Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Fate »

OH I JUST SCROLLED UP THIS IS GONNA GET GOOD BABY.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Fate »

I HEARD NOISE LAST NIGHT AND I DID NOT WARD.

1. WAHT DOES THIS MEAN?
2. SOMEONE CLARIFY THE CULTKILL FOR ME, I THOUGHT THEY COULD RITUAL KILL SOMEONE N0?
3. WHAT IS THE PURPOSES OF FETISHES? JUST TO MAKE TOWN INSANE?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Fate »

BENMAGE IF YOU STALKED ME THEN JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL ME TONIGHT.

IT WILL PROVE TO THE COMMUNITY OF MAFIASCUM YOUR COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF PLAYING ABILITY IN COMPARISON TO MINE.

BECAUSE:
1. I DIDN'T STALK YOU BASED ON OUR SUPPOSED "HISTORY" TOGETHER, INSTEAD I TOOK PRO-TOWN ACTIONS
2. YOU STALKED ME, BASED ON OUR "HISTORY" TOGETHER, SAID HISTORY IS YOU SAYING I ACT ANTI-TOWN ALWAYS AND COMPLETELY.
3. SEE 2, YOU STALKED ME FOR BULLSHIT OUT OF GAME REASONS, AKA,
YOU
ARE THE ONE THAT ACTUALLY IS ANTI-TOWN AND YOU ARE FILTHY FUCKING HYPOCRITE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

Post by Fate »

I like this hito guy already
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Fate »

Lost Butterfly wrote:furc's a dumb wagon at this stage and very likely town. yeah I don't really care if he's a grade a idiot. The whole not reading the playerlist does show high levels of idiocy, but since el goose or w/e is basically drip + 1 I can see Percy assuming that's what he meant, MOI's already asked Percy anyway.

I don't get why Fate is scum, is it some game mechanic?

Vote Triglav
oh Mina, now it all makes sense witht he daykill thing.

Here's the case on Fate scum (dunno about kunkstar actually but:)

"I R BENMAGE AND IM SO FULL OF MYSELF THAT I DON'T REALIZE I HAVE FATE'S META SO COMPLETELY WRONG I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS GENDER AND SINCE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT, AND OH OF COURSE HE WOULD STALK ME AS TOWN HE HATES ME, HE MUST BE CULT DOING SOMETHING ELSE"

^lol
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

I think Ward works as a roleblock though,

so you know what IM doin tonight.

KEKEKEK.

Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Fate »

Lost Butterfly wrote:did you just fucking mix me and Mina up?
NO WAI BRO.

THE DAYKILL POST WAS MADE BY MINA, AND I DIDN'T SEE YOUR SIG OF WHO WAS IN THE HYDRA UNTIL YOU, FARAWESOME, POSTED.

<3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote: I actually asked you to replaced out of the game. But you are too dick of a human being to comply.
Seriously, you're just laughably retarded.

"YOURE A DICK FATE WHY DONT YOU REPLACE OUT OF GAMES I WAS HERE FIRST. WELL OH YEAH? IM GONNA STALK YOU!"-Benmage

vs.

"Yeah Benmage's an anti-town clown, but I'll search for Tools N0 like a good fucking townie"-Fate

Who's more mature here?
Who's more pro-town and hence better at this game?

yeah. I'm not flailing, nor will I ever flail, by any meager amount of pressure YOU put on me when I AM TOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Confirm myself as town? No fucker, I don't waste night actions do confirm myself as town. I ACT OBVTOWN AND GET SCUM LYNCHED.

ONLY A WEAK USELESS PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF ATTEMPTS TO CLEAR THEMSELVES BY DOING "WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM" AS THEIR TOWN META INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ACTUAL PRO-TOWN ACTION LAST NIGHT.
Incorrect. In every game I've seen you buddy the shit out scum and tunnel on town. You blow. And you rolled cult this game whereas I rolled town. I was praying to the gods we wouldn't be cult together, and they answered.

G-G fate.
How many games have we been in together?

I blow? THAT GAME YOU FAKED A GUILTY ON ME IN I LYNCHED SCUM SINGLE HANDEDLY.

THE FACT THAT YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE THE FACTS TO JUSTIFY YOUR OWN STUPIDITY JUST FURTHER ILLUMINATES THE FAILURE OF A PLAYER THAT YOU ARE. I AM GLAD EVERYONE WILL NOW JOIN ME IN MOCKING YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki wrote:lol

I don't think fate reads rules
I did, it took awhile, and I don't remember all of it.

Are you implying there's no way I can stop Benmage from killing me?

Is there a way someone else can ward me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Fate »

BENMAGE IF YOU STOP TALKING FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND I COULD FUCKING SCUMHUNT INSTEAD OF YELLING AT A RETARDED KID AND TRYING TO TEACH THEM LOGIC.

YEAH LET THEM READ CEBM.

REMEMBER THE HIGH ROAD I TOOK THERE?

I COULD'VE GOTTEN YOU LYNCHED FOR FAKIGN A GUILTY, BUT I LYNCHED SCUM INSTEAD.

YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

You caught me as a lynched due to GAME MECHANICS, and you having some hard-on for fucking targeting me. YOU ARE NOT A COMPETENT PLAYER BY ANY MEANS AND WE ALL AGREE.

@Fur: yeah we can lynch an investigator who will be a murdered D1 just to save me, but it isn't fucking worth it. Like I said I'll just let him kill me tonight and let my flip JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT BENMAGE IS SHITTY PLAYER AND I AM INDEED A PRO-TOWN GOD WHO PLAYS THIS GAME 1000X BETTER THAN HIM.

Thats all that matters at this point, as you can see by me not voting him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Fate »

"Who will liekly become a murderer, d1"

just to clarify.

And when Benmage leaves I'll read the fucking thread, find scum, and that'll be that.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #119 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Fate »

I don't care anymore what you think Benmage. SHIT TONS OF OTHER COMPETENT PLAYERS know I am good. Having a 2 year old telling me "u bad at dis" doesn't stop me in the slightest, ESEPCIALLY since after this shit blows over at the end of day the facts will be: YOU CHOOSE TO VIG N0 BASED ON SOME CHILDISH META-GRUDGE THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST.

And I'll sleep peacefully in my town grave, watching from the dead QT as others mock your play and choices D2.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #124 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Fate »

Furcolow wrote:well, we can work this out. he doesn't have to carry out the kill.
@ALL PLAYERS:

RAISE YOUR HAND IF BENMAGE STALKING ME FOR THE VERY THING HE JUST DID (stalking n0=anti-town) WAS A GOOD CHOICE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

I thought I would be told if I had a fetish crafted to me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Fate »

THATS THE FUCKING THING TAHT PISSES ME OFF.

YOU THINK I DON'T PLAY TO WIN.

THIS GAME YOU TOOK AN ACTION THAT WASN'T PLAYING TO WIN.
I DID TAKE AN ACTION THAT WAS PTW.

YOU SAY, "ZOMG FATE WOULD'VE DEFINITELY NOT PLAYED TO WIN AND WOULD HAVE STALKED ME. HE DIDNT, AKA SCUM"

YOU. ARE. FUCKING. STUPID.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Fate »

AND FOR ALL YOU BYSTANDERS THAT ARE INNOCENT AND WANT TO KNOW THIS SUPPOSED HISTORY BETWEEN ME AND BENMAGE, HERE'S THE ABRIDGED VERSION:

1. We both join a game, CEBM, bastard mod, with no prior experience to eachother.
2. I make an alliance with competent players I have played with before, and we team up to lynch obvscum. THIS IS A VALID D1 TACTIC THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME ON MANY OCCASIONS.
3. Benmage FAKES A GUILTY ON ME, because of my playstyle.
4. I USE MY ABILITY (which let me decide myself and one other person and make us the only lynch options for the day) AND CHOOSE SCUM AS THE OTHER PERSON, CAUSE BEN WAS TOWN EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DUMB.
5. Scum got lynched even though Benmage swore on his grave he had a sane confirmed guilty on me.
6. ???
7. Benmage fucking hates me.

THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Fate »

Even though I have not properly read the thread yet, as Benclown is still here, I will say with some certainty that Furcolow and Hitogoroshi are likely town already.

Seacore's "WHAT ME? CULT WITH FATE?" is off-putting, whereas Hito's "well you can count me as #3" is more relaxed and town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #145 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Fate »

1. Vig N0? Anti-town.
2. Policy lynch d1? Anti-town.
3. Refusal to make any comments on the REST of the game besides fabricated connections to someone who you read as scum solely for false meta-reasons? Anti-town
4. Not having an avatar or any actual credibility to get things done without faking a guilty, using night actions to confirm yourself, and being a filthy hypocrite who's logical compacity is that of a gerbils? FUCKING PRICELESS>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #148 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote: You being out of the game is me PTW. Because you don't PTW...see what I did there...also anyone whose reading this interaction can see why I requested you to replace out.
But thanks for not being civil

You see here's why you're a complete moron:
You think that my tactics were not playing to win. INSTEAD of thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX, and seeing how allying myself with players who may or may not be town D1 in order to form a voting bloc to lynch scum is actually playing to win, YOU CHOOSE to be ignorant and close-minded.

I have the last laugh.

I always will.

We can make a poll post Fate-Flip if you really want.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:AND FOR ALL YOU BYSTANDERS THAT ARE INNOCENT AND WANT TO KNOW THIS SUPPOSED HISTORY BETWEEN ME AND BENMAGE, HERE'S THE ABRIDGED VERSION:

1. We both join a game, CEBM, bastard mod, with no prior experience to eachother.
2. I make an alliance with competent players I have played with before, and we team up to lynch obvscum. THIS IS A VALID D1 TACTIC THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME ON MANY OCCASIONS.
3. Benmage FAKES A GUILTY ON ME, because of my playstyle.
4. I USE MY ABILITY (which let me decide myself and one other person and make us the only lynch options for the day) AND CHOOSE SCUM AS THE OTHER PERSON, CAUSE BEN WAS TOWN EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DUMB.
5. Scum got lynched even though Benmage swore on his grave he had a sane confirmed guilty on me.
6. ???
7. Benmage fucking hates me.

THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.
What about the part where your alliance was filled with scum. And the part that you tunneled on me all game wanting me lynched despite my very nearly town confirmed role/play...and the fact that despite me being more likely town than not you wanted my death regardless.
1. See above.
2. I wanted you lynched you ONLY AFTER YOU FAKED A GUILTY OUT OF YOUR ASS. I, as Kairyuu did, DIDNT TRUST YOU with your role because your mental capacity to act pro-town is clearly liking. REGARDLESS of how pro-town I found you, you were a detriment to the town.
3. I did not tunnel as in stop commenting on the rest of the game, i.e., what you are doing here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:33 am

Post by Fate »

clearly lacking*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #157 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Fate »

OK SO AGREE TO FUCKING DISAGREE.

BUT YOU DONT DO THAT.

YOU TAKE IT FURTHER, YOU SAY I WOULD ACT CHILDISH AND ANTI-TOWN IN DIFFERENT MANNERS (AKA STALKING YOU N0) YOU HAVE NO BASIS FOR THIS. IF YOU THINK FORMING ALLIANCES IS ANTI-TOWN? FINE, I'LL KEEP DOING IT AND YOU'LL KEEP HATING ME FOR IT.

BUT DONT. FOR A SECOND. SAY IM ANTI-TOWN IN OTHER WAYS (SUCH AS NIGHT ACTIONS) LIKE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #160 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

sottyrulez wrote:Pssst...Fate....

You're kinda letting benmage win by giving him what he wants, your rage. Just ignore him for now and play with the rest of us. This back and forth makes you both look petty and is ruining this kick ass game the rest of us want to play. Please stop <3

~Sotty
IM FATE YOUVE READ ME AND KNOW MY PLAY.

I DONT CARE IF IM GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTS IM PISSED OFF AND HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE AND EVERYONE ESLE HAS THE RIGHT TO STAY OUT OF IT OR TAKE SIDES AND AGREE WITH ME THATS HE'S A GODDAMN CLOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #165 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

NO.

ITS NOT THAT YOU IDIOT.

YOU STARTED THIS.

I CAME IN HERE WITH MY PRO-TOWN N0 ACTION, READY TO SCUMHUNT/

AND WHAT DO I FIND?

"FATE IS SCUM POLICY LYNCH D1 PLEASE HE DIDN'T STALK ME LAST NIGHT"

YOU REALLY ARE SO ARROGANT AS TO THINK YOU ARE JUSTIFIED IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

YOU REALLY ARE SO STUPID YOU THINK I'LL ACTUALLY FLIP CULT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #168 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:OK SO AGREE TO FUCKING DISAGREE.

BUT YOU DONT DO THAT.

YOU TAKE IT FURTHER, YOU SAY I WOULD ACT CHILDISH AND ANTI-TOWN IN DIFFERENT MANNERS (AKA STALKING YOU N0) YOU HAVE NO BASIS FOR THIS. IF YOU THINK FORMING ALLIANCES IS ANTI-TOWN? FINE, I'LL KEEP DOING IT AND YOU'LL KEEP HATING ME FOR IT.

BUT DONT. FOR A SECOND. SAY IM ANTI-TOWN IN OTHER WAYS (SUCH AS NIGHT ACTIONS) LIKE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD.
Thinking....thinking....thought. Cult caught.
So I present a valid logical argument:
"Yeah so if you think this is anti-town, and I do X, that's fine. But you're saying I would ALSO do Y, and trying to get me lynched on it when there is no basis for this"

and you say:
"HERPA DERP CULT CAUGHT"

You won't get me lynched today.

You definitely won't.

I swear to all things holy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #174 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Fate »

Leave Ben, then just fucking leave and I'll talk with the rest of the grown ups about who is ACTUALLY scum.

You're not getting me lynched today, so fucking stop it if you want this mafia game to carry out as normal.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage your baseless accusations aren't going to get me lynched.

Quote+FLAIL is more of a scumtell than a real accusation.

FALSEMETA (which everyone with half a mind who's played with me before will come into this thread and realize)+Anti-town night action will not get me lynched.

