Zachtown in the mountains (Game over TOWN WINS!)

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #109 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I'm here. My girlfriend is in the other room, and we are arguing.
I have to catchup on an ongoing game, and have 5 pages to read here. I might have to put it off for a few hours... probably less.
Anyone want to give me a quick synopsis?
What is the best wagon? Nikanor, IAmInnocent, RedCoyote, Oso?
I see some people are not on the wagons with multiple votes, yet lynching is good for town D1 as it gives the uninformed side of things we're on information.

Promise to catchup. I know the setup is open, too, does anyone have any idea as to the most likely setup(s)? I'd like to know for analysis. I believe I will be making a word document or spreadsheet this game, just to try something new.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #112 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Elmo wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:So my first move was to make sure town understood that every lynch should be used, it is in our best interest. Next was to see if Benmage is a poor playing townie or opportunistic scum. So far
his play falls under the poor playing townie category
Okay. Why do you think that?
QFT. I'd like to know this as well considering I already corrected myself over a misinterpretation...so to suggest I'm playing poorly...is simply trying to undermine me.
Probably the way Ben attacked Percy for attacking Sotty for questioning me in Post 53. Ben has that newbie feel of someone trying so hard so early in the game, like he has everything all figured out and won't budge. All in all, I don't suspect scum to draw this much attention so early on.

Ben, I really do think you are townie.
If you are, step back and look for a minute and stop being so dang stubborn:

1) Do you know that INCLUDING THE PREGAME CHAT, 7 of the 16 players have 2 posts or less. Do you think there is a chance that the three scum could be laying low, watching this all play out and smiling. One player has yet to POST AT ALL!
2) I have never put out the statistics like that before. I could have blended in and random voted like everybody else.
But I thought it was essential that town use all its lynches
. NOBODY BEFORE I POSTED THAT SAID THAT WE SHOULD USE ALL OUR LYNCHES THROUGHOUT THE GAME. I was clarifying, because nobody else had. I can guarantee you one thing, if I was scum, there ain't no way I am shooting out the statistics cause my hope and prayer would be less lynches and more nk's. Think about it.
As of post #70, you can REALLY BELIEVE SOMEONE IS A TOWNIE?
I'm not fucking buying this
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:you know, this stat talk is really getting away from the actual objective of finding and lynching scum. I would suspect scum would be happy to drag discussion away from scum hunting in anyway possible maybe even perhaps lead the discussion away.....
QFT
I'm not trying to spotlight, here, but I have a few reads
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:
Benmage wrote:why are you asking pointless questions?
Oh right, you like to talk about pointless filler stuff...and pointless questions because you are scum. Right.

I haven't read pg 4 and on...will do so with more time... V/la now tho.
QFT and bookmarked for me
I agree with benmage on IaI
vote: i am innocent

i'll read 4+ tomorrow
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elmo wrote:
Mina wrote:
I am Innocent, to Benmage wrote:Information Instead of Analysis? I analyzed the one thing worth analyzing so far. Your initial scummy plan. Yeah you nixed it, after you were called on it. I just took the call on it and completely blew it up in your face.
Elmo,
where the hell
did you get the idea that I am Innocent had missed that post in the first place? Again, why are you making excuses for him instead of reading the thread?
I'm not sure what you're objecting to ("again"?) - reread my #69? My view is that IAI missed post #13, not post #9. I don't see anything that contradicts that, and IAI saying Ben nixed it
after
he was called out directly implies that, to me. (I think it's clear by now that IAI is not terribly precise in what he says, e.g. referring to the plan as 'scummy' when he thinks people who propose it are mostly townies.)
Furcolow wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:Ben, I really do think you are townie.
As of post #70, you can REALLY BELIEVE SOMEONE IS A TOWNIE?
I'm not fucking buying this
I believed Benmage is town, perhaps even earlier than that. Do you think there's a problem with that?
It depends on the circumstances. In a game like this, I actually do. Keep your town reads to yourself.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Furcolow »

Nikanor wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:Is it a coincidence that you're already voting him or not?
No, I'm a day cop. jasonT is mafia.
is this serious?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

because if you say "this person is townie" that helps scum pick out pr
if you say "this person is a PR" well......
it's lose/lose on day 1
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

it's not as bad when you parrot, because someone has already forced that, but it is still bad because the more scum see a consensus among the uninformed, the more they will be willing to trust that read theirselves
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

also, the town seems really really split on benmage
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

Elmo wrote:There appear to be two separate points. One is that IAI said Benmade was a townie, which is fine, seeing as there are only vanilla townies and mafia in this game; that's just another way of saying he had a town read.
Another is you telling me to keep my town reads quiet, which you haven't responded to.
Elmo wrote:b) That doesn't really respond to the point - why aren't you now saying the same thing about me?
still.
oh. i didnt know there were only townies and mafia.
i feel like an idiot.
im glad you told me that.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

in that case, i retract my point. town reads =/= PR reads
i believe locke is town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Furcolow »

Nikanor wrote:
Red wrote:I'm serious, Nikanor. Your original vote could easily be mistaken for an RVS vote.
My first vote was random. Now it is serious business. Why does it matter?
And no I am not seriously claiming day cop.

Does nobody love me? I am so very lonely here on my wagon of one. I wish I had someone to hold me in their arms and tell me that everything is going to be alright.
I could also hop on the RedCoyote wagon. The lack of votes on him is weird considering the number of people who find him suspicious.
everything is going to be alright.
it's not your fault.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Furcolow »

i feel like the way he worded it was more to AVOID confusion from you picking at semantics
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

perhaps it would be best if we all listed 13 town and 3 scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Furcolow »

his fakeclaim left himself a ton of wiggle room
if he was scum, he can just say he wanted to catch scum
if he was town, he can just say he wanted to catch scum

null imo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I also see no reason to not use at least 70% of the day on the first lynch
we should definitely be looking to set up chainlynches through who defended who and who attacked who relating to flips
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I also see no reason to not use at least 70% of the day on the first lynch
we should definitely be looking to set up chainlynches through who defended who and who attacked who relating to flips
First sentence, agree with
Second sentence, disagree with

In my filler post, information instead of analysis mind, I'd like to see about 1 week (or less) on the first lynch each day, and then a majority of time feeding off of that and getting a solid second lynch in as well.

Otherwise, the second lynch will be rushed each week. Rushed lynches rarely work out (in the short term anyway) to town's benefit.

My thoughts:
Still think Oso is scum
Jasont seems shady as all get out
Nik I get a town read on.

JasonT says Elmo is buddying to townie me. Yet Elmo was the first to mention that oso post on page 3 (then me), first to vote oso (then me), and I was the one who called elmo town. Does not add up to him buddying me, but vice versa...
a lot of REALLY good players, Vi for example, disagree with you
they feel that dragged out days hurt the town
like this one
if people would get off their asses and lynch you we would probably catch a scum

Mod note: Something is wrong with the boards and I am unable to post in forum or send pms (I can edit, so I'm utilizing that to inform you guys what's going on. The timestamps are causing posts to be posted above posts that were actually made before it, so I have locked the forum to prevent confusion as I'm not sure that the placement of the posts can be fixed after the fact.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: dry-fit

following my heart
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #183 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

Oso wrote:Apologies for not posting so much, I like to get in a minimum of once a day.

Like my vote where it is at so it stays there on Dry-fit for now.

Nik/ImKingDavid/jason. Friggin hilarious man, :P seriously.

@Dry-fit, when you said this:
..If saying something verifiably wrong is almost always worthy of a vote, is Nikanor scummy for claiming daycop?
I'd say yes if I hadn't played mafia with Nik before. I would have mentioned it (with or without a vote, probably without) but in this case, with the interaction between Nik, David and Jason. I say this instead.

As much as it pains me to admit though. Dry-Fit does have a point about Furcolow but since Dry-fit dropped me so quickly in favor of an easier target, I'll stay with him.

I'm liking a Dry-fit/Furcolow pairing for 2/3rds of the scum team.
Basically FOS a scumbuddy:
Dry-fit [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2594615#p2594615]Post 159[/url] wrote:..
Furculow's posts up to this point have been terrible. He asks people to tell him which wagon is best, jumps on one of the biggest wagons, and then suggests we name all the scum and set up chain lynches.

However, that does look like a slip by jason.
Unvote. Vote: jasonT1981
Then vote a townie. (Yes, I do think jason stands a decent chance of being town because that whole thing regarding him and the Nikanor claim just strikes me as too bizzare to be anything but genuine.)

And then the scumbuddy counter-votes the FOS, 2nd post up above this one, with basically no real reason given.
Furcolow wrote:unvote;
following my heart
No.
No.
No.
That's why I fucking voted him, because he's trying to buddy me when I'm town. He's trying to make me look like his scumbuddy. Good job falling for that. IF YOU WANT TO MARTYR ME, SO BE IT.
mongoose wrote:jason's thing about the cop seems kinda pointless. People make mistake and I dont think the fact that he didn't read the set up makes him scum. TBH I forgot the game had no PR's as well.

looking at furcolows last 4 posts he says he thinks we should hurry up and lynch someone, but doesn't say anything contributive as for WHO to lynch. then he gives a vote without information. I don't like that at all.

nothing else really jumped out at me

unvote, vote furcolow
AS TOWN:
1) too much discussion can ruin the game and our lynch
2) Dry-Fit's FoS on me (with me as town) is an expert attempt to try to get me framed...
a. consider he already has a wagon on him
b. consider i am a very easy mislynch
c. consider that i thought there might be roleblockers and medics and shit... i'm obviously a townie
3) You're voting me for wanting to quicklynch, then voting quickly? I'm flip-flopping here? I don't think so!

Dry-Fit is a good lynch. I wouldn't mind us quicklynching him.
Sotty7 wrote:
Percy Post 108 wrote:Right out of my mouth, hilarious.
lol! I didn't realize that... You have brainwashed me clearly
Percy Post 108 wrote:The trap is that you set up a fight, and the one that backs down first is mislynch potential. Their interaction with their victorious opponent is then more than enough content for you to spin into something scummy. It's a great way for scum to start the day!
Eeeeh no. I don't believe I set anything up, it would have happened with or with my question I think. Also as easy as you can write a scum narrative for the question I can write a townie one. Wanting to know why IAM was using snide statements to make benamge look scummy while keeping his random vote. That doesn't sound like a town thought process on IAMs part does it?

I also took a very clear stance on the “fight” so it wasn't like I was fanning the flames or sitting on the fence.
Percy Post 108 wrote:@Sotty7: IAI was sensible in his response. He said that he didn't want to serious vote right away, but that Benmage was worth watching. What's wrong with that?
Why wait to place a serious vote? Why wait to place a semi serious vote? Acutally, as I type this I am having flash backs of Mini 775 where you spend a big portion of day one arguing about the need for an RVS. Do you still hold these beliefs?

