Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Zoom Zoom.
kunkstar7 wrote:
Vote: Fate.
Murderer or Cult. Its win-win either way.

Might as well do the noise claims. Heard noise here.
Cult
MagnaofIllusion wrote: I’ve reviewed the player list. Of those players I am familiar with the player I feel is most likely going to be a potential problem long-term for the Investigators (regardless of alignment) is Furcolow. This is based on direct personal experience and the end of Stars Aligned II.

VOTE: Furcolow
I’d 100% agree although I already caught cult.
MagnaofIllusion wrote: Anyone want to volunteer as to not hearing noises N0?
Me.
hitogoroshi wrote:I have a question for everyone: What is your Stars Aligned experience? That is, have you played in both 1 and 2, just one of them, or is this your first?
First :?
Lost Butterfly wrote: Also, has Furcolow just been confirmed town?
Unfortunately.
Furcolow wrote: N0 as is humanly possible unless someone decided to admit they stalked someone and kill them tomorrow. If this is the case, it could be really good for us, or really bad. If they behave as confirmed town, and don't ever stalk then kill again, it could be really good for us. However, if they studder-step, and skip a night, it could really throw us off on who the person stalking and killing was. Therefore, if you all stalked, please do not carry out the kill unless you are going to kill a cultist.
Whatchya talkin bout willis?
MagnaofIllusion wrote: 3. You are claiming that Percy chose to randomize your Ward action due to a non-existent replacement rather than PM you and tell you the player you chose had replaced out and to choose a new target.
Yeah this is crazzzzynesss.

I did not hear noise last night. Dissapointing. Who wouldn't want to save/ward me? I am the essence of awesome.

Anyways caught Fate as cult because I didn't hear noise.

Vote Fate
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Benmage »

So since I didn't hear a noise I wasn't passed a fetish, and can't die tonight?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage wrote:So since I didn't hear a noise I wasn't passed a fetish, and can't die tonight?
Correct.
Badassss!

Moar Fate votes...obv cult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Read
I
between
stalked
the
Fate
lines
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Benmage wrote:Anyways caught Fate as cult because I didn't hear noise.
I see where you're coming from with this but I don't agree. I don't know what the history between you and Fate is but I certainly wouldn't say it's a 100% chance he'd murder you as an investigator. Just because you apparently felt compelled to stalk Fate based off of your mutual history doesn't mean Fate was similarly unable to put aside personal feelings for the good of the town. Also, if Fate is certainly out for your blood as an investigator, why wouldn't he Craft your Fetish as cult?
:lol: :lol: :lol: She would've if she was investigator. Fate has no allegiance to PTW. Fate would gladly lynch me or kill me (as town) if I was modconfirmed as town. Thats how awesome (sarcasm) she is. She probably did something else the cult wanted from her.

I can say with absolute certainty this is the best lynch of the day. Those who start weighing in and don't notice this will be heavily scrutinized.

Already disliking Triglav.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Benmage »

El Goosuki wrote:Hai guys.
We're actually (Elli/DGB/Katsu) not 2 of the 3 or whatever.
Yeah.
More later.
More furc confirmation.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Could people please read the rules before they post. Wingless and Fate, I'm looking in your directions.
Why are you not voting Fate?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:
Also, Anybody who took cower night 0 (for whatever reason) needs to claim so immediately.
Really...what a wasted statement. Claiming this is saying "hey I am a huge dumbass".
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
unvote
lets let benmage confirm himself imo
Why waste a confirmed town kill, on a confirmed cult.

This is where you need to stop being a constant VI and so people will stop advocating your policy lynch. Now revote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:BENMAGE IF YOU STALKED ME THEN JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL ME TONIGHT.

IT WILL PROVE TO THE COMMUNITY OF MAFIASCUM YOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF PLAYING ABILITY IN COMPARISON TO MINE.

BECAUSE:
1. I DIDN'T STALK YOU BASED ON OUR SUPPOSED "HISTORY" TOGETHER, INSTEAD I TOOK PRO-TOWN ACTIONS
2. YOU STALKED ME, BASED ON OUR "HISTORY" TOGETHER, SAID HISTORY IS YOU SAYING I ACT ANTI-TOWN ALWAYS AND COMPLETELY.
3. SEE 2, YOU STALKED ME FOR BULLSHIT OUT OF GAME REASONS, AKA,
YOU
ARE THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY IS ANTI-TOWN AND YOU ARE FILTHY FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
I actually asked you to replaced out of the game. But you are too dick of a human being to comply.

I am confirming myself town. You know if you weren't scum(cult) this game you would've done the same. But I will enjoy the flailing until I either, kill you tonight...or moreover hopefully lynch you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
unvote
lets let benmage confirm himself imo
Why waste a confirmed town kill, on a confirmed cult.

This is where you need to stop being a constant VI and so people will stop advocating your policy lynch. Now revote.
because you could be bussing, whereas if you man up and get the kill yourself you are confirmed.

Furthermore, we can kill two cult that way. I will consider revoting, but can you at least admit I have a point?
One of his fellow cult can resuscitate him, and I just waste insanities. He is confirmed CUlt....go. You can address me if I was bussing later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Because, I don't believe in your foolproof meta.
Awesome. Second cult caught.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote: "I R BENMAGE AND IM SO FULL OF MYSELF THAT I DON'T REALIZE I HAVE FATE'S META SO COMPLETELY WRONG I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS GENDER AND SINCE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT, AND OH OF COURSE HE WOULD STALK ME AS TOWN HE HATES ME, HE MUST BE CULT DOING SOMETHING ELSE"

^lol
Look at her flail.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Incorrect. In every game I've seen you buddy the shit out scum and tunnel on town. You blow. And you rolled cult this game whereas I rolled town. I was praying to the gods we wouldn't be cult together, and they answered.

G-G fate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote: "Yeah Benmage's an anti-town clown, but I'll search for Tools N0 like a good fucking townie"-Fate

Who's more mature here?
Who's more pro-town and hence better at this game?

yeah. I'm not flailing, nor will I ever flail, by any meager amount of pressure YOU put on me when I AM TOWN.
Incorrect here. You're attempts at saying you'd take the high road fall on deaf ears. All anyone has todo is read a tidbit of CEB and realize you have no control, and you are cult.

You are going to die regardless. Your best, most pro-town move at this point...if you were town, would be to accept you fate, Fate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Incorrect. In every game I've seen you buddy the shit out scum and tunnel on town. You blow. And you rolled cult this game whereas I rolled town. I was praying to the gods we wouldn't be cult together, and they answered.

G-G fate.
How many games have we been in together?

I blow? THAT GAME YOU FAKED A GUILTY ON ME IN I LYNCHED SCUM SINGLE HANDEDLY.

THE FACT THAT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACTS TO JUSTIFY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY JUST FURTHER ILLUMINATES THE FAILURE OF A PLAYER THAT YOU ARE. I AM GLAD EVERYONE WILL NOW JOIN ME IN MOCKING YOU.
Yeah, the one where you swore absolutely certainty on half the scum team and the SK as town.

Oh and the invitational that got dropped...where in the first few pages you already buddy the fucked out of Ythan who was scum.

You blow.

And alphabet....I caught you as a lyncher. Face it. I caught you again. Benmage +2, Fate 0
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

I leave for work in some 30 minutes...so that'll slow the spam. But with Fate alive expect a looooong thread. GL.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:I didn't even think about getting books or a kit
I feel like an idiot
I did, however, ward a very powerful 3-headed-hydra, naming two of them (hey, 2 out of 3 isn't bad!)

@Fate/Benmage: Can you all put your dicks away, or do I need to get a ruler?
unvote
this is just dumb. This game is the pinnacle of mafia, folks, can we not ruin it with a pissing contest?
Fate wrote:
El Goosuki wrote:lol
I don't think fate reads rules
I did, it took awhile, and I don't remember all of it.
Are you implying there's no way I can stop Benmage from killing me?
Is there a way someone else can ward me?
Ward won't stop the kill, only stalks and fetish passing and such
I know a way we can stop him

vote benmage
You just openly voted a confirmed town. This is where you fail again a mafia player on this site.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:BENMAGE IF YOU STOP TALKING FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND I COULD FUCKING SCUMHUNT INSTEAD OF YELLING AT A RETARDED KID AND TRYING TO TEACH THEM LOGIC.

YEAH LET THEM READ CEBM.

REMEMBER THE HIGH ROAD I TOOK THERE?

I COULD'VE GOTTEN YOU LYNCHED FOR FAKIGN A GUILTY, BUT I LYNCHED SCUM INSTEAD.

YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE.
No you didn't...you flailed and got lucky, and retracted saying you wish you did it on me but hit the panic button.

You still got like 1 out of 8 reads right there (the one forced as me being the catalysis)...shit we might aswell roll dice this game to see who we should lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:You caught me as a lynched due to GAME MECHANICS, and you having some hard-on for fucking targeting me. YOU ARE NOT A COMPETENT PLAYER BY ANY MEANS
AND WE ALL AGREE.
Actually I think you stand alone there....Maybe one your boyfriends would agree....but thats about all.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:You caught me as a lynched due to GAME MECHANICS, and you having some hard-on for fucking targeting me. YOU ARE NOT A COMPETENT PLAYER BY ANY MEANS AND WE ALL AGREE.