So yeah, if you are as GOOD AS YOU SAY YOU ARE, look for other fucking scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #179 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Fate »

Its not spam though, (only inasmuch as half of it not being game-specific related) I'm actually having a VALID argument with Benmage, countering his points, reasoning how the madness that is his mind, and his responses are to cover his ears with his hands like a child and scream real loud.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #184 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Fate »

Suicidal, he takes one less vote to lynch.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #192 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Fate »

And when I flip town what the fuck will you say Ben?

"Oops, sorry, Fate actually PTW N0 and I did not"

Because I'm waiting for those words.

I'm dying to hear them.

I'm dying to hear how you'll twist them into somehow saying my play was worse than yours, further making yourself look stupid.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #196 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:I asked you not to play in this game. It wasn't that unreasonable. There are lots of games I passed on in just for seeing your name. I tried to act cool, and work this out in a PM...and you proved your worthlessness. All my statements about you have been true. Had you been town, you'd have stalked me. G-G cult.
This quote will be saved in a special place and make my personal victory ALL THE MORE savory.

Thank you for saying it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #202 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

MOD: If everyone choose Sadism, the game would become unplayable. You haz Counter???
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #204 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

Furcolow:

He's not going to do what we vote on regardless. This is because he thinks his own choice is more pro-town than everyone elses and he is god's gift to earth.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #209 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Fate »

Actually, Seacore is very town. I read his posts more closely.

I have one hidden suspect but the mod needs to show up and clarify the Ward action and other things. I'll be back later tonight.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #261 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Spyrex calling me a chucklehead?
Spyrex saying I better not be dead regardless but not calling me town?
Spyrex not calling me town when I am clearly such?

Things aren't sitting right.

I also found something ill post later regards to furcolow.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #265 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius wrote:HI HELLO GUYS I AM HERE SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH BAD IDEAS WHEN DO I GET TO BECOME CONFIRMED TOWN?!?!?
When you read thhe fucking thing and find tbe scum therein.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #280 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Look SpyreX, I thought Furcolow was obvtown and everything until THIS TRAIN WRECK HAPPENED:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Or, I could be a smart Investigator,
who read the fucking rules,
and has a brain....... i wonder....

"1) sorry to be so abrasive, but you all feel lost when I'm typically the lost-VI
2) I feel as if I understand the game completely, or moreso than others, however, even if not completely
3) We need to coordinate who we should lynch, our actions tomorrow night, and get more information on who heard noise
Q) What are everyones' thoughts on everyone stalking and killing one person? I feel this could help the town.
"
^Useless post, as pointed out by somewhat, with the "more NKs are good for town" throwin it out there caveat at the end.

"
are u trying to get a brolliance with me/rc?
im so up for that
vote: seacore
lets get this pahtay stahted!"

Seacore is town though.

"oh, nice, ward is numero uno.
yeah, fate, ward or res plz"

"addict!

also, rc, consider protecting wickedestjr (or anyone who acquired res kit)
"
PR direction plain and fucking simple. IIRC wicked didn't even hear noise last night.

Ah fuck it, I was going to turn these all into quotes and shit, but then I re-read his whole "Ward drippereth" thing and if that's faked we're as good as fucked anyway.

I still don't like the way he jumped from "I REMEMBERED THE 1/4 RULE FROM PERCY LAST TIME, PERCY SAME MOD LOL" TOOOOo "I READ THE RULES I KNEW 7 SCUM THAT WAY" WAY TOO QUICKLY. Read as scum overeager to explain their slip (knowing how many scum there are)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #287 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Fate »

I agree with SpyreX though that MANY PEOPLE have reached nigh-100% town status, and that this list should not be made today.

Vote: AurosVoX
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #288 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Fate »

I'll, just for fucking giggles, I'm going to ONCE AGAIN try to get it through Benmage's thick scull that he's wrong:

Wish me luck.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #290 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Fate »

AurorusVox wrote:
Benmage wrote:@Aurora fate prob. Did whatever the cult wanted him to do.
Why would he PTW for cult, but not for town?

There's a problem with warding/rezzing in circles, and that's if the cult uses the Greater Ritual, since it would take two rezzes to stop the kill going through.

This was an EXCELLENT point, and Benmage ignores it of course.

BENMAGE YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR FUCKIN CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

HERE'S THE FALLACY:

YOU SAY "FATE WOULD DO THIS AS TOWN, AND HE DIDN'T THEREFORE SCUM"
BUT YOU DON'T GO FURTHER AND SAY "FATE WOULD DO THIS AS CULT, BUT HE DIDN'T THEREFORE TOWN."

AND THEN REALIZE N0 WAS NULL.

THE FACTS ARE IF I WERE CULT I'D KNEW YOU WERE GUNNING FOR ME AND NOT LET YOU STALK ME SO EASILY/LET YOUR STUPID FATE-LYNCHER WINCON SURVIVE. <-DON'T IGNORE THIS POINT, AND IF YOU WANT TO SAY THIS TO REFUTE IT AGAIN:

"obvcult told him to"

THEN YOUR META IS EVEN MORE FAIL. IF AM CULT THEN THE CULT IS DOING WHAT I WANT THEM TO. I DON'T JUST SHEEP AROUND "K HERP DERP LETS DO THIS" I SAY "BENMAGES GOT A HARD ON FOR ME, HE'LL INVESTIGATE/STALK/KILL ME ASAP, SO LETS TAKE CARE OF THAT CLOWN."

NOT TO MENTION THIS:
Nvm on the fate should Ward thing...not saying he don't have to tho.

Fate, mind claiming what you did do last night?
FIRST YOU TELL ME HOW TO ACTION TONIGHT, HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS WORK IF IM OBVCULTCAUGHT?

THEN YOU ASK ME TO CLAIM, WHICH MAKES NO SENSE IF YOU THINK IM LYING CULT ANYWAY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #291 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Btw since Aurous brought up such an excellent point I'm actually goin to have to go this direction instead:

Unvote:
Vote: Bowser
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #293 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Fate »

I hope there's more posts coming from you Baby, cause that.....
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #294 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Fate »

well that post contained "Benmage" and "closest to being confirmed" in the same damn sentence without the word "idiot" following confirmed.

So you got a long way to go to impress me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #363 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Wait Hito did you make that pouint before AV?

That was the only thing stopping me from that wagon.

Literally not a single person siding with Benmage on this issue makes my heart smile, it also seems to have shut him up.

You know a theory IVE got cooking in my brain?

1. Furcolow did indeed Ward n0, obv
2. Furcolow warded his scumbuddy
3. Furcolow claimed targeted Drippereth in thread BECAUSE Drippereth posted as such in the scum QT.
4. LOL OWNED SCUM OWNED
5. Town misinterpreted this, falsely clearing Furc
6. MoIbuddy continues to tunnel Furcolow for town cred
7. ??? asks mod for clarification on invalid actions (most likely town this person, if its MoI I apologize)
8. Mod will either confirm Furcolow scum or not, depending on how Percy feels like answering
9. ???
10. Profit

Yeah its an insane theory, but two scum for the price of one would be pretty epic.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #523 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Fate »

Ok Ben, you're town, but you're TERRIBLE.

EVERYONE HAS FUCKING AGREED. YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT TOWN.

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL?

WHY DOESN'T THISS IN THE SLIGHTEST MAKE YOU RETRACT YOUR STUPID ANTI-TOWN KILL PROMISE?

Because I'll say this once, and I thought LONG AND HARD about this, but I might as well fucking claim since the only REASONABLE way to save me is to get you from stopping this stalk nonesense.

Which, might I add the only reason you're following through with now, is BECAUSE YOU CARE MORE ABOUT CONFIRMING YOURSELF AS TOWN THAT WHATS BEST FOR TOWN.

This is why you suck. EVERYTHING: "i choose suicidal cause i thought it would make me obvtown" <- anti-town "i talked fate cause tahts what I would do as town, and no one should think im scum for what ive done today" <-anti-town.

YOU FUCKING HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME TO PROVE YOUR OWN "TOWNESSSS" AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING IN ORDER TO ACTUALLY CATCH SCUM.

But I'll level with you assclown, since, like I said ressusitating me is a waste BECAUSE:
1. Cult might have fetished me anyway and would kill on top of that
2. In passes 3 insanities out for no reason when you could just opt not to kill.

SO HERES MY CLAIM:
1. I got occult books last night. I wanted to catch someone in an insanity lie. UNLESS you are cult and crafted 3+ fetishes (which probably isn't optimal cult play as unnecessary insanities are bad) me using this on you TONIGHT will confirm you as having stalked me and not crafting me.

CONCLUSIONS:
1. You get fucking confirmed town, which is what you care OH SO MUCH ABOUT
2. I, town, get to live.

CAVEAT:
This requires you pulling your head out of your ass and trusting THE REST OF THE FUCKING GAME (sans maybe Tomcat and Andrius or a few) that I AM TOWN AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT KILL ME. But hell, since you care so much about confirming yourself as "good town play" then it shouldn't matter whether I am actually scum or not.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #525 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Fate »

And don't make this back and forth last more than in has to, just DONT.

Your response to EVERYONES logical points are "well I don't know Fate's scum meta so its useless trying to go based off that. All I know is that IF SHE WERE TOWN SHE WOULD DO THIS." <- fucking moronic. I'm not stupid,
I
saw this coming, and if I had buddies to save me they would have. AND they would have ress'd me tonight.

But I don't.

So I have to claim and reason with a child in order to further a pro-town agenda.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #529 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Fate »

Furpants_Tom wrote:Andrius #272, Plum #296, xvart #329 & #331, MoI #337 - mad props for commitment to sparkle motion, there. Fraid I can't match y'all.

ReaperCharlie - Eh, not sold on Seacore. I'll confess, I know him out of game, which might be flavouring it; but I had the same reaction reading those early posts as he did.

I'm still not sure about Furcolow's "confirmation". Yes, everything points that way, and he's not on my scumlist so far; but when you're trying to second guess mod mistakes, there's a strong chance that you're reading their moves the wrong way - seeing as how they don't have a win condition to filter it through. Keeping an open mind, here.

Love Percy's answer on Sadism. Would be willing to help engineer this situation for lulz.

Hito's #332. Yeah, fair point, I'll keep all my posts clumped together from now on.

By #342 I'm having trouble reading Andrius, due to my CAPSLOCK allergy. I'm sure he made many useful points.

My one thought of perhaps substantive use:
I don't think Hallucination belongs on that list of prohibited insanities; at least, not once somebody has heard unexplained noise at least once. There's a good townie deception play in fake-claiming hallucination; and it doesn't much of a mechanical benefit for cult from it, so far as I can see.

Wait, why is BenMage now not killing Fate?
Are we seriously going to let him claim a free insanity and not prove his townie-ness by following through on his threat? And we won't know if AV's scum until at least D3; so that's a fair while for all of us to live in doubt... I have no idea why scum would act like BenMage in the first place, but I can't help but think SpyreX is giving him an out. Maybe there is a fetish of Fate already out there, one not created by Benmage, who was actually stalking him. Maybe the cult is now concerned that more than one investigator with res kits will now be watching Fate's back; and would prefer this protective field dissipate. In that case, maybe you'd ask Benmage to commit publicly to NOT kill Fate, and then lead the charge to string him from the nearest tree at the start of Day 2, when Fate's body is found, scattered like sticky red confetti. Playing peacekeeper in this case is kinda suss, if you ask me.

Sorry, Seacore, I just don't see how Benmage's actions make for any sort of rational scum play. Even of the double/triple/quintuple bluff variety.

I'll
Vote: SpyreX
because I'm still not really sure why he's so sure both Benmage and Fate are town.
One of the worse votes in the game. When I skimmed his post I was about to give him pro-town points for making an obscure vote on SpyreX, but when I READ HIS ACTUAL REASONS I SEE THIS:

"Benmage makes no fuckin sense as scum. VoteSPySpy because he also sees Benmage makes no fucking sense as scum"

SOOOOOOOOO:

1. Furpants what the hell is your read on me? Are you afraid to take a stance on me?
2. Why would you not defer to another player's read on me? Or even question it other than "I'm not sure why they are so sure, must be scummeh"

Not taking a stab at my alignment+Criticizing someone else's read of my alignment=LE SCUMMMMMM.

(Seacore and Furpants are not scum together, furthering my "Seacore is town" agenda)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #530 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:I think I can accept action.... let me ponder this. And despite your overwhelming kindness in how you presented this idea...ill put the emotional aspects aside and examine the underlying logic. :wink:
The logic is this:
You get confirmed as having stalked me.
I, someone who a
majority of the town
have agreed is town gets to live.
People begin to respect your ability to reason and act pro-town again.

Cons (or pros if you are sadistic like that):
Your actions got me to claim pre-emptively.
My night action is now known to scum tonight.
If I a fetish was crafted on me I'll be dead anyway
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #532 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Fate »

AurorusVox wrote:
Fate wrote:if I had buddies to save me they would have. AND they would have ress'd me tonight.
Not if you're Cult and you all forgot to look for Res Kits :lol:

But I'm happy to see it done your way. Someone should Res you anyway just in case, y'know... >_>"

A scummy player (VV) once said: "cult probably didn't target either Ben or Fate because they'd deal with eachotehr anyway lolz" which may in fact be what happened.

Plus limited rez kits are around, and Hitogoroshi heard noise as well <- HINT HINT LOOK HERE GUIZ, and he is (as much as my ego pains to admit it) a much greater town god than I.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #533 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:Lets see...he thinks sea is town and furc is scum....his eloquent delivery has me thinking scum ploy to keep him alive.

Ill still think on it tho.
Disagreement on reads =/= ploy. I'm not completely sold on Furcolow scum, but trying to follow his train of thought this game is madness as he has switched tracks and stories so many times he reminds me of another player on another site who made absolutely no fucking sense ever as town (but was also a very exploitable target by scum).

There would be no NEED for a ploy if I had cult buddies to save me.

That's all I'm asking for you to get through your head.

Buddies+KNOWN ANIMOSITY=Preventative measures taken.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #540 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Fate »

He promised to kill me in the sign-up thread?

Maybe I should've read these things....

but this really begs the question WHY WOULD NO ONE FUCKING WARD ME?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #550 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Also, more @ the Seacore question. Overwhelming gut.

For a bit of history on my gut and its ABSOLUTE INFALLIBILITY, read the last paragraph of ReaperCharlie/Game_Record#Gears_of_War_Mafia, specifically the six or seven posts to which I link.