= = = = = =
Mina Post 110 wrote:I'm a bit annoyed. Because IaI made so many bad arguments before that self-vote, and on principle, throwing an antitown hissy fit shouldn't manipulate people off his wagon...but it feels genuine. Call me a sucker, but I'm buying it. So I'll direct my attention elsewhere.
What arguments of his were bad to you? I don't like that I have to ask you this when you essentially ask mongoose the same kinda thing in the same post.
Mina Post 110 wrote:Why exactly do you think I am Innocent's suspicions were decent? Which ones in particular were decent?
Mina Post 110 wrote:This feels like sucking up.
Scummy?
Mina Post 110 wrote:Question to all those voting Nikanor or saying you support his wagon after Locke cast the first vote for him: what in particular makes you suspect Nikanor over another lurker? Is it just that he's already a viable bandwagon?
I'm not voting for Nik for lurking, what makes you think this is a lurker wagon? I will elaborate on my vote in a bit here though. I'm trying to not to wall it up too much so will probably come in a separate post.

= = = = = =
Nikanor Post 117 wrote:Where are you getting day talk from?
If I was one of three scum in this set up I'd want some day talk. The amount of mislynches needed would make me cry, double day or not.

= = = = = =
Locke Lamora Post 127 wrote:I've played with IAI as scum, and he seemed quite calm and collected. He was much more antagonistic here than I expected before his meltdown and I don't really see where the impetus for it came from, given that there were all of three votes on him at the time, which really isn't that much pressure. I'm treating it as a null tell and I think he needs some time to cool down.
This. From what I have seen IAI is very composed scum, he manipulated me very well in newbie 960 which is why I did nominate him for best new player like he said. I don't have any IAI's town play to compare with, but the magnitude of the meltdown just doesn't make sense for IAI scum. I am annoyed that he isn't addressing my point against him, but I will get to that in another post.
Locke Lamora Post 127 wrote:Sotty: what do you think of Nik's Jason vote?
I thought it was a RVS vote. He is now repping it as serious without any real transition. Not liking that move too much considering he hasn't asked Jason any questions at this point. He is just piling on with Elmo's reasoning and not even Elmo is voting for Jason. (I notice this changes as I work though the thread a little more, but at the time this was my thoughts)

= = = = =
imkingdavid Post 128 wrote:
Nik wrote:No, I'm a day cop. jasonT is mafia.
And what is your goal behind claiming this early, when you're not even at L-1?
I won't go into “omg read the 1st post” but you seemed to believe this claim. Why didn't you vote for Jason?

= = = = =
RedCoyote Post 158 wrote:
Elmo 141 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:ok,
i see above he is lying
.... Im happy with my vote. A claim like that could have outted a real cop.
Shouldn't you already know he was lying? What did you see?
Unvote
;
vote:jasonT1981

And how could a real Cop be outed in a mountainous game?

This is quite telling if you ask me.
How? Other players have demonstrated a lack of knowledge to the set up (furc, IKD) are they scummy too? I see your follow up to Jason in post 169 but you should know that being defensive isn't a scum tell.... So what?

= = = = =
Dry-fit Post 159 wrote:However, that does look like a slip by jason.
Bad backdoor wagon vote right here.

Elaborate in your next post how Jason slipped and how that is scummy.

= = = = =
I Am Innocent Post 175 wrote:Usually the mafia distance themselves, so I thought one, maybe two would be on my early wagon to "see where it went". The first underlined caught my eye though. How could townie sotty be so sure that of the 5 or so players that were coming after me, that none of them were scum. It made more sense that scum was on the wagon, maybe multiple scum.
“I really doubt” isn't me being
sure
. At this point of the game I don't find the players you rattled off to be scummy. I also think you are reaching in this whole post with my whole “lets try something different” but whatever.

= = = = =

Okay I'm caught up. More coming.
This is true, but if you read me in iso one of my earlier posts even ASKED what the setup was likely to be! After reading the rules, it's pretty obvious. Sorry to have asked as opposed to just looking.
Dry-fit wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Elaborate in your next post how Jason slipped and how that is scummy.
In response to Nik claiming he had a guilty result on jason and later admitting he was lying, jason said this:
jasonT1981 wrote:ok, i see above he is lying.... Im happy with my vote. A claim like that could have outted a real cop.
As if he didn't realise it was a lie before. (Hint: If jason was town, he would have already known it was a lie.)
jasonT1981 wrote:I called Nik a liar in my initial response to him...
I posted a vote based on his lie
I then see above my post he admitted to lying.. and post so I see he is lying. meaning he just admitted to lying.
I don't buy this explanation at all.
Not necessarily. I didn't know it was a lie, and I am a townie, so to me it is null
I'm happy with my vote on you scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Furcolow »

which is why i'm voting dry-fit. couple that with his attempt to FoS me and vote someone else to make it look like scum (first off, that's an old ass tell OSO, and it's related to the RVS, not page 7)

Dry-fit needs lynched to prove my head is in the right place. Oso might scream "bus, bus!", but we will just ignore his insane ass.
I'd like to hear more reason for Mongoose's vote on me. AFAIK he's voting me for "wanting to lynch someone".

I am not happy with the way dry-fit is playing considering he's being wagonned. If he was really town, he would be providing a better defense for the accusations raised against him. Through ignoring them, he confirms them to be right and properly raised.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I can get behind percy this game. His post feels really protown. I am another person who really likes the RVS. I disagree with his putting I Am Innocent in townreads, but not everyone is perfect.

Also, percy, why do you have 4 scumreads? There are 3 scum this game, not 4.
I want to vote with you, but I do not feel comfortable voting RedCoyote. I have read him as town.
I also don't like mongoose, even if I believe he is probably town, because he is voting me.

You have Dry-Fit in your scumreads, Percy, would you consider joining me on that wagon?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #212 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I thought I made a post from my girlfriend's phone, but I guess it didn't work.
suspicious of:
benmage
dry-fit

leaning scummy:
elmo
i am innocent

town-reads:
percy
oso
myself
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #213 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

fuck, i read a post from her phone i thought was benmage... maybe it wasn't. i'm going to read back a few pages.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i believe i read imkingdavid's quote in benmage's post as something benmage posted himself
i am going to FoS imkingdavid here, and remove benmage to neutral or leaning on my list
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #216 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

pretty sure you're barking up the wrong tree, nikanor
i have slight town reads on both of you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Furcolow »

i cant catchup right now
i have to go to work
i am a townie, so IAI either you are making things up or are scum just at a glance
glad you unvoted me, though, if you're town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #228 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

makes no sense
unvote;
vote: benmage
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #230 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

of the 3, the likeliest to be scum would be jason imo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #233 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: jasont1981

i don't want him to be cleared
if he was scum he would have made the same defense he made
i haven't heard anything from him, and i read nikanor as town
we can take our time, there is no rush. even if we don't get a lynch by halloween, or if we do, the day will still keep going.

votes should be like this:

Redcoyote - 4 (KaleiÐoscøpe, Mina, Percy, Elmo)
Jasont1981 - 4 (Nikanor, RedCoyote, Dry-fit, Furcolow)
Dry-fit - 2 (Oso, Locke Lamora)
I Am Innocent - 1 (Benmage)
Nikanor - 1 (Sotty7)
Benmage - 1 (Imkingdavid)
Furcolow - 1 (Mongoose)
Oso - 1 (I Am Innocent)
Not Voting: (JasonT1981)

We have about 2 weeks still to lynch, so this isn't damning, but JasonT should have his vote out somewhere by now. I am happy to lynch him because I feel if he was town his vote would be
somewhere
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #243 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:sorry, have not been on as much been packing for London and had friends over to the house so not spent much time on here. I would suspect there is scum on my wagon as it seems an easy lynch now especially with how my words are twisted... Scum suspects are IAI, Elmo and Fur.. this post is all wrong in my opinion
Furcolow wrote:
unvote;

we can take our time, there is no rush. even if we don't get a lynch by halloween, or if we do, the day will still keep going.

We have about 2 weeks still to lynch, so this isn't damning, but JasonT should have his vote out somewhere by now. I am happy to lynch him because I feel if he was town his vote would be
somewhere
He DOESNT want me to be cleared? why???? because it will actually mean him to scumhunt or look elsewhere.. as I said, I am the popular wagon.. this all feels like a easy jump on to me.

Has not heard anything from me? ive posted quite a bit... every day in fact near enough except for yesterday..

tries to make me scummier by saying I have no vote atm.. if he looks back I have had a few of them Furs post is nothing but a quick bandwagon jump in an attempt to push a lynch.

vote:Furcolow
your case on me is i have a case on you
you also neglected to quote this part, my actual reasoning:

We have about 2 weeks still to lynch, so this isn't damning, but JasonT should have his vote out somewhere by now. I am happy to lynch him because I feel if he was town his vote would be somewhere.

He has now put his vote somewhere. On the person making a case on him. What a fucking joke.

Lets lynch this kid.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #244 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Furcolow »

also, i don't want you to be cleared because i feel your speculation was way more null than mine or IKDs
i wouldnt be surprised if you were scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #247 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:Guys, I am really sorry. But I am on V/LA as of now. I am getting an early night and leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back home until Tuesday afternoon/evening.. depending on how late I get back into Belfast on monday night.
cute you can't defend yourself, because you're "v/la"
sure.
for some reason, I don't believe this.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #249 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

oh
well, if you know him on a personal level, what do you find his role to be?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #267 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i liked dry-fits #257
i liked a few of benmage's posts
i was about to change my vote to someone i dont want to say in case they will be suspicious of me
needless to say, i am going to trust sotty7 on this jason thing
ill move my vote to RC because i believe he may have been trying to buddy town in his most recent post

unvote
vote: redcoyote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #269 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i meant 255
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #270 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am up for a wagon on kscope
i found his last post to be douche, unhelpful, and antitown
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #271 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am not really too comfortable with my RC vote really even
im not sure who scum are
ill take a +10 for wishy washy voting
i do that as town anyways
obviously
:)
lets wagon kaleidoscope ben
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #273 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by Furcolow »

checking your quicktime?
lol jk
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #275 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

if he is scum, redcoyote would be a good lynch
im fine with that

unvote
vote dryfit
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #295 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I Am Innocent wrote:Getting a town read on Red and Dry Fit.

Right now it is a toss up between Jason and Furcalow, but I'm moving my vote to Furcalow because of the following two reasons:

1) Sotty's defense of Jason makes me wary that he is scum, or they both are scum
2) Did not like Furc's reasoning for his vote on Red, after declaring a town read on Red back on page 8. Factor in what I think was a mild protection of scum Oso on Furc, and I'm going back to guilty by association.

unvote
vote Furcalow
@mod does this even count?
he didn't even spell my name correctly.