@Fur: yeah we can lynch an investigator who will be a murdered D1 just to save me, but it isn't fucking worth it. Like I said I'll just let him kill me tonight and let my flip JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT BENMAGE IS SHITTY PLAYER AND I AM INDEED A PRO-TOWN GOD WHO PLAYS THIS GAME 1000X BETTER THAN HIM.

Thats all that matters at this point, as you can see by me not voting him.
@FURC/ALL
SO when one of Fate's cults protects him tonight, and I gain another wasted insanity...will you lynch him tomorrow. (Seriously tho, today is the right course of action)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:also, the fact benmage is claiming stalk but trying to wagon fate makes him not confirmed town to me
makes him actually lean scum. why would town want to wagon the person they stalked? that's counter-productive.
So I don't fucking waste my one vig...jebus.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Is there a way to filter Benmage and Fate out from all the other posts?
Yeah...You can start bussing fate now and end the day.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:"Who will liekly become a murderer, d1"

just to clarify.

And when Benmage leaves I'll read the fucking thread, find scum, and that'll be that.
Negative. It takes 2 kills to be a murder. I have no interest. The mod himself said that its a near impossible WC.

I don't want to waste my 1 kill...hence you need to hang.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Nobody should have laundered.
Therefore anybody who does not admit they cowered, and is revealed to have got an insanity point on Night 0 must have stalked.
This is important information.
So why didn't you just ask who stalked last night.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:I don't care anymore what you think Benmage. SHIT TONS OF OTHER COMPETENT PLAYERS know I am good. Having a 2 year old telling me "u bad at dis" doesn't stop me in the slightest, ESEPCIALLY since after this shit blows over at the end of day the facts will be: YOU CHOOSE TO VIG N0 BASED ON SOME CHILDISH META-GRUDGE THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST.

And I'll sleep peacefully in my town grave, watching from the dead QT as others mock your play and choices D2.
I'm glad you think you're good. I'm glad I think I'm good. I'm glad we all have players who we respect share this opinions.

The fact is I fucking can't stand playing with you. Both as a person and as a player. I think you suck, and don't PTW and I have everygame we've been in as plenty of experience/meta. So me killing you/choosing to do so N1 was me PTW.

You would've done the same. But you're cult....which makes this all the sweeter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:The fact that you think I'm scum with Fate only enhances my read on you.
That read being that you are an idiot.

Personally, I'm in favour of a Benmage lynch. He's admitted to stalking Night 0. Even if he kills Fate and declares it a "vig kill for town" he's just two nights away from becoming a murderer.
There's no town reason to stalk Night 0, as Fate has said, he's doing it for personal reasons.

Also, Benmage, what insanity did you take? If you are indeed protown, we should be allowed to know so we can track it
Seacore, you may not agree with my style, but can't refute obv-town when you see it. You saw it in the game you modded. This is me coaching you to start busing,(or acting town) or you will also be lynched.

Even if I did stalk fate for personal reasons (this aint the whole truth) I am still an investigator, which you yield...and you'd like me lynched. Pooooooor play. (And you know I have a fondness of PTW) Becoming a murderer is the dumbest idea ever.

You are cult......Whose next?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Also, Benmage, I asked who cowered, because I expect those people to tell the truth, over people who are trying to win the murderer win condition.
:roll: ...so again You want people to hold up signs saying..."I R STPIOD"

Gl getting anyone to admit that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

kunkstar7 wrote:@Benmage, if you really stalked Fate, then which insanity did you take?
Suicidal...the oneless vote one.

Cause I am confirming myself town. I have no qualms with this. And I am going to stay investigator. Bam.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:BenMage you are not confirmed unless you carry out your vig
Dumbass...any idiot can stop me.. But i'll try, and tomorrow what predicament will we be in? Hopefully fate dead. But sometimes one should plan for the worst...i.e. me getting another wasted insanity.

Now we can lynch fate whose the best lynch of the day anyways and save ourselves some time.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:THATS THE FUCKING THING TAHT PISSES ME OFF.

YOU THINK I DON'T PLAY TO WIN.

THIS GAME YOU TOOK AN ACTION THAT WASN'T PLAYING TO WIN.
I DID TAKE AN ACTION THAT WAS PTW.

YOU SAY, "ZOMG FATE WOULD'VE DEFINITELY NOT PLAYED TO WIN AND WOULD HAVE STALKED ME. HE DIDNT, AKA SCUM"

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. STUPID.
You being out of the game is me PTW. Because you don't PTW...see what I did there...also anyone whose reading this interaction can see why I requested you to replace out.
But thanks for not being civil
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:AND FOR ALL YOU BYSTANDERS THAT ARE INNOCENT AND WANT TO KNOW THIS SUPPOSED HISTORY BETWEEN ME AND BENMAGE, HERE'S THE ABRIDGED VERSION:

1. We both join a game, CEBM, bastard mod, with no prior experience to eachother.
2. I make an alliance with competent players I have played with before, and we team up to lynch obvscum. THIS IS A VALID D1 TACTIC THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME ON MANY OCCASIONS.
3. Benmage FAKES A GUILTY ON ME, because of my playstyle.
4. I USE MY ABILITY (which let me decide myself and one other person and make us the only lynch options for the day) AND CHOOSE SCUM AS THE OTHER PERSON, CAUSE BEN WAS TOWN EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DUMB.
5. Scum got lynched even though Benmage swore on his grave he had a sane confirmed guilty on me.
6. ???
7. Benmage fucking hates me.

THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.
What about the part where your alliance was filled with scum. And the part that you tunneled on me all game wanting me lynched despite my very nearly town confirmed role/play...and the fact that despite me being more likely town than not you wanted my death regardless.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote: You see here's why you're a complete moron:
You think that my tactics were not playing to win. INSTEAD of thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX, and seeing how allying myself with players who may or may not be town D1 in order to form a voting bloc to lynch scum is actually playing to win, YOU CHOOSE to be ignorant and close-minded.
Yes this goes back to us not seeing eye to eye. I think allying with Scum and lynching town continuously is bad. You don't....we are subjective beings...to each their own.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Actually seacore is cult too.

And furc is a big ole VI-town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

sottyrulez wrote:Pssst...Fate....

You're kinda letting benmage win by giving him what he wants, your rage. Just ignore him for now and play with the rest of us. This back and forth makes you both look petty and is ruining this kick ass game the rest of us want to play. Please stop <3

~Sotty
2ND
I asked him to not play in this game. As one person behind the computer screen to another. To try and enjoy this, because it should be epic. But he couldn't rise to the occasion. Luckily he's cult this game. And there is an easy solution.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:OK SO AGREE TO FUCKING DISAGREE.

BUT YOU DONT DO THAT.

YOU TAKE IT FURTHER, YOU SAY I WOULD ACT CHILDISH AND ANTI-TOWN IN DIFFERENT MANNERS (AKA STALKING YOU N0) YOU HAVE NO BASIS FOR THIS. IF YOU THINK FORMING ALLIANCES IS ANTI-TOWN? FINE, I'LL KEEP DOING IT AND YOU'LL KEEP HATING ME FOR IT.

BUT DONT. FOR A SECOND. SAY IM ANTI-TOWN IN OTHER WAYS (SUCH AS NIGHT ACTIONS) LIKE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD.
Thinking....thinking....thought. Cult caught.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
Furcolow wrote:no. you are carrying out your fucking stalk. you already hurt your lynch threshold when you should have taken something like solist so you can just have a res kit since books and checking for blood are generally fucking useless.

to me, you are the VI, not me, especially if you are going against the simple A.B.C. of this stalk-kill-profit method where you can be confirmed town.

I don't give a fuck if they have to waste manpower ressing fate. 1 of them ressing = only 6/7 of them having actions which drops them by 15% power honestly so that's not that fucking bad either ben
respond to this ben
But they res him, and I gain another insanity...and now everyones like woah is fate town..did ben lie...woah woah wine wine..instead of lynching him, lynching cult, and saving my insanity. Because the following night... what do you think i'm gonna do?

Doesn't a cult only have to resuscitate fate to save him? And easy move. Aint it even suggested by Percy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

sottyrulez wrote:
Furcolow wrote:can you all please stop?
^ This

The argument is petty and is ruining the game.
QFT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:NO.

ITS NOT THAT YOU IDIOT.

YOU STARTED THIS.

I CAME IN HERE WITH MY PRO-TOWN N0 ACTION, READY TO SCUMHUNT/

AND WHAT DO I FIND?

"FATE IS SCUM POLICY LYNCH D1 PLEASE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT"

YOU REALLY ARE SO ARROGANT AS TO THINK YOU ARE JUSTIFIED IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

YOU REALLY ARE SO STUPID YOU THINK I'LL ACTUALLY FLIP CULT?
I'd like to say...I am enjoying the flailing. Good work.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Furcolow wrote:no. you are carrying out your fucking stalk. you already hurt your lynch threshold when you should have taken something like solist so you can just have a res kit since books and checking for blood are generally fucking useless.

to me, you are the VI, not me, especially if you are going against the simple A.B.C. of this stalk-kill-profit method where you can be confirmed town.

I don't give a fuck if they have to waste manpower ressing fate. 1 of them ressing = only 6/7 of them having actions which drops them by 15% power honestly so that's not that fucking bad either ben
respond to this ben
But they res him, and I gain another insanity...and now everyones like woah is fate town..did ben lie...woah woah wine wine..instead of lynching him, lynching cult, and saving my insanity. Because the following night... what do you think i'm gonna do?