Cliff notes (for the lazy):
Jack was scum, nobody would listen to me, and he killed us all.
Moral of the whole story:
When nobody listens to me, BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO THE TOWN.

DONT YOU DARE LINK THAT FUCKING GAME IN WHICH YOU VOTED OBVTOWN OVER SCUM WHO WAS AT L-1 AND NOT HAMMERED WITH A SECRET DOUBLE VOTER IN PLAY.

AND I CALLED JACK AS SERIAL KILLER IMMEDIATELY UPON MY DEATH (AS WELL AS AGREEING WITH YOU IN THREAD), ASK THE MOD.

Now, in accordance with hito's wishes, some usefulness to this post:

Unvote:
Vote: AurousVox

+

Do the side effects of actions, such as gaining an insanity for laundering when not bloody, resolve at the same time as the action or at the end of night? Because Occultbooksies was pretty clear that it was 100% sane and guaranteed to give accurate results so I doubt it could be easily avoided as hito said.

@hito: the problem with YOUR proposal is that even if Benmage 10% agrees I'm town he would rather kill me and
prove his own alignment
than just flat out not do anything tonight. Communing him is a fucking peace offering because he won't do the MOST reasonable thing (not carry out the kill) so I have to offer the SECOND (don't kill me, and I'll confirm you). Etc.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #554 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:Fate why would not killing you mean I do nothing tonight?
I don't remember saying that, but its probably not what I meant.
Fate let me let you in on a little secret. I don't believe you have the occult books. And if you do, I don't believe you'd use them on me....rather I think you'd just say you did for it is obvious I am telling the truth....this way you can actually do something more helpful. I'm saying this, because that's what I would do

All that said I am still deciding on your alignment.
K, so your little secret is THAT I WOULD DO THE MORE PRO-TOWN THING AND NOT WASTE BOOKS ON YOU, WHILE CLAIMING TO HAVE DONE SO SO YOU ("OBVTOWN") GETS CONFIRMED, ALL THE WHILE TAKING A DIFFERENT PRO-TOWN ACTION AT NIGHT. FROM YOUR POV IT LOOKS LIKE IM PLAYING TO WIN FOR TOWN PRETTY DAMN WELL.

WHICH INVALIDS THE WHOLE ARGUMENT OF YOU CALLING ME CULT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

HOLY SHIT. MY EYES. THEY BLEED.

EITHER WAY, TOMORROW I WILL POST IN THREAD THE RESULT OF MY NIGHT ACTION THAT I WILL USE ON YOU, AND YOU WILL BECOME CONFIRMED TOWN (IF YOU INDEED HAVE 1 INSANITY DUE TO STALK). THAT IS ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER TO YOU.

"im still deciding on your alignment" [because my ability to read you after one game with you supercedes 19 other town players' reads as well as cult who don't want to try and push a bullshit case that no one in town agrees with] <-THATS WHAT I READ YOUR POST AS.

JESUS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #555 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Fate »

And dear lord saying "because that's what I would do" MEANS THAT THIS WHOLE TIME YOU'VE BEEN INSULTING MY PLAY YOU'RE REALLY LOOKING IN THE GODDAMN MIRROR?????? DO YOU HAVE SELF-CONFIDENCE ISSUES THAT YOU'RE PROJECTING ONTO ME AND TAKING SHIT OUT ON?

THIS IS SOME DEEP PSYCHOLOGY SHIT HERE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #560 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki's play IS LENDING CREDENCE TO FURC/ELG SCUMTEAM THEORIES>

jus' sayin
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #583 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Andrius using caps without real anger is like a god damn speech impediment.

On behalf of our sexy history together I request you to stop this nonesense.

You were in that caveat because of your earlier post: "FATE MAY BE SCUMZ, I DUNNO N I DUN WANNA FIND OUT" was a stance of the minority of the town took.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #594 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Fate »

ASSVOROUX:

REZ KITS SHOULD NOT BE WASTED ON TOWN ON TOWN VIOLENCE. THIS ENCOURAGES INSANITY OF BOTH KINDS

WHAT THE HELL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #595 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Did Ellie just put me on the bad people?

DID ELLIE JSUT?

AFTER ALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH?

PLUM TOO?

THOSE ARE SOME SHIT READS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #605 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Fate wrote:Did Ellie just put me on the bad people?

PLUM TOO?

THOSE ARE SOME SHIT READS.
Are you shocked that a Hydra with Elli in it would produce a perfectly crappy gut read list? If so go read Clash of Kings and get back to me.
*doesn't read it*

*gets back to you*

I NEVER TRIGGER ELLIES GUT AS SCUMMY.

AND PLUM HAS BEEN OBVTOWN.

OF ALL THE LISTS ELLIE HAS EVER MADE OF ALL THE GAMES AS EITHER ALIGNMENT THIS ONE IS BY FAR AND ABOVE TERRIBLE.

AND ELLIESCUM LIKES TRYING WEIRD SHIT, SO THIS IS DEF AN ELLIESCUM MOVE THAN AN ELLIEWRONGREADTOWN MOVE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #608 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki wrote:FATE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU AUTO-THINK THAT WAS ME.
CUZ IT WASN'T.
Oh DGB eh?

All is forgiven then.... DGBs reads are consistently horrible always.

Why did you claim not warding but I dont remember you claiming noise/not noise?

Why didn't you claim them together?

Very horrible --- points. I can see you scumhydra arguing about what should be claimed to pan out your fake night action tree.

I DONT LIKE STILL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #612 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Fate »

SE 2?? WERE YOU EVEN IN TAHT GAME?

SE 3 i was town and you read me as such.....

still if that list is all you have and you let DGB post it WITHOUT discussion your play is lacking, more than furcolow's at this point.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #629 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Fate »

@the latest post that was not awesome: WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY NIGHT ACTION YOU UNCONFIRMED SACK OF LIST POSTER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #652 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:27 am

Post by Fate »

Seacore is town because his crumb+motives are very clear to me. Can't say more without outing his claim, which I would like to avoid as there are much better targets out there today.

@???: Furc warded his scumbuddy becomes more and more unlikely as I realize warding would only prevent stalks (from cult pov), which as an:

WAIT FOR IT.

UNLIKELY TOWN ACTION N0.

@RC: DID YOU JUST FUCKING NINJA ME BY QUOTING AFUCKING LIST AND APPROVING IT?
AND YOU THINK IM HARD TO READ YOU USELESS SACK?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #724 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Fate »

@Mod: Do the side effects of actions, such as gaining an insanity for laundering when not bloody, resolve at the same time as the action or at the end of night? Because Occultbooksies was pretty clear that it was 100% sane and guaranteed to give accurate results so I doubt it could be easily avoided as hito said.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #729 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Reaper did you just call me obvown but there are better people to rez?

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #731 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't like the plan that lynches Benmage today, as much satisfaction as it would bring, so sure-I must be cult.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #734 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:*beats Fate over the head with his own RAGEPOST PROPAGANDA booklet*
THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU WORTHLESS, SPINELESS, ANTI-TOWN SON...

Yeah just kidding. Yeah I ragepost, the hell does that have to do with me being anti-town just for the fucking fun of it? Benmage isn't the lynch today, even if he kills me he isn't the lynch tomorrow, there are better ways to spend a D1. Seacore vs. AV vs. Baby Spice will be very interesting after a few more flips.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #735 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

The posts VP chooses to post "whislt catchin up" leave me underwhelmed. Throw him in the "scum who claimed noise" category of players.

*taps foot*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #737 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Fate »

As far as I'm aware the shit that Bowser has crapped onto this game has been CSL, and there's been 80% OF AWESOMENESS PAGES (if you have 9 pages left, then you really have no excuse. The first 10
i might give you
)

And, oh is that rage I feel boiling? Let me go fucking check
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #738 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Nevermind I didn't give a better reason for voting Bowser, BUT I HAVE MADE SOLID CASES/POINTS.

If you think a page 3 vote is still worthy than...

Nah, you're town play is good Baltar. Your scum play is apparently very lacking though. Were you scum in mafia at the 11th hour? Remind me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #740 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Fate »

^a good example of an ACTUAL townie struggling to keep up
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #742 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Fate »

*goes to do what you just asked*

HEY WAIT A SECOND.

IS THIS SOME EXCUSE TO NOT CATCHUP ON THE THREAD AND HAVING ME SPOONFEED YOU POSTS THAT YOU CAN MAKE DIRECT COMMENTS ON?

NOT FALLIN FOR THAT BUSTER. THERES NO NEED:
1. get in a quibblin fight over whether your Bowser vote > entirety of my scumhunting
2. You said yourself you've been IGNORING MINE AND BENMAGE'S POSTS, so how the fuck could you even KNOW your Bowser vote was better than all the content I've provided?

+
You ignoring Ben+Fate's posts
+
"all the posts this game are shit"
=
Every non-Fate+Ben post being contentless and not worth commenting
=
BULLSHIT
=
VPScum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #758 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

[quote="VP Baltar"
TLDR
Feel free to point out your wonderful scumhunting and stop dodging.[/quote]

ITT: VP calls other people out who have been contributing consistently while the game began dodging in a post where he avoids posting real content for another day.

ABRIDGED FOR SCUMMERS ON THE GO:

LONG VERSION:

Look Baltar, I've been scum before. Its EASY as hell to have someone go: "here's something to comment on, what u think?" and you to say "i think XXX" INSTEAD OF producing new and fresh content and catching up on the game.

ISNT THAT RIGHT MR. LAWYER? EASIER TO TWIST AND SPIN INSTEAD OF COME UP WITH NEW AND INTERESTING VIEWPOINTS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #783 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Fate »

*throws a tomato at Reaper*

NO REAPER DOESN'T GET TO GRAVE ROB.

NO HE DOESN'T.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #784 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Fate »

I think I'm switching my vote from AV to Baby Spice or Bowser, whoever has more votes
even though voting BabyS would mean I'm on the same wagon as Benmage
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #786 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Fate »

Well I'm taking AV's word for it that he was the first to make a wall post about Furcolow being town, but now that I remember it I think that wishy washy post was why SpyreX was voting him in the FIRST PLACE, so .....

TLDR:
Seacore is town.
Bandwagon to victory.
Bowser/BabySpice can both swing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #788 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Fate »

GOOD TO SEE YOU SPYREX.

---------------------->

THAT WAY PLEASE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #846 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Fate »

Lost Butterfly's "ZOMG WHY WOULD SCUMHYDRA DO THIS AND CONTRADICT?" is really scummy in and of itself. Why would a Town Hydra overdefend their contradictions so much?

Yeah you're two different people, but you are ONE PLAYER SLOT. If you are a town hydra and want to be successful and not lynched, GET YOUR FUCKING READS TOGETHER BEFORE YOU POST. HAVING TO READ TWO DIFF PLAYERS FOR ONE SLOT IS ABSURD AND ANTI-TOWN.

Right now you're just two different players posting under the same name, and that isn't what hydraing is about. You need to have direction and focus, which helps people get a read on you, aka PRO-TOWN. Being schizo may not have all the "scum motivation in the world" but its ANTI-TOWN behavior, such as if any other player kept switching reads from post to post and was like "LOL WHY WOULD I SWITCH READS SO QUICKLY AS SCUM!??!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #849 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Fate »

Bowser only has one vote, which is disappointing.

Baby Spice claiming ward that early (before xvart) gives her town points because I don't see her claiming ward if her fetish crafting failed (in such an instance as a Xvarttown flip would indite her).

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LB HAS A WAGON.

LEZ GO

VOTE: Lost Butterfly
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #850 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Fate »

hitogoroshi wrote:Coaching isn't really a tell in a game where scum daytalk...
Hito, you being the one to suggest not posting useless posts, I advise you to not try to teach a retard actual scum/town tells.

(I mean my god, his level of play is still on the "WTFDEFENSE? YOU MUST BE SCUMBUDDIES" plane that I'd expect from a Newbie's first game)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #855 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Fate »

I know he's town, that's why I'm not bothering to refute his case and expose the motivations behind it, because the only motive he has is to find scum and he's doing a terrible job with subpar tells.

I'd go through and refute them and try to convince him he's wrong, but I've already done that with Benmage today and I've had quite enough of defending myself. I rather just ignore his case and find actual scum, and I suggest you do the same. The worst case scenario is that his case goes undefended for a great part of the game, and then he misvotes me in LyLo (the possibility of his scumFate theory lasting that long through all the flips is minimal, but as I said worst case...)

@rewq: I said it was scummy that she was playing the "WHY WOULD SCUM" dance in RESPONSE to accusations about not acting as one, the initial dissonance was just Anti-Town. And yes it IS blatant wagonning and I warned everyone well in advance I'd be jumping on the largest non-AV wagon I approved of after the next VC.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #857 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Fate »

Your vote needs to move from AV to Lost Butterfly because of scummy reactions to accusations on Hydra dissonance.

Yeah.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #858 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Fate »

"LURK TO VICTORY!"-Ellie
"Nah that's not my style"-DGB
"LOL DIDN YOU TRY THAT IN RECKS MAD MIND?"-Kats
"Yeah, I still want to see how it goes"-Ellie
"How about, feign ignorance to victory? Like NEVEr contribute seriously and pretend to be lost in the complexity of the game?"-DGB
"Yeah we can roll with that"-Kats and Ellie

DONT THINK YOU ARE GETTING AWAY SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #862 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Fate »

OH HELL Seacore you're going to have to better than that or I WILL have to start bussing you
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #866 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Fate »

Defend what vote? I was talking about defending your "Case" on me which consists entirely of me calling Seacore town (iirc) and "slipping" by grammatically calling VP Baltar town when I mean *your* town play, and then went on to imply that I found him scummy.

(VP's recent posts have changed that btw)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #868 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Fate »

Furcolow wrote:
Fate wrote:OH HELL Seacore you're going to have to better than that or I WILL have to start bussing you
i hope youre joking
NOPE, IM COACHIN IN THREAD BECAUSE I LOST MY QT LINK.

SAD ISN'T IT?