@i am innocent: your crap reasons are masking the real reason: that I have accused you of being scum before
you only vote people who believe you are scum
you have no case
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #322 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i'm at a friends. i just wanted to check in. i saw we have two replacements... hi baby spice.
glad you unvoted me. i had a feeling mongoose was town, just a moron. not that that isn't a bit of the pot calling the kettle black from me.

in your reading, who would you label your top 3 suspects ?
perhaps i should go back and read this myself, to get a new look on it

wow, great timing
another senseless vote on me
the reasons for this one being "opportunistic"
"manufacturing activity"

when i'm on multiple peoples town lists for my misinterpreting the rules....... yeah... good one.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #323 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
vote: red coyote

dry-fit gave a reason why i should unvote. he claimed he will be more active.
I wasnt sure why people would say RC was scum, but I dislike his vote on me and can see why he would as scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #325 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i didnt say you were or i know you are, i said that i am a viable mislynch to you as scum. i am putting someone else at 3 votes with me (you), and i dont care if i die. the town is better off without me even if im not scum!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #326 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Furcolow »

honestly, with two votes on you, i would expect you to explore the dry-fit wagon. i'm going to read you in iso and see if i can get anything out of that.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #327 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by Furcolow »

also, you say "you see me as scum because I'm voting you", when if I really didn't believe you would only do this as scum, I could easily keep my vote on Dry-Fit and have him as the largest wagon.

Couple his recent post saying he is swamped with tests, which I honestly believe, with your pushing a mislynch of a VI and yes, I'd say you could very easily be scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #328 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

yeah, so i read you in iso, and you agree with me way more than you disagree with me. you find it "hard to read me", and are "unimpressed with 3 or 4 of my responses" if I recall. I'm unimpressed with you not voting Dry-Fit, honestly. If you were town, you wouldn't know his role, and would be able to bandwagon him very easily. The only logical explanation for you not voting him from my eyes is that you got a scum PM with him, especially considering this:
in response to benmage saying Dry-Fit is a good lynch you said "Not a fan. I wouldn't be upset if he was lynched."
yet you're not voting him,
why?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #329 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Furcolow »

anyways, the only explanation I can see is you scum with dry-fit.
unvote;

bigger wagon on scum > smaller wagon on scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #334 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

dry-fits recentness, though appearing to be pro-town, is null
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #335 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 am

Post by Furcolow »

RedCoyote wrote:
jason 61 wrote:IAM had indicated the plan by Benmage was scummy, Sotty rightly questioned himn over why he wasnt voting if he thought the plan was scummy. I would have done the same
Yeah, we covered that.

Goodness, I think everyone here would probably benefit from slowing down and reading a little more carefully. XD

---
Benmage 66 wrote:It's filler posting. Thats why its
scummy
No, it's not. For the same reason it can't be written off as IIoA. If he would've just posted the statistics,
then you may have something.
As it stands, he made it a point to give analysis.

---
jason 78 wrote:I have never played with him so am curious to know what you mean.
You don't remember me, jason?

---
Sotty 83 wrote:I mean that Red is a very capable player so him making a mistake that was so obvious was out of character. The more I think about it, the more it is probably null. Nobody is perfect after all. But I'm not discounting the possibility of scum Red screwing with my mind.
No worries, it was a genuine mistake. I think I saw IAI's post, but then I saw your vote and immediately I went back to the earlier IAI post (40) because I didn't remember him saying that the plan was scummy. When I confirmed it, I just moved on from that point and onto the next page to write my own post.

---
IAI 88 wrote:Do you know what else is a scum tell...voting for yourself.
This is a null tell. That's about the earliest I've ever seen anyone "give up" though. IAI, I think you should take a step back from this game a lurk for a day or two. Just read what other people say and come back to it after a while. You don't need to make a post every few hours, and you certainly don't have to beat yourself up over three votes. The people most unimpressed with you are among the most vocal, but that doesn't mean they make up the majority. This game has many weeks to go yet. Just calm down and roll with the punches, bud.

In other news, I don't have much to bring to the plate offensively at the moment. Elmo, Percy, Sotty, Oso... all making valid points and good posts. benmage is a little sloppy but, like IAI, I don't really see anything sinister about him.
on the bold: notice how benmage is using the word scummy as opposed to saying someone is scum. I know this is somewhat null, but I do that when I am scum. I hate lying. I dislike it. It's not my style. I'd rather say "Player A is scummy" than "Player A is scum" when I am mafia. When I am town, however, I have no idea who is scum and who isn't. My point is that I can say RedCoyote is scum, Percy is scum, or that Sotty7 is scum right now. I don't feel bad about it. I honestly don't believe the latter two to be scum, though Percy is really, really hard to read for me.

After the first bolded word, where benmage used "scummy", RedCoyote's response was basically, in my eyes, saying "no, ben, this isn't a valid mislynch". Which, to me, shows that he is a better player than BenMage and is potentially coaching here. The thing is, though, he could be coaching a townie. Benmage using the word scummy is actually pretty null. RC could be buddying town, and given his first couple of posts combined into a FoS into a vote in post 3, I'm going to leave BM off my scumlist for the moment, but keep RC there.
RedCoyote wrote:I don't particularly have a problem with it; Oso made a valid argument, even if it was wrong. I also see your point against it though, Elmo.

I don't agree with either of y'all though.
Notice how epic this fencesitting is.
Do you want some white paint?
Want me to call up Tom Sawyer?
He'll paint with you, while you sit on it.
RedCoyote wrote:
Kscope 300 wrote:Then in post #169, he even throws a half ass defense for dry-fit for no reason whatsoever.
I have no idea what you're talking about here. No, I may not have been as verbal about Dry-fit (mostly because I've been working my ass off to both sell this jason lynch and defend myself in the process), but in no way can you stretch that post to his defense.
I've not been particularly satisfied with Dry-fit
, and I
won't cry
if he gets lynched either. Then again,
I can think of at least 7 people who I'd be happy to have strung up
. That's just how I roll.
Kscope 300 wrote:You should really try to call me KScope, because I doubt many people know who you mean if use my other name
I know... it makes me nostalgic though. <3
italicized: he's not SATISFIED with dry-fit... on his scumteam?
underlined: him not crying... over a player lynched? why would he want to cry at all? i dont get the thought process of even having to say that. if you don't care if he's lynched, say it that way. i don't give a fuck if dry-fit is lynched, because i don't know his alignment. why are you "not satisfied" with him to the point you're TOTALLY not going to cry?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #360 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

@(backup)mod my votecount says 3, but there are two people on it
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #361 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote

reasons:
1) oso is getting replaced out
2) dry-fit promised content
3) i don't care if my wagon is 2nd highest or whatever
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #364 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Furcolow »

so you are attacking your attackers
that's totally town bro

i believe you're a VI honestly
town-vi, jason
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #367 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Furcolow »

"i feel or scum" ?
I hope you meant are!
Make a case on me, then, because one doesn't exist. Don't just passive-aggressively state I am in your top scum reads when I am a townie. I did the same thing you did, in thinking there were detectives, roleblockers, medics, jailkeepers, whatever...
how is what I did differently from you?

is it because of my wishy-washy voting?
i do that as town.

is it because I voted you at one point? because that's what I think it is.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #369 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Furcolow »

your #355 on me
omgus, wishy-washy voting

both are things i do as town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #374 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Furcolow »

he's not my partner
i have no idea as of his alignment
i just dont want to mislynch

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #375 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Furcolow »

the one time i thought i was being protown 3 people chastise me for being scummy
i really dont think i will ever fully understand this game
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #377 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Furcolow »

from me it isn't
when i am scum i would have told benmage to go fuck himself
want proof?
i'll provide scumgames, towngames, anything.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #379 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Furcolow »

the latter i actually might be able to do
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #381 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Furcolow »

that is very, very, specific
ill try to find one
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #385 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:that is very, very, specific
ill try to find one
Well, you did say it was your town meta and offered to back it up. I called you on it plain and simple.
well, this game will be a good pointer for that instance from here on:)
you called me on shit, honestly
this is my town meta because i am town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #387 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

lynch me then
MISLYNCH me then*
i will martyr
i really dont care
i am the only scotsman that matters
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #390 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Furcolow »

sad
i guess i should replace out of the games in which i am town, then?
325: i was just voicing a popular opinion. my night actions are actually VERY good, even if my lynch-phase is weak.
I am very good in LyLo, actually, as town. Usually, at least, I can pick up on voting trends. I am not good D1. I am much better in larger games than games that are small (to me) like this one. I'm used to more like 30 players in a game, to be honest.

I am very, very active.

328: ok, so my read is changing? wouldn't that mean town?
i don't know anyones alignment but my own
i thought you were town, as of your post with that .gif, but i don't know anymore. i'm not going to OMGUS you or anything, but I feel the vote on me is very misplaced, and you just don't want to be on dry-fit's wagon for some reason or another.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #393 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Percy wrote:@Furc, this is a smallish game with no night phase. There is only so much I am willing to let slide on "I am not good at this gamek. Antitown and scummy are not the same thing, but my scumread of you is bigger than my scumread of Dry-fit, and your reads change so much that your activity is a hindrance rather than a boon to the town.

Why should Dry-fit be lynched? Last I read, your vote was for self preservation only.
he should be lynched because I have no idea as of his alignment.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #395 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am really having trouble getting into this game
i am considering being replaced, though i don't believe i will
this is the most i've ever been uninterested as town, though. i don't really feel like scumhunting for some reason in this game. 3 scum aren't good odds. i'd rather check wagon analysis and buddying from a d2 or d3 perspective in order to catch people than trying to throw dirt around right now. Any wagon in this game is going to be primarily town, so I don't mind riding them. Are you disputing that, RC?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #399 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

first off, i respect percy a lot, so having him insult me here is something i want to back away from.
secondly, i want the town to win, so if i'm going to be mislynched i would rather have someone help this player slot if i can't
third, i don't understand the pointless wagon on me whatsoever. my voting/omgus is town from me. prove me wrong if you want.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #402 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2608681

this one just ended
it was quite juicy when i got mislynched day 1
i had a good read on a scum and they diverted the wagon onto me, sort of like what is happening here
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #404 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

dry-fit faked an FoS on me to make me appear scum
i am fairly sure he tried an in-depth tactic as scum, to buddy town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #407 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

we have another lynch cycle
i am content with his wagon
when he flips, we can do more in-depth analysis
he isn't providing the content he promised, and i dislike his posts
i honestly don't have any really good reads, or i'd be tunneling my ass off
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #410 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

he also Finger of Suspicioned me, that's an open contradiction. Ignoring =/= FoS

i'm all for you hammering him, of course I'm the alternative wagon as a townie, so I have to keep my slot alive for the town...
do you blame me?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #413 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

good man
promise im a townie
ill probably die tonight
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #424 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

RC's iso, he seems to be wishy-washy going back on forth with different people. He tends to explore different mislynching opportunities like scum would. He said that he finds it hard to read me, which to me felt like he was trying hard to make a case on a townie being scum when they're only scummy. He does so by claiming to be unimpressed with my responses. You know what I'm unimpressed with? RC not voting Dry-Fit, honestly. If he is town, he wouldn't know his role, and he would have been able to bandwagon him very easily.