Doesn't a cult only have to resuscitate fate to save him? And easy move. Aint it even suggested by Percy.
BUT THEN THEY LOSE 15% OF THEIR POWER TO CRAFT FETISHES/PARTICIPATE IN THE RITUAL DUMBASS
Uhhhh to save a partner...clearly worth it, lol.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Leave Ben, then just fucking leave and I'll talk with the rest of the grown ups about who is ACTUALLY scum.

You're not getting me lynched today, so fucking stop it if you want this mafia game to carry out as normal.
I'm pushing on a know cult. Others will weigh in and realize this. Just cause the 4 people present haven't come to the conclusion don't mean you'll live. But I do have to be going to work shortly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote: Ben: Making them lose an action, lose a res. kit, confirming you as town (unless they decide not to perform the ritual) AND letting us lynch someone else today - that's a pretty sweet deal for the low, low price of one insanity. Seems to me that the biggest reason to oppose that is "I actually used Craft Fetish and not Stalk." Savvy?
Maybe i don't understand the full mechanics of the cult...but i'll be more than happy to kill fate tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage wrote: Suicidal...the oneless vote one.
Really? What motivated you to take the insanity that makes it easier to lynch if you are planning to stay Investigator?
This is my first one of these....I don't expect to make it to endgame.

Considering I accepted that I will gain another insanity upon killing fate...I figured this one was least damaging to myself.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Really? What motivated you to take the insanity that makes it easier to lynch if you are planning to stay Investigator?
Where's the motivation behind doing this as cult, or someone wanting to be a murderer?

Tell me which of the three would be more likely to accept this insanity?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:And when I flip town what the fuck will you say Ben?

"Oops, sorry, Fate actually PTW N0 and I did not"

Because I'm waiting for those words.

I'm dying to hear them.

I'm dying to hear how you'll twist them into somehow saying my play was worse than yours, further making yourself look stupid.
I asked you not to play in this game. It wasn't that unreasonable. There are lots of games I passed on in just for seeing your name. I tried to act cool, and work this out in a PM...and you proved your worthlessness. All my statements about you have been true. Had you been town, you'd have stalked me. G-G cult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:ben, if you don't expect to make it to endgame, it should give you even more reason to kill him
I just said I'll do it. But I didn't hear noise, so clearly I'll be alive a little longer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Of course my opinion is best only I know myself to be town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:Of course my opinion is best only I know myself to be town.
Err I hate phone posting...at work now....I only know my alignment, not others so I don't adhere usually to other influences....and yes I think highly of my abilities.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate, can you do the town a favor and go ahead and perform the action of Ward tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

@Aurora fate prob. Did whatever the cult wanted him to do.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Nvm on the fate should Ward thing...not saying he don't have to tho.

Fate, mind claiming what you did do last night?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:@benmage why arent u at work
I am, I am on my phone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate, huge difference from ignoring and not getting to......so much for you scumhunting....still only seeing fluff.

I'm at work and on phone. So I can't make the post I'd like....but

My #3,4 and 5 scums are MoI Spy and Andrius....will say more later when on a computer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and I was suggesting to Ward to negate anyone warding you cause I thought it might block my kill, but it only blocks stalk so we're good to go...and since you're dying any and all info is good for the town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

totallynotmafia wrote:Yep, that forbidden list looks good.

@Benmage: why did you pick suicidal? Wouldn't twitch be the best insainity to pick of the lot?
I have no experience here... I thought suicidal made it more obvious I'm town not looking to go murder.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh Plum, there is a reason why I call Fate a she....but you'd probably not like it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

? How am I not paying attention
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

It is past the point of no return, but I am going to try and make somewhat amendsfor the towns best interest and hope fate complys
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:
Seacore wrote:Ben's suggestion that InvestiFate would have targetted him for a night action but CultiFate would not have is a serious logical gap. In the 438 posts the two of them have made, has this been discussed?
Yep, way back in post 81:
Hito 81 wrote:
benmage wrote:She would've if she was investigator. Fate has no allegiance to PTW. Fate would gladly lynch me or kill me (as town) if I was modconfirmed as town. Thats how awesome (sarcasm) she is. She probably did something else the cult wanted from her.
Like I said, she's probably adhereing or following whatever the cult wants....but I have the Meta for her as town that shows her not PTW in my book....so what is your point? She doesn't PTW when town but might when scum.....no clue...you can drink that wine....but she don't with me, when town.

This is where you lose me. Why would Fate have no allegiance to PTW
as town
, but not as cult? Even if the cult refused to participate in the ritual on you, Fate could still just go Craft Fetish > Pass Fetish every two turns if she's as spiteful as you say.
So, Benmage, can you please respond to this?
Why does InvestiFate not PTW but CultiFate does PTW?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fucking phones.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Benmage »

I have town Meta fate not PTw. You can drink all the wine about how shell act as scum. I suggested she's following the cult unit because she can't solo kill me
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:
Benmage wrote:I have town Meta fate not PTw. You can drink all the wine about how shell act as scum. I suggested she's following the cult unit because she can't solo kill me
Either way, you've behaved incredibly anti-town and, assuming nobody digs themselves in deeper, I'd be happy to see you hang for it.
Of course would. You're either cult. Or an emotional unhappy player. I couldn't bee bleeding more town.

Also I don't believe I said you were definitely cult. I did name you cult as well as another 3, 5 total.....do I think with 100% certainty I nailed 5 cult....lol even chuck Norris aint hung like that. I even go on to tell you to start busing or act more like town. Which I have failed immensely.

Noone can say I don't have high regards for ptw which essentially means you'd have to be retarded to go the murder route and it is a tough stretch to suggest I'd do this.

This goes with what someone just said about me reading SA2....I was linked it I skimmed PG 1 145 and 146... mainly read Percy's big post/commentary. That why I said things like even Percy says murders are dumb ans almost an imposable wc. Atleast I think I said something along those lines...hate phones.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

I failed....should read you failed....I hope Faraday comes in soon, because sea is screaming scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Benmage »

Me confirming myself as 100% town upon fates death who may or may not flip cult isn't nearly as antitown as you are suggesting. What's more antitown is lynching the Guy whose 100% confirmed.....or nigh confirmed if it please you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

You're scum for wanting my lynch because you are unhappy in my dealings with fate and moreover that you'd suggest I'd go murderer after Modding me in ACoK. The latter is the damning part.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Hito, there is too much wine for me to not kill fate. Plus I don't have a town read on her. And it still confirms me.....that said we should move on and focus elsewhere. I have another thing to address on the issue, but later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Benmage »

From PG 16 I am killing fate because there's too much wine not too and apparently to many idiots who can honestly believe this some sort of scum ploy..gg fail town.

I am still utilizing a phone .... all day.....and the thread is still relatively young so when people.....Mina...go why didn't I comment on this???? It because of time...not a willful choice. Come on, we're out of the newbie section now right? If there ends up being missed stuff in this speed game restate it especially since I've been doing a lot from the phone thus far.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Benmage »

Comments now seen more than once....me qft that me v fate is ruining the game. No fucking shit. I knew this was gonna happen. It happens in every game I play with him. Why do you think I nearly replaced out of the signup thread. Yet did ask fate nicely to pass on this game... Shittttt.....happy I stayed VPB? I called this from the getgo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Benmage »

I can't wait for this day to end and me to sit down on a computer with some time and nail a ton of scum(some probably by spys sig definition)..... but anyone who thinks fate reaction is a towntell by furcs relentless foaming is scummy....is comical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Benmage »

AV, town failure is two fold. And by town I mean players like yourself..although you are not alone in this judgement. The first failure stems from the fact that there is still for some an underlining belief that I am scum trying to pull one over. I did skim some of SA2 to know the different kill flavors. Moreover all anyone has todo is iso me in the signup thread...yes, the signup thread.

After you read this anyone with the town should reach their first Epiphany, that is zomg benmage is confirmed town.

The next Epiphany is somewhat subjective but geared for anyone calling fate town
For if you reached the first Epiphany and believe fate to be town the next step is zomg benmage shouldn't kill fate.

So basically anyone unable to follow this line of thought is a poor player/illogical or scum.

All that said. I am still killing fate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Now then to specifically address seacores failure.

Lets breakdown the murder route and wc....and maybe attempt some logic too.

Inorder for me to be a murder and win at the earliest I need 3 kills. That's 6 nights if all I do is kill and stalk. Which means my last kill would be on N5 which means you shouldnt really worry about me until d4 unless you are worried about multiple murders....but than can wait for at the very least to see if we have more kills tonight.

However to attempt to be pushing my lynch already when I've been nothing but. Been forthright in my actions is opportunistic scum or poor town play. I basically said here's a huge magnifying glass observe my every move....if I was going for a tough wc there could be a ton better ways to go about this....because like it or not, I'm pretty smart, and pretty decent at these games.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Benmage »

@ssbf another whose Epiphany should be easiest ....you of all people should know my history of fate. You should have one of the best town reads on me. You can piss and moan about my actions and me immature and anything you'd like, but to suggest anything other than I am town.....would be atrocious play.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

AV, did you iso me in the signup thread like I asked?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh, there was another thing I wanted to say that might help guide people to their enlightenment. That is that sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one
People go a little overboard in their crazy theories and miss out on the facts and basic logic.......hope that helps.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:AV, did you iso me in the signup thread like I asked?
Yes and there's nothing there that confirms you as town. Nice way to completely ignore my LOGICAL deconstruction of your argument that I'm the one being illogical.
Epiphanys are tough things to reach....I'm fine with you not fraying I expect most not, which is why I am killing fate....so we can end this banter.

