Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

This is a public service announcement...I'll be killing scum today. I can feel it in the air.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Vote: evilpacman18

Evil little girl is evil.

Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 am

chesskid3 wrote:seriously man fuck this game, fuck ytram, etc etc. Just dont lynch me today and then you can lynch me tomorrow if you really want, mmkay?
No.

Unvote, vote chesskid3
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Ythan wrote:Your ability became useless when they gave it to you.
Come now, that was not nice at all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Bunnylover wrote:I am wondering. If Chesskid3 is town, do we still want him alive with that ability lol.
I agree.
chesskid3 wrote:You people are idiots. You actually want to lynch a role that's going to suicide at the first chance anyway instead of lynching scum. Only people on this wagon should be scum.
Why should I believe you?
chesskid3 wrote:My faction is Hero. Fuck off, k?
Calm your language.
chesskid3 wrote:Ok you know what I'm going to get modkilled. Fuck you both.
After this post, anyone not voting chesskid should be immediately shot.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:30 pm

There's really no reason to drag bulbasaur into another long, harrowing day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:34 pm

:lol:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:12 pm

If he gets himself modkilled, we likely won't even know what faction he is from or his wincon. I intend on lynching him now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 pm

UNVOTE

I haven't been following.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:32 am

Please, someone make a summary, it is impossible to go through all these pages. At least point me to some important posts, damn it, have some mercy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Blooderection wrote:
Aikage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Please, someone make a summary, it is impossible to go through all these pages. At least point me to some important posts, damn it, have some mercy.
This is truth. i started readin but everytime i take a break theres more pages to read and not much makes sense.

with this many people were almost better off lynching randomly

also instead of claiming i will simply show u why i have no motivation:

Vote: Mafuyu
Why don't you just self vote that way we can lynch randomly and lynch a lurker.
I'm thinking the opposite, actually.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 am

Dekes wrote:I'd like people like ABR, ZONEACE, Mafuyu, zwet, jmj and whoever to stop complaining about the thread's length and weigh in more. Yeah, the thread is long and filled with spamming and I wish town would come to a consensus in the near future. But we'll definitely get there quicker if everyone shares their opinions. Just pick some points that stood out to you or look into Iso's of people who you find suspicious.
Those who are making the thread so long should bring up a set of points you wish for us to weigh on and then we will.

Someone asked me about why I didn't weigh in on page 4, well, it's because I didn't think it was a good bandwagon and I ignored it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:05 am

O.K. well I don't know why everyone else unvoted chesskid, but I might as well let him try to vanillize and then if he doesn't die tonight I'll vote him tomorrow. So what's the deal with Ythan and Le Cupcake?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
GandalfIzSik wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Ythan, if you can provide me with another elemental modifier that makes sense for Nayru, I'll believe that you have good intentions here. I've always associated wisdom (Nayru's domain) with water, so that's why I believe the claim.
Not all roles have elemental modifiers lol.
GandalfIzSik wrote:BTW, scum obv. have fake role PMs. I thought we decided that a long time ago?

These statements contradict each other.

If Cupcake's claim is fake, provided by Reck, then why are you arguing about the content of the claim? The content would be given by the mod, if it were a fake role PM, no?

You can't have it both ways. You can't say "Goddess doesn't have an elemental modifier" and say "Fake claims are given by mod".

If Cupcake's claim is a fake claim FROM THE MOD, then the elemental modifier must exist. (Even if the whole claim is fake)

If Cupcake's claim is NOT from the mod, (which you say is wrong) then your first statement is logical (somewhat).

So which is it? Is the elemental modifier a lie, or does the mod give fake PM's?
Well it is possible that he modified the fake PM the mod gave le cupcake to include the elemental modifier, right?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 am

Reckamonic wrote:
Prodded Untrod Tripod, Substrike22, DTMaster, and Kairyuu.
Note: both of the mods will be in Montreal this weekend, thus fairly V/LA Friday through Tuesday.
What are you doing in Montreal?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:32 am

RayFrost wrote:If you are so incapable of coming up with good cases, just follow my lead here:

Vote: GIS

Why not.
Vote: GIS
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:34 am

The doublehead thing is just not working for them and I wonder why. Is it because they can't agree on how to look pro-town? Or is it because they are proactively trying to confuse us? Die die die!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Many people have complained that the Ythan-Me argument is getting the town nowhere. Fast.

I tend to agree on this... but I really don't want to just drop off Ythan wagon like that. I have a strong feeling he's scum (he'd disagree, and say he has a strong feeling I'm scum, but I digress).

However, it may be in the best interests of town, to get rid of the Hydra/VI combo, that is GIS.

If I switch my vote to GIS, can I be promised that the town won't just drop the Ythan case?
O.K.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:The confusion hypothesis isn't necessarily a scum tell.
If they are purposefully doing it then yes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:25 pm

ARGUE TOMORROW
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Let's come together as one and lynch today
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 am

Well I spent most of the other day with the mods and it went something like this...

Albert: So guys, who's the scum?
*reck looks at dram*
*dram draws a blank expression*
Albert: Is it Ythan? Is it Lady Lambada?
*silence*

I haven't found anything....but reck did start picking his nose when I mentioned Lady Lambada....could be a tell, or could be nothing at all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 am

There's no point in leading a bandwagon with this many players in the game. Be patient and let the chips fall where they may and you might be gladly surprised.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:45 am

LL, what is the case on substrike and what do you think about it?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 am

I don't like this at all, sounds like he's jerking us around with more bullshit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:28 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:VOTE: chesskid3

You're not contributing in any meaningful way. Jester?

Also, I was always a Squirtle guy, so fuck your super effective bullshit. :)
Untrod Tripod wrote:are you really taking a page four claim seriously?
QFT.