He also says he is "not a fan" of Dry-Fit, yet he didn't ever vote him, even tried to make an easy wagon on me

RC is scum
vote: redcoyote

looking at percy slightly as 3rd scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #461 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i don't believe percy to be scum. i'm looking at RC and LrdWhyt the same way he is, possibly Elmo or IAI on a lean.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #463 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

above post seems town, and kingdavid seemed like a VI (takes one to know one)
im so abandoning my read on that slot
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #510 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

(Havingfitz, Locke Lamora, Benmage, KaleiÐoscøpe, Sotty7, Elmo, I Am Innocent, Furcolow, JasonT1981)

with this argument, you need to take into consideration
1) scum can bus
2) i am not perfect
3) i am not saying this argument is the be-all-end-all

These people were not on the dry-fit wagon in which we lynched scum:

Percy - I read him as town. I haven't seen him play as scum, though. He feels pro-town to me.
Nikanor - I read him as town as well. I feel like he requires a lot of evidence to vote/unvote/change votes.
RedCoyote - I definitely read him as dry-fit's scumbuddy, hence my vote.
Mina - I will have a better read on her shortly
Lrdwhyt - KingDavid made the same mistake I made. town.
Baby Spice - I guess that leaves babyspice as scum? null read from me

The only difference between the people on Percy's wagon, and the people on dry-fits, are that a few aren't on there (myself, for instance), and redcoyote IS.

RedCoyote, what makes you so sure of percy, yet you wouldn't vote dry-fit? why why why
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #512 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Furcolow »

i was one of the main people ON the wagon
you werent on the wagon at all
how am i being "contrived and flighty"?
where did i say i knew where people would flip?
how am i being unprincipled?

you have no basis for these accusations
im keeping my vote on you
your post was good until you attacked your attacker
ad hominem is a no no as scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #519 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Furcolow »

was my vote on dry-fit at L-2 yes or no
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #520 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

actually, let me rephrase
did i vote to kill dryfit? yes or no?
anyone want to see the last time i bussed?
it didn't go well for me
i'll provide it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #521 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 am

Post by Furcolow »

also, redcoyote, just because i do not post giant wall of worthless text does not make me a bad player
it does not make me weak willed, and you know that i am strong willed, or else you wouldn't have tried to implicate a lie with me being town when you yourself know that it isn't because you are a part of the informed minority.

benmage is being his typical VI self, not reading the fucking game, and needs to replace out.
He believes his word is God, just because he got a vote right for once, and that he is "confirmed". I agree he is likely town, but I am not going to simply proxy my vote to BenMage. He is very wrong about RedCoyote here.

I was suspicious of both RC and DF, I am sticking with RC, and I urge you all to do so as well. Percy had a very pro-town post that I just can't get over.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #535 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

hi thor.
sotty, why did you feel the need to post a wall of text the minute thor came?
something you're trying to hide?

also, jason/benmage: what are the benefits you see in a wagon on percy as opposed to a wagon on RC?
i'm simply not seeing the case on him. pushing mislynches on VI can be town and policy.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #539 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i was just seeing how you would react to a little pressuring in questioning
jason's defense of you is noted, but is null, right? because you all are friends
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #540 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:hi thor.
sotty, why did you feel the need to post a wall of text the minute thor came?
something you're trying to hide?
I really think your scraping low here, just cause someone new comes in does not mean the game has to hault
i was just testing the waters
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #543 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:i was just seeing how you would react to a little pressuring in questioning
jason's defense of you is noted, but is null, right? because you all are friends
No, I would have asked the question regardless of who it was directed to.. I felt it was a weak attempt at making someone look bad and as you say 'testing the waters' to see if anyone would jump on
i dont care if anyone "jumped on"
you did. it was cute.
I cared about how HE reacted, hence why I asked HIM a question and NOT YOU.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #544 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Furcolow »

errr her, whatever. you get the point.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #660 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:35 am

Post by Furcolow »

Mina's post fucked with my mind at a skim
@percy, I don't have time to provide 3 games of anything right now. I am way behind. I will hopefully have time to catch up tomorrow.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #661 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 am

Post by Furcolow »

VOTE: mina
ill keep this as a placeholder just to get my vote out there at this point. i really, really didn't like your last post mina. I don't like the way you try to abuse colors/schemes/formats. Sorry.

Well, I'm not really that sorry, but I might move my vote when I catch up.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #663 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

mina, why in your #551 are you encouraging benmage to do your scumhunting and pushing for you? Are you chastising him for saying "player A is scum, lynch player A" without reasoning and argumentation? How would you respond if I claimed I felt your post here is both dodgy and forced?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #664 (isolation #86) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

then, in your #578, you poison the well and take "pride" in "gut reads"
this is anti-town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #665 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Furcolow »

also, do you really expect us all to believe you "hit enter too early" after jason's post ... an hour before yours.... when it took you less time to make a lengthier post right afterwards?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #666 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

i just skimmed havingfitz to see who he was suspicious of (possibly why he died?)
IAI/sotty were his only reads besides me. If there were two scum left, who do you believe would be sending in the kill? Me? Yeah, right.
If only.

IAI: he is suspicious because of the early self vote
Sotty: he is suspicious because havingfitz voted him before voting RC and was his main suspect besides RC/IAI
that being said
VOTE: unvote until mina responds
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #671 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

how the fuck can anyone be confirmed town in a mountainous
VOTE: benmage
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #676 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I am honestly happy with a lynch of any of the 3 people who have votes on them other than benmage
unvote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #677 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i have a gut read on percy-town, though. if i didn't value benmage as a scumhunter so much, i wouldn't be O.K. with his lynch whatsoever
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #678 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Furcolow »

the thing we need to look at, though, as a town is who can help us if they are town. Percy could. Could lrdwhyt? I don't believe so.

VOTE: lrdwhyt
2 wagons are a go
houston, we have liftoff
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #682 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

so you criticize me, then you sheep my vote thor?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #696 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Furcolow »

i'm so dumb i almost voted no lynch in a mountainous as a townie
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #697 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

do we really need a case
cant you all just follow my lead on a RL
that would be nice
lets try that
unvote

VOTE: IAI
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #714 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Post by Furcolow »

hard to find scum through this much town.............
i keep chasing false trails from dry-fit
pretty sure kaleidoscope is town
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #721 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

town reads = all but 2 .... :)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #723 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by Furcolow »

VOTE: elmo
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm a special snowflake
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #725 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

you're allowed to vote in a quote?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #732 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

we have over a week
it's not like we are hard-pressed
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #763 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote

VOTE: lrdwhyt
elmo's recent post warrants an unvote
i could see it being lrdwhyt and sotty
i am voting lrdwhyt not as a wagon, but because i dislike his refusal to provide a case to benmage
that sort of shit is intolerable and frustrating from the perspective of a townie
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #791 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Furcolow »

liking percy and mina, and i still believe ben is town, so even if i'm not liking his play recently, i am not going to vote him.
I am also keeping my vote where it is. I do not understand how it is "town" of benmage to back off where he made a good case. I do not understand mislynching for the sake of mislynching someone who is bad. Even bad players like myself can lead the town to a win in LyLo. Deductive reasoning is a powerful thing.

I am happy with both of the top wagons, though I would rather LW be the top wagon as opposed to BS. If BS is town, I'm going to be voting BM. HE is accusing percy of staging mislynches... but is voting someone he says he believes is town, even if they are a VI. I am against that. What, am I supposed to let him do that and then move his vote to me next? No thanks.

Moving on, as I don't want to get sucked into BenMage's stupidness... I mentioned that I like Percy and Mina's posting on this page, and while I do, I like percy's way more than Mina's. I feel like Mina is posting more for the sake of posting, whereas Percy made good points against BM even if he realizes he is town. Just because someone is town, doesn't mean they don't need chastised. Percy's post was good because he defended his townness through dismissing BM's point that he was "setting up voting in his next post". If he was, who cares? Perhaps he's cautious as town. Is that honestly a tell? I don't believe it is! He has been pushing LrdWhyt/BS
all day

What I suggest moving forward is for everyone to join one of the top two wagons
gogogogogo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #794 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote

VOTE: baby spice

how can you move baby spice to L-1 when I did
:)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #816 (isolation #104) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #817 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

VOTE: mina
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #838 (isolation #106) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

EBWOP: @ BABY SPICE
When you say things like "The only person who does not seem to be suffering from that is Percy", you really expect to not be connected to him? You made me seriously re-consider my entire post.

After seeing this post, I am completely fine with your lynch, and kind of feel bad I am starting another wagon. Perhaps I will hold off on Kaleidoscope until the 2nd lynch period or tomorrow. I'm going to say it now, if I can hammer you, baby spice, I will.

@sotty if i don't get LYNCHED in lylo i have a good record
if my actions have been "detrimental to the town to the point where i 'deserve to lose if i'm town'" then the town usually loses with me. If, however, people overlook my faults, are objective, and try to realize I'm not as much of a VI as I come across then I do have a very positive experience from my games in lylo.

I know I have many faults. I'm guilty of OMGUS, WIFOM, Ad Hominem, and unintentionally strawmanning. That's just the tip of the iceberg, also. I'll vote someone with little to no reason, explain why I'm doing something in a way where I paint it as if there is no fucking way scum or "my partners" would ever let me do that (such as voting no lynch day 1), attack my attackers, or simply miss questions directed towards me in a post that gets me heated. The latter is probably due to me wanting to respond to something specific, as opposed to me wanting to not respond to something specific. I know you all have faults with my play, but for this game, get over it. All but 2 of you are scum, and I'm in that group, so lynching me is a mislynch and I am not going to stand for it. I am not going to stand by and allow this town to keep lynching VIs if they are mislynches. BabySpice, however, could be another story. Scum can be VIs, too.

With me, as with most people who have been playing less than a year, you need to be objective. Sotty's recent post really characterized me well. I am a Pisces, so I am very emotional. It carries through to my mafia play. I take mafia very, very seriously. Almost too seriously for it to be fun in a competitive atmosphere or environment. If I'm sitting out back on my screened-in-porch, with 4 friends, however, I can draft up a quick little game for us to enjoy that I don't take
too
seriously.

I am not as much of a VI as people believe. Last semester of college, for instance, I had 4 classes and got 4 A's. Sure sounds like a village idiot there. I'll be the first to admit I can do stupid shit, don't get me wrong, but I am actually a very smart guy who can tunnel on scum in lylo and win for the town. With 6 mislynches, I guarantee I can pick half of that as people who are, in my opinion, worse than me:

Kaleidoscope: What is this kid, the king of one liners? Go read his iso. Seriously, go. Read it now. It is a fucking JOKE.
LrdWhyt: although kingdavid had me all over the radar, I am fairly sure this guy is lurking. He checks in once every 4-5 days, and we haven't heard from him in about 3. He has one good post, but it occurred a week ago.
BabySpice: I'm not even going to talk about this one

I will also summarize what I feel to be the cases on a few people:

Thor - I disagree with this case, and I will start off with it thus so. From what I've seen of Thor's play, this is him playing as a townie. He is somewhat floundering under the pressure of IaI and BM, but he is actually actively responding to everything that is being thrown at him in the way he would do so as town.