And RC you have to follow furcs idea and convince 28 players for me not to kill fate.

But just so you know....don't ever, ever attempt to give me advice or tell me what to do or how to act. You had a Mafias wet dream last game being mod confirmed and you wasted it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Benmage »

I have no idea what the word fraying in my last post means....or how my phone put it there... :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Benmage »

I think I can accept action.... let me ponder this. And despite your overwhelming kindness in how you presented this idea...ill put the emotional aspects aside and examine the underlying logic. :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Lets see...he thinks sea is town and furc is scum....his eloquent delivery has me thinking scum ploy to keep him alive.

Ill still think on it tho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Your reads aren't similar with mine and in my opinion incorrect on furc atleast.

The delivery of this plan is the ploy part.

Allow me to reanalyze later when at a computer ...and do yourself a favor and gone down the ridicule ....pm me all the hate mail you want.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh wools I confused reaper with a different Mafia player sorry. :oops: :oops:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate why would not killing you mean I do nothing tonight?

Looks like hito is nearing Nirvana .... me likey

Fate let me let you in on a little secret. I don't believe you have the occult books. And if you do, I don't believe you'd use them on me....rather I think you'd just say you did for it is obvious I am telling the truth....this way you can actually do something more helpful. I'm saying this, because that's what I would do

All that said I am still deciding on your alignment.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

"Before this day ends Ben is either going to a.) say he's not going to kill fate or b.) get lynched."

That don't seem right.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Unvote vote baby spice
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote: There are multiple scum, and we can leave lynching Benmage until later. Since he has outed himself as potential murder suspect, we can watch him very closely; we can prevent his first kill on Fate, which means he'd have to make it to N6 to even turn into a murderer, and N8 to get his winning kill. We could even save lynching him as late as D8 before he gets that chance, and have a confirmed "not-cult" for that length of time. See, I
have
put thought into this, I'm not just saying LOLOL DONT LYNCH BEN HE SCUM LOL.
Some shit along these lines is why i would never go murderer....see how dumb it is. Especially since i said "hey look at me" Scrutinize my every move....people suggesting this...seacore...is foolish logic or opportunistic scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Benmage »

How am I not in this awesome alliance?

Oh and I didn't think Percy was town fyi.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh and totally not Mafia....how would lyncjig me after killing fate make any sense????

And I am down for seacore lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Wicked, wtf are you smoking?
Post 377 (iso 65):
Benmage wrote:Hito, there is too much wine for me to not kill fate. Plus I don't have a town read on her. And it still confirms me.....
Post 496 (iso 66):
Benmage wrote:From PG 16 I am killing fate because there's too much wine not too and apparently to many idiots who can honestly believe this some sort of scum ploy..gg fail town.
Post 508(iso 69):
Benmage wrote:All that said. I am still killing fate.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Are you fucking kidding me......points conceded.....you must be fucking joking....what did I claim stalk on PG 2,3?? You two .....hilarious.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:Are you fucking kidding me......points conceded.....you must be fucking joking....what did I claim stalk on PG 2,3?? You two .....hilarious.
Pew pew, post numbers prove it, pew pew
Furcolow #30 wrote:unless someone decided to admit they stalked someone and kill them tomorrow. If this is the case, it could be really good for us, or really bad. If they behave as confirmed town, and don't ever stalk then kill again, it could be really good for us.
Benmage #55 wrote:Whatchya talkin bout willis?
Furcolow #61 wrote:I'm saying if someone wanted to say "I stalked ____", and then they perform the kill, they are confirmed town
Benmage #62 wrote:Read
I
between
stalked
the
Fate
lines
The whatcya talkin about willis...was me claiming...not not understanding him..i than spelt it out. and Yeah Pg 3 like I said.

Look after I confirm myself...you're the first one to hang. Period.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Benmage »

V/La Till Monday evening EST.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Feysal wrote: That's it then, we can't confirm Benmage without sacrificing Fate, and because that's insane we should talk Benmage out of it.
Get a poll going. So far there's so many people on opposing sides of the argument.

Skimming some...Why would I cower n2? Shouldn't I rob grave fate for the reveal, if I am aiming to get an insanity?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm sure that it'll be my decision...which is why people need to stop tunneling so hard on the decision, because 27 people won't agree. So the decisions going to be mine.

Tomorrow we can talk about it some more if fate is or isn't dead.

As for today, let's lynch cult. D4/5 you can worry about possible murders like furc or if you actually think I'd go murderer.

I'm about 3 pages behind in thread atm, then I'll update my lynch preference.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:D4/5 you can worry about
possible murders like furc
or if you actually think I'd go murderer.
Why do you think Furc is a possible murderer?
I recall that being mentioned....Was it not?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:You suggest that it's up to everyone, and then in the next post you say it's entirely your choice. What is it, and why did you change your mind in the space of two posts?

I said if you can get 27 people to agree.... I go on to say you wont. So it will be my decision. Try and keep up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:D4/5 you can worry about
possible murders like furc
or if you actually think I'd go murderer.
Why do you think Furc is a possible murderer?
I recall that being mentioned....Was it not?
I'm asking why YOU think he's a possible murderer. Saying "someone said he might be" isn't a good enough reason.
Benmage wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:You suggest that it's up to everyone, and then in the next post you say it's entirely your choice. What is it, and why did you change your mind in the space of two posts?

I said if you can get 27 people to agree.... I go on to say you wont. So it will be my decision. Try and keep up.
The idea of a poll suggests democracy, i.e. majority rules. If we had 66% of people say shoot, would you shoot? What about 75%? 90%?
1. I don't. If he ever considered it, I think he's now rescinded that idea because of how difficult the WC is and the fact that he's probably going to be under some level of scrutiny. I used furc as an example because others mentioned him, but basically anyone who we suspect for going that route.

2. I said unless all 27 can agree the final decision is mine. Although..Having a poll, if majority can agree would help me weigh in my decision, but won't decide it. Right now I don't know where everyone stands because I've seen plenty people talking on both sides and I haven't logged whose where....cause I feel at the end of the day it'll be my final decision.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow... sooooo quite behind at the moment.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm gonna look to buckle down with some freetime later tonight and try and wade through the many pgs I am behind.... I bet theres nothing special in them right :cry: :cry: .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

TL/DR scum post statistically less than town do.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Why did RC earn so many votes? Why did Seacore pressure fade?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

MoI, do you disagree that scum post on average, less than town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

In case RC is lynched before I can catch-up, I just wanna say the most protown move for someone not sure what to do tonight would be to ward me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

I don't recall pursuing your lynch that long.

Tomorrow when you're dead... I mean my "shindig" turns out to be an act. And I'm not?confirmed town. It would've been wise to have not?warded me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Furpants_Tom wrote:
Benmage wrote:I don't recall pursuing your lynch that long.

Tomorrow when you're dead... I mean my "shindig" turns out to be an act. And I'm not?confirmed town. It would've been wise to have not?warded me.
Is anyone else confused by this post? Ben, are you saying we should ward you tonight or not? And what's the "shindig"?
I'm mocking Fate. Of course you should fucking ward me tonight. I heard No noise last night. And tomorrow I enter the game confirmed town! I can be a huge thorn in the cults side. Its freaking awesome the position we're in.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote: I think we're going with the latter now.
Thats news to me.
Seacore wrote:In fact, the following people need to contribute immediately. And by contribute I mean either vote for one of the 4 main wagons
with reasons
or provide a case as to why their suspect is so much better than any of the likely wagons that it is worth staying on them.

Benmage
I'm behind in the thread :cry:

Wanna bullet the RC case so I know what to look for?
Wraith wrote:My day today is packed and probably won't be able to get back on again until late evening or night. On Benmage/Fate: Honestly, I want to lynch Benmage today, because I'm like 90% sure he'll murder Fate tonight anyways. I'll ISO RC when I get home and see if it's enough for my vote. Probably will be.
So if I murder fate tonight that clears me 100%. This is very poor play wraith.
Fate wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Benmage

I will have a rally-esque post tonight on why this is the best move. What kind of rally?
The Rally to Restore Sanity

It will be epic.

It will be awe-inspiring.

And most of all, it will be convincing.
:roll: :roll:

What a town player we have here...Trying to derail the lead wagon so close to the deadline to save his own scummy neck.....hilariousssss
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Benmage wrote:MoI, do you disagree that scum post on average, less than town?
Yes, I disagree from the standpoint that your statement is attempting to assert behaviour in a broad-brush variety. Whether an individual player lurks more as scum than Town depends on the player. You can’t realistically say someone like MPR lurks more as scum than Town. So a broad, general statement is something I will likely not agree with.
Sure I can, cause I used the term on average. As in nothing is absolute. If you want to defend your position with Village idiots as your defense go ahead. :eek: :eek: But scum post less....GIEFF in mafia 98 ran the numbers on all the players in the game somehow and all but i think alexhans posted drastically less as scum than as town. This was illustrated not with total posts counts at the end of the game, but how often they posted a day when town compared to when scum. Go look for yourself the numbers are drastically lower and I bet if you just made a poll in mafia discussion asking people if they personally post less when scum than when town 90% will agree.

So in fact I change myself from on average, to most fucking people.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Wickedestjr wrote:Have we decided that Benmage is robbing the grave of the player that we lynch today?
Uhm? There's a huge gap of pages from like 36-55 that I didn't read well....Am I doing this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith, yes.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #106) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Let me ask you this butterfly, do you think fate chose occult books last night?