I agree with Ythan on the Mothrax point, I think that deserves clarification.

I also fail to see JaBOC's scuminess.

Substrike has claimed to be a supporter of the Cupcake lynch. However, before he even starts on this train of thought, he was originally pressing for CH3's lynch.

Throughout his ISO, it is the opinion of Substrike that CH3 is probably a JESTER. This speculation is seen even in the same post as his VOTE on CH3. A huge contradiction.

Contradiction: In general terms, why would you want to lynch a Jester? It's illogical. It is to the benefit of neither town NOR scum. Ergo, it is hard for me to believe he thinks CH3 is a Jester, and keeps his vote on him.

I have
3 explanations for this act:

1. This is a way for scum to hold their vote, while they lurk to the next day. Not many questions will be raised concerning his vote, when its been placed this strategically on the wagon. When the Chesskid wagon collapsed, he could no longer hold his vote safely there, and removed it in favor of Cupcake (I'll discuss this after).

2. Look at the following post:
Substrike22 wrote: It's my understanding that lynching a Jester either meets that person's win condition, or
penalizes the town
(or person who lynches them) in some way if they're lynched?
Bolded part is interesting. If you believe that lynching a potential jester could penalize the town, why was your vote on him?

3. -insert mandatory Substrike is confused town argument- Do I need to explain further? He could just be speculating for no reason. I do it a lot myself >.<

Now, onto his Cupcake "case". I airquote "case" because there isn't much to be seen. Looking at his ISO, he makes one comment about how she is active lurking, and then re-iterates it. About 10 times.

There is no other reasoning given. The only point Substrike ever addresses is Cupcake's active lurking, even when called out upon it, as seen here:
Substrike22 wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:
Substrike:

You're voting Cupcake solely for active lurking? What do you think of his/her softclaim? Cupcake has 92 posts, whereas you have 24. Again, why do you think his/her active lurking is worse than your own?
24 posts with content > 12 posts of content + 80 completely irrelevant ones. (content for her increased a little during the LLD argument, imo)

I don't know why you'd use a protect all ability on day one, assuming we're buying the role claim. And I don't buy a "why not" as an answer to "why". There are clearly all sorts of flavor speculations jumping around right now and hers is just adding fuel to the fire. The fact is, I agree with the people suggesting that there may be safe claims given to scum.

I don't see what I've been doing as active lurking. I've picked my case, made it, and I don't have a good reason to move my vote at this time. If all the other town reads I have want to lynch GIS today, fine. But Cupcake is scum and that's where my vote will be. GIS warrants a (preferable) vig or (not-preferable) investigation, given the VI Hydra status.

Obviously, I'm ignoring the tiny bit of flavor speculation in the middle, which fails the answer any questions about Cupcake's guilt in his eyes ANYWAY.

That's about all I can find on the case against Substrike Albert.

My personal thoughts on the matter is kind of... unknown. >.< Up until this post, I hadn't even known there was a case on Substrike... I hadn't seen him post much of anything, so I didn't consider him.

The points I raised above certainly make me feel more confident in a Substrike lynch. I still kind of like GIS over him, simply because I find GIS to be impossible to reason with, town or scum (more likely scum). At least with Substrike (when he's here) you can get valid arguments/information out of him.

However, I would not object to having GIS become vigbait, and lynching Substrike. (seeing as we have given up on Ythan today >.<) So long as GIS dies too.
Vigbait is stupid. You don't have an extra kill and you can't tell an unclaimed vig who to kill either. I say we lynch one of GiS and substrike now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Fine. If vigbait is stupid (and GIS seemed willing to be vig bait), I think that GIS > Substrike lynch ATM.

Would you agree? What is your stance on the two wagons? Which do you find to be superior, and why?
Yes, I agree, and your writeup on substrike was very good. I'm comfortable that the odds are on our side with these two.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 pm

I don't care which one we lynch first, let the off-wagoners decide.
Fate wrote:LL is still likely town as hell.

Gandalf still has my vote unless Substrike has surpassed em.

ONE OF EM DIE TODAY THE END IS FINALLY NEAR.
QFT
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:25 pm

I expect an earth and air witch left to burn on the stake for us today.

Hahaha Fate.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Seriously though, the witches were probably lovers.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Reckamonic wrote:
Untrod Tripod [GREAT DEKU TREE],
Tunnel-Visioned Devolving-Cop Modified Supersaint
, killed N1
Fate [KOUME],
Fire Witch Lover Copblocker Plant-Killer
, killed N1
Just A Bit Off-Center [KOTAKE],
Ice Witch Lover Jailkeeper Water-Killer
, committed suicide N1

It is now Day 2. Deadline is 3 weeks from this post.
Upon further examination, it says Lover in their role...

And there are no sky or earth witches in Ocarina of time lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Vote substrike
because he's the scummiest damn bastard in the game. (LL made a good summary post about why he's scum)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Seems like they were SKs
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:48 pm

And in the same scum faction of course
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Or 3rd party faction
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Twinrova indeed...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 am

Anyone else suspicious that substrike hasn't been posting at all today?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:11 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Mafuyu said earlier that the vote was the result of braking a requirement in Mafuyu's role. I could speculate as to the reasons that such a role would exist but I'd rather not without more information, at least. For now, don't mind nameloc. He'll be a danger to town when it gets closer to lylo, but not a risk at the moment.

I missed that. Thanks.

Ugh, this is gonna be another one of those 80 page days... isn't it? >.<
:mad:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Can I get a motion going for sages claiming who they need to die to activate their powers? We might get a clue from that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Of course one of the two who have already claimed will convey the message.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Lynch substrike??
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:42 pm

So daycops iz fail?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:58 pm

DT is super duper convincing I am down to do as he says for today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:59 pm

No sarcasm. And substrike, just because you post a lot now that you're pressured doesn't make you town. RayFrost should also take heed of that last sentence.

