Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pls don't give up this time Wraith.

+

hai everybody. (except you Chess, I hate you)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wraith wrote:Nero Cain, what do you mean by "give up?"
On day 4 you were all like
fuck this shit
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chesskid3 wrote:mafia(1)- WeaponsofMassConstruction Effect of this lynch: None. Proceeds directly to night without any lynch.

derp

^^^^^^^^^
thinks he's the mod.

+
if we vote any rule it should be #5 and steal the mods blue color.

That good enough for you? <3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

danakillsu wrote:And btw, chesskid3 is quoting the mod without quoting the mod, since quoting the mod is illegal. He is proving to TF that lynching "mafia" will not do anything.
Clever.
Bunnylover wrote:
Helghast wrote:Why vote for rules? we should be going after scum.
I think people are trying to find a way to break the game for the town.
That or mafia wants a prolonged RVS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ProkhorZakharov wrote: @Nero Cain: How come you're not voting anyone yet?
No one did anything scummy until page 4 and I wasn't around.

vote WeaponsOfMassConstruction

Yeah he was all like
this guy (Helghast) is scum but instead I'm going to vote with the rest of the town.
Then when he was pressed on it he votes Helghast? Panicked scum is panicking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^^^^
so forgot you were in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chesskid3 wrote:#105 by NeroCain makes no sense at all. Wasted vote is wasted, too.
:eek:

In ISO #3 Weapons said that Helgast was scum but instead of voting Helgast he shamelessly bandwagoned night along with others.

Then when Frozen presses him on the matter he he unvotes and votes for helgast?

This looks like scum trying to stay under the radar.

But it gives me great pause with your and slepless' defense of him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FrozenMirror wrote: Chesskid has reverted to VI status.
QFT!!!!
WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote:Blah.
*yawn*
is a towntell. Believe it.
This is quite horrid...

WMC, Chess or Sleepless needs rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gandalf5166 wrote:This game is a snoozefest.

The reason I haven't been posting much is because piosting TL;DR after every single is a little excessive.
Perhaps instead of lurking you could ya know add to the game. For instance what are your thoughts on Chess and WMC?

unvote;vote: Chess

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gandalf5166 wrote:Point out one sentence in that post that was unnecessary.
gandalf5166 wrote:Now, MoIs kind of WoTs are fine. He actually has content in every sentence.
:nerd:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ProkhorZakharov wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
FrozenMirror wrote: Chesskid has reverted to VI status.
QFT!!!!
[...]
WMC, Chess or Sleepless needs rope.
Wait, so you think he's a VI that needs rope? What makes him scum VI over town VI? Explain please.
I believe I called him scummy before I agreed that he was a VI. His play has been bad. It really looks like he's buddying/fefending WMC. 139 is horrid. The fact he believes WMC is town based on his *yawn* reaction/"towntell" is silly beyond belief. He either knows WMC is town based on him not being on his scum team or WMC is on his scum team.
Sleepless Assassin wrote:In response to why the Weapons wagon is garbage:
FrozenMirror wrote:
Weapons wrote: Yeah, Helghast is probably scum. Textbook call to action play.

But, unvote, vote: Night
I don't really like this at all. Weapons feels like he has a decent target to scum hunt and pressure, but he actively chooses not to. In lynching night, we lose a lynch and give scum a free night kill. Then we don't really have much of any advantage to us. Deciding against attacking a scummy looking player and instead trying to "break the game" seems much more motivated by scum mindsets than town. This is comparable to saying "Helghast is probably scum. Vote no lynch."

Unvote, vote WeaponsOfMassConstruction
for ignoring a scum suspect to do something pointless.
Nero Cain wrote:
ProkhorZakharov wrote: @Nero Cain: How come you're not voting anyone yet?
No one did anything scummy until page 4 and I wasn't around.

vote WeaponsOfMassConstruction

Yeah he was all like
this guy (Helghast) is scum but instead I'm going to vote with the rest of the town.
Then when he was pressed on it he votes Helghast? Panicked scum is panicking.
vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote weapons
Tasky wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: WeaponsofMassConstruction
There are four votes here. From what I see, the case is that Weapons made an amusing joke vote instead of voting someone who he just called scum. After Frozen, the last three just kind of jump on. Nero echos what Frozen already said where the other two add no text at all. Vezok's vote is all playstyle here. Tasky doesn't seem to be just randomly hopping the easy wagon considering he's had a few (unexplained) votes and has since unvoted. Nero comes out looking the worst here.