What do you think of fate trying to lynch me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Let me also ask you this Mina. Do you think I have the capacity as town to be a good scum hunter?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #108) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote:
and when Fate is almost guaranteed to be nightkilled eventually
?
Lost Butterfly wrote:
And since I think I'm a genius and better at Mafia than everyone, I would NEVER do something that stupid.
I prefer my opinion over anyone elses, yes. But there are Plenty of other players whose game abilities I respect.
Lost Butterfly wrote:
Or else Mina will murder me...either in this game (using the weak justification that she was TOTALLY sure I'd go murderer, and also, she wanted to confirm herself, HONEST!),
If you really feel worried about this, and other means haven't confirmed me by D4 feel free to kill me N4.
Lost Butterfly wrote:
or
outside
the game.
I hope this is just some weak AtE Mina. Cause I kinda like you. As long as you continue to shape into a good mafia player. Doing something like that would be pretty lame.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #109) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote: Since Bowser has replaced out, there's no point leaving my vote on him. Read manho's ISO. Go on. Read it.

VOTE: manho

I'm not optimistic that this will succeed, but last minute lurker wagon, go go go!
You can be better than this. Did you read wingless, who manho replaced. Forensic tools. The replace out read town to me.

This slot will not be lynched today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #110) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Benmage »

I think occult books are a poor choice for first move. I do think it'd be an easy thing for scum to fakeclaim.

I don't have your glorious town read on Fate. I don't think Fate is a strong town voice. Like I said, read CEB. He buddies scum to no end, and makes overly aggressive tunneling attacks on town players debilitating their ability to properly scum hunt. And I'm talking about myself. He is a benmage handicap. His death = benmage scumhunting success.

I fell many pgs behind, so i don't even know who my scum suspects are.

But they use to include: baby Spice, MoI, SpyreX, Triglav, Seacore, I think yourself, and of course Fate. But At this point I don't know how accurate that is (I may even be forgetting some people, cause this is off of old memory)

What question did I miss on magna?

I am not complying with your contract... is that not obvious?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #111) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

And yes I haven't been up to par yet in this game. But my being alive in ongoing games is now down to 2(this one included). So i can give it substantial more time. And like a aCoK I can awake the dragon. Sometimes during a night phase if I am behind in a game I won't bother catching up in case I am NK'd. But since I hard no noise last night I can really take full advantage of tonight. That is also why a ward on me tonight would be a badass town move for people to do, so that I can be the town beacon. A thorn in the cults side.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #112) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and I'm not signing up for anymore games until I either die in this one or it ends. Because this game requires a lot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #113) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh right :eek: spam. I didn't think you meant outside this game as in IRL, but rather future games.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #114) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Lost Butterfly wrote: What about my point that people will suspect you of going murderer if you kill Fate tonight? That completely negates your confirmation plan. So it's better to wait at least one night before killing, as a show of good faith.
Negative, that is added insanities. And a whole Slew of wifom about why I didnt kill Fate, because just since you don't want it doesn't negate that there are others saying I have to go through with it.

And I didn't read the case on Magna by Furc. I only noticed a glarring misstatement by Magna. Which does make me very suspicious of Magna. Because that is a huge tell imo. Scum
most of the fuckingtime
Post less. Period.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Benmage »

Also there will be other means I believe to follow my every move to be sure I don't go down the murderer path. I did tell everyone to keep a magnifying glass on me. And they should.

That said, if I am lynched D4 out of fear, so be it. In the meantime I'll nail a lot of cult. So ward me tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Benmage »

I’m probably going to be out now for Halloween festivities….here’s some of that catch-up post(s) I was talking about…I leave on top of pg 41, so that’s still like 14-15 pg for me to rego though. Anywhose:

This post is part of my chronological catchup from pg 36ish to 55ish….if I reask things that have been answered, my apologies, although restating things never hurts.
Furpants_Tom wrote:I don't want more walls of rubbish, I'd rather you thought up a decent question you wanted Seacore, Bowser, or anyone else to answer, and then asked it. Succinctly.

But a quick day is a scum day, I don't fancy snipping a week off because you've gotten jack of the posting habits of the rude and voluble denizens of WIFOM alley.
There's been nothing quick about this day. A cluttered thread of explosion makes concentration, and re-analyzing both difficult and time consuming.
Seacore wrote:I attacked Benmage for acting anti-town. I don't think anybody can argue against the fact that basing a N0 action on a personal grudge is anti town. Deeper into my Benmage case was my dislike that many people seemed willing to give him one of the three murders necessary to win as murderer, for free.
Since then, people have mentioned that Benmage can be thoroughly examined and attacked in later Days, and this satisfies me
How did you not draw this conclusion yourself?
Seacore wrote:
Plum wrote:
Is this the person who wanted to lynch Benmage because if nothing else he was anti-Town and what better lynch could you expect Day 1?
Sorry, I missed this in the first read.

Yes. I wanted to lynch Benmage because at worst he was someone planning to go Murderer and at very best he was anti-town. (Throw in a vague chance he was cult, but I found that less likely)
I think at best we have a confirmed town/skilled scum-hunter.
Seacore wrote:No, investigator isn't enough. And thats what you seem to not be understanding. Investigators include some potential murderers.

If we lynched somebody today and they flipped Investigator with 1 insanity point then I would say "Yay, we caught ourselves a potential murderer"

Because nobody should have laundered, nobody has claimed cowered and unless I've missed it,
nobody but Benmage has claimed stalk.

Only an investigator with 0 insanity points should be considered a mislynch. Today anway, this obviously needs recalculation as the days proceed and insanity points become a little harder to dodge.
Excatly! Because noone in their right mind wanting to go murder would say. "HEY EVERYBODY" Look at ME!!!! God Seacore....I think you're better than this :? .
Seacore wrote:
i also read that wards would cause you to hear noise, but percy changed the rule on me
furthermore, i really thought my ward had gone down alphabetically at one point

how is this not convincing to you, seacore?
if you want to HELP the town, find some scum
Well I'm trying to do that, but currently I'm having to defend myself against, what I feel were, responses to two causes of concern, you and Benmage.
Anyone read this as Danakillsu from aCoK...Was wholly concerned with defending themself....until called out on it.
Plum wrote:Well if you FLIP Investigator no one's going to go 'HERP DERP HE MIGHT BE A MURDERER'. Before they go Psycho, Murderers can be reformed or even just be misguided Townies who eant to stay Investigator. And besides, what if someone wanted to go Murderer and took Denial last Night HUH Mister wiseguy? In conclusion, your premise is full of holes.

Sorry, but I'm going after Cult until we actually get people Murdering. Benmage doesn't count because claimed one-time Murdering Investigators make it almost impossible for them to win or do damage as Murderers if the Town doesn't fall over dead drunk.

Though you
can
[ only get an Insanity from Ward if you Ward someone who's dead, so that happens to be inapplicable.
Goddamn mesa like plum. (Maybe cause she apparently has the logical aptitude greater than that of an infant…whereas others clearly don’t)
Lost Butterfly wrote: I know I said the Furcolow/Benmage/Fate situation was a litmus test of intelligence/innocence...but I'd bet my life that at least three-four scum were smart enough to keep their hands far away. And I wouldn't be all that surprised if Trilobite was one of those scumbags.
Word. This is something which should be looked into later.
Lost Butterfly wrote:I hate how quickly the Seacore wagon has grown. After ISO-reading him, I feel much better about him. I'm not sure if this is enough to satisfy Plum, since this is mostly gut, but he was basically exactly the same as this (earnest, not always the sharpest in his reasoning, saying sloppy stuff that sounds scummy like "Of course, he could be saying this because he has a guilty investigation on me...but he doesn't!") in A Game of Thrones Mafia (and according to Faraday, as in PYP). Seriously, what exactly is the case on him, aside from voting Furcolow (which several other players did)? His playstyle? His most recent defence post also feels sincere. That said, I agree with Furcolow that actual suspects from Seacore would be nice.

(Yes, I know, Furc will now go, "HAHAHAHA, I KNEW YOU GUYS ARE SCUMBUDDIES!" I really couldn't care less.)

I now have a slight town read on AurorusVox after ISO reading him. His big oopsies seem to be that he wasn't willing to instantly clear Furcolow, being wishy-washy on Benmage, and perhaps trying to take too much credit for clearing Furc. Initially, Faraday and I thought SpyreX's case was decent. But since then, I think he's justified his opinions well and been reasonably protown. And if you want me to be honest, I'm pretty sure that people wouldn't have jumped on AV so blindly had it not been the almighty
SpyreX
who'd voted for him.

