the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:25 am

Post by the silent speaker »

I think I have a strategy, though when I came on to post it yesterdy, I found that night had fallen.

We vote as normal. When someone is close to what would have been a lynch, he claims and/or kills the player he finds most suspicious. That way, if he's a goon he'll be exposed, and if he's not a goon the daykill will simultaneously cofirm him and kill someone a nongoon found most suspicious. It's not really a breaking strategy, but it should at elast help us play.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:11 pm

The people I am most suspicious of: TSAGod, for first suggesting that Baby Jesus was a cop; Monty and WindSlicer, for not yet posting. I would be happiest if one of them were to kill TSAGod, but (as per my suggestion yesterday) we should get pseudo-votes from everybody and reach consensus before doing anything precipitate.
Vote (victim): TSAGod; vote (killer): either of Monty or WindSlicer.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:09 pm

You assumed, did you? Before anyone had made any comments whatsoever on proposed tactics yet.
Change vote (victim): RangeroftheNorth, change vote (killer): TSAGod.
Also I don't like your "just forget about the 'don't kill me' part."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”