Percy - I'll have to wait and see what he contributes tomorrow before I give my .02 on him.

Elmo - I agreed with this at first, and sheeped Mina's post, but I guess that only made Mina incorrectly suspect me so I'm going to back off. I've also skimmed his iso a few times, and he looks very town to me. Take that with a grain of salt.

My Vote

I am going to play my vote on Kaleidoscope. Sure, we don't get a lot of information out of it, but if you just look at how little he has contributed to the town you will understand why I am being a man and placing a vote down on him. I advise you all to follow me on this, as I am fairly certain that he is lurking scum. I am not sure who the remaining one would be, but just lynching 1 would be enough for me!

VOTE: kaleidoscope
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #840 (isolation #107) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Furcolow »

1) You are not confirmed town. There is this little thing called bussing.
Why should I vote baby spice?

2) "IF TOWN" are you fucking kidding me?

3) I'll do whatever the hell I want, Benmage

Did you read my post or read Kaleidoscope in iso?
his iso is terrible. I really don't believe you read, benmage.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #844 (isolation #108) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:Furc, remember when you said you were new. Well I am experienced and kscopes play has not been telling of his alignment.

That's why he's not the first lynch for today. I'm not saying he's confirmed town or for you to ignore him. I am only saying he's not lynch one.

So ya, fix yoself.
how about you fix yourself? a
true
policy lynch, to me, is not someone who is obvious like me
it's someone who lurks like kscope
d2 is perfect to lynch him, and there is even a lynch between me and you to see how this guy flips
if he flips red, you're lynched next
if he flips green, policy lynch me and let percy fry when i flip green
problem fucking solved
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #847 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Furcolow »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:yeah, but unless you have statistics, lurking is not a scumtell.

Still want to see Percy lynched here.
are you willing to put your neck on the line for a percy lynch?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #864 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

@
MINA
When you say "See, it's not that his opinions are contradictory, but that these contradictions don't look emotion-driven." You say it's not that contradictory then it is. How do these two sentences even go together?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #865 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Furcolow »

also: "Furcolow's poor logic and contradictions."
care to give examples of these from this game?
Were you on the Dry-Fit wagon?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #866 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

"-Beating Kaleidoscope over the head until he answers once and for all why he suspects Percy"
I would want to lynch my scumbuddy, too, if I was the only 2 against five times that many or more.
That must suck.
You ask why I'm calm, and I'll explain: I feel like we are in a very good position as a town, and I feel no personal pressure, therefore I feel very calm that we will win as a town.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #867 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Mina wrote:
Mina wrote:Explain now why you think so. I want explanations. Now.
Oops. Redundant statement is redundant.

Omigod. Rereading #838 freaks me out. It's just so...
reasonable
. And measured. My God. Is that...fair? Saying Furcolow's playing too well to be town?
Furcolow wrote: Kaleidoscope: What is this kid, the king of one liners? Go read his iso. Seriously, go. Read it now. It is a fucking JOKE.
LrdWhyt: although kingdavid had me all over the radar, I am fairly sure this guy is lurking. He checks in once every 4-5 days, and we haven't heard from him in about 3. He has one good post, but it occurred a week ago.
BabySpice: I'm not even going to talk about this one
One of these things is not like the other...

Please elaborate. Why do you suspect Baby Spice? Also, why did you put her at L-1 before after saying you preferred the Lrdwhyt wagon?

Lastly, why didn't you mention Lrdwhyt's Elmo vote among your reasons to suspect him?
Elmo wrote:
Mina wrote:(I'm happy with how my Lrdwhyt and Elmo votes turned out)
:cool:

Back to lurking!
:evil:

HEY! I was referring more to Furcolow's and Lrdwhyt's reactions to the vote. I still haven't said what I thought of your defence.

The pressure's still on you, slacker!
Nice open coaching, Mina. Not.
Anyways, I'm not sure if you're town or not, but I am sure noone would lynch you unless you've openly pushed mislynches on VIs like Percy is trying to do.
The problem is, I have really liked Percy's play on this page. If he is anti-town, he is good at faking being town to a person like me. Very good. I am not going to vote him even if I'm apprehensive. That's how I feel about you, but opinions can change. I can read one of your posts and believe something you've said is anti-town and vote you (like I'm hating your play this page, but liked it a few pages ago).

Baby Spice is a good lynch because she has polarized us. I don't mind putting her at L-1 because, if she's town, it wouldn't bother me if she died. She is less helpful than most people here, and I don't know her well enough to get a proper read on how she will be aligned when we kill her ass (if we end up doing that.)... I don't know. I'm happy lynching either of them, but I'd be more happy lynching you or Kaleidoscope at this point.

Was it the 3rd vote on a slot? Sure, that was an old tell if he did it, but I make 3rd and 4th votes all the time as town so it is somewhat null. I am not sure if he is a wagoneer as scum, or if he is scum whatsoever, but like I've said I'm ok lynching him.

Pretty sure we are fine as a town, there is no need to spazz out. Let's lynch someone who has polarized us somewhat (BS, LrdWhyt's replacement, Percy, Kaleidoscope, Mina) and move on to the next phase.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #873 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Furcolow »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Pretty sure we are fine as a town, there is no need to spazz out. Let's lynch someone who has polarized us somewhat (BS, LrdWhyt's replacement, Percy, Kaleidoscope, Mina) and move on to the next phase.
Wow, just wow. What a blatant scumpost, showing that you really couldn't care less who gets lynched.

You're going down next when Percy is lynched.
How is wanting to lynch and use the town's killing power scummy? You're baffling me, here.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #874 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Furcolow »

kaleidoscope who is your strongest read other than percy?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #877 (isolation #116) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Percy wrote:Hey Baby Spice, the thing that wasn't true was this:
Baby Spice wrote:If I understand this right people are voting me because (In no particular order);
Which is to say, you can easily dismiss/deal with the
bad
reasons people are voting you, but you're not even acknowledging the existence of the good ones, let alone engaging with them and defending yourself from them.

Hey Furcolow, why are you accusing me of "actively pushing mislynches on VIs"?
And voting for the people that polarise is really dumb. Associative tells are the worst tells for many reasons, and lynching the polarisers
for the sole reason that they are polarising
is far too superficial.
I was stating something I have been reading people stating. Why are you not calling THEM out?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #886 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Pretty sure we are fine as a town, there is no need to spazz out. Let's lynch someone who has polarized us somewhat (BS, LrdWhyt's replacement, Percy, Kaleidoscope, Mina) and move on to the next phase.
Wow, just wow. What a blatant scumpost, showing that you really couldn't care less who gets lynched.

You're going down next when Percy is lynched.
How is wanting to lynch and use the town's killing power scummy? You're baffling me, here.
Oh, it isn't that. It's the fact that you're not really caring who is going to get lynched, which isn't really sitting well with me.
BLATANT MISREPRESENTATION.
I care who gets lynched
You are a fucking liar
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #887 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

To answer BM:
I have a stronger town read on Percy. I feel like he was misunderstood, and in a mountainous setup like this it is very easy to look for idiots to lynch (kaleidoscope, baby spice)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #919 (isolation #119) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Empking wrote:Furc: Would you mind giving me a summary of the game so far?
Thor: What's the case on babyspice?
Well, we had a pretty good lynch on Dry-Fit. I felt like he tried to implicate people as a ploy somewhat, and at a point had me convinced he wasn't scum by feigning inactivity the way Percy is doing. Do all scum do this? I'm not really sure on Percy being scum... I feel gut on him being town. Sorry to go off on a tangent. Anyways, I started getting hated on by RedCoyote, so I pushed his lynch (which was stupid). When he flipped town, I realized I need to sort of sit back, sheep votes, and try to lynch scum with people I feel are town. What I mean to say is, I want to win as a town which means not picking who we lynch.

unvote;
vote: baby spice

*crosses fingers*
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #920 (isolation #120) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I feel like losing BS isn't a big deal
I expect the town to lynch me before LyLo because I'm not as dumb as I used to be.
Hell, the mafia might even kill me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #944 (isolation #121) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:Wowwww lol. I hate noobs. Impossible for me to read.... I don't get it Baby Spice could've saved herself by simply voting Percy. Sacrifice?

We should lynch furc or Percy next. Maybe Kscope. Or even Mina.

That unvoting shenanigans .... come on.
lynch me when i hammered scum?
vote: benmage
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #946 (isolation #122) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Furcolow »

why is he even mentioning my name after ive been on both fucking wagons of scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #948 (isolation #123) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

actually i voted you
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #951 (isolation #124) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

whatever, i'll let you sit around with your finger up your nose
unvote

VOTE: kaleidoscope
guy lurks, and i get no information out of him. his iso sucks, and he doesn't respond to questions.
i would be more OK lynching Percy if Baby Spice hadn't listed Dry-Fit as scum. I'm going to have to look to see when she made the particular post I'm concerned with. She defended Percy, yet she didn't defend dryfit as far as I can recall.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #953 (isolation #125) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Furcolow »

hey, guys, read jason's #355 and tell me what you think about him/babyspice/dryfit
he could be trying to lump me in with those guys to make me look bad
i'm not really sure if he's scum, though. that post/oso replacing out both aren't settling well for my gut
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #955 (isolation #126) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:why is he even mentioning my name after ive been on both fucking wagons of scum
You joined both wagons on scum at the end when their lynches seemed irreversible. Scum bus period. Especially on the tail end. I basically led the two scum lynches (even if I led Baby Spice incorrectly). And yet you vote me proving your worthlessness, your emotional, erratic waste. What if this was endgame and someone makes u sad. There is zero logic
in your brain.
play.

And claiming a hammer = town...WOWWO lol, you're such fucking trash at this game and towns so far ahead that you need to die for the betterment regardless of your alignment because the use of your vote in vote totals makes you a handicap.
stfu
i deserve this win
ive been on both scum wagons as town
get your vote off me and get off my nuts
also tone down the ad hominem
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #956 (isolation #127) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

i don't care if you move your vote or not, really. the town is not going to back you on this because i am town and there is no case on me whatsoever. the two people chiming in with you have both failed to vote for me because there is no connection whatsoever. i am innocent until proven guilty, and it is impossible for there to be any proof because i am innocent.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #958 (isolation #128) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

I have formally complained to the mod for you to tone your shit down.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #963 (isolation #129) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

I would like you to open your eyes to something, though, ben:
Your vote was off of me until I voted you. You are voting me for hypocritical reasons. You are voting me for bad play, and for being late on wagons when you have placed bandwagonning 3rd/4th votes on said wagons yourself. Being late on the wagon isn't as scummy as being the one to "kickstart it" as you've said with 3rd/4th votes based upon jeeps tells (which I'm sure you'll call outdated)

Your play is OMGUSy right now, and is therefore bad. You vote me because I'm pushing "confirmed town" in you, when you could be bussing just as easily as anyone else. I checked if you were on the BS wagon, as I honestly wasn't sure if you were since you claimed you believed she was town. When I saw you were, I moved my vote back to Kaleidoscope, someone who posts one liners that I can't read. I have justification for my actions. If anyone's play is bad, it is yours, because you are a hypocrite.

