gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Why is SpySpy not telling everybody that I'm replacing Zodiark? I kind of got my role PM a couple of hours ago.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh wow. Pretty much what Pom said.

VOTE: slowsilver
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh, and Hoopla had such sound reasoning behind most of her post up until then. Why exactly are we voting for me? I think it might be because I didn't answer her survey. I was on my Wii, and typing is a pain in the ass, so I was only posting in games where my opinion really counted.

1. Yes.
2.IDK
3. I don't think they would have chosen repeat numbers on purpose. It just doesn't make sense.

Oh, and UNVOTE:
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:41 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I had a big post responding to the case against me and agreeing with the case against Guderian, but my mom got pissed at me and deleted just for the fuck of it. I'll write it up again sometime today or tomorrow, I'm not really wanting to do it right now.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Jack wrote:Your
dog
mom
ate your homework
deleted your post? Seriously?
My brother posted lyrics to Lay Down the Law on his Facebook, she took it as a personal affront, I sided with him, she got pissed at me, shut down the browser and decided I was a hopeless addict. She said it in a tone close to the one she used when she found out my brother had done heroin. She's in the other room right now, so that's how come I'm posting right now.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:05 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Sorry that I wasn't on..... I spent yesterday with family.

I'll make a response to the case against me now, I guess. Is there any one post that really sums it up, or should I just retype that post from Friday?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:33 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Le Cupcake wrote:Question: When you guys refer to "scum doubling up" in the analysis, is it referring to choosing the same number (eg. 2,2) or choosing the same first number?

Unvote, Vote: Gandalf

Nothing but excuses for non-content thus far.
ITS FUCKING THANKSGIVING WEEKEND, GIVE ME A GODDAMN BREAK. IM ON PAGE NINE RIGHT NOW.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I'm a VT. Is it a good idea for me to claim what my predecessor tried for, since scum could figure out that one of the people above me must have that role?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Whatever. The boy who cried wolf was lying. I wasn't. Shove it up your ass.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Fate wrote:I SAID, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU VT TO.

NO TIME TO DISCUSS WITH YOUR BUDDIES.
Oh, sorry. For some reason, the site doesn't have posts come up on preview if they're on a new page. I think. Or else I'm just plain stupid. My predecessor tried for Gunsmith.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Never mind, the real problem was that I hadn't bothered looking to see if there was a new page before posting.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I like investigative roles, but figured cop would already be taken.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:24 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

It would seem like scum would want gunsmith more than cop, yes? Since gunsmith can help them to find vigs and cops.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh wow. I was just thinking, trying to remember why I had picked it, and I completely forgot that I replaced in. >.>

Epic fail. Really.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The reason I was trying to remember why I picked it was because it occurred to me that it was a pretty scummy pick, what with scum wanting to vig hunt, and I figured I would be asked why I picked it.

If I had picked, I probably would have picked gunsmith or weak doc though, for that same principle.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Okay, so let's look at me as scum. I gave a reason for why I picked, even though I knew full well(according to your last post) that I didn't pick? Hoping that none of the 20 town players in this game would notice? Clearly I forgot that I had replaced in. So what the fuck happens to that point then? It dies. Because having forgotten that I had replaced in(which honestly, I have three different kinds of ADD. Thirty minutes is a longass time), coming up with reasoning as to why I picked gunsmith is a nulltell.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Pomegranate wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh wow. I was just thinking, trying to remember why I had picked it, and I completely forgot that I replaced in. >.>

Epic fail. Really.
No, you checked the scum QT to see why Zodiark picked it.

UNVOTE: .

VOTE: gandalf.
Okay, that's even fucking stupider. Anybody who knew me as a player could think back and know whether I like investigative roles or not, AND that would be a reminder of the fact that I replaced in. Not to mention, if I really did look at the scum QT, why would that be the reason? Even if Zodiark had liked investigative roles, why would he choose them AS SCUM for that reason?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:02 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Pomegranate wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh wow. I was just thinking, trying to remember why I had picked it, and I completely forgot that I replaced in. >.>

Epic fail. Really.
No, you checked the scum QT to see why Zodiark picked it.

UNVOTE: .