HOPEFULLY THE WIFOM WILL LET ME LIVE LONGER!!!!? DUN LYNCH M3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #872 (isolation #89) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Fate »

/wrists

Re: JEEPtells, OLD TELLS ARE OLD
+
Account for Fate's arrogance
=
I WILL SAY THAT I AM RIGHT WITH 100% CERTAINTY AND I WILL BE RIGHT. THAT'S WHY SHEEPING ME IS GOOD PLAY REGARDLESS OF MY ALIGNMENT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #873 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

Oh sorry thread, there I go defending myself against stupidity again (and TNM's vote is stupid for trifold reasons as well)

I'm gonna go play video games for awhile.

PEACE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #876 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Fate »

^k that was one more good laugh before I go.

LOFUCKINGL

Pre-edits: TWO laughs
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #946 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Furpants_Tom wrote:Bit curious about this Seacore wagon, now. What's the purpose? We've got 8 days to go, there's no information you guys particularly seem to be looking for from him, and yet you're happy to take much of the pressure off other suspects who haven't talked so much - like Bowser, <redacted> and <redacted>, for example.

Attention: Trilobite and hitogoroshi
, very interested in your votes in this regard.

P.S. Rethought pinging my other scumreads on the preview screen; since I'm not ready to explain them. One at a time, easy as she goes.
:GOODPOSTING:

Seriously the Seacore wagon has been ENTIRELY:

"Seacore's done nothing but this all game, he must be scum"

AND NOT A SINGLE

"Seacore you've said a shitload about Ben/Furc, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE?"

Which means the wagon contains: Scum, Scum bussing (unlikely given my read, but I'm open to it), Lazy ass town.

SO NOW LETS SEE WHOS ON IT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #947 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Bowser

^WE CAN AND SHOULD DO THIS. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #948 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore Wagon:

(hitorogoshi, Plum, ReaperCharlie, AurorusVox, totallynotmafia, Trilobite, ReaperCharlie)
hitorogoshi-
Dont' really feel like doing it because he's obvobvtown. He started the wagon and accused Seacore of being scummy in a well reasoned way at least. -LAZY OBVTOWN

Plum-
Looking through Plum's ISO I see no direct questioning of Seacore's play. Awkwardly moved her vote from Bowser to Seacore, after not mentioning Seacore in her initial content posts (cept for a "Seacore first?"). Her vote is an obv hop on hitotown's logic. She continues to exhibit signs of "confirmation bias" in twisting all of Seacore's new posts into scumtells for him, rather than trying to feel out his alignment.-SCUM/SCUMBUSSING That's right Plum. YOU JUST LOST YOUR TOWN READ GIRL

ReaperCharlie-
Reaper is being a god damn Reaper as usual. He says "oh no im gonna die lets make D1 worth it" then proceeds to act like the champion of town with no fear of dying/producing real content the whole day. Continues to call for Seacore's lynch based off Seacore's one post of ("people who think I'm cult with Fate are fucking stupid"), without any addition to his case or questioning of Seacore. -SCUM

AurousVox-
Holy fuckING HELL I JUST CTRL+SEACORE AND THE SECOND PAGE OF HIS ISO
DOESN'T MENTION SEACORE ONCE
<- THIS IS THE COMPANY YOU HAVE ON THIS BULLSHIT WAGON. No seriously his ISO mentions Seacore
THREE FUCKING TIMES
-SCUM

Totallynotmafia-
His reactionfishing seemed geniune enough plus other shit I was reading on him, skipping this one for now will address him seperately. -TOWNISH

Trilobite-
Isn't Ojanen that guy I nailed as scum in Gods and Men D1? LOLHAI DER. Hops on Seacore wagon with reasoning of "he's a better/moreviable wagon than MoI" No questioning. PLUS WHEN OBVTOWN FURPANTS SCOLDED THE WAGON, THIS HYDRA'S RESPONSE WAS "Lol like he's gona get lynched this early" NOT "you're right, we should look elsewhere."

I KNOW THIS ISNT AS EFFECTIVE WITHOUT A FLIP. BUT I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES THAN BENCLOWN IS GONNA KILL ME REGARDLESS TONIGHT SO I'M DOING THIS NOW. YOU ALL BETTER FUCKING REMEMBER THIS POST.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #949 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Trilobite should have a -SCUMMY after it.

RE: TNM, the frustration "fuck it Im done with MS for now" was mostly due to furcolow, and also another on-going game in which I was being attacked by
drmyshotty
another VI. The compounding of stupidity resulted in me taking a break.

Your post left me more puzzled than angry, because I was like "nah he's not serious. I'm pretty sure TNM is a more solid player than that" but in context with all the other dumb tells and you saying "that would be funny if he did that" gave me pause as to whether you were serious or not. Your later explanation of "Reaction test" AND having the same reaction I did to Seacore's posts (WTF? REASONABLE? That means you IMPLICATE yourself??!?)=Town read on you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #950 (isolation #96) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Fate »

L_B I should probably respond to you, but Its way too early here and I've since changed my read on you temporarily.

You said something like "we never defended ourselves" but that's just semantics. Sure you never said EXACTLY "WE ARENT SCUM WHY WOULD WE DO THIS?" but saying "Where's the scum motivation in this?" ENCOURAGES people to look for it, find none, and drop their suspicion of you. ITs a defense in its own way, and has been noted.

That said there are FAR better targets today,
AND TODAY DOESN'T END WITHOUT CONTENT FROM BOWSER. HIM POSTING ELSEWHERE FURTHERS THIS NOTION.THE BEST WAY TO DO THAT IS THREAT OF ROPE. MOVE OVER NOW TOWNIES.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #984 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:So who's town and who's scum if Seacore flips cult and you get killed tonight, Fate?

Just for the record, since you seem pretty sure you're gonna die anyway? ;)
THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT I JUST POSTED PAY ATTENTION BC YOU'RE HiGH ON THAT LIST
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1011 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Aaah ReaperCharlie IS scum.

Yes good good.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1012 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Fate »

To whoever:

I said AFAIK all of the posts this game have been CSL's, and shitty. If some of the shitty posts belonged to UNTRODZ then I am even more reluctant to move my vote.

Even though ReaperCharlie just shot to #1 in the scumhitrecordz, its too early for the day to end.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1014 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Fate »

BECAUSE I AM AN EVILMASTERMIND THAT SCUM FEAR AND KILL N1.

*CACKLES*

NOW HURRY UP AND GET THIS WAGON OFF YOU SEACORE SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1016 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Well hot damn if you're gonna go and make it VIABLE>

THREE'S COMPANY TOO BITCHES

VOTE: RC
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1017 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh meant to post this sometime ago:

If the target was
not Murdered
, they also become Bloody, even if the kill was prevented by
Which means that if I am Ritual Killed ON TOP of Ben's stalk+a rez tonight cult get Kill that DOESNT resolve in them being bloody, and Ben doesn't get 100% cleared.

2. REGARDLESS OF YOUR PLANS, the REAL townies in this game have already made the comment THAT MATTERS. All the rest of you anti-town clowns who keep coming up with crazy set-up speculation plans to clear Benmage/not clearBenmage/direct nightactions
NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR NEXT POST:

WHAT IS YOUR READ ON BENMAGE? TOWN/CULT
WHAT IS YOUR READ ON FATE? TOWN/CULT

IFFFFFFFFF the answer is Town+Town, then you by default relinquish your rights to talk anymore about the issue or support any plan that involves Benmage carrying out his stalk and XXX number of other actions. That is all. Because if we all agree that this is town on town madness then the BENEFIT of having a townie person jump up to 100% conf town vs. the COSTS of another townie person being killed/rez kitused/bloody/etc are OBVIOUSLY WHACK.

So that's all. Say it nice and clear for benmage to hear, WHAT IZ YOUR READ ON US BOTH. TAKE A STANCE YOU NANCIES NONE OF THIS (well this plan is fullproof unless they iz both cult herpa derpa or this plan fails if fate is cult IFFF this IFFFF that) FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1025 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:
Fate wrote: Which means that if I am Ritual Killed ON TOP of Ben's stalk+a rez tonight cult get Kill that DOESNT resolve in them being bloody, and Ben doesn't get 100% cleared.
I don't get this. Benmage targets you with Murder. Investigator A targets you with Rez, Cutlists 1, 2 and 3 target you with ritual.

As far as I can tell, you end up dead and Benmage, Investigator A and all three cultists end up bloody.
It CLEARLY says "if they were NOT murdered"

Mod: Hypothetical: A stalk is carried out, the person is resuciatated, and Cult Greater Rituals ON TOP OF IT. Does the cult get bloody because the person was technically not murdered? (he was saved from it) or do they not get bloody because the target was targeted with Murder?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1104 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

Spoiler tag worked fine when I was on my phone earlier.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1109 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Whoever is calling me scummy, i.e. Seacore, Vas, Magna, (& Co.?), SUBSTANTIATE YOUR CLAIMS.

WHAT HAVE I DONE THAT IS SCUMMY THIS ENTIRE GAME.

OOHHHHHH WAIT THATS RIGHT.

YOU IDIOTS.
Yup.

Scum fo sho

RE: DGB

"SORASGOOF IS SOOOOOOOOO TOWN. HES OBVTOWN GUYS"

yeah STFU PITSGIRL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1117 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Fate »

El Goosuki wrote:ReaperCharlie is town. I insist.
JUST LIKE SORASGOOF AND AND FUCK WHATS HER NAME... THE ONE I OUTED IN ALPHABET MAFIA AMIRITE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1119 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Fate »

^
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1121 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

^^grrrrrrrRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY, HUH?

NO MORE GODDAMN SET-UP SPECULATION/REZ PLANS/POSSIBLE SCENARIOS. EITHER YOU THINK FATE/TOWN/CULT AND BEN TOWN/CULT. THAT IS THE ONLY THING MORE THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1122 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by Fate »

Ironically my post points to SpyreX town making the SAME point I was making in my post, instead of pointing to Seacore.

LULZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1126 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Fate »

If you DID listen to me when I told you what to talk about you wouldn't have this damn wagon on you in THE FIRST PLACE.

GAWD.

Re: Seacore saying that he is looking for potential murderers+Cult

^^This is not a plan Cult would outright admit to. Its too bold and unpopular, "yeah I'm looking for scummy players, whether that means Cult or potential murderer I don't care." ITS NOT A SCUM MOVE.

SEE THE MESS YOU MAKE THAT I HAVE TO CLEAN UP AFTER SEACORE? NOW PLAY BALL AND START CULTHUNTIN BEFORE RC DIVES OUT OF HIS LYNCH WITH ""wooohaaa so thats how the cult's kill works?" AND "i'm lazy RC, super lazy indeed dum dum dued dume dum dum"
PE: APOLOGY ACCEPTED FURPTOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1138 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Hey Ellie, Reaper is perfectly able to fake his town meta.

Please vote Kthx

~Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1146 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Fate »

How many times has Reaper said "I LOVE THIS POST" to people? I bet every single one (sans one or two, NOPOINT'S in particular felt forced as NOPOINT didn't really make ag reat first impression) of his early ones are CONFTOWN on a ReaperScumFlip.

"BOKU WO MITE BOKU WO MITE. IM BUDDYING UP TO EVERYONE WITH <3 HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE SCUM?"-Reaper.

Its lynchin time. Before we hit 50 pages. Make sure to get your "Ben/Fate" reads in so that I can mock him with impunity tomorrow.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1153 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Fate »

DGB SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ELLIE POST THE POSTS THAT MATTER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1154 (isolation #114) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Fate »

(Also I do believe DGB just said there were 4 Cultist voting furcolow at one time. For the queen of VC analysis this is just more laughable than her usual laughable attempts at content)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1156 (isolation #115) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Fate »

I think I've made one or two posts furthering the case of why he is scum, as well as being early on the "LOL REAPER'S RESPONSE TO "answer these questions!!" is WUT IS THIZ SETUP I DUN KNOW?!?? VOTE REAPER" train.

(his ZOMG <333 THIS POST IT DRIPS TOWN re-run posts are what I pointed out that I believe no one else has)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1160 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:How many times has Reaper said "I LOVE THIS POST" to people? I bet every single one (sans one or two, NOPOINT'S in particular felt forced as NOPOINT didn't really make ag reat first impression) of his early ones are CONFTOWN on a ReaperScumFlip.

"BOKU WO MITE BOKU WO MITE. IM BUDDYING UP TO EVERYONE WITH <3 HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE SCUM?"-Reaper.

Its lynchin time. Before we hit 50 pages. Make sure to get your "Ben/Fate" reads in so that I can mock him with impunity tomorrow.
I MADE IT LAST FUCKING PAGE JESUS.

I MEAN THERES LAZY AND THEN THERES BLATANTLY ANTI-TOWN.

ITS LITERALLY STILL IN THE "TOPIC REVIEW" THING BELOW A POST WHEN YOU WRITE ONE.

PAY ATTENTION AND VOTE RC LIKE YOU'RE TOLD.

WHOEVER MADE "El Goosuki is scum" BECAUSE EL GOOSUKI WANTS TO SHEEP BUT THEN DOESN'T GETS +100 WIN POINTS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1161 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Here's a bit of WIFOM to go along with it, though:

If I was cult, why wouldn't I just let Furcolow get lynched?
Why would I ask for people to jump off his wagon?
If I was cult I would have just gone with his mislynch, and SHUT MY MOUTH.

Wouldn't I?

Wouldn't you?

K^ THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO READ GOOSUKI.

I MEAN, JUST LOL RIGHT THERE.

L
O
L
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1166 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Fate »

I expect the cult to flee from the Seacore wagon likes its oon fire now, btw
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1173 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Fate »

I've already softclaimed why I think Seacore is town. There is no longer a need to out this information, except maybe down the road as a "I TOLD YA SO" especially given Seacore's recent play, it should no longer matter what I have a town read on him.

AND I DO BELIEVE YOU JUST POSTED BUT NEGLECTED TO ANSWER MY BOLD.

I MEAN, IT WAS BOLDED, WHY/HOW ARE PEOPLE MISSING/IGNORING IT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1179 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Its probably because I don't read your posts Furc

>_>
<_<
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1232 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Fate »

Hey Reaper, how come your play this game isn't irritating me?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1264 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Plum-
Looking through Plum's ISO I see no direct questioning of Seacore's play. Awkwardly moved her vote from Bowser to Seacore, after not mentioning Seacore in her initial content posts (cept for a "Seacore first?"). Her vote is an obv hop on hitotown's logic. She continues to exhibit signs of "confirmation bias" in twisting all of Seacore's new posts into scumtells for him, rather than trying to feel out his alignment.-SCUM/SCUMBUSSING That's right Plum. YOU JUST LOST YOUR TOWN READ GIRL
^JUST WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THIS.