The end of the wagon gets a lot of grief, and unjustly so. The real demons lie in the ones who actually turn the first couple of pressure votes into a bandwagon. The types of players who get sore over being voted (like you and I). The difference between you and I, though, is that I know when to not act like a jackass.
Benmage wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I have formally complained to the mod for you to tone your shit down.
You might be a wonderful person. And I am not insulting you, the person behind the computer.

But your play on this site, and moreover this game is fucking garbage. Your play has no resemblances of logic. It is unbelievably whimsical. And again, you have proven that you living is more of a handicap to the town, than wasting a mislynch on you.

Essentially a town Furc is worse for the town than a scum Furc.
Town furc who is on two scum wagons is worse for the town?
Your play is that much better? In this post, you admit I'm town. How do you even KNOW I'm town? I should be the only person to know I'm town... this is a mountainous.

Empking sheeping you is just because he is replacing in, and probably hasn't even read the thread completely. If he has, he has read it completely out of context with a pre-existing hatred of me that isn't explainable or reasonable, and is even less reasonable than your vote or "case" on me.

I could honestly not post whatsoever and be a better player than you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #964 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:52 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote
VOTE: empking
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #965 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Furcolow »

thor, do you know of any games in which i won for the town in lylo?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #966 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:
@ALL
2 Village Idiots have flipped scum thus far. No reason a Third can't.

Furcs death is the most beneficial thing now.

-Town is in a good position.
-He's proven several times he does not deserve the right to have a vote. Therefore we can't afford to have him endgame.
-There is nothing in his play that remotely resembles town play. The only excuse is "Oh thats normal bad furc"
also... with 1 scum left... endgame

you make me laugh
lets end this game and lynch the last scum, and not be pushing policy lynches
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #968 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Furcolow »

Empking wrote:
Furcolow wrote:Empking sheeping you is just because he is replacing in, and probably hasn't even read the thread completely. If he has, he has read it completely out of context with a pre-existing hatred of me that isn't explainable or reasonable, and is even less reasonable than your vote or "case" on me.
Would you mind rephrasing that? (I don't understand what you mean)

Also, why are you voting me?

Thor:
asking for a BS case without responding to it in any way
Why is this scummy? Why is the futile try for a Percy lynch scummy? You mention it being a "last minute" attempt; is this important to your argument? (If it isn't I won't waste your time grilling you over it.)
You just sheeped benmage on me, when I feel like I am about as close to being confirmed town as you can be in a mountainous. Thor has my back, as he has seen my play as town. Benmage doesn't know me whatsoever, and neither do you.

I am actually a good player if you get over the shit that I type. Players like you like to ride bandwagons on me. I feel like you are a sheep following benmage as your shepherd over a cliff. This cliff happens to be a molehill which I am making a mountain out of since benmage is probably town, but on page 40 of a game I am not really that happy with someone making a voting post with no reasoning to it when they have just replaced into a game. That is why I voted you. If you're not scum, oh well, I've got about 4 other people I am suspicious of, and only 1 will be scum.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #969 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

I am also voting you because I know my role, and you have a higher percentage of flipping scum than I do to me.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #970 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

and, since i'm a competing votegetter, i'll boost you up to potentially get more votes. Your slot has also replaced numerous times and been under suspicion with cases pinned on it.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #972 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Furcolow »

one liner =/= reasoning to post
that reasoning was sheeping benmage and the post right in front of it that jason made
that post was sheeping jason
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #973 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Furcolow »

also, percy is probably town. i am much more sure percy is town than you are, so i'm keeping my vote where it is, thank you.
if i have to die and flip townie for the town to realize to lynch you because of benmage then so be it
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #997 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvote

i'll give empking time to defend himself
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #998 (isolation #139) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I am going to re-read this entire game, and make a post
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1000 (isolation #140) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Furcolow »

mongoose wrote:jason's thing about the cop seems kinda pointless. People make mistake and I dont think the fact that he didn't read the set up makes him scum. TBH I forgot the game had no PR's as well.

looking at furcolows last 4 posts he says he thinks we should hurry up and lynch someone, but doesn't say anything contributive as for WHO to lynch. then he gives a vote without information. I don't like that at all.

nothing else really jumped out at me

unvote, vote furcolow
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1003 (isolation #141) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

i am considering just proxying my vote to benmage or elmo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1005 (isolation #142) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Furcolow »

viet-nom
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1007 (isolation #143) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

I got really bored around page 7, sue me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1014 (isolation #144) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

@mod you spelled locke's name wrong
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1016 (isolation #145) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am getting sucked into another game at the moment, and most of my mafia time is going towards it
i will be able to respond to any relevant questions that are directed towards me
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1019 (isolation #146) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Post by Furcolow »

VOTE: I am Innocent
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1020 (isolation #147) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Furcolow »

referencing wagons to see if IAI is a good lynch, brb
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1021 (isolation #148) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Furcolow »

6th Vote Count of D2 P1

Baby Spice - 6 (*Percy*, Sotty7, Thor665, JasonT1981, Benmage, Furcolow)

7th vote count, you see percy leave the wagon leaving this I believe:
(Sotty7, Thor665, JasonT1981, BenMage, Furcolow) *I BELIEVE* don't quote me on that, i just looked at it... then this happens:

Sotty7, thor, jason, bm, *IAI*, *percy*, furc

so I had already been on the wagon. I thought that was the case. Me being on a wagon is kind of null, as I'm all over the place.
Percy left only to rejoin it... why didn't he want to claim his own wagon? Doesn't want to spotlight when the whole town is against him?

FOS: PERCY
FOS: IAI

one of these will be the last scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1022 (isolation #149) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Also, IAI hopped on the wagon AFTER it had hit L-1
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1023 (isolation #150) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Furcolow »

even if he was the "5th vote" TECHNICALLY he was the hammering one in terms of NEW VOTERS
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1025 (isolation #151) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Furcolow »

im pretty sure locke is town
if it gets more votes i will join
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1028 (isolation #152) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

is this the rvs all over again? count me in
vote: JasonT1981
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1031 (isolation #153) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

I just read Mina in iso, and she has not been on either of the predominant wagons.
Furthermore, she has tried to push counter-wagons while other wagons were prevalent, and *this is why i'm going to vote her*:
At the end of a cycle, she was voting RedCoyote. The next cycle rolls around, and RedCoyote is lynched, but Mina wouldn't be on it. She doesn't mind voting for an out of the way townie, but doesn't want her name associated with a mislynch she had previously voted on even.

VOTE: Mina
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1058 (isolation #154) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am pro-speedlynching
i need to read this page, and the last part of 42, but i wanted to comment on mina's "baseball-player-caught-guilty-of-steroids-use" defense, or BPCGOSU defense. I feel it is genuine. At a skim at how long-winded the responses on this page have been, I wouldn't be surprised if Percy and Mina were both town. I view Elmo as town, so by process of elimination on "speedlynch candidates" it would be Kaleidoscope/empking. I do not feel like empking is as much a part of this game as Kaleidoscope. Even if I feel Kaleidoscope would be craftier as scum, he is like the town-lurker that everyone loves for some reason. Therefore, I am going to vote EMPKING and I am going to vote for speedlynching as suggested by Mina. I don't even want to hear anything from anyone. If you all don't want to speedlynch, whatever, I can't make you. You also can't make me NOT, so.
UNVOTE: MINA

VOTE: EMPKING
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1059 (isolation #155) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Thor665 wrote:Mina's last post looks so town.
Empking's last post looks so scum.

Please don't make me have to evolve into Benmage as my next evolutionary step of meta.
LOL
i don't know why i'm reading backwards, but whatever
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1061 (isolation #156) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Empking wrote:
Mina wrote:^So right now, the entire reason you're voting for me is that I voted Lrdwhyt over Baby Spice?

I'd have felt much better about you had you been honest and said it was self-preservation.
If I was voting based on self-preservation I'd have voted Percy this part. You're clearly (and if you were being honest you'd know that) the best candidate for scum.
voting preservation would be voting the person who is "clearly the best candidate for scum" other than you...
who is your vote on, again?

@EMPKING
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1062 (isolation #157) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:tl/dr yawn.

So Mina and Empking are the obv top 2 scum suspects...therefore we should lynch furc the biggest town handicap.
how is being confirmed a handicap
check out my interaction with mongoose
check out my interaction with dry fit
check out my willingness to lynch baby spice as a VI
check out how i am trying to make cases on people, even if they are bad, before i vote

your case on me is that i am bad as town
YOU ARE ADMITTING I'M TOWN
if you weren't such a jackass I would vote you, but as it is I should ignore you, and I'm going to tell you now that I am going to and I suggest everyone else does the same.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1065 (isolation #158) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

wouldnt mind seeing a hammer
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1067 (isolation #159) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Furcolow »

but if it's CLEARLY the best candidate.... jeez
are you really that dumb?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1070 (isolation #160) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Furcolow »

it would be the obvious counterwagon
that is why your statement is incorrect
if you said it SHOULD be clear, or it WASNT clear, then ok
as it is, sorry bro
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1083 (isolation #161) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Post by Furcolow »

because hes town imo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1085 (isolation #162) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:34 am

Post by Furcolow »

percy isn't scum, and i'm tired of the wagons on him
i will say who i believe is town all i want
what are you going to do about it?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1087 (isolation #163) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

need me to quote interactions ive had with dryfit or mongoose again?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1090 (isolation #164) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

ha ha ha
pretty sure scum have that locked up, and i'm town, SO I DOUBT IT WILL BE ME

i've also been on both wagons of scum, so go #$%^ yourself
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1092 (isolation #165) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

unvoting dry-fit was because he seemed to have a genuine excuse for his lurking
i revoted him because of benmage, though, and i would definitely not follow benmage if he was town and i was scum
no way

if i have percy in lylo with me, there is no way i'm going to listen to him and not vote him
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1105 (isolation #166) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Furcolow »

jason why are you worried about player interaction in relation? like... they can't both be scum lol
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1106 (isolation #167) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Furcolow »

any last words empking ya scum?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1113 (isolation #168) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Post by Furcolow »

bored locke
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1114 (isolation #169) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Post by Furcolow »

get it?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1125 (isolation #170) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Furcolow »

i am proxying my vote to benmage for now
vote: mina
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1152 (isolation #171) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Furcolow »

Zachrulez wrote:
2nd Vote Count of D1 P2

Percy - 6 (Benmage, RedCoyote, I Am Innocent, Locke Lamora, JasonT1981, KaleiÐoscøpe)
RedCoyote - 3 (Furcolow,
Elmo
Sotty7
)
Baby Spice - 1 (Nikanor)
Benmage - 1 (Baby Spice)

Not Voting: (Havingfitz, Percy, Mina, Lrdwhyt)

If I made any mistakes please politely point them out and I will correct them.