VOTE: gandalf.
Okay, that's even fucking stupider. Anybody who knew me as a player could think back and know whether I like investigative roles or not, AND that would be a reminder of the fact that I replaced in. Not to mention, if I really did look at the scum QT, why would that be the reason? Even if Zodiark had liked investigative roles, why would he choose them AS SCUM for that reason?
Because his scumbuddies told him too? Um, no, it's not such a difficult concept.
Okay, but how would I have gotten THAT REASON from him, which was your original point. Also, catchup post incoming.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

xvart wrote:Because you started sweating under the pressure and claimed to have done something you didn't ever do.

xvart.
What pressure? To be honest, I didn't even know there was a wagon, I thought you had made me and Guderian claim(Hoopla told us to at one point, which is about where I was). Also, you forget one vital point: Why would I knowingly do that? And if I did it unknowingly, then why does that make me scum? If I get lynched without a DAMN good answer to these two questions, I will seriously have to shoot somebody.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, here's my catchup post. And yeah, I'm aware, it's hardly a masterpiece, but my catchup posts always suck, you can ask anybody who's ever played with me. I play much better when I'm actually IN the game(Although some would argue this point)
Hoopla wrote:Responding to this now;
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, and Hoopla had such sound reasoning behind most of her post up until then. Why exactly are we voting for me? I think it might be because I didn't answer her survey. I was on my Wii, and typing is a pain in the ass, so I was only posting in games where my opinion really counted.

1. Yes.
2.IDK
3. I don't think they would have chosen repeat numbers on purpose. It just doesn't make sense.

Oh, and UNVOTE:
This is hilariously paranoid and oversensitive. He stretches his mind to figure out my motive for voting for him, and despite coming to the wrong conclusion, proceeds to do the exact thing that I was supposedly voting him for. This is weak pandering to prevent a vote, which reeks of anxious scum preempting pressure or a wagon on himself and scrambling to thwart it before it surfaces.

Look how quickly he backs down with his vote too, which is worryingly ominous given how much in favour he was for it;
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh wow. Pretty much what Pom said.

VOTE: slowsilver
~ more Gandalf votes please.
I was completely taken aback by the fact that you were voting for me without explanation, as you spent about three paragraphs explaining everything else you said. So I looked through the post that you voted me in, and the survey was the only thing that applied to me. Also, if you look at any of my games, I bandwagon a lot. Just like you made good points, so I unvoted, Pom made good points, so I voted.
Fate wrote:ALSO you failed to point out the WORST part of gandlaf's post which was:

"IDK WHY I PICKED THE NUMBERS I DID LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE"

Fuckin scumbag 15yearold college genius right here.
So help me god, if this is the reason everybody is voting me, I will literally go out of my way to make this game completely unplayable for all of you. I REPLACED IN, YA FUCKING GENIUS. I have absolutely no idea why Zodiark picked his numbers.
Hoopla wrote: For what it's worth, my logic for voting Gandalf is based on wanting to eliminate a unique number, and he is the best choice based on chkflip being town, and because I think vollkan/Guderian aren't scum together. Given the high chances of scum being on unique numbers Gandalf slightly dwarfs going for one of those two, if at least one of those two are town. Plus he's scummy as fuck.
So why didn't you say that when you voted for me?
Parama wrote:vollkan, we've already come to the conclusion that we hate each other's playstyles. Just deal with it.

Jack is scum

Andy is town
Hoopla is town
DGB is town
xvart is town
IAAUN is scum
Pome is town
Guderian is scum
Fate is town
Sajin is town
Jack is town
I like that unlike everybody else, Parama isn't trying to pretend they have a solid read on somebody who hasn't even had enough time to make a content post yet.
Guderian wrote:Not much time quick post.

Why did I change numbers to 1,1? Because I believed that no one else would pick them, thus I could choose the role I wanted. Why Did I comment on it, because I had outsmarted a whole other 23 people who had believed they were on a 'higher level' by picking numbers that were NOT 1.

This is frustrating, because instead of being voted for scumminess, I am being voted for what NUMBERS I have picked, plus random fate accusations.
We're going without some mildly relevant info here. What numbers did you have before, and why did you originally choose THEM?
LlamaFluff wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:There is no weak doc.

The weak doc is scum.

Discuss.
I did so by voting Ben.