DON'T FORGET IT NOW.

YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1266 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Fate »

IN FACT WE MAY EVEN WANT TO LYNCH PLUM TODAY.

RC IS OBVSCUM TO BE LYNCHED ON ANY DAY.

PLUMSCUM IS AN EVIL MISTRESS THAT CAN ONLY BE CAUGHT BY PEOPLE WHO'S HEART SHE HAS BROKEN.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: PLUM

IM NOT SAYING THE REST OF YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO CATCH PLUMSCUM,

I'M SAYING, YOU'RE ALL YOUNG AND NAIVE.

YOU THINK A WOMAN LOVES YOU AND WANTS TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.

BUT SHE'S JUST WAITING FOR THE NEXT BEST OPPORTUNITY AND WON'T HESITATE TO RIP OUT YOUR SOUL, EMPTY YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS, AND LEAVE YOU EMOTIONALLY SCARRED FOR YEARS TO COME.

PLUM LYNCH. MEET FIST. NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1274 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

"
@Fate - you disappoint me...

xvart."

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

PLUM ITS NOT CONFIRMATION BIAS. I HAD NO OUTSIDE INFLUENCES, NO META WITH MITH, NOTHING.

I DIDN"T
WANT
MITH TO BE SCUM, I KNEW ONE OF THE OBVTOWNIES WERE SCUM. I PICKED THE WRONG ONE.

NOT THIS GAME.

NOT THIS GAME BABY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1278 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:AAAANNNDD TNM comes in with failure lowball questions huzzah.
AND FATE SAYS PLUM IS SCUM.

AND YOU SAY NOTHING.
Plum wrote:SpyreX, what say you to Fate here?
EXACTLY.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1280 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Fate »

WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED ON HAVING FURTHER TOWN ON TOWN ACTION PLUM?

HMMM?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1282 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Fate »

DESPITE WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SAID NOTHING OF THE SORTS.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: REAPER

NOTES HAVE BEEN MADE. PLUM/SPYREX WILL NOT BE LYNCHED TODAY FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT SCRUTINY MUST BE PLACED. THEY ARE NOT SCUM TOGETHER HOWEVER.

SPYREX'S VOTE STILL ON AUROUSTOWN IS PARTICULARLY DISCONCERTING.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1286 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Fate »

I meant why did you want me to have questions for you, when you have me read as town?

Almost like you wanted to "ease any crazy" concerns I might have.

EH YOU MANIPULATIVE WOMAN?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1287 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:
SPYREX'S VOTE STILL ON AUROUSTOWN IS PARTICULARLY DISCONCERTING.
BAD FATE

And I didn't say anything because I thought it was obvious? Timing being what it is. She is a heartbreaker, that's true.
BAD FATE

VV IS OBVIOUSLY MISLYNCH FODDER, WHY DON'T YOU AGREE AND HELP ME KILL HIM?

No thankz
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1289 (isolation #130) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

THAT ISNT WHAT I WAS SAYING SPYREX AND YOU KNOW IT.

I WAS USING ANALOGIES FFS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1331 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Fate »

TIME TO RIP REAPER A NEW SCUMHOLE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1332 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Fate wrote:there are FAR better targets today,
AND TODAY DOESN'T END WITHOUT CONTENT FROM BOWSER. HIM POSTING ELSEWHERE FURTHERS THIS NOTION.THE BEST WAY TO DO THAT IS THREAT OF ROPE. MOVE OVER NOW TOWNIES.
What happened to this, Fate? I'm also waiting for you to answer my other question. See my previous post.
OH NOW YOU WANT TO PRESSURE LURKERS AND GET THIS LYNCH DIVERTED EH?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS? DAY HASN'T ENDED, BOWSER HAS PROMISED CONTENT TODAY (REAL TIME DAY) AND HE BETTER DELIVER LIKE ANDRIUS' SUPPOSED EPIC-POST-IN-THE-MAKING BULLSHIT.

AND YOUR QUESTION?

YOUR
QUESTION!?

I'M TOO LAZY TO LOOK BACK RE-POST IT FOR ME
I'M TOO TOWN TO NOT GO FIND IT LET'S SEE:
@ Fate, did you ever answer my post #951? For your convenience, I'll re-post it:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
So who's town and who's scum if Seacore flips cult and you get killed tonight, Fate?

Just for the record, since you seem pretty sure you're gonna die anyway?
I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT, BY SAYING "I ALREADY ANSWERED THAT" I DID THE WAGON ANALYSIS OF THE SEACORE WAGON YOU CLOWN.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

REAPER HAS GONE FROM

1.ZOMG I HAVE NO MOTIVATION FOR THIS GAME AT ALL IF Y'ALL GONNA LYNCH ME IM FRUSTRATED TOWNIEZ
TO

2. LOOK AT ME!
LOOK AT ME POSTING CONTENT AND ANALYSIS AND SHIT!
+LOOK AT BOWSER HE'S SOOOO LURKY AND SUCMMY WHY IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION TO HIM?
WHY WEREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO HIM BEFORE A WAGON BUILT ON YOU REAPER? LOLSCUM

3. I HAD QUESTION THAT
YOU
IGNORED REAPER:
Fate wrote:Hey Reaper, how come your play this game isn't irritating me?

REAPER DIES TODAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1333 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX meet me at camera 3

What ties between AV and Reaper do you see?

SERIOUS QUESTION.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1334 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Fate »

Also as Triglav pointed out:

Reaper's wagon analysis LITERALLY consists of quoting the post in WHICH they voted him, and ignoring all surrounding posts, context, previous posts giving reasons, etc.

IS THIS THE SORT OF TOWN WE WOULD WANT TO LEAVE ALIVE ANYWAY?

NOPE.

BUT HE'S NOT TOWN YOU NAYSAYERS, I FEEL IT IN MY BONES. REAPER'S LAZINESS/INCOMPETENCE USUALLY GRATES ME HORRIBLY BUT THIS GAME ITS JUST LAUGHABLE HIS ATTEMPTS AT CONTENT+PRO-TOWN POSTRATING.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1336 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

Put me down on the "why the fuck wouldn't everyone claim insanities? Furcolow you're nuts god damn it" side of the fence, as not being able to keep track of insanities how people got them, what they are, how many, etc. is just BEGGING people to go murderer route.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1340 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

1. Suicidal shouldn't be taken, such as NOT claiming it is irrelevant because it shouldn't be there in the first place (LOL LOOKIN AT BENMAGE)
2. Solist doesn't really help scum, it HURTS them. If player X claims Solist and is scum, they have narrowed their fakeclaims CONSIDERABLY, if that player is town OH NOEZ SCUM KNOWS THEY CAN ONLY DO ONE THING WITH EQUIPZ?? Yeah not seeing the scumvantage here.
3. Sadism.... shouldn't be taken by townies, if NO ONE claims this then people will take that much longer to go "why you vote last cuz?" "oh sadism, i took it. We werent supposed to be claimin insanites remember!??"

And even if town DID take Sadism, how does this help scum? "heheheh we know he can only vote late on wagons hehHEHAHHHA"

Yeah.

Faillogic is fail.

But here I go again wasting posts on Furcolow...

I NEVER SAID YOU WOULD GO MURDERER. YOU CAN HIDE YOUR INSANITIES ALL YOU'D LIKE IF YOU REALLY THINK ITS TECH, YOURE STILL CRAZY AND NO ONE ELSE GETS THIS PRIVILEGE (AKA VV).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1343 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Fate »

HE DID WHAT NOW?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1345 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Fate »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:"Hey guys I think AV is actually a taco"

"uhh no, tacos are incapable of communicating via written english"

"YOUR DEFENSE OF AV IS NOTED"
:igmeou:

:(
AWESOME OBVTOWN
AND
HILARIOUS??!? HITO WILL YOU MARRY ME!?

So what do you think of the last few posts I have written, hito?
"So am I trying hard enough yet? What else do I need to do to get this lynch off me, I APPEAL TO YOU TOWN GOD, SAVE ME FROM THESE HEATHENS THAT ARE ALL CORRECT BUT I CAN'T FEND OFF ALL AT ONCE. ONCE I SWAY THE HEAD THE BODY WILL FOLLOW AMIRITE?"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1347 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Fate »

1. I'll admit to not reading MoI's posts, but he's not a D1 lynch. Trust me.
2. Triglav started the RC train to Culttown, so no.

3. SpyreX I'm reviewing that list and checkin it twice, I keep getting distracted by posts I skimmed over (The whole "BUS YOUR SCUMBUDDY XVART thing from El G and your comments theirin in particular were amusing.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1348 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Fate »

1. I'll admit to not reading MoI's posts, but he's not a D1 lynch. Trust me.
2. Triglav started the RC train to Culttown, so no.

3. SpyreX I'm reviewing that list and checkin it twice, I keep getting distracted by posts I skimmed over (The whole "BUS YOUR SCUMBUDDY XVART thing from El G and your comments theirin in particular were amusing.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1349 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Fate »

kunkstar7 wrote:
RC wrote:cool story bro.

vote: xvart
Man, this right here is enough to
Vote:RC.

Xvart made a legitimate response to your conspiracist theory and you just dismiss it??
xvart wrote:No, we want his grave to be robbed.
@xvart: Why did you make this edit to the original quote?

^NOT A SHEEP VOTE.

>>SPYREX HAS MADE DECENTS POINTS IM TOO LAZY TO QUOTE<<

^NOT A SHEEP VOTE

<<<< NOT A SHEEP VOTE

AUROUSVOX...

I am convinced by many of these RC cases, SeaCore (!!) in particular has been summarising it very well. I still want to do my own ISO of him, but I'm comfortable enough with those summaries to Vote: ReaperCharlie for now.

@MoI, OIC, so you tricked me into thinking I'd done good. I am hurt.
Initially a self-admitted sheep vote. LETS SEE IF THERES A CASE TO COME:
AurorusVox wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:@ AV: I don't know if they're scum together. I think Baby Spice is scummy, but I'm onto something with this xvart thing. I can tell I've hit a nerve. What do YOU think?
Hello Mr. Fence sitter.

I see that you don't want to take a stance, thus nullifying my follow up questions for you. I will treat that as being evasive (especially considering you didn't answer me before that), because a central point of your suspicion of xvart is that he and BabySpice warded the same target. You
must
have considered if you think they'd be on the same team. Thus I think you either haven't really given your case much thought, and are just trying to lay down the seeds for an alternative wagon on xvart -- or you have thought about it and don't know how best to answer. If you're town, you'd think about it and give me an answer.
ReaperCharlie wrote:BUT, you seem very quick to try to point it out, trying to perform quick damage control on something that could derail my wagon, and trying to immediately nullify anything anybody says about me being town. Which I am.
BUT, El Goosuki seemed very quick to try to point it out, trying to perform quick derailing with something that might actually have been put there intentionally for him to pick up on, trying to salvage your sinking ship of shining hope.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Can you PLEASE explain to the class, exactly when your read on Seacore switched [...] Apparently now you think that Seacore is town?
AurorusVox wrote:In other news, Seacore is looking townier in his responses. I doubt scum would still continue to beat the Furc issue, when 99% of people agree that Furc is town. I also like his summary of the RC wagon.
It happened around the time I posted that my read on Seacore switched.
ReaperCharlie wrote:And not just marginally town, but now a shining townie with a good case on somebody else? Someone you trust so thoroughly that you will now commence sheepage on his case without even doing your own ISO?
His case was the best of everyones, but MoI and VV have also also built a case on you that I read with interest. Seacore's was the one I felt was the strongest; and so his was the one I explicitly mentioned. I've done a very very quick ISO of you actually, and it didn't push me off the wagon, soo...

And just because I agree with his summary of your play doesn't mean he's a shining townie - he's a townish player with a good case on you and your responses to his points (essentially "meh" until you suddenly started defending yourself - a prompt in the QT perhaps?) didn't really stack up.
ReaperCharlie wrote:And even if you DID decide that your COMPLETE 180 on Seacore was warranted, it still doesn't explain your next post.

So can you please,
please
explain to me, what POSSIBLE sense I could then make of this post?

Why are you putting me and Seacore in the same category?

Are you saying that we're both TOWN?? If so, when did THAT change?
I'm putting you in the same category because I suspected El G was just voting for the biggest wagons, which at the time were you and Seacore. Interesting that he's stayed off yours but hopped on xvart's. And defended you. And called you 100% town.
GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. DOESN'T SMELL OF CULT ON CULT ACTION
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1350 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Fate »

Damn I keep forgetting to put the POINT of my post at the bottom...

CONCLUSION: RC's analysis is shit and is comprised of twisting votes/misrepresenting the actual Town Thoughtline present in an attempt to make his wagon look more "scumdriven" than it is.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1370 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Now Reaper's resorted to "OMGUS" tells?

oh LORDY.

"RELATIVELY" objective? You don't even have half the FACTS straight.

NICE DODGING MY ACCUSATIONS/QUESTIONS THOUGH REAPER. MORE +TOWN POINTS FOR YOU
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1371 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Fate »

DGB ALWAYS thinks people getting run up are town D1, for some moronic reason.

And then when she's wrong and D2 comes along? Not even an "I'm sorry" or a "you're right Fate, you're better at catching scum than me. Good job nailing sorasgoof singlehandedly." NOTHING.

Leaning town on that hydra now though, (sadly).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1380 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Fate »

ITT: Reaper pretends to not know how to ISO people, and press Ctrl+F Reaper.

LAUGHABLE REALLY. IM NOT ASKING YOU A THIRD TIME FFS.

Wait what's this?

scum-driven caps
??? OH RLY NAO.

IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME SCUM REAPER, MAN UP AND SAY IT CLEARLY AND NOT TAKE LIL SNIPES WITH YOUR BB GUN.

I'M WAITING.

(sees random V/LA)

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1388 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Bowser have requested replacement.
Oh hell you're fucking kidding me. This slot gets lynched D2 regardless I Swear.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1389 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Uh Seacore thats soom MOONBEAMS you're on no one will agree to test themselves via modkill.... unless you mean to prove they DONT have an insanity.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1397 (isolation #148) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Fate »

You guys are clearing RC because of the
start
of the RC wagon?

