Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi.

I managed to miss submitting a role choice, with family issues really taking up time, and the internet being down for part of last night.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

slowsilver wrote:If you really need my vitally important opinion then Llama isn't scum, I think that it IS a scum tell voting Guderian, and I already said that I had no tell on the last one.

But as I say, there just isn't enough to go on yet.

Wait, so:

1. We're out of RVS, but-
2. You don't really have any opinions yet, except-
3. You have some opinions if we "really need" them, but no matter what-
4. "There just isn't enough to go on", so they don't count enough to to tie you down ever.

I think that there's enough for me to go on.

VOTE: slowsilver.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Guderian wrote:bwuh?

are you always this abrasive? I cant tell if youre kidding or not.

If youre trying to get scum lynched, maybe you should vote yourself, instead of me? Just a thought.

How about a FATE case on you?

1. the second letter of your name is an a
2. the second letter of mafia is an a
3. YOUR SCUM SPAM SPAM SPAM
He could be scum.

But when I have something solid on SS, and something not so strong on Guderian, I vote SS.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SpyreX wrote:
SPYREX: Were scum able to talk in the QT/change numbers if they wished during the sign-up and draft phase?

Yes. Any players could change their numbers before the draft time. Scum QT was activated upon signup. (this is true for ALL PYPS)
This definitely is incriminating evidence on Guderian, after looking at the quote Fate brought from the signup thread.
--
Guderian wrote:This is frustrating, because instead of being voted for scumminess, I am being voted for what NUMBERS I have picked, plus random fate accusations.
You're being voted for your numbers- correct. But they point to you being scum, with all the technicalities of the game. Why shouldn't you be voted for your numbers?

And regarding what you said about all the scum picking 6 as their X number: Why would they doom themselves to to a close to zero chance of getting any PRs? The payoff isn't worth it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Guderian.

Gandalf and SS are both scumm though, so
FoS: Gandalf
and
slowsilver
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I need to catch up from page... 7. Will try to do it tonight, but I have a LOT of work.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Why do
you
think gandalf and Ben are scummy?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Pomegranate »

gandalf5166 wrote:Oh wow. I was just thinking, trying to remember why I had picked it, and I completely forgot that I replaced in. >.>

Epic fail. Really.
No, you checked the scum QT to see why Zodiark picked it.

UNVOTE: .

VOTE: gandalf.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh wow. I was just thinking, trying to remember why I had picked it, and I completely forgot that I replaced in. >.>

Epic fail. Really.

Okay, that's even fucking stupider. Anybody who knew me as a player could think back and know whether I like investigative roles or not, AND that would be a reminder of the fact that I replaced in. Not to mention, if I really did look at the scum QT, why would that be the reason? Even if Zodiark had liked investigative roles, why would he choose them AS SCUM for that reason?
Because his scumbuddies told him too? Um, no, it's not such a difficult concept.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
slowsilver wrote:If you really need my vitally important opinion then Llama isn't scum, I think that it IS a scum tell voting Guderian, and I already said that I had no tell on the last one.

But as I say, there just isn't enough to go on yet.

Wait, so:

1. We're out of RVS, but-
2. You don't really have any opinions yet, except-
3. You have some opinions if we "really need" them, but no matter what-
4. "There just isn't enough to go on", so they don't count enough to to tie you down ever.

I think that there's enough for me to go on.

VOTE: slowsilver.
--
Pomegranate wrote:
SpyreX wrote:
SPYREX: Were scum able to talk in the QT/change numbers if they wished during the sign-up and draft phase?

Yes. Any players could change their numbers before the draft time. Scum QT was activated upon signup. (this is true for ALL PYPS)
This definitely is incriminating evidence on Guderian, after looking at the quote Fate brought from the signup thread.
--
Guderian wrote:This is frustrating, because instead of being voted for scumminess, I am being voted for what NUMBERS I have picked, plus random fate accusations.
You're being voted for your numbers- correct. But they point to you being scum, with all the technicalities of the game. Why shouldn't you be voted for your numbers?

And regarding what you said about all the scum picking 6 as their X number: Why would they doom themselves to to a close to zero chance of getting any PRs? The payoff isn't worth it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Guderian.

Gandalf and SS are both scumm though, so
FoS: Gandalf
and
slowsilver
--
Pomegranate wrote:

Epic fail. Really.

SS, above are the 3 places where I joined BWs. Now look:

SS Wagon
- I had a point as far as the way you contradicted yourself, and it still stands- I still GMEOY. How was that sheeping? I made a point.