SpyreX: I'd like to know why you've
only
attacked AurorusVox, but not people whose interactions concerning the Furc/Ben/Fate clusterfuck have been worse IMO (for example, MagnaofIllusion, xvart--other than a throwaway sentence--kunkstar, Baby Spice, rewq, us when Lost Butterfly had voted Furcolow).
Mina, you need some more gut in that soul of yours. Remember what I said about orators. Sophists....anyone worth a damn can sound convincing enough to appear town. Give greater credence to that initial gut read.
Seacore wrote: Okay, admitidly I totally forgot about denial, although lets face it, that would not be a good insanity for a potential murderer to pick.
Explain.
Seacore wrote: But the rest of your argument has already been told to me and has convinced me previously, that's why I'm not going after Benmage anymore.
Again, I am surprised this easy explanation was needed to be explained to you.
Trilobite wrote: SSBF 491 - You hate Benmage's play (agree) and find the vendetta scummy (disagree).
You were in that fiasco of an /in-vitational where Benmage (town) et al were trying to policy lynch Fate D1.
Why do you not take this (and the fact that if cult Benmage could never follow up on his tunneling) into account?
Why does Fate's reaction resemble his town reaction there and Benmage's not?
This.
AurorusVox wrote:
Seacore wrote:Since then, people have mentioned that Benmage can be thoroughly examined and attacked in later Days, and this satisfies me.
^A lie. This was mentioned pretty much from the very start, before Benmage claimed stalk. Can you explain this?
Nice.
Seacore wrote:
Seacore wrote:Since then, people have mentioned that Benmage can be thoroughly examined and attacked in later Days, and this satisfies me.
^A lie. This was mentioned pretty much from the very start, before Benmage claimed stalk. Can you explain this?
Not a lie. I saw a lot of anti-town behaviour and attacked. I was very worried with people who were willing to give Benmage a free pass on his (potentially) first of three murders, simply because he announced that he did it for a non PTW reason.
I was later convinced the level of scrutiny Benmage was under would be sufficient protection.
:roll:
El Goosuki wrote:Guys we need to lynch someone, we're at 39 pages. I don't like the Seacore wagon.

I'll be pleased to lynch anyone else FAST and with little discussion.

-DGB
Looks like this plea went unheard.
Baby Spice wrote: It occured to me that perhaps Ben didn't stalk Fate, but someone else. The whole way he claimed that he stalked Fate struck me as weird, and after the signup thread I just assumed that he would and I suspect half of the town did. But what if he stalked someone else and did the claim thing partly to tweak Fate and partly to set him up. "What do you mean you didn't hear noise, you must have Ben stalked you you fake claiming scum!" Then when Fate claimed to hear noise we've just taken it as a given that Fate was Ben's target.
But Ben's flip flopping on killing Fte/not killing Fate and the whole lynch Fate thing makes me wonder if he really did stalk Fate.
*********************OMFG!!!!! Is this a real post? Does someone actually think this makes sense??? How is Baby Spice not hung yet??? Okay let me try and grasp what is being said.

1. So I stalk someone else (I guess I'm going for the hard WC murderer? Right?) But I claim to have stalked Fate....because I like additional scrutiny? And I want the near impossible WC to be harder?? :? :? OKAYYY.....
2. I claim noise on Fate prior to Fate claiming.
2a. Fate confirms this (lucky me right?)
2b. Fate denies this. Fate gets called out as lying scum (obviosuly not me) And Fate being the weak-willed person he is chooses to lie to everyone and say he did hear noise to save his own neck(WOW...lol :lol: :lol: )
Baby Spice wrote: tl/dr maybe Benmage stalked someone other than Fate.
:o :o
Baby Spice wrote:
rewq #751 wrote:If Fate v. Benmage is town on town and we rez Benmage tonight so he cannot be killed by scum
From memory Ben didn't report hearing noise so he can't be the target of an NK N1.
No, We ward Benmage tonight. Good plan rewq.
Trilobite wrote: The point of all this? Seacore's push on furc was opportunistic. The fact you can't see that could be because you know him out side of MS, because I have been burned like that before. That or you are his buddy. But the fact is, Seacore's hands are very dirty when it comes to furc. He also hasn't placed another vote since that I have seen. How can he not have another suspect at this point even just to bandwagon?

Hesitant scum? I think so.
I liked this post 972.
Furcolow wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:
Seacore wrote: I was responding both to her concerns and to her confusion between "Investigator" (which is a role) and "Town" (which is a choice of alignment).
Damn, I knew I'd seen someone say that. It sort of explains what I was trying to say about Benmage. Investigator (Role) but not town (Alignment).
cult have to focus on murderers obviously to appear "(protown)" hahahaha
QFT

The time warp is screwy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #117) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Benmage »

V/LA until Monday
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #118) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:
Benmage wrote:Wraith, yes.
Unvote Vote: Benmage
The "plan" is stupid and you're anti-town. Let's nip a murderer in the bud.
You've skimmed this game, and you haven't read anything I've said.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #119) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:The flaw with that plan is that it has me-Fate-dead, because it won't fail (due to cult Greater Ritual)

And without me, I do not trust the town to overcome their "but his Fate-stalk claim was so reckless and crazy it had to be town!" inhibitions, while the cult continue to push that angle slowly and manipulate the town from the shadows.

This is my calling. I have to see this lynch through while I'm alive.

Surely you can sympathize with my point of view right now.
TLDR the case...so much AtE here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #120) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

*Yawn*...skimmed...entertaining tidbit Fate. I do appreciate it.

You know what will be the kicker..there will definitely be two kills tomorrow. Mine on fate and the cults...why would cult waste a nk?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #121) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

A Fantastic way to gain a useless insanity. And when did I say Fate wasn't cult?

With that last case...are you fucking kidding me. Do you think that sort of mentality is beneficial to the town. You call my vandetta bad. What blindness does one need to pass off that rationale. For fucks sake.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #122) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Baby Spice wrote:Ben, I'd be happy if there were only two kills tommorow. After what I saw in the SA2 summary, and with more people in this game, especially with the number not commiting to a N0 action I worried there will be five or six.
Hopefully people are smarter this go around.
Baby Spice wrote: AV, yeah that's clearer I think. Basically we run the risk of the cult screwing with the res in some way or another and stuffing any confirmation, and frankly I
doubt that Ben is "town" in the first place.
:lol: :lol:
Seacore wrote:You chose to gain that insanity when you stalked prior to obtaining any in game knowledge.

In short, that ship has sailed.
So in your view...2 wrongs make a right?
Wickedestjr wrote:...actually. Forget what I said about Benmage robbing the grave. I now feel that Furcolow should do it. He is practically confirmed town and he has offered to do it. I see no reason for him not to rob graves.
Furc is more confirmed than me?
Wraith wrote: 1. Why, exactly, do think it is a good idea for Fate to die?
2. If, in a normal game, someone had claimed Vigilante Day 1 and decided to kill a townie who had done nothing scummy, would you let him do it?

And one to Benmage himself.

1. Can you name three things that Fate has done in this game that make him scum?
1.Look at fates last case. Scummy as hell.
2. If it was a VI, hell yeah.

Special
1. Lied about his actions last night....or chose a ridiculously poor choice that is more likely a scum fakeclaim.
2. Poor reads.
3. Atrocious case on me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (isolation #123) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Seacore
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #124) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Am I rob graving who we lynch tonight?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #125) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Benmage »

1a. I see the occult books as a poor choice for a N0 action, but an easy scum fakeclaim. I think his whole attempt to try and please me by testing my insanity and allowing him to survive was a scum ploy told to him by his partners. Thats why I don't believe he has the occult books and believe he is scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #126) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Plummmm </3

I need more than what you're givin me in regards to me.

And WHY ARE WE BACK HERE AGAIN ABOUT BENMAGE AND FATE.

GOOD LORD
Cause apparently I'm cult now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #127) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:
SpyreX wrote:No. You aren't.

HOWEVER KILLING FATE IS RETARDED AND WE COVERED THIS TOO.
Benmage is going to do it anyways. That's why he needs to be lynched.

And Benmage, you're just making up reasons to kill Fate now. By your logic that means that the couple of times someone grabbed Occult Books in SAII were scum as well (oh wait they weren't). That also means that anyone who picks up ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT such as Rez Kits can be classified as "oh they're scum fakeclaiming."
I think It was a poor N0 action. Do you disagree?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:I absolutely disagree.
So you chose occult books?
Wraith wrote:Yes. I also think that stalking someone was the worst N0 action ever for a town player (at least someone who intends to play town). Does that mean I'm your next target to murder?
Yep...you got me :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate I think you're assuming way to much about cult messing with your death.

And you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you think I am cult, in which all your points about me waiting to kill you is null. Or you stop this fucking dicking around, and maybe I won't kill you tonight, but will choose a different target to stalk/kill.

But lets hear it. Now.

Which Am I? Cult? Or Investigator? Go. This is your last chance.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate that was your last shot. You blew it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate that was your last shot. You blew it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #132) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:
Benmage wrote:Fate I think you're assuming way to much about cult messing with your death.

And you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you think I am cult, in which all your points about me waiting to kill you is null.
Or you stop this fucking dicking around, and maybe I won't kill you tonight, but will choose a different target to stalk/kill.

But lets hear it. Now.

Which Am I? Cult? Or Investigator? Go. This is your last chance.
To get attention:

THE BOLDED PART IS IMPORTANT. AS YOU CAN SEE, BENMAGE HAS NO INTENTION OF PLAYING FOR THE TOWN, AND INTENDS TO MURDER PEOPLE. HAPPY?
Negative I just think that there would be too many nasayers that I'd have to prove myself town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #133) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:My life is not in YOUR hands, it is in cult's. And the way you act like it is sure I will die tonight means YOU ARE CULT that CAN MAKE SURE
I
die tonight.

You refuse to acknowledge that there is no way I would let myself die to the likes of you with 6 cult buddies.

That's because you have no answer you are cult, and I don't need to convince you of that.

Just everyone else.
This is false, and horrible logc. If I was cult, why would I have cult kill you which would incriminate me..DUR de dur. Your logic is horrible. Cult will kill whomever they want. I'm sure your fellow cult will rez kit you.