BE, blehh not satisfied with him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I do. He yaps a lot with the votes piling on.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:25 pm

I rather lynch substrikes......I'll change my vote 48 hours before deadline to BE if subs is livin this day through
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:40 pm

Town: LL, Nikanor, RayFrost
Scum: Substrike, BE, lurkers

Unvote, vote BE
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:28 am

FOS AKR

wtf
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:14 am

Here's my theory:

The sages need to kill the temple bosses to unlock their powers; Twinrova is one of them. What does this mean? For one, it means that killing members of the faction "Boss scum" will grant the sages powers. It also means that there can't be a Boss scum inside the sage temple, because that would mean gaining a set of abilities from killing someone of his own scum faction. My theory is that there was scum inside the temple from the Purple faction, but not the Boss scum faction.

So from this theory, I confirm as town Chronopie and the rest of the sages.

In addition to that are the two masons who were partnered with Nikanor, who is now confirmed town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 am

I'm not quite sure that the Orange color is the Boss scum faction...because they might only be SKs. I was thinking of this, and if the mods are going to differentiate Twinrova from the Ice and Fire Witches, then Twinrova must be the real boss of the temple, who is the scum. So it's quite possible we haven't even started catching the Boss scum: Volvagia, Bongo Bongo, etc.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2946 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 am

Think of it, if the Ice and Fire Witches were scum, then even if they are lovers, they would still have 3 kills, which is crazy for a single faction. Each of the witch could kill a plant or a water type role, and that's without counting the standard kill. That's why I'm suspicious that they might not be the Boss scum. I'm not certain of this but I'm just saying we have to be careful before discounting certain theories.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:40 am

When both witches died, Chrono's sage powers didn't activate, which can only mean that Twinrova is a separate entity from the witches. Speculating that Twinrova is scum here, what does that make the orange-colored witches?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 am

No shit, sherlock
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 am

DTMaster wrote:I'm at school so I'll reply to the most recent questions/comments.

1. Cupcake/ABR: If you guys are really stressing multiple scum factions (as in 3) the purple scum-fits that bill better then yellow (or we did not uncover the SK yet). Aside from flavour arguments the reason why I think yellow is mafia rather then a team of SKs is:

a. There were two of them. A team of SKs should be treated as a team of scum, therefore the difference between mafia and SK is redundant. Speculating on SK factions is something only Mafia could do. Thus it's best to treat them as scum.
They are lovers. And they don't make sense as boss scum. Twinrova is boss scum.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The primary flaw is bolded in the quote. How does Boss Scum = Not Scum? You yourself admitted to possible multiple factions. It is also confirmed that Substrike was scum, AND that he was part of the sage neighborhood.

I agree. None of the sages can be boss scum, due to their claims of "killing boss scum to gain powers", and substrike's flip.

My theory is as follows: Some credit goes to Ythan for this. The scum grouping inside the Sacred realm of the sages is full of MINI BOSSES. For example: The Poe Sisters? Ythan mentioned that the mini bossed could be scum earlier on.
Full of mini bosses? How many factions do you think there are? That's preposterous. I say there's poe scum, SK lovers, boss scum. SK are dead, sage poe scum is dead, ain't no boss scum in the sage realm, so now all the sages left are town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:38 pm

DTMaster wrote:Immediate responses:

@ABR
1. Lovers scum is still possible. The fact that there is an entire setup called Lovers Mafia should be a hint, and it's a mini normal game. You haven't had any proof to show that these two are SKs.
Only scum could determine that because they would know more about the factions
then the town.
This is my evidence:

There's Twinrova, and we assume she's Boss scum. Then there's also Ice and Fire witch, who are lovers and scum. And we have completely separate poe scum. So unless Boss Scum are made up of Twinrova and the lovers, which would be 3 scum, plus any number of bosses that the sages need to kill, that would make for a hell of a lot of scum.
DTMaster wrote:2. I still don't understand why there couldn't be "boss scum" within the neighborhood. This assumption assumes an uneven distribution of scum to neighbors (which is possible) which lacks any mirroring. Based on Chrono's statement Substrike provided an identical claim to the rest of the sages showing that scum would be given fake claims. Heck, as a mod I'd put the person's real role as their target, and make their fake claim be the lyncher to their target for lols and giggles for situational irony.

It's sloppy to auto clear the unconfirmed block. Scum hunting within the neighborhood should still be done while we focus on our main cases.
First off, we know that scum have fake claims already since we are allowed to quote our role PMs.

Second, because every sage has a Boss scum they need to kill to be booted off the temple and acquire their true powers. The sage Boss scum would then have to kill one of their own members to unlock that power? I don't think so and that's why I want to clear the sages right now, and concentrate on finding scum in the remaining players, IE: not chronopie & and weighing in the sage claims very heavily before lynching.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 pm

I get what you mean with the irony thing, but I just don't see it. Even if I was wrong and there was more scum in the neigborhood, it's still 3 or 4 to 1 with substrike gone. And that's only if I'm wrong. I think we should lynch players NOT part of the neigborhood today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #56) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

Vote: DGB
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #57) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:32 am

If memory serves my list of scum included

chesskid
substrike
Dekes
KOC

So I'm just gonna go with that and see how it goes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Ythan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:They are lovers. And they don't make sense as boss scum. Twinrova is boss scum.
Why do they "not make sense"?
3 members of the Boss scum would be members of the spirit temple in that scenario. There's 4 other temples.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Where did he go?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Kdub wrote:I'm not comfortable with the Aikage wagon. Yes, he's brought it on himself with the softclaiming, but half the people voting him right now haven't said a word about him before today, now all of a sudden they want a claim. I am specifically pointing at mothrax, vezo, zwet, and Chrono here. All of you: why didn't you say anything about Aikage yesterday when he started talking about his role?
I agree with this.