Unvote, Vote Nero
Hrmmm....ok

Timeline!!!!!

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:49 pm is my last post prior to me voting WMC.
Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm is the post where WMC says that Helghast
is scum but votes night instead.
Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm is when Frozen presses WMC on not voting for Helghast.
Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:47 pm is where WMC finally votes Helghast.
Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:27 pm this is where I vote WMC for voting Helghast
ONLY
'cause Frozen pressed him on the matter.

So how was I supposed to vote for WMC when I wasn't on? And really isn't that how you get a lynch anyways; ppl agree with each other.
vezokpiraka wrote:I voted weapons for what Nero said.
So your attempted buddying of Vezo and Tasky are noted.

+wraith=active lurking

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WeaponsofMassConstruction wrote: Yes, Nero, *yawn* is a towntell. It is loads of not giving a shit.
If you don't care whats the point of signing up?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sleepless Assassin wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote: Nero, your vote wasn't "I agree with Frozen". Hell, you never even mentioned Frozen. You just echoed his point without using his name like you wanted us to think it was original or something.
I think that if me and Frozen both agree that WoMC is scum then we're pretty much agreeing. lol
Though I think he looked 10x worse than when he didn't vote...the fact he voted after being pressed elevated my scum read on him.

unvote;vote:WoMC

From my vantage point it deff looks like you are trying to defend him [WoMC].

Tasky as vig fodder?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Feysal wrote: and watcher is clearly listed as pro-town.
:
I understand you are new but just b/c certian role is listed as pro-town or mafia doesn't mean that they
have
to be. Wich is prolly the reason for WoMC's preemptive
IZ NOT SCUM WATCHER

FrozenMirror wrote: Is a lyncher always a town role? I'm not terribly enlightened about them in-game.
Like I was telling Feysal...9 out of 10 times a lychee will be town. Though I've never played a game here with a lyncher so my experience is strictly off site. I was scum and a lynchee in one game but like I said 9 out of 10 times they are town. So Chess is, assuming Tasky is telling the truth which sets up a big WIFOM situation,
probably
town.

I still like the idea of lynching WoMC or Sleepless. Tasky is acceptable. If he's a lyncher then he's not going to help the town. He could be lying though; which is a nice scum gambit.

unvote;vote: Tasky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Feysal wrote: We lynched a town traitor.

FrozenMirror being a mason might suggest there is another mason around, depending on how the roles were randomized. Or not. Either way it should not matter, since with FrozenMirror gone we cannot confirm any mason claim.

mtc after football.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Feysal

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

chkflip wrote:Are you two seriously voting Feysal for the same thing theman did on the last page?
FoS
!~
No, although I really really dislike the fact that theman and Feysal are basically trying to get us back into RVS, its not why I'm voting him.

I didn't give a reasoning b/c I wanted to see who jumped and didn't jump.

So why did you vote him vezo?

Why did you not vote him CHK and Bunny?

I also like CHK's vezo catch.

umvote;vote: vezo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:TMH

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Bunnylover wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:You realize that he's now voting for his SECOND wincon, right? As in, he has to have two.
I'll explain it later, after his explanation.
you also have two wincons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mod: Are you going to replace any of those low posters?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:KaleiÐoscøpe

Dude is active elsewhere but not in this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So is Kitoari and WoMC was on today but says he's uber busy. Still Kale is the worst. 6 posts on day 1 WTF!!! (thank you for that post count chat, Feysal)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: end

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I so called out Chess o day 1. Me and Kitori were scum as well. He was a bomb. I was a gov.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunno. I know Sleepless called me scum and a few did call Kito scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gandalf5166 wrote:I thought he was town. >.>
YOU would.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”