GL convincing people I am cult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #134) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Look, Benmage is going to do whatever he's going to do,

But town have to play a long term game, and has Tom has pointed out, we're better off in the long run if we kill somebody other than Benmage, in my opinion: Reaper.

Somebody will almost certainly use a rez kit on Fate. All it takes is one rez kit to cancel out Benmage's idiocy.

Then cult are in the difficult position of trying to out guess town. Did more than one person use a rez kit? Did three? Should they gamble on two or less people using it and kill ritual fate for the effect it'll have on the game? or do they just kill somebody else, in which case Fate is still alive.
Cult won't even go near fate, and I'd eat a lot of hats if I'm wrong about that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #135) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith,
Do you think I am cult?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #136) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:You're not playing to win Benmage if town. You're not reading thread, considering other options, weighing in on points.

The fact that you even have the gall to call my playstyle less PTW than you is just fucking hilarious.

You have STILL not responded to these points:
-Why am I so vulnerable to your cult kill and have to go these lengths to get you to stop if I have cult buddies?
-Why can't you wait until N2 to murder someone who you have not announced in thread so that the night action can not be messed with by cult-ritual kills and town rez kits?
-Why are you still planning on going through with a murder that many people have said "Fate will be rez kitted" because if that is the case, then I will live and you will certainly not be confirmed town, (which is what you supposedly want?)
(Preview Edit: If my cult buddies will rez kit me, why did they not WARD me N0 when you promised to stalk me in the sign-up thread?)

-Answer the questions in my previous posts.

The fact that you refuse to do so just showcases your scumminess/terrible townplay.

Like I said at the start of all this, I will be vindicated once the flips happen as being better than you. And in the end, that's all that really matters.
Questions:
1. Wtf? I'm not cult...you mean my regular kill?
2. You somehow believe I am cult. I gave you a question. You answered. You have proven to me once more that you will tunnel town, and (based on my reads so far) buddy scum. Therefore even if your alignment is investigator(which I am doubtful about) you will be a hindrance to this game.
3. I did not know cult could ward.

END: Yep. I'm sure that is all that matters for you. Being right. Buddying your palz. Tunneling on me. Not PTW.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #137) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:@Benmage: The cult killing Benmage would not condemn you, in fact, as I've said, the town would "confirm" you if Fate dies. Funny how this is becoming circular logic. And no, I've said I don't think you're cult. I think you're anti-town and planning to murder a townie, and probably more townies in the future.
I can't believe your willing to lynch a townie. I claimed all my actions so that it would be obvious I have zero desire to go the impossible murder route. Your blindness is the same reason people want Seacore lynched.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:1. NOT FROM MY GODDAMN POV YOU THINK THIS POSTURING DOES ANYTHING? AND YES YOUR "REGULAR KILL" NICE FUCKING DODGE
2. You are SUICIDAL, you haven't even READ this game in full or made any REAL commentary. WHO IS THE REAL FUCKING HINDRANCE?
3. YEAH THEY FUCKING CAN. YOU CAN USE LOGIC NOW OR WHAT?

END: Tunneling on you when you choose to do not a single pro-town thing in this game where I AM TOWN and want TOWN to win, yeah I'm playing to win. And I haven't been tunneling on you but you can misrep the facts as much as you want because that's such TOWN thing to do.
And no I'm not buddying my pals. Oddly enough this game many of my town reads are people I haven't had extensive meta with, and many of my scum reads are my buddies LIKE FUCKIN SPYREX AND REAPER
1. Loud noises. You're trying to look town. Dur.
2. You tunneling on town/buddying scum vs me killing cult/lynching cult. I'm going with you has hindrance.
3. Again you are devoid of logic for somehow you believe I am cult. Do you still hold this position? :?: :?:

End: Hmm let me look, I didnt recall you calling Spy scum. Have a post or iso #?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:
Benmage wrote:Your blindness is the same reason people want Seacore lynched.

I THOUGHT SEACORE WAS FUCKING SCUM AND I WAS BUDDYING UP TO HIM?

HOLY FUCKJING HELL

SCUM SLIP.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

WHO IS NOT ON THIS BENMAGE LYNCH?

YOU BETTER GIVE ME REASONS.
Geeze I've never seen a more anti-town playstyle. I was talking to Wraith. Not you. Seacore is scum. Wraith is looking scum for the same fail logic.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:Benmage, let me explain this to you for a second.

You are upset about getting an insanity for no reason.

Somebody is sure to rez fate, too many people have him on their town lists.
If you attempt to murder him, you will be gaining an insanity AND bloody for no reason.

Especially if you think the cult will not touch him!
So go with that. Let me do my thing. (Whatever it may be) And tomorrow we can see what happened or didn't happen.

I mean I do enjoy this useless Spam. Can we just post "." for the next 100 pages and achieve the same? We're actually going backwards for achieving a lynch today.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:
ben wrote:And you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either you think I am cult, in which all your points about me waiting to kill you is null. Or you stop this fucking dicking around, and maybe I won't kill you tonight, but will choose a different target to stalk/kill.
You're done. After all the "ohh get extra bad insanities" and all the other crap the fact you'd throw this out here I'm done.

FATEEEE he's still not cult though and you know it and I'm more than a little surprised in that unhappy way you'd try to push it as that. BUT

Unvote, Vote: Benmage
I know you're cult. I forgive you.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:
Wraith wrote:
BENMAGE, FATE, STOP RESPONDING OR EVEN ADDRESSING EACH OTHER. YOU'RE JUST CLUTTERING UP THE THREAD WITH STUFF WE ALREADY KNOW - THAT YOU THINK EACH OTHER ARE CULT. STEP AWAY, TAKE A BREAK, COOL OFF, COME BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO, AND THEN ADDRESS THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WILL NEED TO READ THE 4 OR SO PAGES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN COMPILED TODAY.
QFT
QFTsquared.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Troll hito, sounded good.
unvote vote ReaperCharlie
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Wait? Seacore... You're not warding me tonight :mrgreen:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith, you lynch me and you guarantee two townies are dead on tomorrow. You don't and who knows what todays lynch brings.

So tomorrow, sure who have the dead townie by the cult. But you might also have some dead cult. Whereas lynching me = no dead cult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:No Benmage, I'm hoping somebody stalks and kills you.

And Wraith, I have faith that somebody will rez Fate. I also believe cult could potentially kill Fate on top of that, so it's not One is less than Two.
^Cult claim.
Wraith wrote: @hito: I've played enough game's that I'd consider myself experienced. Benmage would have been lynched by PAGE TWELVE if the town were half-sane.
I guarantee this playlist's average = >wraith. But that doesn't take into account whose scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Andrius wrote:@ Seacore: Can we not advocate someone murdering a confirmed townie right now? Thanks.
@ Seacore: Yeah, but he cannot WIN without successful murders. So he becomes a "SK" but cannot win without actually KILLING people. THAT is what we can prevent.
oooo second part is sexy, showing how much harder Murder WC is.

Sea why don't you just stalk and kill me buddy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #148) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:@Seacore: Fine, let's factor it in:

You have a highly contagious, very deadly virus in a container. You have brought it into your house. At the same time, people are shooting at you inside your house. How is that a smart idea?

In the movies, viral apocalypses occur when someone says "oh don't worry, we can control it!"
Because inside the house you have the vaccine whereas the people outside shooting at you dont.

Bam.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Fuck it. I've decided not to kill fate tonight. I'm PTW. Too many people have him listed as town. Too many people might rez him. Too many insanities.

Lynch me if you think everything was Wine.

I don't think Fate is town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

hitogoroshi wrote:What if we give you a clear shot with no townies rezzing?
I'd take it, lol duh.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #151) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:
Benmage wrote:
I'd take it, lol duh.

You will not get all town to agree to this.
QFT.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote: And in fact, it doesn't matter.
Benmage cannot be trusted to not kill either
. So the whole thing still stands, just with even more double and triple guessing for town and scum alike.
I can't believe you're still on this whole benmage not town route....but I guess cult need something to talk about to look town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:
You're scum. You're next, tomorrow.
I'm sorry, but i actually did chuckle to myself.

I think hito is most players #1 town read. Am I wrong here?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sea, LAL...We can and should easily test me for blood if Fate dies/ has a kill attempt/rezkits used.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #155) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote:
Benmage wrote: I can't believe you're still on this whole benmage not town route....but I guess cult need something to talk about to look town.
I don't trust you not to kill fate, even as town. I've seen you lie before as town.
This is true. And I think my lie, I caught scum there? Maybe? :shifty: But it is ironic that you convinced me not to kill Fate. Who knows how many people rez fate. Say 3? All get bloody, all get insanities. I get an insanity. Fate lives...we all have to waste the next night laundering. How can I ever claim that thats a good town move or PTW. And you of all people cannot say I do not like to PTW.

Therefore we can save 20 pgs of trying to get me lynched on the premise that I'd kill Fate tonight. For if I do we can string my ass up in 1 pg after I get checked for blood. Seeee how easy this is.

FATE
I'm not killing you tonight. Stop the self-preservation, vote RC.

Wraith, you're voting me because you think Fate is town and I will go murder? Clearly delaying a night kill means you have more time before I'd go murder or you'd have to deal with that issue, so vote elsewhere....ANND you'll get so much more support another day if I am lying...LAL...so lets not waste 20 more pgs on this issue while we near pg 70.

Spy, your only reason for voting me is the premise that I'd be killing Fate, right? Well i'm not. So....yeah.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #156) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Hito needs to respond, then Benmage needs to post promising either way, then I will PM the mod and explain in thread why a modkill needs to occur.
I dont understand this... why do I want to be modkilled?

