote:There aren't enough scum for scum to have warded everyone. It's not like scum could have warded everyone on the stalk list even if they'd wanted to.
Yet it appears that they managed to ward everyone who was stalked.

As someone said, Plum and Andrius both heard noise and no-one has claimed anything that would have caused them too, and they shouldn't have been rezzed. So that's anything up to four wards last night.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3796 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Baby Spice »

VP Baltar wrote:consider the source
Yeah,someone who was not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal wrote:
Iecerint #3694 wrote:Wait, so both BS *and* Nicky were warded?
We're still waiting for some claims, but I guess I can post what I noticed earlier. There may have been more than two wards last night.

Consider that in addition to Baby Spice and Nicodemus, Andrius and Plum were also on the list of people to stalk. They should not have been warded or resuscitated by town, and no one has claimed to have investigated them either. Yet all four of them heard noise. Either Andrius or Plum may have been stalked by Wraith, but that leaves the other noise unexplained. My best guess is that Andrius or Plum was also warded, maybe both of them.

Iecerint points out that both people who were stalked were warded, and Feysal points out that it looks like multiple people were warded.

So consider the bloody source yourself.

Hell, I Seacore expressed doubts about Benliers railraiding.

Whilst Nico has only posted once this day and is being given a free pass.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3814 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Do you have any evidence that it doesn't? That n=/=2?

Which is more likely. Scum managed to ward the only two people stalked, or that they warded more than two people?

Odds say they warded as many people as possible, which means Andy and Plum as well.

So Trilo you're saying that every target who heard nioise is cult?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Do we know that wraith stalked? No.

Do we know who he stalked if in fact he did? No.

So what's more likely. Wraith stalked someone and cult warded Plum and Andrius, or cult warded Plum or Andrius and wraith stalked the other. The former clearly is far more likely.

and who started this drive anyway. The person who is lieing about his insanities, that's who.

So as someone said, "Consider the source"

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Mod: Is someone who receives an insanity infraction pm allowed to say that they have received one?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

VP Baltar wrote:How can you say it is likely that the cult warded everyone stalked when we are only sure about two stalks?
So which two of the four are telling fibs and how do you know?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Unvote, Vote Baby Spice

Crap birthday, crap Christmas, can someone just end this?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3894 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Percy wrote:Baby Spice was a Cultist!
Next time Percy, tell them something that they didn't know :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5569 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Feysal wrote:You should have acknowledged it though. It was the truth.

Regarding Baby Spice, what was a scum move from me was not voting Baby Spice and pushing for her lynch on day one. I think I was the only one who spotted just how bad her ward claim of MoI reeked of scum, and I spent that day sitting on it, hoping no one else would see it.
Though I didn't realise it at the time, that was my big mistake. I honestly expected more warding. Turned out I was wrong.

The rest was mostly deliberate, especially after being stalked and no-one hitting any of the other wards we laid out.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5574 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

VPB, there was one case for Ben to go murderer. If he tripped the murderer wincon then the cult would have to kill him to win, and at that point it was looking close to the cult getting the numbers. Especially with suicidal in the mix.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5589 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5592 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

IIRC We figured that it was a ploy to stop him being NK'ed, that the cult would like to keep the suicidal players around.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”