SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

\confirm
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

My V/LA continues because of a delayed flight due to bad weather.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote Iecerint

obvious fake scum-hunting.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

Lakitu wrote:
Set Fire to: Gandalf5166

Several people have floated or pushed the idea of Mario or Bowser's minions being scum, which makes me think we have some third party types testing the waters.

So lets burn one of them and test that idea.

~~ B S.
Why would you rather lynch a third party role than scum?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

diddin wrote:@Zdenek: 3rd party members can be scum. Scum is defined as any faction deliberately anti-town. Serial Killers, for example, count as scum.
So the wording of the question wasn't good, but i stand behind the sentiment: Lakitu, why focus on people who you suspect might be a third party because of their speculation about what roles make up the scum team rather than on people whose actions suggest that they are anti-town?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

As far as the GiS policy lynching is concerned, I won't back it. I've played with both players before, and I have no real complaints. I think seeing how players react to them can be useful. Now, we might mislynch them, but that is another story.

I've been in a game where Gandalf claimed a sort of power role day one, so this fits with his meta as far as I am concerned.
Lakitu wrote:I don't understand the question Zdenek.

Why not concentrate on people who are anti-town rather than those who are anti-town?

~~ BS
Seriously? There are plenty of reasons to try to lynch someone who is mafia than someone who is say a neutral survivor, and even an SK can help town out (as AV already pointed out).
danakillsu wrote:Okay. Here's a little participation. STOP VOTING GANDALFIZSIK. Large random wagons can be catastrophic for the town.
Here is something I like: early unnecessary town teaching.

I also like this exchange.
MS wrote: I really hope this talk of 'Policy Lynching' is just a 'Let's get out of RVS!" and not a "Dude, I'm like... completely serious. Let's lynch this scumbag!' kind of deal. Because if it's the latter, I will be severally disappointed.

To me, PLing is, at the best of times Anti-Town; at the others, 100% completely scummy.
CKD wrote: I dont beleive for a second you havent been in a game where people place a PL vote to start a game...there was no point to this post, we are on day 4 with absolutely jack shit to go on...this post looks like someone who wants to take a firm stance on something he thinks will look towny....but failed.
MS says that he doesn't like policy lynches, then CKD votes because he think that MS is trying to act townie.

And then MS really kicks the acting townie up a notch in his ISO 8.
MS wrote: I treat each and every start of a new game as a 'Clean Slate'. This includes everything and anything.
Also, do not imply what I am or am not serious about.

Here's a little Midnight 101 just for you-

I. Do. Not. Like. PLs. I hate them with the fiery passion of a thousand burning suns.

I have no care for them, never have. So don't expect my vote on a case that only has 'policy' written all over it and nothing else to its name. You won't have it.
Based on the ease with which Iecerint moved his vote off of CHK, I'm going to assume that his early argument wasn't meant to be all that serious, so the reason for my vote on him is gone.

Vote Midnight's Sorrow

Faking townieness, no scum hunting, and all complaining about policy lynching.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Zdenek »

Oops
Unvote
Vote Midnight's Sorrow
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Zdenek »

While this might not ave been muh's intention, I think it was a good move to get an easy wagon to form on him, and guess who's quick to vote him: Midnight's Sorrow. Needless to say, I'm still happy with my vote.

I don't think chk scum slipped when he said mafioso, but a more interesting possibility (although still a stretch) is if he scum slipped by saying "typical mafioso," suggesting that he's not a typical mafioso. Upon reading, this is what I first thought the slip was that Gandalf pointed out, and I think it's strange that he missed this.

I'm assuming the launch was a fake day-vig. Jimmfinn, what was your goal with it?

Mongoose, comments:
mongoose wrote: This is just like how I played in my first game as scum (dana and gollum might remember). Just try to jump on the largest wagon unnoticed.
Which is just wrong, considering the post muh made with his vote.