Deadline for Day 1 is Thursday November 12 at 12pm CST

With 15 alive it's 8 to lynch.
if elmo and sotty were scum here, they could place a vote on percy
that would put it at L-1, with me not even ON percy
I am MC Hammer, I would hammer the fuck out of almost anyone.

Because of them following me on RedCoyote and avoiding the actual main wagon at this point, I feel they're both likely town, and I took the case on sotty to be just based upon you not having BEEN THERE when all of this was happening. Sure, sotty seems scummy a bit because everyone is looking up and being like "hey, sotty, you are a good player". This would also be why scum would avoid sotty.

Elmo is less cleared being 3rd voter as that makes it more bandwagonny.... I still believe there would be no reason for him to make a case at this point as scum after replacing in like that. Town on town imo.
Zachrulez wrote:
4th Vote Count of D1 P2

RedCoyote - 6 (Furcolow, Elmo, Sotty7, Havingfitz, KaleiÐoscøpe, Thor665)
Percy - 4 (RedCoyote, I Am Innocent, Locke Lamora,
JasonT1981
)
Baby Spice - 2 (Percy, Mina)
Benmage - 1 (Baby Spice)
No lynch - 1 (Benmage)

Not Voting: (Mina, Lrdwhyt)

Deadline for Day 1 is Friday, November 12 at 12pm CST

benmage voting no lynch when redcoyote was wagonned is pretty solid
baby spice voted him, after voting nikanor, at the same time too
i agree benmage is clear as of here
Zachrulez wrote:
Final Vote Count of D1 P2

RedCoyote - 8 (Furcolow, Elmo, Sotty7, Havingfitz, KaleiÐoscøpe, Thor665,
JasonT1981
, Lrdwhyt)
Percy - 3 (RedCoyote, I Am Innocent, Locke Lamora)
Baby Spice - 2 (Percy, Mina)
Benmage - 1 (Baby Spice)
Lrdwhyt - 1 (Mina)
No lynch - 1 (Benmage)

Not Voting: ()

Deadline for Day 1 is Friday, November 12 at 12pm CST

JasonT really likes to bandwagon
Also, Dry-Fit, in my opinion, was trying to fake suspicion on me when voting Jason, his scumbuddy, in this post:
Dry-fit wrote:
Mina wrote:
Dry fit wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense to lynch the first day and then see what we decide from there?
This was something I'd meant to ask you on in pregame before being side-tracked by another game. By "see what we decide from there," were you arguing that we should use both lynches, or just that we should lynch first before no-voting?
I wasn't advocating either strategy. I was saying IF we were going to only lynch once in a day, there would be no possible advantage in no lynching the first day, because all that does is make it so we can't change our minds later.
Mina wrote:I'll let Imkingdavid answer himself on his definition of "antitown," but do you suspect I am Innocent, dry-fit? Do you think his behaviour is a sign of scumminess?
IAI is one of the players I suspect the most, but the main reason I asked IKD that question is because it seemed strange to say a player isn't acting anti-town right after they had gone on a self-voting tantrum.
Oso wrote:Second, now Dry-fit is the one who is stretching. I have posted a defense against Elmo and IaI's votes against me here. It holds almost no analysis except for the part where I say I might have drawn IaI's vote because following the RC/Percy player chain of votes on Sotty7 for questioning IaI backwards, leads right back to IaI.
Maybe analysis wasn't the right word. It appeared to me that you were getting too worked up about early votes. It seemed obvious that Red had simply missed IAI say Ben's plan was scummy. If saying something verifiably wrong is almost always worthy of a vote, is Nikanor scummy for claiming daycop?

Furculow's posts up to this point have been terrible. He asks people to tell him which wagon is best, jumps on one of the biggest wagons, and then suggests we name all the scum and set up chain lynches.

However, that does look like a slip by jason.
He doesn't even really talk about anything. He addresses Mina and Oso, mainly Mina. Are scum really going to be communicating like that in the early-game?
unvote

I feel like they would be more likely to place suspicion elsewhere, and distance with votes. I feel like Dry-Fit could easily have been doing that. I'm going to ISO jason.

he has excuses...
feels the need to over-explain for mistakes as seen here:
jasonT1981 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
He has posted at least 4 times out of ten posts and most seem almost gloating that the odds favor scum... almost like a scum hidden gloat post after hitting a cop or doc in the night
Correction

He has posted about Stats at least 4 times out of ten posts and most seem almost gloating that the odds favor scum... almost like a scum hidden gloat post after hitting a cop or doc in the night
This is more like a scum hidden gloat post for pushing a policy lynch which scum use in opposition of being openly scummy. It's easier on the mind to lynch someone for "bad play" if you're scum.
jasonT1981 wrote:sorry, have not been on as much been packing for London and had friends over to the house so not spent much time on here. I would suspect there is scum on my wagon as it seems an easy lynch now especially with how my words are twisted... Scum suspects are IAI, Elmo and Fur.. this post is all wrong in my opinion
Furcolow wrote:
unvote;

somewhere
He DOESNT want me to be cleared? why???? because it will actually mean him to scumhunt or look elsewhere.. as I said, I am the popular wagon.. this all feels like a easy jump on to me.

Has not heard anything from me? ive posted quite a bit... every day in fact near enough except for yesterday..

tries to make me scummier by saying I have no vote atm.. if he looks back I have had a few of them Furs post is nothing but a quick bandwagon jump in an attempt to push a lynch.

vote:Furcolow
Speaking of wanting to lynch someone for bad play, he is trying to push a lynch on me here.
He is also doing it through OMGUS
pretty sure this is the last scum
VOTE: Jason

Note: Green in post changed to blue. Read the rules.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1171 (isolation #172) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Furcolow »

at that particular day-phase, you were on both of the major wagons, one of which ended on town
furthermore, the location of your votes is sketchy
you also OMGUS and push on VIs
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1174 (isolation #173) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 am

Post by Furcolow »

Vi wrote:
Vote Count XXII
~ Quicklynch YEAHHHH
mothrax (LYNCH) ~ AGar, Friend,
curiouskarmadog, Iecerint,
Me=Weird,
Furcolow,
vezokpiraka, Socrates, Plum, Iecerint, Chronopie

Furcolow (L-6) ~ mothrax, pacman,
Chronopie

pacman (L-7) ~
Plum, Socrates,
SocioPath,
curiouskarmadog

Me=Weird (L-7) ~ Locke Lamora
Plum (L-7) ~ zwetschenwasser

Not Voting:
Iecerint,
Furcolow, curiouskarmadog
AGar 1 | Chronopie -1 PROD1 2 | Me= 1 | Friend -1 | Furc -1 | Iece -1 | Locke 0 | mothrax -1 | pacman -1 | Plum -1 PROD1 9 | ckd -1 | Socio 0 | Socrates 0 | vezo -1 | zwet 1

--With 15 alive, it will take 8 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(32%)

----

--- mothrax ---
Darkened
Shadow Demon
--- Lost his MoHO Day 2!

-The remaining battery power was converted!

--- zwetschenwasser ---
Righteous
--- Corrupted Day 2.

----

Vote Count XXIII
~ Yesssssssssss

Not Voting:
AGar, Chronopie, Me=Weird, Friend, Furcolow, Iecerint, Locke Lamora,
mothrax
, pacman, Plum, curiouskarmadog, SocioPath, Socrates, vezokpiraka,
zwetschenwasser

AGar 1 | Chronopie -1 PROD1 2 | Me= 1 | Friend -1 | Furc -1 | Iece -1 | Locke 0 | mothrax -1 | pacman -1 | Plum -1 PROD1 9 | ckd -1 | Socio 0 | Socrates 0 | vezo -1 | zwet 1

-It is now Day 3!

--With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Battery power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
This is a wagon on scum.
Scum died from this wagon.
This point is NOT crucial, as the scum on the wagon did not know they were wagonning scum.
AGar and Vezokpiraka are the scum on the wagon on Mothrax, who was scum.
AGar and Vezokpiraka knew they were scum together. Mothrax was scum with Sociopath. They were on the same team, not knowing who the two partners were individually (my interpretation, it might be wrong, i'm not perfect).

This is really the first lynch I am even quoting here at all, to disprove your ridiculous theory. Sure, a lot of the time scum shift their votes around to kickstart wagons, I'm not disputing that. Your theory will nab you some scum, sure... But this game is a prime example of why NOT to right off Kaleidoscope for Dry-Fit voting him.

Bussing happens, and it shouldn't clear shit, and the above cleared AGar in that game pretty much...
Sure, you can be like "well, he was acting genuine, as he didn't know mothrax was scum", and you would be right, but I can at least disprove your bullshit by showing you two scum on this wagon of a scum they didn't know. Your case being on Sotty, though, is definitely unlike one being on Vezokpiraka. It would be more like if you had one on a feminine version of AGar that is less abrasive.

My meaning behind this is trying to impart some wisdom to you Nul, that while overanalyzing wagons can be good, it is not good to "clear" anyone. There are weird moves that scum will make, like the shift from the Percy wagon to the RedCoyote wagon Jason made. Could town do that? Sure. I believe it is scummy, though, and we don't have a lot to go on at this point.

I believe the case on Sotty is bogus. She might be a LyLobility, but hell I'm a liability myself. Having Sotty/Mina in lylo is more lylobility than a VI like myself, though, because of the propensity of people to not vote for them and to have them wiggle out of anything as scum. To me, THAT is a true policy lynch, as opposed to someone who is an idiot. I would rather policy lynch someone who you just can't get a fuckin' read on.

Back on track, there was 1 person left in that game, a mafia win...
Agar.
I don't want to repeat a situation like that in LyLo by clearing someone who has bussed.