Others should join me. There will be fresh baked cookies. Macamicdamia nut ones.
Ooh, I love cookies. I do like the BM wagon though. His posts on Guderian have just been BAAAADDDDDD. And then him trying to direct the weak doc is once again REALLY stupid.
PranaDevil wrote:
SpyreX wrote:

@Mod: Is it possible for scum to take vig powers? And if so, are the scum just in essence a vig who can't shoot?

All roles operate exactly the same regardless of the alignment of who has it. All roles are available to all alignments.
I hope to god this wasn't an actually asked question... because if it is someone needs a slap upside the head.
Pretty sure that was Kat.

xvart is likely town, but his push on Llama is BAD. Llama doesn't like being cop, vig, or doc. He knows that those are the roles that the top numbers are expected to pick. So he picked a number that would be lower in the draft, because he didn't want to be one of those roles. Likely, he went for a role that wouldn't affect his play too much, like super saint.
Jack wrote:
gandalf wrote:2.IDK
LOL

gandalf replaced in and thus didn't pick his numbers. So why is he saying "I don't know" when asked why he picked them?

unvote, vote:gandalf
THATS EXACTLY WHY I SAID IDK, DUMBASS. I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY MY PREDECESSOR PICKED HIS NUMBERS.

My reads in summary:
Scum:
Guderian
Benmage
Slowsilver
Hoopla?(I can't remember what it was, but I remember someone saying something about Hoopla that was really damning. Aside from the fact that she originally voted me for no reason at all I know that this is retarded, hence the question mark until I find what it was)
Town:
Fate
xvart
Parama
DGB
Llama
Vollkan
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I agree entirely that my actions don't make any sense. I just don't get how calling me scum makes them make any more sense.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:48 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Hoopla wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:What's the second bird?
The second bird was a rhetorical comment to showcase the stupidity of forcing an imposed train of thought onto someone (particularly given a complex, multiple possibility scenario);
Fate wrote: And Hoopla should know better,
HooplaTOWN would have stepped back and said "well if Gandalf is scum he wouldn't claim vanilla to a role he
DIDNT know was above him
, so therefore there is no reason for us to have the top three above him claim."
I was pushing the argument using Fate's style of logic, hoping he would get the hint that his simple way of assuming someone's mindset, then falsely framing in it in a stupid dichotomy.... is.... stupid. Teaching via example is usually the best way to get a point across. So, we'll see what Fate has to say.
Not that you'll listen to me..... But Fate's style of scumhunting works incredibly well. I was kind of going to lynch Guderian first and then decide whether Hoopla was scum or not(I was hesitant to get rid of her, as she has a reputation similar to that of Yosarian2's), but this wagon looks like it's going places. I really don't see why town would want the gunsmith to claim, when him claiming would literally prove absolutely nothing about my alignment. It might not help scum THAT much, but it does shit all for town.

VOTE: Hoopla
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

What? Chronopie?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Hoopla wrote:The entire reason for this disconnect is based on differing beliefs of Gandalf's alignment. You think he is town, so obviously claiming is less beneficial for town, whereas, I think it's likelier than not he is scum, meaning it's more beneficial to catch a scum claim this way. Regardless, if you believe Gandalf is town and chkflip is town, I have no idea why you're not wanting Guderian or vollkan dead, because surely the odds of scum being there trump whatever subjective scumtells you have on me.

If you want to vote me tomorrow, fine, but everyone voting outside of the top four is wasting their vote. We should be closing down neighbourhoods early.
Wow lol. And if I was scum, fakeclaiming, what results could you have gotten out of the top four that would have changed your perception of me at all? If one of them HAD claimed GS, I could still be scum who tried for GS. Or just a lucky bastard. Or they could be my scumbuddy. And if none of them had, the real GS could have just been semi-intelligent and realized that claiming GS did ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING FOR TOWN.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:30 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

inHimshallibe wrote:inHimistowninHimistowninHimistowninHimistowninHimistowninHimistowninHimistown