Then there is pro-town fluff
mongoose wrote: I bet we could get alot more info on day 2 rather than day 1, but im pretty sure lynching scum on both days will help us alot more. You can wait an extra week or 2 before finding out the mechanics of the game.
Mod: I am no longer V/LA
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Mongoose wrote: How can it be both of the above? either way, this is a good point. However, I checked this up, and he did this another game, and was scum. I only checked 2 games but this could just be typical play. TBH there is nothing else that made too much of an impact. GW may be trying to save his scum buddy, or could be telling it as he sees it.
Arguments from meta are rarely any good, and this one is coming from scum.

Muh, who do you think might be scum aside from chkflip?

Swiftstrike, your vote at the moment is particularly useless.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Zdenek »

Bowser, I have voted Midnight's Sorrow.
I also believe that Midnight's Sorrow needs to be prodded.

Lakitu's push for Gandalf's lynch doesn't seem genuine to me. Reviewing Lakitu's other posts, we have setup speculation in the form a desire to try to lynch someone who might be third party, and an unvote from chkflip while softly attacking muh.

I agree with CKD about Danakillsu's fluff posts, and his response to CKD doesn't seem to be much better.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

Swiftstrike wrote: Why did you misquote him there was that deliberate?
Have others have noticed, this is a stupid attack, since the actual quite is right above the alleged misquote.
Bunnylover wrote: What I don't like is his vote on Diddin. Dana joined the first large wagon forming, now he joining the next wagon Diddin. For those of you saying but Diddin isn't the highest wagon, Muh is, Diddin wagon is gaining momentum somewhat fast and I believe will take the lead soon.
Completely disingenuous.
Are you trying to protect Diddin by making it clear that there could be scum on his wagon or gearing up to bus Dana?

I will be shocked if there isn't at least one scum in Bunny, Diddin and Dana.

Unvote Midnight's Sorrow
Vote Danakillsu
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

Bunnylover wrote: Exactly why are you voting Dana?
ISO 2: lazy posting, not moving the game forward
ISO 3: trying to seem pro-town
ISO 7: fluff
ISO 10: "I do believe that discussion can get us somewhere in terms of lynching a scum player; that's why we do it." = scum.
ISO 11: regarding chk: "As I've indicated elsewhere, I wasn't ready to lynch you for anything." Where was indicated?
the rest of ISO 11: Hey guys, I'm townie because I'm posting content, and I'm pro-discussion. I don't have a suspect though, and that's scummy, but not in this case. I'm really trying to take stands on other things, so hopefully you'll over look that.
ISO 12: Diddin is scum for FoS'ing and coasting = fake scum hunting
dana wrote:
Zdenek wrote: I will be shocked if there isn't at least one scum in Bunny, Diddin and Dana.
Pfffft. What is this? One of the only things I've seen from you that gives a reason for voting me is that I'm supposedly posting a bunch of fluff. Well, what would you call this? It's four lines and a vote! This should show everyone what type of play leads to voting me.
No curiousity about the other people on the list is another reason Dana is scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Dana wrote: @ Zdenek Your case is built on ridiculous paraphrasing and assumptions. You assume that my saying "discussion helps us lynch scum" makes me scum, you assume that my scumhunting is fake, and you assume that I have no curiosity about the other people on your list. That's pretty much your case, and it's all stuff you said with no explanation. But as far as the curiosity thing goes, does my case and vote on diddin not qualify as curiosity? Also, you ask where I indicated that I wasn't ready to lynch chkflip yet. I clearly stated that I did not want to lynch anyone yet, and that is what I was referring to. If I didn't want to lynch anyone yet, I didn't want to lynch him yet.
The first point is that forced pro-town statements often come from scum.
Voting diddin for coasting and FoSing people is fake scum hunting because many people are coasting a heck of a lot more than diddin and FoSing people is not a scum tell.
That you had no curiosity about the other people on the list is obvious because you didn't mention them.
I misunderstood the statement in your ISO 11 because the word 'yet' wasn't there.