Note: Green in post changed to blue. Read the rules.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1175 (isolation #174) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

@mod
sorry for colors in quoted post, i don't know how to fix all that
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1176 (isolation #175) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:where am I OMGUS and pushing VIs
read the last quote in my 1159
you vote me for voting you
you also vote me
am i not a vi
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1185 (isolation #176) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:14 am

Post by Furcolow »

i DID explain
do you not read?
go read my post about AGar
you were trying to jump on and get town cred
you are the last scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1186 (isolation #177) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 am

Post by Furcolow »

i meant 1152 earlier
you quoted your OMGUS
your reasoning was forced after you wanted to OMGUS and is invalid
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1187 (isolation #178) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:Aside from my trip to London I was on every day.. also this

Furcolow wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Guys, I am really sorry. But I am on V/LA as of now. I am getting an early night and leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back home until Tuesday afternoon/evening.. depending on how late I get back into Belfast on monday night.
cute you can't defend yourself, because you're "v/la"
sure.
for some reason, I don't believe this.
He knew I was V/LA... called fake on it.. then said I wasnt posting enough...despite knowing I was V/LA and had been posting when I was not V/LA
um... my reply to you was 5 minutes after you made that post...
you went to london in 5 minutes?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1189 (isolation #179) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Furcolow »

i wagon as town
it is in my meta
i do not know your meta
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1190 (isolation #180) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

um... address WHAT?
i was on both fucking wagons
want me to quote mongoose trying to start one on me?
if you can find me specific incidents where there is no way in hell scum would have reacted towards you the way they did, by all means, i will unvote. i'm not going to do your work for you.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1226 (isolation #181) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Furcolow »

jasonT1981 wrote:fur, im not going to argue anymore with you, ive made my points.. you have made yours.. ive countered your arguements, your countering mine.. our fight will end up taking over this game and take away from being able to find the last scum.
this is kind of what i was looking for
unvote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1289 (isolation #182) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

in response to benmage:
dry-fit was inactive, and you would bus him for that reason
babyspice is a VI, and you would bus her for that reason

in holy order's agar won because he was "cleared"
you can't be cleared in a mountainous
sorry bro

am i going to vote you? no
i'm going to vote percy. I like him, I like his modding, but I dislike him as a distraction this game.

vote: percy

i also dislike babyspice's interactions with him
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1291 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote

VOTE: benmage
happy, thor?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1292 (isolation #184) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Furcolow »

i guess i just openly lied about not voting benmage
i changed my mind in the last 6 minutes...
mainly because of thor's signature
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1306 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

why am i not higher on your town list, sotty?
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1307 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Furcolow »

Benmage wrote:In fact look where furclow lands on both wagons
..the end

vote furclow
i get what you're saying
i've seen you do this as town
ergo
unvote
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1318 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

it's not letting me post
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1319 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

i have a big post it wont let me post
PLACEHOLDER HERE PLEASE
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1320 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Furcolow »

I like IAI asking Percy to vote.
I have recently seen a town player do this exact same thing in a sort of way in a live game. "It's your turn to vote"... I view this as
very
town. I'm glad this doesn't sound like power role speculation, being a mountainous, or that it is null in that aspect :)

In response to JasonT:
Well, I feel I was subconsciously "testing" people who are my town reads (you, benmage) who have been active in getting scum lynched. I am fairly sure benmage is town, hence my unvote. My quickness to do this should be noted, and should be seen as town, because of the effort I am putting in.

Some quick wagon analysis:
so two of the "scummiest reads" I have been seeing float around (kaleidoscope - null, apparently, as he "always plays like that", and thor - I am not familiar with his scum meta) are starting bandwagons. I would like to ask Kaleidoscope and Thor to not be a part of any lynch at this point.

Benmage-Furcolow interaction is definitely town on town. He always likes to be the biggest stag in the herd. I am more of a B type personality anyways, and will not seek a policy lynch on him.

In response to Percy's big post:
what flashbacks are you all having? I would like that explained.

His read is null? More like his read is
nul
! why the extra L, percy? :)

I agree with you on the dry-fit/babyspice interaction and the minimal influence we can garnish... perhaps i have worded that incorrectly... the lack of a serious "there you are" scumtell. If it's going to come from someone, though, it's babyspice. I remember her having interactions with you I found fishy, so I will have to ISO her. Dry-fit didn't really post a lot and was inactive from my recollection.

Also, if you're baiting someone, how did it turn out? Who are you suspicious of, Percy?
I have to agree with your interaction with Mina moreso than Mina's interaction with you. I feel like that's something you are
less
likely to do the same way you are. Perhaps this is just gender bias? Guys and girls are wired differently. At best, though, buddying up to a null read is null unless meta specific which to make a case on you need to provide instances.

I also agree with Mina shifting towards you being scummy. I can see reasons for Mina wanting to out someone popular to suit her own needs and commandeer the town. At this point, though, I'd almost rather lynch a lurker like K-Scope than either of you, even if this doesn't feel quite town on town to me.

I also didn't like when mina said 'youre caught like me as scum and get mad' or something similar to Percy, I feel that is almost lynch-worthy and reads very, very scum to me.

Tell me more about the kingmaker game, please. I have seen something similar. Did you learn anything from that game about any players in this game that can help us read their metas better? Maybe I should be asking Mina.
I am not sure the point you're trying to make vs RC/You when it was 5/4 4/5. Can you explain what you were doing, there, Percy?
I also agree Kaleidoscope is a good lynch. He is lurking.

Thor, quit whining, bro. There's no use in that. Also, what's the point in taking a potshot at a dead player??
jasonT1981 wrote:Im going to put my vote where it should have been all day so far

vote: Percy

Really not liking his #1302 talkling about Mina then votes Scope without any reasoning.
so you don't like him questioning a good player and voting a lurker? both feel very pro-town from my perspective, hence why i'm voting kaleidoscope with him.
Sotty7 wrote:
Furcolow Post 1289 wrote:

i also dislike babyspice's interactions with him
Which interactions in particular?
Thor665 Post 1290 wrote:Percy is town, I'd love to see that wagon die. Kscope and Nul are my top reads for the last scum and I'm coming around to Elmo's replacement being all about busted scum wanting out of his current slot.
You think Elmo is that big of a prick to abandon his post like that? I mean, when Mina brought that up I thought it is a likely town tell that has moved Nul down my list of desired lynches.
jasonT1981 Post 1304 wrote:Im going to put my vote where it should have been all day so far

vote: Percy

Really not liking his #1302 talkling about Mina then votes Scope without any reasoning.
There was reasoning in there. This is the second post you have misread. Why don't you like him talking about Mina?

JasonT1981
Percy
Furcolow
I Am Innocent/Benmage
Nul
KaleiÐoscøpe
Thor665

Town to scum list. Can't hate a KScope vote, still would rather lynch Thor.
Like I've said, I would have to ISO baby spice and find that, but Percy is a town read so I feel like it is wasted effort and energy.

WHY WOULD I DEFEND HIM RIGHT NOW? THERE'S 1 SCUM LEFT. PERCY IS TOWN.
lynch me on a policy lynch before you risk lynching him as town, even if he is a lylobility.
he is a liability in lylo more because he will get auto-lynched because of the "case" on him that is inexistent. WHERE'S THE CASE ON HIM?

If you all wagon him anyways, and he flips scum, i'm going to *facepalm*
I'd be willing to make an avatar bet with someone that he's town, though, seriously.
Thor665 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:You think Elmo is that big of a prick to abandon his post like that? I mean, when Mina brought that up I thought it is a likely town tell that has moved Nul down my list of desired lynches.
::shrug:: Okay, he's not.
As I said, I have no flippin' clue anymore - I was just offering what I had before I'm lynched. I really don't care if you think it's stupid and I wasn't trying to be mean to Elmo.
What? No FLIPPING clue? lol
I don't remember you being mean to Elmo. I dislike you not having any reads. Do you read Kaleidoscope as lurking which is anti-town?
Sotty7 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:why am i not higher on your town list, sotty?
Because to me jason and Percy are more confident town reads. You're getting there and I don't want to lynch you, but not everyone can be number one townie otherwise it would be a failure of a list.

Can you answer my question now please?
I'm trying to, let me get to it, hold your horses. I was making a post and cooking. I'm done cooking, making this post perfect or as close to it as I can manage, and I am going to address everything in the manner most-town-as-possible because I am indeed town. I know there's no point telling you all that, but my sheer effort should indicate to you that I'm not just trying to fly-under-the-radar.

Sotty7 wrote:
Thor665 Post 1308 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:You think Elmo is that big of a prick to abandon his post like that? I mean, when Mina brought that up I thought it is a likely town tell that has moved Nul down my list of desired lynches.
::shrug:: Okay, he's not.
As I said, I have no flippin' clue anymore - I was just offering what I had before I'm lynched. I really don't care if you think it's stupid and I wasn't trying to be mean to Elmo.
I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth there, sorry if it looked that way. I have little experience with Elmo, in fact I am pretty sure this is my first game with him. But from what I have seen around the site he doesn't strike me as that kind of player. To throw his toys out of the pram and stomp away because he was losing.
I dislike any post-mortem reads. It's null, anyways, as it is offset by it being more likely for scum to do that as scum are losing in this game right now :)
jasonT1981 wrote:I don't know, Sotty... it just felt like he is still trying to justify the lynch.. afraid of being called on it or something and feels the need to keep discussing Mina instead of moving forward and trying to hunt scum here and now. I cant put my fingers on it but it did seem strange to me
I admit, my attention to this game is still pretty wavey today. sorry.. however I do still feel Percy is our best option at hitting scum. I have begrudgingly accepted Ben is more than likely town but still iffy over his boasts and saying he is confirmed town and generally acting like an ass thinking he is above everyone and unlynchable.
This, to me, feels like scum complaining they can't lynch someone who is good and town. If you are town, you need to take a break, take a few deep breaths, and focus before posting again or you will move down my town list in my mind... and you're up pretty high. Just focus more, bro.

Guys, don't let a lurker fly-under-the-radar
VOTE: Kaleidoscope
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1325 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Furcolow »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:I'm not lurking. I still want Percy dead.
even if you're "not lurking" your lack-of-contribution makes it active lurking imo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1332 (isolation #191) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

calling baby spice derpy is not a potshot at a dead player?
the problem with this, is i feel kaleidoscope might be town, but his lurkiness is requiring a policy lynch even if he's town imo
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1333 (isolation #192) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Furcolow »

lack of ability to get a read out of one liners = needs to be lynched
tunneling all game = needs to be lynched
not contributing to valid discussion = needs to be lynched
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1334 (isolation #193) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Furcolow »

now if he comes and posts 8 paragraphs in detail as to why we should delay his lynch for a cycle, i would be all ears
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1336 (isolation #194) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

oh sry
it's hard to convey where something sits and proper tone in communicating non-verbally
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1350 (isolation #195) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

Mod edit: Game's still in night.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1351 (isolation #196) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

Mod Edit: Game's still in night.
Last edited by Zachrulez on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1363 (isolation #197) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1364 (isolation #198) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Furcolow »

sorry, percy, but we have another phase... and if you make it to lylo town will pretty much auto-lynch you if you're town
which would suck
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1365 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Furcolow »

i just found sotty7 being way more suspicious of thor than percy
i don't see why percy would have killed sotty
well, i can see a few reasons:
1) sotty is a good player
2) WIFOM

but the problem is that someone recently said something similar to "why would percy get rid of someone who won't lynch him and is town"... it just doesn't make sense.
After reading this, I expect a town flip.

I am town, but lynching someone like me or jason next cycle really wouldn't be that bad of an idea. I am fairly certain we can win this, but it could potentially be lylo tomorrow..

The problem is, though, with 6, the voting is going to be klunky.
5v1 -> lynch
4v1 -> nightkill
3v1 -> lynch
2v1 -> lylo

5v1 -> no lynch
5v1 -> night kill
4v1 -> no lynch
4v1 -> no lynch
4v1 -> nightkill
3v1 -> lynch
2v1 -> lynch (lylo)

i know this is a weird suggestion, but what if we just continue talking for deadlines upon deadlines, no lynching
i know we would lose a lynch in the bottom scenario, but we could gain over an extra month of deliberation

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”