Umm where is Aikage? Shouldn't we wait until he posts before piling votes on him to L-1?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3152 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Actually Bunnylover, I believe LL unvoted Aikage.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Because zwet always claims miller Day 1?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:40 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:Aikage hasn't claimed, and is still alive?
For all we know he doesn't even know he's being voted...we don't know where he is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Are you robots? Why are you repeating yourselves?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (isolation #65) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 am

I want to lynch someone else.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm

On the bright side, I'm sure we'll find scum on the Aikage wagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3262 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Bussing?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 pm

I've had my eye on KOC for awhile as well. I would like to see his panties hang, and not just for it to dry if you know what I mean.

Unvote, vote KOC
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Not that I particularly agree with anything about his supposed scumslip argument or anything, I just feel he is scummy in general.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #70) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Knight of Cydonia wrote:"Not that I particularly agree with anything about his supposed scumslip argument or anything, I just feel he is scummy in general"
Stellar
reasons to vote me, guys.
But you are. For awhile now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:28 am

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:"Not that I particularly agree with anything about his supposed scumslip argument or anything, I just feel he is scummy in general"
Stellar
reasons to vote me, guys.
But you are. For awhile now.
Please, detail exactly how I'm scummy.
I think you're the mafia because of a number of little reasons.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:In anycase, can we have some Chrono votes?

I don't like this claim about Twinrova still being alive. I think Chrono is Poe scum.
Given that the Witch Sisters have to combine to form Twinrova, I doubt Twinrova is actually alive. Does smell a bit like trying to throw us off the scent.
Chronopie claimed that he would receive powers and be barred from the temple if Twinrova died, but he claims the mods confirmed that he did not in fact fulfull his activation requirements. So from your point of view, he's either lying, the mod is lying, or Twinrova is alive. And then you continue to cast suspicions on the sages but you vote Aikage.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:I'm fairly sure that we don't have a town vs. town situation, given the claimed targets of the sages so far. Not entirely sure how a Beefster lynch would answer the question anyway.
Honestly, Beefster feels... faily towny to me, especially gaining points for the shift analysis... but I'm hesitant to call him a full town-read.
Aikage, however, has been stalling his claim having softclaimed for far too long, and needs to do so. An Aikage wagon is the way forward.
Vote: Aikage
It doesn't add up to me. I don't like the timing of this vote either. It feels like you got late to the party and didn't hammer in time.

Your general posting is congruent with someone that wants to get the day over with without finding scum.

The slot is quite scummy as well.

jen only voted for one player, GIS, and very late in the wagon.
jenniwren wrote:The one person I have the most confident read on will not be the lynch today (Zoneace), but I think the cases on Gandalf and Substrike are both strong. I'm choosing to
Vote: Gandalf
. The many contradictions in his play are impossible to ignore, hydra or not.
She posted a lot, but besides her first vote -that she herself dismisses as too early in the game- and her self-vote, she only voted for GIS, 10th on the wagon. She talks, a lot, about verdant and non-verdant, whatever, repetitive trivialities, the fact remains in all her posts and her arguments and her attacks, she only ganged up on someone at the end of the wagon, much like you did, KOC.

I don't like the general trend and that's why I'm voting you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:41 am

DTMaster wrote:1. I dislike the KoC votes because KoC is acting like the devil's advocate.
You think he was acting as the devil's advocate when he placed Aikage at L-1?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Would really appreciate imput from Sensfan asap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:46 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm just going to vote whoever DTMaster is voting.
Your talk is cheap, your thought is void and your vote is missing :P

Seriously, everyone should vote for someone by now, and hopefully Sensfan is going to post soon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:24 pm

What are your thoughts on the dead players so far?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 am

DTMaster wrote:Also a DGB sheep is scary. A DGB rabid wolf pack leader is what I expect.
DGB is gambitting. Wait for it...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3396 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:05 am

Let's lynch KOC.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3438 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:41 pm

I thought I had a strong read on DGB, and she instantly felt like scum to me, but from her last 3 posts, I feel she's more uninterested than anything. I feel like she could contribute more if she decided to read the thread. I want to give her a chance and lynch KOC.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:54 pm

I DO see the logic in not lynching an unclaimed role, but I'm looking at the first page here, and I much rather go with my stronger read. I know a few of you expressed interest in lynching KOC too...let's try to get the wagon together and lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 am

KOC's done jack shit, hasn't even looked at the case against him, misrepresentation after misrepresentation, defends beefster because "he seems like a competent player", when we all know he's just sugaring up people that could otherwise be voting for him...

I don't see why NOT to lynch him aside from "he hasn't claimed yet".
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:09 pm

NICE!!

Even though I was wrong about Aikage, that should be the last of the SK group and definitively settle the Twinrova argument.

Now I do have my suspects, but I want to hear from two other players first, one of which is DTM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3475 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Chronopie, rank the following players please: DGB, vezok, bunnylover, mothrax
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3478 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:43 pm

I have to ask...what does the second part of your name derive from LL?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Woah cool. I love jap stuff. You should make a game themed on that, I'd join it :P

Right now I'm pretty happy with the status of this game. I think by looking back at interactions from both scum parties we can figure out the partners fairly easily.

My safelist includes Chrono, LL, LeCupcake, and I also put Ythan in there but I forgot why. DGB and zwet I *think* are town, DTM I don't know. The rest need to go. Also I have no recollection of who vezok and mothrax are.