Since you don't like my paraphrasing, I'll quote it, and let people judge it for themselves.
Dana wrote: I also noticed that about 12 of the posts in your iso could be put together and be the same size as one of my more recent ones, so you're not really the one to be talking about posting content. I'm not voting for muh because there are too many votes on him already. It's not time for a lynch yet. My vote on chkflip just happened to still be there, it doesn't mean that much anymore. unvote
I'm still searching for someone I feel pretty strongly about in the way of scumminess. There is no one that I really want to lynch atm, but I will find that person soon. Yes, not taking a stand is normally a scumtell, but not saying "x is scum" or "x should be lynched" is not a scumtell. I have clearly stated my opinion on multiple matters in a way that could be disagreed with and I don't see what the problem with that is. You don't need to be saying "Let's lynch this guy" to be taking an active part in the game.
As far as this muh business goes, I think he should strongly consider claiming.

muh, if you are a town PR, the only chance you won't be lynched at this point is if you claim. It is highly unlikely that the wagon on you will disband and build up on someone else before the deadline. Unfortunately there probably isn't a good reason to be stubborn at this point. If possible, you could try claiming just part of your role/power in the hope that it will be enough to get the wagon on you to disband.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Zdenek »

muh316 wrote:Fake claiming doesn't take much time, I've done it before but this is the truth.I'm a normal townie. I don't have any special role.
Who's bussing you?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I don't believe the claim at all.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Zdenek »

Dana wrote: @ Zdenek
That really is not my case on diddin. It's not just that he's coasting, or just that he FoS'd someone. This is pretty easy to see if you actually read my case on him.
No curiosity =/= no reiteration of that curiosity. The fact that I did not mention diddin again in a response to that post does not remotely indicate that I have no interest in what people believe about him.
@ All
My take: muh is lying, but town. There's no way he's a VT, but I would back off right now and let that claim stand. And yes, if you later find out that this was incorrect, you can lynch me afterward if you want to. Please pick a different wagon for now.
Do you think sheeping is scummy?

I ask because that was the reason for both Diddin's FoS's, and seems that this is the main thing that you have a problem with. If it is something else, please say so more clearly.

Also, why would it be a good idea for us to lynch you if you are wrong about muh?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Zdenek »

MS wrote: This is all very interesting... but where's the climax?

... I'm not seeing one anytime soon for some reason >.>
Still active lurking I see.
Bunnylover wrote: I do not understand why DP claimed he is a VT. Is he scum trying to claim VT status that will get confirmed if Muh flips Town? Also note that DP did not name his character even after saying he is a VT. And even though he says this, he puts his vote on Muh.
You start off alright, but you want DP to claim his role? +scum.
Dana wrote: Yes, I think sheeping is scummy. Could you explain in more detail how this pertains to the diddin case?
No, but I did in my previous post. If you don't understand, go read your case on Diddin and his posts. I think that will help.

By the way everyone, this is caught scum trying to make the situation seem hazy. Dana will be an excellent lynch.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Mod: I will be V/LA until Monday
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Bunnylover, as AurorsVox said, we don't need DP to name claim because we only need to try to verify whether we believe his claim if he is going to be lynched.
Dana wrote: I already did read those again. I do not say anything about sheeping with respect to diddin, only that he echoed what some people said and often gave no reasoning at all. He didn't always follow the largest group that I know of. And that would be a pretty pitiful tactic for caught scum to employ. It doesn't really help me to pretend that I don't understand something, since I have to answer for it eventually or it will look even more suspicious
You complained about diddin's FoS's being for no reason right?
diddin wrote: FoS David for sheeping off Gollum
diddin wrote: This is the first time mallow has said anything about muh. At all. BAAAAAAAAH? BAAAAAAAAA!

Prepare an extra match for: mallowgeno
Does this explain why I mention sheeping even though you didn't say anything about it?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

Name claim: Toad
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:11 am

Post by Zdenek »

Reveal Horror
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

Mod: I will be V/LA until Jan. 4

However, I will hopefully have time to read through today or tomorrow and post.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

So less has happened than I'd thought . . .

My top two at the moment are Midnight's Sorrow and Dana for reasons given yesterday, and they've done nothing to help me change my opinion.

I'm also waiting to see if there is a chef torte in the game.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Zdenek »

I should be able to make a post in about 24 hours.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well, after re-reading I don't have too much too add . . . .

I doubt that AurorusVox was trying to bus MS early day one. I still think that MS's fluff posting is scummy, but considering other people's reads of him considering his meta and my first point, I am not particularly in favour of his lynch today.