I'll tell ya this much I promise not to kill you. Cool?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #157) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate, prior to hito calling you scum with RC wasn't he like you #1 town read?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm on my phone, so I cannot make this fancy. But I heard noise....I obviously did not Ward, and hope someone warded me! #1 town move there.... also I gained the obsession insanity from stalking.....pretty sure everything else gets a no.

So cult kill blocked? Lb murdered so someone is going murderer.....interesting
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Benmage »

What would be the point in dispatching fate if most found him town?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Lol @ kunk asking me to claim who I targeted ....what's the word I'm looking for...??? Go duck yourself ......no that can't be right.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh I guess I was suppose to list that. I have the insanities suicidal and obsession now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:Why did you stalk again though when you descrying additional insanities yesterday? Why not take a much more pro-town action?
A. The person I stalked I believe to be scum.
B. All the wine around me yesterday, I don't need to be mislynched on the delusion I'm cult.
C. I don't see any problem with my action.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:Also
Vote: Benmage

Stop the madness.
Yes, string me up for claiming my every action like a good townie...the person who lied yesterday and murdered last night fugghetabout em.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:You use that word townie a lot in reference to yourself.
Well hotshot, do you think I'm cult?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:Also: I searched and have a rez kit, and I strongly believe I am Benmage's target.
LAL you received a fetish and you think I stalked you, yet you only claim one insanity.
vote wraith
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Benmage »

AurorusVox wrote:Didn't a few people explicitly tell BenMage to stalk tonight and not reveal his target?
Shhh let the cult reveal themselves they're trying to look town, remember.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Wraith wrote:Also: I searched and have a rez kit, and I strongly believe I am Benmage's target.
LAL you received a fetish and you think I stalked you, yet you only claim one insanity.
vote wraith
Stalking me doesn't give ME an insanity, genius.
:oops:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Trilobite wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Didn't a few people explicitly tell BenMage to stalk tonight and not reveal his target?
Who, and when?
Aren't you suppose to be answering if you think I'm cult.

I think seacore fate and spyrex may have suggested it....potentially others...also those who wanted me to delay the murder path. So I think it was suggested, regardless I did it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Magna that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. One of our strongest tools as town is we all have viging powers. I stalked someone I believe to be scum. Why would I waste my one shot on someone dead...that is horrible logic.

Me being confirmed town is secondary incentive. Primary being killing cult.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote:@Benmage: Since you know you were wrong and that I'm not lying, are you going to take that horrible OMGUS vote off me?
Lol helllz no. Sweating over 1 vote? Cult much? We get it....you're trying to look town. Yesterday I actually came to the conclusion not to kill fate because people may have wasted rez kits on him. I don't want to go through the same issue today.

Edit I'd rather lynch wraith, but moi works.
unvote vote MoI
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Hi ya VP.

AV why vote me when VP said the samething and you don't even comment.

Also we can at anytime choose to kill fate. Me killing fate would be a wasted shot ay cult. Dur.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Benmage »

If cult craft your fetish and than pass it to you do they need to craft another yo ritual you?

@feysal cult waisting Res kits is better than town wasting them...if they know it, I know it, you can wait till tomorrow to know it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:hi Ben!

Why have you and most everyone else ignored my question about dispatching? It seems relevant to our interests.
oh woops I'm on my phone. I'd want to dispatch RC but not fate.

@AV we can dispatch fate anytime making him dead, what don't you get?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh my God.....I wish I could quote my own words just spoken but that'd be much effort on a phone.

My primary incentive to stalk and kill is to kill a cult. The second added beneficial aspect is that it confirms me town. Understand AV? I want to kill c.u.l.t. with my k.i.l.l.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Benmage »

AV, false.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Benmage »

VPs plan works for me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Benmage »

I have no clue the ins and outs of this game, but seacore how can you rationalize thinking pass fetish immunes you for the rest of the games.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm down to rob grave...but if I have the most insanities....isn't it bad if I rob graves and add to them?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Sea, I already agreed.

Wraith, don't talk to me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

I wouldn't mind a fate reveal either, he's by no means 100% town and moreover I want to see if he got those books.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #181) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

VPB what's not to trust. I've hid nothing. I delayed more the whole "murder" path. I'm going to kill tonight. The following night I will launder and than who knows but feel free to test me for blood...what will I be a murderer on D20?

I will also rob grave if that's what the deal is.

You may be wary of my target. Fine. But my alignment should not be in question.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #182) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
vote: benmage

claim your target or die
Good luck.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #183) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Look people need to start talking about something other than me. In at work. Ill fix the stupid statements I've seen later.

In the meantime those organizing tonight I will only perform 1 rob grave tonight and 1 tomorrow for killing and laundering. Youll know I didn't kill last night when I kill tomorrow because you can't back to back kill so who ever suggested that needs a dunce cap asap....then in going to launder afterwards check me for blood.....I aint winning murderer on D20.

So yes. My position is this. Therefore lynch a known townie whose been nothing but open/honest (don't twist that into me not teling you the stalkee, cause I've been consistent with that stance and if you paid any attention the debacle yesterday stemmed from people believeing my target town) or aim to lynch a cult or LBs killed a murderer going that route.

The multitude of stupidity is overwhelming. I guarantee te scum wised up and its town throwing these tantrums like furc and wraith worried ill kill them.

MoI is my number one suspicion at the moment, every post is so illogical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #184) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh and andruis for president for warding me. I'm obviously not warding tonight hint hint.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #185) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Ill campaign my own lynch, but I'm not goin to start lying. If you want to lynch a townie out of fear that I might hit a townie over cult....and don't care to go for real cult or a known murder wannabe than sure...lets be fucking dumb and ill help campaign my lynch.

Otherwise shut the fuck up and scum hunt.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #186) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

manho wrote:
@benmage, why can't you tell us who you'll be murdering tonight?

no investigator will res your target unless he is obv-town. cult may save their buddies but it'll use up their res kit and we can always lynch that saved player tomorrow.
What is he reason to know today as apposed to tomorrow?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #187) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

I like tnm's last post. When I am at a computer I will explain why I also find kunk likely scum.

VPB how many days do you think you can go dwelling solely on me and performing zero actual scum hunting (feel free to save the answer for endgame)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #188) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:and i mean like 3 graves, 3 players warding
we should force people we consider cult to ward graves
if they dont, they die
if more than one dont, then we break out stalks.
There might be something to this.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #189) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Benmage »

VP Baltar wrote:
Benmage wrote:VPB how many days do you think you can go dwelling solely on me and performing zero actual scum hunting (feel free to save the answer for endgame)
Do you feel it's unclear who I suspect?
Suspect? Nope you gave a nice little list people and even yourself can point to. You also voted MoI, but your doing little campaigning or persuasion that way and seem much more concerned with my affairs. Bussing?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #190) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Seacore wrote: 2) "At random" - Benmage isn't killing at random. Assuming he's an investigator, he is town. You may disagree about how pro-town his action is being, but he's not going to be able to go f
or murderer because the win condition is distinctly out of reach.
Someone could investigate him on Night 4 and make sure he's laundered. A
t which stage it will be N8 before he could win.
We can off him, if necessary, well before then.
Finally we meet logic.
Seacore wrote: @ Benmage - Have you responded to why you won't name 4 potential targets. I think that would benefit town, and do away with the argument that you are just hoping there's a murder tomorrow for you to claim was yours.
Negative I've been posting not from a computer since like pg 74ish if I recall correctly....I just got home and soon on my agenda tonight is to go back through those pages and properly post/cover anything I missed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #191) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote: The bolded is a damn good point. Benmage has exhibited a lot of generally scummy behavior already, and we're only taking it on his word and threat that he's a townie, because it's strange for a cultist to lie about wanting to murder someone.
How do we know he isn't hoping for there to be a murder for him to claim tomorrow
, as Seacore says?
Lol grasping at straws much?

Benmage: continuously baffled at the creative concoctions people convince themselves over seeing the blatant truth.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #192) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furpants_Tom wrote:Think about what town need to do during the day, and it should be obvious why the BenMage bandwagon is worth riding.
Really? Because:
Furpants_Tom wrote:Think about what town need to do during the day
Is my defense :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #193) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

That catchup thing might have to wait till tomorrow.

Lets move past this list discussion. Let me first be able to formulate a proper scum list via some more indepth proper scum hunting and then we can talk about a list...any list at the moment would be largely superficial mixed in with gut reads.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #194) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fur you don't have nearly enough support to get me lynched. Way too many have voices opposition. Even prior to that I basically pleaded with vpb to start a shitty campaign on me, which I would've helped. He didn't, which is townpoints for him. Look at it this way you have a snowballs chance in hell of ever lynching me period. Forget the fact that you just showed your hand saying only a few votes. Now do some real scum hunting you're bleeding cult.

And sea....ehhh, right for the most part :wink:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #195) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 am

Post by Benmage »

manho wrote:benmage can't have killed LB last night if he killed someone tonight, so we don't need to worry about that.
This.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #196) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll be out for my roomates bday tonight.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #197) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Benmage »

Busy weekend sorry guys ill be back in here soon.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #198) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Benmage »

dispatch fate
can I rob grave fate (on phone, looking to contribute tonight when I get home SC2 has been crack + crazy weekend )
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #199) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Thank you VV I do pride myself in being a better than average scumhunter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”