And of all town players, I think Sensfan was the best one that could die since we didn't get ANYTHING from him, ever.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:03 pm

I feel like giving you a slap in the face followed by big hug lol. DGB can I has this one for Goofbash? :D
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3484 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Why are you speaking turkish
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 pm

This is: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=14986

Will you be flying in from France then?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Gatineau?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Awwww........East Coast as in P-E Island? That's so inconvenient..

You know that you're the only one I feel safe with in this game? It's true. Chronopie comes in a close second ;)

We should be friends after the game :P

And definitely come to Goofbash.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:We can't be friends in game? ;_; (Nah, I'm kidding. Would love you befriend you ^_^)
I'm afraid not. See, I know that you're town, but you have no guarantee that the opposite is true!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 pm

Bunnylover, who among the lurkers and non-contributors do you suspect? How are you better than any of them? Why do we see a lot of opinions but little reasoning from you?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Trust me, I'm not afraid to hang you from the nearest gallows if I get even the slightest inkling that you're scum.

But that doesn't mean I can't be pleasant in game ^_^
Well, as long as the gallows are near then there shouldn't be a problem between us ;)

The pleasure is mutual.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 am

Bunnylover is extremely scummy...

Is DTM back from V/LA yet?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:53 am

Bunnylover wrote:I would beg to disagree with the next sentence. I believe that I give out my opinions and give reasoning. Or if I do not give reasoning, when question I give it out. Can you provide some example where I fail to give reasons for my opinion?
Everywhere. You recycle cases and regurgitate them later or you just say that you agree. That's not providing your own reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:15 am

Bunnylover wrote:So I can't say, "I agree with this" and then give my own opinion as well?
What cases have I recycle? I have only made one case and that is on DGB, and even that is small.
What is the point of other people making cases if no one can agree with them or put their input into it?
Before DGB, there was Beefster. You followed DTM, didn't you? Yes you did. You're taking a backseat driver position and not doing a single thing to scumhunt.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@ABR: If he's so scummy, please place your vote on him. This is the play for today.
Hello thar! :P

I'm waiting for 2 players to post before I lay my vote. One of them is DTM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:11 pm

O.K. I'm happy with DTM so far. Beefster, what did you do last night please?

Besides that, I don't like Bunnylover. He acts overdefensive and is part of the problem, not the solution.

Vote: bunnylover
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3641 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 pm

We should really lynch BL.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:47 pm

LOL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Beefster is pinging my scumdar.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:01 am

What is your way DGB?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:DGB visited Beefster... and he died? I think for now that'll warrant a
Vote:DGB
What is this?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 am

Why are you saying that DGB visited Beefster? Did she claim she was going to do that yesterday somewhere?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 am

DGB, time to claim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:35 am

AKR do you want DGB to claim immediately as I do?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 am

Frog said she visited Beefster.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3763 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
AKnottedRope wrote:DGB: aikage was orange scum, why do you have him as red?
Ah, good question, I was going to spell it out, but I forgot.

If you look at the OP, Aikage isn't orange, Aikage is
DARK ORANGE
, while JaBoc and his lover are plain
ORANGE

They look the same to me on the screen, but it turns out, they are different.

So to make the distinction between "dark orange" and "orange" easier to see, I switched "dark orange" to "red."
Probably just a mod mistake, there's 5 different shades of color that all look the same on the color panel.

I am more interested in DGB claiming right now and no bullshit, no consulting with your scumbuddies, nothing. Just quote your role PM. I want to see what you did last night with my own eyes and not with your twist or interpretation on it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 am

FOS Ythan
as scumbuddy for DGB when DGB flips I-told-you-so scum
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3771 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:No, the colors from the panel come up as HEXADECIMAL.

They were WRITTEN IN by the mod as English color names.

Big difference.
Granted. You solved the mystery of the SK trinity.

Now what exactly did you do last night. Full claim please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 am

Ythan wrote:Let's see, she claims to have actioned me and I claim to have some knowledge that she's telling the truth. Use heads. Albert, you FoSing me now is at least kind of plausible but Lady quit being the worst player in the game by sheeping him so obviously.
I obviously don't believe you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:09 am

I believe you were about to fetch your role PM before we got sidetracked.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:15 am

It's taking a long time. I would like to share a story while we wait. A very long time ago, there was a woman on mafiascum who was as popular as she was prolific. A game mafia game where she won or lost ended, and she proclaimed, "Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity."

Do you know how I know you're scum DGB? The name of the person you replaced isn't striked out.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3790 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 am

Relax. There are 2 votes on DGB. Quit your quicklynch fear-mongering and let's savor this day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:24 am

Beefster wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:
This is a huge Dodongo that eats anything! Give it a shock, and finish it off with your sword!

Welcome to Ocarina of Time Mafia,
Kairyuu
Beefster
. You are
King Dodongo
. You’re a giant Dodongo who rules over your fiery cavern...however, you’re just overprotective, not evil! You don’t want the evil to take over Hyrule, because that puts your cavern in jeopardy too! Despite your past differences, it’s time to let bygones be bygones and save the land from evil.

Race:
Fiery Infernal Dinosaur
Faction:
Hero

You are a
Miller Wagon-Centric Voteblocker Roleblocker
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Monstrosity
- Despite your pledge to help the heroes of Hyrule defend their fair land from the certain evil at hand, people still have a hard time trusting you due to your previous allegiances. If you are checked by a cop, they will believe you are still evil.

Active Abilities:

Rolling Attack
- At any point during any day, you may target a current wagon. You will roll into a ball and charge everyone on that wagon, removing their vote for the day and blocking all of their actions until the start of the following day.

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per phase.

Win Condition (Hero):
You win when all threats have been eliminated and the land of Hyrule is safe once again.

Please confirm via return PM.