I think that Mongoose's flip together with CHK's 194 means that it is unlikely that CHK is scum.

Since we seem to be generally lacking in good suspects today, I am not sure that scum would have risked drawing attention to themselves with a day two gut vote, so I won't vote GW today.

Nexus' name claim together with his play makes me suspicious of him. Also, I am still suspicious of Dana.

However, strategically, I think it makes the most sense to go along with SharkFinn, at this moment. So
Unvote
Vote: Gollum
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

Sharkfinn, if you already thought that Dana was scummy, why did you say this:
Sharkfinn wrote: Not really a RV. I have my reasons.
to get people to vote gollum, rather than just vote Dana in the first place? I think there were already plenty of good reasons to vote Dana.

i think Nexus' Dana vote was as weak a Dana's gollum vote.

Unvote
Vote Nexus
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Zdenek »

I no longer think danakillsu is scum because of a post he made in an on-going game, so I can't discuss it here.

I agree with others who think that jimfinn's attack on DP isn't any good.

For his continued shit-posting:
Unvote
Vote Midnight
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Midnight's Sorrow
That is scum giving up.

Vote MS please.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

DavidParker wrote:Huh? I somehow doubt that zdenek.
He had just a few votes on him... He could have just lurked his way out of his wagon.

Your misrep seems scummier than his self-vote to be honest.
Why do you think he is self-voting?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Zdenek »

chkflip wrote: Have you played any other games with Sorrow? Or checked his meta for things like this?
Yes, I've played with him before, and he didn't play like this, but frankly, I don't care too much for using arguments based on meta.
CKD wrote: MS is a bad vote today, and this post just pinged my radar. what makes you think a.) he is giving up and b.) he is scum? We are in a bastard game right? this is bad reasoning to jump on a wagon..and a bad vote.
I think he is giving up because he self-voted at a point in the game where there is no good reason to self-vote. I would expect anyone not giving up on the game to at least try to find scum or comment on something game related.

I think self-voting is inherently scummy because by its very nature it avoids creating conflict, while at the same time, it brings one's self to the attention of others, which is something that scum want to do to avoid being accused of lurking or slipping under the radar. Probably the only town motivation to do it is to create discussion, but at this point in the game he could have done that in other ways.

What does the game being a bastard mod game have to do with anything? I'd be willing to consider the chance that he is a jester, but as someone else pointed out earlier, that doesn't fit in with the flavour of the game all that well. As far as I am concerned, there is no way that we will ever get a read on MS if he keeps posting like this, and his active lurking is scummier than anything people posting are doing at the moment.

CKD, what's made you change your opinion of MS?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Zdenek »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Zdenek wrote:
CKD, what's made you change your opinion of MS?
scummier people in the game...Dana...David...how many votes did MS have on him when he decided to "give up"?
Maybe two, one from Mallowgeno and one from me (but I don't feel like going back and counting). My idea that MS play might be indicative of scum giving up is mostly due to setup speculation: four scum have been killed off in one day and I doubt that there are too many more in the game.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Dana, why did you claim VT if you have a passive ability?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

Reveal Sap

[vote Mallow[/b]

I'm assuming no kill means inactive scum for now.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote Mallow
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote

Upon further investigation there are better choices.
Vote: Gollum
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Kise wrote:I'm one-half of Gollum. I'm active. Vote stays?
Nope
Unvote

Anyone want to mass claim and see if there are any game mechanics we can try to exploit to figure out who the scum are?
At the very least, it might get the game moving.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

Going back to my old vote:

Vote MS
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote

For now, I'm happy to trust that MS and BL are town, so with them BS and DP, we have the makings of a decent group of people I'm pretty sure are town.

For now, I'll vote with MS, but if you all have a better target in mind, I would be happy to go along with you.
Vote Mallowgeno
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Zdenek »

No extension
Shark wrote: is Iec. a legitament wagon option?
He is for me.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Zdenek »

CryMeARiver,

I didn't think that CHK was scum, so I didn't vote him.

I took my vote off Dana because of something that happened in another game. It's over now, so I'll say what it was: in KGB mafia, dana thought I was scum long after I'd already been lynched. I figured that since he was in that state of mind, thinking about whether or not I was scum in this game to the point that he made that mistake, that he was probably town.