So it all happened on one page? SO WHAT. That's just a playstyle quibble, read WHO it was started by, and WHY.

TriglavTown,
who had been pressuring RC to answer, and we he didn't he threw a vote down.
SeacoreTown
who made good points as well and had been talking about RC.
FateTown
who had called Reaper scum a few posts earlier, but wasn't going to just be a lame second vote on him when he still wanted heavy Bowser pressure, then jumped on when it was viable.

SERIOUSLY, WHATS WRONG WITH THAT HITO?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1399 (isolation #149) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Fate »

HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SAY ABOUT TOWN LISTS.

WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1400 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Fate »

EDWOP:
HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SAY ABOUT TOWN LISTS.

WHAT THE FUCK DID WE SAY

Carry on now >_>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1402 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Fate »

Which explains perfectly how I was scrolling down, saw TOWN with names under it, and jumped hastily to conclusions.
Which made me WANT to read your post because you were being anti-town.

VICIOUS CIRCLE IS VICIOUS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1404 (isolation #152) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:24 am

Post by Fate »

How am I supposed to know anything about you if I never read your posts?? o_O
<_<
>_>

(For context humor to everyone else, I was actually a day-talk mason with MoI in a mini theme game and still have little knowledge regarding his meta besides his tendency to make wall postings and be reasonable and pro-town and stuff.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1449 (isolation #153) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
In case RC is lynched before I can catch-up, I just wanna say the most protown move for someone not sure what to do tonight would be to ward me.
Quoted for the fucking hilarity. Benmage you have done sweet fuck all for the person that posted AT FUCKING WORK during the earlier parts of the day in an insane attempt to get me lynched.

This makes me feel Benmage was "acting" with his whole shindig, and I will NOT take kindly to any more Benmage town reads now that he's slipped into near fucking oblivion.

THAT MEANS YOU SPYREX.

Wraith's slot is town
because he has me as a higher town read than furc
for his postinz.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1472 (isolation #154) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote
Vote: Benmage

I will have a rally-esque post tonight on why this is the best move. What kind of rally?
The Rally to Restore Sanity

It will be epic.

It will be awe-inspiring.

And most of all, it will be convincing.

RC nay-sayers look out, the real alternate viable is coming tonight to a forum near you.

Peace, I'm on my way to the actual rally to prepare the mood.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1473 (isolation #155) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Fate »

(No one vote Ben or make any comments on him until I get back. Please don't ruin this for me by spoiling it)

Thanks in advance
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1485 (isolation #156) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Fate »

K not enough time to post the case before work, but I'll be back tonight.

Sneak-preview:
A confirmed townie? A thorn in the cult's side? [i[A suicidal one who can be quicklynched by daytalking cult??[/i]

This notion is insane.

Fear will be destroyed tonight. Sanity will regain its place on top of the world, and-The voice of Reason, will be its deliverer.

Stay tuned.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1511 (isolation #157) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

AH YES.

I come out with "I have something on Benmage, soon to come" and he gives me two pages MORE of it.

Oh yes.

It is time.

That time.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1516 (isolation #158) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

My fellow investigators!

We are gathered here today, in this rotting crpyt, for some unknown reason. We are surrounded by evil, and the insanity that is present in every human soul has been slowly taking over.

But TODAY! TODAY I GIVE YOU
HOPE.
A way to stop this madness!

And that is, to lynch the cause of such mayhem, the one who started it all:
Benmage, the Cultist!

This rally is inspired by VasuadeVa (of all people) gave us a voice of reason:
We've all been scum at some point right? If you're scum, you kind of have to do two things:
1. Spread bad stuff around for mislynches.
2. Appear Town to not get mislynched.
His case on MoI inspired me! Because, if ever there were a person an offender of these acts, if there were ever a true "poison" to town it is none other than Benmage this game!

What he has done, what he has insanely continued to do, has clearly no other motivation that:
to appear town.
Yes! Who would not agree?
I'm not sure Fate, seems like an insane thing for him to do.

And you think he is not capable of performing such a stunt, such a
gambit
as it were, to appear so obvtown?
For what other than that purpose, appearing town, has he contributed?

Let us take a look:
#1.
He is playing to his meta in order to appear as TownBenmage:

-He pushes for a Fate lynch! Why now, why of all things would he push a Fate lynch, when he has stalked someone? It is because he is playing to his "meta" of hating me! Quite a simple thing to fake
He thought you were cult because you didn't stalk him.

Ah yes, reader, that is fine and good. A good early game reason to vote, I suppose. HOWEVER.
WHEN:
he is confronted with this reasoning, his logical flaws pointed out, the fact that were I cult I would have been 'safer' from a Benmage stalk, and would not be so worried. His response?

His repsonse, ladies and gentlemen?
To ignore. To deflect. To say "Idk Fate's scummeta so thats irrelevant" To say "Fate prob did something else the cult said to do.
He doesn't actually try to figure out my alignment through reasoning! He doesn't try to get a read on me through simple logic of a cult, having buddies, would not be so vunerable to someone who
claimed to want to stalk me in the sign-up thread!!
To say in another word: he is not being geniune. He is not thinking logically.
Maybe that's just him being tunneled and stupid? Maybe he just is a moron?

Yes I thought so at first, it is easy to think such thoughts to explain his behavior. BUT, as the self-proclaimed "excellent skilled scum-hunter master" how could he be so dense of the simplest logical train of thoughts?

And he continues to push my lynch, in the face of all reason. Thinking that "cult will just rez kit him tonite" even though to do so would confirm me as cult or confirm two of us as cult if either flipped, as a successful rez must be claimed.

He seems hell bent on the idea that "you are going to die Fate, and I will be confirmed town." See the motivations once again? See the constant focus on being confirmed town!? He even says:
Suicidal...the oneless vote one.
Cause I am confirming myself town. I have no qualms with this. And I am going to stay investigator. Bam.
I have no experience here... I thought suicidal made it more obvious I'm town not looking to go murder.
He says he took suicidal because he thought it would prove how town he was! Except
only town have to fear being quickhammered due to suicidal, scum do not.

This brings me to point #2:
#2.
"Confirming himself"
is all he cares about, but
what difference will it make?

I ask you citizens, having a confirmed town (if such a kill will go through cleanly, but I think that is not what will happen if Benmageis allowed to win) who is SUICIDAL has what benefit? Let's say he confirms himself. Now what? He won't be NK'd for being "confirmed" because he is suicidal. He will be left around for an instant win at MyLo or LyLo. There is no reason for scum to ever kill him whether he is confirmed or not.
-HOWEVER, I believe that he will not be confirmed by tomorrow. The kill wil be carried through, I (with 7 cult in this game, I'm sure one has past game experience with me and would craft a fetish N0) and the flavor will be "Unspeakable Death" and he will NOT even be confirmed! Then he will remain around as a detriment to town, who is not even confirmed anymore, and will distract from all proper focus and scumhunting until lynched!

But, there is more to why he is cult, much more:
His scum read on me is ingeniune.

Besides those instances I have pointed out in which Benmage has
ignored all reason
and continued to "suspect" me of being cult, there are further contradictions:
Fate, can you do the town a favor and go ahead and perform the action of Ward tonight.
He asks me to do something tonight? As cult? I have pointed this out before, but there is much much more:
NOTICE HOW HE VACILLATES FROM "I'm killing Fate because he's scum" AND "I'm killing Fate because people said its too much WIFOM if I don't (point #2, concerned about his self-town image)"

List (in order of appearance):
It is past the point of no return, but I am going to try and make somewhat amendsfor the towns best interest and hope fate complys
-He says "well Fate's gonna flip town, but I gotta go through with it to confirm myself."
I have town Meta fate not PTw. You can drink all the wine about how shell act as scum. I suggested she's following the cult unit because she can't solo kill me
-Calling me scum again, ignoring logic and reasoning by dismissing OBVGOODPLAY (warding me n0, fetishing Ben) by calling it WIFOM
Me confirming myself as 100% town upon fates death who may or may not flip cult isn't nearly as antitown as you are suggesting.
I have pointed out how it is anti-town, and this subtly suggests that even killing "Fate-town" isn't anti-town, which shows the insincerity of his town read.
Hito, there is too much wine for me to not kill fate. Plus I don't have a town read on her. And it still confirms me.....that said we should move on and focus elsewhere.
Here there is a seeming blend of the two, "well I don't have a town read on him"-despite everyone else's thoughts on my alignment- and "too much wine, I have to do it."

LET'S TAKE A BREAK.

I have two very good questions, that should keep you thinking:
1. Why,
why
hasn't Ben been continuing to harp on me as cult, continue to make a case (make his "meta case stronger") based on my play this game? I have made plenty of posts, surely I have done scummy things that he could point out? And
why not?
after all, if he convinces town of my scumminess than he can get town's approval to follow through with the kill on me, and NOT have to deal with other people rez kitting me.
Why is Ben so sure I'll die?
He doesn't continue a case on me, surely he reads how many people think I'm town and will rez kit me. But he comments on NONE of these plans, only that I must die! And that I WILL die and he WILL be confirmed! He doesn't even take into account that the cult will Rez kit me-A thought he had earlier but dropped (inconsistency!) when he saw how impossible the Fate lynch would be based on his terrible case.

Answers:
1. He does not truly think I am scum. He pops in every once in awhile to "re-affirm" that I am scummy in his eyes, and such justifies going through with his kill.
2. He and his cult buddies will greater ritual me, and tomorrow you will be left with this:
-Dead Fate town.
-Unconfirmed Benmage, who's stance will be "ah well, but I did carry out the murder they are just framing me! Seriously this ploy makes NO SENSE as scum! It makes no sense! why would I why would I why would I i must be town."

That is my prediction if this insanity is allowed to continue. Which is why we are here today.

To stop Benmage from submitting his kill. Via either promising his lynch tomorrow should he not post LB's bolded oath, or lynching him today. I prefer the latter as you can see there is much evidence against him. And there is more:

His play has deteriorated since then. He has lurked, offered no comments other than apparently thinking Seacore is obvscum and furc is VI town (two already well hashed out points by then.)

Wait I'm sorry, we were taking a break from his ISO pointing out the inconsistencies:
However to attempt to be pushing my lynch already when I've been nothing but. Been forthright in my actions is opportunistic scum or poor town play. I basically said here's a huge magnifying glass observe my every move....if I was going for a tough wc there could be a ton better ways to go about this....because like it or not, I'm pretty smart, and pretty decent at these games.
"I'm definitely not murderx10" But what about cult? Ben's play makes perfect sense as cult.
And RC you have to follow furcs idea and convince 28 players for me not to kill fate.
-Unless everyone 100% agrees that he shouldn't, he'll do it. That is not to say that he cares about anyone's town read on me, or whether he rethinks the scenario logically about what is best for town, or anything. Just more pandering to his meta "I am better than you, I will kill Fate because I have deemed it so."
I think I can accept action.... let me ponder this. And despite your overwhelming kindness in how you presented this idea...ill put the emotional aspects aside and examine the underlying logic.
-He THINKS about it? He thinks about a plan from cultFate in order to confirm him? No, what has happened is that his "stalking" of me would never have resulted him in being confirmed anyway, as tomorrow I'll be dead via cult flavor. So he takes a step back and mulls over my "plan." Until all the holes are shone through it.
Lets see...he thinks sea is town and furc is scum....his eloquent delivery has me thinking scum ploy to keep him alive.

Ill still think on it tho.
He still "thinks on it" he still refuses to see the logical hole that I don't need a "ploy" to stay alive via day play, if I had cult buddies at night.
All that said I am still deciding on your alignment.
-now he's still deciding? What did I do to go from obvcult to maybe? And then,
out of nowhere
I go back to being obvcult in his following posts, with
no comment
on any of my posts in between:
---------------
What a town player we have here...Trying to derail the lead wagon so close to the deadline to save his own scummy neck.....hilariousssss
Now I am a scummy player, and the only way I can save myself is to derail a lead wagon onto Benmage. How is this scummy? What does it say of RC's alignment if I'm scum? I saw nowhere that you think we're scumbuddies, nor any reasoning as to why switching a lead wagon is anti-town. You think we should stick to whatever wagon we have close to a deadline regardless?
Let me ask you this butterfly, do you think fate chose occult books last night?

What do you think of fate trying to lynch me?
This is his response to LB's defense of me, and her advocation that I not be killed. He responds to none of her points, but merely casts doubt on my claim.
Let me also ask you this Mina. Do you think I have the capacity as town to be a good scum hunter?
I'm not sure the point of this question, but if he had read Mina's posts he would see that she values
me
, Fate more as a member of town than him.
I don't have your glorious town read on Fate. I don't think Fate is a strong town voice. Like I said, read CEB. He buddies scum to no end, and makes overly aggressive tunneling attacks on town players debilitating their ability to properly scum hunt. And I'm talking about myself. He is a benmage handicap. His death = benmage scumhunting success.
And now he goes back to not having a town read on me. Yet he has done nothing to refute any of the cases made in my defense, done nothing to further the case on me that I am "Scum" just a nice lame stance of "well look at his play in CEB, he sucks. He is a detriment to my ability to scumhunt therefore his death is justified."
Negative, that is added insanities. And a whole Slew of wifom about why I didnt kill Fate, because just since you don't want it doesn't negate that there are others saying I have to go through with it.
?? Now he has gone back to saying that "I have to kill Fate because of what others are saying, doing otherwise makes me look bad." Also apparently one more insanity is more negative than performing anti-town actions.

His scum read of me is not geniune. He has never advanced his case beyond meta and that he hates my play. He has never refuted properly how my moves/vulnerability makes sense as cult.

The "----------" denotes a break in his ISO, to everything after that line showing how much his activity picked up when I threatened my case on him and he panics.
So what does this mean!??

MY FELLOW INVESTIGATORS, IT MEANS THAT TODAY WE BEGIN ANEW ON A PATH TOWARD SANITY AND REASON. TODAY WE FIND A LYNCH BETTER THAN REAPER. TODAY. WE LYNCH.
BENMAGE.

WHY? YOU KNOW WHY!

I am more of an asset to town than him in MANY ways! I have no insanity! I am not suicidal! I will be killed by the cult before long because I am a THREAT second or third to Hitogoroshi! I will not be kept to endgame as fodder because I can be quickhammered! I will not carry out a murder on probtown, just so that I can
MAYBE
be confirmed as town if all the night actions fall in place correctly! I will not be kept to midgame because my reads are bad and my night action choices are worse!