The topic is here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 53&start=0
Actions so far:
Oct 7 at 9:11PM - Kairyuu used rolling attack on Ythan
We won't learn anything about the shift if my power is shifted to an empty wagon. For us to get reliable results, everyone would need to vote on the person below them in the player list, and then I would use my rolling attack. Assuming dead players are skipped, we would know exactly where it got shifted to. If nobody loses their vote, we'll know it got shifted to whoever is in slot #1 (or Reck if the #28 votes #1 rather than Reck)
I found you not one, but two scumbags. The rest is in your hands, town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 am

Here's my theory....DGB and Ythan are the last of the two Poe scum, and they can't win with the other one dead because Lady Lambada and Le Cupcake or PGO masons. They decide that they will win together or die together. They swear a silent promise to back each other until the gritty end.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 am

Beefster wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:
This is a huge Dodongo that eats anything! Give it a shock, and finish it off with your sword!

Kairyuu
Beefster
Reckamonic wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
They say that the owl named Kaepora Gaebora is the reincarnation of an ancient sage.

DGB
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:36 am

I had the best Sherlock Holmes scumcatcher epiphany post in all history of mafiascum :neutral:

And you guys being all "oohh well we shold give her benefit of the doubt durrr maybe frog wasn't right herp derp maybe she got her pm that way whan nobody else did derp derp durrr"
Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's taking a long time. I would like to share a story while we wait. A very long time ago, there was a woman on mafiascum who was as popular as she was prolific. One day, a mafia game where she won or lost ended, and she proclaimed, "Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity."

Do you know how I know you're scum DGB? The name of the person you replaced isn't striked out.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3820 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:43 am

Ythan wrote:Al, if you think it's fake you must think it's a mod-provided fakeclaim. Right? In that case, I don't see your argument sticking.
I don't think she was mod-given exactly the fake role PM.

It fits the discrepancies of SK Aikage's claim. Aikage's role PM was flawless, but he took a lot of time to claim, and, gues what.....the same mistake as DGB. The person he replaces didn't have their name crossed out:
Aikage wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:
I'm working on something really cool right now! But I think it's going to take a while... If you can wait five or six years, it should be ready. OK?

Aikage
. You are
Medigoron
. You run a small blacksmith shop on Death Mountain... though it’s not as good as your brother’s. And you can make some cool things... though they’re not as good as your brother’s. In fact, you know what? You’re tired of being compared to your brother! If you step up and help fight against the evil in Hyrule, maybe you’ll be recognized as a hero...and then people can stop comparing you to your goddamn brother!

Race:
Fiery Giant Goron
Faction:
Hero

You are a
Anti-Sleeper Voteless Untargetable Inventor
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Walls and Grudges
- Your brother, ALWAYS your brother. Well, until your brother dies, your staying behind your walls, so there! Until Biggoron dies, you are untargetable, but also voteless.
Complete Darkness
- As long as Walls and Grudges is in effect, you cannot use Collection Studying.

Active Abilities:

Goron Collection
- You possess 5 inventions, labelled A to E. Each day you may give one of them to a player of your choice, who’ll receive it at twilight. The player who receives it will be given the same info as the one you possess about the invention upon reception.
Collection Studying
- Each night, you may take the time to identify one of your inventions.

Invention A
- ???
Invention B
- ???
Invention C
- ???
Invention D
- ???
Invention E
- ???

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per phase.

Win Condition (Hero):
You win when all threats have been eliminated and the land of Hyrule is safe once again.

Please confirm via return PM.

The topic is here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 53&start=0
there i claimed, now im probly gonna get nightkilled cause i have a sweet role now that i cna vote and help the town
You see. Please get a clue.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3825 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 am

I have proven to you that DGB is scum. Aikage's fake role PM didn't have the replacees name striked out, Beefster's real role PM did, DGB's fake role PM didn't. DGB is scum. Please let's look at the facts and not give leeway to the scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3828 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:49 am

Ythan wrote:Al when you're coming up with something like this you probably shouldn't bitch at people you're freshly explaining it to for not reading your mind. You saying they're provided in a scum chat and so are not sent fresh to replacements?
I don't know!!!!!! I know that DGB's claim is not what it's supposed to be, and that is enough for me!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 am

Nobody even knew what the frog did, you least of all since all you've been doing is iso'ing the vote counts. In all likelyhood both you and Ythan missed it.

Or maybe you are right, and it's the other scum faction that's messing with you. You didn't perform the kill, your scumbuddy did and they are framing you, so you know the frog is B.S.

And so what? You are still scum. The fakeclaim is undisputable proof.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3835 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:56 am

Vezok, AKR, look at your role PMs. WERE YOUR REPLACEES NAME CROSSED OUT OR NOT?

The proof is in the pudding, as they say. It's only a matter of time before you are revealed for what you are and the rope comes a-hangin.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:59 am

This is BULLSHIT.

1) She rages as scum this way in EVERY GAME.

2) Aikage's claim was believable too.

3) I explained how a scum faction cannot win with only ONE MEMBER LEFT, since there are two PGOs that they CANNOT KILL. In other words, they HAVE to back each other up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:THis is the message I got from the MOD:

Oh my, there's an Eyeball Frog staring at you!

I bet it would snitch on you publicly if ever you did something fishy!

I mean, you could probably kill it instead of doing some other action for a phase...

And I can't kill so......
Right, well I missed that, and it's completely besides the point now.