Guderian Wagon
- Again, I still find him scummy, but I voted him once A solid reason came up- the fcat that numbers could be switched, which I'd forgotten. Switching to 1,1 would make sense for scum, as the scumgroup presumably want to spread out their number.

Gandalf Wagon
- I voted gandalf once he'd said things regarding his numbers/rolepick that didn't make sense with the fact that he'd replaced in. (I hope you get what I mean, because I had trouble phrasing that.)

Explain why any one of them didn't make sense, or was sheeping, when I should have brought my own case. Your point is entirely invalid. Carry on.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi guys. Busy past two day, tomorrow might be too, but after that I'm in good shape. I'll read the past few pages, but not the 5 or 6+ pages I have to read, unless there's something really important in there pointed out.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Ellibereth wrote:High chance Pom is scum.
Why?

Real post later tonight.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

PranaDevil wrote:I'm trying to "pull" the rope on lynching scums, and you are scum. That much I am
100% positive
of, same with Benmage.

Hoopla and chkflip cannot be scum together after that atrocious wagon dive by chkflip, which also shows Gandalf as scum.

Thus, 4 of the 5 scum are:
Guderian, Gandalf, Benmage, chkflip
Um, there is no way you are 100% positive. (I did the bolding.) There are people that I think are scum, and there are people you think are scum- but shut up and stop saying that you're positive, because you (and we) know you aren't.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

PranaDevil wrote:Looking back at your argument for chktown leaves me not knowing what to think, his actions have been blatantly scummy. But you're right, it is entirely possible he's But Guderian is scum, and whether Pom likes it or not, I'm still 100% positive of that.
So are you scum with him, have you hacked SpyreX's account, or do you just have supernatural abilities like that?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I feel like Llama keeps trying to incriminate Ban for his belief that cop is the only worthy pick for #1 (assuming town). I mean, it might not make sense and such, but why does that make him scum?

Wait, Andrius is
still
in this game??
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

chkflip wrote:It's really quite obvious where this is going. I'd like for lynch to be achieved, so here goes.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Benmage
Why can't a gandalf lynch happen?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Pomegranate »

It seemed to me that you implied that the only practical way a lynch could be achieved would be if it was a Ben lynch. I was questioning that.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Gandalf wrote:Why in the hell would I not vote for you?
Ben wrote:And why am I scum to you?
gandalf wrote:I don't remember, don't really care.
Gandalf outdoes himself again, and I'm left wondering why my scumdar isn't making its usual
ping
, but a noise resembling that of a firetruck. I sit here and ask myself again why gandalf isn't
VERY, VERY DEAD
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Jack wrote:Fact is we should lynch gandalf
I don't think we're disagreeing. He should be lynched for all that stuff. And this stuff. And other stuff.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Scummy:
SS
InHim

I just don't know and/or I keep switching back and forth:
Guderian
Andy

Mostly null:
Other people

VOTE: SS. I endorse this wagon.

I would likely vote InHim over him is there was a real wagon on InHim at the moment, but I guess I'll have to settle with this.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sorry... I got mixed up after I skimmed that bit yesterday. Okaaay, so nix that bit of things.

Llama: Maybe, but that's not it in particular.
Parama: I made a post about how scummy he was a while ago, but then a wagon started on gandlaf who was just obvobvscum. So yeah, I thought he was scummy before, and the current wagon just helps things.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

YES HE'S THE WEAK DOC HE CLEARED HOOPLA I KNOOOOW ALREADY I GET IT I GET IT

TEMPORARY LAPSE OF MEMORY

SHEESH
(FIRST I TYPED 'SHEEP' BY ACCIDENT)

NOW CAN I STOP WITH THE CAPS LOCK?!?!!?

thank you and have a good night
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Fate wrote:So you now have ONE scum read Pom?

-_-

*thinks Pom is town*
No. There are Andy and Guderian, who are maybe a little scummy. I mean, I dunno about them. I'd say that they are weak scum reads.

And I'll add Prana as a mild-ish scum read, and Cupcake as a one somewhat stronger than that.

Parama was not a bad vig kill at all judging by the end of the day there, and I'd be fairly surprised if the (even-night) vig is scum.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Fate wrote:I have no interest in an Ellie lynch today.

I have interest in a mass claim and a nailing of scum and a clean sweep.

Why are people not saying YEAH LETS MC? Or NO NOT YET?