I. AM. REASON.

Benmage is insanity! He is suicidal! He may not be confirmed tomorrow! His stances are inconsistent and reek of knowing who is town and who is not! His laziness at finding cult because his gambit should mean he doesn't have to try is obvious!

GET OUT THERE BEFORE NOV 2. VOTE FATE FOR PRESIDENT OF THIS TOWN. I WILL LEAD US TO A NEW DAWN OF SANITY. VOTE BENMAGE FOR DEATH. HE IS POISON, POISON TO OUR MINDS.

VOTE: BENMAGE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1517 (isolation #159) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Fate »

I CALL ON YOU, NAYSAYERS:

EL GOOSUKI! You have called Reaper Obvtown! You have been fooled by Ben's "town" gambit! Look beyond your fears and see he is the answer to your counter-Reaper wagon!

LOST BUTTERFLY! You said you thought Reaper was town, right? I offer you another choice!

FURCOLOW! You believe Reaper is somewhat town I think? MoI is not a viable wagon, he has contributed much and his alignment will be discovered later on, for sure.

WICKEDJESTER! You said you had other reads (which I would like to hear) that deserve a vote more than RC, Benmage should certainly be one of them if you read my case!

SPYREX! NEED I SAY MORE SPYREX?

PLUM! You are still voting Seacore when you promised to not focus on him anymore, you scummy whore!

BABY SPICE! Your vote is on xvart for god knows why! Benmage needs death if not Reaper!

VASUADE! Ben is the real poison! Look into your heart!

HITOROGOSHI! As one pro-town force to another, let us band together and STRIKE! down the evil that is bad play (which is also scummy!)

TRILOBITE! Your vote is still on Seacore for god knows why, I offer you, BENSCUM!

Is that 15 names? Hopefully it is. If its not, I'm sure wagonners from the Reaper wagon will be coaxed over once we are going strong.

ITS A R
EVOL
UTION BABY!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1518 (isolation #160) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Fate »

(and what's more, ReaperCharlie being the first to advocate the Benmage lynch in order to save me will be ACTUALLY confirmed town once BenCult flips. Thus taking care of two of the main wagons in one day)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1520 (isolation #161) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Fate »

Your vote's already on him?

How could I have missed that!

<3 Thank you with all my heart Wraith. This campaign would be meaningless without you, the bread and butter, the faithful and reasonable followers.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1522 (isolation #162) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Baby Spice, your unwillingness to take a stance on a very key issue that has come up greatly dismays me.

Must I remove that tentative town read I had on you earlier due to genuine posting?

I may need to. A sad day this is, that you will not comment on my case or move your vote from.... xvart or ask why,
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1524 (isolation #163) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Fate »

The flaw with that plan is that it has me-Fate-dead, because it won't fail (due to cult Greater Ritual)

And without me, I do not trust the town to overcome their "but his Fate-stalk claim was so reckless and crazy it had to be town!" inhibitions, while the cult continue to push that angle slowly and manipulate the town from the shadows.

This is my calling. I have to see this lynch through while I'm alive.

Surely you can sympathize with my point of view right now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1569 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

YES I do think Benmage will flip cult Hito.

The case keeps getting better and better.

Sneak preview:

OH BENMAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,

Why in such a rush to get "confirmed"?? If you wait one more night and stalk someone scummy, and D2 DONT CLAIM WHO IT IS IN THREAD, you be that much more likely to get a successful murder off that can't be fucked with by the cult (as my kill can and will)/

His response? "zomg extra insanities"

Seacore's tech point: "what better way to prove you're not going murderer than to show you will waste a night?"
His response: "zomg extra insanities herp derp"

ANSWERS: BENMAGE IS FUCKING CULT.

I asked nicely, didn't rage, and I expect to scroll up and see results or I'm going to be angry.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1571 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Fate »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Seacore
Between him, ReaperCharlie, and xvart, I want to lynch Seacore the most. After thinking about the case some more and reading his defenses, ReaperCharlie is a very bad lynch. Seacore should die instead.
Benmage size fucking hole in this list. Nice way to not comment on the situation at all but apparently take him out of possible lynch candidates.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1572 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Fate »

Plum wrote:
Fate wrote:PLUM! You are still voting Seacore when you promised to not focus on him anymore, you scummy whore!
You have forfeited any claim you had (and make no mistake, you had it) to my sincere friendship.
This better be a joke because
I
was obvoiusly joking/satiring with the women hate.

That said you're still scummy since you just posted yet another case on why "Seacore b scumz yo"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1573 (isolation #167) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Fate »

SpyreX wrote:FATTEEE

No. Come on now. He's not cult and you know it.

IF AFTER EVERYTHING SAID YOU BECOME THE DEAD WELL.
Well what?

Well "tehee oh benmage we told you not to but...."

THE WAY TO STOP HIM IS TO PILE VOTES ON HIM UNTIL HE ACQUIESCES OR CONTINUES TO BE SCUMMY AND NOT GENIUNE IN HIS CULT READ OF ME, AND IGNORES ALL ALTERNATE POSTS/LOGIC/PLANS ON WHY KILLING ME IS FCKING STUPID.

SPYREX YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT ONE FOR EMPTY THREATS.

YET THAT IS WHAT THIS POST IS.

YOU SCUMBAG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1576 (isolation #168) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Baby Spice wrote:Ben, I'd be happy if there were only two kills tommorow. After what I saw in the SA2 summary, and with more people in this game, especially with the number not commiting to a N0 action I worried there will be five or six.
Hopefully people are smarter this go around.
Baby Spice wrote: AV, yeah that's clearer I think. Basically we run the risk of the cult screwing with the res in some way or another and stuffing any confirmation, and frankly I
doubt that Ben is "town" in the first place.
:lol: :lol:
Seacore wrote:You chose to gain that insanity when you stalked prior to obtaining any in game knowledge.

In short, that ship has sailed.
So in your view...2 wrongs make a right?
Wickedestjr wrote:...actually. Forget what I said about Benmage robbing the grave. I now feel that Furcolow should do it. He is practically confirmed town and he has offered to do it. I see no reason for him not to rob graves.
Furc is more confirmed than me?
Wraith wrote: 1. Why, exactly, do think it is a good idea for Fate to die?
2. If, in a normal game, someone had claimed Vigilante Day 1 and decided to kill a townie who had done nothing scummy, would you let him do it?

And one to Benmage himself.

1. Can you name three things that Fate has done in this game that make him scum?
1.Look at fates last case. Scummy as hell.
2. If it was a VI, hell yeah.

Special
1. Lied about his actions last night....or chose a ridiculously poor choice that is more likely a scum fakeclaim.
2. Poor reads.
3. Atrocious case on me.
1. Yeah it was a poor choice, but fuck its my first Star's aligned game and I didn't know what would be best, I figured catching people off-guard with insanities would be tech. (until I learned today that the way shit resolves its pointless as fuck all and its literally the dumbest thing to choose. But hey, if I get an insanity I can always make it so I can never use it which is good way to spend an insanity)
2. Which reads are poor, why are they poor, how is this scummy?
3. If its atrocious you could actually REFUTE IT, counter the POINTS in it. But oh wait, it was too long you didn't read it I thought?

DODGE.

MOTHER FUCKING DODGE CARAVAN.

WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE SEE THIS EXCEPT WRAITH.
WRAITH IS MY #1 TOWN BUDDY THIS GAME FOR BEING FUCKING COMPETENT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1581 (isolation #169) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Fate »

What last shot?

Oh you were still thinking your read on me?

Heh.

I thought "you had always thought I was cult" via one of your recent posts.

You STILL have no refuted a SINGLE FUCKING POITN, have dodges ALL QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS MADE TO YOU.

PLUM MADE A SUGGESTION, YOUR RESPONSE?

You have none. You have no logical responses to anything, you think that this gambit will make you "conf-town" but you're talking out of your ass. You will be lynched tomorrow, if not today, when I flip town by cult death.

If you do sucessfully murder me, you will be lynched before long as a murder suspect who refused to show he could "hold off" one night on his one kill, and also a LyLo deadweight with your chosen insanity.

My life is not in YOUR hands, it is in cult's. And the way you act like it is sure I will die tonight means YOU ARE CULT that CAN MAKE SURE
I
die tonight.

You refuse to acknowledge that there is no way I would let myself die to the likes of you with 6 cult buddies.

That's because you have no answer you are cult, and I don't need to convince you of that.

Just everyone else.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1585 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Fate »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Fate wrote:YES I do think Benmage will flip cult Hito.
What about Reaper?
My stances on Reaper have been made clear. In contrast to Benmage I think that Ben's motivations are far more cult-like than Reaper's. I was just producing a wagon counter to Reaper's for all those unhappy with that wagon.

If Reapers is still to go through because of momentum that is fine, like I said all I wanted is my case to be heard so that people can take a stance on it.

Benmage is a detriment to town at best, he is very likely cult at worse, and I have shown why.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1594 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Fate »

You're not playing to win Benmage if town. You're not reading thread, considering other options, weighing in on points.

The fact that you even have the gall to call my playstyle less PTW than you is just fucking hilarious.

You have STILL not responded to these points:
-Why am I so vulnerable to your cult kill and have to go these lengths to get you to stop if I have cult buddies?
-Why can't you wait until N2 to murder someone who you have not announced in thread so that the night action can not be messed with by cult-ritual kills and town rez kits?
-Why are you still planning on going through with a murder that many people have said "Fate will be rez kitted" because if that is the case, then I will live and you will certainly not be confirmed town, (which is what you supposedly want?)
(Preview Edit: If my cult buddies will rez kit me, why did they not WARD me N0 when you promised to stalk me in the sign-up thread?)

-Answer the questions in my previous posts.

The fact that you refuse to do so just showcases your scumminess/terrible townplay.

Like I said at the start of all this, I will be vindicated once the flips happen as being better than you. And in the end, that's all that really matters.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1598 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Fate »

Nice snipe on the side without an ACUTAL post containing your stance on the ACTUAL issue at hand xvart.

You've just said I'm probably not cult, yet you're vote isn't on Benmage who as EITHER alignment (Cult/Murderer) is planning to kill me tonight.

Who is more of an asset to town?
If we don't lynch Ben tonight and I'm rezzed, etc. etc. and we enter D2 with BOTH Ben and myself alive and unconfirmed, WILL THIS ISSUE EVER RESOLVE ITSELF?

No it won't.

Ben is a liability. Ben is scummy. Ben is a good D1 lynch.

This is no different from all the other 100s of D1 lynches on town that are playing horribly simply because they are a liability/and also scummy. WHY SHOULD THIS ONE BE DIFFERENT?

PRE-EDIT: GIVE THIS MAN A GODDAMN BADGE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1599 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Fate »

@Furpants:
I disagree completely. A LOT will be told with a Benmage flip.

What do you think cult motivations were surrounding this issue if Ben is town and wanted them to kill TownFate?
What do you think cult motivations were surrounding this issue if Ben is cult and wanted Ben to "give up" his killing plan?

Scumhunting can ALWAYS be done. This is NOT a policy lynch, not anywhere near that.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1601 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Fate »

1. NOT FROM MY GODDAMN POV YOU THINK THIS POSTURING DOES ANYTHING? AND YES YOUR "REGULAR KILL" NICE FUCKING DODGE
2. You are SUICIDAL, you haven't even READ this game in full or made any REAL commentary. WHO IS THE REAL FUCKING HINDRANCE?
3. YEAH THEY FUCKING CAN. YOU CAN USE LOGIC NOW OR WHAT?

END: Tunneling on you when you choose to do not a single pro-town thing in this game where I AM TOWN and want TOWN to win, yeah I'm playing to win. And I haven't been tunneling on you but you can misrep the facts as much as you want because that's such TOWN thing to do.
And no I'm not buddying my pals. Oddly enough this game many of my town reads are people I haven't had extensive meta with, and many of my scum reads are my buddies LIKE FUCKIN SPYREX AND REAPER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1605 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Fate »

So yeah, since I don't want you dodging them again since I didn't make them 100% CRYSTAL CLEAR:

1. Why am I so worried about your kill if I have so many cult buddies and could easily just slip onto the Reaper wagon and be saved tonight?
2. Your suicidal insanity was FUCKING POOR CHOICE, worse than my occult books choice BY FAR. You will be left to LyLo to be lynched by scum, or (BY YOUR ADMITTANCE) lynched before D4 as a murder suspect. What makes you think I will be a hindrance based on meta-style? Does town not have the ability to take care of me if EVERYONE thinks I'm a hindrance?
Also: Not a single person besides yourself has expressed suspicion of me as cult or someone who should be killed tonight. What do you think of this?
3. Yes cult can ward, so why didn;t they ward me when you all but claimed Stalk pre-game of me? They just wanted to lose a buddy like that N1?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1607 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:Your blindness is the same reason people want Seacore lynched.

I THOUGHT SEACORE WAS FUCKING SCUM AND I WAS BUDDYING UP TO HIM?

HOLY FUCKJING HELL

SCUM SLIP.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

WHO IS NOT ON THIS BENMAGE LYNCH?

YOU BETTER GIVE ME REASONS.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1616 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Fate »

1. PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY CALLED ME OBVTOWN BEFORE I MADE THIS CASE. IT WAS UNNECESSARY FOR ME TO GO THIS FAR AS CULT WHEN I ALREADY AM IN NICE SAFE POSITION DAY WISE, AND NIGHT WISE I WOULD E SAFE WITH MY BUDDIES WITH THEIR KITS.
2. I ALREADY POINTED OUT YOUR SLIP IN WHICH YOU REFERENCE THE SEACORE LYNCH AS A MISLYNCH, AND SINCE HE IS THE "SCUM" I AM BUDDYING WITH, LOLU.
3. DEFLECT/DODGE NICE ONE. YES I BELIEVE YOU ARE CULT AND YOU DODGING/DEFLECTING/IGNORING ALL POINTS MADE AGAINST YOU MAKE IT ALL THE MORE LIKELY.
Benmage, let me explain this to you for a second.

You are upset about getting an insanity for no reason.

Somebody is sure to rez fate, too many people have him on their town lists.
If you attempt to murder him, you will be gaining an insanity AND bloody for no reason.