But uh...I missed this. I miss us :oops:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:07 am

mothrax wrote:ABR that was to akr who knows what I mean. Also, I have proof in my role pm thatmods are fallible. I am not going to outright claim at this point but give me a minute to get my computer.
Yes, I know they could have made a mistake. But do you really think that they would make a mistake for Aikage-scum, too? And get all the town ones correctly? I think that's implausible.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3862 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 am

Ythan wrote:
Le Cupcake wrote:Give up and let her die, ythan. You're next tonight anyways.
Oh no someone doesn't believe you better attack them. Why did we have to kill the one mason who wasn't complete garbage?
Please explain how DGB's play has not been terrible ever since she replaced in?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 am

My reason to suspect DGB is her riding DTM's coattails, "I'll vote whoever DTM is voting". Then she magically confirms Ythan and DTM. Oh, and makes a vote count analysis which really is only self-propaganda, because we can't even use her own data against her because she confirms herself, Ythan and DTM. There's purposely no objectivity to her calculations, and no pro-town inclination. She hasn't even claimed past actions yet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3886 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:43 am

She has every reason to be suspected if she presents herself as un-pro-townie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:45 am

If she was town, she would do her maximum to help the town. She clearly isn't doing that. Why wouldn't we suspect her?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Let me just say that there is more than gut for my suspicion of DGB as well.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3945 (isolation #129) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 am

Ythan wrote:What does your more than gut indicate? Because as I have said, mine indicates only that she is telling the truth about her target last night.
My meta on DGB indicates that she is scum. Keep in mind that I've been playing with her for many, many moons.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3947 (isolation #130) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 am

Why aren't you voting LL?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3949 (isolation #131) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 am

Probably just another mod mistake now -_-
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3951 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 am

Cupcake do we address you as he or she?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:07 am

??
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 am

You can't protect her Ythan.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:21 am

Do you know something that we don't?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:28 am

And you think the scum can't modify their alleged fake claims to suit their needs?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3964 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:33 am

Ythan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:And you think the scum can't modify their alleged fake claims to suit their needs?
Though she may have added that whole line
Yes Ythan, this is what we're thinking. Welcome to the party.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 am

Yes it is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:41 am

No.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3970 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 am

I established with Ythan the possibility of DGB fakeclaiming. Now it's a matter of convincing others.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3972 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 am

Ask away. I'm not dropping anything though. You are discouraging the pressure we are building up because of your overconfidence that we can lynch DGB whenever we like.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:05 am

DTM, do you want to use your ability on DGB? We will then all unvote her and scumhunt for the others.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4046 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:24 am

DTMaster wrote:If ABR's argument made sense and you wanted to strengthen the point so people understood it, wouldn't you be reviewing the PM? Finding the dot means you're rereading the PM.
I think your question is strange. I found discrepancies -in the form of a missing crossed out name- in the claim that made me think it was a fake. Vezok saw the extra dot. These are two different analysis that lead to the same conclusion, however one does not strengthen the other as they are indepedent.

My interpretation is this: vezok found the extra dot, came to the same conclusion that the claim was fake, and then when the mod said that it was a formatting mistake and LL unvoted, he exposed the tell he picked up and revived the bandwagon.

LL, what are your thoughts on AKR/mothrax?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4048 (isolation #144) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:34 am

I think Mothrax is town. I think AKR is scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4049 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 am

He's so flippy floppy it makes me sick.
AKnottedRope wrote:Also DGB: there's a lot of things you didn't add up right with your wagon analysis, and DTM's name is crossed through without any explanation. So... yeah, not liking that much.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:AKR do you want DGB to claim immediately as I do?
AKnottedRope wrote:Not particularly, she's not my biggest scumread right now.
AKnottedRope wrote:DGB isn't scum, ABR needs to stop or die.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Vezok wrote:@DTM: I didn't try and find something wrong in DGB claim. I just like reading claims and I found the dot issue.
I can't even understand the meaning of these two sentences. Everyone is trying to determine whether or not the claim is fake, and he just likes reading claims without trying to find something wrong with them, and oops he finds the dot issue? What the heck?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 pm

*waves at DGB*

Heyyy! :D Glad to see you're still in the game :)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4110 (isolation #148) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:19 am

AKnottedRope wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:OH really

Well we got our lying scum right up there in post #4105, because I definitely targeted you, and that's the result I got.
You got shifted from ythan to beefster last night, correct? cold the same thing have not have happened when you targeted vezok?
Bam. Caught scum. Good job AKR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (isolation #149) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

AKnottedRope wrote:And this makes DGB scum because...?
Because all day long she's blaming the frog, claiming shift blablabla, and suddenly she forgets all about it and claims that vezok is scum because he says she didn't target him. Right...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (isolation #150) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Death before dishonor DGB!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (isolation #151) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Less talk, more lynchin
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4156 (isolation #152) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:38 pm

DGB is now at L-1. Wait for DTM to use his vig before the hammer. Thanks.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4175 (isolation #153) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB is now at L-1. Wait for DTM to use his vig before the hammer. Thanks.
Why do you want DTM to
waste a vig shot
when
I can just as easily be hammered
, scum?

WHY?
I was thinking more along the lines of AKR, actually.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4178 (isolation #154) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Fine.
Unvote
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4179 (isolation #155) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 pm

DGB, thoughts on AKR and mothrax?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4182 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:28 am

Vote DGB
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:14 am

We're just wasting our time at this point.

DGB vanished, DTM promised to be back 2 days ago and we haven't heard from him since, everybody else lurking.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 am

Ladies and gentlemen, as considered by the town, these are our star players from worse to best:

Scummiest
DGB
AKR
Vezok
Ythan
ABR (DGB thinks I'm scum)
Mothrax
Zwet
DTM
Least Scummy

Nobody below me has been attacked all day. Everyone above me has been attacked by at least two players. I have been attacked by one player. That sums it up.