[/wish]
Ummm..... this post puzzles me. Are you claiming scum? Or did you really mean to put [/subliminalmessage] at the end.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:37 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Hence the fact that it puzzles me. I'm not sure what the intentions behind his post were, unless he just lacks basic understanding of the English language. So I'm straight up asking what he was trying to say with that post, the claiming scum was really just a joke.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh....... I get it now. That said, InHim, why are you making useless posts like that rather than, I don't know, actually playing the game?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Yeah, I know I'm hardly one to talk. That's why I joined a newbie, was because my play was deteriorating. But that doesn't mean I can't call you out, when you clearly have time to post, you just aren't bothering to post content. At least I'm trying. As far as I can tell, my posts in this game post-Thanksgiving have been fairly free of fluff. Your posts literally say nothing though. Mind doing something, like, say...... taking some stances?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I was just thinking that. Hoopla-scum means that we'd literally have to throw out any ideas we had about choosing of numbers.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Her math is correct.What we're saying is that she would intentionally have her scumbuddies choose numbers to throw us off.

PEDIT: Fuck you DGB. Stealing my thoughts.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Because she knows that it's probable that scum would pick different numbers, and knows she has to push that early game. So she might have three of her buddies pick the same X number, for example.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I was over-exaggerating and using the simplest example, but you get my point.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Why isn't Hoopla dead yet?

Like, seriously. We all know that Guderian and Benmage are her scumbuddies. Why do they need to be lynched first?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

You spelled sarcasm wrong.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:39 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Le Cupcake wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
unvote
Vote Gandalf

Anyone over Gud and deadline is coming

Finals week is next week, biggest ones are tuesday and then a pair friday, access will chance respectively.
Anyone over Gud? So you pretty much don't care who we lynch...townie points there. /sarcasm
Actually the far more interesting point is why you are so concerned about me jumping on the Gandalf wagon when you have been pushing it on tells AND meta for a week.
Not that it applies here, but I believe the term is "bussing".
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:43 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

That was hammer, right? Well, good luck town. Remember, Hoopla, Guderian, and then Benmage.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:31 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh. Somehow I thought there were 21 players.

We still have 4 days to turn this around and lynch scum. AKA Hoopla.

Jack, was that supposed to be sarcastic?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Le Cupcake-town
Benmage-scum
slowsilver-very possibly scum
inHimshallibe-town
Andrius-town
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

I wouldn't choose cop for the simple fact that scum would assume that I had picked cop.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

If I were low on the list, I'd definitely choose cop just in case.

If I were #1, I'd choose 3-shot watcher. Personally, I think it's way more powerful than cop.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:11 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Looks like my hand has been forced. Hoopla will have to wait until tomorrow.

unvote
VOTE: Benmage
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:31 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

The first post wasn't saying that it was less likely that you were scum. And the case on Guderian is more than just his numbers.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

@benmage's little post on his votes: Of course it was a self-preservation vote. I know I'm town, I'm pretty certain you're scum, me and you are the only people gonna be lynched today. Why in the hell would I not vote for you?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I don't remember, don't really care. Even if I was fairly sure you were town, lynching you would be better than lynching me simply because while I THINK you're town(hypothetically), I KNOW I'm town.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Ellibereth wrote:Gandalf...WHAT'S YOUR TOWNIEST POST...THAT WASN'T THE CLAIM.
GO.
gandalf5166 wrote:Why isn't Hoopla dead yet?

Like, seriously. We all know that Guderian and Benmage are her scumbuddies. Why do they need to be lynched first?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Deadline is tomorrow.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

This game was lame. End of story. I'm out of my element as scum in a large. Just BTW, the "slip" would have happened regardless of my alignment.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

I didn't play abismally D1. I just got screwed by RL so that I was practically replacing in.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Katsuki wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:I didn't play abismally D1. I just got screwed by RL so that I was practically replacing in.
It wasn't your being busy. It was your excuses. The "mom ate my homework" as jack put it was just ridiculous. I know you disagreed with me the last time you did this as scum too lol (albeit I wasn't part of the game last time).

You almost had me thinking that benmage was scum though.
That's exactly what fucking happened. I didn't tell a single lie when it came to my inactivity.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:44 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Le Cupcake wrote:Didn't you say that about that other game too? :/
Regardless that + xvart's caught slip gave you away as obvscum.

As for llama, is he always this off?
Which other game? And like I said, neither of those things had anything to do with my alignment. I really do have ADD, and my mind wandered.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”