Disconcerting
Fate wrote:NO NOT YET
Okay, so scratch Prana, I say Cupcake.

VOTE: Le Cupcake.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Ben isn't scum simply due to his numbers.

I think xvart is the best lynch.

But it's all too confusing, and I think someone is lying.

I think I need to untangle my brain. How does one go about doing that?

Y
AWN

UNVOTE: Le Cupcake.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

L-1--

VOTE: Jack. He and xvart are equal in my mind at this point, and there's a lovely wagon on Jack.

Yes it's L-1, and I'm hoping that Volk sent in his action. Sigh, there's only so much I can do.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Pom is very tired overworked, and her access has been very limited for the past few days, and will continue to be limited for an unknown period of time.

Pom likes referring to herself in third person.

She needs to look over things, but she's of the opinion that today might be the day for an Andrius lynch.

Pom is considering the possibility that Prana is scum and has attempted to clear his buddy Cupcakescum, but that's not her main thought at the moment.

Oh, and she agrees with DGB on the note of fruit. Wasn't this game supposed to be about MOAR FRUIT?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

PranaDevil wrote:Buggered if I know why scum have taken someone else out other than me last night.

I'd suggest we lynch Andrius today, I target someone tonight, if I land a guilty we lynch them and I'm confirmed that way. If I get an innocent, you lynch me and confirm everyone I've said is innocent. Either way town's on course for an easy win.
Makes sense. But if you're scum you'll announce a guilty on a town anyway. I guess it's the best plan.

VOTE: Andrius.

Cupcake, be sensible and shoot someone other than Fate. DGB is at least a better alternative, despite the fact that I don't find her terribly scummy. She should do her analysis though.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think I'm also a tad suspicious od IAAUN. Grrr
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Benmage wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:
Benmage wrote:llama, dgb, xvart....w.t.f has noone hammered yet?
Because not everyone's claimed... and if they have... can someone who has noticed them all post a compiled list of it all?
Guderian 1,1 Watcher
Benmage 3,4 VT to watcher
Ellibereth 5,1 Neighborizher
Hoopla 10,1 VT (Don’t remember to what)
Le Cupcake 10,6 Even day-vig
xvart 11,7 VT to Even night vig.
Fate 13,1 Tracker
PranaDevil 13,10 Cop
llamafluff 8,1 Vanilla to Neighborizer
Drippinggoofball 6,10 VT to Weak Doctor
iamausername 6,11 VT to Gunsmith
Andrius 6,1 <--- Random WINNER VT to Supersaint.
Pomegranate 6,1 <--- Random Double Loser! …..Unsaid? Who cares, cleared by Prana.

There....Happy? Nothing has changed.

Hammer.
Near the beginning of the game I stated that I didn't have a chance to send in a role choice, and am therefore a VT.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Pomegranate »

VOTE: Nacho, just in case.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Pomegranate »

SpyreX wrote:http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/kCg2GMpNNKu <--- Dead chat.

All other chats are up to the respective parties to party out.

All in all, once D1 went the way it did, I thought it was going to be a town sweep. And it was.

My only disappointment is the 2 modkills.
It wasn't a sweep- we lynched Andy. If only he hadn't lurked so badly.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Katsuki wrote:LOL even in the dead QT parama's reads failed. :P

Yeah andrius, your BS about gandalf town and blah blah only further reinforced my scum tunneling on you. Lei did say that she may have believed your being busy with finals, but I remember D1 when you were posting actively in other games and not PYP, so. = =

P-EDIT: I was tempted to kill fate, if only for his indignation, but thought better of it. :P
Remind me: Le Cupcake comprised of you and...?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Hoopla wrote:It is a PYP tradition for Pom to lurk though.
Uh, yeah... but mine was not
half
as bad as Andy's. I actually tried to keep on top of the thread and all that, and I (occasionally) GAVE OPINIONS on stuff and people. So be quiet Andy- :P .
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Andrius wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Hoopla wrote:It is a PYP tradition for Pom to lurk though.
Uh, yeah... but mine was not
half
as bad as Andy's. I actually tried to keep on top of the thread and all that, and I (occasionally) GAVE OPINIONS on stuff and people. So be quiet Andy- :P .
And this doesn't count, obviously. I still want to play with you some time. :P
Play =/= Andy lurks.
Yes. It's odd that we haven't really played together at all, if you don't count this.

Hmm. I'm not joining many games these days, so if you want to PM if you find one that would be of interest to both of us, that would be good. I'll probably be on the lookout too.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”