Mod: Prod DTM
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 am

Ythan wrote:Your anti-town is showing. Answer the question and stop trying to stifle others from doing the same.
My top suspects are DGB, AKR, and yourself Ythan. If DGB flips scum, I suspect you most of all. I've made this abundantly clear all day long and I am surprised you need to ask me again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:DGB, thoughts on AKR and mothrax?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4211 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:33 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:(2) Were I to flip scum, he's a dead man walking NO MATTER
HIS
alignment. If he's town, he's dead; if he's scum, he's dead. So it would be completely idiotic of him to defend me in this categorical way if we were buddies.
On the contrary, if he were your scumbuddy, he would defend you to the death because he can't win without you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm

You are so dead tomorrow Ythan it's not even funny. I'm going to lynch you to hell.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4236 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

See??? Zwet didn't hammer. You're safe.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #164) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:01 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:See??? Zwet didn't hammer. You're safe.
I'm pretty sure that ABR is on the scum team that framed me.

For instance, he unvoted me, and revoted me, leaving me at L-1 for zwet. On purpose. And he never ever wavered that he wanted me lynched, even though Ythan confirmed that I targeted him.

Also, he's not trying to solve the riddle of the frog lying, and Beefster's death. It's not in his best interests - because he's behind the frame up.
wtf is your problem with zwet? In my mind zwet loves you. You guys are always buddy-buddy. I thought he was going to be on your side and try to get me lynched.

I unvoted you so you could answer my question, but 2 days passed and nobody posted anything so I put my well deserved vote back on you. You are the scum, Ythan is your partner, and that is that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (isolation #165) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:02 pm

DGB just needs to die. I don't want to hear from her anymore. She hasn't added anything to discussion and she's wasting her own time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (isolation #166) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Ythan, you accuse me of rushing the day but I have never encouraged anyone to hammer nor to end the day. Your smear campaign against me, however, is noted.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (isolation #167) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Don't hammer before DTM sends in his choice, hopefully AKR, to vig off at twlight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4270 (isolation #168) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ythan, you accuse me of rushing the day but I have never encouraged anyone to hammer nor to end the day. Your smear campaign against me, however, is noted.
You did by putting me at L-1 with the expectation that zwet would hammer as he usually does.
My last game with zwet was War in Heaven II, I don't think I've ever SEEN zwet hammer ANYONE.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (isolation #169) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:I disagree with shooting AKR.
Oh I bet you do. Shoot AKR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (isolation #170) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:48 am

I know DGB and Ythan share the same scum alignment. Whether or not AKR is their partner also, I don't know, but AKR is DEFINITIVELY 100% boss scum. He is the second scum infiltrator of the group, I guarantee it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (isolation #171) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 am

Unvote
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:12 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:... AKR is DEFINITIVELY 100% boss scum. He is the second scum infiltrator of the group, I guarantee it.
I still want more elaboration.
Mothrax and AKR are the two sages left, one of the two we are almost sure is scum. It has to be AKR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:07 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:(1) How can you be 100% sure that both scum groups have a sage (or whatever)
(2) Why couldn't it be mothrax?
1. I said almost
2. I said I thought mothrax was town like 50 pages ago
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4335 (isolation #174) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 am

That settles that.

Vote DGB
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4339 (isolation #175) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:40 am

Save your melodrama for someone who cares.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4353 (isolation #176) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

BYE DGB...BYE BYE......BYE BYE......HAHAHAHA BOOMSHOT YOU'RE DEAD. HAHAHA. DEADDDDDD.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4358 (isolation #177) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

lol it's funny how DGB is the only one ever mentioning the frog and nobody cares.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4360 (isolation #178) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Ythan wrote:It stopped being funny a long time ago.
If I were coaching her the entire time, I would certainly feel the same way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4375 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am

This is way beyond epic fail

I am borderline asking for a replacement...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (isolation #180) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 am

Slay the poisoner, slaughter the action immune scum tomorrow. With any luck we will catch up on the kills with DTM's ability.

You done goof'd.

Vote DGB
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #181) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 am

Just vote for DGB AKR
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (isolation #182) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 am

On the other hand, it will make it easier for your boss scum to achieve majority with 3 players left standing as opposed to 2 of the poe scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4400 (isolation #183) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:56 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:ABR, I will kill you tonight.
Haha no you won't.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4402 (isolation #184) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Die scumbag
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (isolation #185) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:24 pm

And you are wrong thinking that I am scum
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (isolation #186) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So wait, you just claimed poisoner confirmed?
Yep. DGB your story is a sad one and it is about to come to an end. Make peace with your gods and die.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (isolation #187) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:13 pm

You don't phase me, we both know you are bluffing. Only one of us is going today and it is you.

Your companions DTM and AKR will soon be dead too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4411 (isolation #188) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Ythan is town. I confirmed it last night.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #189) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Oh no, Ythan is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:21 pm

As misguided as they come, but innocent nonetheless.

The flip of DGB confirms it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (isolation #191) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:27 pm

It's very simple. The argument stands that you and Ythan are paired. You flip boss scum. Ythan isn't boss scum. If he were poe scum, he wouldn't defend you. Therefore, Ythan is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4425 (isolation #192) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Le Cupcake wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ythan is town. I confirmed it last night.
Masons say otherwise.
I see...maybe AKR is poe with vezok while Ythan and DTM are DGB's buddies.

Let the record show that I think Ythan is town, however.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4426 (isolation #193) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm

I thought that Ythan was holding on to DGB because they were both poe scum and couldn't win with just one of them alive. However DGB flipping boss scum changes things...

I now think that Ythan is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm

No, I suppose not. How did you know?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 pm

You should state your reason clearly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4443 (isolation #196) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm going to wait for LL before voting
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4445 (isolation #197) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Well what's the rest of your tracking results? You might as well claim now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4448 (isolation #198) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm

O.K. well just full claim for me please Ythan
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:21 pm

So...

-waiting-

What are you stalling for?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”