Midnight's apparently been recruited by Babyspice, so he might not be scum anymore, so I decided to vote with him.

If there's anything else you'd like me to explain I will.

Anyway, I like this lynch better now:
Unvote
Vote Iecerint
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

sorry, MS was recuited by bunnylover
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Zdenek »

lol

Unvote
Vote Bunnylover
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Zdenek »

unvote

until MS has a chance to respond
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Zdenek »

After a quick skim through ISO's, I would be most happy voting for Mallowgeno, nexus, lowell. But if a bunch of people who seem townish to me need my vote to lynch someone who I find to be an acceptable lynch, it's theirs.

MS is off the list since we've been asked to keep him alive tonight.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

I would like to propose Nexus
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I can go along with this
Vote Iecerint
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

Lynch Mario, what the hell . . .

Unvote
Vote Swift
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Zdenek »

SharkFinn, seriously, you want to lynch me because of nightkill speculation.

If you ask me, my wagon grew in an attempt to save Iecerint, so
Vote Nexus

See the contradiction:
Nexus wrote: Zdenek is one of the biggest wagon jumpers ever.

Much like me.

So he's probably bored town
Nexus wrote: vote: zdenek

This is a wagon I believe in.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Zdenek »

Does anyone else think that jimfinn is scummy for showing up when his name is called? A scum vig-enabler is not unheard of . . . I guess I'd be loathe to lynch him, because more kills can only help at this point.

I've struggled to get a handle on this game and completely failed, I'll try again tomorrow.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:29 am

Post by Zdenek »

Unvote
Vote jimfinn
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Zdenek »

V/LA until Monday

Since Swift has rejected lynching jimfinn, for now, I will
unvote.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Zdenek »

mallowgeno wrote:
Vote Kise

Reasoning:

Magikoopa seems too vague of a role. Most roles are specific characters (MA MOLE not MOLE). Also the fact that you don't know who you're supposed to be avenging allows you to suggest a possible character, get them lynched, and get away with it even if they're town.
This is pretty lame reasoning.

I don't care about DP's reaction fishing. If you want to lynch him, I'm okay with it because he might have just made himself too much of a liability should the game get to lylo, so we might have to lynch him.

Swiftstrike, why don't you prove your ability and vig DP?
Kise wrote: So what happened to the jimfinn vote(s)?
Mario nixed it.

But since it's back on and I don't like the other options as much.

Unvote
Vote jimfinn

mallowgeno wrote: Buddying with DP noted.
Pathetic attempt to paint someone as scummy by accusing him of buddying.

I'd also be okay with lynch Mallowgeno at the moment.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well, if you really insist that we aren't to lynch jimfinn, that's okay.
Unvote
Vote Lowell

for lurking.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Zdenek »

Nexus, I don't object to DP's lynch, but I also don't think that he's scum. I highly doubt that scum, at this point in the game, would have said something like he did.

Sharkfinn, since I have nearly twice the number of posts of Lowell, so that is a lame argument, and considering that you nearly distracted the town from lynching Iecerint yesterday, your nearly random bandwagons are definitely not pro-town.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

Okay, I'll unvote, but I want you to explain how you know Lowell is not scum.

Unvote
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Zdenek »

I may as well join a wagon with someone I think is town on someone who I think is scummy.
Vote Nexus
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Nexus wrote:
Zdenek wrote:I may as well join a wagon with someone I think is town on someone who I think is scummy.
Vote Nexus

>implying there's a wagon
>look at the votecount
>one vote.
>it's DP who doesn't even want to be in the game.

Come on Zdenek, get with the program. I'm not scum. I'm waiting for Mario to come visit me.
The fact that you have to resort to pointing out that there is only one vote on you as part of defence is one of the reasons you are scum.

Considering that scum all award Mario with something, that fact hardly clears you.

I have absolutely no clue what is going on in this game, and I'd be happy to follow SwiftStrike, I'm willing to trust that he is town for now, and while I'm not interested in participating in a DP lynch, I also don't want to stop it by voting for Jimfinn (because Mario has said that he wants him alive). So my vote goes to Nexus.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”