Especially if you think the cult will not touch him!
Benmage, let me explain this to you for a second.

If you attempt to murder him, you will be gaining an insanity AND bloody for no reason.

Especially if you think the cult will not touch him!Benmage, let me explain this to you for a second.

Especially if you think the cult will not touch him!
EXCELLENT POINT SIR. THIS IS-AGAIN-WHY SEACORE IS OBVTOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1619 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

You have my campaign promise VV.

At the request of two sane townies, I will now be leaving this thread for hours to mindlessly kill Zerg and nuke the hell out of some pylons.

Carry on well my brethren.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1681 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Benmage, post the bolded that Lost Butterfly asked and I will reveal something that will end this day in a modkill.

And explain everything that has happened.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1683 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Hito your case ignores many things, JUST like Benmage's.

You must respond to all the questions toward Benmage, as you and YOU alone are thinking Fatescum now with Benmage.

Show me the logical progression where my cult buddies don't protect me N0, show me WHY if I am suddenly abadoning my "RC bus" did I choose BENMAGE, someone who most everyone has thought as town up until this point.

I could've hopped on the Xvart wagon, the MoI wagon, and expounded the case on either of them.

The motivation behind my actions is clear, I want to live and the only way to guarantee that is to get Benmage to promise not to kill, or lynch him. Yes self-preservation, but self-preservation of someone who is widely regarded as TOWN and competent is not a bad thing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1684 (isolation #181) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Fate »

I do not know how Percy will handle this Plum, but it will not be pretty.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1687 (isolation #182) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Fate »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Fate wrote:My stances on Reaper have been made clear. In contrast to Benmage I think that Ben's motivations are far more cult-like than Reaper's. I was just producing a wagon counter to Reaper's for all those unhappy with that wagon.
I want everyone in the town to play a game. It's called "Read Fate's ISO pages five and six." Look at that ReaperCharlie hate. There's wagons, there's ragecaps, the works. Then look at his case on Benmage. Whoops! That's not actually a thing! Because he says FUCK ALL about Benmage, and his posts before that suggest that he thinks Benmage is an investigator (particularly his fears that Benmage will still murder him tonight).

The ReaperCharlie case was starting to look delicious. I figured I owed it to him to at least do an involved wagon analysis to assuage my doubts about it's dubious beginnings before I voted for him. I was about to dig in - and suddenly here's Fate with the switcheroo. He's selling us bullshit and telling us it's ice cream cake. But I went to Dairy Queen and wouldn't you know it, they don't have any Benmage Cult there. And the really goddamn weird thing is, Fate had just spent two pages of ISO telling us about this great RC Cult cake that actually WAS cake.

So I was thinking - why?

The answer sounds a little insane, but hear me out. I think RC and Fate are scumbuddies.
ISO 94, Fate pings RC. He hits a lot of people on that list. Scuffles with RC a bit, and then votes in ISO 101. I especially love the line "well if you're gonna make it VIABLE", or, as I chose to interpret it, "well if you're gonna HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY FAKE SUSPICION."
This isn't a direct translation and is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. NO ONE called me out on my suspicion and said "why aren't you voting RC" I voted his wagon because it was VIABLE. This is a huge twist of words.
For posterity.

ISO 123, Fate hops over to Plum because of history involving another game that he thinks will look plausible. Unfortunately, we call him out on it and in ISO 127 he's back on.
This was become that game just ended, and it was to test for reactions of Plum and Spy. I don't remember anyone "Calling me" out on it, but I had been planning to go back to the RC wagon the whole time.
This wagon is out of Fate's control, now. And if Fate was being truthful about his suspicion on RC, that'd be awesome! This day has gone on far too long (Fate expressed a desire to finish D1 in less than 50 pages) and look, that guy you spent dozens of posts calling for the lynch of is getting lynched. This is NOT awesome if Fate and RC are scumbuddies, though, because then Fate no longer has control over the wagon. He's gotta hit the brakes or this bus is gonna go all the way.

Guess which one happens?
I have already said that if I wanted to stop the RC wagon, a Benwagon was not the way to go. A Benwagon is to stop his nightkilling insanity, hence "Rally to restore sanity" point of the whole thing.
Poor Fate. You're going to the rally, so you don't have the time to push this counter-wagon! As a compromise, he makes sure to immediately unvote and loudly proclaim that a counter-wagon is coming. This pretty much stops the RC wagon in it's tracks. Here's the thing, though -
why the hemorrhaging fuck
are you looking to create a viable alternative to the RC wagon? If you think the people wagoning RC are town, then the people on the sidelines have a lot of scum in their ranks. Why exactly are you appealing to THEM?
There are townies on the sidelines as well. By definition more likely more town than cult, so this point is null and is really stretching.
A lot of people (myself included, before this Benmage fiasco) had Fate on their townlists. If Benmage didn't murder him, well golly gee, Fate had a decent chance of making it to endgame. That would be why he tried to disarm the knife pointing at his heart with 1516. I don't understand why everyone thinks that 1516 is a good case. It's bringing up a bunch of old shit from the days when Fate's read was "Ben is a town clown." The same posts that first lead Fate to believe he had to stop Benmage murdering him suddenly read cult. It tries too hard.
SO. You agree that people would have called me obvtown until endgame, so WHY derail a wagon on my BUDDY instead of just shutting up, continuing to bus, and rez kitting me at night to save me?
Because cult wants to save a rez kit
You're fucking kidding me right? I would ruin my dayplay as cult by derailing my buddy's wagon that I HELPED START to save a fucking piece of equipment? ALSO you need to explain why I wasn't warded N0 by them to save a rez kit.
But I mean...ReaperCharlie? Who the hell is that guy? He's gone - and golly gee, what a good time to not show up so Fate can tactfully ignore your existence as long as possible. But hey, no one is talking about RC, so GAWSH I guess we gotta lynch Benmage now huh?

No. We are hopping the fuck back on the ReaperCharlie wagon. Fate, if you're actually a townie, you're coming with. Your Benmage case is skeevy as hell and Ben is much, much less likely cult than RC. The fact that as town you'd have to not see this makes me think the chance is kinda slim, but there you go.
No, I'm not. This day will end differently as I said.

TLDR: If ANYONE is bussing RC it is now Hito, because he is drawing direct lines from me to RC and
assuming RC will flip scum.
I mean seriously, did the almighty TOWNHITOGOD even ONCE say "but if RC flips scum, don't shoot Ben." No. He doesn't, he's drawing lines when he SHOULDN'T be because the "connection" I have made to his scumbuddy is so clear.

He is ALSO ignoring ALL other evidence that points to me being town (which I have outlined pretty clearly, as well as others, in defense against Benmage) and lets this "SUPPOSED CONNECTION" take precedence as damning evidence against me.

Your opportunism will be your downfall Hito.

And lets NOT forget RC's earlier FoS on Hito. This could easily be distancing early, since it was so out of place and odd.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1689 (isolation #183) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Hito needs to respond, then Benmage needs to post promising either way, then I will PM the mod and explain in thread why a modkill needs to occur.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1692 (isolation #184) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Wraith wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:What if we give you a clear shot with no townies rezzing?
You're scum. You're next, tomorrow.
I entrust my Hito suspicions to you Wraith, no matter what happens tonight.

Hito's plan to get two townies dead tonight (i.e. painting me as RC's scumbuddy either so that Ben will take a clear shot OR so I will be the next lynch lined up) is about as scummily motivated as hell.

Especially since Hito's entire case is contingent on RC flipping scum, he should DOUBLY not be directing town rezzers this way. Especially because if he thinks I'm cult, my cult buddies will use a rez kit anyway. His "don't waste a rez kit" reasoning is weak as hell.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1696 (isolation #185) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok Benmage, your promise is taken, sealed, and locked in. You aren't getting modkilled, someone else likely (maybe even myself as well as XXXX).

Unvote:

I don't know how Percy will handle this situation. But I want Hito to weigh in and a few others on Hito's case on me before this day ends like that.

@Furpants: It is not game breaking. It will not ruin EVERYTHING, it is a minor thing that will end likely in only one/two modkills.

@Ben: He was acting incredibly townlike, and had a lot of town like motivations prior to this yes. However this post against me, and for all the reasons I have mentioned, has the clear motivation of drawing a line between myself and a Reaper flip, when that Reaper flip has NOT YET happened. So now I see a very strong connection between the two, not enough to vote him or put him on my scumlist, but enough to take note and for him to lose his town read.

Note how even in "RC town" scenarios he paints me as scum, trying so desperately to get myself saved. Like I said his response to my "why would I go to such lengths to save a rezkit for my cult buddies" will determine a lot. I just don't like his post-and hence his excuse-to jump on the RC wagon one bit at all.

Note that's what I say "enough to lose his town read" NOT "Benmage take the shot tonight kill him." Not once did Hito say "if RC flips scum, Ben should take the shot, no townies should rez."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1699 (isolation #186) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Obviously they didn't. Mayhap some of your in-thread anger towards Benmage is directed at your scumbuddies who dropped the ball? I don't see it at all hard to believe that no one on your scumteam took Benmage seriously enough to divert from the usual cult actions.
You see that I got 5 people to vote Benmage on command. If you were clearly thinking this through as a townie, why in your right mind would you think
that I would not have the clout to get cult to do as I say N0, especially with the clarity of Ben's threats.

Bwahahaha. Yes, I think the odds that RC will flip scum are very good. Remember that great case you were pushing like a couple of days ago? The one Furpants made even sweeter? Am I now scummy for believing this case?

And let me get this straight - now you're saying I'm bussing RC? cool story bro
Cool story? That's what Reaper said to dismiss a case. If Reaper is scummy for it, you are now as well. You have no other way to refute it now that I have seen through your motivations, as because you chose to direct this twisted case on ME (the wrong guy I might add scum always get caught trying to push a case on me), they are crystal clear to me.
I don't really believe you'd go to such lengths to save a rezkit for your buddies. That's the point. I think that the only explanation for your hop from RC to Benmage is that the former was a bus. I was addressing that hypothetical because Spyrex said he thought you scum-RC town would make more sense in that scenario. I disagreed, but I still proffered up what *could* be an explanation for you scum-RC town. I don't think it's a likely one, and nor do I think that you being a townie and wanting to disarm this amazing wagon you set up makes sense. That's why I believe you and RC are scumbuddies.
As I asked, why Benmage who was widely regarded as town? Why not Xvart or MoI? They were much easier lynches to push. Please comment on this before Percy comes in. You dodged one of my points Hito, not good.
We don't learn RC's flip until D2. Murder has to be done the night after the stalk. I guess that's a moot point, though, since Ben is apparently not following through on the stalk. I think it would be better for him to Murder, but it only takes a single townie rez to cock up the whole thing.
[/quote]
Only a single townie rez? Why doesn't
a single cult rez
fuck up the whole thing? You seem to be "omitting" this detail, most likely because you know that I am not cult and have no buddies that could use it.

To properly refute your case I will have to post the damning information:

"The real reason I tried to derail the RC wagon"-by Fate.

Reaper and I are in a hydra together in another game. In our Hydra QT he posted a comment on this game, which made me believe he was town.

It is only fair to town to know why my stance on him changed (out of game occurrences), but balance wise it is not very good as a RCmodkill (and if he flips cult) confirms that I am not cult with RC (because RC was talking to me outside the game, and if we were cult together there would be no issue.) This is why I think that maybe Percy will modkill us both, which would be really regrettable because I had no involvement with RC posting what he did in our QT, and had no way to stop him. Yet I might have to suffer for it.

We will see how Percy handles this issue. I am PMing him now with the Hydra QT link (not posting it here for obvious reasons, nor even the quote), and see what happens.

I am sorry town that this had to happen. I wish I had some power to stop it.

Benmage's reasoning to finally stop the kill (so many insanities) have come across as townie. I no longer think he is cult.

Which means both my RC/Ben (unless what RC posted was complete WIFOM and he does flip cult) suspicions were wrong, and I was off.

However if RC flips cult and I am modkilled as well, these are my parting words for town:
Hito is scum. Please. A secret to my meta if you need more persuasion: I am very good at countering bunk arguments. That is why I shine best when scum try to get me lynched-and scum usually always do-either for "loud postings" "anti-town behavior" or what have you, I see right through it. The RC/Hito connection is very clear to me. If RC flips town than Hito's "link" was fabricated for him to jump on the town mislynch wagon AND hopefully persuade Ben to take the shot while no one rez's. If RC flips cult than you can see it was clearly to salvage the bus by drawing connections to me as well.

Be wary of Hito. Maybe not tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day, but he needs to be lynched before LyLo. Don't blindly ward/protect him at night. Investigate him for blood+insanities every once inawhile, etc. etc. Make him do a stalk/kill to confirm himself.

Remember most importantly of all: No one is confirmed until they flip.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #5517 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Fate »

gg yay town win!

*counts it*
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #5529 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Fate »

Ah I re-read the parts of the game I was in, and LOLd to myself when at these progression of events:

"BABY SPICE WHY ARENT YOU VOTING BEN? THERE GOES YOUR TOWN READ!"-me
"Lol ok vote: benmage" -babyscum
"SPYREX YOU OF ALL PEOPLE??? YOU SCUMBAG!"-me
"FFfffffffffff Fate FINE vote: benmage" -spyscum

JUST GOES TO SHOW YA that Benmage lynch woulda been glorious.

BUT THEN HITOOOOOOOOOOO had to go wiuth his SUPERSCUMSKILLZ and detect that I left the Reaper wagon oddly. This made me feel so incredibly pressured (more so than in any game, even when I WAS scum...) because I DID have inside info... that I had no choice -_-
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #5628 (isolation #189) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Fate »

if we win and I'm not counted due to LOLMODKILL I'd be sadface
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #5632 (isolation #190) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Fate »

In post 5629, Seacore wrote:You mean the Lolmodkill where you used information obtained outside the game to make in game decisions?

You say it like I didn't bring it to the attention of the mod and tried to actively cheat.

Whereas I was just trying to do what I do as town, you know PLAY TOWARD MY WIN CON, with the information that I had available. Sure I didn't think it through at the time that I should've been force replaced, but we already went over this.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #5634 (isolation #191) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Fate »

DONT YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR SCUMMIES ACCOUNT

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”